Forum: Body Odor Forum

• Cure with Grapefruit seed extract!   mark82   5y
    • some people dont like gse because they say th...   anna.88   5y
      • Probably a long term usage and exposure to GS...   mark82   5y
        • HEY there, ... ... Ive been using it for ove...   #108568   5y
           Re: Cure with Grapefruit seed extract!
          PM
          Date: 2/1/2009 9:08:59 AM   ( 5y ago )
          Hits:   10049   Size: 2370 char.   Bad Message Alert: Alert Moderators on This BAD Message   Good Message Alert: Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message
          HEY there,

Ive been using it for over a month now, it works great. when i first started using it i thought i was cured it worked so well. GSE is a kind of a cover as it kills the Bacteria/yeast causing the smell but you also need to get to the root of the problem and find out whats causing the bacteria/yeast to keep coming back.
          There is no one product that will cure you, you will need to take a combination of things to heal you for good.
          In my case ive recently realised its a minor case of leaky gut Colostum, MSM, L glutamine, NAC, Cats Claw, wild Oregano oil, Vitamins A, C, E and B comlex are working great for me now. These are healing and decontaminating my gut and intestines.
          I think if you were gonna buy just GSE and Colostrum you would see great results. These 2 products TOGETHER have realy helped me. At first i thought it was just the GSE that was working but when i ran out of colostrum the BB came back. Stocked up with colostrum last week again and the BB is just about gone.
          You will need to continue taking the products for a good few months to totally heal but its well worth it, im sill healing but only getting minor BB during the healing process.
          Its an idea to watch your processed food, red meat and other foods that are hard for your gut to digest while your healing. This is the case if you have had constipation or gut problems for a while. Kefir is a great source of good bacteria and its cheap this will ballance out your gut too.
          The cause of BB is different for everyone so it does take a bit of testing and trial and error but eventually youll find somthings that works.

ANNA88: Ive just ordered my colostrum from Australia and even with postage its still cheaper than over here in the UK so it should be cheap for you if you live there. Ive bought 450g of powder and im going to buy 1000 x 500mg veggie capsuals and fill them myself. this works out much cheaper. At the moment im taking 10 capsuals a day 5 morning 5 evening. I can now afford to take 20 a day which will total 10grams of powder. Its advised to take between 5-10 grams a day, 5 is working well but ill see if 10grams makes any difference. Its important to take in capsual form as more of the colostrum will reach the small intestine which is where the problem is for me.

Its worth a try but i can only tell you what is working for me at the moment.
          Your reply:
          Reply   CK  FCK  MCE
          Printer-friendly version of this page
          Email this message to a friend
          Bookmark this page/Add to Favorites or press Ctrl+D
          Alert Webmaster & Moderators
          Bad Message Alert: Alert Moderators on This BAD Message  Good Message Alert: Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message
          How do you feel about this message?     Like     Dislike       Hide this question
          Find & Order All Messages Posted by #108568
          by
          DISCLAIMER
          Medianet Ads
    • Sounds like a definite fungal over growth con...   crazylife4   5y

Medianet Ads

Selected Ads from CureZone Sponsors: Become a Sponsor

VIP

Best Iodine Supplements
Dr Group Analyzes the 3 Best Kinds! Lugols, Potassium, & Nascent Iodi...
Heal Type 2 Diabetes
Discover The Real Cause Type 2 Diabetes…And How To Turn It On Its Head I...
Avoid knee surgery !
All natural ArthroWell was successfully tested on hundreds of patients o...

PLAT

Did you poop today?
All natural constipation relief!
Clarkia Tincture
Hulda Clark Parasites Cleansing Tincture, 2 oz, 4 oz, 8 oz, and 16 oz
Purest Body Products
Sanctum Pure Body Products are so pure you could eat them (no guarantees...
Natural Cancer Remedies

GOLD

Medically research anti-diabetic effects
Electrolyzed drinking water significantly reduces bl...
Proven Candida Diet
The Only Legitimate Diet for Treating Candida in 30 Days
Cancer’s Natural Enemy
Opc Oleander, 15% Discount With Curezone Discount Code Of Lr001
Destroy Parasites Quickly
Learn How to Destroy Parasites And Be Free of Your Unbearable Sympt...

GOLD

Scientist prove anti-diabetic benefits
Electrolyzed drinking water significantly reduces bloo...
Do you suffer from yeast infections?
Using Pine Cone Extract can help defend your body agains...

SILVER

Lugol’s Iodine Free S&H
J.Crow’s® Lugol’s Iodine Solution. Restore lost reserves.
Worlds leading fungal treatment
Clinically proven effective against thrush, yeast infections ...
Life Technology™
Transformational Technology For Mind Body And Soul.
Sutherlandia OPC Extract
Oleander based capsules and liquid proven to reverse HIV symptoms, f...

Back To Top How many people click on the sponsord links? Become a Sponsor

Donate to CureZone

Share:  Facebook  MySpace  Digg  Reddit  StumbleUpon  Furl this page  Delicious  BlinkList  dzone  Simpy.com  Fark.com  BlogMarks  Wists.com  Google

Translate This Page:

French    German    Spain    Italian    Dutch    Russian    Portuguese    Japanese    Korean    Arabic    Chinese Simplified

Guest Book - Liver Flush FAQ - News - Link Exchange - Add URL - How To Exchange Links? - About Global Directory

Terms of Service - Privacy Policy - Spam Policy - Disclaimer - Guidelines & Rules - Forum Trolls - Fair use notice

Staff's pages:  Owen - Wrenn - Maya

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - About - Donors - Stats

Copyright 2014  curezone.org

fetched in 0.45 sec at 9/21/2014 7:08:15 PM, requested by 54.211.95.201, referred by http://curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=1347635 , requested 1 pages during this session, y=2