CureZone   Log On   Join
"Sure-Fire" Remedy for Kidney and Gallstones

Kathryn Views: 23,967
Published: 21 y

"Sure-Fire" Remedy for Kidney and Gallstones

This message is from Gallstones grup:

---------------------------------------------------
Hi Suzanne,
I have a liver-GB cleanse that I got from my sister in law and it is easy to do and works too. It originated from an old country dr. believe it or not.

I have done it twice because I had the problem so bad. Boy! did I ever pass stones in the morning.
Give it a try.

Kathryn

"Sure-Fire" Remedy for Kidney and Gallstones.

I had two kidney stone attacks in the 1920's, and then in the 1930's. I had a goallstone attack. I went to the doctor and he put me on a strick diet. That night when I visited my aunt, a lady in her 80's whom I had known all my life, was at her house. I told them about my strict diet and my aunt's friend, whose brother in law was a country doctor, told me about one of many remedies she had learned from him.

"Child, don't you know what to do for gall and kidney stones?" Then she told me about the remedy I have faithfully followed for 46 years.
I have never had another gall or kidney stone attack and I eat what I please--even if it's spicy--and I'm now 80 years old.

It's a simple remedy and only has to be taken once a year. I usually take mine in the spring- March-April.

Gallstones and kidney stones Remedy;

Squeeze 6 lemons into a quart jar, add 1 heaping tablespoon of Epsom salt, and 3 level tablespoons of cream of tartar.

Mix well and finish filling with water. Refrigate it. Take a small juice glass almost full every night upon retiring, until you have taken the whole quart.

You not only won't have any gall or kidney stones, but you can eat what you please. My forty-six years of taking this remedy should be sufficient proof that it is a sure-fire healer.

Sincerely Mrs. Lena Brown.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.125 sec, (1)