CureZone
Old Format -> CureZone.INFO
40 day dry fast
Forum: Fasting: Water Only Fasting Support.

• 40 day dry fast   #89966   6y
     40 day dry fast
    PM
    Date: 10/22/2008 1:33:33 PM   ( 6y ago )
    Hits:   5964   Size: 3528 char.   Bad Message Alert: Alert Moderators on This BAD Message   Good Message Alert: Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message
    Since there's really not a dry fast forum, I thought I'd post this here. It's mostly religious stuff that you're welcome to ignore (just wanted to post the whole article). Anyways, this guy claims to have dry fasted for 40 days. I'm sure it should generate some discussion.

How I did dry fasting for 40 days
    By AGATHA EMEADI
    Tuesday, August 29, 2006

Man in the pulpit Index

Rev. Saviour Efe-Awusi is the pastor in charge of Godís Divine Evangelical Mission, Lagos. He tells you how he got the call and worked as a minister for years, then God gave him a revelation to start his own church. Recently, Awusi was on dry fasting for 40 days and 40 nights.

"The Lord told me to fast, with fasting, the anointing will increase. From there I trained myself and started fasting. During that period, a lot happened. There were many testimonies, breakthroughs and open doors. God really visited his people then."

Those were the things that encouraged him. Temptation to eat came at the initial stage, but he overcame this hurdle and carried on. "I felt like eating after the first three or four days and after that, I was strenghtened and carried out the work vigorously."

Efe-Awusi spoke with Daily Sun recently about his life as a Christian and lifestyle of pastors.

Background
    Before I got born again, I used to sell clothes at Williams Street in Lagos. Along the line, I was introduced to drug business. The business of selling drug boomed. I used to travel to India, and other European countries to buy and sell drugs. The last time I came back from Europe, the drugs were seized and I was financially low. I was in my room sleeping one night when God called my name three times and said " I have chosen you, you will preach the gospel." I heard it clear and started crying. I replied, I will serve you. That same night, He poured anointing oil on my head and I felt it.

After that incident, I joined some churches. In March 2003, the Lord told me it was time to start a ministry.

Fasting and prayer
    The Lord revealed that I should go into dry fasting. I was told that through fasting and prayers some of the difficult problems would be solved.

40 days dry fasting
    During the 40 days, a lot of things were revealed to me spiritually. So many cases also received anointing from God, while breakthroughs and testimonies followed. It was after the first three days that I felt like eating but after that I was strong. What I needed then was a quiet place to rest and pray and not food. The Lord saw me through. Towards the end of the fasting, I was bathing frequently. This also helped me.

Great testimony
    I suffered from asthma for 20 years. I prayed and told God to heal me. I was healed miraculously. The day I was healed, I was sleeping, God took me, held me and breathed fire into my chest, and my asthma disappeared. That was how I got my healing. Coming to know God is a blessing in my life. I would have died due to the kind of life I was living. It is an opportunity to tell people that there is no amount of sin God cannot forgive.

Lifestyle of pastors
    It is quit unfortunate that some pastors join the ministry of God just to make money. There are people God has called and He promised "I will bless you." After they must have done the will of God, He will bless them. Some think it is by force or by money. And that is why they have acquired power from wrong sources. It is only God that knows His true worshippers. The fake ones will be exposed, no matter how long it takes.
    Your reply:
    Reply   CK  FCK  MCE
    Printer-friendly version of this page
    Email this message to a friend
    Bookmark this page/Add to Favorites or press Ctrl+D
    Alert Webmaster & Moderators
    Bad Message Alert: Alert Moderators on This BAD Message  Good Message Alert: Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message
    How do you feel about this message?     Like     Dislike       Hide this question

0 of 0 (0%) readers agree with this message.  Hide votes     What is this?
    How do you feel about this message?     Like     Dislike       Hide this question

Find & Order All Messages Posted by #89966
    by
    DISCLAIMER
    Google Ads

Google Ads

Selected Ads from CureZone Sponsors: Become a Sponsor

VIP

Liver/Gall Cleanse
Eliminate any foreign substances that may be trapped in your liver. In jus...
Erectile Dysfunction?
Combat ED without pills, from home. Guaranteed 100% Success
Post work-out pain ?
Multi-level healing with ArthroWell recovery creme, purest ingredients f...

PLAT

Safest Colon Cleanse
All Natural, Clinically Tested Colon Cleanse. 180-Day Money Back Guarant...
Wormwood Capsules, Clove Tincture
Hulda Clark Parasite Cleanse
Purest Body Products
Sanctum Pure Body Products are so pure you could eat them (no guarantees...
Natural Cancer Remedies

GOLD

Alkaline Water Benefits?
Can you get health benefits from drinking alkaline ionized water? Wh...
Proven Candida Diet
The Only Legitimate Diet for Treating Candida in 30 Days
Utopia Silver Supplements
Naturally Cleanse, Chelate, & Detox Your Body Without Harmful Side ...
Destroy Parasites Quickly
Learn How to Destroy Parasites And Be Free of Your Unbearable Sympt...

GOLD

What Ails You?
It doesnít matter - this can help
Alkaline Ionized Water
Are there health benefits? What are people reporting?
Tired of Parasites?
Find out how to get rid of them!
What is Pine Cone Extract?
What is Pine Cone Extract? Click to learn about the health benefit...

SILVER

Lugolís Iodine Free S&H
J.Crowísģ Lugolís Iodine Solution. Restore lost reserves.
The Tesla Shieldô
Transformational Technology For Mind Body And Soul.
Native Remedies - People & Pets
Extensive line of herbal and homeopathic remedies for people ...

Back To Top How many people click on the sponsord links? Become a Sponsor

Donate to CureZone

Share:  Facebook  MySpace  Digg  Reddit  StumbleUpon  Furl this page  Delicious  BlinkList  dzone  Simpy.com  Fark.com  BlogMarks  Wists.com  Google

Translate This Page:

French    German    Spain    Italian    Dutch    Russian    Portuguese    Japanese    Korean    Arabic    Chinese Simplified

Guest Book - Liver Flush FAQ - News - Link Exchange - Add URL - How To Exchange Links? - About Global Directory

Terms of Service - Privacy Policy - Spam Policy - Disclaimer - Guidelines & Rules - Forum Trolls - Fair use notice

Staff's pages:  Owen - Wrenn - Maya

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - About - Donors - Stats

Copyright 2014  curezone.org

fetched in 1.09 sec at 9/2/2014 6:35:40 AM, requested by 54.89.67.228, referred by http://curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=1282501 , requested 1 pages during this session, y=2