Toxicity and Herxheimer reaction
Forum: MMS Debate
- Toxicity and Herxheimer reaction
So you, debaters, say ingesting MMS is poison.
Here are the symtoms that you say is directly from MMS poisoning.
The most common ones include:
o swollen glands,
o constipation or diarrhea,
o increased joint or muscle pain,
o elevated heart rate,
o chills, cold extremities,
o itching, scratching, nail biting,
o unusual perspiration,
o fever (usually low grade),
o hypertension (low blood pressure),
o Itching, hives and rash (sometimes assumed to be an allergic reaction)
Well isn't it from the die off?
The Jarisch-Herxheimer reaction (referred to as "Herx" often) is believed to be a reaction caused by organisms (bacteria) dying off and releasing toxins into the body faster than the body may comfortably handle it.
And if you don't have anymore to die off, there is no reaction.
Alert Webmaster & Moderators|
|DISCLAIMER Information available on this page and on CureZone is provided for informational purposes only and is not intended as a substitute for the advice provided by a healthcare professional or any information contained on or in any product label or packaging. You should not use the information on CureZone for diagnosing or treating a health problem or disease, or prescribing any medication or other treatment. Answers, comments and opinions provided on CureZone are not intended to substitute for informed professional medical, psychiatric, psychological, tax, legal, investment, accounting, or other professional advice. CureZone does not endorse, and expressly disclaims liability for any product, manufacturer, distributor, service or service provider mentioned or any opinion expressed in messages, comments or articles on CureZone. Your use of this website indicates your agreement to these terms and those published here. Read more ...||