Bill C51 Canadian Rights And Freedoms Are At Risk
Forum: News, Pharmaceuticals, Human Rights
- Bill C51 Canadian Rights And Freedoms Are At Risk
/ Human Righ
Canadian Rights And Freedoms Are At Risk
An Important Notice Regarding Bill C-51
On April 8th, 2008, the Canadian Minister of Health introduced Bill C-51 into the House of Commons. This Bill proposes significant changes to the current Food and Drugs Act that will have wide-ranging negative implications for Canadians.
Bill C-51 Will:
• Remove democratic oversight, bypassing elected officials to vote in laws and allow bureaucrats to adopt laws from other countries without our consent.
• Remove 70% of Natural Health Products from Canadians and many others will be available by prescription only.
• Restrict research and development of safe natural alternatives in favor of high risk drugs.
• Punish Canadians with little or no opportunity for protection or recourse for simply speaking about or giving a natural product without the approval of government. More than 70% of people in Canada use a Natural Health Product. The new law goes so far as to warrant action against a person who would give another person an “unapproved” amount of garlic on the recommendation that it would improve that person’s health.
Proposed New Enforcement Powers:
• Inspectors will enter private property without a warrant
• Inspectors will take your property at their discretion
• Inspectors will dispose of your property at will
• Inspectors will not reimburse you for your losses
• Inspectors will seize your bank accounts
• Inspectors will charge owners shipping and storage charges for seized property
• Inspectors will be empowered to store your property indefinitely
• Inspectors will levy fines of up to $5,000,000.00 and/or seek 2 years in jail per incident
With your assets and money under their control will you be able to defend yourself in Court?
Can you trust government with this new law and enforcement power?
Would our government really ever turn this law against us? Read the following account.
In 2003 Health Canada launched an attack on a group of mentally ill patients and the company who supported them naturally. They seized shipments of a safe natural therapy required by the patients and stormed the support center with 17 armed officers and agents. The company (Truehope) reported that they lost contact with more than 300 of their Canadian participants. The Canadian Mental Health Association told of suicides as a result of government action.
Health Canada then charged the not for profit company, burdening them with heavy legal costs. Truehope was found innocent by necessity and instructed by the judge to continue under legal and moral responsibility. Although the agents admitted knowing they were injuring people through their actions, they stated under oath they care only about policy and directive. And what happened to the more than 300 mentally ill Canadians that became unreachable? In the months and years following, reports of hospitalizations and suicides during the seizures have surfaced. No Health Canada agent has ever been charged.
Here's what you can do to protect your rights:
• Go to
• Read a legal discussion on Bill C-51
• Read bill C-51 on
Tell others a
• Talk to your local Press
• Contact your local MP Click Here
• Ask the leaders in your community to get involved
• Contact your MLA
• Tell your Friends
Print or Photocopy this fact sheet and hand it out in your neighbourhood.
Attend our rally at the Calgary Federal Court on May 9th 2008. Call 1-888-878-3467 for Details
Federal Court Rally Information
Where: 635 8 Ave SW, Calgary, AB, Canada Federal Court (View In Google Maps)
When: 11:45 AM Friday May 9th
This is a peaceful rally, after which a hearing will be held asking the judge to place restraints on our government’s ability to seize property without a warrant. Taking place on the 4th floor at 1:00pm.
Forward this email to all of your concerned friends, family and community leaders.
Alert Webmaster & Moderators|
1 readers agree with this message. Hide votes What is this?
How do you feel about this message?
Hide this question
|DISCLAIMER Information available on this page and on CureZone is provided for informational purposes only and is not intended as a substitute for the advice provided by a healthcare professional or any information contained on or in any product label or packaging. You should not use the information on CureZone for diagnosing or treating a health problem or disease, or prescribing any medication or other treatment. Answers, comments and opinions provided on CureZone are not intended to substitute for informed professional medical, psychiatric, psychological, tax, legal, investment, accounting, or other professional advice. CureZone does not endorse, and expressly disclaims liability for any product, manufacturer, distributor, service or service provider mentioned or any opinion expressed in messages, comments or articles on CureZone. Your use of this website indicates your agreement to these terms and those published here. Read more ...||