CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: “You are going to be crippled the rest of your life.”

Karlin Views: 4,441
Published: 20 y

This is a reply to # 10,808

Re: “You are going to be crippled the rest of your life.”

Iris, that is truly inspirational.

Those of us who have yet to find answers to chronic pain conditions are very gratefull to you for posting that.
Most people , when they recover, do not ever go back to thinking about that illness, they just go on with their new lives and don't say anything, so thanks.

No traces of the Rhueumy stuff!
I have long wondered about these illnesses having a bio-logical basis, as in, you may have had a "bug".
Modern medicine does absolutely nothing to address biological and toxic causes of our illnesses despite the presence of these bug everywhere. They must be missing some people's true diagnosis.

That might also explain why they could find no trace of Arthritis - you killed off the bug and repaired the damage.

Is that a reasonable idea?
It seems like your treatments [the non-allopathic ones]might have been working to let your body kill off the offending parasite of virus or pathogen.

For me, my rotten teeth seemed to be harbouring some of these pathogens, both chemical and bio-logical.

Who knows>? Well, the medical research community could sure delve into it, but since they are not, and nobody with authority is doing it, then it MUST BE A Conspiracy to create business with ilness by never curing it. {and likely causing or creating it too!]

Karlin.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.078 sec, (1)