CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: “You are going to be crippled the rest of your life.”

Shell Views: 5,237
Published: 22 y

This is a reply to # 10,808

Re: “You are going to be crippled the rest of your life.”

Hi,
I am 34 years of age, I am suffering from some serious symtems. I was 31 when I became pregnant with my 3rd child in which I was 2months pregnant when I lost my husband in a construction accident. I am still a single mother.Needless to say I have ahd a tremendous amount of stress and still do. I was put on zoloft about 1 1/2yrs after my husbands death. My crying and mood swings seem to get better but I could not sleep and started having pain in my back and muscles all the time.
I started going back to my chriopracter and he noticed I was having systems of fibromyalgia and I also was having a flare up of candida from taking Antibiotics the previous year for strep.
I am trying so hard to take care of my children and be a good mom, I am starting the master cleanse. After this fast and cleanse I plan on taking pure coral calcium and 2 hours of sunlight a day, and pure foods that heal.
I am interested in knowing if you think this is a good route for me.
I am going to go to a new chriopracter that is very familrar with this disease.
I am so glad that you have defeated your disease and you are living a good quality of life.
I hope I can do the same.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.078 sec, (1)