CureZone.org   Educating Instead of Medicating Like CureZone website on Facebook
Home > Forums4543 visitors online now Add To Favorites Log On    Join/Sign Up    User Finder   Inbox New
The Best Favorites

Newsletter:

Search:
Forums BLogs FAQ Images Health Diseases Diet Foods Cleanse Convert

Itching Support Forum

Dermal Itch, Pruritoceptive Itch, Neuropathic itch, Neurogenic itch, Psychogenic Itch, Contagious itch
Read This First:  Success  Educational  Failed  Warning  BSA  RN  ALL R  ~BSA  ~RN  RRR  RR  Image Embedded  Video Embedded Audio Embedded   Images   Description   Books   Rules
 30,865 page views     470 messages     81 topics     2 pages
Post New Topic  Post new topic message to this forum by using a plain text editor  Post new topic message to this forum by using advanced HTML text editor called FCK  Post new topic message to this forum by using advanced HTML text editor called Tiny MCE 

Original Forum Layout     Add To Favorites!
Last Message
3mo ago
Search:   Top 300
Forum: Itch Cure     All Forums 
Like Itch Cure Forum on Facebook.com
Page 2 of 2
1   2    

• Zinc   #178856   30d  Ü C Ü

Hopefully this will help someone whose experiencing scatter. ... ... Research on the complex interactions among host nutritional status, parasitic infection and immune responsiveness has focused on the detrimental consequences of parasitic infections on host nutritional status and on mechanisms by which malnutrition impairs immunocompetence. Curiously, relatively few studies have examined the effects of malnutrition on the immune response in the parasite-infected host, and even fewer have considered the events occurring at the intestinal level, where absorption of nutrients occurs, intestinal p ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Image Embedded ANTI-PARASITIC VITAMINS & SUPPLEMENTS: Zinc, Garlic, Sulfur...   ICU   30d

... Hey Parasite Warriors ~  ... ... ... ... Recommend adding these powerful vitamins & supplements to your daily arsenal of anti-parasitics.  ... ... ... ... They're available at drugstores, on-line vitamin shops, health food stores, Amazon, Wal-Mart, & E-Bay: ... ... ... ... ~ Zinc:  25-50mg ... ... ... ... ~ Garlic:  1250mg ... ... ... ... ~ Vitamin C:  1000-2000mg** ... ... ... ... ~ Coenzyme Q10:  200-500mg ... ... ... ... ~ Alpha Lipoic Acid:  100-200mg ... ... ... ... ~ MethylSulfonylMethane ~MSM (Sulfur): 1000-2000mg** ... ... ... ... **Take Vitamin C & MSM together for synergistic action. ... ... ... ... Parasites detest ...   [retrieve this message]
      • ICU you should add taurine to that list as well: ... ... G...   Soly047   29d

ICU you should add taurine to that list as well: ... ... General basic info: ... ... http://www.naturalnews.com/026544_taurine_research_chemotherapy.html# ... ... https://www.lef.org/magazine/mag2013/jun2013_The-Forgotten-Longevity-Benefits-of-Taurine_01.htm ... ... Parasite specific study: ... ... http://link.springer.com/article/10.1007/s00436-013-3525-x ... ... Immune system: ... ... http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/14992270 ... ... Immune system: ... ... http://www.trnres.com/ebook/uploads/elidrissicontent/T_13449429336%20El%20Idrissi%206.pdf   [End]
        • Another big one: ... ... Reg eosinophils ... ... http://w...   Soly047   29d

Another big one: ... ... Reg eosinophils ... ... http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/19222497 ... ... Some basic info. Your body mainly produce TH2 anti-inflammatory mediators with multicellular parasites not inflammatory mediators. ... ... But itís not a secret that eosinophils can cause damage on itís own as the body is forced to do so by parasites. ... ... ĒTauCl may help to suppress excessive inflammatory response in eosinophils at inflammatory sites.Ē For example, this might help during their cycle in a sensitive areas such as lungs when eosinophils go in to ícontrolí them. ... ... WARNING: Just have to stress this ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Side affects of Die off or, another problem?   rivetpro   57d  Ü C Ü

I know I have had Candida for a year and have been on and off with the treatment. I was using just regular probiotics for a year with no die off feeling. ... ... I recently tried a new probiotic (keybiotics) and now I am feeling a general prickly itch everywhere, especially my feet and hands first. Not limited to there though... could also be at the back of the leg, or the arms or anywhere. No rash present. Just becomes itches when there is a change in blood pressure or contact temperature. ... ... Any ideas? Could this be a sign of candida die off, or do I have some sort of liver/galbladd ...   [retrieve this message]
  • LF completed - Angina better   archus   73d  Ü C Ü

Hello all: ... ... I completed my LF today. I had no stones at all this flush. But in my last flush I did have stones even the next morning in my BMs. So that is still possible. I took Magnesium Citrate this time. ... ... My angina was helped by not eating on Saturday and also taking hot/cold showers. Last four days I have done hot/cold shower in the morning which helped the angina till I came home from work. Now it is much better after the flush. ... ... However, I am shocked that all my skin problems, scratchy dryness, which had been helped with use of Magnesium lotion, taking raw garlic twice a day, ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Ok so my last two BMs had at least 30 stones. I feel better...   archus   73d

Ok so my last two BMs had at least 30 stones. I feel better now that I had some stone come out. ... ... I do want to take something that will make less or no stones. I make a lot of stones.   [End]
    • ... Like you I had angina pain plus nausea every morning. I...   Steve888   73d

... Like you I had angina pain plus nausea every morning. I did coffee enemas and the relief was almost immediate. Highly recommended. ... http://drlwilson.com/articles/COFFEE%20ENEMA.HTM   [End]
      • Oh my god! You will not believe it, but after nothing was c...   archus   72d

Oh my god! You will not believe it, but after nothing was coming out in my BMs and I had hard time eating red grapefruit, I thought perhaps I should do coffee enema. I have never done this before so need to buy all the equipment and know the method. Drinking something is easy, the other end is always a much hard thing to deal with. But I am going try. ... ... Thank you, Steve. ... ... Archus   [End]
        • Something that helped me a lot was adding a tsp of baking s...   Steve888   71d

Something that helped me a lot was adding a tsp of baking soda and a tsp of sea salt to the coffee. Much easier to retain than straight organic coffee. Makes it a bit saline so more familiar to the body so to speak.   [End]
          • Hi Steve, ... ... Thank you. How often do you do coffee e...   archus   71d

Hi Steve, ... ... Thank you. How often do you do coffee enema? Does it more stones out compared to LF? ... ... I will wait for few weeks and attempt this because I do not want to do another type of flush back to back. ... ... My rashes are back again which means my liver is not cleaning toxins properly. ... ... Thanks. ... ... Archus   [End]
            • I do these once a week but you can do them every day with n...   Steve888   71d

I do these once a week but you can do them every day with no detox issues because the toxins donít have to travel through your whole system. All toxins exit quickly through the back end. This type of cleanse can release some stones but mainly it pulls toxins and back up from the liver like crazy. The feeling of relief and clarity afterward is profound for many.   [End]
              • Everyday sounds very hard because of work. I start work ear...   archus   71d

Everyday sounds very hard because of work. I start work early and come home early. So I have to have this done on weekends. ... ... Now last night I read a lot of messages blogs etc. about coffee enema but no one mentions any additional stuff added to the mix other than coffee. But I am excited to do this. As mentioned I bought Humaworm colon cleanse so I do not know if I can do both and will it interfere with one another. ... ... Thanks for all your help. You have inspired me a great deal. ... ... Archus   [End]
                • I only do mine on Sundays but occasionally during the week ...   Steve888   71d

I only do mine on Sundays but occasionally during the week if I feel even a little tinge of liver pain. If you can manage it I recommend doing two back to back. First one flushes out colon and second one really pulls the toxins to where you can feel your liver/GB squirting, gurgling, and cleaning out. Glad I could help. Some good info and equipment here as well: http://www.optimalhealthnetwork.com/Coffee-Enema-and-Enema-How-To-Videos-s/90.htm   [End]
                  • Steve, ... Thank you for the link with videos. That was ve...   archus   69d

Steve, ... Thank you for the link with videos. That was very helpful. Now I assume that this has to be done after you have your morning BM, correct? ... Do you buy organic unroasted beans? My problem with that is I do not have a mill in my house. I may have to get ground unroasted beans. ... ... My rashes and scratching continues. My liver is just not cleaning all toxins. ... ... Thanks a bunch. ... Archus   [End]
                    • Yes after is best. You can buy organic roasted and that wil...   Steve888   69d

Yes after is best. You can buy organic roasted and that will work fine. Some people recommend SA Wilsons which comes ground and is a golden color because it is very lightly roasted. Said to be highest in caffeine and palmitates which cleans the liver/GB more efficiently. I have used the regular organic beans at Whole Foods and that works as well.   [End]
  • Parasite cleansing with zapper   pawaa   3mo  Ü C Ü

Hi, ... I recently bought a liquid parasite cleanse (containing wormwood, cloves, and black walnut hulls) that I was supposed to take for 2 weeks and the two weeks is over and I have yet to see any kind of result. I have no idea what kind of parasites I even have but I am 100% sure of the sensation of itching/crawling/biting that gives me sharp pains all over my body. ... I recently read about the zappers but I have no idea which one to purchase. Also, how would the parasites even get out of the body using this method and will it give me any side effects or anything that I should watch out for? ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Image Embedded Desperate to identify this please help what is this microsc...   meltychan   3mo  Ü C Ü

... ... ... ... ... What is this microscopic worm coming out of my skin my boyfriend lorenz has it too he was getting sores everywhere but I have healed my sores with alcahol baths and taking clove pills they still bite me at night and I donít even know if its contagious please help as I just moved into my families home and thereís children here I been to the derm with no help beside permithrian i had caught scabie mites from my bf who caught it at his job when a guy at his station was scatching alot Iím itching so bad that Iíve contiplated to commit suicide from the depression comming from the pai ...   [retrieve this message]
    • That looks like morgellons to me, or maybe some kind of str...   kasima   3mo

That looks like morgellons to me, or maybe some kind of string fungus.   [End]
    • Morgellons. ... ... Oldschoolers like Baraka Obam and Scab...   threader   3mo

Morgellons. ... ... Oldschoolers like Baraka Obam and Scabdraggr claim itís contagious through fluid transfer, not casual contact/ airborne fiber transmission. I think they are probably right. ... ... IDK about the alcohol baths, Iíd recommend switching to epsom salts and mixing in some borax sometimes. (2 cups epsom salts, and/or a sprinkling of borax detergent) ... ... Stay away from the permithrian, I think it makes the issue worse. ... ... Consider the Scabdraggr anthelmintic protocol.   [End]
    • I donít know anything about Morgellons, but it seems like w...   LilDonnie   3mo

I donít know anything about Morgellons, but it seems like what this is just from reading your symptoms. ... ... It seems the medical community has a hard time dealing with this thing. ... ... I found this website. ... howicuredmorgellons just google it. ... ... I have no idea of the legitimacy of the site, but it seems like a place to start. ... This man and many others seemed to have helped their situation. ... ... Hope this helps ... ... brendon ...   [End]
      • Fenbendazole by Safeguard, buy it at Tractor Supply stores ...   scabdraggr   3mo

Fenbendazole by Safeguard, buy it at Tractor Supply stores or online at Jeffers, TS has it on sale for 7bucks, youíll not regret the decision to use it, probably 6 months to 2 years, one can pulse the treatments, for advanced cases, use the mix of Equimax and Pyrantel pamoate, strong stuff, use with caution, use 2 turns on the threaded limiter, if blindness gets bad stop until sight returns, many sufferers have worm larva in their eyes, same stuff as the filarial fibers in the above pics. ...   [End]
  • Intense constant all over itch   pawaa   4mo  Ü C Ü

Hello, ... My problem is that I have an unbearable all over body/head/face itch that is literally constant every single second. There is no indication on my skin like rashes or anything. It doesnít really seem like one area is more intense than other areas but I especially get it near the genitals and buttocks area. The itching is never on a single area but multiple ones. ... ... I would have a mixture of sensations including crawling, and even so intense as biting. It even makes me have involuntary flinching/jumping movements with my hands and feet because itís that crazy. I actually donít s ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Homemade Itchy Treatment: Cold applications   alissa58   4mo

Because cold and itch travel along the same nerve fibers, the use of cold can Ējam the circuitsĒ and deaden itch. Methods of applying cold include the following: ... ... *Cool water, either by running tap water over the affected area or placing a cold clean washcloth on the skin ... ... *Cool showers. ... ... *A cool bath; products that contain colloidal oatmeal are available over the counter as an itch relief bath. ... ... *Ice packs, either the commercially available type or ice cubes in a plastic bag. ...   [End]
  • Mirena side effects   #177593   5mo  Ü C Ü

I am relatively new to this site. And I am overwhelmed by the stories about Mirena causing all this trouble. ... Such a relief to finally have something to go on. My story is long I apologize in advance.I hope I will hear from people with similar extreme reactions. I am having my Mirena removed next week in the hospital through Hysteroscopy (with camera) after two failed attempts to retrieve the treads by both doctor and gynecologist. The gyn said it is still where it should be after she did an ultrasound.Can it be embedded or will you see that on ultrasound as well? ... ... My Story: ... ... I am into ...   [retrieve this message]
    • HI There, I really wish you all the best for your IUD remov...   Engishrose   5mo

HI There, I really wish you all the best for your IUD removal, I canít offer any advice on that, but I just wanted to lend support, as I also had a bad time with the Mirena. I was so relieved to get it out in the end and had to spend a good year detoxing and working on building up my health again. Plan a liver flush such as Andres Moritzís to help you build up your health again once it is out - it really does work! ... ... Also after the Mirena and adverse reactions to several contraception pills, I was so put off hormone contraceptives that I now have a copper IUD and have had no ill effects ...   [retrieve this message]
      • Dear English Rose, ... Thank you for your kindness and taki...   MissMatch   5mo

Dear English Rose, ... Thank you for your kindness and taking the time to reply. I admit I am squeamish about IUDís and hormonepills is a no go for me at the moment as well. I was thinking if the Gynefix, that is a thread with copper beads they attach to the uterine wall, but you need someone specialized with this routine (its from Belgium,I live in Europe) and this one can get stuck there as well, but I have to decide something at some point. Maybe I wait till everything has returned to a normal cycle after all I havenít had one in 8 years and I donít know how long that will take after remov ...   [retrieve this message]
    • These are all Mirena symptoms. Many are similar to the har...   R nile   5mo

These are all Mirena symptoms. Many are similar to the hard-to-describe neurological symptoms I had as well. You should start to see relief after removal, although some recover faster than others. (I am 5.5 years post removal, and am one of the longest here still active. I get noticeably better each year, and donít even think about it too much anymore). I would expect it to take a little longer than many, given how long you had it in. But you could be one of the lucky ones (I was not so lucky). My advice would be to keep getting your thyroid and vitamin D levels checked over time. Ma ...   [retrieve this message]
    • You described your symptoms and story very well! I also ha...   happyfamily6   5mo

You described your symptoms and story very well! I also have had most (truly almost all) of what you described. My reaction was heavily neurological. Nile gives the best advice, and I canít really add to her thoughts. I am 4 years post, and still not back to normal, but getting closer. In general every year has been better, but I still have some difficult times (this month for example). Reading your post brings back a lot of memories. ... ... My IUD was floating in my uterus, and it was a huge mess to get it out. I hope you can have yours removed very soon. ... ... This forum is not hi ...   [retrieve this message]
      • Dear Nile and Diana, ... Thank you for your kind replies! M...   MissMatch   5mo

Dear Nile and Diana, ... Thank you for your kind replies! My goodness floating? that must have been awful to retrieve... ... My Mirena came out without a lot of trouble thank god! The hysteroscopy was tremendously painful at some point ( performed without any anesthesia) but it did not last long. It was not embedded,came out whole and I hope this will mark the turning point for me! I did feel run-over afterwards but am in a sensitive state anyway so hopefully I will start to feel relief soon. I will look into the private groups and keep you posted on my progress. Did your menstrual cycle return ...   [retrieve this message]
        • I currently experience a dull aching feeling in my thyroid ...   nile   5mo

I currently experience a dull aching feeling in my thyroid off and on over the last year or so. It happens to be in the same place I have a lump there (had it ultrasound and biopsied, and itís not cancer). I donít know what the feeling is caused by, but do mention it to your doctor, if they havenít already tested your thyroid levels, youíll want to. After a few years post removal when I was still feeling awful, my TSH was slightly high (hypo thyroid), so I went on a small dose of Synthroid, and it has made all the difference for me, along with the vit D I am taking. ... ... I remember some ...   [retrieve this message]
        • Iím glad the IUD is out for you and that itís over :) ... ...   happyfamily6   5mo

Iím glad the IUD is out for you and that itís over :) ... ... I bled off and on after the procedure for a few days, but I think that was from the removal, not hormonal. I think I had a regular period about 3 weeks later and have been pretty regular for the last 4 years, although my cycles are very heavy for the first couple days and then taper off sharply. I rarely have a full week of bleeding, which was never normal for me before the IUD. I am 42, so perhaps Iím perimenopausal as well. ... ... I do have rough times where my dizziness/spacey head feeling comes back, along with pain in my wrists a ...   [retrieve this message]
          • Thank you both very much for your support Diana and Nile! ....   MissMatch   5mo

Thank you both very much for your support Diana and Nile! ... Iíll have my thyroid checked out this week. I remember I had blood work done but canít remember if they did the thyroid levels. Itís a hormonal organ so I shouldnít be too surprised. Iíll keep you posted !   [End]
    • Hi, Iím sorry to hear you have had a terrible experience wi...   PocketLady   5mo

Hi, Iím sorry to hear you have had a terrible experience with the Mirerna too. I ended up with a lot of the same symptoms as you and I have discovered the cause in my case, although it is still a long road back to health. ... ... My symptoms were: ... - Tinnitus ... - Head pressure in various parts of my head ... - Occasional vertigo. ... - Sharp pains in various parts of my head and body. ... - Muscle twitching and spasms including a spot in my back that ĒvibratedĒ after eating. ... - Extreme anxiety. ... - Lack of energy and brain fog. ... - Stomach issues - Bloating/IBS. ... - An intolerance to lots of foods that has ...   [retrieve this message]
      • Dear Pocket Lady, ... ... Sorry for my late reply, I haven...   MissMatch   4mo

Dear Pocket Lady, ... ... Sorry for my late reply, I havenít been checking in lately.Thank you so much for taking the time to post your story. It sounds horrendous to have something like this because of an infection. I hope you get well soon and see an improvement in your symptoms. ... I do not have the itching and discharge issues you describe and my bout of itchy bumps was short lived, it hasnít returned after the initial 3 weeks of skin bumps over 2 years ago. I do have a friend though who has the same symptoms we both have and she has been thoroughly tested for Lyme (initial tests were negativ ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Image Embedded Purple Translucent Fungal Filament   CLEW   6mo  Ü C Ü

Sometimes when itchy or you feel something on your skin use a piece or clear packing tape to pick up what you canít see. ... A lint roller helps also. You never know what you are shedding... ... ... This long purple fungal filament looks like a super fine hair until you check under the microscope. One end looks kinda like a dang cobra...? that morphs to something else I donít know... ... ... http://curezone.com/upload/_U_V_W_Forums/Unidentified_Skin/016.jpg ... ... http://curezone.com/upload/_U_V_W_Forums/Unidentified_Skin/029.jpg ... ... http://curezone.com/upload/_U_V_W_Forums/Unidentified_Skin/019.jpg ... ... ht ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Image Embedded http://curezone.com/upload/Members/Faces/New/tn-050a.jpg ....   absurdlyhaywired   6mo

http://curezone.com/upload/Members/Faces/New/tn-050a.jpg ... Wow clew! I caught one of those too. I donít really know how to post it. Letís see if this works.   [End]
    • Nice images! Iím curious, had you worn purple in the 48 hou...   threader   6mo

Nice images! Iím curious, had you worn purple in the 48 hours preceding this sample find? ... ... I realize that fibers are present in bodily fluids and unbroken skin, but I still suspect that the organism in oneís body might pull in or consume the colored fibers from our environment. Those that I used to remove generally correlated with the colors I wore that day or the day before.   [End]
      • Image Embedded This isnít a new picture and I honestly donít remember if I...   CLEW   6mo

This isnít a new picture and I honestly donít remember if I had worn purple ... Once after drinking MIO punch I got 3 different fungal thread ĒthingsĒ in 3 different shades of red. ... ... Do you think they are sometimes chameleon like? Iíve been thinking this very thing because I see that they can weave into fabrics and take on the color. Most all have a twisted look, but there are the ĒchaosĒ type, then the more ĒorganizedĒ type that have actual fungal structures... Like these: ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ...   [End]
  • feminine itching   auntie4020   7mo  Ü C Ü

I am hoping to find natural remedies for vaginal itch. thanks!   [End]
  • Skin - Yeast Fungal Infections   Natural Cure   7mo  Ü C Ü

I have been battling Malassezia Yeast for the past four years,with great degree of success and have been sharing my Experiences in my Blogs -Non Commercical- Not Add - No Selling - just FREE. ... ... I believe there is helpful information regarding fungal behavioural patterns and treatments to control presence and activity. ... ... The More recent Sites are: ... ... http://malasseziablog.wordpress.com ... ... ... An Updated copy of ... ... http://malassezia-yeast-mystory.blogspot.com/ ... ... ... and the Newest and Ongoing: ... ... http://malasseziadaily.wordpress.com ... ... ... Hope you find something that may help in there. ... ... ... ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Severe and can't stop itching.   #173701   9mo  Ü C Ü

I love Curezone! Secondly, this is my first time to post! Thirdly, I have viewed posts for eczema, dermatitis, itching, scabies, etc. looking for answers. Somehow this situation seems to fall in between all of these choices. My daughter has uncontrollable itching, nearly all over including red bumps, torso to knees. After reading various posts, I sent her to take a Sea Salt bath. I have given her Colloidal Silver and Udoís Probiotics. It seems to have added to the problem. I have got to get her some relief and I DO NOT want to put her on any drugs. Red bumps in her butt crack as wel ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Thuja cream in an aqueous base is excellent for ringworm, a...   jamyang   9mo

Thuja cream in an aqueous base is excellent for ringworm, avoid any perfume, moisturiser in soap. Neem soap or pinetarsel, Taking baths in bicarb soda helps alkaline the skin, avoid processed food and artificial sweeteners. I add bicarb to the coconut oil, gives instant relief. The main trick is be persistent with a treatment that shows improvement. Best wishes I hope you and your daughter get the help you need.   [End]
      • yes morning and night coconut oil firmly massaged in everyw...   braveheart007   9mo

yes morning and night coconut oil firmly massaged in everywhere. soothing baths are nice. go find out what she is allergic to for sure. The naturalpath will test her. She could be allergic to sugar or chocolate or msg like my kids were. Get off the junk food and lots of water drinking to flush out whatever is irritating her system. The regular Dr. can also send her to the allergy specialist and you can find out the environmental allergies like dust mites is a huge one for my family. We have to have all our beds and pillows wrapped and no carpet. pets could be an issue. you will find the pr ...   [retrieve this message]
        • here is a great thread onit ... lots of good ideas ... http...   braveheart007   9mo

here is a great thread onit ... lots of good ideas ... http://www.medhelp.org/posts/Undiagnosed-Symptoms/Gnats-or-Fruit-flies-following-me/show/202117   [End]
          • rub fully ozonated hemp oil and eat 1/4 teaspoon every nigh...   earlgrey   9mo

rub fully ozonated hemp oil and eat 1/4 teaspoon every night 3 hours away from food before sleeping--http://www.ozonatedoilonline.com   [End]
          • colon cleanse and parasite cleanse under the directory ... ...   earlgrey   9mo

colon cleanse and parasite cleanse under the directory ... ... colon clenase: organic whole pysllium husk with activated charcoal- ... 6 months then 3 to 5X a week for life ... ... organic whole psyllium from http://www.amazon.com/Now-Foods-Organic-Psyllium-12-Ounce/dp/B002N0H38C/ref=pd_sim_sbs_hpc_2 ... ... ... activated charcoal from http://www.amazon.com/Activated-Charcoal-Powder-16oz-Pound/dp/B0026XWKKM/ref=sr_1_1?s=hpc&ie=UTF8&qid=1364022059&sr=1-1&keywords=activated+charcoal+powder ... ... ... parasite cleanse: fully ozonated hemp oil (3 hours away from food)- 1/4 teaspoon for 1 1/2 months, humaworm- 2 month ...   [retrieve this message]
        • Re: Severe and cant stop itching.   Zachary   65d

... ... Kefir killed a ten year jock itch problem I had. ... I applied it topically and drank it homemade. Cured ... Ever skin problem. By just drinking it alone ... ... Good luck.   [End]
    • Re: Severe and can't stop itching.   glaxony   9mo

There is a homeopathic remedy for eczema called Florasone Cream by Boerike and Tafel (sp?) ~ The brand name writing is too small for me to read, even with my glasses on, so not sure how to spell the makerís name. It will work just as good or better than anything a doctor prescribes.   [End]
    • There is a homeopathic remedy for eczema called Florasone C...   glaxony   9mo

There is a homeopathic remedy for eczema called Florasone Cream by Boerike and Tafel (sp?) ~ The brand name writing is too small for me to read, even with my glasses on, so not sure how to spell the makerís name. It will work just as good or better than anything a doctor prescribes. Also have her take the hydrogen peroxide.   [End]
    • Bleach bath: Standard UK treatment. ... 500 ml of 4% chlori...   FootDoctor   8mo

Bleach bath: Standard UK treatment. ... 500 ml of 4% chlorine bleach in 20 litres warm water, soak for 20 minutes, rinse, do this 3 times a week. ... 2 consecutive courses of Nystatin oral, 5 drops x 4 times a day for 28 days is often useful.   [End]
  • Barefoot=Two weeks of Flu/bad hangover like symptoms every ...   #171203   12mo  Ü C Ü

I live in SW Michigan near woods and have dogs, cats, many birds at the feeder as well as other wildlife. ... Iíve lived in the same house for 21 years and have noticed a trend. ... ... Every spring, if I venture outside without shoes (barefoot) I quickly get extremely itchy feet and a week later come down with flu like symptoms that feel like a bad hangover. The symptoms last for a couple weeks and are very painful. ... ... When I search and compair my symptoms they most resemble hookworm, but with only 10/100000 infections in North America Iím thinking it has to be something else. ... ... Iím 51 now and s ...   [retrieve this message]
    • When I first got my parasites, I had hookworms (unbeknownst...   #168214   12mo

When I first got my parasites, I had hookworms (unbeknownst to me) and strongyloides, and they only caused problems in the summer. All winter, I was fine, like they were hibernating or something. Probably, they just went deeper into my body to stay warm, but in the summer...watch out! They headed to my skin and had a party! ... ... But then again, you might just be extremely allergic to something in the ground where you live. Hookworm isnít that uncommon, especially where there are wild critters. Or it could be some type of fungus or bacteria. Allergies can make you very, very sick.   [End]
  • Itchy soles of feet - mainly heels   elan164   12mo  Ü C Ü

Iím havin bouts of itchy heels the past few days. Searching I only found cases of itchy eyes an ears. Anyone experience this? ... ... Maybe tellurium? ... ... http://homeoint.org/books/boericmm/t/tell.htm ... ... Edit ... ... I did just treat P.aeruginosa. ... ... http://curezone.com/forums/am.asp?i=1700261 ... ... I once wrote that TELL and P.aeruginosa are chemtrailed at the same time. This is because aeruginosa can eat TELL and alter it to make a more toxic version of it. ... ... That more toxic version had not been covered by the Doctrine until you brought this up. ... ... I wonder if I can make 24 hr cilantro with soda wa ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Hot and smelly feet, itchy dandruff, hyperhidrosis, urticar...   Tena Cious   12mo  Ü C Ü

I wonder if anyone else suffers of this and if these problems could be rooted in the GI tract... ... ... Everytime I go outside and walk even one hour, I will get a very uncomfortable burning sensation in my feet, which become hot. When I arrive home and remove the socks (what a relief) the feet will be veiny and red, and always smelly. So practically I have smelly feet always. In my house I use house slippers invariably to avoid this, however, this problem its most severe outside, indicating that social phobia plays a role. ... ... There is flaky eczema at the sides of my nose, in the worst days it ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Dandruff, itchy scalp and eczema are definitly candida rela...   Kcirla   12mo

Dandruff, itchy scalp and eczema are definitly candida related. And Iím 100% sure when I say this.   [End]
    • My first question to you is have you had your vitamin B12 l...   ericbakker   12mo

My first question to you is have you had your vitamin B12 levels checked? You may benefit from a few B12 shots. ... In addition, you would also benefit from a good B complex Iíd say. Smelly feet could well be a zinc deficiency. A Doctorís Data hair analysis may shed some light on your mineral levels. Make sure you donít submit hair that has been bleached, dyed or permed though. ... ... Detoxification would be a good choice as well, especially with body odor. You almost certainly have GI issues, and a three week cleanse would be of a significant help.   [End]
      • I have had B12 checked, it was very high because I was atcu...   Tena Cious   12mo

I have had B12 checked, it was very high because I was atcually supplementing it at the time! So we cannot know how its my real status. ... ... I was defficient in almost every other vitamin though, from B6 to A. I know I have intestinal inflammation, candida and malabsorption. The worst its that these late years I cannot even sleep, this is slow death wtf! ... ... How its that cleanse? I have done from daily coffee enemas to water fasting. ALthough both are helpful and interesting, given time the two caused my intestines to flare up, water fasting the worst. I still do coffee enemas from time to ti ...   [retrieve this message]
        • The only valid test I now request for B12 is the MMA test, ...   ericbakker   12mo

The only valid test I now request for B12 is the MMA test, methylmalonic acid. Plain old blood B12 is next to - useless. I have seen patients with values of blood 1000 pmol/L show signs of B12 deficiency. Yes, true. One needs to be very careful of blood tests, it is easy to get sidetracked into believing that the values you get from the patient, if they fall in the Ērefernce rangesĒ are the actual values the patient requires for optimal health. Conventional values are determined on ĒrecommendedĒ daily amounts, not the ĒoptimalĒ values, and you will discover like I have after years of seein ...   [retrieve this message]
    • You need a fecal flora transplant from a helthy donor.   White Shark   5mo

You need a fecal flora transplant enema from a helthy donor. ... ... Read more here: http://curezone.com/forums/f.asp?f=1047 ... ... Your bowel flora is altered in a way that makes you sick and brings on all of the symptomz you have. ... ... WS   [End]
  • Super itchy feet   yvonne31   12mo  Ü C Ü

Has anyone experienced itchy peeling feet during cleanse?   [End]
  • Scabies   DrCarl   13mo  Ü C Ü

I have read that scabies cannot live for more than 3 days without their blood meal. ... ... If this is so, why is it necessary to clean everything in hot water/hot dryer and sprinkle DE all over the place? Once the parasite is diagnosed and treated, why not simply evacuate the home for a few days? ... ... Iíd love to know because it seems that there are a few cases of Norwegian Scabies locally. ... ... TIA ... ... ~drcarl   [End]
    • Because it doesnít kill the eggs, which hatch out after you...   #168214   13mo

Because it doesnít kill the eggs, which hatch out after you get back and infest you all over again.   [End]
      • Iíve done more research. I understand the eggs live on/in t...   DrCarl   13mo

Iíve done more research. I understand the eggs live on/in the human, so if the person is under treatment (for 8 weeks), those eggs are not a concern. ... ... (They are always a concern; you get what I mean I hope...they are being killed as they emerge with a magical solution of: neem oil /grape seed-coconut-olive oil /clove oil /DE /tea tree oil) ... ... Itís the eggs and adults that may have been shed into clothing or the living space that I am still kind of wondering about. If not wearing an item of clothing for a week removes that article of clothingís concern, why not just leave the whole home ...   [retrieve this message]
        • Carl, ... ... The eggs are deposited only UNDER the skin. ...   grizz   9mo

Carl, ... ... The eggs are deposited only UNDER the skin. The scabies donít lay eggs anywhere else. You are correct, they will die within a week without their blood meal. ... ... In fact, when I was infected, I used this principal for all of my clothing. I wore shirts that were from the bottom of the pile & clothing that had hung on hangers for more than 1 week, to be certain the scabies, if any, were dead. ... ... You are also correct, they do not live in carpets or around the house, so it is a waste of time & money to put DE everywhere. However they may be located where you normally sit and work, so t ...   [retrieve this message]
          • thanks again, Grizz ... ... great info ... ... any clues ...   #127357   9mo

thanks again, Grizz ... ... great info ... ... any clues on how to search if the pins and needles numbness in arms and hands have any correlation to scabies or products used? ... ... have had this along w/burn and itch from hell along chest and forearms for 4 weeks now. found some food grade DE about an hour ago ... ... about to go purchase ... thanks for that tip   [End]
          • Grizz, thanks for the tip on DE ... ... shaker bottle ful...   tygmusic   9mo

Grizz, thanks for the tip on DE ... ... shaker bottle full and spraying on all sheets, pillows, towels, floors and after each shower ... ... exhausted after 5 weeks of this but starting to see the light at the end of the tunnel. ... ... another poster mentioned soaking in dead sea salt baths at night. that is also helping in a synergistic way. ... ... after DE/lavender/tea tree oil spray is dry. I apply mixture of coconut oil/neem, tea tree, lavender the the affected areas and most of the body. then plain coconut on scalp, face and neck. ... ... do you think I need the grapeseed oil? I have coconut oil on hand ...   [retrieve this message]
  • 4 Year Hives/Rash Mystery (Need a real life Dr. House)   AbigailA   13mo  Ü C Ü

I understand that the best medical attention I can hope for is from a doctor who evaluates me in person - not the internet - but after seeing doctor after doctor, and no one has answers... I feel I must do what I can on my part to find additional help. I have been patiently suffering for 4 years, scratching... ... ... So this might be a little more information than necessary, but I want to thorough. I am currently seeing various doctors and I am going to see an acupuncture specialist on Friday. I am at my wits end and I need a real life Dr. House. ... ... ... Here are the facts: ... ... Female in N ...   [retrieve this message]
    • You will be surprised about how much of the above symptoms ...   nyckid10   13mo

You will be surprised about how much of the above symptoms will go away once your intestinal tract is cleaned out and mucous membranes are working as they should. ... ... You might have some parasites and candida that area leading to leaky gut. The gut is the most important area to good health. You mentioned you have some reactions to certain types of foods. Your tight junctions in your intestines might be compromised and that is what is leading your to develop immune reactions and rashes. The immune system is actually located in the gut...just as is the nervous system. Hence why Iím saying th ...   [retrieve this message]
    • I suggest starting with something simple; diet. ... ... I ...   natway   13mo

I suggest starting with something simple; diet. ... ... I recommend people eat in the direction of high-carb/low-fat/plant-based. For years I was eating the low-carb/meat-based/Primal/Paleo/Atkins way and developed horrible health problems. I also had a minor rash on my arm that wasnít a big deal, but it was annoying partly because I didnít know what was causing it. ... ... While all my conventional and alternative practitioners where recommending me to continue to eat Paleo for my condition, one doctor on TV came out and said the meat-based style of eating is actually the cause of my condition. ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Hey Iím sorry I donít know too much about most of what youí...   Leollipop   13mo

Hey Iím sorry I donít know too much about most of what youíre going through, but I think you should stop taking the zantac thatís gonna screw you over.. Doctors like to tell people theyíre making too much stomach acid when they arenít.. most people are not making enough! and then they hand out these drugs which cover up your symptoms and make you feel better, but they lower your acid in the stomach even more and destroy your gut health :( ... ... You should probably stop relying on drugs altogether :\ they arenít very good for you.. they often make you worse if you overuse them and they donít r ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Abigail... ... ... I think everyone on Curezone has an opi...   SB1108   13mo

Abigail... ... ... I think everyone on Curezone has an opinion about what the problem is but I can definitely relate to your post based on your symptoms. I had problems with hives and rashes for several years. I also had problems with chronic heartburn and bloating symptoms. Actually, I had 80% of the symptoms you mention. ... ... I agree with NYCKID10 about the heavy metals. think you should research the relationship between copper and histamine levels. ... ... Research Histadelia (high histamine levels): http://digitalnaturopath.com/cond/C446553.html ... and Histapenia (low histamine levels) ... http://digit ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Did you have mercury fillings? Even if you didnít you coul...   sduifvnbss   13mo

Did you have mercury fillings? Even if you didnít you could still be having some sort of heavy metal toxicity inside you which could be the root cause of these issues as it was for many people.   [End]
    • wow. i always come on here to post when im experiencing som...   #139029   13mo

wow. i always come on here to post when im experiencing some new ailment that no one can diagnose or help me with (currently seem to have some nagging ear infection. heh. worrying about starting to go deaf :( ...sucks) but after reading your situation i almost feel belittled. ... ... sounds awful! i have a friend whos mom has started to get constant hives/itching for the past several years. alot of people around me have began to develop insane health problems in general over the past several years... its just unreal. ... ... anyway, it seems like you are really on to the key with diet/allergies. ...   [retrieve this message]
    • I would say taht my story is 90% the same. I went everplac...   phelp   12mo

I would say taht my story is 90% the same. I went everplace and spoke to every good doctor I could find and many bad ones. ... My issue was parasites and dental ifections. Go see Dr Simon Yu in St. Louis. ... phelp   [End]
  • NIACIN to help lower cholesterol   abneyn   13mo  Ü C Ü

I recently took a blood test and my cholesterol is a little high and my triglycerides are in the íhighí range, higher then the last time i was tested. I knew it was because my household started buying bagels, which i love, and I started eating at least 1 a day (replacing the yogurt i was eating for breakfast). ... ... ANYWAY my doctor now wants me on 100mg of Niacin to help these levels. I have tried niacin before, and know about the flushing, but I need to take it. ... ... I have been on it now a little less then a week, and this morning my arms still have a bumpy, itchy rash (and I havenít taken t ...   [retrieve this message]
    • I have never heard this before, they do have a lower dosage...   hanna   13mo

I have never heard this before, they do have a lower dosage so you can split it up and also take it with food that helps. ... If that does not help you can get inositol hexaniacinate ... that usually does not flush. Just make sure you donít buy the no flush kind that does not work for cholesterol. ... ... http://curezone.com/forums/fm.asp?i=1046691 ... ... ... ... http://curezone.com/faq/q.asp?a=13,281,2962&q=706 ... Read Freaís post too. She mentions Dr.Hoffer from the ... link below and she talks about cholesterol. ... ... ... http://www.doctoryourself.com/hoffer_niacin.html ... ... ... In the last paragraph of this last li ...   [retrieve this message]
    • My dear friend Niacin was administered orally and Nicotinic...   plrk008   4mo

My dear friend Niacin was administered orally and Nicotinic acid as Injectable too in the years before 1960 (approx) to reduce cholesterols and triglycerides ie. before the introduction of Clofibrate , and later on statins. Because of the side effects you hv mentioned Niacin was discontinued by the Medical profession. However i take lots of Garlic along with cooked food and green tea extract capsules being marketed online by Protivea.com and i keep my cholesterol levels normal ... I am now 71 you too can follow mine. wish you good health ... Any   [End]
  • Can anyone help me figure this out?   lloon   14mo  Ü C Ü

(I know this is long, but I wanted to give the complete story. Much appreciation to anyone who read it through!) ... ... Hi everyone, ... ... Iím still a newbie here and still trying to piece together all of my health issues. Iíd appreciate all the help I can get. ... ... It all started last summer when I took an antibiotic for the first time in my life. After that, I began having monthly vaginal yeast infections. I had never had a vaginal infection before in my life, at age 34. ... ... I also noticed that Iíd occasionally get a horrible case of heartburn and major pain in my esophagus, worse than Iíd eve ...   [retrieve this message]
    • First, take a good parasite cleanse that also attacks the c...   albeit   14mo

First, take a good parasite cleanse that also attacks the candida. Humaworm has a good candida cleanse, but just in case itís something else, Iíd take their general parasite cleanse first, because it also cures candida. ... ... Systemic candida can make you very ill, with all the symptoms you describe. Change to a mostly fruit and vegetable diet and try not to eat so much pasta. Youíre right in thinking that they love simple carbs such as flour, sugar, etc. ... ... All the symptoms you describe can be caused by systemic candida infection, which was probably triggered by the antibiotic treatment. In ...   [retrieve this message]
      • Odorless garlic has very little antibiotic properties if an...   jameskep37   14mo

Odorless garlic has very little antibiotic properties if any at all.  Raw garlic can be antimicrobial which can affect the good and bad bacteria. If the sulfuric acid/allicicn has not been properly nuetralized it has the potential to burn the cell membrane of any microbial cell. The sulfuric acid and allicin can also burn the tissue lining of the gut causing inflammation. Odorless garlic is the best option for people with gut sensitivies(as long as they donít have sensitivties to sulphur compounds). ... ... Enteric coated garlic or raw garlic is a very bad idea for people with a sensitive ...   [retrieve this message]
        • Have you considered die-off symptoms rather than inflammati...   Kcirla   14mo

Have you considered die-off symptoms rather than inflammation? Pathogens dying will release toxins that will create inflammation. Raw garlic is actually a proven anti-inflammatory   [End]
          • Garlic can cause both+(depends on the strength, form and am...   jameskep37   14mo

Garlic can cause both+(depends on the strength, form and amount of garlic being used as well). Garlic contains many sulfur compounds. Some research indicates that the sulfur compound (1, 2-vinyldithiin) has some anti-inflammatory properties. But the burning like properties of sulfuric acid and allicin( if not properly nuetralized) is going to further irritate and inflamme tissue. Especially if someone already has inflammation present in the gut. For people that already have a inflammed Gi tract fresh or raw garlic is a bad idea. Odorless aged garlic is a much better choice for people that ...   [retrieve this message]
    • These people healed in week on high-fruit/low-fat diet   natway   14mo

These ladies healed their Candida problems within 2 weeks by eating a high-fruit/low-fat diet. ... ... Freelee, within 10 days of doing a bananas island* ... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-rogVphOsSA ... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xj_f816Uw10 ... ... Darlene, about 10 days of doing a bananas island ... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XR7z_AFo4vQ ... ... Yulia, within a week of high-fruit/low-fat diet ... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G8ExBPQqjcg ... ... ... From what Iíve researched and from my own experience with different health conditions, wholesome carbs are only bad in the presence of too much fats. I couldnít st ...   [retrieve this message]
      • Iíve no doubt that some folks are cured of their illness by...   daizymae   14mo

Iíve no doubt that some folks are cured of their illness by eating an all-banana or other mono fruit diet. Trouble is, no sane person can stick with it forever. I wonder what happens down the line when natural cravings for protein or fatty foods eventually ensue. ... ... Since these people were cured of candida by eating fruit but almost no fat, my conclusion is: these ladies had liver issues. Giving your liver a rest from oils & fats will give it the opportunity to normalize and do its work. ... ... Unfortunately, we need fats & oils, and later on these people will, I should think, suffer from ...   [retrieve this message]
        • Donít be mistaken, these mono-fruit islands are only tempor...   natway   14mo

Donít be mistaken, these mono-fruit islands are only temporary. The two did them from only 10 days. Mono-fruit islands are like water fasts that are only meant to be done for minimal amount of days needed. Dr. Graham creator of 80-10-10 does use both mono-fruit islands and water fasts for his patients, but usually from what Iíve seen recommends mono-fruit islands first to see if that resolves their issues before recommending a water fast. The reason is to avoid calorie restriction as much as possible. ... ... After these temporary protocols for certain health conditions, eating a ratio styl ...   [retrieve this message]
          • People can probably heal from candida eating a high-fruit/l...   Kcirla   14mo

People can probably heal from candida eating a high-fruit/low-fat diet, however, I can without any doubt say that candida DOES feed on sugar. The higher the sugar content, the more the fungus will grow. Why am I so certain? Because when I was juice fasting, consuming no fats at all since weeks, doing daily enemas (wiping out good flora), I started at some point overdosing on apple juice. Within days, candida was full force. Dandruff, oily skin, hairloss, male thrush... It took few days to bring it back under control. Carrot juice, even though very high in sugar, and consumed by liters dail ...   [retrieve this message]
            • Most responsible fruitarians donít recommend a lot of juici...   natway   14mo

Most responsible fruitarians donít recommend a lot of juicing, but to eat fruits and veggies in their whole form because the fiber in them helps prevent blood sugar from getting too high. You admit you were overdosing on apple juice, so it wouldnít be fair to say it was the fruitarian diet. ... ... A fruitarian diet has always included overt fats, like avocados, nuts, and seeds. Any foods that falls from a tree basically. The difference is that in nature, nuts and seeds are usually in shells and are very time consuming to pick, crack open and eat, so a diet in nature is pretty low in fat. E ...   [retrieve this message]
              • Interesting comments! Iíd conclude, then, that eating a lo...   daizymae   14mo

Interesting comments! Iíd conclude, then, that eating a lot of carrots for 10 days is much the same as the all-fruit monodiet for 10 days. If the hardness of carrots is an issue, they can be put through an electric crusher. Which I do from time to time, using my Omega single auger machine. I think this is healthier than drinking carrot juice.   [End]
                • I donít know if whole carrots would be recommended. Juicin...   natway   14mo

I donít know if whole carrots would be recommended. Juicing them would be better. Hereís why: ... ... Tubers - Carrots, Turnips, Beets, Jicama, Potatoes, Yams, Kohlrabi ... ... All vegetables that grow underground are modified roots. One job of a root in nature is to store nutrients for the plant above. Starch is one of natureís best food storage mechanisms, and it promotes storage on our bodies, too (fat). These foods are too excessively high in starch and cellulose to be considered optimal. They are also low in nutrients. They are commonly cooked because of their indigestibility in the raw state ...   [retrieve this message]
              • Natway, fruitarian dieters donít recommend juicing, but how...   Kcirla   14mo

Natway, fruitarian dieters donít recommend juicing, but how would explain, despite the fact that apple juice has a lower glycemic index and about the same glycemic load than bananas, that it made my candida grow like crazy? I mean, people claim to have been cured of candida by eating bananas only. ... ... I agree, carrot juice is the way to go. Antifungal and so beneficial for the liver. A healthier liver will inhibit candida from growing.   [End]
                • Congratulations natway! ... ... You have once again hijack...   #154965   14mo

Congratulations natway! ... ... You have once again hijacked somebody elseís thread and turned it into a debate about Your views. ... Your views who happen to be controversial by nature. ... ... a) Eating only fruits will cure candida. Proof is a completely unscientific YouTube by a girl who was probably never seriously ill in the first place. ... ... b) Parasites only exist in the third world. People on the parasite forum need psychological help (from You apparently). ... ... Why donít You start Your own threads instead of taking over the ones from others? ... In case of parasites donít forget to post in the DEBAT ...   [retrieve this message]
                • Its GL is a little higher. Donít know if higher enough to ...   natway   14mo

Its GL is a little higher. Donít know if higher enough to make that much difference, but my guess itís either because the banana still has its fiber intact, or the possibility you have an allergic reaction to apples. ... ... Is your current diet high in fat? Might need to transition to mostly vegetables at first until the fat in your blood diminishes before incorporating more fruits. Itís what I unknowingly did after my week-long juice fast coming off a low-carb/high-fat diet.   [End]
      • I am pleased that this approach worked for these people but...   Ladywear   14mo

I am pleased that this approach worked for these people but in my own personal experience of having long standing gut dysbiosis, any fruit (even with exclusion of fat) has simply exacerbated my problems. Bananas are also very hard on the liver since I believe they can be difficult to digest causing intolerances as their skin also contains slight traces of alcohol which for any liver struggling to cope with an influx of candida toxins isnt a good idea. Thats only my own experiences, its always good to hear what has worked for other people since we are all different and what works for one do ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Re: Can anyone help me figure this out?   Leollipop   14mo

:\ wow u sound so much like i did when i started with this! My case started with a gluten intolerance and then ended up with many other digestive problems that made me think i had celiac and leaky gut and sibo and all these different things! I was freaking out a lot and after doing many tests i found i was wasting my money and my time making over assumptions about things because a lot of these things i didnít have.. i canít say what you do have, but u need to calm down! ... ... Candida does cause very bad reactions to gluten definitely as well as to many other carbs.. itís not always just about ...   [retrieve this message]
    • How old are you? Have you eaten a lot of meat or other fatt...   glaxony   14mo

How old are you? Have you eaten a lot of meat or other fatty foods in your life? ... What kind of vitamins, herbs, and/or mineral supplements do you take? Have you done the entire Cure Zone recommended Cleansing Protocol yet? Have ever fasted on distilled water only for a few days? ... ... There are so many things that it could be, and no way for anybody to know for sure what it is. The best thing you can do for your body is the Cure Zone Cleansing protocol plus make sure you are getting plenty of Iodine with companion nutrients. Most problems will clear up on their own if you do this. There may ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Hi Lloon, ... ... Are you aware of the almost miraculous r...   shotsee   9mo

Hi Lloon, ... ... Are you aware of the almost miraculous results many tens of THOUSANDS of people have experienced, with most of the diseases known to humankind, from ingesting ascorbic acid? ... ... If you are still interested in finding a solution to your health problem(s), and gaining greater health in ALL areas of your body, I STRONGLY encourage you to read this article written by Dr. Robert Cathcart, M.D. http://vitamincfoundation.org/www.orthomed.com/titrate.htm ... ... You have only better health and well-being to gain by applying its recommendation. What have you got to lose? ... ... These two quotes ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Cure for hot, swollen, cracked+horrendous itching fingers a...   RN SUCCESS debraapples   14mo  Ü C Ü

50 years!) but couldnít understand why exercise would set it off too, and so thought it might be more complicated than just one food item. That was a red herring tho, cos exercise merely releases sugar into blood stream from stores in body, e.g. from liver - more research needed by me - but Iím so excited wanted to too. ... ... Also apparently starvation (I used to go long periods in the day without eating so I could eat more at night) and possibly gall stones - again more research needed - causes the liver to kick out bile salts into blood stream which get into the skin and cause terrible it ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Possible Morgellons Cause!!!!!   ReallyOUReality   15mo  Ü C Ü

As a Morgellons sufferer, I want to share this preliminary information for the possible CAUSE! I love this forum for allowing us to find help when we have been called delusional, when we have photos, samples, sores and so forth! We have all spent money on some things that worked, some did not! ... If this is the cause and it helps us solve this, lets support this site for others. ... If you have Morgellons, you have seen white fibers floating everywhere! ... Although this is only one part of this, it may be part of the cause. ... I do have a microscope and saw many freaky looking specimens of thi ...   [retrieve this message]
  • How I got rid of a tenacious athletes foot.   RRR Feebs   16mo  Ü C Ü

I didnt have the normal athleteís foot. This stuff seemed immune to any creams. Foot doc said it was probably Trichophyton mentagrophytes. It started as an itch once in a while and progressed to itchy/burny feet constantly. In the beginning, I could only see them if I pushed on my skin a few seconds then released. There would be several reddish blotches. Those blotches became more noticeable and turned into bumps (see pic 1 and 2) which eventually joined into like a big scab (pic 3). I tried several types of OTC creams which did nothing and eventually went to the foot doc. He presc ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Persistent jock itch ?   nwo4cure   17mo  Ü C Ü

Hi everyone. ... ... I have had jock itch for nearly 2 years now and have seen various doctors, but all have been useless. ... ... Could you please recommend something that will cure this, as I am at my witís end here ? ... ... Thanks.   [End]
  • Itching   Billy Jackets   18mo  Ü C Ü

My wife suffered for about 8 years with terrible itching . It started out on her legs and eventually was nearly all over her body , went to every specialist in the state tried all kinds of medicines poisons toxins home remedys to get rid of it. I finall bought some Neem tree oil soap and she started clearing up right away . It was a miracle. I donít sell the stuff and have nothing to gain , just hoping someone can be helped. Its about 5.00 a bar. Get the strongest one , we tried tea tree oil eucalyptus oil etc , none of those worked. We have given away a hundred or so bars since she starte ...   [retrieve this message]
  • For the past week Iíve been feeling a lot of itching on my ...   siete   18mo  Ü C Ü

For the past week Iíve been feeling a lot of itching on my legs. Especially the upper thigh, inside of legs,butt, lower butt close to crotch and sometimes the belly. There are no visible bumps or bites. If I scratch it makes it worse. If I leave it alone it will go away for a little while. I tried putting tea tree oil, peppermint, clove, lavender, oils and I donít feel much relief. Iím possibly under a lot of stress. My husband died all of a sudden 5 months ago.   [End]
  • Malassezia Yeast Symptoms Malassezia Yeast Symptoms   Natural Cure   19mo  Ü C Ü

... ...   ... ...   ... ...   ... ... Itchy Burning Bumps, Paper Cut - Scratch Lines ... ... Purple Bumps, Pus filled Hair Follicles, Lesions ... ... on Penis, Labia, Pubic Hair, Buttocks, Inner Thighs ... ... or Scalp, Upper Body, Arms, Legs, Toes. ... ...   ... ... Check: Malassezia Yeast Symptoms ... ...   ... ... http://malasseziayeast-mypersonal-battle.blogspot.com/ ... ... Free, No ads, Nothing to Sell, Sharing Personal Experience Info ... ...                            & ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Does anyone believe we can be cured from scabies?   #154735   19mo  Ü C Ü

I have been dealing with scabies for twenty years i been told i was dellusional. I tried RID Lotions and that didnt work. My doctors would never give me a prescription ever. I felt depressed and very alone. Itís almost like I was invisible.At one pint in my life I had Morgellons and I was a new mom. I had brainfog and threads coming out of my skin. I wanted to curl up and died. If it wasnt for my son I would have. Miracle Mineral Solution helped me with it and I dont have the desease anymore. But i still have scabies. I was fortunate to find curezone and with some help I found a online pha ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Try getting some 20 mule team Borax from the grocery, add a...   CLEW   19mo

Try getting some 20 mule team Borax from the grocery, add about 2 cups to a tub of hot water, and soak in it. Keep dunking your head back into the water. Relax now because the hard part is next. ... ... Go into a house cleaning frenzy! Wash bedding, clothing(add borax) and switch out your pillows... lightly sprinkle borax onto carpet leave it a little while. Maybe sweep some excess into cracks and along baseboards. This helps with mites and many pests... Be sure you or the baby donít breathe in any powder on the air. Your car might need a good once over. ... ... Thereís also a forum for scabies you ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Get the rife list and find out what the frequency is for sc...   #60704   19mo

Get the rife list and find out what the frequency is for scabies. ... ... It would be worth the try.   [End]
    • Image Embedded If it is localized, use Infra-Red lamp to heat the place. D...   astfgl   18mo

If it is localized, use Infra-Red lamp to heat the place. Depending on the power of the lamp, place it over the affected place at a distance of about: ... - Blue-lamp "Reflector of Minin" 60W or 80W: 4-5cm ... - IR heating lamp 100W: 15cm ... - IR heating lamp 150W: 20cm ... and treat the place for 3-5min. You should feel the heat at the edge of the tolerance. As the tiny spiders and their eggs, causing scabies, are very sensitive to heat, thei should be destroyed with this procedure. The IR will penetrate to about 1-3cm (depending the power) the skin, it reaches for sure the parasites. ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Can you tell us what the online pharmacy is or where to fin...   #49420   18mo

Can you tell us what the online pharmacy is or where to find it?   [End]
  • Anxiety triggers severe scratching... anyone else out there...   sashasasha   19mo  Ü C Ü

I have been dealing with skin parasites for almost twenty years and I have tried almost everything except some anti-parasite drugs. Im ordering more now maybe that will help. I have noticed when I am calm and laying down or just relaxing on the couch my itching is less. I know the drugs have helped relieve some of the infestation. But the moment I get to work or someone upsets me and puts me in a bad mood I itch like crazy. Does anyone else feel this way? And if so what can I do to fix the problem. I have to work and when I get stressed I cant stop scratching. Anybody out there feeling thi ...   [retrieve this message]
    • I used to get hives and severe itching when I am irritated ...   bluffy2665   19mo

I used to get hives and severe itching when I am irritated with a situation. This went on for about 15 years. It usually occured on my legs, neck or chest. I have had many skin issues over the years, tried most otc and prescription stuff. After I quit drinking/ingesting products containing aspartame or other artificial sweetner MOST of my skin conditions disappeared. Even a rash I had for years above my knees was gone within a week. Then I removed all paraben containing products from my regime. Even better. Then I removed all soy containing food items (almost all processed foods here conta ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Itís the pH effect of stress hormones on your systemic infe...   Michael B   19mo

Itís the pH effect of stress hormones on your systemic infection. Stress hormones are acidic and when you are negative or in flight or fight mode your friends have a party. ... ... P.s. it is likely systemic candidiasis   [End]
      • Michale B is mentally Ill.... or a troll   spence987   19mo

Here we go again, with this mentally ill Michael B giving absolutely crazy advice; before you accept anything he says; think twice about what this lunatic man does; he is a troll, not having anything to do, lingering around here, only to mislead people; asking people to eat dirt, and saying he can trap ghosts, etc... read what kinds of lunatic things he does. ... ... http://curezone.com/forums/fm.asp?i=1974445#i ... ... http://curezone.com/forums/fm.asp?i=1974808#i ... ... ...   [End]
        • lmfao ... ... It really brings a smile to my face everytim...   Michael B   19mo

lmfao ... ... It really brings a smile to my face everytime you troll my posts shrimpy. ... ... You are the undisputed king of diarrhea and no amount of raw shrimp or wading barefoot through fecal infested waters could ever compare to the magnanimous onslaught of parasitic debauchery you bring to these boards. ... ... If you are so bored why donít you come down to kauai right now. i am outside of princeville on my laptop and I will beat the living shit out of you just for fun!   [End]
        • some of what he said might be right.   michellekansas   18mo

some of what he said might be right. ... ... Also good news to you all: ... ... Iíve recovered from severe itch every where, in spring, ... and Iím still researching. ... Pray.   [End]
          • Re: some of what he said might be right. Also good news to ...   #154735   18mo

I pay everyday and every night for the parasites to leave my body and my son. I beg the Lord to heal us and I donít know if he hears my cries. I live in a daily nightmare with this desease and I have tried everything to cure it. But it always comes back. I feel it crawling on my body and I want to scream and cry. I donít want to live like this anymore.   [End]
          • Did you have a desease?   sashasasha   17mo

Did you have a desease?   [End]
      • Re: Anxiety triggers severe scratching... anyone else out t...   CLEW   19mo

So what do they blame the ĒSeven Year ItchĒ on? ... ... : ) ... ... I have been looking real hard at candida/mold/fungus lately, since I feel like walking substrate! ... ... Isnít the systemic candida when thereís actual mycelia strands growing, besides the extra slime? ... ... http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mycelium ... ...   [End]
    • Yes. I have Mansonella perstans that has developed into so...   Mansonella Perstans   19mo

Yes. I have Mansonella perstans that has developed into something much more severe. Itís funny, I started noticing the more panicked I got, the more anxiety, the more they seemed to like it. How awful on top of everything else, right!!!??? The parasites like it when youíre depressed. From what Iíve read along the way, there are ties to depressed people getting bit more, it turning into more from the parasite, with people with depression. Something about a pheromone given off by low dopamine levels...We can wait for scientists, doctors, etc. to research THIS more.....like...probably n ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Frontal Hair loss, dry hair and scalp and feels like someth...   bjornbjorn   20mo  Ü C Ü

I am losing my hair only in the frontal region, I have no hair loss in anyone in my family so that is probably not it. I am 30 years old and am very healthy and it only natural non processed foods. My front of my scalp the hair is falling out like crazy and getting thinner. I dont know what to do to stop this, it is very itchy and dry and feels like something is crawling on my scalp even though I cant see anything there nor can anyone else. What can I do to fix this? I tried emu oil on my scalp every night at bed time but it did nothing. Please help with any ideas.   [End]
  • Image Embedded Clearly, there are invisible things crawling...   CLEW   20mo  Ü C Ü

This pic is several years old and the first one that I absolutely couldnít explain away as something else... It confirmed the reality for me because of itís detail. ... ... Whatever type of crypto-parasite it is, it is invisible. ... Before putting the clay on there was nothing there! Next thing, this visual ĒspecimenĒ was curled on my forehead like it belonged there! ... http://curezone.com/upload/_U_V_W_Forums/Unidentified_Skin/MVC_017F.jpg ... ... After that Iíve researched till the cows come home, but still havenít found a real reference for it. My best guess is it may be some type of transparent ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Oleander soup enema and bad itching   marinescu2167   21mo  Ü C Ü

I have Hep C for 12 years. I take daily, colloidal silver, milk thistle, selenium, ALA, Turmeric, Licorice, Dandelion, B12, B complex, coffee enema. ... In the last 3 months I develop a very bad itch on my scalp and body without any rush on my skin and I saw 3 doctors and they do not know to give an answerand all my blood test come back ok, no allergy. ... If I take some Benedryl the itch is gone but I am dizzy all day and do not like that. I wanted to find a good reason why I have this. ... ... I made at home oleander soup and I wanted to do enema with that beside taking orally. Because is mix 50/5 ...   [retrieve this message]
    • I donít think the oleander soup should be a problem, afer a...   Dquixote1217   21mo

I donít think the oleander soup should be a problem, afer all even at the maximum dose you are only using a tablespoon or so of the "soup" in the enema.  Why not use a rectal syringe instead of an enema?  Either way, you can add in the colloidal silver when you take it rectally. ... ... Insofar as the itch, have you introduced any new household chemicals during the same time you developed the itch?  Air freshener, new detergent, cleaning product, etc.  The air cleaner/freshener Oust once gave me a bad reaction (though I did develop bumps all over).  In my cas ...   [retrieve this message]
    • In Traditional Chinese Medicine, itching is considered a li...   Cinnamons   20mo

In Traditional Chinese Medicine, itching is considered a liver related symptom.   [End]
  • Food Health magazine   #154007   23mo  Ü C Ü

http://ismyface.com/omega-3-also-known-as-fish-oil/ ... ... Visit our latest news ! ...   [End]
  • Philips infrared lamp   hunghung   25mo  Ü C Ü

Yesterday, I bought a Philips infrared lamp (www.philips.com.hk/c/light-therapy/300w-zone-treatment-area-digital-timer-hp3631_01/prd/en/) for my parasites-in-skin condition (hoping the heat can cook the parasites). ... ... The product doesnít say whether it emits near or far infrared ray. Does anyone know? Also, for skin parasites, which kind of infrared is more effective? ... ... (Too early to tell if the lamp is effective for my condition.)   [End]
    • Being halogen, it probably emits a wide range of infrared. ...   #136235   25mo

Being halogen, it probably emits a wide range of infrared. It seems to be optimized for maximum heat. You should be able to find information on what frequency of light it emits. If not you can ask Philips. ... ... Use it regularly for long enough to form your own opinion about whether or not you think it is effective. Then come back to this forum and let us know. ... ... Ultraviolet may be more effective.   [End]
      • I had long sessions (2-4 hours, continuously or with very s...   hunghung   24mo

I had long sessions (2-4 hours, continuously or with very short breaks) with my Philips infrared lamp for a few days. ... ... Yesterday morning, after turning it on for about one minute, the lamp burned out. (Fortunately, the shop where I bought the unit has a 10-day guarantee and I was able to exchange for a new one.) ... ... Is the lamp burnout due to chance or was it because infrared lamp is not supposed to be turned on for a long time, like what I did? (The lamp has an estimated life of 500 hours and comes with a 2-year warranty. The manual doesnít say the lamp cannot be used for long sessions.)   [retrieve this message]
    • I used a hair dryer on the back of my neck and on my side a...   orgorg   25mo

I used a hair dryer on the back of my neck and on my side as hot as I could stand for as long as possible about 10 times per day for a few days. It itched like crazy. I had to stop because hair dryers emitt large amounts of low frequency electrical radiation and I am sensitive to that. It also wrinkled my skin to look like a fish net pattern on my skin. I think that improved after I stopped. Hot heat definately cooks some of the tinea like cooking mushrooms. I donít think that it gets too deep so tinea that goes deep like on my heel does not get cooked. ... I bought a low EMF hair dry ...   [retrieve this message]
      • sunlight and ultraviolet light   #136235   25mo

From my experience, heat from a heater or hair dryer, can reduce, but not completely eliminate fungal infections, or golden staph infections. So the infections keep coming back, and you donít really achieve anything. ... ... It seems that sunlight and ultraviolet light kill golden staph. These are not painful. But you need to expose the skin to the sunlight or ultraviolet light on many occasions, over months. And you need to get every bit of skin. Hence the ultraviolet light. To be effective with sunlight, you would need to find a place where you can be completely naked in the sunlight on many ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Chelation and Detox for CFIDS people who didn't have amalga...   JenMartin   25mo  Ü C Ü

Hi Folks, Iím new here, and looking for input on what seems like an unusual set of circumstances I have. ... ... Iím 40 now and have had headaches in the back of my head all my life, plus some skin problems early in life that became bad acne and chronic dehydration by the time I was 25. I also have itching problems when I consume sugar or coffee. They are worse at night. ... ... A clinic in Switzerland found, in 2006, that I have GSTM-1 null, meaning my glutathione levels are lower than should be (but not non-existent). They recommended bi-weekly injections, but they were too costly to maintain fo ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Hi Jen, welcome to the group. ... ... Iím fighting a cold ...   joegrane   25mo

Hi Jen, welcome to the group. ... ... Iím fighting a cold and donít have the energy to explain but Iíll provide you with some information you can use to get started. ... ... I *very much* hope we can convince you to use more frequent dosing--ie the Cutler protocol. ... ... Dr Cutler and Dr Dan Pompa discuss their HM problems and challenges getting diagnosed. ... http://www.healthcentersofthefuture.com/DrCutler/ ... ... Boyd Haley former chair of the chem dept at the U of KY. ... http://www.stelior.ee/Boyd_Haley_Medical_Veritas_AD_paper_final.pdf ... ... Cutler on dosing. ... http://onibasu.com/archives/am/53055.html ... ... I ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Dr. Mark Hyman, formerly had high mercury after working as ...   joegrane   25mo

Dr. Mark Hyman, formerly had high mercury after working as a young doctor in polluted China and consuming lots of tuna. He went to ten other doctors before someone realized he was mercury poisoned. It is a good story but I donít recommend his chelation protocol. He explains some of the basics about the impact of genetics. He says he has the same GSTM1 problem. ... http://drhyman.com/mercury-get-this-poison-out-of-your-body-85/ ... A talk presented a Tulane U. ... http://www.ultrawellnesscenter.com/files/2010/05/Impact-of-Hg.pdf ... ... Joe, 1.75 yrs Cutler Protocol and improving nicely.   [retrieve this message]
      • Hello, who can you tell me please, who is your doctor that ...   moofqueen   25mo

Hello, who can you tell me please, who is your doctor that prescribes the DMSA for you? I need to get some I think ... many thanks, Alexa   [End]
        • I hope you will do your homework before jumping in. I prov...   joegrane   25mo

I hope you will do your homework before jumping in. I provided links to more information in my previous post. there is much more on this in the Files and Links of the frequent dose chelation yahoo group. ... ... I have a doctor that has monitored me with followup tests. ... ... I get my low dose DMSA from vrp.com. ... ... I certainly hope people wonít take it if they have silver-mercury amalgam fillings present. I also hope they will take doses every 4 or so hours around the clock for a few days so when a molecule of chelator mobilizes (kicks up) some Hg and then later drops it, there will be anoth ...   [retrieve this message]
    • If your mom had amalgams then you were born with the burden...   indigoaura   25mo

If your mom had amalgams then you were born with the burden, where your mom most likely was not, or at least had a reduced amount. It is proven that mercury is most damaging to a fetus and infant. Also I didnít have any problems until my fillings started to erode and chip. ... ... You also get a toxic dose of mercury from vaccinations. Hence the horrific rate of autism these days as children are born with several generations of mercury already in their system and a ghastly amount of vaccinations ĒneededĒ from birth! Wrong forum for this but my brother had seizures for years after his MMR a ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Hello, ... ... Can you please tell me how you found out th...   nyckid10   25mo

Hello, ... ... Can you please tell me how you found out that you have the GSTM-1 null issue with glutathione? I want to get tested for this too....b/c I feel unnecessarily toxic after not really having any amalgam feelings...and then doing 11 months of heavy metal chelation and feeling soooo much better. I sense I may have this problem...what kind of testing do I need to get done?   [End]
    • This sounds like Sherry Rogers territory--she is the expert...   Abigail9292   24mo

This sounds like Sherry Rogers territory--she is the expert at figuring out detoxing--she only does phone consults now as she is semi-retired but sheíll read your big blood test & help figure out EXACTLY what other stuff you need to detox. I have had other docs--extremely knowledgable--try to read the ĒCardio IonĒ test she recommends but it is so extremely precise and specific that only her body of knowledge (she is incredible on the detox stuff specifically, all the specific chemicals and the specific methods to get them out) can explain it easily. ... ... The low glutathione is the killer ele ...   [retrieve this message]
  • It Won't Die! Contagiouis Skin & Intestenal Parasite   Lafolleleen   25mo  Ü C Ü

File Storage 18966 visitors online now Add To Favorites Lafolleleen Log Off User Finder Inbox New ... The Best Favorites Newsletter: ... Search: ... ... Directory FAQ Health Diseases Cancer Articles Diet Foods Cleansing Books Convert Units Clark Schulze Images Tooth Forums BLogs ... File Storage & Image Gallery 45,966 Files: New Top Rated PDF DOC Video Audio Zip PPT/PPS Search Exact Match ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... U V W Forums Unidentified Skin Gallery ... CureZone.com/Upload/_U_V_W_Forums/Unidentified_Skin/ ... 0 subfo ...   [retrieve this message]
  • PLEASE HELP...NEED ADVICE! Doing 7 day water fast followed ...   curemyeczema   26mo  Ü C Ü

I am a 38 year old overweight woman with terrible, itchy eczema covering my arms, feet, neck, and spreading rapidly. I have battled this on and off for the past 20 years, with the recent battle beginning about 10 months ago. I have already gone the route of prednisone and other pharmaceuticals, which only help for several weeks, and then the eczema comes back with a vengeance. I have taken time away from work to detox, and intend on using the protocol in Bernard Jensenís íTissue Cleansing Through Bowel Managementí (basically this:nutritional supplements rotated with psyllium husk and bento ...   [retrieve this message]
  • cure for laundry detergent allergies   vollara   27mo  Ü C Ü

Hello, ... ... Are you always itching and have not been able to figure out why? You might be allergic to your laundry detergent! I wanted to introduce you to a product my company sells called the Laundry Pure. It is a remarkable product that you hook up to your washing machine that will clean your clothes without the use of detergent or hot water. Not only does this save you anywhere from $200-$500 a year, it saves you from absorbing harmful carcinogens a majority of detergents contain. This machine works wonders if you can not find a detergent that does not make you itch or if you have an ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Video Embedded Dealing with skin issues   Johny Apple Bomb   27mo  Ü C Ü

as seen on the internet: ... ... Date: January 06, 2012 ... From: *********** ... Subject: Great New Senior Medical Plan ... ... ... This is from a neighbor.........Itís a really really GREAT New Senior Medical Pla ...   [End]
  • My girlfriend is allergic to me or something about me   frederr   27mo  Ü C Ü

Hello, I have a long distance relationship with a girl and every time we meet her skin starts to itch, going back to normal when weíre separated again. ... I donít use any perfume or other cosmetics so I wonder if itís possible sheís allergic to me? Or maybe I thought the condoms... but sheís using latexgloves at work sometimes without problems. ... Or, for those familiar Dr Hamer, Iíve read recently about his new german medicine, and the explanation it gives would make sense; she misses the physical and when we meet the skin rushes means her skin is recovering? But then I wonder after how much ...   [retrieve this message]
    • This is an unfortunate problem but you could be right in th...   MENDOMAID   27mo

This is an unfortunate problem but you could be right in that it is something physical causing it. Condoms, like all commercial products have additives and contaminents. And I have read that some women do develop an allergy to their partnerís sperm. ... ... You mentioned that her skin itched. If this is only in the areas where you touched then it might be a contact allergy. Look up urticaria and the causes. You could try washing carefully with a saturated borax solution to remove allergins before sex. ... ... Some women have chronic vaginal problems that might not be a problem until they have inte ...   [retrieve this message]
      • Thanks for your reply ... Looks like Iíll have to check a l...   frederr   27mo

Thanks for your reply ... Looks like Iíll have to check a lot of things... if next time we meet we avoid sex for the first week to see if nothing happens, would it remain only contact allergy or maybe could stil be something else? And which exams could I do myself? ...   [End]
        • Most cities have clinics that deal with sexua| difficulties...   MENDOMAID   27mo

Most cities have clinics that deal with sexua| difficulties and you can be sure that they have the strictist levels of privacy and confidentiality. The people there will understand your concerns and do their best to help you in this situation. ... ... I did a search for ísexual practices booksí ... 2 results ... ... sexual practices | books tagged sexua| practices | LibraryThing ... Books on LibraryThing tagged sexua| practices, sexua| practices, sexua| Practices. ... ... www.librarything.com/tag/sexual+practices ∑ Cached pageSexual Partnering, sexua| Practices, and Health by Sana Loue book ... ... Buy sexua| Pa ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Goat's Milk Soap as a cure for Eczema, Psoriasis and Acne   ambar1569   29mo  Ü C Ü

Hi everyone, ... ... My family and I went to PEI back in June 2011, and we drove by a small farm that was selling all-natural, organic, farm fresh and hand made goatís milk soaps and creams. We bought a whole bunch of things and went home, thinking nothing of it. ... ... Well! My daughter had severe eczema around her mouth and face, and by using this soap, it cured it completely in just two weeks! We were shocked, as we had tried EVERYTHING, every natural or medicated cream, even antibiotics, but NOTHING had worked (or worked a bit, but did not eradicate it completely). I was shocked, as it ha ...   [retrieve this message]
Page 2 of 2
1   2    

Filter Messages: order by

Selected Ads from CureZone Sponsors: Become a Sponsor

VIP

$10 off Oxy-Powderģ
A special discount for all CureZone members!
Herpes Cure?
Herpes Treatment Breakthrough
Suffering Arthritis?
Ready to learn the real cause of arthritis and how to naturally get rid ...
Proven Candida Diet
The Only Legitimate Diet for Treating Candida in 30 Days

PLAT

Liver Cleanse
Eliminate any foreign substances that may be trapped in your liver.
Free Clark DVD!
Order this free DVD that includes a testimonial by former State Representativ...

GOLD

Proven medical anti-diabetic benefits
Electrolyzed drinking water significantly reduces blood...
Cancerís Natural Enemy
Rose Laurel OPC Plus, 15% discount with Cure Zone Discount Code of LR0...
Destroy Parasites Quickly
Learn How to Destroy Parasites And Be Free of Your Unbearable Sympt...

GOLD

What Ails You?
It doesnít matter - this can help
Alkaline Ionized Water
Are there health benefits? What are people reporting?
Clark Magnetic Pulser
Introducing the most advanced magnetic pulser on the market today!
Natural Cancer Remedies

SILVER

Lugolís Iodine Free S&H
J.Crowísģ Lugolís Iodine Solution. Restore lost reserves.
Bad Breath Cure
Bad Breath Cure
Life Technologyô
Transformational Technology For Mind Body And Soul.
Sutherlandia OPC Extract
Oleander based capsules and liquid proven to reverse HIV symptoms, f...

Back To Top How many people click on the sponsord links? Become a Sponsor

Add This Forum To Your Favorites!

Share:  Facebook  MySpace  Digg  Reddit  StumbleUpon  Furl this page  Delicious  BlinkList  dzone  Simpy.com  Fark.com  BlogMarks  Wists.com  Google

Translate This Page:

French    German    Spain    Italian    Dutch    Russian    Portuguese    Japanese    Korean    Arabic    Chinese Simplified

470 messages, 81 topics, topics per page limited to: 40, average number of messages per page: 235, 2 pages,  30,865 page views

"Our physical bodies are made up of [foods]. Therefore, it's logical to expect that if something is wrong with our bodies, proper manipulation of the elements of which they are made will be a major factor in reestablishing health."
~ Jonathan Wright, M.D.

Image Galler Itch Cure Image Gallery         Image Galler Last 30 Uploads
Google Ads

Medianet Ads

Google Ads

Google Ads

Donate to CureZone

Guest Book - Liver Flush FAQ - News - Link Exchange - Add URL - How To Exchange Links? - About Global Directory

Terms of Service - Privacy Policy - Spam Policy - Disclaimer - Guidelines & Rules - Forum Trolls - Fair use notice

Staff's pages:  Owen - Wrenn - Maya

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - About - Donors - Stats

Copyright 2014  curezone.org

fetched in 3.26 sec at 4/23/2014 4:25:53 AM, requested by 23.20.33.176, referred by http://curezone.org/forums/f2.asp?f=986 , requested 1 pages during this session, y=25