CureZone.org   Educating Instead of Medicating Like CureZone website on Facebook
Home > Forums27534 visitors online now Add To Favorites Log On    Join/Sign Up    User Finder   Inbox New
The Best Favorites

Newsletter:

Search:
Forums BLogs FAQ Images Health Diseases Diet Foods Cleanse Convert

Accutane (Roaccutane/Isotretinoin) Survivors Support Forum

Roaccutane Victims, Side Effects, Suicide, Depression, Acne, Scars, Hair Loss Etc.
Read This First:  Success  Educational  Failed  Warning  BSA  RN  ALL R  ~BSA  ~RN  RRR  RR  Image Embedded  Video Embedded Audio Embedded   Images   Description   Rules
 88,749 page views     928 messages     143 topics     5 pages
Post New Topic  Post new topic message to this forum by using a plain text editor  Post new topic message to this forum by using advanced HTML text editor called FCK  Post new topic message to this forum by using advanced HTML text editor called Tiny MCE 

Original Forum Layout     Add To Favorites!
Last Message
7d ago
Search:   Top 300
Forum: Accutane Surv.     All Forums 
Like Accutane (Roaccutane/Isotretinoin) Survivors on Facebook.com
Page 5 of 5
1  2  3  4   5    

• The best acne cure!! After years of suffering...   #182923   22d  C

To everyone suffering from acne I’ve finally found an amazing solution.. First I’ll give you a bit of background info.. I have always been very healthy and meticulous with my diet and exercise.. At one point I went a little off the rails with my sugar and dairy intake which I am certain contributed to my outbreak of acne and subsequent skin infection, I tried everything to get on top of it and nothing seemed to work. I was put on yasmin (birth control pill) to treat it 2 years ago and it did clear up (after the initial 4 months). I then became aware other problems it was causing to my heal ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Have you ever thought about ...   RRR Educational White Shark   22d

I am just wondering if you ever came across an idea that acne are just a symptom of an internal problem, and as a symptom, should not be treated. ... ... The problem cusing the acne should be treated. ... ... ... ... Why do I ask? ... ... Cause I drive a car. And if I get a red light on my dash board (symptom), I don’t try to switch that red light off, and continue driving. ... ... Instead, I try to find out why is the light there in the first place. ... ... ... Your ”best acne cure” is like covering the red light on the dash board with some duck tape, and continuing to drive car. ... ... Do you really think that is a s ...   [retrieve this message]
  • While on detox, any blood cleanse or support?   fenii   29d  C

So i am in a long detox now, im thinking it will take a few years of detox after detox programs. And my question is because, while im in the detox weeks, i feel extremely angry for silly little things and the chemistry of anger provokes inside my body like cutting pain in the stomach area or the adrenals area somewhere over there for an hour or so. So how do you manage detox without getting more tissues or blood more intoxicated or anything damaged? I feel like crap every time i get angry and meditating doesn’t help, music might stop the feeling a little before an hour but nothing stops th ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Liver flushing is extremely straining on the body, you need...   parth   24d

Liver flushing is extremely straining on the body, you need to approach it as a multiple organ ... system with the liver being the most important. ... ... How is your thyroid? are you getting enough Zinc? Magnesium? Iodine? ... ... You need to heal your leaky gut, look into probiotics, Saccharomyces Boulardii, Kefir and other ... researched strains which kick out negative biofilms and clean up mess without needing heavier ... detox herbs but things like Tumeric, Sweating, Exercise, etc also help. ... ... ...   [End]
  • Hospitalization - depression may be a cause   Scarecrow   43d  C

I already posted a thread about Photodynamic Therapy where I wrote my story. I’ll just short it for you guys. ... ... My concerns started with fordyce spots. I got a lot of them 3 years ago - almost my whole lips were in them. ... I’ve been treated with CO2 laser (twice and one part even for the 3rd time), tretinoin fluid (not gel or cream), even Aldara. Non of those helped. 4 months ago I’ve went under the photodynamic therapy. At first it made many of the fordyce spots gone but later a lot came back and it’s still unresolved problem for me. Fordyce spots started to come out after I stopped takin ...   [retrieve this message]
    • You mentioned that you have stomach inflammation. I was ju...   longterm   43d

You mentioned that you have stomach inflammation. I was just checking out tongue chart chinese medicine (googled tongue chart chinese medicine images) since I have a crack in the center of my tongue, which is known as the stomach/spleen crack. As for the stomach, it means your stomach dry. I assume that means your stomach is not producing enough acid? ... ... Here is just one article that links inflammation to depression. Aspirin is one of the suggested anti-inflammatory therapies, which is suggested for adults over 40 anyway. ... ...   [End]
      • No, my problem is that I have too much acid because of refl...   Scarecrow   43d

No, my problem is that I have too much acid because of reflux disease and it’s caused by Hiatus hernia (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hiatus_hernia). My doctors say that one way of treating stomach inflamation is reducing the production of acid. Lack of acid doesn’t make your mouth dry. ... ... As for your simple way recommendations: ... - true, I should drink more water ... - I avoid bad fats - I only eat boiled/baked chicken ... - I eat A LOT of fish every week, even raw fish, like herring ... - I should eat more dark, leafy vegetables, although I eat a lot of raw red beets every week ... - I should exercise ...   [retrieve this message]
        • One often gets acid reflux from having too little stomach a...   longterm   43d

One often gets acid reflux from having too little stomach acid. Most people think the opposite. I also have acid reflux. But, I am not suggesting it has anything to do with EC...just trying to read my tongue. ... ... I never thought about whether I felt better at night. I guess I do not feel as groggy at night as I do in the morning. There are lots of foods and vitamins that help with depression besides medication. Vitamin D from sunlight is supposed to really help. I do not know if vitamin D supplements are as effective, but maybe. If you have darker skin, you may not absorb as much vitamin D ...   [retrieve this message]
          • Re: Hospitalization - depression may be a cause   zeus10   43d

thx for posting   [End]
          • Hey longterm, are your lips still in remission? No more sym...   jle1987   43d

Hey longterm, are your lips still in remission? No more symptoms of EC lately? Just wondering because I still see you on here often and you don’t really mention your lips anymore, just wondering!!   [End]
            • Yes, I am still good. :) I post from time to time when I he...   longterm   43d

Yes, I am still good. :) I post from time to time when I hear or read something that might be helpful.   [End]
              • Wow that’s awesome. So the Itraconazole is what definitely ...   jle1987   43d

Wow that’s awesome. So the Itraconazole is what definitely healed you. That means you had a fungal infection, but are you still trying to figure out what caused your fungal overgrowth? Are you sticking to a pretty strict diet right now also?   [End]
                • ... It is possible that a diet high in sugar caused yeast o...   longterm   42d

... It is possible that a diet high in sugar caused yeast overgrowth. It is also possible that yeast overgrowth caused my celiac disease. I think an infection- whether bacterial or fungal- makes the lips peel. And, these organisms enter cracked or raw skin. It is the condition that causes this cracked or raw skin, which should be the focus. In my case, celiac disease seemed to cause chapped lips as other food intolerances. A strict diet was challenging at first, but it has become a way of life. ... ...   [End]
                  • I also stopped eating sugar, bread or any yeast. To me not ...   Scarecrow   42d

I also stopped eating sugar, bread or any yeast. To me not eating bread was challenging but I’ve managed to hold on to this for 3rd week now or even 4th. I was today at the hospital and they told me to get a test referral(I think that’s the appropriate word in English) from my doctor... Guess it’s gonna take week or maybe two... But that’s just the stupid procedures you got to cope with. I’ve been already tested for fungal infection and the result was negative. A nurse took a swab from my mouth and there was no candida. ... ... As for the no bread diet... because of my stomach inflammation I g ...   [retrieve this message]
                    • In summary, you are saying that antidepressants made your f...   longterm   42d

In summary, you are saying that antidepressants made your fordyce spots and inflammation go away and healed your lips? Medical textbooks suggest antidepressants as possible treatment for EC. But like you say, it may have more to do with antidepressants lowering inflammation in the body. Depression causes so many things.   [End]
                      • No, no, no... I only think it might help... I haven’t start...   Scarecrow   42d

No, no, no... I only think it might help... I haven’t started taking pills again - yet. I will be examed in the hospital and I will also have a meeting with a psychiatrist there and such meetings always end up with prescribing antidepressants. What I’m trying to say is that when I stopped taking antidepressants 3 years ago, my lips got screwed up. And what’s important - I stopped taking pills without any knowledge of my previous psychiatrist who I was visiting back then. I know I have to take the pills again, after 3 years, cause my condition is really bad. Every time when I have a session ...   [retrieve this message]
                        • I think you should try going back on the antidepressants. I...   ScottE54   42d

I think you should try going back on the antidepressants. I don’t find them to be all that effective for me personally, but everyone reacts differently to medication. ... ... Someone mentioned a while back that antidepressants are more or less just a false perception and I have to agree. I have an appointment with a psychiatrist next week and I’m going to try to score some Xanax. I think it will help with the anxiety/social phobia EC inevitably causes. ... ... I notice when I drink a lot of alcohol I forget all about my lips and just enjoy life, but obviously I can’t recommend doing that since it’ ...   [retrieve this message]
                          • Stay strong, scarecrow, and don’t let this condition get th...   lipshitz   41d

Stay strong, scarecrow, and don’t let this condition get the best of you. I have to say, though, I haven’t heard of your particular symptoms in my 6 years reading this and other forums. I am starting to think understanding why the Fordyce spots are appearing in connection with the trauma may be key to understanding the chonicity of our conditions though, even though some of us, like me, don’t have them at all, and at first to me it appeared to be entirely coincidental. ... ... Keep us posted on the anti-depressants, there was that one study that showed remission but never a follow-up. It’s also ...   [retrieve this message]
    • I broke up with a girl and suffered with severe anxiety and...   yepbndrknagn   22d

I broke up with a girl and suffered with severe anxiety and depression for a week. Guess what slowly cropped up on my upper lip, you got it Fordyce. Its bee 4-5 months now, no changes. Covers the top lip where it touches my bottom lip and my lips are always dry now. Never on any meds or anxiety medication but I’ve definetly have a form of anxiety now from them. No one has ever said anything to me about them, not even my girlfriend, I don’t mention them to her. I really do feel like anxiety and depression can reak serious havoc on your body and immune system. Sadly I’ve developed a slight c ...   [retrieve this message]
  • This is what significantly halted my acne and I have tried ...   leggybrandi   3mo  C

I do not work for this company but I have tried everything for my acne (you can check old posts). I have been taking this for 2 months now and am going to eventually carry it on my website because it is awesome. This is what worked for me: ... ... American Biologics Adrenal Cortex ... ... This one product has done more for my skin than all of the supplements, detoxes, and nutritional balancing combined. ... ... My theory is acne is an Adrenal issue. ... ... Let me know if you have questions ... ... Brandi   [End]
  • I consider myself cured of Ec :)   danielxmiller   4mo  C

Hey guys. I wanted to finally update everyone. At this point I consider myself completely cured of Ec. My lips never build up anymore and I don’t get white lips in the shower ever. The definition of Ec is continual build up and peeling off of the lips. That has completely subsided. And yes I still use an organic chapstick at this point, however I have always needed some type of chapstick, which doesn’t correlate to ec or peeling lips. ... ... I will make a least one more final video entry into my ec cure attempt to show the world that if you truly put your mind to something you can achieve any ...   [retrieve this message]
    • congrats!!! how many times a day do you still need to apply...   Maxime77   4mo

congrats!!! how many times a day do you still need to apply your moisturizer? because u said that if u dont after some time they start to hurt a lil bit? ... ... im on holidays in cold climate for Xmas now so im managing my EC. But when i go back to australia 1st week of january i will start doing what you did: apply constantly moisturizer, do not remove any buildups manually and be careful when taking shower brushing teeth not to remove it early....i just hope that long term its gonna stop the buildup that is all i want!! ... ... How did you manage to brush your teeth without affecting the build up ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Do you still get lots of sun? The other day I googled crust...   longterm   4mo

Do you still get lots of sun? The other day I googled crusty lips, and your images came up first.   [End]
      • Congrats man. Please let us know how long/ how often you us...   Healing2021   4mo

Congrats man. Please let us know how long/ how often you used the topical steroids. I am starting to use HC 1% again so I am interested in how much you think the steroids helped.   [End]
        • Thanks Healing! I made it an effort to only use the steroid...   danielxmiller   4mo

Thanks Healing! I made it an effort to only use the steroid cream when absolutely necessary. Which was not more than once or twice a week. But the past couple months I haven’t used it at all. I did use it last week one time when I got out of the shower just because my lips felt a little ’off’ but they returned to normal shortly after. So I think sparingly with the cream and using only a little bit does the trick.   [End]
          • hey dan thats great to hear! so the inside of your lips don...   jsl123   4mo

hey dan thats great to hear! so the inside of your lips dont bother you anymore? becasue like 2 or 3 weeks ago you said in your clip that they still bother you? im confused? because if you were fully cured your inside lips wouldnt bother you and frankly i dont believe you would have to put anything on them what so ever even just moisturizer! normal lips can stay hydrated and not get crusty with out lip balm! anyways bro im glad your were you are at even if its not fully cured but 99% better! well done and i hope you would pop in once every 3 months or something!   [End]
  • Looking for advanced parasite cleanse guidance.   novamute   5mo  C

First off, hello. You can call me Nova. I am a new member, but I have been reading curezone forums for quite some time. ... ... To cut to the chase, I guess I’m looking for more specific advice to my situation. I know that is a difficult thing to do. So I will try to be thorough yet concise. ... ... I’m 23 years old, vegan for 8 months (exceptions high quality eggs, occasional wild fish), very healthy eater, no processed sugars, no wheat, limited soy, no grains except for occasional rice bread. I really don’t eat many things with a label besides a probiotic drink, kimchi/sauerkraut, celtic sea sa ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Any time you are getting stuff out you are doing good. My ...   sd2345   5mo

Any time you are getting stuff out you are doing good. My only suggestion would be to start upping the Neem.   [End]
      • So what is coming out?   #176675   5mo

So what is coming out?   [End]
        • I haven’t been analyzing everything as much as I should. I ...   novamute   5mo

I haven’t been analyzing everything as much as I should. I have had lots of light ,very stringy ’fuzzy’ material. Little balls and strands. And some very dark stringy mucous that resembles mucoid plaque or possibly eviscerated roundworms. I have pictures. I also have definitely removed liver flukes. Lots of the lighter material I looked at contained little dark material specks, are these toxic compounds that are pushed away somewhere by the body? ...   [End]
    • About the dosages. You can and should take more of the herb...   #154965   5mo

About the dosages. You can and should take more of the herbs, just play it by ear. ... The recommendations are usually too low. ... ... Since You don’t have that much money, why don’t you start taking food things that can help you? ... Garlic, pumpkin seed, pineapple, papaya seeds. ... ... With raw garlic and pineapple alone I could get big ascaris out. ... It has to be a lot though. And for a long enough time. ... ... Enemas are good. You have to cleanse out the colon. But you can also use castor oil. ...   [End]
      • Thank you for the responses. As for neem, is there a maxim...   novamute   5mo

Thank you for the responses. As for neem, is there a maximum? Or any kind of ”strong” recommended dosage for dry capsules. I have upped the two to four daily so a total of 1,920 mg? I’m a male, and not planning on getting pregnant anytime soon but knowing that neem can act as a contraceptive is a little worrying. ... ... So there is no real dangerous dosage of any of these herbs? I read wormwood should be dosed somewhat carefully. I am trying to focus on attacking with actual foods. I eat garlic and pumpkin seeds daily. I will start on some pineapple. I don’t trust papaya because its some ...   [retrieve this message]
        • I don’t know about the dosage of neem. ... ... The wormwoo...   #154965   5mo

I don’t know about the dosage of neem. ... ... The wormwood I take is called artemisia annua. There is also artemisia absinthum. ... I take between 7 and 10 capsules without problem. Plus clove and black walnut. ... You have to see for yourself, but I personally believe pharmaceutical drugs are much more toxic. ... ... You have to take really a lot of raw garlic, like a handful or more, if you can do that socially. ... ... About the papaya being GMO, never heard about that. ... I just started taking the seeds and have strong symptoms. ... So I will keep taking it until the symptoms go away.   [retrieve this message]
          • Where did you buy your herbs? All in capsule form not tinc...   novamute   5mo

Where did you buy your herbs? All in capsule form not tincture? Oh by far and away I believe pharmaceuticals cause 10 problems for everyone they don’t treat. ... I’ll try more raw garlic, it has so many benefits its worth bearing through it. I’ll also look around for organic papaya, but be weary of them in general.   [End]
            • I buy most of my herbs at Swanson. ... ... Here is a link ...   #154965   5mo

I buy most of my herbs at Swanson. ... ... Here is a link for the wormwood: ... http://www.swansonvitamins.com/swanson-premium-full-spectrum-wormwood-425-mg-90-caps ... ... They also have black walnut and clove. ... ... The Swanson brand is very cheap in comparison to others.   [End]
    • A friend of mine had a rash on her arm and she had tried ev...   glaxony   5mo

A friend of mine had a rash on her arm and she had tried everything she could think of to get rid of it to no avail. I gave her some colloidal silver for a sore throat and, much to our surprise, it also cleared up her rash. Perhaps the extended use of antibiotics has caused the candida to flourish. Craving fats tells me you are probably deficient in omega rich fatty acids such as you get in olive oil, coconut oil, and flax oil. I recommend brushing a couple drops of 2% iodine into your your tongue to get rid of the thrush. Take colloidal silver to see if it will clear up the rash. Add flax ...   [retrieve this message]
      • Thank you. I eat coconut oil and flax pretty regularly, bu...   novamute   5mo

Thank you. I eat coconut oil and flax pretty regularly, but I’m vegetarian so maybe I could still use more. Colloidal Silver and Iodine make me a little nervous, so I’ll have to research them. I know real silver is amazing and safe, its just hard to trust manufacturers. Thanks for the input.   [End]
        • Hello, ... My 2 cents :-)) ... Homemade kefir: 1 cup daily ...   Floup   3mo

Hello, ... My 2 cents :-)) ... Homemade kefir: 1 cup daily (build to 1 cup at a slow pace). Homemade kefir has 24-36 probiotic strains. One cup contains approx. 1 trillion of beneficial bacteria. Kefir will bring upon a quite inhospitable environment to the unwelcomed. ... Herbal tea: not only for parasites, but to flush toxins by uping your water intake to at least 4 litres/day. Mint licorice root, fennel seeds, ajwain seeds, Ceylon cinnamon, essiac, pau d’arco, hisbiscus, green). I’ve had gallstones that came out in huge quantity recently, ... Chlorella: to remove toxins. I mix it with half my ke ...   [retrieve this message]
  • throat pain   #176970   6mo  C

... Unfortunately, this weekend I was really harsh on my throat/mouth from purging. My throat feels like it has been stripped of a layer. There is also drainage. ... ... Anyways, my question is what kind of foods/herbs/products would help heal my throat? I’m trying to stick to alkalizing foods, but is there anything to heal? Aloe plant? ... ... ... Thanks!   [End]
  • Don't know where to start..   Tayto   7mo  C

Ok so my problem is my skin. I’m 19. I have comedonal acne and acne scars on my face, chest and back. The condition of the skin on my face is simply awful. It’s dehydrated and not an inch of it is smooth, just covered in pores and tiny bumps. I also have some lines that a 19 year old should not have. I only use natural stuff on it- cold pressed oils or msm cream. Anyway i think I need to fix this from the inside out. ... ... I was on accutane 2/3 years ago (I didn’t really need it, I was young and silly) and since then, I’ve had bowel problems. I go every day, but I’m still constipated in that ...   [retrieve this message]
    • I had same problems , bad acne , cystic acne that caused s...   illnesssolution1111   7mo

I had same problems , bad acne , cystic acne that caused scars. I know it can be depressing. But I am here to tell you I know the/ a solution . In fact my ance problem sorta was a god send ! It got me on the right path away from all doctors . Please email me at illnesssolution@gmail.com and I will explain what I did and it will change your whole life , your energy , you will have glowing radiant skin for ever .   [End]
      • If you have acne, then inflammation is definitely a problem...   mygutleaks   7mo

If you have acne, then inflammation is definitely a problem. You shouldn’t do any cleansing unless you are willing to change your diet. Without diet change you won’t cure your acne. I took accutane and minocycline and many many other antibiotics. I’m quite sure my liver hated it. But I’ve figured out how to keep my skin 100% clear now. An elimination diet will help you figure out what is causing the inflammation, and then you want to avoid those foods. For me it is milk, wheat, soy, peanut - it’s a long list. ... ... Then look for gut infections like candida, parasites, bad bacteria that ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Re: Dont know where to start..   snydercharles425   79d

Thank you very for you post.Really looking forward to read more. Excellent.   [End]
  • New Poster and 1.5 year sufferer of Scalp/Forehead follicul...   Sincere83   7mo  C

Hello everyone. ... ... First time poster, been creeping for the past couple days reading some posts. ... ... I am here to learn and help teach and eventually beat this ( I want to swear right now but I wont) disease! ... ... 29 year old white male, ”ok” diet, exercise a little, drinks socially doesnt smoke. ... ... Been shaving my head since I was 23 and yes I know and LOVE my headblade. Unfortunately since I was diagnosed I havent been able to as I would probably end up in the ER. ... ... I have been to 3 soon to be 4 dermatologists, side note: is it just the ones that I have been too or do they all just want to ...   [retrieve this message]
    • I have been battling malassezia yeast for the past four yea...   Natural Cure   7mo

I have been battling malassezia yeast for the past four years, ... with great degree of success and have been sharing my experiences in my Blogs -Nom Commercical- Not Selling -FREE- and i believe you may find some helpful info there. ... ... The More recent Sites are: ... ... http://malasseziablog.wordpress.com ... ... ... An Updated copy of ... ... http://malassezia-yeast-mystory.blogspot.com/ ... ... ... and the Newest and Ongoing: ... ... http://malasseziadaily.wordpress.com ... ... ... Hope you find something that may help you there. ... ... Good Luck ... Sonata ... (My Blog Name) ... ... ... ...   [retrieve this message]
    • My story sounds remarkably familiar to yours. I have been ...   grjam   7mo

My story sounds remarkably familiar to yours. I have been dealing with FD for several years. I was officially diagnosed by my local derm just shy of two years ago. ... ... I have been on every antibiotic and combination of antibiotic available with no success. The two options provided by my derm that I have not yet tried are accutane and soriatane. There are actually a few people on here who have had success with accutane so I’m thinking it is probably worth a shot. If the side effects are nasty I can always just quit taking it. ... ... The worst part of the disease for me is the constant s ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Please help with skin condition.   #175162   8mo  C

Hello, nice people. ... ... 10 years ago I was put on Accutane. I was on Accutane for about 6 to 7 months. A couple of months after I stopped taking Accutane, my skin was getting very dry. A couple years went by and my face was now over producing oil. I started to notice my hair was thinning on my scalp. My entire scalp, face(including my eyebrows and beard) was covered in this yellow/white waxy residue looking stuff, which I presume is hardened sebum from the overproduction of oil. I then found out that I had seborrheic dermatitis, according to a dermatologist I went to see. About 3 years ago ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Accutane damages the liver among other things, including ca...   #89866   8mo

Accutane damages the liver among other things, including causing mental issues (depression, etc) that are linked to the liver. ... ... Do a series of liver (gallbladder) flushes. Some of the benefits of liver flushing just happen to be skin improvement, softer skin, release of emotions, feelings of well being, etc. ... ... Milk thistle is also good for the liver. ... ... You might be malnourished from poor uptake of nutrients (from accutane and lack of bile from a damaged / clogged liver and gallbladder) or you are not getting proper nutrients in your diet. Make sure you are getting lots of B vitamins ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Hi 175, ... ... As ”grist for your mill,” are you aware of...   shotsee   8mo

Hi 175, ... ... As ”grist for your mill,” are you aware of the almost miraculous results many tens (hundreds?) of THOUSANDS of people have experienced, dealing with most of the health issues known to humankind, from ingesting ascorbic acid? ... ... If you are seriously interested in finding a solution to your health problem, and gaining greater health in ALL areas of your body, I STRONGLY encourage you to read this article written by Dr. Robert Cathcart, M.D. http://vitamincfoundation.org/www.orthomed.com/titrate.htm ... ... It may just solve some or all of your problem. You have only better health and ...   [retrieve this message]
    • i came across a really good site a few months ago where i b...   paulspad2002   7mo

i came across a really good site a few months ago where i bought a product from ,it was a digital product that i downloaded and it had guidelines in how to cure certain aspects of my psoriasis. i must say it was the best ebook ive had and whenever i fall off the bandwagon as far as things like diet and alcohol or even just normal food intake i re check the book and what it says about certain products an things like that and i apply the methods and wham my psoriasis seems to dissipate...heres the link to the site where the product is related they have other things on there too so its not a ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Please look at above post 9/16 -- I would think the seleniu...   SuzyCue   7mo

Please look at above post 9/16 -- I would think the selenium sulfide shampoo 2.5 % would work well as well as some dietary advise (no sugars, lower carb intake).   [End]
    • 23yr old female I have had severe and horrible acne since I...   musclepain   7mo

23yr old female I have had severe and horrible acne since I was in 4th grade! My 4th grade teacher even sent me to the nurses office for chicken pox. How emberassing! Iam almost 24 now. I just started accutane 4 months ago. I read on here that a lot of people were really bothered by the side effects. The first month was the worst, super dry skin & super dry lips. But for me having acne my whole life, I really didnt care about any of the side effects. All you need is a good moisturizer and a gentle face wash (I use redness relief from Eucerin). Ohh yeah and blistex or carmex. None of that f ...   [retrieve this message]
    • use olive oil.visit for better solution http://www.idollash...   ahshan719   6mo

use olive oil.visit for better solution http://www.idollashauthority.com.   [End]
    • visit http://www.idollashauthority.com   ahshan719   6mo

visit http://www.idollashauthority.com   [End]
  • Hair Loss and Scalp build up. Help!   thewaydownx   10mo  C

I have had an excessively oily scalp for as long as I can remember, I am in my mid 20’s and took accutane for about a year when i was 17 or 18. I had VERY thick hair, and i started loosing it around 20-21 and it’s just gotten worse. Everyone tells me that it is probably just MPB but i have my doubts considering neither of my grandfathers have significant hair loss. ... ... My build up is insane, i take a shower and no matter what i use: tea tree oil, Tgel and Tsal alternatively throughout the week, ACV rinse... right after i get out of the shower, i itch my scalp to see if there is still build ...   [retrieve this message]
    • is your scalp tight? if so, eat oat grass. ... also... cut ...   brunski   10mo

is your scalp tight? if so, eat oat grass. ... also... cut back on sugars for the Seborrhea Dermatitis   [End]
    • I don’t know about hair loss but tea tree oil or other oil ...   sp2000   9mo

I don’t know about hair loss but tea tree oil or other oil are not good. use mustard or coconut oil only.   [End]
    • What you have on your scalp is seborrheic dermatitis too. I...   Cre4tive   9mo

What you have on your scalp is seborrheic dermatitis too. It is an autoimmune disease so if you have it on your neck it is very likely the cause of your scalp problems too. Yes it does cause hair loss but I think the hair loss comes from the fact you have to constantly scratch due to the itching which then damages the hair follicles. ... ... I have suffered hair loss on my scalp and eyebrows too which has also been itching a lot. ... ... Unfortunately I don’t know any cure for it yet. I use Ketoconazole shampoo to control it on my scalp but the itching is still there. Ketoconazole does nothing to ...   [retrieve this message]
    • [Message Subject Hidden by a Forum Moderator]   idyllicconsulting   9mo

[Message Body Hidden by a Forum Moderator]   [End]
    • This sounds crazy, but it works. First, buy some organic ca...   #133453   9mo

This sounds crazy, but it works. First, buy some organic castor oil. I use Palma Christi brand. It isn’t expensive. Mix it half and half with either virgin coconut oil. Has to be virgin. The cheap stuff used for cooking doesn’t have the curing stuff. Rub this into your scalp every night and leave it on overnight. Make sure it gets onto your scalp. You’ll have to cover your pillow, or wear a cap so it doesn’t get on your bedclothes. I just put a thick old towel I don’t care about over my pillow. In the morning, wash it out with Dawn dishwashing liquid. Rinse your hair then follow with this ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Hi TWD, ... ... As ”grist for your mill,” are you aware of...   shotsee   8mo

Hi TWD, ... ... As ”grist for your mill,” are you aware of the almost miraculous results many tens (hundreds?) of THOUSANDS of people have experienced, dealing with most of the health issues known to humankind, from ingesting ascorbic acid? ... ... If you are seriously interested in finding a solution to your health problem, and gaining greater health in ALL areas of your body, I STRONGLY encourage you to read this article written by Dr. Robert Cathcart, M.D. http://vitamincfoundation.org/www.orthomed.com/titrate.htm ... ... It may just solve some or all of your problem. You have only better health and ...   [retrieve this message]
    • I’m not very familiar with SD, but I’ve heard Accutane can ...   Zorreo   7mo

I’m not very familiar with SD, but I’ve heard Accutane can cause hair loss. You should try to use castor oil cut with olive oil and massage it on your scalp at least 3 times a week. It’s enough to leave it on for one hour or so. Wash it with a shampoo that doesn’t contain any sulfates, as it is a well known skin irritant and is the very culprit to many scalp problems. ... ... I’m using an old fashion shampoo bar ( solid) made with wonderful, soothing oils, no fragrance. Check out JR Ligett or Chagrin Valley, both wonderful products that are nurturing and wholesome to our fragile hairs. Rinse w ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Hypothyroid, AF, bedbound and sick and not tolerating adren...   Siezen   10mo  C

Hi all, ... ... I hope you guys can give me some advice. I am bed bound, sick and doc’s don’t have a clue whats wrong with me. ... They diagnosed me with lyme (2 positive tests) but I don’t have the symptoms like fever, oppurtunistic infections, etc etc. I was for months on lyme fora and those ppl are weirder sick than me. I have had 4 weeks of doxycycline (shit... why did I listen). An experienced lyme doc thinks I am hypopituitary but that didn’t show clearly from the tests. ... ... I have all the signs of a hypothyroid, low FT3, cold intolerance, fatigue etc. ... I have all the signs of adrenal fatigu ...   [retrieve this message]
    • This somehow got posted into the Accutane Survivors Forum, ...   Siezen   10mo

This somehow got posted into the Accutane Survivors Forum, which was an accident.   [End]
    • I have been going through the same sort of experience that ...   DieselPower   10mo

I have been going through the same sort of experience that so many others on this site have been going through including you for the past 4 years. I was also told I had Lyme disease even though I was only positive on one band. I did not have a lot of the symptoms that people with Lyme typically have. I decided to get tested twice more and was negative both times. I wasted a year on various Lyme treatments with no improvement in my condition. ... ... I have also tried adrenal, thyroid, and candida treatments with no help. ... ... Just in the last few days, I got the results of a blood test call ...   [retrieve this message]
    • You should absolutely not be taking thyroid hormone if bloo...   tpno2005   10mo

You should absolutely not be taking thyroid hormone if blood tests have not shown you to be hypothyroid. You could end up elevating your thyroid levels and go into thyrotoxic crisis, which could be potentially lethal. Same with adrenal supplements. Unless you’ve been diagnosed with Addison’s disease (very rare), you need to immediately stop the adrenal supp’s. ... ... That said, you may have intestinal candida and there are a few completely safe supplements you can test out to see if they help. Grapefruit seed extract and caprylic acid are two natural anti-fungal, anti-microbial supplements th ...   [retrieve this message]
    • You should absolutely not be taking thyroid hormone if bloo...   tpno2005   10mo

You should absolutely not be taking thyroid hormone if blood tests have not shown you to be hypothyroid. You could end up elevating your thyroid levels and go into thyrotoxic crisis, which could be potentially lethal. Same with adrenal supplements. Unless you’ve been diagnosed with Addison’s disease (very rare), you need to immediately stop the adrenal supp’s.   [End]
    • http://www.metabolichealing.com/key-integrated-functions-of...   healthyartist   10mo

http://www.metabolichealing.com/key-integrated-functions-of-your-body/hormone-and-endocrine/exploring-the-stress-response-hpa-axis-nutrition-emotions-and-the-limbic-system/ ... ... I suggest that you look into pituitary/ hypothalamus glandulars. Try the company Biotics. That has helped me deal w side effects of adrenal glandulars. ... ...   [End]
    • Hi Siezen, ... ... I noticed you mentioned vitamin C, but ...   shotsee   9mo

Hi Siezen, ... ... I noticed you mentioned vitamin C, but are you aware of the almost miraculous results many tens of THOUSANDS of people have experienced, with most of the diseases known to humankind, from ingesting BOWEL TOLERANCE doses of ascorbic acid? ... ... If you are [still] interested in finding a solution to your health problem(s), and gaining greater health in ALL areas of your body, I STRONGLY encourage you to read this article written by Dr. Robert Cathcart, M.D. http://vitamincfoundation.org/www.orthomed.com/titrate.htm ... ... You have only better health and well-being to gain by applying ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Help me beat Candida?   unionnothing   11mo  C

So I have folliculitis all over my back and scalp, im fairly sure its from 10+ years of unhealthy eating habits, accutane, other acne medicines and popping amoxicillin every time i got a sore throat(dont ask why lol). ... ... I’ve done the Candida diet twice so far for 3 months straight each time, taking vitamin c, vitamin d, garlic, and 2x 50b Custom probotic pills a day with a diet consisting of only, ... Olive oil ... Coconut oil ... Sea salt ... Black pepper ... Buckwheat pasta ... Water ... Chicken ... Lean hamburger ... Salmon ... Broccoli ... Zucchini ... Green beans ... Onions ... Brussels sprouts ... Eggs ... Oat bran cereal ... for 3 ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Low-carb diets with antifungals work for some with candida ...   Kcirla   11mo

Low-carb diets with antifungals work for some with candida overgrowth temporarily, but it also reduces dramatically beneficial bacteria. That’s why as soon as you stop it comes back with a vengeance. ... ... I suggest you make a different approach. Stop all antifungals, because they are also antibacterial. Don’t go necessarily low-carb, but choose healthier carbs. If you can tolerate grains, the healthiest ones are buckwheat, quinoa and millet in my opinion. Practice food combining. ... ... Now, to really fight the fungus permanently, and replace it with good bacteria, start making your own fermente ...   [retrieve this message]
      • Oh, and I forgot a very important point. Eat daily jerusale...   Kcirla   11mo

Oh, and I forgot a very important point. Eat daily jerusalem artichokes along with the fermented foods, great source of prebiotics for the gut flora. ... If you don’t have access to them, buy some inulin. But always take it with your kefir or sauerkraut.   [End]
      • After posting this last night I came across this site, ... ...   unionnothing   11mo

After posting this last night I came across this site, ... http://www.candidaplan.com/new/the_plan/ ... ... Candida plan, do you or anyone suggest this plan? most of the products I purchased can be returned to amazon since they were just shipped and not opened yet and I could order and do the this 16 week plan. ... ... I like the idea of having a set plan giving to me, and ive read a few places that his plan worked. Just wondering what your outputs are on it. thanks. ... ... And as far as antifungals, oil of oregano and garlic pills would still be safe to take right?   [End]
        • Hey, I would return all that stuff you bought and go with t...   saywhatagain   11mo

Hey, I would return all that stuff you bought and go with the McComb’s plan. Vitamins and herbs should be taken with a very specific purpose (to get rid of candida I know, but they also need to work with your individual body and that gets more complicated). I have never done the McComb’s plan, some people have had good results others are not cured completely from it, I think it depends on how severe your candida overgrowth is. Overall, the supplements you will get with the McComb’s plan are probably much more beneficial than what you have now. I agree with Kcirla that anti-fungals are ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Hi, I got good results with the Candida clear from ’Now’ x3...   deotima   11mo

Hi, I got good results with the Candida clear from ’Now’ x3 per day with garlic oil caps inbetween x2. Plus a proper anti candida diet. Sugar/alcohol in any form being the greatest no nos. Don’t cheat with honey! ... If you think you may have some degree of adrenal fatigue [from stress]that adds another aspect to candida overgrowth.If so, see Dr Lam and Dr Brownstein’s websites as well as curezone.Best Wishes, Deotima.   [End]
      • As I said, STOP the antifungals, meaning oil of oregano and...   Kcirla   11mo

As I said, STOP the antifungals, meaning oil of oregano and garlic included. They’re also antibacterial, and the fact that natural antifungals are selective against bad fungus and bacterias is a myth. If you take a lot of kefir and saccharomyces boulardii, you don’t need any antifungals. Kefir and S.Boulardii are extremly powerful against candida albicans, believe me. I’ve used almost every single natural antifungal you can think of, and they always created the same problem: they’re effective, but the fungus can build resistance to it. And once you stop them, the fungus comes back even wor ...   [retrieve this message]
    • If it was me, I wouldn’t take a THING till I had a stool an...   ericbakker   11mo

If it was me, I wouldn’t take a THING till I had a stool analysis. You say Accutane???? and penicillin for about ten years. My God, I’d love to know what is happening in your digestive system! Isotretinoin (the active in accutane) is a devil of a drug, I have seen personaly many cases of inflammatory bowel disease in patients taking accutane. They sayy the inflam. bowel disease is ”rare” in folks who take this drug, but look at the wikipedia page on this crap: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Isotretinoin ... ... Do some Dr. Google searches, the combo of isotretinoin and antibiotics can create seri ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Dear PM unionnothing, ... ... I hope you have the time to ...   beesting   11mo

Dear PM unionnothing, ... ... I hope you have the time to work out this body skin rash. I further suggest that you follow up reading my few letters on candida relief at curezone. The sugar-jar test is number one task to do, to see if you are being infected with candida or bacteria. If it is candida so, it is attacking your skin membrane and its fatty tissue sub-base. I hope this is all the candida is doing to your body. If it is living within your organs of body, you are really infected. ... ... Use the 6 percent MgCl solution, i have its makeup in my posted letters. Do a complete body wipes, and es ...   [retrieve this message]
    • I’ve gotten great results through Kroeger herbs candida pro...   CuriousCrave   10mo

I’ve gotten great results through Kroeger herbs candida products. I work with a candida MD, yes a real md who specializes in this.   [End]
  • How I healed My EC.   srvcjp   12mo  C

My EC started with impetigo that I got when my lips cracked from Accutane. I stopped accutane after 2 months and began my journey to healing. I noticed there was a problem because my lips wouldn’t stop peeling. I was first given a lipid type ointment that did not work, after this I was given multiple anti-inflammatory creams that did not stop the peeling. it was not until my doctor decided to check for a candida infection that we made some real progress. I was positive for candida, which was making the skin on my lips harden, and then causing me to peel the vermillion layer of skin off. My ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Mouth exercises!   srvcjp   12mo

you have to treat your lips like they were before you had EC. ... ... Try doing lip exercises to help your lips create more collagen and become like they used to be. ... ... try the following phrases with over annunciation. ... ... ”rubber baby buggy bumpers” ... ”wash and wax your white winnebago” ... ”ping pong, basketball, seashell” ... ” Red Ribbons Reduce Risk of Redness” ... ... anything of this nature.   [End]
    • Re: How I healed My EC.   Evrythngfine   12mo

Thank you for sharing your healing. How long did you have EC before you found out about candida? How long did it take for you to heal EC? Thanks again!   [End]
      • I had EC for about a year, After I started the diflucan and...   srvcjp   12mo

I had EC for about a year, After I started the diflucan and putting oxistat on 2-3 times a day, it took me about 3 months to really call myself healed. I still have scarring from all the times my lips peeled, but I will take that over the alternative any day.   [End]
    • It is good to hear that someone who took accutane has been ...   longterm   12mo

It is good to hear that someone who took accutane has been healed. Did your doctor say you also need to address candida in your intestines so the candida does not come back? ... ... How long did this treatment take to heal your lips?   [End]
      • My derm didn’t say anything about candida in my intestines,...   srvcjp   12mo

My derm didn’t say anything about candida in my intestines, probably because he tried to spend as little time with me as possible because Doctors have very little knowledge about EC. I figured most of this stuff out by trial and error. Overall after i took the Diflucan and used the Oxistat and got plenty of sleep, my lips kept gradually getting better and better over the course of 3 months. But I had EC for a year before this.   [End]
    • How many diflucan pills have you taken.   #153025   12mo

How many diflucan pills have you taken.   [End]
    • What was the test to diagnose candida? ...   #153025   12mo

What was the test to diagnose candida? ...   [End]
    • Did you also have to go on the candida diet while taking th...   longterm   12mo

Did you also have to go on the candida diet while taking the medication? ... ... Celiac disease and candida overgrowth are related. Increased candida antibodies show up in my blood test. ... ... http://glutenfreeworks.com/blog/2009/09/10/treating-candida-albicans-intestinal-yeast-overgrowth-in-celiac-disease/#.UWTBt45eZnI ... ... ... ”People with celiac disease are always at risk for developing a Candida albicans yeast infection. The best defense is to maintain a strict nutritious gluten-free diet bolstered with probiotic and prebiotic food and a daily 100% vitamin/mineral supplement.” ... ... ”For those with ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Hey Dude,Candida is easy to cure or not?And How to l...   anson   8mo

Hey Dude,Candida is easy to cure or not?And How to locate the right doctor,any suggestion?   [End]
  • Ozone and tap water!   bjornbjorn   13mo  C

I just bought the Sota Ozonator, I was wondering if I could use it with tap water? I live in British Columbia Canada and we have some of the best water in the world. My concern is with bottles water, we dont have regulations up here on what has to be done to the water. ... ... Any help would be much appreciated.   [End]
  • Please help me guys   liproblems   15mo  C

Hello guys. I visited this forum many times, but only now I created an account. Sorry for my bad English – it’s not my mother language. And I really need your help: ... ... Could you please help me diagnose my condition? Do you believe it’s the Exfoliative Cheilitis that most of you have? I have been to several doctors in my country, from several specialties, and none could help me, they are simply clueless about my condition. They just prescribed me vaseline, lip balms and other types of ointments which, I believe, make my condition worse, because they burn and sting as soon as they touch my l ...   [retrieve this message]
    • It sounds like you have what I have except I do not get cru...   longterm   15mo

It sounds like you have what I have except I do not get crusty scabs. Did you mean to describe the crusts as thickened, dead skin build up since that is what I get instead of scabs. If that is what you meant, then we may have similar conditions. I believe inflammation inside my body is the cause for inflammation in lips. The moisturizing method might help others who have this condition from lip biting or picking, but I do not believe it will help me since inflammation in my body is a chronic condition. By the way, accutane causes inflammatory bowel disease. ... ... I recommend getting these blo ...   [retrieve this message]
      • This is nothing new, but information like this gives me hop...   longterm   15mo

This is nothing new, but information like this gives me hope. ... ... http://forums.bettermedicine.com/showthread.php/67149-need-help-peeling-lips-amp-inflamation-linked-to-protein   [End]
        • Also... ... ... ”You should take anti-reflux medications f...   longterm   15mo

Also... ... ... ”You should take anti-reflux medications for his GERD. This could be a part of Cheilitis, which is a medical condition involving inflammation of the lip. I KNOW I HAVE ACID REFLX SO MAYBE TAKING HCL SUPPLEMENTS WILL DO THE TRICK. ... ... One should avoid licking their lips as saliva contains the enzyme amylase, which can damage the already compromised lip tissue.” I HAVE ABNORMALLY HIGH AMYLASE SHOWN IN BLOOD TEST. AMYLASE IS IN SALIVA, AND I HAVE A HIGHER LEVEL OF IT. ... ... ”I have been suffering from cracked, dry and peeling lips for years. I tried everything that my family doctor and ...   [retrieve this message]
    • i personally think it is ec... sounds like a more severe ve...   MikePylon   15mo

i personally think it is ec... sounds like a more severe version of what i have... my lips never peel... only time my scabs come off is when soak them for half and hour... the skin color is normal to only white when wet... perhaps some of us have callus type disorders, and those with the constant yellow crusts have corns forming? ... just a thought but my ec looks nothing like some of the other posters here.   [End]
    • Thanks a lot for your answers, I really appreciate it! ... ...   liproblems   15mo

Thanks a lot for your answers, I really appreciate it! ... I know my problem first started last September. Not really sure why – maybe the antibiotics I was on? But it has lasted since, with no improvements. And the main things that lead me to question if it is EC or not, is the amount of pain and burn I feel, and the total absence of a peeling cycle. I mean, I peel the lips, and 1 hour later they become crusty again… not the mention how my lips can’t stand lips balms or Vaseline. ... ... Longterm: yes, I do mean thick white skin (dead skin, I guess). Do they hurt when you touch them? And can you ...   [retrieve this message]
      • i still think its ec... your skin just seems to be piling a...   MikePylon   15mo

i still think its ec... your skin just seems to be piling at a very rapid rate... and is probably sensetive to ointments... could be bacterial or fungal as that causes ec as well... can you at least get a swab at the doctor to check for yeast or bacteria?   [End]
      • Sometimes, my lips burn on days when they peel more. The ge...   longterm   15mo

Sometimes, my lips burn on days when they peel more. The gel I want to try is mostly used for eye problems. I do not know if there is a substitute eye gel in other countries. But there is acupuncture (to decrease inflammation) in most countries.   [End]
      • Could be because of candida/fungus, or lack of B-vitamines....   HJC   6mo

Could be because of candida/fungus, or lack of B-vitamines. I had it EC in the past and it went away after started a candida treatment and supplementing with B-vitamines.   [End]
        • I hope this helps someone! ... ... TAG ARCHIVES: ORAL THRU...   #176951   6mo

I hope this helps someone! ... ... TAG ARCHIVES: ORAL THRUSH ... ... Home Remedies For Oral Thrush ... Posted on March 30, 2013 • Posted in Home Remedies • Tagged Home Remedies, Oral Thrush • Leave a comment ... Oral Thrush, also called Oral Canadianism in medical terminology is really a candida yeast infection of the mouth leading to the development of white or creamy raised spots at first glance of the tongue or inner cheeks. The disease is much more common in infants but can also affect adults. ... ... Home Remedies For Oral Thrush ... Home Remedies For Oral Thrush ... ... Oral thrush is definitely an infection ...   [retrieve this message]
    • 1. My lips usually dont hurt. They hurt very little when i ...   singh94   15mo

1. My lips usually dont hurt. They hurt very little when i smile or stretch my lips. ... 2. They dont burn now. Previously they used to burn after i applied mustard oil on them. ... 3. Half of my bottom lip (lower one) is EC free. The upper part does crusts & peels off. I have yellow crusts which become sort of white when in contact with water. ... 4. As of now Only 30% of my top lip peels i.e. the middle triangle & the adjoining area. ...   [End]
  • Vitiligo Skin Disorder With Herbs Vitiligo oil   johnbretly   16mo  C

We specialize in producing herbs vitiligo oil which is made of natural ingredients hauled out from organic plants. Our success rate is touching 97% currently and with time it is expected to increase until it reaches 100%. We have been up to the mark in providing the deliveries in time and also in terms of product quality. ... ... http://www.herbsvitiligooil.com   [End]
    • Vitiligo Home Remedies ... Herbal medicines have great abi...   ketttyjordenn   15mo

Vitiligo Home Remedies ... Herbal medicines have great ability to treat different diseases naturally. They have made a very significant contribution in the field of health & medical science from the very beginning. but  for nose problems you can visit here. ... ... ... ... ... ...   ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... make nose smaller without surgery   ... ... ... ...   [End]
  • [Message Subject Hidden by a Forum Moderator]   ashikjohn   16mo  C

[Message Body Hidden by a Forum Moderator]   [End]
  • detox goes backwards from what garbage went in 1st?   Pamela Viktoria   17mo  C

So I’m starting to see a pattern in my detox. I just finished going through rashes and pimples behind my left ear, and down my neck (for almost a month). Then I started thinking, the last ear infection was when I was 8 or 9. ... I’ve read that detoxing goes backwards by what your body struggled with last. SO I thought if I’m now at my kid stage, did I finish detoxing from my teenage time? ... Then I made a connection. ... I am a super happy person. But when I was 1 year into my detox, I went through a week or so of feeling ’very off’. Can’t describe it because I never felt like that before. I now ...   [retrieve this message]
  • lawsuit for accutane survivors still active?   Pamela Viktoria   17mo  C

Does anyone know is you can still be part of the lawsuit. I have recovered from CF in the last 2 years, and I believe a large part of my toxicity came from accutane.   [End]
  • How to Eliminate Acne Naturally - Videos   Tanya Zafino   17mo  C

Learn how you can master ACNE FREE, PERFECT SKIN and look FABULOUS every day... ... ... Start by watching an acne fundamentals video and follow through with the hormones and acne video. ... ... Everything you need to know for naturally PERFECT SKIN is at your fingertips. ... ... Connect personally with me by email or visit my website to start your natural acne elimination program today. ... ... Love to you all - Tanya   [End]
  • Good news for Accutan survivors. http://www.pfsfoundation.o...   sp2000   18mo

you are not alone. we are thousand or maybe in hundred of thousands with the same problem. ... we have issues because of DHT inhibition. This can be caused by ... 1-Accutane ... 2-Finasteride ... 3-Sawa palmetto ... ... The Post-Finasteride Syndrome Foundation or http://www.pfsfoundation.org/ was started by Dr. John Santmann, Rosemary McGeady, and Mattew Weintraub. Dr. Santmann and Ms. McGeady are the parents of the unfortunate young man, Randy Santmann, who committed suicide after suffering from the side effects of Propecia.. Since Accutane also lowers the DHT ,Accuatan survivors will benefit as well. pl ...   [retrieve this message]
  • This man is a fraud and scammers   Bibigon   18mo  C

This man is a fraud and scammers ... ... Yahoo! Messenger: kupin0203 ... Skype: cuoctinhbuon.viai ... E-mail: vuduclambg@gmail.com ... ... Do not buy him nothing! He is a deceiver you only lose your money! After payment, he will be gone and no longer respond to your message here!   [End]
Page 5 of 5
1  2  3  4   5    

Filter Messages: order by

Selected Ads from CureZone Sponsors: Become a Sponsor

VIP

#1 Rated Colon Cleanse
180-Day Money Back Guarantee. All Natural Oxygen Colon Cleanser. Same ...
Herpes Treatment News
World-First Single Application Herpes Treatment.
Faster, Easier and H...
High Blood Pressure?
3 easy exercises drop blood pressure below 120/80 as soon as today

PLAT

Liver Cleanse
Eliminate any foreign substances that may be trapped in your liver.
ClarkFx Parasite Tincture
Enhanced all in one Parasite Cleansing Tincture according to Dr. Hu...

GOLD

Proven medical anti-diabetic benefits
Electrolyzed drinking water significantly reduces blood...
Proven Candida Diet
The Only Legitimate Diet for Treating Candida in 30 Days
Skin Therapy Soaps
Silver Aloe-Aloe Gold-Copper Aloe Skin Therapy Soap. All Natural with plan...
Proven Parasite Diet
The Only Legitimate Diet for Destroying Parasites in 30 Days or Less

GOLD

Get 5% off Right Now!
Get 5% off anything in our homeopathic health store using the coupon co...
Detoxify and Cleanse Naturally
Drink ionized alkaline waters medically proven health benefits...
Dr. Clark Zappers
Dr. Hulda Clark’s Zapper frequency device have become widely used and are a...
Natural Cancer Remedies

SILVER

Lugol’s Iodine Free S&H
J.Crow’s® Lugol’s Iodine Solution. Restore lost reserves.
Oraltech Labs
Oraltech Labs Bad Breath Cure
Life Technology™
Transformational Technology For Mind Body And Soul.
Sutherlandia OPC Extract
Oleander based capsules and liquid proven to reverse HIV symptoms, f...

Back To Top How many people click on the sponsord links? Become a Sponsor

Add This Forum To Your Favorites!

Share:  Facebook  MySpace  Digg  Reddit  StumbleUpon  Furl this page  Delicious  BlinkList  dzone  Simpy.com  Fark.com  BlogMarks  Wists.com  Google

Translate This Page:

French    German    Spain    Italian    Dutch    Russian    Portuguese    Japanese    Korean    Arabic    Chinese Simplified

928 messages, 143 topics, topics per page limited to: 30, average number of messages per page: 186, 5 pages,  88,749 page views

"Fluoride, once touted as an osteoporosis treatment, is, in fact, toxic to bone cells."
~ John R. Lee, M.D.

Image Galler Accutane Surv. Image Gallery         Image Galler Last 30 Uploads

Heal Type 2 Diabetes
Simple, 3-step natural approach heals diabetes within a month. No side...

Eliminate Herpes
Information on the revolutionary Dynamiclear Combat Kit - External & Inter...

Iodine Supports Thyroid Health
#1 Rated Iodine Supplement! 180-Day Money Back Guarantee. Fr...

Destroy Parasites Quickly
Learn How to Destroy Parasites And Be Free of Your Unbearable Sym...

Medically Proven Anti-Cancer Benefits
Medical researchers confirm electrolyzed reduced wate...

Medically research anti-diabetic effects
Electrolyzed drinking water significantly reduces ...

Rose Laurel OPC Capsules
15% Off With Curezone Discount Code Of Lr001

What is Far-Infrared for?
The effects of Far-Infrared on the human body include: Raises tem...

Hydrazine Sulfate - Cancer Support
Hydrazine Sulfate’s Original Proponent, Dr. Joseph Gold ...

Google Ads

Heal Type 2 Diabetes

Eliminate Herpes

Rose Laurel OPC Capsules

Google Ads

Heal Type 2 Diabetes

Eliminate Herpes

Rose Laurel OPC Capsules

Google Ads

Google Ads

Donate to CureZone

Guest Book - Liver Flush FAQ - News - Link Exchange - Add URL - How To Exchange Links? - About Global Directory

Terms of Service - Privacy Policy - Spam Policy - Disclaimer - Guidelines & Rules - Forum Trolls - Fair use notice

Staff's pages:  Owen - Wrenn - Maya

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - About - Donors - Stats

Copyright 2014  curezone.org

fetched in 2.91 sec at 4/17/2014 4:52:15 AM, requested by 54.204.103.179, referred by http://curezone.org/forums/f2.asp?f=937 , requested 1 pages during this session, y=15