CureZone.org   Educating Instead of Medicating Like CureZone website on Facebook
Home > Forums23948 visitors online now Add To Favorites Log On    Join/Sign Up    User Finder   Inbox New
The Best Favorites

Newsletter:

Search:
Forums BLogs FAQ Images Health Diseases Diet Foods Cleanse Convert

Herbal Remedies Debate Forum

Read This First:  BSA  RN  ALL R  ~BSA  ~RN  RRR  RR  Image Embedded  Video Embedded Audio Embedded   Images   Description   Books   Rules
 155,646 page views     258 messages     35 topics     1 pages
Post New Topic  Post new topic message to this forum by using a plain text editor  Post new topic message to this forum by using advanced HTML text editor called FCK  Post new topic message to this forum by using advanced HTML text editor called Tiny MCE 

Original Forum Layout     Add To Favorites!
Last Message
4mo ago
Search:   Top 300
Forum: Herbal Debate     All Forums 
Like Herbal Remedies Debate Forum on Facebook.com
Challenge the message and not the messenger!
The first person to resort to name calling and personal attacks automatically loses the debate!
Personal attack is often the best indication that the writer knows his logic is flawed and therefore tries to deflect attention by attacking the opponent, instead of attacking the arguments of the opponent.

• 3 of best Healing Herbs   bernardlouis   4mo

3 of best Healing Herbs ... ... This article talk about 3 of the best healing herbs , and we know Importance of herbs and the natural way for healing , help for healthy problems and give the body a natural energy , We’ll talk about Echinacea plant , Dong quai (Angelica sinensis) and Damiana (Turnera diffusa) . ... ... 1- Echinacea plant: ... ... Echinacea is a flower Family of Astraea , First used by American Indians for healing many diseases , this herb contain vitamin A, vitamin E , Vitamin C , iron, copper and much other vitamins and minerals , Echinacea benefits is help for healing flu, fever , viral ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Are Herbal Remedies and Alternative Medicines Beneficial or...   Cures4Life   7mo  C

Hello, ... ... I’m hoping the passionate members of this forum can help me. Within the next 2 - 3 weeks, I’m gathering people’s feedback on their experiences using herbal and alternative remedies. Do you feel they’re effective or ineffective? Do you agree with the FDA’s attempts to ban the sale of alternative medicines and herbal remedies? Although this is for a science and technology course at University, the feedback you provide could be vital information for the FDA, should enough feedback be acquired to make it worthwhile. There’s not a lot of research out there surprisingly enough, tha ...   [retrieve this message]
    • To involve the AMA, USDA, FDA,and CDC would be very destruc...   beatty57   5mo

To involve the AMA, USDA, FDA,and CDC would be very destructive to our access to supplements and the drugs companies are spending millions, if not billions to put vitamins and supplement under, direct FDA control or eliminate the supplements industry in its entirety. I have not seen a doctor or been in a hospital for my health in over 60 years. An ounce of prevention etc. etc.   [End]
    • To involve the AMA, USDA, FDA,and CDC would be destructive ...   beatty57   5mo

To involve the AMA, USDA, FDA,and CDC would be destructive to this countries health. More than they all ready are. The drugs companies are spending millions, if not billions to put vitamins and supplements under direct control of FDA witch is owned by the pharmaceutical companies under Obama’s approval for he appointed director. They want to control or eliminate the vitamin and supplements industry in its entirety. I have not seen a doctor or been in a hospital for my health in over 60 years. An ounce of prevention etc.etc.   [End]
      • Generally talk to with a doctor before using any herbs , vi...   bernardlouis   4mo

Generally talk to with a doctor before using any herbs , vitamins and health supplements , women who are pregnant or nursing should not take this or any other herb without first contacting their physician.   [End]
        • Few doctors are knowledgeable in the use and advantages of ...   beatty57   4mo

Few doctors are knowledgeable in the use and advantages of vitamins and herbals. ... Pregnant women would do well to research: ‘dr f r klenner 300 perfect babies’ ... Dr Klenner has been my doctor for the last six years, died in 1984. Just finished trimming up a dozen 6” to 20” junipers I cut down before I was injured two years ago. Have to wait till spring to cut up the last 20 or so 8” to 32 inchers. I have been taking vitamins and supplements for 50 years. My chainsaw is my exercise machine. I am only 82, figure I have another twenty years, if I don’t drop a tree on my head. …dez..,   [End]
  • heal from candida albicans ?   LilChrissy   16mo  C

looking for people who are dealing with candida albicans? and what you have used to heal from them..........   [End]
  • How long can one take immune boosing mushroom formulas?   mykneehurts2   17mo

I’m particularly interested in taking turkey tail in an herbal supplement. I would like to know how long is it safe to take this and whether since it is immune stimulating it can cause imbalance in the immune system over the long run? I am trying to treat hpv and dysplasia. I have read that this supplement is particularly good for treating hpv. Does anyone know? Thanks.   [End]
  • herbal homeopathic alternitives to the standard vitamins.   aboomer   22mo

Being 55, I am always looking for alternitive ways to stay healthy like my Aunt Gladys has always said we are our own best doctors....I have always looked for herbal homeopathic ways of helping my body maintain itself, because its hard to get all nutrients we need in our diets on a daily basis. And at 55...I need all the help I could get. At Native Remedies.com they have a whole list of products that 100% herbal homeopathic vitamins that I think work better with the bodies cell structure... I personally take vitamins on a daily basis they help...   [End]
  • Herbs   #68716   22mo

Do they ever provided analysis for each lot of particular types of herbs ? As with standardized extracts ? ... ... Or, do most herbs you get come in a bulk bag with no analysis having been run ? ... ... ...   [End]
  • Anyone know how to contact theherbalist2011? n/m   teenee65   25mo
    • Why would they want to?  He is a proven charlatan prev...   Dquixote1217   25mo

Why would they want to?  He is a proven charlatan previously known as "Charlie the Herbalist" who was booted off CureZone and tried to come back in other guises. ...   [End]
      • hey all, ... ... i have had the great misfortune to enco...   herbwoman   23mo

hey all, ... ... i have had the great misfortune to encounter dr. charlie or theherbalist2012 as he is now calling himself on another forum... ... ... so called ’dr, charlie’ is a charlatan, narcissist and f***tard of the first degree. he is taking all the fun right out of the forum for many. in addition some of the advice he is giving is illegal for him to give, just like it was illegal for him to call himself ’dr. charlie’ ... ... my question is, how did you finally get rid of him here? ... ... i wanna do the same thing there. ... ... any advice is appreciated. ... ... herbwoman   [End]
  • Prevention . . .   theherbalist2011   26mo

I really don’t know where else to post this except under Herbal Debate. It’s about the word ”prevention.” ... ... There is no way a person can qualify nor quantify prevention. It’s an over used word which means absolutely nothing. ... ... Any thoughts? ... ... theherbalist   [End]
    • After the AMA staked out a claim on the word ”cure” and the...   UserX   26mo

After the AMA staked out a claim on the word ”cure” and the government started putting herbalists in jail for claiming plants can cure diseases, without first spending $5 million dollars on research to generate the data to prove it, despite thousands of years of anecdotal evidence, natural healers had no alternative but to start teaching people how to prevent diseases. Fortunately the pharmaceutical companies have not lobbied congress to pass laws making it illegal to claim disease cannot prevented, although it may be true in this day and age... Hope not. It is a safe word to use that enab ...   [retrieve this message]
      • Still, the word ”prevention” is misleading and erroneous. ...   theherbalist2011   26mo

Still, the word ”prevention” is misleading and erroneous. In the context of its use outside the realm of politics of which you speak, people mistakenly think they can prevent diseases with beliefs such as ”organic food is better because it will prevent disease.” There’s no way to quantify/qualify that statement. It can’t be truly determined. ... ... Another example: People will take a daily vitamin pill in order to ”prevent” a potential health problem. You can’t qualify that because the person wouldn’t know if they were ever going to get that particular disease to begin with. (And sti ...   [retrieve this message]
        • you right, the envy of human has sickened the animal in whi...   trust2009   26mo

you right, the envy of human has sickened the animal in which he lives. Now I think they have to focus on modifying his genes, a selective one too. from the enemy of his own making. our evolution eat and not be eaten and that among our species too. No one monitor what he does , it is magic pass it on we need economy for the powerful and strong. we the weak have to be used for them and eaten. They don’t want to conclude but open to their dreams out of envy, Hate. human is too good in the opposite. medicine is not to cure but to eat. projection of them in every thing. I think we have to be c ...   [retrieve this message]
        • We have to pick our battles....   UserX   26mo

I am advocate of proactive politics. If this issue means so much to you, instead of ranting at Cure Zone, where you are unlikely to get much sympathy given that so many people here would rather be using the word CURE... why don’t you lobby the elected officials to prevent the FDA from insanely prosecuting alternative medical practitioners for using the word ”cure” so they won’t have to use an inaccurate term like ”prevent” in order to avoid prison? I think your time would be more productive. Ranting here is just a tweaked version of an athiest walking down the isle of a church, telling eve ...   [retrieve this message]
          • For religious reasons, I’m politically neutral. After 60 y...   theherbalist2011   26mo

For religious reasons, I’m politically neutral. After 60 years, I know change isn’t possible under present conditions. Politics don’t work. Never has, never will. ... ... I’m not actually ranting. I just said that. I’m trying to teach. ... ... Thanks for listening. ... ... theherbalist   [End]
            • you are carrying on about unscientific quackery, you don’t ...   UserX   26mo

you are carrying on about unscientific quackery, you don’t think anyone should be allowed to say that anything can be cured and you hate for anyone to think anything can be prevented ... ... how about suicide? ... are you against that too? ... ... maybe we should all just drive our cars over the cliff into the grand canyon since people like you don’t believe in cures and don’t want anybody to think anything can be prevented... ... ... what are you doing here? ... what is your point, really? ... what brings you to this place? ... ... have you ever learned anything here that has helped you? ... ... ... ...   [retrieve this message]
              • Glaxony: ... ... I’m sensing that you’re becoming emotiona...   theherbalist2011   26mo

Glaxony: ... ... I’m sensing that you’re becoming emotional. I’d rather keep this on an intellectual level. ... ... Sorry to have upset you. ... ... theherbalist   [End]
                • Your handle is herbalist. I have an intellectual curiosity....   UserX   26mo

Your handle is herbalist. I have an intellectual curiosity. I ask you, what is the point in recommending that people take herbs if disease cannot be prevented nor cured? Are you just in this business to help people prolong their misery??? Have you learned anything here that has been of benefit to you or anyone else? I am curious. What is your position on assisted suicide?   [End]
                  • Glaxony: ... ... I apologize. Perhaps I’ve communicated p...   theherbalist2011   26mo

Glaxony: ... ... I apologize. Perhaps I’ve communicated poorly, because I see you are misunderstanding what I’m saying. I’ll just move on with another subject. ... ... I would like to add one thing, though . . . In my previous post, I was trying to explain with more precision how we should explain the healing processes without the more dogmatic usage of the word ”cure.” ... ... Thanks. ... ... theherbalist   [End]
                    • How about we are fighting a losing battle because there ain...   UserX   26mo

How about we are fighting a losing battle because there ain’t no preventing and there ain’t no cure? And those who have been trained with empirical evidence will vacillate between treating you like a hypochondriac and trying to convince you to let them perform all manner of useless painful tests in the name of early diagnosis? ...   [End]
                    • You don’t like the word prevention either, so maybe we shou...   UserX   26mo

You don’t like the word prevention either, so maybe we should just do it telepathically since there is a semantic issue with just about everything, the power of prayer, maybe that is what we should be using to heal each other anyways, do not respond to this, as I am just on a roll here, and nothing you do or say after using the word quackery will suit me, it takes one to know one. ...   [End]
                      • Glaxony: ... ... I sense from your posts that you live wit...   theherbalist2011   26mo

Glaxony: ... ... I sense from your posts that you live with much anguish and frustration. In my past experience, I’ve found that the source of such feelings can be from internal, physical conditions which runs parallel to other symptoms. Is your health good? Perhaps I can be of assistance. ... ... theherbalist   [End]
                        • I get from your reference to the lack of scientific data an...   UserX   26mo

I get from your reference to the lack of scientific data and your use of the term quackery that you only recommend products that have extraordinarily high prices due to research, so I doubt I will have the money to invest. What is your area of expertise and do you have a website? Will you be recommending hydrangea for my kidneys?   [End]
                          • My first wife and I used to entertain with music in night c...   theherbalist2011   26mo

My first wife and I used to entertain with music in night clubs while I was going to night school. Glaxony, you remind me of the hecklers in the audience who had nothing reasonable or worthwhile. All you do is spout wrong conclusions, accusations, and misapplied information. Nothing you’ve said to me even applies to what I do or who I am. ... ... You’re a heckler. ... ... theherbalist   [End]
                            • This is very interesting. You are the one who posted a ques...   UserX   26mo

This is very interesting. You are the one who posted a question in a debate forum. But now you do not wish to answer any of the questions that your post raised for me. And now you are calling me a heckler. Perhaps you were seeking validation instead of wishing to debate? ... ...   [End]
                              • See! More heckling. Contribute something valuable and int...   theherbalist2011   26mo

See! More heckling. Contribute something valuable and intellectual instead of bantering. Bantering and heckling is not debating. Check your dictionary. ... ... theherbalist   [End]
                                • I hate quoting other people to make my point here, but . . ...   theherbalist2011   26mo

I hate quoting other people to make my point here, but . . . coincidentally, I was going through Reader’s Digest looking at the jokes only during this past week. On page 10 of the March 2012 issue under Alzheimer’s Advice, I quote: ”I am concerned that ’Protect Yourself from Alzheimer’s Disease’ gives the mistake impression that Alzheimer’s, like some forms of cancer, can actually be beat. I developed Alzheimer’s at age 50 and was engaged in all the activities that Dr. Small believes help protect people from Alzheimer’s. I was physically active, intellectually engaged college instructo ...   [retrieve this message]
                                  • how arrogant to think that you can reverse something, but i...   #147882   26mo

how arrogant to think that you can reverse something, but it cannot be prevented from happening. ... ... i think it would be fairly simple to avoid just from some of the information on curezone alone. ... ... here is another saying... ’argue for your limitations, and they are yours to keep’ ... ... usually i find small minds argue for theirs and other people’s limitations. and the small mind is never too far from giant ego. often then share the same space. ... ... is there a way to ignore your future posts? ... ... ...   [End]
                                    • *sniff* (Hmmmm, I smell a heckler.) ... ... You do unders...   theherbalist2011   26mo

*sniff* (Hmmmm, I smell a heckler.) ... ... You do understand, #1478826349 . . . , that we’re talking about chronic and NOT acute illnesses, don’t you? ... ... If you’re so sure chronic illnesses can be prevented, please tell me your regimen that will avoid ever getting Alzheimers. ... ... Side note to anyone else who’s reading these posts: Chronic illness takes several years to develop a full-blown clinical symptom. Therefore, how can preventive measures ever be qualified/quantified? ... ... theherbalist   [End]
                                  • Utter, absolute hogwash   Dquixote1217   26mo

to imply that there is any health condition which can be remedied after the fact but not prevented in the first place.  The best way to beat ANY health condition is to prevent it in the first place - and I for one maintain that there is hardly any conditions which cannot be prevented, including Alzheimer’s. ... ... Alzheimer’s definitely can be prevented for most people - though it may take more than the four admittedly good recommendations in the brief Reader’s Digest article, which one person claims to have followed.  It would likely be quite enlightening to see ...   [retrieve this message]
                                    • So, Don, what’s your regimen for preventing Alzheimers? ......   theherbalist2011   26mo

So, Don, what’s your regimen for preventing Alzheimers? ... ... Have you actually followed 20+ years to know if your prevention is actually valid and that it will pay off? ... ... By the way, here’s a hint: Alzheimer’s is caused by a weakening of the adrenals with all the other domino links involved. (I have first-hand success.) ... ... theherbalist   [End]
                                      • http://www.tbyil.com/Natural_Help_for_Alzheimers.htm ... ....   Dquixote1217   26mo

http://www.tbyil.com/Natural_Help_for_Alzheimers.htm ... ... So, if you are saying that Alzheimer’s is due to a weakening of the adrenals then it surely must stand to reason that taking steps to prevent weakening of the adrenals would be a good way to prevent Alzheimer’s. ... ... If you have had success in treating and reversing Alzheimer’s, then more power to you.  I appreciate any natural help in treating illness and health conditions.  I am, however, not at all fond of the idea that there are conditions that there are conditions which cannot be prevented but can somehow be treated onc ...   [retrieve this message]
                                        • Ask Charlie, Herbalationist, now again???Re: Utter, absolut...   unyquity   26mo

Remember ”cbenghauser”, ”Ask Charlie” (aka ”Dr” Charlie), and then ”Herbalationist”? ... ... From one of Herbalationist previous posts --- Hi. I’m a professional herbal practitioner with 40 years experience in Chinese and Western herbology. Hi. I’m a professional herbal practitioner with 40 years experience in Chinese and Western herbology. Also, I practice both western and classic Chinese herbology. I am a physician with over 40 years experience, I grew up in Pennsylvania and as a 5-6 year old, my older brother and I would go out and pick sassafras and sell it for spending money I had gr ...   [retrieve this message]
                                      • Re: Utter, absolute hogwash   teenee65   25mo

Herbalist, ... ... Is there a way to contact you? My father in law seems to be ”coming down with” Alzheimers. Might I get your thoughts on a few things? ... ... Thanks much, ... ...   [End]
        • Re: Prevention . . .   UserX   26mo

You started out with a complaint about the word prevention and used it as a a vector to get in a jab about unscientific quackery, then mutated your own point into one about allowing the body to cure itself by giving it the nutrition it needs to do so.... Well maybe if it had gotten the nutrition in time, the herbs would have prevented the disease instead of curing it. How will we ever know? Shall we make it a law that a million dollars must be spent on proof one way or another and people should be prohibited from getting the nutrition,just in case it won’t work, there by insuring they rema ...   [retrieve this message]
    • In our next class, we’ll discuss early childhood traumas’ e...   theherbalist2011   26mo

In our next class, we’ll discuss early childhood traumas’ effect on aggressive/angry adult behavior AND their long-term affects on the endocrine system. ... ... theherbalist   [End]
  • Working system for Herbology . . .   theherbalist2011   27mo

In over 43 years of being into herbology as a practitioner, I’ve tripped through studying all the trendy diets, colonics, reflexology, iridology, bio-kinesiology, etc, etc, etc. All the time I was studying those ”sciences”, I was looking for a way to integrate these systems with a proper application of herbs. In other words, I needed a system of analysis that would integrate the use of herbs with it. None of the aforementioned systems did that. In fact, I found much quackery in the so-called sciences. ... ... I digress. ... ... However, in the past twenty years, I was on a path to discover many ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Mixing your Herbs can kill you.   #60704   31mo

Many of us are not using naturalpathic and homeopathic medicines and supplements. most are made from plant extracts, roots, leaves and flowers, and others are mineral. ... ... The use of these botanical meds can become lethal if mixed with the wrong herb causing heart problems ... ... Ask the FDA to post warnings and educate yourself on which herb interacts with other types of herbs and avoid taking those two or three at the same time. ... ... There has been arise of toxic blood syndrome and heart disease caused by mixing your herbal supplements. ... ... Don’t eat any poppy seed’s or any herbal supplements ...   [retrieve this message]
    • i’m totally agree with you. ... Natural’ Products Are Not ...   naturalemotion   30mo

i’m totally agree with you. ... Natural’ Products Are Not Always Safe   [End]
    • I agree that mixing some herbs and other natural items can ...   Dquixote1217   30mo

I agree that mixing some herbs and other natural items can be potentially dangerous and that people should educate themselves as best they can about the potential side effects and possible interactions with other herbs as well as with any mainstream medications. ... ... I am not so sure how reliable the FDA would be for information though and I think it is worth noting that while you surely should check things out, in any given year virtually no deaths are reported due to herbs or supplements even when they are abused and/or improperly administered, whereas over 100,000 people die each year fr ...   [retrieve this message]
      • yeah you don’t here it reported much but it happens more of...   #60704   30mo

yeah you don’t here it reported much but it happens more often than people want to admit. ... ... Other things like UTI, Gall bladder, liver and kidney problems are among some of the ailments that herbal medications can irritate and cause, especially when mixed, they can create a totally different compounds when mixed in the digestive system. Your body become a chemical laboratory with sometimes lethal consequence. ... ... The Probotic soil products being pushed by some so called doctors are killing some. Just asks Scotty ”MrBBQ” one of the members here.   [End]
    • I can appreciate the warnings and precautions that everyone...   theherbalist2011   28mo

I can appreciate the warnings and precautions that everyone takes when dealing with herbs. If I may shed a little light on the subject to further your understanding . . . ... ... There are two ways to view the harm herbs can do. First, different herbs have different levels of accumulative affects in the body. Many are safe as new milk which is saying that you can take them for months without harm. Then, there are those that have moderate accumulative affects in the body. These should be taken with breaks from them after about 2 weeks. Otherwise, they can stop being beneficial and start h ...   [retrieve this message]
      • This is also a good idea why it is prudent to stick to prov...   sam7777   26mo

This is also a good idea why it is prudent to stick to proven ayurvedic and TCM recipes that have been used and are known to be synergistic and low toxicity. ... ... If you know any kind of pharmacology and botany, you will begin to understand how 1+1+1 can = 10 and get you in a whole lot of trouble. I know some forums where people use and create recreational herbal formulas ( in other words hallucinogens). Suffice to say they take things that are normally considered deadly, but they do so in a manner that is below the toxicity threshold. They KNOW their science and dosing, and they understan ...   [retrieve this message]
      • thank you for that informative addition to our thread and u...   #60704   25mo

thank you for that informative addition to our thread and understanding.   [End]
    • The FDA will never do that. They are currently being run ...   kodon   22mo

The FDA will never do that. They are currently being run by someone with over 2000 pharmaceutical patents. They have threatened to seize walnuts for being a drug because a (true) health claim was made about them. ... They denied stevia, approved it as a dietary supplement due to pressures, and finally approved two artificial sweeteners derived therefrom. One from coke, and one from pepsi. ... ... England and Russia are better. ... ... Also most medicines don’t carry warnings of all medicinal interactions. That’s why they have pharmacists. Herbalists are the closest thing we have but depending o ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Want to buy Yerba Santa plant   echoman8   3y

We use Yerba santa as a herbal medicine. I would like to buy one or more of the 4 main species. ... ... Anyone who can advise me where I can buy them, please leave me a message. ... ... Thanks, ... Dennis   [End]
  • Codex to hit America   cjruz   4y

http://www.aolnews.com/health/article/report-herbal-supplements-may-pose-health-risk/19491850 get ready for anti vitamin/suppliment propaganda from our dear leaders.They will make you a vitamin criminal.Hurray for Obamacare and FEMA camps!   [End]
  • herbs are under-estimated   stepsahead   4y

7 years ago i started to get into herbal medecine. i was only 26 years old. I was on my own with internet as only information source. I had an IBS with many food allergy. I was very thin. Sometimes i was going to bed and i thought i will never wake up. The more i got into herbs and the more i discovered all this things around medecine. First of all, science knows so few about the body, then the actual medecine is way more archaic than we think (except perhaps for cancer cure). Let me reminde you 30% of the market drugs are removed from the market within 20 years after their launch. For me ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Yes, Herbs Are Way Underestimated!!!!!!!   Willowley   4y

Thank you for sharing that testimony with us, it’s wonderful you healed yourself naturally. ... ... "First of all,  Science knows so few about the body, then the actual medecine is way more archaic than we think (except perhaps for cancer cure)." ... ... Medicine doesn’t do any good for cancer either, they bandaid the symptom but never cure it.  Here’s a link that is very interesting about the medical profession:   Modern Medicine Is The Most Common Cause Of Death ... ... Willow  ...   [End]
      • Rubbish! If herbs worked efficiently then people would not ...   ameetur   3y

Rubbish! If herbs worked efficiently then people would not have died so early and from minor ailments over the centuries. Modern medicine developed for a reason, because there was a need for it. ... ... Herbal remedies function to a certain degree, but I have found every remedy less effective than manufactured pills/remedies.   [End]
        • Many people in the past, died of infection, that could have...   spudlydoo   3y

Many people in the past, died of infection, that could have been easily prevented with better hygiene. One of the ideas to come from modern medical practice, is the knowledge about how disease is spread, through poor hygiene. ... ... People did not die because herbs were ineffective, they died from ignorance of the causes of disease, a harsh environment, lack of clean drinking water, or lack of nutrition, (due to poverty or ignorance). Poor dental hygiene was also a big contributor to a short life span. Venereal disease was another big killer, as were wars and natural disasters. ... ... People do ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Re: herbs are under-estimated   rifestudy123   31mo

What formulas were you making/taking?   [End]
  • Where to buy good quality horsechestnut in Europe?   LymphNymph   4y

I have bought A. Vogels Venaforce from rosemaryshealthfoods.com in the UK, but this brand is rather pricey - other brands and places to buy that can be recommended? Thank you.   [End]
  • Is Genital herpes Really Curable?   Djehuty   5y

Is Genital herpes Really Curable? ... ... by Djehuty Ma’at-Ra ... Tell a Friend ... ... ... ... WARNING: This article contains mature subject matter and language of a sexual and vulgar content! ... ... First of all, let me correct the language so that it is politically and legally correct. Refrain from using the term ”Cure.” The term ”cure” is patented and owned by the State (federal government and their agents: the fifty states) and is thus heavily regulated by the FDA (Food and Drug Administration). ... ... Therefore, you would be wise to abstain from or refrain from using this term. It does not mean the same thin ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Aloe Vera Potency and Quality and shape.   stepsahead   5y  C

Hi Everybody, ... I d like to raise up a topic about the quality and potency of aloe vera you can buy as gelee,juice, sgels and tablets. ... ... I have to say, i started to take aloe as a gelee. Just like those expensive of bottle of gelee with so called Aloe Vera. However i had no effects on my body. ... ... I also bought bottle of Aloe Vera like the ones you get at the supermarket. for 2-3 weeks i only drunk it instead of water and i had NO effects on my body. ... ... Then, i tried tablets of ALoe vera, and strangly i had an effect in my intestine and kind of spaceness. (It is a situation i got after ...   [retrieve this message]
    • I got a second degree burn on my hand so I’m using aloe ver...   kevinw   25mo

I got a second degree burn on my hand so I’m using aloe vera to stop scarring and I put a boat load full on every day. ... ... Of course anything you put on your skin goes into you blood stream. ... ... Maybe it has to do with the brand. ... ... Here is an article than talks about some ideas on choosing a good brand. ... ... Tips on Choosing Supplements   [End]
      • Don't fall for the mainstream propaganda "free ebook" offer   Dquixote1217   25mo

Kevin, stop promoting your anti-natural healing mainstream propaganda "free ebook" which actually ropes people into signing up for a subscription when they sign up for the ebook. ...   [End]
      • Re: Aloe Vera Potency and Quality and shape.   beatty57   5mo

Two grams vitamin C or more before and after sun bathing can prevent sunburn. ... If sunburned a 3% solution of vitamin C is applied, will help with the pain and speed healing and may prevent blisters. ... This works for all burns, including serious burns that need a doctor and/or hospital applied immediately. Dr Klenner’s burn therapy is recommended for extreme burns, for shock, less scaring and faster healing. The Dr Klenner burn therapies are on the internet and important to know, for burns can happen any time and the fastest possible attendance is important. Also see vitamin C to prev ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Most liquid aloe vera is diluted and not effective. Cost is...   RONBN49   14mo

Most liquid aloe vera is diluted and not effective. Cost is also high. I have found whole leaves in my grocery store and filet them and use the natural raw aloe mixed in a vitamix or blender with coconut water. For those with a sick colon like I had you will be eliminating junk from the colon and it certainly works and does what it’s suppose to do. I now grow my own in my yard but this can only be done if you live in a warm tropical climate or a hot dry climate. Frost will kill it.   [End]
    • Has anyone tried Aloe Vera powder? I’d like to know more a...   #137170   14mo

Has anyone tried Aloe Vera powder? I’d like to know more about it and how you felt after taking it. ... Thank you   [End]
  • herbs for relaxing   sethie   5y

hello ... ... I am looking for an herb that is very relaxing and can calm the mind. ... ... I have a medical diagnosis of bipolar depression, and medication is actually working really well. Really really well. ... ... And I wanted to see if there’s anything alternative out there that I could use to help when I start to experience some mania. ... ... also, if this is not the forum to ask this question, I’d appreciate someone pointing out to me where I can post this. ... ... Thanks, ... ... Seth   [End]
    • Read up on magnesium. Search for magnesium postings on Cur...   recovering   5y

Read up on magnesium. Search for magnesium postings on Curezone. You will find lots of information about magnesium helping with depression. This is also sound advice for depression: http://www.doctoryourself.com/depression.html ... ... Kava Kava herb is relaxing and you can buy it online or at just about any health food store.   [End]
    • Valerian root was given to Londoners en masse during WWII t...   Tony Isaacs   5y

Valerian root was given to Londoners en masse during WWII to help keep them calm during the German bombings.  Other helpful information may be found here: ... ... http://www.tbyil.com/Depression.htm ...   [End]
    • Seth: ... ... I have to mention that you can get into a lo...   Herbalationist   4y

Seth: ... ... I have to mention that you can get into a lot of trouble taking herbs while at the same time taking psychotrophic drugs. Since you say that you are bi-polar, there are deeper, congestive conditions that should be given attention in order to get more than a symptomatic relief. In other words, there are other conditions needing attention that, up front, may seem totally unrelated, but which are necessary in order to have a longer, more effective treatment. As long as you’re on a pharmaceutical medicine, I can’t begin to recommend an herb. I’m not suggesting you get off the drugs ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Can women take Saw Palmetto   #102899   5y

is it safe for women to take Saw Palmetto and are there any negative effects if I do take this?   [End]
  • Herb testimonial   stepsahead   5y

i ll be really clear. Herbs saved my life. Especially Garlic, echinacea and Thymus. ... When i was a child, i ve been fed with a lots of antibiotics. ... WHen i took garlic for the first time, i had the same effect of antibiotics in my head, but i felt it was healing me from top to down. I ll tell you why i decided to take garlic. I always try to do new things in my life, find a solution with a new answear. cause my parents were against natural remedy, the doctors are against natural remedies, my friends didn’t understand anything about what i was doing. it took me 1 year to create my own therap ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Where's the herb talk?   tomato   6y

herbs are not appreciated like they should be. ... ... We are lost without God’s herbs. ...   [End]
  • A major health alert (part of New World Order plan)   #461   6y

Just got this from the Natural Solutions Foundation, who have been following (and fighting) the Health Codex thing that our government in league with Big Pharma, has been trying to cram down the throats of the world, which includes the GMO issue, ’regulating’ vitamin supplements and herbs and in general trying to stop the health food industry, and of course the whole ’mandatory’ vaccine thing. ... Please take a moment to read this and then try to spread the word if you feel so inclined. ... Thanks! ... ... ... Mouse Warrior Action Alert! ... ... Information Suppression: ... ... FIRST AMENDMENT? WHAT FIRST AMENDM ...   [retrieve this message]
  • urgent advice required   Hidden Username   6y

Hi ... ... I desperately require some advice. ... ... I have had all sorts of ”unexplained” health problems over the last 8 years. When things started to get significanly worse I worked out that I suffer from leaky gut and candida, and have been on a candida diet for 6 months. I have been taking natural anti-fungals and had terrible die-off. Had been doing really well more energy, clarity of thought, felt more like myself and was getting on top of all my health problems for the first time in 8 years. ... ... I then Stupidly took 1 senna laxative (had never taken any before) as was pretty constipated. Su ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Hi gadgie, ... ... I sent you some info into your message ...   #69242   6y

Hi gadgie, ... ... I sent you some info into your message box, hope it helps you!   [End]
    • Gadgie, ... these two forum owners give the best advise and...   #25274   6y

Gadgie, ... these two forum owners give the best advise and results on candida imo,though both different approches,goal is same;alkalizing! ... ... AskBarefoot (MH) ... ... http://curezone.com/forums/search.asp?q=candida&action=Find&f=626 ... ... ... AskMoreless ... ... http://curezone.com/forums/search.asp?q=candida&action=Find&f=740 ...   [End]
      • Thanks for much for the feedback its very much appreciated....   Hidden Username   6y

Thanks for much for the feedback its very much appreciated. ... ... Kind regards ... ... Gadgie   [End]
        • Image Embedded Hi Gadgie, ... ... I sent you a message through Curezone m...   Zoebess   6y

Hi Gadgie, ... ... I sent you a message through Curezone mail. ... If you have not checked yours yet, you can ... find it by clicking on the INBOX icon which ... can be found on the front page near the top ... on the right. To reply you will have to go ... to my email to you and click on ”send mail” ... at the top of the message as the reply ... function has a glitch (for everyone) and ... does not work properly. ... ... I would also suggest posting your message ... to the Ask Curezone forum since many do not ... wander over into the debate forums and you ... will find many willing to offer suggestions ... in the SUPPORT forums. ... ... As ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Forget HERBS....   San2006   6y

Hi Gadgie: ... vitamins, minerals, supplements, herbs, healthy diet, juicing, fasting, flushing, alkalizing, candida theory, even dreadful urine therapy etc. are all looking at the problem from one angle. People are going crazy about this. But they are ignoring one very important aspect of health. ... And that is that most health problems are caused not by diet but by unhealthy/ inflexible spine. ... Yoga has been promoted for thousands of years as an aid to maintian good health, improved digestion and flatter belly. But many people will continully ignore this aspect and continue to suggest one ...   [retrieve this message]
      • I like yoga a lot, and it might well have a lot to offer he...   dquixote1217   6y

I like yoga a lot, and it might well have a lot to offer here - but I would hardly advise anyone to forget about good diet, nutrition, lifestyle, cleansing, etc.  After all, those are ESSENTIAL for a healthy body. ... ... For all the benefits one might get from yoga, there is no disorder known as yoga deficiency.  A body that practices yoga without other good health is still gonna be one sick body.  Maybe a flexible sick body, at least for awhile, but a sick one nevertheless. ... ... I am not sure that we are really in disagreement, as I think you were probably just dramat ...   [retrieve this message]
        • Hi Tony: ... I do beleive in healthy eating. I do so by av...   San2006   6y

Hi Tony: ... I do beleive in healthy eating. I do so by avoiding deep fried stuff and sugary stuff. I have tried a whole bunch of supplements out there. I have even tried extreme diets ( Like no sugar, not even from fruits) but saw no improvement in my bloating/ IBS sysmtoms. I have also tried colon cleansing, parsite cleansing, liver cleansing etc. I already drink plenty of clean water. I used to do lot of aerobics considering its the best and most enjoyable exercise. But inspite of all these cleansings/ exercising/ healthy diet I was suffering with IBS, headaches, backaches, fatigue. ... The ...   [retrieve this message]
          • as much as I love inversion, I don’t disregard other natura...   megan   6y

as much as I love inversion, I don’t disregard other natural therapies because they have done A LOT to bring back my health. ... ... it may be that sick people are inflexible, but by the point that a lot of people are when disease has set in, (and deeply for some by the time they are looking for help), they need some serious natural therapy care. total diet cleanup, detox, cleaning organs and systems. believe me, someone very ill can’t even do inversion, even partial, they are so sick. and besides, they need more than that to regain health. I know because I was very ill before. it was cleansing ...   [retrieve this message]
            • 9 months ago, I seriously was very sick. I was 32 years old...   San2006   6y

9 months ago, I seriously was very sick. I was 32 years old, and sometimes wondered I might not see my 33rd B’day. I had exterme fatigue, shortness of breadth, chest pains, tingling in fingers, dizziness, pain in arms and feeling as someone is literally back stabbing me. I lost my appetite and could not even sit for too long. I was bed ridden. ... Inspite of all my knowledge on herbs, vitamins, healthy eating, I had no clue what is wrong with me. As much as I hate western medicin and preach evryone abt holistic health, I rushed to ER to get a diagnosis. They said, nothing is wrong with me, ...   [retrieve this message]
              • Yeah, the Chiropractors have gotten quite expensive. They s...   2ss   6y

Yeah, the Chiropractors have gotten quite expensive. They started selling out about 20 years ago. Hard to find a good one out there too. ... ... Two way street. Spinal stiffness can cause organic dysfunction and organic dysfunction can cause spinal stiffness. See that with cancer victims, the neck stiffens up. So it depends on what came first, the poisoning or the structural injuries. Either way they’re both fixable. Ain’t Natural Healing great??? ... ... 2ss   [End]
              • wow...chiropractic did a lot for you. it’s aweful being sic...   megan   6y

wow...chiropractic did a lot for you. it’s aweful being sick. I’m so happy you recovered from all that. ... ... I think depending on where the problem areas are for people would dictate which therapies to start, when to add others, what is best. there’s a place for a lot of them. but supplements never did anything for me either, as my problems weren’t just a lack of some nutrient even though I did show lack in some...there was a lot more going on. were herbs useful for me?... some were, some were not. I can’t say they were not useful though, as some definitely did put my health at a higher leve ...   [retrieve this message]
          • I think you offer some very valuable observations.  If...   dquixote1217   6y

I think you offer some very valuable observations.  If a person follows a good diet and lifestyle, gets a bit of exercise, elmininates stress and toxins from their body and environment, etc., then there may be little need to supplement other than to make sure no vital nutrition is missing - and given our mineral depleted soils and processed foods, that is a very valid concern, ... ... Yoga is wonderful for exercise, proper body alignment and functions and stress removal. ... ... However, some conditions that are serious and perhaps ones that have built up for years may need more the natural h ...   [retrieve this message]
            • I am not saying we should not use herbs. My spice rack is f...   San2006   6y

I am not saying we should not use herbs. My spice rack is full of herbs like ginger, turmeric, fenugreek, coriander, dill, cloves, cardamom etc etc. and I liberally use these herbs to enhance the flavour of my foods. ... ... But when it comes to curing an ailment, even common cold/ allergies, I trust my exercises/yoga therapy lot more than these herbal remedies.   [End]
      • I thought you might like this   dquixote1217   6y

Yoga Found to Reverse Metabolic Syndrome, Ease Blood Pressure ... ... http://www.naturalnews.com/023726.html ...   [End]
      • San, I think you have convinced me... [Links added]   fledgling   6y

...To, at least, try. ... ... ...Probably because of other things I’ve encountered that ring bells when you speak. ... ... ...The Alexander Technique, and its four statements, plus seeing the results in a friend who was, at one time, facing spinal fusion. ... ... ...The film, ’Think About It’, beginning with the method of Zdenko Domancic, and continuing with the idea of ’constriction’ in the body’s energy field. ... ... http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-153936213309506589 ... ... ... And, the statement, ”You’re not sick, you’re just blocked.” ... ... ...A kinesiologist who includes posture in her protocols. ... ... .. ...   [retrieve this message]
      • Re: Forget HERBS....   kodon   22mo

If you compare the average life span of the statistically most likely to practice yoga(Indians, as Hindu is the origin of yoga) with the average life span of the slouching overweight American populace, you notice americans live longer. If all stems from the back does this correlation make sense.   [End]
  • Thank you . . .   above-the-rest   6y

Dear Folks: ... ... The webmaster has seen fit to disband my forum because I told some knuckle head that I didn’t like his aggressiveness toward me and I sent his money back even before we started the program. (Actually, this is the second time I sent his money back. He failed to mention that part of it.) Then he squeeled like a pig about it on curezone. My bad. I can’t keep my mouth shut when I have first-hand involvement with ’stupidity’. ... ... It was nice having been part of the education process. And if there’s anything anyone would like to discuss with me, please contact me at my personal e ...   [retrieve this message]
    • clearly you are severely lacking in what we shall call ’peo...   Quinta_Essentia   6y

clearly you are severely lacking in what we shall call ’people skills’ or what i might call the ability to deal with people reasonably and respectfully. liver tonics are great, but hopefully this episode has taught you that its also important to treat others with kindness and respect.   [End]
      • Sorry QE having a forum doesnt mean you have to take a bun...   2Sirius   6y

Sorry QE having a forum doesnt mean you have to take a bunch of crap from anyone! People skills lol! How does one prepare for a bunch of nutcases!   [End]
        • Re: Thank you . . .EDIT   Quinta_Essentia   6y

EDIT - i added a third thing to the list, the fact that Charlie abuses people by posting private info he got from them on a public forum. ... ... ------ ... ... having a forum also doesn’t mean you can act like an a**ho**. ... ... this does not mean i am in favor of disbanding his forum. i dont think he’s done anything worse that a few other forum owners who shall remain nameless. in fact i am sure i could come up with examples of at least two forum owners who have done much worse than charlie. ... ... this was a combination of three things. ... ... 1. Charlie acting like an a**ho** and making absurdly overinflate ...   [retrieve this message]
          • ... Well seems to me Charlies wasnt booted for any of those...   2Sirius   6y

... Well seems to me Charlies wasnt booted for any of those things but for not selling his product to an irresponsible member and as far as all these accusations well look at the sources ,complete nuts! ... That still doesnt mean he has to cowtoe to anyone and can sell to anyone he choses! Which is the responsible thing to do! He makes it clear he has to adjust his protocol to the individual and this nut was adjusted properly! ... ... Charlie was betrayed and stepped on since he has been here and was chosen as the new target after being betrayed from the onset by mia and the ensuing nut cases just l ...   [retrieve this message]
          • lol... making absurd claims about his tonic... those people...   candidaincontext   6y

lol... making absurd claims about his tonic... those people taking his tonic must also be making absurd claims... ... ... btw... didnt he ban you??? because you were incessant on debating about the word vitamin... lol, hallarious   [End]
            • yes he banned me for two innocuous posts. he couldnt handle...   Quinta_Essentia   6y

yes he banned me for two innocuous posts. he couldnt handle being corrected. oh well. it didn’t really bother me and i never made big deal out of it. ... ... anyway if the tonic is working for someone, thats great. ... ... none of this changes the fact that charlie needs to treat people much much better than he does now.   [End]
    • Re: Thank you . . .   2ss   6y

The real reason he left is because he made claims about his products and protocols that don’t stand up to the scrutiny of science and facts. It simply can’t be the way he says it is. It’s a physiological impossibility. He tried to BS his way into making folks believe something that simple can’t be true. ... ... Now, it’s a fact that Charlies products do indeed work for a few people. Which is great. If the liver is in good enough shape and the individual is relatively parasite free his products may do what he claims they will do and he does have some results to prove that. Or at least he says he ...   [retrieve this message]
      • What a bunch of hot air 2ss! How can anyone say so little w...   2Sirius   6y

What a bunch of hot air 2ss! How can anyone say so little with so many words? Charlie was booted by the efforts of Curezone vigilanty group it had nothing ast all to do with the effectiveness of his tonic , in fact positive results where already comming in and testimony is proof in action around here, not some subjective garble like yours ! ... Your science is also very deficient and archaic any one who knows anything knows that most parts of the body replaces themself in less then seven years ,your info is decades possibly centuries old ! I suggest you throw out your old high school science ...   [retrieve this message]
        • Sorry son - been there, done that. No subjectivity to it. R...   2ss   6y

Sorry son - been there, done that. No subjectivity to it. Right out of Guytons physiology. Look it up yourself. The information is correct. It’s YOU who needs to learn a few things. Perhaps you need a little ”terminal” to bring you around. Hope not - It’s NOT a fun ride. ... ... In the meantime enough of your bullying, condescending remarks. Looks like you could use some time on the front lines. Find out what life is really all about. Been there, done that too. ... ... 2ss   [End]
          • lol Your the one who popped in here for no apparent reason ...   2Sirius   6y

lol Your the one who popped in here for no apparent reason but to bully others with bad science ! Fact is even greys anatomy concurs that parts of the body regenerate in months weeks and days even! So your science is flawed and proves nothing! Just a wedge to put your tasteless 2 cents worth in the dung pile! ... And all your science books cannot defy results and that is exactly what was happening before you bullies started attacking like dogs in heat! ... Another healer taken down by bad manners and misinformation! I hope you are all proud of yourselves! ... If you dont like holistic healing why ...   [retrieve this message]
            • What is it with you and Charlie? I’m not trying to force my...   2ss   6y

What is it with you and Charlie? I’m not trying to force my views on you. I went through this with Charlie also. Emailed back and forth with him for a while. Didn’t post anything on his forum. Discussed it in private emails with him. ... ... I’m really sorry he doesn’t see things the way I see them, the way Schulze sees them, the way Clark sees them, the way Moritz sees them, or the way even old Doc Christopher saw them, or anyone else that is having success bringing the terminally ill back from deaths door. I honestly didn’t understand how he could say his liver tonic could do what he claims i ...   [retrieve this message]
    • n/m   UserX   6y

n/m   [End]
      • Re: TU,There is a GOD!Now will you just go AWAY!&take PissC...   UserX   6y

What 2ss says is decidedly true. Backed by learned knowledge and experience. ... Sirius, where is your background in Grays and Guyton’s anatomy and physiology? That is what I would like to know. Where are YOUR credentials and experience with ”terminal”? I seem to have both. ... Plzchuckle, you have been a dear. Are you getting caught up in the lies and deception? I sure hope not. ... Please be honest with yourself, keep yourself clear of parasites and sickness. Please don’t get cauaght up in the lies, even if they are in the arena of Natural Healing. ... We know each other. We go a ways back. ...   [retrieve this message]
        • Note to Plzchuckle about Barefoot's dewormer   UserX   6y

Plz, I don’t know exactly what went on here with the private conversations, nor is it my business, only that perhaps you didn’t make everything clear. ... For the benefit of the newbie, or anyone, it has to be made clear where you stand in the cleansing programs and that you, indeed, are still on the dewormer. Your status quo when you started Charlie’s tonic was that most of your stones were gone in your liver. Charlie’s tonic can’t get rid of so many stones. Or any stones? It doesn’t open up the bile duct. It doesn’t have the ability to clean out the liver of stones. I think it is vital ...   [retrieve this message]
  • In case my message gets changed   #94510   6y

Charlie has a bad habit of erasing messages and altering them to mock the poster, so here is what I posted on his forum, let’s hope he can seriously answer this question, because as it stands it looks as though Charlie has really put his foot in his mouth this time. ... ... Charlie you say... ... ... ”Now here’s the point of this post; People need to be more responsible and culpable for the things they post. I have no problem with the information some post about the ingredients of one liver tonic. But it’s when people take that knowledge out of context, run with it like a gossiping little girl just ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Seriously, you have way to much time on your hands. ... I ...   shelbyd   6y

Seriously, you have way to much time on your hands. ... I dont’t think anyone cares what you have to say. It just ... seems that you like to stir up trouble.. Why don’t you let ... it go. I bet you will feel a lot better   [End]
      • Well, I understand that you are taking his tonic and want t...   #94510   6y

Well, I understand that you are taking his tonic and want to remain upbeat and supportive, I am simply pointing out the fact that not too long ago Charlie placed his liver tonic recipe on curezone where anyone could take that information and run with it, as he would say. He claims now that it is irresponsible to give out this recipe because it is too dangerous and must be monitored by the most talented of ALL herbalists, Charlie Benhauser. ... ... This puts fear into people. Furthermore, he has been putting down other recipes of herbal tonics claiming too that they are irresponsible. It appe ...   [retrieve this message]
        • I’m sorry that you are having so much stress over this. Re...   jfh   6y

I’m sorry that you are having so much stress over this. Really. No, I’m not being sarcastic. I’m sincere. ... ... I don’t know what’s going on with the altering of messages. That’s a problem that I don’t want to deal with; and hope it doesn’t happen to me. I would contact him directly and work it out; and I would work it out. But that’s my way. If I should fail, I would contact the Webmaster and every moderator that I know. I’m real sure that won’t happen to me. I think we have a good working relationship now. ... ... I’ve been working on my health symptoms since 1968. They started well be ...   [retrieve this message]
          • Message altering is not the point of the post, perhaps the ...   #94510   6y

Message altering is not the point of the post, perhaps the backed up toxins have prevented you from seeing that. ... ... By all means, give your money to Charlie. I’m sure the magical tonic and consultations will fix you right up.   [End]
            • I admit this is getting too complicated for my feeble mind;...   jfh   6y

I admit this is getting too complicated for my feeble mind; but you said: ... ... ”Charlie has a bad habit of erasing messages and altering them to mock the poster” ... That’s what you said. ... ... Then you are calling him irresponsible for not divulging his ingredients; and then said that they were already posted. Problem? So, it must be the quantity of such ingredients at the issue. If that is not the issue, then it must be that he has changed his mind in divulging any more; perhaps because he feels that individuals will be careless. If not, it must be that you feel harassed my his manners. Tha ...   [retrieve this message]
              • My point: ... ... ”I am simply pointing out the fact that ...   #94510   6y

My point: ... ... ”I am simply pointing out the fact that not too long ago Charlie placed his liver tonic recipe on curezone where anyone could take that information and run with it, as he would say. He claims now that it is irresponsible to give out this recipe because it is too dangerous and must be monitored by the most talented of ALL herbalists, Charlie Benhauser.” ... ... ***My argument stems from Charlie’s post on Responsibility, where he points out how dangerous it is to take herbs without HIS guidance. ... ... He is using scare tactics to keep people from trying to make the tonic on their own wi ...   [retrieve this message]
                • ”I find this kind of behavior very irrisponsible for the si...   jfh   6y

”I find this kind of behavior very irrisponsible for the simple fact that this website was designed to help people help themselves, by sharing FREE information. Those who can afford to splurge can turn to the sellers here on CUREZONE, like Charlie, but those willing to experiment with making a tonic on their own should not be discouraged by Charlie.” ... ... That’s not how I see it. Sorry. That’s why I told my experience with trying to find he right combination of herbs or protocols in my message. ... ... I agree that CZ is set up for the sharing of experiences. I don’t believe that Charlie is disc ...   [retrieve this message]
                  • Also, Charlie offers free preliminary consultation. Maybe ...   jfh   6y

Also, Charlie offers free preliminary consultation. Maybe you could appeal to him regarding your financial situation. I could not hurt. He could say forget it. But I’d sure give it a try.   [End]
                  • ”he is discouraging you/us from making tonic based upon his...   #94510   6y

”he is discouraging you/us from making tonic based upon his list of ingredients; without his explicit instruction” ... ... Well, then why did he post his liver tonic recipe and give it out to anyone and everyone on CUREZONE before he got his forum? If it is so dangerous why would he tell people the ingredients and how to cook it up? ... ... *example* ... ... ”Hi, Naturalist. Nice to meet you. ... ... This is my basic recipe: cascara sagrada (aged bark), american mandrake, oregon grape root, barberry, rhubarb rt. (not garden variety. Latin name is rheum palmatum), dandelion rt. (not roasted, but the raw), wil ...   [retrieve this message]
                    • I should not be answering for Charlie. Let me speculate a ...   jfh   6y

I should not be answering for Charlie. Let me speculate a moment. I remember there was an irate poster that was only upset; because she did not want to take anything where she did not know the ingredients. Would you? Me neither. But Charlie is not obligated to go beyond that. Just the ingredients. Now, people with compromised immune systems or pregnant will know; and can decide whether it is a risk. ... ... Honestly, I think you would do well to contact him; as I said originally. I have found him easy to talk with. I believe he can help you in several ways. You have his email addr. Pl ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Lots of debate about Charlies miracle product. ... ... Com...   2ss   6y

Lots of debate about Charlies miracle product. ... ... Comes down to basic physiology. Can a body rebuild fast enough to have the almost instant cures Charlie credits his products have??? ... ... Not so physiologically, it can’t happen that fast. You may feel a bit better because his product does indeed help the liver but to rebuild a body overnight or within a week simply can’t happen on a physiological level. ... ... With a congested liver the poisons back up into the rest of the body. Thereby slowing and poisoning all the other organs and tissues and literally packing away into the various cells of th ...   [retrieve this message]
      • 2ss: ... ... From the ’What If’ Department: ... ... Just ...   above-the-rest   6y

2ss: ... ... From the ’What If’ Department: ... ... Just wondering about your time schedule for healing. What I’m getting at is that the eyeball can heal 3-4 layers of damaged cornea in about 1-2 days. That’s quick for a soft tissue to repair itself. ... ... On the other hand, if a bone, which has a much greater molecular density, can heal in 6-8 weeks, why can’t the softer tissue-organs heal in about 1-2 weeks? ... ... Just trying to use ’deductive reasoning’ to figure out if you’re really accurate in your assessment of Charlie’s abilities or not. I mean, if the tonics can set up the optimum nutritional ...   [retrieve this message]
        • Good questions and good reasoning. The whole idea is to put...   2ss   6y

Good questions and good reasoning. The whole idea is to put the body into the optimum environment so it can get all the way up to ”normal”. You know - healthy. ... ... The eye heals quick because its very light tissue and its blood supply is immediate. However, I injured my right eye back in 1972 and to this day it bothers me a bit and is still blurry. Left eye is perfect. ... ... But you’re right, the denser tissue takes longer to heal because of that density which translates to blood supply. ... ... As far as speeding the healing process, I’m all for it. The problem we run into is the plumbing is conge ...   [retrieve this message]
          • 2ss: ... ... Now be careful! You’re on the verge of becom...   above-the-rest   6y

2ss: ... ... Now be careful! You’re on the verge of becoming a convert! Here’s why: ... You said ” the nutrition necessary to rebuild is getting difficult to come by. Eliminate the plumbing problem and put all the cells in their natural environment and it wouldn’t take long at all to get healthy.” Duh! That’s what I’m talking about! My liver tonics are exactly the nutritional means by which we eliminate the plumbing problem. My tonics feed the liver. As a result, the sudden increase in bile production is what removes the plumbing problem. Voila! The body heals very quickly. ... ... We’re close ...   [retrieve this message]
      • Liver Regeneration May Be Simpler Than Previously Thought ....   jfh   6y

Liver Regeneration May Be Simpler Than Previously Thought ... 15 Apr 2007 ... ... The way the liver renews itself may be simpler than scientists had been assuming. A new study, appearing in The Journal of Biological Chemistry, provides new information on the inner workings of cells from regenerating livers that could significantly affect the way physicians make livers regrow in patients with liver diseases such as cirrhosis, hepatitis, or cancer. ... ... ”The human liver is one of the few organs in the body that can regenerate from as little as 25 percent of its tissue,” says Seth Karp, assistant profe ...   [retrieve this message]
        • No doubt the liver can regenerate and quite quickly too. Bu...   2ss   6y

No doubt the liver can regenerate and quite quickly too. But overnight and in as little as a week - That’s asking a bit. Under optimum circumstances the regeneration process does indeed take a short period of time. But how often are optimum circumstances available especially dealing with humans who can’t follow instructions, who’s diet is terrible and live in a poisoned environment. ... ... Most of the problem relates back to the mass drugging of society. During the detox phase the poisons you recieved in the vaccinations you got as a kid will purge out of the cells they’re stored in. If you’re ...   [retrieve this message]
  • does charlie's tonic work?   megan   6y

I pose this here as if I asked on his forum, I think I’d be banned for asking, besides being tarred and feathered. ... ... I’ve read enough of his posting to see gapping inaccuracies, questionable herbal knowledge/experience, and poor health suggestions in general. nonetheless, some people are reporting success with his tonic. ... ... this is my question for anyone believing they’ve found their answer....what is your definition of working? because cure to me is when a condition is resolved and you don’t need to take anything for it anymore. cure isn’t increased bowel movements while taking herbs. si ...   [retrieve this message]
    • I haven’t start his protocol yet. I do understand what you...   jfh   6y

I haven’t start his protocol yet. I do understand what you are saying though. I’m not always cautious of too high expectations and am easily disappointed; but I have good reasoning. ... ... One reasoning is to not expect an herbalist to do anything other than focus on herbs. He is not a naturopathic doctor after all. ... ... This would be too high of expectations of Charlie: ... ”problem is, no other measures of healthful living are encouraged in his approach....no diet changes, or correcting nutritional problems, or lifestyle or environments, nothing about heavy metals, no cleansing, no flushing st ...   [retrieve this message]
      • I think it is too early to tell. A few years ago I did a se...   hanna   6y

I think it is too early to tell. A few years ago I did a search on cascara sagrada, since everyone started using it and I rembered from 5 years ago it was looked at as a ”laxative” herb. One post mentioned that is the same with rhubarb rt, I had never seen that mentioned before. I do use dandelion extract, it is bile stumlant, but never used herb ”laxatives” since I did colon cleansing with oxypowder and/or epsom salts. ... ... Now I never do a colon cleanse anymore, except I get cleaned out with a liverflush a few times a year. ... ... Since he suggested monosodium phosphate for calcified stones (I ...   [retrieve this message]
      • well, this is my opinion from what I’ve read over the years...   megan   6y

well, this is my opinion from what I’ve read over the years and from being sick myself. there’s no quick fix. charlie’s tonic may be liver food and help it function, but I believe a lot more needs to be done in health and to regain health than take a liver tonic. even a good one. ... ... there isn’t a magic bullet, a tonic that feeds the liver and everything from there falls into place, irrespective of lifestyle, intoxification of other organs/systems, and nutritional status? it’s a high order and he makes a lot of claims for what his tonics can do... ... ... like, cure everything....”The sluggish l ...   [retrieve this message]
        • If this man’s claims were true and he had a ... clinic for ...   Zoebess   6y

If this man’s claims were true and he had a ... clinic for 38 years and had attained the ... success he claims, he would have already ... been front page news, his name would be a ... household name, and his clinic FAMOUS and ... he certainly would not be selling mobile ... homes and real estate and flooring in ... Arizona. I am all for using herbs to heal ... and strengthen the liver but any tonic ... ingredients and mixtures of them aside, ... plus there is zero evidence of his claims ... of a clinic, I just literally find his ... claims that it will cure a laundry list ... of ailments in the matter of a few hours ... to a few d ...   [retrieve this message]
    • That is a good and very valid question.  If you have t...   dquixote1217   6y

That is a good and very valid question.  If you have to continue taking any medicine or remedy, then you really aren’t cured - you are just in chronic health care.  Too many people want a magic pill, potion or treatment that will allow them to skip out on personal responsiblity to exercise, drink clean water, eat a healthy diet, live a healthy lifestyle, get adequate sunshine and fresh air, make sure they have adequate amounts of all the vital nutrients, etc. ... ... How much easier (they think) it would be to continue wallowing on the sofa or recliner, eat junk food, fast food and m ...   [retrieve this message]
      • But who’s responsible for those wheels? You. ... ... Woul...   jfh   6y

But who’s responsible for those wheels? You. ... ... Would you really want someone, whom you paid to change those wheels, to tell you what gas to buy (which gas station), even what spark plugs to buy, and when to change the oil? Would you trust them? Or would you do your own research?   [End]
      • yes exactly what I mean...health information innaccuracies,...   megan   6y

yes exactly what I mean...health information innaccuracies, coupled with no recognition of changes needed for true healing. only one thing is needed, and you can buy it from him. ... ...   [End]
        • Herbal remedies before cleansing the body is bad advice. Al...   bugcleaner   6y

Herbal remedies before cleansing the body is bad advice. Also, behavior modifications are a must. We are full of bad food decisions, bad habit decisions, acute and chronic conditions, etc if congested by toxins and other morbid matter it is unlikely nutrients will be absorbed properly. When the body is toxic, the cells cannot receive nutrients from the blood because the interstitial fluid surrounding the cells is plugged-up with wastes from sluggish lymphatics.   [End]
  • I have some very personal info on Charlie...   #69242   6y

name, address, phone # & some other juicy details, but I won’t be like Charlie & post those private details, which might put him & his family in harms way, because that is not the type of person I am. ... ... I am very dissapointed in you Charlie, how would you like it if someone posted private info all over the net about your daughter??? ... ... You are very sick!   [End]
    • Keep it!   dquixote1217   6y

Two wrongs and all that, Mia. ... ... Charlie has definitely crossed a line that should not be allowed, imho, but I also think that it would have been best if you had gone ahead and exited as promised.  Like Charlie, you too just cannot keep from responding when you feel you have been wronged (or even contradicted for that matter).  In this instance you have been very much wronged.  But surely you see that Charlie will not sit still as long as you continue to make these posts. ... ... I know how hard it is to not respond at such times - I still get drawn into debates when I would be ...   [retrieve this message]
  • How do you keep your lies straight???   #69242   6y

Your replaced post: ... ... ”Ok. I’m removing Mia’s personal information. I gave you a warning in your e-mail, Mia, but you must have chosen to ignore it. ... ... Just sending you a message, Mia. Get out of my face. Next time, your address is going on. ... ... Charlie in Arizona” ... (end) ... ... You have not emailed me, nor is there any message in my inbox. ... ... You started this by mentioning me in your post claiming I was kicked out of a forum, which was not true, more lies from Charlie. Had you not mentioned my name then I would have continued on my process of deleting my files and canceling my membership to ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Oh, hi Charlie non physician...edit   #69242   6y

Did you intend to get my attention??? ... ... ... http://curezone.com/forums/fm.asp?i=1203391 ... ... ... So, what’s going on with your tonics??? Word is your supply is not QUALITY, that your penny pinching ways are not paying off for the customer. Perhaps the tonics have spoiled during the 3-7 day shipping, ya know without alcohol to preserve herbs they are just like food products, that’s why I posted on canning, remember some time back I suggested that you try that... ... ... EDIT: ... Charlie went back and deleted the post above. Originally, he thanked a MOD for getting rid of me, which was not the case, ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Re: Oh, hi Charlie non physician...   2Sirius   6y

Seems Charlies tonic is already bringing in positive testimony despite the iodummy gang s attacks for expressing his views on elemental iodine and your annoying tactics of divide and gloat!   [End]
      • Edited   #69242   6y

I agree, there are a few good testimonies... ... ... But, I have heard of some not so satisfied customers too and I think Charlie most certainly needs to package his tonic differently so to avoid contamination & spoiling, especially if he is not going to properly contain the tonic. He bottles the toinc in plactic medicine bottles, that are not sealed.   [End]
        • Re: Re   2Sirius   6y

Yah know Mia you should beg for your own forum ,just so you can stay out of other people business! Charlie wasnt such a bad guy until you self important guru wannabees got all over him! People create their own monsters Ive seen it too many times here, this hen house pecking order rules Curezone!   [End]
      • Image Embedded You're barking up the wrong tree on this one, dawg   dquixote1217   6y

Hey old buddy - you are barking up the wrong tree on this one. It is not just Mia Spidina, the Iodiners, or any other single group at work here - his ideas and practices are too often just plain wrong and his background highly suspect.  He has only himself to blame. ... ... I tried to give him the benefit of the doubt, though I had disagreements from the start.  Now, after all the hogwash, personal attacks on other members, bogus and wrong information, edited posts and more, there is no way I would recommend anyone go to that forum - though I try for the most part to stay out of ...   [retrieve this message]
        • call me...   #69242   6y

Charlie has kindly posted my phone #!   [End]
        • Re: You're barking up the wrong tree on this one, dawg   2Sirius   6y

Hey you guys pushed Charlie till he grew fangs! The laws of the hen house rule! Yah hes gone overboard that is the effect of constant harrassment! He didnt fit in your box he doenst profile the way you like your gurus so push and shove find the weak spots then attack! This is nothing new here, seen it before! I new Charlie was a gonner when he didnt cow toe to the gang! Seems popularity and schmoozing rule, both very medicating but not very educating! ...   [End]
          • Oh bull-loney old dog!  You just like sinking your fan...   dquixote1217   6y

Oh bull-loney old dog!  You just like sinking your fangs in Mia’s butt.  Maybe it is because she has shown it too many times - I know I have had more than a couple of bites myself.  But Charlie has gone beyond the realm of being defensible. ... ... It isn’t about compatible philosophies or personalities, nor is it about old grudges real or imagined.  First and foremost CureZone is about healing and information - or it should be.  Popularity and schmoozing did not doom Charlie - he did it to himself. ... ... With his insupportable positions on the benefits of minerals, groc ...   [retrieve this message]
            • Image Embedded   ... ... Well DQ, ... ... I’ve gotten more then ...   #69242   6y

... ... Well DQ, ... ... I’ve gotten more then my fair share of canine marks on my little heiny from my sparring partner 2S. It took a few rounds of Lugol’s to heal em up, plus a parasite cleanse just to be on the safe side. ... ...   [End]
              • Yah push the drugs B&G and bash the herbs! You guys push so...   2Sirius   6y

Yah push the drugs B&G and bash the herbs! You guys push so much junk supps who are any of you to talk about herbs! More bs from CZs allopaths! iodor mms, colloidal silver oleander sooop and on and on!   [End]
                • I didn’t realize you were such a herbalist my contrarian fr...   dquixote1217   6y

I didn’t realize you were such a herbalist my contrarian friend.  Silver and oleander have both been used by natural healers for thousands of years.  Oleander dates back at least 5000 years.  Kind of predates the allopaths of the last 150 years by a wee bit. ... ... You’re just an old alpha dog with a thorn in your paw (or somewhere else) and determined to snap and bite at anyone who comes near.  I’ve taken up for your mangy butt too many times for you to start taking nips at me - so go lick your wounds and behave! ... ... DQ ...   [End]
                  • Its not the tools but how you use them! Curealls by their v...   2Sirius   6y

Its not the tools but how you use them! Curealls by their very nature fit the germ theory paradigm ! ... These single devices, contrary to those promoting them, do nothing to correct or stabalize an imbalanced immune system or terrain, they are in the germ theory paradigm and used in accordance to the allopathic kill mentality! I would not recommend long term use of any of these devices! Woof!   [End]
                    • These single devices, contrary to those promoting them, do ...   dquixote1217   6y

These single devices, contrary to those promoting them, do nothing to correct or stabalize an imbalanced immune system or terrain ... ... Wrong - those single devices destroy pathogens and boost the immune system to enable the body to heal itself and become balanced again.   You might take a better look around and see that some of those who are promoting them also promote the idea of embracing a healthy lifestyle, diet and nutrition.  If one does not do that, then I will agree with you that such devices are used more like allopathic medicine - and the same would be tru ...   [retrieve this message]
                      • Re: You're barking up the wrong tree on this one, dawg (edi...   2Sirius   6y

An unfounded sales pitch! The producers of antibiotics could make these same claims! ... Advising someone to live a healthy lifestyle is not the effect of these products but a requirement for their efficacy and a major factor in their success! In fact I would recommend the healthy lifestyle over the long term use of these products !(edit) Woof!   [End]
                        • Image Embedded Not so unfounded to the many people whose lives have been s...   dquixote1217   6y

Not so unfounded to the many people whose lives have been saved.   Silver is a trace mineral found in nature (so is iodine for that matter) and oleander is a plant.  Antibiotics are largely concocted in the labs of Big Pharma and come laden with side effects. ... ... No doubt a healthy lifestyle plays a big part in the success of many natural protocols and supplements and I too would recommend a healthy lifestyle over the longterm use of ANY supplement, although some conditions (such as having had cancer or having HIV) might make it wise to continue supplementation at a lesser p ...   [retrieve this message]
                          • I don’t see how anything you have said rebutes anything in ...   2Sirius   6y

I don’t see how anything you have said rebutes anything in my post! So whats your point? ... There seems to be some effects from the short term use of these products but their is nothing natural about them! Colloidal silver is used as an anti pathenogen so is oleander, the quick kill , but nothing to really support that long term use is healthy at all! MMSers make that same claim! ... The body definately does not suffer from an oleander deficiency and silver is a trace mineral in the body that should not be used in megadosage for any period of time (the same with iodine) as it may block the upt ...   [retrieve this message]
                            • Once again Sorry Tony   2Sirius   6y

I just wanted to say that I do not mean to or ever felt the need to diminish what you do in any way! I think you’re a great guy and a great asset to Curezone! Don’t let my curmudgeon ways give you the impression that I don’t respect you, and Luella, we just see things from a slightly different perspective is all! Meow!   [End]
  • Image Embedded What is an herb?   Ohfor07   6y

... This question seems worthy of debate in a forum for herb debate.  ... Not that I always give undying credence to sources like a Webster’s on-line, but at least as an example of a formal opinion to help get the debate ball rolling, here is what they/it says. ... Main Entry: herb Pronunciation: \ ˈərb, US also & British usually ˈhərb\ Function: noun Usage: often attributive Etymology:Middle English herbe, from Anglo-French, from Latin herba Date:14th century 1 : a seed-producing annual, biennial, or perennial that does not deve ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Strictly speaking a herb is a non woody seed producing plan...   jonsher_uk   6y

Strictly speaking a herb is a non woody seed producing plant. But of course culinary herbs include woody plants ... Herbal medicine refers to practically any plant part used medicinally including ... tree parts, fungi, roots, seeds etc ... Chinese herbalism includes animal and mineral remedies also but perhaps you could say this is more like naturopathy but we still call it herbal. ... Actually in chinese I think it is all called crude(or unrefined) medicine   [End]
    •     #69242   6y

I personally characterize an h   [End]
    • Re: What is an herb?   avanoah28   5y

herb is a plant that is valued for flavor, scent, or other qualities. Herbs are used in cooking, as medicines, and for spiritual purposes. You can find more about herbs, its uses and types when you will searched about it or you can say if you know searching. I know it because i have search about many things like food, medicines or ccna exam questions, ccvp, cissp questions and much more. Try searching on internet about anything and you will get much more.   [End]
      • herb is a plant that is valued for flavor, scent, or other ...   polosmith   5y

herb is a plant that is valued for flavor, scent, or other qualities. Herbs are used in cooking, as medicines, and for spiritual purposes. ... Great information! thanks for sharing it. ... You can get more info about animation house, handbags ... Fashion Handbags and much more. ... Just make little search and you would get it.   [End]
  • Bile Flow?   jonsher_uk   6y

Is it all down to bile flow as Dr?Charlie says. I do think the liver can get congested and become inefficient but what about the pancreas and stomach these are above where the bile enters the gut and they are also very important to digestion. ... I think a problem can arise in any organ independant of the liver but good liver function is of course important   [End]
    • From all my course work in the study of Naturopathy I have ...   #69242   6y

From all my course work in the study of Naturopathy I have come to learn that all degenerative disease arises from poor liver function. If the liver is healthy and functioning properly then, usually, everything else can heal as well. ... ... However, our brain can trigger imbalance, trauma, for example, can throw off our chemical balance and disrupt the flow of vital minerals, which can in turn start the course of illness. So, in some cases it may be the brain that first initiates the course of illness. ... ... Consider also a child born to a mother who has a congested liver. A child born to an u ...   [retrieve this message]
      • In chinese medicine they seem to emphasize the stomach and ...   jonsher_uk   6y

In chinese medicine they seem to emphasize the stomach and spleen/pancreas or digestion but I suppose this includes the livers digestive function Perhaps this is because they eat a low fat low meat diet anyway. The liver is more emphasized in western countries it seems due to the diet history. ... Also you can be born with a weak anything. Maybe your can be born with toxins from your mother but also I think as chinese medicine says blockage in energy flow can deprive any organ of energy and weaken it. The liver is usually regarded as a problem if it is too ... full rather that weak in TCM. I thi ...   [retrieve this message]
        • Image Embedded Great points Jonsher!   #69242   6y

Yes, Chinese medicine looks at things a bit differerently: ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ...   [End]
    •     #69242   6y

So I guess this will become a   [End]
      • Re: Bile Flow?   #69242   6y

Though I agree we should lay off Charlie and allow him to prove himself...I can see how Jonsher got the impression that this debate forum was created to counter Charlie’s theories. ... ... Perhaps if we could simply stick to a topic relating to herbs & how they effect the body without bringing Charlie’s name into it then all will be happy :) ... ... ... ...   [End]
      • I didnt bash him I just brought up his bilious beliefs ... ...   jonsher_uk   6y

I didnt bash him I just brought up his bilious beliefs ... a perfectly valid subject for a herbal debate I think   [End]
        •     #69242   6y

Its valid if it had to do with   [End]
          • Re: Bile Flow?   #69242   6y

Debate forums are the trash cans of curezone, and I don’t say that in a negative tone, because they are necessary. People used to respond to ML’s posts via the acid/alkaline debate forum and no one minded. Charlie is presenting an herbal protocol for sale here on curezone and I think that this is an appropriate place to debate it - all aspects of it. I agree that this should not become a forum to strictly bash Charlie, but his theory is that all problems relate to a sluggish liver and poor bile flow and that he and only he can heal it through an herbal tonic, so in my mind anything related ...   [retrieve this message]
            •     #69242   6y

"Debate Forums are the trash c   [End]
    • No disease comes into the body uninvited   dquixote1217   6y

Practically no disease comes into the body uninvited, and an impaired liver with poor bile flow is an engraved invitation card. ... ... The liver’s primary function is to remove toxins and it passes those toxins out via the bile duct.  As cancer pioneer Max Gerson observed, he never found cancer except with patients whose liver was impaired.  He also insisted that patients on his protocol take frequent coffee enemas to keep the bile duct open and flowing. ... ... Besides coffee enemas, in my opinion the best things to keep the bile duct open and functioning properly are lecithin with cho ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Bloodroot   #69242   6y

Wikepedia says this is toxic to animals cells and the general mainstream consensus is: ”taking it internally is inadvisable”. This herb I believe is one those potential overdose/toxicity herbs, and I know there was some discussion on the Webmaster forum about this and the potential treament for such toxicity. It is hard to ignore any herb used successfully by native Indians (in my opinion). ... ... ... http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bloodroot ... ... ... Anyone care to comment? I have no expertise whatsoever in this herb or the toxicity issue. Of all the herbs I’ve taken, I’ve had zero problems or side e ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Bloodroot should not be used internally unless under the ca...   #69242   6y

Bloodroot should not be used internally unless under the care of a ”certified” specialist. But externally its okay. There are many great salves on the market and recipes for making your own for skin cancers. ... ... On Comfrey great for throat/larengitis issues, use as a gargle. But taken internally it can damage the liver.   [End]
      •     #69242   6y

"But taken internally it can d   [End]
        • Comfrey   jonsher_uk   6y

I don’t think comfrey can damage the liver. It just interferes with its function ... if you take it too long so you need breaks. I can’t remember how exactly ... If you have no liver problem then you could take it ok but not continuously ... It tastes discusting to me though. I tried the powder for a while, mixed with water   [End]
      • Re: Bloodroot   dquixote1217   6y

Comfrey has gotten a bad rap about damaging the liver. ... ... People who use bloodroot extrernally should be very cautious with the products that contain very much zinc.  It will eat a very large hole in your skin if you do not use very small amounts!  Trust me - I KNOW! ... ... I like it internally in the Dru Browning Herbal Prostate Cancer Tonic and the Jon Barron Blood Support product that uses many of the same ingredients as the Browning formula. ... ... DQ ...   [End]
  • I'm not a distilled water fan, but...   #69242   6y

I do believe all medicinal remedies should be made using distilled water or purified water. ... ... WHY: ... ... 1. water with all its ions removed acts as a solvent, so it will act kinda like a magnet. It will leach the nutrients from the herbs much better than a full water could! By full I mean it already contains mineral ions. ... ... Moreless’s explanation on distilled water may help to clarify my meaning: ... ... ... http://curezone.com/forums/fm.asp?i=793221 ... ... ... I also believe that distilled water will keep much better and have a longer shelf life! ...   [End]
    • Obviously the purer the water the better but if you are dec...   jonsher_uk   6y

Obviously the purer the water the better but if you are decocting herbs the ... decoction if you cook it long enough will keep just as long whatever water you use   [End]
    • Yes, distilled water is a great tool. I make my soups with ...   #69242   6y

Yes, distilled water is a great tool. I make my soups with it. It also makes herbal teas much more potent. And this is the point of using DW, a starting point (if you will) for all things medicinal and nutritional.   [End]
      • I have always believed these things, BUT I only disagree th...   #69242   6y

I have always believed these things, BUT I only disagree that we should not consume distilled water on its own... ... ... For short term cleansing it is fine, but for our drinking water we should drink water that is mineralized/structured. ... ... I also don’t trust those water distillers made in CHINA!!! Those metal condensing pipes make me uncomfortable. I did come across a really nice distiller that had glass condensing pipes, I think it was called crystal water distillers, or something like that.   [End]
        • ”BUT I only disagree that we should not consume distilled w...   #69242   6y

”BUT I only disagree that we should not consume distilled water on its own...” ... ... That’s a fair assessment even though many do drink it straight with no adverse effects (including myself at times), because if there is something else wrong in the body, a cleansing agent tends to expose these weaknesses and draw out undesired effects. This typically gets blamed on the herb, supplement, or in this case water. ... ... Drinking copious amounts of any water water (whether from the ground or distilled) is not a good idea unless it is for a specific purpose or short duration. Water is taxing on the hea ...   [retrieve this message]
  • On using Charlie's liver tonic   #69242   6y

I never needed any supplemental tonics, in other words nothing flared up or was problematic, so the liver tonic was the ONLY tonic required. Of course, that may not be the case for everyone...   [End]
  • Herbal Debate   jonsher_uk   6y

I’m pleased there is now a Herbal debate forum to address Dr Charlie and any other advice given out regarding herbs. ... Dr Charlie it seems is getting tired of fending off all the questions on his forum as all he really wants to do is sell his ’tonics’ it seems. ... Perhaps he will go back to selling via personal messages or leave curezone entirely if he isn’t getting the sales anymore. ... I’ll repeat what I said in my first posts on his forum before I was banned ... I wanted to know what his qualifications were that he could call himself doctor ... I wanted to know how he could claim cures for serious ...   [retrieve this message]
    • On making tonics, I agree!   #69242   6y

I think Charlie would be more successful if he would share and educate regarding tonic preparations. ... ... The simple truth is that most will not want to be bothered trying to make a tonic and would just assume to buy it and get the consultations. ... ... I really don’t see why he is so feaful of others knowing his recipe. ... ... My thinking on the tonics too is that if they were so great then why don’t you see them sold in health stores??? ... ...   [End]
      • I think Charlie would be more successful if he would share ...   Johny Apple Bomb   6y

I think Charlie would be more successful if he would share and educate regarding tonic preparations. ... ... The simple truth is that most will not want to be bothered trying to make a tonic and would just assume to buy it and get the consultations. ... ... I really don’t see why he is so feaful of others knowing his recipe. ... ... My thinking on the tonics too is that if they were so great then why don’t you see them sold in health stores??? ... ... ... JAB ... ... It isn’t easy to distribute any product and get it into the stores. It’s another monopoly. If Charlie shared the recipe and it worked as he claims it w ...   [retrieve this message]
        • I doubt Charlie knows anything that other herbalist don’t k...   jonsher_uk   6y

I doubt Charlie knows anything that other herbalist don’t know about herbs to promote bile production. Lots of bitter herbs do this and I don’t believe he has a secret formula. He has given out a basic formula which all herbalists would know and anyone can make. You can leave out the mandrake and it will still help many liver related conditions. After you have made it though you need to know how to use it correctly and not overuse it   [End]
      • Well you do see liver herbs in health stores as far as I kn...   jonsher_uk   6y

Well you do see liver herbs in health stores as far as I know they ... are sold generally for skin and bowel problems though rather than the liver ... What I do though is to buy loose herbs and make up my own fairly simple ... decoctions. Barberry bark is a favourite of mine. I avoid herbs that are harsh ... such as rhubarb rt and senna. You can over do bitter herbs though I think and they can be weakening and some can be quite harmful to the liver so best to stick with gentle ones I feel. I dont use them a lot though as they can taste pretty awful ... ... ... http://www.regaininghealthnaturally.com/Herb_In ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Re: Herbal Debate   #69242   6y

I personally believe debate on Charlie should be kept in the CZ Experts debate forum. Lets make room and clarity for debating actual herbs, what they do, how they are used medicinally, etc. Debating the ingredients of a tonic is fair game though.   [End]
  • For Bert on Charlie's forum...   #69242   6y

Hi Bert, ... ... Sorry about the mess. I am banned from dr. charlie’s forum and you can read why on this forum. ... ... Hopefully, Charlie’s tonic can help you, but I do suggest you find out the ingredients, just in case. You never know with herbals because they are strong medicinals. I’m sure that all will be fine and I hope that the tonic is able to help you on your journey to health and well being. ... ... Please post your progress on Charlie’s forum so others may learn from you.   [End]
    • Re: need   UserX   6y

... http://www.curezone.com/forums/fm.asp?i=1186756#i ...   [End]
      • I agree - herbal debate forum   hanna   6y

this does not belong in the Webmaster forum. ... Another possibility is to add it to the supplement debate forum, though I understand that the view on both, may be, do not mix well.   [End]
        •     #69242   6y

This seems to be all about Cha   [End]
          • Re:   UserX   6y

How about letting someone else help you in choosing ?   [End]
          • Re: I agree - herbal debate forum   trapper/kcmo   6y

how about reading the one youre interested in? ... ... an herb debate forum is a good idea. it wouldnt have to be charlies herbs, it could be MH or just any certain herb like cascara sagrada or cayenne. i personally think all herbs have their place and that mixtures do have synergistic effects. others dont. we got a debate. ... ... have you tried charlies formula, too?   [End]
            • Good points. An Herb Debate forum does sound reasonable giv...   #69242   6y

Good points. An Herb Debate forum does sound reasonable given the current structure of CZ. ... ... I usually enjoy some debate mixed in with the support forum though. To me, learning is supportive so sometimes I feel like there’s a lot lost segregating it out. But people disagree on what debate is so here we are. In addition, CZ becomes overwhelming to look at and difficult to find things for me. Therefore, I generally drag my feet when its suggested to expand the complexity. ... ... Health should be simple so shouldn’t a site dedicated to health reflect that? I don’t know, just pondering...   [retrieve this message]
            • Have not tried Charlie’s products. So far his answers and h...   #69242   6y

Have not tried Charlie’s products. So far his answers and how he chooses to conduct business just don’t quite mesh with me. I don’t have the comfort level required to patronize. Are you considering a purchase?   [End]
            •     #69242   6y

"an herb debate forum is a goo   [End]
        • Re:   UserX   6y

Just have to wait and see.... ... ... How you been doing ?   [End]
        • Re: I agree - herbal debate forum   jonsher_uk   6y

I also think there needs to be a debate forum where we can question Dr Charlies or any other herbal treatments. ... I was the first to get banned from his forum. On the first day I posted for asking his qualifications and linking to his past posts. Also a bit of humerous mocking but they were all removed and I was banned. ... That said Charlie emailed me and said he didnt mind my posts but I remain banned despite asking the webmaster to reinstate me. Others agreed my posts were reasonable ... Mia you didnt like my posts either as I recall. It was only a matter of time before the revolt started. Let ...   [retrieve this message]
      • Re: I DISAGREE!!!!   wombat   6y

We ”owners” would not be able to post there!   [End]
        • Re:   #68716   6y

If V truly is a Vulcan, he won’t mind not being able to post here.   [End]
    • Re: For Bert on Charlie's forum...   jennifred   6y

Mia you say ”I do suggest you find out the ingredients, just in case. You never know with herbals because they are strong medicinals” Obviously or they wouldn’t work. And that’s why you get them from an experienced herbalist who has a personal/telephone consultation with you first. You aren’t just randomly picking them from the wild with no knowledge and eating them willy nilly. This is an alternative medicine site, we are all on the same side, allegedly. ...   [End]
      • Experienced herbalist & one who is not certifiably   #69242   6y

INSANE !!!!! ... ... Tell me where did Dr. Charlie get his certification? Is he board certified? What organzations does he belong to? What school did he attend for the healing arts of herbalism? ... ... When you call yourself a doctor then you should be able to back that claim up with some form of documentation. Especially if you are selling mystery tonics. ... ... I have thought a lot about this mess that I got in with Charlie. On the one hand, I really like many of Charlie’s opinions on health, but on the other hand, I have come to see him as a shady character. ... ... To be fair, I don’t think his ton ...   [retrieve this message]
        • I found several previous post of charlies ingredients liste...   lost246   6y

I found several previous post of charlies ingredients listed on this link ... ... http://curezone.com/forums/fm.asp?i=1189503#i ... ... basic recipe: ... ... cascara sagrada ... american mandrake ... barberry bk. ... oregon grape root ... dandelion rt. ... rhubarb rt.   [End]
          • Yes, but he adamantly denies   #69242   6y

that mandrake is in my tonic!!!! ... ... More lies from Dr. Charlie... ... ... ”Your headaches are not from the imaginary mandrake of which you speak.” ... ... ... http://curezone.com/forums/fm.asp?i=1188597 ... ... ... ...   [End]
            • For the most part I am with you on this Mia but now is the ...   #69242   6y

For the most part I am with you on this Mia but now is the time to put this suc*** to bed. If you want to re-establish yourself on curezone give up posting about Charley. He will live or die by testimonials and they haven’t come back in significant volume to really make a definitive judgement on how the tonic works. Lets give it a week or two and see what his clients say.   [End]
              • that's easy for you to say...   #69242   6y

Have you read all the nasty things being said about me??? ... ... Every time he opens his mouth now its that crazy neurotic patient from hell Cathrine (how dare he use my real name btw). ... ... Then, everyone else joins in to call me a bitch, whore, sicko... ... ... ... ...   [End]
                • That may be true but ultimately you need to decide if you w...   #69242   6y

That may be true but ultimately you need to decide if you want to turn over a new leaf here on curezone. If you respond to the attacks and carry bitterness then it is just a matter of time before another war starts. If you tell yourself that you will let it pass then people may start giving you some respect around here. You are not going to make friends with his supporters regardless of what happens so just don’t worry about what they are saying over there and concentrate on making a positive impact on other forums.   [End]
                  • you're right   #69242   6y

I should focus on my evil plans to steal Charlie’s magic liver tonic formula, then I can sell the tonics, which at wholesale cost about $15 a bottle, for $100. Soon enough, my magic tonic will be wanted by ALL people in the world and I will become so rich and powerful that I will take over the world...moihahahaahaha ... ... just kidding ;)   [End]
        • & why not, PLZC can call itself a MOD!!! n/m   UserX   6y

& why not, PLZC can call itself a MOD!!! n/m   [End]

Filter Messages: order by

Selected Ads from CureZone Sponsors: Become a Sponsor

VIP

Did you poop today?
All natural constipation relief!
Eliminate Herpes
Information on the revolutionary Dynamiclear Combat Kit
High Blood Pressure?
How 3 easy exercises drop blood pressure below 120/80 as soon as today

PLAT

Liver Cleanse
Eliminate any foreign substances that may be trapped in your liver.
Clark Parasite Cleanse
Dr. Hulda Clark’s Parasite Cleanse with herbs (wormwood, cloves, black...

GOLD

Proven medical anti-diabetic benefits
Electrolyzed drinking water significantly reduces blood...
Proven Candida Diet
The Only Legitimate Diet for Treating Candida in 30 Days
Cancer’s Natural Enemy
Rose Laurel OPC Plus, 15% discount with Cure Zone Discount Code of LR0...
Destroy Parasites Quickly
Learn How to Destroy Parasites And Be Free of Your Unbearable Sympt...

GOLD

Royal Tea
”This tea literally saved my life.” - Ricky
Detoxify and Cleanse Naturally
Drink ionized alkaline waters medically proven health benefits...
Dr. Clark Zappers
Dr. Hulda Clark’s Zapper frequency device have become widely used and are a...
Natural Cancer Remedies

SILVER

Lugol’s Iodine Free S&H
J.Crow’s® Lugol’s Iodine Solution. Restore lost reserves.
Bad Breath Cure
Bad Breath Cure
Life Technology™
Transformational Technology For Mind Body And Soul.
$5 off at Iherb.com
Use referral code X0T949 to get $5 off your first order from iherb.com

Back To Top How many people click on the sponsord links? Become a Sponsor

Add This Forum To Your Favorites!

Share:  Facebook  MySpace  Digg  Reddit  StumbleUpon  Furl this page  Delicious  BlinkList  dzone  Simpy.com  Fark.com  BlogMarks  Wists.com  Google

Translate This Page:

French    German    Spain    Italian    Dutch    Russian    Portuguese    Japanese    Korean    Arabic    Chinese Simplified

Challenge the message and not the messenger!
The first person to resort to name calling and personal attacks automatically loses the debate!
Personal attack is often the best indication that the writer knows his logic is flawed and therefore tries to deflect attention by attacking the opponent, instead of attacking the arguments of the opponent.

258 messages, 35 topics, topics per page limited to: 40, average number of messages per page: 258, 1 pages,  155,646 page views

"The use of “religion” as an excuse to repress the freedom of expression and to deny human rights is not confined to any country or time."
~ Margaret Atwood

Image Galler Herbal Debate Image Gallery         Image Galler Last 30 Uploads
Google Ads

Google Ads

Google Ads

Google Ads

Donate to CureZone

Guest Book - Liver Flush FAQ - News - Link Exchange - Add URL - How To Exchange Links? - About Global Directory

Terms of Service - Privacy Policy - Spam Policy - Disclaimer - Guidelines & Rules - Forum Trolls - Fair use notice

Staff's pages:  Owen - Wrenn - Maya

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - About - Donors - Stats

Copyright 2014  curezone.org

fetched in 3.84 sec at 4/19/2014 2:22:24 AM, requested by 50.16.65.168, referred by http://curezone.org/forums/f2.asp?f=930 , requested 1 pages during this session, y=25