CureZone.org   Educating Instead of Medicating Like CureZone website on Facebook
Home > Forums30588 visitors online now Add To Favorites Log On    Join/Sign Up    User Finder   Inbox New
The Best Favorites

Newsletter:

Search:
Forums BLogs FAQ Images Health Diseases Diet Foods Cleanse Convert

Relaxation Methods Support Forum

Read This First:  BSA  RN  ALL R  ~BSA  ~RN  RRR  RR  Image Embedded  Video Embedded Audio Embedded   Images   Description   Books   Rules
 7,017 page views     112 messages     22 topics     1 pages
Post New Topic  Post new topic message to this forum by using a plain text editor  Post new topic message to this forum by using advanced HTML text editor called FCK  Post new topic message to this forum by using advanced HTML text editor called Tiny MCE 

Original Forum Layout     Add To Favorites!
Last Message
3mo ago
Search:   Top 300
Forum: Relaxation     All Forums 
Like Relaxation Methods Forum on Facebook.com

• Simple Way of Easing STRESS.. !!   1234567   4mo  C

A Psychologist walked ... around a room while ... teaching Stress Management to an ... audience. ... ... As she raised a ... glass of water, everyone expected they’d be asked ... the ... ”Half empty or Half full” question. ... ... Instead, with a ... smile on her face, she ... inquired: ... ”How heavy is this glass of water?” ... ... Answers called out ranged from 8 oz. to 20 oz. ... ... She replied, ... ”The absolute weight doesn’t matter. ... It depends on how long I hold it. ... ... If I hold it for a ... minute, ... it’s not a problem. ... ... If I hold it for an hour, ... I’ll have an ache in my arm. ... ... If I hold it for a day, ... my arm will feel numb and p ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Multi-Vitamins   gennady46   7mo  C

Hi, I was wondering if Multi-Vitamins help to loss weight or balance your system to make it normal? ... ... I came across a website it sells a few great package deals for multi-vitamins for men and women, I have ordered some, so far it worked well, I will be continuing to take those vitamins, since as advertised it promotes bone health, immune system, sleep aid, heart, reproductive and many other issues. ... ... Here is the link: ... ... http://productsbuyhealth.weebly.com/ ... ... ... Any comments, suggestions are welcome... ... ... “   [End]
    • Multivitamins normally containing added fillers are the one...   scottwilliam2013   6mo

Multivitamins normally containing added fillers are the one’s that are responsible for gaining weight. Getting a proper configuration of multivitamins with no artificial supplementation are going to help you sort you weight related problem and get you a balanced system. I was into a prescribed  multivitamin from a very well known brand Vita4life. I was prescribed with the product Multi-Standard Formula from Vita4life , i am providing you with the link to the product to let you have more information.  ... ... Vita4life.com ...   [End]
  • Audio Embedded Epic breath   Imgood   10mo  C

I found this amazing free app on the App store, it’s called Epic Breath from Help You Rock Software. If you don’t have a ipod, iphone or ipad you can also listen to it online here  http://www.totalauthenticity.com/EpicBreath/EpicBreathCleanse.mp3   ... ... All you have to do is lay down on your back and follow the breathing instructions. (Pics of the 2 positions below) ... ... ”Many say the Breath Cleanse has them vibrating from head to toe. Others testify that the experience led them to the most tangible experience of spiritual energy inside their body. Over 10,000 have experienced t ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Best practice of Epic Breath   Imgood   10mo

”The Epic Breath Cleanse should be done no more than once a week, and it is highly recommended that you do it with others. It is a powerful detoxing and transformative experience and should be treated as such. ... ... After you have learned the Epic Breath Technique (with only 6 warrior breaths) it is best to keep a consistent and regular practice. ... ... The technique is safe enough to do whenever you feel the need. It is recommended to be done two times daily during moments of transition – such as in the morning as you go from sleep to waking…and again when you arrive home from work, moving fr ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Leaky rectum and diharea while running   #170688   12mo  C

I really need help!! ... For the last few months I have been having rectal leakage and trouble controlling my bowels. I am a 38 yr old mom to a 5,3,and 1yr old. Ive been a runner all my life and lately I am having issues. One day I woke to a bloated stomach and cramping, I got up to get ready and clear fishy smelling muscus was leaking uncontrollable out of my rear. It lasted a day or 2 (with a superbsorbant pads) I went to the Dr where they tested stool samples (all neg.) Then an internal ultrasound which showed my intestenes filled with fluid. They were stumped and said protitis and wanted ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Whatever is the reason of the leakage, I am convinced that ...   fastinganne   12mo

Whatever is the reason of the leakage, I am convinced that water fast would assist in healing your digestive tract. ... ... However, first read as much as possible about water only fast and start fasting after being convinced that it would not just bring any harm to your health but literally could save it, so you would fast in tranquility and peace. ... ... Love, ... Anne   [End]
    • Food poisoning. ... ... Three weeks ago the same thing beg...   JesichasHope   12mo

Food poisoning. ... ... Three weeks ago the same thing began happening to me, I could also not keep anything down. Juice in sips was it. No one could figure it out, not sick feeling except completely wiped out. No one caught it so I ruled out a virus real quick. Nothing helped. ... ... My ND asked me what were you doing three weeks ago, think! Well we were running late and got some Chinese food a buffet style place, had some cooked seafood, soup, vegetables and fruit - Okay he said stop - the fruit - fresh - yep. Well you caught a bacteria he said. ... ... Well what happens is; the bad bacteria, and th ...   [retrieve this message]
      • How do you feel overall? Jessicashope mentions food poisoni...   Kcirla   12mo

How do you feel overall? Jessicashope mentions food poisoning, but it usually doesn’t last long and I believe bad bacterias cannot cause much harm when ingested if the digestive and immune system is in good shape (meaning the gut flora is healthy and keeping the bad guys in check). ... ... Any other symptoms (Skin issues? Hair? Digestion after meals? Fatigue? Mood?) How is your diet?   [End]
        • Generally food poisoning the common sorts only last a short...   JesichasHope   12mo

Generally food poisoning the common sorts only last a short while and most times people can muddle through it without intervention. But there are some bacteria that show up on food that are not there because of bad food but because of infestation of a variety of bacteria that attack the gastrointestinal track. ... ... I felt fine in every other way and began with very good flora. My diet is all naturally grown foods with no meats that will ferment in the digestive track causing a risk to good health. Due to my head injury no sugars, rice, wheat and pasta’s etc are ingested. My gut is well bala ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Edited   UserX   12mo  C

Anyone knows a meditation for   [End]
  • Metaphysical Healing Properties of Lemurian Quartz Crystals   thehippi   13mo  C

Also called “Lemurian Seed Crystals” or ”Lemurian Star Seeds”, Lemurian Quartz Crystals were originally found in Brazil. Metaphysical Legend states that there was once an advanced ancient civilization called Lemuria, similar to Atlantis but more spiritually developed and peaceful. As the end of their time on Earth was coming to an end, the Lemurians programmed these crystals to teach their messages of oneness and healing - messages that would be revealed when the energy on Earth was ready to receive them. The Lemurians then planted (or “seeded”) the Lemurian Crystals, encoded with thei ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Video Embedded for those who fall in darkness......   The Hunter   16mo  C

... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... TESTIMONIALS-- WHAT THE KIDS SAID ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... I WANT TO SEE KIDS KNOW AS MUCH ABOUT UPLOADING SOIL INTO APPLE TREES AS THEY KNOW ABOUT UPLOADING INFO INTO COMPUTERS ... ...   [End]
    • Video Embedded a moment in Heaven ......   The Hunter   16mo

... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... TESTIMONIALS-- WHAT THE KIDS SAID ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... I WANT TO SEE KIDS KNOW AS MUCH ABOUT UPLOADING SOIL INTO APPLE TREES AS THEY KNOW ABOUT UPLOADING INFO INTO COMPUTERS ... ...   [End]
    • Re: for those who fall in darkness......   trust2009   16mo

and for those who fall in light?   [End]
      • John 1:5-7 ... ... ”This is the message we have heard from...   The Hunter   16mo

John 1:5-7 ... ... ”This is the message we have heard from him and proclaim to you, that God is light, and in him is no darkness at all. If we say we have fellowship with him while we walk in darkness, we lie and do not practice the truth. But if we walk in the light, as he is in the light, we have fellowship with one another, and the blood of Jesus his Son cleanses us from all sin.” ...   [End]
  • Diabetes, such as lower glucose without medication   saoli9   18mo  C

Medicine strives to remove the sugar through ... Killing medications producing organ complications and unnatural feeding regime, as is only suppress food they can produce sugar ... Once you are diagnosed with diabetes, your doctor’s diet and exercise, and send it to diabetes educator be dietician or nutritionist - knowing that ud.va to fail. ... Try to eat better and exercise, but life is too busy to make a lot of changes - especially when we love certain foods we’ve been eating for the past years. ... His glucose never see as it should be and over time, your doctor says that you have to go to more di ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Natural Vision Improvement   mclearsight   22mo  C

Two websites with FREE Natural Vision improvement training, E-Books; ... http://cleareyesight.info/ ... ... http://www.cleareyesight.info/naturalvisionimprovementoriginalandmodernbatesmethod/ ... ... ... Includes copy of Ophthalmologist William H. Bates Better Eyesight Magazine - 132 Issues entire collection. ... Dr. Bates Book; The Cure of Imperfect Sight by Treatment Without Glasses included. ... ... Many pictures-easy to learn, practice, fast clear eyesight. ... ... UPDATE Nov., 10, 2013; All our books on Dr. Bates Amazon Page are now FREE in PDF; ... http://cleareyesight-batesmethod.info/id120.html ... http://clearey ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Do Coffee Enemas!   Kabaraz   23mo  C

They’re amazing. If I ever start feeling sick, this helps more than anything. ... ... Caffeine and palmitates (chemicals in coffee) work synergistically to stimulate and cleanse the liver and blood. Without entering the digestive tract the caffeine is absorbed through the bowel wall, via blood vessels, and makes its way directly to the liver. ... ... The caffeine exposure causes the liver’s portal veins and the bile ducts to expand which increases the release of diluted toxic bile. The enema fluid triggers peristalsis (intestinal muscle contractions) and the efficient removal of wastes from the bod ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Yoga   yogashanti   25mo  C

Namaste, ... I just joined Curezone! I have been teaching yoga and pilates for 17 years. Looking for yoga friends!   [End]
  • Relieve the Pain or Speed Up the Healing Process   sonor   3y  C

dear forumers ... there are some thoughts i had for weeks in my mind, and few post in this forum inspired me to put it on paper and share with you. They are what they sound like - thoughts. ... ... it’s about our american medication way of treatment and our thinking about pain treatment, which temporarily relieves (but not heals) the pain VS speeding up the healing process, as people do throughout the world... ... ... Organic teas (my favourites - choice or bigelow), twice a week - warm baths filled with sea salts, everyday vitamins (one-a-day for your age), morning contrast shower, herbal patches for ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Video Embedded Benefits of Chi Kung   Matrix101   3y  C

There are many chi-kung practices available. But, one of the more important chi kung practices to date is called Lift Chi Up & Pour Chi Down (LCUPCD). It is beneficial for several reasons. First, it is a short (twelve-minute) form that can fit into a busy lifestyle. Second, its unique movements will adjust and correct any spinal misalignment. Lastly, it will open the central channel and strengthen the nervous system. ... ... This particular form was developed by Dr. Pang Ming. He is the founder of Zhi-Neng Qigong. The benefits of this form could be overlooked if one isn’t aware of its unique ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Video Embedded My experience with Feldenkrais   Matrix101   3y  C

At the core of enlightenment there is no distinction between Zen Buddhism and Tibetan Buddhism. I have always noticed that within Zen you are solely given the wisdom of the scriptures to work with and they leave it at that. Zen Buddhism will say something like this: ... ... “When walking, walk. When eating, eat.” ~ Zen proverb ... ... Within Tibetan Buddhism you are not only given a set of wisdom-like principals but also a complete set of skillful methods to bring more mindfulness into our body, speech and mind. In the same way, Feldenkrais Movement therapy is a wonderful and skillful method to br ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Are these vitamins ok?   Vegeta   4y  C

I have put together a combo of vitamins to take to help me with healing my adrenals. Please let me know if they are ok and whether I should take them at different times, with or without food and whether I should add any more vitamins: ... ... Morning ... _______ ... ... Sea Kelp (1 tablet - 300ug) ... Selenium (2 100ug tablets) ... Vitamin B-50 Complex (1 tablet) (should I take time release or not?) ... Vitamin C 1000mg (2 tablets / 1 morning / 1 afternoon) (taper off them later) ... Vitamin D3 1000iu (1 tablet) ... ... 1 Hour Before Bed ... _________________ ... ... Melatonin (3mg) Time Release (not working for my sleep probl ...   [retrieve this message]
    •  The Supplements that you are taking are okay.  B...   LuellaMay   4y

The Supplements that you are taking are okay.  But let me give you the following article that should address your adrenal fatigue from every perspective. ... ... http://www.tbyil.com/Adrenal_Fatigue.htm ... ... My Best, ... ... Luella ...   [End]
    • Very good. I would make 2 little changes: ... ... 1. Vitam...   montecristo5216   4y

Very good. I would make 2 little changes: ... ... 1. Vitamin D3 is best at bedtime, since it makes you feel somewhat mellow. It is very good to sleep. ... ... 2. Melatonin works best in smaller dosage. Remember that the body produces only very tiny amounts of it. You should not expect it to make you sleep at first. It is a process, but within 2 or 3 months you can be sleeping like a baby. ... ... ... Also, that amount of vitamin C is not too big. Just be careful not to take your afternoon dosage too close to the evening since it can interfere with your ability to sleep.   [End]
    • What is your diet like? Personally I found supplements to d...   hapoel   4y

What is your diet like? Personally I found supplements to do nothing for me before dialing in the diet. ... ... I would add a little pantethine to go with B-50.   [End]
      • Yes, you are right, extra b5 is a must. ... And yes, melat...   montecristo5216   4y

Yes, you are right, extra b5 is a must. ... And yes, melatonin is a hormone. If you use it for more than a few months at a time, your body will stop producing it on its own. ... ... To induce melatonin production, get up in the morning and enjoy full sun on your head for a few minutes at least (some people never see the sun, literally). This will increase the level of serotonin in your brain, which will help to produce the melatonin you need at nigh. Don’t forget to sleep in a room free of electrical gadgets, and as dark as possible to make it easier for your body to produce melatonin. ... ... It is ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Re: Are these vitamins ok?.. They're fine, but up the D3.   illysmanx   3y

I reccommend between 5000 ie to 10,000 ie, read below and at the cited site for reliable data on it. See under ’Research’ and browse several of the studies cited under a few of the conditions related to the research for an idea of how much is being used in studies. ... ... From http://www.vitamindcouncil.org/ about reccommended dose ... ... ... ”Caucasian skin produces approximately 10,000 IU vitamin D in response to 20–30 minutes summer sun exposure—50 times more than the US government’s recommendation of 200 IU per day!This high rate of natural production of vitamin D3 cholecalciferol (pronounced ko ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Very bad headaches - please help!   Vegeta   4y  C

I have had very bad headaches for the past 2 years since the onset of my adrenal fatigue. It has only been a few months since I found out I had adrenal fatigue. ... ... The headaches are so bad that 1000mg paracetamol and and ibuprofen don’t work. The headaches get worse with lack of sleep and they also cause me problems getting to sleep so its a vicious circle :( ... ... The only thing that has worked so far in alleviating 75% of the pain is my other half massaging my head for about 5-10 minutes. ... ... I also suffer from IBS-C but have had that for 11 years and the IBS headaches I had were nothing com ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Could the headaches be due to low aldosterone and dehydrati...   Vegeta   4y

Could the headaches be due to low aldosterone and dehydration?   [End]
      • If so, that’s an easy fix. Get some salt in ya! Add to wa...   healthyartist   4y

If so, that’s an easy fix. Get some salt in ya! Add to water to taste... As much as tastes good to you. Make sure it’s real salt or Sea salt.   [End]
        • Yeah, I got unrefined Celtic Sea Salt. Took 1/4 teaspoon to...   Vegeta   4y

Yeah, I got unrefined Celtic Sea Salt. Took 1/4 teaspoon today for the first time. ... ... I have no idea whether my headaches are due to dehydration or something else but I’m slowly going crazy because of them. ... ... I have a very bad temper and short attention span due to them.   [End]
          • According to Canary club, headaches in A.F. are caused by b...   vociferous   4y

According to Canary club, headaches in A.F. are caused by blood pooling in the abdomen and not getting to the head. Your scalp massages are increasing the circulation there. ... If you do not have high blood pressure, Veg, try a variant of the yoga posture The Reverse posture. ... A photo and description of it is included on this page (you will have to scroll down): http://www.yogapositions.net/yogapositions12.php ... Do not stay in it for more than a minute at a time, though you can do it several times a day. In the future, you will be able to increase your time in this posture. ... ... ...   [retrieve this message]
            • I’m not a very flexible person. I’m not at risk of breaking...   Vegeta   4y

I’m not a very flexible person. I’m not at risk of breaking my neck in doing the Reverse Posture am I? ... ... Is there an easier posture?   [End]
              • Scroll down to have a look at Child’s Pose. http://planetgr...   vociferous   4y

Scroll down to have a look at Child’s Pose. http://planetgreen.discovery.com/food-health/improve-running-yoga-poses.html ... ... ... If this is, indeed, an issue of blood circulating to the head, you will feel some improvement very quickly, if you are able to relax in this position and keep your mind clear of any thoughts. Just breathe. Direct the blood to the head. ... If you want, you can put a roll or pillow under your ankles and if your arms want to change at some point, you can put them straight out in front of you for a bit. ... One thing good about this posture is that you can do it for as ...   [retrieve this message]
        • Re: Rehydrating with low sodium   Vegeta   4y

Should I add a pinch to every glass of water I drink? ... ... I’m worried that drinking more water to hydrate myself will drop sodium levels in my body even more. ... ... What is the proper way to rehydrate with low sodium?   [End]
          • This is one of those things that you have to trust your ins...   healthyartist   4y

This is one of those things that you have to trust your instincts on. Add salt when water feels like it makes you more thirsty. Don’t, when it feels good by itself. If you add too much your taste buds will say ”gross!”. Look for that juuuust right place. I pretty much add salt to my water all day, although sometimes I don’t want it. ... ... Again, if you are getting up to pee at night, I think ... it is important to add salt to the water that you drink before bed. ... ... And yes, you can drink too much water when you have AF. Tune up those listening ears. You can crash your sugars and salt by ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Re: Very bad headaches - please help!   Hveragerthi   4y

I have had very bad headaches for the past 2 years since the onset of my adrenal fatigue. It has only been a few months since I found out I had adrenal fatigue. ... ... ... There are different types of headaches, with different causes and that are addressed differently.  The first thing you need to do is to determine the type of headache so better suggestions can be made as to how to address them.  Migraine, sinus, cluster, tension....... ...   [End]
    • Do you have hypothyroidism? I do and it’s giving me headach...   anonalon   4y

Do you have hypothyroidism? I do and it’s giving me headaches as well. When my adrenal fatigue was starting out I had the worst menstrual headaches they were so painful. I think that may have been due to aldosterone. It’s at it’s lowest during the menstrual cycle in a woman I think I read. ... ... One thing I have read that really works is celery juice. Maybe you could try this?   [End]
      • How to fix headaches. ... ... Step #1. Go to chiropract...   Regen55   4y

How to fix headaches. ... ... Step #1. Go to chiropractor make sure nothing is out of alignment. ... ... ... Step#2. Try H202 therapy. If the blood vessels are constricting in the brain then this will fix it. ... ... ... Step#3. Take dessicated liver tablets from Natures life. If its a small defeciency in Iron or other vital minreals and nutrients this would be an easy fix. Many athletes take 1 to 10 pounds of body weight. Very safe. Google info on this. ... ... ... Step#4. Take RELIV. They don’t claim its a cure all, But I sure do. Its healed me of so many things its unbelievable. And people that have taken ...   [retrieve this message]
      • I believe I have sub-clinical hypothyroidism. My results fr...   Vegeta   4y

I believe I have sub-clinical hypothyroidism. My results from the NHS show slightly elevated TSH. I need no medication for my thyroid. I’ve not had any tests taken to show rT3 levels but I have a feeling my hypothyroidism is caused by rT3. ... ... Still, I can’t do anything about the thyroid until I sort my sleep and adrenals out.   [End]
        • One tip for sodium regulation/dysregulation - avoid potassi...   MrBBQ   4y

One tip for sodium regulation/dysregulation - avoid potassium-rich food. ... ... I remember in the beginning (before I knew I had sub-clinical hypoaldosteronism), I used to use celery juice to replenish my electrolytes. I noticed that anything like nettle tea/soup would make me dehydrated and just put it down to a diuretic effect. Only with the onset of the other problems and chronic dehydration did I realise the reality of AF. ... ... Ultimately, celery juice is 2 potassium to 1 sodium, so it would not be as effective as unrefined sea salt in water. ... ... Maybe you could dose sea salt up to a specific ...   [retrieve this message]
          • Thanks for the useful info MrBBQ. ... ... One thing I have...   Vegeta   4y

Thanks for the useful info MrBBQ. ... ... One thing I have noticed is that if I eat a chicken breast or a chicken sandwich, I feel very thirsty afterwards for a few hours. Why? ... ... I’ve read a little about copper toxicity but haven’t had a hair analysis test yet. Is that the best way to check for copper overload? ... ... How would I get rid of the excess copper if that is what I have. Supplement with Zinc?   [End]
            •  If it’s hormonal, mostly before your period, a tiny b...   ginab4u   4y

If it’s hormonal, mostly before your period, a tiny bit of DHEA will work wonders. I took 1/4 of a 25 mg tablet when I got severe headaches before my period and they went away. I stopped taking it when I got my period and it was a true life saver.  ...   [End]
    • Why don’t you try consuming fishoil? I used to have very ba...   jeanclare   3y

Why don’t you try consuming fishoil? I used to have very bad headaches but after I consumed fishoil supplements, the headaches are gone and I am more relaxed...It’s the best natural cure for headache as it controls your mood, cures depression and strengthens your brain.. ... ... Jeannie ... http://bestnaturalinsomniacure.com/category/natural-insomnia-cure-free-5-part-e-course ...   [End]
    • I have the same thing and found using a powdered Magnesium ...   hayley3   3y

I have the same thing and found using a powdered Magnesium will help me get through the migraine and also helps with the constipation. Actually being constipated is a precursor to the migraine. I did notice that the scalp muscles are contracting and that is the cause of the headache and afterwards my scalp will be very tender. I’ve noticed that fasting will cause me to get the headaches as will the smallest bit of overexertion (minimal sweating?). I’ve considered electrolyte depletion but also hypoglycemia as well. ... ... ... I have thyroid nodules (hyperthryoid) also which I can’t cure b ...   [retrieve this message]
  • I figured it out: my sphincter is all tense. How so I relax...   pinkcat   4y  C

OK, a big moment. I figured it out. I’m not really constipated --- that is, nothing is wrong with my colon or my diet or anything. The problem is at the very end. My sphincter is tense and tight. My question is -- how do I learn to relax my sphincter muscle? ... ... All ideas very welcome. Thanks!   [End]
    • stay away from anal sex.   John McCain 2008   4y

that’s my advice...next.   [End]
    • Relaxing the sphincter and general tips for easier bowl mov...   ao111   4y

The obvious questions is why are you tense? is it fear because of pain you have when you have bowl movement? do you have a fissure? Do you suffer from hard feces that cause pain? ... ... If your feces are normal then the easy way to relax the sphincter is by pressing hard under the tail bone upwards, about 45 degrees into the body, for 30-60 seconds. This point is commonly used in TCM and I found it very helpful. ... ... Another way is to adjust your posture while sitting - bring a bucket and place your feet on it. This will simulate squatting. Any object that will elevate your feet to about the sam ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Video Embedded Edited   #120719   5y  C

Re: Tibetan Singing Bowls   InnerCalm   5y

Vibration is a big part of this reality. It’s what we do with it that creates it in specific ways. ... ... I enjoy the sound of these. ... ... I also enjoy wind chimes. ... ... Heck, I enjoy those tubes you swing in the air that make cool sounds. ... ... I guess what I am trying to say is, I just enjoy hearing. I enjoy seeing, tasting, smelling, touching, feeling. ... ... Thinking though tends to be pointless after awhile.   [End]
    • wow   InnerCalm   5y

I just noticed that if I answer one post it gets posted in a multitude of forums. My footprint seems rather large at the moment. Maybe its showing up in alternate dimensions as well.   [End]
  • Relaxing is the key for as well as moderation in energy usa...   #46617   5y  C

If you master the art of relaxation, your body will heal from all diseases naturally as long as you do not immediately spend the acquired energy. The earth radiates powerful energy that you must connect with in order to begin recharging. Modern life is very consuming. ... ... ” Unable to relax or lack of relaxing. Muscles are connected to the digestive system through spleen’s vital function of transformation and transportation of foods and fluids. Under chronic stress, over-thinking, excessive exercise or bad posture the muscles become very tense which no stretching or yoga can cure. Melt dow ...   [retrieve this message]
  • I feel like I've tried everything   #58494   8y  C

I am under a great deal of stress (that I will be under for the next 10 months). It is causing situation depression and irritablilty that is effecting my personal relationships and more important, my marriage. I feel like I have tried everything and am thinking about prescription drugs again - but I don’t want to. I have tried Sam-E, 5-HTP, St. John’s Wort, DMAE, and b-complex vitamins. I have done 5 liver flushes, 3 ten-day juice fasts, 2 bowel cleanses, and a parasite cleanse. I am at the end of my rope. Nothing has helped. Someone please give me a solution. I don’t want to take ...   [retrieve this message]
    • I am so sorry to hear of our difficult situation. Stress, a...   #38976   8y

I am so sorry to hear of our difficult situation. Stress, and knowing that it will be there tomorrow when we open our eyes makes it twice as stressful, if not more. ... ... One thing I’d advise you: Please do keep on taking your B supplements, they assist you immensely in providing some energy and replenishing some of the necessary elements to produce and/or assimilate feel-good hormones. ... ... Your adrenals are being pushed to the max, you should up your water intake as much as possible, and perhaps look for ways to support them. ... ... One thing that I found helpful is to try to visualize yourself s ...   [retrieve this message]
      • Like you I have tried lots and lots of alternative treatmen...   wattho   8y

Like you I have tried lots and lots of alternative treatments. Few have had any improvement at all and I am coming to the conclusion that perhaps it is more to do with the way that some of us think than what we ingest and cleanse. That said, I think there is merit in cleansing and taking good quality vitamins/minerals. It will support your body during these stressful times. ... ... You might like to try adding Magnesium Taurate into your regime and a good quality probiotic to support digestion. ... ... Probably best off all would be to take up an aerobic sport of some kind, so you can work off your ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Have you tried magnesium taurate. Read this site ... ... ...   mantonia   8y

Have you tried magnesium taurate. Read this site ... ... ... http://george-eby-research.com/html/dep.html ... Very very helpful site.   [End]
    • Have you tried an amino acid complex? It’s seemed to help m...   #72999   8y

Have you tried an amino acid complex? It’s seemed to help me over the past few days, in conjunction with Cod Liver Oil and digestive enzymes. Try to relax--the more stressed out you are the more your adrenal glands are taxed which in turn may make you more depressed. This is what I’m still healing from at the moment..   [End]
    • I would suggest some form of meditation or relaxation. You...   brewspad   8y

I would suggest some form of meditation or relaxation. You simply have to set aside a few minutes a day for yourself, uninterrupted by others. I would suggest an absolute minimum of 20 minutes, up to an hour if possible. If you can’t find a meditation you like (there are several types) then find a relaxation method, but still, spend a minimum of 20 minutes a day and don’t skip a day. There are tapes on both meditation and relaxation out there. ... ... Added to that you have to give yourself your own personal free time besides the above. It may be a 20 minute walk per day (it does wonders f ...   [retrieve this message]
    • I’m in the same boat... I’ve been in denial about my depres...   canuck2b   8y

I’m in the same boat... I’ve been in denial about my depression for quite some time now, and finally broke down last night and had a chat with my husband, and for the first time, the words ”depression” came out of my mouth - it’s a tough thing to admit, and with my family’s history of depression, I guess I shouldn’t be surprised (my mother has suffered for many years, and when I was little I remember my mom being hospitalized often, my dad saying ”she’s just not feeling good” - knowing now that it was a mental breakdown of some sort). ... ... So, I’m stuck... I eat extremely health and have bee ...   [retrieve this message]
      • Re: How about thyroid?   Raynbo   8y

Thyroid imbalances can cause depression too. Look up Green Life or Thyroid Throu...I have been looking into this and I am really interested. Some Chinese feel the thyroid (either hyper or hypo) is the cause of all or almost all disease. Having your thryoid out of wack does not necessarily show up in a thyroid test. At any rate, you can take these herbs even if you have a normal thyroid and want to keep it that way. ... ... Hypo people have insomnia, dry itchy skin, depression, thinning hair, feel cold all the time, low sex drive, weight gain ...and more ... ... Hyper people have depression, can ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Re: I feel like I've tried everything   #38295   8y

Iodine deficiency can be a cause of depression and other symptoms too. Kelp is a good source of iodine.   [End]
      • Please read the Moreless forum about alkalising and balanci...   mountaingoatuk   8y

Please read the Moreless forum about alkalising and balancing your Ph. Like the original poster I have tried all that stuff too. I am quite new to this but I feel this may help you a great deal. ... ... 1. get ingrediants for alkalising drink ... 2. eat more raw food for it’s digestive enzymes that are killed with heat ... 3. support your adrenals (vit B, C, ginger, liqorice, ginseng) ... 4. yeah acupuncure will aid healing ... 5. gentle exercise ... ... I do believe that the gut, liver and kidneys are responsible. The diet and drinks will help immensly. Good luck! ... ...   [End]
    • I personally believe that sometimes we feel depressed becau...   dar7726   8y

I personally believe that sometimes we feel depressed because we are not getting proper nutrients into the body. Look into Vibe. It is a liquid vitamin with a new technology that allows immediate access into the cells of the body. Don’t discount this. Do your own research. I have a sense of well being using Vibe that I’ve never experienced with anything else I’ve tried. ... ... Darlene   [End]
    • Try the Kidney cleanse. ... I have a friend of mine that is...   paraboy   7y

Try the Kidney cleanse. ... I have a friend of mine that is bipolar and has extreme anxiety with panics. ... After she did the kidney cleanse, she was able to stop her meds and just take coq10 everyday which stablized her thinking decreased the panic attacks dramatically. Also, she passed one huge painful stone and a smaller one because she was not doing the cleanse consistantly every day. ... ... She is amazed at the difference. ... Hope this helps, ... ... Paraboy   [End]
      • Of course there is an integrated (built in) nutritional ele...   been there done that   7y

Of course there is an integrated (built in) nutritional element to depression, but I’ve noticed that alot of the depression is that we FEEL that we should be depressed. Reality is full of disappointments (corruption, mistrust, lies, etc.) and it’s really no surprise that any decent person would be overwhelmed by disappointment, but I think we need to not be so picky (sticklers) about our principles and be more realistic (resilient) sometimes in order to enjoy life. I’m not saying that you should give up your principles and change, I’m saying that, past a certain point, we just have to be A ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Eye relaxation methods   natural-power   8y  C

I heard recently that the best way to fix your eyesight is not through ’exercises’ per se, but through relaxation.. The eye is already mis-shaped from strain, etc.. so exercise will not be the solution (is said). ... ... The 7 CD set for learning the relaxation series is fairly expensive, you may read about it at http://www.mercola.com (I myself am becomming a livefoodist, tho mercola’s diet is known to be excellent) ... ... Anyone have any further info on eye relaxation?   [End]
    • Hello! ... Exercising the eyes relaxes them. The same if yo...   crochetgirl   8y

Hello! ... Exercising the eyes relaxes them. The same if you don’t exercise your body. You will be stiff and weak. I am usinf the Vision For life program and am seeing resulfts. For supplements I am taking fish oil, bilberry eye formula and eyebright formula form Dr. Christophers, cayenne pwoder, bluberry, carrot, beet, and cherry powder. Today I have seen alot of improvement!! Some great relaxation tips that I use are.. Warm cloth over the eyes for a few minutes, palming, moving the eyes in circles, deep breathing, and sunning, warm chamomile teabags over the eyes for a few minutes. ... ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Yes, there’s plenty more info on natural vision improvement...   VisionEd   8y

Yes, there’s plenty more info on natural vision improvement, and it is true that most vision problems are due to strain, therefore exercises are not the ideal way to begin to get back to clear vision. ... Check out http://www.visionsofjoy.org for more info on the relaxation method. ... Also info about live-foods there, see the links page and click on health links. ... Maybe of interest to you: a live-food event with vision education included is coming up soon in Sedro Woolley, WA (Sept 1-16). See classes & events page on visionsofjoy.org ...   [End]
  • Neurocranial Restructuring   Karen   11y  C

Does anyone have experience with NCR to help relieve chronic back/neck problems? ... ... Thanks!   [End]
    • Re: Neurocranial Restructuring - uh.. cranial sacral   Maiden   11y

Not sure this is what you’re seeking, but years ago I once had craniosacral therapy done on the back of my neck. ... ... I can say this: ... ... Whereas massage used to hurt me terribly (I have FM and am therefore very sensitive) yet with craniosacral, I felt a relieved sensation. ... ... But that may be because my neck wasn’t the most sensitive part of me, or it may be because the therapist was a sensitive woman. It didn’t relieve my overall fibromyalgia though.   [End]
    • Re: Neurocranial Restructuring   healthnut2003   11y

I am 48 and have had two NCR sessions since Christmas. I had chronic pain radiating down one leg. The pain was originating in the hip region and just burned. It was difficult to walk and go up and down stairs. My weight is proportional to my height so it wasn’t a weight issue. In addition, for over 2 years I had a real problem in my neck and shoulder region. It was primarily on one side but always caused horrendous headaches. I had done chiropractic for years for both problems, then tried physical therapy and sports medicine. All helped but nothing offered long term improvement. ... ...   [retrieve this message]
      • Dear healthnut, ... I am very new to this site but have bee...   kurious   10y

Dear healthnut, ... I am very new to this site but have been reading old posts to try and get information to help my special needs child with some health issures. I just wanted to let you know that my daughter had the surgical proceedure done to correct her terrible scolios but unfortunatly her health has deteriated since then. ... I recently came upon a site regarding Quantum Touch (which I know nothing about) but they showed a photo of someone’s back before Quantum Touch then after a treatment...I could not believe the difference. I only wish I knew then what I know now so that we could hav ...   [retrieve this message]
        • Hi, my niece has Scoliosis, and I was wondering from your p...   btm66   9y

Hi, my niece has Scoliosis, and I was wondering from your post if her curve can be corrected in a natural way? Her curve has been at 24% and she wears her brace 20 hours a day. She was diagnosed in 2nd grade and is now in 6th. ... ... Blessings.   [End]
          • Hi btm66, ... ... I haven’t been back to this site for soo...   kurious   9y

Hi btm66, ... ... I haven’t been back to this site for sooo long. My eyes and brain needed a break...so much to read and absorb. ... As I said in my post, when I was frantically researching for other problems she has I came upon the site for something called Quantum Touch. I did not research into it further but at least it said to me that there were alternatives we could have tried instead of hacking her in half. I would also look into CranioSacral therapy...they might be similar but look into them both. We are now in the capable hands of a Naturopath. For us it is too little too late for her ...   [retrieve this message]
            • Hi, Thanks for responding. No, she is not special needs. ...   btm66   9y

Hi, Thanks for responding. No, she is not special needs. My sister has made some life choices that have not been smart, that have left her usually penniless. As a result, she has had to live with our mother from time to time and my mother likes to try and solve her children’s problems. This makes my sister rebel. In short, to avoid our mother, my sister road her daughter around in a car for hours on end instead of letting her play like normal children. ... ... This of course is my opinion, but it makes sense to me. From what I’ve read, to be diagnosed before puberty is odd. ... ... The ND yo ...   [retrieve this message]
              • ... We could see the Scoliosis develop in our daughter long...   kurious   9y

... We could see the Scoliosis develop in our daughter long before puberty so I don’t think that’s odd...I think that’s a good thing. They usually don’t do the surgical proceedure until after puberty because the kids don’t grow after the surgery... at least that’s what we were told. ... ... We’re actually in Canada so can’t help you there! So far we’re happy with the ND we’re working with but we’re only into it a couple months. She has a gal that does craniosacral therapy in her office and I do want to try it but we think after this protocal we’re on. ... ... In all honesty btm66 the best we can do ...   [retrieve this message]
                • A website for you   btm66   9y

You may have already been to this site. Just in case you haven’t. I did a lot of reading last night and today about NCR and it’s suppose to help with pain, which I’m sure your daughter has. It sounds like it is superior to craniosacral. ... ... Blessings.   [End]
                  • Which web site?? NCR?? Now you’ve got me Kurious! ... .....   kurious   9y

Which web site?? NCR?? Now you’ve got me Kurious! ... ... Yes, I do know she’s in pain that’s what started me on this quest in the first place. I KNOW there is help out there for everything that ails us it’s just a matter of finding it or people that can lead us to it. When it’s your child it makes the search that much more urgent. ... ... (I didn’t get notified of this last message of yours...just went back to it myself...hmm I guess I forgot to tick off a box!) ... ...   [End]
                    • http://www.drdeanhowell.com/ncr_sitemap.html ... ... I’m s...   btm66   9y

http://www.drdeanhowell.com/ncr_sitemap.html ... ... I’m so sorry. I was tired when I typed it, and I even went to the site and copied the address. I just got off track. ... ... I called Dr. Howelll’s office yesterday and she gave me some doctors which weren’t listed on his website. One in Ohio, Dr. John Bashline, 877-551-0073. We’ll probably try him cause he’s 8 hours from us, and we’ll have to fly to any of the others. We don’t have the money for that. ... ... Anyway maybe they have some in Canada. ... ... In Christ’s Love.   [End]
                  • Which web site?? NCR?? Now you’ve got me Kurious! ... .....   kurious   9y

Which web site?? NCR?? Now you’ve got me Kurious! ... ... Yes, I do know she’s in pain that’s what started me on this quest in the first place. I KNOW there is help out there for everything that ails us it’s just a matter of finding it or people that can lead us to it. When it’s your child it makes the search that much more urgent. ... ... (I didn’t get notified of this last message of yours...just went back to it myself...hmm I guess I forgot to tick off a box!) ... ...   [End]
                    • THANKS. Already had a quick look, there’s a lot to read th...   kurious   9y

THANKS. Already had a quick look, there’s a lot to read there so when I get a block of time I will go back to check it out. ... He’s in Bellevue Washington so he’s closer to me than he is to you! But yes I will check into it and see if there are others doing this type of work a little closer to home. It does sound the same but I have yet to read it to know the difference! ...   [End]
                      • NeuroCranial restructuring saved my life   hmyers512   6y

Hi - ran across this post in my quest to inform about NCR. NeuroCranial Restructuring has given me my life back after many attempts by other doctors did nothing. Search the Internet for testimonials and NCR and you’ll see many other success stories. NCR can reset your body into the symmetrical shape it was always supposed to be in with health beneifits throughout. I’ve had 3 NCR series over 2 years and each has been dramatically postive and provided lasting improvements. Peace.   [End]

• Filter Messages: order by

Selected Ads from CureZone Sponsors: Become a Sponsor

VIP

Liver Cleanse
    Eliminate any foreign substances that may be trapped in your liver.
    Mouth Sores
    Eliminate Herpes
    High Blood Pressure?
    3 easy exercises drop blood pressure below 120/80 as soon as today

PLAT

Oxy-Powder® Colon Cleanse
    All Natural Colon Cleanse. 180-Day Money Back Guarantee. Same or Ne...
    Official Dr. Clark Video Database

GOLD

Proven medical anti-diabetic benefits
    Electrolyzed drinking water significantly reduces blood...
    Proven Candida Diet
    The Only Legitimate Diet for Treating Candida in 30 Days
    Utopia Silver Supplements
    Enhance Nutrient Absorption with Digestive Enzymes- Bromelain, Enzy...
    Proven Parasite Diet
    The Only Legitimate Diet for Destroying Parasites in 30 Days or Less

GOLD

Royal Tea
    ”This tea literally saved my life.” - Ricky
    Anti Cancer Medical Effect
    Electrolyzed reduced water protects against oxidative damage to DN...
    ClarkFx: The all-in-one Parasite Cleanse!
    ClarkFx enhanced Parasite Cleanse contains wormwood...
    Natural Cancer Remedies

SILVER

Lugol’s Iodine Free S&H
    J.Crow’s® Lugol’s Iodine Solution. Restore lost reserves.
    Oraltech Labs
    Oraltech Labs is the largest independent researcher covering halitosis, bad Ora...
    Life Technology™
    Transformational Technology For Mind Body And Soul.
    Oasis Advanced Wellness
    Premium natural health supplements including intraMAX superior organi...

Back To Top How many people click on the sponsord links? Become a Sponsor

Add This Forum To Your Favorites!

Share:  Facebook  MySpace  Digg  Reddit  StumbleUpon  Furl this page  Delicious  BlinkList  dzone  Simpy.com  Fark.com  BlogMarks  Wists.com  Google

Translate This Page:

French    German    Spain    Italian    Dutch    Russian    Portuguese    Japanese    Korean    Arabic    Chinese Simplified

112 messages, 22 topics, topics per page limited to: 40, average number of messages per page: 112, 1 pages,  7,017 page views

"Every man who rises above the common level has received two educations: the first from his teachers; the second, more personal and important, from himself."
    ~ Edward Gibbon

Image Galler Relaxation Image Gallery         Image Galler Last 30 Uploads

Eliminate Herpes
    Information on the revolutionary Dynamiclear Combat Kit - External & Inter...

High Blood Pressure?

Constipated by medication?
    Find relief!

Iodine Supports Thyroid Health
    #1 Rated Iodine Supplement! 180-Day Money Back Guarantee. Fr...

Proven Parasite Diet

Medically Proven Anti-Cancer Benefits
    Medical researchers confirm electrolyzed reduced wate...

Rose Laurel OPC Capsules
    15% Off With Curezone Discount Code Of Lr001

Hydrazine Sulfate - Cancer Support
    Hydrazine Sulfate’s Original Proponent, Dr. Joseph Gold ...

Natural Cancer Remedies

Proven Candida Diet

Electrolyzed drinking water significantly reduces blo...

Google Ads

Eliminate Herpes

High Blood Pressure?

Find relief!

Proven Parasite Diet

Rose Laurel OPC Capsules

Natural Cancer Remedies

Proven Candida Diet

Google Ads

Eliminate Herpes

High Blood Pressure?

Find relief!

Proven Parasite Diet

Rose Laurel OPC Capsules

Natural Cancer Remedies

Proven Candida Diet

Google Ads

Google Ads

Donate to CureZone

Guest Book - Liver Flush FAQ - News - Link Exchange - Add URL - How To Exchange Links? - About Global Directory

Terms of Service - Privacy Policy - Spam Policy - Disclaimer - Guidelines & Rules - Forum Trolls - Fair use notice

Staff's pages:  Owen - Wrenn - Maya

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - About - Donors - Stats

Copyright 2014  curezone.org

fetched in 1.89 sec at 4/18/2014 11:29:51 PM, requested by 54.234.60.133, referred by http://curezone.org/forums/f2.asp?f=926 , requested 1 pages during this session, y=25