CureZone.org   Educating Instead of Medicating Like CureZone website on Facebook
Home > Forums36651 visitors online now Add To Favorites Log On    Join/Sign Up    User Finder   Inbox New
The Best Favorites

Newsletter:

Search:
Forums BLogs FAQ Images Health Diseases Diet Foods Cleanse Convert

Fasting: Intermittent Fasting Support Forum

Alternating Fasting and Eating Days
Read This First:   Survey  Success  Educational  Failed  Warning  BSA  RN  ALL R  ~BSA  ~RN  RRR  RR  Image Embedded  Video Embedded Audio Embedded   Images   Description   Fasting Books   Rules
 87,679 page views     812 messages     169 topics     5 pages
Post New Topic  Post new topic message to this forum by using a plain text editor  Post new topic message to this forum by using advanced HTML text editor called FCK  Post new topic message to this forum by using advanced HTML text editor called Tiny MCE 

Original Forum Layout     Add To Favorites!
Last Message
4mo ago
Search:   Top 300
Forum: Fasting Intermittent     All Forums 
Like Fasting: Intermittent Fasting Support on Facebook.com
Fasting may promote formation of gallstones.
Flush your liver before and after every fast, to prevent formation of large stones.
Page 5 of 5
1  2  3  4   5    

• Spring cleaning   kernel   53d  Ü C Ü

With Spring just around the corner here in the Algarve I would welcome anyone who wishes to spend some time away from their peer pressure or home responsibilities who wants to try juice fasting at my farm/forest. I have a log cabin for you to stay in, a good garden for intro and fast breaking organic food, the glorious weather associated with southern Portugal and as a personal trainer for many years I can get you fit too. ... For some basic info check out lostplotfarm.jimdo.com. ... Much love peeps, Mitch. x   [End]
  • 30 day Juice fast!   buddykiss   5mo  Ü C Ü

Hello, I just got off a 7 day water fast and so happy to go into my first day of a three seris juice fast. Today 11/24/2013 is my first day. My last will be on Christmas Eve 12/24/2013. Im trying to get rid of an ovarian cyst. I did a low fat raw food diet for 6 months and it went form 10cm to 4cm. I hoping that the juice will do the trick.I will be doing mostly gerson juicing & Coconut water. Also essiac tea. Any sugestions would be helpful. Thank you   [End]
  • Alternative day fasting   heatherisone   9mo  Ü C Ü

I am about to embark on one month of alternative day fasting. I should not have a problem having done a 19 day water fast three months ago and having done the 5:2 diet previous to that. I just wonder whether people have any advice or experiences they want to share? ... I will probably do it 1 day no food, 2nd day what I like and repeat the cycle but allow myself some flexibility if social events require me to swap dates. ... heather   [End]
  • Water/ Juice fast & stretch marks   blackstar1   11mo  Ü C Ü

Iíve read that water/ juice fasts can help with stretch marks. How long must each be for this to work? As well, can many short water/ juice fasts (1-3 days) have the same effect as one long fast over time?   [End]
  • Starting   FastTime100   11mo

Hi, ... ... I have done intermittent fasting, but not been successful. But now I am ready to try again! I will just track and see how it goes. I just started fast at 2 am CST. Letís see how it goes! ... ... Hope everyone is doing great & seeing lots of health benefits from intermittent fasting. ... ... Thanks!   [End]
  • Day 3:(   stellalittlehat   11mo

man itís getting tough...I expected it...feeling allright but extremely hungry!!!!!:((((( ... gonna be strong though and stick it out! ... peace out ...   [End]
  • Fast and salt water flushes.   trinityj696   11mo  Ü C Ü

Dear All, Iím new here so Hello! ... ... Iíve has Candida since 2008 and after many short lived attempts at diet plans and fastís Iím starting a all out 14 day fast. ... ... I wanted to ask about peopleís personal experiences or gain insight based from factual research regarding salt water flushes while fasting. ... ... Iím aware salt water flushes are effective due to there intensity, are they too intense while fasting? ... ... Look forward to brain storming :) ... ... ... Thanks ... ... Trinity   [End]
    • Drinking water is one of the easiest efforts into your weig...   maartinn456   11mo

Drinking water is one of the easiest efforts into your weight loss or weight maintenance plan.Thereís no excuse for not drinking enough water, you recommended 8 glasses a day into your schedule, so please drink clean and filtered water and to know about water filtration click here - WATER FILTER REVIEWS AND INFORMATION   [End]
    • I know that the salt water flush is popular and usually oka...   #116981   11mo

I know that the salt water flush is popular and usually okay to use while doing the holistic lemonade diet, but Iím not sure about using it in conjunction with other liquid only diets. It depends on what type of fast it is. ...   [End]
  • Fast of 5 days   inthemoment   12mo  Ü C Ü

doing a short water fast maybe 5 or 6 days, then eat one or two days and fast again for 5 more days, then do fasting every other day. reason cause I have to work so I canít do long draining fasts.   [End]
  • Hey! Can I take H202 while juice fasting?   bozzy86   13mo  Ü C Ü

Hi there, ... ... Iím beginning a 21-day juice fast next Monday & am also in the process of ramping up my H202 intake (first time taking it). I have a slew of health issues hence the aforementioned but wanted to know if anyone has any experience with the combination of hydrogen peroxide with juice fasting. I canít say Iím noticing any profound adverse reactions to the H202 although I canít be certain - itís kind of hard to observe when you feel rubbish all the time. ... ... Would most appreciate any help/feedback! ... ... Cheers, ... ... Richard   [End]
    • Donít know how your juice fasting went, but I was taking H2...   H202   7mo

Donít know how your juice fasting went, but I was taking H202 with organic orange juice, aloe vera juice, distilled water or a combination of all three. I would get headaches more with juice... ... ... Did you have success with H202. Did you follow Dr Williamsís protocol?   [End]
      • I canít definitively say whether I had success or not howev...   bozzy86   6mo

I canít definitively say whether I had success or not however upon coming off the juice fast/h202 I discovered Iíd made some profound improvements. In short I got rid off Gilbertís syndrome & a chronic streptococcal infection. I was very sick at the time & also had mycoplasma (which went away a month or so after) & glandular fever at the time. Iíve benefitted from juice fasting before & perhaps obnoxiously attributed my positive results to that. However the other day I was reading a very well versed paper explaining why milk thistle & fasting etc canít abolish Gilbertís syndrome which stra ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Did anyone actually do a 14 day water fast?   ferisong   13mo  Ü C Ü

Hi, Iím looking for someone who has actually done a 14 day water fast. ... ... What was it like? Was the 2nd week easier than the first week? What was your energy like on day 12,13 and 14? How did you feel? ... ... What benefits did you get after? Did you look younger? Did your skin improve? Did your energy improve? Did your overall health improve? ... ... Did your taste buds get reset? Do you now crave healthy foods after the fast? ... ... What are some things you noticed after the fast that werent true before? ... ...   [End]
    • I fasted for about 18 days and did not have good results at...   saywhatagain   13mo

I fasted for about 18 days and did not have good results at all. For a few days had increased energy but then as I got about a week into was just feeling weak and sick. Took me months and months to fully recover my energy, none of the short term health benefits lasted long-term. Now I realize that my body type is not meant to do long water fasts, other people can do them and feel great during and afterwards. Best to pay attention to your body, if you are losing muscle and feeling weak then it is time to end the fast. Some people can fast and keep most of there muscle and feel great, f ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Thereís still time, maybe you can try...Starting Your 90 Da...   Dare2Wrap   13mo

Thereís still time, maybe you can try...Starting Your 90 Day Summertime Fine Challenge TODAY! ... ... Challenge yourself to use our Skinny Pack for the next 90 days and lose the weight youíve always dreamed of. ... ... Package Profile: The Skinny Pack ... ... The Ultimate Body Applicator - This is an all natural non-woven cloth that is infused with a botanically based formula that works to break down the toxins in the designated area. It also works to tighten, tone, and firm in 45 minutes. ... ... The Defining Gel - This is an all natural gel based formula that can help reduce the appearance of cellulite and ...   [retrieve this message]
    • I have read much about it. I have tried a shorter fast I ca...   aureli   12mo

I have read much about it. I have tried a shorter fast I can tell you IT Is Beneficial. ... Anyway. 1. You should not be afraid.2. Iíd recommend you to start with a shorter fast. 3. Inform your doctor and ask some form of communication .# MOst Important- the time of fasting equals the time you need to get out of fasting. THat is the only Absolute. Yes it gets easier   [End]
    • Re: Did anyone actually do a 14 day water fast   MsTara   79d

I am currently on day 20 of my 21 day water fast. ... ... Initially I intended on 14. It was the fact that the second week was so easy, that lead me to continue. It had an addicting aspect to it, a relaxing aspect to it. Not having to worry about food, and being able to pay more attention to the real structure of my life. ... I donít feel I looked younger, but I did lose much weight. I do find the fat loss is not even, and that exercise will be necessary for me to balance myself out and make sure I do not get pudgy in the process of re-feeding. ... My skin became awful, and did not improve. I am cu ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Would one large bout of diarrhea deplete electrolyte levels?   ferisong   13mo  Ü C Ü

Iíd like to try water fasting, and Iíve read all of the dangers of electrolyte disbalance that go along with it. ... ... Today was supposed to be day 1 of a 2 week fast, but I had a large series of liquid stools upon waking, and now Iím thinking that Iíve depleted my reserves before I even got started. ... ... Iím not trying to lose weight, Iím not even overweight so Iím concerned that maybe my reserves arent very high to begin with. ... ... How much would one day of diarrhea effect electrolyte levels (potassium, sodium, etc) ... ... ...   [End]
  • weight loss and IF   inthemoment   14mo  Ü C Ü

Has anyone one been able to lose weight doing Intermittent Fasting?   [End]
  • diahrrea day before water fast?   ferisong   14mo  Ü C Ü

Hi, I made a post before about starting a water fast but having a bowel movement the day before and worried about electrolyte loss. ... I decided to eat today instead of start the fast, but have had two watery stools and stil feel more coming. ... ... I have been having lots of electrolyte supplements, drinks, foods, etc today- does that mean Iíd be ok to start a 2 week fast tomorrow? ... ... Or should I wait until I donít have watery stools the day before?   [End]
  • Help with fasting - detox symptoms or am I unable?   lucikam   17mo  Ü C Ü

Hi all! ... ... I would need some expert advice here. I try to keep it short but I doubt I can. Okay, so I have inflamed gums under my two lower center teeth, for some 3 months now. I had been doing the Andreas Moritz liver cleanses, and after the thrid such cleanse, the inflammation suddenly appeared. Since then, I did three more cleanses (so six so far altogether) but still inflamed. I really do everything regarding dental hygiene, I tried many home remedies including rinsing with salty water, rinsing with urine, urine therapy and I also bought a Waterpik. Still no improvement. I then decided ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Hi Lucikam, ... I think your symptoms are quite normal and ...   wateroflife   17mo

Hi Lucikam, ... I think your symptoms are quite normal and I put it down to withdrawal from your normal foods rather than detox. ... ... I have had those symptoms a few times, always in the first 3-4 days, but then it goes away. On my last urine fast I massaged myself with urine and it was much easier. ... ... John Armstrong (The Water of Life) said to consume all of the urine you pass, massage your skin with some (obviously some of the urine you pass) for a couple of hours a day, sip cold water too, rest as much as you can and fast for 7, 14, 21, 30, 45 or 60 days depending on how severe your health p ...   [retrieve this message]
      • Hi Wateroflife! ... ... Thank you for your comment. ... I ...   lucikam   17mo

Hi Wateroflife! ... ... Thank you for your comment. ... I will do a urine fast again, when I will have time. ... ... I don`t drink alcohol, coffe, sodas. I drink only water and roibos tea, or some herbal tea. I don`t consume any sugary foods, sweets, deep-fried foods, cakes, white flour, etc. ... ... I eat fruits, vegetables, wholemeal bread, tahini as a spread on the bread, nuts, wholemeal pasta, stir and fried vegetables, etc. So I think I`m not one of those worst eaters. ... ... Thank you for your advice regarding the urine massage. I didn`t do this before, because I haven`t any clue how to do that. I only a ...   [retrieve this message]
    • I canít speak to your fasting experiences, as my own experi...   VonBingen   17mo

I canít speak to your fasting experiences, as my own experience is limited. I understand though that some experts advocate working up to dry fasting with one day weekly fasts with water and periodical longer water fasts, and a daily exercise routine to continue when fasting in order to protect the muscles. ... ... That said, I have been dealing with inflamed gums, too, and found urine therapy, urine fasting, and water fasting, to help to a degree. Thinking about it... the gums did become acute after a couple liver flushes, four years ago. ... ... I have to say that what has helped me the most has b ...   [retrieve this message]
      • Hi VonBingen! ... ... As I understood you said that you go...   lucikam   17mo

Hi VonBingen! ... ... As I understood you said that you got gum infalmmation after some liver flushing. I have the same story. I have never had any problems with my gums, after 3 liver flushing my gums were and still aching, soring, and inflammed. I really regret that to did these flushing anyways. ... ... For how long have you had problems with your gums? You said you got problems there 4 years ago. So you mean your gums become inflamed after some liver flushes? Did you have pain in your gums? Is your gums painless now because of the raw meat and milk? ... ... I have problems with it from may. And I hav ...   [retrieve this message]
        • Hi Luckyam ... ... I had gum problems about 20 years ago, ...   VonBingen   17mo

Hi Luckyam ... ... I had gum problems about 20 years ago, but I was overseas where they gave me a wonderful treatment the Ēold fashionedĒ way with four consecutive weeks of deep planning, and then two weeks of antibiotics, a combination of flagyl and amoxicillin. This combo is known to have a powerful synergistic effect for gum disease, and is widely used in Switzerland and Germany. But dentists in the US know little about it as it is not recommended by the ADA. ... ... About ten years ago, I was treated for Lyme disease and during treatment, one time had a painful flare beneath my teeth. EVen thoug ...   [retrieve this message]
          • Re:Help with fasting detox symptoms or am I unable?READ LINK   R lucikam   16mo

Hi VonBingen! ... ... I read about your acidic urine problem while you do a fast. ... ... I have read a lot about urine therapy. I want to quote a part one of my readings: ... ... ``Ingest only your own freshly voided urine. Normally urine is light yellow, clear and sterile, especially if collected mid-stream, but during reactions it may become offensive and cloudy. When ingesting a large part of your urine you should check to make sure that it is not too acid. The morning urine normally is slightly acid, but during the day it should be slightly alkaline. ... ... You can buy litmus or pH paper from a chemist. ...   [retrieve this message]
            • Re: Help with fasting - detox symptoms or am I unable?   VonBingen   16mo

Thatís very interesting. I went to the site and had a read. The author is quoting Martha Christie but the edition I have is not as detailed in how to treat acidic urine. ... ... Thank you!   [End]
              • As I understood acidic urine could be a detox symptom. If s...   lucikam   16mo

As I understood acidic urine could be a detox symptom. If somebody`s urine is getting acidic during fasting that could be means she/he has lots of toxins in their system. They said if you notice that your urine is getting acidic during fasting take sodium bicarbonate/baking soda. ... ... If you notice that the urine is acidic I think that could be means the detoxification is under progress and I think it supposed to be get better after a while. These toxins will leave your body after a while if you countinue the fast. ... ... My opinion is that you have to do a fast until you notice that your urine ...   [retrieve this message]
                • Yes, I like that thought. But as I understand it, there is ...   VonBingen   16mo

Yes, I like that thought. But as I understand it, there is another condition called hyperketosis, which is when, rarely, the body becomes so acidic while fasting that it begins to devour its own protein. ... ... A good prevention for this is exercise, something that people who are actually chronically ill have a hard time with because, with Lyme anyway, their metabolism changes and they have difficulties burning calories the normal way. ... ... There is another condition called chronic acidosis, and it is common with people who have chronic degenerative diseases. In this case the acid is a result of ...   [retrieve this message]
                  • Hi VonBingen, ... ... Have you thought about blood tests f...   wateroflife   16mo

Hi VonBingen, ... ... Have you thought about blood tests for all the possible conditions you might have? I believe you have to specify them otherwise they do not test for them, I think the doctor has to tick which ones they do tests for. ... ... I praise Western Medicine for its diagnostic excellence so I use it if I have a real problem, I just do not like their solutions and treatment, preferring to do my own. ... ... I wondered if you had a good diagnosis (if that exists) it might give you some insight into what could be the solution.   [End]
                    • Yes, Iíve been diagnosed and treated. The Lyme and Co. path...   VonBingen   16mo

Yes, Iíve been diagnosed and treated. The Lyme and Co. pathogens like to hide in nerves, bone, glands and connective tissue, covering themselves in impenetrable bio-film, and they come out later presenting as a different illness or disorder. Itís very difficult for doctors and patients--part diagnosis, part guesswork based on clinical experience, part seeing response to treatment. ... ... Kidney disease apparently doesnít show in a test until quite a bit of damage has been done, so recognizing risk factors and bodily responses that resemble possible kidney disease seems reasonable. ... ... Iím testi ...   [retrieve this message]
                      • Very sorry to hear you live with this, no wonder you have d...   wateroflife   16mo

Very sorry to hear you live with this, no wonder you have done your micro research well. It is of course out of my league to attempt any real advice, glad to know that UT has done something and yes, I will try harder to bless my health. ... Good luck, keep trying. Here is a video about relief with Bob Beck Protocol.http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v2gZmB6eB4E you have probably done that already. ... ... For the first 14 days of my last fast I used both the Sota Silver Pulser and the Sota Magnetic Pulser. I figured that since I was concentrating on improving my health and prevention that giving my bl ...   [retrieve this message]
                      • ... Very sorry to hear you live with this, no wonder you ha...   wateroflife   16mo

... Very sorry to hear you live with this, no wonder you have done your micro research well. It is of course out of my league to attempt any real advice, glad to know that UT has done something and yes, I will try harder to bless my health. ... Good luck, keep trying. Here is a video about relief with Bob Beck Protocol.http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v2gZmB6eB4E you have probably done that already. ... ... For the first 14 days of my last fast I used both the Sota Silver Pulser and the Sota Magnetic Pulser. I figured that since I was concentrating on improving my health and prevention that giving my ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Hi, ... ... It is an uneasy task to make any ídiagnosisí o...   fastinganne   17mo

Hi, ... ... It is an uneasy task to make any ídiagnosisí on a base of your statement. ... ... However, I believe that you may suffer from vit C deficiency as a result of an unhealthy body image resulting in a poor diet. Forgive me if I am wrong, but I really feel that you are not telling us the ífull storyí. ... ... I believe that any kind of fast may not only prevent your body from healing but also deepen its nutritional deficiency. ... ... Please educate yourself about nutritional needs of human bodies that, unfortunately, are not able to run on íemptyí, and consider watching videos of Dr. Natasha Campbell- ...   [retrieve this message]
      • Hi Fasinganne! ... ... Thank you for your advice. I will b...   lucikam   17mo

Hi Fasinganne! ... ... Thank you for your advice. I will buy some vitamin C. What do you think how many miligramm should I take daily to overcome any nutritional deficiency? ... ... I used to take Vitamin C for 5-6 years daiy 1000 mg, but I read Andreas Moritz book who said no need vitamins supplements and I quit from taking it about a 6 months ago. ... ... My gums were healthy before the liver flushes, and since those flushes I have gums as terrible as I could never even think about. ... ... Thank you!   [End]
        • Hi lucikam, ... ... I must withdraw my previous, made in ...   fastinganne   17mo

Hi lucikam, ... ... I must withdraw my previous, made in a hurry, assessment of your symptoms due to the fact that I made it on the incorrect assumption that all your gums were inflamed and your body seemed to be emaciated. ... ... I still, though, believe and read it between the lines of your first post that your nutrition has been inadequate and you probably have abused your body trying to keep it lean and fat free. ... ... What you need is healthful, nutritionally dense, alive food not pills and drugs. ... ... Love, ... ... Anne   [End]
          • There is certainly a place for vitamin supplements, althoug...   #29203   16mo

There is certainly a place for vitamin supplements, although I agree they donít take the place of a good diet. ... ... I take a bunch of supplements myself including vitamin C, and have for decades. Theyíve only done me good as far as I can tell. You might check out this video: ... http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=FmTjcRf8j0I ... ... ... Andreas Moritz passed recently btw. He was pretty young. Not saying it was because he didnít take vitamin C supplements, but who knows? ... ... Edit: Iíd also recommend the topical calcium/zinc products at calciumtherapy.com, developed by a dentist s ...   [retrieve this message]
            • Hi! ... ... Can you please tell me what kind of products d...   lucikam   16mo

Hi! ... ... Can you please tell me what kind of products did you use? Could you avoid the root planning? What size gum pockets did you have? Are those smaller? ... ... How did you use the urine therapy regarding the gums? ... ... I`m oilpulling, using urine therapy (sometimes fasting 1 days to made up a longer fast with urine), taking high dose vitamin C from the last week, taking Q10, etc. Doing lot of stuff as well, but still can`t see any changes.   [End]
              • Iíve explained everything Iím doing (and thereís a lot) in ...   VonBingen   16mo

Iíve explained everything Iím doing (and thereís a lot) in various posts. In addition, Iím putting a thin film of healing oils on the dental floss I use, such as tea tree. ... ... The new thing Iím doing that seems to be putting the dot on the ĒiĒ is the protocol described by Aajonis Vonderplanitz. Thereís a lot about his protocols online and on youtube. The ĒYoutube DebunkĒ says he is like Atkins and advocates eating mostly animal products. His book is much more differentiated however, and he does talk about alkalizing and the foods used to do this. ... ... Iíve been struggling for several years, w ...   [retrieve this message]
              • Replying to lucikamís questions: ... ... I donít know what...   #29203   16mo

Replying to lucikamís questions: ... ... I donít know what size pockets I had, just that the dentist said the situation was dire, and that I had to do what she said or else. I chose to believe I could heal naturally (and yes, I refused the root planing). I undertook the calcium therapy products as I said, please check out the site calciumtherapy.com. You might listen to this podcast with Dr. Mark Manhart, who runs the site: http://oneradionetwork.com/dental-healing/dr-mark-manhart-dds-calcium-therapy-non-invasive-dental-care-november-17-2011/ ... ... He is very accessible and helpful with email ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Daily IF   healthylife100   17mo

Hi, ... ... I am going to start IF by eating at 11 am and 5 pm daily. ... ... I can do this! ... ...   [End]
  • day 8 of 14 day water fast. surprise bowel motion and curio...   #54241   17mo  Ü C Ü

i did a liver flush just before the fast (6th one in the last 10 years) and as normal got rid of bunch of stones. i started the fast rite after my diarhea was over. figured the epsum salt flush had moved all the current food out of my intestines. now 2 days ago i felt a small urge for bowel movenent. so i went to toilet and forced a bit of stool out. when i examined it i found chunks of greyish white gritty stones, irregular in shape with more than 1/2 inch in diameter. they comprised about half of the stools. i could break them by pressing with a metal rod. any one knows what they could b ...   [retrieve this message]
  • is salt water flush safe during a water fast?   #54241   17mo  Ü C Ü

going to do a 14 day water/juice fast. i donít do well with enemas, so i like to know if i can perform salt water flush to clean the colon during the fast? also is it ok to alternate beween water for 3 days and then diluted juice (or lemon and maple syrup drink) for a couple of days? and when is the best time to take psyllium and bentonite? before? during (how often)? after? ... if you have experienced any of these and can share full or partial answers i really appreciate it. ... ... mobiance   [End]
    • I also just finished a fast that concluded with a 10 day wa...   LadyChatterley   14mo

I also just finished a fast that concluded with a 10 day water fast. I think that SWF is fine on the water fast. I wouldnít switch back and forth between a water fast and juice fast. The fasting process goes through progressive stages, and you would be confusing your system by periodically introducing a source of sugar (the juice). Iíd advise starting with the juice fast, and then when you feel ready, switch to the water fast. Once youíre on the water fast, stay there to allow your digestive system to rest and healing begin. The first 2 to 3 days will be difficulty, because your body ...   [retrieve this message]
    • If you think that a SWF will benefit you then go ahead by a...   R chrisb1   14mo

If you think that a SWF will benefit you then go ahead by all means, but the sudden onrush of concentrated sodium can produce havoc on the kidneys and other organs......... ... http://www.allaboutfasting.com/salt-water-flush-dangers.html ... http://www.livestrong.com/article/130517-dangers-salt-water-cleanse/ ... http://www.drweil.com/drw/u/QAA400277/sea-salt-flush ... ... The colon is cleansed completely for example on a water-only-fast, so from day 3 to 7, the colon is being repaired and impacted feces on the intestinal wall start to loosen and are autolyzed as fuel. ... ... Enemas are enervating except fo ...   [retrieve this message]
      • I am wondering this too. I go for about 12-14 hours of not ...   JrDavis   12mo

I am wondering this too. I go for about 12-14 hours of not eating and doing only lemon and water and get really dizzy with anxiety and worry about the adrenals and blood pressure. ... ... So no salt what so ever? even if balanced with potassium/sodium?   [End]
    • The SWF is a good idea. Donít take any supplements right af...   TheMasterCleanse   14mo

The SWF is a good idea. Donít take any supplements right after the flush. Wait for a bowel movement which should follow soon after the SWF. ... donít worry about excess sodium. Use unrefined sea salt, and you will get beneficial minerals and very low sodium. Good luck!   [End]
  • Biblical Fasting - God's Word on Fasting   #60704   18mo  Ü C Ü

I had a lot of emails asking about how to fast according to the Bible after I posted the Word Study on Fasting which can be currently found at http://chettesblog.wordpress.com/bible-and-word-studies-page/.  This is a good question and on top of the heart reason for fasting this may be the second most important point of fasting.  Both will be addressed in this study along with some other subjects as well. ... ... We want to see how people in the Bible fasted but at the same time we will have to answer why they were fasting as well.  To understand the reason why persons in t ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Need Fasting Support   lauray   19mo  Ü C Ü

Hi, I just need support to really stay with a fast, of at least ten days. Is anyone available to be with me through this? ... ... I need to really be serious and say no to the food. ... and say no EVERY TIME, until the fast is fully complete... The food should not be something I think of as an option for emotional self-management. it does so , so , so much harm to me to think Ēoh it doesnít matter. Iíll just eat this or that, to ífeel better.íĒ It DOES matter, it NEVER makes me feel anything but 100 times as bad, and emotional eating is ever more quickly destroying my health! ... ... Please em ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Lauray, ... you have quite a long history of fasting on thi...   ~BSA chrisb1   19mo

Lauray, ... you have quite a long history of fasting on this forum, and it has been mentioned in the past by other members that you have an emotional involvement with food, and as you freely admit in your post here. ... I donít believe for one moment, that the answers you seek lie in fasting, but in some other avenue of support as in counselling, or other specialists that can deal with your relationship with food on an emotional/mental level. ... Sorry to be so blunt as it were, but that is what I think is your best option by far. ... ... Chrisb1.   [End]
  • I'm worried that I'm losing too much initial weight to fini...   ferisong7   20mo  Ü C Ü

Iím worried that Iím losing too much initial weight to finish my water fast? ... ... Iím currently on day 4 of a 14 day water fast for acne. Iím concerned ... that Iím losing weight too quickly and wonít have enough reserves to ... finish the fast. Iím wondering if I should break fast now, start ... eating again to gain higher initial weight and start again, or keep ... going now. ... ... Heres my situation: ... ... I am usually about 6í3 and 194 pounds, already slender. Iíve been ... trying to fast for the last 6 weeks, trying to hit 14 consecutive ... days, but always fail: my longest was 5 full days. Since June 23th, ... ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Day Nine Fasting   Quagga   21mo  Ü C Ü

Hey! I am just dropping by to say I am fasting and moved my updates to a curezone blog: http://curezone.com/blogs/f.asp?f=2808 ... ... Hope everyone is doing good!   [End]
  • a different kind of fast, day five   Quagga   21mo  Ü C Ü

Day four I consumed: ... 6 oz Milk Thistle ... 50 oz Lemon water ... 50 oz lemon water ... 6 oz Milk Thistle ... ... I felt sluggish and took a long ínapí in the late evening. My swollen lymphoid is gone but I have my doubts that it is ícuredí. ... ... My Ketone levels was around the 50-60ís. I walked under 2 miles which seem decent amount of physical activity. I think if I walked in the early morning hours I might walk more but typically the early morning hours is reserved for sleeping in. I like sleeping and need lots of it. ... ... I donít feel that I consumed enough fluids on day four. I felt ídried out ...   [retrieve this message]
  • fasting on and off   #155788   21mo  Ü C Ü

I have been fasting a few days on and off here and there, like 2 or 3 days out of the week or 5 days. Other weeks I donít fast at all. ... Want to start an exercise program, and wondering what would the effect be on muscles? ... I am not fasting a long stretch, just a few days on and off and eating healthy in between. Will I still be able to build muscle tone?   [End]
  • a different kind of fast, day four   Quagga   21mo  Ü C Ü

Yesterday: ... 50 oz Moroccan Pomegranate Rooibos Tea w/splash of lemon ... 6 oz Milk Thistle ... 50 oz Green Tea w/splash of lemon ... 6 oz peppermint tea ... 12 oz coconut water ... 50 oz of lemon water ... 6 oz Milk Thistle ... ... I drank a lot of fluids yesterday. At the end of the day I drank some coconut water to perk me up. It did help me not feel like I was going to pass out and it also help me have a bowel movement. I then proceeded to give myself an apple cider vinegar enema because it just felt like a good idea to clear out my bowels. When I am not fasting I have a bowel movement everyday so I didn ...   [retrieve this message]
  • a different kind of fast, day three   Quagga   21mo  Ü C Ü

Yesterday: ... 50 oz AcaŪ Mango Zinger Herbal Tea ... 6 oz Milk Thistle Tea ... 6oz Bengal Spice Tea ... 50 oz SmartWater w/splash of lemon ... ... Today (so far): ... 50 oz Moroccan Pomegranate Rooibos Tea w/splash of lemon ... 6 oz Milk Thistle ... 50 oz Green Tea w/splash of lemon ... ... Whenever I say I am consuming 50oz of tea I am only using 1-3 tea bags depending on the flavor. Green tea I only use two tea bags for 50 oz versus the Zinger teas I tend to use 2-3 bags. ... ... Recently I donít really like the Ďfruití teas. I might forgo them and stick to green tea and milk thistle. I love the mellow taste of mil ...   [retrieve this message]
  • A different kind of fast, day two   Quagga   21mo  Ü C Ü

... I am on day two of a different kind of fast. Commonly when I fast it is only consuming distilled water. But this fast is different because I am breaking away from my militant water only fasting. During this fast I am incorporating teas and lemon juice. I am tailoring this fast to my needs and from my experience and education of what I think appropriate for me. ... ... I found fasting to be beneficial, but over the years hearing how so and so fasting is better than another, I started to wonder if maybe egos were playing a bigger role in fasting community. I do not care to punish mys ...   [retrieve this message]
  • intermittent fasting helps stabilize weightloss results   letitbe   23mo

I learned what IF is all about and wrote an article about it that is based on my personal experience of over 15 years with IF. Read it at http://intermittentfasting.nl/speed-up-metabolism/   [End]
  • Just curious..any one tried water fasting to rid parasites?   #17163   23mo  Ü C Ü

over the years Iíve come across a few people who said they were able to rid themselves of serious parasites with water fasting (long fasts). ... ... Any one here tried and if so for how long and with what results. ?   [End]
    • Iím not sure if fasting is a good idea for people that are ...   jazzydude   23mo

Iím not sure if fasting is a good idea for people that are hypoglycemic! ... You can have serious consequences if your blood sugar drop too low! ... ... I also have problems with hypoglycemia due to Entamoeba Histolyctica and Giardia. The hypoglycemia is a bit better now after the last treatment...   [End]
      • So is hypoglycemia considered a clue to these particular pa...   #17163   23mo

So is hypoglycemia considered a clue to these particular parasites or are you saying in general they can cause hypoglycemia? Do you have a link to your story/history? How long have you been treating and are you ĒcuredĒ? ... ... I had to fast for about a week after a pancreatic attack and a lot of my symptoms were much better afterwards, although I did have to cheat with tiny amounts of foods when my blood sugar got in the 50ís (I test with glucose monitor). Im considering a long fast. ... ... It was during this fast that I actually was able to sleep an entire night through every night I fasted. Us ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Eating very light during a cleanse will give you better res...   sd2345   23mo

Eating very light during a cleanse will give you better results (my opinion, my experience), but fasting alone will not cure you of a parasite infection. It might calm them down, and they will hang low reserving their energy, probably a built in survival mode to them. ... ... There have been many people on the support forums who asked this question, and many who responded it didnít help them in the least. Sorry.   [End]
    • Water fasting is a great way to get rid of parasites, been ...   Digby5   23mo

Water fasting is a great way to get rid of parasites, been used for thousands of years. Also mct oil or coconut oil added to modify the fast or break the fast would work even better.   [End]
      • thanks for the encouragement. would love a link to any info...   #17163   23mo

thanks for the encouragement. would love a link to any info on the subject of fasting for parasite eviction   [End]
        • This is a very good forum, but it is meant to be for people...   pardiez   22mo

This is a very good forum, but it is meant to be for people who want to lose weight faster. That is why I prefer to come to this forum and read about weight issues here. ... ... Go to the FastingĒ Water Fast Only support forum and make your question there. Those folks fast mainly for health reasons and are more educated or better prepared to discuss health issues and fasting. ... ... I know, as a fact, that Fasting is good to kill parasites. But, for your own piece of mind, and to be more informed, you should repeat your question in the other forum.   [End]
          • Iím not disagreeing with sd2345, but I recently read a book...   Kate1960   21mo

Iím not disagreeing with sd2345, but I recently read a book I purchased thru Amazon (Water Fasting: A Comprehensive Guide & 40-Day Water Fast Personal Journal, by Jennifer Thompson). I paid too much for the book ($20), which was really Jenniferís personal journal, but it turned out to be really riveting. On the 8th day of her water fast she started passing worms. She was shocked, had no idea, and it motivated her to continue her fast longer than she had initially intended. She fasted 40 days and expelled worms almost daily right up until the end. I should mention she was giving herself da ...   [retrieve this message]
  • what i needed to know before i could use if and lose weight   letitbe   23mo

I suffered from overweight till I discovered IF and understood what to do to lose weight permanently. ... One of the better ways to go about IF is with a guide I found on the following site ... http://intermittentfasting.nl/intermittentfasting-results/   [End]
  • How do you Intermittent Fast?   Wheatgrass Yogi   24mo  Ü C Ü

Iím strongly considering going on a program of eating and fasting, but Iím not sure if itís Intermittent Fasting. Perhaps one of you could offer advise? ... My plan is to have an íEight-hour windowí for eating and drinking, followed by a í16-hour windowí for Dry Fasting. ... I feel this could be a natural way to live....nothing after 4pm or before 8am. This would be a daily schedule, Without Compromise, until good or bad results are experienced. ... Is anyone doing anything similar?......WY   [End]
    • ... ... I did an alternate day diet for several months and...   #136970   24mo

... ... I did an alternate day diet for several months and lost about 20 pounds, then ... went off of it because of surgery and a hospital stay and have never gotten ... back.  I intend to. ... ... There are two books with primarily the same plan and that is - all you want ... to eat one day, then 500 calories the next.  That is also called the ... "up day down day" diet.  I think that the down day calories are ... based on your height, donít remember - but within a couple of weeks it was easy ... to follow.  Also on the up day I didnít splurge, I kept it to no more than ... 2,500 calories ...   [retrieve this message]
      • ... ... There have been a number of studies that indicate ...   #136970   24mo

... ... There have been a number of studies that indicate that fasting for one or ... more days at a time is a life extension.  This diet is close to that. ... ... From the Amazon site for the Alternate Day Diet (one of the authors is an ... MD): ... ... http://www.amazon.com/The-Alternate-Day-Diet-Skinny-HealthierLife/dp/0399534903/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1334966417&sr=8-1 ... ... Diet only half the time with this revolutionary, easy-to-follow, safe, and ... science-based program. ... ... ... ... The Alternate-Day Diet is based on scientific and clinical studies that ... show how restricting calories only every oth ...   [retrieve this message]
      • The Alternate-Day-Calorie-Restriction Diet might be a good ...   Wheatgrass Yogi   24mo

The Alternate-Day-Calorie-Restriction Diet might be a good way to lose weight, but Iím skinny enough as it is. I need a Healing. Iím feeling the ADD and CR diet wouldnít serve me at this time....looking forward to one big meal each day, day-in and day-out, might establish Regularity (something Iíve never had), and keep me going. Eating healthy foods is a ímustí. ... Thanks for your input......WY   [End]
    • Healthy lifestyle   arn   24mo

I recommend, eat breakfast early in the morning, donít have snacks or drinks other than water between meals, and only have 2 or 3 meals a day. Only eat healthy food. ... ... This is a part of a healthy lifestyle, along with all of the other things which make you healthy. ... ... Some differences to your ideas: ... ... I recommend drinking water during the entire 24 hour period. ... ... The times may be different for different people, depending on work or study hours. I have breakfast earlier than 8 am.   [End]
      • am....Your eating habits are commendable. You didnít mentio...   Wheatgrass Yogi   24mo

am....Your eating habits are commendable. You didnít mention your íwindow of timeí for eating. ... I understand the Warrior Diet requires a 4-hour window for eating, and 20-hours of non-eating. I assume Water is allowed during the 20-hour period. Gotta look into that......WY   [End]
        • The ideal approach is to eat breakfast early in the morning...   arn   24mo

The ideal approach is to eat breakfast early in the morning, and eat your last meal early enough so that the food is digested before going to bed. There is no need to restrict this to a short time. ... ... By the way, I live in the real world, and deal with all of the realities everyone else deals with. For example, if I finish work late, I may eat later than ideal, etc. etc. The idea is to do your best, in all aspects of diet and lifestyle. ... ... People who are health conscious, on average, live longer, and have better quality of life when they are older.   [End]
    • Re: How do you Intermittent Fast?   Wheatgrass Yogi   24mo

I guess eating and fasting during a 24-hour period is not considered Intermittent Fasting if itís done daily as a regular schedule...day-in and day-out. ... If the week of eating is broken-up with a couple of Fasting Days, then that would be IF. ... Probably the healthiest way to eat and fast is to do the same thing everyday for an extended period of time....be it eating and/or fasting. ... This also depends on your Body Image. I like the world-class Marathon Runners. Theyíre small men....averaging 5í6Ē and 117 pounds. But they can run all day at 5 min/mi pace......WY   [End]
      • What is Intermittent Fasting? There are many variations ...   GeoFan   11mo

What is Intermittent Fasting? There are many variations on the intermittent fasting (IF) theme. Some recommend fasting two days per week, say Monday and Thursday. Others suggest fasting for 16-20 hours per day, four to six days per week. The plan I have been following is a feeding period of 4-6 hours per day and fasting for 18-20 hours each day. I am allowing one Ēcheat-dayĒ every week or two, for both social and metabolic benefits. Some variations on the Intermittent Fasting theme: * The Warrior Diet (20/4 hrs fast/feed.) * The Fast-5 Diet (19/5 hrs fast/feed.) * LeanGain ...   [retrieve this message]
  • day 1 of cycle 1   laurensmaph1   26mo  Ü C Ü

I am going to count every two day as 1 cycle today i weighed in at 276.00. I am going to eat light on my on days today maybe some oatmeal with crasins and some sushi spicy tuna roll then iím going to work out later do a 30 video maybe turbo fire. This will be my plan i will weigh in after every fasting day so i dont freak when it goes back up once i eat. ... sw 2/23/12 280 ... cw 2/24/12 276.00   [End]
  • intermittent fasting?   #110210   26mo  Ü C Ü

I had a baby almost two years ago...no exactly two years ago and you would think that I gave birth to a hippo because thatís the amount of weight Iíve gained, a baby Hippo! I tried many things but have not yet been able to strictly stick to it. So today with a fresh start I will be trying intermittent fasting. This is my blog to track my food choices when I do eat as well as any physical activity I choose to do and what I drink on my fasting days. As well as my daily weight and pictures of my meals. I will also post before and after ever 20lbs lost. Oh yeah I need to lose a baby Hippo, did ...   [retrieve this message]
    • ... ... You might be interested in the Alternate Day Diet ...   #136970   26mo

... ... You might be interested in the Alternate Day Diet by Johnson.  You ... severely restrict calories every other day.  It worked for me for a few ... months but is difficult to follow. ... ... Testimonial from Amazon: ... ... http://www.amazon.com/Alternate-Day-Diet-M-D-James-Johnson/product-reviews/B001KOTU92/ref=cm_cr_pr_redirect?ie=UTF8&showViewpoints=0 ... ... This is an ongoing review which I updated frequently for over a year, ... monitoring my progress, starting on Jan 18, 2010. The blog-like updates follow ... this summary. ... ... ... ... The Alternate-Day Diet (ADD for short) is the best plan Iíve f ...   [retrieve this message]
    • #110210, ... ... You might instead be interested in trying...   NH.is.Scientific   26mo

#110210, ... ... You might instead be interested in trying our natural diet, the one that weíre physically and mentally adapted to eat. Being frugivores, we naturally thrive when eating fruits plus some succulent vegetables and small amounts of seed and nuts. ... ... If youíre interested, I can point you in the right direction for free literature and support forums. ... ... Best of luck for your diet. ... NH...   [End]
    • I donít have to lose a Ēbaby hippoĒ but I could do without...   paulthomas   25mo

I donít have to lose a Ēbaby hippoĒ but I could do without some pounds, I am interested in this type of diet but it seems to very drastic and I wonder if it can affect your health. ... ... Corporate Airplane Lawsuits   [End]
      • Hi paulthomas, ... ... Yes it can affect your health but i...   NH.is.Scientific   25mo

Hi paulthomas, ... ... Yes it can affect your health but in a good way and to anyone just becoming aware of it will seem quite drastic. The difference between what we grew up believing to be right and what is actually correct is staggering. Whether it is right for you or not depends on you. ... ... Please investigate via the information available in this and the Water Fasting Forum http://curezone.com/forums/f.asp?f=335 as well as other resources that youíll find links to and make up your own mind. ... ... Good luck on your journey! ... ... NH... ... ... PS: What was the purpose of the link to the Corporate Ai ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Anybody else doing Dr. Schulze's 30-day incurable's program?   BalanceSF   27mo  Ü C Ü

Iím currently on day 4 of Dr. Schulzeís 30-day incurableís program. After years (and over 65 MDs with no answers) and countless alternative practitioners, Iím doing Schulzeís cleansing and detoxification program. I bought two 30-day kits and will do the full 60 (or even 90 days if necessary). ... ... Symptoms include chronic pain in liver/kidney areas with proteinuria and fluid retention, especially under eyes and ankles. I had one year of non-specific ALT elevation (hepatitis) with intense liver pain. I believe I orally ingested a protozoa parasite in June 2004 and I can pinpoint the day it al ...   [retrieve this message]
    • If you suspect protozoa then I would doubt that the program...   linenup   27mo

If you suspect protozoa then I would doubt that the program will work based on my and someone elseís experiences. Herbals have little effect on protozoa and I have not found many that can eradicate them. (sorry to be a party pooper :) ... ... Doing the Metametrix GI Effects test (panel #2105) would be a good start if suspecting some gastro based bug - if you think the liver is the place of infection and protozoa then the only think I could think of is e histolytica but this typically shows up in third world countries coming primarily from bad water. It can become liver bound. ... ... I have an o ...   [retrieve this message]
      • Thanks for your suggestions. I have joined your forum and w...   BalanceSF   26mo

Thanks for your suggestions. I have joined your forum and will spend some time there in the next day or two. Dr. Schulzeís cleanse did not make any difference on my symptoms. I lost a lot of weight and I was skinny to begin with but I suspect after such a cleanse herbals and pharmaceuticals alike might be more effective. I wonder if biofilm is cleansed as well. I have tried various enzymes for removal of biofilm but my platelet counts get too low from excessive enzyme therapy. ... ...   [End]
    • If you suspect protozoa and have gastrointestinal issues......   jazzydude   27mo

If you suspect protozoa and have gastrointestinal issues... The only lab that has worked for me in USA is Dr. Kevin Cahill in NYC (diagnosed Entamoeba Histolytica), otherwise there is a Brazilian lab called Labion which was able to diagnose giardia and Entamoeba Histolytica.   [End]
    • Incorporate Dr Schulzeís work into an anti-parasitic protoc...   DeadPoets   26mo

Incorporate Dr Schulzeís work into an anti-parasitic protocol. ... ... Stay on a dewormer for life.   [End]
    • Hello ... ... I have a few suggestions for you ... ... ...   knowledge seeker   25mo

Hello ... ... I have a few suggestions for you ... ... I am going to put it in a few threads so please see threads after this one ... ... 1 try the following things which are used for bacterial, viral, fungal AND protozoan infection ... ... I had read in that past that these agents are helpful against all of these. ... ... 1 raw garlic (must be raw) ... ... 2 organic olive leaf tincture (2 dropperfuls (60 drops) or more 5 or 6 times a day this dose is for one who weighs 150 pounds if you weigh 25 lbs more or less adjust dose accordingly using Clarksí rule for dosing found here ... ... http://curezone.com/schulze ...   [retrieve this message]
      • blog ... ... 4 read up on green smoothies try the books an...   knowledge seeker   25mo

blog ... ... 4 read up on green smoothies try the books and website of Victoria Boutenko one of the experts on this such as the book green for life. ... ... When not juice fasting stay on 100% raw food as Schulze always had people do and take green smoothies and other juices ... ... When juice fasting do not take the pulp but do take green juices. ... ... It is important to alternate the greens as intact of the same one all the time can make one sick due to the chemicals in green leaves that nature using to keep the animals grazing and not killing the whole plant. ... ... Some of the greens you can use are as foll ...   [retrieve this message]
        • ... 6 I would pay attention to works like a modern day dial...   knowledge seeker   25mo

... 6 I would pay attention to works like a modern day dialysis machine and do that ... ... http://curezone.com/forums/fm.asp?i=1224292#i ... ... 7 if eating raw be careful not to use too many nuts, seeds or oil and to focus on things with high omega three content such as flax seeds (ground), flax seed oil (store in freezer), purslane, raw walnuts (in moderation) and superfood chia seeds. Though if doing incurables it must be vegan if you are not you might add fish oil but better not to IMO ... ... Raw foods are key to natural healing as are green smoothies, green juices, variety of fresh juices, jui ...   [retrieve this message]
          • oops I made an error in my first post on dosing ... ... I...   knowledge seeker   25mo

oops I made an error in my first post on dosing ... ... I said ... ... example someone weighing 75 lbs. would take half the dose someone weighing 300 would take half the dose a 10 pound cat would take 10/150 1/50th the dose (60/15=4) or 4 drops several times a day ... ... † ... ... that should say (correction in red) ... ... example someone weighing 75 lbs. would take half the dose someone weighing 300 would take twice the dose a 10 pound cat would take 10/150 1/50th the dose (60/15=4) or 4 drops several times a day ... ... † ... ... sorry about that ... ... ... parsley root also helps with edema and water retension. ... ...   [retrieve this message]
  • fasting every other day   #145666   29mo

Fasting every other day...has anyone tried it? Does it work?   [End]
  • Purgatives kick-start fasting big time!   #147127   29mo  Ü C Ü

One of the reasons results can be slow going initially on a fast is residual food waste in the intestinal tract. As there is little to stimulate peristalsis while fasting it can take many days for the intestines to completely clear. In the meantime auto-intoxication can occur defeating the whole purpose of fasting. I would like to offer a suggestion if I may. Taking a purgative prior to fasting is an easy solution to this problem and will greatly accelerate the healing process (look out!). With the intestinal tract clear the body is free to devote its energies to repair. On the day before ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Water fast vs Intermittent Fasting   redruva   29mo  Ü C Ü

Hi, ... ... I am on day two of what started as a complete water fast and has now turned into intermittent fasting. I am just curious if eating a small meal (rice, meat, veg) in the evenings will impact the effects of a true water fast. Its still less than 50 grams of carbohydrate so I should still go into ketosis but I think maybe the risk of loosing muscle mass will be diminished. Any input would be great. Thanks in advance.   [End]
    • I think on an intermittent fast you will lose more muscle a...   fasting_forever   29mo

I think on an intermittent fast you will lose more muscle and will end up with loose skin than a water only fast. On a water fast the body will switch over to ketosis and minimal muscle will be lost. But with intermittent you are not giving the body to switch over to ketosis fully. Intermittent fasting is good to do occasionally when your at you desired weight and your doing it to maintain your weightloss or for cleansing. This is what I learned from my research and experience. Hope it helps. ... ... ... Happy fasting   [End]
  • GB attack - Liver Flush - Success   R archus   30mo  Ü C Ü

Hello all, ... ... I had posted here three weeks ago that I had a very painful GB attack and that my doctors wanted to take my GB out. Well, I did not. I instead flushed my problems away. ... ... I have been doing flushes for last 8 years. In the beginning I did it every two weeks till I got most of my stones out. Then after I did flush once a year. ... ... This year I had not done my annual flush in June/July. I also ate mostly plant based diet with occasional junk like cookies etc. The attack only happened when I ate figs or dates. I had a sonogram done and as every year it only shows two 1/4Ē stones ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Thanks to your post on the iodine forum I have uppped my io...   hanna   30mo

Thanks to your post on the iodine forum I have uppped my iodine too and it has helped. ... From a gallbladder standpoint my diet is may be not healthy since I do high protein and low carbs but I feel good on it. ... Instead of flushes I do now bitters, before I had already done 80 flushes over the years but my stone is too big to come out, so far this has worked for me.   [End]
    • I wonder if you were alright for a long time with no gb att...   EllenG   30mo

I wonder if you were alright for a long time with no gb attacks? You said you flushed till you got most of your stones out? Not all? Moritz says to do them until 2 flushes produce no stones. He also says to do 2 flushes a year for maintenance. ... ... Itís impossible to keep a perfect diet. I donít want to be a diet fanatic and I couldnít be if I tried. ĒFanaticísĒ not a positive word. For those who are able, I salute them. I eat very healthily. Better than most. But still, I love homemade chocolate chip cookies once in a great while especially if my gb wonít object! Figs and dates? Theyíre so ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Well done Archus. ... ... When I met my girlfriend three y...   verysugar   30mo

Well done Archus. ... ... When I met my girlfriend three years ago she was having 2-3 very painful gallbladder attacks every month. Her doctor had told her that she must have her gallbladder removed. Then I told her about liver-flushing and helped her to perform one in her home. She has had no gallbladder attacks since that flush and is amazed and grateful.   [End]
    • hooray for the liver flush and iodine - both tops at curezo...   trapper/kcmo   30mo

hooray for the liver flush and iodine - both tops at curezone for very good reasons. ... ... be well everyone!   [End]
    • Thank you all. I am going to try bitters and flushing every...   archus   30mo

Thank you all. I am going to try bitters and flushing every six months. ... ... Archus   [End]
    • It may help you to keep from making as many gallstones if y...   MENDOMAID   30mo

It may help you to keep from making as many gallstones if you kept your body slightly alkaline rather than too acid. I do this with diet - balancing the alkaline forming foods with the acid forming good. Read some of the websites for lists of the acid and alkaline forming foods, also called alkaline and acid ash foods. If a person gets too acid H. Clark advised taking 1 teaspoon baking soda in a glass of water at bedtime. Clark also wrote that it is necessary to kill all the parasites in the liver to be completely successful.   [End]
      • MENDOMAID, ... ... Thank you for your post. I also must me...   archus   30mo

MENDOMAID, ... ... Thank you for your post. I also must mention that I am a born vegetarian and never have eaten meat or fish or poultry. I do consume cheese once a while. However, before this attack my consumption of cheese had increased. One thing on the list of what not to eat provided by my doc was, cheese. ... ... I had nothing but fruits for last few days and it made me feel weak and I had many bowels. So I had kheecheri (brown rice + split moong), which made me feel good. ... ... I will wait for two weeks and do a parasite cleanse. I have Humawormís dewormer, which should help. ... ... Thank you all. ...   [retrieve this message]
  • starting intermediate fasting   xzy   32mo

Slipped up and have been eating whatever bad foods for several days. ... It started out by going out with a friend and using that as an excuse to indulge then the indulging didnít stop for a few days. ... ... So, I am doing a fast, at least for one day, maybe more depending on what I end up doing this week. ... ... I plan to fast at least 3 days out of the week, and eat lightly in between. ... this seems to work well with losing weight as long as I donít give into excuses to indulge my self several days.   [End]
  • Update of My progress Toward FASting!   #77446   3y  Ü C Ü

Hi, ... Iíve been doing like a 24-hour fast weekly now. ... ... This is to provide a report on my progress on starting to make longer fasts, as I so desperately need to make, and have needed to make for so long in my life!! ... ... I wrote a little while ago I was still overeating though doing raw food only now -- and totally unprepared unprocessed raw food, no Ēraw vegan dessertsĒ or other binge-type items. If it has been so much as cut up beforehand itís not OK. Iím happy with this diet since although it contains too much food still, for where my body is at, itís pretty pure. The big thing with it is ...   [retrieve this message]
  • starting again on tuesday this time for health reasons more...   RedRoses90   3y  Ü C Ü

yes ive been failing at starting again and recently ive started to feel really ill, slugish and just not healthy, even when i managed the odd days fasting i felt far far healthier than i do now that ive been eating normal for two weeks, ive not really gained weight back and this time although weight loss is going to be nice im quite happy with my size now, but i really really am not feeling too great or energetic. ... ... im starting my fast on tuesday as that is the day i have practically no temptations ... i would love some support though ... pathetic that i cant do it myself really but hey such ...   [retrieve this message]
  • I would like to attempt another fast   tiltedmilkjug   3y  Ü C Ü

So I have done a few mini fasts before. On my last fast on day 5 when I woke up my heart was pounding out of my chest. I donít have any heart problems that I am aware of or any medical conditions. I have 2 young children so I have to be careful. Is this something that a lot of people experience? Thanks.   [End]
    • Visit this site, itís wonderful!! ... www.spanishfoodandmor...   Sueco77   3y

Visit this site, itís wonderful!! ... www.spanishfoodandmore.com   [End]
    • i have experianced this once myself ... i am a healthy 21 ...   RedRoses90   3y

i have experianced this once myself ... i am a healthy 21 year old, i experianced it after i had done some exercise i also felt very clamy and sick i broke my fast because it scared me ... i have read alot of people mentioning heart palpatations etc during fasting, im not sure what causes it but it seems to be common and probably a sign to take it easy, ofc health always has to come first and if you were feeling too ill you would be best to have some juice or fruit but i dont believe its a sign of any heart problems or anything to worry about you could always get a doctor or something to supe ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Now Fasting Again: Support??   lauray   3y  Ü C Ü

hi, ... I have had a bad year that I ultimately canít really explain... I ate processed food out of an uncontrollable compulsion to do so that followed all the known stages of addiction. ... ... Iím back on raw food only now for some time. I was able to decide not to let my relapse last for a full year. Still -- as every addict is ambivalent -- I am ambivalent about my decision to end the food addiction and clean up my diet all the way (getting off sugary fruits, ultimately, and anything raw but starchy: though these items are raw, they actually are not OK with me)... I need to talk about my cra ...   [retrieve this message]
  • should we have a Dry Fasting forum?   hghbuzz   3y  Ü C Ü

there seems to be a few threads about dry fasting that usually end up in the water fasting forum or general fasting forum. ... ... Should we have a dedicated Dry-Fasting forum ? ... ... or is it ok to post about dry fasting in the water fasting forum as there is a fine line between the two ? ... ... personally I think it would be good to have a dedicated dry fasting forum. ... ... many thanks   [End]
    • Hi hgh :), ... ... My take on this is that dry fasting is...   Mighty.Sun.Tzu   3y

Hi hgh :), ... ... My take on this is that dry fasting is the practical application of drinking only to thirst so it essentially falls under the water-only fasting umbrella... and since people will often have dry segments within a long water-only fast, it would be very difficult to separate the two. I for one have done long water-only fasts with many comfortable, un-thirsty dry segments therein, usually a segment per day with about 15-20 dry hours. ... ... I have noticed that some folks get thirsty much sooner than others and need to drink frequently while others are able to go quite a bit longe ...   [retrieve this message]
      • I have to disagree with you. On April 18th Iíve completed ...   fastician   3y

I have to disagree with you. On April 18th Iíve completed my first 40-day Combined Fast. The first 9.5 days were on a dry fast and the rest on water fast. While on Dry Fast for 9.5 days, I did not drink anything, did not brush my teeth, did not take showers or wash my face. If I had to wash dishes I would wear rubber gloves. The only thing Iíd allow myself is to wash my hands after the restroom. This was not my first dry fast previously I dry fasted for 36 hours, 72 hours, and 5 days. Currently I am dry fasting for 18 hours daily to prepare for 11 day dry fast which I will be starti ...   [retrieve this message]
        • I may have been unclear in my post and this follow up expla...   Mighty.Sun.Tzu   3y

I may have been unclear in my post and this follow up explanation may do nothing to change this :). Of course dry fasting is different from drinking water while fasting. But if we are drinking only according to thirst and we are not thirsty, then we are also dry fasting. To say this another way, until thirst arises, we are both Ēdrinking only according to thirstĒ and Ēdry fastingĒ simultaneously. ... ... ... ...   [End]
          • the way I see it, and I may be wrong, is that there are dif...   hghbuzz   3y

the way I see it, and I may be wrong, is that there are different levels of thirst, so with water fasting some people may drink sooner than others depending on íhowí thirsty they feel. ... ... With dry fasting you just go for as long as possible with no water and carry on a bit once it does arise. ... ... I find that when I do feel real thirst(dry mouth) while dry fasting and I then try to turn the fast into a water fast I canít , my body doesnít like it and considers the fast over. ... ... So with water fasting I think you must have to drink when the first level of persistent thirst arises, and with dry ...   [retrieve this message]
            • Hey hgh :), ... ... Yes i agree with all of this, includin...   Mighty.Sun.Tzu   3y

Hey hgh :), ... ... Yes i agree with all of this, including the part about Ēwhen thirst becomes thirstĒ not being an exact science. I think a fair number of water fasters drink before any kind of thirst arises whatsoever or even force water on themselves when they are decidedly not thirsty. But truly Ēdrinking only to thirstĒ as is widely recommended among experts in the field leads fasters into substantial dry segments. ... ...   [End]
              • Very good point! That is one of the reasons I can last for...   fastician   3y

Very good point! That is one of the reasons I can last for so long on dry fast, because I hardly drink and my body is used to it. I get my water from fruits, veggies and air. If I drink 1 to 1.5 liter of liquids per day that would be the most. I drink tea, coffee and soups, sometimes juices, thatís it.   [End]
            • Yes, you are right. What I found for myself is that what we...   fastician   3y

Yes, you are right. What I found for myself is that what we call thirst is largely psychological and it does take a while to get to the real thirst. I am on my 6 day as I stated before, I am neither thirsty nor hungry and my mouth is still full of saliva.   [End]
          • Perhaps, however, thirst is largely psychological just like...   fastician   3y

Perhaps, however, thirst is largely psychological just like hunger, so someone might decide that they are thirsty 10 hours into their fast and drink some water thus immediately aborting their dry fast. Dry fast is such a delicate and powerful process that any amount of water would be like starting all over again. ... ... I am on my 6th day of my 11 day dry fast and I am still not thirsty..:)   [End]
        • Wouldnít going without water for such a long time, repeated...   #68716   3y

Wouldnít going without water for such a long time, repeatedly, tend to promote kidney stone formation ?   [End]
    • Dry Fasting or Absolute Fasting Support Forum   Webmaster   3y

... ... Dry Fasting or Absolute Fasting Support Forum: ... ... http://curezone.com/forums/f.asp?f=1022 ... ... ... Webmaster ... ... ... ...   [End]
  • dry fasting works!   Pamela Viktoria   3y  Ü C Ü

Hi there. Iím new here. If you read my profile, I am almost fully recovered from chronic fatigue. My recovery comes from avoiding fluoride, dry fasting, checking my PH daily, and dry fasting. ... Also Iíve been on the raw food diet for 5 weeks. ... Not only did I lose 15 pounds, 4Ē on my tummy, but my energy, sleep, digestion are recovered (But I still have a sinus infection.) ... The immune system takes a long time to rebuild.) ... My face doesnít look 10 years older anymore. I see a glimmer of my young self again. ... My skin glows, my eyes look bigger and brighter, ... my cheekbones are back (because ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Sounds good for you Pamela, but I prefer the Warrior Diet t...   tuprecious   3y

Sounds good for you Pamela, but I prefer the Warrior Diet to Raw Food only mostly because I find it easy to fast for 19/20hours and eat within a 4 or 5 hour period and still keep weight off and even lose some pounds. I would find Raw food too restricting -I really love warm meals -hot soup, hot cream of wheat, etc. ... And about dry fasting, I am on day 6 of water fast and am drinking when thirsty. When I wake up I have real thirst and donít like the feeling of being dried and thirsty so I drink a little water and more water as the day progresses. I am sticking to drinking water than dry ...   [retrieve this message]
      • can you explain what dry fasting is? ... ... there was a g...   #132242   3y

can you explain what dry fasting is? ... ... there was a group of people in 60ís who used to fast on nothing, no water or food. supposedly after 4-5 days they would begin to urinate darker and darker fluid until they would pass black tarry urine for a few days, at which point they would become very thirsty and drinking water was encouraged. they claimed that drinking water at the beginning of a fast actually stops detoxification . ... ... were these similar to your experiences?   [End]
        • Most information on dry fasting comes out of Russia. They a...   Pamela Viktoria   3y

Most information on dry fasting comes out of Russia. They are the experts. It is indeed, no food or water. But the body has to be cleaned, and diet improved first. Meat, gluten, dairy, coffee, sugar, junk ect need a tremendous amout of water to digest. Also salt obviously takes alot of water to expell from the body. I wouldnít attempt dry fasting until these things are out of the diet, at least for a few days. (I am on the raw food diet 95% of the time. Itís ideal because it has only salt from veggies.)When you dry fast, you should be no more then very mildly thirsty. If you are thirsty, y ...   [retrieve this message]
    •  When you are still detoxing, on a dry fast, if you fe...   hghbuzz   3y

When you are still detoxing, on a dry fast, if you feel alittle thirsty, should you drink water or not? ... ... hi Pamela, thing is there are different levels of thirst. When you are properly thirsty then yes you should drink water. ... ... a little thirsty then probably not. Proper thirst is when your mouth is dry and it is a very intense thirst, I normally only feel that on the 3rd day. ... ... my longest is about 56 hours (2 days 8 hours) I broke it because I had to go to work not because I was thirsty. ... ... what is the longest you have dry fasted for ? ... ... you need to be careful when dry fasting ...   [retrieve this message]
      • I dry fast daily after 3 or 4 oíclock. And once a week, I d...   Pamela Viktoria   3y

I dry fast daily after 3 or 4 oíclock. And once a week, I dry fast from 12noon til 12 noon. Itís so easy!   [End]
        • Hey there Pamela, nicely done. ... ... Iíve also been dr...   Mighty.Sun.Tzu   3y

Hey there Pamela, nicely done. ... ... Iíve also been dry fasting daily for about 16 hours over the past 6 weeks or so and believe i may have embraced it as a lifestyle. ... ... I actually fast mornings instead of evenings and eat until about 2 hours before bed time. My reason for this preference is that my appetite is generally a lot tougher to resist later in the day than it is early, which for me is quite easy, especially after about 3 days of acclimating which trained my body to anticipate this schedule and be happy with it. ... ... Thirst hasnít been any kind of an issue thus far and during the ...   [retrieve this message]
          • From my research, the reason to fast after 3 or 4 is increa...   Pamela Viktoria   3y

From my research, the reason to fast after 3 or 4 is increadibly important. An empty stomach, no work (no food assimilation) for the liver and kidneys put you in the best position to detox. All of your organs have no other work then to clean cell by cell. I find dry fasting after 3 makes me sleepy by 7. I naturally go into the deepest sleep Iíve ever had in my life. I hope this helps, and I definately know you need to do whatís right for you. (I just wish somebody could have told me what I know now, 10 years ago!) I am literally waking up looking younger after one of these ídead to the wor ...   [retrieve this message]
          •  i really should have stopped at 2 or 2.5 days when th...   hghbuzz   3y

i really should have stopped at 2 or 2.5 days when thirst became moderate to strong and quite persistent. Nevertheless i was experimenting (cautiously i felt) and curious to see if my body would adapt and the thirst would relent... which it didnít. I donít plan to resist heavy thirst again ... ... Hi Mighty, ... ... sorry if youíve answered this before but do you mind expanding a bit on what you consider moderate, strong and heavy thirst. ... ... is heavy when you get the dry mouth that is very intense? and are you saying you resisted that ?? ... ... I find when I dry fast I donít really feel thirsty a ...   [retrieve this message]
            • "sorry if youíve answered this before but do you mind ...   Mighty.Sun.Tzu   3y

"sorry if youíve answered this before but do you mind expanding a bit on what you consider moderate, strong and heavy thirst. ... ... is heavy when you get the dry mouth that is very intense? and are you saying you resisted that ??" ... ... Hi hghbuzz : ), ... ... Yes this is what i mean. I was resisting "want to jump out of my skin" thirst hoping that my body would dig deep and take care of it and it actually led to visibly dry skin and moderate nausia for about 10 days. ... ... "I find when I dry fast I donít really feel thirsty at all much, I suppose I get moderate thirs ...   [retrieve this message]
              • the only dry skin Iíve had is the tops of my hands go dry a...   hghbuzz   3y

the only dry skin Iíve had is the tops of my hands go dry and probably take about a week to recover without moisturiser. ... ... when I say disorientated I think I mean my mental state is in a completely different place for about a week, obviously because of the stress of doing the fast, which in fact is something I get with every fast with varying degrees depending on how hard the fast was.   [End]
                • I only dry fast for max. 24 hours. I always have much lovel...   Pamela Viktoria   3y

I only dry fast for max. 24 hours. I always have much lovelier skin and eyes by morning. I am a believer that daily dry fasting from 4pm til morning, and weekly 24 hour is easy and doesnít ever make me more than a slight phlemmy feeling at the back of my throat. I just love the deep sleep I experience.   [End]
    • be careful with raw food   nglassman   3y

Yes raw foods can work miracles. ... ... I was a strict raw vegan for over 2 years. ... ... Keep in mind that in the beginning you will be under a spell in which you believe only raw food is proper food. ... ... I ended up completely ruining my digestion and it has taken me 10 years go recover. Yes, 10 years. ... ... Raw vegan works for short periods. But I would restrict it to a month or two tops. ... ... If you want to remain raw then I recommend raw meats / fish in addition to veggies. ... ... There is a small proportion of the population who do OK on a raw food diet long term. But your chance is pretty slim, and ...   [retrieve this message]
      • sorry for such a late reply   Pamela Viktoria   17mo

to say the least haha. What do you think happened between raw and your digestion. I ask because this is the first time in my life Iím not constipated. I go twice a day! ... I value your experience. I find it all very interesting! I had a friend who tried raw, and started having bad hair and nails. I was shocked she didnít change something because her body was obviously not getting all it needed. ... My experience has been the opposite. I undid my health problems and just keep looking younger and younger. If I looked bad, I would definitely would change something. ... But thereís SO many factors! ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Be Careful with Raw Vegan Diet   nglassman   24mo

My health problems were essentially caused by a raw vegan diet. Its taken me 10 years to even begin to recover. ... ... I agree with the other post about the warrior diet. I now eat some meat and plenty of veggies for every meal. No grains, dairy on occasion. There is a lot of raw veggies in this diet but it also gives you the things that you would be missing on raw vegan, namely a good source of protein. ... ... Do yourself a favor and realize that raw vegan is good for a short cleanse but it doesnít work long term for the vast majority of people. ... ... I was hard core convinced that raw veganism wo ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Fasting on Coconut Water   fastingforlife   3y  Ü C Ü

... Anybody tried fasting on coconut water? Curious? ... ... http://curezone.com/forums/f.asp?f=1020&p=21 ... ... Would love to hear from anyone else who has a success story. ... ... Cheers!   [End]
  • Dry fasting - how long can I go for?   hghbuzz   3y  Ü C Ü

Hi, ... ... I did a fair few water fasts and then gave DRY fasting a go. ... The results were SO much better. ... ... I know you are only supposed to dry-fast for max 36 hours the first time you do it. I went over that by a few hours and a couple of days later started suffering from insomnia, depression, etc. Got over that fine. ... ... Since then Iíve built up to doing a few 60 hour dry-fasts (friday night to monday morning =2.5 days) and not had any problems with them. ... ... I have 10 days off over Easter and want to do a longer fast. ... ... Is it safe to go from doing 2.5 day dry-fasts to doing say a 5 day dry ...   [retrieve this message]
    • I think a day or so is fine for your dry fasting.I think if...   ALB   3y

I think a day or so is fine for your dry fasting.I think if you start trying to set new records you could DIE! If you read most survival manuals think around week most people die from no food and water.You can go for months if you are fat on no food. Course there are variables on how quick you die on water. Things like temperature you are in,how much you are exerting and sweating. ... Dehydration is not that pleasant and some symptoms of it could be pretty dangerous depending on what you are doing. ... ... I say limit your dry fasts to 48 or so max and donít try to be some scientist trying to set ...   [retrieve this message]
      • thanks for your reply ALB ... ... there are a few discussi...   hghbuzz   3y

thanks for your reply ALB ... ... there are a few discussion of dry-fasting on this forum ... eg : ... http://curezone.org/forums/am.asp?i=1008243 ... http://curezone.com/forums/am.asp?i=1038881 ... ... if youríe quite an experienced faster then you can go for more than a few days without water. ... ... Iím just trying to find out if it is better to gradually increase the length. ... ... (maybe I should have posted this in General Fasting Support Forum but it relates to my Easter fast when I will be drinking water at some point..)   [End]
    • More and more I see people at this forum caught up in the G...   Wheatgrass Yogi   3y

More and more I see people at this forum caught up in the Glamor of Fasting, rather than having a Purpose and logical Aftermath. ... Iím on a short fast now to relieve my Back Pain. Iíll be going to a family reunion on Sunday (3 days from now), and must eat then or everyone ífreaks outí. One of these days Iím just going to let them.....WY   [End]
    • Hi hghbuzz, ... ... ... People are unique in their cap...   Mighty.Sun.Tzu   3y

Hi hghbuzz, ... ... ... People are unique in their capabilities in this area. Both Trimnut2 and Fonty are able to dry fast comfortably for 7 days and still have a moist mouth at the end of it, demonstrating an amazing ability to draw water from their fat cells. Myself, i can do this for about 16 or sometimes 24 hours before moderate and persisting thirst arises which includes a dry mouth... i am thirstier after 20 hours than these guys are after 7 days! ... ... After about 48 hours i step into heavy persisting "want to jump out of my skin" thirst and the earliest signs of minor dehydrat ...   [retrieve this message]
      • thanks Mighty for all your insight. ... ... I think I will...   hghbuzz   3y

thanks Mighty for all your insight. ... ... I think I will see how it goes, hopefully I am one of the lucky ones who can go dry a bit longer. ... I find 2.5 days no problem at all and donít feel thirsty. ... I guess the more I do it the better my body gets at finding water within itself. ... The first time I did it I did feel de-hydrated, so Iíll look for those symptoms. ... ... I wonder if body fat levels play a part, the more fat you have the more water available so the longer you can go ? ... I have a fair amount of fat on me at the moment.   [End]
    • I havenít done any research on dry fasting, and didnít know...   Sacristia   3y

I havenít done any research on dry fasting, and didnít know the term until I looked it up. ... ... I do find that I tend to dry fast during the first couple days of my water fast, when I do fast. It isnít something that I plan, it just happens, as I listen to my body. I think with dry fasting, it is all about listening to your body. When I am dry fasting early on during my water fast, I listen to my body. I usually doesnít last more then 3 days at the most, but then again farther on in my water fast, I might dry fast a bit. ... ... As I said before, I really listen to my body and follow it. It lets ...   [retrieve this message]
      •  thanks Sacristia, ... ...   ... ... I think no...   hghbuzz   3y

thanks Sacristia, ... ...   ... ... I think not having any water for the first couple of days puts you more in tune with your body so you can listen to it better. ... ...   ... ... I used to drink for what I thought was thirst, and drank 2 litres a day, but there are different levels of thirst. ... ... I think it is better to hold off on the water so you find out what thirst really is. ... ...   ... ... As I said before, I really listen to my body and follow it. It lets me know when I am not thirsty and when I am. ... ... How does it let you know exactly ? dry mouth and skin tightness or something else ? ... ...   [retrieve this message]
        • I usually get a dry mouth, and my skin is really dry. ... ...   Sacristia   3y

I usually get a dry mouth, and my skin is really dry. ... ... Usually when I start to drink. (I know this is going to sound weird and it is hard to explain since it is my body and I read my body well) I take a sip, and if my body urges more, I drink more. There are times when I take a sip, and my body doesnít want water, so I donít drink any until it does want it. ... ... It is hard to explain, as I know my body, and it is hard to explain what is natural for me to know. ... ... I hope that helps.   [End]
          • thanks Sacristia ... ... I did a dry fast this weekend (st...   hghbuzz   3y

thanks Sacristia ... ... I did a dry fast this weekend (started midnight friday) ... ... On Sunday night I didnít feel like sleeping much and my body felt stressed but I didnít feel thirsty. ... ... So I got to sleep eventually and then at 5am I woke up dreaming of drinking a cup of herbal tea and my mouth was dry and so I knew I had to drink something so I did. ... ... Iíve just re-read some of Fontys posts, so yeah basically listen for a dry mouth and thirst and then drink. ... ... To get the most of out fasting try to go for as long as possible without water but always drink when you have a dry mouth and feel t ...   [retrieve this message]
    • I am just now really studying the benefits of fasting. I ha...   Drew82   5mo

I am just now really studying the benefits of fasting. I have never had any problem fasting for just a day. I tried two and had no problems. Hungry more than thirsty. ... I did though have a kidney stone not too long after and I am wondering if maybe the dehydration had something to do with it? I am now afraid to dry fast for more than a day since having a kidney stone is like going through the Spanish Inquisition. I am working on a Dry then water fast so as to not get another stone. I have learned that lemon juice has dissolving affect on a stone since they are mostly calcium. I am toying ...   [retrieve this message]
  • WaterFastingQuestion   Looking4Change   3y  Ü C Ü

Hey! I was curious if I fasted for 14 days if I the fat on my stomach would go away. I donít have alot at all. Itís just that last little bit that wonít go away.   [End]
  • I could use some support.   Looking4Change   3y  Ü C Ü

... ... http://looking4somethingnew.wordpress.com/   [End]
  • Water Fasting   Looking4Change   3y  Ü C Ü

I want to do a 21 day water fast but the problem is that I keep just giving up. I go the whole day without food and than I stuff myself at night. I just wanna stick to this fast but I need help. So what Iím deciding to do is look for some support or encouragment. Iím gonna post here everdday. I hope no one minds. I just wanna know people are counting on me to finish this to the end. ... Please give me some support...   [End]
    • Oh wow...Iím kind of going through the same right now. For ...   DivineDeb   3y

Oh wow...Iím kind of going through the same right now. For the past couple of days everyday has been my first day at water fasting. Iíll start off good, but by the end of the day Iíll binge on whatever food thatís in my house. ... ... Today is day one (again) but for some reason I donít think Iíll binge or go off of my fast. There will be a day 2 for me.... Iím just tired of feeling sorry for myself. Something gotta give! Good luck to you & donít give up.   [End]
    • Start off by juice fasting for awhile. Then maybe switch to...   ALB   3y

Start off by juice fasting for awhile. Then maybe switch to water. After couple days two or three your appetite goes away and it gets easy. First couple days are hardest. ... If you canít make it thru few days without food you maybe lack the willpower to do a longer fast. ... Wife went 28 days on her very first fast on juice. ... I went 40 on water for 31 then juice for three,water for two and juice for 4. After first couple days it was pretty easy. But got really boring past 30 days or so. ... ... Best to stay away from people eating for first couple of days. Donít watch tv with food commercials an ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Okay...I made it to Day 2. This is extremely hard, but I wa...   DivineDeb   3y

Okay...I made it to Day 2. This is extremely hard, but I want to continue. ... ... Looking4Change how is your fast going?   [End]
    • I know what you mean. Iíve tried fasting on several occasio...   w15dom525   9mo

I know what you mean. Iíve tried fasting on several occasions, especially over the past year or so and I often end up giving up myself by the end of the first day. I did make it 72 hours toward the end of last year on a lemonade fast. They always say that once you get past the first three days, it gets easier. Iím not sure if youíre tried fasting much before or not. One suggestion I have is, if you havenít tried it before, maybe start with and easier type of fast, fresh fruit and / or vegetable juice for instance. Something else I like to do to get into a fast - try not to eat a heavy ...   [retrieve this message]
Page 5 of 5
1  2  3  4   5    

Filter Messages: order by

Selected Ads from CureZone Sponsors: Become a Sponsor

VIP

$10 off Oxy-Powderģ
A special discount for all CureZone members!
Eliminate Herpes
Information on the revolutionary Dynamiclear Combat Kit
High Blood Pressure?
3 easy exercises drop blood pressure below 120/80 as soon as today

PLAT

Oxy-Powderģ Colon Cleanse
All Natural Colon Cleanse. 180-Day Money Back Guarantee. Same or Ne...
Clark Bowel Cleanse
Dr. Hulda Clarkís Bowel Program (Intestinal Cleanse). Pure products! Grea...

GOLD

Proven medical anti-diabetic benefits
Electrolyzed drinking water significantly reduces blood...
Proven Candida Diet
The Only Legitimate Diet for Treating Candida in 30 Days
Opc Oleander Capsules
HIV and Cancer Support, 15% discount with CZ discount code of LR001
Proven Parasite Diet
The Only Legitimate Diet for Destroying Parasites in 30 Days or Less

GOLD

Royal Oil of Oregano - 100% Pure
The Wolfe Clinicís Royal Oil of Oregano is one of the few ef...
Anti Cancer Medical Effect
Medical researchers confirm electrolyzed reduced water protects ag...
ClarkFx: The all-in-one Parasite Cleanse!
ClarkFx enhanced Parasite Cleanse contains wormwood...
Natural Cancer Remedies

SILVER

Lugolís Iodine Free S&H
J.Crowísģ Lugolís Iodine Solution. Restore lost reserves.
Bad Breath Tests
Bad Breath Tests, how to test bad breath
Life Technologyô
Transformational Technology For Mind Body And Soul.
Oasis Advanced Wellness
Premium natural health supplements including intraMAX superior organi...

Back To Top How many people click on the sponsord links? Become a Sponsor

Add This Forum To Your Favorites!

Share:  Facebook  MySpace  Digg  Reddit  StumbleUpon  Furl this page  Delicious  BlinkList  dzone  Simpy.com  Fark.com  BlogMarks  Wists.com  Google

Translate This Page:

French    German    Spain    Italian    Dutch    Russian    Portuguese    Japanese    Korean    Arabic    Chinese Simplified

Fasting may promote formation of gallstones.
Flush your liver before and after every fast, to prevent formation of large stones.

812 messages, 169 topics, topics per page limited to: 30, average number of messages per page: 162, 5 pages,  87,679 page views

"Every drug increases and complicates the patients condition."
~ Robert Henderson, M.D.

Image Galler Fasting Intermittent Image Gallery         Image Galler Last 30 Uploads

I regained my life!
I no longer worry about having Herpes outbreaks

High Blood Pressure?

Constipated by medication?
Find relief!

Purest Body Products
Sanctum Pure Body Products are so pure you could eat them (no guarante...

Iodine Supports Thyroid Health
#1 Rated Iodine Supplement! 180-Day Money Back Guarantee. Fr...

Proven Parasite Diet

Rose Laurel OPC Capsules
15% Off With Curezone Discount Code Of Lr001

Hydrazine Sulfate - Cancer Support
Hydrazine Sulfateís Original Proponent, Dr. Joseph Gold ...

Colloidal Silver Makers
High quality and Fast Colloidal Silver Generators - complete line a...

Medically Proven Anti-Cancer Benefits
Medical researchers confirm electrolyzed reduced wate...

Electrolyzed drinking water significantly reduces blo...

Proven Candida Diet

Google Ads

I regained my life!

High Blood Pressure?

Find relief!

Purest Body Products

Proven Parasite Diet

Rose Laurel OPC Capsules

Colloidal Silver Makers

Proven Candida Diet

Google Ads

I regained my life!

High Blood Pressure?

Find relief!

Purest Body Products

Proven Parasite Diet

Rose Laurel OPC Capsules

Colloidal Silver Makers

Proven Candida Diet

Google Ads

Google Ads

Donate to CureZone

Guest Book - Liver Flush FAQ - News - Link Exchange - Add URL - How To Exchange Links? - About Global Directory

Terms of Service - Privacy Policy - Spam Policy - Disclaimer - Guidelines & Rules - Forum Trolls - Fair use notice

Staff's pages:  Owen - Wrenn - Maya

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - About - Donors - Stats

Copyright 2014  curezone.org

fetched in 3.44 sec at 4/19/2014 4:45:56 AM, requested by 54.205.173.252, referred by http://curezone.org/forums/f2.asp?f=916 , requested 1 pages during this session, y=25