CureZone.org   Educating Instead of Medicating Like CureZone website on Facebook
Home > Forums34183 visitors online now Add To Favorites Log On    Join/Sign Up    User Finder   Inbox New
The Best Favorites

Newsletter:

Search:
Forums BLogs FAQ Images Health Diseases Diet Foods Cleanse Convert

Burns Survivors and Burns Victims Support Forum

Read This First:   Images   Description   Books   Rules
 12,526 page views     89 messages     17 topics     1 pages
Post New Topic  Post new topic message to this forum by using a plain text editor  Post new topic message to this forum by using advanced HTML text editor called FCK  Post new topic message to this forum by using advanced HTML text editor called Tiny MCE 

Original Forum Layout     Add To Favorites!
Last Message
8mo ago
Search:   Top 300
Forum: Burns Survivors     All Forums 
Like Burns Survivors Support Forum on Facebook.com

• How to get rid of welding burns   knowledge seeker   8mo  C

My brother asked me to share this. ... ... He got rid of welding burns he had a year later by mixing basing soda with water into a paste and applying to the burns leaving on between 2-3 hours to overnight. If necessary, repeat. he also called these radiation burns. ... ... It took all the redness out. ... ...   [End]
  • Healing severe burns   Matrix101   17mo  C

I remember when I was an adolescent reading a fictional book about a Formula One race car driver who got into an accident and experienced severe third-degree burns all over his face. A Native American Indian offered him a salve that completely healed his face so he didn’t have permanent scarring. After some time went by, the driver became so overjoyed that it worked without leaving a mark. Unfortunately, no matter how hard he tried, he was never able to track down the Medicine Man. At that moment, I wished we had that healing ointment. ... ... Then 20+ years later I got to know MH, the Mast ...   [retrieve this message]
  • exfoliative cheilitis CURE FOR SURE   ruberfoo   25mo  C

okay so i had this for as long as i can remember from biting my lips. searching the internet i came across bioskincare website which is based around this specific snail which can regrow organs , repair shell, basically anything! so i purchased bioskincare skin cream (they have a ton of products for a variety of skin issues) and have been using it for about 2 months and i am healed 65%!!! this is amazing, more than half way fully HEALED and i thought i would never heal. the only downside is the price of this product, but don’t take my word please check out the BIOSKINCARE website i want all ...   [retrieve this message]
    • While this reads like a classic MLM post, this is one of th...   lipshitz   25mo

While this reads like a classic MLM post, this is one of the few topical treatments that intrigues me and has yet to be tested by any sufferers until now, apparently. I can only assume that the product is based on a secretion of the Helix Aspersa Muller snail. ... ... This is one of the few natural sources of allantoin (otherwise obtained from urine or comfrey, the latter of which can apparently lead to liver failure). The product may also contain collagen and elastin as do other similar snail-based cosmetics. According to livestrong.com, some products from the manufacturer, Biocutis, contain d ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Hi ! ... ... I’m glad for you, and generally of this wave ...   Vunk   25mo

Hi ! ... ... I’m glad for you, and generally of this wave of HOPE in this forum, in fight of each one. ... ... Anyway, your condition started in the same manner than a lot of people here, including me. Personnally, as I say, I think it’s the combination of damaged lips and chemicals. ... ... I don’t want to break your enthusiast but I think we will sure about your healing when you won’t use this cream anymore. ... ... Do you have pictures of your improvement ? How bad were your lips before ? Were they damaged in their maximum, that is to say 1/3 at the top, and 2/3 bottom ? ... ... Vunk.   [retrieve this message]
  • Healing Skin after Severe Drug Reaction   carolynmil   30mo  C

I am seeking help on any forum that can provide it. Last Thursday evening I had a severe allergic drug reaction to a medicine prescribed by my physician. My skin had raised, red lesions as well as clusters of bump. The lesions have gone, but the skin remains raw and unbearable to the tip of my fingernails. If I touch my skin with the nails ever so slightly, I am in excruciating pain. ... ... I am on a protocol which includes large quantities of quercetin (activated), a salve called egyptian magic, but the salve has not done much for my skin. For the first few days I did calamine lotion, and th ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Comfrey burn paste a recipe from the deceased herbalist, Dr...   Iolite   30mo

Comfrey burn paste a recipe from the deceased herbalist, Dr. Christopher. ... ... http://curezone.com/forums/fm.asp?i=1721662#i ... ... Or, you could mix the comfrey leaf and raw honey with his Bone, Flesh and Cartilage Oil, which has now been renamed Complete Tissue oil, which is also found at http://www.herbsfirst.com/ointments.html ... ... http://www.herbsfirst.com/descriptionsformulas/completetissuemassage.html ... ... If it is too painful to apply the paste (and wrap with gauze), then maybe making his fomentation with the Bone, Flesh and Cartilage Cut and putting in a spray bottle (keep in fridge) or po ...   [retrieve this message]
      • Lolite, ... ... Thanks for the suggestions, but I have rea...   carolynmil   30mo

Lolite, ... ... Thanks for the suggestions, but I have read that comfrey, can be absorbed through the skin, and can potentially be toxic to the liver. It is advised that you need to have frequent liver enzymes checked even if used topically. Have you heard this? ... ... That is my concern. ... ... Carolyn   [End]
        • No, that’s totally not true. Comfrey was safely used inter...   Iolite   30mo

No, that’s totally not true. Comfrey was safely used internally for 100’s of years, then a group of scientists isolate allotinin an ingredient found in LOTS of vegetables and fed this concentrated substance in extremely large doses to rats. Because of this study, comfrey has been blacklisted. Funny thing though, aloe contains the same stuff and it is consumed safely with no liver damage. ... ... http://curezone.com/forums/fm.asp?i=1593613#i   [End]
        • Lolite, ... ... Thanks for that update. I also found these...   carolynmil   30mo

Lolite, ... ... Thanks for that update. I also found these links, which provide support for using it. The U of M indicates the risks that I mentioned. ... ... http://www.umm.edu/altmed/articles/comfrey-000234.htm ... ... http://www.comfreycentral.com/research/topical_use.htm ... ... Carolyn ... ... ... ...   [End]
          • BTW, I’ve been ingesting Dr. Christopher’s Bone, Flesh and ...   Iolite   30mo

BTW, I’ve been ingesting Dr. Christopher’s Bone, Flesh and Cartilage powder -- with comfrey for a while now to help rebuild cartilage and my last blood tests included liver enzymes and they were fine. Dr. Mom (Ask Dr. Mom) fed the capsules to her bed ridden mother (severe osteoporosis and degenerated discs) and his incurables program which included the BF& C topically and internally got her out of bed and on with her life. Dr. Mom took the BF&C capsules for her degenerated discs that were so bad she was wheelchair bound, the formula (with comfrey) rebuilt the cartilage. ... ...   [End]
  • Old Keloids, Fresh scars, needing some advice   SoCurEuS   3y  C

Hello everyone, ... have been reading through CZ and hope to find help. I have some old keloids from a fire I’m trying to get rid of and recently had surgery to remove some that were preventing me from moving my neck. I am hoping to use iodine and silver or whatever works but am not clear on how to start. Do you have any suggestions? ... My surgical site is almost healed except for a large scab where some skin died as it never got a blood supply. I read through the Dr Derry iodine papers where he just soaks old scars in iodine and seals them in plastic until they dissolve. I think that is a lit ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Image Embedded  Dr. Christopher’s bone, flesh and cartilage oil. &nbs...   Iolite   3y

Dr. Christopher’s bone, flesh and cartilage oil.    http://herbsfirst.com/ointments.html ... ...   ... ... ... ...   ...   [End]
    • my keloids shrunk   popeJohn3rd   3y

I had just had my wisdoms pulled. Was having complications because the Ortho. that did them apparently did not know what he was doing. He left me with complications. ... I drank a small glass of O.J. with Pure Radiance (brand) vitamin C, about 3 or 4 times a day just to heal my infected gums. ... One benefit that I noticed was that some keloid scars on my body had significantly shrunk as a result of the vitamin c. Not all vitamin c supplements are the same. I like Pure Radiance C because they have other ingredients in the product that are high in vitamin c as well. Try that and see if it wo ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Re: Old Keloids, Fresh scars, needing some advice   Kyrakitty   3y

Iodine for keloids is a commitment. It takes work. I have keloids after a surgery and covering them with any kind of plastic makes it itch like you are going insane. ... ... Trust me you will not want to cover them. I read in another link here on cure zone that the author covered them specifically to take better pictures for the paper you read and that he said it will work just as well if you don’t cover it with plastic. ... ... My scars were reduced by 30%. It is like a chemical peel but instead of using acid you use lugols... it turns the top of the scar into a hard brown thick shiny plastic l ...   [retrieve this message]
      • Hi Kyrakitty, ... How did you get the solution to stay on? ...   SoCurEuS   3y

Hi Kyrakitty, ... How did you get the solution to stay on? Is there some sort of binding agent one can mix with the liquid? I will try your routine on an older keloid (4 years old)and this can be my base line for testing. It is on my inner arm so most of the solution may rub off...should I just keep reapplying it? I may be able to soak the solution and apply some tape over it...   [End]
        • I will explain tomorrow. To late right now, promise. ... ....   Kyrakitty   3y

I will explain tomorrow. To late right now, promise. ... ... I will pm it to u in case u don’t check this post.   [End]
          • Since I was using lugols and it stains I would cut off the ...   Kyrakitty   3y

Since I was using lugols and it stains I would cut off the 3 inch portion of a pointer finger from a non-latex glove and slip it over my entire pointer finger. Then I would hold my hand horizontal with my pointer finger pointing out (palm side up) and carefully drop 1 drop onto my pointer finger and then rub that onto the scar. ... ... I would keep rubbing the liquid into the scar for a few min after a few min I would lightly blow on it to help it dry faster. in 3-5 min most of the iodine is absorbed and the scar is stained with the lugols. I would do that 3-4 times a day. I keep reusing 3” ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Re: Old Keloids, Fresh scars, needing some advice   #146205   30mo
    • Actually all these symptomes relate to excess of harmful Dr...   explorer2009   29mo

Actually all these symptomes relate to excess of harmful Dryness energy. ... If these tend to locate at neck the acu recipe ... will be: ... Heat (neck region): Dryness sedate, Heat tone up ... and the scheme itself is simple enough for self-treatment. ... If interested I can draw it to test. ... ... Also, you may have ”natural” excess of dryness energy for the ... Energy Constitution everyone has from the moment of birth. ... This can also be corrected in rather easy way.   [End]
    • Hi, ... ... I wouldn’t suggest taking the bromelain supple...   logan2020   12mo

Hi, ... ... I wouldn’t suggest taking the bromelain supplement. Any scratches or light scars that would ordinarily take a few days to heal persists for weeks on bromelain. ... ... Serrapeptase yes, bromelain no. ... ... Brooke   [End]
  • Study on interpersonal relationships among people who have ...   RRR Webmaster   4y  C

The University of Amsterdam (Department of Clinical Psychology) is conducting an online study on interpersonal relationships among people who have experienced one or more traumatic events. ... ... If you would like to see the survey and to participate, please follow this link: http://www.unipark.de/uc/UniAmsterdam ... ... ... The aim of this study is to examine how people experience social situations and interpersonal relationships and how these experiences are related to traumatic or distressing events people have encountered in their life. We expect the results of this study to help us improve tre ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Tea tree oil   Angelblue   4y

Just wanted to report that tea tree oil has healed any new burns I have had recently. It works within minutes. I have not have deep burns lately, but on surface burns the pain is gone almost immediately! And, no blistering.   [End]
  • silver wire   #132033   4y  C

Hi everyone, ... ... I am looking for colloid grade silver wire, in Canada. I found cheap site in the USA and ordered but then they cancelled, saying they cant ship outside US. Their price was $12 for a foot of 9999 12 gauge, which seems good. Shipping was supposed to be only $6. So i was very disappointed when they cancelled. Some sites want outrageous shipping charges. ... ... Thanks for any tips on where to buy in Canada, or a site that can ship to Canada at reasonable shipping. ... ... ...   [End]
    • Aren’t Canadian silver dollars supposed to be pure silver? ...   Iolite   4y

Aren’t Canadian silver dollars supposed to be pure silver? ... ...   [End]
    • Here is where I bought 30’ for a couple hundred dollars. .....   Exploited Citizen   4y

Here is where I bought 30’ for a couple hundred dollars. ... ... http://imperialproducts.com/rod_wire.aspx ... ... Imperial Smelting and Refining. ... It is located in Canada, Ontario, Markham. ... For those who don’t know this is right in Toronto. ... ... It is very difficult to ship precious metals across the borders, and Sota charged an arm and a leg for 2 rods. ... ... I think 1’ was $8 for .999% pure, they said it is actually .9999 pure most of the time. ... ... DO NOT TELL THEM THIS IS FOR COLLOIDAL SILVER. They will refuse to sell to you. ... ... Worked great, my head didn’t fall off and I didn’t turn blue.   [retrieve this message]
      • Thx for the info, however, their catalogue states silver is...   bsilverman444   4y

Thx for the info, however, their catalogue states silver is 99.90 which is not recommended for colloidal silver. ... ... Hope you it works ok for you. ... ... ...   [End]
        • There is much debate on the difference between .999 and .99...   Exploited Citizen   4y

There is much debate on the difference between .999 and .9999 silver, .9999 is ideal and .999 is the minimum from most literature I have read. ... ... From the literature I have read, the difference between .999 and .9999 isn’t sufficient to worry about. One study showed that the water, even distilled is likely to contain more impurities than the silver at .999. ... ... So you might want to worry about your waters purity than the difference between the two. ... ... ... Of course if I was selling .9999 silver I would be hysterical and try to scare you into buying my product.   [End]
          • Exactly. ... ... 99.9 or three nine is so close to 99.99 o...   ino   4y

Exactly. ... ... 99.9 or three nine is so close to 99.99 or four nine silver that the difference isn’t worth worrying about. You’ll probly find three nine is somewhere around 99.98% in purity which is only a gnats whisker off 99.99. They can’t list it as 99.99 because it falls just below that assay. Any impurities are so minimal in amount in the scheme of things that they ain’t gunna hurt anything anyway, and that’s right, the water used and any other possible introduced contaminants should be of more concern than the silver. One will find that the 99.9 is not the *exact* %, it’s usually a b ...   [retrieve this message]
    • I recommend this guy. He sold me 3 feet of wire for $49, a...   ExpatBillJapan   4y

I recommend this guy. He sold me 3 feet of wire for $49, and charged one buck for shipping - to Japan! ... ... http://www.pdxsilverguy.com/default.html ... ...   [End]
    • Utopia Silver has .9999 silver wire and silver elecrodes   Dquixote1217   4y

CZ sponsor Utopia Silver sells 14 guage .9999 pure silver wire at $1.45 per inch as well as silver electrodes and other accessories and as far as I know they ship the silver wire to Canada. ... ... http://www.utopiasilver.com/products/colloidal-production-equipment/ ... ... FYI: Whenever you order from them and an item is not currently on sale, be sure to use the CureZone discount code of LR001 to get 15% off.  That would make their wire about $1.24 a foot (plus shipping). ...   [End]
      • Thx. I just ordered from ebay, a USA supplier who apparentl...   bsilverman444   4y

Thx. I just ordered from ebay, a USA supplier who apparently will ship to Canada. Price was about $12 a foot, but has since gone up to 13 or 14. It is 99.99 pure, but who knows, no way to check that. According to articles i’ve read, 99.99 is ten time more pure than 99.9. You could be right in that it may not actually make any difference in the end. I am just happy that i will be able to make my own supply of cs, so i can be more generous with it. At the cost of $27 per 500ml, one has to be somewhat conservative.   [End]
        • Four ways to save on commercial colloidal silver products   Dquixote1217   4y

Here are four ways you can save significant money and still buy a quality commercial product to use at least some of the time: ... ... 1) The key when it comes to Utopia Silver’s commercial product is catching it on sale, which it usually is a couple of times a month (usually at 25% off) or at least 2) using the CZ discount code when it isn’t.  Or better still, 3) buying their Silver Bullet generator and getting a lifetime buy-one get-one free offer on their 500 ml bottles. It doesn’t take long to "pay" for the cost of the generator (a little over $100 with timer and tester when ...   [retrieve this message]
          • I think you miss the whole message of Bob Beck. Sure for th...   bsilverman444   4y

I think you miss the whole message of Bob Beck. Sure for the people whole just want to rely on the establishment to fix them, buying from a commercial suppler is fine. But what happens when the government finally bans commercial sales altogether. And what about those of us who like to tinker and really cant afford the commercial stuff, which is grossly overpriced. As for commercially sold generators, yes buying a ready made unit is fine for some, but again why is the price so high its little more than a few batteries and alligator clips. The wire sold for those units is again over priced. ...   [retrieve this message]
            • I don’t miss the point.  I think it is essential ...   Dquixote1217   4y

I don’t miss the point.  I think it is essential to have the means to make your own silver at home in the event that sales do become banned and it is likewise essential to have the information out there on how to make your own generator in the event that generator sales are likewise banned.  The commercial units are hardly just a few batteries and alligator clips though, at least not so when it comes to the better ones.  The Silver Bullet is a no-frills unit and is reasonably priced.  Likewise the Silver Puppy, SilverEdge, Silver Gen, Sota, etc, units that hav ...   [retrieve this message]
              • Perhaps i think as i do because i dont really see any direc...   bsilverman444   4y

Perhaps i think as i do because i dont really see any direct comparisons of what a simple 9 volt generator produces vs the more expensive generators. As of now i know there are two things to consider, ppm and particle size. i’d like to see a detailed side by side comparison, so that i could make a more informed choice. ... ... I wonder how spending thousands or millions on a factory can benefit the end user. Of course a factory in a garage suggests possible inferior production but not necessarily. ... ... I also question bob beck on the garlic and hair thing, but who knows. ... ... Anyway happy we can d ...   [retrieve this message]
                • Commercial versus home brewed silver   Dquixote1217   4y

Here is a chart that should be enlightening: ... ... ... ... ... ... ... Product Name ... ... ... ... Particle Surface Area ... cm 2 /ml ... ... Efficiency ... Index ... ... Price ... Cents/ml ... ... Price ... Cents/cm 2 ... ... Normalized ml ... ... cm 2 /$ ... ... ... ... H ome Brewed w/(Commercial Home Generator) ... ... ... 0.024 ... ... ... ... ... 1.64 ... ... ... ... ...   [retrieve this message]
                  • thx for the chart. Not sure i can completely understand th...   bsilverman444   4y

thx for the chart. Not sure i can completely understand the meaning. Pity that the home brew has little stats, but the comparison between the commercial suppliers is startling. Still, i dont know what this all means in the long run. No matter how you do the math, it costs more to buy commercial product even tho it may be less effective, but how much do we really need. Thats one reason i cant help loving Bob Beck, he really seems to care about keeping the cost within everyones reach. Commercial operations today no longer consider this!!!   [End]
                    • I haven’t tried any commercial product that works any detec...   Johny Apple Bomb   4y

I haven’t tried any commercial product that works any detectable amount better that what I make with my home current controlled generator. ... ... Ionic not colloidal silver is what is proven to rejuvenate tissue. who knows what size the particles are going to be in the blood once your stomach acid breaks it down further.   [End]
                      • One of my Yahoo group members who has one of the more popul...   Dquixote1217   4y

One of my Yahoo group members who has one of the more popular home units (the one actually measured in the chart) and a Silver Bullet reports that the Silver Bullet works solution works noticeably better than the solution from the other unit but that neither of them work as well as the Advanced Colloidal Silver.  Likewise I have seen and personally heard scores and scores of unsolicited testimonials saying that Advanced Colloidal Silver worked better for both topical and internal applications than did other mostly ionic solutions.  Remember, I have spent more than a year working ...   [retrieve this message]
                        • It does seem obvious that u work for this company, so i che...   bsilverman444   4y

It does seem obvious that u work for this company, so i checked the site and found the following price ”16oz Bottle $52.95 + 15.60”, wow! I am on my first 16 oz bottle from a local health food store and can see it wont last long, maybe a month and i am not sick. A sick person presumably would use considerably more. I dont use it for anything except a teaspoon full a few times a day internally. I would like to take advantage of other uses eg, sterilizing purposes etc but certainly cant afford to at the $27 i paid. I am not knocking your product just amazed at the price. ... ... Do other selle ...   [retrieve this message]
                          • Actually   Dquixote1217   4y

Actually, I don’t work directly for any company.  If you are referring to Utopia Silver, it is owned by a lifelong friend of mine and yes, it is one of the companies I am a sales affiliate for - but I never put an affiliate link in this or any other support forum.  Though I do make a fairly meager amount of money from affiliate sales, such money does not come from support forums and the majority of the very modest amount of money I make comes from the articles I and my partner write (we are both natural health authors) and Google Adsense along with sales of an ebook I w ...   [retrieve this message]
                            • hiv   bsilverman444   4y

I really meant HIV not cancer! But seems Oleander is for both. Strange that this seems to treat exactly the same things as cs. Now I am a little more scepticlal that before. How is it possible there is two similar cures for cancer and hiv, that are basically ignored by the medical community. Both are cheap to produce, one is readily available in Africa! I dont know what to think now, this has messed me up, Bob Beck was so believable.   [End]
                          • Re: Commercial versus home brewed silver   Johny Apple Bomb   4y

”It does seem obvious that u work for this company, so i checked the site and found the following price ”16oz Bottle $52.95 + 15.60”, wow! I am on my first 16 oz bottle from a local health food store and can see it wont last long, maybe a month and i am not sick. A sick person presumably would use considerably more. I dont use it for anything except a teaspoon full a few times a day internally. I would like to take advantage of other uses eg, sterilizing purposes etc but certainly cant afford to at the $27 i paid. I am not knocking your product just amazed at the price.” ... ... ... JAB ... ... I’ve ...   [retrieve this message]
                    • There’s no stats for home produced stuff cos every home pro...   ino   4y

There’s no stats for home produced stuff cos every home producer will be producing something slightly different, dependant on the uniqueness of each home producers unit’s construction or configuration, combined with any ancillary equipment, methods and practices incorporated into their production process. ... ... Not sure if that was a typo about commercial products being less effective, I’m sure they would disagree with that comment, they insist *theirs* is the best. If you know what you’re doing, are happy with what you make, and it appears to be efficacious...then *that’s* the best product ...   [retrieve this message]
              • Re: Four ways to save on commercial colloidal silver produc...   The Silver Genie   4y

Well said Dq. ... ... If I may add a little detail. ... ... bsilverman444 ... ... ”And what about those of us who like to tinker and really cant afford the commercial stuff” ... ... That’s great! But don’t tinker, know what you’re doing. ... ... That’s the problem today, to many people are tinkering and only have enough information to be dangerous. As your next statement shows. ... ... ”its little more than a few batteries and alligator clips.” ... ... Actually, that’s fairly accurate, however, without knowing what that ”little more” is, you simply have an inferior to undesirable product. ... ... That’s like saying a nuclear bom ...   [retrieve this message]
  • charcoal powder safe to use on a burn wound? and recs welco...   #109287   5y  C

hello, all... my elderly father got a 2nd degree burn (boiling coffee) and refuses to go to the hospital and all he’ll allow me to do is my best with herbs and tinctures that i have here. i have some charcoal caps and i thought they might be ’drawing’, but i don’t want to take any chances with his health so i was wondering if any of you know whether charcoal would be safe to use as a poultice (and whether it would be beneficial to the wound)... and would it be a bad idea or a good idea to keep the wound moist such as with silicone sheeting or plastic wrap - or should we let the wound breat ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Here is a link to some info on home ... remedies for burns....   Zoebess   5y

Here is a link to some info on home ... remedies for burns. I would probably ... go for the honey myself~~ ... ... http://www.earthclinic.com/CURES/burns.html ... ... Also, I once burned my hand so severely I ... was going into shock. Blisters were sheeted ... across my hand that I had a pan of boiling ... water spill on. I used lavender essential ... oil and it was almost miraculous...so I can ... recommend that also...you can cut it with ... some carrier oil or aloe might be good too. ... ... blessings, ... Zoe ... ... -_- ... ...   [End]
    • Colloidal silver and fresh aloe vera - there is nothing bet...   Dquixote1217   5y

You should keep the area constantly moist and the best thing you can do BY FAR is to keep the wound constantly moist with colloidal silver.  Though mainstream medicine tends to disavow and villify silver because of the huge threat it represents to their billions in annual profits from patentend antibiotics, major burn centers use silver burn ointments and silver bandages extensively - often with the result that even third degree burns heal without scarring. ... ... Silver will prevent any infection and will greatlly aid the healing process, likely because as Dr. Robert Becker re ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Re: charcoal powder safe to use on a burn wound? and recs w...   #79767   5y

Yes, charcoal would be safe but it won’t do much. A burn is very serious. I would’ve place ice on the wound to stop the flesh from cooking so to speak. Every time I put ice immediately on burn or singed flesh it helps tremendously. The problem with home herbs and tinctures is that they are mild and not at all potent enough on their own to help with serious issues as these. I know from personal exp. ... All is going to happen is he’s going to be left with very ugly scars and it will take longer to heal without medical help. Plus infection and bacteria can set it. Charcoal is no match for ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Be careful with the charcoal, I read that it can cause a pe...   HarmonicCharge   5y

Be careful with the charcoal, I read that it can cause a permanent tatoo effect if used on open wounds or sores.   [End]
      • thank you everybody, so much, for helping me... i really ap...   #109287   5y

thank you everybody, so much, for helping me... i really appreciate your taking the time to share remedies and cautions with me and, i’ll do the best i can to take care of my father because he won’t go to the doctor...   [End]
        • Lavender oil is supposed to be good for burns. hydrated cl...   Iolite   5y

Lavender oil is supposed to be good for burns. hydrated clay is good for clay according to Perry Aldridge, owner of website living clay. She says to keep it wet so I guess you’d need to wrap it with seran wrap to keep the clay wet. I have Aztec Secret clay that I’ve used for years. Since finding out about Perry’s site, I now keep some hydrated in a jar and pull it out for all kinds of boo boos, haven’t tried it on burns yet, though. But, if ya got any, it sure would feel cooling and that would feel good on a burn. ... ... Iolite   [End]
  • [Message Subject Hidden by a Forum Moderator]   juspic   5y  C

[Message Body Hidden by a Forum Moderator]   [End]
  • Vitacel GH7 for burned skin   Stacy72   5y  C

Has anyone heard about this? or tried it? Was reading about testimonials of people being healed of 2nd and 3rd degree burns by taking it daily.   [End]
  • Chemical burn from dentist   chemburn   5y  C

I recently went to the dentist to get a porcelain filling. As I was driving home, the novocaine began to wear off and I noticed a burning sensation on my upper lips and chin. When I looked in the mirror, I noticed a that I had a blister forming and that a white-ish powery crust had formed on my upper lip. It looked and felt like a chemical burn. When I tasted the ”powder”, it was very sour, like citric acid. When I got home, I washed off my face and a layer of skin came a way. I called my dentist and he said that it was an allergy to latex, or the white powder from the inside of his gloves ...   [retrieve this message]
    • If it smells like a duck and quacks like a duck it probably...   #109788   5y

If it smells like a duck and quacks like a duck it probably is a duck. I am betting dollars to donuts that you got some acid etch on your lip and chin. This would account for the citric acid sour taste and the white spot/sloughed skin. THe good news it will get better, it may burn and itch some but it will get better.   [End]
  • Edited   UserX   5y  C

I recently purchased this prod   [End]
    • Re: Is this a second or third degree burn that will scar?   UserX   5y

I would never recommend using a bloodroot salve to anyone. Anybody who is contemplating it should first read Ingrid Naiman’s book Cancer Salves. Never scratch the surface of a mole. Yes, bloodroot leaves scars and the scars are ugly. If I could do ti over, I would go to a dermatologist and have mine removed to minimize the scarring. It is very important to remove all the infected tissue, otherwise the disease can spread rapidly.   [End]
      • mixing tumeric in the paste is supposed to minimize scars   UserX   5y

mixing tumeric in the paste is supposed to minimize scars   [End]
        • Colloidal silver   Dquixote1217   5y

Silver is used in hospital burn units and often prevents even third degree burns from scarring.  Not only does it wipe out and prevent infection but it also helps to regenerate and repair tissue.  According to Robert Beck in "The Body Electric", silver has the ability to cause blood cells to convert to stem cells. ...   [End]
  • [Message Subject Hidden by a Forum Moderator]   thomspeter   6y

[Message Body Hidden by a Forum Moderator]   [End]
    • Mainstream advice that is neither welcome nor appropriate   dquixote1217   6y

Sorry, but this forum is for Breast Cancer Alternatives, just as this entire website is for alternative information.  The last thing we need or want to see here is advice to go to a mainstream doctor whose first option is often to whack the breast off and whose other options are attempting the same failed and barbaric mainstream treatments of attempting to burn out or poison out the mere symptoms of cancer without addressing the underlying causes. ... ... Mainstream breast cancer treatments are an abomination!  Period. ... ... DQ ... ...   ...   [End]
  • HELP! What's the best natural treatment for skin burns with...   #40679   7y  C

My son was helping his grandma to cook this morning, and a couple of drops of cooking oil sprayed on his face (mostly on the chin/lower cheek area) and those spots blistered. ... I applied tea tree oil, sprayed colloidal silver on it. ... For me, Tea tree oil always worked in the past on my own burns. My burnes never blistered because of it... ... Is there a better way to treat this, so there are not going to be scars/pain, etc? ... thanks   [End]
    • lavender essential oil   Zoebess   7y

... Here is some additional info but I have used lavender ... oil on myself when boiling water spilled over my hand ... and it blistered up immediately and was a serious burn. ... ... Lavender saved me from a trip to the hospital since ... it was that bad, I was in shock. It cooled and the ... blistered reabsorbed and was outstanding as a treatment... ... no scars either. ... ... ... http://botanical.com/site/by_you/acandee_burns.html ... ... ... blessings, ... Zoe ... ... -_-   [End]
      • My most stunning experience with Young Living lavender esse...   fledgling   7y

My most stunning experience with Young Living lavender essential oil was when I cut into the end of an index finger, nearly to the bone. ... ... I immediately pressed down on the cut with my thumb; then grabbed the bottle of lavender oil, and applied one drop to the open cut. ... ... Instantly, all pain and bleeding stopped, and I promptly forgot about the injury and went back to making dinner. (I probably avoided dunking that finger, but I don’t remember.) ... ... A few days later I remembered to look at the fingertip...there was no sign it had ever been wounded. ... ... Thought you might like to know how a ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Aloe Vera is the best.   UserX   7y

If you still feel some heat, never apply oils as it holds the heat in. ... Aloe Vera is best immediately after a burn. However, when you don’t feel anymore heat, you can apply the lavender oil. Make sure it is the real thing because most products do not include real Lavender. It’s very expensive and difficult to extract Lavender oil so most products use another plant. ...   [End]
    • Re: HELP! What's the best natural treatment for skin burns ...   #69375   7y

Ana is right. After the heat goes down, try tamanu oil. Poor baby boy!   [End]
    • Raw Honey   J Trace   7y
    • Re: HELP! What's the best natural treatment for skin burns ...   SqueakyClean   7y

FRESH Aloe. ... Miracle II Neutralizing Gel. ... Emu Oil to help prevent scars. ... ... I burned the palm of my hand rather badly the other day when I touched a 450F iron skillet by accident. After immediately cooling it down with water/brief ice in a towel, I put fresh aloe on it. I put 2 applications of Miracle II Neutralizing gel on it over the next 4 hours, then that night I put more fresh aloe on it. I didn’t have any pain after the first app of the miracle II and it didn’t end up blistering and it is already a pretty small place on my hand and I am seriously amazed, because when I first burned ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Help on healing skin - burns   idealist   9y  C

Anyone that can help me I would greatly appreciate it... ... ... I had laser hair removal done on my legs. A friend that is a doctor volunteered to do it for free on me. Lucky me.... ... ... the result is all of these 2nd degree burns over 80% of the front of my legs from the ankle to above the knee. ... ... I want to speed healing and minimize scarring as best I can. What are some of the foods and nutirents and vitamins that i should use to help this process? Any recommendations in terms of topical creams or remedies? Now I look like a burn vicitm. ... ... My self esteem wasn’t off the charts before this ...   [retrieve this message]
    • MH’s B&W as well as BF&C (either or both) are good for woun...   Ohfor07   9y

MH’s B&W as well as BF&C (either or both) are good for wound healing, I believe B&W salve moreso for burns. Outside of these, Aloe Vera gel (the real stuff AKA Barbadensis Miller [sp?]) is good both topically and taken internally, as are things that promote circulation and removal of waste (drinking water, for instance). ... ... Since this is the MH forum, vitamins are not well received or promoted here, but in another world, C, E and A are supposed to be good for helping skin, complexion, healing, free-radical scavenging, etc. ...   [End]
      • Definitely Aloe Vera. Get several plants so you can harvest...   rainelovesj   9y

Definitely Aloe Vera. Get several plants so you can harvest from them all and not kill any. ... ... From what I’ve read of Christopher’s BF&C formula, this would be a great thing to use. MH does carry it. ... ... As I’m still sold on Colloidal Silver, agaist MH’s advice, I would spray this on as well. Please research well before considering it. ... ... Good healing to you, ... Raine   [End]
        • Sorry to be an idiot but BW&C MH? what do all these initia...   idealist   9y

Sorry to be an idiot but BW&C MH? what do all these initials stand for? I will definitely go buy some aloe vera plants. I had already been using a store bought one. ... ... Thank you both for responding to me. ... ... Idealist   [End]
          • MH = Master Herbalist AKA the Barefoot Herbalist AKA the gu...   Ohfor07   9y

MH = Master Herbalist AKA the Barefoot Herbalist AKA the guy who’s forum this is ... ... BF&C = Bone Flesh and Cartilage herbal remedy available from MH ... ... ...   [End]
          • Explanation of Terms   rainelovesj   9y

I’m sorry to be confusing. It wasn’t that long ago when I was new to the forum and perplexed by these terms as well. I shoulda known better! ... ... ”MH” is the Master Herbalist here, also known as the Barefoot Herbalist. ... ... ”BF&C” is Dr. John Christopher’s Blood, Flesh & Cartilage formula. Google ”BF&C + Dr. Christopher” and you’ll learn a ton about it. ... I am planning to make some for myself as I’m experiencing some very scary varicose vein issues. :o/ ... ... Hope this is helpful, ... -Raine   [End]
  • 'Living Bandages' Heal Burns With Patients' Cells   anunnaki   10y  C

’Living Bandages’ Heal Burns With Patients’ Cells ... By Patricia Reaney ... 4-27-4 ... ... LONDON (Reuters) -- British scientists have developed ”living bandages,” made from a patient’s own cells, which speed healing for burns and diabetes sufferers. ... ... The biological bandages, launched at the British Burns Association meeting on Tuesday, have been used successfully on patients with severe burns and diabetics with chronic wounds. ... ... -- Full article in links below ... http://www.rense.com/general52/burns.htm ... http://story.news.yahoo.com/news?tmpl=story&cid=570&ncid=753&e= ... http://1&u=/nm/200404 ...   [retrieve this message]

Filter Messages: order by

Selected Ads from CureZone Sponsors: Become a Sponsor

VIP

All Natural Oxy-Powder
Buy Direct. Same or Next Day Shipping. Rated Best Colon Cleansing Prod...
I regained my life!
I no longer worry about having Herpes outbreaks
High Blood Pressure?
3 easy exercises drop blood pressure below 120/80 as soon as today
Proven Candida Diet
The Only Legitimate Diet for Treating Candida in 30 Days

PLAT

Did you poop today?
All natural constipation relief!
ClarkFx Parasite Tincture
Enhanced all in one Parasite Cleansing Tincture according to Dr. Hu...

GOLD

Medically research anti-diabetic effects
Electrolyzed drinking water significantly reduces bl...
Rose Laurel OPC Capsules
15% Off With Curezone Discount Code Of Lr001
Proven Parasite Diet
The Only Legitimate Diet for Destroying Parasites in 30 Days or Less

GOLD

Royal Oil of Oregano - 100% Pure
The Wolfe Clinic’s Royal Oil of Oregano is one of the few ef...
Alkaline Ionized Water
Are there health benefits? What are people reporting?
Dr. Clark Zappers
Dr. Hulda Clark’s Zapper frequency device have become widely used and are a...
Natural Cancer Remedies

SILVER

J.Crow’s® Lugol’s Iodine
Free S&H. Restore lost reserves. J.CROW’S® Lugol’s Iodine Soluti...
Bad Breath Cure
Bad Breath Cure
Life Technology™
Transformational Technology For Mind Body And Soul.
Native Remedies - People & Pets
Extensive line of herbal and homeopathic remedies for people ...

Back To Top How many people click on the sponsord links? Become a Sponsor

Add This Forum To Your Favorites!

Share:  Facebook  MySpace  Digg  Reddit  StumbleUpon  Furl this page  Delicious  BlinkList  dzone  Simpy.com  Fark.com  BlogMarks  Wists.com  Google

Translate This Page:

French    German    Spain    Italian    Dutch    Russian    Portuguese    Japanese    Korean    Arabic    Chinese Simplified

89 messages, 17 topics, topics per page limited to: 40, average number of messages per page: 89, 1 pages,  12,526 page views

"Medicine is only palliative, for back of disease lies the cause, and this cause no drug can reach."
~ Wier Mitchel, M.D.

Image Galler Burns Survivors Image Gallery         Image Galler Last 30 Uploads

Eliminate Herpes
Information on the revolutionary Dynamiclear Combat Kit - External & Inter...

High Blood Pressure?

Constipated by medication?
Find relief!

Proven Candida Diet

Iodine Supports Thyroid Health
#1 Rated Iodine Supplement! 180-Day Money Back Guarantee. Fr...

Proven Parasite Diet

Rose Laurel OPC Capsules

Natural Cancer Remedies

Medically Proven Anti-Cancer Benefits
Medical researchers confirm electrolyzed reduced wate...

Hydrazine Sulfate - Cancer Support
Hydrazine Sulfate’s Original Proponent, Dr. Joseph Gold ...

Proven medical anti-diabetic benefits
Electrolyzed drinking water significantly reduces blo...

Google Ads

Eliminate Herpes

High Blood Pressure?

Find relief!

Proven Candida Diet

Proven Parasite Diet

Rose Laurel OPC Capsules

Natural Cancer Remedies

Google Ads

Eliminate Herpes

High Blood Pressure?

Find relief!

Proven Candida Diet

Proven Parasite Diet

Rose Laurel OPC Capsules

Natural Cancer Remedies

Google Ads

Google Ads

Donate to CureZone

Guest Book - Liver Flush FAQ - News - Link Exchange - Add URL - How To Exchange Links? - About Global Directory

Terms of Service - Privacy Policy - Spam Policy - Disclaimer - Guidelines & Rules - Forum Trolls - Fair use notice

Staff's pages:  Owen - Wrenn - Maya

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - About - Donors - Stats

Copyright 2014  curezone.org

fetched in 1.74 sec at 4/20/2014 10:52:53 AM, requested by 54.204.217.249, referred by http://curezone.org/forums/f2.asp?f=914 , requested 1 pages during this session, y=25