CureZone.org   Educating Instead of Medicating Like CureZone website on Facebook
Home > Forums24805 visitors online now Add To Favorites Log On    Join/Sign Up    User Finder   Inbox New
The Best Favorites

Newsletter:

Search:
Forums BLogs FAQ Images Health Diseases Diet Foods Cleanse Convert

Brain Fog Cure Support Forum

Read This First:  Success  Educational  Failed  Warning  BSA  RN  ALL R  ~BSA  ~RN  RRR  RR  Image Embedded  Video Embedded Audio Embedded   Images   Description   Health Books   Rules
 261,661 page views     3,473 messages     449 topics     15 pages
Post New Topic  Post new topic message to this forum by using a plain text editor  Post new topic message to this forum by using advanced HTML text editor called FCK  Post new topic message to this forum by using advanced HTML text editor called Tiny MCE 

Original Forum Layout     Add To Favorites!
Last Message
25d ago
Search:   Top 300
Forum: Brain Fog     All Forums 
Like Brain Fog Cure Support on Facebook.com
Page 15 of 15
1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14   15    

• Increased symptoms as anemia diminishes   barefootdave   20h  C

Long time lurker. I was diagnosed with gluten sensitivity and borderline hypothyroid last year. I’m extremely careful about what I’ve been eating (Paleo). The only supplement I’ve added is B12 sublingual. Seems like my skin has been less dry. I’m due for another trip to get some blood taken and to meet with an endo. ... ... I’m not sure if there’s a correlation but it seems very odd that as I’ve been taking iron, my blood counts have started to return to normal range yet I’m feeling worse. I’ve been more foggy, and way more fatigued than I ever have been especially after eating. My sympt ...   [retrieve this message]
  • New Research Reveals Funny Role Oxygen Plays In Brain Health   GlacialHealth   12d  C

We tend to think of oxygen as good for the brain. But new research shows how oxygen’s production of free radicals may damage red blood cells. And ironically and consequently, jeopardize our brain’s supply of oxygen. ... ... This research shows how the supplement, chlorella may supply a critical supply of the antioxidant lutein and help your body contend with the paradoxical effects of oxygen: ... ... https://www.sunchlorellausa.com/articles/health-alert-new-research-how-chlorella-strengthens-brain-health   [End]
    • Oxygen is in brain due to iron poisoning. Iron attracts oxy...   copperdeficiency   10d

Oxygen is in brain due to iron poisoning. Iron attracts oxygen, causing free radicals. ... ... Blood cells are damaged due to iron poisoning & bio-available copper deficiency. Iron is loosely bound in blood cells & breaks off easily, causing vascular damage; in this case in the vascular system of the brain. Iron is TIGHTLY bound to toxic proteins: bacteria, cancer, Alzheimer’s, tumors, etc. ... ... The antioxidants mentioned are just more toxins. They only help deplete more copper and facilitate the uptake of iron. ... ... Bio-available copper is THE ANTI-OXIDANT. ... ... For further information: ... the messag ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Fermenting grains   CanIHaveMyLifeBack   17d  C

Hello I have been battling with candida for years now. I am only 20, but now things are getting worse. The brain fog is killing me! My social and family life are shit. I sit in my head and silently suffer. I went zero carb and nothing but fat and protein but that made the brain fog very bad. So i started eating grains, but things like buckwheat, quinoa, etc. I hae cut my fat intake dramatically and the brain fog has lifted tremedously! some points if the day I have energy, which i miss cause im into bodybuilding. I still go to the gym but my workouts are shitty. ... ... Now thats out of the wa ...   [retrieve this message]
  • brain fog is often caused by dehydration   lifetechnologydotcom   26d  C

if you or a loved one suffers from brain fog the most obvious reason is dehydration which can eventually lead to cardiovascular shock and death. ... ... ask yourself how much water the person is consuming daily. in normal climates 2 liters is a healthy daily intake. ... ... most people especially the elderly simply do not consume enough water. ... ... ... ...   [End]
  • Itchy skin alongside anxiety - Which tests to take?   Chziime   27d  C

I very often get itchy skin on my scalp, forehead, jaw, hands, torso, thighs... all over, on and off. I eat a paleo diet, but I still have these problems that seem to be greatly getting in the way of my anxiety and depression self-treatment. An alternative MD I’ve gone to brought up an IGG Food Antibody Blood Test and a Stool Analysis, both by Genova. The former, through research, seems to be unreliable, and the latter is more expensive, though it may shed light on bacteria and more. I suspect bacterial overgrowth, as I’ve had antibiotics as a child, and probiotics cause a severe negative ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Itchy skin may be caused by an overly burdened liver unable...   c.b.   22d

Itchy skin may be caused by an overly burdened liver unable to properly rid you of toxins, which could be caused by poor digestion/leaky gut. ... ... Attempting to restore proper digestion and bowel function will be beneficial regardless of the cause(s) of your symptoms. ... ... If you absolutely must remain on paleo, I would try a high carb version with plenty of prebiotic foods like ripe bananas (with spots on them). Resistant starch is beneficial as well; ie: slightly green bananas, cooled sweet potatoes, etc. ... ... Kombucha is beneficial for the gut as well. Zinc, selenium, iodine, vitamin d, exerc ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Brain fog causes and treatments.   c.b.   27d  C

Hello all, ... ... If you are dealing with brain fog you have to check out this site: www.selfhacked.com ... ... This is NOT my site. This is the best info. on the subject in my opinion and it is free. This is the absolute most comprehensive information I’ve found on the subject of brain fog and I’ve been dealing with this for 5 years. ... ... Even if you don’t agree with the recommendations, or don’t believe that the causes pertain to you, the recommendations are sound and are generally good advice no matter what. ... ... Here is the direct link to what he attributes the causes to: ... http://selfhacked.com ...   [retrieve this message]
    • His site is interesting and his recomendations too. I think...   TakeCare   27d

His site is interesting and his recomendations too. I think he takes too much supplements so I can not follow this one. ... ... Which ones of his recommendations have you find helpfull? Have you tried the resistant starch thing? ... ...   [End]
      • Yes I have tried resistant starches...cold potatoes and col...   c.b.   27d

Yes I have tried resistant starches...cold potatoes and cold sweet potatoes, semi-green bananas, cold lentils and cold beans, and arrow root and potato starch. And I also eat vegetables and nuts and seeds and some chicken. I can’t tolerate any grains like the brown rice that he recommends though. I think RS is beneficial and notice improvements in brain fog and my bowel movements. ... ... The biggest improvement from anything I have tried from what he recommends has been kombucha, resistant starches and digestive enzymes, specifically enzymedica digest gold ATP pro, but it is $27.99 at whole f ...   [retrieve this message]
        • Oh! yes, I did love the idea behind those red sunglasses :-...   TakeCare   27d

Oh! yes, I did love the idea behind those red sunglasses :-) ... ... He uses them so he doesnt see bright lights in the last hours of the day. I heard many times that is not natural.to have lights, screens... until late in the night. ... ... Our grandfathers went to sleep when sun went down as we are diurn animals. Those days humans followed the natural circadiam rithm. Around 10 was bedtime. ... ... Nowadays with our lights and tvs and all that artifcial stimulation our circadiam rithm is broken. It looks like repair that one is an important step on health recovery. ... ... Thats why his idea of this glasse ...   [retrieve this message]
        • I’m having some resistant starch too from cold ñame or yuca...   TakeCare   27d

I’m having some resistant starch too from cold ñame or yuca. And sometimes cold plantain pancakes. ... ... I tried a few green bananas and didnt like that too much. ... ... Kombucha sounds great. I dont know if I will tolerate it.   [End]
          • Kombucha is good! It has around 2 billion S. Boulardii prob...   c.b.   27d

Kombucha is good! It has around 2 billion S. Boulardii probiotics in it as well. ... ... Yes, whether we will tolerate something is always a challenge in bringing yourself to try it or not. So many times I wound up kicking myself because I ate something that I knew wasn’t good for me and felt the effects later on. ... ... Unfortunately, the only way I know how to tell is to actually try it. ... ... I like GT’s Kombucha best. I tried another brand one day and it was horrible, so for now, I’ll stick with what I know is good.   [End]
            • I know Kombucha is good :-) And at some point I will try it...   TakeCare   26d

I know Kombucha is good :-) And at some point I will try it. ... ... Its just my body with fermented things... is not very happy. But until I try it I can not say. ... ... I never liked frizzy drinks like coca cola. So dont know if I will like kombucha. But I have learn to love my morning anti-inflamatory tea (with curcuma among other stuff) so why not.   [End]
        • Potatoes are the food of the Gods! I cant say enough good t...   Faith110   27d

Potatoes are the food of the Gods! I cant say enough good things about them...they pretty much brought me back from the dead. I eat them every single day, and come to think of it I rarely get brain fog anymore. Eat those spuds people!   [End]
  • Anyone know a possible cause of this? Please help!!!!! I ca...   emzie1007   29d

Ever since i found out i was pregnant at the beginning of December i started to feel a bit spaced out, it felt like i was extremely high. It would come and go, along with some headaches every couple of days, which with a little tylenol would be gone.This went away after a few weeks, and then a week later i miscarried. I did not feel spaced out, or have the headaches again until about 3 week later, and now the spaced out feeling is 24/7 from when i wake up to when i go to bed, and the last few days the headaches have been pretty bad. It feels like pressure at my temples, and as if my head i ...   [retrieve this message]
  • I thought I had tried a lot of protocols...   c.b.   35d  C

But urine therapy? I don’t want to knock it, but I cannot fathom how this could be beneficial in anyway whatsoever. I mainly drink water all day with the exception of some green tea, but I could still never imagine drinking the waste that comes out of my body. How this process, of which your body uses to eliminate what it deems no longer necessary, would be beneficial in healing any sort of ailment just by reintroducing the same waste your body has already eliminated, is way beyond me. Not to mention I am sure, I KNOW, there are better ways. I’ll shoot coffee up my ass, take ridiculous amo ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Hmmmm I can only say that the last year I almost ended drin...   Tena Cious   34d

Hmmmm I can only say that the last year I almost ended drinking my piss out of desperation. Went only as far as to do URINE ENEMAS. Didn´t feel much, except some marginal disgust. ... ... Some people claim it is a panacea. It just looks like some atavic pseudo-profilaxis to me. I envision hairy yogis drinking urine in the dessert to attain enlightment, back then in the dawn of civilization. ... ... I have also waterfasted for 14 days straight and I STRONGLY recommend you to avoid it. ... ... The advice on CureZone has led me to feeling worse most of the time (liver flushing and coffee enemas come to mi ...   [retrieve this message]
      • TC, what were the results of the water fast. I’ve only gone...   c.b.   34d

TC, what were the results of the water fast. I’ve only gone for about 1 and 1/2 days, but felt tremendous in doing so. My memory was finally coming back. Today I actually started a juice fast, but I decided to shoot some coffee up my butt to try and negate the hunger. Needless to say today didn’t turn out quite the way I planned, but I want to continue and converge to a water fast for about 7-10 days.   [End]
        • Hey c.b. The water fast ended with 7 days straight of inten...   Tena Cious   33d

Hey c.b. The water fast ended with 7 days straight of intense intestinal inflammation because I was stupid enough to eat oatmeal the 15 th (breaking of the fast). ... ... I felt ”high” the first days of water fasting. ... ... I think water fasting is very bad for leaky gut and I would only fast on aloe vera juice OR something like slippery elm and licorice gruel. THAT makes sense, you let the system repair by avoiding foods and providing it something soothing.   [End]
    • Ha! I heard about this one too. And I did considered doing ...   TakeCare   34d

Ha! I heard about this one too. And I did considered doing it. What you read on the net is that urine is not the ribish of the body and that is full of noce hormones and minerals that maybe you are not absorbing well and that it has all that you need bla bla bla. ... ... At the end I didnt try it so I dont know if these claims are true but if you google it you will find tons of people that swear by it. Many of them from India.   [End]
      • lol i always wondered about this too. ... ... Surely thoug...   purplepixie   34d

lol i always wondered about this too. ... ... Surely though, if hormones and minerals which you are not absorbing well thus eliminated in huge amounts in the urine - how does then drinking the urine help to try to absorb a second time around if it failed the first time? ... Surely the hormones and minerals will end up being excreted again?   [End]
        • hahaha... well maybe it works as a natural multivitamin and...   TakeCare   32d

hahaha... well maybe it works as a natural multivitamin and mineral suplement no? We supplement because we dont absorbe or make enough. Looks like it another way of supplementing. ... (if it works) Who knows. ... ... There is people that belive you can survive with not food just looking in the eye at the sun. Crazy animals...we are.   [End]
  • Burning sensation in stomach caused by antifungals   Vincent93   36d  C

Hey All, ... ... I have been on the candida diet for a month now. I started off by taking GSE for 2 weeks and i was taking a full dose no problem. After 2 weeks i got my hands on some undecenoic acid and switch to that. Within 5 days i had worked my way up to 12 caps a day (4 with each meal). Things were fine although i was really tired ect. Now all of a sudden when i take them I get really bloated and have a strong burning sensation in my stomach. I reduced my dose all the way to 1 cap with breakfast and i have a painful stomach burning sensation for about 3 hours after. I stopped for a few da ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Natway may actually be on to something, sort of...   c.b.   37d  C

As most of you may or may not know, Natway frequently offers the advice of ”increasing your calories” for most ailments. ... ... But for me to recieve such advice is laughable because I consume more than the generally accepted daily requirement of calories (I know because I use cronometer). And, I eat fairly healthy in my opinion and stay away from foods that I know trouble me. ... ... While I have lately been concerned with adrenal fatigue, leaky gut, and even a congested liver, I am starting to believe my problem (brain fog) stems from my gut alone. ... ... If I go a day or 2 of fasting (only done a c ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Dark green or black flecks in feces   #182479   37d  C

Wondering what the dark flecks are in my bowel movements. Picture was after one 2 qt salt water enema, then a Castile soap enema almost 2qts. They always come out and I thought they were just remnants of lettuce at first but they keep coming. Even after another 2 qt enema back to back. ... ... http://curezone.com/ig/i.asp?i=70205 ...   [End]
  • Lets put our foggy minds together and end this!   c.b.   37d

Alright fellow brain foggers. Its time to put together some information so we can beat this terrible ailment (brain fog). ... ... Maybe alone we are not capable, but together...who knows. ... ... Let us combine our thoughts and regimens and doctors advice (good or bad) and what sets off the brain fog. ... ... For me I was under a lot of stress (military; several overseas deployments), bad diet, diarrhea evertime I had a bowel movement, drank heavily (beer and liquor), lots of exercise, lots of caffeine in the form of coffee...later I became so fatigued that I began drinking about 3 energy drinks/day. ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Green Tea and is it really bad for AF?   c.b.   40d  C

Do you think green tea is bad for AF? Yes it has caffeine, but I have been caffeine free for so long and I mean years and have still not healed completely. So am I hindering my progress with 16oz of Green tea everyday? ... ... Thanks,   [End]
    • ... The Good: Green Tea has L-theanine in it, which reduces...   feo66   39d

... The Good: Green Tea has L-theanine in it, which reduces the effect of caffeine. ... ... ... ... The Bad:  It has caffeine ... ... ... ... The Ugly: Depending on where it is from, green tea, and other other tea can contain lead and other toxins. ... ... ... ... http://www.theprovince.com/health/Lead+other+toxins+found+have+researchers+advising+pregnant+women+severely+reduce+consumption/9237967/story.html ... ... ... ... Some teas  have a very high uptake rate of toxins.    Holy Basil can be very high in chromium. ... ... ... ... http://ratetea.com/style/tulsi/133/ ... ... ... ...   [retrieve this message]
      • Yep, usually loaded with fluoride. ... ... I would get the...   Tena Cious   39d

Yep, usually loaded with fluoride. ... ... I would get the actives extracted if anything. ECGC is commercial one and most studied.   [End]
      • I quit caffeine too and have been wondering about going bac...   Sherpa   38d

I quit caffeine too and have been wondering about going back. ... ... Cons: habit forming... a little jittery..can be stimulating to overwired people whose adrenals and whole system needs rest. ... ... Pros: Dr. Myhill describes how caffeine actives the enzyme that recycles AMP (a secondary form of ATP .. the main cellular energy fuel)... and says that ”organic black coffee with a teaspoon of ribose may be the perfect pick me up for Chronic Fatigue sufferers”   [End]
        • Yes, I had read that on Dr. Myhill’s wikipedia I believe an...   c.b.   37d

Yes, I had read that on Dr. Myhill’s wikipedia I believe and I have tried D-Ribose (minus the coffee) before, but after taking it and having a bad reaction I realized it was made from corn, which I am intolerant of, and for me caused, yep you guessed it, more brain fog. ... ... There are probably corn free versions, but my energy is good, so I felt no need to try anymore. My problem is brain fog. It occurs from consuming caffeine in the form of green tea, black tea, or coffee and foods that I am intolerant of - all grains, and most of the common allergens like soy, dairy, gluten... ... ... So rathe ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Decaf’s available. Try that.   omo   38d

Decaf’s available. Try that.   [End]
      • That negates the whole purpose of consuming it, lol. I like...   c.b.   38d

That negates the whole purpose of consuming it, lol. I like the caffeine and the feeling is gives me. Part of the reason I am in the pridacament I am now. I especially like it after being caffeine free for several years, but I definitely notice brain fog after consuming it, so for now, I will discontinue use. ... ...   [End]
    • I did not quit coffee. I just do not drink it frequently (d...   Klauss   38d

I did not quit coffee. I just do not drink it frequently (don’t drink at home) ... http://raypeat.com/articles/articles/caffeine.shtml   [End]
  • Prevention & Cure for Bartholins Cyst & More   grizz   51d  C

All cysts are the result of iodine deficiency. Iodine is required by every cell in the body, especially for women. Men only suffer hypothyroid & prostate problems from iodine deficiency. ... ... Iodine deficiency results in the following diseases: ... * Hormonal problems ... * FibroCYSTic breast disease, painful lumps & bumps ... * Skin Cysts ... * Ovary Cysts (PolyCYSTic Ovary Syndrome) ... * Uterus cysts, fibroids & endo, cycle problems ... * Hypothyroid ... * Brain Fog ... http://www.oasisadvancedwellness.com/learning/iodine-deficiency-under-recognized-epidemic.html ... ... Long term prevention - Take the Dr. Brownstei ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Magnesium deficiency can lead to this condition   rjvoisine   54d  C

Have you tried Magnesium ? It is essential but deficient in the average diet, unless you consume lots of green vegetables, whole grains and seeds, root vegetables & fish. ... Low magnesium can lead to : Inability to sleep or insomnia, Irritability, Sensitivity to noise, Mental disturbances, Anxiety, depression, restlessness, PANIC ATTACKS, Muscle soreness or spasms like Charlie Horse, muscle weakness or quick tiredness, Infertility or PMS, High levels of stress , Headaches & Migraines, Heart “flutters” or palpitations , Arrythmia, High Blood Pressure, higher cholesterol and triglycerides ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Question about my parasite cleanse product   rodo123   55d  C

My parasite cleanse product does not contain any wormwood. It is made of Quassia wood, black walnut hulls, guarrya herb, clove bud and bayberry root bark. I understand black walnut hulls and clove are two of the main herbs for a parasite cleanse. My question is, will this still be effective without the wormwood or should I get a product that contains wormwood?   [End]
  • Antifungals with meals?   Faccio   55d  C

Hi everyone, I have some questions: ... ... 1- I would like to understand the meaning of ”taking supplements or antifungals with meals”. Do you take them in the moment right AFTER you eat (with some water)? Do you take them the moment right BEFORE eating (like right after you take Grapefruit Seed Extract, you start eating). Or do you take them WHILE (during) you were eating (I do that when taking vitamins, I eat some food, take the capsules, then continue eating). ... ... 2- Do you guys think SF722, oregano oil or coconut oil should be taken on empty stomach (between meals)? ... ... Thanks in advance!   [retrieve this message]
    • My nystatin says with or without food. I just do it when c...   fconzero   55d

My nystatin says with or without food. I just do it when convenient. Like I take it when I wake up and near when I go to sleep. ... ... 6:30 PM, 12:30 AM, 6:30 AM, 12:30 PM. ... ... You never are awake typically at all these times so there will be food or no food times with the antifungal if the doctor said too on the bottle. ... ... I like to cook many things with coconut oil, as it and olive oil (if you get from a good supplier because they play tricks with the oil in regular chains). ... ... Best wishes.   [End]
    • Thanks for the reply, but that wasn’t really what I was ask...   Faccio   54d

Thanks for the reply, but that wasn’t really what I was asking. I need to understand what is the EXACT moment to take a supplement when it says ”take it with meals”. That should be my question number one. I really would like to know that. Thanks again.   [End]
      • I’ve pondered over these things myself. ... ... I’d say ta...   fconzero   54d

I’ve pondered over these things myself. ... ... I’d say take it at the end of the meal. ... ... First post in Google said, ”They do not want you to take the medication on an empty stomach, so eat your meal and then immediately take the medication.” ... ... How can the nystatin effect more antifungal from your food, etc., then being at the end of the meal. ... ... Hope this helps too.   [End]
  • Cannabis kicks Lyme disease to the curb   InCharge   68d  C

... NaturalNews) Lyme disease has been controversial for some years. Many medical practitioners misdiagnose it, while several think that it’s mental. With Lyme disease, there are so many symptoms, so many debilitating, agonizing manifestations, that it’s often misdiagnosed as multiple sclerosis, chronic fatigue, lupus or a mental issue. ... ... Lyme disease is caused by a spirochetal bacteria of the Borrelia genus. Spirochetes are composed of about 40% DNA and have double-membrane envelopes that make them difficult to trace and kill. They’re apparently able to hide in deep tissue and change sh ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Iodine is the cure for Brain Fog   grizz   70d

I’m very surprised no one has posted this yet! ... ... Brain fog is one of the MANY major symptoms of Iodine Deficiency in the body. ... List of Iodine Deficiency Symptoms: ... http://tinyurl.com/Iodine-Deficiency ... ... The Dr. Brownstein Iodine Protocol: ... http://tinyurl.com/Iodine-Handout ... DO NOT take iodine without all of the required co-supplements! It won’t work. ... ... Testimonial: ... http://www.amazon.com/review/R3G7D0I6X4EGQA/ref=cm_cr_pr_perm?ie=UTF8&ASIN=B001PN3BUW&linkCode=&nodeID=&tag= ... ... The author of this book cured her brain fog, breast cancer and multiple additional problems with iodine ... http ...   [retrieve this message]
    • I hope so... ... ... I started out with 12.5mg Iodoral an...   c.b.   54d

I hope so... ... ... I started out with 12.5mg Iodoral and felt o.k. Second day I went with the 12.5mg again and felt crappy (and by crappy I mean brain fog, lack of concentration, poor memory, trouble finding words and communicating my thoughts). Third day I reduced to 6.25mg and felt crappy again. Then went down to 1/4 tablet and felt crappy, so I stopped for a couple of days. Something kept telling me that this is what I needed though. I want so desparately for this to work. So I tried 50mg after a 2 day break. The symptoms weren’t as bad as the lower doses. I took a one day break. Then I t ...   [retrieve this message]
      • You are into detox as described here: ... http://tinyurl.c...   grizz   53d

You are into detox as described here: ... http://tinyurl.com/Detox-Help ... ... Where the toxins fluoride, bromide & chlorine are being driven out of the cells in your body. ... http://www.freegrab.net/Iodine%20update.htm#section18 ... The recommended action is pulse dosing and salt flush with REAL salt. The 1/2 tsp of REAL salt daily is also required. B Complex is not the same as ATP Cofactors. ... See this list: ... http://tinyurl.com/Iodine-Handout ... Every item on this list is essential. ... ... Recommended dosages of iodine with testimonials: ... http://tinyurl.com/iodine-instructions ... ... Index to Iodine Resourc ...   [retrieve this message]
        • Thanks for the reply. ... ... I have looked at the links,...   c.b.   53d

Thanks for the reply. ... ... I have looked at the links, but it obviously doesn’t hurt to review them again as I tend to be the type of person to jump right in to something without a lot of research. ... ... The B complex contains B2 and B3, which is what I thought were the ATP factors, but I’ll check the links again. I just remember something I read saying the B3 needed to be non-flush niacin. ... ... I did get some selenomethionine today. Not sure how it has affected me yet. Earlier I took about a 1/4 tablet of Iodoral with no selenium, some adrenal glandulars, korean ginseng, 2g Vit C, B complex a ...   [retrieve this message]
          • CB, ... Yes, iodoral or Lugols heals the entire body ... ...   grizz   53d

CB, ... Yes, iodoral or Lugols heals the entire body ... ... The toxins of bromide, fluoride & chlorine displace iodine from every cell in your body, especially thyroid & organs. ... http://www.freegrab.net/Iodine%20update.htm#section18 ... It takes time to detox and restore iodine to your cells. Your TSH is expected to go up as iodine is kicking out the toxins and being absorbed by your thyroid. The more toxic you are, the longer it takes, up to a year. 100mg a day speeds up detox to flush toxins in minimal time. ... See this link for dosage planning: ... http://tinyurl.com/iodine-instructions ... ... See Detox ...   [retrieve this message]
  • new to cutler protocol, desperate and trying with DMSA, any...   silverado303   70d  C

Hi I’m new to this forum but have been trying to heal for years, which has been really frustrating. ... Last year I saw a functional medical doctor and tests showed I have high levels of mercury, cadmium, lead and arsenic, plus SIBO, mystery parasites, candida and low levels of probiotics. ... (I already knew I have asthma, eczema, depression, brain fog, severe food intolerances, carb cravings and arthritis, but just want to heal and get better.) ... The doctor put me on 150mg of DMSA, 100mg R-Lipoic Acid and 500 mg NAC, despite me warning him that I did not react well to the DMSA and felt suici ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Hello Silverado, ... firstly. When did you get your filling...   mercurycrusader   70d

Hello Silverado, ... firstly. When did you get your fillings removed? ... ... Cutler recommends that you use DMSA/DMPS first for three months, then add in ALA. ... ... Secondly your dosages are way too high. You need to consider low starting dosages. Something like 12mg or lower. These dosages can have a damaging effect. Low and slow is better. ... ... Thirdly. I would get DMPS over DMSA. DMSA and candida do not mix well, and will make your candida worse. DMPS is better tolerated by people with gut problems. ... ... Seeing that you have SIBO and candida you will have to take a high level probiotic like VSL. 70 ...   [retrieve this message]
      • Thanks so much for the info! I had my fillings out 15 years...   silverado303   70d

Thanks so much for the info! I had my fillings out 15 years ago. ... And yes my candida has flared up, however, I did 2 rounds of Nystatin and it had no effect. ... ... I have some good probiotics, and have been taking Magnesium Citrate although I recently heard that Glycinate is better absorbed. ... ... I’m looking into how to lower dosages of pre-made capsules & pills---was reading that some forum users scooped out powder with a Qtip so I may resort to that as I just bought 4 bottles of high dose RLA and DMSA. ... ... I will definitely start off slow. thanks for your advice   [End]
      • I agree with mercurycrusader! ... ... Wow that doctor seem...   joegrane   70d

I agree with mercurycrusader! ... ... Wow that doctor seemed clueless! Andy Cutler commented on that type of situation in the yahoo groups. ... http://onibasu.com/archives/am/1997.html ... http://onibasu.com/archives/am/53055.html ... ... If you prefer to listen to Cutler on the basics check this out. ... http://www.letstalkrealhealth.com/dr-andrew-cutler-phd-mercury-detoxification/ ... ... The yahoo frequent dose chelation’s Files and Links is a good resource as is the site that posts hair test for the cutler groups. ... http://livingnetwork.co.za/chelationnetwork/food/ ... ... Joe   [End]
    • I personally found DMPS to be much stronger and more effect...   Jerome99   70d

I personally found DMPS to be much stronger and more effective than DMSA. The combination of DMPS and RLA cleaned up my brain to the point where I don’t really perceive a difference between my brain function now and before I got sick. I never thought I’d say that, as nuts as I felt three years ago. ... ... I bought DMPS online as the brand name Mercout. It was expensive but well worth the price. I actually bought two bottles about a year apart.   [End]
  • Constant Brain fog for almost a month. Ideas?   emzie1007   71d

Hey guys, ... ... I am new to this forum and i am looking for some help pronto! Back in December i had some dental work done, (root canal/tooth colored fillings), and then about 2 weeks later i found out i was pregnant. Sadly, about 2 weeks after finding out i was pregnant, i miscarried. During this time, every now and then i would get brain fog, and mild headaches that would come and go. After the miscarriage, I didn’t have any brain fog for about 2 weeks. One day, the brain fog came back, and has been constant for almost a month now. I would like to list other symptoms i have: ... ... Headaches-So ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Mercury from the dental work. Get the metals out and chelat...   Tena Cious   70d

Mercury from the dental work. Get the metals out and chelate.   [End]
    • hi emzie! so sorry to hear what an awful time you’ve been h...   lavenderfields   69d

hi emzie! so sorry to hear what an awful time you’ve been having of late. first of all, i would go back to your gastric doctor and retest to find out if the nystatin cleared up the candida overgrowth. not 100% sure, but it’s possible ALL the symptoms you describe could be related to that (maybe google it to check) including unusual weepiness etc. subsequent courses of other antibiotics would be likely to have exacerbated the problem, since they can upset the natural balance of gut flora further, allowing candida to take over again (its an opportunistic little b***!). possibly the anaesth ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Have you tried Magnesium ? It is essential but deficient in...   rjvoisine   54d

Have you tried Magnesium ? It is essential but deficient in the average diet, unless you consume lots of green vegetables, whole grains and seeds, root vegetables & fish. An Epsom salt bath will help as will Magnesium supplements. ... ... Low magnesium can lead to : Inability to sleep or insomnia, Irritability, Sensitivity to noise, Mental disturbances, Anxiety, depression, restlessness, Muscle soreness or spasms like Charlie Horse, muscle weakness or quick tiredness, Infertility or PMS, High levels of stress , Headaches & Migraines, Heart “flutters” or palpitations , Arrythmia, High Blood ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Body trapped in time zone ? Circadian cycles ?   Jo86   71d  C

Hey guys, ... I’ve had this enormous fatigue that started as a noticeable but very bearable ’jetlag’ feeling. Foggy brain, long time waking up after rise, slower in general... ... It happened as I came back from Montreal to Qatar, then went to France for the summer. Never stopped worsening since. That’s July 2006. ... ... A very strange thing happened last summer (September 2013). ... I was in France for the summer, and I started another hugely destructive phase of my fatigue where I just get much worse daily, noticeably. Like, things I could do a week ago, now impossible. ... The very thought of returnin ...   [retrieve this message]
  • The real cause of Breast Cancer & Female Disease   grizz   80d  C

There is way too much confusion, bad information, lies, and distortions concerning Breast Cancers. ... ... I highly recommend this book for every woman, written by the owner of ”Breast Cancer Choices” web site: ... ”The Iodine Crisis: What You Don’t Know About Iodine Can Wreck Your Life” ... http://www.amazon.com/Iodine-Crisis-What-About-Wreck/dp/098603200X/ref=sr_1_1?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1391117093&sr=1-1&keywords=iodine+crises ... ... She cured her own breast cancer, fibrocystic breast disease, brain fog and hypothyroid with iodine. ... ... Iodine deficiency causes one of more of the following health problem ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Candida   lemover   83d  C

What role or positive affect on the human body does Candida have on the human body? ... ... The reason I ask is I have an opportunity to acquire a round of Cancidas (caspofungin acetate) which will eliminate Candida from my entire body.   [End]
    • Hi Lem, ... ... As ”grist for your mill,” Dr. Douglas Grah...   shotsee   57d

Hi Lem, ... ... As ”grist for your mill,” Dr. Douglas Graham says that we all [naturally] have the candida microbe within us, i.e. ALL of the time, and that it is a BACKUP mechanism the body uses when we are not producing enough adrenaline to remove excess sugar from our blood, i.e. the excess sugar causes the candida microbe to ”bloom” until such time as the excess sugar is brought back to normal levels. He further asserts that too much fat in our diet exacerbates this excess blood sugar problem, i.e. leading often to candidiasis/thrush, i.e. excess candida microbes in our body/blood. ... ... These ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Alzheimers Senility, Dementia: Caused by Meat, Fish, Alcoho...   nonviolentfood   85d  C

Alzheimer’s Senility, Dementia: Caused by Meat, Fish, Alcohol, Aluminum, Mercury ... ... ... ... Homocysteine, uric acid, animal fat or cholesterol, mercury, lead, and many other metals are some of the many compounds ... present in meat and fish which harm the brain. Aluminum compounds and alcohol consumption as well cause loss of brain function. ... ... ... William Shakespeare in ”Twelfth Night”: ”He is a heavy eater of beef. Methinks it doth harm to his wit.” ... ... DIET ... ... 1. The prime cause of Alzheimer’s (senility, dementia) is the homocysteine protein in meat and fish, ... a protein breaking down to amyloid p ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Candida in sinus or die off from intestinal candida?   Faccio   3mo  C

Hi everyone, I need some help. For 5 months I’ve been fighting candida. For years, rarely, I had pain issues located in my right eyebrow (sinus location). I then usually take some pain medication, go to sleep and the pain is gone. BUT, with or without pain, I always felt trembling in the right eyebrow. My right ear always secreted more, and started getting cloged recently. After watching hours of TV the pain started and no medications solved the problem this time and I have this pain for 3 days, it looks like it’s inflamed I guess. ... Also, I have some eye floaters (not too much, just some), ...   [retrieve this message]
  • My life with mercury poisoning and my gratitude for the jou...   #180319   3mo  C

It is summer of 2009, I am 39 years old, a special education teacher with a PhD, single mom, exercised almost every day, ate healthy, and had a great group of girlfriends. It was July 2009, that my legs and feet went numb, my muscles began to noticeably twitch making me self-conscious, my head was so foggy I would get lost in once familiar buildings, I couldn’t follow conversations and spent all weekend working because my once efficient and organized brain was now all over the place. My hormones went crazy and I stopped getting my period. I gained stubborn weight in my middle that I couldn ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Tooth stuck in throat!!   selly1991   3mo  C

Hi, I’m 22, and after 2 and a half years of terrible pains in my left side of the neck and a strange feeling, and no doctor ever found out what I have, the dentist found out that I have a tooth abscess and my widsom tooth is grown in my throat and I have the pain all the way in my head and eye and ear!!! ... The dentist prescribed my antibiotics, but I really don’t want to take such harsh stuff on my body since I also started very clean eating since a while! I’ve already took enough antibiotics in the past, and this infection is also doing damage! I’m afraid to take them, but I’m also afraid ...   [retrieve this message]
    • I’m sorry about your difficulties. Just a passer-by who wo...   #85605   3mo

I’m sorry about your difficulties. Just a passer-by who would like to give a suggestion. For what it’s worth. Have the tooth out. You might use some clove oil mixed with some olive oil on a cotton ball to help pull some of the poison out. I suppose you could oil pull with some drops of clove in the oil. Be careful, it’s hot. Put it on the gums in the area of the tooth with a cotton ball. Castor oil packs are pretty good on an area to help. They will get rid of inflmmation. Put a heating pad over them. Your basic concern is infection and all the other fillings in your mouth that hav ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Vitamin C with citric acid   Faccio   3mo  C

Hello everyone! This is my first post and I would like to know if you guys can help me. Im kinda angry to myself because I didn’t notice that my vitamin C has citric acid, and I took that for 5 or 6 months, WHILE fighting candida. It’s a 1G tablet and I would like to know if that’s bad. This is my first post, and I also don’t know the quantity of citric acid in the tablet. What do you guys know about citric acid and candida? In small quantities like this, is citric acid ok? PLEASE, help me. Thanks in advance!   [End]
    • Hi Faccio, ... ... Were you ingesting ascorbic acid tablet...   shotsee   3mo

Hi Faccio, ... ... Were you ingesting ascorbic acid tablets? I have never heard of them containing citric acid. Either way, why do you think [pure] citric acid would be bad for candida? ... ... If you are unaware of the virtually universal health benefits from ingersting ascorbic acid, I encourage you to consider the information previously posted here: http://curezone.com/forums/fm.asp?i=2102488. ... ... I wish you the best of success, Faccio, in resolving your candida issue! ... ... Sincerely, ... ... David   [End]
      • Hi David, thanks for the reply. Because from what I read, c...   Faccio   3mo

Hi David, thanks for the reply. Because from what I read, citric acid in supplements are produced by yeast, and that could be bad. Although I got 4 opinions that say citric acid is nothing to worry about, and Dr. Jeffrey McCombs said that is even good for candida, that acid helps candida to convert back to it’s yeast form. I’m changing my vitamin C anyway, but I took that for a very long time while treating myself. I don’t remember getting any reactions by it though.   [End]
        • Hi Faccio, ... ... You are most welcome. ... ... If it is...   shotsee   3mo

Hi Faccio, ... ... You are most welcome. ... ... If it is pure citric acid, it does not matter where it came from, e.g. the astronauts all drink water derived from their own and their fellow astronauts urine. H2O is H2O. ... ... You mentioned that you ”don’t remember getting any reactions by” vitamin C. First off, was it ascorbic acid? If not, e.g. a mineral ascorbate like sodium or calcium ascorbate, you were ingesting only ONE-HALF the antioxidant potency [gram-for-gram] of the hydrogen, i.e. acid, form. ... ... Secondly, if you were not ingesting enough to reach Bowel Tolerance regularly, you were not inge ...   [retrieve this message]
      • Thanks for posting link.   zeus10   3mo

Thanks for posting link.   [End]
Page 15 of 15
1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14   15    

Filter Messages: order by

Selected Ads from CureZone Sponsors: Become a Sponsor

VIP

Gallstone Cleansing
Relief from toxic liver problems.
Herpes Treatment News
World-First Single Application Herpes Treatment.
Erectile Dysfunction?
Combat ED without pills, from home. Guaranteed 100% Success
Suffering With Mirena?
Treat All Mirena Side Effects Naturally & Quickly in 30 Days or Less

PLAT

Oxy-Powder® Colon Cleanse
All Natural Colon Cleanse. 180-Day Money Back Guarantee. Same or Ne...
Clark Bowel Cleanse
Dr. Hulda Clark’s Bowel Program (Intestinal Cleanse). Pure products! Grea...

GOLD

Proven medical anti-diabetic benefits
Electrolyzed drinking water significantly reduces blood...
Skin Therapy Soaps
Silver Aloe-Aloe Gold-Copper Aloe Skin Therapy Soap. All Natural with plan...
Proven Parasite Diet
The Only Legitimate Diet for Destroying Parasites in 30 Days or Less

GOLD

Healthy Weight Loss
”After having tried pills, shakes, and about everything else ... I am thr...
Anti Cancer Medical Effect
Medical researchers confirm electrolyzed reduced water protects ag...
I Look 20 Years Younger!
My skin feels amazing!
Natural Cancer Remedies

SILVER

Lugol’s Iodine Free S&H
J.Crow’s® Lugol’s Iodine Solution. Restore lost reserves.
Bad Breath Cure
Bad Breath Cure
Life Technology™
Transformational Technology For Mind Body And Soul.
Rose Laurel OPC Plus
Beat cancer and boost immunity with 100% pure oleander supplement. 15% o...

Back To Top How many people click on the sponsord links? Become a Sponsor

Add This Forum To Your Favorites!

Share:  Facebook  MySpace  Digg  Reddit  StumbleUpon  Furl this page  Delicious  BlinkList  dzone  Simpy.com  Fark.com  BlogMarks  Wists.com  Google

Translate This Page:

French    German    Spain    Italian    Dutch    Russian    Portuguese    Japanese    Korean    Arabic    Chinese Simplified

3,473 messages, 449 topics, topics per page limited to: 30, average number of messages per page: 232, 15 pages,  261,661 page views

"The end of the human race will be that it will eventually die of civilization."
~ Albert Einstein

Image Galler Brain Fog Image Gallery         Image Galler Last 30 Uploads

Google Ads

Google Ads

Google Ads

Google Ads

Donate to CureZone

Guest Book - Liver Flush FAQ - News - Link Exchange - Add URL - How To Exchange Links? - About Global Directory

Terms of Service - Privacy Policy - Spam Policy - Disclaimer - Guidelines & Rules - Forum Trolls - Fair use notice

Staff's pages:  Owen - Wrenn - Maya

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - About - Donors - Stats

Copyright 2014  curezone.org

fetched in 2.19 sec at 4/20/2014 1:38:06 PM, requested by 54.197.87.25, referred by http://curezone.org/forums/f2.asp?f=887 , requested 1 pages during this session, y=15