CureZone.org   Educating Instead of Medicating Like CureZone website on Facebook
Home > Forums6557 visitors online now Add To Favorites Log On    Join/Sign Up    User Finder   Inbox New
The Best Favorites

Newsletter:

Search:
Forums BLogs FAQ Images Health Diseases Diet Foods Cleanse Convert

Dry Skin Cure Support Forum: Dry Skin, Xerosis, Ichthyosis

Read This First:  Success  Educational  Failed  Warning  BSA  RN  ALL R  ~BSA  ~RN  RRR  RR  Image Embedded  Video Embedded Audio Embedded   Images   Description   Health Books   Rules
 70,694 page views     584 messages     111 topics     3 pages
Post New Topic  Post new topic message to this forum by using a plain text editor  Post new topic message to this forum by using advanced HTML text editor called FCK  Post new topic message to this forum by using advanced HTML text editor called Tiny MCE 

Original Forum Layout     Add To Favorites!
Last Message
72d ago
Search:   Top 300
Forum: Dry Skin     All Forums 
Like Dry Skin Cure Forum: Dry Skin, Xerosis, Ichthyosis on Facebook.com
Page 3 of 3
1  2   3    

• A cure for scabies   #183088   24d  Ü C Ü

... First off I make no from sharing this, but if I did Iíd be rich because this information is valuable. Let me share my 6 month nightmare experience with you. ... ... 80$ spent at www dot scabiesbgone com ended this battle for my family but the mental ... ... scars are still there. ... ... I faught them for 6 months, getting letters from school about our kids outbreak needing addressed and having to go to court over our kids absences, lost a job spending to many days off at the clinics and a hospital, and my husband being a nurse lost his job as well battling this demon mite. Our bills stacked up, unable ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Is this Candida?   pablosantos   30d  Ü C Ü

I have had a coated tongue for some years, the doctor has told me not to worry about it. ... ... Iím not sure if it is Candida as it doesnít look like a yeast infection, just a layer that seems to be secreted through my tongue, worse at the back and it is more of a yellow colour? ... ... I do have other symptoms, certain foods can cause almost immediate gas / flatulence, on occasion I get diarrhea - but that is usually after very greasy food. ... ... I also suffer from dry skin, generally on the face, post nasal drip, a continually flushed face and a sore throat on waking up. ... ... And despite always havi ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Possible Candida Parasites?   pablosantos   43d  Ü C Ü

Iíve looked at this website countless times, to try and establish the cause of my coated tongue / stomach issues and have tried various things to cure it. I do have other ongoing issues, dry skin, sebhorric dermititas, sore throat every morning, sweating during the night. ... ... Iíve probably had the coated tongue for over five years, Iíve seen two doctors, one who wasnít at all concerned and the other said ĒOh thatís unfortunate you have raised papillae youíll have to live with itĒ ... ... I had various visits to the hospital regarding another matter, had an endoscopy, but there was nothing of an ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Hi Pablo, ... ... I suspect your [apparent] two day fast [...   shotsee   43d

Hi Pablo, ... ... I suspect your [apparent] two day fast [along with your other bodily eliminations, six months ago] is why your tongue cleared. ... ... Fasting, calorie restriction, and/or an all raw diet, e.g. fruits and vegetables, can certainly help [and most probably cure] your health malady, but all of those remedies are quite upsetting to most peopleís daily lives. ... ... If you are interested in another possible approach that I have found very health promoting/maintaning, the following information may be of interest to you: ... ... As Ēgrist for YOUR mill,Ē are you aware of the almost miraculous resu ...   [retrieve this message]
      • Thank you for advice David, I am doing as you suggested and...   pablosantos   30d

Thank you for advice David, I am doing as you suggested and currently up to 15g per day, with no effect, assume I just need to keep increasing the dose until I feel it in my bowels?   [End]
        • Hi Pablo, ... ... Yes, you are EXACTLY correct. To quote D...   shotsee   27d

Hi Pablo, ... ... Yes, you are EXACTLY correct. To quote Dr. Levy again, ĒThe three most important considerations in effective vitamin C therapy are ĒDose, Dose, and Dose.Ē If you donít take enough, you wonít get the desired effects. Period!...you will rarely ever fail to observe a DRAMATIC response...IF you take a large enough dose for a long enough time.Ē ... ... As Ēgrist for your mill,Ē Pablo, I myself ingest well in excess of 50 grams of ascorbic acid per day. That is my Bowel Tolerance limit. Yours could be more or less. The health results to me [at the age of 64] are: never get sick [includin ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Image Embedded Im desperate for help   daybreak22   44d  Ü C Ü

... Hi everyone, ... ... I was wondering if anyone would be able to help me with this frustrating problem that has affected my life for too long. I got acne when i was 13, and on holiday at the age of 16 I went for a sea in the harbor and the following day I got cystic acne all over my back. I thought maybe some toxin in the water was absorbed and my liver couldn't process it. ... ... Since then I've got rid of my spots, however I have a ugly appearance lingering for the past 3 years. I've been trying everything, I'm currently trying gluten free to see If it helps. ... ... Does any bo ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Hi there ... ... Look at zinc / copper balance. Often imp...   pynegj   44d

Hi there ... ... Look at zinc / copper balance. Often implicated in skin problems. ... ... In my limited knowledge (but long term on this forum) Iíd say that perhaps your lymphatic system as well as your liver is struggling to detox efficiently. Liver cleanses is a good start. ... ... Oh and do you drink a lot of water? needs to be bottled / distilled. ... ... Dairy is a big problem for many and cause congestion in the lymphatic system (do you ever get phlegm upon rising in the throat / sinuses?) ... ... What about saunas? i use these 3 x weekly   [End]
      • Hi thanks for your reply. ... ... Yeah I drink a lot of sp...   daybreak22   44d

Hi thanks for your reply. ... ... Yeah I drink a lot of spring water. I do get sinus problems, a lot of the time I wake up and have 1 side of my nose completely shut off. I enjoy extremely hot baths each week. ... ... Iíve cut out a lot of dairy, for example I have rice milk with cereal. I only recently tried raw milk but I am still unsure if I even want to have milk. The main dairy I consume is cheese. ... ... I ordered Planetary Herbals Bupleurum Liver Cleanse, 72 Tabs to try out, see what happens. I also bought a rebounder for my lymphatic system. Should I get a zinc supplement? ... ... Thank you again for ...   [retrieve this message]
        • Have you looked into inflammation? Parasites? Turmeric an...   Candidiaqueen   44d

Have you looked into inflammation? Parasites? Turmeric and fish oil are good for that, sugar is bad for the skin. Donít let the fear get the best of you. Flush again. Know what to look for and be prepared for any problems. ... ... Stop the really hot baths, get some natural olive or almond oil to put on skin after a warm shower/bath. ... ...   [End]
          • Hi thanks for your reply. What do you mean by inflammation?...   daybreak22   43d

Hi thanks for your reply. What do you mean by inflammation? ... ... On my second liver cleanse I got a 1 tiny liver fluke out. Iím currently taking ovega 3 DHA/EPA supplement which i started this month. Iíve also been putting coconut oil on my skin when Itís dry. ... ... When I had acne, I used to use too much crap on my skin. My skin care routine now is literally a hot compress each night on my face, If it feels dry I put olive oil/coconut oil on. ... ... I just ordered some more magnesium for a flush, Iím not going to lie I was scared to do it again because I actually felt worse after. I donít go for ...   [retrieve this message]
          • Re: Im desperate for help   daybreak22   43d
        • I am 25 and have been on a raw food diet for 4 years and be...   chiya   41d

I am 25 and have been on a raw food diet for 4 years and before that vegan and before that organic wholefoods in my childhood - yet STILL my liver and gall bladder are releasing MASSIVE amounts and sizes stone. Have you heard of the organ hierarchy/ Heringís law of cure? - it says the skin is the Ēleast important organĒ after that the digestive tract, when the inner organs suffer, itís shown in skin and it the skin is loaded with crap the digetive tract begins to help carrying the burden and so forth Ttherefore we must help the body, before all our organs eventually give up. Helping ALL th ...   [retrieve this message]
        • Iíve been experiencing the clogged nose in conjunction with...   Illys   40d

Iíve been experiencing the clogged nose in conjunction with using iodine therapy- the clogged sinuses are very much related to a sluggish liver. ... ... Potassium really helps in clearing up the nose, for some reason. :) ... ... http://www.thehealthyhomeeconomist.com/potassium-broth-for-rapid-recovery-and-rejuvenation/   [End]
        • You said: ... ... ĒI do get sinus problems, a lot of the t...   White Shark   38d

You said: ... ... ĒI do get sinus problems, a lot of the time I wake up and have 1 side of my nose completely shut off.Ē ... ... ĒI have rice milk with cereal.Ē ... ... ... ... Ok, nose completely shut off is a common symptom of intolerance to grains, even rice. ... Rice milk, rice, wheat bread, any grains or flour products can, in people who are intollerant, give nose completely shut off. ... ... You said: ĒThe main dairy I consume is cheese.Ē ... ... ... Are you by any chance constipated? ... ... So many problems on your skin may be related to constipation. If you donít visit tilet 2 times a day, you are most likely cons ...   [retrieve this message]
      • Iíd be a little careful with distilled water, can leach min...   hypoadrenalgirl   42d

Iíd be a little careful with distilled water, can leach minerals out of your body. Iíd stick to spring water. Maybe even add a bit of celtic salt for electrolyte balance, especially if doing saunas.   [End]
        • Iíd tend to disagree about the distilled water. What our b...   #85605   40d

Iíd tend to disagree about the distilled water. What our bodies can use is the ionic minerals that have electrons in their outer ring and have the ability to make the necessary compounds we need in our bodies, not the rock minerals found mostly in well water that end up in the joints. Distilled water is a vacuum and can also pull out toxins. Good spring water is good if it has a pH of around 7 and not much for rock minerals in it.   [End]
    • Hello, ... Before you get in to all the cleanses and holis...   c.b.   44d

Hello, ... Before you get in to all the cleanses and holistic treatments, maybe try eating a healthier diet to start. Some people do fine with dairy, gluten, grains and so fourth, hell, I use to eat all that stuff and do fine. My 53 year old father still eats that way and drinks a ton of beer daily, but he is fine, for now. Maybe one day he might develop cancer, but until then, you canít change his mind. In my opinion, dairy isnít good. Milk is intended to feed young calves, not people. It seems to be quite common that nasal stuffiness tends to be a symptom of dairy consumption. Try avoiding ...   [retrieve this message]
      • I appreciate the help. I would like to just say that Iíve b...   daybreak22   43d

I appreciate the help. I would like to just say that Iíve been working on my diet for the past 3 years and Iíve improved it a lot. I defiantly agree with you on milk, when I switched to raw milk I just had this feeling íThis is meant for cows, reallyí. ... ... Iím already a vegetarian so I didnít want to restrict myself so much, but I will try get rid of most of it. I already did dairy free for one month and It did clear my nasals, however it didnít change my skin. ... ... Iím just shy of 6ft, 183lbs if that helps at all. I drink almost the same water wise. I know what tests you are on about becaus ...   [retrieve this message]
        • This is just a shot in the dark, but from the pictures your...   c.b.   43d

This is just a shot in the dark, but from the pictures your skin appears oily. Are you consuming a lot of fats and oils? What I find, for me, is that I do best on a macro nutrient ratio of about 50% carbs, 30% fat and 20% protein. I do not consume oils because IMO I dont believe they are healthy because they are not in their natural state and its easy to overdue them.   [End]
        • The skin is the last to clear up in your bodyís ability to ...   #85605   40d

The skin is the last to clear up in your bodyís ability to detox poisons. Colon is first, liver is next, then the lymphatic system will dump on itís own. The blood will clean up and clean up the tissues. Do a thorough job of each of the first two, then your body will take it to the next detox step on itís own. Be patient and do a good job. You will know when your body does the next step, because you will feel the lymph collect in the center of the body and then dump down through the liver. The liver filters both the blood and the lymph. Flush the lymphatic debris out, then your skin ...   [retrieve this message]
          • I went through a phase of my stomach bloating out and makin...   daybreak22   39d

I went through a phase of my stomach bloating out and making me looking 6months pregnant if I ate anything at all, which corrected itself when I took good quality 50bil pro biotic. How do I know which stage Iím at? ... ... Thanks   [End]
            • Probiotics will help re-seed your colon with the good bacte...   #85605   37d

Probiotics will help re-seed your colon with the good bacteria and help your food digest. If you did a colon cleanse, what did you get for results? The colon has the rotting food laid down in layers. It hardens on the colon wall over time. It may take you a long time to soften it up and make it come out. What are you using for colon cleanser? I used Richard Schulzeís 2 formulas. The colon cleansing and liver flush go together. You should see great results once those are both cleaned out. The rest of your body will clean out on itís own once you get to the point where you see white ...   [retrieve this message]
      • Lots of truth in this post. Lots of complacency as well as...   #85605   39d

Lots of truth in this post. Lots of complacency as well as ignorance, too. ĒFor nowĒ indicates a lot of complacency. Find out the truth and apply it before you get to the ĒterminalĒ stage.   [End]
    • ... Hi daybreak22, Looking at the photos of your skin make...   propaul   42d

... Hi daybreak22, Looking at the photos of your skin makes me wonder if you have psoriasis. If the blemishes do not itch or are not painful then you probably do not have psoriasis. The only suggestion I have is for you to try various enzymes and maybe one of them will help you. Sorry that I cannot give you more help. I wish you success in your quest for relief and better health. Propaul   [End]
      • Hi propaul thanks for your reply. ... ... Yeah It doesnít...   daybreak22   41d

Hi propaul thanks for your reply. ... ... Yeah It doesnít itch or cause discomfort, it is purely cosmetic. Iíve wondered if It was caused by masturbating too often causing my hormones to become unbalanced but who knows. Itís something I am going to try stop for a month to see if it improves. ... ... Btw what do you mean by enzymes? digestive? ... ... thanks   [End]
  • LF planned for this weekend, Angina persists.   archus   76d  Ü C Ü

Hello all: ... ... Past year I have been suffering from a lot of muscle pain and extremely scratchy skin. I am taking ionic magnesium and calcium/magnesium with boron. I did LF 3 weeks ago and had good results. I still had scratchy skin after the LF. I used Magnesium lotion and it is much better now. ... ... But, after my last LF I had very bad Angina for three weeks, which made me think I need to do another LF. I am goign to use Magnesium Citrate this time instead of Epsom Salts. For last two days I have done hot and cold shower therapy, which helped the angina a lot, but it is still there. ... ... Next ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Video Embedded Rub oil on body for dry skin.................   Corey   88d

The low humidity and heated air being very dry I do tend to have dry itchy skin. I learned from Deepak Chopra what to do for it. Here is a link from long ago about the full body oil rub. ... ... http://curezone.org/forums/am.asp?i=1758635 ... ... Normally I rub the oil on and 10 minutes later take a shower. Here is a link for a better method if you are not in a hurry. Very relaxing and feels ooohhh sssooooo good! ... ... http://www.banyanbotanicals.com/sm (Video) ... ...   [End]
  • Image Embedded Chicken pox and its dry crusts - red, cracked, inflamed ski...   SmollMermaid   3mo  Ü C Ü

Hi, iím 25 and i got chicken pox over a month ago. It wasnít too bad, almost all of the crusts have now falled off and the skin underneath on some of them looks alright and properly healing. ... But i had a few of the chicken pox blisters appear around my mouth which turned into yellow crusts and have been like that for 3 weeks now, no improvement. I think they didnít crust properly for some reason, the normal crusts gradually turned very dark in colour until they were ready to fall. ... I know i shouldnít touch the crusts so i just left them, hoping they would take their normal course of heal ...   [retrieve this message]
    • I sprayed mine continually with Colloidal Silver. The itchi...   InCharge   3mo

I sprayed mine continually with Colloidal Silver. The itching subsided, and they eventually went away. ... ... However a few months later The shingles returned, but in a different area, but the pain wasnít as bad. This is because the virus hides in the nerve centers. This is the reason for all the pain. A person can have the virus eruptions for the rest of their lives according to what I have read. Maintaining a healthy immune system is vital. ... ... Amazon.com has some colloidal Silver gel that might help. Read the reviews. I didnít buy it because I have a CS generator, but the reviews ...   [retrieve this message]
    • At the very beginning of this, herpes I virus maybe? Use ap...   michellekansas   3mo

At the very beginning of this, herpes I virus maybe? Use apple cider vinegar, it will stop the growing of it right away. Now that you have it, try act too, it might help, though it might hurt. ... Or, use honey, if you can not stand the pain. Honey will hurt just a tiny bit.   [End]
  • Certified Organic Skin Care   rockbe   4mo

Certified Organic Skin Care products can give natural beauty and healthy skin without harm to our skin. But all items should only be purchased by trusted skin care stores like "MumToBe" in Australia. ... ...   [End]
  • Will there ever be an end in sight?? Getting mentally exhau...   tiffany87   4mo  Ü C Ü

About a year ago I developed tinea versicolor. I think this was the beginning of a long, long journey I have found myself on. I would get rid of one spot of the tinea and a day later a new spot would appear. It was never ending. ... ... In August, I got a breast augmentation. I took a course of antibiotics at this time as directed by the doctor. Iím guessing this was what accelerated everything. ... ... Fast forward to today.. Tinea is all over my arms, I itch constantly all over my body, I have a rash that is now on my face, arms, chest and back, brain fog, confusion, bloating, inability to lose ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Hi Tiffany, ... ... You mentioned you are Ētaking vitamin ...   shotsee   4mo

Hi Tiffany, ... ... You mentioned you are Ētaking vitamin C.Ē How much, i.e. are you ingesting to Bowel Tolerance? http://vitamincfoundation.org/www.orthomed.com/titrate.htm ... ... Dosage is THE key! Dr. Cathcart has written that he did NOT see significant results in his patients UNTIL they approached Bowel Tolerance. ... ... I am just trying to help, Tiffany, and wish you all speed in solving your health issue. ... ... Sincerely, ... ... David   [End]
    • I wouldnít take vitamin c with azoles ... ... Ascorbic aci...   GetCuredOrDieTrying   4mo

I wouldnít take vitamin c with azoles ... ... Ascorbic acid decreases the antifungal effect of fluconazole in the treatment of candidiasis. ... ... AuthorsWang Y, et al. Show all Journal ... Clin Exp Pharmacol Physiol. 2009 Oct;36(10):e40-6. doi: 10.1111/j.1440-1681.2009.05187.x. Epub 2009 Apr 27. ... ... Affiliation ... Abstract ... 1. The aim of the present study was to investigate the effects of ascorbic acid (AA) on the antifungal activity of fluconazole (FCZ) in a systemic murine candidiasis model as well as in vitro. 2. The murine model was established by infusion of Candida albicans via the tail vein. Cont ...   [retrieve this message]
      • Iím only taking about 2,000 mg a day - or 2 1,000 mg pills....   tiffany87   4mo

Iím only taking about 2,000 mg a day - or 2 1,000 mg pills. I donít think Iím taking that much. ... ... I think the nipple issue is really the worst. Iím confident itís thrush. The only thing that somewhat helps is colloidal silver gel. That doesnít seem to cure it though. ... ... I broke out in a horrible rash yesterday morning. It covered my entire face - which normally is not that effected - my chest, back and upper arms. I was miserable. I went to the sauna and that seemed to help immensely. ... ... I am just so ready to see an end in sight and I donít feel like itís coming.   [End]
        • I am currently dealing with a somewhat similar problem afte...   icecap   4mo

I am currently dealing with a somewhat similar problem after a course of antibiotics. ... ... Iím currently treating by going on the GAPS diet to heal the gut, doing daily water/coffee enemas, taking probiotics (biokult and threelac) and basic supplements (mag/calcium, B complex, vit C, vit E, cod liver oil). I also found that it was important to let the skin remain dry until it healed itself. Water just softened the tissue and exacerbated the issue. ... ... This seems to be working as I havenít had an outbreak on my face in over a week. I had it insanely bad all over my arms/top of my hand and som ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Hi Tiffany, ... ... From what I have read on the subject, ...   webb5   4mo

Hi Tiffany, ... ... From what I have read on the subject, skin problems come from the gut. Obviously you were already having problems with your gut for this yeast skin disease to develop in the first place. The antibiotics you have taken have killed of what good flora you had left and the yeast is now completely out of control as a result. ... ... candida is now getting into your body causing the severe problems you are getting. The remedy is to heal the gut and reintroduce friendly florer to keep the yeast under control. With improved diet, probiotics and fermented foods it is possible. Not an eas ...   [retrieve this message]
  • How To Use RICE WATER For Glowing Your Skin   gloskin   4mo  Ü C Ü

Rice water is one simple home remedy used by many asian women.These women work for many hours in the sun,yet they have beautiful skin.What is their secret? Rice Water,of course.Follow me as I give you first, 6 benefits of using rice water; ... ... -makes the skin soft ... -improves skin complexion ... -cleanses and tightens the skin ... -increases the elasticity of the skin by increasing collagen production ... -it helps to renew damaged skin.This is occasioned by the presence of oryzenol which renews the skin pigments ... =Rice contains ferulic acid , an antioxidant that can fight free radicals ... ... Now ...   [retrieve this message]
  • What Do I Have?   isahealer   7mo  Ü C Ü

Hi All, ... This is the best, most current forum I have found so here I am posting my problem. I am not sure where to begin, so Iíll begin with the present and go back in time. ... ... Current symptoms: ... ... 1) I spit out of my mouth and find on my shoes something that looks yellowish and oval with a point, smaller than a sesame seed but easily visible to the naked eye. (I put one of the ones from my shoe on my hand at my friendís docís office and we watched it bite me and molt into what the doc thought looked possibly like a tiny flea). ... ... 2) I have a seemingly normal BM, but not until every 4- ...   [retrieve this message]
  • does candida cause dehydration?   here to heal   8mo  Ü C Ü

I have spent the entire of last week killing off massive amounts of candida colonies. seeing them pass after daily coffee and saline enemas has blown my mind. I never could have imagined how much of that crap was in my body! anyhow, I noticed yesterday that the candida wasnít coming out in such large quantities so I figure I must have made a major dent plus I feel so much better and one thing that was very noticeable was my skin. the more I killed and evacuated the colonies, my skin felt softer and I felt less dehydrated. I havenít changed my water intake or any other regime, so I assume t ...   [retrieve this message]
    • I believe it is, no matter how much water I drink I still a...   Enthesitis12   8mo

I believe it is, no matter how much water I drink I still always feel somewhat dehydrated. My muscles get stiff in the morning but once I drink water and eat a little bit they feel much more hydrated. How are you bowel movements now sense the enemas?   [End]
    • Yup, big time. ... ... Itís not that they hog your water, ...   Michael B   8mo

Yup, big time. ... ... Itís not that they hog your water, itís that their mycotoxins damage vital organs involved with skin health. The body has limited resources to deal with the onslaught, and skin is the first to be ignored. The more systemic it has become, the worse off one is.   [End]
      • Thatís good news then because my skin has crazy improved in...   here to heal   8mo

Thatís good news then because my skin has crazy improved in just one week. Since Iím getting those suc***s out. I havenít been eating much throughout all this and afraid to because I still get nauseous when I eat plus a headache. So I know I still have a bunch more inside. I cant handle too much fiber like you suggest the leafy green thing because I have colitis also and so I get major flares from just eating a simple salad. What should I do? As of now I just juice veggies daily to get the nutrients but afraid that I need fiber to really scrape them out of my intestines. I feel like its ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Dry lips   jess3975   9mo

Hi I was wondering if anyone could help me with a problem. Over a month ago I accidentally got a cleanser for my face on my lips and ever since my upper lip is dry!! I do not lick my lips but I may however do it in my sleep because every night I put Vaseline on them and every morning wake up with dry upper lip! I have tried so many things I have a million chap sticks and I have pawpaw cream and exfoliate them with sugar and oil (which seems to help)!But every morning they just keep on being dry. I drink plenty of water! Anyone think of how else they can be treated, I may invest in the bees ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Hi Jess. I can completely relate. I had the worse issue wit...   bluefire2121   8mo

Hi Jess. I can completely relate. I had the worse issue with my lips peeling. I finally fixed the issue for good when I started using organic lip products. It makes all of the difference. This is what I use and maybe itíll work for you too. https://www.classicsugar.com/shop/caramel-lip-scrub/ If the classic sugar boutique lip scrub doesnít work, just write me back and Iíll share some other options. In any case, it worked great for me and my kids.   [End]
    • You should try some lip therapy products from EnvyDerm. Wha...   envymack   4mo

You should try some lip therapy products from EnvyDerm. What you are currently experiencing is a form of cheilitis.   [End]
    • Hi Jess, ... Hope you are doing better, but I thought I wou...   ESTHEALTH   78d

Hi Jess, ... Hope you are doing better, but I thought I would put it out there that PAB, a tree resin based, all organic salve, would help with your lips. It has proven results and does an amazing job helping your lips. My kids use it on their lips when they get sun burned, etc... and it is sold world wide. You can find it at: esthealth. com Hope this helps, ... Jody   [End]
    • Home remedies will work better for you. I think should try ...   Ella65   72d

Home remedies will work better for you. I think should try to put some buttermilk onto your lips, this is the best home remedy for dry lips. I also use this and is very effective. Besides this, you can also use bay oil.   [End]
  • how i cured my candida   #155970   9mo  Ü C Ü

I had to deal with my candida issues for quite some time but thatís all over now. I want to share what I did, maybe it wont work for you but here it is. I did 3 things at the same time so Iím not sure what was the most important thing. ... ... 1. I did a 5 day juice fast. I drank all kinds of juices but mostly carrot and green juices. Also fruit juices. I know this sounds very counterproductive, but for it worked. If I for example just ate bananas or carrots normally i got terrible issues feeling very groggy, fatigued and out of it, but juicing is completely different. Iím not sure why, maybe b ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Congrats!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am cured too i guess, but i am wait...   rdca   9mo

Congrats!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am cured too i guess, but i am waiting some time just to confirm!!!!! Congrats for beat the monster!!!!!   [End]
    • It could have actually been the probiotic that did the tric...   tpno2005   9mo

It could have actually been the probiotic that did the trick. You said you only took it 2 or 3 times, but if it established a colony in your gut, it could have grown from there without you needing to supply any more. Babies are obviously only born once, but the inoculation of bacteria from the motherís vagina seems to be sufficient to colonize their guts for life.   [End]
  • How to heal blood vessels in skin fast?   bjornbjorn   9mo  Ü C Ü

I have been using Topical Steroids (cortisone cream 2%) for 3 years now. I have learned that I have steroid induced eczema. I need the blood vessels in my skin back to normal as soon as possible but what can I do to speed up the process?????   [End]
  • Medical mystery - Why does probiotics cure my itchy acne / ...   #59212   10mo  Ü C Ü

Hereís a medical mystery for you, over the last year Iíve developed a strange itchy acne like condition, somewhat similar to eczema, concentrated around my face, especially cheeks and scalp. Strangely it also made my skin overall feel oily and itchy - a very unpleasant experience. ... ... I could tell that it was exacerbated by certain foods, definitely dairy, so that was largely cut but it persisted nevertheless. ... ... The solution finally was probiotics, Genestra brands HMF Forte 10 billion CFU Lactobacillus Acidophilus. Taken twice a day. I have now been on this for 6 months and it has been ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Probiotics dismished a lot of symptoms here too..   rdca   10mo

Probiotics dismished a lot of symptoms here too..   [End]
    • You may have some kind of food allergy that the probiotics ...   tpno2005   10mo

You may have some kind of food allergy that the probiotics help with. The probiotics may be helping you digest whatever food particle it is that is giving you the allergic symptoms. Just an idea.   [End]
    • Probiotics make certain B-group vitamins (for example Vitam...   ericbakker   10mo

Probiotics make certain B-group vitamins (for example Vitamins B2, B12, folic acid and biotin) and vitamin K in the gut. They also produce short chain fatty acids, which provide up to 5-10% of our total body energy requirements. ... Lactobacillus acidophilus is critical in helping us to regulate our immune system. These friendlies do this by stimulating the maturation and balancing of the immune system at birth, but then go on to stimulate and prime the immune system right throughout our lives. This enables us to have a correct response to dietary and environmental allergens and also toleran ...   [retrieve this message]
      • EricBakker is spot on there. ... ... Probiotics do wonders...   WildingP   10mo

EricBakker is spot on there. ... ... Probiotics do wonders to rebalance the gut flora which is a large part of our immune system. And since eczema is an autoimmune disorder, that means your immune system is basically attacking your bodyís own tissues out of confusion (since itís so out of balance and confused). ... ... I know they definitely helped me too. ... ... However, I HIGHLY recommend you try fermented foods instead. Probiotics pale in comparison to the power and bacterial concentration of things like sauerkraut, kefir and kimchi. Plus, probiotics usually contain a somewhat narrow spectrum of stra ...   [retrieve this message]
    • told peaple 10yrs age to stop using it because its bad for ...   NatHealingSuperFreak   8mo

told peaple 10yrs age to stop using it because its bad for you.NO!! They actualy told you that because its a cheap house hold item that KILLS YEAST AND SPORS AND M.R.S.A.. and much more. ... ... Oh, the skin and scalp. Find some nice essential oil...look up Pure Essential Oils on the net that kill fungus and things and pick one or two that you like..Go to walmart or walgreens and get an in expensive massage oil ( no mineral oil) then take the essential oil and poor the essential oils in the bottle. if its a big bottle of massage oil..treat a half a bottle at a time. You wont wasit the essentia ...   [retrieve this message]
    • When I was in my teens, I had acne. Whenever I got a fever,...   jakewarden   20d

When I was in my teens, I had acne. Whenever I got a fever, my acne went away. Some acne is caused by bad intestinal bacteria making itís way to the oil glands in the skin. The probiotic you take probably gets rid of the bad bacteria. Just a guess. If the probiotic works, then it would be wise to learn more about bacteria including prebiotics too. Prebiotics are what probiotics live on; like pectin found in apples.   [End]
  • My story and my CURE are now yours for the taking   Level1   13mo  Ü C Ü

How my story began.... ... ... I was on my way to the doctor for my broken arm, I had been in a cast for several months due to a broken wrist. I was getting my cast off and I remember it like yesterday. The technician cut my cast off and I noticed bumps on the inside of my fingers and asked him if he has seen this before he said it was just a mild skin irritation. ... ... I continued to watch my hands get worse and worse and after much research I saw that It could possibly be two things, the first was something that pertains to my career field in dentistry and that was Herpes whitlow which scared m ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Zinc / Copper 1:8 Idiots ! No, 1:10 is WRONG.   Pokermaniac   14mo  Ü C Ü

Hi ... ... Those idiots who says 1:10 take 1,5 year of my life. ... ... I try to stick with 1:10 last 1 year, thats why my candida not worse and not improve. Shit i use 1:8 since last 3 days, and disappear from some lower places. Damn average vegan do 1:7 and its good. Average human have 1:8 up to 1:9,5 and it good. Around 1:10 is 50% of time good, 50% of time wrong so its WRONG. ... ... Ideal is 1:8.   [End]
    • Hi ... ... 1:8,1 also not working. I take 5mg zinc this mo...   Pokermaniac   14mo

Hi ... ... 1:8,1 also not working. I take 5mg zinc this morning(around 1,6 assimilate) to rise my yesterday ratio to 1:8,7. Today i decrease millet intake from 50grams to 25grams and increase 50gram white rice to stay at 1:8,7 ratio, lets see. ... ... Bye   [End]
    • Stop being obsessed about ratios. What sort of a life is th...   FluffyBunny   14mo

Stop being obsessed about ratios. What sort of a life is that? If that had anything to do with real life or health, all animals apart from humans would have died out by now. How about listening to your body and just eating healthy, fresh food according to your instincts and some common sense??   [End]
      • Ratios are most important, than rest stuff. ... ... I eat ...   Pokermaniac   14mo

Ratios are most important, than rest stuff. ... ... I eat too much spices who have more copper then i think. ... ... So 1:7,5 - 1:9,5 for Cu/Zn is good. ... ... Candida and Copper/Zinc is all about. No sugar, no carbs, no fat, no antifungals, no all other shit. No Diflucan, no coconut oil, no Citro - ALL ARE WORTHLESS in my case (non albicans candida overgrow). ... ... We have winter here, so raw food kill me, SUMMER GO RAW, yes !   [End]
    • Our bodies are different and everyone need different ratios...   thelaughingdogs   14mo

Our bodies are different and everyone need different ratios. Some will build up in your body over time and then your will need less at some point. Seems that your stressing over this and guess what, stress will cause your candida to grow.   [End]
  • Skin Problems   #167581   15mo  Ü C Ü

I have had eczema off and on since I was a child and extremely dry skin since grade school. The past few years my skin has gotten much worse with a lot of flaking. Then this past spring I developed redness, flaking and swelling under both eyes. There was burning and itching too. Doing research online, found the name is peri orbital dermatitis. If itís around the mouth itís called peri-oral dermatitis. Initially I thought it was allergies but couldnít figure out what. After reading a book about it before Christmas I gave up wheat about 5 weeks ago. My dry, flaky skin has gotten SO much bett ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Udo 369 Blend and Dry Skin   lovely008   18mo  Ü C Ü

I have dry skin all over and recently started taking Udoís 369 blend. Iíve taken flaxseed oil in the past but saw no change in my skin. After taking udos blend, I expected to get smooth, soft skin like everyone raved about but got the opposite. The skin in my face is the worst, it looks so wrinkly/dehydrated and feels very rough. It didnít feel this terrible before taking the blend. ... ... Im trying to figure out if I should keep taking it till my body gets used to it or if I should just stop. I suspect itís the omega 6 but want to keep taking it because itís helping in other areas. Has anyone ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Burning Skin 24/7 Undiagnosed   sometindied   18mo  Ü C Ü

for past 20 months, been unable to consume any food or beverage besides water without erupting (within 3-5mins) in burning-swelling-rashing-drying skin. seen 50+ doctors, all still remain perplexed... claim never heard of such a thing before. Countless test, including food allergy testing... all of which doctors say are clean. Tried over 60 lotions, creams and bathing solutions only to find they worsen my skin. For the longest time I wasnít even able to sit down without feeling on fire. Iíve been stuck on a diet of fatty red meats, olive and canola oil, flaxseed, and freshwater fish, ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Really you have have a very painful story..may god bless yo...   franklin067   18mo

Really you have have a very painful story..may god bless you..   [End]
    • ... ... ĒIím confused on who exactly Iím supposed to turn ...   chirontherainbowbridge   18mo

... ... ĒIím confused on who exactly Iím supposed to turn to next.Ē ... ... Hi, ... ... Oneís being told to turn nowhere but to oneís Self. it would seem. more tomorrow-- itís too late now--But do this: ask, from your deepest heart - to be shown the closest truth to ĒyouĒ, and what you need to know next. Ask this of the highest energy that you can imaagine, whatever it is. It is NOT curezone. (no offence) This is about you tuning into YOU, directly, with no ímiddlemení. ... ... Sounds simple but the fact is, we donít do this, except in a kind of offhand whiney way- On this planet, we have Ēfree willĒ which t ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Hope you come back and check for messages. You have tried l...   MENDOMAID   17mo

Hope you come back and check for messages. You have tried lots of products but maybe not Florasone Cream. Itís over the counter. Whenever I have an itching problem this is what I use. ... ... Are you gluten sensitive or intolerant? ... Are you strictly gluten free - diet, body products, anything that might have gluten. ... For years I have used only Borax for all washing. No detergents or commerical cleaning compounds. No anti-static in the dryer. No tooth paste - only baking soda and a Water-Pik. ... ... Several years ago I found a report of a group of people who had painful itchy rashes - no parasites, ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Dry Skin - Too much sodium or too much potassium   Pokermaniac   18mo  Ü C Ü

Hi ... ... Dry skin specially between fingers is a symptom of low sodium/chloride or low potassium intake in food. ... ... Homeostatic Balance required ratio around 1:1,7 for Potassium. ... ... Sodium / Potassium ratio from 1:1,2 up to 1:2,1. ... ... You have low chance to overcome candida with other ratios or it take years. ... ... Advice: 3:2 for potassium in every meal, 3000mg of sodium(will be around 4500mg chloride) per day and 4500mg potassium / day. ... ... Best   [End]
    • Hi, PM ... ... I keep wondering when you research is goin...   candisufferer   18mo

Hi, PM ... ... I keep wondering when you research is going to include other critical trace minerals, like magnesium, zinc, iron, etc... One could really mess themselves up without keeping things in balance.....no offense since I learn from your posts but, just thought Iíd ask why all the focus on these two electrolytes and not the others. ... ... Blessings.   [End]
      • Hi ... ... Average person should take 300-400mg Mg and 800...   Pokermaniac   18mo

Hi ... ... Average person should take 300-400mg Mg and 800-1500mg Ca so ratio around 1:2,5. ... ... Cooper/Zinc 1:10 in food. ... ... Rest are less important. ... ... With Candida take ratios in every meal. ... ... Salt and potasssium give me herx and flare ups. ... ... Potassium / Sodium ratio 3:2 !!! ... ... Sodium 3000mg and 4500mg potassium. Do not take more then 3200-3300 sodium, cuz more then 5000mg chlorine is not recommended for anyone. ... ... My Score from different ratio Na/K then 1:1,2 up to 1:2,1 daily basis ? ... - constipation ... - Candida flare ups ... - dry skin ... - lose waight ... - numbness, tingling ... - die-off (neveren ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Excema & Hair Loss Shampoo!   Kabaraz   19mo  Ü C Ü

A reader of my website got rid of a 15-year long full body excema problem and regrew his hair using my shampoo recipe. ... ... My dad, brother, friend, and other people have all regrown their hair and darkened their hair (back to youthful appearance) using this recipe. Give it a try, itís free. More info at BREAKTHEMATRIX.org ... ... Step 1 ... ... Pick fresh nettles (wear gloves), rosemary, and comfrey (optional) from your area or buy rosemary, nettle and comfrey (optional) powder. Rosemary is extremely easy to grow and most people have it outside their homes. Nettles can be harder to find. If you get s ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Dear Kabaraz ... ... Thank you for that shampoo recipe. I ...   eczemanomore   18mo

Dear Kabaraz ... ... Thank you for that shampoo recipe. I sometime get eczema on my scalp, and will try it next time. ... I noticed that you said that the use of the coconut oil was optional. I will tell you my experience with coconut oil and hair growth. ... ... My daughter, too a scissors to her hair when she was three years old, cutting some of the hair down close to the roots, so she had a lot of patches. I treid a number of things and the hair growth was very slow. ... ... One day I came across extra virgin cold press coconut oil, and I started using this on her hair. The regrowth was so rapid that I o ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Kudos to you for your post and your website   Dquixote1217   18mo

Thanks much for sharing this information with us - including the link to your website. ... ... I am always a bit leary of posts that appear in the Hair forums which have website links - too often the links and offers for "free" this or that are just ploys and the main purpose of the site and/or "freebie" is to try to sell something.  So, I checked out your website and found that I like it quite a bit.  Good for you for putting that site together - lots of good info, freely shared.  ...   [End]
    • Moderator take another look - there was NOTHING wrong with ...   Dquixote1217   18mo

Why in the world would you remove this post?  I gave it a "Good Message" alert (or thought I did). It contained a very good recipe for a shampoo to help with excema and baldness and a link to a site with a lot of good, freely posted information with nothing to sell - unlike the first response, which goes to a website which attempts to sell and/or get your to sign up for a "free" ebook and newsletter which will result in repeated sales emails. ...   [End]
  • A very unusual therapy group   Bilbodoggins   19mo  Ü C Ü

Sometimes itís not easy to be a womanís pair of pants... ... ... http://youtu.be/wRhTrKmTNh8   [End]
  • For Stings, Bites, Infection, Swelling, Inflammation, Rash,...   drna   19mo  Ü C Ü

For Stings, Bites, Infection, Swelling, Inflammation, Rash, Minor Cuts etc: ... ... Bitter Melon or Balsam Pear Tincture or Salve ... ... A friend in Missouri shared this with me today after I told her about my wasp sting yesterday. ... ... "I ... have a home grown remedy that helps take the sting out and swelling down [besides the chewing tobacco, which may help too]. ... ... I grow a plant called balsam, some call it bitter melon or balsam pear.  ... [W]hen the gourd like fruit turns orange, I pick it and clean out the insides and then [after slicing it up?] soak it in [alcohol] in a jar.  ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Frontal Hair loss, dry hair and scalp and feels like someth...   bjornbjorn   20mo  Ü C Ü

I am losing my hair only in the frontal region, I have no hair loss in anyone in my family so that is probably not it. I am 30 years old and am very healthy and it only natural non processed foods. My front of my scalp the hair is falling out like crazy and getting thinner. I dont know what to do to stop this, it is very itchy and dry and feels like something is crawling on my scalp even though I cant see anything there nor can anyone else. What can I do to fix this? I tried emu oil on my scalp every night at bed time but it did nothing. Please help with any ideas.   [End]
  • Image Embedded Rash around lips, angular chelitis- beeswax allergy? Please...   #151399   20mo  Ü C Ü

http://curezone.com/upload/_O_P_Forums/Peeling_Lips/lips4.jpg ... ... Here is a picture of my lips this morning. To start things off I will give you a little background info. I am a 20 year old female. I have been dealing with eczema, angular chelitis, chronic diarrhea, etc for about 8 years. (You can go to my first post on here if you want even more background information.) I live a pretty healthy lifestyle. I recently cut out dairy and gluten in my diet and my eczema and loose stools have improved. My lips have still been bad though. They have a raw, tight feeling almost all the time. The cor ...   [retrieve this message]
    • have you got patch/strip testing done? and prick testing? i...   ryan34   20mo

have you got patch/strip testing done? and prick testing? it looks like contact dermatitis   [End]
      • Thank you for your response!! I had it done when I was real...   #151399   20mo

Thank you for your response!! I had it done when I was really young, and I had allergy shots for years. I have not had any more allergy testing done since then though. This is the article I saw that mentions the allergic contact dermatitis and thats how my lips look http://zizaidermatology.wordpress.com/2010/08/06/how-i-healed-the-rash-around-my-mouth/ ... ... Is there anything I can try before I go to an allergy doctor? I am tired of scheduling appointments months in advance and then getting referred to another specialist. ... ... Thanks! ... Rachel   [End]
        • You can try and eliminate certain foods and products. Do yo...   ryan34   20mo

You can try and eliminate certain foods and products. Do you currently apply anything to your lips? ... ... On top of the allergy testing I think you should find a good dermatologist, as for the inflammation I feel protopic would help a lot with that, if the root cause can not be eliminated (no allergy found) but again that would be at your dermatologists discretion. Your condition is treatable so try not to worry, call the dermatologists office for cancellations.   [End]
          • Rachel, ... ... You should consider yourself lucky. Compar...   Healing2021   20mo

Rachel, ... ... You should consider yourself lucky. Compared to most people on here your lips look great. And like Ryan said I think its probably pretty easily treated. It does look like you have a little angular cheilits, but I agree that you should get patch testing. ... ... Also this foaming agent called Sodium Lauryl Sulfate (SLS) is in most soaps, toothpastes, detergents, etc. If you are allergic to SLS or SLS intolerant, this can irritate your skin greatly so you should eliminate SLS from all of your soaps and toothpastes. You can go to Whole Foods and find plenty of SLS free products. But aga ...   [retrieve this message]
            • racheldeniseh, ... i have severe dry peeling lips and angul...   lipdisorder   20mo

racheldeniseh, ... i have severe dry peeling lips and angular chelitis and i use anti-fungual cream tolnaftate and clotrimazole to kill the candida-yeast-fungus around the lips. Remember candida is yeast, yeast is fungus, and any anti-fungual cream can kill it. Before i sleep at night i apply a thin layer of tolnaftate, itís been 2 weeks and my lips are getting better, i will continue for 4 weeks and see if there are any improvements. ... i also have been on a candida diet for 10 weeks (2 months) which means no sugar, no carbohydrates so i only eat salad, green vegetable, beef, and chicken. i al ...   [retrieve this message]
        • Consider alternatives to treatment when the normal doctors ...   JamesHarden   20mo

Consider alternatives to treatment when the normal doctors dont work like I have. Try a homeapothist, you could try restoring your colonic health while waiting for your appointment, or you could try taking a strong natural multiviatmin because your symptoms are similar to vitamin deficiency even if it does not show up on tests.   [End]
    • I also had angular chelitis and extremely chapped, cracked,...   brillig   20mo

I also had angular chelitis and extremely chapped, cracked, peeling lips for many, many years. Like you, I tried just about everything, with no luck until recently. ... ... I have switched to ALL natural skin care (no chemicals of any kind), which helped my skin in general, but the step that finally cleared up my lips was when I totally eliminated Sodium Lauryl Sulfate from my life, including switching to SLS-free toothpaste, mouthwash, and all skin care products. ... ... It took a month or so after the change, but now my lips are totally normal and soft for the first time in years, and the angular ...   [retrieve this message]
    • I donít know anything about your condition but pure shea bu...   crane23   20mo

I donít know anything about your condition but pure shea butter is a good natural alternative to commercial lip salve as it has no additives. You can buy it online.   [End]
      • I agree, shea butter is great. Bulk Apothecary has great o...   brillig   20mo

I agree, shea butter is great. Bulk Apothecary has great online prices for it. One slight downside it that it wonít stick to your lips quite as well as a lip balm with some kind of wax in it. So just plain shea butter will need to be applied more often. ... ... Or, you could easily make you own lip balm by mixing a little melted wax with the shea butter (beeswax or micro-crystalline wax, if you decide you are allergic to beeswax). Then you would have your own totally natural lip balm with no chemicals or artificial ingreidents. ...   [End]
    • Hi, ... ... There are virtually no syndromes and/or diseas...   shotsee   20mo

Hi, ... ... There are virtually no syndromes and/or diseases that are not reversible. If you are interested in taking control of your own health [and I sincerely hope you are], the following will give you all the information you need: ... ... Any of the discourses by Luigi Cornaro (available free online); ... ... Any of the books by Horace Fletcher (available free online); ... ... Any of the writings of Arnold Ehret. ... ... Just like virtually everything else in life, it is all ultimately up to YOU. ... ... You have all my best wishes for a successful journey and resolution, ... ... David   [retrieve this message]
    • I realize that your post has been up for 3 months already a...   liljack   17mo

I realize that your post has been up for 3 months already and while I do hope you found something that worked for you, I wanted to come and make a suggestion for you. Iíve had eczema my whole life and my face has always been very sensitive so I always had a bit of a rash - especially around my eyes and mouth. I used to just cover it up with makeup. However, about a year ago, I had a scaly crack in the corner of my mouth along with the usual rash and it was terrible. So painful... nothing got rid of it. Not polysporin, not cortizone, steroids, nothing. I had it for about three months and wa ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Hi Rachel, Last year I had the same pink around my lips. I...   nicegirl125   5mo

Hi Rachel, Last year I had the same pink around my lips. It really started after I started using a lip balm stick. I told a skin doctor that my lips were dry, even though I was using the regular name brand lip balm sticks, and he suggested Burtís Beeswax. I bought that - it had peppermint in it - and started applying it around the edges of my lips. I developed the same pinkness that you have and could not get rid of it. After the winter was over, and I stopped using anything medicated on my lips (I have no problem with lipsticks), the pinkness slowly disappeared - but it took months. ...   [retrieve this message]
    • I have eczema and angular chelitis as well. Although my all...   RN SUCCESS #179836   3mo

I have eczema and angular chelitis as well. Although my allergy tests came back negative for everything I know my skin problems are caused by what I eat. What Iíve learned is that certain foods can still have a negative effect on the body even though you may not be ĒallergicĒ to them. Iíve been doing food elimination diets for the past couple years to determine the causes and now I cut out gluten dairy milk eggs vinegar (and anything with vinegar in it like mustard) and citrus fruits (anything too acidic). Itís a lot to eliminate but my skin looks amazing now... and when I have cheats here ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Image Embedded CURE eczema by eating sushi, sashimi, steak tartare, carpac...   letsdoiteczema   21mo  Ü C Ü

I cured 95% of my life long 20 year SEVERE SUICIDAL eczema in 2 months. No drugs, no steroids, no ointments, no antibiotics. ... ... Still healing the remaining 5%, Iíll admit, but Iím sure Iíll be cured in about a yearís time with this crazy progress. ... ... Tried organic cooked whole foods diet, organic whole foods plant-based diet, raw vegan high-fat, raw vegan high-fruit (aka 80/10/10), Gerson Therapy, finally stumbled upon Raw Paleo Diet and it SAVED MY LIFE!!! I was seriously considering suicide with severe full body rashes, excruciating pain even when not moving....etc. ... ... This is ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Raw meat diet is the real deal. Iíve never had excema probl...   cataplexy   21mo

Raw meat diet is the real deal. Iíve never had excema problems but I pass white threads in my stool when i eat raw meat + dark leafy greens. I never passed anything by taking natural antifungals or fluconazole. ... ... When i start eating cooked meat again, i stop passing white threads. Same thing if i eat any fruit or non-leafy-green veggie, which are part of the raw paleo diet. ... ... So, in my experience: ... ... Good: raw meat, leafy greens (kale, spinach, collard). The more greens i eat, the more white threads i pass. ... ... bad: everything else (cooked meat, grains, nuts, fruit, veggie).   [retrieve this message]
    • Could be something to this, great that this is working for ...   saywhatagain   21mo

Could be something to this, great that this is working for you. A couple things to consider for others who are pondering this diet, the meat that we eat today is far different from the meat that ancient man was eating. Todayís animals are treated very badly are not in the wild and have tons of parasites, I have talked to farmers that have verified this. If you eat raw meat in todayís world you will have tons of parasites and possibly many other diseases. The only way to do this properly is to hunt your own food in the wild and eat it raw, then you will probably be very healthy. Meat h ...   [retrieve this message]
      • i would have to agree with you that eating raw meat is defi...   #155151   21mo

i would have to agree with you that eating raw meat is definitely not a plausible answer for very many people. becoming a true vegetarian takes much much more work than most people are willing/able to put into it. tofu is not an acceptable source of protein in my (not so) humble opinion. ... ... i dont put much faith into any ímiracleí diet, it has taken me a lot of my own time and effort in researching and practicing certain eating habits to develop anything remotely successful. it is not the job of some dime-a-dozen internet guru to tell me how to do it. i follow a basic guideline and make sm ...   [retrieve this message]
  • OMG! Is Egg Yolks the cure to Eczema and possible Liver Iss...   wplush   21mo  Ü C Ü

I know this is a long post but please try to read it ok....thanks in advance. ... ... Ok, before you get hopeful, I want to say I am not cured Ēyet.Ē ... ... For about a year Iíve been suffering from multiple problems such as: ... ... 1. burning sensation in stomach, throat, and mouth ... 2. sensitive lips ... 3. teeth erosion ... 4. eczema ... 5. slight body odor ... 6. night sweats ... ... Iíve tried many herbs, medicines, diets to help these symptoms...nothing worked. ... ... But just recently I started doing the Ēegg yolk liver flushĒ ... ... tsetsi the originator uses limes but i had grapefruit and lemons... ... ... the recip ...   [retrieve this message]
    • I did the liver flush but without raw eggs. some of them co...   affliction   21mo

I did the liver flush but without raw eggs. some of them contain salonella, just saying.   [End]
      • thanks for the response. ... ... Iíve done several clark f...   wplush   21mo

thanks for the response. ... ... Iíve done several clark flushes and several sutter flushes. ... ... some produced stones and some didnít. ... ... More important than getting stones out I was looking for results in my symptoms which wasnít coming. ... ... So thatís when I said, why not try the egg yolk liver flush. Itís not as taxing on the body like Huldaís with the epson salts. ... ... And after two days my skin is improving. ... ... My main symptom is my stomach, throat, and mouth pains but I strongly feel its all related. ... ... And if my skin is improving thatís one step in the right direction. ... ... I never thought of ...   [retrieve this message]
        • Do you think your improvements may just be from the raw egg...   Michael B   21mo

Do you think your improvements may just be from the raw egg yolks? They are a healing food in and of themselves, especially if all you have eaten before has been cooked animal fats or vegetable oils.   [End]
          • Hi michaelb, ... ... Yes I do think so. I believe the rol...   wplush   21mo

Hi michaelb, ... ... Yes I do think so. I believe the roll yo is what is helping me. Iíve done several other flushes in the past and the had little results. ... ... Thatís why I think the yolks are helping. Iím not cured by any means nut I hope this is a step in the right direction. ... ... Iím going to try this for a week and see how goes.   [End]
    • Hey, I had questions about your remedy for body odour!!   GodSeeker30   21mo

Hey bro, ... Ryan Annunziello here. I had questions, about your remedy you mentioned about the body odour! Did you body odour seem too be a slightly faint one, or a maladorous one? What did your body odour smell like, is what Iím asking? Lastly, in the diet plan, you mentioned mixing egg yolks, with a grapefruit and 1 tablespoon of olive oil. Ummm, just curious but when you mention the grapefruit, are you saying we have too eat a whole grapefruit, along with the egg yolks and olive oil, or are you meaning, we have too blend in, the grapefruit juice from the grapefruit, in with the egg yolks ...   [retrieve this message]
      • Ryan, ... ... Iím not cured by any means Ēyet.Ē ... ......   wplush   21mo

Ryan, ... ... Iím not cured by any means Ēyet.Ē ... ... I donít suffer from extreme body odor but a faint smell. ... ... I tend to sweat a lot especially and my knees, elbows, and neck. ... ... I also have eczema and a burning sensation in my stomach and mouth. ... ... Iím about 5 days in the egg yolk treatment. ... ... I have slight improvements in the dryness in my hands. ... ... My other symptoms didnít improve yet. ... ... I read about the egg yolk liver flush by following Tsetsiís protocol on this site, you can do a google search for it. ... ... I believe my liver is not at its optimal health and causing my problems and the ...   [retrieve this message]
  • 20 year old female- food intolerances, eczema, chronic diar...   #151399   22mo  Ü C Ü

Hello everyone!! I would just like to share my story with you all, and I would appreciate any advice, suggestions, etc. ... ... I am a 20 year old female and going to be a senior in college next year. My problems really began about 8 years ago when I was going into high school. I didnít really put any pieces together at the time, and I was too embarrassed to really try to get help until this past year. Before high school I was overweight, and had really oily skin and hair and acne. I did not really have any health problems at all except the typical childhood illnesses. Going into high school e ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Did you get any relief in your symptoms from the liver flus...   wplush   22mo

Did you get any relief in your symptoms from the liver flush?   [End]
      • Thank you for your response! I have felt much better in the...   #151399   22mo

Thank you for your response! I have felt much better in the few days after the flush. I have had more energy too. I have not experienced long term relief of my symptoms yet. I am hoping that once I get all of the stones out that I will be able to see a significant difference. Have you done a liver flush before? Ever see any results? So far, I am a fan of it but only time will tell.   [End]
    • Whatís the birth control pill for exactly, some women take ...   uchihaMadara   22mo

Whatís the birth control pill for exactly, some women take em for different reasons?! ... ... Ensure that youíre taking a RAW, whole-food based multivitamin to replete the draining minerals and vitamins from the birth control. If you decide to replete, make sure that the Vitamin E is RAW as well with at least 8 different tocopherols and tocotrienols. ... ... If you can get off pharma meds 100%, that would be the most optimal choice. ... ... I hope you know what youíre getting into in your field. ... ... On to your issues... thanks for posting a thorough history, it helps. ... ... If you still have cold hands and f ...   [retrieve this message]
      • Hi! Thank you so much for your response!!! The initial reas...   #151399   22mo

Hi! Thank you so much for your response!!! The initial reason that I began taking birth control was because my menstrual cycle was very irregular. Sometimes I would skip for months at a time. About 6 months prior to getting birth control pills I was having 2 periods a month (extremely annoying!!). I went to the gynecologist for the first time at the beginning of my sophomore year of college, and she recommended birth control pills. My periods have been regular ever since. Now I continue taking them for their actual purpose (birth control). Are there any other birth control options you sugg ...   [retrieve this message]
        • Hi! Thank you so much for your response!!! The initial reas...   uchihaMadara   22mo

Hi! Thank you so much for your response!!! The initial reason that I began taking birth control was because my menstrual cycle was very irregular. Sometimes I would skip for months at a time. About 6 months prior to getting birth control pills I was having 2 periods a month (extremely annoying!!). I went to the gynecologist for the first time at the beginning of my sophomore year of college, and she recommended birth control pills. My periods have been regular ever since. Now I continue taking them for their actual purpose (birth control). Are there any other birth control options you sugg ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Hello ... ... I think you might want to try anti-parasite ...   sashasasha   22mo

Hello ... ... I think you might want to try anti-parasite medications. My son has eczema and asthma and he has parasites. I saw on the Drís Show a doctor explaing their could be parasites in a child or teenager if they have eczema and asthma. he disguises itself in the joints. Hope this helps.   [End]
      • Thank you for your response! Your response is very interest...   #151399   22mo

Thank you for your response! Your response is very interesting to me. Are there any anti parasite medications in particular? Should I speak to my doctor or is it OTC? I have had eczema (on joints) for so long.. I also had a cousin that had intestinal parasites. Any additional information on this would be very appreciated..   [End]
        • [Message Subject Hidden by a Forum Moderator]   KaitS   22mo

[Message Body Hidden by a Forum Moderator]   [End]
          • Thank you for your response!! Thanks for the multivitamin s...   #151399   22mo

Thank you for your response!! Thanks for the multivitamin suggestion.. it is hard to know what to pick when there are so many different options. I feel cold all the time (in a normal room temperature room, summertime, all the time). I have not had my thyroid checked since I am a healthy weight, but I do tend to store extra fat in certain areas that I can never burn off (butt, thighs). I will look into getting my thyroid checked and let you know. Any suggestions to not be cold are definitely appreciated. Does the iosol iodine come in a pill or liquid form? Thank you again!! :)   [End]
        • I really wish i had some more info for you but trying as ma...   #154735   21mo

I really wish i had some more info for you but trying as many antiparasite meds will have to be the route you take to kill these things.   [End]
    • Just to comment that I have always had Reynaulds syndrome--...   crane23   22mo

Just to comment that I have always had Reynaulds syndrome--fingers turn white at temps below about 65 degrees. My sister has it too. I finally cured it by moving to a hot southern climate. I had been very active my whole life, including running most days, and that doesnít seem to help it at all. ... ... Iíve been wondering about birth control and gall bladder congestion lately. Iíve been on it almost my whole life (now 45) for problem periods. Donít have any answers there, just sympathy as Iím afraid to stop it. ... ... For parasites there is a blend of three herbs that a lot of people take. Black ...   [retrieve this message]
      • Thank you for your response!! I always can appreciate the e...   #151399   22mo

Thank you for your response!! I always can appreciate the empathy from people who have experienced the same things as me.. It is frustrating to be active and trying to live a healthy lifestyle and still not being able to change anything. I really want to end birth control but am concerned about my irregular periods and not finding a better form of protection. I hope to find a good alternative, but it will be a process I am sure. Thanks again for your response/suggestions!!   [End]
    • I would highly recommend, making water kefir and milk kefir...   penthoy   22mo

I would highly recommend, making water kefir and milk kefir with non diary, such as soy milk or preferably self made soy or almond milk or other milk replacement. as well as kombucha, and other fermented product, such as kimchi, they all have strong viral fighting properties, and are extremely safe, and 0 risk to do. just make sure you make it yourself and follow a good instruction.   [End]
    • Hi racheldeniseh, ... ... The problems you are experiencin...   OhBuckeye   22mo

Hi racheldeniseh, ... ... The problems you are experiencing is due to a nutrient deficiency. I realize its difficult for most to believe that the solution to ALL illness and disease is link to a nutrient deficiency, but I assure you that is the cause. Herbs are helpful. Herbs can be just like taking medication, in the fact that, herbs address the symptoms which are displayed thru disease, but never the root cause of the disease. ... Please check your inbox.   [End]
    • Hello Rachel, ... ... Iíd like to say thank you for your s...   lownskater52   22mo

Hello Rachel, ... ... Iíd like to say thank you for your story. Hopefully we can help you. ... ... My first thought after reading you story is that your body became extremely toxic at a young age. Not sure what from. Could have been from over the counter medicines, exposure to chemicals, vaccinations, anything. Doesnít really matter. This most likely lead to gallstones in the gallbladder and in the liver. When you develop gallstones in the liver/gallbladder, the impeded flow of bile causes more gallstones to form starting a vicious cycle of gallstone formation and worsening symptoms. ... ... The dry ...   [retrieve this message]
      • Taylor, ... ... Great advice. Iím going through similar s...   wplush   22mo

Taylor, ... ... Great advice. Iím going through similar symptoms as rachel. However, I have a burning throat, mouth, and lips along with the eczema. ... ... I have drastically adjusted my diet but with little resolve. ... ... Pzchuckle suggested I do a liver flush which I plan to do this weekend. I hope to do one every two weeks until I see no stones. ... ... I hope this helps. I will be so grateful if this is the magic bullet I was looking for ;)   [End]
      • Taylor, ... ... Thank you so much for your well written a...   #151399   22mo

Taylor, ... ... Thank you so much for your well written and thought out answer!! That is probably the best advice I have ever heard. I am trying to adjust my diet even more (working my way up to vegan.) It will definitely be a process though for me. How do you know that I love fruity pebbles by the way? haha. I am definitely going to keep liver flushing and I hope to see a lot of improvement with that. I have never heard of the body brush before? I am in the sun alot but I hate sweating because of the itching. Maybe getting rid of all the toxins on my skin will help. I like the herb idea.. tha ...   [retrieve this message]
        • Good luck Rachel on your quest for better health. ... ... ...   wplush   22mo

Good luck Rachel on your quest for better health. ... ... When I first came to this forum I didnít know where to begin...I still donít lol. ... ... But we can agree cleansing is the answer. ... ... And it seems like Liver Flushing is one of the major keys. ... ... I plan to do my first liver flush in two days, tomorrow is the start of the epson salts. I hope to pass some stones and feel even a little relief. That is hope to keep doing these flushes. But I realize you have to keep going until no stones are left like Taylor said. ... ... Good luck. ... ... I will report my results. Please do so with yours.   [retrieve this message]
      • Excellent post Taylor! ... ... May I add a few suggestions...   OhBuckeye   22mo

Excellent post Taylor! ... ... May I add a few suggestions. ... ... First the liver/gallbladder flushes are excellent for detoxing the system. ... ... When drinking water make sure it is purified, I only us home-made distilled. Do NOT apply anything to your skin that you wouldnít be able to eat. Your skin is your largest organ; anything you apply to your skin will be absorbed into your system, creating more heavy metal toxicity. This includes make-up. Lipstick is probably one of the worst,which may contain lead. There are natural makeups. Quick test; mark your hand with your lipstick, take a 14k plus ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Hi, ... ... There are virtually no syndromes and/or diseas...   shotsee   20mo

Hi, ... ... There are virtually no syndromes and/or diseases that are not reversible. If you are interested in taking control of your own health [and I sincerely hope you are], the following will give you all the information you need: ... ... Any of the discourses by Luigi Cornaro (available free online); ... ... Any of the books by Horace Fletcher (available free online); ... ... Any of the writings of Arnold Ehret. ... ... Just like virtually everything else in life, it is all ultimately up to YOU. ... ... You have all my best wishes for a successful journey and resolution, ... ... David   [retrieve this message]
  • Flaxseed oil has ruined my life after I applied it topicall...   vexr60   22mo  Ü C Ü

I ordered ĒWaihi Bush: Flaxseed oil (original)Ē off the internet to try on my eczema as an alternative to the stelroid ointments I use, so I started taking it orally 1 to 2 tablespoons a day for a couple of days.. But then i tried it directly on my skin with the thinking that because it is very good for the skin when you drink it it must be good for the skin when applied topically.. Oh how I was so wrong.. I put it on my face before going to sleep and woke up next morning looking completely horrid; I had red arcs under both my eyes and they had a starring appearance to them. What the oil h ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Hi. How are u doing so far? I donít know if what you are ex...   Almond87   14mo

Hi. How are u doing so far? I donít know if what you are experiencing is a topical steroid withdrawal since you mentioned about your skin got worse since you stopped the topical steroid and opted for natural remedies. Maybe flax seed oil doesnít work for you. As for me i am on my topical steroid withdrawal journey i had horrible weepy nummular eczema patches on my lower legs and they healed currently about 90%. Now i still have stubborn eczema patches on my hands and still going through rebound flare ups. I notice its getting bad when im out of supplements (evening primrose oil, fish oil, ...   [retrieve this message]
    • you may be having a topical allergic reaction to flax seed....   blatheny   12mo

you may be having a topical allergic reaction to flax seed. ... I would try a raw honey, tea tree, greek yogurt mask. And a spoonful of honey every day. ... Honey rebuilds the skin, is incredibly moisturizing, and antibacterial. yogurt and tea tree oil will kill the fungus/eczema) ... ... *Raw garlic is a great herb that fights aging (a couple cloves a week) ... ... drinking a lot of water, and warm showers (opposed to hot) helped with my eczema   [End]
    • Heii... ... ... I understand how you feel, thatís why I re...   Nanda   11mo

Heii... ... ... I understand how you feel, thatís why I really wanted to reply on your message... ... Last year something similar happened to me (and my look is very important to me), however, I made a mess with my skin because I wanted it to be perfect. Stupid girl. ... Itís one year ago.. what I learned since then wanna share with you. Btw. my Englishís not the best, Bosnian is my native...so I hope everything will be clearly understandable. ... It is important to stay relaxed and calm...doing yoga, meditations, whatever you like. You know why? It is about bioenergy... you can cure everything, really ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Hello there , ... I really feel for you because I too have...   Rose B   23d

Hello there , ... I really feel for you because I too have tried to repair my facial skin because of cortisone damage and had a lot of problems trying things ... That only my made it worse . ... But At last I have found something that really does help build the skin again... From being thinned sunken and badly damaged. ... ... I donít know in what country you live but I live in Australia And we have a TV channel called the TVSN channel. They sell this wonderful collection of serums Which do really build up your collegeni and plump the skin out. ... The best one they sell is called ícollagen 8 .íIt ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Ps Donít pay the over $200 price tag for the ... Collagen ...   Rose B   23d

Ps Donít pay the over $200 price tag for the ... Collagen 8 if you see it on the Tvsn website . ... They have í eventsí every 2-3 months and ... they sell it cheaper , also packaged ... up with their other products .   [End]
    • Rosehip and Argan oil are very soothing and ... regenerati...   Rose B   23d

Rosehip and Argan oil are very soothing and ... regenerative as well ... I use them and find ... them very therapeutic for my face and body . ... Maybe they may help you too :-)   [End]
    • You need to take a step back from this and rethink your iss...   sjm442010   7d

You need to take a step back from this and rethink your issue here. There is no way that flaxseed oil did that to your face or affected your sinuses for ten months! ... ... How long were you using steroid creams ? Did you stop using the steroid creams around the same time you started using the flaxseed oil? You think that the flaxseed oil Ēmade its way into my facial cavities around the eyes and behind the noseĒ ... Your skin is your largest organ. It does absorb the things you apply to it. It did absorb the flaxseed. But also the steroid cream! ... Did you know that steroids can cause thinning ski ...   [retrieve this message]
Page 3 of 3
1  2   3    

Filter Messages: order by

Selected Ads from CureZone Sponsors: Become a Sponsor

VIP

#1 Rated Colon Cleanse
180-Day Money Back Guarantee. All Natural Oxygen Colon Cleanser. Same ...
Eliminate Herpes
Information on the revolutionary Dynamiclear Combat Kit - External & Interna...
High Blood Pressure?
How 3 easy exercises drop blood pressure below 120/80 as soon as today
Proven Candida Diet
The Only Legitimate Diet for Treating Candida in 30 Days

PLAT

Oxy-Powderģ Colon Cleanse
All Natural Colon Cleanse. 180-Day Money Back Guarantee. Same or Ne...
Clark Bowel Cleanse
Dr. Hulda Clarkís Bowel Program (Intestinal Cleanse). Pure products! Grea...

GOLD

Proven medical anti-diabetic benefits
Electrolyzed drinking water significantly reduces blood...
Utopia Silver Supplements
Mineral & Vitamin Organ Support. Find the supplements you need to s...
Destroy Parasites Quickly
Learn How to Destroy Parasites And Be Free of Your Unbearable Sympt...

GOLD

Royal Tea
ĒNot only did Royal Tea make me look years younger, I feel years younger too.Ē - Sa...
Detoxify and Cleanse Naturally
Drink ionized alkaline waters medically proven health benefits...
The Ultimate Lemonade Cleanse
For the first time ever, we have created a complete Lemonade Cl...
Natural Cancer Remedies

SILVER

Lugolís Iodine Free S&H
J.Crowísģ Lugolís Iodine Solution. Restore lost reserves.
Oraltech Labs
Oraltech Labs Bad Breath Cure
The Tesla Shieldô
Transformational Technology For Mind Body And Soul.
Native Remedies - People & Pets
Extensive line of herbal and homeopathic remedies for people ...

Back To Top How many people click on the sponsord links? Become a Sponsor

Add This Forum To Your Favorites!

Share:  Facebook  MySpace  Digg  Reddit  StumbleUpon  Furl this page  Delicious  BlinkList  dzone  Simpy.com  Fark.com  BlogMarks  Wists.com  Google

Translate This Page:

French    German    Spain    Italian    Dutch    Russian    Portuguese    Japanese    Korean    Arabic    Chinese Simplified

584 messages, 111 topics, topics per page limited to: 40, average number of messages per page: 195, 3 pages,  70,694 page views

"Overall deterioration of the body that comes with growing old is not inevitable."
~ Dr. Daniel Rudman

Image Galler Dry Skin Image Gallery         Image Galler Last 30 Uploads
Google Ads

Medianet Ads

Google Ads

Google Ads

Donate to CureZone

Guest Book - Liver Flush FAQ - News - Link Exchange - Add URL - How To Exchange Links? - About Global Directory

Terms of Service - Privacy Policy - Spam Policy - Disclaimer - Guidelines & Rules - Forum Trolls - Fair use notice

Staff's pages:  Owen - Wrenn - Maya

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - About - Donors - Stats

Copyright 2014  curezone.org

fetched in 3.20 sec at 4/24/2014 3:34:07 PM, requested by 54.243.13.30, referred by http://curezone.org/forums/f2.asp?f=883 , requested 1 pages during this session, y=25