CureZone.org   Educating Instead of Medicating Like CureZone website on Facebook
Home > Forums30955 visitors online now Add To Favorites Log On    Join/Sign Up    User Finder   Inbox New
The Best Favorites

Newsletter:

Search:
Forums BLogs FAQ Images Health Diseases Diet Foods Cleanse Convert

MMS - Miracle Mineral Solution Support: Sodium Chlorite

Read This First:  Success  Educational  Failed  Warning  BSA  RN  ALL R  ~BSA  ~RN  RRR  RR   FAQ  Image Embedded  Video Embedded Audio Embedded   Images   Description   Books   Rules
 6,021,440 page views     18,658 messages     2,800 topics     93 pages
Post New Topic  Post new topic message to this forum by using a plain text editor  Post new topic message to this forum by using advanced HTML text editor called FCK  Post new topic message to this forum by using advanced HTML text editor called Tiny MCE 

Original Forum Layout     Add To Favorites!
Last Message
12h ago
Search:   Top 300
Forum: MMS     All Forums 
Like Miracle Mineral Solution MMS Forum on Facebook.com
Page 93 of 93
1  10  30  50  ...  78  79  80  81  82  83  84  85  86  87  88  89  90  91  92   93    

• Does MMS work for body odor   mary88   7d  C

So I have been at wits end trying to find a cure for fecal body odor. I just found out that I have ringworm and a nail fungus so that with some womanly problems that I have had I am convinced that I have an internal fungal problem. I need to get this under control and the candida diet is just plain unsustainable, especially since meat and dairy make my odor situation worse. ... ... I have tried mms in the past but I activated it with bottled lemon juice. I took it for a few days, the odor was nauseating and smelled up my kitchen. I remember drinking it and throwing up liquid in my bathroom ...   [retrieve this message]
    • I’ve found that MMS affected my body odor. ie, When I was t...   Esstee   5d

I’ve found that MMS affected my body odor. ie, When I was taking MMS on a daily basis, I was told that the smell of chlorine dioxide permeated my entire body, breath, skin, hair etc. ... ... As for the smell and tolerance, I’d say it’s unlikely that you’ll find relief with any of the activated methods as the general consensus is that intolerance doesn’t usually change for the better. And so I’d recommend that you look into some of the MMS variants such as; CDS or CDH which are both known to be far easier to take for those with intolerance issues. ... ... Hope this helps.   [End]
  • FDA comment against my ebook on gum disease   raiberg   16d  C

I authored an ebook about my experiences with curing gum bleeding with MMS. The ebook ”An Amazing Alternative Treatment for Periodontal Disease. HOW I CURED GUM DISEASE IN SEVEN DAYS. ” was published as a Kindle book by Amazon. Now I received a devastating comment from someone, who quotes the FDA on wiki - and calls MMS industrial bleach. How can I best respond to this mud throwing comment? Any help welcome. Thanks.   [End]
    • I’d first add that everyone should know that some of the sa...   Esstee   15d

I’d first add that everyone should know that some of the same components that make-up MMS are used in industrial bleaching applications. And so I see no need to take offense to such facts. ... ... The second thing I’d mention, is that the MMS mixture and application used in topical germ control is far too weak to qualify as a bleaching agent per say. Not to mention how it compares to the whitening agents used to bleach teeth. And so I see nothing to worry about as far as that goes either. ... ... PS. MMS really isn’t used anymore as it has been replaced with CDS and other Chlorine Dioxide variants ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Reactions after 1 week of MMS   mmsnewuser101   17d

My family and I have just started consuming MMS. Everyone is delighted except for me. ... Before I began taking MMS I did not have any dissease that I knew about. ... The first week everything seemed the same I did not feel better or worse, but the second week first i had diarreah, then i had a rash, and now i have what appears to be a cold. ... I am still taking MMS, 2 drops every hour, for 8 hours, every day. ... Any comments as to why one week later I might be having this reaction? ... Anyone who went through something similar? ... Is it the toxins or organisms reacting?   [End]
    • ... Keeping in mind that MMS is not something the body need...   Esstee   15d

... Keeping in mind that MMS is not something the body needs and that the possibility that adverse reactions will always remain a factor. That being said, I'd state that it's probably best that you discontinue taking MMS if you're having a reaction to it. ...   [End]
  • MMS and the Budwig Diet   rsettle28   41d

Does anyone know if there is a conflict between the Budwig Diet and MMS? Would one reduce the effectiveness of the other? ... ... DMSO is often added to MMS dosage. Does DMSO present any conflict with the Budwig Diet?   [End]
  • sinus rinse formula HELP   HelpForAllofUS   47d

Sinus Rinse: I would like to add MMS to a normal saline sinus rinse. Should I activate it or not? And are there any chemical reasons why sodium chlorite / CD should NOT be used in a saline solution? Thank you, I do not know my chemistry and would like the benefit of the CD in the sinus without the irritation of ”plain water”, thus the saline ... ... ... I hear it is used unactivated on burns, and sometimes in the mouth. Of course we all read things that are not right? such is life.   [End]
    • sinus rinse formula   R Educational SilverFox   45d

Hello HelpForAllofUs, ... ... When using sodium chlorite there are many things to consider. The top 3 include ... ... pH ... Concentration ... Delivery method ... ... pH is important not only to the chemical solution you mix up but also needs to be considered for the environment you are introducing the chemicals into. Sodium chlorite is alkaline. When you mix up a dose of MMS you end up with an acid. ... ... This is where the environment comes into play. You want to use sodium chlorite in your sinus area. Is your mucous alkaline, acid, or neutral? Also is your current pH the same as a ”normal” pH. If your no ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Re: sinus rinse formula HELP   balboa   6d

I have been using MMS in my neti pot for years now. I used to use a drop or two of unactivated MMS in approximately a cup of saline solution. More than that would burn. NEVER use activated MMS directly, since the acid from the activation will burn. Now I use CDS in the neti pot. I make the CDS from mixing MMS and acid and allowing the CD gas to diffuse into water. Then I put a splash of the gas-infused water (CDS) into the saline solution for the neti pot. I test with a chlorine strip to make sure the CD concentration is not too high. If it is too high it will burn. Get some pool test stri ...   [retrieve this message]
  • New to MMS help me out with CD enema experience   HelpForAllofUS   60d

More die off sounds completely out of the question for me at this point. ... ... cd causing a small degree or another of irritation? idk who knows. swish some in my mouth, noticed a drying effect quickly. They say to use cd as a mouthwash to use it unactivated. ... ... (note, i have never done cd oral) ... ... Right or wrong. After experimenting with it in the mouth. I now do the enemas with about 7 drops mms, but only adding enough activator for 4 or 5 drops, hoping for less irritation and wondering if there are bile acids or whatever in there, some cd will be activated on contact. ... ... I invert a ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Hey HFAU, ... I have had Morgellons now for at lea...   morgellonsbugsme   59d

Hey HFAU, ... I have had Morgellons now for at least 20months(+), I am severely infected, with somekind of ?bug? Designed by the govsh*t., nano*hit, aliens*it, good/evil and etc.shit... ... ... Don’t care at this point. So wnat to get well. ... ... We have to share, in order to save masses with what we have learned by empirical observation and experience. ... ... But, I want to feel good what I have left. ... ... Hey, I got things to do. ... ... MMS is the way to go, at this point, I have tried ”much”. ... ... I have been on oral MMS, standard protocal with DMSO, fair results, would drift away from using because ...   [retrieve this message]
      • Same here, mms enema is really rocking my world. I just wi...   HelpForAllofUS   59d

Same here, mms enema is really rocking my world. I just wish I had more confidence and experience with it. To know fully the strengths and weaknesses of mms, and my own weakness in response to mms would be nice. Unfortunately, it is largely feel your way through. In case you are not familiar, do a search in FB CD Health. 1700 members doing just what we are talking about. Be warned it is heavily moderated toward the ”exact” Kerri Rivera protocol and book though. Even at that, awesome.   [End]
  • MMS cured Pericoronitis   Rigdzin   66d

I am using MMS for about 7 years now. Myself am a traditional herbal student. So most of the time if i get sick (it happens time to time as for the past 7 years I live in Asia, Nepal particularly) i use herbal medicine, but sometimes when medicines are not available or some infections arise i use MMS. ... ... Recently I went to Bhutan for 2 month and stupidly forgot my MMS kit at home. I was spending those 2 month in Phuntsholing town on the border with India. There was one Buddhist event going on. So in the middle of the event my lower left wisdom tooth started to pain, but as i was busy i di ...   [retrieve this message]
  • CDH - How does it differ from MMS   truthquester   75d  C

On the Genesis II forum someone asked how CDH differs from MMS and here was my reply: ... ... How does CDH differ from MMS? ... ... To answer your question about how CDH differs from traditional MMS; CDH has all of the same ingredients as traditional MMS (as opposed to CDS which is just CLO2 dissolved in water) but since it’s activated in a closed/sealed container for 12 hours (I’m referring to the overnight 1 bottle method), it contains from 4 to 6 times more CLO2 than traditional MMS activated with either 4% HCl or 50% Citric Acid respectively, and at the time of being taken orally. CLO2 has been ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Lots more parasites out and bad upper abdominalchest pain   Parasiterev   76d  C

I am having lots more pieces of ropeworm or something coming out (see photo) and now I’m having bad upper abdomen/ chest pain. It feels like something big rolled itself into a big wad in my upper intestines. I also felt a thumping in my chest that I think deesmiles had as well. This is so miserable and scary. I will cut down on the mms drops tomorrow. I don’t think I’ll finish today’s mms. Any other suggestions? ... ... Image83.jpg and image84.jpg. Go to images and click on NEW. Mine are right now the most recent pics. Couldn’t copy and paste with my iPhone for some reason. ...   [End]
    • That definitely looks like ropeworm. This thing is probably...   kasima   75d

That definitely looks like ropeworm. This thing is probably epidemic in this country, because no one knew it existed before and just misidentified it as food. Pretty scary. Don’t have any suggestions about the pain other than to lay off the treatment for a couple of days. Detox symptoms are all over the place. I have pains everywhere from head to toe when I cleanse.   [End]
      • Yes it is pretty scary (for this country). And, yes, I hav...   Parasiterev   75d

Yes it is pretty scary (for this country). And, yes, I have been told it’s just fiber. Yea, leather-like fiber that moves around inside me. I’m just glad it is coming out of me and that I know what most people don’t. That it exists, how to get rid of it (I’m learning anyways), and hopefully learning how to avoid it from coming back. I’m scared for my kids future and everyone’s future really with how our food supply is so tainted. ... Thanks for saying it’s ropeworm... confirmation of someone else’s opinion is helpful and reassuring to me.   [End]
    • Good morning Parasite Rev, ... ... Hope your feeling bette...   Deesmiles   75d

Good morning Parasite Rev, ... ... Hope your feeling better. ... ... I felt the digestive track ”knot” a few times and usually found a large Rope soon after. I drink a large glass of water (with DE) in the morning and the times when it hits something (a bit painful)in the chest has usually been a sign of success. ... ... I haven’t experienced specimens such as those you have posted but I think Ropes can all look quite different, even the ones I’ve expelled compared the Russian/science doc. pics are odd in comparison. ... ... It almost seems like yours are shells of a parasite of some sort (seem all similar)? ...   [retrieve this message]
  • What the heck is this   Parasiterev   76d  C

Started MMS (orally) two days ago and now lots of this stuff is coming out. What do you guys think it is? Do you think the longer piece is ropeworm? And what about the black skinned fleshy/meaty piece that looks like an olive chunk? I’m getting lots of those. Help please. Thanks. ... ... http://curezone.com/upload/Parasites/image82.jpg   [End]
  • Could MMS work for Sepsis   KC1975   81d

My mum is suffering from recurring intra abdominal sepsis, shes had the infection for 9 months now following the removal of the right side of her colon that had a tumor. The tumor grew back along with this terrible infection that is quickly becoming immune to all antibiotics. The strain of bacteria is E Coli, a very dangerous strain of it. ... ... Does anyone know if MMS might help? I have the solution on hand and also the pills. We really don’t have a great deal of time as they’re about to release her from hospital with only tablet antibiotics which usually result in her having a sepsis attac ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Yes it can definitely help. Go to the MMS Genesis II forum ...   truthquester   78d

Yes it can definitely help. Go to the MMS Genesis II forum and you’ll get lots of help. I have a protocol there called: ... ... A New Way of Using MMS in CDH to Fight All Diseases. (Copy this and paste it into google - it will be right on top of the search and will take you right to it on the Genesis II forum). ... ... That’s what I would recommend for your mom. ... ... May she and you be well, ... Scott   [End]
  • Did any one recover with MMS?   #172969   89d

I see all these questions being posted for MMS but I have not found a success story. I understand after people recover they stop coming to this forum. But Is there anyone who has actually recovered from using MMS? Can you guys share your experiences please?   [End]
  • Protocol 1000 conflicts with food... help?   Raindew   3mo

I’ve tested positive for h.pylori and had several failed attempts at doing a Mastica Gum cleanse (long story). Since I consider antibiotics as an absolute last resort, I want to try and treat the issue with MMS. ... ... I am not new to using MMS, but am used to taking one or two big doses a day and have never done Protocol 1000 before (3 drops every hour for 8 hours a day). JH’s website says it’s the preferable method right now. ... ... There is a logistical problem with doing 3 drops every hour for 8 hours. Does one fast during these 8 hours? I always lose my appetite for at least 1-2 hours aft ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Blood zapper + Colloidal silver 4 x per day ... ... Blood ...   Esstee   89d

Blood zapper + Colloidal silver 4 x per day ... ... Blood purifier to take away the feeling of sickness ... Colloidal silver to kill the bacteria. ... ... You cold also substitute your sugars with Xylitol for the duration of your treatment. Though you should know that killing off this much bacteria in your gut will require careful rehabilitation as this could leave you susceptible to Candida. ... ... Hope this helps. ... ... PS. CDS is less susceptible to interference though less likely to make it deep into the gut in contrast to MMS which will remain activated in the stomach(w/acids) for longer periods of ...   [retrieve this message]
      • Thanks for your reply! I need a little clarification, thou...   Raindew   89d

Thanks for your reply! I need a little clarification, though... what is a blood zapper/ blood purifier? ... ... Also, I’ve already done colloidal silver 3x a day for 30 days and I heard that more than that is not recommended. ? ... ... Also good to know about CDS vs. MMS. What are the cons of taking MMS though? I don’t know too much about CDS yet...   [End]
        • Re Protocol 1000 conflicts with food... help   Esstee   88d

A blood zapper/purifier is a small electrical device that you place on your wrist(typically), which creates an electrical field across the bloodstream/artery. This neutralizes pathogens and/or purifies the blood which usually helps regain wellness due to systematic conditions/illness etc. And so the blood purifier/zapper helps overcome that, in turn, giving you a better fighting chance to treating your illness and/or condition. ... ... As for colloidal silver, I’d strongly recommend making your own. ie, I started my own treatments using purchased products which had little to no effect on my co ...   [retrieve this message]
          • In the past couple days I have talked to my practitioner an...   Raindew   84d

In the past couple days I have talked to my practitioner and she told me it was ok to do yet another round of Mastica Gum + DG Licorice to treat the h.pylori. Apparently it does not become resistant. This is good news for me, as the Mastica is relatively easy to take. ... ... I am interested in doing my own supplemental treatment to the Mastica just to be sure I get rid of the pylori this time. Either MMS or a blood zapper... I am not handy enough to make a zapper myself and so buying one would be the best option. I did look around online, ebay, etc. but didn’t find a solid-looking source f ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Does mms kill large intestinal flukes?   Parasiterev   3mo

I’m struggling to get better. May have intestinal flukes and/or ropeworm. Will mms treat these flukes? Also is the new protocol, taking every hour, necessary or could I use the old protocol. Work etc would make it nearly impossible to take every hour. Thanks for any advice.   [End]
  • CDH - Nasal, Teeth, Gums, Mouth, Throat & Lungs - Daily Mai...   truthquester   3mo  C

Hi everyone, ... ... In a previous post I explained how I use CDH to brush my teeth but I’ve been hearing lately that viruses and bacteria like to hideout in our nasal passages and in the back of our throat where we can’t really reach with a toothbrush, so I thought I’d start a new routine for myself and share the idea here for everyone else in case you’d like to give it a try. ... ... How Much CDH & Water to Use ... -First of all, I start out by putting 2ml of CDH (made with 4% HCl) in 75ml of water ... ... Nasal Passage Disinfection ... -I have a little tiny plastic spoon and I put 10 drops of the above 75ml ...   [retrieve this message]
    • I just want to say that the CDS approach is a very good one...   balboa   81d

I just want to say that the CDS approach is a very good one and I have been using it for a couple of years now. I have written about this before on Curezone. I use a neti pot filled with saline solution and a small amount of cds. I pour this mixture through my nasal passages, gargle it in my throat, and swish it around my teeth. I have not had a cold or flu develop in the time I have been doing this. Except once. I was recently on vacation and did not have access to MMS for making the CDS. I still used a neti pot with just the saline solution, but got a most horrible cold that went to my c ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Image Embedded CDH - The New Way of Using MMS to Fight Disease   truthquester   3mo  C

Hello Everyone, ... I want to share with you a new way of making and using MMS - it’s called CDH. Per Jim Humble (and myself), it’s MUCH easier on the stomach, causing NO NAUSEA in most people. It’s also easier to make and use because it’s a pre-activated version of MMS. Lastly, to improve the taste, you may add Sweetleaf brand liquid stevia. ... ... Following is how you can make a 720ml bottle of it. When you’re finished, each ml will contain 1 pre-activated drop of MMS and will be between 3000 and 3500 ppm. It’s dosed by the ml and not by the drop. 1ml of CDH = 1 activated drop of MMS. ... ... ***Spe ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Since nobody has commented in over 2 weeks about my post on...   truthquester   83d

Since nobody has commented in over 2 weeks about my post on CDH I have to think that the people here possibly think I don’t know what I’m talking about or something. So here is a copy/paste of the newsletter that Jim Humble sent out on it. ... A New Simpler MMS ... ... A couple of our Health Ministers have been working on a new way of making up MMS which we have named CDH. I would like to acknowledge the work of two people, Scott McRae and Charlotte Lackney, who spent many long hours, first inventing and then further developing CDH. Their hard work is greatly appreciated and much benefit has alrea ...   [retrieve this message]
      • This forum is pretty dead, unfortunately. Most people here...   sd2345   83d

This forum is pretty dead, unfortunately. Most people here tried MMS back in the day of high doses of activated drops, only to become nauseated, and some not feeling it was working for them. ... ... Keep posting.....I really think there is a need to revitalize this forum, so that people can realize that the protocols have been refined and updated as more people are using MMS, regardless of the form they choose.   [End]
  • MMS2   sugarkane69   3mo

On an episode of ”the monsters inside me”, A infectious disease doctor gave his patients with life threatening diseases get this MMS2 POOL SHOCK.... WOW! doctors have been using mms for years in very serious health situations cant make money off a dead guy.... this guy had parasites eating his brain and they used pool shock to kill the parasites before the guy went brain dead..... very interesting thanks Jim Humble your the coolest! God bless   [End]
  • new to cds   #172969   4mo

Hi guys I am new to mms/cds. I am thinking about starting with CDS enemas. I read somewhere that it does not work with Vitamin C. Currently I am taking high doses of Vitamin C. Do I have to stop taking Vitamin C before I start CDS? Also are there any other diet or supplement restrictions that i am supposed to follow?   [End]
    • I personally don’t think vit. C will interfere with CDS ene...   Esstee   4mo

I personally don’t think vit. C will interfere with CDS enema’s. I’d also add that I’m not entirely sure if vit. C interferes with CDS either. I know this was the case with the older MMS products. Though if memory serves, I think that was with respect to the chemical reaction(activation process). ... ... On the topic of CDS enema’s *which I’ve never done myself. I’d add that chlorine dioxide enema’s will in most cases, cause the mucus membrane within the colon tract to strip away. Which will look much like long strands or parasites(without life of course). And so there’s that to consider I gues ...   [retrieve this message]
      • Hi Estee thanks for your reply. I have never looked into bl...   #172969   4mo

Hi Estee thanks for your reply. I have never looked into blood purification. I started parasite cleanse January 2013 because of some health issues like tinnitus hearing issues bloating and fatigue etc. When I started I did not take parasite cleanse very seriously. i thought may be a round of humaworm will take care of my problems but once I got into it I realized I had serious parasitic infection and it scattered so I tried every remedy every food mentioned on CZ but nothing helped. I spent a lot of money with a holistic practitioner, an ayurvedic practioner but nothing helped. Now that I ...   [retrieve this message]
    • MMS2 POOL SHOCK IS USED BY INFECTIOUS DISEASE DOCTORS FOR M...   sugarkane69   3mo

MMS2 POOL SHOCK IS USED BY INFECTIOUS DISEASE DOCTORS FOR MANY SO CALLED DISEASES INCLUDING PARASITES.... I SAW THIS ON ”THE MONSTERS INSIDE” EPISODE THIS IS WHAT THEY USE IN LIFE THREATENING PARASITES.... a man had a brain parasite and mms2 saved his life.... no kidding... doctors have been using this for years in severe illnesses.... hope this helps god bless Jim Humble   [End]
  • Rope worm protocol   #172969   4mo  C

Hi guys I am convinced that I have ropeworms so I am going to try andrea Klecker protocol. Has any one else tried the CDS enemas for this. There is so much conflicting information about CDS and MMS. Is it really safe to do a enema with CDS. ... Also does it wash away the good bacteria as well? ... and finally what is a good place to buy CDS? I watched the videos on how to make it but seems too complicated for me.So I thought I will just buy it. But it gets conflicting again some places sell 3000ppms and some sell 12000 ppms which one do you pick?   [End]
  • Back HPMP (Mag-Pulser): buyer beware... Bac...   #176148   4mo  C

As many of you know, some parts of the Lyme community draw, in part, heavily from Brian Rosner’s book Lyme Disease and Rife Machines. In the book, it’s recommended that the reader vary-up different types of ’rife’ devices, the HPMP (which utilizes DC current) being one. ... ... After reading the book, and since I already owned a Coil device, I endeavored to buy an HPMP manufactured by Robb Allen, as recommended by Rosner’s book. I quickly learned that those devices haven’t been available for purchase for years (which speaks to the growing datedness of Rosner’s book). ... ... However, on 9-15-2013 ...   [retrieve this message]
    • i think I the truth, it is a exploitive behavior pattern fo...   trust2009   4mo

i think I the truth, it is a exploitive behavior pattern for just making money from the poor but never serve completely to cure and not even allowance is made possible for us to know from others as testimonies so many experience and useless suffering is wasted for the men to parasite on others. the pattern is we are to be used and if you go to find someone with a rife register machine they might just keep you down to feed on but never to cure. Men are coward to see the truth, what a real crime. I have also experience this evil pattern of serving this hate but love money to buy life later, ...   [retrieve this message]
      • this information can help but the tools are expensive and n...   trust2009   4mo

this information can help but the tools are expensive and no mention of zapper. it says that it helps the tissue to heal and if this is more then harm making then the balance to healing is overcame but the bacteria or parasite killed, not seen. may be the frequency and intensity if known for the found health problem or bacteria can be used from the zapper, if the clinic tell it to you. me - lack of knowledge. I need for my self one to treat all my body, so an expensive pad, hmmmmmm my God what a hostile world. ... ... http://search.yahoo.com/r/_ylt=A0geuqUjR6tSCEYA.DFXNyoA;_ylu=X3oDMTE1N3RoMGMz ...   [retrieve this message]
        • I wonder if any one here have used ondamed clinic for lyme,...   trust2009   4mo

I wonder if any one here have used ondamed clinic for lyme, from you tube there is one witness but no total cure all it says recovery from symptoms, it can be worth it even if just a little if you have the money and a clinic close to your home. good luck. ... I have read a few who said that this kill bacteria but the clinic do not say much of that killing at all, just the helping the immune system and others.   [End]
    • Thx for the posting.   zeus10   4mo

Thx for the posting.   [End]
  • Image Embedded Burning Pain Burrowing Deeper into my Gut using MMS   taroki   5mo  C

Just this evening, I took 6 drops of MMS for the first time. Woke up shortly afterwards with big discomfort in my gut. It felt like burning pain which was slowly borrowing deeper into my intestines! I then started getting a panic attack which was scary (haven’t had one of those since 10 years ago!) and shortly afterwards I vomited (see attached photo). ... ... Are those tapeworm segments inside my vomit? It might be hard to tell with the garbage in there, quickly grabbed the garbage can before vomiting all over the bedroom. ... ... What does this all mean? ... ... ... http://i44.tinypic.com/elcm6c.jpg ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Since MMS is very a harsh chemical it would be very hard to...   Esstee   5mo

Since MMS is very a harsh chemical it would be very hard to say what caused your stomach pain & upset. Though my first inclination would be a classic MMS reaction. Which I think alot of people are prone too. ... ... As for the tape worm, I personally can’t answer as I have no experience with such things. Whereas on the MMS side, I have years of experiences along with throwing-up stories to share. :) ... ... PS. if you can’t handle MMS(which many people do), you can make CDS which will not affect your stomach or cause you to throw up. In fact, CDS has most of the benefits of MMS without the smell, ta ...   [retrieve this message]
      • Weather you have parasites or not, Human/Animal grade diato...   beatty57   5mo

Weather you have parasites or not, Human/Animal grade diatomaceous earth (DE) will kill parasites in the gut and much more, do the research! Eighty to 89% silica and lesser amounts other minerals. ... Silica is the skeletal remains of fresh water hard-shelled algae. Recently discover I could read a license plate without my glasses after 30 years of NOT doing so. DE??? Silica with Vit. C is an important of our body cell production and replacement, including bone health. ... ... All natural mineral, not toxic. I have used it 6 months now and love what it has done for me. Many call it a miracle ...   [retrieve this message]
        • [quote] ... Human/Animal grade diatomaceous earth (DE) will...   david1o1   4mo

[quote] ... Human/Animal grade diatomaceous earth (DE) will kill parasites in the gut and much more ... [/quote] ... Not really. I have tried to drink diatomaceous earth diluted in water, several glasses a day, during several days, and it has not killed the big adult helminths. ... ... On the plus side, i have found that diatomaceous earth may remove irritants and toxics susbtances from the digestive tube, a bit like clay.   [End]
  • How long does it take MMS to take effect?   taroki   5mo

I started with half a drop of MMS + citric acid and I don’t notice anything yet? How long does it take for die-off symptoms to show? ... ... ...   [End]
  • Has anyone cured Esophagitis using MMS?   taroki   5mo

I’ve been having bloating problems for a few months now after starting detox. At first it was acid reflux but then after getting rid of the parasites I still have unexplained bloating after every time I eat. At first it was only foods that were acidic/spicy/carbonated, and now it’s everything especially those acidic foods. ... ... I found out I have low stomach acid just today after doing Betaine HCL and baking soda tests at home. My local doctors/naturopaths are unable to help me (as soon as they hear that you have Lyme Disease they run away). ... ... A few months ago, after taking Yomesan/Niclo ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Chlorine Dioxide MMS Question?   Deesmiles   5mo

Hi, ... ... There is soooo much conflicting information on the web about the ”New” protocol, how long to activate, take etc.. ... ... Here’s the Jim Humble’s Page: ... ... http://jimhumble.org/0-read-this-first.html ... ... He mentions a 3 min. wait after mixing. Many other sites ... suggest 20 seconds-for the 50/50 mix.. ... ... Is this accurate? ... ... He also mentions enemas and baths...Is there a link to amounts tolerable? ... ... THANKS!! ... ...   [End]
  • parasites and worms scattered to my head - now getting bett...   ilovelifethankyou   5mo  C

I’ve been referring to CureZone for years and have gratefully learned so much from other people’s experiences. However, it’s only now that I feel I have something to give back and so that is why I go into so much detail… ... ... This will help anyone who has had parasites scattering to their head - surely one of the worst places they can run to! What I did worked in just a few days and turned a problem that was so serious I was worried I would survive from into something more manageable. ... ... Here is my history: ... ... I first was aware of parasites 5 years ago when my children got pinworms and I p ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Thank You for the story. ... ... Would You mind telling us...   #154965   5mo

Thank You for the story. ... ... Would You mind telling us what Your line of attack will be, when You receive all Your ordered supplements? ... ... I am also working with cheap herbs and foods because we don’t have the money for fancy formulas. ... ... Right now I am doing papaya seeds, garlic and DE basically. Works for me.   [End]
      • hi ... ... here is what I have been taking and will contin...   ilovelifethankyou   5mo

hi ... ... here is what I have been taking and will continue to do so... ... ... 1. Wormwood (which I buy 1 kg in bulk from a herb delivery company in the UK called Cotsherb). ... 2. Diatomaceous Earth food grade (from Amazon) ... 3. Garlic (I buy garlic paste which is minced garlic in brine/oil) ... I mix the DE with the wormwood and take about 4 tbsp plus 1 tsp garlic paste with every meal (just before) ... In addition I will continue to rub the garlic cloves on my face/neck until the wriggling stops! ... 4. Zapper ... 5. Visualisation (this is by far the most powerful technique) ... 6. Massage (to continue to sh ...   [retrieve this message]
        • I use fresh papayas from Mexico, we live in Southern Califo...   #154965   5mo

I use fresh papayas from Mexico, we live in Southern California so they are always available. ... ... In Europe they will probably have to be imported and will be expensive. ... ... But maybe they grow in South Spain who knows. Or You can try to buy dried seeds. ... ... The papaya seeds give me very strong symptoms, that’s all I can say so far. ... ... So You are doing the Clark mop up program next. ... ... I have done lots of CoQ10 earlier this year, will have to order the ozonated olive oil, but it is a little pricey. ... ... I have seen a program that lets You take the mop up program for one day and 10 capsules of e ...   [retrieve this message]
    • We are so on the same wave length. Have you tried Neem cap...   Desperadonyc5   5mo

We are so on the same wave length. Have you tried Neem capsules? I took one whole bottle with a 2 week break before taking another bottle. Neem is an antifungal, antibiotic and an anti-helminth. In addition, I take 2 caps of cascara sagrada before bedtime to release in the am. ... ... I use ozone and grapefruit seed extract to clean my food which is essential in regaining my health. ... ... Also take a look at CreationLightShip.com. There you will find a parasite removal program. I’ve done that a few times. Ron Amitron works with Light Beings and you will probably find his site very interest ...   [retrieve this message]
      • hello and thank you for sharing. I can easily get hold of ...   ilovelifethankyou   5mo

hello and thank you for sharing. I can easily get hold of Neem so will order these. I’m also very grateful for the information about CreationLightShip, thank you. ... ... ACV is truly a miracle healing as we have bottles and bottles of it in the house and I use it for many other things but do keep forgetting to take with food, so thank you for the reminder! ... ... I often wonder why healers seem not to be able to heal themselves as easily as others… ... ... Sarah x   [End]
    • Hello and I thought you would appreciate an update - it’s n...   ilovelifethankyou   5mo

Hello and I thought you would appreciate an update - it’s now about 10 days after my initial problem. I have almost no feelings of worms in my face - a very slight tickle from time to time. The worms in my neck have gone back down and my headache is almost non existent. I’ve been rubbing raw garlic into my face and neck several times a day and am sure this has helped. However, I had to stop painting iodine on my neck after it developed a rash, so I started taking internally a few drops a day. I’ve been eating a bit more sweet stuff (like a date and a handful of raisins, plus 2 squares ...   [retrieve this message]
    • https://www.google.com/search?q=Borox+parisites&ie=utf-8&oe...   DataCures   5mo

https://www.google.com/search?q=Borox+parisites&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8&aq=t&rls=org.mozilla:en-US:official&client=firefox-a ... ... let me know!   [End]
    • Re: Old Amish Dewormer   frostymug   4mo

Do yourself a favor and get a product that specifically targets getting rid of worm parasites: ... ... http://www.oldamishdewormer.com/site/1259605/product/116   [End]
  • MMS Interaction with Birth Control?   Tsantsas   5mo

I’m wondering if anyone knows if use of MMS could interfere with hormonal birth control methods? ... ... More details: I’ve been on the Mirena IUD for a few years, and haven’t had any periods for over 2 years. I’ve been using MMS for a few weeks, and suddenly had some spotting. ... ... It’s been really hard to find accurate information on MMS with all the FDA bans. With my limited understanding, I believe that MMS works to remove foreign and toxic substances from the body. Could it be working in that way to counter my birth control?? ... ... Thanks very much ::   [End]
  • Older couple cured ourselves of Lyme Disease with water pur...   #89541   6mo  C

... ... ... ... I’m a Reiki Master and my husband and I are completely free of Lymes Disease using the MMS (also called Water Purification Drops or WPD).  Reiki is energy healing using Universal Life Force energy. ... ...   ... ... To kill off the Lyme disease bacteria -- We were taking up to 40 drops a day of the chlorine dioxide in glasses of water for several weeks.  Some days I got so sick that I had to go to bed and quit taking it until I go again. After we killed off about 50% of the bugs inside of our bodies, we then settled down on a high maintenance regime (about 8 -10 drops ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Accidently breathed too much MMS fumes im scared   babyboy   6mo  C

Hello, ... ... i made an mms spray for treatment of surfaces, for cleaning stuff in the household and to treat mold. i used it before to clean up mold in the bathroom. currently i have a flu and a nose/sinus/throat infection. i had good experiences when i inhaled smaller amount of fumes of mms in the past. i had strange pains for a few days and then a lot more energy. so heres my story: ... ... i mixed like 20 drops of mms for my spray bottle. i know thats too much for breathing. ... ... i activated it 20 seconds. i heared about inhaling the fumes so i tryed to sniff them to get them in the nose while no ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Hi BB, ... ... I am sorry to hear of your health problem(s...   shotsee   6mo

Hi BB, ... ... I am sorry to hear of your health problem(s). ... ... To assist you in finding a solution to your health issue(s), I encourage you to consider the information previously posted here: http://curezone.com/forums/fm.asp?i=2102488 ... ... I wish you the best of health, BB! ... ... Sincerely, ... ... David   [End]
  • Cure for internal hemorrhoids (stage 3-temporary prolapse)   R Help Me! looking123456789   6mo  C

I have stage 3 internal hemorrhoids where after a bowel movement, they get partially pushed out, and I have to push them back in with a finger (gross!) Up until today, I thought it was rectal prolapse (much worse) but after researching I realize that is much less likely. ... ... History; I think I have had stage 1-2 hemorrhoids for years, where it was totally internal, but I had ocassional symptoms of bright red blood and itching. I thought nothing of it because it was pretty infrequent. This is something I have had for lets say 4 years. ... ... I started an increasingly intense cleansing program f ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Get yourself a sitz bath. Like this ... ... http://www.ama...   RR Educational Tizona   6mo

Get yourself a sitz bath. Like this ... ... http://www.amazon.com/Carex-Health-Brands-P70800-Sitz/dp/B0000533E1/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1382374995&sr=8-1&keywords=Sitz+bath ... ... After each bowel movement you will take as hot of a sitz bath as you possibly can stand. Sit on it for at least 10 min. or more. In the sitz bath you will add some Epsom salts, and some white oak bark tea. To make the tea Just boil some white oak bark In water. ... ... Do this EVERY single time you have a bowel movement. Which means you will try to only have bowel movements at home where you are able to do it. ... ... In the meant ...   [retrieve this message]
    • hello ... ... I have had hemorrhoids for a few years as we...   Iammadasfok   5mo

hello ... ... I have had hemorrhoids for a few years as well. i’m 19 years old and always struggled with having a normal b.m for quiet some time. i notice i would bleed when i strained but i already kinda figured i had external hemrroids (the sign were obvious that it was hemrrhoids, you don’t really need a doctor to tell if you have them unless they are internal). One day, I finally got tired of the trouble i had to go through just to have a b.m. so, i went to my doctor even though i knew before hand that i had hemrrhoids. He sent me to a gastro doctor to have a colonascopy done to see if i a ...   [retrieve this message]
      • Since you have MMS, I would activate a couple of drops add ...   Deesmiles   5mo

Since you have MMS, I would activate a couple of drops add a small amount of water and apply. Then wait 30 seconds and wipe off. I think Kalcker mentioned this in one of his videos (topical application) so I tried it the other day after feeling extreme inflammation from some cleanses I’m trying (for a few days)...and Voila! Just as he mentioned it healed up ridiculously fast.   [End]
    • Re: Cure for internal hemorrhoids stage 3-temporary prolapse   hemorrhoidrescue   70d

Hemorrhoid relief is approached backwards by a lot of people. Most people initially go to the drug store and pick up a tube of cream that is supposed to give hemorrhoids relief. The only problem is that the relief is very temporary and doesn’t actually get rid of the cause of the hemorrhoids. ... ... Hemorrhoid Rescue is a natural treatment for hemorrhoids that will actually eliminate the cause of hemorrhoids. Hemorrhoids are strangulated and inflamed veins in and around the anus. If you are looking for a home remedy for hemorrhoids and want to avoid having a surgery please check out Hemorrhoid ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Where can I purchase MMS which ships to Canada?   taroki   6mo

I recently ordered MMS from http://miracle-mineral-supplement.com but had my payment returned to me because apparently it got rejected by Health Canada. ... ... Where are my fellow Canadians getting their MMS from right now?   [End]
  • Need support and healing   confused44   6mo  C

Hello all, ... I’ve been dealing with a chronic infection which doesn’t seem to go away. This has brought me a great deal of depression over the matter as I fear that I won’t be able to overcome it. I think deep down, I know it is possible. I just feel so down about it sometimes. I want to be stronger with this mentally, because the depression has been the worst part, in some ways. ... ... I am trudging on though with treatment, and I am hopeful. Anyway, I am writing this because I feel like I need some extra support, energetically speaking. If anyone out there can send some love, a prayer, a hea ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Hello, ... Please don’t give up. At some point, you will ...   ds2   6mo

Hello, ... Please don’t give up. At some point, you will figure out what you need to in order to heal. I was nearly dead and am slowly regaining health thanks to God and the good people on curezone, earthclinic, etc. ... ... Sending you love and will keep you in my prayers.... ... ds2   [End]
    • Hi There, ... ... I send my warmest thoughts and prayers ...   Heavensky   6mo

Hi There, ... ... I send my warmest thoughts and prayers to you, ... ... Two years ago I healed myself of an extreme depression and anxiety that I never thought I would ever come out of, and have started studying to become a Naturopathic Doctor thereafter from what was revealed to me, ... ... From what I have learned, almost every symptom you can experience is in fact the body taking action to heal itself, including infections. The mainstream medical establishment have labeled over 1400 symptoms as diseases or disorders so they can come up with a miracle antidote. When they suppress these symptoms, th ...   [retrieve this message]
  • What now? cant cope with herbs!!   #149782   6mo  C

I have been battling the parasites for a couple years now. Had not tried Humaworm till a couple weeks ago. Not much effect first 7 days. Then day 8-12 was crazy, huge amounts of die off and huge bm, frequent bm. Till alas, I did not think there could be anything left to eliminate. Noticably my abdomen is now probably 2 inches thinner from front to back. Not kidding. That was great, but since then. I feel as the humaworm is accumulating in my liver and it’s making me sick, or it could be the contents of my GI tract (poison) making me very tired, foggy headed. Somewhat, anxious and hard to s ...   [retrieve this message]
    • - have a zapper and love it, but for worms in GI tract, no ...   parazapper   6mo

- have a zapper and love it, but for worms in GI tract, no success ... ... I found out many years ago that a regular zapper can not reach the intestines. Even Dr. Clark stated this. ... ... What I found is that you must use both copper paddles and footpads at the same time plus, you must use a zapper that is strong enough to provide a good clean signal through the lower resistance. ... ... The proof that this works is that after zapping, you must replace the bacteria in the intestines or you can quickly develop Candida overgrowth. ... ...   [End]
      • Oh, my god, Parazapper, you are at it again, telling people...   spence987   6mo

Oh, my god, Parazapper, you are at it again, telling people about things you have not qualifications for. I think may people have raised some profound misgivings about your sale’s techniques. ... ... You need to wonder off to the ”para” world from which you came. Is this same ”para” in the PARAsite?   [End]
      • false assumptions or lies ?   david1o1   6mo

[quote] ... What I found is that you must use both copper paddles and footpads at the same time plus, you must use a zapper that is strong enough to provide a good clean signal through the lower resistance. ... The proof that this works is that after zapping, you must replace the bacteria in the intestines or you can quickly develop Candida overgrowth. ... [/quote] ... ... I have built an electrisation device which is 4 times more powerful than yours (yes 48VDC output) and even if i have used 4 copper electrodes with wet cotton clothes on it, and even if i have used it during several hours, during sever ...   [retrieve this message]
        • Re: The plain truth ?   parazapper   6mo

- After all these years of selling zappers, you can’t. ... ... I only provided enough evidence that the FDA determined that our zapper was a Class 3 device, up there with pacemakers and kidney dialysis machines. So No, I can not claim that legally. To do so would classify ParaZapper as a medical device and would shut us down immediately. ... ... We only sell ParaZapper with one single claim, it kills many microbes in water. That is something that some zapper can not claim at all and none that I have seen are as effective. I will also stand ParaZapper up against any zapper on the market and show that ...   [retrieve this message]
        • Re: false assumptions or lies ?   Esstee   6mo

It should be fairly straight forward to test the effects of a zapper(voltage/frequency) on such things as helminths and other are parasitic worms in vitro.   [End]
          • Or even simpler, if after an electrisation session, some di...   david1o1   6mo

Or even simpler, if after an electrisation session, some die off is produced, while no others treatments have been used at the same time. Has it been done with objective measurements by any zapper seller ? No...   [End]
            • Obviously not a zapper fan, So what HAVE you done that has ...   HelpForAllofUS   6mo

Obviously not a zapper fan, So what HAVE you done that has helped you? I have to mostly agree on the DE. I think it was you that was bashing DE. It didn’t help me long term one bit. ... ... It did increase bowel motility and hold parasite levels in check sto some degree for some parasites, best I can tell. ... ... Also caused irritation and inflamtion along gi tract. Not happy with my DE experience.   [End]
              • [quote] ... Obviously not a zapper fan ... [/quote] ... I a...   david1o1   6mo

[quote] ... Obviously not a zapper fan ... [/quote] ... I am a zapper fan. I think it is a promising technology but it is far from being efficient enough to damage/kill multi cells organisms (like helminths) in all parts of the body. ... ... I continue to make new experiments with custom made electrisation devices and i hope to find a way to produce more die off. ... ... What i don’t like is when Parazapper claims or suggests that his zappers manage to kill helminths in all parts of the body. His zappers are not magic or better than the others, even if he claims so. In reality the factors he considers import ...   [retrieve this message]
                • Image Embedded >- What i don’t like is when Parazapper claims or sugges...   parazapper   6mo

>- What i don’t like is when Parazapper claims or suggests that his zappers manage to kill helminths in all parts of the body. ... ... This is what some customers have reported. ... ... >- His zappers are not magic or better than the others, ... ... How would you know? You have not tried the CC2, the UZI-3, or the MY. You are like the person who builds a go-cart, drives it and claims that a Z-28 can not go over 100 mph. Your claims are based on a lack of experience. Mine is based on the feedback of many customers as well as from testing. ... ... >- the factors he considers important for a zap ...   [retrieve this message]
                  • Actually, and this is to ”parazapper” ... ... Unfortunatel...   #176675   6mo

Actually, and this is to ”parazapper” ... ... Unfortunately or fortunately rather, the ”claim” or ”burden of proof” is on you (and not on anyone else) to prove that your zapper does indeed do what you say it does. ... ... You cannot viably state that your product works simply from anonymous anecdotal 2nd and 3rd hand stories and non-published studies. ... ... I do not doubt the hard work that you have put into testing your equipment, however, without publishing or at least, ”making public” these studies with clear and accurate statistical and mathematical testing parameters, no one can ever speak on the ...   [retrieve this message]
                    • I appreciate what you are saying, having been a biologist a...   parazapper   6mo

I appreciate what you are saying, having been a biologist and a chemist for many years, I am familiar with the requirements of the scientific community. I for one do not wish to become an Ignaz Semmelweis or a Royal Rife. All the proof in the world can not quell the forces of greed or protectionism. ... ... - however, without publishing or at least, ”making public” these studies with clear and accurate statistical and mathematical testing parameters, no one can ever speak ... ... Sorry, publishing such claims carries a legal burden. Look at what happened to the Cranberry Growers Association. Look ...   [retrieve this message]
                      • Why didn’t you point out this study that is on the website ...   R #176675   6mo

Why didn’t you point out this study that is on the website you posted? ... ... http://paradevices.com/thiel.html ... ... ... ... Am I right in reading that the subjects of this study were simply ”asked” as to what pathogens they had???? ... ... And that this guy who conducted the study also never did any testing because he ”did not have the credentials” to do so? ... ... So the guy did Chi Square testing with a p value less than .01 and says that this machine clearly works but never did any testing of actually presence of pathogens? ... ... This is not valid and seems similar to psychotrophic drug testing techniques. ...   [retrieve this message]
                        • - And that this guy who conducted the study also never did ...   parazapper   6mo

- And that this guy who conducted the study also never did any testing because he ”did not have the credentials” to do so? ... ... Robert J. Thiel, Ph.D., N.H.D He did testing, but not medical testing because antiquated laws prevented it. ... ... Basically, you are saying that people are too stupid to know when they might have a certain pathogen such as Staph aureus? Or are you certain that these people had not already been to a M.D. and told what they had? ... ... - Also, you say that you have had no complaints to the FDA about your product but also that you are not affiliated. ... ... No complaints, but ye ...   [retrieve this message]
                          • - But does this mean that if we put that same pen in a a bo...   #176675   6mo

- But does this mean that if we put that same pen in a a bodily orifice it will kill all that is pathogenic in our bodies? ... ... Yes, yes, it will kill not only microbes but your own cells because UV destroys DNA. ... ... Mild Electric pulses do not destroy DNA or human cells, but I see them destroy protozoa, bacteria, fungi, yeast, and other microbes under the microscope and in ponds up to several hundred gallons. ... ... As a final note, I will tell you about my teeth. The molars in my upper jaw are and have been in really bad shape. A couple are badly cracked and frequently get infected. Every time, ...   [retrieve this message]
                            • - SIBO ... ... I used to have a very serious candida overg...   parazapper   6mo

- SIBO ... ... I used to have a very serious candida overgrowth which cause me a raging case of inflamed bowels and associated problems. You can find where I posted about this previously in this forum. No need to repeat. ... ... I caught a bad staph aureus infection following a sonoplasty to the nasal passages. Two different antibiotics and neither worked. I zapped and it immediately started easing off and was mostly gone in a few hours. ... ... Amazing for a simple water treatment device. ... ... I have many customers who use zappers for many different things. What I heard from ones who used the older models ...   [retrieve this message]
                        • I am glad that i am not the only one to see the nonsenses a...   david1o1   6mo

I am glad that i am not the only one to see the nonsenses and innacuracies and exagerations/lies posted by Parazapper. ... ... I think that some experiments can be done objectively to demonstrate the ability of an electric signal with a specific frequency and a high enough intensity to damage/kill helminths in the body. ... ... However, Parazapper, your claims don’t stand because as you can see on the curezone forums many people use several treatments at the same time. So it is not fair to claim that one of your zapper has produced die off if others treaments were used at the same time.   [End]
                          • - it is not fair to claim that one of your zapper has prod...   parazapper   6mo

- it is not fair to claim that one of your zapper has produced die off if others treaments ... ... I agree with the premise, however, you are forgetting that we have had many customers who claimed that they used ’ParaZapper only’ to achieve their results. ... ... Even then, when other treatments are used without the ParaZapper, they may be ineffective. The same was true in the Thiel study. Those who used ”other treatments, without the zapper” did not fare as well as those who used the zapper. As a matter of point, most of the ones who used other treatments without the zapper fared poorly. ... ... Even c ...   [retrieve this message]
                        • - I fail to see how you can say that killing some microbes ...   parazapper   6mo

- I fail to see how you can say that killing some microbes in a jar in vitro applies directly to killing microbes in vivo (much less helminths). ... ... This is how I can say that. If a zapper does not kill microbes in a jar of water, how could you expect it to kill microbes in or on a more complex situation such as on or in an animal or the human body. ... ... Killing microbes in vitro is the first test. ... ... Since that is the only claim that we will make for ParaZapper, this is all that we need. What I am saying is that this is a claim that other zapper makers CAN NOT MAKE. ... ... Not one single zapper ...   [retrieve this message]
            • - Has it been done with objective measurements by any zappe...   parazapper   6mo

- Has it been done with objective measurements by any zapper seller ? ... ... Not in the US. If you do this in the US, the zapper immediately becomes a medical device, whereupon you are required to spend millions proving safety or efficacy, or suffer massive fines and imprisonment. ... ...   [End]
          • The real problem is that these type of organisms do not las...   parazapper   6mo

The real problem is that these type of organisms do not last long in vitro. That is why they are considered to ba parasites. They need a living organism to be their host. ... ...   [End]
    • Re: What now? cant cope with herbs!!   sd2345   6mo

Your liver may not be clogged by the herbals, but rather the toxins released into your body and bloodstream while killing the parasites. This happens to many. Enema’s, including coffee enema’s will help with this greatly. I really don’t recommend taking a break, even at the 30 day mark, today’s parasites are not the same as back in the day when a 30 day cleanse would work, they require intense treatment over a long period of time, switching up methods. ... ... If you are going to take a break, you need to take something in between. Raw garlic several times daily, along with tumeric, clove, ...   [retrieve this message]
      • This is good advise. I agree with not giving up and contin...   Kolt Quinn   6mo

This is good advise. I agree with not giving up and continuing. Also agree the parasites today are much, much stronger and resistant. ... ... Thanks, ... ... Kolt   [End]
      • Your advice and voice of experience is greatly appreciated....   HelpForAllofUS   6mo

Your advice and voice of experience is greatly appreciated. When you say long time, 45 days ? Or can that really be answered. Do the herbs work as they accumulate in your system or would pulsing high doses more sporadically work well? ... ... For now, I am making it a point to at least take SOME type of anti parasite thing 30min-1hr before every meal. ... ... Also I have irration to the mucousa I think as evidence dry and more wrinkly than it should be skin. I’m wondering if this due to the presence of toxins, parasites themselves, or enema use over the last year. Been passing a lot of mucous fo ...   [retrieve this message]
        • It can take years to totally rid the body of parasites, but...   sd2345   6mo

It can take years to totally rid the body of parasites, but it does get easier as time goes on and the infection is lessened. Most stop too soon, myself included, learned the hard way! But, when you feel relief, after months of following a strict routine, herbs, enema’s, garlic (ugh!), you get sick of it. ... ... It’s good to take whatever before meals....but on an empty stomach and giving it time to pass and enter the bloodstream is better....like early morning....wait 2-3 hours before eating, mid day, 2-3 hours before dinner, and then again same before bed. How herbs work nobody really kno ...   [retrieve this message]
          • I toughed it out the best I could, reduced the humaworm and...   HelpForAllofUS   6mo

I toughed it out the best I could, reduced the humaworm and subsituted a weaker formula. Now I’m doing 1 of each before every meal 3x day. Also throwing in some garlic and sf722 just for good measure. ... ... I don’t know what I’m talking about with MMS, can’t find the link I was referring to either, though I do think you are correct it was the new method of blowing air through a baby bottle and CD gas goes through another water bottle (from the bottom up) I guess the CD gas gets dissolved in the water and you drink that instead. This whole process and the fact that it is associated with so ...   [retrieve this message]
          • - How herbs work nobody really knows, ... ... Not entirely...   parazapper   6mo

- How herbs work nobody really knows, ... ... Not entirely true. We know that some herbs act as irritants to certain parasitic organisms. We know that some herbs are anti-inflammatory or reduce inflammation. We know that some herbs are downright toxic to certain parasites and not to others. We also know that some herbs, very specifically improve immune reaction. ... ... You are correct in that we are still learning because so much of this has been suppressed and mush is still being suppressed. ... ...   [End]
          • straight talk - starting mms for candida and parasites   #149782   3mo

SD, thanks for turning me onto MMS. It should arrive early next week, I haven’t actually used it yet, but from what I have seen of Kerri Riveria’s work with Autism and the testimony and web site of Micheal Harrah. I’m fairly convinced this is a method to add, slowly proceed. I don’t know a great deal about it yet. I ordered mine from mms1.biz hope that’s the right place to get it? was very leery of where to get the right stuff. I believe I will start with 1 drop in divided doses over the course of just 1 day. I like the baby bottle deal, but not wanting to look like a total weirdo, ...   [retrieve this message]
      • Re: What now? cant cope with herbs!!   #172969   6mo

sd2345 i did bot find a FB page called cd heallth is it called cd health?   [End]
        • https://www.facebook.com/#!/groups/mojoother/ ... ... Plea...   sd2345   6mo

https://www.facebook.com/#!/groups/mojoother/ ... ... Please people....don’t make me sorry for turning you all on to another resource! No debates, no nay-sayers. ... ... This forum is one of the first places that people come when finding a parasite infection....if you do find help in other areas, come back here and share your progress.   [End]
  • MMS AND INFERTILITY and other   evuska   7mo

Anyone tried for infertility?or can you name what other sicknesses it helped you to cure?thanks   [End]
  • DMSO risks? internal consumption? touching other materials?...   #139029   7mo  C

i dont know where to post this since there is no dmso forum... ... ... anyway, i have a bottle of 99.9 % dmso bought from a local health store. ive used it occasionally for severe joint pains and it works pretty well. i have cysts all over my joints so i try to use it to reduce the pain. it works pretty well, but i dont use it frequently because of fear and risks associated with dmso, which to me seem to be EXTREMELY UNDERSTATED. ... ... you cant touch anything when using it or you might pull whatever junk you touch into your body. that is SCARY!!!! how long is it even dangerous? why isnt this e ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Many links to search for answers: ... ... https://www.goog...   Corey   7mo

Many links to search for answers: ... ... https://www.google.com/#q=dmso ... ... ... ... Maybe you can find some answers at the following site: ... ... http://www.dmso.org/articles/information/muir.htm ... ... DMSO: Many Uses, Much Controversy ... Maya Muir ... ... ... ... ... Abstract ... ... ... ... Dimethyl sulfoxide (DMSO), a by-product of the wood industry, has been in use as a commercial solvent since 1953. It is also one of the most studied but least understood pharmaceutical agents of our time--at least in the United States. According to Stanley Jacob, MD, a former head of the organ transplant program at Oregon Health Scienc ...   [retrieve this message]
    • I use it on horses, dogs, cows they are out in the paddock,...   #172263   7mo

I use it on horses, dogs, cows they are out in the paddock, in dirt, dams where ever they venture and they are fine, considering one pony is 35 and has had used on him for the last 25 yrs. Relax, you’ll be fine. Take a shower and start a good parasite program. This may be causing your cysts and joint pain. Best wishes.   [End]
    • I was using a similar product, it was DMSA or DMSO, when I ...   Mira528   7mo

I was using a similar product, it was DMSA or DMSO, when I was a Naturopath a while back. I’ve now stopped taking it and I wouldn’t take it again. I now think that he led me down a path that hurt my health and I think such chemicals are dangerous. I use other methods now to detox. ... ... Best, ... M ... ...   [End]
  • Dr. Andreas Kalcker arrested in Spain for giving conference...   Birk   7mo  C

Directly copied from the Genesis website: ... http://g2cforum.org/index.php/list/attacks-on-or-criticism-of-genesis-ii-sacraments-and-responses/25139-the-country-of-spain-attacks-mms-and-andreas-kalcker-11-21-2012 ... ... ... ... Quote: ... The Country of Spain Attacks MMS and Andreas Kalcker (11-21-2012) ... ... Sign petition and help Andreas Kalcker: here. ... ... On 10/25/2012, Andreas Ludwig Kalcker, our MMS Bishop in Spain, was invited, via an internet contact, to give a talk in Spain for people on the topic of “MMS, Fraud or Miracle.” ... ... ... (Anyone up for subtitling of this video?) ... ... The talk was to be given ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Dr. Andreas Kalcker speaks on autism, rope worms, advocates...   Birk   7mo  C

From an autism website......http://mmsautism.org/forum/parasites/149-rope-parasites-newly-discovered-parasite.html ... ... Article quote: ... ”We had a huge ballroom for the talks - 720 chairs. The CD groups from facebook sat in the first two rows, mostly matching in our MMS shirts. The first talk, ”Parasitological Vaccinosis”, that Dr Andreas Kalcker did filled about 40% of those chairs. He absolutely blew my mind. He made the link that not only do parasites in childrens’ bodies affect how they absorb/react to vaccines, but also the Vaccines Affect those parasites. HUGE lightbulb. He spoke with s ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Where in Toronto can I purchase MMS?   taroki   7mo

Anyone know where in Toronto, Ontario I can pick up Miracle Mineral Solution? ... ... Really need urgently as I cannot sleep. Order I placed earlier this week has not yet arrived. ... ... Wish I had placed my order much earlier. Now my head is killing me and I can’t sleep after parasites ran up there :-(   [End]
    • Did you find someone in Toronto to get MMS from? I just go...   lbs720   20h

Did you find someone in Toronto to get MMS from? I just got off the phone with a friend there that I need to get some MMS to immediately. (She is elderly and is in a lot of pain from her gums even though the absessed tooth was removed.) Thank you! ... ... Beth   [End]
      • I ended up getting mine from Ebay (have them label as water...   taroki   12h

I ended up getting mine from Ebay (have them label as water purifier, no instructions). ... ... Temporarily, I guess you can try oil pulling with coconut oil before the MMS arrives? I think there might be better alternative than MMS for her condition.   [End]
  • Please help - Uncommon case of "Crohn's" disease   Kavin   7mo  C

Hello CureZone, ... ... I am hoping the people on here can provide me with some information and insight as I try to heal myself as many have tried and are still trying to do. ... ... About 5 years ago I was diagnosed with Crohn’s disease after coming back from Bermuda and had some common symptoms: diarrhea, stomach pain, etc. ... ... I took a course of anti-biotics (Cipro/Flagyl) along with Pentasa and I was pretty symptom free for about 5 years (aside from some joint pain). ... ... Now, after getting back from Puerto Rico, I began having problems. It started with severe weakness and diahrrea (once and only o ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Re: Please help - Uncommon case of   GetCuredOrDieTrying   7mo

All the drugs you mentioned will make candida worse. ... ... How about IVIG? ... ... http://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S1568997212000961 ... ...   [End]
      • Interesting, thanks for the heads up on that, it’s another ...   Kavin   7mo

Interesting, thanks for the heads up on that, it’s another to add to my list! ... ... After my round of anti-biotics I was getting some oral thrush and it actually lasted a few weeks! I have been on nystatin and that has only recently cleared it up (99%) but is there a solid chance that I have the candida in other parts of my body? I would definitely like to clear that up. Does nystatin work on anything but oral thrush? ... ... Thanks   [End]
        • Cedars Sinai has implicated candida and other fungi in IBD,...   GetCuredOrDieTrying   7mo

Cedars Sinai has implicated candida and other fungi in IBD, in at least a subset of cases. ... ... Nystatin is modestly effective. Probably a 3 drug antifungals cocktail would be better. ... ... And drugs that help, rather than hinder the immune response. Aside from IVIG, leukine has been tried. ... ... http://iom.edu/~/media/Files/Activity%20Files/PublicHealth/MicrobialThreats/2013-MAR-18/March%202013%20Presentations/UnderhillMarch2013FMT.pdf   [End]
    • Re Please help - Uncommon case of   phelp   86d

Root canal on back teeth? ... Any issues with chewing teeth? ... Either way I would check dental with a holistic dentist.   [End]
  • Does anyone know how long MMS2 is good for?   Red20   7mo

I have some MMS2 that is about a year old. ... ... Is it still good to use?   [End]
    • Hello Red20, ... ... It depends upon how it was stored. .....   SilverFox   7mo

Hello Red20, ... ... It depends upon how it was stored. ... ... You can mix some up and test the amount of chlorine it produces and go from there. ... ... Tom   [End]
    • You might want to call the manufacturer and ask them. I wou...   Bugbuster   7mo

You might want to call the manufacturer and ask them. I would feel comfortable using if it were me esp. since you don’t have to worry about any bacteria or mold issues with it. ... ... BTW, I have been using MMS2 for lingering congestion issues that are related to the chemtrail issue. I battled Morgellons for 3 years and now I am well. However, I still have fibers and bioflim issues my system has been able to keep under control so the fibers don’t cause sores anymore and I don’t have Morgellons symptoms now. ... ... After using MMS2 the head/sinus issues with fibers has cleared up and I am very enco ...   [retrieve this message]
      • It was in a ziploc bag, that was put inside a box, and stor...   Red20   7mo

It was in a ziploc bag, that was put inside a box, and stored in my basement. ... ... When I opened the ziploc it had a strong chlorine smell. When I opened one of the bottles it made a small popping sound like gas was released.   [End]
        • Hey Bugbuster! ... ... How did you take the MMS2? Did you...   Red20   7mo

Hey Bugbuster! ... ... How did you take the MMS2? Did you take MMS1 with it?   [End]
          • Howdie, ... ... I have been using both for a while as sugg...   Bugbuster   7mo

Howdie, ... ... I have been using both for a while as suggested in this protocol: ... ... genesis2church.org/mms-protocol-2000.html ... ... I am currently only using MMS2 and having great results. ... ... As this protocol suggests, build up slowly. ... ...  One more thing that I found helpful, I activated MMS1 and then put it in 1 or 2 empty veggie capsule. ... ... This has worked very well from me. You can get 00 or 000 empty veggie caps that will hold more liquid. ... ... I don’t like the idea of drinking it. ...   [End]
    • A quick update on my current chemtrail, morgellons detox us...   Bugbuster   7mo

A quick update on my current chemtrail, morgellons detox using MMS2. ... ... I experimented a little yesterday and used a little extra MMS2 in caps and in a different capsule filled with DMSO. ... ... For some reason I feel great today with more mental clarity that I haven’t experience for a long time. ... ... I find it best if I have some food before using MMS2 and drink lots of water. ... ... I also use NAC which helps to detox and decreased Herx symptoms. ... ...   ...   [End]
  • Is it ok to use MMS, Magnesium Flakes, and Hydrogen Peroxid...   Red20   7mo

I am thinking about doing a detox bath with MMS, Magnesium Flakes, and Hydrogen Peroxide. ... ... Does anyone know if it is ok to combine the 3 in the same bath?   [End]
Page 93 of 93
1  10  30  50  ...  78  79  80  81  82  83  84  85  86  87  88  89  90  91  92   93    

Filter Messages: order by

Selected Ads from CureZone Sponsors: Become a Sponsor

VIP

$10 off Oxy-Powder®
A special discount for all CureZone members!
Herpes Cure?
Herpes Treatment Breakthrough
Heal Type 2 Diabetes
Simple, 3-step natural approach heals diabetes within a month. No side e...

PLAT

Did you poop today?
All natural constipation relief!
Free Clark DVD!
Bestselling author Dr. Hulda Clark claims to have cured cancer

GOLD

Alkaline Water Benefits?
Can you get health benefits from drinking alkaline ionized water? Wh...
Proven Candida Diet
The Only Legitimate Diet for Treating Candida in 30 Days
Cancer’s Natural Enemy
Opc Oleander, 15% Discount With Curezone Discount Code Of Lr001
Proven Parasite Diet
The Only Legitimate Diet for Destroying Parasites in 30 Days or Less

GOLD

Get an Instant Discount!
Get 5% off anything in our homeopathic health store using the coupon...
Anti Cancer Medical Effect
Medical researchers confirm electrolyzed reduced water protects ag...
Water and Air Ozonators
Are you looking for a good quality item and also a good price? We hav...
Natural Cancer Remedies

SILVER

Lugol’s Iodine Free S&H
J.Crow’s® Lugol’s Iodine Solution. Restore lost reserves.
Bad Breath Cure
Bad Breath Cure
Life Technology™
Transformational Technology For Mind Body And Soul.
The Krill Miracle™
Concentrated Omega 3, 6 & 9, Many Times More Powerful than Fish Oil

Back To Top How many people click on the sponsord links? Become a Sponsor

Add This Forum To Your Favorites!

Share:  Facebook  MySpace  Digg  Reddit  StumbleUpon  Furl this page  Delicious  BlinkList  dzone  Simpy.com  Fark.com  BlogMarks  Wists.com  Google

Translate This Page:

French    German    Spain    Italian    Dutch    Russian    Portuguese    Japanese    Korean    Arabic    Chinese Simplified

18,658 messages, 2,800 topics, topics per page limited to: 30, average number of messages per page: 201, 93 pages,  6,021,440 page views

"Friends are God's way of apologizing to us for our families."
~ Anonymous

Image Galler MMS Image Gallery         Image Galler Last 30 Uploads
Google Ads

Constipated by medication?
Find relief!

Eliminate Herpes
Information on the revolutionary Dynamiclear Combat Kit - External & Inter...

High Blood Pressure?
3 easy exercises drop blood pressure below 120/80 as soon as today

Iodine Supports Thyroid Health
#1 Rated Iodine Supplement! 180-Day Money Back Guarantee. Fr...

Rose Laurel OPC Capsules
15% Off With Curezone Discount Code Of Lr001

Medically Proven Anti-Cancer Benefits
Medical researchers confirm electrolyzed reduced wate...

Proven Parasite Diet

Medically research anti-diabetic effects
Electrolyzed drinking water significantly reduces ...

Hydrazine Sulfate - Cancer Support
Hydrazine Sulfate’s Original Proponent, Dr. Joseph Gold ...

Proven Candida Diet

The Krill Miracle™

Lugol’s Iodine Free S&H

Google Ads

Find relief!

Eliminate Herpes

High Blood Pressure?

Rose Laurel OPC Capsules

Proven Parasite Diet

Proven Candida Diet

The Krill Miracle™

Lugol’s Iodine Free S&H

Google Ads

Find relief!

Eliminate Herpes

High Blood Pressure?

Rose Laurel OPC Capsules

Proven Parasite Diet

Proven Candida Diet

The Krill Miracle™

Lugol’s Iodine Free S&H

Google Ads

Donate to CureZone

Guest Book - Liver Flush FAQ - News - Link Exchange - Add URL - How To Exchange Links? - About Global Directory

Terms of Service - Privacy Policy - Spam Policy - Disclaimer - Guidelines & Rules - Forum Trolls - Fair use notice

Staff's pages:  Owen - Wrenn - Maya

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - About - Donors - Stats

Copyright 2014  curezone.org

fetched in 3.14 sec at 4/18/2014 3:09:17 AM, requested by 50.17.162.174, referred by http://curezone.org/forums/f2.asp?f=871&p=57 , requested 1 pages during this session, y=25