CureZone.org   Educating Instead of Medicating Like CureZone website on Facebook
Home > Forums19131 visitors online now Add To Favorites Log On    Join/Sign Up    User Finder   Inbox New
The Best Favorites

Newsletter:

Search:
Forums BLogs FAQ Images Health Diseases Diet Foods Cleanse Convert

Nasal Rinse/Sinus Rinse Support Forum

Nasal Rinsing & Sinus Rinsing For Sinus Infections and Allergic Rhinitis
Read This First:  BSA  RN  ALL R  ~BSA  ~RN  RRR  RR  Image Embedded  Video Embedded Audio Embedded   Images   Description   Rules
 44,653 page views     220 messages     37 topics     1 pages
Post New Topic  Post new topic message to this forum by using a plain text editor  Post new topic message to this forum by using advanced HTML text editor called FCK  Post new topic message to this forum by using advanced HTML text editor called Tiny MCE 

Original Forum Layout     Add To Favorites!
Last Message
3mo ago
Search:   Top 300
Forum: Nasal Rinse     All Forums 
Like Nasal Rinse/Sinus Rinse Forum on Facebook.com

• CDH - Nasal, Teeth, Gums, Mouth, Throat & Lungs - Daily Mai...   truthquester   3mo  Ü C Ü

Hi everyone, ... ... In a previous post I explained how I use CDH to brush my teeth but Iíve been hearing lately that viruses and bacteria like to hideout in our nasal passages and in the back of our throat where we canít really reach with a toothbrush, so I thought Iíd start a new routine for myself and share the idea here for everyone else in case youíd like to give it a try. ... ... How Much CDH & Water to Use ... -First of all, I start out by putting 2ml of CDH (made with 4% HCl) in 75ml of water ... ... Nasal Passage Disinfection ... -I have a little tiny plastic spoon and I put 10 drops of the above 75ml ...   [retrieve this message]
    • I just want to say that the CDS approach is a very good one...   balboa   79d

I just want to say that the CDS approach is a very good one and I have been using it for a couple of years now. I have written about this before on Curezone. I use a neti pot filled with saline solution and a small amount of cds. I pour this mixture through my nasal passages, gargle it in my throat, and swish it around my teeth. I have not had a cold or flu develop in the time I have been doing this. Except once. I was recently on vacation and did not have access to MMS for making the CDS. I still used a neti pot with just the saline solution, but got a most horrible cold that went to my c ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Common Cold Cure--SUGAR!   tom3tom   8mo  Ü C Ü

COST TO TRY= less than a dime. ... ... General site here Dr. Walter Last: ... http://health-science-spirit.com/ ... ... Specific link: ... http://www.health-science-spirit.com/cold.htm ... ... There is an intimate connection between lactose as in milk products and the common cold. Earlier biochemists must have known something that modern biochemists have forgotten and the medical profession has never known when they named oxidized galactose ímucic acidí. I found this out 30 years ago while researching health problems related to lactose. ... ---------------------------------- ... Mucic Acid ... ... Unfortunately, under no ...   [retrieve this message]
  • What Kind of Mold Exposure?   polgirl1234   16mo  Ü C Ü

Iím trying to diagnose whether I have mold poisoning or not, and what kind of mold it could be. ... ... I lived in an apt for 3 weeks with an awful smelling bathroom. Bldg is 100 years old and not insulated. There is a fan and window in bathroom. I can only describe the odor as extremely pungent and dirty, like ĒbodiesĒ. I started getting a Ēstuffed noseĒ and at first had a slight runny nose and was wheezing, esp if I laid down on the sofa near the bathroom/living room wall. Eventually I was just left with the Ēstuffed noseĒ feeling. (Probably spores.) ... ... When the storm came I noticed a ceiling ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Okay up until now I havenít posted on this, but I have fung...   CLEW   16mo

Okay up until now I havenít posted on this, but I have fungal/mold issues and also have noticed that SWEETish smell coming through my pores. Sometimes itís another type smell thatís kind of FLORAL or something, but I canít stand it. ... ... So I researched scent, chemistry, etc.. and landed on ~pheromones~. Pheromones are odorous substances released/secreted in order to evoke behavior or sexua| responses. ... ... ĒPheromones are also used by some fungi, slime molds, and algae as attractants in reproduction; organisms of complementary reproductive cell types grow or move toward each other.Ē ... ... Fungi ...   [retrieve this message]
      • Clew, Iím speachless really! ... ... Day by day Iím surpr...   dave505   16mo

Clew, Iím speachless really! ... ... Day by day Iím surprised of these speciesíintelligence strategies. My god - we are far away! They work togheter ! its similar with the work in biofilms between bacteria. ... ... Very interesting info! dont know if its usefull but very interesting. ... ... One question if you know - would being expose to constant mold/fungus spores make you more suscetible to infection? ... Iím living with my parents (due to crisis problem) and my father which is an alcoholic (basically hipoglicemic i guess) have these fruity smells all the time. ... Plus as I wrote Iím positive to have mol ...   [retrieve this message]
        • Well Dave Iíd have to say being around mold constantly woul...   CLEW   16mo

Well Dave Iíd have to say being around mold constantly would make your immune system work too much overtime, which could end up making you susceptible. Some people are more sensitive than others... ... ... Do you think you parents are affected then? Have they the same symptoms as you? Have you done any clean-up to try and get rid of the mold? You almost need an expert to find out anything for sure... Itís hard to clean what you canít see though right? ... ... Sometimes itís hard living with an alcoholic!   [End]
          • Hi Clew, ... Thanks for your reply! ... ... Itís hard inde...   dave505   16mo

Hi Clew, ... Thanks for your reply! ... ... Itís hard indeed but somehow we have managed. due to crisis i also lost my job and got ill from these and big stress on the job so for the moment we have less choice. ... ... I do think my parents are affected also but they think is just the old age :):(! My mother has recurrent infections in the bowels besides parasites. I tried to convince everybody that the basement is really a problem but they think iím too hipocondriac. I can understand that. ... ... we are living in the first floor/ground floor in a block of flats and the neighbours on the same floor has the ...   [retrieve this message]
            • A good thing to use is Borax not only for cleaning up but a...   CLEW   16mo

A good thing to use is Borax not only for cleaning up but also internally to help get rid of fungus/mold. Itís also known to remove flouride and metals(from amalgams), out of your system. And itís cheap!! ... ... Thereís a ton of testimony from people that have had positive results. I put just a pinch into a glass of distilled water. Or if youíre uncomfortable doing that, they make boron supplements. ... http://www.earthclinic.com/Remedies/borax.html ... ... Iím no expert either, just learning along the way... Hereís a site with more tips. Thereís what they call a Ēmold bombĒ(like a fogger), Iíve n ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Strongly recommend investing in an ozone generator - using ...   cora   16mo

Strongly recommend investing in an ozone generator - using it in your car, your new home, bagging (such as a garbage bag) your clothing - sealing the gag around the generator. This really is about the only way to kill those spores. Saved my life. ... ... Good luck.   [End]
      • cora, ... could you tell what kind of ozone generator do yo...   dave505   16mo

cora, ... could you tell what kind of ozone generator do you use? I mean do they have a capacity or something? how did you choose it? ... how many hours it should work? all the time? ... do you use it after cleaning the mold anyway? ... what were your symptoms before use this? ... ... Iím new to this domain and try to figure out some ways to solve it. Unfortunately cant move now cause have no job :(. ... thanks, ... dave   [End]
        • I actually tried the ozone generator in my car and it seeme...   polgirl1234   16mo

I actually tried the ozone generator in my car and it seemed to work for the first few hours I drove it but all it did was kill the ODOR of the spores. They are alive more than ever only a week later. They only kill whatís in the air and on surfaces. Ozone kills oxygen so anything alive canít breathe. It needs to be treated with respect as it can wreak havoc on your electronics and plastics (and you.) Read up on it. There are differing opinions and it needs to be used by someone who knows how to do it so it will a) be effective enough and b) not hurt you. I have been told not to use it in ...   [retrieve this message]
          • Hey I just remembered what a doctor told me would kill spor...   CLEW   16mo

Hey I just remembered what a doctor told me would kill spores in your car and the air system... He said to turn the heater on as hot as it goes for about 15 minutes and the quick hot temperature change supposedly kills them. ... ... Now I donít know for sure if that works, but it may be worth a try? Itís also supposed to work for the air/heating system in the house, but again I donít know for sure... ... ... Let us know if you try it.   [End]
    • Hi, ... ... It sounds like you are suffering from toxic bl...   logan2020   12mo

Hi, ... ... It sounds like you are suffering from toxic black mold exposure. ... ... I think detailing the car is a bit excessive. I would just drive with all the windows down on the freeway, and let it sit parked in the sunshine for a few days. UV light kill mold spores. ... ... Remember when suffering from toxic black mold exposure, all your senses will be hypersensitive, and even the tiniest amount of dust will make you develop symptoms. ... ... Smoking actually kills the mold in your lungs, but you probably know smoking is bad for other reasons- but I wonder if smokers perhaps smoke because they are ex ...   [retrieve this message]
      • Re: What Kind of Mold Exposure   P4P   71d

i didnít know smoking kills mold in your lungs but who wants to keep smoking just to get rid of molds . Sure way is to prevent the mold problems to avoid allergies. Maintain the humidity level in your house, dehumidifier helps alleviate pain and symptoms of these kind of allergies.   [End]
    • Re: What Kind of Mold Exposure?   shotsee   8mo

Hi PG, ... ... As Ēgrist for your mill,Ē are you aware of the almost miraculous results many tens (hundreds?) of THOUSANDS of people have experienced, dealing with MOST of the health issues known to humankind, from ingesting the powerful antioxidant ascorbic acid? ... ... If you are still interested in finding a solution to your health problem(s), and gaining greater health in ALL areas of your body, I STRONGLY encourage you to read this article written by Dr. Robert Cathcart, M.D. http://vitamincfoundation.org/www.orthomed.com/titrate.htm ... ... It may just solve some or all of your problem(s). You ha ...   [retrieve this message]
  • [Message Subject Hidden by a Forum Moderator]   #156398   20mo  Ü C Ü

[Message Body Hidden by a Forum Moderator]   [End]
  • I need support from someone who can understand and give me ...   ineedhelptimes100   21mo  Ü C Ü

I stumbled onto this forum by searching every thing I could on empty nose syndrome. I had surgery 3 years ago in which my surgeon removed not only maxillary sinus cysts and polyps but also reduced my turbinates. I had been told for the past 30 years that I needed some work done on my nose and sinus and always refused. I never complained about the pain, just gritted my teeth and went on with life. I had to have a follow-up surgery 3 months later as cysts had returned in a major way and I had an uncontrolled infection in some of the sinus tissue (or so I was told by the surgeon). Following t ...   [retrieve this message]
    • EDIT: I need support from someone who can understand and gi...   torn2tears   21mo

Hi INHT100, ... ... I am so sorry that you have had this done to you. ... ... I got some K2-mk4 Carlsons brand and it gave me instant relief from a clogged nose that I suffered with each and every day most of my life. For once I could actually lie on my side without a pillow and freely breathe through both my nostrils. ... ... The smoothness is incredible that I obtained by taking this. ... ... I had a deviated sinus operation years ago and it helped NOTHING. Not as extensive as yours. ... ... Get the K2 mk4 5 mgís 60 ct. from Amazon. If you get over 25 dollars worth shipping is free. ... ... Do not get K2 mk7 only ...   [retrieve this message]
      • Thank you for your reply. I feel so alone in this area and ...   ineedhelptimes100   21mo

Thank you for your reply. I feel so alone in this area and am so tired of being given medicine after medicine only to have further complications as a result. I am not familiar with the items you are talking about so I will research. Will it interfere with any other meds I am currently taking for other issues? That I will need to make sure about. I will take all of the help and support I can gain from this sight. Thank you again!   [End]
        • If you are on blood thinners like coumadin or plavix wait t...   torn2tears   21mo

If you are on blood thinners like coumadin or plavix wait to you finish taking them completely then start with K2 mk4 and the other supps I mentioned.   [End]
          • Oh boy....my hopes were just dashed when I read your reply....   ineedhelptimes100   21mo

Oh boy....my hopes were just dashed when I read your reply. I will be on the blood thinner coumadin for the rest of my life and I am 52 now. I have Factor 5, high protein S which means my blood clots very easily. Have already sustained two dvtís and 3 TIAís before the real culprit was diagnosed. The last two TIAís happened while off the coumadin for 7 days each time prior to my sinus surgeries. ... ... I am just really frustrated and feel hopeless with this situation. I am doing everything I can to keep the mucous thinned down by drinking lots of water and clear liquids, eating right, exercising. ...   [retrieve this message]
            • I am so sorry to hear this. So that means you canít have a ...   chirontherainbowbridge   21mo

I am so sorry to hear this. So that means you canít have a lot of green juices (vit. K)which would be very cleansing and healing, otherwise. You might want to look at the Natural Healing forum. You can search terms there and find a wealth of information in the FAQ threads that come up. It sounds as though your situation is a little complex. Uny (Uniquity) is quite a master of sorting out the complex. Youís have to be careful with the diet, but definitely have to get on a mucusless lifestyle. Itís possible to get off the coumadin too. But that needs skill and guidance. If you want Unyís hel ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Re: I need support from someone who can understand and give...   chirontherainbowbridge   21mo

I too am so sorry that youíve suffered this way. Thank Grace for the third doctor, who sounds genuinely human. Imagine a world where an MD would only be paid for actually following the Hippocratic oath of Ēfirst, do no harmĒ! ... ... The incredible thing is - and itís like a huge secret that would rattle the world of mainstream medicine- the many ways disease can manifest areĖwell, multitudinous and endlessly complex-appearing. But the way of health is no mystery at all! Itís frankly enough to put doctors out of business. It really comes down to this: we stop doing whatís harming us, and sta ...   [retrieve this message]
      • Chiron, ... Thank you for your reply to my post. I am so wi...   ineedhelptimes100   21mo

Chiron, ... Thank you for your reply to my post. I am so willing to try anything. I will definitely research the difference between mucus producing foods. Any suggestions you can give will be greatly appreciated and not overlooked. Thank you again!   [End]
        • ... ... x100, ... ... ... ĒDan the raw food truckerĒ ( ...   chirontherainbowbridge   21mo

... ... x100, ... ... ... ĒDan the raw food truckerĒ ( a very sweet guy, with videos on youtube ) got himself off something like 20+ medications, reversed diabetes, cured several other conditions, lost more than 200 pounds, and literally saved his life, by eating raw fruits and vegetables. And not starving. Itís the simplest method of cleansing, healing and rejuvenation out there. He might inspire you. And then you can begin to make connections. If you are interested, there is a site called Ēraw food rehabĒ, that is full of support... ... ... Most of us (eating SAD and sick) are starving for real nutriti ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Hi, ... ... There are virtually no syndromes and/or diseas...   shotsee   20mo

Hi, ... ... There are virtually no syndromes and/or diseases that are not reversible. If you are interested in taking control of your own health [and I sincerely hope you are], the following will give you all the information you need: ... ... Any of the discourses by Luigi Cornaro (available free online); ... ... Any of the books by Horace Fletcher (available free online); ... ... Any of the writings of Arnold Ehret. ... ... Just like virtually everything else in life, it is all ultimately up to YOU. ... ... You have all my best wishes for a successful journey and resolution, ... ... David   [retrieve this message]
  • phantom smells lost taste   coq   22mo

My sense of smell and taste diminished. I also smell things that are not there like smoke (and it burns my nostrils). Its about a year now. Normal CT and MRI. ENT says there is nothing. I will NOT do a ingest by mouth any cleanse as per my internist. Does anyone suggest a natural remedy?. I heard 50mg of Zinc may help. I cant taste if foods are bad so if I get sick, I know I missed it. I cant taste my delicious meals anymore. Its as though I have a congested cold but Im clear. HELP   [End]
  • Eco Friendly packaging   Lyman   24mo

Normal 0 7.8 磅 0 2 false false false MicrosoftInternetExplorer4 ... ... /* Style Definitions */ ... table.MsoNormalTable ... {mso-style-name:普通表格; ... mso-tstyle-rowband-size:0; ... mso-tstyle-colband-size:0; ... mso-style-noshow:yes; ... mso-style-parent:ĒĒ; ... mso-padding-alt:0cm 5.4pt 0cm 5.4pt; ... mso-para-margin:0cm; ... mso-para-margin-bottom:.0001pt; ... mso-pagination:widow-orphan; ... font-size:10.0pt; ... font-family:ĒTimes New RomanĒ; ... mso-fareast-font-family:ĒTimes New RomanĒ; ... mso-ansi-language:#0400; ... mso- ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Bad smell from my nose   #152751   24mo  Ü C Ü

Iíve been having these bad smell coming from my nose.. it smells like feces, and whatís really strange is that when I m at home or alone or with my mom....the smell is not there, but when Iím with other ppl itz there especially when they are close..itz super bad then. Itz like d smell just rushes out of my nose. I try to breathe with my mouth, but i can only breathe with my mouth for so long...Itz ruining my social life....i dnt get close to ppl anymore. What can i do?? Does it have anything to do with the wisdom teeth??? I heard it has some correlation with it.   [End]
    • Hello, I just noticed your post. Could be wisdom teeth but ...   #135505   24mo

Hello, I just noticed your post. Could be wisdom teeth but the smell would be from your mouth as well. I am usually on th b.o. sites and have read stories about people solving horrendous fecal body odor bu curing nasal or mouth related illnesses. ... One guy was cured when a Dr realized he had candida in his throat and gave him antifungals. His Dr scoped him to see that. Another person was cured by removing tonsil stones. The last person I could think of had an infection in his upper sinuses and did a painful Grape seed extract and saline nasal douche. You can look through the body odor page ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Hello ! ... ... I have a similar problem and itís driving ...   Kingston18   11mo

Hello ! ... ... I have a similar problem and itís driving my crazy especially when Iím with my friends or playing football. everyone will suddenly start asking Ēwhatís that smellĒ. have you gotten any better? did you have a solution yet? Iím interested. help. ... Thanks.   [End]
  • Image Embedded Infrequent Sinus Flooding with diluted 3% Hydrogen Peroxide...   Machaon   24mo  Ü C Ü

Sinus flooding with Peroxide has cured my Sinus infection problems      by  machaon.fl     28 mon   8,846    Sinuses /  Allergies /  Asthma /  4 /  5 ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... machaon.fl ... ... Sinus flooding with Peroxide has cured my Sinus infection problems PM machaon.fl      email machaon.fl Date: 12/16/2009 10:53:30 AM   (  28 mon ago ) Hits:    8846   Size: 23428 char.     Replies:   1  URL:  ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Would this be ineffective against an oxygen loving fungus l...   KrazyKat   24mo

Would this be ineffective against an oxygen loving fungus like aspergellis? Would it make it stronger since it thrives in an oxygen environment?   [End]
    • H2O2 is traumatic on sinuses - use a Neti Pot with salt & t...   #136970   21mo

... ... Hydrogen peroxide will burn and damage your sinuses at any percentage and is ... not worth the agony.  I know, Iíve done it. ... ... The very best method of sinus clearing is to use a Neti pot (they are very ... cheap) and add from 1/2 to a full teaspoon of sea salt along with a drop of tea ... tree oil.  That will produce the most gentle and longest lasting sinus ... cleanse you can get.  Many formulas suggest a full teaspoon of salt but ... Iíve found that to be too abrasive and Iíve found that sea salt is the most ... natural feeling that you can use.  You can also use more tee tree oi ...   [retrieve this message]
      • I tried food grade 3 hydrogen peroxide but it wasnít helpin...   FONDUES   18mo

I tried food grade 3 hydrogen peroxide but it wasnít helping because of the type of bacteria that is causing the infection can be easily killed with Garlic I took a clove of garlic cut in half and took that half and cut in small pieces put in boiling water on the stove 3 minutes to sterlize the water then I let it cool to room temperature pour the water through a strainer and put in my Neti pot and used the Neti pot 3x a dau and this helping me cure my sinus infection.   [End]
    • Re: Infrequent Sinus Flooding with diluted 3% Hydrogen Pero...   machaon.fl   4mo

...     I am Sinus infection free and have not had a Sinus infection since about 2002.   ... ... ... ... I have still  not had another sinus infection. I used to get sinus infections, one after another, for many years, until I discovered how to use hydrogen peroxide to permanently cure me of nasty, painful, miserable sinus infections! ... ... ... Basically, I use peroxide to protect the infection-damaged areas, within my sinuses/nasal passages, from reinfecting until those infection-damaged areas are totally healed and resistant to infection. ... ... ... Just wanted to provide an update. ... ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Laundry Detergent   Marynonimous   27mo  Ü C Ü

God bless you and hello. Iím new to this forum and Iíve recently developed a sensitivity to what I think is the laundry detergent that is used to wash what I sleep in. ... ... Every time I lay on my right or left side, my right or left nostril will almost completely close. Also, sometimes itís not even the nostril of the side that I lay on that closes. I know this is because of a smell that my nose has become extremely sensitive too and I would like to know if there is a good laundry detergent out there for sheets, covers, and towels, as I also sleep on towels. Thank you. ... ... Sincerely, ... Mar ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Well, you can try other detergents that are said to be natu...   stretchmarks   26mo

Well, you can try other detergents that are said to be natural. Try asking a pharmacists for those detergents. Or just try other detergents available in your stores. Maybe that is just because of that specific brand that you are using.   [End]
    • Look for detergents that say dye free and perfume free. I ...   Iolite   26mo

Look for detergents that say dye free and perfume free. I am sensitive to synthetic fragrances too. I use Tide free and Downey Free and clear. You can also follow up wash with a rinse in white vinegar. In addition to softening the laundry, it also helps remove any remaining detergent residue.   [End]
      • I agree with Iolite idea. Those mentioned above might help ...   stretchmarks   26mo

I agree with Iolite idea. Those mentioned above might help since you bith have the same problem yet she managed to prevent it using the detergents which are tide free and downy free.   [End]
        • agree with what is being said here. ... I use ecover when I...   pawel110   26mo

agree with what is being said here. ... I use ecover when I can afford it or some other home store brands which are non- biological and claim suitability to chemical sensitivity - also I dilute it 50/50 with soda crystals which lessens exposure to these chemicals too and often adding a tablespoon of borax salt. ... ... avoid fabric conditioners at all costs as you may as well use engine oil! as previously mentioned white vinegar is an excellent softener. ... ...   [End]
  • Concerned about chronic sinusitis   matvei15   28mo  Ü C Ü

Background is nasal allergies (mostly pollen) and an allergy to wheat. I have never gone through any advance treatment, just antihistamines and corticosteroid sprays, if anything. MRI results taken in mid November revealed a sinus infection. I wasnít even aware since I possessed no major/common sinusitis symptoms. Doctor prescribed Amoxicillin for 14 days (around Thanksgiving). 5 days in, I was suffering very severe nausea and malaise. This was brought to the Dr.ís attention and he advised me to stop taking the antibiotic as ĒI probably took enoughĒ. As soon as I stopped the antibio ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Matvei: ... ... From what you say, may I guess a few thing...   theherbalist2011   28mo

Matvei: ... ... From what you say, may I guess a few things about you? Youíre late 20ís to early 40ís? You have a petite body structure? You suffer from slight constipation? Do you ĒcraveĒ water? Do you find you need to eat several small meals daily in order to satisfy several hunger spells per day? Are you a worrier? Do you dream a lot? Possibly you have hianal hernia or acid reflux? ... ... Anywho . . . I may have been wrong, but those are the questions I ask to determine if thereís a yin deficiency which means the mucous membranes are extremely dry. (Thatís remedied with vast improvement ...   [retrieve this message]
      • Pretty much on the money - 28 years old, 6í0Ē 160 lbs., all...   matvei15   28mo

Pretty much on the money - 28 years old, 6í0Ē 160 lbs., all the other aspects hold true except craving water and any hernias. I should add that I normally donít get cold at all, ever, just recently. BP is usually 105/65, but I am an athlete and eat very well. Any regimented info. would be much appreciated!   [End]
        • Do you crave sweets/sugar and do you get foggy brained? ......   theherbalist2011   28mo

Do you crave sweets/sugar and do you get foggy brained? ... ... Thanks. ... ... theherbalist   [End]
          • Re: Concerned about chronic sinusitis   matvei15   28mo

Yes to both   [End]
            • I know the modern term would be ĒcandidiasisĒ or to name th...   theherbalist2011   28mo

I know the modern term would be ĒcandidiasisĒ or to name this symptom by its bacterial name Ēcandida albicans.Ē However, in herbology (western/eastern) we look at this as a low-level infection on the blood level. Thereís always stagnation involved due to weaknesses in other systems. Itís this stagnation that is food supply for the candida bacteria to grow on. ... ... I digress. . . ... ... Go to the store and buy alcohol extracts of the following: ... 1 oz. Myrrh Extract ... 1 oz. Golden Seal Extract ... 1 oz. Echinacea Root Extract ... ... Be sure theyíre good quality. No matter what the bottle says, take t ...   [retrieve this message]
              • Another thought: You sound rather healthy, otherwise. But...   theherbalist2011   28mo

Another thought: You sound rather healthy, otherwise. But in some cases (Ēdisclaimer, disclaimerĒ ha, ha) there could be underlying conditions that may need attention in order to get a more lasting and thorough treatment. Just sayiní . . . ... ... So, if you feel good with these herbs for awhile, then notice that your symptoms are returning, you may need further evaluation of the things feeding the candida. ... ... the herbalist   [End]
              • Is it ok if I use a blend of Echinacea and Goldenseal (to s...   matvei15   28mo

Is it ok if I use a blend of Echinacea and Goldenseal (to save money)? Many companies offer it. Also, are there any concerns to be addressed with ingesting these herbs, such as side effects?   [End]
              • Hi there herbalist, ... ... Iím curious about this. Iím si...   fastingforlife   27mo

Hi there herbalist, ... ... Iím curious about this. Iím sick of strict diets!!! Seeing as you are so informative, would you mind explaining a little bit about how each of these three herbs work? So far all I know is ecchinacea helps the immune system, but not sure how. Also, what do you think about parasite cleansing? ... ... Thanks heaps :)   [End]
              • Dear the Herbalist and any one else ... I would really appr...   mjita   26mo

Dear the Herbalist and any one else ... I would really appreciate your support in curing my chronic sinus problems. Just sounds like you know what you doing ... To start with I will try get the remedy above - forgive the question but is this to be used in the nose or taken orally? ... ... My story the short version: ... 49 - male - progressively lazy and putting on weight 85kg, 6 foot tall - do tai ji weekly - typical good/bad mostly vegeterian for 30 years - will eat really well 3 months and then binge for 9. Pretty sure i have chronic candida considering paying the fortune in SA for ThreeLac www.thefo ...   [retrieve this message]
      • Use a toothpaste that contains myrrh :)   matvei15   28mo

Use a toothpaste that contains myrrh :)   [End]
        • Goldenseal for short term use. May affect friendly bacteria...   jameskep37   28mo

Goldenseal for short term use. May affect friendly bacteria. ...   [End]
          • Jameskep is correct. (I forgot to mention that.) ... ... ...   theherbalist2011   28mo

Jameskep is correct. (I forgot to mention that.) ... ... As I said before, you should notice improvement within 3-5 days. When you notice improvement, just finish off those 1 ounce bottles with about a weekís break half-way through. Short term use of golden seal would be about 2 weeks straight use of it. Then you would want to take a weekís break from it. If you donít get the results within that period of time, you shouldnít be taking golden seal any longer anyhow. Make sense? ... ... theherbalist   [End]
            • Makes sense. Is it safe to engage in this supplementation ...   matvei15   28mo

Makes sense. Is it safe to engage in this supplementation while beginning a candida diet? Iím a couple days in and definitely feel the die-off effect. Thanks!   [End]
              • Hi, mat. I donít mean to rain on your parade (so to speak)...   theherbalist2011   28mo

Hi, mat. I donít mean to rain on your parade (so to speak), but Iíve never seen a candida diet work where the patient got frustrated from the strict regimen and where they felt that it didnít work. (Thatís a bit of twisted sentence, isnít it? Hope you got my point.) However, self-experimenting can be a journey of enlightenment, so I donít want to try to talk you out of anything. Just my two cents worth. ... ... If you decide to try my formula in response to Solidís inquiry, let us know how it works for you. You can probably buy the items at any health food store. Herb Pharm is a good bra ...   [retrieve this message]
                • Hmm, not sure I understand your candida diet reference.   matvei15   28mo

Hmm, not sure I understand your candida diet reference.   [End]
                  • Mat: ... ... Iím speaking from a clinicianís perspective. ...   theherbalist2011   28mo

Mat: ... ... Iím speaking from a clinicianís perspective. So, please donít take offense. ... ... Over several decades Iíve seen people try about every conceivable diet in order to cure their health problems including candida diets. These diets sometimes help alleviate the symptoms, but once a person Ēfalls off the wagonĒ with the diet, the problem raises its ugly head . . . sometimes in the form of other symptoms. ... ... Hereís another reason diets rarely have a long term healing: The bodyís ability to break down and assimilate nutrients from any daily diet is minimal since this is the main reason th ...   [retrieve this message]
    • this product is absolutely amazing: ... ... http://www.sup...   outoftime44   28mo

this product is absolutely amazing: ... ... http://www.supergoodstuff.com/nasal-wash.html ... ... Btw chronic sinus problems then taking many antiobiotics to fix it caused my intestinal issues.   [End]
    • I had sinus problems for 11 years straight. Didnít matter w...   #58606   22mo

I had sinus problems for 11 years straight. Didnít matter what time of year it was. ... ... I owned a rabbit for 14 years and had fresh hay in the house all the time. Fungus was the culprit. ... ... He died last year, but I still suffered until I started taking 150 mg of Zinc every day (along with following a Pyroluria/Lyme protocol) and in 2 weeks it was totally gone. I mean totally. I swear by it.   [End]
    • neti pot/spray? Yes its effective.If you are allergic to po...   P4P   79d

neti pot/spray? Yes its effective.If you are allergic to pollen, stay indoor and wash bedding linens often. Use an Air Purifier to ... filter dusts and pollen.   [End]
  • Four deaths linked to Neti Pot   #136970   28mo  Ü C Ü

... ... http://abcnews.go.com/Health/Wellness/fatal-infections-linked-neti-pots/story?id=15170230&fb_ref=abc-fb-recs ... ... Louisiana Issues Neti Pot Warning After Two Fatal ... Infections ... ... Dec. 16, 2011 ... ... The Louisiana ... Department of Health and Hospitals has issued a warning about improper ... Neti pot use, which has been linked to two deadly infections. ... ... A 51-year-old woman from DeSoto Parish and ... a 20-year-old man from St. ... Bernard Parish, a suburb of New Orleans, died after using Neti ... pots containing tap ... water to flush their sinuses. Both became infected with Naegleria fowleri, ... a ...   [retrieve this message]
  • NABET Consultant in Chennai , NABET Consultant in India   abcenviron1   29mo

Our Company is an Environmental Engineering Company involved in conducting EIA (Environmental Impact Assessment) studies, executing Wastewater Treatment ... Projects on Turnkey basis and undertaking Operation and Maintenance of Wastewater Treatment Plants. ... We are the first firm in India to be Accredited by NABET (National Accreditation Board for Education & Training), Quality Council of India (QCI), as an EIA ... Consultant Organization, which is mandatory for conducting EIA studies.We conduct EIA studies for Industries and Infrastructure Projects for getting Environmental Clearance from Regu ...   [retrieve this message]
  • How to Cure a Stuffy Nose in 1 Minute   productivitynerd   29mo  Ü C Ü

So Iíve had a sensitive nose all my life, and Iíve tried all the typical remedies (nasal irrigation, anti-inflammatories, acupuncture, etc).   A few months ago, while surfing the net, I came across the most awesome way to relieve nasal congestion.   I wanted to share it with you guys and see if it works as well for other people as it does for me. ... ... The premise is simple.   When we breathe too much, we exhale too much carbon dioxide.   Carbon dioxide is an important vasodilator, meaning that if we donít have enough, inflammation starts to occur.   Therefore, ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Image Embedded Eye Disease - Mucus, Pimples, inflammation, Lost eyelashes   Bobcanberra   30mo  Ü C Ü

Hi All, ... ... Have been experiencing eye problem now for many years, its got to a point where its doing to much damage to my eyelids and vision. ... ... It time for some help :) ... ... Symptoms: ... . Pimple like spots? when water leaks on to skin from eyes - Please check out this picture of my eye this morning ... ... ... ... . Dry Eyes every morning ... . Lot of mucus stuck to eye lid every morning ... . Most bottom eyelashes are gone (wont regrow back) ... . Blocked Nose sinuses each morning ... . Lot of mucus in the nose each morning ... . Dropping right eye lid ... ... What I think might be the cause: ... . My foam mattress might ...   [retrieve this message]
    • What is your diet like? What do you eat?   uchihaMadara   30mo

What is your diet like? What do you eat?   [End]
      • Hi, ... ... My diet is very simple as I cannot eat many fo...   Bobcanberra   30mo

Hi, ... ... My diet is very simple as I cannot eat many foods without getting sick. ... ... What I eat: ... Meat, Fish, Veggies, Rice, Bread. ... ... What I dont Eat: ... Eggs, Dairy, Fruit, Sweets. ... ...   [End]
        • What does an ophthalmologist say? Not an optometrist - th...   #107689   30mo

What does an ophthalmologist say? Not an optometrist - they are dunces.   [End]
          • typical stuff that doesnt help but cost money. ... ... He ...   Bobcanberra   30mo

typical stuff that doesnt help but cost money. ... ... He said it might be blepharitis. Blepharitis doesnít cause red dots with puss on the lower skin of the eye ĒthoughtĒ. ... ... What ever my eye fluid is, its toxic. ... ...   [End]
            • ... ... You need to have a culture taken and have it analy...   #107689   30mo

... ... You need to have a culture taken and have it analyzed/raised in a ... lab.   If your ophthalmologist wonít do it, find someone who will, ... perhaps an internist.  That should give a definitive cause.  Until you ... get it diagnosed youíre chasing unknown territory.  Since Iíve practiced ... urine therapy for many years almost all of my eye problems have disappeared and ... even my glaucoma pressure has subsided.  Iíve also used a clean eye wash ... cup and rinsed my eyes with my own fresh urine.  Thereís a bit of a sting ... at first, but then a refreshing cleanse.  ...   [retrieve this message]
              • Thats good advise, will have to find some in my city that g...   Bobcanberra   30mo

Thats good advise, will have to find some in my city that grow a culture. ... ... I dont mind putting urine in my eye as long as it works. Do you have any links that are useful for the Murine flush?   [End]
                • Hi! If it were me, Iíd want an expert opinion from an eye ...   chloe.lightworker   30mo

Hi! If it were me, Iíd want an expert opinion from an eye doc just to rule out anything serious. Meanwhile, Iíd try this herbal blend/eyewash by Dr. Christopher...people rave about it, and apparently it can even improve eyesight...lots of reviews online. ... ... Itís super cheap and can be used as an external eye-wash and internally as herbal medicine to strengthen your eyes also: ... ... Two sites I like: ... ... http://www.iherb.com/Christopher-s-Original-Formula-Herbal-Eyebright-Formula-1-fl-oz-30-ml/15117?at=1 ... ... ... http://www.vitacost.com/Christophers-Herbal-Eyebright/?pd_section=pr#ProductReviews ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Some research and suggestions if it is Blepharitis.... ... ...   chloe.lightworker   30mo

Some research and suggestions if it is Blepharitis.... ... ... http://www.allaboutvision.com/conditions/blepharitis.htm ... ... ... ... ... Lots of good advice here: ... ... http://curezone.com/forums/am.asp?i=604936 ... ... ... Iodine for this issue: ... ... http://curezone.com/forums/am.asp?i=1755964 ... ... Colloidal Silver: ... ... http://curezone.com/forums/fm.asp?i=1483788 ... ... ... In Traditional Chinese Medicine...the eyes are directly effected by the liver...so liver flushes and liver herbs are highly recommended. (Milk thistle, Dandelion, Turmeric)   [End]
      • thanks for the advise and links, checking it out now. ... ...   Bobcanberra   29mo

thanks for the advise and links, checking it out now. ... ... Went to an optometrist today, this guy can take cultures but didnt. ... ... He said I have: ... ... Blepharitis (knew this for many years) ... Gram Negative Bacteria - He said this is causing the little pimples when the liquid touchís my skin. (Didnt know about this) ... ... So just doing some research on Gram Negative Bacteria now, seems these guys are pretty strong/resistant to most antibiotics. ... ...   [End]
        • I have tried in/on my eyes and sinus with no luck so far. ....   Bobcanberra   29mo

I have tried in/on my eyes and sinus with no luck so far. ... ... 1. Colloidal Silver drops morning and night ... 2. Colloidal Silver nasal spray - many times a day ... 3. Neem oil - morning and Night ... 4. Ozone Water flush in eyes and face - morning and night ... ... ... Only thing that settles it is cortisone creams which are taking there toll on my eyes and skin. ...   [End]
    • Bimatoprost is used to for the treatment of the glaucoma (o...   jacksonema   29mo

Bimatoprost is used to for the treatment of the glaucoma (open-angle type) or other eye diseases (e.g., ocular hypertension). It lowers down the high pressure inside the eye which helps to prevent blindness. This medication works by regulating the blood supply in the eye vessels and maintain a normal pressure. ... ... How To Use ... Bimatoprost is an eye drop, this medicine is not to consume orally. It is preferred to put this eye drops in the eyes at the evening time. Before using bimatoprost you should wash your hands. Be careful that dropper will not touch tip of the eye or any other surface ...   [retrieve this message]
      • Should mention, I tried POV iodine 10% on my eyelids for 2 ...   Bobcanberra   28mo

Should mention, I tried POV iodine 10% on my eyelids for 2 weeks, did nothing for me, but I have no doubt it works with people that have common eyelid issues. ... ... Ok, looks like I know why its occurring. ... ... After eating any thing that has egg or dairy I will get this break out. It some times occurs with soy or fruits. ... ... So its only eczema! ... ... Why I think this is occurring now and not before, it must be toxin overload, after catching a bug overseas which has killed my digestion system it has troubles keeping up with pathogens/acidic body. Its been 3 years still pretty bad shape. ... ... Im worki ...   [retrieve this message]
        • I did my first liver flush last night, wasnít a bad experie...   Bobcanberra   28mo

I did my first liver flush last night, wasnít a bad experience as some make it to be. ... ... The olive oil and grape fruit juice doesnít taste the bad when you havenít eaten from 2pm :) ... ... I will be doing liver flushes every two weeks if the colon can handle it. ... ... Anyway liver link to allergies etc.... ... ... http://www.itwillpass.com/health_liver_3_getting_gallstone_relief.shtml ... ... ĒFood allergies may have a connection to gallbladder symptoms. In vitro and animal experiments from the 1920s showed pathological changes in gallbladder tissue following exposure to certain food antigens. More recent ...   [retrieve this message]
          • When I was having eye problems, I found putting castor in a...   Bythc   28mo

When I was having eye problems, I found putting castor in and around my eyes before bed worked wonders. At one point, I would soak gauze pad in castor oil, put them on my eyelids, cover them with plastic wrap, use a blindfold to hold the qauze pads in place. Honey, can also be used in the eye. It will collect any bacteria, imo. It has a slight sting to it at first. Saline rinses are benifical, of course. Herbs for the liver, milk thisle, bilberry, ect were useful as well.   [End]
  • benefits Nasal Irrigation   puyallupoms teeth   32mo

The human body has an amazing mechanism designed to prevent gear attempts from entering the system through the nasal passages. The lining of the sinuses contains cells which produce a thin layer of mucus. The mucus traps foreign particles, such as dust, pollen, cat dander, and other irritants which are not healthy to have in the lungs. Once those that foreign matter is trapped, the mucus transports the elements to the back of the throat where the mucus can be spat out. A breakdown in this process causes the common sinusitis, or post-nasal drip. ...   [End]
  • sinus /allergies   manta   32mo  Ü C Ü

Any advice? ... ... I have sinus issues that have gotten worse.They started 3 years back where I had to start using a spray.That worked but it became neccessary that I had a pump all the time now.I have to spray at least once in the middle of the night and about three times a day or my nose gets blocked.I have had blood work done and it turns out im Whey intolerant and have avoided that as much as possible. ... I feel sometimes after I spray that my trhoat and ears get itchy now too ,its as if Im allergic and addicted to the spray. ... I assume my sinuses is the reason my breathe is now bad too. ... My ...   [retrieve this message]
  • do not know what is wrong with me   #143085   3y  Ü C Ü

I have been experiencing weird things with my body after I adopted a sick puppy from the shelter. Mine you, during this period i was very stressed, not eating, and not getting enough sleep. When I did sleep I drooled excessively for some reason; however, this has stopped now. I began to notice red irregular shaped bite marks on my leg about three that was lined up and down from each other and a small mark on my arm. I suspected the dog had fleas, so I treated my house for fleas and I have not seen these bite marks again. Then two weeks later I did not have a bowel movements at all then I f ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Check for Giardia and Toxicara.cani.   Yahia   3y

Check for Giardia and Toxicara.cani.   [End]
    • Send my an email, and we might be able to come up with some...   shroom   3y

Send my an email, and we might be able to come up with something. Shroom   [End]
    • Hello, ... ... ... This sounds very distressing and I am ...   Bugbuster   3y

Hello, ... ... ... This sounds very distressing and I am sorry to hear about your struggles. ... ... I noticed that you posted in the Morgellons forum and that you are concerned that it is Morgellons. ... ... It doesnít sound like M to me. However it is obvious that something serious is happening to you. ... Most health issues if not all start within our intestines and this would be a good place to start with a good colon cleanse and colonic. ... Fresh juices daily along with the antiparasitic herbs that you mentioned. ... You will be relieved to know that I have had Morgellons twice and recovered/recovering both t ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Sounds more like it could be Demodex Mites. ... ... ... ...   Megabite   3y

Sounds more like it could be Demodex Mites. ... ... ... ...   [End]
      • Btw, when I used tea tree oil with soap on my face it gave ...   #143085   3y

Btw, when I used tea tree oil with soap on my face it gave my face a bad rash on one side and a smaller one on the other side mote beneath my chin and caused some place by my ear to bleed which was weird. I also see little purple blister like things that are small. One was on my finger but healed but I just saw one on my arm. I do not know if an external factor or internal factor cause these weird bumps   [End]
        • Well if it is Demodex mites, than they tend to dig deeper w...   Megabite   3y

Well if it is Demodex mites, than they tend to dig deeper when irritated by something on the surface. Hence the bleeding They burrow into hair follicles, so you have to hit them from the internal, and use something on the skin at the same time. MSM cream is one thing to use. ... ... A Zapper helps immensely, and an oral herbal program like Humaworm at the same time. Check your inbox I responded to your PM..... ... ... ... ...   [End]
          • Image Embedded What is now frightening me is that I am seeing fibers on th...   #143085   3y

What is now frightening me is that I am seeing fibers on the side of my fingernails and I am afraid it is morgellons. I have been getting marks on my body, especially upper arms and chest area. I started seeing this when I began using tea tree oil soap on my face daily...which when I applied it on my face...it broke me out pretty badly. Like I said something is also wrong with me internally chronic bloating, very weird things going on with nasal cavities, and again my eyes. I know this is a systemic infection...it does not feel life threatening, but what scares me is that I do not know wha ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Please try Diatomaceous earth. Chemical free and saved us l...   debj3008   29mo

Please try Diatomaceous earth. Chemical free and saved us lots of money and saved our cats from sickness and worms, It is safe for humans too. It is amazing stuff. Make sure it is food grade.   [End]
  • Yucca   #138107   3y  Ü C Ü

I have an intolerance to MANY different things. So when i recently started taking yucca stalk capsules I got this tremoundous sinus infection after 3 days of taking only 1 pill a day! I even ended up at the doctor getting meds for it. However, I know yucca is a detox herb. Perhaps this sinus problem is due to the yucca pulling poison out of my sinus rather than an intolerance to the yucca. Has anyone has any experiences like this?   [End]
  • Image Embedded DESSAU: Killing Parasite Larva In Throat, Sinuses, Mouth, &...   ICU   3y  Ü C Ü

Hi Dessau ~ ... ... This is in response to your PM to me: ... ... "Thanks so much for your help ICU! By the way, Iíve had a worm coming up my throat for several days, but it has managed to go over to my right sinus and is coming out of my nostril with the help of toilet paper. My question is, is there anything that I can use to catch the worm in so that it does not burst and dissolve like it does it toilet paper? That way, I can prove to my MD. that I am not DOP!" ... ... The worm crawling in your throat & nose is probably ascaris or another species of roundworm. ... ... As with many ty ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Neti Pot making sinuses worse   #130700   3y  Ü C Ü

... ... ... I have had chonic sinusitis as far back as I can remember, especially during the winter months.†I thought it was normal and just lived with it.†I †am not sure what casuses it.† A doctor once injected a bunch of things under my skin to test for allergies but I didnít have any reactions to anything.† Another doctor prescribed a nasal steroid.† It worked okay but it dried out my nasal passages severely. ... ... The†period where I remember having the clearest sinuses was in college when I used to teach kayaking at a summer job and would get water up my nose repeatedly every day doing eski ...   [retrieve this message]
    • ... ... Iíve been a big fan of the Neti Pot and used it of...   #136970   3y

... ... Iíve been a big fan of the Neti Pot and used it off and on for a few ... months.  Was recommended to my by my doctor for my sinus problems that Iíve ... had since early childhood.  Always added a drop or two of tea tree oil - ... but would never use H2O2 because thatís going to inflame the membranes of the ... sinus passages.  (I know, from taking it orally.)  Then about a year ... ago for other reasons I began taking 50,000 IU of vitamin D on a daily ... basis.  Within two weeks my sinuses cleared up completely - first time in ... decades.  Only take about 25,000 IU of D now, ...   [retrieve this message]
    • I have tried neti pot irrigation on and off again for years...   integr8   3y

I have tried neti pot irrigation on and off again for years, always with the same result. ... This is the first time I have read of someone else having this problem. ... Cleaning the neti (per instructions) soap & hot water. Tried using the saline solution that accompanied the neti, still my sinuses would swell and sometimes throb after wards. I even bought a Grossan Nasal Irrigator thinking maybe I needed something more powerful. My belief is that my nasal polyps are just trapping the solutions and further irritating the delicate lining of my sinuses. ... My sinus journey started nearly ten ye ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Fungal sinus infection remedy?   #130211   4y  Ü C Ü

Iíve had a sinus irritation of what I suspect is of the fungal origin, for the past 9 months..Along with many other crazy symptoms. I have tried all the sinus sprays, antihistamines, and rinses out there and nothing has provided any relief. Started using GSE yesterday and I think it may have loosened things up a bit. I also have heard that the reason a fungal infection in sinuses is persistant and hard to get rid of is becuz of the biofilm that is hard to penetrate, thus nothing you use actually gets to the infection..So in my hours and hours of endless research I have found this interes ...   [retrieve this message]
    •  The thing with baby shampoo is that even though it is...   LuellaMay   4y

The thing with baby shampoo is that even though it is advertised as gentle, it contains harsh chemicals that may do you harm. ... ... For a fungal sinus infection, I would suggest colloidal silver.  Colloidal silver is effective against all types of pathogens, including fungus.  You can take it internally, and use it as nosedrops.  ... ... My Best. ... ... ... Luella ...   [End]
      • Thanks for the tip! I get so confused with all the differe...   sumfunguy   4y

Thanks for the tip! I get so confused with all the different things that are suggested..I have been sick for months and desperate for resolve..Doctors say I am fine, healthy as a horse actually! Tons of labs, allergy tests, ct scan..all look fine. I have read lots about C.Silver and saw it the other day at the local health store, but the sales clerk recommended Grapefruit see extract over the C. SIlver! I have used it for 2 days and idk as there is any improvement?..Maybe worse! Will be getting some C. Silver after the holiday for sure!!   [End]
        • My integrative medical doctor told me to take the INTERFAS...   FONDUES   6mo

My integrative medical doctor told me to take the INTERFASE ... and take a little bit of it and dissolve it in my neti pot and rinse sinuses wait 15 minutes then use the sinus medicine I use collodial silver and Grapefruit seed extract. ... Apparently the only way to kill fungus sinus infection is to first kill the biofilm and get ready with a line of attack ... Interfase I bought an extra bottle from Amazone ... it from Klaire labs it is an enzyme supplement it dissolves the biofilm so does I believe zymeessence it on the other ones names escapes me serrapeptase.   [End]
    • Good article related to surfactants, zwitterionics, and bio...   cora   4y

Good article related to surfactants, zwitterionics, and biofilm penetration. ... ... http://www.neilmed.com/pdf/babyshampoo.pdf ... ... Youíre on the right page. Do report back on the experiment, but if you can tolerate it - be persistent and give it time. Many have reported success with this method. ... ... If you are concerned about the chemicals involved, might want to research other surfactants. Iodine, apolactoferrin (Biotine mouthwash contains it), yucca root (to name a few) are also known to penetrate biofilm. More tips and clues below: ... ... http://www.bentham.org/biot/samples/biot1-1/de%20Car ...   [retrieve this message]
    •  Iíve had a sinus irritation of what I suspect is of t...   Hveragerthi   4y

Iíve had a sinus irritation of what I suspect is of the fungal origin, for the past 9 months..Along with many other crazy symptoms. I have tried all the sinus sprays, antihistamines, and rinses out there and nothing has provided any relief. Started using  GSE  yesterday and I think it may have loosened things up a bit. I also have heard that the reason a fungal infection in sinuses is persistant and hard to get rid of is becuz of the biofilm that is hard to penetrate, thus nothing you use actually gets to the infection..So in my hours and hours of endless research I have fo ...   [retrieve this message]
      • This is what has been the most discouraging for me..Its alw...   sumfunguy   4y

This is what has been the most discouraging for me..Its always something, isnt it!! after the doctors screwed me with all the antibiotics/steroids/acid relux meds, I have a hard time trusting anything..Prescription or otherwise. I was prescribed clindomyacin twice from the ER, after negative cultures both times..And my GP prescribed nystatin (a huge bottle) with 7 refills-becuz I told him I thought I had thrush---No labs were preformed to confirm my suspision. Then he added azithromyacin *sp* Z-Pak with 3 refills, and he never ordered one lab..not one!! IDK, but I am so confused its no ...   [retrieve this message]
        •  Scared to ever take an antibiotic after the clindomya...   Hveragerthi   4y

Scared to ever take an antibiotic after the clindomyacin made the inside of my mouth and throat feel like the mucus had come alive and was gonna crawl out my mouth any minute, and the skin crawling was horrifying..Couldnt sleep for two nights after one dose!! ... ... Sounds like you were allergic to the antibiotic. ... ... I am new to the whole "natural" healing process and honestly never ever thought I would give up my mountain dew, sugar, and little debbie cakes! ... ... The Mountain Dew in particular would increase your allergies due to the high level of caffeine.  Caffeine p ...   [retrieve this message]
    • The protocol below has helped me a lot: ... ... http://my....   britelite   4y

The protocol below has helped me a lot: ... ... http://my.att.net/p/s/community.dll?ep=16&groupid=258015&ck= ... ... ... Just started it this summer and made huge improvements - I use my neti-pot instead of the spray bottles. ... ... You could also be dealing with parasites if things donít improve with the sinus flooding. ... ... Oh - always use distilled water for any irrigation and never tap water. ... ... Blessings, ... -BL ...   [End]
    • My doctor gave me Interphase take the pill empty contents i...   FONDUES   17mo

My doctor gave me Interphase take the pill empty contents into Neti pot flush sinus the INterphase kills the biofilm then I wait few minutes used a collodial silver nasal spray and later I would use garlic saline spray as well   [End]
    • You could try some home remedies for sinus infection which ...   homeremedies82   16mo

You could try some home remedies for sinus infection which I think helps a lot. ... ... Iíve looked the site below and they offer really valuable information. ... ... http://yourhomeremedies.net/effective-home-remedies-for-sinus-infection/ ... ... Hope it helps.. ... ... ... Best...   [End]
    • ... ... Kill biofilm by using black tea, I think 1% baby s...   FONDUES   9mo

... ... Kill biofilm by using black tea, I think 1% baby shampoo does the trick. I believe fungus can be killed by OZONE injections into sinuses, combined with the amazing nasal simpatico treatments. ... ... My doctor that is MD/ND said that there is NO WAY that fungus can be killed in the sinuses by irrigations he said that that to really kill it and get the area sterlized you need Endoscopy sinus surgery. ... ... I so hate the ENT departments the Med university School here charged my insurance company close to grand for a 20 minute appointment to shine a small light up my nose, I paid 20.00 ...   [retrieve this message]
    • I was skeptical but eventually became desperate enough to g...   kenax   5mo

I was skeptical but eventually became desperate enough to give it a try, after exhausting all other options I could think of and researched. The extract from this amazing and readily available herb works amazingly against all infections and viruses, and heals the skin very quickly. I struggled against a plantar wart for half a year, trying various remedies. It grew to the size of a thumb and I could barely walk. This oil ate it up in ten days flat. A friend tried it and said it cured his athletes foot within three days. It can cure cancer and seemingly any ailment. For sinuses would sugges ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Sinus rinse addictive?   sjde   4y  Ü C Ü

I had surgery 2 years ago for a cyst that almost filled my left maxillary sinus, blocking drainage and causing chronic infection. Things are better though now I use a sinus rinse and occasionally a steroid nasal spray. It seems the more I use the rinse the more I need to use it. I know itís not like Afrin-you can use it as much as you want. But am I heading toward needing it 3-4 times a day? Is that what is in store? I worry about that. Right now I use it 3-5 times a week (thogh once or twice a day if I have a cold) just to feel normal; otherwise I experience the drainage as a lump in my ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Tooth roots & sinus floor   Music Man   5y  Ü C Ü

In 2005 I had teeth # 15 and 16 (upper left) pulled which opened holes in the sinus floor. By now all the experts say I am healed and Iíve had CT and x-rays and they all say ĒnormalĒ Yet I am still plagued by recurring pain between tooth 14 and 15ís empty socket. The dentist who did 15 extraction debreded it to prevent cavitation, yet the sinus floor was open when he did this. I believe the area has a low grade problem the last 4 years (facial steamer really helps) I believe from x-rays that tooth 14 has roots into the sinus floor or close too. Theyíve tested 14 and itís fine but it feels ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Sorry to hear of your problem. My relative felt as though ...   #107820   5y

Sorry to hear of your problem. My relative felt as though the oral surgeon up in her nose when removing infectious debris, even the Dr. Panahpour said it got way up there. Now she is fine. She had been experiencing paralysis up there and she is getting feeling back now. I hope you feel better soon. Dr. Panapour would be worth the plane ride to get it done by him, he is an expert and very gentle, not shocking and traumatizing, but restorative in his approach.   [End]
    • Dear Music Man, ... ... First who is reading the x-rays an...   jessicacoco   4y

Dear Music Man, ... ... First who is reading the x-rays and panarexs? Radiographers or dentists. If you break a leg, by law only a radiologist is allowed to read it. There is a reason why; a very small percentage of the population can see enough shades of gray to read an x-ray properly. However, in the dental field, dentists and oral surgeons are reading x-rays. Why, do they as a group happen to see more shades of gray than the average doctor? So who is reading your x-rays may have a great deal to do with it. I live in the NYC area and I went to dozens of maxio doctors and to every dental schoo ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Sinus flooding with Peroxide has cured my Sinus infection p...   machaon.fl   5y  Ü C Ü

Important! The Sinus flooding seems safe and effective for me, but I don’t know if it would make someone else’s health better or worse. I am not a doctor. Those who want to try this procedure should check with their doctor first, and ONLY do sinus floodings under a doctorís supervision!   ... ... Table of Contents  ...    ... ... ... Sinus flooding with Peroxide has cured my Sinus infection problems  ... ... What I have learned about this natural treatment to prevent Sinus infections.  ... ... How did I decide to do a Sinus Flooding treatment?&nbs ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Hi machaon.fl. I first want to thank you from the bottom of...   Magoooot   4y

Hi machaon.fl. I first want to thank you from the bottom of my heart for your explanation and guide for the use of peroxide. Iíve been a long time sufferer of nasal polyps that completely blocked my nasal passages 24 hours a day, 7 days a week preventing me from breathing through my nose- a very depressing malaise. I finally was prescribed Omnaris Ciclesonide by my specialist. After 1 month of using the above nasal spray combined with a nasal spray of 1 tsp baking soda, 1 tsp kosher salt and 5% hydrogen peroxide (3% from drug store) I revisited my doctor and the polyps are completely gone. ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Ear nose and throat specialist   anna.88   5y  Ü C Ü

hi all.. ... Does anyone have good pointers of what to look for when looking for a good ENT specialist.I need to be sure that sure i am in the safe hands, this is going to be my first surgery so yes.....very nerves and scared ... I am clueless of where to begin ...so any pointers would be helpful ... thanks   [End]
    • Iíll probably come off as a negative person but surgeries r...   cataplexy   5y

Iíll probably come off as a negative person but surgeries rarely fix BB, thatís one thing iíve learned from reading bad breath forums. If surgeries were the answer, very few people would have BB and there would be no need for BB forums. ... ... A drastic change in diet is usually the only thing that ever fixes BB.   [End]
      • thatís OK ,no you donít.. ...but i was born with one side o...   anna.88   5y

thatís OK ,no you donít.. ...but i was born with one side of my nose closed ,i have infarction, and pnd.. so did my mum, she had a surgery 2 years ago and it helped her bb , she still eats sugar and all and gets bb but it is so much better and there is no smell coming from her nose no more..Thatís why i want to try it. ... i am on strict diet now for 7 months , it all together has improved little , but i donít feel like am eating healthy because i donít have much to choose from...i donít care what everyone says...but i believe that you CAN NOT SURVIVE ON FRKN PLANTS...WHAT THE f***? ... saying t ...   [retrieve this message]
        • do you have a nostril that is always blocked? I have that ...   cataplexy   5y

do you have a nostril that is always blocked? I have that symptom too, and PND of course. It sounds like we suffer from the same condition. I believe all these symptoms are caused by candida, which is why surgeries donít help. ... ... Of course, i could be wrong, iíve had no help from doctors so everything i say is speculation based on my own experience and research. Maybe surgery will help you. ... ...   [End]
          • lol..thatís interesting....yes i do.....i also have food co...   anna.88   5y

lol..thatís interesting....yes i do.....i also have food coming back up if i over eat....but i mostly stink from the nose...yes same here i just donít have all symptoms but i know that candida is partly contribution to this hell life....how long have you been suffering? ... me for about 11 years(that i know of..but i think even longer when i think back to comments of my family members) ... ... i know that it is not healthy, but i am out of hope...and to tell you the truth the only motivation for living and planing my future is that surgery.....yes it is depressing ....but Iím not going to sugarcoa ...   [retrieve this message]
            • Agreed. Products, herbs, etc are a waste of money, iíve tri...   cataplexy   5y

Agreed. Products, herbs, etc are a waste of money, iíve tried em all, so have many other people. Iím 33, been suffering since i was 11, so 22 years total. The ONLY thing that has ever helped me is a raw food diet, and the rare people who have been cured were on such a diet. ... ... Iíll say it one last time, having surgery because it gives you hope sounds like a terrible idea. You should have surgery only if your physician is positive it will cure you. It breaks my heart to hear that people have surgeries out of sheer desperation, i feel like i have the moral responsability to dissuade them.   [retrieve this message]
              • tell me please, does it get eazier after a while? ... ... ...   anna.88   5y

tell me please, does it get eazier after a while? ... ... My doctor believes that this should help, i constantly have so much mu case draining down my throat evan when i eat raw food.And one side of my sinuses is very affected, as well as doing the sinus surgery he is going to correct the bone which is growing side ways on my nose and am going to have tonselectamy.Thank you for your concern, but my mind is made up, i think this is what i need to try , if it doesnít work i can stop relying on it and move on onto something else. ... ... ... This is how i see it ; for me at lest my understanding is that ...   [retrieve this message]
                • Ētell me please, does it get eazier after a while?Ē ... .....   cataplexy   5y

Ētell me please, does it get eazier after a while?Ē ... ... No, it gets worse. I used to have somewhat of a life, friends, etc. Not anymore, i canít function.   [End]
                  • omg...are you on something at the moment , trying anything ...   anna.88   5y

omg...are you on something at the moment , trying anything against it.......or are you just controlling your diet? ... ... ... yes....i am similar to you,but i do have friends but nothing too important,no one really close, i close my self from everyone as well...i guess I im waiting. ... ... for this to go away.   [End]
                    • iíve been on a raw food diet for 5 months now, my breath ha...   cataplexy   5y

iíve been on a raw food diet for 5 months now, my breath has improved ALOT but itís still there, iíve heard from a few people that it takes about 6-7 months for the smell to be completly gone. ... ... If youíre wondering how iím able to live on that diet, well this is my last resort, itís a matter of survival - life or death. When you reach the bottom of the barrel and you equate cooked food with death, itís quite easy to stick to the diet lol. But i suspect this approach only works for people who are at the end of the rope, i.e, after at least 10+ years of BB.   [End]
                      • yes, i anderstand complitely....i feel like one coment from...   anna.88   5y

yes, i anderstand complitely....i feel like one coment from a person will push me there.... ... ... ... i didnt know that it takes 6-7 months for the smell to go away...... ... ... i wish you luck from the bottom of my heart...plz let me know if it works out for you   [End]
                        • Ēi didnt know that it takes 6-7 months for the smell to go ...   cataplexy   5y

Ēi didnt know that it takes 6-7 months for the smell to go awayĒ ... ... A good friend of mine whoís also on raw food got excellent results after only 3 months, she said she no longer get reactions when talking to other people. ... ... I believe the worse your breath is, the longer it takes. For extreme cases who have fecal BB, 7 months. If your breath is just íbadí, might take 3 months. ... ...   [End]
              • Yeah, I was trying a raw diet, but I would always end up br...   Desperate Jason   5y

Yeah, I was trying a raw diet, but I would always end up breaking the diet. Iím gonna try the raw diet again though. How long have you been on a raw diet?   [End]
    • Hi, there is new procedure called balloon sinuplasty where ...   west4   5y

Hi, there is new procedure called balloon sinuplasty where they inflate a balloon inside your sinuses to make them wider. That sounds like a much better option than scraping the inside of your sinus. ... ... http://www.balloonsinuplasty.com/balloon-sinuplasty-procedure/what-is-balloon-sinuplasty/ ... ... The same procedure has been done for many years by alternative doctors and it sounds like it is better than the new sinuplasty procedure. At least you got a couple more options to look at. ... http://www.ncrdoctors.com/ncr_helps_conditions/ncr_articles_sinus_disorders.html ... ... ... ...   [retrieve this message]
      • thatís very interesting. I wonder if that procedure could h...   cataplexy   5y

thatís very interesting. I wonder if that procedure could help with BB caused by PND.   [End]
      • thanks for the impute west 4. ... i checked the video on th...   anna.88   5y

thanks for the impute west 4. ... i checked the video on the site, it looks interesting,i am not sure how it all works, and i donít know that it gets rid of the over the years puff stuck on the walls, i this painful crapping at least takes it of hopeful all straight away.....i donít know Iím not gonna say never   [End]
        • It works by making the nasal cavities bigger so that they c...   west4   5y

It works by making the nasal cavities bigger so that they can drain. As long as they can drain, you shouldnít have any problems and the air should get through so that you can breath through your nose. The medical procedure was approved about three or four years ago. Itís very expensive. You probably only want to do it if you have insurance. ... ... The one done by the alternative doctors sounds safer and more effective and it costs about $1200 which is probably not reimbursed by insurance. ... ... This is a list of doctors that do it. There was a doctor doing it right where I live but he is off ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Otovent   twistoffate   5y

hey everyone ... Ive just been given ĒOtoventĒ by my doctor, which is a device that can make the Eustachian tubes (which link the middle part of the ear with the back of the throat) open up, and by doing so may help to clear glue ear. ... ... The Otovent consists of a plastic tube to which a small balloon can be attached, it is placed in one nostril and then inflate the balloon by blowing air down the nostril and into the tube, this may improve the way that the Eustachian tube functions. ... ... Has anybody had success with this device for nasal, ear or sinus congestion/infections? ... ... thanks everyone!! ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Headache from sinus rinse.   TheGuest   6y

I just tried to use my Neilmed Sinus Rinse. on my ver blocked nose but when I did the water couldnt get up properly and I got a massive headache in the front of my head so I stopped imediately. Could this like damage your brain from too much pressure?   [End]
    • Proper methods of sinus rinse.   Halit   5y

No, it does not affect your brain but it may harm your nasal tissues or cause an infection in your mid-ears if your nose is blocked. Many patients develop ear infections due to improper use of sinus rinse. Particularly, neti pot is very risky for people whose noses are blocked. This is something I want to warn people against. Please read further from here: http://www.HowToGetRidofSinusitis.com/nasal-irrigation ... . It teaches the safe ways.   [End]
  • nasal rinse   sammyr   6y

I have had chronic recurring sinusitis for the past 20 years. After countless rounds of antibiotics and 3 CT scans, I was told I needed sinus surgery. After having 2 sinus infections within a month, I found this product. I have been using it for 7 weeks now, and so far, so good. It really helps with drainage and does not have an unpleasant after-taste. I am recommending it to everyone I know. ... ... Hereís the website in case anyone needs more info: ... ... ... http://www.sinofreshspray.com/ ... ... ...   [End]
  • Sinus rinse   stemcells   6y  Ü C Ü

I make my own sinus rinse that is very effective at loosening thick mucus. ... My wife used it once when her sinus problem was causing her splitting headaches. ... She had mucus strings the consistency of cooked pasta hanging a foot from her nose. ... ... This formula never fails to give sinus relief. ... ... 1 quart filtered or purified water at body temperature ... 1 tsp natural salt (RealSalt or equivalant) non-iodized ... 1 Tbs aloe vera juice (optional) ... ... 1/4 teaspoon Food Grade 35% Hydrogen Peroxide (be careful handling this undiluted ... measure this ingredient accurately ... ... Mix together using glass and pl ...   [retrieve this message]
  • nasal problem   gc67   6y  Ü C Ü

Hi - can anyone help ? Over the course of the winter I have suffered a few bad head colds which have left me with thick,congealed catarrh which feels as if it is stuck at the back of my nose or even further back.Based on the consistency and colour of it(brown), it would suggest that it has been there for sometime. ... I have tried steam inhalation, saline nasal rinsing, oil pulling , but nothing seems to be able to shift it. ... Has anyone else suffered from this and managed to solve this problem successfully? Youíre help would be much appreciated.   [End]
  • Sinus Flush   t_bedenbender   6y

Sinus flushes are the best! They help me stay healthy and prevent nasty sinus infections. My allergies have improved so much since I started using them. ... (message edited by moderator) ...   [End]
  • Hole in sinus after tooth extraction! Need some good advice...   Rick67   8y  Ü C Ü

It looks like my tooth was real close to my sinus cavity. Iíve now got a hole going from my empty socket to my sinus. (This all started as just a simple crown). This appears to be one of the complications with removing upper molars. I found this on the web: ... ... ĒA hole in the sinus during removal of an upper molar. A small hole will usually close up by itself in a few weeks but may require additional surgery if it doesnít heal spontaneously.Ē ... ... My dentist said this will usually heal up on itís own. Iím not exactly sure why, but he put me on 500MGs of Penicillin for seven days. Plus, he tol ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Pack the area with gauze soaked in clove oil. This will s...   Ev   8y

Pack the area with gauze soaked in clove oil. This will speed up healing by ensuring no infection occurs. Packing the area will also stop air from flowing into the hole. ... ... You may also want to up your vitamin c intake as well as garlic oil or oregano oil, this will help with internal infections that may hamper the immune system. ... ... Other than that, wait patiently to see the oral surgeon - be positive and believe that it will heal on itís own!   [End]
    • been there done that   finallyfaith   8y

yep! thats exactly what happened to me! it was VERY painful. they give you the pennicillin because an infection in the sinus can be very serious. the sinus is NOT supposed to be open into the mouth. ... ... as i said before i used colloidal silver and it saved my life on this one. i put the silver in my mouth and actually allowed it to leak thru up into my sinus cavity and then drain back down into my mouth. everytime i did this the pain subsided. i also packed some gauze soaked in tea tree oil in there. but it was the silver that did the job. ... ... if you donít have any silver, i would get some t ...   [retrieve this message]
      • Iíve got a couple bottles of Source Naturals Ultra Colloida...   Rick67   8y

Iíve got a couple bottles of Source Naturals Ultra Colloidal Silver 10 PPM. I donít know anything about the CS Protocol. I think itís easier if I just buy the stuff in the store. ... ... So what exactly should I do with the CS? ... ... How long did it take for your hole to heal up?   [End]
        • 10 ppm is good, altho i have no clue if that brand is quali...   finallyfaith   8y

10 ppm is good, altho i have no clue if that brand is quality or not. someone else may know. ... ... you can try different things with it. you can soak some gauze in it and pack it in there. you can try applying some directly to the area with an eye dropper. you can drink some, several times throughout the day. you can swish some (gently) around in your mouth. experiment and see what seems to help the most. ... ... does water drain from your nasal passages, into your sinus cavity, and then into your mouth? if so then you can add just a bit of sea salt to the CS and then pour it directly into your n ...   [retrieve this message]
          • I really appreciate the help finallyfaith! ... ... Right n...   Rick67   8y

I really appreciate the help finallyfaith! ... ... Right now Iím biting down on a CS soaked piece of gauze. ... ... Are you asking if it drains into my mouth through the hole in my sinus or the back of my throat? I donít feel anything draining into my mouth right now. ... ... If I put some in my nose shouldnít it hit the spot and then drain down the back of my throat? ... ... Also, what about cayenne soaked gauze? Iíve got some cayenne oil. ... ...   [End]
            • well, you could certainly try the cayenne oil and see how t...   finallyfaith   8y

well, you could certainly try the cayenne oil and see how that feels. it should help, might get a bit hot tho! ... ... if i remember correctly, my nasal passages drained into my sinus cavities which in turn drained into my mouth when i was dealing with what you are dealing with. but i think each situation is unique, so that might not be true for you. i think keeping the nasal passages nice and sterile during this time would be a good idea, regardless of where they drain into. ... ... good luck, keep us posted.   [End]
    • Re: Hole in sinus after tooth extraction! Need some good ad...   #21277   8y

I too had a hole in my sinus after tooth extraction, a rather large one - he placed some collagen piece to allow for bone growth but apparently my body rejected it (it was painful removing it because the sinus were attaching to that piece). ... ... The bone apparently never grew in that area, it looks like the hole closed up with a thin layer of skin and now the sinus has a drop on that area which may allow for bacteria growth in that area. ... I always spray colloidal silver, never had any pain but Iím gonna see if I can get an oral surgeon fix that area if its possible. ... Sometimes I can taste th ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Just got back from the Oral Surgeon. ... ... He didnít see...   Rick67   8y

Just got back from the Oral Surgeon. ... ... He didnít seem too concerned (I wonder why? LOL!). He said this problem isnít uncommon do to the close proximity of the sinus and the upper molars. He said most of these cases heal on there own without any complications. If the hole doesnít close up then he said heíll have to do a minor surgery to close it with gum tissue. He said the next three weeks are critical to the healing process and I need to make sure I donít blow out the socket by sneezing, using a straw, rinsing my mouth with a lot of pressure, etc. He said the antibiotics are to insure I ...   [retrieve this message]
      • HI Rick67, ... ... Your idea about using cayenne oil (powd...   dalsan   8y

HI Rick67, ... ... Your idea about using cayenne oil (powder is even better) was a great one. It does sting sometimes, but it is a phenomenal (sp?) healer for sterilizing and rapidly closing even large gaping wounds. ... ... Still, if you are satisfied that your CS is working well on the hole itself, why not go the extra step & use your cayenne as an immune booster. Meanwhile, if youíve had to start on anti-biotics - donít forget some probiotics to help offset their damage to your gut! Iím sure you donít want to trade in one problem for another! ... ... Best of Luck, ... Sandi   [End]
    • I had a tooth extracted on Monday and the surgeon told me I...   michaelgd   5y

I had a tooth extracted on Monday and the surgeon told me I had a small opening into my sinus cavity. What he did was cut the gum, flapped it over the hole left by the tooth, and stitched me up. No pain so far, no draining. It cannot drain into my mouth cause my tooth hole is closed. ... ... Hope it heals well! ... ... Mike   [End]
    • I went to a dental clinic this week to have my remaining te...   lasswaffo   4y

I went to a dental clinic this week to have my remaining teeth pulled and get denture. I was told that my teeth were in the sinus cavity as well. I am going to have to return as they will not remove them unless I am sedated. I have never heard of this until now but it is good to take the antibiotics because it increases the chance of a faster healing processs. I would not panic just do what you have been doing and after seeing the oral surgeon he will be sure to see if there is a need for sutures. I dread having mine done but since this is a problem that has recently been assigned to a use ...   [retrieve this message]
      • Re: Hole in sinus after tooth extraction! And sinus infecti...   kamal   4y

i had an 3rd molar extracted and wasnít extracted properly and yes the Dr. did put a hole in my sinus last September and has been negligent to help me, i went back with a sinus infection right after it got infected, they denied it. i have proof in the cat scans i got from my ent. He also left me a root to rot, so the infection had plenty of food from my mouth. the a**ho** says he wont help me until the ENT prob does whatever or a sinus surgery, they are all a**ho**s. i hope they die. Crooks the Dentists, the oral surgeons and the ENTs of Morris county NJ should rot in hell as far as im ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Re: Hole in sinus after tooth extraction! Need some good ad...   bculbertson   4y

well this happen to me today i cant drink anything with out it going through my nose. air keep coming in through my nose and out my tooth it sucks really bad and i is very painful they can not get me in to a doc until Friday so i donít know what i am going to do. it all happen kind like yours did the dentist did not no i had left and had to return... if i would have not return i donít know what would have happened to me i noticed it all when i was sitting there and my gauze got full and the blood and spit started running out of my nose i was around a lot of people so it was really embarra ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Can someone give me some advise or some answers? I had an ...   Saved1   3y

Can someone give me some advise or some answers? I had an upper tooth (molar) removed back in October of last year. The oral surgeon said that the roots had made a small hole in my sinus when he removed the tooth...said he patched it with ? (canít remember)and it should be fine...I went back several times w/sinus infections on that side and he looked at it and did some kind of test where he pinches my nose and I try and blow it with my mouth open (weird), said he didnít hear any air. Iíve had nothing but problems ever since. I have constant sinus infections on that one side and when I ...   [retrieve this message]
    • When I had my wisdom teeth extracted by a highly rated oral...   FONDUES   7mo

When I had my wisdom teeth extracted by a highly rated oral surgeon in the city, he told me that sometimes sinuses get punctured in the process and you may have wheezing,and feel like you have more air going your sinuses and IF this happens then be sure to use a nasal spray to keep your sinuses clean I prefer collodial silver and peppermint spray. He then said, if your sinuses have a perforation , and that eventually the tissue will just naturally grow back! This seemed odd to me, you think they would stitch it up . Anyhow, I was lucky I didnít have hole in my sinuses   [End]
  • Can Candida get up into the asophagus and throat?   Rick67   8y  Ü C Ü

I feel like something is in my throat/asophagus. It comes and goes. Every now and then I can see thick mucus stuck to the back of my throat. ... ... I know Iíve got Candida and Iím wondering if it could have go into my asophagus/throat?   [End]
    • Yes it can, n/m.   onthejourney   8y
    • Re: Can Candida get up into the asophagus and throat?   shroom   8y

If yeast is doing that, you need doctor. I think it could be related to a bacterial infection--if it leaves very bad taste. If not, then {could} be a simple parasitic over-growth. Does not hurt to try parasite cleanse. It helps control fungal as well. Shroom   [End]
    • sticky mucous in esophagus and back of throat   Bob Abooey   8y

Does it feel like all clingy, hard to clear, makes you gag to try to get it out? and hard to tell where itís coming from? ... ... Iíve been having this (above) sensation all summer. Like I would go and excercise and it still wouldnít clear out! I almost vomited in the middle of a road bike ride trying to clear it! ... ... Late summer I noticed I developed oral thrush (but I didnít know what it was) and so I have diagnosed myself with the yeast overgrowth.I donít know if the two are related but it would be interesting to keep tabs on this. ... ... I have been doing oil pulling, which seems to alleviate th ...   [retrieve this message]
      • It feels like Iíve got a loogey stuck in my throat. I keep ...   Rick67   8y

It feels like Iíve got a loogey stuck in my throat. I keep trying to swallow to get it down but it doesnít go down. I was thinking it was some kind of mucus that has been moving up and down my throat because sometimes I donít feel it and sometimes I do. When I wake up in the morning I can sometimes see thick mucus stuck to the back of my throat but as the day goes on it seems to go away and that feeling gets worse. Iíve actually pulled some of this off the back of my throat and itís really thick and sticky. How can I go about cleaning my throat. Drinking hot liquids and stuff doesnít seem ...   [retrieve this message]
        • Try the oil-pulling. ... ... As with all this stuff, initi...   Bob Abooey   8y

Try the oil-pulling. ... ... As with all this stuff, initially the symptoms degrade. But I found it to help sinuses and bronchi. Intrestingly, several people on that forum have reported temporary chest pain, which suggests some action in the chest. ... ... Iím doing the paragone for parasites and candida. As well as alkalinzitaion (see askmoreless.com). I just started, so the candida is still around. ... ... Some suggest that the lungs (as well as skin) are overburdened by excretory function when the liver is blocked. ... ... As we ĒspeakĒ Iím doing a Dr. Kelley liver flush.   [End]
      • What you are describing is post nasal drip, and it is comin...   #47594   8y

What you are describing is post nasal drip, and it is coming from your sinuses. Oil pulling really helps clear your sinuses, so keep it up. In my experience with chronic sinus infections, when I have a bacterial sinus infection, I get oral thrush. It is because candida is actually antagonistic to harmful bacteria. Iím a huge believer in that candida is often the bodyís attempt to comabt harmful bacteria, and you first need to get rid of the underlying infection before you can get rid of the candida. So keep oil pulling, and consider doing sinus rinses with a little grapefruitseed extr ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Re: Can Candida get up into the asophagus and throat?   #65620   8y

Sounds like you have esophageal candidasis. I hope I spelled it right. Google this term and you should be able to pull up some pretty ugly pictures of what the stuff actually looks like in your throat. Despite what people may tell you it is not anything major to worry about and so many people live everyday with this condition. It is annoying, very annoying and definately a parasite, so you want to eventually get rid of this problem but donít stress about it (stress makes it worse). And, obviously it means you have an imbalance in your body. I donít mean to say it is not an issue, jus ...   [retrieve this message]
  • HELP! Thick Sinus Drainage   litlml   9y  Ü C Ü

I have a niece that has been suffering with thick sinus mucous drainage down the back of her throat. She is unable to lay down in bed because the mucous is so thick It almost chokes her. She also gets Bronchitis because of the thick drainage. When she wakes up in the morning she describes the mucous as feeling like a mudslide. The mucous runs 24 hous a day and she gets infections frequently. Sometimes she canít get the mucous down her throat and it acumulates right below her Adamís Apple and she canít get it out. This has been going on for over a year. She had sinus surgery abo ...   [retrieve this message]
    • first she needs to flush.she c an do that with salt water m...   dawnalynne   9y

first she needs to flush.she c an do that with salt water mixture or something already mixed called sinus rinse.I prefer to buy it cuz I know the mixture isnt to strong or weak ,plus its easier for me.also it comes with a nose sprayer that you sqeeze up each nostril.dont inhale when you squeeze or you will have pain and severe dizziness.The package tells you all that and more so if you dont know how to do it,the directions will help.Go to a pharmacy and they should have it.it comes in package of 100 and lasts a long time for about 10.00 to 15.00.ots called sinus rinse.use the search engin ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Hi there .. so sorry to hear about her prob.. ... I have le...   anne_33   9y

Hi there .. so sorry to hear about her prob.. ... I have learned that if it is fungas then a complete diet change is in order.. as I am trying that now after 3 rounds of antibiotics for inner ear/ sinusitus probs.. havent been to Ent yet but supposed to sometime this week... ... I am by far no expert on this as I am learning my self but there are many here who can help you... ... but tell her to eliminate all dairy as that causes excess mucus as I have been told and eliminate sugar totally from diet and . ... is there possibly mold or fungas in the house ? ... if there is then get it fixed or at least ge ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Dear Litlml: ... ... Hello and I hope the following inform...   GoldenChild   6y

Dear Litlml: ... ... Hello and I hope the following information is of much benefit to you. ... ... Access the following websites for some very good information and possible remedies for your situation; mothernature.com and earthclinic.com . ... ... Good luck! ... ... Sincerely, ... GoldenChild   [End]
    • My husband has the same problem as your niece. The drainag...   naturgrl   6y

My husband has the same problem as your niece. The drainage he deals with is continual. The only thing he had found that kept it a little bit under control was ... Drixoral and not that has been discontinued. My daughter also has the thick mucous. ... It can be frightening when you feel you canít swallow or breath. I hope your niece ... can find some relief. Let her know she is not alone. Our prayers will be with her. ... God bless, naturgrl   [End]
  • I have Sinusitus/inner ear infection/dizziness.   anne_33   9y  Ü C Ü

Well here is my story... ... ... Went on a trip to vegas Dec 5 -10th.. ... come home after plane ride and week later had extreme dizziness/vertigo/numbness in my forehead.. ... went to doc and he give a dizzy pill Meclizine which is an antihistime .no other meds and told me I had an inner ear infection...which I would have to get rid of on my own.... ... Went back to docs about a week and a half later .for the same along with real bad upper resp. infection.. sent me home with anitbiotics and cough syrup and such.. which I didnít take the antibiotics cause I dont like em... well I got over the u-resp inf ...   [retrieve this message]
    • I empathise with the misery. You might have had minor cong...   #37276   9y

I empathise with the misery. You might have had minor congestion before your flight that was driven deep by the change in pressure. And there was probably 2nd hand smoke in Vegas. That is always a trigger. ... ... I had a similar problem some years back after a flight. What I tried was to sit up to my neck in a hot bath. After 10 mins or so, when I was warm all over, I ran stone cold water over my head, with the rest of me in the hot bath. This temp contrast hurt my poor sinuses, but it caused them to contract and drain the congestion. The congestion drained from my sinuses out my nose a ...   [retrieve this message]
      • thanks a lot I will try that too...at this point I am desp...   anne_33   9y

thanks a lot I will try that too...at this point I am desperate anyway ....It is not in my schedule today as I have to go to work but maybe tonight I will try it...anything is better than nothing..... ... ... Thanks again.. ... ... Anne_33   [End]
      • This is what I figured out you can have a sinus infection a...   FONDUES   19mo

This is what I figured out you can have a sinus infection and little to no symptoms at all. I had been sick for one year chills, fever and abdomen pressure and weight loss for one year it wore me down while dr worked trying to figure it out...meanwhile my inner ears began to itch and seemed sensitive ...then came dizziness lightheadness, shortness of breath I ran to ENT well the dr did not want to do a nasal smear since they all come back normal well I insisted well guess what ECOLI I was tired and not getting well I went to top notch chinese medicine professor/ND he have me an amazin ...   [retrieve this message]
      • I read that a lot of people got sick in vegas at trade show...   FONDUES   18mo

I read that a lot of people got sick in vegas at trade show valley fever symptoms of common fungal infection in Americaís desert regions. ... Introduction Valley fever is caused by fungi in the soil. The fungi that cause valley fever can be stirred into the air by anything that disrupts the soil, such as farming, construction and wind. The fungi can then be breathed into the lungs. Valley fever is a form of coccidioidomycosis (kok-sid-e-oi-doh-mi-KOH-sis), or cocci (KOK-si) infection. it can cause a number of symptoms   [End]
    • As a child I basically lived off antibiotics due to sinus i...   teatree   9y

As a child I basically lived off antibiotics due to sinus infections not going away. After years of this I had a complete reconstructive sinus surgery. Now I get sinus infections about once every two years. Going through all of this as a child made me look into alternative methods to treat this problem. One thing that makes a big difference is not consuming dairy foods. Rinse sinuses with sea salt water with grapefruit seed extract and xylitol added. This works wonders! Eating horseraddish or cayanne tincture makes the sinuses drain. Also, hot and cold therapy. Use all of theses ideas toge ...   [retrieve this message]
      • As a child I basically lived off antibiotics due to sinus i...   #34793   9y

Hi there, ... could you please tell me what method you use to rinse the sinuses?I seem to be getting it in my ear and now I need to get the stuff out of my ear.Thanks. ... Shirley.   [End]
      • " Hey teatree guess what?I am having vision probs now "   anne_33   9y

i did try the sea salt rinse once last night already..but funny thing is my nose is clear I have no trouble breathing at all ,dont know whether it is the Rhinocort nasel spray doing that or not but I quit using it . ... I had to leave work last night and go to the emergency room because my eyes were acting weird..I mean I couldnt see right .like I had black spots all over and my left eye had flashing floaters in a half circle and that was freaking me out..well the doc said I had transient migraine.and give me two one day off work to rest and told me to see my eyedoctor and reg doctor today.. ...   [retrieve this message]
      • Sinus Rinse   Selini   9y

How do you rinse your sinuses - I also have a problem with them and the ringing in my ears is driving me up the wall. ... ... Please respond.   [End]
        • I just sniff some warm sea salt water up my nose about a 1...   anne_33   9y

I just sniff some warm sea salt water up my nose about a 1/4 tsp in a cup ... and then after a about a minute or so I start blowing it out and it seems to dry up the mucus that is in there and gives me some relief ..I want to try the real sinus flooding which you might want to check out as well but havenít yet as I get to dizzy when I tilt my head over to far and raise it back up... this seems to be going around down here in SE Tennessee as my kinfolk have had a lot of the same symptoms that I have had .along with chllls but no fever . hope this helps you and it canít hurt anyway..It is ...   [retrieve this message]
          • Me too - I donít know whatís wrong with me - my temperature...   Selini   9y

Me too - I donít know whatís wrong with me - my temperature is way below normal (75) most of the time recently and I feel like hell - my ears are ringing like crazy and my head is about to explode. ... ... Then I have these episodes in the evening where I just konk out and practically go into a coma for about half an hour and there is nothing I can do to stop it or keep my eyes open. Normally when I wake up my pulse is always very low. ... ... Well, I will try the sinus flooding - thanks   [End]
    • Re: I have Sinusitus/inner ear infection/dizziness.   mandy1   6y

Weird, I woke up this morning extremely dizzy and feeling a little sick to my stomach. Since early February we (our whole family) have been fighting cold/upper respitory/bronchitis and sinus problems. But what is strange is that you said you flew to Vegas - we just returned from Vegas last week and during our trip and since I have had strange bouts of dizziness. I am hoping/thinking it has to do with the plane ride, the smokey casinos and several up and down trips on elevators and escalators - however I would LOVE some suggestions as to how to naturally help my body heal. I too have h ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Did you ever find relief from your Sinus / ear infection?   loserdave   5y

Did you ever find relief from your Sinus / ear infection?   [End]
  • Need help for sinus infection please!!!   sleepygal   10y  Ü C Ü

Hello, ... I have had a plugged up nose all week and I think it has developed into a sinus infection. I donít want to go on an antibiotic. Do you have any suggestions for me please? I am rinsing my nose out and drinking alot of fluids,colloidal silver. ... BTW I did a liver flush friday night even though I was sick and I had a great flush. About 100 stones!! I was very suprised. I didnít use epsom salts this time. I did 2 enemas in morning and 2 enemas in the afternoon. What a suprise. Now to get rid of the sinus infection. Thanks for any help!:) ... Tammy   [End]
    • Flushing out your sinuses is a great thing to do. To do it ...   shelleycat   10y

Flushing out your sinuses is a great thing to do. To do it really well, tho, you have to be either standing on your head or lying on your back with a pillow under your shoulders so your head falls back. Use salted water. Salt will clean them great. ... ... If you want a stronger antiseptic, you can try adding some grapefruit seed oil to the water, studies show that it is stronger than colloidial silver. ... ... Itís also imperative that you cleanse the colon and liver, preferably with a coffee enema, and a detox bath would be great too. The general rule is, if one path of elimination is clogged or ...   [retrieve this message]

Filter Messages: order by

Selected Ads from CureZone Sponsors: Become a Sponsor

VIP

Liver Cleanse
Eliminate any foreign substances that may be trapped in your liver.
Eliminate Herpes
Information on the revolutionary Dynamiclear Combat Kit
High Blood Pressure?
How 3 easy exercises drop blood pressure below 120/80 as soon as today

PLAT

Oxy-Powderģ Colon Cleanse
All Natural Oxygen Cleanser. Rated Best Product Line by NaturalNews...
Free Clark DVD!
A rare interview with Dr. Hulda Clark on DVD for FREE. Patients give their te...

GOLD

Proven medical anti-diabetic benefits
Electrolyzed drinking water significantly reduces blood...
Proven Candida Diet
The Only Legitimate Diet for Treating Candida in 30 Days
Colloidal Silver Free!
Buy $100 in Non-Colloidal Supplement Products & Get a Free Bottle of A...
Proven Parasite Diet
The Only Legitimate Diet for Destroying Parasites in 30 Days or Less

GOLD

Healthy Weight Loss
ĒI saw results almost immediately, losing 52 pounds between September and...
Medically Proven Anti-Cancer Benefits
Medical researchers confirm electrolyzed reduced water ...
Water and Air Ozonators
Are you looking for a good quality item and also a good price? We hav...
Natural Cancer Remedies

SILVER

Lugolís Iodine Free S&H
J.Crowísģ Lugolís Iodine Solution. Restore lost reserves.
Bad Breath Cure
Bad Breath Cure
Life Technologyô
Transformational Technology For Mind Body And Soul.
Rose Laurel OPC Plus
Beat cancer and boost immunity with 100% pure oleander supplement. 15% o...

Back To Top How many people click on the sponsord links? Become a Sponsor

Add This Forum To Your Favorites!

Share:  Facebook  MySpace  Digg  Reddit  StumbleUpon  Furl this page  Delicious  BlinkList  dzone  Simpy.com  Fark.com  BlogMarks  Wists.com  Google

Translate This Page:

French    German    Spain    Italian    Dutch    Russian    Portuguese    Japanese    Korean    Arabic    Chinese Simplified

220 messages, 37 topics, topics per page limited to: 40, average number of messages per page: 220, 1 pages,  44,653 page views

Image Galler Nasal Rinse Image Gallery         Image Galler Last 30 Uploads

Google Ads

Google Ads

Google Ads

Google Ads

Donate to CureZone

Guest Book - Liver Flush FAQ - News - Link Exchange - Add URL - How To Exchange Links? - About Global Directory

Terms of Service - Privacy Policy - Spam Policy - Disclaimer - Guidelines & Rules - Forum Trolls - Fair use notice

Staff's pages:  Owen - Wrenn - Maya

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - About - Donors - Stats

Copyright 2014  curezone.org

fetched in 3.56 sec at 4/16/2014 11:06:04 PM, requested by 107.21.163.227, referred by http://curezone.org/forums/f2.asp?f=866 , requested 1 pages during this session, y=25