CureZone.org   Educating Instead of Medicating Like CureZone website on Facebook
Home > Forums10462 visitors online now Add To Favorites Log On    Join/Sign Up    User Finder   Inbox New
The Best Favorites

 Newsletter:

Search:
Forums BLogs FAQ Images Health Diseases Diet Foods Cleanse Convert

Astronomy Forum

Astrometry, Astrophysics, Cosmology, Galaxy evolution, Galactic & Extragalactic, Stellar, Planetary Sciences, Astrobiology, Archaeoastronomy, Astrochemistry, Astrosociobiology
Read This First:  Success  Educational  Failed  Warning  BSA  RN  ALL R  ~BSA  ~RN  RRR  RR  Image Embedded  Video Embedded Audio Embedded   Images   Description   Books   Rules
 28,800 page views     421 messages     125 topics     3 pages
Post New Topic  Post new topic message to this forum by using a plain text editor  Post new topic message to this forum by using advanced HTML text editor called FCK  Post new topic message to this forum by using advanced HTML text editor called Tiny MCE 

Original Forum Layout     Add To Favorites!
Last Message
4mo ago
Search:   Top 300
Forum: Astronomy     All Forums 
Like Astronomy Forum on Facebook.com
Page 3 of 3
1  2   3    
 
  • Heisenberg Uncertainty principle: (ab ≠ ba) and Elect...   socrat   45h  C
     
    Heisenberg Uncertainty principle: (ab ≠ ba) and Electron. ... ==. ... Sir Arthur Eddington wrote: ... We used to think that if we knew one, we knew two, ... because one and one are two. We are finding ... that we must learn a great deal more about `and’. ... Why? ... Because one (1) can be different from another one (1). ... Take electron - symbol (e) ... Take proton - symbol (p) ... They are absolute different particles. ... And interaction between electron and proton is not the same ... than interaction between proton and electron: ep ≠ pe ... ( non-commutative algebra. Heisenberg Uncertainty principle) ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Uncertainty? 2x3 does not equal 3x2 in quantum mechanics   #13594   38h
       
      http://www.metafysica.nl/holism/implicate_order_20.html ... ... Wholeness and the Implicate Order ... ... Quantum Theory and the Implicate Order ... ... We will now further elaborate the theory of wholeness, especially in relation to quantum theory. ... ... BOHM’s Quantum Theory of Hidden Variables, or Theory of the Sub-quantum ... Introduction ... ... In his main book on the theory of the Implicate Order Wholeness and the Implicate Order, 1980, BOHM presents his theory of wholeness. Apart from some general considerations, the book turns out to consist of two ’parts’. ... One part is about the theory of hidden vari ...   [retrieve this message]
    • More about "uncertainty principle" that is more understanda...   #13594   36h
       
      http://www.aip.org/history/heisenberg/p08c.htm ... ... ... ... Many people sought deeper meanings in Heisenberg’s discovery, feeling that it cast doubt on knowledge itself. Others held that outside the realm of atomic measurements, human understanding remained as certain (or doubtful) as ever. ... ... Cartoon by John Richardson ... for Physics World, March 1998 ... ... Heisenberg realized that the uncertainty relations had profound implications. First, if we accept Heisenberg’s argument that every concept has a meaning only in terms of the experiments used to measure it, we must agree that things that can ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Think outside the Earth-box.   socrat   72d  C
     
    Think outside the Earth-box. ... a) ... We live in Earth- box and see that all electron’s (E=h*f) ... parameters become infinite ( E= ∞) in interaction with vacuum. ... b) ... It is forbidden by ... * The Law of conservation and transformation of energy/ mass* ... c) ... But according to Dirac there is another box: Vacuum’s holes-box (!) ... with virtual negative particles (- E=Mc^2) ... d) ... So, thinking outside the Earth-box I can suggest that electron (E=h*f) ... in Vacuum’s holes-box (!) somehow can transform into Dirac’s virtual ... negative particles (- E=Mc^2). ... This local negative energy (- E=Mc^2) fo ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Nature and Infinity.   socrat   3mo  C
     
    Nature and Infinity. ... =. ... There are two separate infinite substances that exist in Nature: ... ”infinitely big” and ”infinitely small”. ... The infinitely big substance is Zero Vacuum: T=0K. ... ( spacetime continues forever) ... The infinitely small substance is Planck’s constant – ... - quantum of light - ( h, h*). ... These two constants are fundament of creation everything in Nature. ... ===.. ... Best wishes. ... Israel Socratus. ... =.. ...   [End]
  • Image Embedded Alex Chiu rings, orgone, Comet ISON, Dental fillings, New v...   TheSpiritualPhysicist   4mo  C
     
    Hi everyone, The spiritual physicist here. ... ... MY first question - I’ve tried these rings of Alex Chui and they do work ... only he says they shouldn’t be worn with metal (like copper?). Is there anyone that understands copper and Orgone here? ... ... I made some rings myself and they were made with copper. The design i’m trying to locate again because i lost it. I want to know where the design comes from and more info on them so i can make and help others who are dealing with pain. copper apparently is good for that. ... ... ... http://curezone.com/upload/_A_Forums/Ask_CureZone/IMG_20131220_171424_697 ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Can *Physics* be evolutionary theory?   socrat   5mo  C
     
    Can *Physics* be evolutionary theory? ... ===… ... There is a conception of *evolutionary cosmology* ... There is a conception of *evolutionary geology* ... There is a conception of *evolutionary biology* ... There is a conception of *evolutionary zoology* ... There is a conception of *evolutionary psychology* ... . . . . . . .etc ... But there isn’t conception of *evolutionary physics* ... # ... There is a part of science which we call ‘ biophysics ‘. ... Is it possible what one part of this science ‘ bio’ has evolution ... and the other part of the same knowledge ‘ physics’ has not a ... conception of evolution ? ... ...   [retrieve this message]
    • What/where is the essence of quantum evolutionary theory ...   socrat   4mo
       
      What/where is the essence of quantum evolutionary theory ? ... In my opinion the essence is hidden in ... * The theory of Quantum Electrodynamics*. ... As the QED is studied interaction between energy ... (photon/electron) with matter so it needed to pay attention ... on these two parallel ways of quantum evolution. ... ==.. ... *The classical physicist (biophysicist) * must all time keep ... in the mind the Planck’s constant because the life /evolution ... begins on the quantum level: h , h*=h/2pi , QED. ... ==.. ... israel socratus ... ...   [End]
    • waves changes and form particle even your sound of your voi...   trust2009   4mo
       
      waves changes and form particle even your sound of your voice and you know it that is why it can say something to mean something. check it out. interesting.   [End]
  • The photon and the electron are one and the same particle i...   socrat   5mo  C
     
    The photon and the electron are one and the same particle in different conditions. ... =. ... In every physical text-book is possible to read that the photon ... and the electron are very different particles. ... What do we know about them? ... About photon Einstein wrote: ... ‘ All these fifty years of conscious brooding have brought me ... no nearer to the answer to the question, ’What are light quanta?’ ... Nowadays every Tom, Dick and Harry thinks he knows it, ... but he is mistaken. ‘ ... And we don’t know why the electron has six ( 6 ) formulas ... E=h*f , e^2=ah*c , +E=Mc^2 and -E=Mc^2 , ... E=-me^4/2h ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Which zapper???   bigman88   9mo  C
     
    I’m a 24 year old paraplegic as of 2010 from getting hit by a couple of cars. I have lymphatic/vascular issues with my feet, and they quickly swell up with me sitting in my wheelchair now, resulting in easily developing wounds every so often. The only way to deal with that is with elevation of my feet and proper compression (which i have not found yet after spending money on 2 custom compression garments). But that’s not what i’m posting about, though. ... ... I am presently managing some wounds on both feet that got out of my control. I waited too long to go see a wound doctor and they were ba ...   [retrieve this message]
    • For this, I’d recommend a colloidal silver/DMSO soak along ...   Esstee   9mo
       
      For this, I’d recommend a colloidal silver/DMSO soak along with Bob Beck’s blood purifier zapper. Which should make quick work of your infections. You can use it along with TENS electrodes/pads that you can then cut OR customize to whatever shape and size you need so as to get the job done. ... ... That being said, you can also build your own unit quite easily which would allow you to modify the output which in turn, will allow you treat bone infections. Though its possible that some of the commercially built units would allow for this also(I never checked). ... ... In closing I’d add that I’ve ha ...   [retrieve this message]
      • God bless that you beat back that Jaw bone infection, hope ...   bigman88   9mo
         
        God bless that you beat back that Jaw bone infection, hope it stays away for good! ... ... Are you talking about soaking the wounds in colloidal silver/ DMSO? The 3 infections i have are in no way hurting me right now, no fevers, chills, headaches, no physical symptoms of an active infection. The wounds are all healing and are beefy red, despite the ones on the left foot healing quite slowly. ... ... The TENS electrodes/pads, where would i put these on my body? And then a blood purifier zapper, does that ONLY work for the blood, or is it like a regular zapper that works for wherever in your body? ... ...   [retrieve this message]
        • - i am currently taking lovenox injections for a week to di...   parazapper   9mo
           
          - i am currently taking lovenox injections for a week to dissolve these clots in my chest, then i’ll have to be on life long warfarin. ... ... This is outdated therapy. Nattokinase works better and is safer. Have your med prof check it out. Fewer side effects, less damage. ... ... ...   [End]
          • Image Embedded  RE.  It is recommended not to use TENS Pads beca...   Esstee   9mo
             
             RE.  It is recommended not to use TENS Pads because they have a high resistance when compared to metal electrodes such as copper. They are convenient but a poor choice for achieving the best conductivity. ... ... I think there is an old school of thought behind such reasoning. ... However, I’d add that significant improvements have been made with respect to TENS electrodes that I think are well worth mentioning. ie.  ... ... 1) TENS electrodes come in various types and sizes.  ... 2) Conductivity can be further improved with the use of a gels such as with ultrasonic conductive gels ...   [retrieve this message]
            • Nicely presented. ... ... TENS pads can have their uses. I...   parazapper   9mo
               
              Nicely presented. ... ... TENS pads can have their uses. I even used some last night myself. I was working out in some deep grass and brush and in the process received two bites on my right calf. They definitely appeared to be spider bites. ... ... Both places were very red and swollen with pus bubbles at the surface. I placed the positive TENS pad ( 2 x 2 ) over 1 bite and the negative pad on the opposite side of the leg, away from either bite mark. Using the CC2, I zapped for 1 hour straight while I watched part of Silver Streak on late night TV. ... ... Noticeable, was that the intensity was nowhere n ...   [retrieve this message]
              • I agree with parazapper, the electro stimulation electrodes...   david1o1   8mo
                 
                I agree with parazapper, the electro stimulation electrodes with or without gel have a too high resistance. ... ... From my tests, stainless steel or copper handholds and footpads with coton clothes around it are a better solution (i mean have less resistance and thus allow more current to flow, a higher intensity). ...   [End]
                • Thanks David, ... ... I do need to warn about stainless st...   parazapper   8mo
                   
                  Thanks David, ... ... I do need to warn about stainless steel. It may be a very bad choice. ... ... Stainless steel contain at least 10.5% chromium and most (303, 304, 305, 316, 321, 347) are known as 18-8 and contain 18 percent chromium and 8 percent nickel. This is what makes the steel stainless. ... ... Very unfortunately, under the influence of an electrical current, both chromium and nickel migrate out of the stainless and into the surrounding media, which in our case is our bodies. ... ... The issue here is that both nickel and chromium are tissue irritants that are known to cause cancers and other hea ...   [retrieve this message]
        • Hello bigman, ... ... Sorry for the late response. The ans...   Esstee   9mo
           
          Hello bigman, ... ... Sorry for the late response. The answer is yes for the soaking. And though I realize your infections may have been dealt with, I figured it may be worth mentioning it in the unlikely event that you might have to deal with this again. ... ... On the matter of the blood purifier, I’d add that though this technology was devised to purify blood first and foremost, that I’ve discovered that it can also be used in other ways. ie. in my own case, I apply an electrode on each side of my jawbone(side and under) so as to encapsulate or sandwich the jaw bone which in turn allows me to app ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Zapper Comparison ...   parazapper   9mo
       
      Zapper Comparison ...   [End]
    • Hi. Maybe i can help you. idk. Chris Gupta posts an article...   LOVEMYFAMILY   8mo
       
      Hi. Maybe i can help you. idk. Chris Gupta posts an article about how magnesium chloride is great for infections. Also, honey is now used for chronic wound care. you can get magnesium chloride spray for use on your legs(i use Lifeflo) and then rub on DMSO to increase absorption. Some have used bentonite clay orally and topically to draw infection out of the body. Sonne’s is a good brand. Starting with low dose MSM about 250 to 500 mgs a day to start detoxing will also work. I’m doing all these things to get better from a root canal that ate up my jaw. Been in bed for about three years. Any ...   [retrieve this message]
  • How did Einstein arrive at Time in SRT ?   socrat   9mo  C
     
    How did Einstein arrive at Time in SRT ? ... =. ... Thinking about why photon has constant speed Einstein ... decided that something must be happened with the space and time. ... And then (to have time) he took distance ( d=vt ) and divided on ... constant speed of quantum of light (c) and had negative time ... (t =d/c=1/ 3 X 10^8 meters/second) . Later Minkowski (trying to understand ... SRT ) took this negative time as a positive (! ) geometrical 4D- dimension (!) ... and gave his math-geometrical interpretation. ... In the beginning many physicists said that it is impossible to 1 second ... be equal to 1 ce ...   [retrieve this message]
  • A mark of Quantum Gravity.   socrat   10mo  C
     
    A mark of Quantum Gravity. ... =. ... The theory of gravity must begin from quantum gravity, ... But we have not theory of quantum gravity and therefore ... it is possible to find many theories about this subject. ... =. ... My opinion. ... =. ... To create theory of gravity ( quantum gravity ) is needed ... a mass , an energy and a reference frame where the gravity ... can be created. ... The reference frame is a vacuum. ... The condition of mass is E=kT ... The condition of energy is E=h*f ... Then the process of beginning of gravitation can have scheme: ... h*v = kT logW. ... h*v kT logW. ... h*v kT logW. ...   [retrieve this message]
    • ... # ... The process of quantum gravity can go only when ...   socrat   10mo
       
      ... # ... The process of quantum gravity can go only when the mass ... of helium II is gathered in Avogadro’s number of particles ... ( in a local place ) ... And when Helium II rotates it must create ... Loschmidt’s number of particles in a given volume. ... # ... The process of gathering Loschmidt’s number of particles in ... a given volume cannot be often action. On the contrary, ... the gravity process is rare in the Universe Therefore we can ... read that: ’’ All the matter that we can see, however, appears ... to be no more than about 4% of the total masses and more ... than 90% in the Universe is an u ...   [retrieve this message]
      • I am just a quantum beginner but as I understand it the iss...   Karlin   7mo
         
        I am just a quantum beginner but as I understand it the issue is that, according to our equations, the orbits of the electrons around the nucleas of every known atom should be decaying and would be falling into the nucleas. Over time, and there has been plenty of time for it to happen, all those ”known atoms” would not exist in the state we see them in now after the orbiting electrons crashed. ... ... And yet, all this matter continues to exist in a stable state. ... ... Whyyyyyyyy? ... ... And that is the basis of quantum theory.... to explain why, to identify the other forces that keeps atoms stab ...   [retrieve this message]
  • The basis of SRT ( by an uneducated Socratus)   socrat   11mo  C
     
    The basis of SRT ( by an uneducated Socratus) ... ===. ... SRT is based on four facts. ... ... Fact number 1: ... The constant speed of photon in vacuum is minimal. ... ( from vacuum’s point of view and tachyon theory ) ... ... Fact number 2: ... The inertia of photon depends on its potential energy: E=Mc^2 ... In 1905 Einstein asked: ... “ Does the inertia of a body depend upon its energy content ?” ... As he realized the answer was: ... “ Yes, it depends on E= Mc^2 ” ... It means that inertia of quantum particle (photon, electron ) ... depends on E= Mc^2 ( nobody explains the details of such ... possibility of ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Future and Time / hypothesis /   socrat   12mo  C
     
    Future and Time / hypothesis / ... 1 ... If you travel with a speed less - less than constant speed ... of quantum of light ( c 1) ... then sooner or later a new time and future will come to you. ... Heisenberg Uncertainty principle need to use here. ... 4. ... Of course, a person cannot travel with such speed, ... but a quantum particle has this possibility. ... For example: ... When speed of the photon is c=1 then time exists as an infinite time ... (an eternity) as for photon as also for its reference frame. ... But photon can destroy this eternity and create a time - phenomena . ... We call such time - pheno ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Euler's Equation and the Reality of Nature.   socrat   14mo  C
     
    1. ... We call such particle - ‘ electron’ and its energy is: E=h*f. ... ... In this way I (as a peasant ) can understand the reality of nature. ... ==. ... I reread my post. ... My God, that is a naïve peasant’s explanation. ... It is absolutely not scientific, not professor’s explanation. ... Would a learned man adopt such simple and naive explanation? ... Hmm, . . . problem. ... In any way, even Mr. Dexter Sinister and Mr. Gary ... wouldn’t agree with me, I want to say them ... ’ Thank you for emails and cooperation’ ... =. ... Best wishes. ... Israel Sadovnik Socratus. ... =. ... P.S. ... ’ They would play a greater and g ...   [retrieve this message]
    • ... My questions are: ... Can ‘dirac’s virtual particles...   socrat   13mo
       
      ... My questions are: ... Can ‘dirac’s virtual particles’ have geometrical form of circle? ... Can we use Euler equation to this circle- particle ? ... Which physical laws can we use to this circle- particle ? ... How can be tied Euler equation, physical laws and ... circle- particle into one theory ? ... ==.. ... I say that there is circle-particle that can change / ... transformed into sphere-particle and vice versa ... and Euler’s equation cosx + isinx in = e^ix can explain ... this transformation / fluctuation of quantum particle ... I try to understand more details. ... I have circle- particle with two infinite ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Does somebody know what Vacuum is ?   socrat   14mo  C
     
    Does somebody know what Vacuum is ? ... No, we don’t know what Vacuum is. ... 1 ... Paul Dirac wrote: ... ‘ The problem of the exact description of vacuum, in my opinion, ... is the basic problem now before physics. Really, if you can’t correctly ... describe the vacuum, how it is possible to expect a correct description ... of something more complex? ‘ ... 2. ... The most fundamental question facing 21st century physics will be: ... What is the vacuum? As quantum mechanics teaches us, with ... its zero point energy this vacuum is not empty and the word ... vacuum is a gross misnomer! ... / Prof. Friedwardt Winte ...   [retrieve this message]
    • How to understand Vacuum: T=0K ? ... ==. ... Physics (class...   socrat   14mo
       
      How to understand Vacuum: T=0K ? ... ==. ... Physics (classical + quantum) lives under shadow of Vacuum. ... I want throw light on this Vacuum. ... Three theories explain the Vacuum T=0K : ... a) theory of ideal gas because its temperature is T=0K, ... ... b) QED theory because this theory explain interaction ... photon / electron not only with matter but with vacuum too, ... ... c) Euler’s equation: e^ i(pi) = - 1, because only in the ... negative vacuum T=0K can exist ‘ virtual imaginaries particles’ ... which Euler described by his formula: e^ i(pi) + 1= 0. ... ... d) The global conservation of energy is infinite ...   [retrieve this message]
      • Euler Identity within a new quantum theory. ... http://www....   socrat   14mo
         
        Euler Identity within a new quantum theory. ... http://www.youtube.com/watch?NR=1&v=_XZGOGvuBlI&feature=endscreen ... ... ==. ...   [End]
      • . . . . . . the energy - electric Universe. ... ==. ... V...   socrat   14mo
         
        . . . . . . the energy - electric Universe. ... ==. ... Vacuum energy is some kind of energy in the infinite space ... between billion and billion galaxies. ... In this infinite space virtual potential energy particles exist ... with energy: E=Mc^2. ... Using inner impulse h*=h/2pi they appear from vacuum ... as phenomena with energy: E=h*f ... The effects of vacuum energy can be experimentally observed ... in various phenomena such as spontaneous emission ... the Casimir effect and the Lamb shift. ... ===.. ... socratus ...   [End]
  • Alice in Quantumland   socrat   14mo  C
     
    Alice in Quantumland ... =. ... The theory of quantum electrodynamics describes Nature as absurd ... from the point of view of common sense. ... And it agrees fully with experiment. ... So I hope you accept Nature as She is — absurd. ... / QED : The Strange Theory of Light and Matter ... page. 10. by R. Feynman / ... ... In the other words: ... Physicists without a mind show us the existence of nature. ... ==.. ...   [End]
    • I think that it is possible to understand the universe ......   socrat   14mo
       
      I think that it is possible to understand the universe ... using usual common logical thought. ... We need only understand in which zoo (reference frame ) ... physicists found higgs-boson and 1000 its elementary brothers. ... ... socratus ... ...   [End]
    • I think that it is possible to understand the universe ......   socrat   14mo
       
      I think that it is possible to understand the universe ... using usual common logical thought. ... We need only understand in which zoo (reference frame ) ... physicists found higgs-boson and 1000 its elementary brothers. ... =. ... To create particle accelerators is needed reference frame of vacuum.(!) ... It means that physicists take vacuum as a reflector of the real (!) ... structure of nature: the space between billions and billions galaxies. ... ... But on the other hand, today’s physicists refuse to take vacuum ... T=0K as real fundament of Universe. ... ‘ It is true . . . there is such a thing as absolute ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Alice in Quantumland ... an allegory of Quantum Physics ....   socrat   14mo
       
      Alice in Quantumland ... an allegory of Quantum Physics ... ... (Below is a sample from the publisher’s blurb) ... ... This story is physics told through a fantasy allegory. ... Alice falls through the screen of her television set and finds herself ... in Quantumland. This is a place where she encounters unusual characters ... who demonstrate to her the basics of quantum physics. ... She meets electrons, whose positions must be uncertain unless they are ... moving rapidly ... She visits the Heisenberg Bank and sees particles get short term energy loans ... She talks to the Uncertain Accountant who cannot make ...   [retrieve this message]
      • Perhaps this is why I responded when and as I did. ... ......   vairagi   14mo
         
        Perhaps this is why I responded when and as I did. ... ... A in Q land is certainly a prime example of a hundred years of theory apologetics. ... ... I cant see how Q theory is impossible to understand, only that it is a failed theory and made increasingly uncredable as it is continued to be used, in ever more indepth, sub atomic or cosmologic investigations. ... ... As a counter argument, part of La Violette’s book, Beyond the Big Bang, shares the different,opposing,thoughts and ideas, that have been generated all thru history, on the sub atomic and the cosmological. Where Alice’s adventure in data orie ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Dualism = Idealism.   socrat   14mo  C
     
    1. ... The speed of rotating electron we call ‘frequency’ ( f ). ... Now is possible ‘visual’ to understand the formula of electron’s ... energy: E=h*f. ... ==. ... Quantum of light can be in three ( 3) states: ... a) h=0 (potential state) ... b) h=1 ( be as a photon in a straight constant movement) ... c) h* = h/ 2pi ( be as an electron – rotates around its own axis) ... ... The reason of these different kind of motions is its inner impulses. (!) ... What this mean? ... It means that quantum of light has free will to choice in which state to be. ... To have possibility to choice needs some kind of consciousness. ... This co ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Schrodinger’s cat and “ The law of conservation and trans...   socrat   14mo
       
      Schrodinger’s cat and “ The law of conservation and transformation ... energy/mass” ... =. ... This law consist of two (2) parts: ... a) ... according to “ The law of conservation (!) energy/mass” ... Schroedinger’s cat cannot die. ... b) ... according to “ The law of transformation (!) energy/mass” ... Schroedinger’s cat can change its image (geometrical form). ... c) ... Of course, it is impossible to separate these two parts of the Law. ... ==. ... socratus. ...   [End]
  • How could mere man comprehend infinity?   socrat   15mo  C
     
    About Infinity. / My opinion / ... How could mere man comprehend infinity? ... ==. ... Infinity is the cause of the crisis in Physics. ... http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Infinity ... ... Why is Infinity the cause of the crisis in Physics? ... Because we don’t know what infinity is. ... The concept of infinite / eternal means nothing to scientists. ... Infinity is no ‘more ‘, ‘ less’, ‘equally’ or ‘similar’. ... The Infinity is something that could not be compared to anything. ... Considering so, scientists came to conclusion that the ... infinity cannot be considered in real processes and they ... proclaimed unwritten l ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Today as I was reading La Violette’s Big Bang text, I thoug...   vairagi   15mo
       
      Today as I was reading La Violette’s Big Bang text, I thought of u, S. (btw expansive study, if u havnt read it.) ... ... I was reminded of that other site. Their comments were off and limited in an adolescent sort of way. Not able to get the gist of your differently proposed hypothesis, cause they were caught up in some mental restraint. ... ... While yours, like usual, was plausable, w regards to your own parameters. And like La Violette’s, expansive and involved, interesting. ... ... Yet in my perception also, seemingly, still bound and gagged by space and time and all the ects, evan tho u both imply ...   [retrieve this message]
    • many men have gone crazy, i mean literally in comprehending...   honda   14mo
       
      many men have gone crazy, i mean literally in comprehending infinity and Continuum Hypothesis. they both tend to change the brain in a some fashion when one tries to ”comprehend ” them. you are still thinking rationally about infinity; as an entity.   [End]
  • What star does Sirius A orbit around?   mtl777   16mo
     
    Hi, does anybody know what star does Sirius A orbit around? Has this star already been discovered? I read somewhere that Sirius A orbits around a black dwarf. Is it true? ...   [End]
  • Sciense is a religion by itself.   socrat   16mo  C
     
    . . . ... § 6. Proton: (p). ... § 7. The evolution of interaction between Photon/Electron and Proton: ... a) electromagnetic, ... b) nuclear, ... c) biological. ... § 8. The Physical Laws: ... a) Law of Conservation and Transformation Energy/ Mass, ... b) Pauli Exclusion Law, ... c) Heisenberg Uncertainty Law. ... § 9. Brain: Dualism of Consciousness. ... § 10. Practice: Parapsychology. Meditation. ... ===. ... Best wishes. ... Israel Sadovnik Socratus ...   [End]
    • The god probably came up with the rating system used to dec...   Karlin   7mo
       
      The god probably came up with the rating system used to decide which equations and theories to include in this ”top ten” list eh? It seems a bit self-serving, like it is giving the god an excuse to say ”Hark! Behold my greatest works - hear them live on Letterman Tuesday night, with special music guest Elvis coming back, at my command, for this one performance only” ... ... god Can be so irritating, with him its always like ”no matter how well the universe seems to function on it’s own, I can always get some believer guy to say ’na-uhhh, god did that’ - and all that the intellectuals can say ...   [retrieve this message]
  • The law of conservation and transformation energy/mass   socrat   20mo  C
     
    The law of conservation and transformation energy/mass ... =. ... Somebody says: The law of energy conservation ... There isn’t such law in physics. There is ... ’ The law of conservation and transformation energy/mass.’ ... =. ... ‘ The Law of preservation and transformation of energy/ mass’ ... is a law about a symmetry and asymmetry in the Nature. ... ... If somebody think that , “ The Law of preservation ... and transformation of energy/ mass “ is a simple ... bookkeeping calculation of debit-credit he is mistaken. ... It is a primitive judgment about one of the most ... important Law in Nature. ... Why? ... Because on t ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Flatness Problem: To call a spade a spade.   socrat   20mo  C
     
    0K. Which geometrical form they can have ? ... The answer is: ‘ They must be flat particles.’ ... Why? ... Because according to Charle’s law and the consequence of the ... third law of thermodynamics as the thermodynamic temperature ... of a system approaches absolute zero the volume of particles ... approaches zero too. It means the particles must have flat forms. ... They must have geometrical form of a circle: pi= c /d =3,14 . . . . ... # ... All formulas, equations and laws of ‘ an Ideal Gas’ ... is possible to use to the vacuum T=0K. ... ===… ... All the best. ... Israel Sadovnik Socratus. ... ===. ... ... ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Physics and Tautology.   socrat   20mo  C
     
    Physics and Tautology. ... =. ... 1 ... Where did the masses for ‘ big bang ‘ come from ? ... These masses came from surrounding space. ... 2 ... Where did these masses from surrounding space come from ? ... These masses came from ‘big bang’. ... ===. ... Why he is poor ? ... Because he is stupid. ... Why he is stupid? ... Because he is poor. ... ===. ...   [End]
  • Flatness Problem: To call a spade a spade.   socrat   20mo  C
     
    Flatness Problem: To call a spade a spade. ... =. ... 1. ... http://archive.ncsa.illinois.edu/Cyberia/Cosmos/FlatnessProblem.html ... 2. ... http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Flatness_problem ... 3. ... http://astronomy.swin.edu.au/cosmos/F/Flatness+Problem ... 4. ... . . . etc. ... =… ... There are many different spaces: 2 dimension space, 3D space, ... 4D, 5D . . . .. .10D, 11D . . . . maybe more. ... There are also ‘ closed’ and ‘open’ spaces. ... There are many topological spaces too. ... Question: ... Which space has the Universe as a whole? ... Answer: ... It is fact: the Universe as a whole has exactly the ... required density of mat ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Does Socratus write an unintelligent garbage?   socrat   21mo  C
     
    Does Socratus write an unintelligent garbage? ... ... Another inane post by Israel Sadovnik/Socratus. ... ... You have been banned from how many forums for posting ... this unintelligent garbage? Yes you are a legend on the net ... you even surpass our mate Preearth as I am pretty sure ... you hold the record for the most forum bans. ... ... At 68 you think you would have learnt how to communicate ... or has the devil and your madness got to you? ... ... Most on the forum here are happy to discuss almost ... anything but the key is discuss. ... ... So I will ask you one more time if you have something ... to discuss tell us in C ...   [retrieve this message]
    • I don’t think that to understand my ideas is difficult. ......   socrat   21mo
       
      I don’t think that to understand my ideas is difficult. ... I try to explain my ideas as simple as possible. ... For example: ... ... Why we cannot understand Quantum Physics. ... ... The problem is that physicists draw the Quantum Physics ... with ‘ math point-particle’ and therefore they ‘kill the picture ... of ultimate reality.’ ... Of course, physicists know very well that the particle isn’t a ... math point, but any another model of particle brought difficult ... which they could not solve. Therefore physicists preferred ... to think about particle as a structureless point ... ===. ... At last from 1968 physicists dec ...   [retrieve this message]
      • Does DNA know geometry ? ... Did DNA create child from zyg...   socrat   15mo
         
        Does DNA know geometry ? ... Did DNA create child from zygote by the chance ? ... =. ... The infinite monkey theorem states that a monkey hitting keys ... at random on a typewriter keyboard for an infinite amount of time ... will almost surely type a given text, such as the complete works ... of William Shakespeare. ... The probability of a monkey exactly typing a complete work such ... as Shakespeare’s Hamlet is so tiny that the chance of it occurring ... during a period of time of the order of the age of the universe ... is extremely low, but not zero. ... . . . . . ... If there are as many monkeys as there are pa ...   [retrieve this message]
      • According to Harold Morowitz ... http://en.wikipedia.org/w...   socrat   15mo
         
        According to Harold Morowitz ... http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Harold_J._Morowitz ... ... a structure of single cell has 10^12 bit of information ... But cells are not in the one and same state, they are different ... then another cell has another 10^12 bit of information . . . ... ==. ... The estimate for human cells in the human body is about 10^14. ... The number of cells in the body is constantly changing, ... as cells die or are destroyed and new ones are formed. ... It means that bits information also constantly changing. ... Can this unity between information and cells be chaotic ? ... No, the process of creat ...   [retrieve this message]
      • Belief . . . from history of physics. ... =. ... Many yea...   socrat   15mo
         
        Belief . . . from history of physics. ... =. ... Many years Max Planck was attracted with the ... absolutely black body problem. ... If quantum of light moving with speed c=1 falls in the area of ... absolutely black body and does not radiate back, then “ terminal ... dead “ will come. In order to save the quantum of light from ‘death ‘ ... Planck decided that it is possible that quantum of light ... will radiate back with quantum unit (h ), (h=Et ) ... This unit does not come on formulas or equations. ... Planck introduced this unit from heaven, from ceiling. ... Sorry. Sorry. ... Scientists say: Planck introduced ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Belief . . . and string theory. ... ==. ... But your que...   socrat   15mo
       
      Belief . . . and string theory. ... ==. ... But your question really is ”what does a physical particle look like?” ... My answer is that they look like strings. But I have to admit that ... strings are still concepts in the regime of metaphysics.. ... . . . ... So string theory IS my religion. ... / Richard Ruquist / ... ======.. ... 1 ... Book ‘ The trouble with Physics’ / by Lee Smolin / ... Part 8. The first superstring revolution. ... Page 126 – 127. ... ‘. . . the growing catalog of string theories meant that ... we weren’t actually studying a fundamental theory.’ . . . ... ‘ . . . but the many versions of st ...   [retrieve this message]
    • The situation in ’ philosophy of physics’. ... =. ... ‘ Sud...   socrat   14mo
       
      The situation in ’ philosophy of physics’. ... =. ... ‘ Suddenly I realized that a nagual did have one point to ... defend - in my opinion, a passionate defense for the ... ’description of the Eagle’, and ’what the Eagle does’. ... ... ”But what kind of a force would the Eagle be?” ... ... ”I would not know how to answer that. ... The Eagle is as real for the seers as gravity and time ... are for you, and just as abstract and incomprehensible.” ... ... Those are abstract concepts, but they do refer to ... real phenomena that can be corroborated. . ” ... ... He said that the Eagle’s emanations are an immutable ... thing- ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Spirit Science, Youtube Series   SillyLily   21mo  C
     
    I personally think everyone should watch this series on Youtube. It’s titled ”Spirit Science”. Has anyone else come across this? ... ... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PDMzvJOu9vQ ... ... ... I couldn’t stop watching the ’episodes’ once I started. It’s intriguing and very interesting. At least watch the first one. ... ... I’m interested in seeing what other people think.   [End]
  • Video Embedded Likely, health treatments will need to be modified from now...   been there done that   21mo  C
     
    I posted this on the ”Money” forum, but I think it should now be an important consideration in all general health also...===========Air quality will now change EVERYTHING. ... ... http://www.thebunsenburner.com/news/noaa-massive-solar-storm-will-slam-earth/ ... ... ... Supposedly, the new Canadian currency has been rigorously tested to withstand temperatures to 140 degrees, but the recent intense heat waves and the strong solar flares we’ve had (the X-class solar flare from this past Thursday was likely not even a consideration at the time of this) have likely modified the atmospheric environment s ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Gravity and Vacuum.   socrat   23mo  C
     
    Gravity and Vacuum. ... =. ... Einstein was mistaken using his Gravitation theory ... to the all Universe as a whole. ... The Gravitation theory doesn’t work in the Universe as a whole. ... The Gravitation theory is a local theory. ... Why? ... Because the detected material mass of the matter in the ... Universe ( the cosmological constant / the critical density) ... is so small ( the average density of all substance in the ... Universe is approximately p=10^-30 g/sm^3 ) that it ... cannot ‘close’ the Universe into sphere and therefore our ... Universe as whole must be ‘open’, endless, infinite. ... =. ... Another argume ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Einstein and Socratus.   socrat   23mo  C
     
    Einstein and Socratus. ... =. ... Einstein, you was mistaken using your Gravitation theory ... to the all Universe as a whole. ... The Gravitation theory doesn’t work in the Universe as a whole. ... The Gravitation theory is a local theory. ... Why? ... Because the detected material mass of the matter in the ... Universe ( the cosmological constant / the critical density) ... is so small ( the average density of all substance in the ... Universe is approximately p=10^-30 g/sm^3 ) that it ... cannot ‘close’ the Universe into sphere and therefore our ... Universe as whole must be ‘open’, endless, infinite. ... The Unive ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Einstein and Formulas.   socrat   23mo  C
     
    . . . ... § 6. Proton: (p). ... § 7. The evolution of interaction between Photon / Electron and Proton: ... a) electromagnetic, ... b) nuclear, ... c) biological. ... § 8. The Physical Laws: ... a) Law of Conservation and Transformation Energy/ Mass, ... b) Pauli Exclusion Law, ... c) Heisenberg Uncertainty Law. ... § 9. Brain: Dualism of Consciousness. ... § 10. Test and Practice: Parapsychology. Meditation. ... ===. ... Best wishes. ... Israel Sadovnik Socratus ... ====. ...   [End]
  • Does somebody know what Vacuum is ?   socrat   23mo  C
     
    Does somebody know what Vacuum is ? ... 1. ... Book : ‘Dreams of a final theory’ by Steven Weinberg. Page 138. ... ‘ It is true . . . there is such a thing as absolute zero; we cannot ... reach temperatures below absolute zero not because we are not ... sufficiently clever but because temperatures below absolute zero ... simple have no meaning.’ ... / Steven Weinberg. The Nobel Prize in Physics 1979 / ... 2. ... ‘If we were looking for something that we could conceive ... of as God within the universe of the new physics, ... this ground state, coherent quantum vacuum might be ... a good place to start.’ ... / Book ‘The ...   [retrieve this message]
    • mathematical idealization ... ... when we mathematical mo...   socrat   23mo
       
      mathematical idealization ... ... when we mathematical model the scenario of an object ... moving we try to model things as simply as possible, ... so we consider a scenario where there is no impediment ... to its motion that would be a perfect vacuum. ... But in practice there is less that perfect. ... So the Platonic realm of idealization gives way ... to physical reality by concessions. ... / roger / ... But in practice there is less that perfect. ... / roger / ... ... But in practice there are many claims that perfect ... vacuum energy has a physical relevance: ... in Vacuum polarization, in Casimir effect, ... in ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Can Perfect Vacuum as a ’ Nothing’ as ‘ an Infinite Space’ ...   socrat   23mo
       
      Can Perfect Vacuum as a ’ Nothing’ as ‘ an Infinite Space’ as ... an Absolute Reference Frame have Concrete Physical Properties ? ... Socratus ... =. ... One Concrete Physical Properties of Vacuum is Absolute Zero. ... What is Absolute Zero ? ... Classic Physics says: It is a dead space. ... Quantum Physics says: It is not a dead space. ... There are ‘ Virtual Particles’ exist. ... What is Absolute Zero ? ... =. ... Socratus ... ===. ... P.S. ... What is Absolute Zero ? ... Where is a wise answer and where is a fool answer if these ... two theories ( Classical and Quantum theories) are correct ? ... ==. ...   [retrieve this message]
      • Apparently a vacuum is the space between my ears. I have no...   #13594   20mo
         
        Apparently a vacuum is the space between my ears. I have not a clue about any of this stuff you write about. ... ... I remember Robert Ringer’s ”Great Iceball Theory”. ... ... 6. Ice Ball Theory ... a. In 50 billion years, the sun will burn out and the Earth will be a frozen ice ball. Nothing you do now could possibly matter then. So don’t take yourself too seriously. Life is a game, and play to win. There’s no reason to be afraid to be aggressive or take chances. The reality is that there’s no way you’re going to get out of this thing alive, so why play conservatively. ... ... The above taken from this p ...   [retrieve this message]
    • I still have not figured out what you are talking about. .....   #13594   6mo
       
      I still have not figured out what you are talking about. ... ... I once took a course in philosophy. The professor knew his subject more than anyone I have ever known. Problem was that his teaching and descriptions were so much over everyone’s head. Final grade was curved so far you could make 40% on tests and make a passing grade. I do not think he impressed anyone in his class. ... ... I bring forward what I posted 14 months ago when you asked the same question: what is a vacuum? ... ____________________________________________________________ ... Apparently a vacuum is the space between my ears. I hav ...   [retrieve this message]
  • A crazy thoughts about structure of Electron.   socrat   23mo  C
     
    1 ... Quantum of light, photon and electron are one and the same ... particle in different conditions. ... =. ... Question: ... Where did electron come from? ... Answer: ... Electron came from the Kingdom of Coldness: T=0K. ... =. ... All the best. ... Israel Socratus ... ===. ...   [End]
  • From 1905 the SRT doesn’t give sleep.   socrat   24mo  C
     
    From 1905 the SRT doesn’t give sleep. ... 1. ... One postulate of SRT takes vacuum as reference frame. ... Another postulate of SRT takes inertial reference frame (s). ... Can we say what these two (2) reference frames are equal ? ... No, they aren’t equal. ... Why ? ... Because all inertial reference frames are relative. ... And vacuum as reference frame isn’t relative, ... it is motionless, fixed reference frame. ... / Michelson - Morley experiment. / ... 2. ... In one reference frame speed of ‘Electrodynamics Bodies’ is constant. ... In another reference frame speed of ‘Electrodynamics Bodies’ is relative. ... 3 ... And the ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Some models in physics. / My opinion./   socrat   24mo  C
     
    T= 0K. ... and Kirchhoff ’s ‘absolutely black body’ are models of ... a Homogeneous Energy Vacuum - Space between billions Galaxies. ... By the way, Max Laue called the ‘absolutely black body’ ... as ‘ Kircchoff ’s vacuum’. ( vacuum - ! ) ... =. ... # ... Everybody think that conception of ‘ ideal gas’ is an abstract model. ... But the temperature of ‘ ideal gas’ is T=0K and it is exactly as the ... temperature of ‘black hole ‘ . Therefore I say, that conception o ... ‘ ideal gas’ is model of vacuum and we can use all formulas of ... ‘ ideal gas’ to understand the pure vacuum: T=0K. ... == ... P.S. ... What are results ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Genesis XXIc: The sacred book of the Physics.   socrat   25mo  C
     
    . . . ... § 6. Proton: (p). ... § 7. The evolution of interaction between Photon/Electron and Proton: ... a) electromagnetic, ... b) nuclear, ... c) biological. ... § 8. The Physical Laws: ... a) Law of Conservation and Transformation Energy/ Mass, ... b) Pauli Exclusion Law, ... c) Heisenberg Uncertainty Law. ... § 9. Brain: Dualism of Consciousness. ... § 10. Practice: Parapsychology. Meditation. ... ===. ... Best wishes. ... Israel Sadovnik Socratus ... ===.   [End]
  • All religions, arts and sciences are branches of the same t...   socrat   29mo  C
     
    All religions, arts and sciences are branches of the same tree. ... / Albert Einstein / ... How is it possible to understand this quote? ... What is the name of Einstein’s tree? ... The name of Einstein’s tree is Vacuum. ... What is the vacuum? ... The answer. ... # ... ‘It might even give us some ground to speculate that ... the vacuum itself (and hence the universe) is ‘conscious’. ... / Book ‘The quantum self ’ page 208. by Danah Zohar. / ... # ... ‘If we were looking for something that we could conceive ... of as God within the universe of the new physics, this ground ... state, coherent quantum vacuum might be ...   [retrieve this message]
    • God and Physicists. ... God said: I created everything. ......   socrat   29mo
       
      God and Physicists. ... God said: I created everything. ... Physicists said: no, the virtual particles created everything. ... Conclusion. ... Everything material has physical parameters. ... God and the virtual particles have no physical parameters. ... It means: the virtual particles are gods and goddess or vice versa ... and we have the unity between science and religion. ... =. ... s.   [End]
    • Virtual particles certainly have physical parameters. ... ...   socrat   29mo
       
      Virtual particles certainly have physical parameters. ... By the way, the God too. ... (Psalms 1 - 2 from quantum theory.). ... =================. ... socratus   [End]
  • We are surrounded by Duality.   socrat   29mo  C
     
    We are surrounded by Duality. ... 1. ... A central concept of Quantum Theory is wave–particle duality. ... 2. ... The Universe as whole is Two - Measured World: ... one Reference Frame is the Matter World ... and another Reference Frame is the Vacuum World. ... It is possible to say that we are surrounded by Double Universe. ... 3. ... Our brain works on dualistic basis: ... usually as a logical consciousness and ... rarely as an unconsciousness. ... It means the interaction between billions and billions neurons ... can be in two states: ... a) In the state of consciousness ( C) ... b)or in the state of unconsciousness ( U). ... ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Our official mythical / hypothetical astronomy.   socrat   30mo  C
     
    Our official mythical / hypothetical astronomy. ... =. ... Let us think that black holes are real objects. ... On the one hand. ... 1 ... Temperature of a black hole depends on the BH mass ... T - h_bar c^3 / 8 π GM k_b ... where h_bar is the reduced Planck constant, c is the speed of light, ... k_b is the Boltzmann constant, G is the gravitational constant, and M ... is the mass of the black hole. ... 2 ... a black body is also the best possible emitter of thermal radiation, ... http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Black_body ... 3 ... The supermassive black hole at the centre of a massive galaxy or ... galaxy clust ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Universe ( beginning): which theory is right? ... =. ... ...   socrat   30mo
       
      Universe ( beginning): which theory is right? ... =. ... On the one hand the Existence began from bing bang. ... ... The Big Bang theory is the prevailing cosmological model of the ... early development of the universe. ... ... http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Big_Bang ... =. ... ... On the other hand the Existence began from Vacuum polarization. ... ... In quantum field theory, and specifically quantum electrodynamics, ... vacuum polarization describes a process in which a background ... electromagnetic field produces virtual electron–positron pairs that ... change the distribution of charges and currents that generated ... the ...   [retrieve this message]
    • ScienceDaily (Oct. 28, 2011) ... How to Unbalance Nothingne...   socrat   29mo
       
      ScienceDaily (Oct. 28, 2011) ... How to Unbalance Nothingness: ... Physicists Calculate the Time Development of the Vacuum Decay ... ... ... ”The ground state of our world can’t be described by the absence of all matter,” ... Professor Dr. Holger Gies from the Institute of Theoretical Physics of the ... Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena and the Helmholtz-Institute Jena explains. ... ”This so-called quantum vacuum rather turns out to be a complex ... state of constantly fluctuating quantum fields with physical properties.” ... ... The world-wide community of physicists is hoping to be able to witness ... a particul ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Bible’s stories. ... ... Old Bible story: ... ”He...hanged...   socrat   29mo
       
      Bible’s stories. ... ... Old Bible story: ... ”He...hanged the Earth upon nothing.” / Job 26:7 / ... ... New Bible story: ... According to the many scientific experts however, ... space didn’t exist prior to the Big Bang. ... It is possible to say, ... ”He...hanged the Big Bang upon nothing.” ... ==. ... Isn’t this situation strange? ... But if we think that ‘nothing’ is a Reference Frame ... ( for example – Vacuum) then the situation will be more practicable. ... =====. ... Socratus. ... P.S. ... ” Science is the belief in the ignorance of the experts”, ... / Richard Feynman. / ... ...   [retrieve this message]
  • The Double Universe.   socrat   30mo  C
     
    The Double Universe. ... ... The Universe as whole is Two - Measured World. ... Why ? ... Because : ... ‘ Somehow, the energy is extracted from the vacuum and turned ... into particles...Don’t try it in your basement, but you can do it.’ ... / -- University of Chicago cosmologist Rocky Kolb / ... ... ’ Somehow’ from ’ Somewhere’ ... From ’ Somewhere’ , ’ Somehow’ to the Visual World. ... We have Double Universe. ... =. ... a) ... If you want you can call one Reference Frame as ... Schwarzschild radius ( a radius where the escape velocity ... would be so high, that not even light could escape – black hole) ... And another Referen ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Physicists say the event horizon of a black hole ... is bo...   socrat   30mo
       
      Physicists say the event horizon of a black hole ... is boundary between two worlds. ... / / Book: Stephen Hawking. Page 116. ... By Michael White and John Gribbin. / ...   [End]
    • T= 0K. ... is a Homogeneous Energy Vacuum Space between G...   socrat   30mo
       
      T= 0K. ... is a Homogeneous Energy Vacuum Space between Galaxies. ... Only Vacuum can have infinite spacetime, infinite energy,infinite density. ... =. ... Israel Sadovnik Socratus ... ===. ...   [End]
    • P.S. ... Another example of ‘ The Double Universe. ‘ ... ...   socrat   30mo
       
      P.S. ... Another example of ‘ The Double Universe. ‘ ... ... wormhole : Einstein-Rosen Bridge (EP). ... http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wormhole ... ... ==. ...   [End]
    • The Double Universe. More details. ... e) ... Herman Minko...   socrat   30mo
       
      The Double Universe. More details. ... e) ... Herman Minkowski said about ( -4D ) spacetime continuum: ... “ Henceforth, space by itself, and time by itself, ... are doomed to fade away into mere shadows, ... and only a kind of union of the two will ... preserve an independent reality.” ... ... It means that the Universe as whole is Two - Measured World. ... One world is Minkowski union of spacetime continuum. ... Another world is shadow of it because the time and space ... are different conceptions. ...   [End]
  • The 2011 Nobel Prize for Physics for the discovery that   socrat   30mo  C
     
    The 2011 Nobel Prize for Physics for the discovery that ... the rate of expansion of the universe is increasing ... # ... What was before: egg or chicken? ... Oh, I know this question is very old and does not have answer. ... Therefore I will ask a simpler question: ... What was before: ‘ big bang’ or vacuum? ... # ... Nobody knows the reason of ‘ big bang’. My opinion: ... The action when the God compressed the whole Universe into ... his palm, the scientists named ‘singular point’ ... And the action when the God opened his palm the scientists ... named ‘Big Bang’ ... Does evolution begin on big bang level ? ... At what ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Theology and Physics   socrat   31mo  C
     
    Theology and Physics ... =. ... In the beginning was the Word, ... and the Word was with God, ... and the Word was God ... / John 1:1 / ... # ... In the beginning was the Word ... And the Word was written by formula: T = 0K ... T = 0K is an Absolute Reference frame ... Scientists call this Absolute Reference frame ‘ Vacuum’ ... But if in the beginning was the Absolute Infinite T = 0K, ... can the T=0K take the functions of God? ... Can T = 0K be an Absolute God? ... To answer to this question we need to ask: ... Which kind of particles can exist in this ... Absolute Reference frame: T=0K? ... # ... And then ” God said, ‘Let there be light,’ a ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Physics and Theology. ... =. ... The results of science are...   socrat   31mo
       
      Physics and Theology. ... =. ... The results of science are evident everywhere. ... Hold up the results of 2500 years of religious progress ... and show us what you have? ... / from an email / ... # ... Physics and Theology. ... / About creators of God. / ... # ... Everybody creates his God according to his own image and spirit ... If triangles made a God they would give him three sides ... / Charles de Montesquieu . Persian Letters, 1721 / ... # ... If physicists made a God they would give him ... concrete physical parameters. ... # ... Which parameters they can be ? ... We know that God is something Infinite. ... What is ‘INFINITY’ ...   [retrieve this message]
  • - The Electron’s puzzles .   socrat   31mo  C
     
    - The Electron’s puzzles . ... ===. ... 1900, 1905 ... Planck and Einstein found the energy of electron: E=h*f. ... 1916 ... Sommerfeld found the formula of electron : e^2=ah*c, ... it means: e = +ah*c and e = -ah*c. ... 1928 ... Dirac found two more formulas of electron’s energy: ... +E=Mc^2 and -E=Mc^2. ... According to QED in interaction with vacuum electron’s ... energy is infinite: E= ∞ ... Questions. ... Why does the simplest particle - electron have six ( 6 ) formulas ? ... Why does electron obey four ( 4) Laws ? ... a) The Law of conservation and transformation energy/ mass ... b) The ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Philosophy of ‘ Vacuum.’ ( Part 1.)   socrat   32mo  C
     
    T= 0K ? ... The answer is: ‘ They must be flat particles.’ ... Why? ... Because according to Charle’s law and the consequence of the ... third law of thermodynamics as the thermodynamic temperature ... of a system approaches absolute zero the volume of particles ... approaches zero too. It means the particles must have flat forms. ... They must have geometrical form of a circle: pi= c /d =3,14 . . . . . ... ====. ... Best wishes. ... Israel Sadovnik. Socratus. ... ========================… ...   [End]
    • T= 0K) ... belongs to ‘ The Theory of Ideal Gas’ and there...   socrat   29mo
       
      T= 0K) ... belongs to ‘ The Theory of Ideal Gas’ and therefore we can use ... this theory for explaining ‘ The Theory of Vacuum’. ... ... My conclusion. ... The ‘black body’ and the ‘ black hole’ and ... ‘ The Theory of Ideal Gas’ are models of vacuum. ... ===. ... P.S. ... If the ‘black body’ and the ‘ black hole’ and the vacuum can radiate ... the quantum of light and electron – then the reason is the Vacuum’s ... fluctuations / transformation / polarization. And this is ‘ a song from ... another opera’. Because the Vacuum’s fluctuations / transformation / ... polarization explains the Origin of the Material Exi ...   [retrieve this message]
  • 'God particle' out of hiding places: CERN chief   socrat   32mo  C
     
    ’God particle’ out of hiding places: CERN chief ... August 25th, 2011 in Physics / General Physics ... Enlarge ... The director general of the European Organisation for Nuclear Research (CERN), Rolf-Dieter Heuer, addresses a news conference at the Tata Institute of Fundamental Research (TIFR) in Mumbai on August 25. Heuer said the the elusive Higgs Boson, known as the ”God particle”, was -- if it exists -- running out of places to hide. ... The elusive Higgs Boson, known as the ”God particle”, is -- if it exists -- running out of places to hide, the head of the mammoth experiment designed to find it ...   [retrieve this message]
    • On Aug 26, 10:40 am, sadovnik socratus .. . wrote: ... - ...   socrat   32mo
       
      On Aug 26, 10:40 am, sadovnik socratus .. . wrote: ... - Show quoted text - ... ----------------------- ... (:-) ... they are ashamed to admit that they were idiots ... physicists RIGHT FROM THE START !! ... i brought many reasons why the Higgs ... WAS DEAD BY ARRIVAL !! ... ATB ... Y.Porat ... ------------------------ ...   [End]
    • To find ‘the famous Higgs Boson’ physicists need ... not ...   socrat   32mo
       
      To find ‘the famous Higgs Boson’ physicists need ... not only High Energy but a Pure Vacuum too. ... Without the Pure Vacuum the 27-kilometers (16.9-mile) ... Large Hadron Collider (LHC) is an useless toy. ... I ask: Where in the Universe we can find ... the Pure Vacuum and High Energy ? ... My answer: The Universe as whole is a Pure Energy Vacuum. ... Why? ... Because the detected material mass of the matter in the Universe ... ( the cosmological constant / the critical density of Uuniverse) ... is very small (the average density of all substance in the ... Universe is approximately p=10^-30 g/sm^3 ) . ... Because t ...   [retrieve this message]
    • =. ... ... Conclusion: ... The alternative for LHC can be ...   socrat   32mo
       
      =. ... ... Conclusion: ... The alternative for LHC can be the Cosmic ... Infinite Pure High Energy Vacuum: T= 0K, E= ∞ ... ===========. ...   [End]
  • About creators of God   socrat   32mo  C
     
    About creators of God ... # ... Everybody creates his God according to his own image and spirit ... If triangles made a God they would give him three sides ... / Charles de Montesquieu . Persian Letters, 1721 / ... # ... If physicists made a God they would give him ... concrete physical parameters. ... # ... Which parameters they can be ? ... We know that God is something Infinite. ... What is ‘INFINITY’ ? Nobody knows. ... The conception of ‘ Infinity’ we can find not only in Bible ... but in Physics too. Are they equal ? ... I think that ‘INFINITY’ is ‘INFINITY’ and can be only one ... for every knowledge, for every meaning ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Does God So Love the Multiverse? ... / By Don N. Page . /...   socrat   32mo
       
      Does God So Love the Multiverse? ... / By Don N. Page . / ... ... Monotheistic religions such as Judaism and Christianity affirm ... that God loves all humans and created them in His image. ... However, we have learned from Darwin that we were not created ... separately from other life on earth. Some Christians opposed Darwinian ... evolution because it undercut certain design arguments for the ... existence of God. Today there is the growing idea that the fine-tuned ... constants of physics might be explained by a multiverse with ... very many different sets of constants of physics. ... Some Christians oppose ...   [retrieve this message]
    • The fact that humans are limited in their understanding or ...   MrCuddly   32mo
       
      The fact that humans are limited in their understanding or conception of God to our particular experience of our own minute existence does NOT mean that God does not exist. ... ... It DOES draw our attention to the inadequacy of our religions, philosophy’s etc to have any complete sense of God. And why should we? Our galaxy has over 200 billion suns at least as big as our own with even more planets. And our galaxy is of medium size in the billions of other galaxies in the universe. ... ... Our senses and mental comprehenshion are optimized for our own survival on this tiny speck in the universe ...   [retrieve this message]
      • almost totally agree with you dear McCuddly! ... ... Its t...   mu-shen   32mo
         
        almost totally agree with you dear McCuddly! ... ... Its this bit tho.....”It DOES draw our attention to the inadequacy of our religions, philosophy’s etc to have any complete sense of God”.... that where I have a bone to pick! ... If you looked and examined the hindu philosophy (it´s not a religion), you´d find that they not only hold the same view as you... but provide an explanation in a ”positive” and ”negative” sense - therefore making it complete IMHO!   [End]
        • Actually I’ve studied Hinduism extensively (though not exha...   MrCuddly   32mo
           
          Actually I’ve studied Hinduism extensively (though not exhaustively) and find it mirrors my own beliefs (or visa versa) more than any other philosophy or religion. The concept of Brahman, reincarnation, the branches of Yoga etc strongly resonate with me. ... ... In fact that greatest overall practical resource and guide to Yogic living and learning is ”Practical Lessons in Yoga” by Swami Sivananda. This is utterly remarkable and though I purchased it for the Kindle (for $1) a free PDF version is here: ... ... http://www.dlshq.org/download/practical.pdf ... ... I think our differences are semantic sin ...   [retrieve this message]
    • About multiverse and reality. ... # ... Does God So Love th...   socrat   32mo
       
      About multiverse and reality. ... # ... Does God So Love the Multiverse? ... / By Don N. Page . / ... http://arxiv.org/abs/0801.0246 ... # ... But we don’t know how many Multiverse God love. ... Maybe infinite numbers . ... ===. ... # ... My question is: How did the idea of Multiverse arise? ... My answer is: ... It began in 1907 when Minkowski tried to understand ... SRT and invented 4-D negative spacetime continuum ... ( some kind of multiverse ). ... Nobody knows what Minkowski multiverse really is. ... ( you can see Minkowski multiverse in attachment) ... #. ... Poor young Einstein, reading Minkowski interpretation, ... said that ...   [retrieve this message]
    • No my friend. God revealed holly books and he described him...   Yahia   32mo
       
      No my friend. God revealed holly books and he described himself. You have a bias asymption from the begining by telling that human created God. The most imoportant question that an atheist should ask himself is who created himself? ... ...   [End]
  • Does an Absolute Infinite Frame of Reference exist?   socrat   32mo  C
     
    Does an Absolute Infinite Frame of Reference exist? ... Hmm? ... 1. ... The detected material mass of the matter in the Universe ... ( the cosmological constant / the critical density of Uuniverse) ... is so small (the average density of all substance in the ... Universe is approximately p=10^-30 g/sm^3 ) that it cannot ... ‘close’ the Universe into sphere and therefore our Universe ... as whole must be ‘open’, endless ... 2. ... The Universe as whole is Empty. ... But the Emptiness isn’t emptiness because it is filled with ... dark matter and dark energy : ‘ 90% or more of the matter ... in the Universe is unseen / ...   [retrieve this message]
    • T=0K ) ... the beautiful Earth was created? ... 3. ... The ...   socrat   32mo
       
      T=0K ) ... the beautiful Earth was created? ... 3. ... The Vacuum is not empty space. ... Dirac wrote that ‘ virual particles – antiparticles ‘ live there. ... The astrophysics write that ‘ dark matter/ energy’ exists there. ... Question: ... How can the ‘ virual particles – dark antiparticles ‘ become real? ... 4. ... According to QED Electron in interaction with vacuum has ... infinite parameters ( energy, mass …etc ). ... First : it means that the Vacuum also has infinite parameter ... or parameters. ... Second: How in the Nature this infinite electron can have ... real local physical parameters? ... 5. ... In 1928 Dirac wrote ...   [retrieve this message]
    • If Infinity is some kind of reality: what to do? ... 1. .....   socrat   32mo
       
      If Infinity is some kind of reality: what to do? ... 1. ... Classic physics has infinity as conception of ... Newtonian space and Newtonian time. ... 2. ... Quantum theory meets with infinity. ... 3. ... Cosmology occupied with infinity. ... . . . etc . . . . ... ===. ... About every part of physics occupied with concept ‘ infinity’. ... But . . . Infinity is a irrational concept. ... We cannot measure it. (!) ... What to do? ... # ... I can say: God doesn’t exist because we cannot see him/ her /it, ... touch him/ her/ it, hear or smell him /her/ it. ... Millions will agree with this argument. ... But in Physics I cannot say t ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Physics: Inertia and . . . Spin.   socrat   32mo  C
     
    Physics: Inertia and . . . Spin. ... 1. ... Aristotle. ... Every object needs force/power/energy for its moving . ... If no force, no moving. ... 2. ... Newton. ... Of course great Aristotle is right saying that there is no movement ... without forces . I respect him very much and I won’t make a fool ... myself quarrelling with him. However I can say more and explain ... Aristotle’s opinion by the formula F=ma. It means, the force of moving ... object depends on acceleration which it gives to this object’s mass. ... But here I have two opportunities /possibilities. ... a) ... The acceleration appears as a result of outside ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Quantum of Light and my Parrot.   socrat   32mo  C
     
    Gentlemen ... I have only two questions: ... First - ... Didn’t my parrot fly to you? ... Second - ... Why does everyone say that all movements are relative ... if the speed of quantum of light isn’t relative but ... it is an absolute constant in absolute Vacuum ? ... P.S. ... You can easily find out my parrot. It studied only ... two sentences: ‘ there is no absolute movement ’, ... ‘ there is no absolute reference system ‘ ... # ... Israel Sadovnik Socratus ... ==== . ... P.S. ... ‘ All these fifty years of conscious brooding have brought me ... no nearer to the answer to the question, ’What are light quanta?’ ... Nowadays every ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Quantum of Light and my Parrot. ... =. ... The fact number ...   socrat   32mo
       
      Quantum of Light and my Parrot. ... =. ... The fact number - 1. ... In 1887 the Michelson-Morley experiment ... showed that the speed of quantum of light is constant ... in all directions regardless of the motion of the source. ... (c = 299,792,458 m/sec = 1) ... # ... The fact number - 2. ... Paper: “ On the Electrodynamics of moving Bodies.” ... Einstein’s second postulate says that ... the speed of quantum of light in the vacuum ... is absolute constant c=1. ... ============.. ... # ... Gentlemen ... I have only two questions: ... First - ... Didn’t my parrot fly to you? ... Second - ... Why does everyone say that all movements are rela ...   [retrieve this message]
      • Quantum of Light and my Parrot. ... =. ... The fact number ...   socrat   32mo
         
        Quantum of Light and my Parrot. ... =. ... The fact number -1. ... 1729.The astronomical aberration effect of light showed ... the finite constant speed of quantum of light. ... # ... The fact number - 2. ... In 1887 the Michelson-Morley experiment ... showed that the speed of quantum of light is constant ... in all directions regardless of the motion of the source. ... (c = 299,792,458 m/sec = 1) ... # ... The fact number - 3. ... 1905. Paper: “ On the Electrodynamics of moving Bodies.” ... Einstein’s second postulate says that ... the speed of quantum of light in the vacuum ... is absolute constant c=1. ... ============.. ... # ... Ge ...   [retrieve this message]
        • Comment by Kris: ... Indeed... it is in total contradiction...   socrat   32mo
           
          Comment by Kris: ... Indeed... it is in total contradiction to say that there is no ... absolute frame of reference, and then to say that the speed ... of light is constant... in which you can use for you calculations ... and experiments... ... . . . i.e. the speed of light IS an absolute frame of reference. ... ... However... they can fix their contradiction by making another statement – ... - there is no such thing as an absolute vacuum. ... With that statement, they make the speed of light relative, yet, ... hold the theoretical absolute frame of reference of c. ... What’s worse is, all ”more accurate” measure ...   [retrieve this message]
          • Book ‘Dreams of a final theory’. By Steven Weinberg. ... Pa...   socrat   29mo
             
            Book ‘Dreams of a final theory’. By Steven Weinberg. ... Page 66. ... ‘ Most scientists use quantum mechanics every day in they ... working lives without needing to worry about the fundamental ... problem of its interpretation. ... . . .they do not worry about it. A year or so ago . . . . . ... our conversation turned to a young theorist who had been quite ... promising as a graduate student and who had then dropped ... out of sight. I asked Phil what had interfered with the ... ex-student’s research. Phil shook his head sadly and said: ... ‘ He tried to understand quantum mechanics.’ (!) ... # ... Book ‘ The trou ...   [retrieve this message]
  • The Genesis 0f Universe.   socrat   32mo  C
     
    The Genesis 0f Universe. ... # ... Once upon a time, 20 billions of years ago, all matter ... (all elementary particles and all quarks and their ... girlfriends- antiparticles and antiquarks, all kinds of ... waves: electromagnetic, gravitational, muons… ... gluons field ….. etc.) – was assembled in a ‘single point ’. ... And after there was a ‘ Big Bang’. ... The scientists wrote very thick books about this theory. ... But nobody wrote the reason of the ‘ Big Bang ’ because ... nobody knows it. ... I know the reason. ... The action, when the God compresses all Universe ... into his palm, we have named ‘a si ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Elenin/Nibiru   vociferous   3y
     
    I am wondering what you all think of this body or bodies that has entered our solar system. There have been reports of a ”second sun” in asia, and this thing is supposed to come very close to Earth. ... ... Paul   [End]
  • The Universe That Existed Before Ours and the Big Bang   Dquixote1217   3y  C
     
    Peering Beyond the Big Bang to the Universe That Existed in the Aeon Before Ours (A Galaxy Classic) ... ... The circular patterns within the cosmic microwave background suggest that space and time did not come into being at the Big Bang, but that our universe in fact continually cycles through a series of "aeons," according to University of Oxford theoretical physicist Roger Penrose, who says that data collected by NASA’s WMAP satellite supports his idea of "conformal cyclic cosmology". ... ... Penrose’s finding runs directly counter to the widely accepted inflationary model of ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Stop obsessing on Candida... understanding life & universe   torunafter   3y  C
     
    I was on this website off and on for several months and became obsessed with my health, experimenting with foods and supplements, felt my life was crumbling because I never felt well... that all changed once I changed my focus, I started reading books on metaphysics, and began to understand the bigger picture, that we aren’t we think we are, that this life is just an experience, that major changes are taking place on the Earth, in the drama of our society but also on a cosmic level. Everyone needs to wake up and see what’s happening. I first read the book ”Footprints of the Gods” by Graham ...   [retrieve this message]
    • I like what you have to say on many levels. Generally speak...   Codyssey   3y
       
      I like what you have to say on many levels. Generally speaking though it’s just plain bad to spend all your waking hours worrying about your health, thinking about nothing about ”getting back” what you once had. More importantly we can enjoy our experiences outside of illness and put living to the fullest ahead of everything else. It’s hard, but I’m starting to realize I need to turn my focus away from health and look forward to something, anything else! Interesting post   [End]
    • Yes, you could be right! It seems that we have some obsessi...   arkad2011   3y
       
      Yes, you could be right! It seems that we have some obsessions eating our lives and making us forget that we are just a small part of the universe and that we should concentrate on the big picture. ...   [End]
      • We wouldnt be obsessed(concerned) about candida if it wasnt...   jameskep37   3y
         
        We wouldnt be obsessed(concerned) about candida if it wasnt making us miserable. When you have something thats sucking the life out of you its hard to just brush it off. To some degree i agree that you cant dwell on your candida too much cause it can drive you crazy, but action has to be taken so we can start living a normal life again. ...   [End]
    • I completely agree. I’ll add something to think about....wh...   candidaquest   3y
       
      I completely agree. I’ll add something to think about....what IF candida is actually part of the body’s normal response to serious problems? What if the candida is actually saving our lives in some weird way? I know I know, how can it be saving us if it makes us feel so bad and causes so many problems! But consider this: in some instances the body will actually damage itself to save our life. Sometimes it does TOO good a job and causes more problems than not. ... ... For example: someone who gets nauseous easily, sees blood and faints. But what if the person faints and falls and ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Re: Stop obsessing on Candida... understanding life & unive...   yesac987   3y
       
      you say the book ”footprints of the gods” but i’m only finding ”fingerprints of the gods” on amazon ... ... ... did you mistaken then title of the book? i’d like to read it.   [End]
    • While I agree with you that stuff is happening on a much de...   AngelofEventide   3y
       
      While I agree with you that stuff is happening on a much deeper level than we are aware (and I am familiar with all the authors you listed and even have some of their books), while we are waiting for ”whatever” to happen, we still need to exist on a daily basis and trust me, none of us wants to suffer while we are waiting for whatever grand event to transpire. This is not living, it’s merely existing. And whether I have 10 years or 50 left on this rock, I would like to be able to enjoy at least some of it, be able to eat something other than cardboard and water and not have to endure so ...   [retrieve this message]
  • What is a vacuum ?   socrat   3y  C
     
    What is a vacuum ? ... ... The empty space between stars ( Galaxies ) ... Is this space really empty? ... # ... The detected material mass of the matter in the Universe ... is very small (the average density of all substance in the ... Universe is approximately p=10^-30 g/sm^3) and therefore ... physicists invented an abstract ‘dark matter and dark energy’. ... They say: ‘ 90% or more of the matter in the Universe is unseen.’ ... And nobody knows what it is. ... Question: ... How can the 90% or more of the Hidden ( dark ) matter in ... the Universe create the few % of the Visible matter ? ... ========================== ...   [retrieve this message]
  • - Occam's Razor and the Scheme of Universe.   socrat   3y  C
     
    - Occam’s Razor and the Scheme of Universe. ... / Theoretical Physics and Nature./ ... ... The principle states that: ... ”Entities should not be multiplied unnecessarily.” ... Now the Occam’s Razor is in conflict with mainstream science. ... ==. ... My opinion. ... At first I take the simplest reference frame – ... - the Euclidean space ( 2D). ... Now I will put a virtual - ideal particle in this 2D. ... The 2D is a very thin and flat homogeneous space, ... so my particle also must be thin and flat and symmetrical. ... Can it be a very thin and tiny limited line- string? ... No. In my opinion even this very thin a ...   [retrieve this message]
  • strange animal behavior - global wide die offs   survivor2011   3y  C
     
    ... The following is a partial list of news articles, regarding massive die offs occurring around the planet. They are mostly video journalists such as CNN, the weather channel, ... etc. from all over the world from maine to pakistan ... to vancouver to amsterdam to australia to south america, sweden, new zealand - a series of massive die offs of fish, crabs, crustaceans, starfish, bird deaths dropping from the sky, bees, bats. No real answers. Each place has a guess of what is happening. But none see the other...the pattern. ... If our doctors don’t take us seriously right now when we have sy ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Scientists solve mystery of disappearing sunspots.   spudlydoo   3y  C
     
    http://www.newsdaily.com/stories/tre721874-us-sunspots/ ... ... Scientists solve mystery of disappearing sunspots ... ... By Laura ZuckermanPosted 2011/03/02 at 6:35 pm EST ... ... SALMON, Idaho, Mar. 2, 2011 (Reuters) — A trio of top solar scientists said on Wednesday they had solved the mystery behind the disappearance of sunspots, a phenomenon that has stumped astrophysicists worldwide for more than two centuries. ... An image of a sunspot take by the Hinode Satellite is shown in ths undated NASA photo released to Reuters March 2, 2011. REUTERS/NASA/Handout ... ... The research, which will be published on Thu ...   [retrieve this message]
  • SRT: The Essence.   socrat   3y  C
     
    SRT: The Essence. ... 1. ... One postulate of SRT says: the speed of quantum ... of light in a vacuum is a constant ( c=1). ... This postulate has no conception of acceleration. ... 2. ... The other postulate says: every speed, even the ... speed of quantum of light in a vacuum is relative. ... It means it has acceleration and this acceleration ... is hidden in Lorentz transformations. ... # ... It means that quantum of light in a vacuum can have ... two kinds of motions: constant and relative. And the ... SRT explains only the behavior of Quantum of Light ! ... # ... Only quantum of light has a constant speed (c=1). ... All ano ...   [retrieve this message]
    • SRT: The Essence. ... 1. ... One postulate of SRT says: the...   socrat   3y
       
      SRT: The Essence. ... 1. ... One postulate of SRT says: the speed of quantum ... of light in a vacuum is a constant ( c=1). ... The acceleration is zero. ... 2. ... The other postulate says: the Lorentz transformations ... don’t have constant speed (the formula of speed is another) ... The Lorentz transformations have relative speed and ... therefore an acceleration is hidden in it. ... 3. ... SRT was grown from Maxwell’s electrodynamics. ... We cannot compare Maxwell’s electrodynamics with ... Newton mechanics. And the Lorentz transformations ... we cannot compare with Galileo’s transformations. ... The Galileo’s transformati ...   [retrieve this message]
      • SRT: The Essence. ... ... Einstein wrote that as a boy 15 ...   socrat   3y
         
        SRT: The Essence. ... ... Einstein wrote that as a boy 15 -16 years old: ... ‘ I wonder what would happen to light if I were ... moving right along with it at the speed of light.’ (c=1) ... From this perspective and after 10 years of hard work ... he published his SRT. ... So, Einstein flew at the speed c=1 and around him flew ... many other light quanta. No other particles were around. ... Only the light quanta were around at the speed c=1. ... And Einstein saw that they can change not only all their ... parameters but the surround region too, according to ... Lorentz transformations. ... # ... Therefore I say: ... SRT is a s ...   [retrieve this message]
        • - The Special Theory of Relativity. ... ================...   socrat   3y
           
          - The Special Theory of Relativity. ... ==========================.. ... It began in 1905 when Einstein created SRT, ... (theory of photon/electron’s behaviour). ... Minkowski, tried to understand SRT using 4D space. ... Poor young Einstein, reading Minkowski interpretation, ... said, that now he couldn’t understand his own theory. ... “ Einstein, you are right, it is difficult to understand SRT ... using 4D space. But it is possible using my 5D space” ... - said Kaluza in 1921. ... This theory was tested and found insufficient. ... ”Well”, said another mathematicians, - ”maybe 6D, 7D, ... 8D, 9D spaces will exp ...   [retrieve this message]
          • SRT: The Essence. ... # ... In his Miracle 1905 Einstein wr...   socrat   3y
             
            SRT: The Essence. ... # ... In his Miracle 1905 Einstein wrote the Fourth paper: ... “ On the Electrodynamics of moving Bodies.” ( SRT). ... And as a postscript to his forth, the Fifth paper: ... “ Does the inertia of a body depend upon its energy content?” ... As he realized the answer was: ... “ Yes, it depends on its energy E= Mc^2.” ... It means what SRT must be connected with E= Mc^2 . ... It means what must be connection between Lorentz’s ... transformation and E= Mc^2. ... # ... The same Einstein’s question in a little detail interpretation: ... “Does the inertia of a body ( for example: of light quanta ... or of an el ...   [retrieve this message]
            • SRT: The Essence. ... ... SRT is theory about relativity o...   socrat   3y
               
              SRT: The Essence. ... ... SRT is theory about relativity of motion, of every motion (!), ... including the motion of quantum of light. (!) ... The reason of this motion is spin. ... Four physicists discovered spin effect : ... Planck, Einstein, Goudsmit and Uhlenbeck. ... # ... Planck explained the spin by formula: h=Et. ( 1900) ... # ... Einstein explained the spin by formula: h=kb. ( 1905) ... # ... Goudsmit and Uhlenbeck wrote the spin by formula: ... h = h/ 2pi. (1925) ... ==========. ... How is possible to understand their work? ... ====================. ... Israel Socratus.   [End]
              • SRT: The Essence. ... 1. ... On the one hand Einstein use...   socrat   3y
                 
                SRT: The Essence. ... 1. ... On the one hand Einstein used quantum of light in SRT. ... According to SRT postulate: ... When quantum of light moves in a straight line with speed ... c=1 its geometrical form must be flat – as a circle. ... We can say that its flatness has infinite density. ... SRT is theory about relativity of motion, of every motion (!), ... including the motion of quantum of light too. (!) ... Therefore this quantum of light can change its parameters ... ( according to the Lorentz transformations ). ... 2. ... On the other hand Lorentz used electron in SRT which had ... geometrical spherical form and los ...   [retrieve this message]
                • SRT: The Essence. ... ... To understand SRT we need to ...   socrat   3y
                   
                  SRT: The Essence. ... ... To understand SRT we need to answer to the simple question: ... In which Reference frame the SRT event is happened? ... One of the SRT postulate says – in Galileo/ Newtonian space. ... The other postulate says - in the vacuum. ... But the common opinion – the SRT takes place in Minkowski ... absolute negative 4D. ... Minkowski gave explanation of 4D using his ‘Light cone’. ... In the picture of the ‘Light cone’ we can see that in the past the ... particle moved along the straight line of time with speed c=1. ... In the future it will move also along the straight line with speed c=1. ... But ...   [retrieve this message]
                  • SRT: The Essence. ... ... To understand SRT we need to ...   socrat   3y
                     
                    SRT: The Essence. ... ... To understand SRT we need to answer to the simple question: ... In which Reference frame does SRT take place? ... One of the SRT postulate says – in Galileo/ Newtonian space. ... The other postulate says - in the vacuum. ... But the common opinion – the SRT takes place in Minkowski ... absolute negative 4D. ... My opinion is: ... The SRT explains how quantum of light, using Lorentz ... transformation, can transfer from one Reference frame –vacuum ... to another Reference frame- Galileo/ Newtonian space. ... And of course, according to ‘ The law of conservation and ... transformation energy/ m ...   [retrieve this message]
                    • Our knowledge. ... ... Quantum of light (photon) is a poin...   socrat   3y
                       
                      Our knowledge. ... ... Quantum of light (photon) is a point. ... Electron is a point/ sphere. ... Proton is a point / sphere. ... They created an (point / sphere) atom. ... The atoms form : ... a) stars . . .planet, ... b) cells . . . . life. ... All the rest are trivialities. ... ==. ... Question. ... Why does Physics have many branches which ... don’t incorporate and doesn’t have Unified theory? ... ... =============. ...   [End]
Page 3 of 3
1  2   3    

Filter Messages: order by


 
Back To Top

Selected Ads from CureZone Sponsors: Become a Sponsor

VIP

Liver Cleanse
Eliminate any foreign substances that may be trapped in your liver.
I regained my life!
I no longer worry about having Herpes outbreaks
Heal Type 2 Diabetes
Discover The Real Cause Type 2 Diabetes…And How To Turn It On Its Head I...
Proven Candida Diet
The Only Legitimate Diet for Treating Candida in 30 Days
 
 

PLAT

Iodine Supports Thyroid Health
#1 Rated Iodine Supplement! 180-Day Money Back Guarantee. Free...
Purest Body Products
No solvents, no heavy metals, organic, vegan, no animal testing
 
 

GOLD

Alkaline Water Benefits?
Can you get health benefits from drinking alkaline ionized water? Wh...
Utopia Silver Supplements
Naturally Cleanse, Chelate, & Detox Your Body Without Harmful Side ...
Proven Parasite Diet
The Only Legitimate Diet for Destroying Parasites in 30 Days or Less
 
 

GOLD

The Ultimate Lemonade Cleanse
For the first time ever, we have created a complete Lemonade Cl...
Anti Cancer Medical Effect
Medical researchers confirm electrolyzed reduced water protects ag...
ClarkFx: The all-in-one Parasite Cleanse!
ClarkFX is a new; enhanced natural, effective paras...
Natural Cancer Remedies
 
 

SILVER

Lugol’s Iodine Free S&H
J.Crow’s® Lugol’s Iodine Solution. Restore lost reserves.
Bad Breath Cure
Bad Breath Cure
Life Technology™
Transformational Technology For Mind Body And Soul.
The Best Years in Life
Naturally live longer, healthier and happier and avoid mainstream mana...
 
 
Back To Top How many people click on the sponsord links? Become a Sponsor

 

Add This Forum To Your Favorites!

Share:  Facebook  MySpace  Digg  Reddit  StumbleUpon  Furl this page  Delicious  BlinkList  dzone  Simpy.com  Fark.com  BlogMarks  Wists.com  Google

Translate This Page:

French    German    Spain    Italian    Dutch    Russian    Portuguese    Japanese    Korean    Arabic    Chinese Simplified
 
 

421 messages, 125 topics, topics per page limited to: 35, average number of messages per page: 140, 3 pages,  28,800 page views


"The true measure of a man is how he treats someone who can do him absolutely no good."
~ Ann Landers

Image Galler Astronomy Image Gallery         Image Galler Last 30 Uploads
Google Ads



 



 
Google Ads



 



 
Google Ads



 



 
Google Ads


 

Donate to CureZone

 





 


Guest Book - Liver Flush FAQ - News - Link Exchange - Add URL - How To Exchange Links? - About Global Directory

Terms of Service - Privacy Policy - Spam Policy - Disclaimer - Guidelines & Rules - Forum Trolls - Fair use notice

Staff's pages:  Owen - Wrenn - Maya


CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with www.netatlantic.com


Contact Us - About - Donors - Stats



Copyright 2014  curezone.org


fetched in 2.33 sec at 4/21/2014 7:14:55 AM, requested by 54.211.231.221, referred by http://curezone.org/forums/f2.asp?f=864 , requested 1 pages during this session, y=25