CureZone.org   Educating Instead of Medicating Like CureZone website on Facebook
Home > Forums5902 visitors online now Add To Favorites Log On    Join/Sign Up    User Finder   Inbox New
The Best Favorites

Newsletter:

Search:
Forums BLogs FAQ Images Health Diseases Diet Foods Cleanse Convert

Health Insurance Support Forum

Health Insurance, Life Insurance, Accident Insurance
Read This First:  Success  Educational  Failed  Warning  BSA  RN  ALL R  ~BSA  ~RN  RRR  RR  Image Embedded  Video Embedded Audio Embedded   Images   Description   Books   Rules
 74,897 page views     379 messages     69 topics     3 pages
Post New Topic  Post new topic message to this forum by using a plain text editor  Post new topic message to this forum by using advanced HTML text editor called FCK  Post new topic message to this forum by using advanced HTML text editor called Tiny MCE 

Original Forum Layout     Add To Favorites!
Last Message
3mo ago
Search:   Top 300
Forum: Health Insurance     All Forums 
Like Health Insurance Support Forum on Facebook.com
Page 3 of 3
1  2   3    

• Do women have a higher need for long term care compared to ...   melissagiles   4mo

I’m just wondering if there is truth in this statement, that women will most likely need long term care services compared to men. I’m a woman in my early 40’s, healthy and I don’t have family history. I just want to know if planning for care should be a pressing concern for me.   [End]
    • Yes it’s true that women need long term care more than men ...   sowens   4mo

Yes it’s true that women need long term care more than men and this is because of their life span. Based on the statistics found on www.ltcoptions.com, life expectancy of women is 80.5 while it’s 75.9 for men. Since they are expected to live much longer, then their demand for long term care would be higher. This only shows that this should be one of your concerns from now, you should start planning for care as soon as possible and consider purchasing long term care insurance. ...   [End]
  • What is the purpose of long term care insurance?   swhite   5mo

My parents are planning to purchase long term care insurance but they aren’t sure if this insurance product can give them financial security in the future. They’re in their early 60’s and they need to make a decision before it’s too late for them to get coverage. Do you think this will serve them well in the future?   [End]
    • Long term care insurance is actually the most efficienta an...   sowens   5mo

Long term care insurance is actually the most efficienta and economical way of paying for long term care. Since people are living much longer these days and you’re parents are nearing their retirement years, I strongly suggest that they should make a purchase now. Long term care is very costly and without coverage, your parents might end up exhausing their assets. So while they still have time, they should inquire now or better yet they should start comparing quotes now. They may be healthy now but because of their old age, they might develop a condition or disease that will require long t ...   [retrieve this message]
  • How much long term care will you need?   sowens   5mo

No one can really tell the exact amount of long term care that you will need. Since no one knows what can happen in the future, the best thing you can do is anticipate the possibilities and plan ahead for your future long term care needs. This can be quite hard if you don’t know the things to consider. To help you determine your needs here are some numbers that you can contemplate on. 70% of people who are 65 years old and above will require long term care. Other factors that you need to consider are family history, risk factors and your current health. Learn more about the amount of long ...   [retrieve this message]
  • U.S. Doctors Dumping Insurance and Charging Patients Less!   CLEW   10mo  C

”In some places across the US, high-cost health insurance coverage is being discarded altogether. The looming Affordable Care Act health insurance mandate seems to be inspiring constructive disobedience. Yes, doctors are now ”outsmarting” this government mandated health care system and moving towards a cash only system. This is leading to more affordable, expansive care for many - as the red tape is eliminated. Quality, affordable health care will return to America, not through blind compliance to mandates, but from those who completely defy the health insurance system altogether. As docto ...   [retrieve this message]
    • ... ... With chest pains and breathing difficulties I was ...   #174156   7mo

... ... With chest pains and breathing difficulties I was taken to the emergency room ... of a local hospital in Tacoma Washington on January 2nd of this year.  I ... was subsequently diagnosed with a heart attack and given bypass surgery on two ... arteries.  Due to complications I spent six weeks in that hospital. ... ... After getting out and on my way to recovery I got four bills for the stay - ... which did not include any doctor fees.  One of the bills was for ... $463,000.  Yes that’s right.  Four hundred and sixty-three thousand ... dollars.  On the front page of the invoice it ...   [retrieve this message]
      • My story is similar. In early 2012 I was in the hospital fo...   Corey   7mo

My story is similar. In early 2012 I was in the hospital for 4 days. My bill was $48,700+. My total outlay was $585.00. If I had not had insurance I could have lost a great deal. ... ... I live in North Carolina and in this state they can take your home and sell it to satisfy a hospital bill. Not just NC either. If you have the time read the following article. Scary really. Hopefully it is not happening in your state. ... ... http://www.ncmedicalprotectionact.blogspot.com/ ... ... I also know one man that was refused service at a doctor’s office because he had no insurance.   [End]
        • Only in America. As an Australian, Also lived in UK, Austr...   FootDoctor   4mo

Only in America. As an Australian, Also lived in UK, Austria, Germany and Spain, the American Health System is a nightmare. Why? Doctors have to pay to go to Med School, and the numbers kept artificially low to boost the pay of the lucky ones. Medical School is free or reasonablely priced in Uk/Europe...so doctors don’t have a huge debt to pay off, also it is not a postgraduate degree...all over the world, except the US, you can get into medical school at 18/19. That helps....but the low intake is same everywhere...here in OZ, there are 900 well qualified applicants for every place. ... ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Insomnia misery.   #119816   13mo  C

Long story short I’m not sleeping much after a liver flush on the 10th of Febr. Since then bowels have not been moving well, I can feel congestion in liver and hear it gurgle at times and awake in the middle of the night and am unable to get back to sleep. Thot of another flush but don’t know about that, have taken herbs, Swedish Bitters, aloe vera, more ... iodine (up to 50mg) and raw food when I feel like eating, and ... little has changed. Thyroid (she says I’m hypo), colon and liv er/gbladder all showing poorly. Problem is all she can do is give me more supplements and I’ve been taking a ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Stonewalled by Blue Cross Blue Shield Caremark over Compoun...   #85022   14mo  C

I have been dealing with Caremark who is the pharmacy service for Blue Cross Blue Shield. They have been stonewalling me for a year. My Compound Medications are classified tear 3 by them and my co payment was as much as $700 for a 3 month supply. I asked them about arbitration and both parties told me that it was done. Never had they tried to help me bring the price of the compound medications down. ... So I wrote my Congressman John Runyan and one of his staff Joe called me and gave me a number for Caremark that deals with appeals. In a phone call I was told that if my Doctor wrote a letter ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Hi Co Pay for Compound Medication   #85022   15mo  C

Hi ... I am having a problem with my Federal Blue Cross Blue Shield health insurance. They have Caremark to fill their drug and Caremark could not compound an aspirin. My meds are running two hundred a month for one Rx! They are classifying my Rx medications as a tear 3 drug. It is their stance that because it is a compound medication it is classified as a tear 3. If at least one of the ingredients is not a federal legend the compound drug it is not covered. In one of my prescriptions the vehicle is a federal legend drug a skin cream in which the drug is placed. Now I asked the big question, ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Medicare Supplement Policies for Protection   healthy66   24mo

Many people heading for retirement that Medicare will pay for most of their medical bills. However, the truth is that retirees are responsible for 20% of their medical expenses and that could really hurt the savings if a long illness occurs. Most choose to take out a government regulated policy called Medigap to start paying when Medicare stops. Medigap cost are very low compared to most insurances.Here is some good information on Medigap for anyone interested. ... www.medigapcost.com ...   [End]
  • Health Insurance Tips.   ipro4ever   27mo

1. Define your requirements of health coverage ... 2. Decide which members of your family need to be part of the health insurance policy - you might find splitting policies to be beneficial. ... 3. Decide the total amount of health coverage needed. ... 4. Read through the list of exclusions of the health insurance policy - both permanent and first year. ... 5. Check the network coverage of the Third Party Administrator (TPA) being employed by the health insurance company. ... ... https://healthinsuranceandlifeinsurance.com/   [End]
  • Federal judge in Va. strikes down Obama's health care law   Dquixote1217   4y  C

Federal judge in Va. strikes down health care law ... ... By LARRY O’DELL, Associated Press Larry O’dell, Associated Press 35 mins ago ... ... ...   ... ... RICHMOND, Va. – A federal judge in Virginia has declared the Obama administration’s health care reform law unconstitutional. ... ... U.S. District Judge Henry Hudson is the first judge to rule against the law, which has been upheld by two others in Virginia and Michigan. ... ... Virginia Attorney General Ken Cuccinelli filed the lawsuit challenging the law’s requirement that citizens buy health insurance or pay a penalty starting in ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Can't get it removed!   OutOWhack   4y  C

... Long story short after speaking with several women who have had these same symptoms as I have they all said they had a dramatic improvement after removing the IUD. I’ve tried several times to make an appointment with the OB who inserted it to have it removed, but due to an insurance issue I cannot get one! Basically, my insurance still has my primary physician as being my former OB and he will only see patients for pregnancy. I cannot get a referral to another doc without first being seen as a patient, which I can’t do since I’m not pregnant. It’s frustrating. ... I’ve tried my local P ...   [retrieve this message]
    • That is so wrong. It shouldn’t be such a big deal to have ...   happyfamily6   4y

That is so wrong. It shouldn’t be such a big deal to have it removed. I can understand it being a big deal to have something like this put in. It’s a big deal to go in and get stitches, but not such a big deal to have them out, you know? I’m sure I’m being simplistic. ... ... I sure hope it works out soon for you!   [End]
      • It SHOULD be that simple, shouldn’t it? ... I laugh every...   OutOWhack   4y

It SHOULD be that simple, shouldn’t it? ... I laugh every time I think of the doc saying, ”Now when you want this taken out it takes less than ten minutes. So just make an appointment and we’ll get it taken care of.” ... ... It really boils down to cost for us. The insurance will cover everything but a 15 co pay. If we pay out of pocket the cost will be procedure plus the office visit and we were told it would be right around 225 dollars total. There’s no guarantee that our insurance would reimburse us for the expense if we went ahead and make the appointment before the change is made, so we’ ...   [retrieve this message]
        • Would he see you if you told him you wanted it removed so y...   nile   4y

Would he see you if you told him you wanted it removed so you can get pregnant? I know that’s worked for some ladies in the past. Or some ladies have had symptoms similar to pregnancy caused by Mirena....   [End]
        • Call the insurance company and have them change the name of...   Iolite   4y

Call the insurance company and have them change the name of your primary physician. If the rep says it can’t be done, ask to speak to his/her supervisor. Don’t give up, be firm! This is just bureaucratic red tape. Explain that the Primary Care Doc listed only sees pregnant women and you need a new ob gyn. ... ...   [End]
          • I did yesterday and it took me nearly an hour and a half on...   OutOWhack   4y

I did yesterday and it took me nearly an hour and a half on the phone counting hold time. At first they were reluctant to change my primary since he is listed under Family Practice. But after explaining it they agreed to change. They did put a rush on the transfer so it should be in effect in a few days. ... ... The operator on the phone did tell me that this was not the first complaint about this doc not taking patients that he was assigned to.   [End]
            • That’s good news!!! If the ob gives you a hard time about ...   Iolite   4y

That’s good news!!! If the ob gives you a hard time about removing it, remind him/her that it is your body and you have a right to have it removed. I hope that you won’t have any more problems and that you’ll be able to get it removed finally. ... ... iolite   [End]
    • I see that you’ve had some mild successes with getting the ...   crafty20   4y

I see that you’ve had some mild successes with getting the problem fixed with your insurance. I’d also like to mention something that other people seem to have forgotten. ... ... There are lots of clinics out there who will do simple procedures for cheaper or even free depending on the situation. You may have been able to go to a Planned Parenthood to get it removed, as I’m sure they do insertions there as well. There are also many places that offer free reproductive/sexual health care to people under a certain age (25 or 30 usually, depending on the program). They’re often referred to as ”teen ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Just put some gloves on and pull the damned thing out yours...   #117548   3y

Just put some gloves on and pull the damned thing out yourself! It has a string hanging from your cervix, that’s what it’s for! See: http://www.flickr.com/photos/dedrickwelch/3398163405/ ...   [End]
  • quelle mutuelle vous pouvez me conseiller?   safari22   4y

bonjour ben on m’a conseillé la mutuelle de SwissLife http://www.assursante.fr mais j’ai besoin avant ça de vos avis cela m’intéresse beaucoup merci d’avance.   [End]
  • One of the first duties of the physician is to educate the ...   Webmaster   4y  C

Health Care’s Generation Gap ... By RICHARD DOOLING ... ... IN the 1980s, I worked as a respiratory therapist in intensive-care units in the Midwest, taking care of elderly, dying patients on ventilators. I remember marveling, along with the young doctors and nurses I worked with, over how many millions of dollars were spent performing insanely expensive procedures, scans and tests on patients who would never regain consciousness or leave the hospital. ... ... ... When the insurance ran out, or Medicare stopped paying, patients and their families gave the hospital liens on their homes to pay for this ca ...   [retrieve this message]
    • My two cents   Dquixote1217   4y

I understand the author’s points and agree that there is too much money spent on questionable expensive procedures very late in life.  However, I would make some counterpoints: ... ... First of all, when you start rationing health care you end up making decisions based on actuarial figures which pigeonhole everyone into categories based primarily on age - much the same as we see happen with auto and other insurance rates.  Thus, we might see a 70 year old granny denied certain procedures because statistics show that they only have a few years left to live.  But what if Gran ...   [retrieve this message]
      • There is no such thing as preventative care.... it is all a...   #116107   3y

There is no such thing as preventative care.... it is all a sham.... all for money and the making of more. For many years, this earth was populated without the aid of a birthing room in a hospital, ultrasounds, ”pictures of babies inside the womb.... now it is a trend for new moms to bring their ultrasound photos for all to see. What we r-e-a-l-l-y need is to get back to the business of finding out what is going on inside of each person, and treating them from that aspect... not from symptoms and matching them to a drug.... a drug that has side effects that are hidden, and pushed under the ...   [retrieve this message]
  • The alternative [ Up-ternative ] to AARP   InCharge   4y  C

Support those that support you, and get the benefits too. ... ... http://tinyurl.com/2b2y5ub ... ...   [End]
    • If you haven’t gotten this far yet. ... ... The following...   InCharge   4y

If you haven’t gotten this far yet. ... ... The following list represents the major areas of political engagement by The Alliance: ... ... ... ... ... Preserve the retirement safety net for current retirees and those about to retire while reforming the programs that make up that safety net to ensure the security and prosperity of tomorrow’s retirees ...   ... ... Repeal ObamaCare, prevent the rationing of healthcare and reform Medicare and Medicaid ...   ... ... Stop the Raid on Social Security and reform the program to allow younger Americans to place a portion of their payrol ...   [retrieve this message]
    • On an slightly offhand topic (since AARP was mentioned on t...   TheErin   6mo

On an slightly offhand topic (since AARP was mentioned on this thread), the government itself should try to resolve issues about our long term care industry. It’s a pitiful event to let the older population suffer from the repeated and unjust increase of nursing facilities. If you want o more, visit for more information.   [End]
  • Alternative Health Care: Will Your Insurance Cover It?   God care   4y

We live in a time where the American population is realizing that a healthy lifestyle is a key to their overall well-being and alternative health insurance, alternative insurance, a health insurance alternative or even Christian health insurance are viable options for the public. Well, what exactly do these terms mean, why do you need it, and most importantly, does your insurance cover it? ... ... Alternative health care solutions are a health insurance alternative in the Western world, which have been used for years in Eastern medicine. First, the health insurance alternative of Eastern pract ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Can anyone help me understand this?   julietegecy   4y

Could anyone explain me what is difference between Stated Period Policy and Pool of Money in Long Term Care Insurance? Which one is better and what is it benefit? ...   [End]
    • I just read that Consumers Reports has information about th...   hanna   4y

I just read that Consumers Reports has information about this insurance. They suggest not to start till you are 65, but for other information you might check them out.   [End]
    • All of our injury attorneys work on a contingency fee basis...   rubymmurray3   31mo

All of our injury attorneys work on a contingency fee basis and all are experienced qualified attorneys with a record of successful verdicts and settlements. Each of our personal injury attorneys exclusively represents plaintiffs like you and most have a minimum of ten to fifteen years of experience litigating personal injury claims. ... ... ... ... ... ... http://www.bestinsurancequotes.ie/   [End]
  • Long term care insurance policy and inflation protection   julietegecy   4y

Is it recommended to buy long term care insurance with inflation protection benefit?   [End]
    • Without an inflation protection benefit in your long term c...   tessflores   4y

Without an inflation protection benefit in your long term care insurance policy, you may be put in a situation in which the insurance benefits are only paying for a small portion of the actual costs of your future long term care expenses. Without inflation protection, your long term care insurance will only pay expenses based on today’s costs. If the policy is used 10 or 20 years from now, you would be required to pay the difference between what the insurance pays and the actual cost of care. ... ... Long Term Care Insurance Policy ... http://www.long-term-care-insurance-planners.com   [End]
      • Inflation protection is one of the most important features ...   rainedrops   4y

Inflation protection is one of the most important features of long term care insurance. This increases the daily or monthly benefit amount to keep pace with the inflation.Although the benefits increase, the cost of premiums will not increase. ... ... ... For more info visit this site http://www.completelongtermcare.com/resources/inflation-protection.aspx ... ...   [End]
      • Purchasing long term care coverage with inflation rider is ...   sowens   5mo

Purchasing long term care coverage with inflation rider is recommended these days. The reason behind this is because of the price hike on long term care. The cost of caregiving, long term care facilities and other forms of long term care are increasing every year. Without this type of rider, policyholders will end up shouldering a part of their expenses. No one wants to be in this kind of situation especially those who aren’t that fortunate to have assets. If you will need long term care for an extended period of time, this rider is definitely a must-have. For more information about long t ...   [retrieve this message]
      • Purchasing long term care coverage with inflation rider is ...   sowens   5mo

Purchasing long term care coverage with inflation rider is recommended these days. The reason behind this is because of the price hike on long term care. The cost of caregiving, long term care facilities and other forms of long term care are increasing every year. Without this type of rider, policyholders will end up shouldering a part of their expenses. No one wants to be in this kind of situation especially those who aren't that fortunate to have assets. If you will need long term care for an extended period of time, this rider is definitely a must-have. For more information about lo ...   [retrieve this message]
    • A Good Medicare supplement plan covers a number of medical ...   SmithPaul   4y

A Good Medicare supplement plan covers a number of medical issues, however, there are particular things such as prescriptions that a Medicare recipient must deal with as well. ... ... http://medicaresupplementinsurances.com/   [End]
    • I would definitely suggest all of the health insurance   FrankJakes   4y

I would definitely suggest all of the health insurance   [End]
    • If you’re conscious about inflation, then it is preferable ...   bringmetolife   4y

If you’re conscious about inflation, then it is preferable to take the short term insurance. But in the general sense, long term is better. Inflation doesn’t really have that much effect.   [End]
    • I’d suggest shopping around a bit before you purchase - it’...   Poxxy456   4y

I’d suggest shopping around a bit before you purchase - it’s never good to just accept the first quote you get in my opinion. There’s a really informative site TermLifeInsurance . org ... ... ... that has a bunch of articles you might find helpful. Good luck! ...   [End]
  • Should I go for Long Term Care Health Insurance Coverage?   julietegecy   4y  C

I am in my twenties. Would it be advisable for me to go for Long Term Health Insurance Coverage? ...   [End]
    • Yes, According to this article, I found on ... ... www do...   tessflores   4y

Yes, According to this article, I found on ... ... www dot long-term-care-insurance-planners dot com ... ... It seems like it is a good idea to buy it at younger age as premium is less. You can read more about it on its website.   [End]
    • I prefer short term coverages for health insurance. Unless ...   bringmetolife   4y

I prefer short term coverages for health insurance. Unless you really are accident prone or you have an illness. If you are a regular person, you’re not going to need health insurance everyday so you may be paying for a long time while you have only used health insurance a few times or none at all.   [End]
      • if a loved one lost his ability to perform 2 or more tasks ...   #147862   28mo

if a loved one lost his ability to perform 2 or more tasks and heavily dependent to some he/she will need help from a caregiver or home e=health aide. Those who are frail and needs medical assistance must be moved to a nursing home. A long term care insurance is a wise choice if you want to preserve your assets and savings from being wind up by expensive nursing home rates   [End]
    • I think you should. Personally speaking, you can never be t...   TheErin   7mo

I think you should. Personally speaking, you can never be too sure regardless if you’re a careful gal or a person who has no family history of whatsoever. Accidents do happen and it happens everywhere, add the fact that certain diseases or ailments can skip a family generation that kept itself hidden in your DNA. My advice, prioritize LTC before your car . It is a better personal investment. If you want to know more, you can read some materials here on   [End]
  • Can anyone please explain me this?   julietegecy   5y

I am planning to go for Long Term Care Insurance before purchasing policy I was reading few articles on it. But I am not able to understand the term “Elimination Period”. Could anyone please explain what is Elimination Period?   [End]
  • Will insurance pay for cavitation surgery?   rocknlocks   5y  C

Does anyone know if insurance will cover cavitation surgery? I spoke with the receptionist at the dental office where I am scheduled to receive the surgery in January and she said that it is dangerous to even file for reimbursement from insurance. She says that other dentists have been put out of business by Aetna Insurance for filing claims for patients who had this surgery. From what I understand, the problem is, the ADA is telling the insurance companies that cavitations in the jaw bone is a condition that does not exist. If a condistion doesn’t exist, it can’t be covered. I don’t want ...   [retrieve this message]
    • First of all, what is cavitation, how did you get it and ho...   pixiepotter   5y

First of all, what is cavitation, how did you get it and how do you have surgery for something that technically doesn’t exist? If dentists are getting in trouble for filing claims for the surgery than how do you know if it is nessecary or safe?   [End]
      • Don’t pay someone to cut when you can (oil) pull all by you...   MrCuddly   5y

Don’t pay someone to cut when you can (oil) pull all by yourself. (Far) Cheaper, (far) more effective, and (far)less painful. Ok I’ll give the parenthesis a rest now.   [End]
        • wish you could oil pull to get rid of cavitations but I don...   rocknlocks   5y

wish you could oil pull to get rid of cavitations but I don’t believe you can. I have been oil pulling to keep from getting cavities though. That has been working quite well in removing tartar and plaque build-up on my teeth. Cavitations are located in the jaw bone, below the surface of the gum line in the pockets where teeth used to live before they were extracted. The only way I’m aware of to get rid of them is with surgery.   [End]
          • A cavity or cavitation means empty space. I’m not sure how...   MrCuddly   5y

A cavity or cavitation means empty space. I’m not sure how surgery will remove a space unless it’s to fill it with something. And if so, what it’s filled with would be a major concern. ... ... OP won’t get rid of a gum cavity, but if you use antibacterial oils like coconut, oregano, etc it can help keep the canal clean and uninfected. I can’t guarantee it, but I strongly suspect surgery will do more harm than good as usual.   [End]
            • that is correct, a cavitation is an empty space in the jawb...   rocknlocks   5y

that is correct, a cavitation is an empty space in the jawbone where the tooth used to live. The jaw bone is capable of healing a hole that was made my having a tooth extracted from it but it is inhibited when conventional methods of extraction are used, leaving behind ligaments and a socket that had not been properly cleaned. the cavitation surgery involves opening up that pocket at the sight where the tooth was extracted and scraping out any infection. Scraping and drilling should be done until good, health bone has been reached. ... ... Oil pulling can prevent problems that occur on the surf ...   [retrieve this message]
              • You seem sold on this so by all means follow your bliss. J...   MrCuddly   5y

You seem sold on this so by all means follow your bliss. Just a few points though. Even if trauma somehow ”initiated” an infection, it takes bacteria to have an infection which the right oils can get rid of. ... ... I know, I had an infection at the root of my tooth that i used OP instead of the recommened two root canals to cure. ... ... Second, the idea that a dentist can somehow ”scrape away” bacteria and get 100% of it seems far fetched. I would hope that he also adds some kind of antibiotic once he’s in there. ... ... However your assertion that OP only works on the surfaces of the mouth is 100% ...   [retrieve this message]
                • I appreciate your concern for my well being and the advice ...   rocknlocks   5y

I appreciate your concern for my well being and the advice which I believe is well intended. ... ... I did say in a previous message that I agree that oil pulling is hugely beneficial in maintaining good oral health in general since I have been doing it myself for almost a year now. It has the ability to rid the exposed surfaces of your mouth of bad bacteria and viruses each time you pull. I have seen an overall decrease in tartar and plaque buildup, whiter and cleaner teeth, healthy looking gums and fresher breath. It is a habit I plan to continue indefinitely. ... ... If you can show me research ...   [retrieve this message]
                  • I never said oil pulling got rid of cavities, cavatations o...   MrCuddly   5y

I never said oil pulling got rid of cavities, cavatations or anything of th kind. I did claim that antibacterial oils can absorb in the mouth and help with root canal cavaties and teeth that are infected below the gumline. ... ... I had a friend that graduated dental school. When I told her how I cured my tooth infection with oil pulling, she said the same thing: that infections can only be removed by surgery, and in a matter of months not years my tooth infection will come roaring back worse than before. It’s been years and my infected teeth have gone and stayed back to normal with no hi ...   [retrieve this message]
                  • Please, let’s keep the subject of this posting on my origin...   MissCast   5y

Please, let’s keep the subject of this posting on my original line ”Will insurance pay for cavitation surgery?” ... ... Didn’t you answer your own question in your OP? ...   [End]
              • hi: ... ... can you please, please, please share the name ...   lgrass   5y

hi: ... ... can you please, please, please share the name of your doc w/me. i’ve been trying for years to find a competent surgeon to remove my cavitations...which i know are there from i cat scans and prior surgeries...but the prior surgeons have not gotten all of the problem areas cleaned out. i need to find someone who really knows what they are doing and has a great track record. ... ... thanks and good luck to you. ... ... regards, lisa   [End]
                • hi Lisa I mailed you a while ago. Dr.Wes Shankland is high...   Music Man   5y

hi Lisa I mailed you a while ago. Dr.Wes Shankland is highly knowledgable on this condition and does not instantly jump into surgery. ... www.drshankland.com ... ... Besides just scraping away infections most of these cavitation surgeons use peroxide and/or iodine solutions to disinfect the areas...and sometimes will pack the area with medicated stuff. I’ve never had it done but I have been told the surgery is less of a big deal than pulling a tooth. Only millimeters of bone are scraped, not huge chunks.   [End]
    • I decided to have the cavitation surgery whether insurance ...   rocknlocks   4y

I decided to have the cavitation surgery whether insurance pays for it or not. ... ... The dentist I’m using is trained in cavitation surgery using the Huggins method as explained here - http://www.hugginsappliedhealing.com/alliancedentist.php using conscious sedation which allows healing to cross the mid-line of the body. So as the infection from the cavitation site is removed, the body it able to recognize it and start to heal immediately. ... ... Find An Alliance Dentist ... ”Nearly 40 years ago, Dr. Huggins found that removing amalgams and/or root canal teeth without following the proper Protocol ...   [retrieve this message]
      • saw the dentist closest to me who has 18 years of experienc...   rocknlocks   4y

saw the dentist closest to me who has 18 years of experience doing cavitation surgery yesterday. glad I made the trip! they advised that I wait to find out if my insurance will cover the surgery before I go ahead with it b/c it’s such a huge out-of-pocket expense. decided to wait for now. Cavitat machine confirmed that i have 4 cavitation sites in my mouth and my husband has three in his. a chiropractor working out of the same office was able to do muscle testing to confirm which tooth sites had the cavitations - amazing stuff! he also used muscle testing to test for safe composite materi ...   [retrieve this message]
        • Re: Cost of cavitation surgery? from sea0tter2   s02   4y

Rocknlocks, ... ... I am sorry I don’t have an answer for you about whether insurance will cover the procedures. I don’t have insurance myself anyways. ... I have at least two toxic root canals I know of and also suspect cavitations and additionally I have 10 or so mercury amalagams. One the root canaled teeth is associated with the adrenal gland (lower right lateral incisor, #26 tooth and is a contributing factor to the stage 3d adrenal fatigue and severe fibromyalgia that has debilitated me. ... If you wouldn’t mind, would you share how much the evaluation, testing, X-rays, surgeries, and crowns wi ...   [retrieve this message]
          • In answer to your question about the costs, I can tell you ...   rocknlocks   4y

In answer to your question about the costs, I can tell you what this dentist charges. Some may charge more and some less. I choose this one b/c of the years of experience and the aggressive way that cavitations are treated the first time so the need for a second surgery is not necessary. ... ... Cavitation evaluation (2 hours): $495 ... Hair analysis testing: $41 ... Full set of X-rays: not sure but covered by my insurance ... Cavitation surgery cost per site: $1,500 ... ... You asked about crowns. This dentist does not believe in using crowns as they allow bacteria to get trapped against the tooth and can l ...   [retrieve this message]
            • Thank you Rocknlocks for the information! Please keep me po...   s02   4y

Thank you Rocknlocks for the information! Please keep me posted on how you do with your procedures. I am going to read your previous posts in detail when I have more time. Right now my condition is not stable enough to undergo the surgery nor do I have the finances but I want to learn and do further research. I wish you all the best and good health.   [End]
              • Okay, just wanted to update you with some new information I...   rocknlocks   4y

Okay, just wanted to update you with some new information I just recently came across regarding this surgery. I was able to locate a dentist in central US who does the cavitation surgery for $300 per tooth site, which is $1,200 less per tooth than the quote I got in January from another place. My husband and I will finally be able to afford to get our C’s caused by improper wisdom tooth removal, taken care of! Yes, we will have to travel but even with the cost of plane tickets, rental car and hotel, we are still paying less than 1/3 the cost of what we had initially been told it would be. ...   [retrieve this message]
            • Can you send me the names of the dentists on the east coast...   happinessnow   4y

Can you send me the names of the dentists on the east coast that do the cavitation work? Thanks!   [End]
    • Re: Will insurance pay for cavitation surgery?   bringmetolife   4y

This depends on the coverage you have applied for. Dental coverage is optional in getting a health insurance. Then when you apply for dental, there are also options on regular dental check up or surgeries included.   [End]
    • Hello, ... ... Do you still have dentist who specializes i...   nova73   21mo

Hello, ... ... Do you still have dentist who specializes in cavitationa and only charges $ 300 per site? How are you doing with ... the surgery you had? Thank-you for your help.   [End]
  • American Health Reform~~The Real Smackdown~!   Zoebess   5y  C

If you were wondering how health reform was ... going to change your life, below read what ... the mandatory fine print says~~ ... ... `````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````` ... What Will Be Considered Mandatory ... ... The Federal Government’s proposed mandatory health insurance will mean mandatory vaccinations/immunizations. The Center for Disease Control (CDC) says that for anyone who refuses to keep up-to-date vaccinations, under the new health reform, you will not be able to obtain any health care you may need until immunizations are current. ... ... complete article~~ ... ... http:// ...   [retrieve this message]
    • The coordinated effort to cull and control continues. ... ...   InnerCalm   5y

The coordinated effort to cull and control continues. ... ... ... Watch for the next important piece to take place in a couple months as Codex rears up into place. That will ensure most people have no options in combating what they are releasing (biotech). ... ... At that point the physical world will be pretty much locked down(for most). The game of balancing all this turns metaphysical. They are trying to control that as well but good luck. ... ... ...   [End]
      • I agree, and if people do not stand ... back and connect th...   Zoebess   5y

I agree, and if people do not stand ... back and connect the dots, they will ... not see that the Eugenics Program is ... poised to seal their fate. ... ... http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eugenics ... Human Engineering revolves around ... controlling the health of humans, ... and as you also allude too, the ... minds of humans. They are working ... very diligently to be able to read ... our thoughts. Hopefully, the men and ... women who represent us will reclaim ... their minds before they lead us as ... Judas Goats down the path to the ... cullers. ... ... blessings, ... Zoe ... ... -_- ... ... ...   [retrieve this message]
    • If you were wondering how health reform was ... going to ch...   tmijs789   4y

If you were wondering how health reform was ... going to change your life, below read what ... the mandatory fine print says~~ ... ... `````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````` ... What Will Be Considered Mandatory ... ... The Federal Government’s proposed mandatory health insurance will mean mandatory vaccinations/immunizations. The Center for Disease Control (CDC) says that for anyone who refuses to keep up-to-date vaccinations, under the new health reform, you will not be able to obtain any health care you may need until immunizations are current. ... ... complete article~~ ... ... http:// ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Health Bill HR 3200 Microchipping Requirement   Megabite   5y  C

... ... TITLE V - OTHER PROVISIONS ... ... Subtitle C ... ... SEC. 2521. NATIONAL MEDICAL DEVICE REGISTRY. ... ... (a) Registry- ... ... (1) IN GENERAL- Section 519 of the Federal Food, Drug, and Cosmetic Act (21 U.S.C. 360i) is amended-- ... ... (A) by redesignating subsection (g) as subsection (h); and ... ... (B) by inserting after subsection (f) the following: ... ... ‘National Medical Device Registry ... ... ‘(g)(1) The Secretary shall establish a national medical device registry (in this subsection referred to as the ‘registry’) to facilitate analysis of postmarket safety and outcomes data on each device that-- ... ... ‘(A) is or h ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Life insurance and statins   #35977   5y  C

My doctor told me several years ago that I should take statins because of my familial high cholestrol, etc. ... ... I didn’t take the statins, and instead concentrated on cleansing and became vegan ... ... I want to get a life insurance policy (I’m in the UK) but am concerned that this will come up as a problem. Are there any L.I. companies that have a more enlightened view of such things? ...   [End]
    • Recently, scholars attempting ”China-centered” perspectives...   daisy7386   5y

Recently, scholars attempting ”China-centered” perspectives of the Qing dynasty’s nineteenth-century effort at ”self-strengthening” have asserted both a greater capacity for Confucianism to support modernization than previously supposed and a considerable amount of Chinese rather than Western agency in originating such efforts. This essay traces a distinct current in the writing of the self-strengtheners, which sees the marriage of Confucianism and Western technology as powerfully transformatory, leading not just to a revivified China, but also to a China that extended its commercial and c ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Image Embedded To quote your question... "Are there any L.I. companie...   tmijs789   5y

To quote your question... "Are there any L.I. companies that have a more enlightened view of such things?" ... ... I’ve been researching insurance for myself over the past few months and turns out there is more to know that just the fact that we need insurance. ... ... I’ve found an abundance of information online... including this ... Independent Health Insurance article provided by The Pajama-Man School ... ... Best of Luck    [End]
    • Hi, ... It’s important to share original thoughts wit...   Acequotes   19mo

Hi, ... It’s important to share original thoughts with today’s reader. Your post is a good example of how to make sound points and write interesting content. I agree with your views. Thank you for this post. ... ...   [End]
  • Image Embedded Nicholas Gonzalez, M.D. on Alternative Medicine & Healthcar...   Dquixote1217   5y  C

Gonzalez Interview Part Two ( Read Part One) ... ... Nicholas Gonzalez, M.D. on Alternative Medicine, Independent Thinking, and the Looming Universal Health Care Nightmare ... ... © By Peter Barry Chowka ... ... (September 16, 2009) It is, in my opinion, a day that will – or that should – live in infamy. ... ... Today, Sen. Max Baucus (D-MT), Chairman of the Senate Finance Committee, released the text of the long awaited Senate version of Obamacare – and as I’ve predicted for months/years, this bill, whose provisions stand a good chance of becoming law, mandates (requires) ...   [retrieve this message]
  • THE INFLUENCE GAME: Health interests fund senators   Dquixote1217   5y  C

THE INFLUENCE GAME: Health interests fund senators ... ... By ALAN FRAM, Associated Press Writer Alan Fram, Associated Press Writer – 2 hrs 4 mins ago ... ... WASHINGTON – Sen. Max Baucus, a leader in the troubled effort in Congress to write a health care overhaul bill, has received more campaign donations from the health industry than any elected federal official except President Barack Obama and three other senators. ... ... The Montana Democrat is enjoying this largesse — some $3.9 million in contributions from the health care industry since 1989 — ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Image Embedded Obamacare & One of Its Few Alt Med Critics by Peter Barry C...   R Dquixote1217   5y  C

Obamacare and One of Its Few Alt Med Critics ... ... © By Peter Barry Chowka ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... Nicholas Gonzalez, M.D. ... ... Photo © 2005 by Peter Barry Chowka. ... All rights reserved. ...   ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... (September 10, 2009) Over Labor Day weekend 2009, the 37th annual convention of the Cancer Control Society (CCS) took place in Los Angeles, as it has every summer since 1973. Thirty years ago I attended my first CCS convention and I was invited bac ...   [retrieve this message]
  • We Remember Life Insurance   juxtapoz3r   5y  C

I was just contacted by weremember.org about their beneficiary notification program, but I’m not sure I understand it that well. Some of the aspects of the company sound good, but I don’t know if they offer their services for free or if there is some type of hidden fees. I have a phone call in, but I’m waiting for a response. ... ... In short, has anyone had any experience with this company? Can I have my own insurance company and still enroll with them? And if so, how much does it actually cost? ... ... Thanks!   [End]
  • Americans are Victims of Undeclared War that Makes Universa...   Megabite   5y  C

... ----------------------- ... ... Saturday, August 01, 2009 ... ... (NaturalNews) As all the pushing and shoving over universal health care coverage moves into high gear, one thing remains indisputable. If Americans were healthy the costs of insuring them would be a whole lot less, and coverage could easily be provided for all without breaking a sweat. Healthy people have no need to visit doctors or take expensive medicals tests. They don`t even need checkups or perceived authority figures to tell them what they already know. Unfortunately, most Americans are currently nowhere near a state of vibran ...   [retrieve this message]
  • What the universal healthcare advocates don't want you to k...   Dquixote1217   5y  C

Believe it or not someone actually has read the entire 1000+ page Healthcare Bill that is being rushed through our US House of Representatives. Listed below are some of very questionable things they uncovered. Please take time to read through them and consider sharing your opinion with your Representative. ... ... If you haven’t contacted him or her before just go to the Congressional Website at http://www.house.gov/ where you can link to your Rep’s individual website to send him an e-mail. Or, call the Congressional Switchboard at 866-220-0044 and an operator will connect you di ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Re: What the communist healthcare advocates don't want you ...   boatman   5y

the last administration was wrong about alot of things on alot of levels.but they would never come up with this. ... ... but i am pining for the days all i had to worry about was some mass murderer getting his head shoved in a toilet or rotting in cuba and dick chaney intercepting my subversive curezone emails.neither bothers me. ... ... the only thing worse than a fascist is a communist.the fascist takes your rights and your property.the communist takes your rights and your property then tells you it’s for the good of the people.those people are the ones that don’t work. ... ... they will not get one $ ...   [retrieve this message]
      • I have to agree on all points. I am now more afraid of my o...   #87647   5y

I have to agree on all points. I am now more afraid of my own Government than I am of another terrorist or nuclear attack. Because if they ever pass this sham of a bill disguised as ”health care reform” it will be worse than Pearl Harbor and 9/11 combined.   [End]
      • I would not say that it is about politics because our two p...   Dquixote1217   5y

I would not say that it is about politics because our two party system is pretty much a shame that plays lip service and word games but serves the same masters.  To me, it is more about further increasing federal government control and further limiting our freedoms and it is clearly unconstitutional, despite the excuse that it is "promoting the general welfare" - which was really a clause that reinforced the limited duty of a weak federal government to help protect our freedoms and property and help smooth relations and trade among the various states.  Nowhere ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Re: What the universal healthcare advocates don't want you ...   InCharge   5y

http://url2it.com/bael ...   [End]
Page 3 of 3
1  2   3    

Filter Messages: order by

Selected Ads from CureZone Sponsors: Become a Sponsor

VIP

$10 off Oxy-Powder®
A special discount for all CureZone members!
I regained my life!
I no longer worry about having Herpes outbreaks
High Blood Pressure?
3 easy exercises drop blood pressure below 120/80 as soon as today
Proven Mirena Detox
Treat All Mirena Side Effects Naturally & Quickly in 30 Days or Less

PLAT

Iodine Supports Thyroid Health
#1 Rated Iodine Supplement! 180-Day Money Back Guarantee. Free...
Free Clark DVD!
A rare interview with Dr. Hulda Clark on DVD for FREE. Patients give their te...

GOLD

Proven medical anti-diabetic benefits
Electrolyzed drinking water significantly reduces blood...
Rose Laurel OPC Capsules
15% Off With Curezone Discount Code Of Lr001
Proven Parasite Diet
The Only Legitimate Diet for Destroying Parasites in 30 Days or Less

GOLD

Royal Flora
Regardless of which illness you suffer from, you will never experience permanent ...
Alkaline Ionized Water
Are there health benefits? What are people reporting?
Book ”Cure for all Diseases” by Dr. Hulda Clark
The cause, and treatment, of many diseases ha...
Natural Cancer Remedies

SILVER

Lugol’s Iodine Free S&H
J.Crow’s® Lugol’s Iodine Solution. Restore lost reserves.
Bad Breath Cure
Bad Breath Cure
The Tesla Shield™
Transformational Technology For Mind Body And Soul.
Good Health Naturally
The best in digestive enzymes, serrapeptase, krill oil, olive leaf extr...

Back To Top How many people click on the sponsord links? Become a Sponsor

Add This Forum To Your Favorites!

Share:  Facebook  MySpace  Digg  Reddit  StumbleUpon  Furl this page  Delicious  BlinkList  dzone  Simpy.com  Fark.com  BlogMarks  Wists.com  Google

Translate This Page:

French    German    Spain    Italian    Dutch    Russian    Portuguese    Japanese    Korean    Arabic    Chinese Simplified

379 messages, 69 topics, topics per page limited to: 20, average number of messages per page: 126, 3 pages,  74,897 page views

"Be who you are, and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind."
~ Dr. Seuss

Image Galler Health Insurance Image Gallery         Image Galler Last 30 Uploads
Google Ads

Medianet Ads

Google Ads

Google Ads

Donate to CureZone

Guest Book - Liver Flush FAQ - News - Link Exchange - Add URL - How To Exchange Links? - About Global Directory

Terms of Service - Privacy Policy - Spam Policy - Disclaimer - Guidelines & Rules - Forum Trolls - Fair use notice

Staff's pages:  Owen - Wrenn - Maya

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - About - Donors - Stats

Copyright 2014  curezone.org

fetched in 1.87 sec at 4/24/2014 2:50:44 PM, requested by 54.242.8.162, referred by http://curezone.org/forums/f2.asp?f=857 , requested 1 pages during this session, y=15