CureZone.org   Educating Instead of Medicating Like CureZone website on Facebook
Home > Forums24732 visitors online now Add To Favorites Log On    Join/Sign Up    User Finder   Inbox New
The Best Favorites

Newsletter:

Search:
Forums BLogs FAQ Images Health Diseases Diet Foods Cleanse Convert

Biology Forum

Read This First:  Success  Educational  Failed  Warning  BSA  RN  ALL R  ~BSA  ~RN  RRR  RR  Image Embedded  Video Embedded Audio Embedded   Images   Description   Books   Rules
 45,433 page views     351 messages     100 topics     2 pages
Post New Topic  Post new topic message to this forum by using a plain text editor  Post new topic message to this forum by using advanced HTML text editor called FCK  Post new topic message to this forum by using advanced HTML text editor called Tiny MCE 

Original Forum Layout     Add To Favorites!
Last Message
3mo ago
Search:   Top 300
Forum: Biology     All Forums 
Like Biology Forum on Facebook.com
Challenge the message and not the messenger!
The first person to resort to name calling automatically loses the debate!
Page 2 of 2
1   2    

• String Lichens???   CLEW   68m  C

As I post these images I’m wondering if they even count as a valid lichen species, and is this forum the proper place to post them? If not then please accept my apologies for that and my lack of lichen lingo. ... ... The fungal threads of previous posts have begun to ”cultivate” algae/cyanobacteria nodes(?) at regular intervals giving them a different ”beaded” look... I already didn’t know what to make of the fungal threads, so now what to make of this developement?? ... ... I’ve been doing the laundry a long time and never saw these before... ... They have been found stuck to towels, clothes(especial ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Image Embedded Is It A Clever Nematode-Trap Or Just Claptrap?   CLEW   25d  C

These are a few images of what I believe is but one type of nematophagous fungi that has developed in response to the presence of prey. In this case the prey are mysterious ”sugar snakes”, motile cyanobacteria?, or a type of nematode? ... ... While I never see any actual movement, some of the red filaments seem as if are in motion. This fungus uses sticky knobs and almost looks like it’s actively going after it’s ”victim.” ... ... Here is a hair-like nematode that’s trapped under several mycelial strands: ... ... ... ... ... ... This one’s not going anywhere! ... ... ... ... ... ... It’s looped itsef in circles: ... ... ... ...   [retrieve this message]
    • CLEW, ... ... Did you see/read this one: ... ... http://c...   WisingUp   24d

CLEW, ... ... Did you see/read this one: ... ... http://curezone.com/forums/am.asp?i=1340030 ... ... And for, ”fun,”..... ... ... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1CxU2Jcty_U ... ... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZertLKIz-bs ... ... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n1k8zTgU1v0   [End]
      • Thanks WisingUp, yes I saw that thread before and there’s a...   CLEW   23d

Thanks WisingUp, yes I saw that thread before and there’s a lot of accurate info, but narrowing ”IT” down is like nailing jello to the wall when there seems to be so many culprits... ... ... And Bingo!, I live on the Florida Gulf coast. Where if the right one don’t get you, the left one will... try! ... ... Sounds like you have a good plan going : ) Don’t light any matches after dowsing yourself in gin though! ... ... That’s funny, I didn’t know there was a song for, ”Fungus Among Us”, I thought it was just a T-shirt.   [End]
        • You’re welcome. ... ... Forgot the Earl Hooker lp, ”There’...   WisingUp   23d

You’re welcome. ... ... Forgot the Earl Hooker lp, ”There’s A Fungus Among Us.” ... ... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M6uV0CXw_RA ... ... Sometimes, when I look at the pics you’ve provided, some features remind me of some of the slime molds I’ve looked at. ... ... They farm bacteria for a food source. ... They don’t eat it all; they save some for further reproduction/production of food source. ... ... The thing is, nematodes eat slime mold. ... Maybe its a tweaked amoeba that turns the table on nematodes. ... ... I’m sure you already know all this. ... ... I certainly has the characteristics of nematode trapping fungi that I’ve ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Yes, the ”sugar snake”, with it’s ”stacked” filament constr...   threader   24d

Yes, the ”sugar snake”, with it’s ”stacked” filament construction, indeed has an appearance more like cyanobacteria than a traditional nemadtode. I appreciate the way your post uses the phrase ”this time it’s prey is...” though, since as you know I feel it is not a picky eater. The ”traps” and ”suction cups” you point out are exactly why you are justified with the use of the term ”nematophagous fungi” in these posts. ... ... During a severe M outbreak, when the fine, clear, airborne fibers leave us in droves, which of the two filament types discussed here are the majority - the sugar snakes or ...   [retrieve this message]
      • IMO these ”sugar snakes” are the biggest part of the itchy ...   CLEW   23d

IMO these ”sugar snakes” are the biggest part of the itchy feelings we have... At least for me... When symptoms were at their their worst, I was loaded with these creepy things! ... ... Some of them were ~very~ long compared to the few I see lately... Once doing a footbath with red clay and borax it felt like my shin and ankle vibrated and then a very visible 5+ in. pitch black ”hair snake” somehow instantly appeared out of my leg! I mean it was WEIRD how fast it happened... This sounds so crazy, but it seemed to rise straight up, the whole length all at once out of my skin, from the top of my ...   [retrieve this message]
    • In pic four I can see the square tiny mirror used to pull o...   whenwillitend   21d

In pic four I can see the square tiny mirror used to pull of some of the illusion that you see, and in eight I can see the white colored light.   [End]
      • Sometimes when taking the pics there’s an extra lot of refl...   CLEW   21d

Sometimes when taking the pics there’s an extra lot of reflection it seems like. Like a colored X-ray, if that makes sense... It totally ruins the color quality and details... I wonder why are they making an illusion out of the small stuff? Those filament snakes do have a fiber optic thing going that sometimes can really catch the light.   [End]
  • Image Embedded Twisted Nematode Trapping Fungus Threads   CLEW   38d  C

Finding these twisty fungal ”threads” everywhere for the past several years, I’ve come to the conclusion that they could be doing me a favor! I believe they may be a predatory fungus that’s been preying on worms/parasites that I’ve unfortunately hosted. ... ... There’s been previous discussion about a predatory fungus and morg connection. In a way I feel a bit relieved that they could actually be helping. Please some feedback... Am I having accurate thinking, or am I having an ”episode”? ... ... ”Due to the overwhelming abundance of nematodes throughout the world it is easier to say where nematodes ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Clew, you are having another ”episode” of brilliance. 100% ...   threader   37d

Clew, you are having another ”episode” of brilliance. 100% spot on observations and great detail with the images. ... ... I believe the organism (fungi or ...?) feeds off bacteria, and thrives either as a predator or in symbiosis with worms as well as borellia. It isn’t very contagious because most bodies aren’t a suitable enough environment for an infestation that is bad enough to manifest obvious symptoms. ... ... That red fiber is going to wrap up those towel fibers, then cinch and goo them into a single thick strand that is coated in goo - just like it does to our hair. What color is the towel? ...   [retrieve this message]
      • Oh my. I just Google imaged ”nematophagous fungi”, and it l...   threader   37d

Oh my. I just Google imaged ”nematophagous fungi”, and it looks identical to the last dozen Absurdlyhaywired vids....   [End]
      • Morgie Hyperinfections involve "bug parts" and feathers   threader   36d

... Countless anecdotal Morgie accounts describe bizarre insects, and even more frequently "insect parts" leaving their skin. Here is a recent example from this forum: ... ... ... ... http://curezone.org/forums/am.asp?i=2150592 ... ... ... ... ... I have had the classic looking fibres I collected and purchased various microscopes to view them. The dozens of different things I noticed under the scope are astounding, shocking even unbelievable. There have been numerous insect pieces resembling antennae even feathers. All comparable to photos online already except one which i believe to be Albicans Ca ...   [retrieve this message]
        • Re: Morgie Hyperinfections involve   CLEW   35d

”Nope, those aren’t complete bugs...but that looks like a leg and that appears to be a thorax.” ... ... Live bugs can live inside us. One night while reading a book, there was tingling way up in my sinus cavity. Then I could feel moving all the way down to the end of my nose, and a very small beetle bug fell out onto the pages of my book! That was a long time ago before I started photo-journaling everything... Doc said use a neti pot... I mostly use xylitol nasal spray. ... ... I think the bugs/parasites are being absorbed or broken down by a trapping fungus, then exiting best it can, through the ...   [retrieve this message]
          • ... Cool link! See how it talks about the fungus being omni...   threader   35d

... Cool link! See how it talks about the fungus being omnivourous and a selective eater: ... ... ... ... ... Hsueh also found that  A.oligospora  only kills nematodes when it has to. The worms provide a valuable source of nitrogen, which is missing from the decaying wood that the fungus otherwise digests. If Hsueh grew the fungus on a nitrogen-rich jelly, it didn’t respond to ascarosides and never bothered making traps. After all, it  takes  nutrients to grow the traps. Usually, the fungus gets enough back from the worms to repay its investment, but if there are plenty of n ...   [retrieve this message]
            • Visible fibers actually been examined visually by a dermato...   annienewcombe   25d

Visible fibers actually been examined visually by a dermatologist to make sure it’s not just ingrown hairs, or blood vessels, or nerve fibers, or some symptom of one of the thousands of dermatological conditions with which many doctors are not familiar. Patients who claim to have Morgellons will scratch themselves. Perhaps the scratching results in the fibers becoming embedded in the “unbroken” skin.   [End]
      • Re: Twisted Nematode Trapping Fungus Threads   CLEW   35d

: ) Raw bacon will draw fibers and dogs from the neighborhood. ... ... The first 3 photos are from a towel w/ a purple thread I pulled from it because it had become long and raggedy... to me it looked like a fungal filament had wrapped around a larvae of some type... ... ... The red fiber was what looked like fuzz on some clothing... it’s wrapping up some hair looking ”sugar snakes”... ... ... All the single red loop photos are from different threads found here... ... ... What a world we live in... ... ... And I do see similarities in absurdlyhaywired’s videos... !   [End]
        • ... It wasn't easy for me dedicate 1/4 slice raw bacon ...   threader   34d

... It wasn't easy for me dedicate 1/4 slice raw bacon to this experiment. I buy the good stuff and don't like wasting it on skin experiments. But a couple of modern day posts about bacon therapy, and then rereading C.E. Kelletts' publication that researched the Morgellons of the 15th-18th centuries, convinced me to try it: ... ... ... ... http://penelope.uchicago.edu/letter/kellett.html ... ... ... ... In 1558 20  he published a book "Halosis febrium" the third part of which deals with "De infantium febris. . . ." and contains the following account ...   [retrieve this message]
    • wow thanks for sharing.   zeus10   36d

wow thanks for sharing.   [End]
      • The compulsory and often excessive use of chemo-therapeutic...   annienewcombe   25d

The compulsory and often excessive use of chemo-therapeutics often in combination with poor management practices has resulted in endoparasite nematodes starting to develop resistance to treatment drugs. At present, resistant strains of endoparasites can be found all over the world, with some strains being resistant to most active agents.   [End]
    • Clew, ... ... Thank you for providing what I deem to be an...   WisingUp   31d

Clew, ... ... Thank you for providing what I deem to be an important piece of the puzzle. ... One that I was missing. ... ... Please go to this thread I posted today: ... ... http://curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=2160179#i   [End]
  • Image Embedded New Version Of An Old Dream   CLEW   45d  C

A long time ago I dreamed about looking up from underneath a watery, murky, green haze that was either a very large cauldron or a small pond. I wasn’t ~in~ the water, but I ~was~ water. There stood a man stirring the water with an extra long stick. He said ”Mats”. ... ... I still remember the dream vividly and feel like it now corrulates to my rough state of health the past few years. Morgellons/lyme and their co-infections seem to have similarities to bioaccumulation or biofouling, which is a build up of microorganisms, plants, algae, or animals. They also form into ”Mats”. ... ... My backyard po ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Parasites and the Small Intestine   #178856   52d  C

I’ve done quite a bit of reading on parasites removal, coffee enema’s and the large and small intestine. What I can’t seem to figure out is how to clean the small intestine as thoroughly as we clean the large intestine. The small intestine is where 70% of your immune system reside unfortunately that’s where the majority of parasites reside as well. ... ... Ingesting an anti parasitic through your esophagus means it has to go through your stomach which means the digestive enzymes take away it’s effectiveness. Taking that same anti parasitic via an enema seems like a logical option but very litt ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Weird Plant-Animal Baffles Scientists   CLEW   62d  C

”A strange creature that’s neither animal nor plant is causing researchers to rethink traditional ways of classifying living organisms.” ... ... I find it interesting that there’s a ”red” version and a ”green” version. ... ... http://sciencenordic.com/weird-plant-animal-baffles-scientists   [End]
  • Really Red Thread Fungi   CLEW   64d  C

Different red pigmented thread fungi in different stages... These I find mostly stuck to clothes, but not as often as I used to... ... ... http://curezone.com/upload/_M_Forums/0731.jpg ... http://curezone.com/upload/_M_Forums/064.jpg ... http://curezone.com/upload/_M_Forums/210.jpg ... http://curezone.com/upload/_M_Forums/213.jpg ... http://curezone.com/upload/_M_Forums/301.jpg ... http://curezone.com/upload/_M_Forums/0562.jpg ... http://curezone.com/upload/_M_Forums/0562.jpg ... http://curezone.com/upload/_M_Forums/020.jpg ... http://curezone.com/upload/_M_Forums/018.jpg ... http://curezone.com/upload/_M_Forums/1221.jp ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Think outside the Earth-box.   socrat   70d  C

Think outside the Earth-box. ... a) ... We live in Earth- box and see that all electron’s (E=h*f) ... parameters become infinite ( E= ∞) in interaction with vacuum. ... b) ... It is forbidden by ... * The Law of conservation and transformation of energy/ mass* ... c) ... But according to Dirac there is another box: Vacuum’s holes-box (!) ... with virtual negative particles (- E=Mc^2) ... d) ... So, thinking outside the Earth-box I can suggest that electron (E=h*f) ... in Vacuum’s holes-box (!) somehow can transform into Dirac’s virtual ... negative particles (- E=Mc^2). ... This local negative energy (- E=Mc^2) fo ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Image Embedded What Are Sugar Snakes Anyway   CLEW   77d  C

This plug of black, white, clear, brown, and mottled color ”sugar snakes” came from a spot at the nape of my neck that never seemed to go away... Previously I’d never seen them nested like this, but rather singly on my skin or stuck in parasite paste. ... ... Look close and there’s a clear paddle shaped thingy attached to a gelatinous cord...? I think these are light/energy harvesting because the way light travels through them and lights up at the end, like fiber-optics. They are also statically drawn to clear packing tape. When these were more numerous I was more statically charged, and zapped ...   [retrieve this message]
    • I think it’s somehow related to some slime mold capillitium...   absurdlyhaywired   77d

I think it’s somehow related to some slime mold capillitium-the spores come from these-then new amoebae come from the spores. But you know that I don’t know-but I can’t seem to find anything else that behaves this way and makes sense along with all my symptoms. ...   [End]
    • ”I think these are light/energy harvesting because the way ...   threader   74d

”I think these are light/energy harvesting because the way light travels through them and lights up at the end, like fiber-optics.” ... ... Thank you for discussing the light properties of Morg forms Clew. When the crazy artifacts were leaving me, I watched so much light activity. My posts during this time described ”bursts of light” and I swear my body could feel the light bursts that I was watching from hydrated fibers. I agree that it certainly is not ”random tricks of light”. ... ... These amazing photos also show the distinction between the fibers and the ”goo”. To me, it always seemed like the ...   [retrieve this message]
      • I have photos of ”sugar snakes” outside, INSIDE a glass lan...   whenwillitend   74d

I have photos of ”sugar snakes” outside, INSIDE a glass lantern shaped light fixture. In my opinion, they are both made from, and spray the hydrogel that they arise from. IMO, they ARE fiber optics, and advanced metamaterials. Bioscaffolds release some things in a vaporous form that solidifies to a solid. I have several pics that show this. Time lapse photography of bloodclot like or crystaline like larger samples from the skin at the right angle will show the release of the nano load. I wasn’t for sure-for sure on the fact that this was done on purpose, meaning humans are THE target ...   [retrieve this message]
      • Yes, same amoeba.   scabdraggr   71d

Yes, same amoeba.   [End]
      • Threader I believe you and that they are conducting energy,...   CLEW   70d

Threader I believe you and that they are conducting energy, or do they generate it? If they aren’t then are they getting(stealing) their energy from us? ... ... Could it be that the ”goo” forms both ways? ... I don’t know about these fibers. Here’s where I wish I was smarter! But now they seem to be in every nook and cranny of our existance. Do they break things down or reinforce? Kinda like ”what doesn’t kill you makes you stronger”? ... ... whenwillitend you made me remember that I found some of the filament ”snakes” in cobwebs on the high ceiling of my garage! That was an out of the way place to fi ...   [retrieve this message]
  • HUGE worms is this normal or should I see the doctor for wo...   #180352   3mo  C

Hi everyone, I’m new to this site. I discovered and rather assumed I had parasites once I started doing coffee enemas. I had severe zinc and iron deficiency and a CRAZY appetite that I couldn’t control. I was always bloated and gained weight so easily. Food does not give me energy not make me tired and now I can see why - PARASITES! I have been doin coffee enemas for one and a half weeks now and these creatures come out every time. They alarm me and are huge in my opinion. Today I took some pictures but it gets bigger every time. I finally started putting parasite cleansing herbs in my ene ...   [retrieve this message]
  • The New Biology @ The Carnicom Institute   CLEW   3mo  C

A brand new paper written by founder Clifford Carnicom of the Carnicom Institute: ... ... ”It is generally perceived that the so-called ”Morgellons” issue is primarily, if not exclusively, a human condition. It is not. It will be found that this condition actually represents a fundamental change in the state and nature of biology as it is known on this earth. The evidence now indicates and demonstrates that there is, at the heart of the ”condition”, a new growth form that transcends, as a minimum, the plant and animal boundaries.” ... ... http://www.carnicominstitute.org/html/webdesigner/newbi ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Nature and Infinity.   socrat   3mo  C

Nature and Infinity. ... =. ... There are two separate infinite substances that exist in Nature: ... ”infinitely big” and ”infinitely small”. ... The infinitely big substance is Zero Vacuum: T=0K. ... ( spacetime continues forever) ... The infinitely small substance is Planck’s constant – ... - quantum of light - ( h, h*). ... These two constants are fundament of creation everything in Nature. ... ===.. ... Best wishes. ... Israel Socratus. ... =.. ...   [End]
  • Morgellons Growth Spurt   absurdlyhaywired   3mo  C

This video is another look at the blob from my very first ”movie” This was a year ago, and the first time I witnessed all the action. Unbelievable. ... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QIWuIjUC0Lg&feature=youtu.be   [End]
  • Morgellons Video   absurdlyhaywired   3mo  C

Just experiencing confusing posting difficulties-of my own making I’m sure. Here’s another video.....of ”morgellons”. ... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Erg_VOJ6_X0   [End]
  • Video Embedded My latest weird video for you.   absurdlyhaywired   3mo  C

What can I say? ... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qCz2caBvf4Q&feat... ... ... ...   [End]
  • "Morgellons" behaving like slime mold   absurdlyhaywired   4mo  C

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=khD6Hi2Ayys&feature=c4-overview&list=UUg3FCcpEX_SRqJM9_0DHDEw   [End]
    • Re:   threader   4mo

Dicty is a big, new word to me. I’ll throw out a laysuffers response anyways. ... ... What makes your footage so dictylike? The way particles organize, sometimes moving across other matter that blocks their path, so it can set up into intelligent patterns? I see this in your vids. ... What I want to see before I accept the slime mold correlation, and haven’t yet from your M samples, is fruiting bodies. Aren’t the big mushroom caps the hallmark of dicty? Could a stronger lens possibly get you there? ... ... What is the neat image at 1:41, a fiber? And what are all the little spirals within it? Microfibe ...   [retrieve this message]
      • Hi threader, Look at the things in this video. ... ...   absurdlyhaywired   4mo

Hi threader, Look at the things in this video. ... I’ll try to get some pics together ... and we can look and keep trying to figure this out. In this video are some of the things that remind me of my favorite fireworks as a child. The snakes! I loved those things so much maybe I’m turning into one. You know, any of my photos, even if it is some type of slime mold is in no way a controlled experiment of ”normal” entities as it’s coming right off/out of a human body. But the closest thing it resembles IMHO is some protest slime mold-I can see all the stages of it. Right n ...   [retrieve this message]
        • Protist not protest. But I’m protesting the protists today.   absurdlyhaywired   4mo

Protist not protest. But I’m protesting the protists today.   [End]
        • Sweet link! ... ... You are aware of that the research was...   threader   4mo

Sweet link! ... ... You are aware of that the research was presented at the ILADS conference in San Diego last month that found Morgies have virtually no bacteria on their skin samples, right? ... ... I, too, feel I’ve seen similar action as this clip, through my little mini-e-scope. My new optics should arrive today and I will get to make some much more detailed comparisons.   [End]
          • Image Embedded Would using a topical enzyme spray be good for the lack of ...   CLEW   4mo

Would using a topical enzyme spray be good for the lack of beneficial bacteria then? ... ... I also would like to thank absurdlyhaywired for the much appreciated video displays : ) ... ... While I’m not set up for video, I’ve got some images that look very dicty-like. I believe these are sorocarp, a stage of fruiting bodies produced by slime molds. ... ... Here’s a reference photo from the internet that also has growth times: ... ... ... ... ... Now my images: ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... First this one is crystal clear: ... ... ... ... ... Then multi-colored: ... ... ... ... ... Does anyone know what it is doing?   [retrieve this message]
    • Have a look at this ”real dicty” video. This is what I’m se...   absurdlyhaywired   4mo

Have a look at this ”real dicty” video. This is what I’m seeing. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TB06ZZb2NPg   [End]
  • Please help me identify this. I 100% appreciate help... Thi...   cldia16   5mo  C

Hi, ... I am doing a parasite cleanse for good reason... I need to know what came out of me... Please please help me identify this so I know what I’m working against... I need to know. I just want to make sure I take all the right measures to clear my body of these free loaders. Please help... Please. ... ... http://curezone.com/ig/i.asp?i=67963   [End]
    • This is about 2 inches in length. I’ve also been eating low...   cldia16   5mo

This is about 2 inches in length. I’ve also been eating low carb, no sugar. I’m on a five day break right now before starting a 90 day cleanse... I am concerned and need help with identifying this...   [End]
      • That’s really hard to tell. It could be a fragment of a wor...   dpk   5mo

That’s really hard to tell. It could be a fragment of a worm or possibly a liver fluke. Do you have pain in your liver, gallbladder area that is more active at night?   [End]
        • How would I know if I have pain in my liver or gallbladder?...   cldia16   5mo

How would I know if I have pain in my liver or gallbladder? Where exactly would the pain or discomfort be on me?   [End]
          • Well, with regards to my experience with the flukes it felt...   dpk   5mo

Well, with regards to my experience with the flukes it felt like something was sliding in my liver. Initially I didn’t feel anything but once the condition worsened that’s what it felt like. There wasn’t pain necessarily but lots of pressure and it was possibly raised. That was on my right side about 5-6 inches to the right of my navel and then up 1-2 inches. Then for the gallbladder and bile duct I could feel them crawl in there. There was pressure and pain. There were a pair that I pushed thru my bile duct during a coffee enema. And that was painful, maybe a 6 on a scale of 10 for me. Yo ...   [retrieve this message]
            • About 4 weeks ago I had a huge amount of pain when needing ...   cldia16   5mo

About 4 weeks ago I had a huge amount of pain when needing to go to the bathroom but it hurt too much to push... I would need to go but felt doubled over... So I’m unsure how to relate it to liver or gallbladder... I’ve had fluke pieces come out for sure... but this 2 inch thing has bewildered and worried me sick... I don’t know if it resembles a tapeworm or flukes or what... I just want to make sure I’m going to get to the end of this... Thank you for responding and helping me. I appreciate your time.   [End]
              • rope worms, Funis vermis, one of the associated parasites y...   scabdraggr   5mo

rope worms, Funis vermis, one of the associated parasites yielded by the ”Larva” that possesses these endosymbiots within it’s liquid filled body. You need Fenebendazole 10% by Safeguard, Jeffers online or any tack supply house for horses or any local feed and seed. one 25gm tube per one week period taken daily and 1sixth of a tube 4gms daily for 4mths, one week on and one week off takes longer but stress can be an issue with high parasitic loads, enemas made with eucalyptus essential and 2qts of tea made from the leaves of eucalyptus. Hold in by squeezing butt cheeks together, when one f ...   [retrieve this message]
                • I have never come across anything to suggest fenbendazole w...   dpk   5mo

I have never come across anything to suggest fenbendazole would treat a fasciola infection. How are you arriving at that conclusion? ... ... I don’t think your description of how to do an enema is accurate. There are valves inside the body that prevent the fluid from traveling back to the throat from the lower colon. Maybe using a timeframe is better? Is there a particular time you hold the enema?? That one sounds interesting.. Thanks.   [End]
                  • you can feel the eucalyptus oil in the throat, its not ther...   scabdraggr   5mo

you can feel the eucalyptus oil in the throat, its not there but the aromatics reach it.i’ll copy and paste the times amts and instructions. Fenbendazole is an anthelmintic, it’s mild partly due to it’s course of action. Other anthelmintics are often harsh and for long term they may be damaging. For many years I’ve worked with those that suffer from chronic diseases. Fenbendazole is a miracle drug and doesn’t harm the sufferer.   [End]
          • Re: Please help me identify this. I 100% appreciate help......   scabdraggr   4mo

Both! ...   [End]
    • Arthropod infestation.   scabdraggr   5mo

Arthropod infestation.   [End]
      • Re: Please help me identify this. I 100% appreciate help......   cldia16   4mo

Don’t get it?   [End]
        • I know, I too want to hear more about anthropod infestation...   threader   4mo

I know, I too want to hear more about anthropod infestations and ropeworms. His protocol is clearing in me the exact type of specimens in your photo. ... ... Its taken a long time for me and now I’m seeing them 3” long and hard and sharp like yours appeared. These big ones hurt their way through all of my gut organs, each organ in it’s time, as they move through. It concerns me, but not like it would if the pains concentrated on a specific failing organ, involved swelling, or any of my bloodwork showed flags. ... ... I’ve learned that Fenben keeps working in me 4-7 days after last dose in my body, ...   [retrieve this message]
    • It’s an arthropod, some of it’s legs are missing, the head ...   scabdraggr   4mo

It’s an arthropod, some of it’s legs are missing, the head is easy to make out, so is the abdomen.   [End]
  • Morgellons Video   absurdlyhaywired   5mo  C

Here’s another short video,made from an excerpt of my video with the clear fluid from the navel. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BD5MX5qNt3w&feature=c4-overview&list=UUg3FCcpEX_SRqJM9_0DHDEw Please have a look at it.   [End]
  • New Morgellons Video   absurdlyhaywired   6mo  C

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AH3miMVVhpk&feature=c4-overview&list=UUg3FCcpEX_SRqJM9_0DHDEw ... ... Have a look! It’s excerpts from my Maydays video of ... a blob that came out of my face.   [End]
  • Latest "morgellons" movie   absurdlyhaywired   6mo  C

Hi everyone-take a look at this new video and see ... if anything looks familiar. ... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pX93IM11ls4&feature=c4-overview&list=UUg3FCcpEX_SRqJM9_0DHDEw   [End]
  • A question to diagnose the origin of Bad Breath   Spader2Spade   7mo  C

I have a question. ... ... If Bad Breath was originating in the gut, intestine, colon due to food being putrified there, then during sleep, due to our reduced breathing, metabolic system, and circulation system, we should expel less of our bad breath. ... ... But how do we explain the fact that we have really horrible breath when we wake up compared to any other time of the day? ... ... Because its a conducive environment for anaerobic bacteria to thrive. ... ... But if the cause of bad breath is due to blood carrying the vsc and mc and other odor producing compounds, then at night due to low rate of circula ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Worms Turn Metal Into Semiconductors   R CLEW   7mo  C

”The interesting bit is that semiconductor quantum dots, which emit light, were made in a living animal,” ”The aim of the work, it was just to see if we could do solid-state chemistry in a living animal — and it appears we can!” ... ... ”they can be ”tuned” to glow at specific wavelengths” ... ... http://www.livescience.com/25826-worms-make-metal-semiconductors.html ... ... ... Also see semiconductor: ... http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Semiconductor ... ... This could be what causes those days when everything you touch shocks you! And when sometimes you seem to affect electronic devices... The heavier the parasite ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Image Embedded Identification of Endocrine Disruptors in Algae Blooms   CLEW   7mo  C

~All body systems~ which are controlled by hormones can really be thrown out of whack by endocrine disruption... I have been so out of whack. Some might say- just whacked! : ) ... ... ”Scientists are reporting for the first time that previously unrecognized substances released by algae blooms have the potential to act as endocrine disruptors.” ... http://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2011/02/110216124224.htm ... ... A study abstract on estrogenic activities: ... The observed estrogenic potencies are important namely in relation to the possible mass expansion of cyanobacteria and release of the active c ...   [retrieve this message]
  • RePOOPulate fecal microbe transplantation   #89866   8mo  C

Microbes: The Trillions of Creatures Governing Your Health  ... ... Scientists are just now beginning to recognize the importance of the vast community of microbes that dwells inside us ... ... www.smithsonianmag.com/science-nature/Microbes-The-Trillions-of-Creatures-Governing-Your-Health-204134001.html ...   [End]
    • And isn’t that that amazing that ”medical science” is just ...   Karlin   7mo

And isn’t that that amazing that ”medical science” is just now getting interested in gut flora!! Alternative health has known it is important for a long time, ”we” just don’t have the technology to investigate. ... ... About the FECAL TRANSPLANT - where a baby’s poop is given by enema to an adult who has, for eg., C. Difficile disease [which kills off elderly people by the 1000s every year in North America] and it cures their diarrhea. ... My own Mother was near death several years ago due to C.Difficile, but the rest of my family were too squeamish about the proceedure to ask the doctor to do ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Image Embedded Is this a possible parasite infection?   Kavin   8mo  C

Hey everyone... ... ... So it seems I’m in the same boat as a lot of you. I have some unexplainable issues and parasites seem to be a likely cause! For those who have experience with this, I have included a picture that I would really appreciate a glance at to see exactly what it is! If anyone could help me would be great, I’ll do my best to summarize the background: ... ... About 4 years ago I went on a cruise to Bermuda...when I got back I had severe stomach pains, some diarrhea, and weight loss. I was diagnosed with Crohn’s disease and put on a treatment plan including Pentasa (intestinal anti-in ...   [retrieve this message]
    • I’m pretty sure it’s e. histolytica by the looks of it. Ask...   shroom   8mo

I’m pretty sure it’s e. histolytica by the looks of it. Ask for this test specifically, they should be able to quantify it. But ask for them to examine for occult blood in the stool. ... ... shroom   [End]
      • Thanks for the reply! I just looked into it an an ameboma c...   Kavin   8mo

Thanks for the reply! I just looked into it an an ameboma could explain the blockage. Upon further reading, it usually manifests in the lower right quadrant and can be mistaken for Crohn’s disease...wow ... ... I have yet to hear back from the generic Quest Diagnostics stool test (been over a week!) but after that comes back negative I am going to see about getting tested for a bunch of stuff from one of the reputable testing locations in NYC. From what I hear, Chelsea Diagnostics and Jetti Katz are the two I should look at. ... ... shroom thank you very much for the heads up. Do you have any inform ...   [retrieve this message]
        • If this parasite has begun to establish itself, you will ne...   shroom   8mo

If this parasite has begun to establish itself, you will need medical intervention. Sometimes the body’s immune system can out maneuver this menace, but if you have a clever strain, this could be problematic, and possibly long term. ... ... My recommendation as an experienced host, is to find a way of obtaining strong anti fungal supplements, or chemo product. ... ... Avoid antibiotics, as this could be creating a worse situation. ... ... Do everything to boost your immune system, including maintaining healthy levels of electrolytes. ... ... Shroom   [End]
          • I have done some reading on this, and it seems antibiotics ...   Kavin   8mo

I have done some reading on this, and it seems antibiotics are a first-line of treatment for it. I am currently on Prednisone as well as Cipro/Flagyl and am feeling really good, but the pred could just be masking my symptoms. My quest stool samples came back negative (of course) but I had already started my anti-biotics before sampling so my doctor wants to repeat the test after the course is done (not for a while). I don’t think I will use quest again though. ... ... What else should I be considering aside from this amoeba?   [End]
            • It looks like there is mucus and inflammation. The reason I...   shroom   8mo

It looks like there is mucus and inflammation. The reason I suspected E. Histolytica, is from travel info. provided, symptoms, and the tell-tale mucoid deposits shown in photo. ... ... This parasite is difficult to identify, but the evidence of it’s existence is: increased neutrophils and or eosinophils in mucous,and red blood cells present. ... ... Identification of amoebae is difficult, because they can resemble human cells. ... ... There could be other possibilities such as C. Difficile (a non lethal strain, or increased population), other bacterial agents, or a virus. ... ... All these factors require com ...   [retrieve this message]
            • Google Human Rope Parasite. I am taking 1 teaspoon FOOD GRA...   No one   7mo

Google Human Rope Parasite. I am taking 1 teaspoon FOOD GRADE diatomaceous earth per day. MUST BE FOOD GRADE. Also I am doing high enemas THE RIGHT WAY, do research, listen to your body.   [End]
      • [Message Subject Hidden by a Forum Moderator]   shrimpy123   8mo

[Message Body Hidden by a Forum Moderator]   [End]
    • Sounds and looks like a parasite problem to me. Get ready f...   seemekc   8mo

Sounds and looks like a parasite problem to me. Get ready for the fifht of your life.   [End]
  • Blob action video   absurdlyhaywired   9mo  C

Hi everyone-check this out. ... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uO5xk5Y13nk&feature=c4-overview&list=UUg3FCcpEX_SRqJM9_0DHDEw   [End]
  • 66 Reasons To Stop Or Reduce Mowing Lawns And Fields   R frugivorous   9mo  C

Unprecedented record breaking heat and tornadoes around the world in 2013... with temperature changes which varied 70 degrees or more show the increasing ... weather instability created by record breaking destruction of greenery for cattle ranches, roads, buildings and illegal war bombings. ... ... This has been the hottest decade in 130 years since temperatures were recorded. ... ... How to cool the earth: ... 1. save trees in many ways ... 2. avoid deforesting products: wood, newspapers, buy recycled, cotton, or rice paper ... 3 .... fruit is best for the planet, animal flesh is worst ... 4 Every blade of grass ...   [retrieve this message]
  • morgellons with visual effects   absurdlyhaywired   9mo  C

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SFXNifr-Fps&feature=c4-overview&playnext=1&list=TLEdgq67DHgXo ... ... Made with windows movie maker visual effects. ... I am software challenged, so any pictures that come out are thanks to the horror of the mess and the wonder of the computer.   [End]
  • Image Embedded Probiotics not healing gut.   003grayj   9mo  C

I’ve been suffering from ”IBS-C” for years and know my gut flora is out of whack. I have a Candida overgrowth as well. I’ve tried many probiotics, which were all about the same-failures. I’ve also tried many supplements without success. They all contain lactobacillus or Bifdobacteria. Then today I discovered that probiotic supplements don’t even colonize the intestines permanently. Apparently L and B probiotics aren’t even the most common. I came across this graph which shows the common healthy bacteria amounts. ... ... ( ... ... ) ... ... Are there no supplements containing bacteria like the Bacteroi ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Yea I’ve wondered this too, many bacteria have differnt met...   Enthesitis12   9mo

Yea I’ve wondered this too, many bacteria have differnt metabolic products that keep candida and other things in check. ... ... Look into biofilms though, I think this could be the part your missing. That’s why lactobacillus can’t colonize easily.   [End]
      • Biofilms are certainly the main reason why probiotics are i...   BrightSideOfLife   9mo

Biofilms are certainly the main reason why probiotics are ineffective IMO. ... ... I suggest that you try a good probiotic with the soil based organisms such as Bacillus Subtilis in it because these have bacteria which not only produce anti bacterial compounds but also produce enzymes which can break up the biofilms and therefore have a two way attack on the bacteria. Removing their protective biofilm and then attacking them with anti bacteria commpounds. Once done, when they have been destroyed, other bacteria can take up their place and implant. ... ... There is not much room for new bacteria in t ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Yes, probiotics are not as good as they are made out to be....   Cheshire77   9mo

Yes, probiotics are not as good as they are made out to be. In the future we may be able to take probiotics that make our bowels truly healthy, but that seems quite a way off I think. I think most current probiotics only last 3-6 weeks before they are flushed out/die off. For some reason unknown to me they do not colonize/breed in our intestines. This is not always a bad thing. IME most probiotics have made my health situation worse, so I am grateful they did not take up permanent residence. :)   [End]
    • The chart you provided made me chuckle. The numbers at the ...   tpno2005   9mo

The chart you provided made me chuckle. The numbers at the bottom shouldn’t be negative; if you type in log(-1) into google, log -1 = 1.36437635 i, meaning an imaginary number. Hopefully that wasn’t published as is in a scientific article. I’m sure the data is accurate though.   [End]
    • It seems to me that there should be some kind of ”fecal” tr...   tpno2005   9mo

It seems to me that there should be some kind of ”fecal” transplant for the small intestine, although I suppose it would be called a chyme transplant. I’m sure a way will be found to do this in the future.   [End]
      • If i may suggest eating fermented veggies like kimchee, sau...   LymegirlPA   9mo

If i may suggest eating fermented veggies like kimchee, sauerkraut etc. as these traditional foods provide many benefits in addition to probiotics. It may be that isolating probiotics w/out the total pkg. of the foods in which they’re found could lessen their positive effect.   [End]
        • This is kind of gross but apparently a popular Roman dish (...   tpno2005   9mo

This is kind of gross but apparently a popular Roman dish (modern, not ancient Rome) is pasta with a sauce made from chyme from a calf’s intestines (Rigatoni con la Pagliata). Apparently it’s made from calves that haven’t yet weaned off their mother’s milk, so I would think it would be loaded with beneficial bacteria. It’s a bit extreme but it’s interesting that chyme is apparently edible and palatable, obviously MUCH the opposite of feces. ... ... P.S. - Apparently chyme is loaded with beneficial bacteria. According to this study from last year, 84 species of bacteria were isolated from bovin ...   [retrieve this message]
    • We’re actually in the infancy stage of understanding the gu...   tpno2005   9mo

We’re actually in the infancy stage of understanding the gut flora microbiome. From the casual research I’ve done of scientific articles, a lot of the benefit of probiotics comes from the fatty acids and other metabolites they produce. When you eat something like yogurt where they’ve been cultured, you get all these products with it but in a capsule all you get is the bacteria itself. Given the hundreds of species of probiotics that inhabit the gut, taking a single-strain like Acidophilus may one day seem as bizarre as only eating one single food and expecting it to meet all your nutrition ...   [retrieve this message]
    • When probiotics do not work for IBS, it is most likely due ...   DrKatChat   8mo

When probiotics do not work for IBS, it is most likely due to a misdiagnosis of SIBO (Small Intestine Bacterial Overgrowth) http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Small_intestinal_bacterial_overgrowth ... Please contact me if you have any more questions.   [End]
  • "morgellons" video   absurdlyhaywired   9mo  C

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=taLAfzLj_qM&feature=c4-overview&list=UUg3FCcpEX_SRqJM9_0DHDEw   [End]
  • Another new video   absurdlyhaywired   9mo  C

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mvUPrmGIvPI&feature=c4-overview&playnext=1&list=TLnXJ2fWvS0GY ... ... Hope you like it-there’s sure not much to like about morgellons.   [End]
  • My latest little video   absurdlyhaywired   9mo  C

Hi everyone-check out the new video- ... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eUV4KNvENKQ ...   [End]
  • stretch marks immediately after meal!!   scrable   10mo  C

I have no idea what is going on. I get stratch marks and spider veins after every few meals. It happens immediately after I ate or while eating. I AM SICK AND TIRED OF IT!! Doctor have no idea why one day while drinking a juice nothing happens to me but another day I will get a new stretch mark. DO U have an idea what can it be :(( I was bulimic when I was teen I was chewing food and spliting out I thought maybe my body is reacting in this way :(( Did anyone suffer from similar problem like mine??   [End]
  • My water fasting journey   malaik8   13mo  C

I recently started my water fasting journey and lost close to ten kills in 1 week. I went to the shops and got me some chocolate and i was so dissapointed i ate close to 200 grams if the thing and my detox was all for nothing. I joined the forum to find fasting buddies till the need of the month i do not have ppl to talk to about my weights all my friends here are less than a size. I hope u read this and know the water fasting journey is rewarding but it needs alto of self control and dedication .   [End]
  • Euler's Equation and the Reality of Nature.   socrat   14mo  C

1. ... We call such particle - ‘ electron’ and its energy is: E=h*f. ... ... In this way I (as a peasant ) can understand the reality of nature. ... ==. ... I reread my post. ... My God, that is a naïve peasant’s explanation. ... It is absolutely not scientific, not professor’s explanation. ... Would a learned man adopt such simple and naive explanation? ... Hmm, . . . problem. ... In any way, even Mr. Dexter Sinister and Mr. Gary ... wouldn’t agree with me, I want to say them ... ’ Thank you for emails and cooperation’ ... =. ... Best wishes. ... Israel Sadovnik Socratus. ... =. ... P.S. ... ’ They would play a greater and g ...   [retrieve this message]
    • ... My questions are: ... Can ‘dirac’s virtual particles...   socrat   13mo

... My questions are: ... Can ‘dirac’s virtual particles’ have geometrical form of circle? ... Can we use Euler equation to this circle- particle ? ... Which physical laws can we use to this circle- particle ? ... How can be tied Euler equation, physical laws and ... circle- particle into one theory ? ... ==.. ... I say that there is circle-particle that can change / ... transformed into sphere-particle and vice versa ... and Euler’s equation cosx + isinx in = e^ix can explain ... this transformation / fluctuation of quantum particle ... I try to understand more details. ... I have circle- particle with two infinite ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Dairy free VS Dairy   silvernight   15mo  C

I was in the health food store and saw that they have yogurt made with Soy and says that it had probiotic in it. ... I was wondering if anyone had experience with them. Is it as good as yogurt made with milk? Do they have good number of bacteria in it? Thanks in advance   [End]
  • Sciense is a religion by itself.   socrat   16mo  C

. . . ... § 6. Proton: (p). ... § 7. The evolution of interaction between Photon/Electron and Proton: ... a) electromagnetic, ... b) nuclear, ... c) biological. ... § 8. The Physical Laws: ... a) Law of Conservation and Transformation Energy/ Mass, ... b) Pauli Exclusion Law, ... c) Heisenberg Uncertainty Law. ... § 9. Brain: Dualism of Consciousness. ... § 10. Practice: Parapsychology. Meditation. ... ===. ... Best wishes. ... Israel Sadovnik Socratus ...   [End]
    • The god probably came up with the rating system used to dec...   Karlin   7mo

The god probably came up with the rating system used to decide which equations and theories to include in this ”top ten” list eh? It seems a bit self-serving, like it is giving the god an excuse to say ”Hark! Behold my greatest works - hear them live on Letterman Tuesday night, with special music guest Elvis coming back, at my command, for this one performance only” ... ... god Can be so irritating, with him its always like ”no matter how well the universe seems to function on it’s own, I can always get some believer guy to say ’na-uhhh, god did that’ - and all that the intellectuals can say ...   [retrieve this message]
  • The law of conservation and transformation energy/mass   socrat   20mo  C

The law of conservation and transformation energy/mass ... =. ... Somebody says: The law of energy conservation ... There isn’t such law in physics. There is ... ’ The law of conservation and transformation energy/mass.’ ... =. ... ‘ The Law of preservation and transformation of energy/ mass’ ... is a law about a symmetry and asymmetry in the Nature. ... ... If somebody think that , “ The Law of preservation ... and transformation of energy/ mass “ is a simple ... bookkeeping calculation of debit-credit he is mistaken. ... It is a primitive judgment about one of the most ... important Law in Nature. ... Why? ... Because on t ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Research Finds Carbon Nanotubes Harmful   CLEW   20mo  C

A short article on problems caused by carbon nanotubes: ... ... http://inhabitat.com/researchers-find-carbon-nanotubes-have-harmful-effects-on-waterways-and-algae-health/   [End]
  • Physics and Tautology.   socrat   20mo  C

Physics and Tautology. ... =. ... 1 ... Where did the masses for ‘ big bang ‘ come from ? ... These masses came from surrounding space. ... 2 ... Where did these masses from surrounding space come from ? ... These masses came from ‘big bang’. ... ===. ... Why he is poor ? ... Because he is stupid. ... Why he is stupid? ... Because he is poor. ... ===. ...   [End]
  • Cancer cure/treatment   lfis492a   21mo  C

I’m just very very ... amazed and in shock. I don’t know how to say how i feel. ... ... I wanted to know has anyone else really had the results that i have had with apricot seeds. ... ... I have NOT been diagnosted with cancer. A mass was on my side for about 3 or 4 years now. I DO NOT KNOW if it’s cancer. Found out about apricot seeds while looking up info on how to help my vaccine damaged daughter. I was looking up ozone therapy and came across a youtube video about Laetrile. Then I saw the documentary A World Without Cancer. ... ... I was a science major in H.S. and in college. I did not get any sp ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Congratulations and I hope you see continued progress. ...   Dquixote1217   21mo

Congratulations and I hope you see continued progress.  As you say, you are not sure what you have.  Could be that laetrile (apricot seeds) have been responsible, though normally laetrile is fairly slow acting.  Just a thought: you might try adding some inositol/IP6 and colloidal silver - as that combo seems to be a good one for eliminating tumors/tumor like masses.  If it were me, I would also consider curcumin and N-Acetyl Cysteine as well as changes to a healthy diet and lifestyle if needed.  And if you do get a definite diagnosis of cancer, there is more still ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Ifis492a, ... ... I have a few questions. ... ... Do you...   archus   21mo

Ifis492a, ... ... I have a few questions. ... ... Do you take the whole seed or just the inner part (small almond) of the apricot seed? ... ... Are you aware that all seeds are created with a bit of cyanide? This is how nature makes things so that the plant propagates without its seed being eaten by insects. ... ... The inside part of the seeds from apricot, plum, peach and even mango are edible in moderation. This may sound crazy but I love the bitter mango seed inner part. ... ... Thanks for bringing this topic up, I never knew the effects of Apricot seeds. As you must have read this there are two camps on this ...   [retrieve this message]
      • Hey Archus, ... I bought apricot kernels. After you crack o...   lfis492a   21mo

Hey Archus, ... I bought apricot kernels. After you crack open the pit there’s a kernel. It’s bitter. But I hear it is very bitter if taken out of the pit yourself after eating the fruit. I’m not aware that ”all” seeds have a little cyanide. I’ll check that out. From what i’m reading, the cyanide is locked in until a particular enzyme hits it and releases it. that enzyme is said to be coated on the cancer cells. ... ... Guys/gals there’s a great book i’m reading now about laetrile. it’s said to be the only ”authorized” book on the subject from the point of it’s actual developers. (as laetrile) I’ ...   [retrieve this message]
    • congrats, ... laetrile does work ive used it and seen the r...   woody7   21mo

congrats, ... laetrile does work ive used it and seen the results, here is a great article to read ... ... ... ... http://www.newswithviews.com/Howenstine/james53.htm   [End]
      • How have you used it??? is your story somewhere on curezone...   lfis492a   21mo

How have you used it??? is your story somewhere on curezone? or can you tell me a bit about it??? ... ... the article is GREAT!!! yes i’m reading the book ”The most important medical news of our time Laetrile (The Anti-Cancer Drug) Control For Cancer” by Glenn D. Kittler The authorized story. I’m only up to chapter 5 but it’s really informative and i’ve stopped reading to look into things mentioned in the book and things are checking out!!! ... ... amazing how something like this has to be found on youtube and then confirmed in curezone. the world beast ruling system is really at work i see. ... ... ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Congratulations, Lfis492a, I am happy for your family. .....   fledgling   21mo

Congratulations, Lfis492a, I am happy for your family. ... ... ... Just a thought... Maybe there is merit in trying something on your own...a kind of take-charge attitude. ... ... Whatever it is, keep on doing it. ... ... And try EFT at http://www.tapping.com ... I’ve had success there. ... ... ... My best. ... ... Fledgling   [End]
  • evolution or neo darwinian theory (actually hypothesis) is ...   samh69   23mo  C

the only possible source of new ”information” is mutations. mutations add noise/destroy ”information”. 2 levels of information. ... ... level 1-symbols only. lacking a message intended to be interpreted. ie- abcdef contains the same amount of information 1 as ghijkl both 6 symbols, both the same amount of information 1. hi how are you going today. hi how are you poiun reuio. both sentences contain the same amount of level 1 information. ... ... level 2. symbols which yield a message-”information 2”. hi how are you going today. hi how are you poiun reuio. yes they both contain the same amount of l ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Quantum electrodynamics + Biology = Who am I ?   socrat   24mo  C

Quantum electrodynamics + Biology = Who am I ? ... ==. ... Cells make copies of themselves. ... Different cells make different copies of themselves. ... Cells come in all shapes and sizes. ... Somehow these different cells are tied between themselves ... and during pregnancy process of 9 months gradually ( ! ) ... and by chance ( or not by chance ) they change own ... geometrical form from zygote to a child. ... Cells come in all shapes and sizes, and then . . . they are you. ... Cells they are you ( !? ) ... This is modern biomechanical /chemical point of view. ... # ... Maybe 99% agree that ‘Cells - they are you . ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Was wondering if you had seen this, Mr Socrates?! ... ... ...   mu-shen   24mo

Was wondering if you had seen this, Mr Socrates?! ... ... http://curezone.com/forums/fm.asp?i=1934475#i ... ... Your opinion would be appreciated!   [End]
    • ... ... ... ... I recently was part of an biophoton expe...   Sifucac   21mo

... ... ... ... I recently was part of an biophoton experiment at the Rhine Center’s Bio-Emissions Lab in Durham, NC. The recent invitation to the Center was extended by Executive Director John Kruth and Bill Joines who is the primary researcher and designer of this 30 year bio-energy research experiment. ... ... The experiment measurde bio-emissions or bio-photons that come from the human body. There are electromagnetic fields in and around the body that communicate through a light source of bio-energy called bio-photons. ... ... During the last thirty years the Rhine Center’s Bio-Emissions experiment mea ...   [retrieve this message]
  • DNA – Information - Evolution.   socrat   24mo  C

DNA – Information - Evolution. ... ... Carl Friedrich von Weizsacker in his book: ... ‘ The unity of Nature ‘ tried to understand the interaction ... between information and DNA. He wrote: ... ‘ Organisms control their own growth by means of the genetic ... information stored in the DNA molecules, . . . ‘ / page 281 / ... ‘ . . . the amount of information contained in the DNA . . . . is ... the information corresponding to the concept ‘ genetic constitution’. ... / page 281 / ... DNA is indeed the carrier of the genetic constitution. ... / page 282 / ... # ... My question. ... How does DNA ”draw” the shape of a human? ... To ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Cells make copies of themselves. ... Different cells make d...   socrat   24mo

Cells make copies of themselves. ... Different cells make different copies of themselves. ... Cells come in all shapes and sizes. ... Somehow these different cells are tied between themselves ... and during pregnancy process of 9 months gradually ( ! ) ... and by chance ( or not by chance ) they change own ... geometrical form from zygote to a child. ... Cells come in all shapes and sizes, and then . . . they are you. ... Cells they are you ( !? ) ... This is modern biomechanical /chemical point of view. ... # ... Maybe 99% agree that ‘Cells - they are you .’ ... But this explanation is not complete. ... Cells have ...   [retrieve this message]
      • i presume you are interested in the philosophy of science s...   samh69   23mo

i presume you are interested in the philosophy of science socrat so i will ask you this- ... ... can a process that hasnt been observed today and is claimed to have happened in the absence of a man documenting this process be classified as ”science”? ... ... and- can a process that has actually been observed today be extrapolated backwards and be classified as ”science” when speaking for the time periods this process is alleged to have happened in the past also without a man documenting this process?   [End]
        • ... ... Check out " The Man Who Knew Infinity: A Life...   #136970   23mo

... ... Check out " The Man Who Knew Infinity: A Life of ... the Genius Ramanujan" at the link below.  Ramanujan received messages ... in his dreams from Hindu gods which revealed mathematical formulas and solutions ... to him.  He often times had to work backwards from the solutions to the ... working of the problems but was always able to do it. ... ... It’s been a while since I read the book but I don’t ... believe that he completed college in India yet they made him a ... "reader" (professor in the USA) at Cambridge ... - completely unheard of then, and now.  There are mathemat ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Some models in physics. / My opinion./   socrat   24mo  C

T= 0K. ... and Kirchhoff ’s ‘absolutely black body’ are models of ... a Homogeneous Energy Vacuum - Space between billions Galaxies. ... By the way, Max Laue called the ‘absolutely black body’ ... as ‘ Kircchoff ’s vacuum’. ( vacuum - ! ) ... =. ... # ... Everybody think that conception of ‘ ideal gas’ is an abstract model. ... But the temperature of ‘ ideal gas’ is T=0K and it is exactly as the ... temperature of ‘black hole ‘ . Therefore I say, that conception o ... ‘ ideal gas’ is model of vacuum and we can use all formulas of ... ‘ ideal gas’ to understand the pure vacuum: T=0K. ... == ... P.S. ... What are results ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Genesis XXIc: The sacred book of the Physics.   socrat   25mo  C

. . . ... § 6. Proton: (p). ... § 7. The evolution of interaction between Photon/Electron and Proton: ... a) electromagnetic, ... b) nuclear, ... c) biological. ... § 8. The Physical Laws: ... a) Law of Conservation and Transformation Energy/ Mass, ... b) Pauli Exclusion Law, ... c) Heisenberg Uncertainty Law. ... § 9. Brain: Dualism of Consciousness. ... § 10. Practice: Parapsychology. Meditation. ... ===. ... Best wishes. ... Israel Sadovnik Socratus ... ===.   [End]
  • Left in the Dark - Extraordinary support for the frugivoria...   NH.is.Scientific   25mo  C

I’ve been reading this truly amazing free book that provides an excellent scientifically-sound (IMO) hypothesis for how we came to be left or right handed instead of ambidextrous like all the other animals of earth. But more importantly is the way it brings together a wealth of scientific research that supports our biologican and physiological existence as frugivores as opposed to carnivores, herbivores, insectivores, graminivores and definitely not omnivores. It also puts to bed the ”meat gave us bigger brains” and ”cooking made us human” myths that are, for some reason, being heavily p ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Interesting post NH. ... I wanted to ask if this concept of...   chrisb1   25mo

Interesting post NH. ... I wanted to ask if this concept of frugivorians as referenced within the book by Tony Wright, is exclusively fruit and fruit only? and/or does this include completely raw and/or veggies as well? ... ... Chrisb1.   [End]
      • A quick reply to say that my original post was wrong. The ...   NH.is.Scientific   25mo

A quick reply to say that my original post was wrong. The books available to purchase are actually the 2nd Edition just like the free version. Apologies for confusion.   [End]
      • Chrisb1, ... ... There seems to be an acceptance that we a...   NH.is.Scientific   25mo

Chrisb1, ... ... There seems to be an acceptance that we ate fruits and vegetable matter. ... ... Here are a few notes that I made on the book with page references. Some notes are from reading the reference material or independent research. ... ... Page 30 - Millenium Man of Kenya shows that bipedalism was in use 6 million years ago by an agile climber who walked on the ground and ate fruit and vegetable matter. ... ... ... ... ”At the University of Toronto, David Popovich has been studying the micro-nutrient content of the wild vegetation consumed by gorillas. He has found that much of the energy and nutrient v ...   [retrieve this message]
        • NH, thanks lots for this. ... ... A delight for me to rea...   trimnut2   25mo

NH, thanks lots for this. ... ... A delight for me to read. I shall follow it up. ... ... ciliate Troglodytella (abrassarti)? Has anyone gone the logical next step and tried adding this to their intestinial culture while eating the associated diet? ... ... I particularly noted the fat finding/development and absorption observation. This has always been the puzzle for me. Where did the nutrient absorption for fat soluble nutrients come from? ... ... Re: the TC FRY post. My biggest concern with many of these typed of observations is that REALLY KNOWING what actually happened may not be possible. Perhaps ...   [retrieve this message]
          • T2, ... ... I’m not aware of any testing with abrassarti ...   NH.is.Scientific   25mo

T2, ... ... I’m not aware of any testing with abrassarti but my take on this is that you don’t mess with the inner domain. If you think it’s having trouble coping, then water fast and then feed it the foods that it is biologically adapted to in the form that nature provides it. During a water fast, the gut flora hibernate and when you start refeedng, they resuscitate and all being well come to a natural balance which holds true throughout the digestive tract. If abrassarti is required to digest the green vegetables that undergo no digestion in the stomach, then it will be there or it’s task ...   [retrieve this message]
            • NH, Thanks for your reply. ... ... No internal domain issu...   trimnut2   25mo

NH, Thanks for your reply. ... ... No internal domain issues here but I wish to challenge your view. ... ... Tell me if I am wrong but I see something important here: very important. ... ... As I understand things none of the natural biota humans normally have produce EFA’s. We cannot make our own EFA’s and need to source all our EFA”S via diet. This article is the first time I have ever read a report that there may be a natural system that allows us to produce EFA’s. If this conjecture is true it gives a logical explanation for both how we were able to develop the way we did if our diet were predomi ...   [retrieve this message]
              • T2, ... ... Yours is a very interesting post and unfortuna...   NH.is.Scientific   25mo

T2, ... ... Yours is a very interesting post and unfortunately way above my head in many ways. I still cannot find a reference to T.abrassarti in the LitD text so I’m not sure why you keep mentioning it in relation to this discussion. Please forgive me if I’m just being thick. Perhaps you’re referring to one of the supporting studies that are held separate from the text and just not highlighting that fact. ... ... If you’re referring to the paper ”Nutritional Characteristics of Wild Primate Foods: Do the Diets of Our Closest Living Relatives Have Lessons for Us?”, I haven’t read it yet and will h ...   [retrieve this message]
                • Thanks lots NH (I'm Busy) n/m T2   trimnut2   24mo
                • Re: Left in the Dark - Extraordinary support for the frugiv...   Leviathon   24mo

Hi, interesting thread ... ... You might find this interesting: ... ... http://www.indiegogo.com/Make-up-your-own-mind ... ... Tony started a new book project aiming to get the theory into the mainstream so it can be looked at closer- as this would be an essential step in determining if the basic diagnosis is true and, if it is, this could single-handedly halt many of the problems spawning from the human mind today. Imagine how the world would change overnight if everyone realized we’re all neurologically dysfunctional. ... ... There is also a new interview/article on the theory which is very interesting, and ...   [retrieve this message]
  • The True Power of EBOO/RHP   professorozone   28mo  C

Here are some examples of blood being treated by RHP/EBOO... ... ... http://www.ozonehospital.com/truepower.html   [End]
  • We are surrounded by Duality.   socrat   29mo  C

We are surrounded by Duality. ... 1. ... A central concept of Quantum Theory is wave–particle duality. ... 2. ... The Universe as whole is Two - Measured World: ... one Reference Frame is the Matter World ... and another Reference Frame is the Vacuum World. ... It is possible to say that we are surrounded by Double Universe. ... 3. ... Our brain works on dualistic basis: ... usually as a logical consciousness and ... rarely as an unconsciousness. ... It means the interaction between billions and billions neurons ... can be in two states: ... a) In the state of consciousness ( C) ... b)or in the state of unconsciousness ( U). ... ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Source of Consciousness   socrat   30mo  C

Source of Consciousness ... ... Does evolution begin on big bang level? ... Does evolution begin on the quarks level? ... In our earthly world there is only one fundamental ... particle - electron ... Does evolution begin on the electron’s level? ... Can an electron evolve? ... Does an electron have consciousness ? ... Energy is electromagnetic waves (em): E=h*f ... Lorentz proved: there isn’t em waves without Electron ... It means the source of these em waves must be an Electron ... The electron and the em waves they are physical reality ... Can evolution of life begin on electron’s level? ... =. ... Molecular biology & mo ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Not By Chance the Existence Began. ... ... The infinite m...   socrat   30mo

Not By Chance the Existence Began. ... ... The infinite monkey theorem states that a monkey hitting keys ... at random on a typewriter keyboard for an infinite amount of time ... will almost surely type a given text, such as the complete works ... of William Shakespeare. ... The probability of a monkey exactly typing a complete work such ... as Shakespeare’s Hamlet is so tiny that the chance of it occurring ... during a period of time of the order of the age of the universe ... is extremely low, but not zero. ... . . . . . ... If there are as many monkeys as there are particles in the ... observable universe . . . ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Image Embedded Stained Plaque from Tooth   #143085   32mo  C

Hello, does this appear like normal plaque. I was just wondering if anyone knew anything about plaque stained under the microscope. Here is a picture. ... http://i1194.photobucket.com/albums/aa363/brittd91/toothstained.jpg ... ... If it is not normal please let me know what it appears like.   [End]
  • Does an Absolute Infinite Frame of Reference exist?   socrat   32mo  C

Does an Absolute Infinite Frame of Reference exist? ... Hmm? ... 1. ... The detected material mass of the matter in the Universe ... ( the cosmological constant / the critical density of Uuniverse) ... is so small (the average density of all substance in the ... Universe is approximately p=10^-30 g/sm^3 ) that it cannot ... ‘close’ the Universe into sphere and therefore our Universe ... as whole must be ‘open’, endless ... 2. ... The Universe as whole is Empty. ... But the Emptiness isn’t emptiness because it is filled with ... dark matter and dark energy : ‘ 90% or more of the matter ... in the Universe is unseen / ...   [retrieve this message]
    • T=0K ) ... the beautiful Earth was created? ... 3. ... The ...   socrat   32mo

T=0K ) ... the beautiful Earth was created? ... 3. ... The Vacuum is not empty space. ... Dirac wrote that ‘ virual particles – antiparticles ‘ live there. ... The astrophysics write that ‘ dark matter/ energy’ exists there. ... Question: ... How can the ‘ virual particles – dark antiparticles ‘ become real? ... 4. ... According to QED Electron in interaction with vacuum has ... infinite parameters ( energy, mass …etc ). ... First : it means that the Vacuum also has infinite parameter ... or parameters. ... Second: How in the Nature this infinite electron can have ... real local physical parameters? ... 5. ... In 1928 Dirac wrote ...   [retrieve this message]
    • If Infinity is some kind of reality: what to do? ... 1. .....   socrat   32mo

If Infinity is some kind of reality: what to do? ... 1. ... Classic physics has infinity as conception of ... Newtonian space and Newtonian time. ... 2. ... Quantum theory meets with infinity. ... 3. ... Cosmology occupied with infinity. ... . . . etc . . . . ... ===. ... About every part of physics occupied with concept ‘ infinity’. ... But . . . Infinity is a irrational concept. ... We cannot measure it. (!) ... What to do? ... # ... I can say: God doesn’t exist because we cannot see him/ her /it, ... touch him/ her/ it, hear or smell him /her/ it. ... Millions will agree with this argument. ... But in Physics I cannot say t ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Quantum of Light and my Parrot.   socrat   32mo  C

Gentlemen ... I have only two questions: ... First - ... Didn’t my parrot fly to you? ... Second - ... Why does everyone say that all movements are relative ... if the speed of quantum of light isn’t relative but ... it is an absolute constant in absolute Vacuum ? ... P.S. ... You can easily find out my parrot. It studied only ... two sentences: ‘ there is no absolute movement ’, ... ‘ there is no absolute reference system ‘ ... # ... Israel Sadovnik Socratus ... ==== . ... P.S. ... ‘ All these fifty years of conscious brooding have brought me ... no nearer to the answer to the question, ’What are light quanta?’ ... Nowadays every ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Quantum of Light and my Parrot. ... =. ... The fact number ...   socrat   32mo

Quantum of Light and my Parrot. ... =. ... The fact number - 1. ... In 1887 the Michelson-Morley experiment ... showed that the speed of quantum of light is constant ... in all directions regardless of the motion of the source. ... (c = 299,792,458 m/sec = 1) ... # ... The fact number - 2. ... Paper: “ On the Electrodynamics of moving Bodies.” ... Einstein’s second postulate says that ... the speed of quantum of light in the vacuum ... is absolute constant c=1. ... ============.. ... # ... Gentlemen ... I have only two questions: ... First - ... Didn’t my parrot fly to you? ... Second - ... Why does everyone say that all movements are rela ...   [retrieve this message]
      • Quantum of Light and my Parrot. ... =. ... The fact number ...   socrat   32mo

Quantum of Light and my Parrot. ... =. ... The fact number -1. ... 1729.The astronomical aberration effect of light showed ... the finite constant speed of quantum of light. ... # ... The fact number - 2. ... In 1887 the Michelson-Morley experiment ... showed that the speed of quantum of light is constant ... in all directions regardless of the motion of the source. ... (c = 299,792,458 m/sec = 1) ... # ... The fact number - 3. ... 1905. Paper: “ On the Electrodynamics of moving Bodies.” ... Einstein’s second postulate says that ... the speed of quantum of light in the vacuum ... is absolute constant c=1. ... ============.. ... # ... Ge ...   [retrieve this message]
        • Comment by Kris: ... Indeed... it is in total contradiction...   socrat   32mo

Comment by Kris: ... Indeed... it is in total contradiction to say that there is no ... absolute frame of reference, and then to say that the speed ... of light is constant... in which you can use for you calculations ... and experiments... ... . . . i.e. the speed of light IS an absolute frame of reference. ... ... However... they can fix their contradiction by making another statement – ... - there is no such thing as an absolute vacuum. ... With that statement, they make the speed of light relative, yet, ... hold the theoretical absolute frame of reference of c. ... What’s worse is, all ”more accurate” measure ...   [retrieve this message]
          • Book ‘Dreams of a final theory’. By Steven Weinberg. ... Pa...   socrat   29mo

Book ‘Dreams of a final theory’. By Steven Weinberg. ... Page 66. ... ‘ Most scientists use quantum mechanics every day in they ... working lives without needing to worry about the fundamental ... problem of its interpretation. ... . . .they do not worry about it. A year or so ago . . . . . ... our conversation turned to a young theorist who had been quite ... promising as a graduate student and who had then dropped ... out of sight. I asked Phil what had interfered with the ... ex-student’s research. Phil shook his head sadly and said: ... ‘ He tried to understand quantum mechanics.’ (!) ... # ... Book ‘ The trou ...   [retrieve this message]
  • The Genesis 0f Universe.   socrat   32mo  C

The Genesis 0f Universe. ... # ... Once upon a time, 20 billions of years ago, all matter ... (all elementary particles and all quarks and their ... girlfriends- antiparticles and antiquarks, all kinds of ... waves: electromagnetic, gravitational, muons… ... gluons field ….. etc.) – was assembled in a ‘single point ’. ... And after there was a ‘ Big Bang’. ... The scientists wrote very thick books about this theory. ... But nobody wrote the reason of the ‘ Big Bang ’ because ... nobody knows it. ... I know the reason. ... The action, when the God compresses all Universe ... into his palm, we have named ‘a si ...   [retrieve this message]
  • What is the material basis of Quantum Consciousness ?   socrat   3y  C

What is the material basis of Quantum Consciousness ? ... Will Physics explain Consciousness? ... At what step does consciousness begin? ... ... Our brain works on dualistic basis: ... a) consciousness , b) unconsciousness ... In his last autobiographic article, Einstein wrote: ... ” . . . the discovery is not the matter of logical thought, ... even if the final product is connected with the logical form” ... In book ‘ The Holographic Universe’ Michael Talbot ... on page 160 explained this situation in such way: ... ‘ Contrary to what everyone knows it is so, it may not be ... the brain that produce consc ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Thoughts on Source and Orientational Possibilities re Consc...   vairagi   3y

In response to your multi pointed note, for some of us the brain is more correctly termed, a filter, a distributor, part of the personel projection system. Not to ignore the calculating features, but rather to stay with the more basic design, as your topic is also requiring w re to consciousness. ... ... Interesting also how evan modern science understands and teaches that the brains major divisions are not geneticly designed to do different things, and thus tho often areas of the organ are described as having certain specific individual attributes, this is found, upon a more complete analysis, ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Video Embedded Re: What is the material basis of Quantum Consciousness ?   turiya   3y

”What is the material basis of Quantum Consciousness?” ... ... Or, is it the other way round? - Is consciousness the basis of material reality? ... ... ... ... Emptiness of the mind leads to fullness of the heart. ... ... ...   [End]
    • Re: What is the material basis of Quantum Consciousness ?   socrat   3y

1 ... Question in the XXI centure: ... Who needs ”mental telepathy” when we have cell phones? ... 2 ... Question in the XXII century. ... Who needs ”men” when we have ‘robots‘ ? ... # ... Functioning Synapse Created Using Carbon Nanotubes: ... Devices Might Be Used in Brain Prostheses or Synthetic Brains ... ... ScienceDaily (Apr. 22, 2011) — ... Engineering researchers the University of Southern California have made ... a significant breakthrough in the use of nanotechnologies for the ... construction of a synthetic brain. They have built a carbon nanotube ... synapse circuit whose behavior in tests reproduces the functi ...   [retrieve this message]
      • Re: AI   vairagi   3y

Complexity on such a scale. Interesting how often Ten to the Eleventh is found to be applicable/close enough to be used in our western science. ... ... Whether its the conventionally confounding abilities of savants, or other similar seeming odd manifestations, or Einstein’s mentioning that he came by his understanding not by rational brain process but by an intuitive one, the brain will continually astound its researchers, like all of this entwined hologramatic physicality, with infinity and unlimited mutability, super intelligences and functioning awareness’ where ever we look and become invo ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Re: What is the material basis of Quantum Consciousness ?   Amateur Philosopher   31mo

An article I wrote entitled a Quantum leap in the search for consciousness attempts to she light on this very issue.It speaks of the current scientist breakthroughs that are being made in this field and how some scientist are attempt to shed light on the origins of consciousness. It can be found here ... ... Quantum Leap in the Search for Consciousness ...   [End]
  • Candida & Candidiasis suceptibility database   #137701   3y  C

I’ve been using this for a while: ... ... Candida & Candidiasis suceptibility database can be found at: http://antibiotics.toku-e.com/s/?w=Candida ... ... The data is regularly updated and it is freely available with no registration. ... ... Enjoy!   [End]
  • Asking for your prayers across the world/1/11/11   UserX   3y  C

Re: my posts on Doc Sutter’s forum, I am in some of the last of the benzo detox out of my CNS. This is experimental and very difficult. These drugs were made to shut down the CNS. ... ... I need your prayers right now that I make it thru this. Please, let’s prove to the world that Natural Healing works. That we can get thru the worst of any of the drugs by cleaning our bodies out. That THE CONSPIRACY HASN’T WON WITH ALL OF US. ... ... Thanks and God bless all! ... ... Pioneer1 ... ...   [End]
    • Here's energy, Pioneer!   fledgling   3y

Your body knows how to do this in perfect health. ... ... Success! ... ... Fledgling   [End]
    • Re: Asking for your prayers across the world/1/11/11   Mira528   3y

Sending many good healing wishes your way. Also imagining you with a ray of soft white light shining on you (may sound crazy, but I do this kind of thing with surprising results). ... ... Looking forward to when you post about how much better you’re feeling!   [End]
      • Thank you, Mira. The more we learn that works, the more we...   UserX   3y

Thank you, Mira. The more we learn that works, the more we are able to share with others. I will try your suggestion.   [End]
        • You’re welcome, Pioneer. You always give a lot to others. ...   Mira528   3y

You’re welcome, Pioneer. You always give a lot to others. I just went through a time of major troubles in my life. I kept shining the imaginary light on all people involved. I concentrated on this intensely and there was a lot at stake for my family. The other thing I do is feel grateful for whatever is happening and at the same time, ask for what I truly wish for in my heart. ... ... Yesterday, I was at a point of accepting the worst. Yet today, everything turned around and the best possible outcome happened. This is a huge issue that has been with me for years, draining my energy, and ...   [retrieve this message]
    • I believe that Jesus Chris is the great physician and that ...   western07   3y

I believe that Jesus Chris is the great physician and that HE is health. Nothing is impossible for HIM and nothing is too hard for HIM. He is more powerful than any drug. Even a glass of water could heal thousands of worst illnesses by HIS grace and power. And He has already proven that. Nature itself could show it. ... ... ... ... ...   [End]
  • Purest water with a Water Distiller   jonathanmilson   4y  C

... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... Normal ... 0 ... ... ... ... ... false ... false ... false ... ... EN-US ... X-NONE ... X-NONE ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Contradictory debates on MMS use   IvanDrvaric   4y  C

Hello collegues, ... ... So according to very lively and interesting debates and arguments the final conclusion is? ... a) MMS is uncondinionally accepted remedy? ... b) MMS is scamm? ... c) MMS is conditionally accepted ... - some kind of infections... ... ... Why my interest was stick to the MMS? ... ... Speculation that microorganism’s biofilms could be penetrated in and fragmented with ClO2. I speculate that biofilms are so ... superficial to any treatment ( so as antibiotic or antifungal ... as home remedies ) that these treatments are only produce remission state which could be maintained by some addiction or ...   [retrieve this message]
    • from what I can see the jury is still out on MMS, but it’s ...   Bossis   4y

from what I can see the jury is still out on MMS, but it’s leaning in the direction of unfavorable. There are many unfavorable blogs, comments (on forums like this one) and worries expressed by experts and nonexperts regarding possible side effects of using this type of treatment. There are also folks who really seemed to have benefited from it. If I were interested in using it, I would research it more heavily first, and use it with caution. I would also NOT assume that unfavorable body responses (vomiting, rashes, etc) are just a result of die-off. Make sure you have a doctor who ca ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Hello IvanDrvaric, ... ... A question to ponder... ... .....   SilverFox   4y

Hello IvanDrvaric, ... ... A question to ponder... ... ... If you remove all the biofilm from your body, will you still be alive? ... ... Remember, mucous is biofilm. Without mucous, your stomach and GI tract would have problems with normal body functions. ... ... Tom ... ...   [End]
  • Are you so sure any bacteria is good?   redwagon   4y  C

Google Scientific Titles ... ... Lactobaccilus gives man Endocartitis ... Probiotic Sepsis in child from cuturelle ... 29 people in the netherands die from probiotics ... From Sepsis to Sour Milk Lactic Acidosis ... ... ... There is a condition called lactobaccillosis and cylotic vaginitic caused by too much of this good bacteria. ... Lactic Acidosis is what people with AIDS Cancer Diabetes ... usually die from.Caused by medication but also lactic acid producing bacteria and food.D lactic acidosis. ... Google D lactic acidosis caused by probiotics. ... My son and I have developed liver and kidney damage from these friendl ...   [retrieve this message]
    • - You should look into Probiotic Sepsis. ... It exists and ...   parazapper   4y

- You should look into Probiotic Sepsis. ... It exists and it kills people. ... ... Yes it does, but this is missing the point. ... ... The reason that it exists is not because it just suddenly turns bad. It becomes a problem when the bodies immune system fails usually due to marginal acidosis. ... ... Everything in the body relies on balance and when the balance is lost, things go wrong: disease, infection, malfunction. ... ...   [End]
    • Yes of course many bacteria are good for us. In fact there ...   stanleytapp   3y

Yes of course many bacteria are good for us. In fact there are many kind of bacteria in our body to complete digestion process. There are good as well as necessary for human body.   [End]
  • Dangers of Genetically Modified Foods   jurplesman   4y  C

I think it is of the utmost importance for people to familiarize themselves about the possible consequences of GM foods on human health. There are many studies showing that genetically modified foods are enemies to the healthy bacteria in our gut and that GM food are likely to affect our digestive system over time, having inevitable adverse effects on our physical and mental health. ... I would like to see all GM foods to be banned from the food market. ... ... Please take some time out to listen to the 84 minutes lecture given by Jeffery Smith at: Possible Dangers of Genetically Modified Foods a ...   [retrieve this message]
Page 2 of 2
1   2    

Filter Messages: order by

Selected Ads from CureZone Sponsors: Become a Sponsor

VIP

All Natural Oxy-Powder
Buy Direct. Same or Next Day Shipping. Rated Best Colon Cleansing Prod...
Herpes Treatment News
World-First Single Application Herpes Treatment.
Faster, Easier and H...
High Blood Pressure?
How 3 easy exercises drop blood pressure below 120/80 as soon as today

PLAT

Oxy-Powder® Colon Cleanse
All Natural Oxygen Cleanser. Rated Best Product Line by NaturalNews...
Free Clark DVD!
A rare interview with Dr. Hulda Clark on DVD for FREE. Patients give their te...

GOLD

Medically research anti-diabetic effects
Electrolyzed drinking water significantly reduces bl...
Proven Candida Diet
The Only Legitimate Diet for Treating Candida in 30 Days
Utopia Silver Supplements
Advanced Colloidal Silver-Mankind’s original and safest Natural Ant...
Destroy Parasites Quickly
Learn How to Destroy Parasites And Be Free of Your Unbearable Sympt...

GOLD

Greens First
Healthy Never Tasted So Good!-TM
The Proven Antioxidant Power of 10 Servings o...
Anti Cancer Medical Effect
Medical researchers confirm electrolyzed reduced water protects ag...
Healthy Weight Loss
”I saw results almost immediately, losing 52 pounds between September and...
Natural Cancer Remedies

SILVER

Lugol’s Iodine Free S&H
J.Crow’s® Lugol’s Iodine Solution. Restore lost reserves.
Oraltech Labs
Oraltech Labs Bad Breath Cure
Life Technology™
Transformational Technology For Mind Body And Soul.
Rose Laurel OPC Plus
Beat cancer and boost immunity with 100% pure oleander supplement. 15% o...

Back To Top How many people click on the sponsord links? Become a Sponsor

Add This Forum To Your Favorites!

Share:  Facebook  MySpace  Digg  Reddit  StumbleUpon  Furl this page  Delicious  BlinkList  dzone  Simpy.com  Fark.com  BlogMarks  Wists.com  Google

Translate This Page:

French    German    Spain    Italian    Dutch    Russian    Portuguese    Japanese    Korean    Arabic    Chinese Simplified

Challenge the message and not the messenger!
The first person to resort to name calling automatically loses the debate!

351 messages, 100 topics, topics per page limited to: 40, average number of messages per page: 176, 2 pages,  45,433 page views

"Some succeed because they are destined to suceed, other because they're determined to."

Image Galler Biology Image Gallery         Image Galler Last 30 Uploads
Google Ads

Google Ads

Google Ads

Google Ads

Donate to CureZone

Guest Book - Liver Flush FAQ - News - Link Exchange - Add URL - How To Exchange Links? - About Global Directory

Terms of Service - Privacy Policy - Spam Policy - Disclaimer - Guidelines & Rules - Forum Trolls - Fair use notice

Staff's pages:  Owen - Wrenn - Maya

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - About - Donors - Stats

Copyright 2014  curezone.org

fetched in 3.24 sec at 4/19/2014 2:25:39 AM, requested by 50.16.65.168, referred by http://curezone.org/forums/f2.asp?f=855 , requested 1 pages during this session, y=25