CureZone.org   Educating Instead of Medicating Like CureZone website on Facebook
Home > Forums33137 visitors online now Add To Favorites Log On    Join/Sign Up    User Finder   Inbox New
The Best Favorites

Newsletter:

Search:
Forums BLogs FAQ Images Health Diseases Diet Foods Cleanse Convert

Physics Forum

Read This First:  Success  Educational  Failed  Warning  BSA  RN  ALL R  ~BSA  ~RN  RRR  RR  Image Embedded  Video Embedded Audio Embedded   Images   Description   Books   Rules
 112,415 page views     413 messages     165 topics     4 pages
Post New Topic  Post new topic message to this forum by using a plain text editor  Post new topic message to this forum by using advanced HTML text editor called FCK  Post new topic message to this forum by using advanced HTML text editor called Tiny MCE 

Original Forum Layout     Add To Favorites!
Last Message
22d ago
Search:   Top 300
Forum: Physics     All Forums 
Like Physics Forum on Facebook.com
Challenge the message and not the messenger!
The first person to resort to name calling automatically loses the debate!
Page 4 of 4
1  2  3   4    

• Video Embedded Interesting video, somewhat explains quantum mechanics...   Corey   22d

... ... ...   [End]
  • Is this for real?   Corey   22d

http://curezone.com/upload/_G_H_Forums/dont_know.jpg   [End]
  • 111,111,111 x 111,111,111 12,345,678,987,654,321   #13594   50d  C

111,111,111 x 111,111,111 = 12,345,678,987,654,321   [End]
  • Think outside the Earth-box.   socrat   70d  C

Think outside the Earth-box. ... a) ... We live in Earth- box and see that all electron’s (E=h*f) ... parameters become infinite ( E= ∞) in interaction with vacuum. ... b) ... It is forbidden by ... * The Law of conservation and transformation of energy/ mass* ... c) ... But according to Dirac there is another box: Vacuum’s holes-box (!) ... with virtual negative particles (- E=Mc^2) ... d) ... So, thinking outside the Earth-box I can suggest that electron (E=h*f) ... in Vacuum’s holes-box (!) somehow can transform into Dirac’s virtual ... negative particles (- E=Mc^2). ... This local negative energy (- E=Mc^2) fo ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Physics toys   #13594   83d

http://curezone.com/upload/Members/Faces/New/physics_toys.jpg   [End]
  • Video Embedded Every day physics   #13594   3mo
  • The importance of six   #13594   3mo

http://curezone.com/upload/Members/Faces/New/what_good_is_6.gif   [End]
  • Limericks concerning physics   #13594   3mo

Some of these are fairly good. ... ... ...   [End]
  • Physics that is understandable   #13594   3mo

http://www.buzzfeed.com/billypeltzer/20-jokes-only-a-physics-nerd-will-appreciate-ecuv ... ...   [End]
  • Video Embedded Dog learns about laws of physics   #13594   3mo
  • Nature and Infinity.   socrat   3mo  C

Nature and Infinity. ... =. ... There are two separate infinite substances that exist in Nature: ... ”infinitely big” and ”infinitely small”. ... The infinitely big substance is Zero Vacuum: T=0K. ... ( spacetime continues forever) ... The infinitely small substance is Planck’s constant – ... - quantum of light - ( h, h*). ... These two constants are fundament of creation everything in Nature. ... ===.. ... Best wishes. ... Israel Socratus. ... =.. ...   [End]
  • Can *Physics* be evolutionary theory?   socrat   5mo  C

Can *Physics* be evolutionary theory? ... ===… ... There is a conception of *evolutionary cosmology* ... There is a conception of *evolutionary geology* ... There is a conception of *evolutionary biology* ... There is a conception of *evolutionary zoology* ... There is a conception of *evolutionary psychology* ... . . . . . . .etc ... But there isn’t conception of *evolutionary physics* ... # ... There is a part of science which we call ‘ biophysics ‘. ... Is it possible what one part of this science ‘ bio’ has evolution ... and the other part of the same knowledge ‘ physics’ has not a ... conception of evolution ? ... ...   [retrieve this message]
    • What/where is the essence of quantum evolutionary theory ...   socrat   4mo

What/where is the essence of quantum evolutionary theory ? ... In my opinion the essence is hidden in ... * The theory of Quantum Electrodynamics*. ... As the QED is studied interaction between energy ... (photon/electron) with matter so it needed to pay attention ... on these two parallel ways of quantum evolution. ... ==.. ... *The classical physicist (biophysicist) * must all time keep ... in the mind the Planck’s constant because the life /evolution ... begins on the quantum level: h , h*=h/2pi , QED. ... ==.. ... israel socratus ... ...   [End]
    • waves changes and form particle even your sound of your voi...   trust2009   4mo

waves changes and form particle even your sound of your voice and you know it that is why it can say something to mean something. check it out. interesting.   [End]
  • The photon and the electron are one and the same particle i...   socrat   5mo  C

The photon and the electron are one and the same particle in different conditions. ... =. ... In every physical text-book is possible to read that the photon ... and the electron are very different particles. ... What do we know about them? ... About photon Einstein wrote: ... ‘ All these fifty years of conscious brooding have brought me ... no nearer to the answer to the question, ’What are light quanta?’ ... Nowadays every Tom, Dick and Harry thinks he knows it, ... but he is mistaken. ‘ ... And we don’t know why the electron has six ( 6 ) formulas ... E=h*f , e^2=ah*c , +E=Mc^2 and -E=Mc^2 , ... E=-me^4/2h ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Electron: -/+ Mc^2 h* h*f.   socrat   5mo  C

Electron: -/+ Mc^2 h* h*f. ... =. ... In his 1924 doctoral work Louis de Broglie wrote that every ... quantum particle with energy E=M^2 is tied with wave’s process ... by equality: Mc^2 = hf. ... # ... In 1925 Goudsmit and Uhlenbeck wrote ( as a hypothesis) that ... electron must / can revolve around its diameter. This own electron’s ... hypothetical rotation was named ” spin (h*=h / 2pi ) ”. ... # ... In 1928 Dirac wrote his theory which showed : ... a) in nature must exist electron with negative energy: -E=Mc^2 ... b) the hypothetical ’spin’ is real process of electron’s rotation. ... ==.. ... My conclusion. ... D ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Voltage induced TMJ   simplynatural   8mo  C

I daily have aching jaw muscles and then headache...the problem. One of the suspected culprits is a voltage in my mouth..sounds weird..first let me give you the background. Except for this problem I am in very good health & 65 years old. I had a titanium tooth implant done for #19 (bottom left molar). The implant was placed with no problem and 6 months later a porcelain over gold crown was installed. The day after the crown installation, when I started to eat, I noticed jaw ache, both sides of my mouth. That was the first time I noticed such an ache. That was more than 4 months ago and hav ...   [retrieve this message]
  • How did Einstein arrive at Time in SRT ?   socrat   9mo  C

How did Einstein arrive at Time in SRT ? ... =. ... Thinking about why photon has constant speed Einstein ... decided that something must be happened with the space and time. ... And then (to have time) he took distance ( d=vt ) and divided on ... constant speed of quantum of light (c) and had negative time ... (t =d/c=1/ 3 X 10^8 meters/second) . Later Minkowski (trying to understand ... SRT ) took this negative time as a positive (! ) geometrical 4D- dimension (!) ... and gave his math-geometrical interpretation. ... In the beginning many physicists said that it is impossible to 1 second ... be equal to 1 ce ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Experimentation with cavitation effect on Colloidal Silver   truth57   10mo  C

Hi everyone. I wondered whether anyone with technical/scientific expertise could answer these questions please: ... 1. What would be the effect of cavitation upon colloidal silver? ... Let me explain...I have been experimenting with the use of an ultra-sound generator at 40Hz in order to combine citric acid with lecithin, thus forming what is apparently ’Liposomal Vitamin C’. This effect is induced by the effect of cavitation, which basically bonds the lecithin with the citric acid, enabling for example the ingestion of the juice of two whole lemons without causing any stomach acidity. So why ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Ultrasonics can break a colloid, cause drop out if on too l...   kscmac   10mo

Ultrasonics can break a colloid, cause drop out if on too long.   [End]
    • I observed the cavitation effect upon water (which also kil...   InCharge   10mo

I observed the cavitation effect upon water (which also kills all bacteria)and thought about the fact that colloidal silver needs to be stirred during the production process ... ... CS doesn’t need to be stirred, but it is best because keeps the silver from sloughing off the  rods, and falling down to the bottom of the jar. I believe this is one reason some end up with colored CS. ... ... 2. A by-product of this idea is also the fact that the cavitation effect superheats the H20 molecules, so presumably this would avoid the need to physically heat the colloidal silver solution during product ...   [retrieve this message]
      • You can use clear corn syrup, a cinnamon can cap the silver...   kscmac   10mo

You can use clear corn syrup, a cinnamon can cap the silver. Heating ionic silver reduces part of it to colloidal silver.   [End]
      • RE. There is no need to heat the water. Some do. I think i...   Esstee   10mo

RE. There is no need to heat the water. Some do. I think it speeds up the process, in fact if I remember right this along with other factors was one of the things the ”Blue man” did when making his concoctions. I am not suggesting that is one of the factors that made him blue, just that I seem to remember he did it. ... ... I think you’ll find that the results of heating your water can do far more than that of speeding up the process. ie. heating your initial solution either close to OR at boiling promotes some serious chemical changes beyond that of pushing the reaction along. ie. the absenc ...   [retrieve this message]
        • Boiling reduces ionic silver(IS) to colloidal silver(CS). T...   kscmac   10mo

Boiling reduces ionic silver(IS) to colloidal silver(CS). The blue man used SALT mixed with tap water to make his ... SILVER CHLORIDE which attaches to human tissue permanently! Colloidal silver is the particulate silver, ionic silver(IS) is composed of ions of silver! In taking internally CS is the safer one as ionic will also attach to cells.   [End]
    • The reason the silver is softly stirred is to keep the silv...   Johny Apple Bomb   10mo

The reason the silver is softly stirred is to keep the silver from concentrating between the electrodes, causing agglomeration (larger particles) between the electrodes. ... ... So in my opinion the ultrasonic would likely over stir the solution. The contaminates from the electrodes would be stirred into the solution instead of dropping to the bottom. ... ... Haven’t tried it yet though.   [End]
    • I hope citric acid is a typo. Ascorbic acid is vitamin C.   PocketLady   9mo

I hope citric acid is a typo. Ascorbic acid is vitamin C.   [End]
  • A mark of Quantum Gravity.   socrat   10mo  C

A mark of Quantum Gravity. ... =. ... The theory of gravity must begin from quantum gravity, ... But we have not theory of quantum gravity and therefore ... it is possible to find many theories about this subject. ... =. ... My opinion. ... =. ... To create theory of gravity ( quantum gravity ) is needed ... a mass , an energy and a reference frame where the gravity ... can be created. ... The reference frame is a vacuum. ... The condition of mass is E=kT ... The condition of energy is E=h*f ... Then the process of beginning of gravitation can have scheme: ... h*v = kT logW. ... h*v kT logW. ... h*v kT logW. ...   [retrieve this message]
    • ... # ... The process of quantum gravity can go only when ...   socrat   10mo

... # ... The process of quantum gravity can go only when the mass ... of helium II is gathered in Avogadro’s number of particles ... ( in a local place ) ... And when Helium II rotates it must create ... Loschmidt’s number of particles in a given volume. ... # ... The process of gathering Loschmidt’s number of particles in ... a given volume cannot be often action. On the contrary, ... the gravity process is rare in the Universe Therefore we can ... read that: ’’ All the matter that we can see, however, appears ... to be no more than about 4% of the total masses and more ... than 90% in the Universe is an u ...   [retrieve this message]
      • I am just a quantum beginner but as I understand it the iss...   Karlin   7mo

I am just a quantum beginner but as I understand it the issue is that, according to our equations, the orbits of the electrons around the nucleas of every known atom should be decaying and would be falling into the nucleas. Over time, and there has been plenty of time for it to happen, all those ”known atoms” would not exist in the state we see them in now after the orbiting electrons crashed. ... ... And yet, all this matter continues to exist in a stable state. ... ... Whyyyyyyyy? ... ... And that is the basis of quantum theory.... to explain why, to identify the other forces that keeps atoms stab ...   [retrieve this message]
  • The basis of SRT ( by an uneducated Socratus)   socrat   11mo  C

The basis of SRT ( by an uneducated Socratus) ... ===. ... SRT is based on four facts. ... ... Fact number 1: ... The constant speed of photon in vacuum is minimal. ... ( from vacuum’s point of view and tachyon theory ) ... ... Fact number 2: ... The inertia of photon depends on its potential energy: E=Mc^2 ... In 1905 Einstein asked: ... “ Does the inertia of a body depend upon its energy content ?” ... As he realized the answer was: ... “ Yes, it depends on E= Mc^2 ” ... It means that inertia of quantum particle (photon, electron ) ... depends on E= Mc^2 ( nobody explains the details of such ... possibility of ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Future and Time / hypothesis /   socrat   12mo  C

Future and Time / hypothesis / ... 1 ... If you travel with a speed less - less than constant speed ... of quantum of light ( c 1) ... then sooner or later a new time and future will come to you. ... Heisenberg Uncertainty principle need to use here. ... 4. ... Of course, a person cannot travel with such speed, ... but a quantum particle has this possibility. ... For example: ... When speed of the photon is c=1 then time exists as an infinite time ... (an eternity) as for photon as also for its reference frame. ... But photon can destroy this eternity and create a time - phenomena . ... We call such time - pheno ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Euler's Equation and the Reality of Nature.   socrat   14mo  C

1. ... We call such particle - ‘ electron’ and its energy is: E=h*f. ... ... In this way I (as a peasant ) can understand the reality of nature. ... ==. ... I reread my post. ... My God, that is a naïve peasant’s explanation. ... It is absolutely not scientific, not professor’s explanation. ... Would a learned man adopt such simple and naive explanation? ... Hmm, . . . problem. ... In any way, even Mr. Dexter Sinister and Mr. Gary ... wouldn’t agree with me, I want to say them ... ’ Thank you for emails and cooperation’ ... =. ... Best wishes. ... Israel Sadovnik Socratus. ... =. ... P.S. ... ’ They would play a greater and g ...   [retrieve this message]
    • ... My questions are: ... Can ‘dirac’s virtual particles...   socrat   13mo

... My questions are: ... Can ‘dirac’s virtual particles’ have geometrical form of circle? ... Can we use Euler equation to this circle- particle ? ... Which physical laws can we use to this circle- particle ? ... How can be tied Euler equation, physical laws and ... circle- particle into one theory ? ... ==.. ... I say that there is circle-particle that can change / ... transformed into sphere-particle and vice versa ... and Euler’s equation cosx + isinx in = e^ix can explain ... this transformation / fluctuation of quantum particle ... I try to understand more details. ... I have circle- particle with two infinite ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Does somebody know what Vacuum is ?   socrat   14mo  C

Does somebody know what Vacuum is ? ... No, we don’t know what Vacuum is. ... 1 ... Paul Dirac wrote: ... ‘ The problem of the exact description of vacuum, in my opinion, ... is the basic problem now before physics. Really, if you can’t correctly ... describe the vacuum, how it is possible to expect a correct description ... of something more complex? ‘ ... 2. ... The most fundamental question facing 21st century physics will be: ... What is the vacuum? As quantum mechanics teaches us, with ... its zero point energy this vacuum is not empty and the word ... vacuum is a gross misnomer! ... / Prof. Friedwardt Winte ...   [retrieve this message]
    • How to understand Vacuum: T=0K ? ... ==. ... Physics (class...   socrat   14mo

How to understand Vacuum: T=0K ? ... ==. ... Physics (classical + quantum) lives under shadow of Vacuum. ... I want throw light on this Vacuum. ... Three theories explain the Vacuum T=0K : ... a) theory of ideal gas because its temperature is T=0K, ... ... b) QED theory because this theory explain interaction ... photon / electron not only with matter but with vacuum too, ... ... c) Euler’s equation: e^ i(pi) = - 1, because only in the ... negative vacuum T=0K can exist ‘ virtual imaginaries particles’ ... which Euler described by his formula: e^ i(pi) + 1= 0. ... ... d) The global conservation of energy is infinite ...   [retrieve this message]
      • Euler Identity within a new quantum theory. ... http://www....   socrat   14mo

Euler Identity within a new quantum theory. ... http://www.youtube.com/watch?NR=1&v=_XZGOGvuBlI&feature=endscreen ... ... ==. ...   [End]
      • . . . . . . the energy - electric Universe. ... ==. ... V...   socrat   14mo

. . . . . . the energy - electric Universe. ... ==. ... Vacuum energy is some kind of energy in the infinite space ... between billion and billion galaxies. ... In this infinite space virtual potential energy particles exist ... with energy: E=Mc^2. ... Using inner impulse h*=h/2pi they appear from vacuum ... as phenomena with energy: E=h*f ... The effects of vacuum energy can be experimentally observed ... in various phenomena such as spontaneous emission ... the Casimir effect and the Lamb shift. ... ===.. ... socratus ...   [End]
  • Alice in Quantumland   socrat   14mo  C

Alice in Quantumland ... =. ... The theory of quantum electrodynamics describes Nature as absurd ... from the point of view of common sense. ... And it agrees fully with experiment. ... So I hope you accept Nature as She is — absurd. ... / QED : The Strange Theory of Light and Matter ... page. 10. by R. Feynman / ... ... In the other words: ... Physicists without a mind show us the existence of nature. ... ==.. ...   [End]
    • I think that it is possible to understand the universe ......   socrat   14mo

I think that it is possible to understand the universe ... using usual common logical thought. ... We need only understand in which zoo (reference frame ) ... physicists found higgs-boson and 1000 its elementary brothers. ... ... socratus ... ...   [End]
    • I think that it is possible to understand the universe ......   socrat   14mo

I think that it is possible to understand the universe ... using usual common logical thought. ... We need only understand in which zoo (reference frame ) ... physicists found higgs-boson and 1000 its elementary brothers. ... =. ... To create particle accelerators is needed reference frame of vacuum.(!) ... It means that physicists take vacuum as a reflector of the real (!) ... structure of nature: the space between billions and billions galaxies. ... ... But on the other hand, today’s physicists refuse to take vacuum ... T=0K as real fundament of Universe. ... ‘ It is true . . . there is such a thing as absolute ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Alice in Quantumland ... an allegory of Quantum Physics ....   socrat   14mo

Alice in Quantumland ... an allegory of Quantum Physics ... ... (Below is a sample from the publisher’s blurb) ... ... This story is physics told through a fantasy allegory. ... Alice falls through the screen of her television set and finds herself ... in Quantumland. This is a place where she encounters unusual characters ... who demonstrate to her the basics of quantum physics. ... She meets electrons, whose positions must be uncertain unless they are ... moving rapidly ... She visits the Heisenberg Bank and sees particles get short term energy loans ... She talks to the Uncertain Accountant who cannot make ...   [retrieve this message]
      • Perhaps this is why I responded when and as I did. ... ......   vairagi   14mo

Perhaps this is why I responded when and as I did. ... ... A in Q land is certainly a prime example of a hundred years of theory apologetics. ... ... I cant see how Q theory is impossible to understand, only that it is a failed theory and made increasingly uncredable as it is continued to be used, in ever more indepth, sub atomic or cosmologic investigations. ... ... As a counter argument, part of La Violette’s book, Beyond the Big Bang, shares the different,opposing,thoughts and ideas, that have been generated all thru history, on the sub atomic and the cosmological. Where Alice’s adventure in data orie ...   [retrieve this message]
  • am i crazy or do i have an ability?   Tortured01   14mo  C

This may be long but i hope people take time to read it. i want to start out by saying that my family is of native American decent and i know that we have always attracted spirits to us. until recently i have never been lucky enough to see one. I’ve had an invisible guest in every single home I’ve lived in. leading me to believe that its one that follows ME. this Im ok with because Im used to it. I’ve also experienced other things which i can deal with like smelling cologn of a deceased person I’ve never met or someone who Im missing. there is also the curse of feeling emotions of o ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Tortured, human beings are born with instincts that are soo...   SoulfulSurvivor   14mo

Tortured, human beings are born with instincts that are soon extinguished as they age.  Empathy - the ability to "feel" the emotions of others and imagine those feelings is not a "bad thing," though it can really get out of control if we’re particularly vulnerable due to childhood traumas, etc. ... ... You’ve been properly diagnosed BiPolar?  And, you’ve been prescribed medication that is closely monitored?  Sometimes, this is helpful, but medications are not the sole answer to any chemical imbalance.  I would strongly urge you to engage in counseling the ...   [retrieve this message]
      • my bi polar diagnosis was retracked by another health care ...   Tortured01   14mo

my bi polar diagnosis was retracked by another health care provider. He did not feel that i was bi polar in any sense of the word. i have also had doctors say borderline personality, low frustration tolerance, adjustment disorder. I have no idea what is wrong with me...medications do not work for me. I am currently on depression meds and anxiety meds. which help me from not sleeping all the time. i know im depressed right now. i have so much going on in my life. ... ... I just want to stop feeling either sad or angry all the time. i cant seem to find happy and motivated in my list of emotions! ...   [retrieve this message]
        • Just because many human behaviours and emotional talents ar...   #46136   14mo

Just because many human behaviours and emotional talents are a challenge to understand does not warrant a psychologically-challenged label! ... ... You sound extremely sensitive tortured1 - and indeed must feel at times a torture. You are not harming others with your perceptions - indeed, at times you are possibly a huge help with having such razor sharp intuition and inner knowing. ... ... Because the majority of people have not experienced this, they seek to find labels for those considered ’emotionally abnormal’; as already suggested - these innate parts of self tend to become diluted into adulth ...   [retrieve this message]
          • Sensitivity & Emotional Well-Being   SoulfulSurvivor   14mo

Tortured, I would like to see you change your CZ ID because you are placing a negative connotation on yourself.  I agree with many of the points in the response, above.  Human "sensitivity" and instincts are there for "A Reason."  That your own sensitivity has survived childhood reconditioning is, indeed, a "gift" of sorts.  There is nothing "wrong" with being A Sensitive!  It can be a challenge, but it’s not an indication that you’re "crazy." ... ... The emotional issues that you’re experiencing ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Re: am i crazy or do i have an ability?   TurningStones   14mo

You are an empath. You are not crazy. You have a gift. ... ... http://www.empathguide.com/Am-I-An-Empath.html   [End]
    • Re: am i crazy or do i have an ability? (Edited by Forum Mo...   cloudia432   14mo

yes astrology is a science and i am also believe in astrology ...   [End]
  • Dualism = Idealism.   socrat   14mo  C

1. ... The speed of rotating electron we call ‘frequency’ ( f ). ... Now is possible ‘visual’ to understand the formula of electron’s ... energy: E=h*f. ... ==. ... Quantum of light can be in three ( 3) states: ... a) h=0 (potential state) ... b) h=1 ( be as a photon in a straight constant movement) ... c) h* = h/ 2pi ( be as an electron – rotates around its own axis) ... ... The reason of these different kind of motions is its inner impulses. (!) ... What this mean? ... It means that quantum of light has free will to choice in which state to be. ... To have possibility to choice needs some kind of consciousness. ... This co ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Schrodinger’s cat and “ The law of conservation and trans...   socrat   14mo

Schrodinger’s cat and “ The law of conservation and transformation ... energy/mass” ... =. ... This law consist of two (2) parts: ... a) ... according to “ The law of conservation (!) energy/mass” ... Schroedinger’s cat cannot die. ... b) ... according to “ The law of transformation (!) energy/mass” ... Schroedinger’s cat can change its image (geometrical form). ... c) ... Of course, it is impossible to separate these two parts of the Law. ... ==. ... socratus. ...   [End]
  • How could mere man comprehend infinity?   socrat   15mo  C

About Infinity. / My opinion / ... How could mere man comprehend infinity? ... ==. ... Infinity is the cause of the crisis in Physics. ... http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Infinity ... ... Why is Infinity the cause of the crisis in Physics? ... Because we don’t know what infinity is. ... The concept of infinite / eternal means nothing to scientists. ... Infinity is no ‘more ‘, ‘ less’, ‘equally’ or ‘similar’. ... The Infinity is something that could not be compared to anything. ... Considering so, scientists came to conclusion that the ... infinity cannot be considered in real processes and they ... proclaimed unwritten l ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Today as I was reading La Violette’s Big Bang text, I thoug...   vairagi   15mo

Today as I was reading La Violette’s Big Bang text, I thought of u, S. (btw expansive study, if u havnt read it.) ... ... I was reminded of that other site. Their comments were off and limited in an adolescent sort of way. Not able to get the gist of your differently proposed hypothesis, cause they were caught up in some mental restraint. ... ... While yours, like usual, was plausable, w regards to your own parameters. And like La Violette’s, expansive and involved, interesting. ... ... Yet in my perception also, seemingly, still bound and gagged by space and time and all the ects, evan tho u both imply ...   [retrieve this message]
    • many men have gone crazy, i mean literally in comprehending...   honda   14mo

many men have gone crazy, i mean literally in comprehending infinity and Continuum Hypothesis. they both tend to change the brain in a some fashion when one tries to ”comprehend ” them. you are still thinking rationally about infinity; as an entity.   [End]
  • Im having a hard time deciding if I should continue with oz...   mykneehurts2   16mo  C

So far I have done two treatments with 6 recommended of uv blood irradiation with ozone added to the blood to treat hpv and adenocarcinoma in situ by an md, they also recommended injecting some of the blood into my hip as a natural vaccine. I feel confused. I need to know if these treatments are really safe and do they work? Could they cause any health problems in the future? Right now I assume from what my doctor says that I have a somewhat mild case caught in the earliest stages, I don’t want to be making things worse for myself at the same time I would like to heal from this without ...   [retrieve this message]
    • I think the therapies are credible - perhaps part of the pr...   linenup   16mo

I think the therapies are credible - perhaps part of the problem is the detoxification reaction the ozone is creating. It is a powerful liberator of toxins especially in deep tissue. Personally I think chelators are necessary to help the body liberate the toxins. ... ... http://patrickrambling-pb.blogspot.com/2012/12/ozone.html ... ... Did the doctor check your vitamin d levels? Lysine would help in any viral situation and I am a big fan of astragalus (I have used Zand’s astragulus formula for many years) it is considered to be tonifying by the Chinese and apparently has anti-viral properties. ...   [retrieve this message]
      • Hello, Thank you for your response. I did test low on vita...   mykneehurts2   16mo

Hello, Thank you for your response. I did test low on vitamin D the last two years. I was taking 1000-3000iu vitamin d3 a day for several months and still tested low so now I am taking 8000. I just started taking astragalus 1 teaspoon per day root powder. I am thinking about taking 6 capsules of cayenne per day. I am currently trying vaginal garlic suppositories but after the third day have started bleeding? I had no pain during the suppositories though so I am not sure why the bleeding. ... ... If anyone knows how to proceed with vaginal ozone application please let me know. What do y ...   [retrieve this message]
        • OOO is a valid therapy - I made some using my medical grade...   linenup   16mo

OOO is a valid therapy - I made some using my medical grade ozonator and the olive oil holds the ozone for a long time (months) - ... ... there are many immune/cancer herbs/spices the ones at the top of my head are graviola, bitter melon, turmeric. ... ... Adequate magnesium and selenium are vital components of immune system health as well as glutathione boosters or cysteine which enable the immune system to run   [End]
  • Sciense is a religion by itself.   socrat   16mo  C

. . . ... § 6. Proton: (p). ... § 7. The evolution of interaction between Photon/Electron and Proton: ... a) electromagnetic, ... b) nuclear, ... c) biological. ... § 8. The Physical Laws: ... a) Law of Conservation and Transformation Energy/ Mass, ... b) Pauli Exclusion Law, ... c) Heisenberg Uncertainty Law. ... § 9. Brain: Dualism of Consciousness. ... § 10. Practice: Parapsychology. Meditation. ... ===. ... Best wishes. ... Israel Sadovnik Socratus ...   [End]
    • The god probably came up with the rating system used to dec...   Karlin   7mo

The god probably came up with the rating system used to decide which equations and theories to include in this ”top ten” list eh? It seems a bit self-serving, like it is giving the god an excuse to say ”Hark! Behold my greatest works - hear them live on Letterman Tuesday night, with special music guest Elvis coming back, at my command, for this one performance only” ... ... god Can be so irritating, with him its always like ”no matter how well the universe seems to function on it’s own, I can always get some believer guy to say ’na-uhhh, god did that’ - and all that the intellectuals can say ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Image Embedded Einstein and Mayan Calendar!   CLEW   16mo  C

How did the Mayans know about Einstein?! They ~even~ used his likeness on their ”End of Days” raspberry calendar... : ) ... ... ... http://curezone.com/upload/_S_Forums/stock_photo_21175028_mayan_calendar.jpg ... ... ... ... ...   [End]
  • Time Explained   SAPUB   18mo

Hold your hands up. See that gap between them? That’s a space, and you can see it’s there, even though you can’t see the space itself. Now waggle those hands. That’s motion, and you can see that’s there too. But can you see time? No. Can you see time flowing? No. Can you see any travelling through time? No. These phrases are just figures of speech. There’s no scientific evidence for time flowing or time travel. Time travel is science fiction, and it’s going to stay that way forever because travelling back in time is impossible. It’s impossible because we don’t even travel forward in time, ...   [retrieve this message]
    • I saw time stand still once when the battery died in my clo...   CLEW   16mo

I saw time stand still once when the battery died in my clock. ... ... Seriously what about a dream you have that actually comes true... or a ”vision” that then happens... A Deja Vu? How could those be explained, except for some type of time travel?   [End]
  • The law of conservation and transformation energy/mass   socrat   20mo  C

The law of conservation and transformation energy/mass ... =. ... Somebody says: The law of energy conservation ... There isn’t such law in physics. There is ... ’ The law of conservation and transformation energy/mass.’ ... =. ... ‘ The Law of preservation and transformation of energy/ mass’ ... is a law about a symmetry and asymmetry in the Nature. ... ... If somebody think that , “ The Law of preservation ... and transformation of energy/ mass “ is a simple ... bookkeeping calculation of debit-credit he is mistaken. ... It is a primitive judgment about one of the most ... important Law in Nature. ... Why? ... Because on t ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Flatness Problem: To call a spade a spade.   socrat   20mo  C

0K. Which geometrical form they can have ? ... The answer is: ‘ They must be flat particles.’ ... Why? ... Because according to Charle’s law and the consequence of the ... third law of thermodynamics as the thermodynamic temperature ... of a system approaches absolute zero the volume of particles ... approaches zero too. It means the particles must have flat forms. ... They must have geometrical form of a circle: pi= c /d =3,14 . . . . ... # ... All formulas, equations and laws of ‘ an Ideal Gas’ ... is possible to use to the vacuum T=0K. ... ===… ... All the best. ... Israel Sadovnik Socratus. ... ===. ... ... ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Physics and Tautology.   socrat   20mo  C

Physics and Tautology. ... =. ... 1 ... Where did the masses for ‘ big bang ‘ come from ? ... These masses came from surrounding space. ... 2 ... Where did these masses from surrounding space come from ? ... These masses came from ‘big bang’. ... ===. ... Why he is poor ? ... Because he is stupid. ... Why he is stupid? ... Because he is poor. ... ===. ...   [End]
  • Flatness Problem: To call a spade a spade.   socrat   20mo  C

Flatness Problem: To call a spade a spade. ... =. ... 1. ... http://archive.ncsa.illinois.edu/Cyberia/Cosmos/FlatnessProblem.html ... 2. ... http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Flatness_problem ... 3. ... http://astronomy.swin.edu.au/cosmos/F/Flatness+Problem ... 4. ... . . . etc. ... =… ... There are many different spaces: 2 dimension space, 3D space, ... 4D, 5D . . . .. .10D, 11D . . . . maybe more. ... There are also ‘ closed’ and ‘open’ spaces. ... There are many topological spaces too. ... Question: ... Which space has the Universe as a whole? ... Answer: ... It is fact: the Universe as a whole has exactly the ... required density of mat ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Does Socratus write an unintelligent garbage?   socrat   21mo  C

Does Socratus write an unintelligent garbage? ... ... Another inane post by Israel Sadovnik/Socratus. ... ... You have been banned from how many forums for posting ... this unintelligent garbage? Yes you are a legend on the net ... you even surpass our mate Preearth as I am pretty sure ... you hold the record for the most forum bans. ... ... At 68 you think you would have learnt how to communicate ... or has the devil and your madness got to you? ... ... Most on the forum here are happy to discuss almost ... anything but the key is discuss. ... ... So I will ask you one more time if you have something ... to discuss tell us in C ...   [retrieve this message]
    • I don’t think that to understand my ideas is difficult. ......   socrat   21mo

I don’t think that to understand my ideas is difficult. ... I try to explain my ideas as simple as possible. ... For example: ... ... Why we cannot understand Quantum Physics. ... ... The problem is that physicists draw the Quantum Physics ... with ‘ math point-particle’ and therefore they ‘kill the picture ... of ultimate reality.’ ... Of course, physicists know very well that the particle isn’t a ... math point, but any another model of particle brought difficult ... which they could not solve. Therefore physicists preferred ... to think about particle as a structureless point ... ===. ... At last from 1968 physicists dec ...   [retrieve this message]
      • Does DNA know geometry ? ... Did DNA create child from zyg...   socrat   15mo

Does DNA know geometry ? ... Did DNA create child from zygote by the chance ? ... =. ... The infinite monkey theorem states that a monkey hitting keys ... at random on a typewriter keyboard for an infinite amount of time ... will almost surely type a given text, such as the complete works ... of William Shakespeare. ... The probability of a monkey exactly typing a complete work such ... as Shakespeare’s Hamlet is so tiny that the chance of it occurring ... during a period of time of the order of the age of the universe ... is extremely low, but not zero. ... . . . . . ... If there are as many monkeys as there are pa ...   [retrieve this message]
      • According to Harold Morowitz ... http://en.wikipedia.org/w...   socrat   15mo

According to Harold Morowitz ... http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Harold_J._Morowitz ... ... a structure of single cell has 10^12 bit of information ... But cells are not in the one and same state, they are different ... then another cell has another 10^12 bit of information . . . ... ==. ... The estimate for human cells in the human body is about 10^14. ... The number of cells in the body is constantly changing, ... as cells die or are destroyed and new ones are formed. ... It means that bits information also constantly changing. ... Can this unity between information and cells be chaotic ? ... No, the process of creat ...   [retrieve this message]
      • Belief . . . from history of physics. ... =. ... Many yea...   socrat   15mo

Belief . . . from history of physics. ... =. ... Many years Max Planck was attracted with the ... absolutely black body problem. ... If quantum of light moving with speed c=1 falls in the area of ... absolutely black body and does not radiate back, then “ terminal ... dead “ will come. In order to save the quantum of light from ‘death ‘ ... Planck decided that it is possible that quantum of light ... will radiate back with quantum unit (h ), (h=Et ) ... This unit does not come on formulas or equations. ... Planck introduced this unit from heaven, from ceiling. ... Sorry. Sorry. ... Scientists say: Planck introduced ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Belief . . . and string theory. ... ==. ... But your que...   socrat   15mo

Belief . . . and string theory. ... ==. ... But your question really is ”what does a physical particle look like?” ... My answer is that they look like strings. But I have to admit that ... strings are still concepts in the regime of metaphysics.. ... . . . ... So string theory IS my religion. ... / Richard Ruquist / ... ======.. ... 1 ... Book ‘ The trouble with Physics’ / by Lee Smolin / ... Part 8. The first superstring revolution. ... Page 126 – 127. ... ‘. . . the growing catalog of string theories meant that ... we weren’t actually studying a fundamental theory.’ . . . ... ‘ . . . but the many versions of st ...   [retrieve this message]
    • The situation in ’ philosophy of physics’. ... =. ... ‘ Sud...   socrat   14mo

The situation in ’ philosophy of physics’. ... =. ... ‘ Suddenly I realized that a nagual did have one point to ... defend - in my opinion, a passionate defense for the ... ’description of the Eagle’, and ’what the Eagle does’. ... ... ”But what kind of a force would the Eagle be?” ... ... ”I would not know how to answer that. ... The Eagle is as real for the seers as gravity and time ... are for you, and just as abstract and incomprehensible.” ... ... Those are abstract concepts, but they do refer to ... real phenomena that can be corroborated. . ” ... ... He said that the Eagle’s emanations are an immutable ... thing- ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Video Embedded Likely, health treatments will need to be modified from now...   been there done that   21mo  C

I posted this on the ”Money” forum, but I think it should now be an important consideration in all general health also...===========Air quality will now change EVERYTHING. ... ... http://www.thebunsenburner.com/news/noaa-massive-solar-storm-will-slam-earth/ ... ... ... Supposedly, the new Canadian currency has been rigorously tested to withstand temperatures to 140 degrees, but the recent intense heat waves and the strong solar flares we’ve had (the X-class solar flare from this past Thursday was likely not even a consideration at the time of this) have likely modified the atmospheric environment s ...   [retrieve this message]
  • physics paper "Entropy:A concept that is not a physical qua...   zhangshufeng   21mo

Physics paper Entropy:A concept that is not a physical quantity published in (SCI-E Journal) PHYSICS ESSAYS (Volume 25, Issue 2 (June 2012)). ... ... URL: http://physicsessays.org/toc/phes/25/2 ... ... ”Entropy:A concept that is not a physical quantity” ... ... You can get this paper here: ... ... http://blog.sciencenet.cn/home.php?mod=space&uid=543672&do=blog&id=592073 ... ...   [End]
  • Death blow for the big bang myth.   samh69   21mo  C

Robert Gentry put the big bang myth back where it belongs ten years ago-in the grave. ... ... http://www.orionfdn.org/papers/index.htm   [End]
  • PEMF Treatment Pad Construction?   GodLovesYou   22mo  C

Dear Forum, ... I am looking at building a whole body treatment device, and am wondering what is inside of the pads (Curatron, IMRS, etc)? Are they just flat coils? I wonder if anyone has published research on the designs? ... Thanks! ... Mike   [End]
  • The Three Main Causes of Improper Thinking Processes.   #154426   22mo

... ... This Awareness indicates that the brain damage as ... being a physical effect, the traumatic experience being ... psychological, and the programming of belief systems, ... which allow entities to think only along ridged lines; ... this being a mental blockage to proper thinking. ... ... This Awareness indicates these being three main ... three causes of improper thinking processes. ... ... ...   [End]
  • What Makes an Intellectual Genius?   #154426   22mo

... This Awareness indicates that this quality of con- ... sciousness and thinking as that which comes about in a ... healthy and receptive mind when both sides of the brain ... are working in harmony. This Awareness indicates that ... wherein there has been brain damage, or wherein there ... has been emotional or psychological shocks which have ... created traumatic experiences within an entity so that ... certain information or input or received data is blocked ... by the entity because of these shocks or traumatic effects ... or when there is some type of misinformation which filters ... out, closes out the input dat ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Gravity and Vacuum.   socrat   23mo  C

Gravity and Vacuum. ... =. ... Einstein was mistaken using his Gravitation theory ... to the all Universe as a whole. ... The Gravitation theory doesn’t work in the Universe as a whole. ... The Gravitation theory is a local theory. ... Why? ... Because the detected material mass of the matter in the ... Universe ( the cosmological constant / the critical density) ... is so small ( the average density of all substance in the ... Universe is approximately p=10^-30 g/sm^3 ) that it ... cannot ‘close’ the Universe into sphere and therefore our ... Universe as whole must be ‘open’, endless, infinite. ... =. ... Another argume ...   [retrieve this message]
  • evolution or neo darwinian theory (actually hypothesis) is ...   samh69   23mo  C

the only possible source of new ”information” is mutations. mutations add noise/destroy ”information”. 2 levels of information. ... ... level 1-symbols only. lacking a message intended to be interpreted. ie- abcdef contains the same amount of information 1 as ghijkl both 6 symbols, both the same amount of information 1. hi how are you going today. hi how are you poiun reuio. both sentences contain the same amount of level 1 information. ... ... level 2. symbols which yield a message-”information 2”. hi how are you going today. hi how are you poiun reuio. yes they both contain the same amount of l ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Einstein and Socratus.   socrat   23mo  C

Einstein and Socratus. ... =. ... Einstein, you was mistaken using your Gravitation theory ... to the all Universe as a whole. ... The Gravitation theory doesn’t work in the Universe as a whole. ... The Gravitation theory is a local theory. ... Why? ... Because the detected material mass of the matter in the ... Universe ( the cosmological constant / the critical density) ... is so small ( the average density of all substance in the ... Universe is approximately p=10^-30 g/sm^3 ) that it ... cannot ‘close’ the Universe into sphere and therefore our ... Universe as whole must be ‘open’, endless, infinite. ... The Unive ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Einstein and Formulas.   socrat   23mo  C

. . . ... § 6. Proton: (p). ... § 7. The evolution of interaction between Photon / Electron and Proton: ... a) electromagnetic, ... b) nuclear, ... c) biological. ... § 8. The Physical Laws: ... a) Law of Conservation and Transformation Energy/ Mass, ... b) Pauli Exclusion Law, ... c) Heisenberg Uncertainty Law. ... § 9. Brain: Dualism of Consciousness. ... § 10. Test and Practice: Parapsychology. Meditation. ... ===. ... Best wishes. ... Israel Sadovnik Socratus ... ====. ...   [End]
Page 4 of 4
1  2  3   4    

Filter Messages: order by

Selected Ads from CureZone Sponsors: Become a Sponsor

VIP

All Natural Oxy-Powder
Buy Direct. Same or Next Day Shipping. Rated Best Colon Cleansing Prod...
Is there a Herpes Cure?
There has been a Herpes Treatment Breakthrough
High Blood Pressure?
3 easy exercises drop blood pressure below 120/80 as soon as today

PLAT

Liver Cleanse
Eliminate any foreign substances that may be trapped in your liver.
Free Dr. Clark DVD!
Bestselling author Dr. Hulda Clark claims to have cured cancer. Is she a ...

GOLD

Proven medical anti-diabetic benefits
Electrolyzed drinking water significantly reduces blood...
Proven Candida Diet
The Only Legitimate Diet for Treating Candida in 30 Days
Utopia Silver Supplements
Liquid Life Complete- Vitamin-Mineral-Herbal Nutrition & Plant Deri...
Destroy Parasites Quickly
Learn How to Destroy Parasites And Be Free of Your Unbearable Sympt...

GOLD

Royal Defense - The Safest Candida Treatment
Royal Defense is a food supplement made from pla...
Detoxify and Cleanse Naturally
Drink ionized alkaline waters medically proven health benefits...
I Look 20 Years Younger!
My skin feels amazing!
Natural Cancer Remedies

SILVER

Lugol’s Iodine Free S&H
J.Crow’s® Lugol’s Iodine Solution. Restore lost reserves.
Bad Breath Cure
Bad Breath Cure
Life Technology™
Transformational Technology For Mind Body And Soul.
Cancer’s Natural Enemy
The eBook about a proven natural remedy for cancer which has worked fo...

Back To Top How many people click on the sponsord links? Become a Sponsor

Add This Forum To Your Favorites!

Share:  Facebook  MySpace  Digg  Reddit  StumbleUpon  Furl this page  Delicious  BlinkList  dzone  Simpy.com  Fark.com  BlogMarks  Wists.com  Google

Translate This Page:

French    German    Spain    Italian    Dutch    Russian    Portuguese    Japanese    Korean    Arabic    Chinese Simplified

Challenge the message and not the messenger!
The first person to resort to name calling automatically loses the debate!

413 messages, 165 topics, topics per page limited to: 40, average number of messages per page: 103, 4 pages,  112,415 page views

"When you want what you have never had.... You must do what you have never done......Nothing is impossible to those who believe....."

Image Galler Physics Image Gallery         Image Galler Last 30 Uploads
Google Ads

Google Ads

Google Ads

Google Ads

Donate to CureZone

Guest Book - Liver Flush FAQ - News - Link Exchange - Add URL - How To Exchange Links? - About Global Directory

Terms of Service - Privacy Policy - Spam Policy - Disclaimer - Guidelines & Rules - Forum Trolls - Fair use notice

Staff's pages:  Owen - Wrenn - Maya

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - About - Donors - Stats

Copyright 2014  curezone.org

fetched in 1.52 sec at 4/19/2014 7:04:37 AM, requested by 107.22.37.143, referred by http://curezone.org/forums/f2.asp?f=854 , requested 1 pages during this session, y=25