CureZone.org   Educating Instead of Medicating Like CureZone website on Facebook
Home > Forums26626 visitors online now Add To Favorites Log On    Join/Sign Up    User Finder   Inbox New
The Best Favorites

Newsletter:

Search:
Forums BLogs FAQ Images Health Diseases Diet Foods Cleanse Convert

Mathematics Forum

Read This First:  BSA  RN  ALL R  ~BSA  ~RN  RRR  RR  Image Embedded  Video Embedded Audio Embedded   Images   Description   Books   Rules
 31,919 page views     183 messages     54 topics     1 pages
Post New Topic  Post new topic message to this forum by using a plain text editor  Post new topic message to this forum by using advanced HTML text editor called FCK  Post new topic message to this forum by using advanced HTML text editor called Tiny MCE 

Original Forum Layout     Add To Favorites!
Last Message
47d ago
Search:   Top 300
Forum: Mathematics     All Forums 
Like Mathematics Forum on Facebook.com

• 111,111,111 x 111,111,111 12,345,678,987,654,321   #13594   48d  C

111,111,111 x 111,111,111 = 12,345,678,987,654,321   [End]
  • Think outside the Earth-box.   socrat   68d  C

Think outside the Earth-box. ... a) ... We live in Earth- box and see that all electron’s (E=h*f) ... parameters become infinite ( E= ∞) in interaction with vacuum. ... b) ... It is forbidden by ... * The Law of conservation and transformation of energy/ mass* ... c) ... But according to Dirac there is another box: Vacuum’s holes-box (!) ... with virtual negative particles (- E=Mc^2) ... d) ... So, thinking outside the Earth-box I can suggest that electron (E=h*f) ... in Vacuum’s holes-box (!) somehow can transform into Dirac’s virtual ... negative particles (- E=Mc^2). ... This local negative energy (- E=Mc^2) fo ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Nature and Infinity.   socrat   89d  C

Nature and Infinity. ... =. ... There are two separate infinite substances that exist in Nature: ... ”infinitely big” and ”infinitely small”. ... The infinitely big substance is Zero Vacuum: T=0K. ... ( spacetime continues forever) ... The infinitely small substance is Planck’s constant – ... - quantum of light - ( h, h*). ... These two constants are fundament of creation everything in Nature. ... ===.. ... Best wishes. ... Israel Socratus. ... =.. ...   [End]
  • Can *Physics* be evolutionary theory?   socrat   5mo  C

Can *Physics* be evolutionary theory? ... ===… ... There is a conception of *evolutionary cosmology* ... There is a conception of *evolutionary geology* ... There is a conception of *evolutionary biology* ... There is a conception of *evolutionary zoology* ... There is a conception of *evolutionary psychology* ... . . . . . . .etc ... But there isn’t conception of *evolutionary physics* ... # ... There is a part of science which we call ‘ biophysics ‘. ... Is it possible what one part of this science ‘ bio’ has evolution ... and the other part of the same knowledge ‘ physics’ has not a ... conception of evolution ? ... ...   [retrieve this message]
    • What/where is the essence of quantum evolutionary theory ...   socrat   4mo

What/where is the essence of quantum evolutionary theory ? ... In my opinion the essence is hidden in ... * The theory of Quantum Electrodynamics*. ... As the QED is studied interaction between energy ... (photon/electron) with matter so it needed to pay attention ... on these two parallel ways of quantum evolution. ... ==.. ... *The classical physicist (biophysicist) * must all time keep ... in the mind the Planck’s constant because the life /evolution ... begins on the quantum level: h , h*=h/2pi , QED. ... ==.. ... israel socratus ... ...   [End]
    • waves changes and form particle even your sound of your voi...   trust2009   4mo

waves changes and form particle even your sound of your voice and you know it that is why it can say something to mean something. check it out. interesting.   [End]
  • The photon and the electron are one and the same particle i...   socrat   5mo  C

The photon and the electron are one and the same particle in different conditions. ... =. ... In every physical text-book is possible to read that the photon ... and the electron are very different particles. ... What do we know about them? ... About photon Einstein wrote: ... ‘ All these fifty years of conscious brooding have brought me ... no nearer to the answer to the question, ’What are light quanta?’ ... Nowadays every Tom, Dick and Harry thinks he knows it, ... but he is mistaken. ‘ ... And we don’t know why the electron has six ( 6 ) formulas ... E=h*f , e^2=ah*c , +E=Mc^2 and -E=Mc^2 , ... E=-me^4/2h ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Electron: -/+ Mc^2 h* h*f.   socrat   5mo  C

Electron: -/+ Mc^2 h* h*f. ... =. ... In his 1924 doctoral work Louis de Broglie wrote that every ... quantum particle with energy E=M^2 is tied with wave’s process ... by equality: Mc^2 = hf. ... # ... In 1925 Goudsmit and Uhlenbeck wrote ( as a hypothesis) that ... electron must / can revolve around its diameter. This own electron’s ... hypothetical rotation was named ” spin (h*=h / 2pi ) ”. ... # ... In 1928 Dirac wrote his theory which showed : ... a) in nature must exist electron with negative energy: -E=Mc^2 ... b) the hypothetical ’spin’ is real process of electron’s rotation. ... ==.. ... My conclusion. ... D ...   [retrieve this message]
  • How did Einstein arrive at Time in SRT ?   socrat   9mo  C

How did Einstein arrive at Time in SRT ? ... =. ... Thinking about why photon has constant speed Einstein ... decided that something must be happened with the space and time. ... And then (to have time) he took distance ( d=vt ) and divided on ... constant speed of quantum of light (c) and had negative time ... (t =d/c=1/ 3 X 10^8 meters/second) . Later Minkowski (trying to understand ... SRT ) took this negative time as a positive (! ) geometrical 4D- dimension (!) ... and gave his math-geometrical interpretation. ... In the beginning many physicists said that it is impossible to 1 second ... be equal to 1 ce ...   [retrieve this message]
  • A mark of Quantum Gravity.   socrat   10mo  C

A mark of Quantum Gravity. ... =. ... The theory of gravity must begin from quantum gravity, ... But we have not theory of quantum gravity and therefore ... it is possible to find many theories about this subject. ... =. ... My opinion. ... =. ... To create theory of gravity ( quantum gravity ) is needed ... a mass , an energy and a reference frame where the gravity ... can be created. ... The reference frame is a vacuum. ... The condition of mass is E=kT ... The condition of energy is E=h*f ... Then the process of beginning of gravitation can have scheme: ... h*v = kT logW. ... h*v kT logW. ... h*v kT logW. ...   [retrieve this message]
    • ... # ... The process of quantum gravity can go only when ...   socrat   10mo

... # ... The process of quantum gravity can go only when the mass ... of helium II is gathered in Avogadro’s number of particles ... ( in a local place ) ... And when Helium II rotates it must create ... Loschmidt’s number of particles in a given volume. ... # ... The process of gathering Loschmidt’s number of particles in ... a given volume cannot be often action. On the contrary, ... the gravity process is rare in the Universe Therefore we can ... read that: ’’ All the matter that we can see, however, appears ... to be no more than about 4% of the total masses and more ... than 90% in the Universe is an u ...   [retrieve this message]
      • I am just a quantum beginner but as I understand it the iss...   Karlin   7mo

I am just a quantum beginner but as I understand it the issue is that, according to our equations, the orbits of the electrons around the nucleas of every known atom should be decaying and would be falling into the nucleas. Over time, and there has been plenty of time for it to happen, all those ”known atoms” would not exist in the state we see them in now after the orbiting electrons crashed. ... ... And yet, all this matter continues to exist in a stable state. ... ... Whyyyyyyyy? ... ... And that is the basis of quantum theory.... to explain why, to identify the other forces that keeps atoms stab ...   [retrieve this message]
  • The basis of SRT ( by an uneducated Socratus)   socrat   11mo  C

The basis of SRT ( by an uneducated Socratus) ... ===. ... SRT is based on four facts. ... ... Fact number 1: ... The constant speed of photon in vacuum is minimal. ... ( from vacuum’s point of view and tachyon theory ) ... ... Fact number 2: ... The inertia of photon depends on its potential energy: E=Mc^2 ... In 1905 Einstein asked: ... “ Does the inertia of a body depend upon its energy content ?” ... As he realized the answer was: ... “ Yes, it depends on E= Mc^2 ” ... It means that inertia of quantum particle (photon, electron ) ... depends on E= Mc^2 ( nobody explains the details of such ... possibility of ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Future and Time / hypothesis /   socrat   12mo  C

Future and Time / hypothesis / ... 1 ... If you travel with a speed less - less than constant speed ... of quantum of light ( c 1) ... then sooner or later a new time and future will come to you. ... Heisenberg Uncertainty principle need to use here. ... 4. ... Of course, a person cannot travel with such speed, ... but a quantum particle has this possibility. ... For example: ... When speed of the photon is c=1 then time exists as an infinite time ... (an eternity) as for photon as also for its reference frame. ... But photon can destroy this eternity and create a time - phenomena . ... We call such time - pheno ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Do you agree that Maths is used in our daily life?   kushy   12mo

I believe mathematics is compulsory subject for every one to lead his daily life.Not sure all but fundamentals are minimum.   [End]
  • Euler's Equation and the Reality of Nature.   socrat   14mo  C

1. ... We call such particle - ‘ electron’ and its energy is: E=h*f. ... ... In this way I (as a peasant ) can understand the reality of nature. ... ==. ... I reread my post. ... My God, that is a naïve peasant’s explanation. ... It is absolutely not scientific, not professor’s explanation. ... Would a learned man adopt such simple and naive explanation? ... Hmm, . . . problem. ... In any way, even Mr. Dexter Sinister and Mr. Gary ... wouldn’t agree with me, I want to say them ... ’ Thank you for emails and cooperation’ ... =. ... Best wishes. ... Israel Sadovnik Socratus. ... =. ... P.S. ... ’ They would play a greater and g ...   [retrieve this message]
    • ... My questions are: ... Can ‘dirac’s virtual particles...   socrat   13mo

... My questions are: ... Can ‘dirac’s virtual particles’ have geometrical form of circle? ... Can we use Euler equation to this circle- particle ? ... Which physical laws can we use to this circle- particle ? ... How can be tied Euler equation, physical laws and ... circle- particle into one theory ? ... ==.. ... I say that there is circle-particle that can change / ... transformed into sphere-particle and vice versa ... and Euler’s equation cosx + isinx in = e^ix can explain ... this transformation / fluctuation of quantum particle ... I try to understand more details. ... I have circle- particle with two infinite ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Alice in Quantumland   socrat   14mo  C

Alice in Quantumland ... =. ... The theory of quantum electrodynamics describes Nature as absurd ... from the point of view of common sense. ... And it agrees fully with experiment. ... So I hope you accept Nature as She is — absurd. ... / QED : The Strange Theory of Light and Matter ... page. 10. by R. Feynman / ... ... In the other words: ... Physicists without a mind show us the existence of nature. ... ==.. ...   [End]
    • I think that it is possible to understand the universe ......   socrat   14mo

I think that it is possible to understand the universe ... using usual common logical thought. ... We need only understand in which zoo (reference frame ) ... physicists found higgs-boson and 1000 its elementary brothers. ... ... socratus ... ...   [End]
    • I think that it is possible to understand the universe ......   socrat   14mo

I think that it is possible to understand the universe ... using usual common logical thought. ... We need only understand in which zoo (reference frame ) ... physicists found higgs-boson and 1000 its elementary brothers. ... =. ... To create particle accelerators is needed reference frame of vacuum.(!) ... It means that physicists take vacuum as a reflector of the real (!) ... structure of nature: the space between billions and billions galaxies. ... ... But on the other hand, today’s physicists refuse to take vacuum ... T=0K as real fundament of Universe. ... ‘ It is true . . . there is such a thing as absolute ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Alice in Quantumland ... an allegory of Quantum Physics ....   socrat   14mo

Alice in Quantumland ... an allegory of Quantum Physics ... ... (Below is a sample from the publisher’s blurb) ... ... This story is physics told through a fantasy allegory. ... Alice falls through the screen of her television set and finds herself ... in Quantumland. This is a place where she encounters unusual characters ... who demonstrate to her the basics of quantum physics. ... She meets electrons, whose positions must be uncertain unless they are ... moving rapidly ... She visits the Heisenberg Bank and sees particles get short term energy loans ... She talks to the Uncertain Accountant who cannot make ...   [retrieve this message]
      • Perhaps this is why I responded when and as I did. ... ......   vairagi   14mo

Perhaps this is why I responded when and as I did. ... ... A in Q land is certainly a prime example of a hundred years of theory apologetics. ... ... I cant see how Q theory is impossible to understand, only that it is a failed theory and made increasingly uncredable as it is continued to be used, in ever more indepth, sub atomic or cosmologic investigations. ... ... As a counter argument, part of La Violette’s book, Beyond the Big Bang, shares the different,opposing,thoughts and ideas, that have been generated all thru history, on the sub atomic and the cosmological. Where Alice’s adventure in data orie ...   [retrieve this message]
  • How could mere man comprehend infinity?   socrat   15mo  C

About Infinity. / My opinion / ... How could mere man comprehend infinity? ... ==. ... Infinity is the cause of the crisis in Physics. ... http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Infinity ... ... Why is Infinity the cause of the crisis in Physics? ... Because we don’t know what infinity is. ... The concept of infinite / eternal means nothing to scientists. ... Infinity is no ‘more ‘, ‘ less’, ‘equally’ or ‘similar’. ... The Infinity is something that could not be compared to anything. ... Considering so, scientists came to conclusion that the ... infinity cannot be considered in real processes and they ... proclaimed unwritten l ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Today as I was reading La Violette’s Big Bang text, I thoug...   vairagi   15mo

Today as I was reading La Violette’s Big Bang text, I thought of u, S. (btw expansive study, if u havnt read it.) ... ... I was reminded of that other site. Their comments were off and limited in an adolescent sort of way. Not able to get the gist of your differently proposed hypothesis, cause they were caught up in some mental restraint. ... ... While yours, like usual, was plausable, w regards to your own parameters. And like La Violette’s, expansive and involved, interesting. ... ... Yet in my perception also, seemingly, still bound and gagged by space and time and all the ects, evan tho u both imply ...   [retrieve this message]
    • many men have gone crazy, i mean literally in comprehending...   honda   14mo

many men have gone crazy, i mean literally in comprehending infinity and Continuum Hypothesis. they both tend to change the brain in a some fashion when one tries to ”comprehend ” them. you are still thinking rationally about infinity; as an entity.   [End]
  • The law of conservation and transformation energy/mass   socrat   20mo  C

The law of conservation and transformation energy/mass ... =. ... Somebody says: The law of energy conservation ... There isn’t such law in physics. There is ... ’ The law of conservation and transformation energy/mass.’ ... =. ... ‘ The Law of preservation and transformation of energy/ mass’ ... is a law about a symmetry and asymmetry in the Nature. ... ... If somebody think that , “ The Law of preservation ... and transformation of energy/ mass “ is a simple ... bookkeeping calculation of debit-credit he is mistaken. ... It is a primitive judgment about one of the most ... important Law in Nature. ... Why? ... Because on t ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Physics and Tautology.   socrat   20mo  C

Physics and Tautology. ... =. ... 1 ... Where did the masses for ‘ big bang ‘ come from ? ... These masses came from surrounding space. ... 2 ... Where did these masses from surrounding space come from ? ... These masses came from ‘big bang’. ... ===. ... Why he is poor ? ... Because he is stupid. ... Why he is stupid? ... Because he is poor. ... ===. ...   [End]
  • Does Socratus write an unintelligent garbage?   socrat   21mo  C

Does Socratus write an unintelligent garbage? ... ... Another inane post by Israel Sadovnik/Socratus. ... ... You have been banned from how many forums for posting ... this unintelligent garbage? Yes you are a legend on the net ... you even surpass our mate Preearth as I am pretty sure ... you hold the record for the most forum bans. ... ... At 68 you think you would have learnt how to communicate ... or has the devil and your madness got to you? ... ... Most on the forum here are happy to discuss almost ... anything but the key is discuss. ... ... So I will ask you one more time if you have something ... to discuss tell us in C ...   [retrieve this message]
    • I don’t think that to understand my ideas is difficult. ......   socrat   21mo

I don’t think that to understand my ideas is difficult. ... I try to explain my ideas as simple as possible. ... For example: ... ... Why we cannot understand Quantum Physics. ... ... The problem is that physicists draw the Quantum Physics ... with ‘ math point-particle’ and therefore they ‘kill the picture ... of ultimate reality.’ ... Of course, physicists know very well that the particle isn’t a ... math point, but any another model of particle brought difficult ... which they could not solve. Therefore physicists preferred ... to think about particle as a structureless point ... ===. ... At last from 1968 physicists dec ...   [retrieve this message]
      • Does DNA know geometry ? ... Did DNA create child from zyg...   socrat   15mo

Does DNA know geometry ? ... Did DNA create child from zygote by the chance ? ... =. ... The infinite monkey theorem states that a monkey hitting keys ... at random on a typewriter keyboard for an infinite amount of time ... will almost surely type a given text, such as the complete works ... of William Shakespeare. ... The probability of a monkey exactly typing a complete work such ... as Shakespeare’s Hamlet is so tiny that the chance of it occurring ... during a period of time of the order of the age of the universe ... is extremely low, but not zero. ... . . . . . ... If there are as many monkeys as there are pa ...   [retrieve this message]
      • According to Harold Morowitz ... http://en.wikipedia.org/w...   socrat   15mo

According to Harold Morowitz ... http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Harold_J._Morowitz ... ... a structure of single cell has 10^12 bit of information ... But cells are not in the one and same state, they are different ... then another cell has another 10^12 bit of information . . . ... ==. ... The estimate for human cells in the human body is about 10^14. ... The number of cells in the body is constantly changing, ... as cells die or are destroyed and new ones are formed. ... It means that bits information also constantly changing. ... Can this unity between information and cells be chaotic ? ... No, the process of creat ...   [retrieve this message]
      • Belief . . . from history of physics. ... =. ... Many yea...   socrat   15mo

Belief . . . from history of physics. ... =. ... Many years Max Planck was attracted with the ... absolutely black body problem. ... If quantum of light moving with speed c=1 falls in the area of ... absolutely black body and does not radiate back, then “ terminal ... dead “ will come. In order to save the quantum of light from ‘death ‘ ... Planck decided that it is possible that quantum of light ... will radiate back with quantum unit (h ), (h=Et ) ... This unit does not come on formulas or equations. ... Planck introduced this unit from heaven, from ceiling. ... Sorry. Sorry. ... Scientists say: Planck introduced ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Belief . . . and string theory. ... ==. ... But your que...   socrat   15mo

Belief . . . and string theory. ... ==. ... But your question really is ”what does a physical particle look like?” ... My answer is that they look like strings. But I have to admit that ... strings are still concepts in the regime of metaphysics.. ... . . . ... So string theory IS my religion. ... / Richard Ruquist / ... ======.. ... 1 ... Book ‘ The trouble with Physics’ / by Lee Smolin / ... Part 8. The first superstring revolution. ... Page 126 – 127. ... ‘. . . the growing catalog of string theories meant that ... we weren’t actually studying a fundamental theory.’ . . . ... ‘ . . . but the many versions of st ...   [retrieve this message]
    • The situation in ’ philosophy of physics’. ... =. ... ‘ Sud...   socrat   14mo

The situation in ’ philosophy of physics’. ... =. ... ‘ Suddenly I realized that a nagual did have one point to ... defend - in my opinion, a passionate defense for the ... ’description of the Eagle’, and ’what the Eagle does’. ... ... ”But what kind of a force would the Eagle be?” ... ... ”I would not know how to answer that. ... The Eagle is as real for the seers as gravity and time ... are for you, and just as abstract and incomprehensible.” ... ... Those are abstract concepts, but they do refer to ... real phenomena that can be corroborated. . ” ... ... He said that the Eagle’s emanations are an immutable ... thing- ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Gravity and Vacuum.   socrat   23mo  C

Gravity and Vacuum. ... =. ... Einstein was mistaken using his Gravitation theory ... to the all Universe as a whole. ... The Gravitation theory doesn’t work in the Universe as a whole. ... The Gravitation theory is a local theory. ... Why? ... Because the detected material mass of the matter in the ... Universe ( the cosmological constant / the critical density) ... is so small ( the average density of all substance in the ... Universe is approximately p=10^-30 g/sm^3 ) that it ... cannot ‘close’ the Universe into sphere and therefore our ... Universe as whole must be ‘open’, endless, infinite. ... =. ... Another argume ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Einstein and Socratus.   socrat   23mo  C

Einstein and Socratus. ... =. ... Einstein, you was mistaken using your Gravitation theory ... to the all Universe as a whole. ... The Gravitation theory doesn’t work in the Universe as a whole. ... The Gravitation theory is a local theory. ... Why? ... Because the detected material mass of the matter in the ... Universe ( the cosmological constant / the critical density) ... is so small ( the average density of all substance in the ... Universe is approximately p=10^-30 g/sm^3 ) that it ... cannot ‘close’ the Universe into sphere and therefore our ... Universe as whole must be ‘open’, endless, infinite. ... The Unive ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Einstein and Formulas.   socrat   23mo  C

. . . ... § 6. Proton: (p). ... § 7. The evolution of interaction between Photon / Electron and Proton: ... a) electromagnetic, ... b) nuclear, ... c) biological. ... § 8. The Physical Laws: ... a) Law of Conservation and Transformation Energy/ Mass, ... b) Pauli Exclusion Law, ... c) Heisenberg Uncertainty Law. ... § 9. Brain: Dualism of Consciousness. ... § 10. Test and Practice: Parapsychology. Meditation. ... ===. ... Best wishes. ... Israel Sadovnik Socratus ... ====. ...   [End]
  • Does somebody know what Vacuum is ?   socrat   23mo  C

Does somebody know what Vacuum is ? ... 1. ... Book : ‘Dreams of a final theory’ by Steven Weinberg. Page 138. ... ‘ It is true . . . there is such a thing as absolute zero; we cannot ... reach temperatures below absolute zero not because we are not ... sufficiently clever but because temperatures below absolute zero ... simple have no meaning.’ ... / Steven Weinberg. The Nobel Prize in Physics 1979 / ... 2. ... ‘If we were looking for something that we could conceive ... of as God within the universe of the new physics, ... this ground state, coherent quantum vacuum might be ... a good place to start.’ ... / Book ‘The ...   [retrieve this message]
    • mathematical idealization ... ... when we mathematical mo...   socrat   23mo

mathematical idealization ... ... when we mathematical model the scenario of an object ... moving we try to model things as simply as possible, ... so we consider a scenario where there is no impediment ... to its motion that would be a perfect vacuum. ... But in practice there is less that perfect. ... So the Platonic realm of idealization gives way ... to physical reality by concessions. ... / roger / ... But in practice there is less that perfect. ... / roger / ... ... But in practice there are many claims that perfect ... vacuum energy has a physical relevance: ... in Vacuum polarization, in Casimir effect, ... in ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Can Perfect Vacuum as a ’ Nothing’ as ‘ an Infinite Space’ ...   socrat   23mo

Can Perfect Vacuum as a ’ Nothing’ as ‘ an Infinite Space’ as ... an Absolute Reference Frame have Concrete Physical Properties ? ... Socratus ... =. ... One Concrete Physical Properties of Vacuum is Absolute Zero. ... What is Absolute Zero ? ... Classic Physics says: It is a dead space. ... Quantum Physics says: It is not a dead space. ... There are ‘ Virtual Particles’ exist. ... What is Absolute Zero ? ... =. ... Socratus ... ===. ... P.S. ... What is Absolute Zero ? ... Where is a wise answer and where is a fool answer if these ... two theories ( Classical and Quantum theories) are correct ? ... ==. ...   [retrieve this message]
      • Apparently a vacuum is the space between my ears. I have no...   #13594   20mo

Apparently a vacuum is the space between my ears. I have not a clue about any of this stuff you write about. ... ... I remember Robert Ringer’s ”Great Iceball Theory”. ... ... 6. Ice Ball Theory ... a. In 50 billion years, the sun will burn out and the Earth will be a frozen ice ball. Nothing you do now could possibly matter then. So don’t take yourself too seriously. Life is a game, and play to win. There’s no reason to be afraid to be aggressive or take chances. The reality is that there’s no way you’re going to get out of this thing alive, so why play conservatively. ... ... The above taken from this p ...   [retrieve this message]
    • I still have not figured out what you are talking about. .....   #13594   6mo

I still have not figured out what you are talking about. ... ... I once took a course in philosophy. The professor knew his subject more than anyone I have ever known. Problem was that his teaching and descriptions were so much over everyone’s head. Final grade was curved so far you could make 40% on tests and make a passing grade. I do not think he impressed anyone in his class. ... ... I bring forward what I posted 14 months ago when you asked the same question: what is a vacuum? ... ____________________________________________________________ ... Apparently a vacuum is the space between my ears. I hav ...   [retrieve this message]
  • A crazy thoughts about structure of Electron.   socrat   23mo  C

1 ... Quantum of light, photon and electron are one and the same ... particle in different conditions. ... =. ... Question: ... Where did electron come from? ... Answer: ... Electron came from the Kingdom of Coldness: T=0K. ... =. ... All the best. ... Israel Socratus ... ===. ...   [End]
  • Light Created from a Vacuum:   socrat   29mo  C

Light Created from a Vacuum: ... Casimir Effect Observed in Superconducting Circuit ... /ScienceDaily (Nov. 18, 2011) / ... http://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2011/11/111118133050.htm ... # ... http://www.chalmers.se/en/news/Pages/Chalmers-scientists-create-light-from-vacuum.aspx ... ============… ... What did I study from the article ... 1. ... The vacuum can be a basic physical concept. ... 2. ... The vacuum is full of various potential particles. ... 3 ... They can fluctuate in and out from vacuum. ... 3. ... This process (long time ago) was named ‘vacuum fluctuations’ ... ( -- the constant appearance and disappearance ... of vir ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Science fails to face the shortcomings of statistics   RR LCD   29mo  C

Odds Are, It’s Wrong ... ... Science fails to face the shortcomings of statistics ... ... Web edition : Friday, November 4th, 2011 ... ... For better or for worse, science has long been married to mathematics. Generally it has been for the better. Especially since the days of Galileo and Newton, math has nurtured science. Rigorous mathematical methods have secured science’s fidelity to fact and conferred a timeless reliability to its findings. ... ... http://www.sciencenews.org/view/feature/id/335872/title/Odds_Are,_Its_Wrong ... ... During the past century, though, a mutant form of math has deflected science’s he ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Our official mythical / hypothetical astronomy.   socrat   30mo  C

Our official mythical / hypothetical astronomy. ... =. ... Let us think that black holes are real objects. ... On the one hand. ... 1 ... Temperature of a black hole depends on the BH mass ... T - h_bar c^3 / 8 π GM k_b ... where h_bar is the reduced Planck constant, c is the speed of light, ... k_b is the Boltzmann constant, G is the gravitational constant, and M ... is the mass of the black hole. ... 2 ... a black body is also the best possible emitter of thermal radiation, ... http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Black_body ... 3 ... The supermassive black hole at the centre of a massive galaxy or ... galaxy clust ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Universe ( beginning): which theory is right? ... =. ... ...   socrat   30mo

Universe ( beginning): which theory is right? ... =. ... On the one hand the Existence began from bing bang. ... ... The Big Bang theory is the prevailing cosmological model of the ... early development of the universe. ... ... http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Big_Bang ... =. ... ... On the other hand the Existence began from Vacuum polarization. ... ... In quantum field theory, and specifically quantum electrodynamics, ... vacuum polarization describes a process in which a background ... electromagnetic field produces virtual electron–positron pairs that ... change the distribution of charges and currents that generated ... the ...   [retrieve this message]
    • ScienceDaily (Oct. 28, 2011) ... How to Unbalance Nothingne...   socrat   29mo

ScienceDaily (Oct. 28, 2011) ... How to Unbalance Nothingness: ... Physicists Calculate the Time Development of the Vacuum Decay ... ... ... ”The ground state of our world can’t be described by the absence of all matter,” ... Professor Dr. Holger Gies from the Institute of Theoretical Physics of the ... Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena and the Helmholtz-Institute Jena explains. ... ”This so-called quantum vacuum rather turns out to be a complex ... state of constantly fluctuating quantum fields with physical properties.” ... ... The world-wide community of physicists is hoping to be able to witness ... a particul ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Bible’s stories. ... ... Old Bible story: ... ”He...hanged...   socrat   29mo

Bible’s stories. ... ... Old Bible story: ... ”He...hanged the Earth upon nothing.” / Job 26:7 / ... ... New Bible story: ... According to the many scientific experts however, ... space didn’t exist prior to the Big Bang. ... It is possible to say, ... ”He...hanged the Big Bang upon nothing.” ... ==. ... Isn’t this situation strange? ... But if we think that ‘nothing’ is a Reference Frame ... ( for example – Vacuum) then the situation will be more practicable. ... =====. ... Socratus. ... P.S. ... ” Science is the belief in the ignorance of the experts”, ... / Richard Feynman. / ... ...   [retrieve this message]
  • The Double Universe.   socrat   30mo  C

The Double Universe. ... ... The Universe as whole is Two - Measured World. ... Why ? ... Because : ... ‘ Somehow, the energy is extracted from the vacuum and turned ... into particles...Don’t try it in your basement, but you can do it.’ ... / -- University of Chicago cosmologist Rocky Kolb / ... ... ’ Somehow’ from ’ Somewhere’ ... From ’ Somewhere’ , ’ Somehow’ to the Visual World. ... We have Double Universe. ... =. ... a) ... If you want you can call one Reference Frame as ... Schwarzschild radius ( a radius where the escape velocity ... would be so high, that not even light could escape – black hole) ... And another Referen ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Physicists say the event horizon of a black hole ... is bo...   socrat   30mo

Physicists say the event horizon of a black hole ... is boundary between two worlds. ... / / Book: Stephen Hawking. Page 116. ... By Michael White and John Gribbin. / ...   [End]
    • T= 0K. ... is a Homogeneous Energy Vacuum Space between G...   socrat   30mo

T= 0K. ... is a Homogeneous Energy Vacuum Space between Galaxies. ... Only Vacuum can have infinite spacetime, infinite energy,infinite density. ... =. ... Israel Sadovnik Socratus ... ===. ...   [End]
    • P.S. ... Another example of ‘ The Double Universe. ‘ ... ...   socrat   30mo

P.S. ... Another example of ‘ The Double Universe. ‘ ... ... wormhole : Einstein-Rosen Bridge (EP). ... http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wormhole ... ... ==. ...   [End]
    • The Double Universe. More details. ... e) ... Herman Minko...   socrat   30mo

The Double Universe. More details. ... e) ... Herman Minkowski said about ( -4D ) spacetime continuum: ... “ Henceforth, space by itself, and time by itself, ... are doomed to fade away into mere shadows, ... and only a kind of union of the two will ... preserve an independent reality.” ... ... It means that the Universe as whole is Two - Measured World. ... One world is Minkowski union of spacetime continuum. ... Another world is shadow of it because the time and space ... are different conceptions. ...   [End]
  • The 2011 Nobel Prize for Physics for the discovery that   socrat   30mo  C

The 2011 Nobel Prize for Physics for the discovery that ... the rate of expansion of the universe is increasing ... # ... What was before: egg or chicken? ... Oh, I know this question is very old and does not have answer. ... Therefore I will ask a simpler question: ... What was before: ‘ big bang’ or vacuum? ... # ... Nobody knows the reason of ‘ big bang’. My opinion: ... The action when the God compressed the whole Universe into ... his palm, the scientists named ‘singular point’ ... And the action when the God opened his palm the scientists ... named ‘Big Bang’ ... Does evolution begin on big bang level ? ... At what ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Philosophy of ‘ Vacuum.’ ( Part 1.)   socrat   32mo  C

T= 0K ? ... The answer is: ‘ They must be flat particles.’ ... Why? ... Because according to Charle’s law and the consequence of the ... third law of thermodynamics as the thermodynamic temperature ... of a system approaches absolute zero the volume of particles ... approaches zero too. It means the particles must have flat forms. ... They must have geometrical form of a circle: pi= c /d =3,14 . . . . . ... ====. ... Best wishes. ... Israel Sadovnik. Socratus. ... ========================… ...   [End]
    • T= 0K) ... belongs to ‘ The Theory of Ideal Gas’ and there...   socrat   29mo

T= 0K) ... belongs to ‘ The Theory of Ideal Gas’ and therefore we can use ... this theory for explaining ‘ The Theory of Vacuum’. ... ... My conclusion. ... The ‘black body’ and the ‘ black hole’ and ... ‘ The Theory of Ideal Gas’ are models of vacuum. ... ===. ... P.S. ... If the ‘black body’ and the ‘ black hole’ and the vacuum can radiate ... the quantum of light and electron – then the reason is the Vacuum’s ... fluctuations / transformation / polarization. And this is ‘ a song from ... another opera’. Because the Vacuum’s fluctuations / transformation / ... polarization explains the Origin of the Material Exi ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Quantum of Light and my Parrot.   socrat   32mo  C

Gentlemen ... I have only two questions: ... First - ... Didn’t my parrot fly to you? ... Second - ... Why does everyone say that all movements are relative ... if the speed of quantum of light isn’t relative but ... it is an absolute constant in absolute Vacuum ? ... P.S. ... You can easily find out my parrot. It studied only ... two sentences: ‘ there is no absolute movement ’, ... ‘ there is no absolute reference system ‘ ... # ... Israel Sadovnik Socratus ... ==== . ... P.S. ... ‘ All these fifty years of conscious brooding have brought me ... no nearer to the answer to the question, ’What are light quanta?’ ... Nowadays every ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Quantum of Light and my Parrot. ... =. ... The fact number ...   socrat   32mo

Quantum of Light and my Parrot. ... =. ... The fact number - 1. ... In 1887 the Michelson-Morley experiment ... showed that the speed of quantum of light is constant ... in all directions regardless of the motion of the source. ... (c = 299,792,458 m/sec = 1) ... # ... The fact number - 2. ... Paper: “ On the Electrodynamics of moving Bodies.” ... Einstein’s second postulate says that ... the speed of quantum of light in the vacuum ... is absolute constant c=1. ... ============.. ... # ... Gentlemen ... I have only two questions: ... First - ... Didn’t my parrot fly to you? ... Second - ... Why does everyone say that all movements are rela ...   [retrieve this message]
      • Quantum of Light and my Parrot. ... =. ... The fact number ...   socrat   32mo

Quantum of Light and my Parrot. ... =. ... The fact number -1. ... 1729.The astronomical aberration effect of light showed ... the finite constant speed of quantum of light. ... # ... The fact number - 2. ... In 1887 the Michelson-Morley experiment ... showed that the speed of quantum of light is constant ... in all directions regardless of the motion of the source. ... (c = 299,792,458 m/sec = 1) ... # ... The fact number - 3. ... 1905. Paper: “ On the Electrodynamics of moving Bodies.” ... Einstein’s second postulate says that ... the speed of quantum of light in the vacuum ... is absolute constant c=1. ... ============.. ... # ... Ge ...   [retrieve this message]
        • Comment by Kris: ... Indeed... it is in total contradiction...   socrat   32mo

Comment by Kris: ... Indeed... it is in total contradiction to say that there is no ... absolute frame of reference, and then to say that the speed ... of light is constant... in which you can use for you calculations ... and experiments... ... . . . i.e. the speed of light IS an absolute frame of reference. ... ... However... they can fix their contradiction by making another statement – ... - there is no such thing as an absolute vacuum. ... With that statement, they make the speed of light relative, yet, ... hold the theoretical absolute frame of reference of c. ... What’s worse is, all ”more accurate” measure ...   [retrieve this message]
          • Book ‘Dreams of a final theory’. By Steven Weinberg. ... Pa...   socrat   29mo

Book ‘Dreams of a final theory’. By Steven Weinberg. ... Page 66. ... ‘ Most scientists use quantum mechanics every day in they ... working lives without needing to worry about the fundamental ... problem of its interpretation. ... . . .they do not worry about it. A year or so ago . . . . . ... our conversation turned to a young theorist who had been quite ... promising as a graduate student and who had then dropped ... out of sight. I asked Phil what had interfered with the ... ex-student’s research. Phil shook his head sadly and said: ... ‘ He tried to understand quantum mechanics.’ (!) ... # ... Book ‘ The trou ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Quantum   Wheatgrass Yogi   3y

We’ve all heard of Quantum Physics, but what does Quantum Eating mean to you??......WY   [End]
  • What is a vacuum ?   socrat   3y  C

What is a vacuum ? ... ... The empty space between stars ( Galaxies ) ... Is this space really empty? ... # ... The detected material mass of the matter in the Universe ... is very small (the average density of all substance in the ... Universe is approximately p=10^-30 g/sm^3) and therefore ... physicists invented an abstract ‘dark matter and dark energy’. ... They say: ‘ 90% or more of the matter in the Universe is unseen.’ ... And nobody knows what it is. ... Question: ... How can the 90% or more of the Hidden ( dark ) matter in ... the Universe create the few % of the Visible matter ? ... ========================== ...   [retrieve this message]
  • SRT: The Essence.   socrat   3y  C

SRT: The Essence. ... 1. ... One postulate of SRT says: the speed of quantum ... of light in a vacuum is a constant ( c=1). ... This postulate has no conception of acceleration. ... 2. ... The other postulate says: every speed, even the ... speed of quantum of light in a vacuum is relative. ... It means it has acceleration and this acceleration ... is hidden in Lorentz transformations. ... # ... It means that quantum of light in a vacuum can have ... two kinds of motions: constant and relative. And the ... SRT explains only the behavior of Quantum of Light ! ... # ... Only quantum of light has a constant speed (c=1). ... All ano ...   [retrieve this message]
    • SRT: The Essence. ... 1. ... One postulate of SRT says: the...   socrat   3y

SRT: The Essence. ... 1. ... One postulate of SRT says: the speed of quantum ... of light in a vacuum is a constant ( c=1). ... The acceleration is zero. ... 2. ... The other postulate says: the Lorentz transformations ... don’t have constant speed (the formula of speed is another) ... The Lorentz transformations have relative speed and ... therefore an acceleration is hidden in it. ... 3. ... SRT was grown from Maxwell’s electrodynamics. ... We cannot compare Maxwell’s electrodynamics with ... Newton mechanics. And the Lorentz transformations ... we cannot compare with Galileo’s transformations. ... The Galileo’s transformati ...   [retrieve this message]
      • SRT: The Essence. ... ... Einstein wrote that as a boy 15 ...   socrat   3y

SRT: The Essence. ... ... Einstein wrote that as a boy 15 -16 years old: ... ‘ I wonder what would happen to light if I were ... moving right along with it at the speed of light.’ (c=1) ... From this perspective and after 10 years of hard work ... he published his SRT. ... So, Einstein flew at the speed c=1 and around him flew ... many other light quanta. No other particles were around. ... Only the light quanta were around at the speed c=1. ... And Einstein saw that they can change not only all their ... parameters but the surround region too, according to ... Lorentz transformations. ... # ... Therefore I say: ... SRT is a s ...   [retrieve this message]
        • - The Special Theory of Relativity. ... ================...   socrat   3y

- The Special Theory of Relativity. ... ==========================.. ... It began in 1905 when Einstein created SRT, ... (theory of photon/electron’s behaviour). ... Minkowski, tried to understand SRT using 4D space. ... Poor young Einstein, reading Minkowski interpretation, ... said, that now he couldn’t understand his own theory. ... “ Einstein, you are right, it is difficult to understand SRT ... using 4D space. But it is possible using my 5D space” ... - said Kaluza in 1921. ... This theory was tested and found insufficient. ... ”Well”, said another mathematicians, - ”maybe 6D, 7D, ... 8D, 9D spaces will exp ...   [retrieve this message]
          • SRT: The Essence. ... # ... In his Miracle 1905 Einstein wr...   socrat   3y

SRT: The Essence. ... # ... In his Miracle 1905 Einstein wrote the Fourth paper: ... “ On the Electrodynamics of moving Bodies.” ( SRT). ... And as a postscript to his forth, the Fifth paper: ... “ Does the inertia of a body depend upon its energy content?” ... As he realized the answer was: ... “ Yes, it depends on its energy E= Mc^2.” ... It means what SRT must be connected with E= Mc^2 . ... It means what must be connection between Lorentz’s ... transformation and E= Mc^2. ... # ... The same Einstein’s question in a little detail interpretation: ... “Does the inertia of a body ( for example: of light quanta ... or of an el ...   [retrieve this message]
            • SRT: The Essence. ... ... SRT is theory about relativity o...   socrat   3y

SRT: The Essence. ... ... SRT is theory about relativity of motion, of every motion (!), ... including the motion of quantum of light. (!) ... The reason of this motion is spin. ... Four physicists discovered spin effect : ... Planck, Einstein, Goudsmit and Uhlenbeck. ... # ... Planck explained the spin by formula: h=Et. ( 1900) ... # ... Einstein explained the spin by formula: h=kb. ( 1905) ... # ... Goudsmit and Uhlenbeck wrote the spin by formula: ... h = h/ 2pi. (1925) ... ==========. ... How is possible to understand their work? ... ====================. ... Israel Socratus.   [End]
              • SRT: The Essence. ... 1. ... On the one hand Einstein use...   socrat   3y

SRT: The Essence. ... 1. ... On the one hand Einstein used quantum of light in SRT. ... According to SRT postulate: ... When quantum of light moves in a straight line with speed ... c=1 its geometrical form must be flat – as a circle. ... We can say that its flatness has infinite density. ... SRT is theory about relativity of motion, of every motion (!), ... including the motion of quantum of light too. (!) ... Therefore this quantum of light can change its parameters ... ( according to the Lorentz transformations ). ... 2. ... On the other hand Lorentz used electron in SRT which had ... geometrical spherical form and los ...   [retrieve this message]
                • SRT: The Essence. ... ... To understand SRT we need to ...   socrat   3y

SRT: The Essence. ... ... To understand SRT we need to answer to the simple question: ... In which Reference frame the SRT event is happened? ... One of the SRT postulate says – in Galileo/ Newtonian space. ... The other postulate says - in the vacuum. ... But the common opinion – the SRT takes place in Minkowski ... absolute negative 4D. ... Minkowski gave explanation of 4D using his ‘Light cone’. ... In the picture of the ‘Light cone’ we can see that in the past the ... particle moved along the straight line of time with speed c=1. ... In the future it will move also along the straight line with speed c=1. ... But ...   [retrieve this message]
                  • SRT: The Essence. ... ... To understand SRT we need to ...   socrat   3y

SRT: The Essence. ... ... To understand SRT we need to answer to the simple question: ... In which Reference frame does SRT take place? ... One of the SRT postulate says – in Galileo/ Newtonian space. ... The other postulate says - in the vacuum. ... But the common opinion – the SRT takes place in Minkowski ... absolute negative 4D. ... My opinion is: ... The SRT explains how quantum of light, using Lorentz ... transformation, can transfer from one Reference frame –vacuum ... to another Reference frame- Galileo/ Newtonian space. ... And of course, according to ‘ The law of conservation and ... transformation energy/ m ...   [retrieve this message]
                    • Our knowledge. ... ... Quantum of light (photon) is a poin...   socrat   3y

Our knowledge. ... ... Quantum of light (photon) is a point. ... Electron is a point/ sphere. ... Proton is a point / sphere. ... They created an (point / sphere) atom. ... The atoms form : ... a) stars . . .planet, ... b) cells . . . . life. ... All the rest are trivialities. ... ==. ... Question. ... Why does Physics have many branches which ... don’t incorporate and doesn’t have Unified theory? ... ... =============. ...   [End]
  • Where are the First Laws of Existence?   socrat   3y  C

Where are the First Laws of Existence? ... ... Socratus, I have no idea what you are talking about. ... Above I explained that the quantum of light is not abstract. ... Plus the ’ideal gas’ is not a quantum thing. ... It is a classical concept, and therefore doesn’t work well with QT. ... /Bill Gill / ... =====. ... # ... Bill Gill expressed the common opinion that : ... Light is not abstract. ... The ’ideal gas’ is not a quantum thing. It is a classical ... concept, and therefore doesn’t work well with QT. ... # ... My dilettanti opinion. ... ... ABC introduction. ... Every phenomena has its own reference frame. ... Every particl ...   [retrieve this message]
  • The beginning: where is it ?   socrat   3y  C

The beginning: where is it ? ... ===. ... The beginning of Universe can be: ... ‘ big bang’ , ‘closed- gravity’ or ‘open - empty’. ... # ... First question: ... Where did the mass for ‘ big bang’ come from? ... Second question: ... Where did the mass for ‘closed- gravity’ come from? ... It is clear that these two questions lead to the third question: ... How can the real mass appear from ‘open - empty’ space? ... # ... In my opinion to answer to this question we need to analyze ... three theories: QT, SRT and Theory of Ideal gas. ... 1 ... Ideal gas. ... 100% of physicists believe that Theory of Ideal gas is an ... abstract theory wit ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Physics: The beginning is still in a searching.   socrat   3y  C

Physics: The beginning is still in a searching. ... # ... Book ‘Albert Einstein’ by Leopold Infeld. ... http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Leopold_Infeld ... ========================. ... Page 114. ... Electron, that is, negatively charged particles, produce ... an electromagnetic field while in motion. Thus, ... in Maxwell’s theory, and later in Lorenz’s theory, we ... still find a mixture of the field and particle aspects. ... Particles (electrons) move in an electromagnetic field ... and influence the field by the motion. ... Page 115. ... In the electromagnetic theory, we have a mixture of field ... and particle concept. The f ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Physics: By Beauty it is beautiful.   socrat   3y  C

Physics: By Beauty it is beautiful. ... # ... After reading book ‘Albert Einstein’ by Leopold Infeld. ... http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Leopold_Infeld ... ========================. ... Page 4. ... ‘ Many believe that relative theory tells us that ours ... is a kind of Alice-in-Wonderland universe; . . . .‘ ... ‘ How, then, did the prejudice about the mysterious relative ... Alice-in-Wonderland universe arise?’ ... # ... I will try to give my brief remark about this situation. ... 1. ... In the 19th century aether /ether was the term used to ... describe a medium for the propagation of quantum of light ... (electromagnetic waves ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Book ‘Albert Einstein’ by Leopold Infeld. ... Page 4. ... A...   socrat   3y

Book ‘Albert Einstein’ by Leopold Infeld. ... Page 4. ... And out of this fantastic, relative world that Einstein ... created there suddenly appeared the atomic bomb. ... Page 36. ... Its title is ‘Does the Inertia of a Body Depend on Its Energy?’ ... This short paper states: the use of atomic energy is, ... in principle, possible. Forty years later, the work ... of many scientists showed that the use of atomic ... energy is practicable as was demonstrated . . . . . ... . . . in the New Mexican desert and the devastation ... at Hiroshima. ... =============. ... So, on the one hand SRT is true theory. ... But on the other han ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Physics: Inertia and . . . Spin.   socrat   3y  C

Physics: Inertia and . . . Spin. ... 1. ... Aristotle. ... Every object needs force/power/energy for its moving . ... If no force, no moving. ... 2. ... Newton. ... Of course great Aristotle is right saying that there is no movement ... without forces . I respect him very much and I won’t make a fool ... myself quarrelling with him. However I can say more and explain ... Aristotle’s opinion by the formula F=ma. It means, the force of moving ... object depends on acceleration which it gives to this object’s mass. ... But here I have two opportunities /possibilities. ... a) ... The acceleration appears as a result of outside ...   [retrieve this message]
  • New Reality Transmission   Megabite   4y  C

... ... http://www.newrealitytransmission.com/ ... ...   [End]
    • Thank you N/M   #103371   4y
    • Re: New Reality Transmission   knut87   4y

I would be careful with this kinda stuff! I was told this events are used to mindcontrol the participants-same thing with chanelling   [End]
      • I get through dowsing that the people’s hearts are in the r...   #103371   4y

I get through dowsing that the people’s hearts are in the right place but maybe someone else can dowse for that too? ... 11:11 is a powrful set of numbers. ... just google it   [End]
      • I know what you mean. I don’t trust my dowsing right now, i...   Megabite   4y

I know what you mean. I don’t trust my dowsing right now, if anyone else can help, it would be appreciated. ... ...   [End]
        • http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Es68qJOuo00 ... ... ... He...   #103371   4y

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Es68qJOuo00 ... ... ... Here is another method of dowsing and like i said in another link i am doing the standing one from David Hawkins but can’t find it right now. I will look some more later. ... ...   [End]
        • I didn’t reply because it has no relevance...at least so my...   Newport   4y

I didn’t reply because it has no relevance...at least so my finger says... ...   [End]
          • Newport, ... ... Does dowsing work for everything for you...   Justbringit   4y

Newport, ... ... Does dowsing work for everything for you. For example, if you were taking a test in school, could you dowse and get the right answer everytime?   [End]
            • When its solid it works for everything. ...   Newport   4y

When its solid it works for everything. ...   [End]
              • yeah i realize the same also. when i first used muscle test...   zenfood   4y

yeah i realize the same also. when i first used muscle testing a while ago, i had an incredible session that i still cannot reproduce even now. ... ... I had two friends over who then knew nothing at all of muscle testing... i had one of them pick up two random cards from a deck of cards, and id muscle test my other friend (both of us had no idea what the cards were) to try and figure em out. It was incredibly accurate. ... ... i tried again 4months afterwards and then it didn’t work anymore, although it might simply be because i then was on a lower consciousness level. ... ... ... ...Ok I just did a bit o ...   [retrieve this message]
                • ... so, going with this idea, the higher your consciousness...   Newport   4y

... so, going with this idea, the higher your consciousness level is, the greater your reach in the unknown will be... ... ... ... Yes, which is why some of us have for decades wondered how sheople can be so hoodwinked. The willpower of others can be imposed on them if their consciousness level drops below a certain level...call it witchcraft if you will.. ...   [End]
                • Hyperinfinity   Newport   4y

Good info on Hyperinfinity and hints abou the many Generators used to influence people by the shysters: ... ... http://www.psychicpower.ru/anti_remote_viewing_sublime_good_bone_generator.html ... ... ... and ... Remote Influencing Psychotronic Generators: ... http://www.psychotronicgenerators.com/remote_influencing_psychotronic_generators.html   [End]
                  • i read this am that televisions, even when not on, can put ...   #103371   4y

i read this am that televisions, even when not on, can put out a control frqs and its always good to unplug??   [End]
                  • curious....... ... so, if someone is over 360 in consciousn...   #103371   4y

curious....... ... so, if someone is over 360 in consciousness lets say and they can do the card thingie, could they not pin down something like how close are we to the tipping point or pin dates down? does this work in time and space?   [End]
                    • You can count on one hand the amount of people on this plan...   Newport   4y

You can count on one hand the amount of people on this planet that have had the ability to bend time. ... ... All else just think they are getting the future...   [End]
                      • ... Used to connect directly before but too much evil in th...   csimms   4y

... Used to connect directly before but too much evil in the world...if the other person doesn’t have a guide they are on their own... ... ... ... ... You stated this in a prior post, ... ... just curious ... Does the level of people becoming more aware of consciousness increase dowsing in general? ... ... If there was a massive increase in people purchasing the correct type of orgone, would this increase dowsing efforts? Heard of people using orgone busters and having wild experiences, wonder if an explanation would be related to guides ... ... Seems as if a person s (peoples) state in terms of evil intenstions vs ...   [retrieve this message]
                        • probably depends on whether you are talking about the perso...   johng   4y

probably depends on whether you are talking about the person’s own evil intent (guides won’t help there) or the evil intentions of those who would try and sever humans from their guides. also, and I do recall discussions on this way back, we are all connected, so raising consciousness in people in general would at the same time raise your own level. one reason why the masses must be manipulated and kept in the dark for the those with intentions opposed to the creator to carry out their schemes...   [End]
                          • same time raise your own level ... ... Yes, but dowsing is...   Newport   4y

same time raise your own level ... ... Yes, but dowsing is more dependent on being free of blockages from all sources... ... ... Always hindered and being pulled back by Adamantium claws... ... ... ---- ... Adamantium is a fictional, virtually indestructible metal alloy produced via supernatural Alchemy... ... ----- ... ... read before sanitized: ... ... http://www.deliriumsrealm.com/delirium/articleview.asp?Post=100#enoch ...   [End]
                        • ... Does the level of people becoming more aware of conscio...   Newport   4y

... Does the level of people becoming more aware of consciousness increase dowsing in general? ... ... Does the level of people becoming more aware of consciousness increase dowsing in general? ... ... ... The short answer is no. ... ...   [End]
                  • what the...... ?   Tizona   4y

that first link that you have in your post is actually quite comical. ... ... They claim to be the only company that can allow you true remote viewing powers, due to some guy named Tim who is now in control of all the world’s remote viewers. apparently they are the only people with technology to overcome the worldwide domination of Tim! ... ... What? ... ... and for a mere $600 they will give you the ability to overcome this Tim person ... ... LOL! ... ... You take that seriously? ... ... honestly, that is just so ridiculous I don’t even know what to say ... ...   [End]
          • Re: New Reality Transmission   Megabite   4y

Yeah, my intuition says it’s okay I guess? ... ... But do we really always need to resonate in a group like that all at once all at the same time? I think we can do this individually, no need to become dependent on others 24/7.... ... ... That concept seems like something designed to hinder us... ... ... ... ...   [End]
    • Thanks for the knowledge. Its essential for every human bei...   dalemurray87   4y

Thanks for the knowledge. Its essential for every human being to make this world for longer living.   [End]
  • Image Embedded Pretty sure this is black mold, or another kind of mold   thedavephan   4y  C

This is at Ashford Place Apartments in Tennessee. They aren’t doing anything about the mold issue and am trying to get out of the lease. Does this look like mold to you?? ... ... http://curezone.com/upload/_B_Forums/Black_Mold/DSC00149.jpg   [End]
  • muscle loss   rai26   4y

This is my 6th day on the cleanse and I have a few questions. Will my body start to use muscle as a source of protien? Can I work out during the cleanse? What is the recipe for a gallon of lemonade?   [End]
  • removed   lightstream   5y  C
  • Learn How To Count Back Change Instantly...   babyeyes   6y  C

If you work with money exchange (cashier, bartender etc.) or know someone that does and has trouble making change from money then this book will come in handy. This new book ”Learn How To Count Back Change Instantly” written by Carla & Angela Annerino teaches a simple short-cut to Instantly achieve the correct change every time! Great method for teachers and easy for children to learn. ... ... Visit their website at ... http://www.910CountingMethod.com ...   [End]
  • Good site...   MadArtist   6y

Fun to explore, lots of interesting info and great for all ages... ... ... ... http://mathworld.wolfram.com/Gossiping.html ... ... ... Everyting from entertainment to homework or brain teasing... ... ... Enjoy!   [End]
  • What the BLEEP?   #48148   6y  C

What’s the consensus on the movie ”What the BLEEP? Down the Rabbit Hole.”? ... ... I didn’t know anything about quantum physics until I listened to it 20 times. I still need to watch it 20 times more because I got books by some of the physicists like Fred Allen Wolf, and it’s still Greek to me. ... ... But what I understand fascinates me so much I can’t stop reading and listening. ... ... It’s nice to see an active thread here. ... ...   [End]
    • In Search of Schrödinger's Cat: Quantum Physics and Reality   Corey   6y

... I found the following book to be very interesting. Makes physics much easier to understand. Very readable. ... ... ... http://www.amazon.com/Search-Schr%C3%B6dingers-Cat-Quantum-Physics/dp/0553342533 ...   [End]
      • Thanks! I will get that book. It sounds familiar. ... ......   #48148   6y

Thanks! I will get that book. It sounds familiar. ... ... ... ... But in the review it said it uses math to explain QP. No math here. That’s why I liked the BLEEP movie. ... ... ... ... I’m reading about Schrodinger’s waves and holograms now in "the dreaming universe", but I’m basicly lost. ... ... ...   [End]
      • Thanks for the link, I perused the excerpt and it does read...   MadArtist   6y

Thanks for the link, I perused the excerpt and it does read very easy. ... ... Very clear and simple - Newton’s laws in a nutshell, got me hooked. ... ... I will be getting a copy. ... ... Then, I will tackle the movies... ... ... Thanks for this reference. Yes to ”a book a day keeps the TV away” ... ... Interesting thread... ... ... ... ...   [End]
        • youtube   #48148   6y

You can watch the movie in 5 min bits on youtube. ... ... Or listen to it while you’re in here. ... ... ... ... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tSk51Lp-vHU ...   [End]
          • Re: youtube = I'm hooked once again! Thanks...   MadArtist   6y

Can’t wait to see the rest, just watched part 1 - it is glorious thinking. ... ... New Logic: awareness + oneness = what is (really) ... ... ...   [End]
            • Me too! I'm hooked once again! Thanks...   #48148   6y

Yes! ... ... ... ... The science of quantum physics proves that everything is One or God-is-in-everything is easy to grasp and a wonderful way to bring all religions and people together. ... ... ... ... But , multiple possibilities, where there are many realities but only one is there when we look, and the part that this is all a dream is mind blowing and hard to grasp. ... ... ... ... i can’t get enough of this. ...   [End]
              • Everything is vibration, on any planet, on any system, or a...   MadArtist   6y

Brings me back to my childhood - when all possibilities were open. I was so fascinated by this book [excerpt below]at 13 years old, - and somehow was sidetracked by life and did not continue to seek the path to open ’my third eye’. Though this book may not be scientific treatise, it was certainly ’eye opening’ and thought provoquing... ... ... Excerpt [link to free book download at end]: ... ... ”Actually you can get an idea, a rough idea, from thinking ... that everything is vibration. One end we call ‘feel’, a bit ... further we say ‘sound’, higher up still it is ‘sight’. ... Everything is vibration, on ...   [retrieve this message]
                • MadArtist, please tell me the name of the book. Thanks...   #48148   6y

I really enjoyed reading that. It’s at my level of understanding. I was just having the discussion about water with a co-worker the other day. ... ... Please, tell me the name of the book. ... ... Thanks for sharing!   [End]
                  • I’ll paste the link again, the excerpt above is from ”Candl...   MadArtist   6y

I’ll paste the link again, the excerpt above is from ”Candlelight” - they are free downloads in word format, but can see in html in another window if you prefer. ... ... Some of the commentaries in the books are obsolete, as in Russia as a communist state, how countries wold shape up, etc., since these books were published so long ago, but the concepts are timeless and explained in layman’s language. Mr. Rampa’s experiences are said to have been fiction, but are nonetheless an interesting read. ... ... I remember as a child laying perfectly still, concentrating, in silence trying to ’transcend’ :) a ...   [retrieve this message]
                    • Thank you MadArtist! ... ... ... ... I love this guy. I...   #48148   6y

Thank you MadArtist! ... ... ... ... I love this guy. I ordered some books on amazon for just the cost of S&H and a few cents, and downloaded a few books. I think it would cost more to print them with the price of ink. ... ... ... ... Buddhists knew about QP before scientists and they could combine it with spiritualism and explain it better too. ... ... ... ... I can’t wait to start reading. Here’s the link.... ... ... http://www.lobsangrampa.net/lobsang_rampa.html ... ... ...   [End]
                      • Perception of space and time...   MadArtist   6y

Thanks for the link - I don’t know why the link I have does not work when posted. Maybe I will read again - it is interesting to travel back to those fun memories. ... ... Anyhow, here’s an excerpt from ”Chapters of life” ... ... ”You see, ... we live in a three-dimensional world, but the highest form of ... Truth can be perceived only when we go beyond a three- ... dimensional world. We have to go beyond Time and Space, ... for Time is relative. Time is merely a convention established ... by mankind to suit his own convenience. ... ... You think that Time is not relative? All right, supposing ... that you have to go t ...   [retrieve this message]
                    • Channeled Entity??? Thanks...   #48148   6y

i just read that he was a channeled entity!  So was Ramtha. Interesting. ...   [End]
    • Re: What the BLEEP? Did you read the books by Fred?   105bods   6y

Re: What the BLEEP? Did you read the books by Fred?   [End]
    • Re: What the BLEEP?   golfeggs   6y

Yeah I watched the movie a few times too and liked it. Pretty mind expanding. I’ve read reviews of it by physicists and they say the movie stretches the facts. I couldn’t find facts to back up what they say in a few areas. But from what I researched, it’s basically right on I think. The movie is made by a controversial religious group here in Washington state, (http://www.ramtha.com/) and I think they are supposed to be making another movie.   [End]
      • Ramtha is anti-religion   #48148   6y

From my understanding that group led by Ramtha is anti-religion. They believe in science more than in religion and I don’t think they have groups meeting anywhere else. It’s just the 3 thousand-year-old entity teaching ’students’ there in Washington. about "consciousness and energy" ... ... ... ... They mentioned that most of the scientists went through ’the school’, but not everyone. ... ... ... ... Now that you mentioned it I will check into it more. I don’t like it being connected to any spiritual group. ... ... ... ... What did they say that you couldn’t find facts for? I don’t want to spend so much ...   [retrieve this message]
        • I can’t remember what they said that I couldn’t verify. It’...   golfeggs   6y

I can’t remember what they said that I couldn’t verify. It’s been a while. I’d have to wacth it again to remember. But most of what they say is true, (as far as what science says) but they like to stretch it, probably to fit their religion. I don’t put too much faith in science or religion. Religion to me is more of a individual experience. If anyone says it has to be done this way or that way, it’s a red flag for me. I read things from both science and religion and see if it’s true for me. As you learned from that movie, reality can be just about anything.   [End]
        • Ramtha is anti-religion. If you watch the interviews on th...   VeryGnawty   5y

Ramtha is anti-religion. If you watch the interviews on the original WtBDWK, they make a clear distinction that the film was an independent project, and had nothing to do with Ramtha other than his speaking in it. ... ... But the influence of Ramtha’s philosophy is clear in the film. It has the same sensationalism, but it lacks the more important aspects of Ramtha’s work, such as his discussion about how difficult it really is to master space and time, and the sacrifices necessary to do it. ... ... IMHO, you’d be better off just watching a Ramtha lecture. Unlike the Bleep or the Secret, you may l ...   [retrieve this message]
          • I have a Ramtha book but never read it. ... ... I do know ...   sharpinchitown   5y

I have a Ramtha book but never read it. ... ... I do know that reality is what you think. Your diet, your actions, your emotions are all an outcome of what and how you think. ... ... I’ve never seen the Secret but I have seen What the Bleep Do We Know. There are many truths in at least the latter and a successful directing of those truths can be achieved. ... ... If you are aware, conscious and ready. ... ... It’s like being shown the freedoms and responsibilities of driving a car when you’re 15 yet you’re being incapable of handling the responsibilities and then therefore miss the opportunities to rightfull ...   [retrieve this message]
  • TIME. /My opinion/.   socrat   6y

1 its zero time ... changes and limited time appears. In this situation we ... know photon as an electron. Photon works as an electron ... and SRT explains this process. ... d) ... And when , for example, electron emits from an atom and ... interacts with Vacuum all its parameters change. Its limited ... time ends and its own clock shows zero again. Now it lives ... in infinite/ eternal Vacuum until new incarnation, until its new ... work, maybe, in an atom (molecule), or in a cell, maybe, in a blade ... of grass or in a tree, maybe, in an animal or in a person. ... In another words:” We are living beings until Li ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Standing Wave and Complete Destructive Interference?   DarkVoid   6y

In a standing wave interference pattern, what distance constitutes a wavelength? ... ... For complete destructive interference, what must be true of the wavelengths and amplitudes of the 2 waves?   [End]
  • Vacuum & Light quanta.   socrat   6y

1. ... and then we call it Electron. ... 3. ... Light quantum can stop its moving and take ... a rest c=0 and then we call it Anti matter. ... 4. ... Is my interpretation correct ? ... Yes. It is correct. Why? ... Because when Electron interacts ... with Vacuum we also call it Anti matter ... 5. ... If you doubt in my rightness, ask yourself : ... What does ” The Law of conservation and transformation ... of energy” mean according to one single Light quanta ? ... ================.. ... Best wishes. ...   [End]
  • I was always terrible at mathematics in school.   MtnnnDewww   6y

I was always terrible at mathematics in school.   [End]
    • So were you good in mathematics at home?   Alikat   6y

yuk, yuk, yuk!   [End]
    • Is this you, MtnnnDewww ??   #13594   6y

Teacher: What is 2k + k? ... Student: 3000! ... ... or ... ... A mathematician and a stock broker go to the races to bet on horses. The broker suggests a bet of $10,000. That’s too much for the mathematician’s taste: First, he wants to understand the rules, have a look at the horses, etc. ... ”Don’t worry”, the broker says. ”I know an empirical algorithm that allows me to find the number of the winning horse with absolute certainty.” ... This does not convince the mathematician. ... ”You are too theoretical!” the broker exclaims and puts his $10,000 on a horse. ... The horse comes in first - making the broker even ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Do mathematicians understand Physics?   socrat   6y

... Mathematics is not written for mathematicians. ... Mathematics is written for physics, for Nature. ... This simple fact has been forgotten in science. ... ========. ... After the war, in Russia, there were many thieving ... gangs and I , as a boy, rotated among one of them. ... They had their own language, thieves’ jargon. ... No one could understand them. ... Now I read some mathematical articles and they remind me ... of that forgotten thieves’ slang. ... Are you laughing? Is this ridiculous? ... For me it isn’t ridiculous because mathematicians stole ... the picture of reality from us. Because they make us poor and stup ...   [retrieve this message]
    • 1. ... ” I want to know how God created this world. ... I a...   socrat   6y

1. ... ” I want to know how God created this world. ... I am not interested in this or that phenomenon, ... in the spectrum of this or that element. ... I want to know His thoughts; the rest are details.” ... /Einstein/ ... 2. ... ”One thing I have learned in a long life: ... that all our science, measured against reality, is primitive ... and childlike - and yet it is the most precious thing we have.” ... /Einstein./ ... 3. ... “ Young man, in mathematics you don’t understand things, ... you just get used to them.” ... / John von Neumann ./ ... 4. ... Since the mathematical physicists have taken over, ... theoretical physics has gone to ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Is visual observation of the Coriolis force a myth?   been there done that   7y  C

http://www.loc.gov/rr/scitech/mysteries/coriolis.html ... ... ... ... ... http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Coriolis_effect ... ... ... ... http://www.ems.psu.edu/~fraser/Bad/BadCoriolis.html ... ... ... ... At the site, press CTRL F, enter MONTICELLO, then press enter. ... ... http://deputy-dog.com/2007/09/09/7-amazing-holes/ ... ... ... ... It has been observed in cyclones, but it seems that the effect of gravity on the water is too great. ... ...   [End]
    • EDIT of previous post (details).   been there done that   7y

---------------------------------------------------------------------- ... ... ... EDIT ... ... http://www.trophybassonly.com/id56.htm ... ... (my mistake, I’ve seen whirlpools in rivers, but they were caused by conflicting currents at a junction in the river. When I first posted this, I didn’t understand that the glory hole was a deliberate construction). ... ... ... ... ... but I’ve always wondered if the Coriolis force is also a geomagnetic force that could also have biological effects such as right/left handedness in pre-historic times. Geologists have discovered hand prints in caves that were made by blowing bl ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Interesting Facts about 108   firedawg911   8y  C

Three facts that any book on astronomy will verify: ... ... * Distance between earth and sun = 108 times sun-diameter, ... ... * Distance between earth and moon = 108 times moon-diameter, and most remarkably, ... ... * Diameter of the sun = 108 times the earth diameter. ... ... Also: ... ... * The universe is made up of 108 elements according to ancient texts. The current ... periodic table claims a few more than 108. ... ... * The 9 planets travelling through the 12 signs constitutes the whole of ... existence. 9 x 12 = 108 ... ... * The phrase ‘name of the lord’ occurs in 108 verses in the KJV Bible   [retrieve this message]
    • Thats a new one on the Bible, I like that, thanks, ... MH   mh   8y

Thats a new one on the Bible, I like that, thanks, ... MH   [End]
    • As I understand it, both the sun-earth distance and the ear...   analogkid   6y

As I understand it, both the sun-earth distance and the earth-moon distance are not constant. Also, both average distances are slowly changing. Can we really measure the diameter of the sun with an error of less than 1%? If not, then the 108 factor might be 107 or 109. I know the numbers we have for the earth-moon distance and moon diameter are super accurate (only inches of error), but that earth-sun distance bothers me. ... ... ak ...   [End]
  • Why Medical Studies Are Often Wrong   LCD   9y  C

Why Medical Studies Are Often Wrong ... John Allen Paulos Explains How Bad Math Haunts Health Research ... http://abcnews.go.com/Technology/print?id=997688 ... ... Aug. 7, 2005 - How many times have you heard people exclaim something like, ”First they tell us this is good or bad for us, and then they tell us just the opposite”? ... ... In case you need more confirmation for the ”iffy-ness” of many health studies, Dr. John Ioannidis, a researcher at the University of Ioannina in Greece writing in the Journal of the American Medical Association, recently analyzed 45 well publicized studies from major journ ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Hmm... ... So because echinacia was ”proven” to not work sh...   Ev   9y

Hmm... ... So because echinacia was ”proven” to not work should we throw it out? Or could it be that that study was also ineffective? ... ... Could it be that the ”studies” that prove a therapy should be void are just as malfunctioning as the ”studies” that show the efficacy of the same therapy? ... ... The article even mentions vaccines. How some parents go on a fringe and refuse vaccines when a large number of vaccinated children have benefited. That is such a pharma driven statement. Most parents that don’t vaccinate their children do so because of the hours they have put into their own research ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Look at the source! Both meant to place doubt, to plant see...   Uncas   9y

Look at the source! Both meant to place doubt, to plant seeds of disruption , doesnt matter that these types of posts are undefensible they still accomplish their goal even if they throw off only a few uninformed people who could benefit by wholistic endeavors! That same vitamin E study has been thrown on the table before and its been debunked just as many times before, yet some still see fit to repost it! The echinecia thing about neck fat !!! what a fluke , who takes echinnecia for neck fat! Ludicrous and a waste of time! I wish I could no vote this post twice!   [End]
    • Herbal Science Group Says Dosage Too Low in New Echinacea T...   Uncas   9y

As usual herbal studies done by the bought and paid for medical journals are designed to fail leading to false news reports like the one above! The NEJM is nothing but a mouthpiece for the powers that be! The corrupt murderous pharmaceutical industry and thier drug pushers the AMA! ... ... ... Herbal Science Group Says Dosage Too Low in New Echinacea Trial ... ... (Austin, TX, July 27, 2005). The nonprofit American Botanical Council (ABC), an Austin, Texas-based research and education organization, has reviewed a new clinical trial on the popular herb echinacea for use in a specific kind of induced vi ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Re: Results taken out of context   DangerousProduce   9y

The unsuspecting reader might think that taking a SINGLE ITEM like echinacea, vitamin E, carrots or a red wine and using that ALONE in a test proves it doesn’t work. Ha. ... ... When a practitioner of Alternative Medicine provides a remedy for some problem, he usually has a short list of several things that need to be done of which the echinacea (for example)IS ONLY ONE ITEM on that list. ... ... The same thing is true for vitamin E. ... ... The same thing is true for any vegetable you might pick. Pick one. ... ... The same thing is true for any fruit you might eat. If you are told by someone experienced us ...   [retrieve this message]
  • String Theory!   MisterDoug   9y  C

You should check out string theory. Scientists have been making huge breakthroughs in this theory recently. ... ... It is a theory that everything in the world is made out of small vibrating strings. ... ... They have apparently proven this with mathematics, but they can’t test it because the strings are so small (smaller than an atom.) ... ... The theory also says that parallel universes exist, and they are very close to us. Sounds pretty ”out-there”, but I totally believe it. There is obviously much more to the world then meets the eye, and I think it’s cool that everything could be vibrating- like mus ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Re: String-brain Theory   Karlin   9y

”It would certainly explain why there is a large portion of our brains that is unused. Altered conciousness is basically the same thing as traveling to a parallel universe.” ... ... ... and since there is so much going on ’in parallel’, thats what the other 90% of the brain is doing? ... ... I like that idea, it seems right somehow. I never did believe that there is anything unused in our amazing brain, they just can’t see it doing stuff. ... ... String theory is something my kid was reading about all summer. He would think out loud and I would try to understand. When he got to parts like explai ...   [retrieve this message]
      • ========= ============ ... I read what string theo...   socrat   6y

========= ============ ... I read what string theory acts in 11- D space. ... But if we don’t know what 1+1 = 2 ... how can we know what 5+4 = 9 ? ... And if we don’t know what is 4-D negative space ... ( 4-D positive Mincowski space ) ... how can we understand 11-D space ( string theory) ? ... ======== ========== ...   [End]
        • It began in 1905 when Einstein created SRT, ... (theory of ...   socrat   6y

It began in 1905 when Einstein created SRT, ... (theory of photon/electron’s behaviour). ... Minkowski, tried to understand SRT using 4D space. ... Poor young Einstein, reading Minkowski’s interpretation, ... said, that now he couldn’t understand his own theory. ... “ Einstein, you are right, it is difficult to understand SRT ... using 4D space. But it is possible using my 5D space” ... - said Kaluza in 1921. ... This theory was tested and found insufficient. ... “Well”, said another mathematicians, - “maybe 6D, 7D, ... 8D, 9D spaces will explain it”. And they had done it. ... But the doubts still remain. ... “OK”,they say, ...   [retrieve this message]
          • Parallel Universe. ... The main problem in Physics is an op...   socrat   6y

Parallel Universe. ... The main problem in Physics is an opinion that the Universe is only one. ... From this opinion there are all paradoxes in physics. ... Einstein and Infeld wrote: ... “We have the laws, but are not aware what the body of reference system ... they belong to, and all our physical construction built on sand”. ... They are right. ... There is no precise border now which divides two different ... frames of reference: ... 1) System of Vacuum and ... 2) Gravitational frame of reference . ... Now physicists, seem, do not separate these two systems, ... the systems are considered common. ... But it is completely di ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Duality Principle   Blue Stone   10y  C

The duality principle by Sabah E. Karam ... ... (excerpted from http://www.posttool.com/cisna/dual.html ... ... The preceding remarks imply that it is impossible to establish a unifying conceptual model from which we can view all the scientific disciplines. Some would argue that we have to seek convergence beyond the domain of science itself. The arguments against successfully producing a unified model are strong. My argument is that the Quranic verse 51:49 is a clear principle which can be applied to, not only, the scientific disciplines, but also, to the social and behavioral sciences. This p ...   [retrieve this message]
    • A First Look at Unity, Duality, and Complexity   Blue Stone   10y

A First Look at Unity, Duality, and Complexity ... Daniel Casasanto ... ... Science, as we understand it in Western culture, arose during the Golden Age of Greece. Greek mystics in the sixth century B.C. did not distinguish science from philosophy and religion, but combined them in an endeavor to discover the ”essential nature” of things, which they called Physis. (Capra, 1975) Heraclitus of Ephesus proposes in Concerning Nature (ca. 500 B.C.) that all things are in a continual process of ”Becoming”; (Capra, 1975) He depicts a world composed of paired opposites (hot/cold, wet/dry, etc.) which st ...   [retrieve this message]
      • Light on/ light off/ yet light still exists in darkness   Dreamz   10y

i love the visual in this post wherein it states turning out a flashlight does not mean that light no longer exists, just because you cannot see it.. ... ... just as absense of darkness when you turn it back on does not mean darkness no longer exists. ... ... when the sun shines on one part of the earth, the other part is in darkness ... yet both are in existence in same time ... ... very nice posts ... thank you ... ©†ƒ……•™¼‡_Original_Message_¾€š½ž¢«»¬ï°© ... ... i love the visual in this post wherein it states turning out a flashlight does not mean that light no longer exists, just because you cannot see it.. ... ... ju ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Pair of Opposites (Essenic Principle)   Blue Stone   10y

The great Essene teachers that taught master Jesus explained duality as follows: ... ______________________________________________________________ ... ... ”Everything is dual; everything has poles; everything has its pair of opposites; like and unlike are the same; opposites are identical in nature, but different in degree; extremes meet; all truths are but half-truths; all paradoxes may be reconciled.” ... ... The Principle of Polarity embodies the truth that all manifested things have ”two sides”; ”two aspects”; ”two poles”; a ”pair of opposites,” with manifold degrees between the two extremes. The ...   [retrieve this message]

Filter Messages: order by

Selected Ads from CureZone Sponsors: Become a Sponsor

VIP

Liver Cleansing & Gallstones
Relief from toxic liver problems.
I regained my life!
I no longer worry about having Herpes outbreaks
High Blood Pressure?
3 easy exercises drop blood pressure below 120/80 as soon as today

PLAT

Iodine Supports Thyroid Health
#1 Rated Iodine Supplement! 180-Day Money Back Guarantee. Free...
Official Dr. Clark Video Database

GOLD

Proven medical anti-diabetic benefits
Electrolyzed drinking water significantly reduces blood...
Proven Candida Diet
The Only Legitimate Diet for Treating Candida in 30 Days
Opc Oleander Capsules
HIV and Cancer Support, 15% discount with CZ discount code of LR001
Destroy Parasites Naturally
Destroy Parasites Permanently in 30 Days or Less

GOLD

Healthy Weight Loss
”After having tried pills, shakes, and about everything else ... I am thr...
Medically Proven Anti-Cancer Benefits
Medical researchers confirm electrolyzed reduced water ...
Clark Magnetic Pulser
Introducing the most advanced magnetic pulser on the market today!
Natural Cancer Remedies

SILVER

Lugol’s Iodine Free S&H
J.Crow’s® Lugol’s Iodine Solution. Restore lost reserves.
Bad Breath Cure
Bad Breath Cure
Life Technology™
Transformational Technology For Mind Body And Soul.
Rose Laurel OPC Plus
Beat cancer and boost immunity with 100% pure oleander supplement. 15% o...

Back To Top How many people click on the sponsord links? Become a Sponsor

Add This Forum To Your Favorites!

Share:  Facebook  MySpace  Digg  Reddit  StumbleUpon  Furl this page  Delicious  BlinkList  dzone  Simpy.com  Fark.com  BlogMarks  Wists.com  Google

Translate This Page:

French    German    Spain    Italian    Dutch    Russian    Portuguese    Japanese    Korean    Arabic    Chinese Simplified

183 messages, 54 topics, topics per page limited to: 40, average number of messages per page: 183, 1 pages,  31,919 page views

"The natural force within each one of us is the greatest healer of disease."
~ Hippocrates

Image Galler Mathematics Image Gallery         Image Galler Last 30 Uploads
Google Ads

Google Ads

Google Ads

Google Ads

Donate to CureZone

Guest Book - Liver Flush FAQ - News - Link Exchange - Add URL - How To Exchange Links? - About Global Directory

Terms of Service - Privacy Policy - Spam Policy - Disclaimer - Guidelines & Rules - Forum Trolls - Fair use notice

Staff's pages:  Owen - Wrenn - Maya

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - About - Donors - Stats

Copyright 2014  curezone.org

fetched in 2.93 sec at 4/17/2014 4:48:09 AM, requested by 54.204.103.179, referred by http://curezone.org/forums/f2.asp?f=853 , requested 1 pages during this session, y=25