CureZone.org   Educating Instead of Medicating Like CureZone website on Facebook
Home > Forums6621 visitors online now Add To Favorites Log On    Join/Sign Up    User Finder   Inbox New
The Best Favorites

Newsletter:

Search:
Forums BLogs FAQ Images Health Diseases Diet Foods Cleanse Convert

Minerals Debate Forum: Dietary Minerals

Dietary Minerals: Calcium, Magnesium, Zinc, Vanadium, ...
Read This First:  Success  Educational  Failed  Warning  BSA  RN  ALL R  ~BSA  ~RN  RRR  RR   FAQ  Image Embedded  Video Embedded Audio Embedded   Images   Description   Rules
 87,219 page views     372 messages     30 topics     1 pages
Post New Topic  Post new topic message to this forum by using a plain text editor  Post new topic message to this forum by using advanced HTML text editor called FCK  Post new topic message to this forum by using advanced HTML text editor called Tiny MCE 

Original Forum Layout     Add To Favorites!
Last Message
4mo ago
Search:   Top 300
Forum: Minerals Deb.     All Forums 
Like Minerals Debate Forum on Facebook.com
Challenge the message and not the messenger!
The first person to resort to name calling and personal attacks automatically loses the debate!
Personal attack is often the best indication that the writer knows his logic is flawed and therefore tries to deflect attention by attacking the opponent, instead of attacking the arguments of the opponent.

• GMO foods created to increase iron content   copperdeficiency   29d  C

Genetically Modified (Damaged) foods were created to increase the iron uptake & availability, while decreasing copper availability. ... ... Iron accumulation is causing ALL diseases, symptoms, conditions in the iron-poisoned population, nearly 95% of the population. Copper neutralizes & mobilizes iron out of the body; this is why all bio-available copper has been stripped out of the food & food chain. ... ... Iron destroys the immune system, because it is THE nutrient for all pathogens: viruses, bacteria, tumors, cancers, any other toxic proteins. Pathogens thrive and replicate in the presence of ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Are Herbal Remedies and Alternative Medicines Beneficial or...   Cures4Life   7mo  C

Hello, ... ... I’m hoping the passionate members of this forum can help me. Within the next 2 - 3 weeks, I’m gathering people’s feedback on their experiences using herbal and alternative remedies. Do you feel they’re effective or ineffective? Do you agree with the FDA’s attempts to ban the sale of alternative medicines and herbal remedies? Although this is for a science and technology course at University, the feedback you provide could be vital information for the FDA, should enough feedback be acquired to make it worthwhile. There’s not a lot of research out there surprisingly enough, tha ...   [retrieve this message]
    • To involve the AMA, USDA, FDA,and CDC would be very destruc...   beatty57   5mo

To involve the AMA, USDA, FDA,and CDC would be very destructive to our access to supplements and the drugs companies are spending millions, if not billions to put vitamins and supplement under, direct FDA control or eliminate the supplements industry in its entirety. I have not seen a doctor or been in a hospital for my health in over 60 years. An ounce of prevention etc. etc.   [End]
    • To involve the AMA, USDA, FDA,and CDC would be destructive ...   beatty57   5mo

To involve the AMA, USDA, FDA,and CDC would be destructive to this countries health. More than they all ready are. The drugs companies are spending millions, if not billions to put vitamins and supplements under direct control of FDA witch is owned by the pharmaceutical companies under Obama’s approval for he appointed director. They want to control or eliminate the vitamin and supplements industry in its entirety. I have not seen a doctor or been in a hospital for my health in over 60 years. An ounce of prevention etc.etc.   [End]
      • Generally talk to with a doctor before using any herbs , vi...   bernardlouis   4mo

Generally talk to with a doctor before using any herbs , vitamins and health supplements , women who are pregnant or nursing should not take this or any other herb without first contacting their physician.   [End]
        • Few doctors are knowledgeable in the use and advantages of ...   beatty57   4mo

Few doctors are knowledgeable in the use and advantages of vitamins and herbals. ... Pregnant women would do well to research: ‘dr f r klenner 300 perfect babies’ ... Dr Klenner has been my doctor for the last six years, died in 1984. Just finished trimming up a dozen 6” to 20” junipers I cut down before I was injured two years ago. Have to wait till spring to cut up the last 20 or so 8” to 32 inchers. I have been taking vitamins and supplements for 50 years. My chainsaw is my exercise machine. I am only 82, figure I have another twenty years, if I don’t drop a tree on my head. …dez..,   [End]
  • zinc had my acid reflux stopped   letitbe   9mo

After a 10 year long search to find the cause for my reflux heartburn problem I found a zinc deficiency was the cause. you can read on about the results of zinc deficiency here: ... http://acidrefluxnaturalemedies.blogspot.nl/2013/07/zinc-deficiency-when-there-is-zinc.html   [End]
  • Some batteries explode, now will phones catch fire?   been there done that   3y  C

Solar flares and magnetic pole shift will cause something similar to SAD but not be SEASONAL. The changes we will experience in ourselves might be reduced or prevented with an extra supply of electrolytes, but the changes in PETS might require more severe responses. ... ... http://curezone.com/forums/fm.asp?i=1771751#i ... ... ... Could pacemakers or heartbeat be a problem?...likely VERY much so. ... ... ... In 1859, the Carrington solar flare caused some telegraph offices to catch fire. What will it do to cell phones, radios, etc. and those holding them?   [End]
  • Ionic Minerals - Sole or Concentrace   #125046   3y

Hi there ... ... I have been trying 2 sources of ionic minerals - ... ... 1 - A mineral blend called Concentrace from a lake in Utah ... 2 - A drink called Sole every morning (made with Himalayan Crystal Salt and water) ... ... Both are supposed to be excellent sources of ionic minerals, and I have noticed some remarkable improvements in my health. The Concentrace seems to be giving me some sort of bloating feeling, so now I am only taking the Sole. ... ... But is there any difference between what I get from Concentrace and what I get from Sole.   [End]
    • By Concentrate what is the concentration factor? ... ... 2...   perfectmus   3y

By Concentrate what is the concentration factor? ... ... 20 PPM ? ... ... or 4000 PPM. ... ... Noble Metal Mineral are the true antioxidants that is in most foods and supplments. ... ... GOLD ... SILVER ... IRIDIUM ... RUTHENIUM ... RHODIUM ... ... If you really want to perfect your body, you need to give it what it is lacking: Colloidal Gold, Iridium Rhodium and Ruthenium. ... ... Many people have seen their ”Terminal Breast Cancer” go away with these noble metal elements. ...   [End]
  • Zinc helps sharpen children’s memory   Lexor Health   4y

Similar to Vitamins, minerals also play a very important role in a child’s development. Zinc is one such essential mineral that is known to support normal growth and development of children. And more importantly, zinc has been found to boost the child’s immune system by promoting recovery from the common cold and related symptoms. In addition, zinc helps to prevent diarrhea, improves memory and concentration and supports normal growth and development in children.   [End]
  • Anybody here?   ozric   4y

Just read recently that supplementing with a lot of calcium (I take about 1000-1500 mg. calcium per day and 1/2 that magnesium) might leave one deficient in phosphorous. Any ideas or suggestions?   [End]
    • I’m a professional herbal practitioner. Herbs are in a for...   Herbalationist   4y

I’m a professional herbal practitioner. Herbs are in a form that will feed and nourish the body so that it has the building blocks to heal itself. We view calcium supplements as dead, inorganic, non-living nutrients that fail to feed the body. However, people will get symptomatic relief from taking it as long as they continue to take it. But more times than not, calcium will re-crystalize and deposit into other areas of the body thereby creating problems such as gall stones, in the liver, pancreas, veins and arteries, spurs on the spine, arthritis, etc. At that point, they’re crystall ...   [retrieve this message]
    • One should supplement with a full spectrum of minerals and ...   #108005   4y

One should supplement with a full spectrum of minerals and in there proper ratios ! ... Herbs are only as good as the soil they are grown in. ... If the soil is deficient what it produces will be deficient also. ... Sea kelp and Blackstrap molasses are both good food sources of phosphorous!   [End]
      • Sorry. I don’t explain well sometimes. ... ... I understa...   Herbalationist   4y

Sorry. I don’t explain well sometimes. ... ... I understand what you’re saying. IF you get those minerals in the plant kingdom, then yes it’s in a usable form to nourish the body. ... ... I thought you were strictly referring to a processed calcium pill. ... ... For the past twenty years, I’ve integrated the Chinese principles of herbology to my western herbs. We don’t look at herbs the way the west does. The western herbology will look at the chemical constituents and apply the chemistry to the body which is purely an analytical approach whereas the Chinese approach looks at the body phenomenologica ...   [retrieve this message]
      • No disagreement there. ... I would add that plant based n...   InnerCalm   4y

No disagreement there. ... I would add that plant based nutrition is far superior to synthetic/commercial types of supplements. The body assimilates them much better and the liver doesn’t need to work extra hard. ... ... ... Added to kelp I would throw in dulse and add grasses such as barley. Again the important thing to realize as 108 suggested is that the soil is key. it must contain a wide array of minerals and also soil organisms to get those minerals into the roots of the plants.   [End]
        • Soil Quality   uchihaMadara   4y

Some plants will absorb known toxins to humans from the soil, much like humans that consume toxins will find deposits in tissues or the blood stream. ... ... I’d still rather eat organic, non-GMO foods over processed, commercial foods.   [End]
          • Organic is a must. This is a given. No poisons.   InnerCalm   4y

Organic is a must. This is a given. No poisons.   [End]
            • Yes, I hate the taste of poison. Yuck! ... ... The Herb.   Herbalationist   4y

Yes, I hate the taste of poison. Yuck! ... ... The Herb.   [End]
            • Yes and no.  Organic is certainly preferable, but ther...   Dquixote1217   4y

Yes and no.  Organic is certainly preferable, but there are caveats. ... ... Fist of all, something could technically be called organic and be grown in poor mineral depleted soils and thus be nutritionally poor. ... ... Second, and here is the big rub, to qualify as organic in most states a crop must be grown on soils that have had no chemical fertilizers, pesticides, herbicides or other chemicals applied within the past three years.  Theoretically the soil could have been a toxic nightmare up until three years ago - and some pesticides and other chemical toxins have half-lives of 5 ...   [retrieve this message]
              • What you organic promoters will never understand is that a ...   #108005   4y

What you organic promoters will never understand is that a well fertilized soil with all the needed elements will negate the acidic toxin factor and that mineral deficient produce whether organic or not is harmful in itself! It s all about balance!   [End]
                • ”What you organic promoters will never understand is that a...   spudlydoo   4y

”What you organic promoters will never understand is that a well fertilized soil with all the needed elements will negate the acidic toxin factor” ... ... This is just simply wrong, no amount of fertiliser, mineral, microbiotic and fungal elements in soil, is going to negate a residual toxic poison. Many chemicals take years to break down into inert substances, as DQ mentioned. Much of the planet’s arable land is contaminated with such poisons. ... ... Organically grown food, IMO, is just the lesser of the two evils. ... ... DQ, I wholeheartedly support your view of growing your own food, on land that y ...   [retrieve this message]
                  • ”DQ, I wholeheartedly support your view of growing your own...   InnerCalm   4y

”DQ, I wholeheartedly support your view of growing your own food, on land that you know is not contaminated. We may not be able to grow or buy food that is free from toxins, but we can help by not adding to the problem, by not using chemicals and poisons ourselves. ... ” ... ... This would be the wise view. ... ... ... ... Mineral rich produce (without toxins) is optimal. Many of the practices used in permaculture can get you there.   [End]
                  • Well I guess those who know it all will just have to suffer...   #108005   4y

Well I guess those who know it all will just have to suffer then won’t you! Tell me what gardening experience do either of you have and what experience do you have with soil management and what and how do you know whether your produce is nutritious or not! ... Toxins in the soil can be deadly but as usual disease is a two prong fork, deer in the wild located in adjacent areas both feed on crops fertilized with the deadly organophosphates ! In one area wasting disease is rampant, however in the county over deer fed on the same ready round up raised corn or soybean suffer no wasting diseases ...   [retrieve this message]
                    • ”Toxins in the soil can be deadly but as usual disease is a...   spudlydoo   4y

”Toxins in the soil can be deadly but as usual disease is a two prong fork, deer in the wild located in adjacent areas both feed on crops fertilized with the deadly organophosphates ! In one area wasting disease is rampant, however in the county over deer fed on the same ready round up raised corn or soybean suffer no wasting diseases at all! Can either of you know it all self proclaimed genious’s explain this phenomena??” ... ... Given access to the deer in question, and all the available data, I could certainly give you theories to explain this annomoly, but as this is not the case, I don’t k ...   [retrieve this message]
                      • ”How about you 108... care to share your qualifications?” ....   InnerCalm   4y

”How about you 108... care to share your qualifications?” ... ... ... LOL ... ... ... This outta be good. ... ... ... Only one I am aware of... ... Chief forum compost provider extraordinaire. ... ... What I am really anticipating is how the phrase ”you liberals” will be worked into this?   [End]
                        • Chris you are the biggest plagiarizer Curezone has ever kno...   #108005   4y

Chris you are the biggest plagiarizer Curezone has ever know! Tell me what does a punk from middle class suburban ghetto know about anything that is being discussed here?? You seem to do nothing but repeat whats already been said a thousand times on Curezone! If they passed out pedigrees at Curezone you would deserve one ,but in real life experience you are a failure!I know how little you really have! And your personal attacks our all you have also! ... Spuds will be here shortly she is researching her fat arse off trying to locate an answer!If she knew she would have said so in the first place!   [retrieve this message]
                          • ”Chris you are the biggest plagiarizer Curezone has ever kn...   InnerCalm   4y

”Chris you are the biggest plagiarizer Curezone has ever know! Tell me what does a punk from middle class suburban ghetto know about anything that is being discussed here?? You seem to do nothing but repeat whats already been said a thousand times on Curezone! If they passed out pedigrees at Curezone you would deserve one ,but in real life experience you are a failure!I know how little you really have! And your personal attacks our all you have also! ... Spuds will be here shortly she is researching her fat arse off trying to locate an answer!If she knew she would have said so in the first pl ...   [retrieve this message]
                      • Pedigrees mean little in real life! Now if you are so well ...   #108005   4y

Pedigrees mean little in real life! Now if you are so well paper trained answer the question! You are not applying for a job, this is Curezone not some goverment agency! I have heard all about your education spuds but you seem to spend 99% of your time bashing Christians which seems to be your only experience here at Curezone! Which leaves you little credibility in my eyes! ... The answer to this question is simple any one with all the degrees you ”claim” to have should know the answer!   [End]
                        • Your question is unanswerable with any reliability because ...   InnerCalm   4y

Your question is unanswerable with any reliability because all the variables are unknown. Epidemiology studies vary widely based on interpretation. Even with more factors know, opinion would still come to play. ... ... As usual you are laying out fodder for comment. ... ... To say toxins don’t matter is utter and profound ignornace. If you even get one more person here to agree with that, you will have found your twin.   [End]
                        • You obviously haven’t read my posting history or you would ...   spudlydoo   4y

You obviously haven’t read my posting history or you would know what you are saying is rubbish. Your posting history on the other hand speaks for itself. I would encourage anyone reading this forum to go and have a look at the posting history of all posters, and make their own conclusions as to the credibility of the individuals. ... ... If you knew anything about scientific method 108.. you would know that a scientist will not make uninformed guesses, if you want a theory from me, provide the information necessary to come up with one, credible information that is, not just something you’ve pul ...   [retrieve this message]
                          • Just as I suspected no answer, an answer that could vindica...   #108005   4y

Just as I suspected no answer, an answer that could vindicate your claims that appear to be nothing but hot air! Doesn’t it humble you in the least that all you claim to know about science you can’t answer such a simple question ? ... I have a background in science from thirty years ago does this mean anything to prove my point ? Not at all What I have learned about soil science did not come out of any university text book but from experience! Which you obviously lack! ... And doesn’t it move your scientific curiosity even slightly to want to understand why a mineral deficiency can make the ...   [retrieve this message]
              • Re: Soil Quality   InnerCalm   4y

The organic labeling has been hijacked by the same corp interests that have wreaked havoc on our planet. The only safe bet is to know the grower and their practices, or grow yourself.   [End]
        • Re: Anybody here?   Herbalationist   4y

That’s a valid point about the soil. ... ... In my line of work, I’ve found that by the time symptoms/illnesses arise, the assimilation/digestive processes are so weak that the patient can be eating the finest foods in the world and never getting the nutritional value out of the food. ... ... In other words, I’ve seen people trying to get well (after the fact) by eating the purest organic foods obtainable, yet they remain sick. But the value in herbology is that the nutrients are stronger and more directed to the needed areas of weakness, more so than anything our daily diets can provide. ... ... Thanks ...   [retrieve this message]
          • Agreed. This is why Max Gerson took the approach he did an...   InnerCalm   4y

Agreed. This is why Max Gerson took the approach he did and his daughter continues his work with excellent results. When the gut is impaired one must do two things. Get nutrition into the body in a way that gets in (flooding) and then also be working on optimizing flow (liver cleansing, colon cleansing, etc). This begins the work of breaking the spiral of entropy.   [End]
          • Organic is an overused commercial phrase and does not insur...   #108005   4y

Organic is an overused commercial phrase and does not insure complete and proper nutrients! If you know your garden, farmer or producer you may be assured of the neceassary nutrients but if you are buying organic labeled foods at Walmart for example I doubt you will find they are any more nutritious then standard produce! The market is a tricky place adding labels like organic only confuses the issue more! From my experince supplementing with high quallity supplements helps fills this gap! ... Unless one knows what is in the soils their foods are grown in it is mostly a guessing game! Ther ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Trouble with digesting protein.   #116312   4y

Hi, ... ... I’ve been noticing that eating protein has not been working out for me so much lately. I have noticed vast amounts of energy when I was able to clear my body of any remains of dietary intake. My skin always used to be pale, now it has turned considerably darker and more natural. It’s also cleared up immensely, my dandruff disappeared, no more hives, no more stuffy nose, and my concentration is off the charts even though I slept only a little. Basically, I feel much better and more energetic even when fasting or eating only fruits. The problem is, that I’m not really a vegetarian so ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Most protein from meat is very poor in quality... even so c...   grzbear   4y

Most protein from meat is very poor in quality... even so called ”organic” meats as they still feed the animals ”grains” and ”organic” waste silage... in a containment environment. ... ... With conventionally grown/raised foods, a vegetarian diet is likely best for most... ... ... With organic... it is a mixed bag... ... ... With pastured, grass fed, and home grown organic foods, most can then handle meat just fine... ... ... In addition, Digestion, absorption, and utilization of proteins (fats and carbohydrates too) is very dependent upon the intestinal microflora... the microflora produce protein digesting ...   [retrieve this message]
    • For protein move to grasses. Try dried barley grass powder...   InnerCalm   4y

For protein move to grasses. Try dried barley grass powder. Get a great source high in minerals. Barley Gold is one product that is good. You can also try spirulina. Hemp is another decent protein source. Broccoli another.   [End]
  • David Wolfe on minerals   dorien   5y

Anyone who knows David Wolfe knows that he is really big on minerals. He’s the one that really made me realise their importance. After all, everything is built out of minerals right, they are the elements from the periodic table... ... ... ... I wonder wether anybody has the longevity program David Wolfe is offering. I am considering it, it seems to hold a lot of vital information: ... Longevity now. ... ... Blessings, ... ... Dorien ...   [End]
    • Hi there, ... ... I purchased his longevity now program. ...   aReUgrateful   5y

Hi there, ... ... I purchased his longevity now program. To be honest when it arrived I was going to send it back. A pack of CDs and a book didn’t seem worth $600 (Cdn). It comes with a 30-day money back guarantee. I let it sit for a couple weeks before I really got into it. After going through the book and just touching on some CD info I knew this info was (is) a keeper. Lots of great information. I can’t tell you how many times I have referred back to it not just for myself but for my clients (I’m a nutritionist). I am loving the information and knowing more about superfoods, herbs, ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Is fasting for weight loss a good solution? Does it work? (...   mouseclick   5y

(edit) Sorry, I posted in the wrong forum, so I deleted and re-posted the message where it should be http://curezone.com/forums/fm.asp?i=1382409 ...   [End]
    • Re: Is fasting for weight loss a good solution? Does it wor...   #65312   5y

I don’t think you’ll get many responses, because for some reason this post is in the minerals debate forum, not the fasting debate one.   [End]
      • Re: Thanks!   mouseclick   5y

Thanks for pointing that out, I have now reposted. Can you believe that was caused by my neighbours cat walking on my keyboard, it must have hit the letter M when the highlight was on the drop down box. ... ... Anyway all sorted now, moderator please delete this thread if you wish to unclutter the forum ... ... rgds ... ... S   [End]
  • Arsenic-munching bacteria found   grzbear   6y

The article... ... ... http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/science/nature/7558448.stm ... ... rather interesting here, as well as thought provoking is a bit of research into intestinal flora and their use of arsenic... ... ... a bit more looking into brings a few articles to the fore... ... ... http://phys4.harvard.edu/~wilson/arsenic/arsenic_project_good_uses.html ... ... Arsenic compounds have been used for a long time in the treatment of a variety of diseases such as acute promyelocytic leukemia, Hodgkin’s lymphoma, multiple myeloma, chronic myeloid leukemia syphilis, rheumatoid arthritis, psoriasis, lichen planus, an ...   [retrieve this message]
    • ”Perhaps beginning to see why in season and locally raised ...   #69242   6y

”Perhaps beginning to see why in season and locally raised foods are best? Perhaps even beginning to see where, in a toxic world, perhaps cleaning it ALL out may not be in our best interests?” ... ... Yes, this is becoming very clear to me. Thanks for that post, it was a great read! ... ... Have a great day! ...   [End]
    • have fun with this one... :-)   grzbear   6y

”In 1946, Henri Spindler, (Director of the Laboratoire Maritime de Dinard) investigated the origin of iodine in seaweed, and found that the algae Laminaria manufactured iodine out of water which contained none of the element.(15)” ... ... http://www.life-enthusiast.com/ormus/orm_bio_transmut.htm ... ... ”In France, Freundler, lecturer at the Sorbonne (Faculté des Sciences de Paris) established in 1925 that iodine is created by algae (laminaria) and not - as has always been believed and is still taught today - by the algae fixing the iodine which is in the sea. A French geologist, A. de Cailleux, ha ...   [retrieve this message]
    • more extrapolating...   grzbear   6y

I posted this once before... seems appropriate here in light of the other posts... ... ... Trace Elements as Contaminants and Nutrients: Consequences in Ecosystems and Human Health ... ... http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/0470180951/ref=pe_5050_9669850_pe_snp_951 ... ... grz- ... ...   [End]
  • deficient in minerals   Hidden Username   6y

Hi ... ... I am hoping somone can help me. ... ... I have been battling candida for a while now and had been doing great until I had acute diarrhea and lost a lot of weight. Since then (for last 4 months) I have really weak legs, cramps, and pains in the bones. Also bruising on the legs and clotting times for cuts etc are very poor. ... ... Im certain that im low on minerals and also now low in stomach acid as I now burp a lot after earing and have been losing more weight. ... ... Im taking cellfood oxygen supplemnt and a mag/calcium/zinc supplement in mallic acid. Also started juicing broccoli, celery, cu ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Hi Gadgie! ... Well your instincts are right, you are miner...   2Sirius   6y

Hi Gadgie! ... Well your instincts are right, you are mineral deficient and very acidic, and it sounds like you’re not absorbing your supplements! ... These problems can be dealt with by properly mineralizing and alkalizing yourself! ! ... The best advice you can get with very substantial and positive testimony is from Moreless at his Forum which is at the link below! ... The Moreless energy/alkalizing drink will balance your acidity and mineralize you like no other protocol can! ... Also look into the mineral baths he prescribes that will help calm you! ... ... ... ... http://curezone.com/forums/f.asp?f=740 ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Re: deficient ...   lunari   6y

Hi, Gadgie ... ... I’m sorry you’re having a tough time getting back to norm... ... I, too, have a problem keeping weight on (and have a sensative nature, and stress easily, which adds to my problems)... ... ... I would suggest a probiotic supplement for your to rebuild your flora (I use Kyolic’s dophilus caps, good quality stuff. ... Also, I would use something like Super Enzymes (from NOW Foods)for your burps, and perhaps an Aloe Vera gel caps (I get mine from Swanson Vitamins, they have a concentrated Aloe, I think 25X, gerat stuff, healig and soothing). ... If you still get the runs, eat some yoghurt, p ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Mineral Primer!   2Sirius   6y

... ... Mineral Primer ... As the remarkable properties of vitamins have revealed themselves to investigators, so too have those of the various minerals in our food and water. The seven macrominerals-- calcium, chloride, magnesium, phosphorus, potassium, sodium and sulphur--now share the research spotlight with a longer list of essential trace minerals. These are needed only in minute amounts, but their absence results in many disease conditions. The number of trace minerals known to be essential to life now exceeds thirty, and some researchers believe that for optimum health we need to take in e ...   [retrieve this message]
  • How important are minerals?   #69242   6y

This is very serious... ... ... NOT a joke... ... ... Our mineral balance is vital to our health and well being, when our minerals get out of wack our body can become deficient, as is the case in this post. ... ... ... http://curezone.com/forums/fm.asp?i=1125877 ... ... ... Point, with proper nutrition the body can heal itself and new growth is possible.   [End]
  • Does metal kill friendly bacteria?   #69242   6y

”The fresh squeezed orange juice is loaded with live freindly bacteria. ... ... Brewers yeast as far as I know has been killed and more of a nutritional yeast. It will expand when wet, but nothing like real yeast. ... ... Bread yeast will expand/multiply rapidly. ... ... REAL HUMAN FRIENDLY BACTERIA ... 1. Fresh In season Fruit ... 2. Grass ... 3. Soil ... ... Dr. Christopher teaches that the human body is 85% bacteria and any time you have more/less we call that disease. The cure for ”balance” being new fresh uncorrupted bacteria. People drinking metals such as silver have forever messed up their balance, drugs and o ...   [retrieve this message]
    • if you are asking specifically about a product like colloid...   Quinta_Essentia   6y

if you are asking specifically about a product like colloidal silver, then yes i do believe that it could harm the beneficial bacteria. Afterall, it is an antibiotic, how could it somehow decide which bacteria is beneficial and which is not and then only kill the pathogenic bacteria? thats impossible. ... ... I do think this person is WAY overstating the case however. ”Forever” is a ridiculous term to use. if that were the case then anyone who has ever had metal fillings is screwed for life, which i certainly dont believe.   [End]
      • I agree on silver when it is used as a medicinal, but in tr...   #69242   6y

I agree on silver when it is used as a medicinal, but in trace amounts it will cause no harm, it is all about balance. ... ... Blanket statements such as below are problematic... ... ... “ALL METALS harm friendly bacteria” ... ... & ... ... “water must be cleaned of metals” ... ... If this were true we would ALL be dead! ... ... Fact is minerals, or metals, are required for the body to work properly, in all body functions! To suggest that metals harm bacteria is silly because without minerals/metal in our body there would be NO LIFE! ... ... The fear factor on minerals is over blown and more harmful in the long run because ...   [retrieve this message]
        • Well of course, MH makes this stuff up as he goes along! El...   2Sirius   6y

Well of course, MH makes this stuff up as he goes along! Elements like iron and copper cobalt silver and the other metal type elements are essential in their correct amounts!! ... By the way distilled water is neutral! It also is not dead but considered high energy water by those who study minerals and health as it contains two critical elements called hydrogen and oxygen !   [End]
          • Hi 2Sirius, ... ... Please consider the information presen...   #69242   6y

Hi 2Sirius, ... ... Please consider the information presented in this article below: ... ... HEALTH RISKS FROM DRINKING ... DEMINERALISED WATER ... Frantisek Kozisek ... National Institute of Public Health ... Czech Republic ... ________________________________________________________________________ ... I. INTRODUCTION ... The composition of water varies widely with local geological conditions. Neither ... groundwater nor surface water has ever been chemically pure H2O, since water contains small amounts of gases, minerals and organic matter of natural origin. The total concentrations of substances dissolved in fresh wate ...   [retrieve this message]
            • There is much misinformation about distilled water and I co...   2Sirius   6y

There is much misinformation about distilled water and I could post studies that show its viabilty and its healing nature! Believe what you want as their seems to be no definitive proof of any of these studies which are based on theory only! Reams and all his many practitioners use it as part and parcel to achieving results through scientific testing and to thier conclusion the numbers dont lie! ... The first myth is that DS is acidic which many just beleive without testing ,then if they do test they use pH stix which do not measure water correctly which perpetuates the myth! ... Second myth is ...   [retrieve this message]
              • Well, I have searched for scientific studies to prove or di...   #69242   6y

Well, I have searched for scientific studies to prove or disprove this theory and I only find proof that distilled water is bad and mineralized water is good and seeing how nature knows best, I will stick with what nature provides. ... ... Also I don’t trust the water that comes out of those metal condensor pipes of those water distillers, I’m certain that some metal oxides get picked up in the process of distallation, but if you do stick with distilled you may want to take a look at what Grzbear is doing with his water because it is the best way to restructure/remineralize water and structured ...   [retrieve this message]
                •     #69242   6y

---"I only find proof that dis   [End]
                • Re: Does metal kill friendly bacteria?   2Sirius   6y

Rain water, demineralized/distilled water is and always has been the prefered choice of mankind and animals if found in puddles or dew off leaves and grass! ... Yes I do remineralize some of my DW put over half is taken straight and have been doing so for well over a year now! ... No one drinks water in a vacuum if one is not healthy and does not recieve the balanced nutrients which include acidic elements in balance with alkaline,remember it takes both, no water will help them ! Drinking any water one has to get it through copper steel or plastic pipe ,but in distilled water the amount of any m ...   [retrieve this message]
                  • WOW, I am learning from you both...   #69242   6y

You both proved beyond a reasonable doubt that you can’t stand it when anyone disagrees with you... ... ... Below you will find plenty of proof, should you care to do some reading… ... ... ... http://curezone.com/forums/fm.asp?i=1122210 ... ... ... ... http://www.szu.cz/chzp/voda/pdf/hardness.pdf ... ... ...   [End]
                    • lol~ Well its obvious that anyone would come out with such ...   2Sirius   6y

lol~ Well its obvious that anyone would come out with such an intolerable statement such as yours is themselves intolerent of other opinions! ... While Grz Pbuddy and I have all stated that this debate is unprovable, none of us has dismissed you with an insult! So much for respectful debate!!!! ...   [End]
                    •     #69242   6y

Proof is a definitive word. I'   [End]
        • Re: Does metal kill friendly bacteria?   grzbear   6y

You make some good points. ... ... MD - ”Fact is minerals, or metals, are required for the body to work properly, in all body functions! To suggest that metals harm bacteria is silly because without minerals/metal in our body there would be NO LIFE!” ... ... grz - I agree with you on this... with the caveat that there must be balance. ... ... MD - ”The fear factor on minerals is over blown and more harmful in the long run because people who read these statements go overboard and begin to avoid too many health promoting foods, such as fish (mercury contamination), fruits and veggies (for fear of pesticide ...   [retrieve this message]
          • Excellent info... ... ... You say you use potassium chlori...   #69242   6y

Excellent info... ... ... You say you use potassium chloride (epsom salt-for mag & clay-for trace elements) to instill electrolytes to your distilled water, have you considered adding a pinch of cream of tartar (potassium bitartrate) instead? ... ... Curious to know your thoughts on cream of tartar...   [End]
            • ”have you considered adding a pinch of cream of tartar (pot...   grzbear   6y

”have you considered adding a pinch of cream of tartar (potassium bitartrate) instead?” ... ... yes, but I have not done so... need to research a bit more. ... ... ”Curious to know your thoughts on cream of tartar...” ... ... I am likely to give it a try at some point. The bottom line is I will have to try it before I can know what, if anything it will do for me. ... ... I do like the idea of moving away from the chloride a bit more... I have, for the most part decreased my redmonds salt intake dramatically in the last several months and would like to reduce the little potassium chloride I consume as well. ... ...   [retrieve this message]
    • As an aside   grzbear   6y

to the discussion on distilled water... ... ... I have had plants that do not do well at all on distilled or R/O water, however, using the same water with a tab or three of Hyland’s Bioplasma (cell salts) every month or two and they seem to perk right up... ... ... ... http://www.vitacost.com/HylandsBioplasma ... ... ... I purchase locally... ... ... I am still in live experimental stages here as I have only been making DW for the last two months, but this is very interesting. ... ... I believe the distilled R/O water with the added cell salts produce better results than the tap water; most likely due to the chemical ...   [retrieve this message]
      • Interesting Grz! I too have good results with DW and natura...   2Sirius   6y

Interesting Grz! I too have good results with DW and natural fertilizers and have not killed an indoor plant since I stopped using tap water from my well which I thought would be good for plants but soon turned the soil to rock ! I dont think to much water in general is good for many house plants and very rarely water them with just plain water tap or distilled without organic fertilizers! I find great results foliar feeding with DW and magnesium sulphate!   [End]
      • ”I have had plants that do not do well at all on distilled ...   2Sirius   6y

”I have had plants that do not do well at all on distilled or R/O water,” ... ... Grz is it both DW and R/O that have given you trouble with plants ! ... Accorcing to some R/O is not the same as DW and does not have the energy factor that DW does! ... My sprouts although I havent grown any recently do quite well with just DW! ... ... ... ... http://curezone.com/forums/fm.asp?i=1091438#i ... ... ...   [End]
        • You might be right... my R/O water is real clean - run thro...   grzbear   6y

You might be right... my R/O water is real clean - run through the distiller leaves no discernible (to the naked eye) residue. Perhaps if I ran several gallons through without cleaning it I would have something to look at. ... ... Tap water on the other hand is another story... ... ... It leaves a residue and a bit (tablespoonful or so suspended in water) of dark rusty colored muck/sludge... a little white vinegar swished around in there and left for 10 minutes or so and it all wipes right out sparkling clean. ... ... grz- ... ...   [End]
      •     #69242   6y

In my experience plants do bes   [End]
        • Re: As an aside   grzbear   6y

Makes sense to me... ... ... In addition, in the soil, there are most likely beneficial bacteria facilitating some action on all of this too. ... ... grz- ... ...   [End]
          •     #69242   6y

Indeed. ... ... And I should add th   [End]

You do have a point... but I do not think that is the way it is supposed to be. ... ... As you have read in my posts, I liken live soil beneficial bacteria and the synergistic action of these bacteria on the root hairs of a plant, to the synergistic action of the beneficial bacteria in the intestines with the villi for the animal/human. ... ... My point being, it all should work better than it does in our observations of this relationship today; what we are seeing may not be the whole story. ... ... I suggest that families who have a long familial history of civilized (urban/city dwelling) lifestyles fai ...   [retrieve this message]
              •     #69242   6y

Good stuff. I don't disagree.   [End]

Understood... I also think the eight glasses of water a day is a bunch of bunk. It may be that it is seen to be a need due to the lack of a full balance of mineral salts in our bodies, to have, hold, use, and maintain the water/moisture. ... ... check this out... ... ... ... http://curezone.com/forums/fm.asp?i=1122571#i ... ... ... grz- ... ...   [End]
      • Yes, plants do very well with empty water   #69242   6y

Consider rain... ... ... Providing, of course, there are nutrients in the soil for which the water can take in and feed to the roots. It makes a lot of sense if you think about it. When it rains the soil softens and water that is empty can pull in the soil’s minerals, thus the roots can drink it up! ... ... Empty water will pull minerals from whatever it touches, which is one of the reasons I don’t believe it should be consumed by humans. ... ... There is a lot of research in this area, consider soft drink studies and the dumping of minerals found in urine after consuming soft drinks.   [End]
        • That is somewhat my point; adding a small amount of mineral...   grzbear   6y

That is somewhat my point; adding a small amount of minerals (just enough to improve taste) and/or restructuring in some way... the DW water is more reactive with the soil/minerals. creating a more bio-available, alkaline ”food”. ... ... The reason the DW argument will never be resolved one way or the other is that we lack the environment on this earth to create the ideal test; clean earth, clean air, and fresh, clean rain water. ... ... The lack of this form of water, most likely once abundant in unpopulated areas (civilization takes the fun out of everything), absence of clean air, unfiltered suns ...   [retrieve this message]
        •     #69242   6y

--"pull minerals from whatever   [End]
      • Have you used bioplasma yourself?   Quinta_Essentia   6y

I have looked at this product before. have you used it in your drinking water? what did you think? thanks for any input.   [End]
        • I have gone through two bottles of bio-plasma myself... the...   grzbear   6y

I have gone through two bottles of bio-plasma myself... they could be offering some benefit. It is very difficult for me to say though as I do so many other things, like eating the very best I can, etc. ... ... I do not take them as suggested for a ”problem” though. I take a small maintenance dose, one time a day 5x a week... ... ... Weekends, I back off of anything other than foods, at times liquid fasting. ... ... grz- ... ...   [End]
    • Maybe not THE most rediculous thing, but close . . .   Dquixote1217   6y

I dunno - I have read a lot of rediculous things in my day.  A lot of them right here at CZ too! LOL. That one ranks up there, I will have to agree. ... ... If all metals are bad I guess the iron in our blood pretty much dooms us, huh?  Not to mention the fact that metals are in practically everything we eat and drink. ... ... 85% bacteria? That would pretty much make us sponge creatures wouldn’t it?  But wait - all those metals should have killed off all the bacteria so we must be . . . ghosts?  Hmmm . . . . I always wondered whose cosmic dream I was a part of. ... ... OK, serious ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Strontium   grzbear   7y

For those that may be considering Strontium, please do some research; especially if you have weak bone/teeth along with weak kidneys (or one or the other), AND if you get plenty of sun and/or take a vitamin D supplement as vitamin D significantly increases uptake of minerals and metals into the bone.  Understanding vitamin Ds roll a little better once again makes a case for daily sun and a healthy diet with exercise. The following from acu-cell is a very brief/partial list of synergists/antagonists.  Keep in mind that antagonists usually work to "balance" each other out ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Contrary theories.....   neo...   7y  C

... http://thyroid.about.com/b/a/025606.htm ... ... ... This actually mirrors my own experience......my basal temp dropped a half ... point on I Tablespoon of kelp per day.   [End]
    • Re: Contrary theories..... LINK ADDED!   trapper/kcmo   7y

i am beginning to think there is more to this than just the thyroid shutting down. i have my suspicions this is a detox effect, mainly from mercury, but also possibly from other halides. ... ... dont ever forget, there are no controls for human studies. there are no unpolluted ”normal” specimens among men. not after 300 years of carbon fuel-based industry. ... ... ... http://www.mall-net.com/mcs/coldbody.html ...   [End]
      • Hey All. I started Oil Pulling last night. Im not exactly s...   neo...   7y

Thanks for the link.........well if your detox theory is true then my temps should rise in a few days as I eliminated all supps a few days back to see if that is so.   [End]
      • I did read on one of those iodine links about a doctor who ...   joylovepeace   7y

I did read on one of those iodine links about a doctor who found that those who couldn’t tolerate the iodine treatment/therapy where those with chemical sensitivities, who’s bodies were most likely dumping heavy metals and excess chloride and bromide. I have read that once iodine is available to the body it starts to dump these metals very quickly which could cause temporary discomfort or worsening of symptoms (detox reactions).   [End]
        • Re: Contrary theories..... LINK ADDED!   UserX   7y

Herximer.   [End]
          • Zeolite - Re: Contrary theories..... LINK ADDED!   maria41   7y

Zeolite is really good for removing heavy metals and toxins without any bad side effects. I posted about this a long time ago, but my sis was really bad with mercury - she had literally tried everything under the sun - she was a resistant case. Her naturopath suggested it to my sister after she had really good results giving it to one of her patients who went through Chernobyl. Anyway, my sis started taking it and she is so much better now, thank God! ... Just recently I was looking through a flyer from a local health food store and saw that they were selling Zeolite. It was really exciting t ...   [retrieve this message]
            • That is very nice. Which zeollite are you referring to ex...   UserX   7y

That is very nice. Which zeollite are you referring to exactly ? The 4A, 5A, 12A, or some other ? As you know, the term zeolite is generic for molecular seives developed by Union Carbide in the 40’s and 50’s, and these aluminosilicates have different pore sizes, depending on use and application. Thus, the word zeolite does not refer to a single one of these. Do you know which zeolite you have in your store, and what its pore size is ?   [End]
              • Hi. Okay,let me know what you think... ... ... Here is a l...   maria41   7y

Hi. Okay,let me know what you think... ... ... Here is a link to brand of Zeolite the naturopath gave to my sis. ... ... http://www.waiora.com/products/item26000-NCD.php ... ... ... Here is the link to the brand at my health food store. ... ... http://www.youcanheal.net/z_life_cellular_zeolite_in_humic_acid ...   [End]
                • I don’t intend to knock the products, but what they didn’t ...   UserX   7y

I don’t intend to knock the products, but what they didn’t tell you is that zeolites are about eight bucks a pound, and what the first link is selling for $ 170 probably contains about # 4 worth of chemical. ... ... Zeolitic materials are insoluble. Thus, any effect they exert is on the digestive tract, unless tiny particles of them smaller than colloids enter the blood stream, which seems unlikely. I don’t know what to make of the claims of people who say it makes them better from a scientific standpoint, but I am glad they were able to find relief. I did not look at the second link. The ...   [retrieve this message]
                  • Interesting.. thank you ! ... ... Can you plse explain thi...   maria41   7y

Interesting.. thank you ! ... ... Can you plse explain this comment - What is a #4 worth of chemical ? That is the zeolite from the multi level marketing company. ... ’and what the first link is selling for $ 170 probably contains about # 4 worth ... of chemical.’ ... ... Here is my sis’ testimonial ... ... http://curezone.com/forums/fm.asp?i=541758#i ... ...   [End]
                    • Hi there ... ... I’ve been on the Nystatin tablets for a a...   UserX   7y

Thanks. It was a typo. Should have been $4 worth of chemical. Maybe even $2 or less. Zeolites are dirt cheap.   [End]
                    • ... http://www.galleries.com/minerals/silicate/clinopti/cl...   UserX   7y

... http://www.galleries.com/minerals/silicate/clinopti/clinopti.htm ... ... ... I found one source of clinoptilolite for $ 800 USD per ton, which is 40 cents per pound. ... ... There were 100 24 milligram capsules in the bottles at the first website, which is 2.4 grams per bottle. ... A pound of material would produce over 200 bottles. ... So, 200 bottles of the stuff contains 40 cents of raw material. ... ... I’d say that would allow a pretty good profit margin. ... ... If I wanted some, I would look on ebay for a chunk of it, and just chip off little pieces of it and grind it in a mortar on an as-needed basis, m ...   [retrieve this message]
                  • Zeolites and Red Blood   livegr8   7y

The person I am getting advice from RE my mercury detox has been researching mercury health issues and helping people for 19 years. He has talked to all the dentists working on the detox and healthy removal of mercury fillings. ... ... Before about a year and a half ago, he had a protocol that cost about $2000 to implement. Then someone brought him Waiora’s zeolite. He has found that one bottle of NCD removes about 7 ounces of mercury. (He has his own system of testing). Now his protocol is like about $200 to implement! Much cheaper and more effective than the assortment of natural supplements ...   [retrieve this message]
                • Re: Zeolite - Re: Contrary theories..... LINK ADDED!   joylovepeace   7y

are these both made from the same company? Are they the same formula? thanks ... oh how long did it take for your sis to detox the metals?   [End]
                  • the two zeolites are from different companies. They are com...   maria41   7y

the two zeolites are from different companies. They are competitors. One of the companies is multi level marketing and the other isn’t. ... ... I think the formulas are different. The one in the 2nd link is supposed to be in humic acid, I think making it more bioavailable, or so they say.My sis has not tried the one in the 2nd link yet (the one we can get here at our health food store). Her naturopath said that she’d buy it and test it on her BTA machine and then on patients. I think in the testimonial she says it took her about 3 months until she felt noticably better. She had been ill for abo ...   [retrieve this message]
            • Re: Zeolite - Re: Contrary theories..... LINK ADDED!   birdog   6y

Where’s the best & cheapest source to get ”activated/cleaned” Zeolite?   [End]
  • Inorganic vs. Organic Minerals   #69375   8y  C

Hello CZ Community, ... ... I am happy this debate started as I have many unanswered questions about minerals. The first is this question about inorganic minerals vs. organic minerals. ... Many people advocate the use of sea salt and sea water for health. According to grz, the sea minerals are inorganic. The folks that work with homeopathy work with inorganic minerals. ... ... I just picked up a book by Patricia Bragg on water and she says to drink only distilled water. She says that the ”inorganic” minerals in undistilled water will, over time, fossilize you. Others say that without minerals, water is ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Re: Inorganic vs. Organic Minerals   hopinso   8y
      • So, ok. You believe in distilled water right? Then why do y...   #69375   8y

So, ok. You believe in distilled water right? Then why do you take sole? Doesn’t that kind of defeat the purpose? ... ... {I am not challeging you personally. I am just attempting to get to the truth with all these questions and contridictions that abound in this area.) ... ... Thanks for responding, btw.   [End]
        • So, ok. You believe in distilled water right? Then why do y...   hopinso   8y

So, ok. You believe in distilled water right? Then why do you take sole? Doesn’t that kind of defeat the purpose? ... ... It does not defeat the purpose. I know my distilled water is pure. I know my sole contains over 80 different minerals. I am in control of what I get and how much. ... ... My sole is made with Himalayan sea salt, I disolved all I could into the water. I then added some coarse gray Celtic Sea salt to make sure the sole is absolutely saturated. When I dumped my quart bottle of calcium hydroxide, it left hard deposits on the bottom and the sides of the jug. I had to use vinegar to cl ...   [retrieve this message]
          • You can get liquid chloraphyll (it actually tastes okay - k...   #69375   8y

Ok. Ms. Bragg says to not use sea salt because of the inorganic minerals. So confusing, yes? I can see both sides.   [End]
            • Deleted   #54027   8y

I wonder if the himalayan salt or similar ones does have the sodium element in high amount or not. If not, then what is the biggest amount of the element in one grain of salt. However I think the sodium found in the sea salt is also necessary for promoting electric impulses in the human body only if it is in presence of other trace minerals. ... ... Ynaig   [End]
              • Re: Inorganic vs. Organic Minerals   hopinso   8y

I have a container of Redmond Real Salt next to me right now (don’t ask-my housekeeping gets a little weird since this spinal injury). Here is the breakdown of elements on the label: ... sodium chloride 98.32% ... calcium .40% ... potassium .12% ... sulfur .11% ... magnesium .10% ... iron .06% ... phosphorus .05% ... iodine .002% ... manganese .0015% ... copper .001% ... zinc .0006% ... ”REALSALT also contains numerous other trace minerals in minute quantities” ... ... The label also states it provides 10% of the daily value of iodine per 1/4 teaspoon serving. T ...   [retrieve this message]
                • Even though Ms.Braggs does not believe in eating seasalt, s...   #69375   8y

Even though Ms.Braggs does not believe in eating seasalt, she has a photo of herself with Dr. B. from the Water Cure. Go figure, huh? ... ... The one thing that stands out to me is that Mr. Bragg had white hair. A lot of people that are into trace minerals get a lot of their hair color back. ... ... The thing about distilled water is that this is not the normal way humans would ingest water. ... ... ... ... I grew up on the coast and those that spend a lot of time in the water, do seem to be healthier and more mineralized to me. I think we do get minerals from our environment. I have always heard that it was ...   [retrieve this message]
                  • [Message Body Hidden by a Forum Moderator]   Invincible   8y

[Message Body Hidden by a Forum Moderator]   [End]
                    • I would love to hear more about what you are doing, as I am...   #69375   8y

I would love to hear more about what you are doing, as I am studing some of the same stuff. I am glad to connect with you as you are one of my favorite posters here on CZ. Are you in England? ... ... LP ... ... BTW,. the whole vortex thing is something I think has high value. I want to start doing that soon to my water.   [End]
                    • Re: Inorganic vs. Organic Minerals   #69375   8y

BTW, where did you get your vortex magnetiser?   [End]
                    • ”MH on the Barefoot herbalist forum said that ponds are gre...   grzbear   8y

”MH on the Barefoot herbalist forum said that ponds are great for feeding plants because there are enzymes and food created from the fish poo.” ... ... There are probably ”live” organisms in the water as well. This kind of water is most likely best for us too. I experience the same thing at home where my dog and cat prefer to drink the water that has been outside in the air and exposed to the sun. ... ... grz   [End]
                      • Pond water   Invincible   8y

• I am just putting 2 + 2 together... E3 live, spirulina, chl...   grzbear   8y

I am just putting 2 + 2 together... E3 live, spirulina, chlorella, kombutcha, kefir, yogurt, fermented vegetables, etc. Probiotics, soil organisms, single cell and more complex organisms living in water. ... ... Everything I read and study about a ”perfect” environment points to a balance between good and bad bacteria. We eat fermented foods, drink kefir and Kombutcha, and are meant to eat foods right off the plant, or the root pulled right out of the soil, some dirt, with its soil based organisms (bacteria) and all. I have told the story of the old farmers who used to say you need to eat a ...   [retrieve this message]
                          • you always have a good handle on things, grz. thats what i...   trapper/kcmo   8y

you always have a good handle on things, grz. thats what is going on with these health alerts on fresh food. the ones geting sick are already ill anyway. the bacteria bring this out in them. ... ... i wouldnt drink my pond water due to contamination. i wont eat the fish out of it either.   [End]

• the problem is that you really don’t know what species of b...   finallyfaith   8y

the problem is that you really don’t know what species of bacteria have decided to take up residence in your pond. there are zillions of different bacteria, some beneficial, some not, how would you know what ones are living in your pond? even if you do have control over it?   [End]

• Hello, in your posts about a month ago you said that you we...   trapper/kcmo   8y

depends on how healthy you are. any bugs in the pond will adapt to the new environment inside you. if it is as it should be, it is the bug which will die, not you.   [End]
                                    • I agree n/m   grzbear   8y
                                    • Re: Pond water   Invincible   8y

• Then don't n/m   grzbear   8y
                                      • you really don't know whats in there   finallyfaith   8y

fish and dogs can thrive on a bacteria load that could kill a human. the bacteria population could be WAY imbalanced toward the unhealthy for humans side of the scales. now, it true your body could detox those bacteria, but why provide more of a toxic load on your body than is necessary? ... ... the point is that you just don’t know what you are dealing with. ... ... of course you could grow your own spirulina, have you thought of that? i looked into it at one point, but it looks kind of like a pain in the #@!@. but really the most important thing is to find a starter culture. it would be an interes ...   [retrieve this message]
                                        • ”fish and dogs can thrive on a bacteria load that could kil...   grzbear   8y

”fish and dogs can thrive on a bacteria load that could kill a human. the bacteria population could be WAY imbalanced toward the unhealthy for humans side of the scales. now, it true your body could detox those bacteria, but why provide more of a toxic load on your body than is necessary?” ... ... Yep, yep... BUT the reason they can handle the load is they are closer to their eden than we are to ours. ... ... IF (that is a big if) I had full control over a small, self sustaining natural (excepting the air, rain and maybe clean area run off) body of water I would probably start out slow and TEACH my ...   [retrieve this message]
                                  • Re: Pond water   grzbear   8y

Isn’t that a sign all is well? ... ... Different things affect different animals in different ways... how was that for convolution? ... ... If it is under your control, running consistantly and maintained well built with good natural containment materials I would probably have it tested... I may even take a sip to see what kind of reaction I had; good or bad. ... ... I do not think that it would become a primary source for water for me though I might make it a daily thing if it checked out okay (do not worry about living organisms)... the best water we ever had as a family was an underground spring in u ...   [retrieve this message]
                                • u guys still around. Its all about organic and in organic m...   god23power   22d

u guys still around. Its all about organic and in organic minerals....in organic minerals are ones u want to stay away from that ur body identifies as metals...and toxic...and keeps them BINDED together...and they solidify in the body...Distilled water removes alll of the in organic material...im interested in where we can get organic minerals via supplements...considering the day and age were in....we gotta get our minerals somehow...i undersatnd whole foood...but with traveling and what not...getting the proper vitamins would be key! ...   [End]
                              • its a small shared private lake. run-off is the worst cont...   trapper/kcmo   8y

its a small shared private lake. run-off is the worst contaminant, but i dont trust even the rain any more. people spray for weeds and bugs. the fish are plentiful, but some have growths on them. also, it came out in the kansas city star two years ago that 100% of the surface water in missouri is contaminated with mercury. since bush vetoed the 95% reduction of mercury emmisions by coal plants, i doubt it is better now. ... ... there are some huge catfish out there. anyone want them?   [End]
                        • ....   schlüggell   8y

Tadpoles are big part of the diet of the Pygmies. ... ... Also, your method of water treatment maybe effective it wouldn’t be ”distilling” - not disagreeing with its effectiveness, just the word choice - as the purpose of those steps is to increase the vitality (Bio-Angstroms) of the water to sustain life unlike distilling which decreases its vitality.   [End]
            • Re: Inorganic vs. Organic Minerals   grzbear   8y

When we use salt on food and or in cooking it can bind with the carbon in the food and become organic and the minerals more bio-available. ... ... 21277 mentioned ionic forms of minerals... these are electrically charged and react when placed with a substance of an apposing ionic value; a creation of electrical energy much like a battery. But we are still dealing with ionic inorganic forms of the mineral until it becomes bound to a carbon. ... ... The hydrogen atom is the simplest of ions and pH is the potential of hydrogen (acid/alkaline). ... ... grz   [End]
    • A mineral is chemically inorganic when its chemical composi...   grzbear   8y

A mineral is chemically inorganic when its chemical composition is NOT bonded with carbon. So a mineral IS chemically organic when it is bound with carbon. Nutritionally inorganic minerals are without any organic (carbon-based) molecule, much like most of the mineral supplements on the market. However, nutritionally organic minerals are chelated or bound to organic carbon molecules. Inorganic mineral binding to carbon to become organic mineral can and does occur in our intestines, just as it can and does occur in the root of a plant. This way of binding is inefficient and getting the ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Here’s my take on the subject: ... ... I think first and f...   #21277   8y

Here’s my take on the subject: ... ... I think first and foremost it’s important to differentiate between inorganic mineral mineral sources before going on the organic vs inorganic question. ... ... Every living thing requires minerals for proper growth and maintenance, and the most available form is ionic (not only is the smallest available size for easier absorption, but it carries an electric charge which is readily recognizable by the body). Other forms such as colloids and chemically bound mineral aren’t as bioavailable. Food chelated minerals can also be a good option to ionic but are dependen ...   [retrieve this message]
    • the whole arguement invites the very thing that gets us all...   trapper/kcmo   8y

the whole arguement invites the very thing that gets us all in trouble at one point or another or we wouldnt be here, and that is thinking about human health as chemistry. if you buy this then you buy all the drugs peddled by doctors. its the basis of their thinking, too, so whats wrong with that? really, nothing, so long as the moment is more important to you than understanding, longevity, and anything approaching perfect health. ... ... i searched the web high and low and believed everything, tried everything, and found for myself that most just wanted your money and that everything seeme ...   [retrieve this message]
      • Great post trapper... I agree, but...   grzbear   8y

”one cure cures all and the cure is to obey nature.” ... ... I believe this with all my being. ... ... ”this is why thinking that a person can mix any kind of concoction and ingest it and improve their condition is absurd beyond belief” ... ... In the context presented eating and drinking at all is absurd. ... ... ”so what changed to make all of this come to be? the errors in the genes that were passed from the the parents and the diet.” ... ... Yes, no question. ... ... ”the bottom line is this: there is no way we need to put more crap in our bodies. what we need to do is to fast and let all of that stuff we have pack ...   [retrieve this message]
      • What about colloidal silver?   finallyfaith   8y

colloidal silver is certainly not ”obeying nature.” its is just a potententially toxic mineral compound dissolved in water. lime water is just a potentially toxic compound dissolved in water. and yet you promote one as medicinal and condemn the other as toxic. why?   [End]
        • it is medicine for the ill. ... ... Acts 3:6 ... Then Pete...   trapper/kcmo   8y

it is medicine for the ill. ... ... Acts 3:6 ... Then Peter said, Silver and gold have I none; but such as I have give I thee: In the name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth rise up and walk. ... ... Genesis 44:2 ... And put my cup, the silver cup, in the sack’s mouth of the youngest, and his corn money. And he did according to the word that Joseph had spoken. ... ... in exodus, the tabernacle(mobile temple) construction specifies silver and gold in many places. ... ... # John 2:21 ... But he spake of the temple of his body. ... John 2:20-22 (in Context) John 2 (Whole Chapter) ... # 1 Corinthians 6:19 ... What? know ye not that your ...   [retrieve this message]
          • thats nice but it doesn't even address my question   finallyfaith   8y

calcium is an essential element and very abundant in the body. silver may also be medicinal. and yet you say non-organic calcium dissolved in water (lime water) is toxic, but non-organic silver dissolved in water (colloidal silver) is beneficial. i don’t see consistency in your logic on this matter.   [End]
            • Here's my thinking... thats nice but it doesn't even addres...   unyquity   8y

I agree with your thinking, although there was a time when I wouldn’t have (maybe even in my early posts here on CZ?) ... ... Colloidal Silver is generally not taken because of a need for silver as a mineral?/metal, but because it kills bacteria. And that it does, QUITE efficiently. In years past, I have used CS to kill a variety of overgrowths of bacteria that I ASSUMED were creating symptoms. But for me, CS in no longer an option (unless symptoms would become extremely severe)... for one, because CS is NOT selective and kills ALL bacteria, and for two, because I now choose echinacea to fig ...   [retrieve this message]
              • well i agree with about 99% of what you said. i too took CS...   finallyfaith   8y

well i agree with about 99% of what you said. i too took CS at one time, and i too ultimately concluded that its not a good thing to take on a regular basis for a long time. i developed bowel problems (very slow digestion, constipation, etc) and eventually decided it was the CS that was killing off my healthy bowel bacteria. when i stopped the CS my bowels immediately improved. however, if somoen was suffering some life threatening disease or some very serious illness i think CS could save their life. like spinal meningitis, or the flesh eating bacteria. i think CS could save lives if used ...   [retrieve this message]
                • Agreed! A ”big gun” for the ”big baddies” for sure - becau...   unyquity   8y

Agreed! A ”big gun” for the ”big baddies” for sure - because the ’big baddies’ wouldn’t present themselves at all symptomatically if something stronger than the immune system weren’t required :) ... ... And I forgot to add, that even though CS can get into the bloodstream through the skin or sublingually, I’ve still been known to drop a few drops on a band-aid when I’m pretty sure the cut is going to be susceptible to infection (not usually for myself anymore, but for others needing bandaids at my house)...and I do recommend it to folks like my sister with four children, to whom she IS going t ...   [retrieve this message]
                  • actually ozone is simpler than FG H2O2. wtih peroxide,you h...   finallyfaith   8y

actually ozone is simpler than FG H2O2. wtih peroxide,you have to be very careful with dosage levels, and being sure to take on empty stomach etc. also, many have stomach irritation with it, and some say it tastes aweful. ... ... however, with ozone, none of those things are worries. once you acclimate to it you can take as much as you like. it tastes great to me, but most say it has no taste. it has never upset my stomach, etc. ... ... golfegg’s wife cured herself of stage IV ”terminal” cancer with ozone therapy. i really believe in it. i start off everyday with a big glass of ozonated water, and i ...   [retrieve this message]
                    • Oh yeah! Re: Here's my thinking... thats nice but it doesn'...   unyquity   8y

if you ever want to know anything about it, i will be more than happy to explain what i do know. if you ever want to know anything about it, i will be more than happy to explain what i do know. ... ... Now there’s an offer I can’t refuse! However, I can’t/won’t ask you to take a lot of time (that could be spent helping/posting to those in more of a ’need situation’ than I am), to go into lengthly explanations, but if you have any favorite links or book recommendations that explain the basics, I LOVE to have them :) Of course, if you’ve got the time to go into lengthy explanations, I’m all ea ...   [retrieve this message]
                      • this is the mother lode of info about ozone. its written by...   finallyfaith   8y

this is the mother lode of info about ozone. its written by dr. paul pressman. you can actually call him up if you are sick and he will help you set up a protocol. someone with cancer in the oxygen forum recently spoke with him. he and ed mccabe are the leading north american experts on ozone therapy. ... ... http://curezone.com/faq/q.asp?a=4,90,606&q=76 ... ... if you want to read a good book on the subject get ed mccabe’s ”flood your body with oxygen” its a very easy read, not highly technical or anything. it really lays out the wonders of this therapy. it is linked to on the oxygen forum, its av ...   [retrieve this message]
                        • Thank you VERY much!   unyquity   8y

Thanks a million-zillion - those look to be exactly what I was looking to find (especially the first one). ... ... Blessings, ... ... Unyquity   [End]
              • yes, onward and upward!   #69375   8y

It is a lot of work, but oh so worth it!   [End]
            • Re: thats nice but it doesn't even address my question   trapper/kcmo   8y

i read through your thread with uniquity to see what it is that you dont get. i think you get it. i am not using a mixture or compound of anything. ... ... pure silver is a tool. like a hammer on a nail, if you are using a foam hammer, you are not goung to drive it in. using the proper hammer, the nail is driven in and the tool can be put in storage. it takes more skill to put wood together without nails, but it can be done and is a worthy skill to hone. ... ... the point of the scriptures i posted was to show some of the process. there are those who need it, and then there are those that move ...   [retrieve this message]
  • the MH/Moreless debate   trapper/kcmo   8y  C

i wish to personally thank moreless for being open and honest with his name calling and judgemental attitude so that the rest of curezone could plainly see it. you sound a little low on the pH there, smiley. ... ... my dad is killing himself with this incredible snake oil scam called coral calcium. he claims it makes him feel better. then he tells me how stiff he is. i have a real problem suffering fools who harm others with their ignorance and stupidity. but, like MH says, we are all adults here and people do what they want. thats one thing i can agree with moreless with - we all make ou ...   [retrieve this message]
    • just out of curiosity....   finallyfaith   8y

MH says the exact same thing about colloidal silver - its certain death, it’ll kill you just as sure as taking poison will. and yet you continue to extoll its many healing powers. ... ... i guess the moral of the story is to take each persons advice and consider all the pros and cons, the ins and outs, and then make up your own mind. ... ... but its clear you disagree with MH on at least one major subject, so i don’t think you should slam others for disagreeing with him on another.   [End]
      • you will notice i dont butt heads with him on the subject, ...   trapper/kcmo   8y

you will notice i dont butt heads with him on the subject, nor do i call him deceived on his own forum, nor do i preach contrary to him on his own forum. i dont do it to moreless, either. i respect their turf. this much is clear, though - if i contended with MH, my post would remain and not be hidden by a moderator, as will moreless’s! but if the tables were turned, all that syrupy talk on his forum would surely turn to bile. moreless and his sidekick have hidden posts before, as i recall. ... ... i cant deny my own experience with cs. i believe MH is telling the truth as he knows it. he ...   [retrieve this message]
        • lifelong supplementation is just not right - glycos, hormon...   Hidden Username   8y

lifelong supplementation is just not right - glycos, hormones, insulin, thyroxin, vitamins, minerals, probiotics - those are all money pits and dead ends. the environment is everything and most people have too much of everything and create their own imbalances with their diet, et al. that allows everything else to go wrong. ... ... I agree with you 100% on this Trapper. We should not look at any supplements (and in my opinion that includes herbals too) as a substitute for proper diet and other lifestyle changes. When we depend on these things we are staying in the allopathic mode of thinking. S ...   [retrieve this message]
          • Hi there, I posted this in the liver flush forum too but di...   #52878   8y

Good, honest post Hopinso(as usual!!). You make good statements, especially with regards to the way in which both forum owners responded to the question.Well said!!   [End]
          • I don't consider minerals to be supplements   finallyfaith   8y

minerals are a critical component of health. without them you will be in ill health or possibly die. its just a fact. ... ... modern farming methods have created mineral deficient plants, therefore we have to get the minerals from elsewhere. your body cannot manufacture minerals, they must be taken in from outside your body. if your food doesn’t have the critical minerals essential for health, then where will you get them? ... ... thats why i always say kelp is the best minerals source, its plant based, and really its a food, not a supplement.   [End]
            • I agree with this statement!! Some of us don’t live by bab...   North Coast Man   8y

I agree with this statement!! Some of us don’t live by babbling brooks where fresh water is streaming down in between naturally filtered rocks or have a 10 acre garden where I can grow fresh vegetables all year long and have chickens and goats free to roam the natural grass and weeds! umm.... hullo? Some folks need to get real. I could go on, but I would take all the room on the server to write. ... ... Now, with that all in mind, vitamins and supplements are fine as long as they are made from natural sources. Where I live and the type of lifestyle I lead and the work I do, I try to eat as ...   [retrieve this message]
              • ”Are we now not to trust the organic food industry?” ... ....   grzbear   8y

”Are we now not to trust the organic food industry?” ... ... Some organic food is little better than conventional due to farming practices on organic farms. In addition, the Feds are constantly working to redefine ”organic” and ”natural”. Today you can get a product labeled as ”natural” loaded with hydrogenated oils, MSG colors and flavors... ... ... Due to the state of air, water and soil today NO food is what it would have been 120 years ago, not one. We are getting science and research based upon substandard foods and products, tested on mutant (we are not what we were 120 years ago) animals a ...   [retrieve this message]
                • So what are we supposed to do? ... ... That’s it! I’m movi...   North Coast Man   8y

So what are we supposed to do? ... ... That’s it! I’m moving. :D (much chuckling!!) To where, I don’t know but I’m moving. Hey.... What about the Hawaiian islands? The soil has to be the best over there since there are so many mini-volcanic eruptions and all the minerals that are boiling up from the earth come to the surface. I watch the Discovery Channel! (LOL) ... ... Big Pineapples!!!...YEE-YAHHHH!! ... ... North Coast Man   [End]
                • Re: I don't consider minerals to be supplements   alaanu   8y

... Concerning the redefinition of the term ”Natural”. It doesn’t have any value at all. You can just look for the word on food and take it home. If you really want natural unprocessed foods, you Have to read the label.   [End]
              • i dont agree   trapper/kcmo   8y

quality, not quantity. the thing people refuse to do is stop shoveling food in their mouths. ... ... there are plenty of mineral rich foods and a person can eat very well indeed with everything they need and no excess(bulk and calories) requiring tons of supplements for the body to properly handle. but its boring.... and everybody else is eating what they want...... and thanksgiving and chrismas is coming up......... whaa, whaa, whaaa. people want to do what they want to do without the consequences attached. nothing has changed. it is no more complicated than that. that is why any suppl ...   [retrieve this message]
                • do you understand how a plant becomes mineralized? do you k...   finallyfaith   8y

do you understand how a plant becomes mineralized? do you know what is essential in the soil for this to happen? do you know the specific things we have put in our soil that destroys these essential ingredients? ... ... if the soil is dead, it cannot produce mineralized plants, thats a fact. it needs a whole host of thing including no poisons, a proper ph, and the presence of micro organisms. these micro organisms are what consume the minerals and transfer them to the plants, this is what ”organically bound” means. it means the mineral has first been eaten by a bacteria, then transferrred to th ...   [retrieve this message]
        • Re: just out of curiosity....   #52878   8y

Excellent post Trapper!   [End]
        • You just proved my point   finallyfaith   8y

well thats an awfully long way of saying ”i agree with MH on certain things and disagree with MH on other things” ... ... isn’t that exactly what moreless and others are doing? ... ... perhaps you believe you are the only one qualified to hold a different opinion than MH? but if others hold a different opinion they are just ”wrong”? ... ... so we should all agree with MH, except in the cases were you personally disagree? then its okay to disagree? ... ... your entire post was basically saying ”i heard MH’s position, considered it, did my own research and came to my own conclusions” ... ... great! now please give t ...   [retrieve this message]
          • not hardly   trapper/kcmo   8y

thats not what i said at all. like peter green said, oh well. ...   [End]
      • Re: just out of curiosity....   ParaZapper   8y

- colloidal silver - its certain death, it’ll kill you just as sure as taking poison will ... ... Interesting ... Is there a single documented case of this? Perhaps I have not searched hard enough. ... ...   [End]
        • MH believes that the consumption of any metal, including co...   finallyfaith   8y

MH believes that the consumption of any metal, including colloidal silver, is certain death, and as bad as eating poison. he has said so many times. you can ask him personally his reasons for this if you want. ... ... i myself believe it should be used sparingly, as it will kill the intestinal flora that are critical for so many reasons. topical use, however, is fine in my opinion.   [End]
          • - MH believes that the consumption of any metal, including ...   ParaZapper   8y

- MH believes that the consumption of any metal, including colloidal silver, is certain death ... ... As we all are, MH is entitled to personal beliefs. A belief, since it is not necessarily a fact can be mistaken. Many metals are crucial to the proper operation of the body and are needed. ... ... Try living on an iron free diet and you will not last very long. The same is true for calcium, magnesium, potassium, sodium, or even zinc. ... ... I have not heard of anyone suffering badly from taking CS over long periods of time but I do agree with you in one respect. Conservatism is a good approach. ... ... Remem ...   [retrieve this message]
            • well now you have met someone! i took CS for quite a while ...   finallyfaith   8y

well now you have met someone! i took CS for quite a while and it caused me lots of digestive problems that only stopped when i stopped taking it. when i started up again, more digestive problems. repeat this cycle a bunch more times, finally i logically conclude the CS was killing off my digestive flora.   [End]
              • - i logically conclude the CS was killing off my digestive ...   ParaZapper   8y

- i logically conclude the CS was killing off my digestive flora. ... ... I would actually expect that, CS is well known as an antibiotic. It kills bacteria and does not discriminate. Most other antibiotics will kill intestinal flora. ... ... I still have not heard of anyone dying from it. ... ...   [End]
                • First, try another oil. You may find you do better on oliv...   finallyfaith   8y

no, i don’t think you will die from it.   [End]
                  • - no, i don’t think you will die from it. ... ... Thank yo...   ParaZapper   8y

- no, i don’t think you will die from it. ... ... Thank you. I do not promote CS for frivolous use, but for those who have a death sentence (AIDS, HEP, etc ) and those with debilitating viral and bacterial illness, I say use it. Use it wisely and it may save your life, improve the quality of life, and ease your pains. ... ... Like anything else, there is a trade-off. This is especially true in that the normal bacteria that inhabit your body will dies, leaving it open for such things as candida. ... ... Eat yogurt or kefir constantly and even rub it all over your skin to help maintain your natural bacteri ...   [retrieve this message]
          • that has been my approach of late as well. but i plan on l...   trapper/kcmo   8y

that has been my approach of late as well. but i plan on lauching another asault on my candida, which has re-emerged. according to MH, i am already contaminated for life anyway! lol ... ... there is magic in that atom. it seems to be a transitional element from common to heavy or prescious metals. it is medicine, no doubt, but to what extent and how safe is a matter of obvious and vigorous debate. under proper conditions, it is not necessary, that much i know for sure. it is not without risk.   [End]
            • --question-to trapper--just out of curiosity....   moreless   8y

Hi trapper, ... ... Since you have went on such a rampage about some of my posts about some of your and MH’s ideas, I have a very small question for you ? ... ... It is in (-- --) within your post linked below, where you have admitted to your continuing problems with Candida ! ! ... ... Subject: Re: just out of curiosity.... ... Username: trapper/kcmo ... Date: 9/25/2006 1:10:50 PM ( 4 h ago ) Size: 499 char. ... ... that has been my approach of late as well. but i plan on lauching another asault on my candida, which has re-emerged. ... ... (-- ”IF” you and MH were so smart in your ideas, then How come are yo ...   [retrieve this message]
              • please, give it up. your just out of your league. ... ......   trapper/kcmo   8y

please, give it up. your just out of your league. ... ... the answer to my candida is easy - residual mercury in my tissues, not enough fasting, and ocassional wrong eating. i am an example of how far i have come, not of a finished product or of a life lived perfectly obeying nature. i know much more than i am able to accomplish all at once. i also know better than to do what you preach. ... ... your method is a dead end lifestyle. my self experiments with silver are for knowledge more than anything. i know what it is like to be so sick as to be completely helpless. sometimes the little tric ...   [retrieve this message]
                • --Physician Heal thyself First !-- n/m   moreless   8y
                  • thats no joke. i am running out of things to experiment on...   trapper/kcmo   8y

thats no joke. i am running out of things to experiment on myself for! what will i do then?   [End]
                    • --answer --Physician Heal thyself First !--   moreless   8y

Hi Trapper, ... ... Where I come from there is a Big Difference between having been able to Solve your problems once and for all, and someone who ”Claims” they have, but keeps having re-occuring problems of the same kind as you seem to have ! ... ... It does not take a Rocket Scientist to review your past posts and see all of the re-ocurring problems you ”keep” having on a regular Basis ! ... ... It is kinda of like a Wise man once told me: ”WHY” try to re-invent the wheel again, when you may solve your problems by following Proved methods once and for All ! ... ... Of course as I always tell people, it is ”Y ...   [retrieve this message]
                      • you dont know what youre talking about.   trapper/kcmo   8y

you dont know what youre talking about.   [End]
                        • Hi Trapper, ... ... Here is the Proof of some of your cont...   moreless   8y

Hi Trapper, ... ... Here is the Proof of some of your continuing problems you have not been able to solve, in your own words in the links provided below! ... ... http://curezone.com/forums/fm.asp?i=741924#i ... ... http://curezone.com/forums/fm.asp?i=363859#i ... ... http://curezone.com/forums/fm.asp?i=209130#i ... ... http://curezone.com/forums/fm.asp?i=208349#i ... ... http://curezone.com/forums/fm.asp?i=208230#i ... ... http://curezone.com/forums/fm.asp?i=204956#i ... ... http://curezone.com/forums/fm.asp?i=198427#i ... ... http://curezone.com/forums/fm.asp?i=575297#i ... ... http://curezone.com/forums/fm.asp?i=193811#i ... ... ht ...   [retrieve this message]
                          • what an impressive waste of time. youve read through that ...   trapper/kcmo   8y

what an impressive waste of time. youve read through that many posts of mine and not learned anything? that takes effort.   [End]
                            • Hi Trapper, ... ... Thank-you for clarifying that you may ...   moreless   8y

Hi Trapper, ... ... Thank-you for clarifying that you may not know what you are talking about ! ... ... But you are the one who said that there was nothing to learn from your posts ! ... ... And I only needed to read the few posts you made and not the ones you replied to and link to these ! ... ... Now, that you have clarified that you may be able to solve your problems, I have Better things to do with my time ! ... ... Smile Tis your choice.   [End]
                              • i did not read thru that list of posts you linked, but i do...   finallyfaith   8y

i did not read thru that list of posts you linked, but i do not think that just because a person hasn’t solved all their health problems means they are unqualified to give advice or that they don’t know what they are talking about. some people spent decades poisoning themselves, and it may take years to heal. that healing process may have peaks and valleys, but the overall arc should be upwards towards health. now, if a person just keeps getting worse and worse and their health compltely degenerates, thats a whole other story. ... ... but if a person solves many major problems over time, but st ...   [retrieve this message]
                                • --answer to FF--It is peoples choice !   moreless   8y

Hi FF, ... ... I do not disagree with your line of thinking ! ... ... But the whole point to this thread of posts is that ”IF” you will read thru those links, Trapper has Claimed he has cured his Candida several times, but it just keeps comming back and haunting him ! ... ... ”IF” he Really had cured himself, then ”WHY” is he still having problems with the same problem ? ... ... And then for him to continuely tell others what they need to do to solve the same problems and he has not been able to solve his own ??????????????? ... ... It does lead to Cause one with Common Sense to wonder ”WHAT” else he may be mis-in ...   [retrieve this message]
                                • Re: --answer --Physician Heal thyself First !--   trapper/kcmo   8y

i am having a very interesting time with this CS protocol. i am not reacting at all the way i did so long ago. my urine remains clear, a testament, i believe, to the healing i acheived with barefoots kidney cleanse. i had bad proteinuria bfore that. also, i am not nearly as tired as i was before, showing either i have done a lot of healing or i am cleaned out a lot more or that candida is not the problem. hmmmm. ... ... one thing is happening for sure - the swelling in my gut is going down fast. i am not nearly as bloated after only three days. ... ... i am not the least bit worried about my g ...   [retrieve this message]
                          • So what of the people following your own protocol that have...   #51313   8y

So what of the people following your own protocol that have ongoing problems? I’ve seen that quite a bit on your site, and your answer is always the same, that they are not following your protocol properly, or they need more of something. ... ... Rubbish. None of your ideas are proven, you just make things up as you go. I really am in pure disbelief that people actually believe your diatribe. ... ... By the way, please learn how to spell and learn some basic grammer. Your posts are almost unreadable.   [End]
                      • Image Embedded Re: More Than One Kind Of Illness   Hidden Username   8y

... People who constantly belittle, insult, and attack those who do not fall in line with every whim and quirk of their particular way of doing things are also victims of an illness. This sickness of the soul, the withering of the spirit is far worse than any physical illness. They are without compassion and understanding. They offer very little positive energy or encouragement. Surely these soul sick individuals are not as healthy as they think. Egotism, jealousy and prejudice are not signs of well being, and those whose spirits are clouded with these problems have little to give until the ...   [retrieve this message]

• It was remiss of me not to report my experience on my first...   #52878   8y

Tell that to old man Moreless, perhaps,Invivcible.He is the one who promotes disharmoney and acididty.   [End]
                            • The perception of moreless by some people on these forums i...   grzbear   8y

The perception of moreless by some people on these forums is SO very far (180 degrees) from his intent. ... ... Moreless is a kind and giving soul with one intention, to share freely and make the world a better place. ... ... Whether one believes in his methods or not is up to the one reading. Hopefully the user of his information WILL do their homework and study IF they have a problem or question with something in his methods. ... ... I think the moreless website is a good launching point for this study. ... ... I also know that MOST of his statements, thoughts, and home health self help methods have been u ...   [retrieve this message]
                          • Let us all heal. Be as one again. Please. ... ... You’ve m...   Tyler Durden   8y

Let us all heal. Be as one again. Please. ... ... You’ve made some innocent, pleasant-sounding and hard-to-argue-with statements here which are a thinly veiled attempt at not answering the very valid questions about your open involvement in focusing this site on one person. How long will you excuse yourself- and him?   [End]
                            • In other words   #29335   8y

LOOK!! The whole parade is out of step, except for my Johnny.   [End]
                            • Re: More Than One Kind Of Illness   trapper/kcmo   8y

talk about thinly veiled, what about the attack on MH by lapis when he was advocating flagging commercial forums? ... ... what needs to be flagged are personal forums with a special disclaimer that the forum owner alone is responsible for the content of the forum and that no challenges can be made of them becasue they are support forums so beware!!!!!!!! an unchallenged expert is not an expert, they are a despot.   [End]
                          • ”There really is no ”us” and ”them” - we are all as one and...   grzbear   8y

”There really is no ”us” and ”them” - we are all as one and always have been.” ... ... AND always will be. ... ... This is very true... ... ... We have been misled and taught many outright lies and illusions for thousands of years by those that would take advantage of, rule, hoard, and wage war through the enslavement and death of others. ... ... Any belief other than your above statement is why we, as a world population tend to have a ”fear” and ”kill” mentality... very sad. ... ... grz   [End]
                          • i agree with the first part of your statements. but there ...   trapper/kcmo   8y

i agree with the first part of your statements. but there is an us and them - their names are truth and lies. take your pick.   [End]
                        • mddtmlbaah   Hidden Username   8y
        • Re: just out of curiosity....   trapper/kcmo   8y

the process MH is refering to is an end game scenario. he believes that the metal will store in the tissues and and impede natural flora and fauna necessary to sustain prolonged life and good health. this seems to be a philosophical conclusion, not one of anecdote or actual research. just guessing based upon what i have been able to glean from his writings.   [End]
          • - he believes that the metal will store in the tissues ... ...   ParaZapper   8y

- he believes that the metal will store in the tissues ... ... He is at least partially correct in this assumption. Many heavy metals such as arsenic, mercury, lead, and silver are stored in the body. Unlike some of the other metals, silver does not seem to have an extensive negative effect. ... ...   [End]
            • it is more reactive than the other precious metals. the th...   trapper/kcmo   8y

it is more reactive than the other precious metals. the theory behind the current work in CS is that the particles are so small that they can pass in and out of cells and out of the body through normal channels without being blocked and stored. i am operating under this assumption or i would not think about ingesting it again. what might change this would be the possibilty of silver coumpounds being created in the body and those compounds being stored. i am hoping it aint gonna happen. i have no evidence of it so far after three years.   [End]
  • Alkaline Minerals   beej   8y  C

* * * ... ... REPLACEMENT OF MINERALS ... If minerals are lost because they are excreted with the excess protein acids we consume, we can either cut down on such consumption and/or replace the minerals. ... ... THESE LOST BASE MINERALS CAN ONLY BE REPLACED ... ... WITH FRUITS AND VEGETABLES. ... ... We have to eat our fruits and vegetables! ... ... ”An apple a day does keep the doctor away.” ... ... This is so because the minerals from plants, organic minerals, are the only ones our bodies can use. Organic minerals are much different then the minerals from rocks, inorganic minerals. Sodium from a plant for example, is muc ...   [retrieve this message]
    • You made some excellent points. I read last night that most...   Hidden Username   8y

You made some excellent points. I read last night that most mineral supplements cannot be absorbed and used on a cellular level. It is the tiny mitochondria, the sub cellular ”energy plants” that make the body run. This same article said any mineral with the prefix ”oxide” is inorganic and only a tiny percentage will be absorbed; the rest is either excreted or builds up in joints and even blood vessels. Minerals ending in citrate are absorbed a little better than oxides, but plant minerals are the best for keeping the body mineralized and healthy. ... No debate here, I think you’ve got it abs ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Image Embedded Mass produced vegetables plus fruits grown in poor quality ...   Van Helsing   8y

Mass produced vegetables plus fruits grown in poor quality soil with low brix readings are of little nutritional benefit for human consumption. ...   ...   [End]
      • Even though many farms are lacking in the trace minerals, t...   beej   8y

Even though many farms are lacking in the trace minerals, they do add lime. ... ... I think the main problem is that everything is picked before it’s ripe. That would give you a low reading because things that ripen before they’re picked are sweeter. ... ... You are reading the sugar not the minerals. Common sense tells us that if it was left to get sweet before picking it will also have had time to reach the proper level of alkaline minerals. ... ... If you’ve ever been to FL and picked an orange from the tree, you will see it’s so much better.   [End]
    • You might want to check out: ... ... 11. The Treatment of ...   Savagegrace   8y

You might want to check out: ... ... 11. The Treatment of Being Acid ... ... http://www.euroamericanhealth.com/treat.html ... ... At the same web site. ... ... And also notice they sell Base Power for correcting an acidic condition. ... ... Am I telling you you’re wrong? ... ... No. ... ... But as long as you limit yourself to yes or no answers, you may be limiting the means for “recovering” your health. ... ... GS ...   [End]
      • " But as long as you limit yourself to yes or no answe...   #48222   8y

" But as long as you limit yourself to yes or no answers, you may be limiting the means for “recovering” your health." ... ... ... ... Yes. Eh...correct. ... ... ... ... There is a very interesting point made on the page you linked, that over-consumption of nuts can lead to an acid condition. I have been rather guilty of late of eating perhaps too many almonds and brazil nuts, and have been feeling a little unlike my usual self (sluggish and even more detached than usual). Thank you for the reminder...   [End]
        • Yes I take 1-2 brasilnuts (selenium) a day according to ht...   hanna   8y

Yes I take 1-2 brasilnuts (selenium) a day according to http://owen.curezone.com ... and 8-10 almonds (Andreas) a day. And after reading your post or e-mail CF I take them now around lunchtime and not at night anymore. ... I was going to try the basepowder too, I liked the whole write up, but so far I have done ok with the Alka Seltzer Gold and at that time I had it in the house. So it was good to see the link again, though I might have it in my notes, and reread it again.   [End]
          • Metabolic typing   hanna   8y

I find that part interesting too. I always have to read several times to get some understanding, so I am planning to get back to it. ... But for me it was interesting to see that type 2 usually have high triglycirides. ... That might be me. Someone on the cholesterol forum who happened to know that I am a pitta ... according to Ayurveda, suggested to cut back on fruit and carbohydrates, that is how she improved her tryglycirides. So I cut back my 4 fruits a day to one and hardly any carbohydrates. Time will tell how this will work out.   [End]
      • Re: Alkaline Minerals   beej   8y

I guess the key phrase here is ”recovering your health” as opposed to keeping your health. ... ... Even Moreless says baking soda should only be used for a short time. ... ... When I had bad knees I took every thing I heard about. Now looking back, I think if I had gotten a good juicer and done what I’m doing now, it would have never happend.   [End]
  • I'm on Zeolite now too   maria41   8y  C

I got my self tested for the Zeolite Drops. I am starting to take them too now.(ps. my sister is feeling much much better now). ... I feel quite bold in sharing my test with you so you see what it’s like..and I’ve been feeling good, drinking all my mineral drinks everyday ?! ... As you will see near the bottom, I am advised to take 10 drops 3x a day of the Zeolite Drops for 6 - 8 weeks until next retest. ... ................................................................................ ... ... TERRAIN ... Invading Xenobiotics (toxins) ... Demineralization ... ... VIALS WITH FREQUENCY MATCH ... Fungus: Trypanosoma B ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Moreless- opinion on Zeolite?   acnebegone   8y  C

Hey, I coulda sworn you just recently mentioned Zeolite in one of your posts but haven’t been able to find it. Since then, I ran across this one product that was recommended to me, and its prime ingredient is Zeolite pretty much (that and distilled water). You can find it here: http://www.toxinfreelifestyle.com/natural-cellular-defense.html ... ... I didn’t find anything on it elsewhere through google about it being used for these purposes. Supposedly it’s a mineral? Any thoughts?   [End]
    • There are some very innovative and credible people using ze...   Lapis   8y

There are some very innovative and credible people using zeolite. Gabriel Cousens for one. I believe Andreas uses it too. I’ll ask him some time when we talk. ... ... Another thing to consider is utilizing pink himalayan salt. ... ... ... The best way to get minerals is by juicing high minerla content greens found in things like ocean wqater grwon wheatgrass, dandelion grees, kale, broccoli, etc. It is essential that the produce is grown in soil rich in minerals and humic acid so the plants can convert them. Utilizing plant form minerals ensures that the minerals are highly useable due to their ...   [retrieve this message]
    • it might have been me who posted about Zeolite about a week...   maria41   8y

it might have been me who posted about Zeolite about a week ago.. ... my sister got her zeolite just 3 days ago. She has had trouble getting rid of her heavy metals. If you have heavy metal toxicity it is difficult to absorb all nutrients and minerals which is why the heavy metals must be removed before alkalinity can be established. I will keep you posted on her results in about a month - there should be some significant changes. We are hopeful. ... ...   [End]
      • Thank you very much Moreless for your kind response. On a b...   grzbear   8y

Thank you, and please do keep us posted. ... ... grz   [End]
      • Thank you very much Moreless for your kind response. On a b...   acnebegone   8y

Juicing can be really affordable, even if you chose to juice organic. I have not felt anything like my bodies response when I am juicing a lot. ... ... grz   [End]
      • Good luck to your sister, Maria..   ladylove   8y

Hi Maria :), ... ... Best of luck to your sister.. I look forward to reading good news from you about her progress. ... ... Have you/she checked out the herb Cilantro? It apparently has great value with orally chelating out metals.. ... ... Best regards, ... ... Ladylove   [End]
        • Hi Lady Love, thanks very much. ... Yes, she did try cilant...   maria41   8y

Hi Lady Love, thanks very much. ... Yes, she did try cilantro. Actually she is juicing everyday and cilantro is one of the things she puts in. ... For YEARS she has been seeing a naturopath who uses the BTA (Bioterrain machine ) This naturopath has given her many herbs to take etc. She also went to another naturopath who gave her some injections along with oral chelation. None of it has worked. My sister is a hard case namely because her body just does not want to give the metals up. It could be genetic. Also most cleansing methods are through the kidneys and my sister’s kidney’s are not func ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Very Intense!!   finallyfaith   8y  C

so i was on my daily bike ride thru the woods and came across the largest dandelion greens i have ever seen. i mean gigantic!! freakishly large. now i know they are filled with all kinds of minerals and goodness. i often wildcraft them to put in salads, but never any this big. so i picked them brought them home and decided to try juicing them. i got more juice than i thought i would probably due to how enormous they were. about 10 oz of pure dandelion greens juice. added some carrots and lemon juice. OMG! the most bitter thing i think i have ever tasted in my life!! but here is the thing. ...   [retrieve this message]
    • I agree grzbear I posted this article to support alkalizing...   Lapis   8y

Very good for the liver. Try adding a half of beet next time. Can sometimes create a detox reaction if your liver is in need of cleansing. ... ... ... ~Lapis~   [End]
    • Hi finallyfaith, ... ... The flower of any plant has more ...   moreless   8y

Hi finallyfaith, ... ... The flower of any plant has more Alkaline Minerals than the rest of the plant, if it is picked before the seed starts to form! ... ... This is the reason why that Broccoli and Brussel Sprouts are very good to eat for Alkaline Minerals, because they are both flower buds! ... ... The Bitterness is from the Alkaline Minerals, these are what make it bitter, and the Wild Herbs may be the bitterest! ... ... What you have done is found a very cheap way to get extra Alklaine Minerals by utilizing Herbs from the wild! ... ... Smile Tis your choice.   [End]
      • Oh finallyfaith, ... ... You lucky person! I wish I could ...   ladylove   8y

Oh finallyfaith, ... ... You lucky person! I wish I could find Dandelion plants down here- Anywhere! ... ... BTW I understand that a couple of slices of the fresh root eaten before every meal is a great assist to the liver and digestion (I have never done it though- Yet :)).. I will try to find where that info is and will post it here for you if I do. ... ... Stay well ... ... Ladylove ... Currently looking all over town for Dandelion seeds...   [End]
        • OMG we have three million dandelions here. And I am constan...   remi96   8y

OMG we have three million dandelions here. And I am constantly trying to rip off the flowers bewfore my whole lawn sprouts dandelions. The seeds blow all over, the plants even grown in sidewalk crevices. I thought it was the greens that were to be consumed not the flowers. ... ... Michelle   [End]
          • All parts of the dandelion can be consumed...tops, leaves a...   UserX   8y

All parts of the dandelion can be consumed...tops, leaves and roots. Here are a couple of links to some info and recipes for dandelions: ... ... http://frugalliving.about.com/cs/foodtips/a/042302.htm ... ... http://www.healthrecipes.com/dandelion.htm ...   [End]
      • Plants and Minerals   Lapis   8y

Wild edible plants and grasses are teaming with minerals due to lack of hybridization (that plagues our maintream veggies and fruits) and the high mineral content due to the natural (unfarmed) soil they frow in. Mainstream farming is radically deplete in minerals, something the WHO and various government agencies have been aware of for decades. They ignore this fact while they work with their pharma cohorts to ineffecxtively ”treat” the disease that occurs as a result. As famed researcher Linus Pauling stated, minerals are a key component to physical health. ... ... Want super mineralization ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Alkaline minerals + brain fog and other questions to Morele...   Monique_1   8y  C

Okay, here we go. ... ... I have stopped taking my colliodal silver to kill candida and Im totally on the idea to become more alkaline. ... So I take lots of alkaline minerals (potassium, sodium, calcium, magnesium etc) in forms of limestone powder and a ph-mineral powder (that’s suppose to make you more alkaline) + diet. In the past few days I have been waking up with brain fog and coated tongue (constantly coated. And when I take them, I get brainfog! ... ... 1. Is this die off? Is this acids coming out, or is it candida growing and toxic increase? I don’t want my candida to grow! ... ... 2.Can a person g ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Hi Monique, ... ... All these different things you are tak...   moreless   8y

Hi Monique, ... ... All these different things you are taking and what else you are eating and drinking may effect your pH, but I do not know and you have not mentioned if you are testing your pH to see which way the Diet you are on is effecting your pH? ... ... Please get yourself some pH tape and start testing yourself and find out for yourself what you are taking, as to how each thing is effecting you! ... ... Then as you find what you are eating , which is making you too acidic, to stop eating that! ... ... If you will put some effort into testing and finding what foods are making you too acidic, then you ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Are these minerals organic?   Dave39   8y  C

I understand from this forum that for a mineral to be organic then it has to be bound with carbon e.g calcium carbonate, magnesium carbonate. ... ... However the colloidal mineral tablet (the one tablet contains the following) I take is a mixture of calcium phosphate, magnessium phosphate, iron phospate, sodium phosphate and potassium phosphate. So are these organic minerals? ... ... Also what do you think of the quality of these minerals, are they absorbed/utilized more efficiently than the calcium/magnessium carbonates. ... ... I thought bones where made up of calcium phosphate, so does this mean that ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Tablets are not really a good way to supplement minerals. B...   objoyfl   8y

Tablets are not really a good way to supplement minerals. Blackstrap molasses, ConcenTrace liquid (trace minerals from sea water), and any ionic liquid mineral supplement. Some people like fulvic minerals, also a liquid. Also, take Mg. for instance. The best forms for assimilation are citrate or chloride, again, as liquids. ... ... Tablets have binders and miscellaneous inert substances that help disperse the active ingredient. Those are more difficult to break down and take longer to get assimilated through the small intestine. Some of it passes through w/o being assimilated. obj   [End]
    • Hi Dave, ... To add clarification to your question about ca...   moreless   8y

Hi Dave, ... To add clarification to your question about carbon based minerals, as to what is best. ... ... When I talk about the ”BEST” carbon based minerals, I am talking about Plant carbon based minerals from a plant source, not a rock source, for we do not have rock grinders for teeth!! ... ... Now this does not mean that one may not recieve a benefit from taking some forms of rock based minerals, if done properly! ... ... If one chooses to make use of some rock based minerals , then one needs to take them with either Epsom Salt or Lemon juice or apple cider vinegar or some form of food which will provi ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Minerals are great... but what about much needed enzymes?   PTtogether   8y  C

Dear friends, ... ... Since one year I follow a vegan diet, I have also done quite a few colon, kidney and liver cleanses and still have eczema in my scalp, so I keep on searching for a solution and I came to some information about enzyme therapy. I would like to know your experience, opinion or advise about it. This is part of the information I found: ... ... 1. Neither vitamins, minerals or hormones can do any work without enzymes. ... ... 2. Enzyme supplements can help augment the body’s own pancreatic enzymes. ... ... 3. Also, we know that decreased enzyme levels are found in a number of chronic ailmen ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Hi PTtogether, ... ... It is all about the Acid Alkaline p...   moreless   8y

Hi PTtogether, ... ... It is all about the Acid Alkaline pH Balancing to begin with and end with!! ... ... With out Acids and Alkalines there is nothing else, not even enzymes, for the different enzymes may be pH regulated! ... ... Now it may be said which came first the chicken or the egg? ... ... So may be said about the Acids and Alkalines and the Enzymes, for the Enzymes do have an action on the release of energy from acids and alkalines and it may be hard to separate the fine line between the two, but without the acids and the alkaline minerals there may be no Enzymes! ... ... But you are very correct that En ...   [retrieve this message]
      • I have read that minerals are considered co-enzymes to vita...   objoyfl   8y

I have read that minerals are considered co-enzymes to vitamins. In other words, vitamins will not chemically do their jobs without minerals first and foremost. And this may account somewhat for what moreless is saying about minerals Ca and Mg. I’m still getting the hang of how the proper electrical signals occur inside and outside the cells from acid/alkaline balance of foods. Much more may be gleaned about this from snozberry’s and morless’s posts below on alkaline water and protons/electrons. ... obj   [End]
    • While I was pretty sensitive to fruits and some other foods...   prettysoulful   8y

While I was pretty sensitive to fruits and some other foods during my intestinal healing, supplemental enzymes were a God-send for me. They really took some of the burden off my digestive tract and pains were averted at many-a-meal. Thankfully, I no longer need the supplemental enzymes for basic digestion, but I do on occasion take a couple between meals for their scavenging capabilities. They can help to breakdown some pathogens and proteins that may get loose in the blood stream(from what I have read). ... ... I, too, am hesitant to believe that the enzymes in raw foods can not help with the ...   [retrieve this message]
    • I have used proteolytic enzymes and digestive enzymes. ... ...   objoyfl   8y

I have used proteolytic enzymes and digestive enzymes. ... ... Serapeptase is the enzyme that the silk worm uses to dissolve the cocoon. It is considered the strongest enzyme in the world because silk is one of the toughest natural fibers. Serapeptase has been used in enzyme preparations for humans to dissolve scar tissue, and is also used to prevent the inflammatory response found in arthritis and rhumatiod arthritis, muscle inflammation from overwork or exercise and other debilitating muscle/joint illness such as fibromyalgia. ... ... Not only do raw foods provide enzymes to catalyze the breakdown ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Enzyme Cure   PTtogether   8y

... Thank you everyone for your helpful experiences and ideas. ... ... Yes, I think supplementing enzymes can be very effective in some stage of the recovery and for some specific issues. ... ... Some years ago I got rid of hookworms very quickly following a recipe from a Naturopath: ... ... During 2 days in an empty stomach: ... ... 5 times 1000 mg. papain. Each time letting one hour in between. ... ... The capsules were 200 mg. each. So I took 25 capsules per day. ... ... It may work for another kinds of worms too. ... ... PTtogether ...   [End]
  • Loss of tooth enamel with receding gums   Deradune   8y  C

... I have been appalled this year to discover that I have clearly lost bone mass at the tops of some of my front teeth (and give feel the grooves/dents with my fingers as well as SEE the enamal loss). In the worst areas there is also a dark brownish-red staining. Had anyone else had this problem and found a self-healing method for repairing this problem?!   [End]
    • i too am having some teeth problems and can’t afford a non-...   finallyfaith   8y

i too am having some teeth problems and can’t afford a non-amalgam dentist and refuse to get any more metal in my mouth. this is what i am doing - a super high minral diet. this includes plenty of black strap mollases, several differnt mineral, and trace mineral, supplements and some celtic sea salt, as well as seaweed and vegetable broth which has a high mineral content. ... ... the bs mollases is actually a great food i am finding out. it is extremely high in minerals and it is carbon based which means the minerals are easily absorbed by your body. note - always get organic mollases, it taste ...   [retrieve this message]
      • Thanks, ff! Yes, I am just starting on mineral supplements...   Deradune   8y

Thanks, ff! Yes, I am just starting on mineral supplements too and also doing the think with the baking soda to alkalize the mouth. Very interesting about taking them with something acid. Maybe I should take them with lemonade! (I’ve been having lemonade lately with stevia for sweetener.) Citrus is really hard on the teeth so I know I need to do the alkaline thing right after drinking that -- but then I wonder if that would affect the mineral absorption to have other things going in that are alkaline?!   [End]
        • it shouldn’t be a problem, the minerals go down the hatch i...   finallyfaith   8y

it shouldn’t be a problem, the minerals go down the hatch into the tummy, the baking soda stays in the mouth, its just a mouth rinse. i learned a lot about mineral and acid from moreless in the alkaline/acid forum. also remember there is a difference between a mineral supplement, which usually has the 10 - 15 most needed minerals in it, and trace minerals, which are usually about 60 - 75 different minerals in very small amounts. you should take both. the best trace minerals come from ”humic shale.” ... ... ... ff   [End]
    • Deradune: ... ... I’ve been oil swishing for about one wee...   Molly Bloom   8y

Deradune: ... ... I’ve been oil swishing for about one week, and I’m amazed at how my gums seem to be reacting to this. It’s so easy to do. It’s very odd, but there’s been a lot written about it. ... ... I have a post on the dental support forum where I’ve asked if anyone else has done this. I have a link on there to the Ukranian that has been studying this old folk remedy. So easy, I thought, why NOT! ... ... Dr. Moritz had a section on this in his Liver book also, so it’s not WAY out there.... ... ... I think Finallyfaith has great suggestions too. ... ... Check it out! ... ... Molly   [retrieve this message]
      • Thanks, I have never heard of this! Will try ”oil swishing”...   Deradune   8y

Thanks, I have never heard of this! Will try ”oil swishing” in the search engine here! ... ... Michele   [End]
        • only 2 oils are good for this.   Wrenn   8y

oleic sunflower oil is one. ... best is sesame oil cold pressed (keep in fridge) ... ... you take one tablespoon first thing in morning ... before anything else. ... Swish SLOWLY thru teeth and aound mouth for 3-4 minutes. ... swish it under tongue and everywhere ... DO NOT SWALLOW! OR SPIT IN SINK! ... spit it in toilet, it is highly toxic. ... It should have turned a whitish gray milky color. ... If it is still yellow redo the swishing. ... This is an excellent way to detox pulling toxins ... that are in your bloodcells and also those that ... have accumulated from night releases, thru lungs/breathing ... and stomach gases a ...   [retrieve this message]
          • thank you all!!   Deradune   8y

Thank you all for your helpful responses. ... ... I will study these recommendations and then implement!!   [End]
          • Re: only 2 oils are good for this.   Deradune   8y

WRENN!!!! Thank you so much for the awesome explanations! i want to get Andreas’s books, they are so expensive though. Do you know if he has any e-books available?   [End]
            • here is a link   Wrenn   8y

http://ener-chi.com/index.htm ... ... link above is his website. ... ... I know they seem expensive , but each one is well worth the cost. ... I like the book versions, cause I get the ener-art work picture on fromt, ... which if you read about his artprints, from painting he has done, ... are very healing to gaze upon, and i also like being able to take a book ... into other room/ to read in a more comfortable environment than on my computer, ... getting eye strain and not as relaxed reading. ... ... I own all of his books and I have to say each one is a gold mine. ... I would suggest you start with timeless secrets o ...   [retrieve this message]
              • Thank you, Ami! ... ... I actually found his website earli...   Deradune   8y

Thank you, Ami! ... ... I actually found his website earlier and then went ahead and ordered the Amazing Liver Flush book (or similar title) by him and got the hard copy as the e-Book is not that much cheaper and I know I prefer a book to hold in my hand. Good point about the artwork on the cover too. (smile) I got that one first because I have been feeling for years that I really MUST do a liver flush and the information I have for it is so scant I think a nice big book about it would give me the confidence to go ahead and do it. ... ... I almost got the one you recommended as well, but I feel so g ...   [retrieve this message]
                • I believe they both will , but if not, the timeless secrets...   Wrenn   8y

I believe they both will , but if not, the timeless secrets definitely does. ... you will not regret the $ cost believe me.. ... ... I have used his kidney flush tea several times to dissolve any kidney crystals/stones, ... also his version of a liver flush is so gentle. ... I use his suggested alternative juice blend instead of grapefruit juice, ... and it makes the olive oil juice combo literally tasty (almost) lol ! ... ... here is a link to how I prep for a liver flush. in my detox blog. ... I work up to it gradually.. and pace it out. ... ... http://curezone.com/blogs/m.asp?f=24&i=3 ... ... Love, ... Ami Joi Benton   [retrieve this message]
                • I believe they both will , but if not, the timeless secrets...   Wrenn   8y

I believe they both will , but if not, the timeless secrets definitely does. ... you will not regret the $ cost believe me.. ... ... I have used his kidney flush tea several times to dissolve any kidney crystals/stones, ... also his version of a liver flush is so gentle. ... I use his suggested alternative juice blend instead of grapefruit juice, ... and it makes the olive oil juice combo literally tasty (almost) lol ! ... ... here is a link to how I prep for a liver flush. in my detox blog. ... I work up to it gradually.. and pace it out. ... ... http://curezone.com/blogs/m.asp?f=24&i=3 ... ... Love, ... Ami Joi Benton   [retrieve this message]
                  • I believe they both will , but if not, the timeless secrets...   Deradune   8y

• Re: only 2 oils are good for this.   Deradune   8y

... I use stevia. Have never tried xylitol for sweetener. How would you compare it to stevia in flavor, cost, etc.?   [End]
            • Well the difference mainly is that Stevia is a much stronge...   Wrenn   8y

Well the difference mainly is that Stevia is a much stronger sweet, and also will not ... help fight plaque. ... I like them both, ... xylitol you can exchange in exact measuring in a recipe that calls for sugar, ... and will taste very similar, but is not the refined processed toxic addictive sugar, ... and Is good for you. It has none of the charcteristics of sugar as far as blood sugar ... drops internally so is a very good option for diabetics etc. ... ... Like I said , I RARELY sweeten anything *smile* ... but when I do , I use one of these two or raw organic honey. ... So I keep all 3 handy ... ... Love, ... Ami Joi Benton.   [retrieve this message]
              • Thanks for this too! I picked up some Xylitol this afterno...   Deradune   8y

Thanks for this too! I picked up some Xylitol this afternoon and plan to add some to my non-fluoride toothpaste when I brush, and will check it out as a sweetener too. ... ... It has such a scary name.   [End]
                • here is a link about xylitol   Wrenn   8y

http://www.xylitol.org/ ... ... yes many folks use xylitol toothapste ... it is a sugar that we naturally produce within ourselves, ... and many fruits produce it as well. ... Xylitol is derived from bark no corn like many alt sugars are. ... sucrose is derived from corn , and since corn nowadays is pretty much a gmo, ... it is one of the so called *safe substitutes to refined sugar.. (I disagree) ... ... ... Generally it is recommended to use after eating in a chewing fashion, ... to keep it close to teeth, esp after eating carbohydrates. ... I am fortunate that my body apparently puts out a high lvl of xylitol ... in my ...   [retrieve this message]
                  • I found another link that implies Xylitol is Aspartame!   Deradune   8y

... http://tnn.en.alibaba.com/product/50025193/50387471/Vitamins_Amino_... ... ... Or, maybe the Chinese think differently than we do...??? =(   [End]
                    • ... ... Nix that. They DO punctuate differently than we do...   Deradune   8y

... ... Nix that. They DO punctuate differently than we do. In a caption in America like this: ... ... Aspartame (Xylitol) ... ... would mean that Aspartame IS Xylitol. However, looking further down the same page I seem them doing other captions like this: ... ... Vitamin C (Vitamin B, Vitamin B6) ... ... which shows me that they are not implying what it looked like. Sorry for the big scare!!   [End]
                      • yes it is a glitch or possibly   Wrenn   8y

i don’t know, but maybe xylose is like sucrose (which is derived from corn) ... But xylitol is generally derived from trees is my understanding any how.   [End]
      • Re: Loss of tooth enamel with receding gums   Deradune   8y

... Molly, what kind of oil are you swishing with?!   [End]
    • Deradune: ... ... I’m so sorry, I haven’t visited this pos...   molly bloom   8y

Deradune: ... ... I’m so sorry, I haven’t visited this post in a bit. I’ve started an Oil Pulling experimental group on the dental support forum. Why don’t you do this and check back in a month with the rest of us! ... ... http://curezone.com/forums/m.asp?f=44&i=1352 ... ... There is a link to ”Oil Pulling.com”. All the info you need to do that is in there. My husband uses sesame oil, but it makes me gag. I use the sunflower oil ... ... It’s been 3 weeks now, and there is no doubt in my mind that it is working. I’ve freaked out about this, and unfortunately, tell everyone I know. They think I’m nuts, ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Hey there, ... ... I’ve been in the dental field for about...   brendella   8y

Hey there, ... ... I’ve been in the dental field for about 15 years now. The dark staining above the normal ”crown” area of the tooth looks that way because the same enamel-finish does not exist in that area. That area once had tissue attached to it and has a rough texture, which will attract ”stains” or discoloration [as well as being naturally darker]. For the very best solution to healthy gums, be sure to take CoQ10. This is well documented all over the internet and plenty of resources are available. There’s also a holistic website that features a very good toothpaste with these natural ...   [retrieve this message]
      • Thanks for the reminder about CoQ10! Also have been reliev...   Deradune   8y

Thanks for the reminder about CoQ10! Also have been relieved to learn it’s not ”just” a stain. ... ... I’m also drinking horsetail and alfalfa tea every day now! I learned about this from going last weekend to a lecture by David Wolfe. I wrote about it in my raw blog at: ... ... http://curezone.com/blogs/m.asp?f=67&i=355 ... ... Also, another blog entry give more information about silica and its importance for teeth and bones: ... ... http://curezone.com/blogs/m.asp?f=67&i=366 ... ... ...   [End]
        • I am also having problems with receding gums so I started o...   scott987   8y

I am also having problems with receding gums so I started oil swishing this morning, we’ll see how that goes. I was wondering what kind of Vitamin C i should be taking to help with tissue rebuilding? Also, is there a type of Vitamin C that is powdered that can be applied directly to the gums? ... Thanks, ... Scott   [End]
          • Thanks for the reminder. I swished for a few days and forgo...   deradune   8y

Thanks for the reminder. I swished for a few days and forgot all about it!!!   [End]
            • How to re-mineralize (LONG)   nettie   8y

Please see the oil-swishing forum for a link to tooth mineralisation I found. ... ... You need a few things for it to happen. Clean teeth (oil-pulling helps here IMMENSELY), good saliva (saliva contain calcium, funny that!) and some chemicla processes go on to do with ions. ... Ah, found it ... http://mizar5.com/demin.htm ... ... WHAT IS THIS NATURAL REMINERALIZATION MECHANISM? Our bodies utilize carbon dioxide from our breath and water from our saliva to create a mild, unstable acid, carbonic acid. Carbonic acid is the heart of the natural remineralization process. Like all acids, carbonic acids can dis ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Re: Loss of tooth enamel with receding gums   simbas   6y

Hi, ... ... I have aslo been suffering with this on my front 2 teeth, they look greyish cause of lack of eneamel at the end of the teeth, and my gums are reseading quite alot and making my teeth sensitive, i asked my dentist if they could do anything has it looks like they are wearing away at the bottom of them! i also have indentationss and a line going down 1 of them, the dentist just offerd me venners which i think is a bit exteme, but do not know what else to do! ... ... Regards ... ... ... Simbas   [End]
  • What are the alkaline minerals?   rally   8y  C

How do you boost your alkaline minerals? Is there a good form to take in addition to alkaline food? ... ... Thanks   [End]
    • Hi rally, ... ... Calcium is the #1 Alkaline Mineral neede...   moreless   8y

Hi rally, ... ... Calcium is the #1 Alkaline Mineral needed most by the body by weight and volumne!!! ... ... Then these are Alkaline also: Sodium, Potassium, Magnesium, Iron, and all the different Trace elements. ... ... Some of the trace elements like Manganese are very Alkalizing! ... ... But some of these may be Acidic if complexed with sulfer or another acid. ... ... But for the most part these are considered to be Alkaline forming. ... ... One may take a Kelp as a supplement, if it is high in iodine. ... The kind I find works good is Norwegian Kelp powder, not tablets for they have filler added to them. ... This will p ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Minerals to increase Saliva Alklinity   Logger   8y

Trace minerals can sometimes help increase Saliva Alkalinity, particularly if some of the glands are deficient in some minerals. ... ... The Saliva pH indicates the general effectivenss of the immune system. Below 7.0 pH saliva may be an indication that the immune system is not fuctioning optimally. To remove cancer cells, and perform other important immune system functions, it is important to have all the glands properly nourished. This may require a flush or rinse. The MSA or Meridian Stress Analysis test can give specifics on how the glands are performing, and what supplements might impr ...   [retrieve this message]
  • If Wakami is so alkaline because of its minerals, why not j...   north   9y  C

Wakami (a seaweed) is reputed to be something like 5 times more alkaline than any other plant food - dramatically higher, and I have heard that this is because of it’s high content of trace minerals. If mineral content is what makes plants alkaline-forming in the body, why not just take a supplement of trace minerals? With this along with a lot of discrepancies among the published lists of what foods are acid and what foods are alkaline, I think that the science behind what makes a food acid-forming or alkaline-forming is poorly understood. (I do believe in the health benefits of making ...   [retrieve this message]
    • PS Why "other" vinegars are acid forming   north   9y

P.S. How would anyone have proven that all other vinegars, including those made from plants other than apples, are acid forming - yet apple cider vinegar is alkaline forming? The logic there just doesn’t make sense.   [End]
    • Re: If Wakami is so alkaline because of its minerals, why n...   DJThompson   9y

Trace minerals are usually ”metalic minerals”--inorganic and difficult for the body to convert into usable materials. The ultimate mineral supplement is seawater itself, from depths where the minerals are organic (isotonic) and completely compatible with human tissues, particularly when diluted to 1/3 which makes it identical to human blood plasma, or to any mammal blood plasma for that matter. Look at the research on http://www.oceanplasma.org It contains every mineral known to man and other living components science hasn’t even figured out yet.   [End]
  • I am totally convinced that it is impossible to raise your ...   #7339   10y  C

once you are acidic. ... ... I have been on a mostly raw vegan diet for a year!!! I took green and more green! and still the best my urine would read is 6.2 and my saliva 6.4. If I so much as ate a bite of brown rice or any other carb I couldn’t even detect my reading for a day. ... ... I am not rich!! Veggies are reserved for the financially privileged in this part of the country. There is no way that I could eat enough raw veggies to support a small child without adding something of substance (rice, potatoe, beans, etc) all of which cause ph levels to plumit. ... ... The funny thing is that I NEVER ha ...   [retrieve this message]
    • ps...   #7339   10y

I did calcium, coral calcium, exercise, fresh air, sunshine, fresh fruit juices, fruit, etc, ect, ect. ... ... Did I miss something? ... ... Please help   [End]
      • I know what you mean. When I try to work on my pH balance,...   betta   10y

I know what you mean. When I try to work on my pH balance, I look at the lists of acidic food and alkaline foods, determined to make my pH change by eating better. But most foods that I eat are alkaline, so I don’t think that’s really the problem. But I don’t know that a urine pH of 6.2 is all that bad. I’ve heard some sources say that your urine shouldn’t be too alkaline. I read somewhere that if your stomach isn’t producing enough HCl to make the minerals that you eat absorbable, there’s no way your pH will go up. Also, I’ve read that if you don’t have some kind of good quality fat ...   [retrieve this message]
        • So do you think that this goal of 6.8 to 7.2 is unrealistic...   #7339   10y

So do you think that this goal of 6.8 to 7.2 is unrealistic for many of us? It would make me feel much better if I knew that not everyone is suppose to reach such high numbers. ... ... I did have hopes that if I became more alkaline that my thyroid would heal. I have read conflicting stuff about thyroids as well as about Ph levels. ... ... I will do some research on this Ayurveda, I have never heard of it. ... ... What is HCI? ... ... I did do lots of juicing so my body didn’t have any problem getting to the cell membraines. I got my oils in the form of ev olive oil in my dressings and also some Flax oil. ... ...   [retrieve this message]
          • Wow, you sure have been very diligent. It does get frustra...   betta   10y

Wow, you sure have been very diligent. It does get frustrating when you’re very diligent, and you don’t get anywhere, although from what you have said you were doing, you probably at least got a lot of toxins out of your body. Cravings usually do indicate a need for something. At least it was just a Whopper JR, and not the big size. Is your thyroid over active or underactive? At this point, your body might just be telling you that you need some additional types of nutrients. And HCl is hydrochloric acid, which is the acid produced by your stomach. Vinegar and lemon juice in you diet ...   [retrieve this message]
      • It sounds like you did most everything. Did you do lots of ...   SqueakyClean   10y

It sounds like you did most everything. Did you do lots of lemon juice and apple cider vinegar in water, daily? Baking soda taken straight? I think that your regime of exercise, calcium, and juicing, incorporated with these things, would help, without having to be such a raw vegan. Perhaps it’s time you rephased your diet, more cooked veggies, good oils, and some thought about animal products. But I think you should be measuring blood pH, not urine pH. Also, you didn’t mention what cleanses you’ve done. If you haven’t killed off imbalances or done liver flushing, for example, such a diet c ...   [retrieve this message]
        • I did every thing you mentioned: water, lemon juice,cider v...   #7339   10y

I did every thing you mentioned: water, lemon juice,cider vinegan, baking soda (yuck!)and liver flush (triple yuck!!!). I also had some cooked veggies and lots of ev olive oil in my homemade dressings. ... The reason that I stayed away from animal products is because they are suppose to be acid forming. ... ... Well, once I decided that enough was enough, I headed to the King and bought me a Whopper Jr. I know...not good. But it was a huge craving I had. I have never craved Whoppers before in my life so I was begining to wonder if maybe my body was trying to tell me something, like maybe I needed ...   [retrieve this message]
        • Answer missed so far: TRACE MINERALS   north   9y

A lack of trace minerals is widespread in modern society, and is NOT helped by taking calcium or magneiusm supplements. A lack of Trace minerals like molybdenum and lots of others, if lacking in the body, CAUSE THE BODY TO BE ACIDIC. ... ... From what I’ve read so far, ionic forms of the trace minerals are best absorbed. There are many brands of ionic trace mineral supplements out there. I’m about to start comparing brands and trying them on myself.   [End]
      • Re: ps...   dragonflyqueen   10y

If the calcium is not the correct ph for you then it will not do any good...and can sometimes make the ph more acidic...   [End]
      • Exercise, Fruits and Fruit Juices   Metta   10y

According to Dr. Young, aggressive excercise, sweet fruits and fruit juices are all very acidifying. ... ... I know this can be a challenging issue (it is one I’m working on as well, and I’ve read many of your posts), but I thought I’d share this feeedback, just in case.... ... ... FYI: ... ` The book ”Slow Burn” provides good guidelines for learning how to slow down and enjoy the benefits of alkaline exercising. ... ` According to Dr. Young, clay and good fats are essential for alkalizing since they help to bind and eliminate acids. ... ... Hope this helps! ... ©†ƒ……•™¼‡_Original_Message_¾€š½ž¢«»¬ï°© ... ... Accordi ...   [retrieve this message]
    • I totally empathize...   #10960   10y

With all you’ve done, I think the pH reading should have at least changed some. Mine has never moved an inch, and I tried a lot of those things you tried. The fact that diet changes and whatnot have NO effect is a real puzzle. I have read that the body will keep blood pH in a narrow range at all costs, so measuring that wouldn’t tell me much. My urine pH is acidic, which I have read is a good thing, but my saliva pH is also acidic (around 6.0). What does that mean? Maybe my saliva pH is only bad because of bacteria or something in my mouth. Who knows? ... ... At any rate, I have made significan ...   [retrieve this message]
      • How acidic are you talking? Dr. Young’s theory is that urin...   #7339   10y

How acidic are you talking? Dr. Young’s theory is that urine and saliva should measure between 6.8 and 7.2. This is not something that I have been able to keep and what ground I did gain was quickly lost with a bite of a starchy food. So do you think that his theory is a little far fetched? I wonder myself. ... ... What is GERD? ... ... I, too, have candida and I am on some stuff from Hanna’s herbs. I still have at least a couple of months left before I finish them all up. ... ... I’m sorry that you are also enduring this agrivation. Thanks for your post.   [End]
        • The actual number varies with different pH test strips, but...   Ready2Rapture   10y

The actual number varies with different pH test strips, but in general it’s around 5.5, meaning the tape never even changes color. ... ... GERD is gastro esophagael reflux disease, or simply ”acid reflux”. If I miss my daily morning ’purple pill’ by even a few hours, I get a heavy, burning pain in my stomach that gradually works its way up my throat. I also get the worst diarrhea, as if I had been eating razor blades all day. It takes another day or two for the symptoms to go away. If I take the pill evey day I feel great. ... ... I tried Betane HCL for a while, but it made me feel the same as if I ...   [retrieve this message]
          • Thanks for the explaination! You are really having a time o...   #7339   10y

Thanks for the explaination! You are really having a time of it! The test strip doesn’t even pick up my readings either, but I don’t have the GERD or bowel problems that you do. Goodness!! ... ... When I first started reading about all of the different health diets and remidies I was 100% against meds. I have always taken herbs when I could to aviod the doctor, and I learned a lot from Rev Malkmus of Hallelujah Acres, but I have come to the conclusion that sometimes meds are necessary. I say take that purple pill till you find something better. ... ... BTW, I really like your *name* Ready2Rapture! I ...   [retrieve this message]
            • Yes, in the Biblical sense. I can’t remember a time in my l...   Ready2Rapture   10y

Yes, in the Biblical sense. I can’t remember a time in my life when that wasn’t the greatest thrill I could think of. Even more so now, with all these health problems! You might want to visit my web sometime, I’ve got a ”health rant” and some Biblical links. ... http://www.fether.net ...   [End]
      • I too have been alkalizing over the past year. Young Livin...   cgoodhue   10y

I too have been alkalizing over the past year. Young Living has a very good product called Alkalime which has the 5 alkaline minerals, Postassiu, Magnesium, Calcium, Manganese and Sodium) combined with a couple of essential oils one being lemon. I found this was extremely helpful given sometimes eating alkaline foods just isn’t enough. Secondly, Garden of Life’s Primal Defense product is excellent for getting the beneficial flora re-established in the GI tract. Also, do a google search for Christine’s Cleanse Corner - Christine is a cleanse coach and has worked through these issues man ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Re: I am totally convinced that it is impossible to raise y...   gjr88   10y

I know what you mean ... ... Consider this,rather brilliant and I feel wonderful after using it,my whole body is stronger ... ... www.intellectbreathing.com ... ... Its the Frolov breathing device from Russia ... ... Thanks ... ... Greg   [End]
      • Let me tell you ALL...That not only is it very possible to ...   #24055   10y

Let me tell you ALL...That not only is it very possible to raise ... your ph...within a very short period of time...you will feel ... better than you have ever felt in your life. I have just gone ... through this...my ph was ”TERMINAL YELLOW!” :-/ I worked ... and worked...and couldn’t seem to help myself....I went to ... Dr. Ted Morters website....clicked on...FIND A PRACTITIONER... ... the closest one was about a 4 hour drive...but I decided to ... go for it...made the appointment...within one weeks time... ... there was as much difference as night and day. Bad ph is ... connected to adrenal exhaustion...at ...   [retrieve this message]
        • How did this guy help you raise your PH? Did he give you s...   stumpy   10y

How did this guy help you raise your PH? Did he give you supps? Diet plan?   [End]
        • Dr. Ted Morter   Metta   10y

Thank you so much for sharing this resource! I look forward to checking it out and learning more since working with an experienced practitioner might really be helpful.... ... ... May I also ask: what kind of recommendations did he make for you? A cleansing or supplement regimen of some sort?   [End]
        • Re: I am totally convinced that it is impossible to raise y...   dh_skier   10y

Your suggestion about going to Dr. Morter’s website was excellent. I did read his book several years ago entitled ”Your Health, Your Choice” and was influenced greatly by it. It all made such sense to me. In fact, I always keep a copy of it on hand. I did find a couple of doctors nearby that I will call and try to get an appointment with soon. Thanks again!   [End]
    • Hi ... Read info about Reams testing....also contact certif...   dragonflyqueen   10y

Hi ... Read info about Reams testing....also contact certified natural health professionals 1 800 321 1005 and tell them that you are looking for a reams practioner in your area....Then contact them and tell them that you are looking for help...Inform that money is an issue, but you would like to understand how to alter your ph...perhaps they are just learning about Reams and can use you as a case study.... ... good luck   [End]
    • Yes, I have the answer to raising your pH, and it's NOT har...   dophilem   10y

We are having a conference on re-normalizing pH, in Myrtle Beach, SC, on October 8th, 9th, and 10th. Would you like to come ? ... ... Call (843) 455-9208, for more information, or write to adan@sccoast.net. ... ... Thanks, ... ... Dan Kukulka ...   [End]
    • Re: I am totally convinced that it is impossible to raise y...   mixplix   10y

one teaspoon of baking soda in a glass of water will put you to a ph of seven. Try it.   [End]
    • impossible to raise your ph levels...   Burnt Ice   10y

Hi I can send you some info, that won’t cost you much, a big problem is getting the Trace Minerals in the Diet, and sorry to say there not in the Vegtables anymore. ... ... Take speacal note if you ask for it, of the pH Balance folder and the references to ascorbic acid, the best way to alkaline the body and keep oneself from illness. ... ... Email to: ... buffytt3@hotmail.com ... use the subject title: Alkaline/Acid, as I bloce unknown emails. ... Hope to hear from you...   [End]
    • Re: I am totally convinced that it is impossible to raise y...   latterell   6y

You should be very happy with the numbers you have. Dr Carey Reams was one of the original people that created ph numbers for the human body and they are 6.40 for urine and saliva. If you haven’t read any of his writings take a look and you will be surprised.   [End]
    • I understand where your comming from, but I can asure you i...   R pion64   4y

I understand where your comming from, but I can asure you its easy to raise your PH!! my PH was at 5.1 to 5.3 for over a month and for probably most of my life, and I always felt ill and sluggish, until I educated myself, I learned most of what I know through reading about a brilliant man who lived in th 1930s call Dr Royal Rife, he was a maveric micro biologist amonst most things and a first rate engineer, and for over 50 years he made startling discoveries about the body and disease any way just google his name and you will come across him you need to download a video its free call rife ...   [retrieve this message]
      •  I understand where your comming from, but I can asure...   Hveragerthi   4y

I understand where your comming from, but I can asure you its easy to raise your PH!! my PH was at 5.1 to 5.3 for over a month and for probably most of my life, and I always felt ill and sluggish, until I educated myself, I learned most of what I know through reading about a brilliant man who lived in th 1930s call Dr Royal Rife, he was a maveric micro biologist amonst most things and a first rate engineer, and for over 50 years he made startling discoveries about the body and disease any way just google his name and you will come across him you need to download a video its free call ...   [retrieve this message]
        • It is no mystery at all why you can’t make the connection b...   JustinL   4y

It is no mystery at all why you can’t make the connection between good health and a balanced pH Hv ! You keep making the same mistakes! It is well understood in this field of science that the blood itself requires homeostasis and will maintain this balance of pH at all costs or we die! When talking about alkalizing elements to raise pH levels we are talking about adding the necessary minerals to maintain this homeostasis and we measure this by using the urine and/or saliva not the blood! Is that too difficult to understand? ... Both these body fluids have a large range in variation and it is ...   [retrieve this message]
          • Justin, ... Your a quack! You provide no evidence of your s...   firstblood   4y

Justin, ... Your a quack! You provide no evidence of your so called theories, and when did PH balancing become a part of nature?   [End]
            • Thanks Mr Barret ! Being called a quack by you or the scumb...   JustinL   4y

Thanks Mr Barret ! Being called a quack by you or the scumbag Stephan Barret is an Honor! ... I love these people who are so vehemant in their case against something yet cannot even bother to undertand the basics of what they are trying to discredit! ... Quack quack quack quack quack quack quack quack quack,,,,,,   [End]
              • I’m all ears and eyes. So, why don’t you explain how exactl...   firstblood   4y

I’m all ears and eyes. So, why don’t you explain how exactly ph balancing works? Since I am so misinformed about how the body works. Also, this is not a joke, I am awaiting your response. Because if you claim you have the answers, then I will put your knowledge to the test. I know allot of people who are suffering and need help. That’s the main reason we are here. Isn’t it? I was browsing through the ML forum and read about the akalizing drink ML recommends. Please elaborate on the entire protocol, and just to save you time, don’t bother to refer me to the FAQ page on the ML forum. I want ...   [retrieve this message]
                • Acid / base theroy is a science not a post ,if you really g...   JustinL   4y

Acid / base theroy is a science not a post ,if you really give a damn you would take the time to know of what you speak! Don’t waste my time with your mindless demands!   [End]
                  • Just ”N” Ass, ... I was totally expecting that from you. I’...   firstblood   4y

Just ”N” Ass, ... I was totally expecting that from you. I’m glad you reinforced my thoughts about you. It’s rather clear about your true motives here at curezone. In fact, you are worse than the establishment. Your the devil in disguise. YOu make me sick to my stomach. I’m sure allot of people here have mindless demands as well. So, don’t bother to help them. I’m going to make sure people find out the truth about who you really are....good day...   [End]
                    • ”Justin, ... Your a quack! You provide no evidence of your ...   JustinL   4y

”Justin, ... Your a quack! You provide no evidence of your so called theories, and when did PH balancing become a part of nature?” ... ... You open your dialogue with me like this and expect me to take you for anything but a troll exactly like Hvergerthi? Real intelligent! lol! ... You people bash something you can’t understand the basics of and expect us to teach you???? Try learning to speak first ! Hypocrites like you are a dime a dozen around here!   [End]
            • ”when did PH balancing become a part of nature?” ”when did ...   grzbear   4y

”when did PH balancing become a part of nature?” ”when did PH balancing become a part of nature?” ... ... as far as ”life” is concerned... when wasn’t it? ... ... Without the action and interaction of acids and bases, we would not exist... their would just be pools of acids or mounds of rock/dirt/sand... no life to speak of... but perhaps eventually single celled microflora if the acids and bases existed in such proximity that they interacted with each other. ... ... grz- ... ...   [End]
              • Grz, ... I meant in terms of health/healing. I work for the...   firstblood   4y

Grz, ... I meant in terms of health/healing. I work for the county, and I deal allot with construction workers, who primarily are hispanic, and see there diets and lifestyle and there’s no ph balancing and eating this and not eating that. But, yet they are so healthy and work long hard days. I’m seeing a trend with alternative healing becoming the same as the establishment. It’s a shame. I’m not here to talk anyone down, but merely trying to learn. However, allot of the information being presented here is complete bogus...I asked Justin a simple question, and he gets so angry that he feels it ...   [retrieve this message]
                • ”Justin, ... Your a quack! You provide no evidence of your ...   JustinL   4y

”Justin, ... Your a quack! You provide no evidence of your so called theories, and when did PH balancing become a part of nature?” ... ... This is your question???? Get real pal! ... ... ... ”Not hear to talk anybody down” ??? ... ... ”I called him a quack because all he seems to do is ramble and disagree with everyone, rather than engage in dialogue ” ... ... ... Right! It seems odd that most of those who come into this forum to support HV have been on board for approximately a month write a few post then begin to bash those who expose his tripe using identical language as he ! Very odd indeed! You have AGENDA w ...   [retrieve this message]
                  • End of thread, good luck to you...believe what you must. My...   firstblood   4y

End of thread, good luck to you...believe what you must. My only agenda is to learn, if that’s wrong then I’m guilty...   [End]
                    • From a first blood primal attack to a humble withdrawal.. ...   JustinL   4y

From a first blood primal attack to a humble withdrawal.. ... I expected so! ... I find it strange also that as a new member you focused right in on a string of posts that one would have to know where it was to locate so easily! Bypassing all the posts you say I am so hostile in! If one doesn’t see the hostility from HVs side it says to me you have a purpose other then your so called claim to help! And if you really wanted to help othersd you would look past your petty observations for a moment to see what this science is really all about instead of taking the word of someone you would probabl ...   [retrieve this message]
    • You should check your Heavy Metals Toxicity levels!! ... I ...   doenutz37   14mo

You should check your Heavy Metals Toxicity levels!! ... I have Mercury Poisoning and it totally depleted all my alkaline. No matter what i do, eat, drink, nothing will help raise it. ... ... I will be having my 35 year old cracked and leaking amalgam fillings removed in 3 weeks. Then I will do a heavy metal detox and a Baking Soda/Molassas pH balance protocol to restore health. ... ... I will write back with the results, but in the meantime I know for a fact, heavy metals DO make you acidic!! So check your toxicity levels. Do you have amalgam fillings? ...   [End]

Filter Messages: order by

Selected Ads from CureZone Sponsors: Become a Sponsor

VIP

Parasite infection
It is not easy to conjecture what parasite you may have. I found natural r...
Herpes Cure?
Herpes Treatment Breakthrough
Heal Type 2 Diabetes
Discover The Real Cause Type 2 Diabetes…And How To Turn It On Its Head I...
Proven Mirena Detox
The Only Legitimate Detox for Treating Mirena Side Effects in 30 Days or ...

PLAT

Did you poop today?
All natural constipation relief!
Hulda Clark Cleanses
Parasite Cleanse, Kidney Cleanse, Liver Flush, Bowel Program according t...

GOLD

Alkaline Water Benefits?
Can you get health benefits from drinking alkaline ionized water? Wh...
Cancer’s Natural Enemy
Rose Laurel OPC Plus, 15% discount with Cure Zone Discount Code of LR0...
Destroy Parasites Quickly
Learn How to Destroy Parasites And Be Free of Your Unbearable Sympt...

GOLD

Healthy Weight Loss
”I saw results almost immediately, losing 52 pounds between September and...
Detoxify and Cleanse Naturally
Drink ionized alkaline waters medically proven health benefits...
Clark Magnetic Pulser
Introducing the most advanced magnetic pulser on the market today!
Natural Cancer Remedies

SILVER

Lugol’s Iodine Free S&H
J.Crow’s® Lugol’s Iodine Solution. Restore lost reserves.
Bad Breath Cure
Bad Breath Cure
The Tesla Shield™
Transformational Technology For Mind Body And Soul.
Sutherlandia OPC Extract
Oleander based capsules and liquid proven to reverse HIV symptoms, f...

Back To Top How many people click on the sponsord links? Become a Sponsor

Add This Forum To Your Favorites!

Share:  Facebook  MySpace  Digg  Reddit  StumbleUpon  Furl this page  Delicious  BlinkList  dzone  Simpy.com  Fark.com  BlogMarks  Wists.com  Google

Translate This Page:

French    German    Spain    Italian    Dutch    Russian    Portuguese    Japanese    Korean    Arabic    Chinese Simplified

Challenge the message and not the messenger!
The first person to resort to name calling and personal attacks automatically loses the debate!
Personal attack is often the best indication that the writer knows his logic is flawed and therefore tries to deflect attention by attacking the opponent, instead of attacking the arguments of the opponent.

372 messages, 30 topics, topics per page limited to: 35, average number of messages per page: 372, 1 pages,  87,219 page views

"When we cannot act as we wish, we must act as we can."
~ Terence

Image Galler Minerals Deb. Image Gallery         Image Galler Last 30 Uploads
Google Ads

Medianet Ads

Google Ads

Google Ads

Donate to CureZone

Guest Book - Liver Flush FAQ - News - Link Exchange - Add URL - How To Exchange Links? - About Global Directory

Terms of Service - Privacy Policy - Spam Policy - Disclaimer - Guidelines & Rules - Forum Trolls - Fair use notice

Staff's pages:  Owen - Wrenn - Maya

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - About - Donors - Stats

Copyright 2014  curezone.org

fetched in 6.41 sec at 4/24/2014 3:32:27 PM, requested by 54.243.13.30, referred by http://curezone.org/forums/f2.asp?f=835 , requested 1 pages during this session, y=25