CureZone.org   Educating Instead of Medicating Like CureZone website on Facebook
Home > Forums7120 visitors online now Add To Favorites Log On    Join/Sign Up    User Finder   Inbox New
The Best Favorites

Newsletter:

Search:
Forums BLogs FAQ Images Health Diseases Diet Foods Cleanse Convert

Minerals Support Forum

Dietary Minerals: Calcium, Magnesium, Zinc, Vanadium, ...
Read This First:  Success  Educational  Failed  Warning  BSA  RN  ALL R  ~BSA  ~RN  RRR  RR   FAQ  Image Embedded  Video Embedded Audio Embedded   Images   Description   Rules
 319,587 page views     1,775 messages     329 topics     11 pages
Post New Topic  Post new topic message to this forum by using a plain text editor  Post new topic message to this forum by using advanced HTML text editor called FCK  Post new topic message to this forum by using advanced HTML text editor called Tiny MCE 

Original Forum Layout     Add To Favorites!
Last Message
9d ago
Search:   Top 300
Forum: Minerals     All Forums 
Like Minerals Support Forum on Facebook.com
Page 11 of 11
1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10   11    

• Magnesium oil stopped working!   Atrium   34h  C

I am another person that has benefitted from Magnesium Oil (Chloride) to the point were I found out it was my missing key for EVERYTHING! ... ... My mood is great, memory is finally sticking in my head, axienty and panic attacks gone, restless leg tamed but not cured, insomnia gone (sleeping 6 hours fully rested) and have zero trouble falling asleep (pass out in 5 minutes max), speech improved (used to speak really fast) better attitude, craving for bad foods completely GONE, drink tons of water, the thought of soda made me puke and so many more benefits I’ll list if I remember. This has been ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Hair Mineral Analysis - Can someone please help interpret r...   kefir10   9d

Hello, ... ... I would appreciate if someone could help interpret my Hair Mineral Analysis test results. ... ... Please let me know if you can do this and I will send the test results. ... ... Many Thanks.   [End]
  • Here is the easiest way I've found to open coconuts   #183081   18d  C

The easiest way I’ve found to open coconuts is using this coconut opener tool. I can make a straw hole in seconds. ... ... search ’Alsing Coconut Opener’ on Amazon. ... ... What does everyone else use?? ... ... ... ...   [End]
  • best herbs and medicinal plants to start with for new medic...   #173644   24d  C

There are so many amazing herbs and medicinal plants out there I am having trouble deciding what to focus on that will grow in iowa with hardiness zone 5. looking for a top 30 list or something. any good links or lists anyone is aware of? thanks!   [End]
  • Worms and heavy metals   Cmcooper   40d  C

Hi. This is my first time posting. I’m doing nutritional balancing ( created by dr lawrence Wilson). I have been heavy metal toxic most my life ( I’m 20 now) and it got bad in the last 2 years. My MCS got so bad I’m house bound now. I have tried MMS, rife, herbs, etc. and nothing really did much. I think NAET helped me start releasing metals from my body. After some treatments ( I did like 48) I started to get rapid fluid retention ( 15-25 lb) and started to sleep 14-20 hours a night. I read that dr klinghart wrote that metals can only be eliminated from the brain if the body is not allerg ...   [retrieve this message]
    • http://curezone.com/upload/Parasites/image96.jpg   Cmcooper   40d

http://curezone.com/upload/Parasites/image96.jpg   [End]
    • I don’t know too much about heavy metal detox to tell you t...   Parasiterev   40d

I don’t know too much about heavy metal detox to tell you truth. That is going to be next on my list of research and implementation. It definitely sounds like you are moving in the right direction. Keep doing what you are doing. Listen to your body as to what works and what doesn’t. Each time I stray from what I really thinks will work or is working for me, I take two steps back. Do you have pictures of the worms? If so, you should post them. ... You must have been pretty sick to find and see Dr. Yu. Good luck on your journey. Sorry I don’t have too much advice but I’m looking forw ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Oh just saw your photo. Looks like ropeworm to me.   Parasiterev   40d

Oh just saw your photo. Looks like ropeworm to me.   [End]
      • Thanks, Yes I belong to a mms group on facebook and I poste...   Cmcooper   40d

Thanks, Yes I belong to a mms group on facebook and I posted my picture. I’m not on the mms protocol right now but I was and it knew the people are knowledgeable detecting parasites pics. So they agreed rope worm too. I don’t have any more in the last 2 days but I still have the metallic taste   [End]
    • Hi .Did Dr Yu treat you with any parasite medications? ... ...   friedegg   40d

Hi .Did Dr Yu treat you with any parasite medications? ... ... Yes parasites can mess up your heavy metal levels and nutritional levels. ... ... I had high iron in my body and had to get blood removed to bring it back down to a normal level. ... ... Im battling pinworms ,d fragilis, yeast and microsporidia.   [End]
  • KPU Minerals and Copper Dumping?   taroki   50d  C

I started taking KPU minerals again recently, and I wonder if I was getting copper dumping yesterday? ... ... Yesterday I took another two tablets of Core KPU minerals and noticed : ... ... PROS : brain more sharper, no more hair falling out, lots of vaginal discharge ..... ... CONS : feeling more irritable, agitated, angry, rude, unempathetic, hair quite static, disturbed sleep, kept waking up and later woke up with heart palpitations ... ... I am wondering what is happening exactly? Copper leaving brain and dumped into liver? Copper leaving tissues and getting stuck in liver? I know anger is in the li ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Low magnesium is too common in this   rjvoisine   51d  C

Have you tried Magnesium ? It is essential but deficient in the average diet, unless you consume lots of green vegetables, whole grains and seeds, root vegetables & fish. ... Low magnesium can lead to : Inability to sleep or insomnia, Incontinence, Irritability, Sensitivity to noise, Mental disturbances, Anxiety, depression, restlessness, PANIC ATTACKS, Muscle soreness or spasms like Charlie Horse, muscle weakness or quick tiredness, Infertility or PMS, High levels of stress , Headaches & Migraines, Heart “flutters” or palpitations , Arrythmia, High Blood Pressure, higher cholesterol and ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Thanks for the post. It is so true that Magnesium (Mg) is ...   joegrane   28d

Thanks for the post. It is so true that Magnesium (Mg) is amazingly helpful to so many people. Those who are not familiar with Mg may find it hard to believe that it could help with so many problems. Science has a decent feel for many chemical reactions in the body that require Mg. The following are a few examples. ... ... Conversion of problematic homocysteine towards cysteine and the very important detox chemicals, glutathione and sulfate. High homocysteine is a risk factor for certain heart problems. ... http://mercuryandmore.weebly.com/methylation-figure.html ... ... Production of the sleep re ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Low Magnesium levels can lead to this   rjvoisine   52d  C

Have you tried Magnesium ? It is essential but deficient in the average diet, unless you consume lots of green vegetables, whole grains and seeds, root vegetables & fish. ... Low magnesium can lead to : Inability to sleep or insomnia, Irritability, Sensitivity to noise, Mental disturbances, Anxiety, depression, restlessness, PANIC ATTACKS, Muscle soreness or spasms like Charlie Horse, muscle weakness or quick tiredness, Infertility or PMS, High levels of stress , Headaches & Migraines, Heart “flutters” or palpitations , Arrythmia, High Blood Pressure, higher cholesterol and triglycerides ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Mercury toxicity   HJC   5mo  C

Hi, ... ... I need advice on how to chelate mercury from my body. My levels are up 135, and with the normal being 4 and under. I’ve been trying to read about chelation to gain some more knowledge, but the information out on the internet is very confusing and contradicting. I just don’t want to make any mistakes, and make matters worse. I would love to hear from anyone whose managed to chelate successfully. What protocol did you use? How long did it take you to get rid of the mercury? Any side effects? ... ...   [End]
    • When I was at your stage I also looked at various options. ...   joegrane   5mo

When I was at your stage I also looked at various options. I settled on Cutler’s protocol. Although it is not convenient it seemed to be the safest effective protocol. ... ... You could learn about the basics and about some of the controversy in this audio discussion between Cutler and Dr Dan Pompa. They both had heavy metal problems that their doctors were slow to identify. they got much improved. ... http://www.healthcentersofthefuture.com/DrCutler/ ... ... This is a rather common experience from R Cartland, PhD Physics. ... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wE_bjZ4kdJI ... ... Joe ... ... ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Getting rid of body/leg spasms...balancing potassium/sodium...   god23power   5mo  C

So...Like most of us here..Lifes throwing us through the ringer...X 100000...least for me. Grateful at that...learning immense amounts of information and very quickly. Exciting. learning how to tie it all together and integrate it will be even more exciting...been at this battle for 2 years. But...a very intense aggressive battle. between me and some super evolved...immune parasites. I got em in Peru. Got that rope worm and giardia...amoeba...some viral infections...candida...anyways...they all go hand and hand. During the course i changed to millions of different diets not seeing any real ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Hi, ... fighting since years. ... One million diets. ... No...   #154965   5mo

Hi, ... fighting since years. ... One million diets. ... No results. ... ... Yes, I can absolutely relate. ... But I didn’t really understand what Your question was. ... ... About the coconut water. Yes, we cannot damn everything that has sugar in it. Or something else. ... Some people for example say garlic is bad. Garlic is so powerful. And good. ... ... You seem to be all over the place. I was too. ... I started eating the Ayurveda way and I listen to my body.   [End]
  • Borax causing frequent urination (Non Mule-team)   Illys   5mo  C

When I try a borax dilution, I get frequent urination for about 6-8 hours after drinking the diluted water. ... ... My source was an ebay UK seller, and the labelling was 99.8% pure. ... ... My dilutions have been at: ... ... Trial 1, 1/4 teaspoon in hot water to dissolve, and then into 1 liter cool water for one day’s drink. ... ... and yesterday, ... 1 teaspoon in 1 dl of hot water and 1-2 drops into cold water, 1/2 liter. ... ... I’m going to try a much more dilute solution soon, but I wanted to poll to see if anyone’s heard of this reaction before. I’m about 85% done with my amalgam replacement, pretty brainfo ...   [retrieve this message]
    • The dosages I always saw were 1/8 tsp for women and 1/4 tsp...   kasima   5mo

The dosages I always saw were 1/8 tsp for women and 1/4 tsp for men in a liter of water, sipped throughout the day, although Trapper says that borax miners took a tsp. a day with no ill effects. However, these were strong, healthy men, so maybe we can’t handle that much. I take the women’s dose, and have no real side effects.   [End]
  • Side effects of Lithium Oro. brain fog, antsiness?   Illys   5mo  C

So I’m more or less trying, a little here and a little there, looking for what can help the winter insomnias I’ve been getting for a good decade or so since getting diabetes type 1. ... ... I’m still learning what works and what doesn’t, and I haven’t gone after enzyme supplements, due to the cost-level of the stuff... ... ... I have only two of fourteen amalgams left to switch out, after an appointment last week on wednesday (Now six days after) which replaced two molars of the stuff at my bio-dentist (with full equipment and charcoal+liquor shot pre-dentist). ... ... I tried taking some of my Lithium O ...   [retrieve this message]
  • I made some videos: My trip to the bottom of hell and back!   healthyartist   6mo  C

So, I just made some videos to share with you all about what happened to me... How I became paralyzed and bedridden for a year and how I found my way out. ... ... It is a series of 8 videos. I’ve streamed them together in a playlist, but I’m not seeing an option of how to make the playlist public, so I’ve put a link to the next video on the bottom of each one. They total about 50 minutes. ... ... Here’s number one: ... http://youtu.be/l-bF4VTH6vI ... ... Love you all! ... Beth ...   [End]
    • How resourceful - what a good way to communicate what you’v...   North   6mo

How resourceful - what a good way to communicate what you’ve done and the results. ... ... I don’t see the links to the rest of the videos, am I missing them?   [End]
      • Links to each video and descriptions.   healthyartist   5mo

Something’s up with my youtube uploader... ... ... Okay, so I thought it would be helpful to post separate links to each video and a list of topics discussed in each video. ... ... ... video 1: http://youtu.be/l-bF4VTH6vI ... ... (Adrenal fatigue, adrenal glandular improvements and then side effects, potassium wasting, muscle spasms leading to neurological symptoms, weak limbs, weak eyes, hiccups, belching, difficulty breathing, paralysis, bedridden.) ... ... video 2: http://youtu.be/I2ke_Ld93Xk ... ... (Bedridden, inability to ask for help, brushing and flossing while almost totally paralyzed, neurological sympto ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Re: I made some videos: My trip to the bottom of hell and b...   ring5100   5mo

Dear Beth. ... I have not been on this forum to much anymore. Only from time to time. ... ... I just watched all 8 your videos. All I can say is you are amazing. ... ... And, God certainly has a plan. He has sent very special people to your door with a start of healing of hands, mind and soul. ... ... I am just to happy for your progress. ... ... I can’t imagine the extent of your illness when it was at it’s worst. But, I can attend that I have probably been to half way point, as you have, but not bed ridden. ... ... Please keep us up dated on you progress. ... ... I have had various improvements in some areas and wo ...   [retrieve this message]
      • Please excuse all my ”spelling errors” in my post. ... Sorr...   ring5100   5mo

Please excuse all my ”spelling errors” in my post. ... Sorry. My hands are getting so sore and stiif too now. ... ... Paulette   [End]
        • That’s okay sweetie! Have you tried massage? I have massa...   healthyartist   5mo

That’s okay sweetie! Have you tried massage? I have massage therapy three days per week now (some people are helping for free) and it is slowly starting to help my muscle and joint pain. Also, a book called ”The TriggerPoint Therapy Workbook” is really excellent for teaching a person self massage with tools like the theracane. This book has been a godsend. Please check it out!   [End]
          • That’s wonderful. Sure 3 times a week is a good improvemen...   ring5100   5mo

That’s wonderful. Sure 3 times a week is a good improvement. ... My best and only massage therapist is on post materntiy leave. She is the cream of the crop. ... ... Thanks, will check out that book. ... Paulette   [End]
          • Are you still suffering joint and muscle pain? ... ... Sor...   Tizona   5mo

Are you still suffering joint and muscle pain? ... ... Sorry for the question, I didn’t get a chance to watch all your videos. ... ... If you are Have you tried near infrared? it can have incredible results on stuff like this. And it’s really not too expensive either. And I’m not talking about those Far infrared Panels that they put in sometimes. Forget that. You need NEAR infrared. ... ... http://drlwilson.com/articles/SAUNAS-NEAR%20VS.%20FAR%20I.htm ... ... you can get the basic hardware real cheap. ... ... http://www.amazon.com/HEAT-WATTS-HOURS-LIGHT-INDUSTRIAL/dp/B000STDLFE/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1383587230&sr ...   [retrieve this message]
            • Thank you! I’ll look into it! ... ... I’m currently doin...   healthyartist   5mo

Thank you! I’ll look into it! ... ... I’m currently doing cold laser therapy on my stenosing tenosynovitis in my index fingers and on my ankles.   [End]
              • Cold laser therapy is supposed to be the top of the line fo...   ring5100   5mo

Cold laser therapy is supposed to be the top of the line for pain and inflammation, which I’ve read. ... Tried one treatment on my plantar fasciitis and it helped 20%. ... Insurance does not cover it for me. So cost is a major consideration. One treatment was $45 and I need to have this done at least twice a week, but can’t afford it. ... ... What cold laser machine or device are you using Beth? ... Is it a hand held one that touches the skin, or the big MLS cold laser machine, that does not touch the skin and directs the red beam of light to the skin surface? ... ... Or did you purchase a laser device to ...   [retrieve this message]
                • I go to Palmer chiropractic school and get the treatment fo...   healthyartist   5mo

I go to Palmer chiropractic school and get the treatment for FREE! Maybe you have a Palmer near you? They are also doing the decompression and some adjustments for free! ... ... It touches the skin. I don’t see a beam at all. Not sure what the machine is called offhand, but I will check the next time I go. ... ... It definitely seems to be helping my Achilles tendinitis.   [End]
                  • Thank you Beth. ... Will wait to see what you find out. ......   ring5100   5mo

Thank you Beth. ... Will wait to see what you find out. ... ... I’ve been having chronic soreness and stiffness with all my muscular system now. ... ... Did notice a slight increase in energy with added potassium. ... But, to, I also had been titally inactive the past 2.5 years along with catabolism, plus weight gain ... ... ( so I know my thyroid is greatly effected because or the adrenals, or vs. versa ) as you lost weight, I gained, even with thyroid tests all normal. In the beginning though, I had high reverse T3, which was caused by high cortisol and anxiety. ... ... Paulette   [End]
    • Hi Beth, ... ... I watched your videos. I’m sure they will...   ricky37   5mo

Hi Beth, ... ... I watched your videos. I’m sure they will be very helpful to many. ... ... Just wondering though - from an AF point of view, how is your energy now? Can you go out and do things? Or do you get tired? ... ... Ricky   [End]
      • I can go out a little. It’s waaaaaay better than it was. ...   healthyartist   5mo

I can go out a little. It’s waaaaaay better than it was. I was severely EMF sensitive for 2.5 years and that is gone, but I do still have some sound sensitivity and I do get tired more easily than most. I sleep for about 11-12 hours per night, so that’s a lot. ... ... I can go out to a store or a little get together and do fine, but I have to have quiet time in between socializing, otherwise I start to feel irritable and sensitive. ... ... I turn the lights off at 9am (light candles) and try to go to bed at 12. If I don’t do that then I don’t sleep well. ... ... Those are the main AF related symptoms ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Thanks for sharing, so glad you have recovered as much as y...   saywhatagain   5mo

Thanks for sharing, so glad you have recovered as much as you have, it is really a bit of a miracle. I hope you can continue to make progress.   [End]
      • Thank you friend! I will continue to make progress!   healthyartist   5mo

Thank you friend! I will continue to make progress!   [End]
        • Hi Beth, does your chiro feel that your health issues all r...   AngelofEventide   5mo

Hi Beth, does your chiro feel that your health issues all relate to your herniated discs? I have an Atlas subluxation, several her iated and bulding discs in neck and back, reversing of the natural C curve and minor scoliosis. I found this all out through a NUCCA chiro. I went to NUCCA for around theee months and there was definite improvement in things like all my dizziness and motion sickness went away, but still struggled with my other health issues. I had to stop going as it was so expensive. I found a new chiro who though not a NUCCA chiro, is supposedly a miracle worker. I plan o ...   [retrieve this message]
          • Yes, definitely! I find that when my neck is acting up, my...   healthyartist   5mo

Yes, definitely! I find that when my neck is acting up, my digestive issues act up as well... Especially belching and bloating. My chiro says ”anything can cause anything”. There are nerves that run from the neck that control the diaphram. I think that might be what is happening to me. Anyhow, you might have a hiatal hernia if your diaphram is spastic from issues with your neck. That can definitely cause reflux, gas and bloating. I belched constantly and had to sleep sitting up too. ... ... So the first chiro didn’t fix your atlas subluxation? That should be an easy fix by someone who k ...   [retrieve this message]
            • I just looked over some of your older posts... Did your vis...   healthyartist   5mo

I just looked over some of your older posts... Did your vision issues improve as well with the chiropractic treatment that you received? ... ... If you feel like chatting, please feel free to PM me your phone number. I see a lot of parallels between what you’ve described and what happened to me and I’d love to share any insight that might be helpful.   [End]
              • My vision never improved, but I definitely think that there...   AngelofEventide   5mo

My vision never improved, but I definitely think that there could be a connection. My husband used to be in the military and we had to move a lot, which means I did all the packing. While he was gone to Iraq for a year, my health, while not good, was much better. When he got back, I had to get all of our stuff out of storage, get it unpacked, etc. before he got home. We were living in TX at that time. Though I had movers to lift the furniture, heavy boxes, etc., they were way behind schedule, so I helped them, out and was doing heavy lifting along with them. It was not long after that ...   [retrieve this message]
                • Different adjustments took varying amounts of time. The at...   healthyartist   5mo

Different adjustments took varying amounts of time. The atlas subluxation took right away. I’ve only had to have it adjusted again once more recently. My hiatal hernia took maybe 4 months of regular care and massage to get rid of the trigger points and adhesions in my abdomen. ... ... I understand the throat pain too. That was part of the reason why I couldn’t talk. Maybe I could talk to your husband and you could whisper to him? Just an idea... Otherwise, we can keep talking here. That’s no problem. Or by email? ...   [End]
                • Google ”TMS” or ”Dr. John Sarno” or also consider checking ...   #5043   4mo

Google ”TMS” or ”Dr. John Sarno” or also consider checking out the ”TMS Recovery Program”. ... ... Also, watch the 20/20 video (there’s a link on the wikipedia page for Sarno) that proved that disc problems, etc., don’t necessarily cause pain. ... ... Seriously. I can’t recommend it highly enough. Very empowering.   [End]
  • Question about low sodium and potassium   realOneTwo   6mo  C

I am confused about what it means when you have a low sodium/potassium ratio on a hair analysis? ... ... I have adrenal issues and I find when I have potassium sometimes, my sy,ptoms improve a lot. I did a saliva test and my cortisol was fine and everything I have tried indicates that my aldosterone is off. I have ordered florinef so will see if this helps. ... ... http://curezone.com/forums/am.asp?i=1470672 ... ... In the 5th post down the poster says that sodium regulates potassium and that if one is low then the other will be low.. Is this true? Will raising sodium/aldosterone levels also raise potas ...   [retrieve this message]
    • What are your symptoms? ... ... I’ve had experience with l...   healthyartist   6mo

What are your symptoms? ... ... I’ve had experience with low sodium and low potassium and I can probably help guide you if you can explain what is happening to you. ... ... And no, usually if sodium is low in your blood, then potassium is high and vice verse. Not sure about two lows on a hair analysis though. But honestly I prefer urine analysis for testing mineral loss and requirements. ... ... Increasing aldosterone will increase sodium retention and reduce potassium retention. ... ... Why do you think you have an aldosterone issue?   [End]
    • Hm, if I can remember my biology lessons correct, I think t...   Zorreo   5mo

Hm, if I can remember my biology lessons correct, I think the Na+/K+ pump works in the way that for every 3 sodium ions that leaves the cell, 2 potassium ions gets put in. So it’s always an uneven balance. ... ... That must mean that the lower sodium in the cells one have, the less ions will leave, therefore fewer potassium ions can enter.   [End]
  • Hair Minerals/Candida Test Results!! advice   Journeytoheal   6mo  C

Hi everyone, ... ... Just need help understanding my results. ... ... 1. My biggest concern is pre mature white hairs. I got my first white hair i believe when candida started at age 19. I am now 25 and have about 6. The odd part is they are all on my upper right mid frontal scalp. I don’t know if the chronic dry scalp/ dandruff started it, a deficiency, or if its a candida symptom. it is not genetic because i asked my parents they got white hairs much later. coincidentally I am the only sibling in the family with a candida infection.who has white hairs. it cant be a coincidence. ... ... 2.it looks like ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Potassium/Sodium/Magnesium balance   infarouge   6mo  C

Like everything in nutrition, magnesium, potassium, calcium and sodium have appropriate ratios that must be maintained for optimal health. ... ... With all the buzz about magnesium supplementaion, as well as pro-salt movement growing (Brownstein etc), I wonder if potassium is being neglected. ... ... Can the supplementation with larger doses of magesium (400mg+) and sodium (1/2 teaspoon sealsalt) cause a artifical imbalance in the potassium ratio? ... ... Potassium is know to treat many conditions and the extremely low limit that the FDA has placed on supplements (99mg) is known to be abysally inadequat ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Collagen intake to heal arteries and offset cholesterol?   iodoxer   6mo  C

I have recently learned that I likely have an abdominal aortic aneurysm. It has me quite worried, particularly without health insurance, however I have started looking into some things and it seems as though one can rebuild arterial walls by raising the consumption of collagen. ... ... After doing some research, it appears that our diets are seriously deficient (in western cuisine) of collagen sources. As I understand it, cholesterol is constantly being used by our bodies to patch the holes in our arteries due to this inadequate level of collagen and elastin. ... ... I wanted to insert an intere ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Hi IO, ... ... To assist you in finding a solution to your...   shotsee   6mo

Hi IO, ... ... To assist you in finding a solution to your health issue(s), I encourage you, for your health’s sake, to consider the information previously posted here: http://curezone.com/forums/fm.asp?i=2102488 ... ... I wish you the best of health, IO! ... ... Sincerely, ... ... David   [End]
      • Thanks for the note. Yes, already have used high doses of C...   iodoxer   6mo

Thanks for the note. Yes, already have used high doses of C (ascorbic acid) for years, but never really helped much. I think the miracle we’ve all been missing is ”Jello” -- the more I look, the more I’m amazed. Also Glutathione is even more critical I have found than C. Thanks!   [End]
        • I would use the ”Dynamic Flow Model” of using Vitamin C as ...   chrisb1   6mo

I would use the ”Dynamic Flow Model” of using Vitamin C as outlined by Dr Steve Hickey and Hilary Roberts in their book: Ascorbate: The Science of Vitamin C. ... They state that for Vitamin C to be effective, it is not only the dosage, but the frequency of that dosage that is most important. Try 4 Grams at 4 hour intervals for at least 4 weeks to the bowel tolerance level, and couple this with lower doses of the amino acids L-Lysine and L-Proline.   [End]
        • Hi IO, ... ... Question: What do you mean by ”high doses o...   shotsee   6mo

Hi IO, ... ... Question: What do you mean by ”high doses of C (ascorbic acid),” i.e. how much is ”high?” Some people consider a gram or two a day ”high.” ... ... Did you take a look at Dr. Cathcart’s article? If so, you note that to ameliorate the symptoms of some health maladies, i.e. reach their Bowel Tolerance dose of ascorbic acid, some people needed in excess of 200 grams daily. So my question for you, IO, is were you reaching your Bowel Tolerance [daily] with ascorbic acid over those ”years?” ... ... I am just asking as an assitance to you in your search for a solution to your health situation. ... ... ...   [retrieve this message]
          • I usually take about 2-6 grams a day and have no noticeable...   iodoxer   6mo

I usually take about 2-6 grams a day and have no noticeable bowel distress. I am thinking about digging into liposomal vitamin c though as it seems easy enough to make.   [End]
            • Hi IO, ... ... As ”grist for your [health] mill,” MY Bowel...   shotsee   6mo

Hi IO, ... ... As ”grist for your [health] mill,” MY Bowel Tolerance [for ascorbic acid] has gone from around 10 grams per day, 19 years ago, to well in excess of 50 grams per day now [with only outstanding health to show for it]. I most certainly do encourage you to ingest the amount your body is willing to accept, i.e. actually wants, and therefore is indicating it needs, via its Bowel Tolerance reaction/indication. ... ... I have read very good things about ”liposomal C” but if it is in true liposomal form, it is very expensive [relative to ascorbic acid], and further, just as with intravenous ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Hi, all my life everybody told me that high cholesterol is ...   theshark545   6mo

Hi, all my life everybody told me that high cholesterol is the main reason for heart disease. Due to that, I struggled lowering my high cholesterol for all my life. It’s running genetically in my family. I tried anything - all kind of low fat diets, sports, natural supplements but nothing helped. 2 years ago I gave up and started taking statin. It helped lowering my cholesterol but I felt bad - I hate taking drugs and there are all the researches that say that statin is bad. So a year ago I came across with this site - http://bit.ly/19DmhsC . I studied the material and I decided to give it ...   [retrieve this message]
    • It is very important to know what the cholesterol is from; ...   Kayka   6mo

It is very important to know what the cholesterol is from; what we are doing wrong, what we eat that we shouldn’t. The cholesterol numbers are currently set up too low as well; they don’t reflect the healthy levels. ... ... If the body makes cholesterol it’s only because our bodies need it. If we don’t have anything to be fixed, the body will make less cholesterol. That means, that we need to look into what we eat, to stop eating processed food, bad fats, chemicals, MSG, aspartame, stop eating dairy/drinking milk if you don’t have your own cow/goat ... our bodies know what is the best for them ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Your probably better off eating soup stock regularly. That ...   BrightSideOfLife   6mo

Your probably better off eating soup stock regularly. That will provide you with what your body needs and what you claim you need but cannot stand eating. Your great grand parents probably ate lots of it. The old methods are still the best IMO. Progress in this world is not always forwards! ... ... There are substances in berries, called anthocyanins, the natural colourings of red, blue and black berries which can be used by the body to strengthen the circulatory system and also prevent collagen cross linking. They can have some excellent anti ageing effects. BTW they are anti oxidants but not ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Electrolyte Urine or Blood test online?   purplepixie   8mo  C

Hi all, ... ... Just wondering if anyone has ordered electrolyte urine test strips online and where to get them from? ... ... I’m trying to save hours of tedious searching :-) ... ... I’m based in Europe so could also do spot blood test if local if anyone knows of a good europe-based website? ... ... I’m specifically looking for potassium tests but think an electrolyte panel is more common. ... ... Thanx in advance for any help! :-) ... ... I’ve just realised i crave and consume high potassium foods and know i have very low urine sodium output - so wonder if i have high potassium urine output...explaining lots of sympt ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Manna/Monoatomic Gold   acrosstheveil   8mo  C

I recently tried a product with colloidal gold and silver and experienced a noticeable reduction in brain fog. I believe it is the gold doing it because I do not experience the same lack of brainfog with colloidal silver alone. I would like to try monoatomic gold. There are just so many sources out there. ... ... Can anyone recommend a source? thanks   [End]
    • Monoatomic Gold is hugely overpriced, imo and it makes impo...   Dquixote1217   8mo

Monoatomic Gold is hugely overpriced, imo and it makes impossible claims about being made of single atom particles.  Not saying it does not work, just saying it costs a ton and makes wrong claims. ... ... Myself and my partner Luella May use CureZone sponsor Utopia Silver’s Advanced Colloidal Gold and we can tell a noticeable difference when we take it in our mental sharpness, memory and mood.  Another top quality product is the colloidal gold made by Purest Colloids. ... ... You may also be interested in my article: ... ... http://www.naturalnews.com/041246_colloidal_gold_high_frequency_tra ...   [retrieve this message]
      • Making your own CG out of a gold coin or from gold chloride...   kscmac   8mo

Making your own CG out of a gold coin or from gold chloride is a better choice!   [End]
        • Image Embedded I respectfully disagree.  I much prefer the no-chemica...   Dquixote1217   8mo

I respectfully disagree.  I much prefer the no-chemical, high voltage, reversing polarity, submerged particle beam and 0.9999 fine gold technology of Utopia Silver or Purest Colloids. ... ... However, if you have any spare gold coins, I might be willing to take a look.    [End]
          • Using maltodextrin and sodium carbonate is very easy and th...   kscmac   8mo

Using maltodextrin and sodium carbonate is very easy and these are food items and have no chance of making a toxic product as high voltage can do. But if you are careful(in both ways)CG is safe and effective.   [End]
            • Image Embedded Dang, I was hoping you were going to send me a spare gold c...   Dquixote1217   8mo

Dang, I was hoping you were going to send me a spare gold coin or two . . . ... ... ... ... I wonder  how the particle size of the homemade gold compares to the commercial products I mentioned.  If it is like homemade silver then there is quite the wide disparity. ...   [End]
              • May be adequate after all...........   Corey   8mo

Although I have never used Utopia’s silver, I do use the colloidal gold and am impressed with it. Naturally I assume their silver is top quality also. ... ... Utopia’s prices are a might too steep for me. I bought a Silvergen SG6 a few years back. Using my home made silver I have kept my family free of colds, one flu outbreak, helped one friend get over a case of pneumonia that no medication was helping. Also one granddaughter that is an RN stays well from all the bugs she encounters by using the silver I make. My point being that what I have is quite adequate for my needs. I have a large SUV a ...   [retrieve this message]
                • Nothing wrong with silver solutions made with a good home g...   Dquixote1217   8mo

Nothing wrong with silver solutions made with a good home generator.  They usually work, though it usually takes more.  I like the idea of having both the really good stuff "just in case" and making your own for general use. ... ... Keep in mind that when you make it at home, you have minimum production equipment costs, no facility costs and no employees and overhead, etc.  It takes hundreds of thousands to duplicate the facilties and equipment of makers like Utopia Silver and Purest Colloids.  And, as just one small example:  Utopia Silver uses two inline fi ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Re: Manna/Monoatomic Gold   naturesniff   6mo

I love Gold, it is an awesome and mysterious metal, it is even found in grapes, along with iridium and ruthenium so I read, the true antioxidants everyone is looking for in supplements. ... I have tried High PPM Colloidal Gold with Silver and not only was my immune system built up, but I had powerful lucid dreams. I suppose the gold causes better signal conductivity between the nerve endings. ...   [End]
    • Re: MannaMonoatomic Gold   dsunn   47d

The best quality monotatomics i’ve tried are coming out of realm dynamics. com/#_a_54 . The idea here is not to haphazardly consume noble elements but to methodically work with the elements and assimilate their codes into practical usage. This company sources from a top of the line laboratory in switzerland, whereas other producers suffer in regard to not having the technology to support their aims. The best bet would be to try these monoatomics with the assistance of a realm dynamic specialist or simply experience it for yourself. Not all monoatomics are created equally.   [End]
  • Image Embedded First TEI Hair Analysis Result   dumak23   9mo  C

Hi folks, ... ... What do you guys see in this result? Does this indicate hidden copper? I was actually trying the copper detox Laredo did (zinc, b6, moly, taurine) and I didn’t have any bad reaction althought my psoriasis seems to be clearing up after a week into it (although it could also be due to the coffee enema). Also, the mercury ratios doesn’t look good? I’m actually awaiting my ARL result with my practitioner... but I’m just curious. ... ...   ... ... ... ...   ... ...   ... ... ... ... ... ... Thanks, ... ... Dumak ...   [End]
  • Epsom salt enemas   infarouge   9mo  C

I’ve been reading about Epsom salt (magnesium sulfate) enemas potential to cause hypermagnesemia. Several cases of epson salt enema magnesium toxicity are recorded in the literature, indicating that this route can be a very powerful method of increasing magnesium levels. ... ... In light of the fact that other routes of magnesium intake can be inefficient and costly, it seems like provided the amount is carefully measured, this could be an effective and inexpensive route of quickly increasing magnesium levels. ... ... Many experts including Dr. Carolyn Dean are advocating larger doses of magnesium ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Video Embedded The Miracle of Magnesium- Carolyn Dean   RRR Educational Onwards   9mo  C

Hi Everyone- I have been studying magnesium for the last few weeks. The more I read the more I am convinced that we are all magnesium deficient. Carolyn Dean feels over 70% of the population is mag deficient. ... ... Dean talks about how taking high doses of calcium can really push down magnesium levels in the body. I think this is why many of us never did well with the high doses of calcium. I myself had depression, increased anxiety, heart palps, migraines, headaches, fatigue and constipation. I thought these symptoms were detox. These are all mag deficiency symptoms. ... ... http://www.calmnatur ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Magnesium, different kinds?   ring5100   9mo  C

Hello. ... ... I know there are so many different Magnesiums: ... ... Magnesium Citrate, Gluconate, and more. . . . . ... ... Is there a difference between these, if anyone knows? ... ... And could any particular kind be better utilized or even more calming? Or are they all the same? ... ... Any input ? Thanks, ... Paulette   [End]
    • As you know, magnesium is bound to another element. They a...   linenup   9mo

As you know, magnesium is bound to another element. They are not the same and can have different actions within the body. ... ... Mag oxide is widely used but not recommended due to its poor absorption and utilization. UltraMag from Source Naturals uses a multi blend that is sort of a shot gun approach, as mentioned previously Mag lysinate and mag chelate are good choices. ... ... I have not heard many good stories about citrates, malates or gluconates. I think that mag chloride can be tolerable for some but I do not think it is for everyone. ... ... Vitamin D levels should be checked since ...   [retrieve this message]
      • Hum m m m m. Thanks. I’ve always though maybe Citrate and...   ring5100   9mo

Hum m m m m. Thanks. I’ve always though maybe Citrate and Chloride were the better. ... With my hair results, my Practicioner of TEI has me on magnesium of which I’m taking orally and topically. He advised me not to take Calcium at this time or Vit. D. Something to do with the ratio balances and thyroid effects. ... Anyone else have something similar? ... Paulette   [End]
        • The cal/mag ratio is high - calcium is typically controlle...   linenup   9mo

The cal/mag ratio is high - calcium is typically controlled by the parathyroid/thyroid - which probably means you are a slow metabolizer. TEI typically recommends chelates stating that they help rebuild stores whereas other forms have more of a ’pharmalogical’ effect. This was the case with using IM mag injections which use mag sulfate. Gives a temporary effect but does not build stores. Again some of this has to do with your particular body chemistry, some people do better on other forms. ... ... I think Dr. Watts of TEI is brilliant* but I don’t necessarily agree with the abstaining ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Paulette- I use the Min-Plex(3 per day) and Magnesium Citra...   Onwards   9mo

Paulette- I use the Min-Plex(3 per day) and Magnesium Citrate(3 per day) for a total of 750mg. This works great for me and I am quite active these days. ... ... The citrate works great if you tend to be constipated. ... ... I guess each of us has to experiment with what works best. My hubby uses Min-Plex and mag glycinate and this works great for him.   [End]
    • Magnesium ascorbate is pretty good, then you’ll get a ton o...   user123456   9mo

Magnesium ascorbate is pretty good, then you’ll get a ton of vitamin C as well. Dr Blaylock recommends magnesium citrate or magnesium malate for superior absorption. Magnesium oxide is bad and has like an 8% absorption rate. If you’re getting diarrhea from your magnesium supplements that’s a good sign you’re not absorbing it.   [End]
  • Why is Colosan Calming?   josephr525   11mo  C

Hi, ... ... If they say Colosan isn’t a magnesium supplement, why is it that everybody that uses it seems to say it’s calming? It affects me that way too. I have Magnesium Malate and Citrate but it seems pointless to take them because I don’t feel any different when I do, but Colosan makes me feel more relaxed. Why does Colosan make you feel relaxed? ... ... Is it OK to take Colosan regularly? ... ... What other magnesium sources are more absorb-able than Citrate and Malate? I also have Mg chloride [Mg oil] which also doesn’t seem to amount to anything. ... ... Thanks. ... ...   [End]
  • Looking for good way to get minerals back in my body!   livebyfaith   12mo

I have been drinking Reverse Osmosis water for nearly 20 years! I had no idea what I was doing. I truly thought I was doing my body a favor. ... ... I see people selling different supplements but also read that some forms are not bio-available in certain forms etc... ... ... I am interested in liquiDaily Supreme by Phoenix Nutritionals ... ... Any thoughts? Thanks! ... ...   [End]
  • Mineral supplements while chelating   lloon   14mo  C

Hi again everyone! ... ... So, as I continue my research into how to heal my body, I’ve learned that chelation can be pretty important in beating candida. But new questions come up and I’d appreciate whatever advice I can get! ... ... As I understand it, some (or all?) chelating agents may remove healthful metals (such as selenium or zinc) from the body in addition to the toxic ones. And that it’s a good idea to be sure to get plenty extra of these minerals while you are chelating. ... ... Okay. I can do that. But here’s the question -- ... ... Should I take a mineral-rich food or supplement at the same t ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Mag. Chloride, why does the tablet dissolve?   #136856   14mo  C

Hello! Simple, almost random question here- I bought magnesium chloride as tablets for supplementation ’bout two months ago, and when I put them in my pillbox, exposed to the air, they grow soft, get beadlets of liquid on them, and sometimes totally dissolve. At one point I let one of the tablets sit on a little plastic dish to see how it would behave- it did not dissolve, but left a beadlet of liquid next to it, and the ’filler’ material (the binder the tablet was made of) went soft. Also, if the magnesium chloride tablet is in contact with a gel capsule, it seems to slightly melt the gel ...   [retrieve this message]
  • should I just have teeth removed   rjjk   14mo  C

I just recently realized that I should have the silver fillings taken out of my mouth. I have a lot and a couple big ones. I have no desire to have like 13 drilled out and replaced with more fillings. Could I just have them pulled? can you keep your front teeth which are ok. Then just get partial fake teeth in back? Do you talk to a dentist or an oral surgeon? I desperately want to chelate heavy metals but know that I can’t until I get the metal fillings out. I think heavy metals are causing my candida.   [End]
    • I’ve never read that Cutler suggests removal of teeth, just...   joegrane   14mo

I’ve never read that Cutler suggests removal of teeth, just removal of amalgam. It is the mercury in the amalgam fillings that are the problem. ... ... Joe   [End]
      • If you can find a good holistic dentist that knows how to d...   ecogenie2   14mo

If you can find a good holistic dentist that knows how to drill this stuff out without releasing toxic fumes and metals into your system by all means do it. But, if not pull that tooth. If you have so many to remove I would think about dentures and then learn how to eat without teeth. It isn’t easy to do unless you buy a vitamix, nutribullet and food processor. Someone needs to invent a portable food processor we can carry along with us to eat out.   [End]
    • I am thinking of doing the same thing! ... ... I just hear...   stilljillofark   14mo

I am thinking of doing the same thing! ... ... I just heard two days ago that one can not get rid of candida if they have mercury fillings that leak. Mine do. ... ... I do not know if this is always true, or law,...but I have fought valiantly for nearly a year to little avail! ... ... Thanks! ... ... Jill   [End]
    • I had my filling replaced. The bigger fillings on 2 of the ...   Johny Apple Bomb   14mo

I had my filling replaced. The bigger fillings on 2 of the molars required crowns. I wouldn’t replace the teeth. Not until they can grow new teeth with stem cells. ... ... Use a good chelator like Chelorex. After and when replacing the fillings.   [End]
      • So you recommend replacing the silver fillings with the whi...   rjjk   14mo

So you recommend replacing the silver fillings with the white? There are a couple that are big which they will recommend a root canal. Just have them pulled and fill what you can? Is the at your suggestion. Has your health improved since you removed your silver fillings? Would love your imput.   [End]
        • You would get the fillings out because you don’t want addit...   joegrane   14mo

You would get the fillings out because you don’t want additional exposure to mercury vapor. ... ... Boyd Haley debunks the ADA claim: Only minute amounts of mercury are released from amalgam ... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LnfBhdT7uU0 ... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2WM1c7VSP70 ... Smooking tooth video. ... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9ylnQ-T7oiA ... Explanation of the video by Boyd Haley, PhD Chemistry ... http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=_6ry_ve6Lr4#! ... Video from U of Calgary of neuron cell membrane damage e ... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GDnfeIwd0wI ... Boyd Haley, former chairma ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Health and restoration center in Bulgaria   AmandaMary   14mo  C

Hi all, ... ... My name is Bishop Amanda Mary I represent theGenesis2church of health and restoration center in Bulgaria for the genesis2church you have probably heard of me through Jim Humble or on the forum www.g2cforum.org ... We noticed that there was a shortage of reputable suppliers of products or suppliers offering weak or substandard products, we therefore opened our own lab you can find further details on the following link http://www.g2cforum.org/index.php/list/health-restoration-center-bulgaria/25596-unbelievable-progress-also-we-have-ordered-our-own-ultrasound-scan ... we can guarantee ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Hi Amanda Mary! I’m glad to see someone from within the or...   sd2345   14mo

Hi Amanda Mary! I’m glad to see someone from within the organization here. This forum has been practically dead for a long time, and I often wondered why there was a lack of help from within the MMS group. ... ... The whole ”bleach” thing turns so many off, and many could get help if they only understood what MMS is and how it works. Plus, the upgraded protocols have improved healing. ... ... Your presence here can help many I think, please come back when you can :) ... ...   [End]
Page 11 of 11
1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10   11    

Filter Messages: order by

Selected Ads from CureZone Sponsors: Become a Sponsor

VIP

All Natural Oxy-Powder
Buy Direct. Same or Next Day Shipping. Rated Best Colon Cleansing Prod...
I regained my life!
I no longer worry about having Herpes outbreaks
High Blood Pressure?
3 easy exercises drop blood pressure below 120/80 as soon as today

PLAT

Did you poop today?
All natural constipation relief!
Free Book by Dr. Clark!
Bestselling author Dr. Hulda Clark claims to have cured cancer. Is sh...

GOLD

Alkaline Water Benefits?
Can you get health benefits from drinking alkaline ionized water? Wh...
Proven Candida Diet
The Only Legitimate Diet for Treating Candida in 30 Days
Opc Oleander Capsules
HIV and Cancer Support, 15% discount with CZ discount code of LR001
Destroy Parasites Quickly
Learn How to Destroy Parasites And Be Free of Your Unbearable Sympt...

GOLD

Royal Tea
”This tea literally saved my life.” - Ricky
Scientist prove anti-diabetic benefits
Electrolyzed drinking water significantly reduces bloo...
Aches and Pains?
My Back Pain is Gone!
Natural Cancer Remedies

SILVER

Lugol’s Iodine Free S&H
J.Crow’s® Lugol’s Iodine Solution. Restore lost reserves.
Bad Breath Cure
Bad Breath Cure
Life Technology™
Transformational Technology For Mind Body And Soul.
Native Remedies - People & Pets
Extensive line of herbal and homeopathic remedies for people ...

Back To Top How many people click on the sponsord links? Become a Sponsor

Add This Forum To Your Favorites!

Share:  Facebook  MySpace  Digg  Reddit  StumbleUpon  Furl this page  Delicious  BlinkList  dzone  Simpy.com  Fark.com  BlogMarks  Wists.com  Google

Translate This Page:

French    German    Spain    Italian    Dutch    Russian    Portuguese    Japanese    Korean    Arabic    Chinese Simplified

1,775 messages, 329 topics, topics per page limited to: 30, average number of messages per page: 161, 11 pages,  319,587 page views

"There is nothing in conventional medicine today that treats chronic degenerative conditions as successfully as holistic therapies."
~ Joanne Stefanatos, D.V.M.

Image Galler Minerals Image Gallery         Image Galler Last 30 Uploads
Google Ads

Google Ads

Google Ads

Google Ads

Donate to CureZone

Guest Book - Liver Flush FAQ - News - Link Exchange - Add URL - How To Exchange Links? - About Global Directory

Terms of Service - Privacy Policy - Spam Policy - Disclaimer - Guidelines & Rules - Forum Trolls - Fair use notice

Staff's pages:  Owen - Wrenn - Maya

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - About - Donors - Stats

Copyright 2014  curezone.org

fetched in 2.02 sec at 4/18/2014 8:55:46 PM, requested by 54.204.66.38, referred by http://curezone.org/forums/f2.asp?f=834 , requested 1 pages during this session, y=15