CureZone.org   Educating Instead of Medicating Like CureZone website on Facebook
Home > Forums7669 visitors online now Add To Favorites Log On    Join/Sign Up    User Finder   Inbox New
The Best Favorites

Newsletter:

Search:
Forums BLogs FAQ Images Health Diseases Diet Foods Cleanse Convert

CMV Cytomegalovirus Support Forum

Read This First:  BSA  RN  ALL R  ~BSA  ~RN  RRR  RR  Image Embedded  Video Embedded Audio Embedded   Images   Description   Books   Rules
 18,824 page views     122 messages     22 topics     1 pages
Post New Topic  Post new topic message to this forum by using a plain text editor  Post new topic message to this forum by using advanced HTML text editor called FCK  Post new topic message to this forum by using advanced HTML text editor called Tiny MCE 

Original Forum Layout     Add To Favorites!
Last Message
9mo ago
Search:   Top 300
Forum: Cytomegalovirus     All Forums 
Like CMV Cytomegalovirus Cure Forum on Facebook.com

• What supplements to fight off acute hepatitis like liver in...   #139029   14d  C

i have an array of crippling health problems (undiagnosed) which i wont go into but lately I’ve began to get a kind of cramping pain in my right side. it doesnt seem to ever go away but it does fluxuate in intensity/severity. i notice when i pass gas or a stool that the pain subsides greatly, but its only temporary. ... ... ... i read that if you have undiagnosed conditions such as CMV (which i think i very well may have, i have alot of symptoms including vision floaters, etc) that it can actually attack the liver and cause hepatitis. the thing is, i dont really have the hepatitis like symptom ...   [retrieve this message]
    • could be gallstones. You have to stop being afraid of being...   R Educational nastynick   14d

could be gallstones. You have to stop being afraid of being diagnosed and go see a doctor, no one in this forum will know for sure what you have and you even you cant. See a doctor and ask for a CT scan or some other sort of scan to investigate. ... ... raw unpasteurized unfiltered apple cider vinegar is very good for your liver and gallbladder, and so are beets and lemon juice. ... ... I read that its not good to avoid fats like you are saying, because will make your bile acumulate more, making you more prone to having gallstones. And there are lots of healthy fats that your body needs for proper f ...   [retrieve this message]
      • thanks for your reply. ... ... yeah, my sleep scheduel is...   #139029   13d

thanks for your reply. ... ... yeah, my sleep scheduel is really wonky. i think it relates to parasites and sometimes taking l-ornithine and melatonin and anti-insomnia organic teas help... sometimes not. usually eating food allows me to escape, but i only get a small 15-30 minute window. yeah, everyone says eating before sleeping is bad, but surely its better than not sleeping at all? ... ... also...honestly the ONLY thing ive found to keep my health in line so i am not suffering intolerably has been to come back to drinking alcohol. yes its contradicting but wow it works. of course, its a band-a ...   [retrieve this message]
        • After 3 years on CZ I don’t think you really want to be hel...   hanna   13d

After 3 years on CZ I don’t think you really want to be helped or you are lonesome and need attention. ... If you want to help yourself start with cleansing, that is ... cheap to do and everybody can use that. Liver flushing and colon cleansing. Cheapest colon cleanse 1tsp Epsom salts (=magnesium sulfate) for 1 week in the morning. Don’t do more than twice a year. Personally I like oxypowder but that is more money. There is a kidney cleanse with water melons, look under cleanses at top of page. This will help in case you have parasites. ... Don’t use milk thistle till your liver is clean so it can ...   [retrieve this message]
          • it has nothing to do with needing attention. i only post ...   #139029   12d

it has nothing to do with needing attention. i only post here when i encounter a new development in my decay... otherwise, i am happily wasting away in my own way. ... ... but i ask advice with the intent to see if theres some ideas ive not discovered yet. its a cry for help, sure, but its also that i just want to explain how impossible my situation is to fix and to vent. i know no one will ever care but im still angry as hell this happened to me and that i never figured out what to do about it until its far too late. ... ... i dont have the self discipline or motivation/support to do this mysel ...   [retrieve this message]
            • I am glad you are at least happy. Sorry I can’t take you mo...   hanna   12d

I am glad you are at least happy. Sorry I can’t take you more serious after checking a lot of your posts. Even your regular ID sounds like cynic. ... http://curezone.com/forums/fm.asp?i=1957030 ... Dquixote gave you good advice and that is 20 months ago. ... You could consider going to AA to get help with your alcohol ... problem and meet different people. ... Most of us don’t get support from people around us, it is a lonesome journey but we still keep going. If I am sick I never tell people around me and try to solve it myself with ... help from CZ and the internet in general.   [End]
              • my handle is an old name which relates to my music more tha...   #139029   5d

my handle is an old name which relates to my music more than anything. it is cynic yeah, but if you experienced all this wouldnt you be cynical? it was originally a shortened nickname for synthetic... which relates to the electronic music i compose. ... ... anyway, hate me. judge me. fine. i guess i have burned out any one on here’s desire to offer any more help for me. in fact, im practically certain if i were someone like you and i read someone like my posts i would hate me the same thinking something like : ’’dumb kid. pathetic addict. stop whining and fix yourself.’’ ... yeah. well. ive ex ...   [retrieve this message]
  • OK Now I'm scared and need help to decide...   TakeCare   36d  C

I read people here at AF forum that did get cured did very different things as some had bacteries, or viruses, or extress or this or that. ... ... Like you need to work on the root of the problem to fix your adrenals or cortisol levels. ... ... This + a recent experience I had with a virus or similar + my backgroung (candida at some point, gut problems, probably SIBO, H pylori, Epstein Varr Virus, Citomegalovirus and who knows what else) makes me think for me it will be a good idea to make a nice general cleaning. ... ... Like hey spring is camming over so lets get clean and nice so my body can work on b ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Autoimmune Challenges/ Fatigue / Infections   patientadvocate   9mo  C

Hope everyone has been doing well. A long time since posting here. ... ... Autoimmune sufferers face many challenges. Co infections, toxicities, immune damage. ... ... It is hard to recognize what is herx reaction vs what is a detox reaction. ... I had one client with heavy metals issue, Epstein Barr issues, and organic toxicity issues. He was very adamant he wanted results fast but really that is unrealistic. We showed him all the detoxes and anti viral, anti infective substances and he decided to follow a comprehensive program against my better judgment. Again we try to please. Never again. ... ... Detox ...   [retrieve this message]
  • no ammonia - ornithine & arginine. ok with virus in?   dave505   13mo  C

... i was wondering if anyone have taking arginine or ornithine to remove ammonia from parasites...and in the same time have a viral infection. ... ... besides parasites (ascaris +) my tests 1 year ago showed CMV and EBV loading including the active form of somekind of antigen. ... ... i’ve read that taking arginine with viral inside is not a good idea and i experienced some problems when eating nuts for example, almond, gelatine...but no experience with ornithine yet ... ... any feedback with experience is welcomed :)   [End]
  • cebv and chronic soar throat   riderjay253   13mo  C

hi ive had a sore throat and ear pain for 15 years then reflux then constipation now sigmoid pain and cant have a bm on my own, but worse my saliva gland is infected and it makes my throat go bad i had a stone removed from it but now im to sick and scared of infection to get the whole thing removed my ent’s are no help and wont run tests! i recently found i have ebv, im on gaps diet with yogurt and olive extract and candida supplements, my acne was looking better but something has made my throat go bad, the worst. i can see tiny translucent bumps and cant find any info, the saliva gland m ...   [retrieve this message]
  • A Riddle Wrapped in a Mystery Inside an Enigma!   CLEW   15mo  C

”In the contact lens fluid of a French woman with inflamed eyes, scientists have discovered several new parasites, nested inside one another like Russian dolls. ... ... Bernard La Scola and Christelle Desnues from the CNRS in France found that the fluid was contaminated with an amoeba infected by a new giant virus, which they called Lentille virus. Inside that, they found a virophage—a virus that can only replicate in cells infected by another virus—which they called Sputnik 2. Deeper still, they found tiny chunks of parasitic DNA, which they called transpovirons, that can hop around Lentille v ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Wow! It is rediculous how bad the stool testing is!   seemekc   15mo

Wow! It is rediculous how bad the stool testing is!   [End]
    • This was the exact way that Dr. Staninger described what Mo...   Bugbuster   15mo

This was the exact way that Dr. Staninger described what Morgellons was. ... ... It blew me away when I realized that M was manmade nanotechnology artificial life. ... ... She said that it was like Russian dolls folded within each other. ... ... I have also seen this under my microscope. ... ...   ... ... Good find Clew. ... ... btw, how are you feeling these days. ... ...   ...   [End]
      • Image Embedded I like Dr. Staninger, the world needs more like her! ... ...   CLEW   15mo

I like Dr. Staninger, the world needs more like her! ... ... Maybe we can learn a Russian ”stomp on morg” dance! ... ... http://curezone.com/upload/_O_P_Forums/tumblr_m7fzxlRNiB1rb68w1o1_250.gif ... ... I’ve had that awful flu for about 3 weeks and been having a hard time wrapping my mind around anything. The worst is over I think... Hope everyone else is bouncing back... ... ... The main thing now is I felt like I ate a bowling ball and it stuck! So been doing a lot of cleansing for that using castor oil and I got one of those ”sputnik” internal zappers, which hasn’t reappeared yet, but it really feels like ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Protocol Gotcha's/Guidance   RenewedHealth   19mo  C

Hello, ... I’m new to all of this. Dealing with chronic fatigue, parasites (worms that I know of, I’m sure there are more), chronic candida infection, high viral loads of Epstein Barr and Cytomegalovirus. Also have HSV. Digestive issues, multiple food allergies, etc. My immune system is depressed and the doctor’s say they can do nothing for me except treat symptoms. I live in a house with mold, which I think is wreaking havoc on my body. The mold has been removed but it’s still floating in the air. I will be out of this place come October. I’ve been diagnosed with CFS, Fibromyalgia, Nar ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Use Jatoba for mold. ... ... AC chelation or nutritional b...   Blistering Fate   19mo

Use Jatoba for mold. ... ... AC chelation or nutritional balancing or both for mercury but first get that poison out of the mouth. ... ... Cant help with the Beck stuff but heavy metals and mold are biggies and you should tackle them at some point. ... ... Good luck!   [End]
      • I’ve got all the mercury removed. I still have two crowns ...   RenewedHealth   19mo

I’ve got all the mercury removed. I still have two crowns that are porcelain with metal beneath but not mercury. I’m not sure if it’s a problem or not. ... ... What is Jatoba? I googled it and came up with lumber?? ... ... Also not familiar with AC Chelation. Not sure what AC stands for..? ... ... Thanks for the response!   [End]
        • Mold and jatoba: http://curezone.com/forums/fm.asp?i=11120...   Blistering Fate   19mo

Mold and jatoba: http://curezone.com/forums/fm.asp?i=1112043 ... ... Andy Cutler chelation its one of the best methods for removing heavy metals from the body in a somewhat steady fashion. I prefer nutritional balancing, but I am just starting with it and havent tried AC chelation so I have not much practical experience, only have read lots of recovery stories in both sides. ... ... Any metal its a problem, they are all powerful neurotoxins.   [End]
        • Hi, yes I agree with the AC chelation protocol. There is a...   wrless1   19mo

Hi, yes I agree with the AC chelation protocol. There is a Yahoo group for it - read the files. I would encourage you to buy the Pulser and start immediately however. I had probably most of the issues you listed and I’m doing a reverse order. First I cleaned up my diet. I”m doing the Specific Carbohydrate Diet, but a Paleo diet might work too. I think the SDC offers more food options, and I like the yogurt. Check out the diet also on bulletproofexec.com ... ... I felt better after 2 years of that, but not healthy yet. I started with the Pulser about a month ago. I feel like there is a ...   [retrieve this message]
          • Thank you so much for sharing your experience. Do you mind...   RenewedHealth   19mo

Thank you so much for sharing your experience. Do you mind if I ask you how long you pulse each day? ... ... My diet is about as clean as you can get, so I’ve got that down pat. It’s very restricted and very clean. ... ... You mention taking supplements? I have not found supplementation as a part of the Bob Beck Protocol mentioned anywhere. I thought you weren’t supposed to take supplements or medications during the protocol. ... ... I have medications that I absolutely can not stop taking... so this is where I am trying to discern whether or not to do the protocol. Some say to take the med direc ...   [retrieve this message]
            • Hi, I am pulsing for the recommended 2 hours a day, except ...   wrless1   19mo

Hi, I am pulsing for the recommended 2 hours a day, except for when I just can’t stand the internal movement any more and then I will do another 20 mins. or so just to calm the beasties. ... ... I just bought another pulser that arrived today. I’ve been thinking I need to pulse during the night but I can’t because my husband thinks I’m a ”kook” and we share a bed and I don’t want him to know what I’m doing. Just an FYI, I do feel there is a moral obligation to share with my partner what is going on in my body, so I told him I have parasites, I took a stool sample with a worm to my doctor, p ...   [retrieve this message]
    • You've done so many things right!   Pamela Viktoria   17mo

Just keep learning experimenting and you will recover!   [End]
    • Re: Protocol Gotcha's/Guidance   #172266   11mo

I have used a practitioner that has produced amazing results with complex cases where no one can seem to help. Here is link: ... ... https://www.facebook.com/pages/Medical-Medium/146789625456224 ... ... He works by phone in a similar way to Edgar Cayce. Have no idea if this is right for you. I had similar issues - chronic fatigue (EBV), brain fog, mercury toxicity, loads of food allergies, and digestion problems. Ate organic w/lots of veg but not enough. Within a month of working with him there was a huge difference for me. If I follow his protocol, I feel the best I have in years. Not sure i ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Candida, SIBO, HP, Parasites   dave505   20mo  C

Hi everybody, ... I am facing a multiple causes situation and don’t know how to solve it. been very ill since more than 3 years now with ”unknown cause”. many tests showed no real cause. ... this year new test (on my private money again) showed: ... - parasites (giardia a lot, pinworms and who knows what else) ... - candida (at least in the colon - i believe its sistemic) ... - bacterial overgrowth (h.pilory and yersinia e.colica until now probably more) ... - enteroccocus in the colon and probably something else ... - viruses (CMV and EBV)- guess CMV is still active ... - low beneficial flora ... - low vit.D, low M ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Hi Dave, ... ... I am too new here to be of much any help,...   stilljillofark   20mo

Hi Dave, ... ... I am too new here to be of much any help,...kinda in a similar boat as you also. I just wanted you to know you’ve been heard, are NOT alone,...and that you are right about focus. You can beat this all,...and retrace your health. I know that much! The fine folks here have encouraged me a bunch this past two to three months! They are the ones who can tell you where to start, or re-start your journey! ... ... I’ll be here with you doing it all myself too. My misery loves your company friend--someone will be along! ... ... Are you savvy about pH? That is where I you should look! :- ...   [retrieve this message]
      • Jill, many thanks for your message! ... Indeed we need supp...   dave505   20mo

Jill, many thanks for your message! ... Indeed we need support to get through this. ... I hope some of the ”good”guys could help me somehow. ... Besides parasites I also have CMV/EBV and some nasty bacteria. My guess is getting rid off parasites should be first but bacteria also produce a lot of toxins for my brain and leaky gut. ... ... If it happens to see a mesage or an info that can help me please ”shoot”. Many thanks Jill ... ... Dave ... ... PS; are you better now? since when did your ilness last?   [End]
        • Hi again Dave, ... ... yes I am indeed a little better. B...   stilljillofark   20mo

Hi again Dave, ... ... yes I am indeed a little better. But, as you know, often we feel worse during ’healings’! :-( That is true with me. I only this week, have ANY energy! I have been sick since July 2008, this time! :-( They took my gallbladder, diagnosed me with gastroparesis, and I had my third spinal surgery, (head bolted to a halo for 14 weeks), and while in surgery the second day for the posterior repair, they severed my vagus nerve. Blah, blah, blah, no culpability either. We make the best of what we’re dealt, or spend life miserable eh? :-) ... ... Anyway, July 2008 the gallbladde ...   [retrieve this message]
          • Uau Jill, ... I was really touched by your experience. Very...   dave505   20mo

Uau Jill, ... I was really touched by your experience. Very sorry for that and really glad you are alive. Uau again! ... I was also dying twice in hospitals here but luckly no surgery. ... ... Do you think one of the 2 ND could really help me? I mean do they have experince on these case? ... I really need a help for everything I have: parasites, viruses, bacteria...I feel i cant manage it. If you’d like you can send me a private email with their contact if possible.I short with money but I have to do everything to get back. Convetional medicine here is worst. ... ... Last days I went to ER cause an enzyme s ...   [retrieve this message]
    • I can add a little advice. Might help, but I never used th...   sd2345   20mo

I can add a little advice. Might help, but I never used this brand, just ordered it today based on the reviews on Amazon.com. Now Foods green black walnut/wormwood extract. A couple of reviews said it knocked out giardia. Maybe the tincture would be easier for you to take? ... ... Have you tried Licorice root for H. Pylori? ... ... You have so many things going on. I am convinced that parasites and the bacterias need to be tackled first, so that the body can then heal and tackle the other issues. It could be the other way around though, just my opinion. ... ... Good luck, hope you are feeling bette ...   [retrieve this message]
      • Hi sd2345 ... Many thanks for your feedback, ... You are r...   dave505   20mo

Hi sd2345 ... Many thanks for your feedback, ... You are right indeed extracts should be easy to take for me. ... I have to search for non-alcoholic ones as alcohol not ok for candida and some bacteria and leaky gut. ... ... So you also think first parasites and bacteria...sound logical. ... Did you know if treatment for bacteria are ok meaning the herbs not creating resistance for candida. I’ve read on the net treatment for bacteria should last 2-4 weeks and for candida you should rotate each week. ... ... My feeling is if I can tackle some parasites and bacteria and maybe viruses I can deal after with candi ...   [retrieve this message]
    • The first thing you need to kill id the candida albicans. I...   beefcakeman   18mo

The first thing you need to kill id the candida albicans. If you kill the candida all the other problems will heal them selves. Use low level lasers to kill candida. 465 hz from the erchonia pl3000. Fungus is your problem here. After the fungus then you could take somthing for parasites. Go swimming in the ocean once a week and gargle with the sea water. It does wonders.   [End]
  • Need help getting diagnosis!! any ideas?!   #139029   22mo  C

hi. i usually write too much but i realize that to be heard one must be brief, so im going to try to keep this as brief as possible while still addressing all my concerns and details. ... ... basically what i want to know is what tests i need to get done. my specific primary health problems are described towards the bottom. thanks for any ideas beforehand. ... ... i have had so many health problems for years and years (almost a decade) and every frigging test i get done shows no warning signs to doctors so i have a hard time even convincing them anything is wrong with me. for the past year or so ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Re: Need help getting diagnosis!! any ideas?! EDIT   Dquixote1217   22mo

I would certainly hesitate to jump in with anything extreme based on fear and/or supposition. ... ... Plenty of digestive enzymes taken 3 times daily on an empty stomach could help with the knees, legs and other issues including your floaters. ... ... In addition to the digestive enzymes, a good probiotic product could also help with your digestion. ... ... The herbal formula Eyebright, both used as an eyewash and taken internally, has worked wonders for many people. ... ... And don’t overlook iodine - it has worked wonders for many people here too. ... ... Finally, magnesium deficiency has been linked to a ...   [retrieve this message]
      • i know. this is what everyone says, ’’try simple things’’. ...   #139029   22mo

i know. this is what everyone says, ’’try simple things’’. but its never enough for me... without a diagnosis, i am constantly taking stabs in the dark at what might be able to help me. my diet is much healthier than its ever been in my life as of the past several years. i can no longer tolerate gluten so 90% of breads (which was the cornerstone of my lifelong diet) are gone. ive also tried taking digestive enzymes before. i have bought several bottles over the years of probiotic pills. ill take them daily or several times a day for a few weeks without noticing any difference before givi ...   [retrieve this message]
      • ive just read about the navarro test. maybe ill give it a t...   synikk   22mo

ive just read about the navarro test. maybe ill give it a try... but it still seems to me that would just be a vague analysis/confirmation that i have cancer. (which we almost all do to some small degree right?) i still won’t know what specific kind of treatment i should take... still thanks for the suggestion. ill consider trying it.   [End]
    • Video Embedded Re: Need help getting diagnosis!! any ideas?!   wombat   22mo

if I were you I would try this diet: ... ... http://dogtorj.com/the-g-a-r-d-made-simple/ ... ... Also, watch this. This MD healed herself of MS eating a hunter-gatherer diet: ... ... ... ... I would bet that you have other food sensitivities besides gluten. What is your diet like? ... ...   [End]
    • Start with a colon cleanse for sure and go from that. Holis...   Blistering Fate   20mo

Start with a colon cleanse for sure and go from that. Holistic horizons looks good.   [End]
  • Image Embedded ~Parasite Paste Re-Mix~   CLEW   25mo  C

Try it! It Helps! I’ve a slightly different recipe from the original Parasite paste that I think works better. Always trying out different ingredients... ... ... ... ... ~QUICKDRAW PARASITE PASTE RE-MIX~ ... ... I have found the Kleen Green enzyme liquid to work much better than vinegar and water and it’s less acidic. It’s also good to spray on as a ”bodywash” in the shower. ... ... Quickdraw Parasite Paste Remix Recipe: ... ... 2 Oz. container ground Nutmeg ... 1/8 cup Borax ... 1/4 cup Olive Oil ... 1/2 cup Kleen Green enzyme cleaner (properly diluted) ... ... Use wooden or plastic untensils and a medium to large glass/ceram ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Wow. This is awful that you have to go through this. You ...   sd2345   25mo

Wow. This is awful that you have to go through this. You are so strong to figure this out and fight it. ... ... I just wanted to make a comment. I looked at your old posts because I remember you posting about your drawing paste. That picture of the plant material coming from your skin looks like a cotton plant pod. Knowing what they are doing with the cotton plants these days, there might be a bizzare connection to what you are dealing with.   [End]
      • Yeah we are all going through something awful or we wouldn’...   CLEW   25mo

Yeah we are all going through something awful or we wouldn’t be here trying to help ourselves. We are all strong! ... ... I think you’re onto something about that dodder plant thingy. I searched but never could identify it. Seems like everything is genetically modified. How I got criss-crossed with a bale of cotton I’ll never know or maybe I’m turn’in into Poison Ivy! ...   [End]
    • I tried making the paste with apple cider vinegar. Mine wo...   HolyThine   24mo

I tried making the paste with apple cider vinegar. Mine would never fluff up and pulled nothing out. It was the consistency of honey sort of. I stirred and stirred. Should I have but it in the mixer? I added extra borax and nutmeg to try to thicken it but it just stayed very runny. ...   [End]
      • Hmm did you stick to the amounts of ingredients including t...   CLEW   24mo

Hmm did you stick to the amounts of ingredients including the olive oil? It’s easy to ”throw it off” when trying to eyeball the amounts. Maybe if you have any clay sprinkle in a little but be ready to dribble water after that because it might make it thicker than you need. ... ... : ) I’ve never put any into a mixer but that might be an idea... I’d hate for you to mess up your mixer though... ... ... Dang! I really want it to help you. Maybe it pulls so much from me because I have a really big burden? Or my chemistry is different? I just know it works for me and I started feeling selfish keeping it ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Who is regarded the best healer in the world?   #57811   26mo  C

Is there someone out there who people regard as the person most likely to fix your health problems? ... ... My history in brief sections so as to not bore you. ... ... Took GP-prescribed antibiotics for 6 years for ance, erythromycin for 3 years then tetracycline for 3 years. ... ... Developed fungal infections. ... ... Stopped antibiotics, took cellulase enzymes and Candigone to attack the fungus. My health went worse after this, my nasal passages inflamed, lost lots of energy, had chronic fatigue and developed CMV (cytomegalovirus), diagnosed in blood test. Blood test also determined I had allergy to poll ...   [retrieve this message]
    • I don’t know if I regard anyone as the best healer in the w...   mo123   26mo

I don’t know if I regard anyone as the best healer in the world, but the one person who gave me a base to all my healing is Dr. Johanna Budwig. Her diet plan eliminating fish, only plant herbs, elimination of flurescent lights, faith healing, EFT and more is the basis of my training today. ... ... Now I have learned that there are other things I use also, but I still take her budwig mixture daily. Flax is not only a colon cleaner but a great cancer preventative and now is being touted as a cancer cure. ... ... Sara   [End]
      • Agreed. I had such a large and fast growing colorectal tum...   MrCuddly   26mo

Agreed. I had such a large and fast growing colorectal tumor that I couldn’t have any solid bowel movement anymore. Before throwing in the towel and going in for surgery chemo and the rest, I started on the Budwig protocol. ... ... It steadily reduced the size of the tumor until I had normal bowel movements again, and FELT normal again. I stopped with the Budwig mixture last year with absolutely no adverse effects. I can’t speak highly enough of the Budwig protocol, but whether or not it’s the greatest all around healing protocol I wouldn’t know. ... ... A largely plant based raw foods diet ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Use Natural Methods   arn   26mo

For your conditions: ... ... Start with a healthy diet and lifestyle. Study up on all the things you can do to have a healthy diet and lifestyle. Then apply them. ... ... To promote a genuine improvement in health, use natural methods. In most cases, if it grows in a garden, it is natural. Use natural foods. Use herbal medicines when appropriate. etc. Some things which do not grow in the garden are also natural. For example, exercise is natural, and sunlight is natural. ... ... If you study natural methods of promoting health, you will not be able to find the best healer in the world. If you get informat ...   [retrieve this message]
      • I have found arn to be correct. But I would add one thing....   teenee65   25mo

I have found arn to be correct. But I would add one thing. I have seen a spiritual root at the base of many of my health issues. For example, stress is at the root of my adrenal fatigue. I was worried about things I had no control over. Once I began to trust God with these things, I began to see great improvement. I could get to a certain point in my healing with natural methods but without God, I could only get so far. A relationship with Him is critical. ... ... :) ... ...   [End]
    • Re: Who is regarded the best healer in the world?   explorer2009   26mo

I found Su-jok medicine able to solve such complex problems it seems incomparable to any other methods I know. ... Time Energies schemes allow not just treat i.e. regain energy balance, but erase the information itself about the disease ... from body so that it as if ”has never been”.   [End]
    • If you haven’t checked out Andreas Moritz’s books, try look...   Tina88   26mo

If you haven’t checked out Andreas Moritz’s books, try looking there for info. He’s the most knowledgeable person about holistic health I know. Try googling his website and his facebook page. One really great book by him is The Timeless Secrets to Health and Rejuvenation. His philosophy is all about getting to the root cause of ill health.   [End]
      • I have also been reading a lot on Andreas Moritz. He seems...   stimpy99   26mo

I have also been reading a lot on Andreas Moritz. He seems very knowledgeable, but I think he says as long as you do the liver flushes all of you health problems will go away . (along with diet, eating/sleeping habits, etc) I have done 6 liver flushes so far and I have also been seeing a holistic dentist that does kinesiology and I just recently saw an iridologist. It’s weird, I have gotten better in some areas, but not in others. I have rashes all over my body right now and itch like crazy. Some of my terrible original symptoms are gone, but I have a ton of others now. Both the den ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Mother Nature is better healer than any person   Piccolo   26mo

Mother Nature is better healer than any person   [End]
    • Having a healthy lifestyle is really a good thing to start ...   stretchmarks   26mo

Having a healthy lifestyle is really a good thing to start with it might help you with having a fit body and keep yourself away from any sickness. If you are sick with commercial medicines, then try having an alternative one from the nature. Those herbal might help you.   [End]
    • Dr. Robert Morse ND is someone I would look into. He is th...   connifucious   26mo

Dr. Robert Morse ND is someone I would look into. He is the author of The Detox Miracle Sourcebook. Check out his youtube channel (robertmorsend). You’ll get an idea if he is the guy for you.   [End]
    • The worlds best healer would be a person on google that has...   #122035   25mo

The worlds best healer would be a person on google that has an inquiring mind and lots of common sense. The source of most disease starts in the digestive track and from there you have to know to correct many problems you need top correct the probiotics, heal the intestinal lining and improve diet. All you need to figure out is what are the best supplements to do it. You can do as I have and use trial and error. I personally like the Indian herbs like Triphala and the tibetian herbs along with chinese mushrooms. But thats just where I am now. For those that want an education on how we hav ...   [retrieve this message]
  • How to deal with family when they don't always "get" it?   AngelofEventide   28mo  C

I have been sick for 15 years now and married for almost 7. When my husband and I first met, I was open and honest with him from the get go about my health problems. For the record I have lyme/rickettsia, EBV, heavy metal toxicity, candida, parasites, CMV, HHV-6, etc. ... ... My husband and I have a wonderful relationship and I truly feel blessed to have him as my husband. When it comes to my health issues, however, he struggles. I know he is stressed because he feels helpless at not being able to help me. But sometimes he just doesn’t get it. I can’t walk fast, and I wear tennis shoes 9 ...   [retrieve this message]
    • People in general dont understand what were going through u...   jameskep37   28mo

People in general dont understand what were going through unless they had to experience it themselves. The last time my in -laws were in town they wondered why my energy was so low and why I wasnt giving my kids extra attention. Sometimes I got to fake it till i make it when  family is around. The hardest part is when all the family is offering pie and candy, ice cream and have to tell them im on a specific diet. The holidays are almost over so i can get back on track without the temptations. ...   [End]
    • I totally feel you. This illness is one of the hardest thin...   Codyssey   28mo

I totally feel you. This illness is one of the hardest things to communicate to anyone. And in addition no one can really know what you feel, the extremity of it. My parents thought it was all psychological when I first tried to explain it to them. And when I presented them with information about bad root canals they looked at me as if I was crazy. I don’t have any advice for you, but be thankful to have the companionship of your husband and that extra bit of support. Being a single guy one of the toughest hurdles I’m facing is dating and relationships. It’s hard to even want to be a part ...   [retrieve this message]
      • Codyssey......   AngelofEventide   28mo

How did you find out about your bad root canals? Have you had a cavitat scan? I am saving up to see a cavitation specialist in my state.   [End]
    • Re: How to deal with family when they don't always "get" it?   Ladywear   28mo

I have found that this illness makes you feel so crap about yourself. All the toxins can cause depression and low self esteem. I also gained loads of weight and lost alot of my hair too. Not good for a woman (or anyone)to feel this way. I was with someone who didnt understand why I felt like that and that these feelings came about because I was ill. I read on here that everyone else seemed to loose weight yet I was gaining more and more and feeling worse and worse about myself. I checked my diet again and realised that maybe I was still eating things that were feeding the yeast and once I ...   [retrieve this message]
      • Ladywear, ... ... Thanks for your kind response. I’m so s...   AngelofEventide   28mo

Ladywear, ... ... Thanks for your kind response. I’m so sorry you’ve had to go through this too and you are right, most people lose weight. I struggle to keep from gaining enormous amounts. Even when I’m on a very stringent candida diet, I almost never lose any weight and any I do takes forever to come off. Go figure. But like you said, I’m sure hormones play in here significantly. I know I am probably hypo, according to my ND. ... ... My husband really is a gem and I feel honored to be his wife. I just think if he took the time to read up and learn a bit more about the conditions I have, he m ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Hi Angel, hold on dear. Things will get better,alright. To ...   artisticballerina   28mo

Hi Angel, hold on dear. Things will get better,alright. To avoid weight gain, you should eat organic virgin coconut oil. It will kill the candida and boost up your metabolism so weight gain is eliminated. The oil also kills the microbes. Oh, and red marine algae extract kills EBV. I have an extremely strict diet due to this nasty candida thing. I get no support from anyone, but then again :This is about YOUR health, so just persist. I know it is hard- been there done that. Since you have these medical conditions, may I ask you what kind of maintenance health routine you have? I know how mu ...   [retrieve this message]
    • I have no advice for dealing with family. If someone else d...   Bythc   27mo

I have no advice for dealing with family. If someone else does I would love to listen. ... ... I used to have a weight problem, until I began using lugol’s iodine. I also eat alot of coconut oil, which may also help, but iodine is the main thing. IMO. ... ... Happy New Year   [End]
      • My ND wants me to start on iodine, but I’ve been too scared...   AngelofEventide   27mo

My ND wants me to start on iodine, but I’ve been too scared to take it. Eons ago, when I had started testing and treating through regular medical doctors, I came up hypo and they tried me on the lowest possible dose of Armour, Cortisol, etc. and it gave me horrible, absolutely horrible reactions. And I know with Iodine, you have to constantly monitor it like thyroid and I’m just worried I’m going to have the same kind of reaction again.   [End]
        • Are you supposed to boost thyroid if your adrenals are down...   Ladywear   27mo

Are you supposed to boost thyroid if your adrenals are down? I tried all that idodine and thyroid boosting and I felt really ill (and not my normal symptoms either). My new herbalist said I should not have tried to boost thyroid if my adrenals are down. ... ... Sorry to hear about those unkind comments about you faking your illness. I would just disregard them....you know you are sick and thats all that matters. You dont need to take all that negativity on board.   [End]
        • You might want to go to the iodine forum, and ask trapper o...   Bythc   27mo

You might want to go to the iodine forum, and ask trapper or wombat, they seem to have the protocols down. Some have had good results with kelp. I’m not sure that lugols would have the same effect as the the md meds.   [End]
    • Thanks for your post. It’s good to know we are not alone. W...   Swans   27mo

Thanks for your post. It’s good to know we are not alone. While my husband is great, and like you, I feel lucky to be married to my husband, he sometimes just doesn’t get it. And I get the feeling he thinks it’s all in my head - saying things like ”everyone gets anxious. Just snap out of it.” he’s trying to be helpful and supportive in this way, but it makes me feel worse - because I can’t just snap out of it.he will also say things like you have been so strict on your diet, just cheat and have a cookie or glass of wine. Not realizing how cheating really makes things horrible for me - phys ...   [retrieve this message]
  • HHV6 Chronic Fatigue Epidemic???   ginab4u   29mo  C

hhv6.jottit.com/11._the_chronic_fatigue_initiative ... ... ... We are in the middle of the tragic Multisystemic HHV-6 Disease (MHD) epidemic. The Multisystemic HHV-6 Disease (MHD) epidemic may be the biggest untold story of our time. The big question about Multisystemic HHV-6 is this:  What can’t it do? What system in the body does it not infect and harm? The multisystemic virus has finally been priortized by the National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases as a "Group I Emerging Infectious Agent." Sexual, horizontal, and vertical transmission have been suggested. ...   [retrieve this message]
    • buy some lactoferrin (100%) it will inhibit cytomegleovirus...   linenup   29mo

buy some lactoferrin (100%) it will inhibit cytomegleovirus which is a herpes family virus as is HHV6 http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/15451188 ... ... ... astragalus inhibits http://emediahealth.com/2010/10/19/how-astragalus-extracts-help-immune-system-fight-viruses/   [End]
    • Hello, I fell victim to this when I was in High school back...   Momathome   20mo

Hello, I fell victim to this when I was in High school back in 1991. It was a time when even less was known about this disease than now - they did not know for sure yet about which viruses were doing what. blood tests did comfirm however, that i had the EBV viruses and the Coxacae viruses. I managed to rid myself of these viruses over a period of 2 years doing the following. (blood tests later confirmed that they were no longer in my body) ... *ample rest ... *very gentle exercise - never continue if you get tired - you eventually build onto what you can do if you are consistent and gentle enou ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Affordable Ozone Generators ? Where to start...   synikk   32mo  C

hi all. ive been posting around these forums for a few months and based on my progressing disease i feel ozone is perhaps the most important treatment i need to try. what are some cheap BUT effective ozone generators? ... ... my ailments are as yet undiagnosed, but they are widespread and include : diminished balance, vision (floaters), digestive complications and cognitive difficulty along with skin appearance changes. i believe i am being plagued by hpv and/or herpes + other blood viruses (cmv/hiv and/or more) and possible parasites etc as well. i also believe i am losing my sight, becau ...   [retrieve this message]
    • The Synergy device on ebay gets some good reviews, my broth...   linenup   32mo

The Synergy device on ebay gets some good reviews, my brother bought on but we have not tested as yet. Customer service was very good. You just need the single stage and not double stage. ... ... You will need to pick up a source of O2 with this and depending on the application, the flow rate is very important. If steam is used then you can get away with a oxygen concentrator. If you are doing insufllation such as rectal then you should opt for a pediatric regulator on a welding o2 tank since you cannot use a standard medical tank w/o a rx. Third option is a low flow concentrator which ...   [retrieve this message]
    • My name is Philip Cooper my PASSION is Ozone. ... We at Ozo...   philcoop   32mo

My name is Philip Cooper my PASSION is Ozone. ... We at Ozonezone are in the business to help people who want to help themselves. ... We do not make any claim’s, we are not allowed to say we can heal anything. ... We will just help you, to help yourself. ... Modern medicine address the symptom. Ozone medical treatment addresses the cause. You can live without food for +- 30 day’s. Without water for +- 7 day’s but without oxygen a matter of minutes. ... Your body is actually designed to heal itself, but unfortunately, we don’t assist it in the healing process . You change the oil filter on your car with ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Any way to fight CMV retinitis and blindness ?   #139029   3y  C

Hi. I’m in my early 30s and I continue to suffer from undiagnosed symptoms.. but it really seems like I must have aids. no, I;m not some hypochondriac and im of course open to other ideas. I realize that if not aids however, i must have something else or some assortment of other conditions which are causing me progressive symptoms of retinal detachment. (I see more and more floaters across my vision and get various eye pain+sinus). ... ... I understand the CMV virus is the most common cause of blindness for people with comprimised immune systems (not just aids). Everything I’ve read about thi ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Dear 139209, ... ... I know nothing about the conditions a...   fledgling   3y

Dear 139209, ... ... I know nothing about the conditions and symptoms you mention, but I do think it’s possible you are ’borrowing trouble’. ... ... Life has far too many surprises for any of us to ’experience’ more than our share, unnecesarily. ... ... I suggest that you read Uniquity’s posts, and look after yourself as well as possible,...even the things that are difficult for you, like giving up some grains, and so on. ... ... There is a wealth of knowledge here on CureZone. I am years into it, and I’ve only begun. ... ... Get yourself tested for AIDS, finally and permanently. If there is real cause for alarm, ...   [retrieve this message]
    •  Hi. I’m in my early 30s and I continue to suffer from...   Hveragerthi   3y

Hi. I’m in my early 30s and I continue to suffer from undiagnosed symptoms.. but it really seems like I must have aids. no, I;m not some hypochondriac and im of course open to other ideas. I realize that if not aids however, i must have something else or some assortment of other conditions which are causing me progressive symptoms of retinal detachment. (I see more and more floaters across my vision and get various eye pain+sinus). ... ... Sounds like you have a lot more going on that simply CMV.  It also sounds like you have problems with collagen deficiencies that are contributing ...   [retrieve this message]
    • It is possible that the bioresonance devices, Clark’s Zappe...   MENDOMAID   3y

It is possible that the bioresonance devices, Clark’s Zapper or Rife’s machines may help. I have had good success using Clark’s zapper for viral problems. ... ... Finding a good health building program with parasite cleanses, kidney and liver support and detoxifications will help you. Hulda Clark was able to cure people with AIDs by treating for the fluke, Fasciola buski, and then using detoxes and taking supplements. Although the flukes were gone in about 3 days and the test for HIV was negative after about a month it took about 2 years for the body to recover. The person needed to be complet ...   [retrieve this message]
    • You don’t have AIDS and your lab tech friend is a m*o*o*n a...   retinoid   32mo

You don’t have AIDS and your lab tech friend is a m*o*o*n as the test tests for the antibodies...those don’t go ’undetectable’. if you don’t have antibodies to hiv then you are not HIV+ and don’t have AIDS. Get a full CBC to check your immune system. if your white blood cells are fine with the correct ratios of different cells, then you don’t have a compromised immune system.   [End]
    • Chronic Fatigue Syndrome   ginab4u   30mo

Have you been checked for EBV and HHV6? That would mean you have Chronic Fatigue Syndrome. Which doesn’t help much because no one takes it seriously, but it’s disabling. ... ... Dr. Montoya is finaly doing a study out of Stanford with 4,000 people. If you have it he will look over your records and put you on a waiting list. That’s my only hope. ... ... I’ve beeen on the antivirals, valcyte and valtrex, for months and felt worse so I just stopped. ... ... There’s so many symptoms. I had this most my life and just got diagnosed at 57. ... ... Good luck. ... ...   ...   [End]
    • Re: Any way to fight CMV retinitis and blindness ?   shotsee   20mo

Hi, ... ... There are virtually no syndromes and/or diseases that are not reversible. If you are interested in taking control of your own health [and I sincerely hope you are], the following will give you all the information you need: ... ... Any of the discourses by Luigi Cornaro (available free online); ... ... Any of the books by Horace Fletcher (available free online); ... ... Any of the writings of Arnold Ehret. ... ... Just like virtually everything else in life, it is all ultimately up to YOU. ... ... You have all my best wishes for a successful journey and resolution, ... ... David   [retrieve this message]
  • CMV in Adults   psm127mom   3y

I was diagnosed with CMV last summer (2010). It took me months to recover. Now, I find whenever I get an infection, the CMV symptoms seem to resurface and hang on for a few days or weeks. Is this anyone elses experience?   [End]
  • I am very sick. Just got blood work back today and need he...   Red20   4y  C

60 mcg/L. ... ... My IGG HerpesVirus6 was high at 1:160. ... ... (Epstein Bar Virus) EBNA AB (IGG) was high at 4.79. ... ... C Pneumonia IGG was high at 1:256. ... ... Calcium levels were abnormally high at 10.5 MG/DL. ... ... My Iron Saturation was abnormally high at 51%. ... ... My Vitamin D,25-OH was 62 ng/mL. ... ... My blood pressure is normally low at 110/65. ... ... And my body temperature is normally low at 96 to 97 degrees. ... ... ... She wants to do some more culture blood tests and then start me on an antibiotic antiviral drug program. ... ... What would any of you experts do? ... ...   [retrieve this message]
    • The first thing I would do is test thru traceelements.com, ...   linenup   4y

The first thing I would do is test thru traceelements.com, it is a very reasonable priced test that can help identify many problems including thyroid and adrenal issues. I would suspect that you are parasympathetic dominant with low thyroid and low adrenal function. High calcium is a good sign of this as well as the low bp (adrenal). ... ... I would test for toxic metals using Doctors Data heavy metal challenge. ... ... I would look at antiviral herbs or homeopathics, I like Zands Astragulus formula which is a mixed blend of chinese herbs, it is like a ’chi builder’ product. ... ... I would ...   [retrieve this message]
      • I do have GI issues. I had diarrhea frequently. ... ... I...   Red20   4y

I do have GI issues. I had diarrhea frequently. ... ... I looked up what an elevated D-Dimer and elevated Thrombin Antithrombin Complex could be a sign of Gastro Cancer. ... ... So I am going to go to an Oncologist and get checked out, also.   [End]
        • If the GI issues started with the onset of CFS then I would...   linenup   4y

If the GI issues started with the onset of CFS then I would suspect pathogens in the gut, this is quite common and oftentimes the source of the CFS (e.g. parasites) Request a Metametrix GI Effects Stool test, do not rely on any other lab testing method.   [End]
    • change radically your diet. ...   motif   4y

change radically your diet. ...   [End]
    • Many people with fibromylagia find that eating a strict glu...   MENDOMAID   4y

Many people with fibromylagia find that eating a strict gluten free diet helps greatly. I had some symptoms of fibromylagia which cleared up of a gluten and dairy free diet. Some of my rigid muscle and cramps were because my body very easily becomes too acid instead of slightly alkaline so I eat foods which normalize my acid/base balance. Since you have an elevated iron saturation level make sure the Dr. rules out Hemachromatosis - an autoimmune disease.   [End]
    • Hi Red, ... ... I had fibromyalgia back in 2006.  Ac...   LuellaMay   4y

Hi Red, ... ... I had fibromyalgia back in 2006.  Actually, had suffered with it for a few years.  For me, changing my diet and taking colloidal silver and oleander extract, corrected the problem.  I used to have difficulty simply climbing up two steps to my front door, together with the lethargy and depression that comes with it.  Today, I am fine and can sit on the floor and spring back up again.  I had Epstein-Barr back in the 1980’s and there seems to be a connection with this virus when it comes to fibromyalgia. ... ... Below are additional suggestions that may help. ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Endocrinology referal is needed ASAP   Angel-Of-Reason   4y

An endocrinologist should be consulted - the high calcium along with other symptoms(esp. digestive and muscle affects) is very suggestive of hyperparathyroidism. An endo will also check other parameters such as thyroid panels and autoimmume work-ups as needed. ... ... Please get an appointment ASAP. Good luck, please keep us updated.   [End]
    • Re: I am very sick. Just got blood work back today and nee...   Lonefeather   4y

Red20. I’m sorry you are not feeling well. May I suggest that you ask the Dr.to do a blood test to check for Hemochromatosis. (Iron overload) Your symtoms kinda sound like it could be related. Especially the fibromyalgia and high iron saturation. I hope this helps!   [End]
    • The Beck Protocol to lower the pathogen load. ... ... Dri...   Johny Apple Bomb   4y

The Beck Protocol to lower the pathogen load. ... ... Drink 0ne teaspoon of cayenne in warm water at least once per day. Add half a squeezed lemon to the cayenne is even better. This will kill pathogens, raise body, rebuild the venous structure, heal ulcers, raise body temperature and alkalize the body to name a few. Start out with low amounts of cayenne if sensitive.   [End]
    • i would suggest not taking antibiotics as they will make yo...   herbalnutritionistcmt   4y

i would suggest not taking antibiotics as they will make you worse. antiviral meds have the nasty side effect of death so i would suggesting avoiding death. Much better taking probiotics and garlic to start.   [End]
    • Hi, ... ... There are virtually no syndromes and/or diseas...   shotsee   20mo

Hi, ... ... There are virtually no syndromes and/or diseases that are not reversible. If you are interested in taking control of your own health [and I sincerely hope you are], the following will give you all the information you need: ... ... Any of the discourses by Luigi Cornaro (available free online); ... ... Any of the books by Horace Fletcher (available free online); ... ... Any of the writings of Arnold Ehret. ... ... Just like virtually everything else in life, it is all ultimately up to YOU. ... ... You have all my best wishes for a successful journey and resolution, ... ... David   [retrieve this message]
      • Im on disability for chronic fatigue syndrome, CMV, epstein...   Charles555nc   9mo

Im on disability for chronic fatigue syndrome, CMV, epstein barr, coxsackie B virus, hhv6, mycoplasma etc etc. Im slowly improving to see big results on 1. low dose naltrexone (worked up to 4.5mg), 2. NAC 2400mg (all at once in the morning, worked up to that dose), 1 gram MSM, 4 grams sodium ascorbate (salt vitamin c),1600mg methyl folate, 5mg methyl b12 under the tongue, and 4 pills of famvir a day (worked up to that dose). If I could afford Valcyte, I would be taking that too. Occassionaly I take healthy trace minerals like vanadium, molybendum, boron, iodine (lugols iodine), zinc, etc a ...   [retrieve this message]
        • I hope this all has given you your life back and you are no...   JesichasHope   9mo

I hope this all has given you your life back and you are now able to go back to work and enjoy life again. ... Vitamin C is very important but you need to take the right kind; and it needs to able to be absorbed. If you take 1000 mg and only half or less is absorbed, what good is coming of it? Did you know that most ascorbic acid products come from China and they add fillers and corn? Fillers do not count as a vitamin. When you are fighting or trying to prevent disease you must put into your body that which you KNOW to be beneficial. Use non GMO, China Free vitamin C. If you are fighting dis ...   [retrieve this message]
          • Jesicha, ... ... I’d just like to point out a few things [...   shotsee   9mo

Jesicha, ... ... I’d just like to point out a few things [for your and other’s consideration]: ... ... 1) Even the animals, that all produce their OWN vitamin C, i.e. ingest no exogenous vitamin C, EXCRETE vitamin C in their urine, i.e. just the fact that they are excreting it doesn’t mean they did not get any ”good” from it. ... ... 2) If ”you take 1000mg and absorb half of it” you are USING [at least] 500mg [vs. the NONE that you implied]. ... ... 3) What difference does it make WHERE a product is produced? If the product is powder/crystals, it will be 100% vitamin C. If tablets, it will require a filler to ...   [retrieve this message]
  • cmv does not exist   #120446   4y

there is no proof that this illness exists   [End]
  • if you have immunity problems read this article..it could s...   R Ask Christian   4y  C

http://www.keephopealive.org/report18.html ... ... The key to beating chronic viral infections, Cancer, and Candidiasis comes from balancing your immune responses. ... ... Most people have unbalanced immune response towards Th2 and you need to get to a Th1 or Cell Mediated Immunity. This type of immunity goes around to each infected or abnormal cell and destroys it. The th2 is just the antibody response. We need both often but the most effective is a th1. This article tells you alll about how to achieve the best results. ... ... The organization Keep Hope Alive.org is pretty impressive as well. They r ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Long time nonhealing ulcer   #117104   5y  C

Hello, I’ll try to be brief and succinct.10yrs ago I was diagnosed with a cecal ulcer but MD did not tell me what to do to get rid of it and no MD since has been of help. The ulcer causes right lower abdominal pain, in appendix region. ... I had been experiencing chills but since beginning probiotics, azomite and daily vegetable juicing, and generally eating a raw diet the chills have abated. Pain and lethargy continue with a slight decrease in same. I also have a very threatening viral episode which raises its ugly head now and again. Following two weeks of major lethargy and depression, I e ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Hello, ... I am sorry your having such health issues you so...   Raider   5y

Hello, ... I am sorry your having such health issues you sound very uncomfortable. Since you posted this in the HWS forum I am sure you won’t mind me saying that I personally feel you would have nothing to lose by sending your saliva and 100.00 to David Alan Slater at HWS and see what he has to say. ... Maybe its H-Pylori causing the ulcer and if so you probably have campylobacter too which is the mother load you would need to get rid of both. There are many things it could be. ... ... As for the rash if it is shingles isn’t that usually caused from the chicken pock virus? is chicken pocks a virus I ...   [retrieve this message]
      • Thanks for your good words, advice. Have just now gotten ba...   ajahaha   5y

Thanks for your good words, advice. Have just now gotten back here, thinking I would be notified with responses such as your but not so. ... ... I’m happy to report that I am feeling much better than that day I posted, aarrrgg, so sick. My regimen of medicinal mushrooms, azomite, probiotics, juicing, raw mostly, have helped enormously BUT...the inflammation of the ulcer is ssllooowww to abate though abating.Do think I must do something more to rid me of these pesky critters once and for all!!! Believe H-Pylori, campylobacter could be culprits, I hope so. I so appreciate your suggestions and wi ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Fibro and CMV   777human777   6y

I have fibromyalgia and CMV! Could it be that I only have CMV? Does CMV also have tenderpoints? What medication, besides anti-viral, can one use to feel better? Natural theraphies would also be appreciated! Can I improve myself through a spesific diet?   [End]
  • Dr Sculze's Intestinal Formula #1 Blood in Stoole, please h...   missfixated   7y  C

Okay so this is my first post and this is somewhat embarrassing but here goes........ ... ... I recently started taking this product about a week ago and you are suppose to up your dosage by one pill until you see a change in your bowel movements. Well I am a past laxative abuser who is trying to break away from those harmful means. Ive struggled with laxative abuse off and on for a couple of years. I find everytime i get off, i am constipated like crazy and cant go, so I end up going back on. So i find this product and was hoping it would help alleivate my frustrations. Yesterday I took 8 pill ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Hi ... ... Just got this email alert. I can seey why you ...   Tigger21   7y

Hi ... ... Just got this email alert. I can seey why you would be worried abut blood. if this is like a teaspoon worth then it is not much to worry about. Pain is more of an indication of something seriously wrong, as well as stomach/tummy distension, or extreme tiredness like you cant get out of bed or can just crawl to the loo and back. ... Have you read about the ACTION of Intestinal 1 herbs? especially the first herb? it is a very strong muscle toner and this can get rid of such a lot of things. I used to take 40 - 50 just to get an action. now I am down to 2-4 till I do a detox session. ... You ...   [retrieve this message]
      • having 1-3 easy BMS a day. should I skip to IF#2?   perusing   7y

... ... I did a colonic a couple weeks back and that REALLY helped me out. ... ... I was going to do a colon cleanse because I just started a liver cleanse and am about to start the parasite cleanse, but I’m having bowel movements 1-3 times a day, but mostly between 2-3 (occasionally sometimes four.) ... ... should I skip to IF #2? ... ... also, fyi as far as hemorroids are concerned (and cleaning out as much of the colon as possible) squatting on the toilet bowl has really helped. funny looking-- but it works!   [End]
        • Perusing?...Re: having 1-3 easy BMS a day. should I skip to...   b2reflect   7y

Okay, I have heard of squatting a few times on different forums. My question is how does one squat, when one’s toilet is a standard toilet? ... ... I would love for my hemmorhoids to be non-existent! ... ... Thanks in advance. ... ... Have a great day! ... Beth   [End]
        • Re: having 1-3 easy BMS a day. should I skip to IF#2?   Tigger21   7y

Hi ... ... I think it depends on what the worst sympton is here. If blood is the worst thing see if you can estimate the amount? but if you are able to function from day to day then maybe this is not life threatening. You may find that that will go or reduce at least. ... I remeber when I was cleansing bowel movement were all over the place and I could not go anywhere much. I think doing the program and puttting up with a bit of inconvenience was worth it in the end for me. you may find the same thing for you. ... ... Parasites hate cayenne far I remeber reading. ... ... IF #2 - helps with cleaning the bloo ...   [retrieve this message]
          • ... ... tigger- so if I’m not having a problem having bms ...   perusing   7y

... ... tigger- so if I’m not having a problem having bms then do I still have to do IF#1? ... Does IF#2 encourage constipation? ... ... B2reflect-- there’s little foldable platforms that you can buy. ... here’s an article and a couple of pics: ... ... http://www.relfe.com/toilet_seat_constipation.html ... ... ... my colon hydrotherapist had this little stool that I’d elevate my feet on, and then bring one knee up to my chest...awkward. I tried it at home and always felt I had to wiggle a little bit to get that last bit out. ... ... So, after reading this article, I tried squatting on my toilet. Now-- it’s not for overw ...   [retrieve this message]
            • ... You Stated ... ... tigger- so if I’m not having a prob...   Tigger21   7y

... You Stated ... ... tigger- so if I’m not having a problem having bms then do I still have to do IF#1? ... Does IF#2 encourage constipation? ... ... If you use IF#2 by itself then you can risk conpstipation as by its very action it vacuums the intestinal walls and gathers anything that should not be there. By using a bit of IF#1 this just makes sure that IF#2 moves along as it should. no one knows what is on the inside of thier bowels do they? ... ... you may have to play around with the doseage to make sure that you get the regular movements while letting IF#2 do its work.   [End]
            • Thanks Perusing...I did not see this sooner...n/m   b2reflect   7y

Filter Messages: order by

Selected Ads from CureZone Sponsors: Become a Sponsor

VIP

#1 Rated Colon Cleanse
180-Day Money Back Guarantee. All Natural Oxygen Colon Cleanser. Same ...
Herpes Cure?
It certainly is a major breakthrough in how Herpes is Treated
Heal Type 2 Diabetes
Discover The Real Cause Type 2 Diabetes…And How To Turn It On Its Head I...
Suffering With Mirena?
Treat All Mirena Side Effects Naturally & Quickly in 30 Days or Less

PLAT

Did you poop today?
All natural constipation relief!
Tools, Tools, Tools!
Tools for Healing is specialized in alternative medicine devices of all ...

GOLD

Proven medical anti-diabetic benefits
Electrolyzed drinking water significantly reduces blood...
Skin Therapy Soaps
Silver Aloe-Aloe Gold-Copper Aloe Skin Therapy Soap. All Natural with plan...
Destroy Parasites Quickly
Learn How to Destroy Parasites And Be Free of Your Unbearable Sympt...

GOLD

The Ultimate Lemonade Cleanse
For the first time ever, we have created a complete Lemonade Cl...
Medically Proven Anti-Cancer Benefits
Medical researchers confirm electrolyzed reduced water ...
Healthy Weight Loss
”I have more energy than ever.” - Sally May
Natural Cancer Remedies

SILVER

Lugol’s Iodine Free S&H
J.Crow’s® Lugol’s Iodine Solution. Restore lost reserves.
Bad Breath Tests
Bad Breath Tests, how to test bad breath
Life Technology™
Transformational Technology For Mind Body And Soul.
Amazing Oleander-Based Skin Cream
The best ever age defying skin cream for wrinkles and uneve...

Back To Top How many people click on the sponsord links? Become a Sponsor

Add This Forum To Your Favorites!

Share:  Facebook  MySpace  Digg  Reddit  StumbleUpon  Furl this page  Delicious  BlinkList  dzone  Simpy.com  Fark.com  BlogMarks  Wists.com  Google

Translate This Page:

French    German    Spain    Italian    Dutch    Russian    Portuguese    Japanese    Korean    Arabic    Chinese Simplified

122 messages, 22 topics, topics per page limited to: 40, average number of messages per page: 122, 1 pages,  18,824 page views

"The true measure of a man is how he treats someone who can do him absolutely no good."
~ Ann Landers

Image Galler Cytomegalovirus Image Gallery         Image Galler Last 30 Uploads

Google Ads

Medianet Ads

Google Ads

Google Ads

Donate to CureZone

Guest Book - Liver Flush FAQ - News - Link Exchange - Add URL - How To Exchange Links? - About Global Directory

Terms of Service - Privacy Policy - Spam Policy - Disclaimer - Guidelines & Rules - Forum Trolls - Fair use notice

Staff's pages:  Owen - Wrenn - Maya

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - About - Donors - Stats

Copyright 2014  curezone.org

fetched in 1.89 sec at 4/23/2014 5:55:36 PM, requested by 54.80.12.147, referred by http://curezone.org/forums/f2.asp?f=825 , requested 1 pages during this session, y=25