CureZone.org   Educating Instead of Medicating Like CureZone website on Facebook
Home > Forums6027 visitors online now Add To Favorites Log On    Join/Sign Up    User Finder   Inbox New
The Best Favorites

Newsletter:

Search:
Forums BLogs FAQ Images Health Diseases Diet Foods Cleanse Convert

Lymphoma Cancer Cure & Alternatives Support Forum

Hodgkin's Disease & Non-Hodgkin's Lymphoma Cancer
Read This First:  Success  Educational  Failed  Warning  BSA  RN  ALL R  ~BSA  ~RN  RRR  RR   FAQ  Image Embedded  Video Embedded Audio Embedded   Images   Description   Cancer Recommended Books   Cancer Homepage   Rules
 129,943 page views     389 messages     87 topics     2 pages
Post New Topic  Post new topic message to this forum by using a plain text editor  Post new topic message to this forum by using advanced HTML text editor called FCK  Post new topic message to this forum by using advanced HTML text editor called Tiny MCE 

Original Forum Layout     Add To Favorites!
Last Message
43d ago
Search:   Top 300
Forum: Lymphoma     All Forums 
Like Lymphoma Cancer Cure & Alternatives Support on Facebook.com
Skeptical about Alternative Cancer Therapies? Have skeptical questions? Go to Cancer Debate Forum.
Page 2 of 2
1   2    

• please help us!! given days to live!!   #182314   44d  C

My Grandmother is an 85 year old women who is battling lymphoma for the second time. She started receiving chemo again about 6 or 7 months ago. She began to show signs of improvements but other problems began to pop up. The biggest problem that caused the current predicament is that the disease has spread to her liver causing her great pain at times. She is bed ridden and also unable to eat. Despite her body failing her, My grandmother has all her faculties and is very sharp. She has an EXTREMELY large family and can tell you the names of all 86 of her children, grandchildren and great gra ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Hi 182, ... ... If it were me, I would get her [if she is ...   shotsee   44d

Hi 182, ... ... If it were me, I would get her [if she is willing] to someone willing to give her sodium ascorbate [vitamin C] intravenously. ... ... That’s the best I can suggest [in her desperate circumstances], 182, and I hope it helps! ... ... Sincerely, ... ... David   [End]
    • ... I am sorry to hear of your heartache and her suffering....   knowledge seeker   43d

... I am sorry to hear of your heartache and her suffering. I myself was just diagnosed with an aggressive breast cancer maybe 10 days ago after not having it for 19 years and it is scary. ... ... ... Watching a loved one suffer and be so close to death has to be devastating and I am sorry you have to go through this..sometimes life is so hard. Hopefully if you and she believes in God this will help to lean on Him. ... ... ... Darn I had a long and very helpful posts on how to get nutrition in someone who can’t eat but for some reason when I go to user finder and type in my name and get messages just now ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Electric medicine in my H. lymphoma,   iversonpi   79d  C

Good night! ... ... I suffer from a hodgkin lymphoma, but since i was a child i have light anemia and low energy. ... ... After reading in some page about frequencies i saw H.lymphoma, anemia and chronic fatigue in the same line. ... ... Since then i´m conviced that it´s a relationship between my disease and viruses-parasites-bacterias. ... ... i´m a rookie in this area issue, and i´d like ask you help with which could be the most useful for my condition. i guess that i have at least 3 choices: ... ... Bob beck protocol ... ... Hulda Clark ... ... Some of the Rife machine ... ... ... Can you help me with your opinion about this c ...   [retrieve this message]
    • A good combination of the above is a multi-frequency, multi...   parazapper   78d

A good combination of the above is a multi-frequency, multi-mode zapper with Clark and Rife frequencies. Be aware that Dr. Clark warned not to use the ”digital” versions. ... ...   [End]
      • Goood afternoon parazaper, ... ... thanks a lot for your r...   iversonpi   77d

Goood afternoon parazaper, ... ... thanks a lot for your reply, ... ... could you help me finding a no digital zapper? i find one in petzapper but i don´t know if it´s ok. ... ... regards   [End]
        • I am the manufacturer of ParaZapper products and they come ...   parazapper   77d

I am the manufacturer of ParaZapper products and they come with a 30 day money back guarantee ( shipping and handling not refunded ) and a 5 year parts and labor warranty. You can get them at petzapper.com or at http://huldaclarkparazapper.com . ... ... There are actually a whole range of zappers on either site, with the ParaZapper MY and the UZI-3 being the best and a good midrange is the ParaZapper CC2 with paddles and pads. ... ...   [End]
          • the most essential is doing blood electrification against a...   jaguar57   71d

the most essential is doing blood electrification against all systemic microbes circulating in the blood. Frequency treatments do not have the ”shotgun effect” like blood electrification does. That is step one. ... Step two: get rid of all dental infections. The toxins those bacteria produce lower your immunities ability to fight cancer. It is a scientific fact that should not be ignored. ... Step three: cleanse the body by eating only red/purple grapes till noon each day ... Step four: take anti-cancer supplements ... Step five: use hyperthermia on tumors to increase supplement absorption by the tumo ...   [retrieve this message]
            • Hi, ... ... Thanks for your advices. ... ... Respect to t...   iversonpi   69d

Hi, ... ... Thanks for your advices. ... ... Respect to the blood electrificacion machine, could you give your opinion about the best one? I´m very lost in this area. ... ... I live in Spain and i can´t unfortunately find organic grapes in this time, they are out of season. Any altenative? ... ... Thanks a lot! ... ... Best regards   [End]
              • three requirements for a good blood electrifier: ... 1) it ...   jaguar57   60d

three requirements for a good blood electrifier: ... 1) it requires the usage of electrodes either on both wrists or both ankles ... 2) it indicates when you are receiving enough electricity ... 3) it offers frequencies above 4 hertz for those who want to avoid any possibility of blood cells absorbing too much of any medication that is being ingested ... ... the BioElectric ”Microbe Electrifier” meets these requirements   [End]
  • tooth abscess   selly1991   3mo  C

Hi, I’m 22, and after 2 and a half years of terrible pains in my left side of the neck and a strange feeling, and no doctor ever found out what I have, the dentist found out that I have a tooth abscess and my widsom tooth is grown in my throat and I have the pain all the way in my head and eye and ear! ... The dentist prescribed my antibiotics, but I really don’t want to take such harsh stuff on my body since I also started very clean eating since a while! I’ve already took enough antibiotics in the past, and this infection is also doing damage! I’m afraid to take them, but I’m also afraid of ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Buy some Bentonite clay at the healthfood store. Moisten i...   MrCuddly   50d

Buy some Bentonite clay at the healthfood store. Moisten it to the point that it’s soft but not mudlike. Put some in between the cheek and gum where the tooth with the abscess is. ... ... Depending on the abscess it usually takes a day or two for the abscess to go away. You’ll actually notice the clay starts smelling bad as it draws the infection into it. Just keep apply liberal amounts of clay to the area until the abscess goes away - and it will. Works every time.   [End]
  • Why does my lymphatic system burn.   chemicalsense   4mo  C

Hi, ... I’m a 33 year old male, 20 year long debilitating chronic fatigue syndrome/ME sufferer on the verge of making a full recovery using ASEA and Fulvic Acid (taken with a bio-available multivitamin) however I want to look into the issue of my lymphatic system having frequent burning sensations. ... ... This issue started before I begun taking the fulvic acid and ASEA, it started a few years ago while living in new mexico. Not sure if it was related but it was an extremely toxic year there, same years as Japanese nuclear power plant meltdown, we had a horrible forrest fire that debilitated much ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Cancer and curing it   JesichasHope   5mo  C

Cancer is near epidemic levels. We can speculate and assume what the causative agents are for most of our cancer. ... ... Do most of you accept these factors? If you know someone with cancer or you yourself has cancer do you feel forced into the conventional world of cancer treatment? ... ... I see postings about alternative treatments but I am not seeing discussions regarding cancer proportionately equivalent to the amount of cancer cases that are out there. My thought is may many just accept what they believe is inevitable, and go along with it. Or is that society has convinced the majority alte ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Cancer We Bring Upon Ourselves   snowman   7mo  C

Suicide now takes more American lives each year than war, murder, and natural disasters combined. However, these are the people whose death wish was conscious. How about the people who subconsciously want to go over to the other side? Their desire to end the emotional pain and disappointment of this life may be very strong especially because their subconscious knows the wonderful nature of the other side. We call it heaven. Since the major religions admit that there is no hell, the other side is just heaven. Of course there are major discouragements to suicide from every religion every ph ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Thank you for this interesting perspective..... ... It mak...   mu-shen   7mo

Thank you for this interesting perspective..... ... It makes a lot of sense IMHO. ... ... You seem convinced that ”Our subconscious has complete control of our healing. How did you arrive at this conclusion? Link? Technique? ... Thanks again!   [End]
      • Hello mu-shen, ... ... At first, I wanted to use “soul” in...   snowman   7mo

Hello mu-shen, ... ... At first, I wanted to use “soul” instead of “subconscious” but then it would be a religious statement. I am afraid that I assumed that everyone believed that the subconscious controlled healing in the body. That was a mistake, , of course our conscious mind has influence, but I believe that the influence of the conscious mind is exercised on the subconscious mind. Which seems to be in complete control of healing. To back up that statement, I did some searching and found web statements like: ... ... From Cellular Wisdom by Friedemann Schaub, M.D. Ph.D., “The subconscious mind ...   [retrieve this message]
        • ... ... "At first, I wanted to use “soul” instead of ...   #174156   7mo

... ... "At first, I wanted to use “soul” instead of “subconscious” ... but then it would be a religious statement. I am afraid that I assumed that ... everyone believed that the subconscious controlled healing in the body. That ... was a mistake, , of course our conscious mind has influence, but I believe that ... the influence of the conscious mind is exercised on the subconscious mind." ... ... Each and everyone of us on the Planet is an eternal spirit.  That is not ... a religious statement.  It is a fact.  You can take control of your ... "subconscious" mind by turni ...   [retrieve this message]
          • I also believe this. Are there people on the planet that d...   snowman   7mo

I also believe this. Are there people on the planet that do not and how do we reach them?   [End]
            • ... ... Actually I’m "discussing" this now in th...   #174156   7mo

... ... Actually I’m "discussing" this now in the Christianity ... debate.  Our Western minds have been so programmed by evangelical ... Christianity that we are just a body and that we will be "resurrected" ... in these heavy things that it is almost impossible to convince people of any ilk ... that we are spirit.  If we are going to be resurrected in physical bodies ... like the evangelicals teach what is God going to do with infants and new ... borns?  Who in the world that have lost limbs would want those bodies ... back?  How about 90 and 100 year olds?  I’m in my ...   [retrieve this message]
              • ... Wow you are really twisting what evangelicals really be...   rainy3   7mo

... Wow you are really twisting what evangelicals really believe and teach. Perhaps you should do some research on the subject. I do not have time to educate you. Please consider a source other than what you are used to as they are obviously teaching you wrong.   [End]
    • I understand that completely. The minute you mention altern...   western12   7mo

I understand that completely. The minute you mention alternative therapies you have lost the majority of your audience. I agree, the game is won or lost in your mind. ... ... Finding your peace is mandatory to any successful therapy. Spending time connecting to the Earth and the wonders of Nature will strengthen your Spirit.   [End]
      • ... ... "Finding your peace is mandatory to any succe...   #174156   7mo

... ... "Finding your peace is mandatory to any successful therapy. Spending ... time connecting to the Earth and the wonders of Nature will strengthen your ... Spirit." ... ... Great suggestion.  Learn to be grounded (and centered) and you as spirit ... will come into your body and take control. ... ... http://healing.about.com/od/grounding/Grounding_Root_Yourself_Into_The_Earth.htm ... ... ... Root Yourself into the Earth ... ... ... ... ... There are resources and sustaining energies that are available to all of us ... when we align our bodies with the earth. Knowledgeable healers have an ... understanding ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Stress has been shown to be a huge part in cancer or any di...   JesichasHope   7mo

Stress has been shown to be a huge part in cancer or any disease for the matter. It is not as easy as one may think to sweep stress out of your life. A recent study I read stated that in one day we have more stress than our grandparents did in an entire lifetime. That says a lot for how we live. At least in America we have very high stress levels, we also have a high rate of people that believe science has taken over and is the end all to everything, sorry God just got kicked out of this country, corporations run the show and the governments goes along with the corporations - to H.... with ...   [retrieve this message]
    • [Message Subject Hidden by a Forum Moderator]   selenagoz   7mo

[Message Body Hidden by a Forum Moderator]   [End]
  • Painful Swollen Lymph Glands/Nodes   ccccc   10mo  C

I started by having a rash on my neck in February 2013 and i still have it up to today. In mid March, i developed swollen lymph nodes on my neck and i still have them too (June). They get painful at times when i am at school and also in the evening around 6 or 7 pm. Recently i had 2 bumps like pimples on top of the lymph nodes (both sides of my neck) and they were painful. I have been taking antibiotics as the doctors think i have a throat infection (which is better now) but i have always had sore throat my whole as i suffer from bad breath most of the time. I am confused and scared about ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Hi CC, ... ... Are you aware of the almost miraculous resu...   shotsee   8mo

Hi CC, ... ... Are you aware of the almost miraculous results many tens of THOUSANDS of people have experienced, with most of the diseases known to humankind, from ingesting ascorbic acid? ... ... If you are still interested in finding a solution to your health problem(s), and gaining greater health in ALL areas of your body, I STRONGLY encourage you to read this article written by Dr. Robert Cathcart, M.D. http://vitamincfoundation.org/www.orthomed.com/titrate.htm ... ... You have only better health and well-being to gain by applying its recommendation. What have you got to lose? ... ... These two quotes ar ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Looking for help - Chicago/USA   shiair.xavier   12mo  C

Hello, ... My name is Shiair Xavier. I am desperately looking for help with my health situation. I do not agree with Western Medicine. I have been suffering for almost 7 years with sarcadosis and lymphoma, and am reaching out for help in getting in touch with someone who can help me with these problems. ... ... I am looking for someone knowledgeable in archetypal medicince, arthroposophy, energy medicine, and generally treating dis-ease at the soul level. I have made attempts to address this on my own, but feel I need more guidance to proceed. ... ... Many of us know that illness is truly a matter of ...   [retrieve this message]
    • please look at the videos of one A ndreas Moritz, google ”c...   chirontherainbowbridge   12mo

please look at the videos of one A ndreas Moritz, google ”cancer is not a disease + A ndreas Moritz” ... ... the full title of this particular book is ... Cancer is not a disease, It’s a survival mechanism ... ... He has quite a few videos that will clarify the whole matter, and inspire you. ... ... ... best, ... Chiron ... ...   [End]
    • While I will agree we need to treat body mind and soul as a...   JesichasHope   12mo

While I will agree we need to treat body mind and soul as a whole we must not forget our cultures have changed much, the entry of chemicals into our environment from every aspect of it brings in an artificial dis-ease promoting environment. When something other than nature causes such an out of balance within us our being is controlled by artificial means. How can the body cope with such an effect; it cannot and it becomes diseased ... ... Your mind and soul may try to be balanced but it cannot; there are forces beyond its control that moves the body out of balance. The only way to bring the ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Please repost your message on the Ask Barefoot forum for hi...   ginger21   12mo

Please repost your message on the Ask Barefoot forum for his response. ... Prayers & many blessings to you.   [End]
    • hello Shair.. i dont know where are you at the moment but a...   kristihnay   9mo

hello Shair.. i dont know where are you at the moment but all I know is that where on different parts of the world.. Just want to share this to you my dad recently been diagnosed with enlarged prostate where he found himself having difficulty in urinating. I know that sounds not similar with your case but all I can share is try taking organic nutriceutical supplements that gets rid of you free radicals that destroys the body’s normal cells. Which we tried giving my father. He was scheduled for a surgery but was cancelled after test shows normal results. Things went back to normal again. Yo ...   [retrieve this message]
    • There would be much information to share here, but first I ...   Laurel333   9mo

There would be much information to share here, but first I want to ask you if you are a hairdresser or dye your hair with the darker dyes? If so, stop immediately! More later, if interested.   [End]
    • Hi Shiair, ... ... Are you aware of the almost miraculous ...   shotsee   8mo

Hi Shiair, ... ... Are you aware of the almost miraculous results many tens of THOUSANDS of people have experienced, with most of the diseases known to humankind, from ingesting ascorbic acid? ... ... If you are still interested in finding a solution to your health problem(s), and gaining greater health in ALL areas of your body, I STRONGLY encourage you to read this article written by Dr. Robert Cathcart, M.D. http://vitamincfoundation.org/www.orthomed.com/titrate.htm ... ... You have only better health and well-being to gain by applying its recommendation. What have you got to lose? ... ... These two quote ...   [retrieve this message]
  • how to kill car carpet mold? any secrets?   #139029   13mo  C

i had a great night in my car several weeks ago with my girlfriend. :D ... ... ...unfortunately it involved drinking some wine in the back seat and spilling some on the carpeting of my car. (you know heat of the moment type..thing. lol) at first i didnt think much of it.. just wiped it up later and assumed all would be fine. its not. now my car smells of mildew for several weeks after this spill. ive read up on it and tried scrubbing down with baking soda and vacuuming. i currently applied some basic vinegar to the (assumed) effected area and i also left the vinegar bottle in the car with ...   [retrieve this message]
  • bluetooth devices are unsafe and may cause cancer!   emfrelief   13mo  C

In Recent years many of us have adopted the bluetooth headset in the mistaken belief that this is a safer option than a cellphone. All of these devices are unsafe next to the body, they emit microwave radiation that impacts our body at the cellular level. Headaches and sleep disorders are common complaints but they have also been proven to impact the blood brain barrier, damage DNA, cause cancer and a host of other diseases and ailments. ... ... FULL ARTICLE AVAILABLE AT emfrelief.net ... ... Bluetooth devices that fit in or around the ear typically radiate at 0.23 watts per kilogram (W/Kg). Go ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Hello everyone ... i read your post.It is good conten...   ramkishan754   13mo

Hello everyone ... i read your post.It is good content you posted and it is very helpfull for every one.your post is very knowledgeable. Todays everyone have phone or somthing included babies, related with Bluetooth. ... may i ask.. ... how we reduce attachment with these electronic devices? ... thanks for share very important news...   [End]
    • Thank u very much for the useful information ... I often ta...   J29Davis   11mo

Thank u very much for the useful information ... I often talk on the phone a lot ... but, unfortunately, the Bluetooth headset is very easy-to-use ... it`s just like love it so, but mother says no)))   [End]
  • Ozone Therapy/ Common Mistakes   patientadvocate   15mo  C

The biggest mistake we see in Ozone applications are listed below. ... ... Failure to test lactic acid before and during treatments. ... ... Failure to dose to the maximum. Oxidative stress presents itself as changes in the red blood cells...this can be addressed by adding catalase to your protocols. If there is no oxidative stress you can go higher in your dosing. ... ... Failure to add alkaline salts to the protocol because you must get oxygen into cancer cells which is a challenge. ... ... Failure to understand limitations....hormone dependent cancers, sarcomas, and advanced cancers can also burn glucose o ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Cancer Vaccines/Fibrosarcoma   patientadvocate   15mo  C

Fibro Sarcoma is a notorious rare cancer. It is the cancer that claimed my Father. ... ... Last week I picked up a client who had large sarcoma lesion on her forehead. Dermatofibrosarcoma. The Sarcoma was CD34 positive which increases its mobility and ability to spread. ... ... The lesion has progressed into her eye socket and surgery is not going to get 100 percent of that lesion, will require skin grafts and will disfigure this person. Since she is a model and has a model agency, surgery has been resisted. ... ... Since FibroSarcoma has shown that it can burn glucose via oxidative and anaerobic pathway ...   [retrieve this message]
  • My lymphedema seems to be getting better.   kenpochick   17mo  C

Hi. ... ... I’ve had left leg lymphedema, secondary to Hodgkins, for 17 years or so. The fluid is in my entire leg and I’m pretty spongy on the whole left side of my body. ... ... I have done lymph drainage massage and I used to wrap, but haven’t in many years. Too much work, frankly. I have a boyfriend who does gentle massage on my leg most nights and it has made it better. ... ... Recently though, I have started doing some new things and my leg is getting noticeably better. I have an ankle on the outside of my left foot. I haven’t had that in years. As well as loose skin on my foot and toes. My ...   [retrieve this message]
  • What type of brush should I use for body brushing (most rec...   bjornbjorn   20mo  C

I would like more info on brushing as I want to get started and need some help. I read somewhere that you should use a different brush for the face, is that true and if so what should be the difference? What are the best brushes to use for both body and face? Also how long should skin brushing take? How effective is it at cleaning the lymph nodes and I Heard to always brush towards the heart is that also true? ... ... Any help would be much appreciated.   [End]
    • I haven’t purchased any yet but the ayurvedic method of bod...   guelphhealer   17mo

I haven’t purchased any yet but the ayurvedic method of body brushing is called Garshana and they use raw silk gloves. You could go to a site that I love http://www.thenewportmassageschool.com/product/garshana-therapy-certification-class/ ... ... I am hoping to take the courses on line. I do a hot oil massage now and it is leading me to ayurveda. In the meantime I do a body brush sometimes using just the regular bath mits or a loofah brush, gently. I’m into tantra a little and so sometimes I even start with a feather because the tickling sensation actually starts to open the folicles (I lear ...   [retrieve this message]
  • How effective is the Sota Magnetic Pulser at helping drain ...   bjornbjorn   20mo  C

I just bought a Sota Magnetic Pulser and was curious to see how effective it was at clearing the lymph nodes. I dont want to start out doing it too long and releasing to many toxins at once. Also Where should I start pointing the device and for how long. ... ... I also want to avoid electropollution so other than garlic and prescriptions what should be avoided while using the Magnetic Pulser?   [End]
    • I do not think you face any dangers when using the magnetic...   wateroflife   20mo

I do not think you face any dangers when using the magnetic pulser, certainly not electropollution or electroporation. ... ... I doubt you will experience much clearing out of your lymph nodes as it is not as effective as the silver pulser blood electrifier. ... ... The magnetic pulser is used to turn off the pathogens that hide in organs including the lymph nodes. ... ... I have used it many times on and off for up to 40 minutes at a time on every part of my body moving it half a diameter of the paddle each time. There has been no ill effect and some very good effects. Some people have used it for hou ...   [retrieve this message]
  • I just bought a Sota Magnetic Pulser now I need help with u...   bjornbjorn   20mo  C

I just bought a Magnetic Pulser for the purpose of Lymph drainage and I am hoping it is effective. How do I use it and where do I use it? Are there any spots that I shouldnt use it and where are the most effective place to put it. Any help would be much appreciated. ... ... Thank you   [End]
  • What is the best at home treatment for Lymph Drainage?   bjornbjorn   20mo  C

I was just wondering what was the best at home lymph drainage treatment, that is relatively cheap as well? Any help would be much appreciated.   [End]
    • One REALLY good thing would be daily skin brushing. I’m sur...   chirontherainbowbridge   20mo

One REALLY good thing would be daily skin brushing. I’m sure you’ll find good posts on it with a search. Important to have the right brush, and to stroke towards the heart... ... ... Another is (said to be) rebounding. (with a small home rebounder) I’ve never liked it--it feels jarring to me. ... ... Of course, daily walking, at a fairly rapid pace--when you get the added benefit -if you are outside in nature- of recharging yourself also--which will do a lot. ... ... Then there are certain types of fruit or veg. which are especially cleansing to lymph. (I’m not an expert in this) ... I would google this on ...   [retrieve this message]
  • A lump below my left ear about 6cm long.   hiluxkk   21mo

I am 52 years old male, stay in Kota Kinabalu, Sabah, Malaysia. ... ... I have been dignosed NPC according to oncolgist on september last year. I refused to go for the oxtodox treatment and I was tried Geson therapy for 3 weeks but reasult is not better. it seem like getting bigger each day. ... ... Recently I get some B17 and taking for a week and no effect till today and i have done a live flush last 2 wee ks ago, many stones pass out and my stool is black this few days. Any body can advice on my symthoms? ... ... I would to know what is real thing I am having (I found that oncologist is not telling th ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Video Embedded Hemp Oil Cures Cancer and More!   Labrat The Tenacious   22mo  C

Hello, ... ... I am wondering if you have found any treatment that worked especially for the Edolimax nana. Do you have any suggestions for treatment. I have similar problems: yeast, Edolimax, PPTU, a ...   [End]
  • Dichloroacetate Update   patientadvocate   24mo  C

Here are some updates using Mixed protocols with DCA being the constant. ... ... Prostate- ... Good response using ALKA-v6 and DCA in prostate cancer. In two weeks psa declined almost 10 points wow. Pain free for second week, now experiencing sudden pain but overall energy and health appears better. Looks like die off with inflamatory response. 72 hours later pain is decreased and symptoms subsiding. Again looking like die off with immune activity. ... ... Stage IV Breast Cancer- ... ... Doing IV-C and IV ALA. Started on ozone and dca, immediate decline in CEA and lactic acid. After one month sudden exace ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Here are some updates using Mixed protocols with DCA being ...   Hveragerthi   24mo

Here are some updates using Mixed protocols with DCA being the constant. ... ... Prostate- ... Good response using ALKA-v6 and DCA in prostate cancer. In two weeks psa declined almost 10 points wow. Pain free for second week, now experiencing sudden pain but overall energy and health appears better. Looks like die off with inflamatory response. 72 hours later pain is decreased and symptoms subsiding. Again looking like die off with immune activity. ... ... Stage IV Breast Cancer - ... ... Doing IV-C and IV ALA. Started on ozone and dca, immediate decline in CEA and lactic acid. ... ... ... It i ...   [retrieve this message]
      • Patientadvocate, ... ... You have helped me and so many ot...   steps   23mo

Patientadvocate, ... ... You have helped me and so many others..we are forever grateful....keep up the miraculous work! ... ... Hveragerthi, you never never answered any of my questions.. I noticed you harrass on here as well..post and leave and then follow and harrass..not reading anymore of your post..what lives have you saved, have you actually sat at someones bedside when they are near death and taken them out or by the hand ..I doubt it. ... ...   [End]
        • Hveragerthi, you never never answered any of my questions....   Hveragerthi   23mo

Hveragerthi, you never never answered any of my questions.. ... ... ... What questions?  I just looked through your posting history and you have been posting strictly in parasite forums.  IF you asked me any questions why would you post them in parasite forums since I don’t look at these forums being that the whole parasite issue is so overblown?  If you have questions for me then you should post them someplace I will actually see them.   ... ... ... I noticed you harrass on here as well..post and leave and then follow and harrass.. ... ... So pointing out misleading and dangerous ...   [retrieve this message]
          • Herbalist and very knowledgable you are... ... but my resea...   steps   23mo

Herbalist and very knowledgable you are... ... but my research has convinced me that the lack of oxygen is the root cause of most and if not all disease. ... I support patientadvocate. ... His recommendations healed me in less than a week and I am getting better, I am finally getting it right. ... Am I cured? NO. It will take time. I do not know but since I have been asymptomatic for too long and I didn’t realize I was even inflicted with this disease until a hyperinfestation was present througout my body with these silent killers..it may well take a long time or even a lifetime but I strongly believ ...   [retrieve this message]
            • It was recommended that I add alkav6 and miraculously withi...   steps   23mo

It was recommended that I add alkav6 and miraculously within days my body healed, my hands and nails had split open from chemo and herbs. My liver spots disappeared right before my eyes. ... ... Without digestive enzymes and oxygen therapy I believe that we can take all the herbs, supplements we want and most is not absorbed even if at all.   [End]
              • I am currently using a chi machine and the ERE from HTE , I...   steps   23mo

I am currently using a chi machine and the ERE from HTE , I have met a wonderful lady whom cured herself from cancer using these machines and no longer needs peroxide IV’s. ... ... Probiotics are a must as well to incorporate along with the others that I mentioned previously... ... ... The chi machine is the best machine ever created by man! ... ... Every household and all ages can benefit from a chi machine on a daily basis..looking forward to a healing and enjoying life again.   [End]
              • Without digestive enzymes and oxygen therapy I believe tha...   Hveragerthi   23mo

Without digestive enzymes and oxygen therapy I believe that we can take all the herbs, supplements we want and most is not absorbed even if at all. ... ... That’s not true.  In fact, oxygen therapies need to be done away from herbs since they can oxidize the herbs rendering them useless.  ... ... ... As far as enzymes go the ones that substitute for the body’s own enzymes shut down the body’s production of those enzymes.  And your amylase, pectinase, cellulase and hemicellulase all increase the blood sugar.  Might as well go feed on Ding Dongs for your cancer. ... ... ... Then the ...   [retrieve this message]
            • Herbalist and very knowledgable you are... ... but my rese...   Hveragerthi   23mo

Herbalist and very knowledgable you are... ... but my research has convinced me that the lack of oxygen is the root cause of most and if not all disease. ... ... ... I can think of a number of diseases, in fact most, that do not occur from a lack of oxygen.  Osteoarthritis, for example.  In addition there are autoimmune disorders, cystic fibrosis and other genetic diseases, the various forms of diabetes, etc.  None of which are a result of lack of oxygen. ... ... ... What is really funny is that he claims that oxygen cannot reach the cells in an acidic environment.  But a simple se ...   [retrieve this message]
  • American Cancer Advocates Looking For Investor To Start Up...   patientadvocate   25mo  C

We are looking for an investor to help us start a cancer reteat outside of Boulder Colorado. ... ... Reason for Boulder is that we found licensed oncologist who has partnered with natural practioner. ... ... Now people can get insurance and lab reimbursements that otherwise would have been paid for out- of- pocket. ... ... We have found 6 bedroom houses that are beautiful for 400k and less. ... ... Rents will be 500$ per week and all rents will be paid to investor. ... ... For more details contact me at me email ... ... ... patientadvocate2@yahoo.com ... Nurse@americancanceradvocates.com ... ... Bret   [retrieve this message]
  • Dying To Be Me: My Journey from Cancer, to Near Death, to T...   #136970   25mo  C

... ... PBS has been running a Wayne Dyer series in my region that has included ... mention of the spiritual healing of his leukemia by John of God in Brazil.  ... He’s mentioned other similar healing modularities and also had a few words from ... Anita Moorjani, author of "Dying To Be Me: My ... Journey from Cancer, to Near Death, to True Healing," who during a near ... death experience, found her spiritual self and knew that in returning to her ... body it would be healed.  Because I’ve survived prostate cancer, lung ... cancer (twice) and am currently dealing with multiple myeloma I bought ...   [retrieve this message]
  • DMSO Potentiated Therapies/ Vitamin C for Leukemia. IT Work...   R patientadvocate   26mo  C

WOW! ... ... Ever since we started to potentiate therapies with dmso we are seeing far greater responses. ... ... Recent succes is a Florida client who was doing ascorbate infusions, naltrexo with ALA, and then mineral citrates. ... ... He was doing 3x week 50,000 mg. His smudge cells went from 3% to 70% in six months which is good prognostic indicator. Smudge cells are very weak in inferior leukemia cells. ... ... His CEA tracked lower and cell counts bounced all around but tracked lower overall. Cell counts do not tell you if cells are dead or alive. ... ... He started to show oxidative stress upon red ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Good post. I also have tried the use of DMSO with a mixture...   robtyea   25mo

Good post. I also have tried the use of DMSO with a mixture of food grade H2o2 reduced to 3%. It was used on one of my cats who had large tumors on her underbelly. ... I knew that I would not be able to administer the H2O2 orally, so the Dmso was used to introduce it into the blood stream. ... The tumors are almost gone, within 10 days of treatment. ...   [End]
  • healthy cells influence on cancerous cells   jaguar57   26mo

Cancers First Step ... http://the-scientist.com/2012/02/08/cancers-first-step/ ... ... Now researchers have presented one model of how the local [cellular] environment regulates and prevents the expansion of a single mutant cell into a tumor. ... ... The finding, published this week in Nature, confirms past studies that show cancer is not simply a product of the buildup of DNA mutations in a cell, but rather is dependent on the architecture of a cell’s local environment. ... ... Joan Brugge of the Harvard Medical School said ”We found that a majority of the oncogenes [cancer producing genes] were unable to ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Lymphoma and Glutahione   #134141   30mo

This is consider one of the most lack of reason cancer exist today! ... ... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Eh2PYQBICWs&feature=BFa&list=PL0A621AD514292C99&lf=results_main   [End]
  • I.V. infusions of vitamin C, (Ascorbates)   patientadvocate   3y  C

Metastatic colon cancer has been resistant to this therapy as is fibro sarcoma. ... ... All other cancers especially leukemia, lymphoma, myeloma, breast cancer have resonded well. ... ... Critics of this therapy are not educated and experts. Critics of this therapy fear competition or have been misinformed. ... ... Here is the Riordan protocols, they have done tens of thousands of infusions. ... ... http://www.doctoryourself.com/RiordanIVC.pdf ... ... We will work with your doctor to get these infusions done at home to lower cost and increase dosing.   [End]
  • Cancer Treatments using Oxygen Therapies work much better i...   patientadvocate   3y  C

A short while ago I posted a firm position on the relationship of oxygen to Ph.  We are talking fractions of points with respect to blood ph but cellular ph and extracellular fluid ph can vary widely. ... ... Although several clinics are now following our original publication and recommendations regarding cesium and oxygen (by augmenting oxygen therapies with heavy metalic salts,) although their success rates for treating even late stage illnesses sky rocketted, even though the relationship between mineral salts and blood/cellular oxygen has been clearly demonstrated, my postings came unde ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Large b cell lymphoma   cjemmons   3y  C

Hi, I was diagnosed with large b cell lymphoma in May and have been on essiac tea for 6 weeks. The tumors on my scalp are swelling and multiplying. Is it too soon to expect results? I’m also doing the cottage cheese/flax seed thing. Watching my diet, but I’ve cheated a bit.   [End]
    • B cell lymphoma is another example of a viral induced cance...   Hveragerthi   3y

B cell lymphoma is another example of a viral induced cancer.  Antivirals such as pau d’ arco (lapacho, taheebo, tabeuia, ipe roxo), andrographis and chaparral are all excellent for lymphomas, and much better choices than Essiac, which is primarily a cleanser. ...   [End]
    • Please read my latest post. ... ... Also I would recommend...   patientadvocate   3y

Please read my latest post. ... ... Also I would recommend viral antigen or viral antibody testing for EBV, CMV, retro virus type A, entero virus. ... ... This will help you decide whether your cancer has a viral link to it for if it does, ascorbate infusions are needed warranted. ... ... ESSIAC should be bought from Resperin corp. You should double the strength and drink it all day long. Stay away from sugar and starches. ... ... Flax seed and cottage cheese, the cottage cheese should be organic or even Keefer. Blended in a blender. The Essiac should be mixed with tiny bit of bicarbonates to strip hydrogen ...   [retrieve this message]
    • start taking organic chlorophyll from Alfa Alfa in a liquid...   biser   31mo

start taking organic chlorophyll from Alfa Alfa in a liquid also shark liver oil..this will help with your immunity to fight this.   [End]
  • Laughter is Best Medicine   patientadvocate   3y  C

Cancer is every single day for those affected by it!   It never takes a day off or a lunch break.  We battle and battle and worry about our families. ... ... Take just 3 minutes out of your hectic day and watch this video...laughter is not inappropriate for cancer patients, my Father was on his death bed and Mom would play Johny Carson Best on a CD and we would all laugh together. ... ...   ... ... http://tywkiwdbi.blogspot.com/2011/05/how-to-tease-your-dog.html ... ...   ... ... Bret  ... ... American Cancer Advocates ...   [End]
  • Iridium & Ruthenium Reported to be Anti Cancerous   perfectmus   3y  C

Traveling internationally and even out of your state can mean catching some nasties that could put you in bed and out of work for a week or two. ... ... With the recent development of radiation contaminating our air in the Western Pacific that has raised a level of awareness, concern and even despair, with hundreds of thousands of people trying to buy iodine. ... ... However, Iodine is not for every body and it only protects the thyroid glands, the rest of the organs are exposed to cancer causing radiation. ... ... While it has been reported that many viruses such as the retrovirus and the Candida virus ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Ihave CLL, what should I take   wicki   3y

What herbs, muschrooms, vitamins should I take to try and get rid of CLL?   [End]
  • Natural Healing Burkitt's Lymphoma - HIV   littlemomma94117   3y  C

Hi - ... My brother has Burkitt’s Lymphoma and is HIV positive. He is in remission for the second time right now, but his dr fully expects the cancer to come back. I want to make him as strong as he can be so he is ready when it does. He really struggles with platelets and WBC. Can he take Sesame seed oil, papaya leaf extract and wheat grass juice together safely? What about alkaline water? Thanks.   [End]
    • i would suggest he read up on ozone therapy, purchase a set...   #132242   3y

i would suggest he read up on ozone therapy, purchase a setup for home use and ozonate himself as much as possible... particularly funneling over the thymus gland, but also saunas, insufflation and drinking water. ... ...   [End]
    •  My brother has Burkitt’s Lymphoma and is HIV positive...   Hveragerthi   3y

My brother has Burkitt’s Lymphoma and is HIV positive. He is in remission for the second time right now, but his dr fully expects the cancer to come back. I want to make him as strong as he can be so he is ready when it does. He really struggles with platelets and WBC. Can he take Sesame seed oil, papaya leaf extract and wheat grass juice together safely? What about alkaline water? Thanks. ... ... Burkitt’s lymphoma is another viral induced cancer caused by the Epstein Barre virus. ... ... The best herbs for lymphoma viruses are chaparral, pau d’ arco and andrographis especially when combine ...   [retrieve this message]
    • See: ... ... http://www.curezone.com/forums/fm.asp?i=1767...   Dquixote1217   3y

See: ... ... http://www.curezone.com/forums/fm.asp?i=1767531#i ... ... Also, to set the record straight, although the Epstein Barr Virus (EBV) has been associated strongly with Burkitt’s lymphoma in some parts of the world (such as Africa), ini the United States most Burkitt’s Lymphoma cells do not carry EBV and most medical authorities do not consider Burkitt’s Lymphoma in the U.S. to have viral origins.  See for example: ... ... http://www.ehealthmd.com/library/lymphoma/nhl_causes.html ...   [End]
      •   http://www.curezone.com/forums/fm.asp?i=1767531#i .....   Hveragerthi   3y

http://www.curezone.com/forums/fm.asp?i=1767531#i ... ... Also, to set the record straight, although the Epstein Barr Virus (EBV) has been associated strongly with Burkitt’s lymphoma in some parts of the world (such as Africa), ini the United States most Burkitt’s Lymphoma cells do not carry EBV and most medical authorities do not consider Burkitt’s Lymphoma in the U.S. to have viral origins.  ... ... Once again Tony fails to do proper research and uses the "most" assumption with no real evidence to back it up. ... ... http://www.scienceblog.com/community/older/2003/A/20037282.ht ...   [retrieve this message]
        • to the OP, i am very sorry you have to witness this nonsens...   #132242   3y

to the OP, i am very sorry you have to witness this nonsense. this person seems to cause trouble on curezone forgetting the primary mission is to help people out. ... ... regardless of whether EBV is causative, it is good to know that there is at the very least an association with the virus. ... ... EBV was also the supposed cause of CFS a long time ago but current thinking has changed a lot on the subject. ... ... there most definitely is disagreement on the subject as to whether viruses as a class do cause disease or whether they are just opportunistic. this is the age old pasteur vs bechamp debate. mo ...   [retrieve this message]
          •   this person seems to cause trouble on curezone ...   Hveragerthi   3y

this person seems to cause trouble on curezone forgetting the primary mission is to help people out. ... ... What do you think I am doing by posting all the medical abstracts?  The idea is to inform and help people. ... ... So how does your nonsense of complaining about my helping people fit the mission you mentioned? ... ... personally i agree with donquixote on the subject, viruses are rarely causative. if a virus was causative, what was the cause of the virus? what was the cause of the cause? this logic becomes quickly recursive and pointless. ... ... This has already been explained in ...   [retrieve this message]
        • Despite your trying to put words in my mouth, as you often ...   Dquixote1217   3y

Despite your trying to put words in my mouth, as you often do, I will note that nowhere did I say that EPV was not associated with Burkitt’s lymphoma in the US, only that it was not associated with most instances of EPV. ... ... Tell me, how exactly does "Burkitt’s lymphoma are only associated with EBV in 10-15% of all reported cases" in your post contradict my reporting that most Burkitt lymphoma cells in the U.S. do not contain EBV?  If you equate 15% with "most", then perhaps it is easier to understand your opinion that viruses cause "most" cancers. ...   [retrieve this message]
          •  Despite your trying to put words in my mouth, as you ...   Hveragerthi   3y

Despite your trying to put words in my mouth, as you often do, ... ... LOL!!!!  Look who is talking.   ... ... I will note that nowhere did I say that EPV was not associated with Burkitt’s lymphoma in the US, only that it was not associated with most instances of EPV. ... ... First of all it is EBV not EPV.  So you are now admitting that cancer viruses can cause cancer, including EBV?  That is not what you were stating on the debate boards with your two person panel post or in the past. ... ... Tell me, how exactly does "Burkitt’s lymphoma are only associated with EBV in 10 ...   [retrieve this message]
            • Yes, EBV not EPV.  My mistake - evidently typing too f...   Dquixote1217   3y

Yes, EBV not EPV.  My mistake - evidently typing too fast with too little brain power too early in the morning.  Thanks for pointing that out. ... ... Now, to answer your question:  Where do you find me ever posting that oleander is effective against ALL cancers?  That is much like you tried to attribute me saying that no cancer was caused by viruses or no Burkitt’s lymphoma was associated with EBV in the U.S.  What I have said repeatedly is that nothing works 100% and that no one should rely on any one single item to beat cancer and keep it from returning. ... ... He ...   [retrieve this message]
              • Don, that was a great posting. I sincerely thank you for sh...   #132242   3y

Don, that was a great posting. I sincerely thank you for sharing that information, and no doubt many people will benefit. ... ... And it is very true that nothing works 100% of the time for everyone. This is why in health matters it is so important to keep an open mind. I think any reasonably intelligent person realizes that modern medicine research has been almost completely corrupted so we really can’t just blindly site/trust in studies anymore. Hopefully at some point the medical community will rescale itself and earn the public’s trust once again. Sadly I think this will only happen when th ...   [retrieve this message]
              •  Yes, EBV not EPV.  My mistake - evidently typing...   Hveragerthi   3y

Yes, EBV not EPV.  My mistake - evidently typing too fast with too little brain power too early in the morning.  Thanks for pointing that out. ... ... Now, to answer your question:  Where do you find me ever posting that oleander is effective against ALL cancers?  ... ... I have seen both you and Luella recommend this every time anyone with any type of cancer has posted on these boards.  Tell every one here where you have posted on which cancers oleander is supposedly good for and which ones it clearly is not? ... ... That is much like you tried to attribute me say ...   [retrieve this message]
                • Fess up, H   Dquixote1217   3y

I guess you must have missed this one: ... ... http://clinicaltrials.gov/ct/show/NCT00554268?order=107 ... ... And you were going to teach me how to do research? ... ... Fess up, H - the only problem you have with oleander is  your petty vendictiveness against me for daring to disagree with your minority opinion that viruses cause most cancer or that cancer is contagious. ... ... Besides your views on cancer, you virorously defend soy, put down liver flushes, put down alkalizing, demand scientific proof and disregard actual real life observation that lies at the heart of natural healing and ...   [retrieve this message]
                  •   ... ... ... ... ... ...   Hveragerthi   3y

... ... ... ... ... ... I guess you must have missed this one: ... ... http://clinicaltrials.gov/ct/show/NCT00554268?order=107 ... ... ROTFLMAO!!!!  First of all you must have missed the big bold colored lettering that CLEARLY STATES " This study is currently recruiting participants. " ... ... I guess I have to explain to you what this SIMPLE concept means.  It means that they are looking for guinea pigs, the study is not currently being conducted!!!  They have been trying to recruit guinea pigs since Novem ...   [retrieve this message]
                    • Image Embedded 2009 ASCO report on Oleander Phase I trial   Dquixote1217   3y

Actually, the summary results of the initial Phase I study at MD Anderson Cancer Clinic were presented at the 2009 ASCO meeting, where, though the trial was conducted primarily to determine the maximum safe dose, it was noteworthy that 9 out of 20 patients already had their cancers stabilized after 2 months.  After 6 months, only 2 patients had increased progression with new metasteses and only 1 other had increased clinical progression. ... ... Here are a couple of images from the poster presentation at the meeting: ... ... ... ... ... ... As regards safety issues, in addition ...   [retrieve this message]
  • HIV/ lymphoma help needed fast!!   Packers45   3y  C

Hello. I just posted on earthclinic as well looking for advice. I have been HIV positive for 3 years.. I never took arvs mainly due to non insurance/ denial etc... To make a long story short I have now developed lymphoma which is common in HIV when the tcell count gets below 200. Now I have no idea what to do.. Will I have to go on HIV mess.. Will I have to do chemo.. Staying away from HIV meds was was I wanted to do bow I seem to have made the situation worse to have to do both meds and chemo to beat this.. Is there anyway around this to battle both of these at once and clear them out.. A ...   [retrieve this message]
    • A combination of chaparral, pau d’ arco and andrographis is...   Hveragerthi   3y

A combination of chaparral, pau d’ arco and andrographis is very effective in dealing with both HIV, preveiously known as Human T-Celll leukemia/lymphoma virus type 3, as well as the lymphoma the virus is associated with.  The herbs should be taken 3-4 times daily at least 20 minutes before meals. ... ... The herb suma can be used to increase your CD4 counts. ...   [End]
      • HV ... ... I know you don’t believe that HIV leads to AIDS...   slider25   3y

HV ... ... I know you don’t believe that HIV leads to AIDS, and that it only lowers CD4 counts, but what if someone has HIV and they do nothing about it? Does it lead to lymphomas or leave people susceptible to immune issues in the future? ... ... ... Slider   [End]
        •  I know you don’t believe that HIV leads to AIDS, and ...   Hveragerthi   3y

I know you don’t believe that HIV leads to AIDS, and that it only lowers CD4 counts, but what if someone has HIV and they do nothing about it? Does it lead to lymphomas or leave people susceptible to immune issues in the future? ... ... The problem is that HIV cannot cause AIDS under the original definition of AIDS.  The definition of AIDS was changed back in the early 80s to fit the HIV virus since Gallo, who had already been busted for scientific fraud, lied to the world again with his claim that HIV caused AIDS.  So the government had to find a way to cover up his lie.   ...   [retrieve this message]
          • I am HIV+. I was taken in by non-sensical, unproven, undoc...   showbiz   3y

I am HIV+. I was taken in by non-sensical, unproven, undocumented theories such as ”HIV does not cause AIDS.” I made the choice to not take ARVs, and stopped going to the doctor. I believed that HIV was harmless and would not have any effect on me. This choice led to a very scary brush with death; I landed in a hospital with life threatening Pneumocystis Pneumonia, and CD4 count of am HIV+. I was taken in by non-sensical, unproven, undocumented theories such as ”HIV does not cause AIDS.” I made the choice to not take ARVs, and stopped going to the doctor. I believed that HIV was h ...   [retrieve this message]
      • ... ”A combination of chaparral, pau d’ arco and andrograph...   showbiz   3y

... ”A combination of chaparral, pau d’ arco and andrographis is very effective in dealing with both HIV, preveiously known as Human T-Celll leukemia/lymphoma virus type 3, as well as the lymphoma the virus is associated with. The herbs should be taken 3-4 times daily at least 20 minutes before meals.” ... ... Prove it. Show one or preferably more than one documented piece of evidence that backs up your claim about these herbs and HIV. I will not even ask for a double blind study. ... ... I believe in the healing power of herbs. 3000 years of anecdotal evidence is more than enough convincing. Bu ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Research the info by H., and if it’s good, then you can be ...   mertletertle   3y

Research the info by H., and if it’s good, then you can be confident in doing that. ... Otherwise, MMS by Jim Humble has been used to help HIV/cancer patients, both. So has Essiac tea. ... Research both these links, quickly: ... http://jimhumble.biz/ ... That link addresses both cancer/HIV. ... http://cancertutor.com/AIDS/AIDS.html ... That link has info on cancer/AIDS/HIV. ... All right? there is healing for you in creation! Do your homework, and utilize the plan you choose, wholeheartedly, so it will work! always include the diet for healing. ... God bless you and heal you! ... Marilyn ...   [retrieve this message]
    • How was your lymphoma diagnosed? ... ... I was told I prob...   resistanceisfruitful   3y

How was your lymphoma diagnosed? ... ... I was told I probably had lymphoma, but the surgical biopsy came back negative. If they had not done the biopsy, I’m sure they would have presumptively diagnosed it as lymphoma.  Then the docs insisted I had tuberculosis, but all the blood cultures came back negative for bacterial, fungal and mycobacterial pathogens. I’ve never been exposed to TB. ... ... Finally, organic acid tests from an orthomolecular clinic determined I have fungal and bacterial overgrowth in my gut, which I am treating with a combination of allopathic and natural drugs. ... ... I am als ...   [retrieve this message]
    • important for you to read this   motif   3y

http://www.sciencemag.org/feature/data/cohen/266-5191-1642a.pdf ... ... http://www.duesberg.com/index.html   [End]
  • Wife was just given 2 weeks to live yesterday PLEASE HELP   Mcmaddison34   3y  C

Hello, I am brand new to cure zone today. I am devastated. My 30 year old wife has been sick for about 6 months, just tired and unwell feeling. We attributed it to us moving twice for my job and just stress. Well in the past week she has been to a million doctors and a million tests ... And they ate saying that she has stage 5 lymphoma that has mestast. To her bones and brain... How could this be!!!! she got to the point where she was so tired days she would not be able to stay awake for more than 2 hours a day which finally prompted the doctor but we were never expecting this. The oncologist ...   [retrieve this message]
    •  Lymphomas are another great example of viral induced ...   Hveragerthi   3y

Lymphomas are another great example of viral induced cancers.  The good news is that they are also some of the easiest cancers to address, although the metastases can be a bit of an issue. ... ... Main thing is to address the virus, which will vary some with the type of lymphoma.  But Epstein Barre virus (EBV) is the most common cause of lymphomas: ... ... http://curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=1444572#i ... ... Ozone therapy is the most effective and safest cancer therapy available: ... ... http://curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=1758148#i ... ... http://curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=1523717#i ... ... ht ...   [retrieve this message]
      • Thank you for taking the time to reply. So should she take ...   Mcmaddison34   3y

Thank you for taking the time to reply. So should she take all of the herbs at the same time and how many at a time, how ... Many times a day? Will it possibly turn it around? Thanks, Ben   [End]
        •  Thank you for taking the time to reply. So should she...   Hveragerthi   3y

Thank you for taking the time to reply. So should she take all of the herbs at the same time and how many at a time, how ... Many times a day? ... ... It is going to depend in part on how the herbs come.  Powders, capsules, tinctures, standardized or not.  Bulk powders are the best so you can make your own blend.  If you go this way blend the chaparral, pau d’ arco and andrographis together in equal amounts by weight.  For example one ounce of each.  It is going to taste pretty nasty so you may want to capsule this.  You can buy empty capsules at the health fo ...   [retrieve this message]
    • I’m so sorry to hear about what’s happened, I’m sure it mus...   hoppimike   3y

I’m so sorry to hear about what’s happened, I’m sure it must be horrible - well done for coming on Curezone though, I mean you may as well get the best of what mainstream AND alternative medicine has to offer! ... ... I’ll admit, I’m new and this is not my regular forum. The only things I have come across which seemed to hold promise for cancer were colloidal silver, MMS, inhibiting telomerase, stuff like that. I’m sure Hveragerthi has way more experience here than me, but I thought it can’t hurt to throw some things up. I’ve also heard of something in apricot seeds being good for stopping canc ...   [retrieve this message]
      •   I’ll admit, I’m new and this is not my regular forum...   Hveragerthi   3y

I’ll admit, I’m new and this is not my regular forum. The only things I have come across which seemed to hold promise for cancer were colloidal silver, MMS, inhibiting telomerase, stuff like that. I’m sure Hveragerthi has way more experience here than me, but I thought it can’t hurt to throw some things up. I’ve also heard of something in apricot seeds being good for stopping cancer but all these are really just googlable things that might help you assess options. ... ... Apricot seeds are a source of laetrile (amygdalin).  This is good for early stage cancer, but not for advanced ...   [retrieve this message]
        • wow ozone is stronger than MMS? Sorry for being so ignorant...   hoppimike   3y

wow ozone is stronger than MMS? Sorry for being so ignorant (and for bringing all this up in such an important thread, but it might help in general), but is it safe to use ozone orally as you would MMS or is it simply TOO strong?   [End]
          • Should she try chemo ... Or just stick to alternatives? Als...   Mcmaddison34   3y

Should she try chemo ... Or just stick to alternatives? Also is there anything to try for her energy level, she is now awake about an hour out of the entire ... Day then feels too weak to get out of bed.. I am on my way to whole foods, I called before and they said they do not have the powdered form of the herbs only pills, what dosage should I give her tonight and will we see results fast. Thank you so much for any advice.   [End]
            • Me again, I have also been googling all day and see a ... P...   Mcmaddison34   3y

Me again, I have also been googling all day and see a ... Product called sutherlandia opc? If I were to order that could she mix that with the 3 previous suggested herbs? Thanks, sorry so many questions   [End]
              •  Me again, I have also been googling all day and see a...   Hveragerthi   3y

Me again, I have also been googling all day and see a ... Product called sutherlandia opc? If I were to order that could she mix that with the 3 previous suggested herbs? Thanks, sorry so many questions ... ... I have seen a lot of research on the actual herb sutherlandia over the years and it looks really great.  I even bought seeds a few years back and tried to grow it.  The seeds never sprouted though.  Sutherlandia can be added though without an issue. ... ... Sutherlandia OPC though adds an oleander extract, which I personally do not like or recommend.  There are so ma ...   [retrieve this message]
              • Sutherlandia OPC is made of 80% oleander extract and 2...   Dquixote1217   3y

Sutherlandia OPC is made of 80% oleander extract and 20% of the South Africa Cancer bush (Sutherlandia frutescens).  It is actually the oleander which is the most effective component against cancer.  I would recommend it for just about any cancer; however, it does not work overnight and normally a person should have a couple of months or more estimated time left to use an oleander based supplement as a primary component of a cancer fighting regime.  In addition, SOPC is normally delivered from South Africa and usually takes 10-14 days to arrive.  ... ... Two possible o ...   [retrieve this message]
                •  Sutherlandia OPC is made of 80% oleander extract...   Hveragerthi   3y

Sutherlandia OPC is made of 80% oleander extract and 20% of the South Africa Cancer bush (Sutherlandia frutescens).  It is actually the oleander which is the most effective component against cancer.  ... ... I have to disagree.  I have seen the studies for cancers using Sutherlandia frutescens and the studies are pretty impressive.  I have not found any studies yet backing oleander as a cancer therapy.  If i had to choose between the two I would definitely go with Sutherlandia frutescens myself. ...   [End]
                  • Sutherlandia frutescens and oleander   Dquixote1217   3y

Then I suppose we may have to agree to disagree, but I will add a bit to back what I have said: ... ... I too have seen studies backing Sutherlandia frutescens against cancer.  It wasn’t nicknamed the "South Africa CANCER BUSH" for nothing.  On the other hand, I have also seen numerous studies backing oleander against cancer, including two patented oleander extract medicines currently in FDA trials. See for example: ... ... Case Reports and Studies on Oleander ... ... In addition to those studies, it has been reported from a source close to one of the oleander p ...   [retrieve this message]
            • Re: Wife was just given 2 weeks to live yesterday PLEASE HE...   Hveragerthi   3y

Should she try chemo ... Or just stick to alternatives? ... ... Legally I cannot say whether or not to use chemo.  Personally though I would NEVER undergo chemo myself.  But each person needs to make their own decision as far as this goes. ... ... Also is there anything to try for her energy level, she is now awake about an hour out of the entire ... Day then feels too weak to get out of bed.. ... ... There are a few herbs that can help with energy, and both also anticancer.  The herbs are suma and jiaogulan (Gynostemma).  Either one will work or both can be used.  Jiaogula ...   [retrieve this message]
          •  wow ozone is stronger than MMS? ... ... Yes, the st...   Hveragerthi   3y

wow ozone is stronger than MMS? ... ... Yes, the strongest oxidizer is fluorine (F), followed by the hydroxyradical (OH), then singlet oxygen (O) that is a breakdown product of ozone, then ozone (O 3 ), then hydrogen peroxide (H 2 O 2 ), then chlorine (Cl), then chlorine dioxide (ClO 2 ), then finally oxygen. ... ... Sorry for being so ignorant (and for bringing all this up in such an important thread, but it might help in general), but is it safe to use ozone orally as you would  MMS  or is it simply TOO strong? ... ... I would personally do ozone over MMS anytime.  I am not a b ...   [retrieve this message]
    • You should also look into the doctrine its free and works: ...   Newport   3y

You should also look into the doctrine its free and works: ... http://theiamwork.com/mediawiki/index.php?title=Doctrine ... ...   [End]
    • Please read the book Anticancer by David Servan-Schreiber (...   gddss   3y

Please read the book Anticancer by David Servan-Schreiber (who is an MD and a PhD who had brain cancer). Give your wife only anticancer foods, such as spinach, kale, broccoli, cauliflower, onions, garlic, ginger, blueberries, blackberries, cranberries, pomegranate juice. Give her turmeric (the spice) or curcumin capsules. Have her drink green tea, dandelion tea, and p’au darco tea. Give her green juices (made from celery, spinach, green peppers, etc with carrots for flavor). Do not let her eat meat, dairy, sugar, or flour. Get her some flax oil and have her take that every day. Have ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Sorry to hear that it appears to be so critical.. ... My ad...   gtango   3y

Sorry to hear that it appears to be so critical.. ... My advise, forget chemo...what good is a lousy month ? ... ... Instead go to cancertutor.com and read it..it’s hands down the best alternative site on the web. after reading it, call them for a consultation or call Bill Henderson for a consultation.(his contact info should be on the site) ... ... There have been people who have been days from passing on and have reversed their cancers. Don’t give up !   [End]
    • I hear you, and you don’t have time to read books or just ”...   mertletertle   3y

I hear you, and you don’t have time to read books or just ”hope” something will help. ... I was cured of cancer, naturally, but I had more time. ... Here are some people to contact: ... ... Tony Isaacs at http://curezone.com/forums/f.asp?f=861 ... ... Julie Seward, naturopath, sweet girl: 317-430-7923 She has a plan to beat cancer, and low prices on her services. Gives advice free on phone. ... ... www.plantcures.com...very knowledgeable, well-educated, beats cancer with bloodroot or bloodroot + essiac...can usually get these locally, or put in a stat order, like overnight. He may give you all the instruction ...   [retrieve this message]
      • Thank you for all the replies but now I am more ... Confuse...   Mcmaddison34   3y

Thank you for all the replies but now I am more ... Confused about all the different options. Is there one specific or 2 ... Specific herbs to use it things to do or 3.. Just to narrow it down? I am just so devastated and with them giving her 2 ... Weeks now less, is there something that will stop it? I guess I’m just confused with all of the different protocols and which works ... The fastest.. Thanks again.. This site is amazing for people caring   [End]
        •  Thank you for all the replies but now I am more ... ...   Hveragerthi   3y

Thank you for all the replies but now I am more ... Confused about all the different options. Is there one specific or 2 ... Specific herbs to use it things to do or 3.. Just to narrow it down? I am just so devastated and with them giving her 2 ... Weeks now less, is there something that will stop it? I guess I’m just confused with all of the different protocols and which works ... The fastest.. Thanks again.. This site is amazing for people caring ... ... I would still get her on the chaparral, pau d’ arco and andrographis combined.  I have seen several people given several days to live tu ...   [retrieve this message]
          • I have the same terrible situation. ... What ozone generat...   inna1kre   3y

I have the same terrible situation. ... What ozone generator will you advise to buy? ... Thank you.   [End]
            •  I have the same terrible situation. ... What ozone g...   Hveragerthi   3y

I have the same terrible situation. ... What ozone generator will you advise to buy? ... ... One of the posters on my forum recently started a thread about the Promolife machines: ... ... http://curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=1753351#i ... ... They appear to actually be cold corona from the description and are priced well.  Here is an old post I did on ozone with links that include an explanation of the different types of ozone generators: ... ... http://curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=1670506#i ...   [End]
          • Hello. I have been reading your posts and find ... You very...   Finnegansdog   3y

Hello. I have been reading your posts and find ... You very informative. I appreciate you responding to the posts as I am new to this site and having things on the front page is great. I am looking for my dog which seems so insignificant to the people that need help but was wondering if I give him the combination that you are advising this young man of the pau darco and others if you have seen the cancer completely disappear? thank you in advance for your great advice   [End]
            •  Hello. I have been reading your posts and find ... Y...   Hveragerthi   3y

Hello. I have been reading your posts and find ... You very informative. I appreciate you responding to the posts as I am new to this site and having things on the front page is great. I am looking for my dog which seems so insignificant to the people that need help but was wondering if I give him the combination that you are advising this young man of the pau darco and others if you have seen the cancer completely disappear? thank you in advance for your great advice ... ... Yes.  The quickest I heard was in an 11 year old boy that had leukemia.  His parents had called me to tel ...   [retrieve this message]
        • I know it’s confusing. With pretty much any condition there...   hoppimike   3y

I know it’s confusing. With pretty much any condition there are many possible treatments, and the best bet is to choose the ones that seem to have the most logical effects on the body, and that seem powerful with a good track record. ... ... Hveragerthi seems to really know his stuff! :) ... ... I would just pick 3-6 of the best therapies for cancer around, and use them all in such a way that they don’t interact, in as high a dose as is safe. May as well come at it from every angle with a real punch!   [End]
        • I’m sorry for the confusion. I will make the calls and find...   mertletertle   3y

I’m sorry for the confusion. I will make the calls and find the info for you. And get back to you pronto. With something simple, effective, ok?   [End]
        • Young man: I called two different places: if you live in Fl...   mertletertle   3y

Young man: I called two different places: if you live in Florida, there’s someone who can advise you and get the herbs you need quickly to you. Is that where you live? he’s had a lot of success with cancers. There is another place in Arizona. I need to know which one is closer to you, ok? I’ll keep this site up, so you can tell me. Dont give up. Love, marilyn brent mom to 7   [End]
          • Hi thank you so much for your help. I live in Ohio so flori...   Mcmaddison34   3y

Hi thank you so much for your help. I live in Ohio so florida would be the closest I guess. You can email me directly if you would rather through here if you need more information, thanks to everyone on here more than you know, Megan is still holding on but sleeps about 22 hours out of the day.   [End]
            • Okay, there’s a natural doctor here in Indianapolis, who do...   mertletertle   3y

Okay, there’s a natural doctor here in Indianapolis, who does chlorophyll injections, that has stopped cancer. I just left him a message, he’s ”a generous man” in relation to finances, my naturopath told me. If you want to call him, yourself, it’s 317-228-0270. That’s closer to you guys, by far. If you’ve gotten the bloodroot, that will still help right now. No sugar in any form, my naturopath said. Marilyn Brent   [End]
            • another message! sorry, if this is too much. in your inbox,...   mertletertle   3y

another message! sorry, if this is too much. in your inbox,too. ... I talked to the receptionist at Dr. Beck’s office...317-228-9270. If there’s a time the doc can call you, you can make the apt with her to speak with him, and make sure she knows it has to be right away. After 5, you may have to leave a msg, but she’ll respond asap. If they can’t help, we still have the other one to call this evening, as you see fit...let me know, when you can write. I’m calling the doc in FL regardless, so I know, in case you can’t get back on here.Marilyn Brent   [End]
    • Go buy the book _ the only answer to cancer--Dr. Coldwell h...   foster   3y

Go buy the book _ the only answer to cancer--Dr. Coldwell has excellent advice for you!! And if she is using cell phones, please stop ASAP.   [End]
  • Confirmed (once again) - cell phones cause brain and paroti...   grzbear   3y  C

electromagnetichealth.org is a pretty good site to review... ... ... http://electromagnetichealth.org/electromagnetic-health-blog/santa/ ... http://journals.lww.com/epidem/Fulltext/2011/01000/Risk_of_Parotid_Malignant_Tumors_in_Israel.25.aspx ... http://www.microwavenews.com ... http://ije.oxfordjournals.org/content/early/2010/12/17/ije.dyq246.extract ... ... Cross posted to Lymphoma, Hodgkin’s for lack of a better lymphatic system forum... given the cell phone and parotid gland tumor references. ... ... Pulled these from a Mercola article found here... ... http://emf.mercola.com/sites/emf/archive/2011/01/05/new-evi ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Refractory Mantle Cell Lymphoma - please help!   gramul   4y  C

Dear all ... ... I’m new to this website but I really hope someone can help or at least provide some good advice. ... ... My mother is 56 yrs old and was diagnosed with mantle cell lymphoma (stage II with nodes in her neck and abdomen) a very agressive and rare form of lymphoma in Dec 08, she had 6 rounds of R-CHOP chemo which brought the cancer into remission and she then went onto maintainence treatment rituxan every three months. ... ... Unfortunately, her mcl as now returned and with a vengance, she has a large growth in her stomach and nodes in her colon, lungs and neck. She began very intensive ch ...   [retrieve this message]
    • As I have mentioned in other posts most cancers have a vira...   Hveragerthi   4y

As I have mentioned in other posts most cancers have a viral origin.  MCl is no different.  MCL has been linked to several viruses already, EBV and HCV.  Mainstream treatment of this cancer are antiviral drugs such as PEG interferon and Ribavirin. ... ... Alternative medicine also relies on antivirals for the treatment of various leukemias and lymphomas due to their viral origins. ... ... The best herbal antivirals for lymphomas are pau d’ arco (lapacho, taheebo),  chaparral and andrographis. ... ... Ozone therapy is also extremely effective for all cancers.  It works in part ...   [retrieve this message]
      • what is the advantage of the dried ginger, over fresh?   chirontherainbowbridge   4y

what is the advantage of the dried ginger, over fresh?   [End]
        •   what is the advantage of the dried ginger, over fres...   Hveragerthi   4y

what is the advantage of the dried ginger, over fresh? ... ... Drying the ginger cracks the cell walls allowing the active constituents to be released properly.  It is like trying to make mint tea.  Fresh leaves really do not work well.  But dry the leaves first and you get a nice strong tea. ...   [End]
      • Thanks very much for the helpful advice with look into the ...   gramul   4y

Thanks very much for the helpful advice with look into the ozone and herb. ... ... We finally got some good news yesterday as it looks like the cancer is responding to the chemo so we will look to do whatever we can to aid the process. ... ... Happy New Year.   [End]
        •  Thanks very much for the helpful advice with look int...   Hveragerthi   4y

Thanks very much for the helpful advice with look into the ozone and herb. ... ... We finally got some good news yesterday as it looks like the cancer is responding to the chemo so we will look to do whatever we can to aid the process. ... ... That is good news.  One problem with chemo though is that the majority of chemotherapy drugs are not antivirals and so do not address the base cause.  When the base cause of cancers is not addressed cancers can come back after the chemo is stopped.  This is a reason why people have to go 5 years cancer free before they are considered &q ...   [retrieve this message]
    • How about considering another paradigm? Lymphomas are class...   charkee   3y

How about considering another paradigm? Lymphomas are classed in New German Medicine as a healing phase cancer. ... Lymphomas occur from an attack conflict being resolved. One should watch the FEAR issue, this will make the matter much worse, fear can be emotionally construed as an attack. ... ... Some examples: a woman can develop lymphoma under the arm after she is diagnosed with breast cancer. Surgery or even the cancer can be construed as attacks on the breast. ... ... A 50 year old man finally gets treatment for serious childhood molestation. He then develops lymphoma in the groin area. ... ... A vio ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Nattokinase questions   patientadvocate   4y  C

I have seen recommendations and testimonials to enzyme therapies for cancer,....and although several enzymes resemble carboxylated phenols or amino acids or even fatty acids, (also carboxylated,) i have questions regarding nattokinase. ... ... -Bioavailabilty in the gut, seems to get absorbed into bloodstream, this was a concern, absorbtion. ... ... -Effectiveness in dissolving fibrin based protein coat on adenocarcinomas and tumors? ... ... Anybody comment! ... ... ... ... ... ...   [End]
    • in some of the older [dr.binzel laetril]for cancer and toda...   DANNY_C0404   3y

in some of the older [dr.binzel laetril]for cancer and todays cures they used enzymes .tryson and crymotrypson were the ones that melt the protein coating off cancer and cut the sticky fibrin off blood .nattonase and other enzymes have been added to other antiviral enzyme compounds .enzymes are deffinetly good to add to most cancer and viral protocols .taken on an empty stomock 1 hour befor meals and if you can take some with meals to help get the most nutrition out of your foods and help out the bad stuff in the foods   [End]
Page 2 of 2
1   2    

Filter Messages: order by

Selected Ads from CureZone Sponsors: Become a Sponsor

VIP

Did you poop today?
All natural constipation relief!
Herpes Treatment News
World-First Single Application Herpes Treatment.
Faster, Easier and H...
Erectile Dysfunction?
Combat ED without pills, from home. Guaranteed 100% Success
Proven Candida Diet
The Only Legitimate Diet for Treating Candida in 30 Days

PLAT

Iodine Supports Thyroid Health
#1 Rated Iodine Supplement! 180-Day Money Back Guarantee. Free...
Free Clark DVD!
An amazing video about the Clark protocol that will open your eyes! And it is...

GOLD

Medically research anti-diabetic effects
Electrolyzed drinking water significantly reduces bl...
Utopia Silver Supplements
Naturally Cleanse, Chelate, & Detox Your Body Without Harmful Side ...
Proven Parasite Diet
The Only Legitimate Diet for Destroying Parasites in 30 Days or Less

GOLD

Get 5% off Right Now!
Get 5% off anything in our homeopathic health store using the coupon co...
Anti Cancer Medical Effect
Electrolyzed reduced water protects against oxidative damage to DN...
Aches and Pains?
My Back Pain is Gone!
Natural Cancer Remedies

SILVER

Lugol’s Iodine Free S&H
J.Crow’s® Lugol’s Iodine Solution. Restore lost reserves.
Oraltech Labs
Oraltech Labs Bad Breath Cure
The Tesla Shield™
Transformational Technology For Mind Body And Soul.
Sutherlandia OPC Extract
Oleander based capsules and liquid proven to reverse HIV symptoms, f...

Back To Top How many people click on the sponsord links? Become a Sponsor

Add This Forum To Your Favorites!

Share:  Facebook  MySpace  Digg  Reddit  StumbleUpon  Furl this page  Delicious  BlinkList  dzone  Simpy.com  Fark.com  BlogMarks  Wists.com  Google

Translate This Page:

French    German    Spain    Italian    Dutch    Russian    Portuguese    Japanese    Korean    Arabic    Chinese Simplified

Skeptical about Alternative Cancer Therapies? Have skeptical questions? Go to Cancer Debate Forum.

389 messages, 87 topics, topics per page limited to: 50, average number of messages per page: 194, 2 pages,  129,943 page views
    Forum Archives:   1  2  3  4

"The necessity of teaching mankind not to take drugs and medicines, is a duty incumbent upon all who know their uncertainty and injurious effects; and the time is not far distant when the drug system will be abandoned."
~ Charles Armbruster, M.D.

Image Galler Lymphoma Image Gallery         Image Galler Last 30 Uploads
Google Ads

Medianet Ads

Google Ads

Google Ads

Donate to CureZone

Guest Book - Liver Flush FAQ - News - Link Exchange - Add URL - How To Exchange Links? - About Global Directory

Terms of Service - Privacy Policy - Spam Policy - Disclaimer - Guidelines & Rules - Forum Trolls - Fair use notice

Staff's pages:  Owen - Wrenn - Maya

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - About - Donors - Stats

Copyright 2014  curezone.org

fetched in 4.61 sec at 4/24/2014 3:02:42 PM, requested by 54.242.8.162, referred by http://curezone.org/forums/f2.asp?f=809 , requested 1 pages during this session, y=25