CureZone.org   Educating Instead of Medicating Like CureZone website on Facebook
Home > Forums1256 visitors online now Add To Favorites Log On    Join/Sign Up    User Finder   Inbox New
The Best Favorites

Newsletter:

Search:
Forums BLogs FAQ Images Health Diseases Diet Foods Cleanse Convert

Iodine Debate Forum

Read This First:   Survey   Survey  Success  Educational  Failed  Warning  BSA  RN  ALL R  ~BSA  ~RN  RRR  RR   FAQ  Image Embedded  Video Embedded Audio Embedded   Images   Description   Iodine Answers   Rules
 1,197,207 page views     5,352 messages     490 topics     24 pages
Post New Topic  Post new topic message to this forum by using a plain text editor  Post new topic message to this forum by using advanced HTML text editor called FCK  Post new topic message to this forum by using advanced HTML text editor called Tiny MCE 

Original Forum Layout     Add To Favorites!
Last Message
3d ago
Search:   Top 300
Forum: Iodine D.     All Forums 
Like Iodine Debate Forum on Facebook.com
Challenge the message and not the messenger!
The first person to resort to name calling and personal attacks automatically loses the debate!
Personal attack is often the best indication that the writer knows his logic is flawed and therefore tries to deflect attention by attacking the opponent, instead of attacking the arguments of the opponent.
Page 24 of 24
1  ...  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  18  19  20  21  22  23   24    

• iodine accumulated as rock in my throat   panoslydios   8d

even after one year ... still expelling the stuff ... never ever ever ever ever touch this thing ... on you skin ... and i wasnt even ingesting i was just painiting! ... poisons do that ... i havent heard of anyone being sick of orange juice ... which is the real cure to most disease ... orange juice fasting or oranges mono meals ... ... the silly scientist and wanna be cyber doctor will say that it was the body trying to grab the iodine due to the hunger and fear that it wont get enough in the future so it traps it ... in the throat for the future makes you think if iodine increases iq or we are exposed to too ...   [retrieve this message]
  • is kelp iodine the same as other iodine   bytesniffer   35d

I want to take Iodine for my prostate ... but not sure if the iodine from kelp would be as effective ... as any other iodine. ?   [End]
  • so, all we fight about   Ginagirl   47d

-is the type and dosage of iodine. ... http://curezone.com/forums/fm.asp?i=2156560#i ... ... other from that we actually agree about it. ... ...   [End]
    • Yeah and MH also says you should only eat one meal a day co...   saywhatagain   46d

Yeah and MH also says you should only eat one meal a day consisting of one type of fruit, he says all vegetables and all other food except fruit is toxic, except magically the herbs that he bottles are somehow not toxic, so look who you are agreeing with, not exactly the best company to be in.   [End]
      • Its the mercury fillings, doing that to a child changes the...   Vulcanel   46d

Its the mercury fillings, doing that to a child changes them for a long time, I know from firsthand experience. I had my last filling out in 2005 and have diligently de-toxed myself. I have only been feeling better in the past 2-3 years, so it takes time. By better, I mean ”really better”, I was feeling a little better before, but the past couple years it has accelerated. So it is not mh, it is the mercury. Deep down, we all agree on most things   [End]
  • Re: My dogs cancer - using Iodine   earlgrey   49d

I take Natural Tree Iodine made by Barefoot instead of Lugol’s...fully ozonated hemp or olive oil does everything Lugol’s Iodine does without all the toxic side effects...Ozonated oil removes metals, kill parasites, removes vaccination residue...why can people have different opinions on Lugol’s....you people are like f**king Nazis with the Lugol’s Iodine....I tried the protocol, it is definitely toxic for ME...took 100mg to 150mg for a month and took 10 drops, on and off, for a year...grow up   [End]
    • Good for you, Pilgrim. But that’s not the point, the post...   Vulcanel   48d

Good for you, Pilgrim. But that’s not the point, the posting is about a dog cancer, and you come in with this weird barefoot stuff. If you can provide some indication that ozonated hemp oil is of benefit to dogs with unspecified cancer in the absence of any information about the dog, that would be absolutely fantastische, you could teach us all something. but coming on here blurting things out is of no value to me whatsoever, although I realize that is the modus operandi of barefoot forum so I don’t blame you, please understand that, we are after all creatures of habit. ... ... I could car ...   [retrieve this message]
      • cancer is caused by parasites (and the cyst is most likely ...   earlgrey   48d

cancer is caused by parasites (and the cyst is most likely a cluster of parasite eggs), that is the reason I recommend Barefoot P/W...I said to ingest fully ozonated oil, not breathe it in (should be in terpene gas form via nebulizer)...by the way, I was a Chemistry major in Brooklyn Tech HS, which is a specialized high school for gifted students (only 1 out of 40 students who take the exam pass and is ranked in the top 10 high schools in the US) and I also took Biochemistry... ... b/c Barefoot Iodine is a natural product, it has naturally small amount of iodine in it and he doesn’t have his ...   [retrieve this message]
        • Yes, as everyone who reads your message can see, you’re per...   Vulcanel   47d

Yes, as everyone who reads your message can see, you’re perfectly healthy all right. ... ... Too bad barefoot doesn’t seem to care enough about his customers, to analyze his products like the reputable businesses and people do, to assure their quality, purity, and consistency in products. If the products were at least analyzed, then we’d all know what to avoid, that makes you ”think” the way you do. ... ... I think it’d be risky to sell unanalyzed chemical preparations intended for human consumption over state lines. I mean, it really sounds like an invitation for the feds to show up, armed t ...   [retrieve this message]
          • you sound like you work for the gov’t... ...   earlgrey   47d

you sound like you work for the gov’t... ...   [End]
          • that is what the feds do, show up to small farms and shuts ...   earlgrey   47d

that is what the feds do, show up to small farms and shuts them down b/c they provide nutrient dense foods...you definitely work for the evil gov’t, you are saying all the things a gov’t shrill would be saying...no wonder you keep attacking me...evil jerk...   [End]
          • you are truly retarded...you trust corporate entities more ...   earlgrey   47d

you are truly retarded...you trust corporate entities more than the Amish herbalist and you want the feds to show up...f*** YOU, you a**ho**...live in your grumpy hell hole that you call your intelligent mind...I have a low tolerance to a**ho**s, does that make me sick..   [End]
            • cool. first you call me a red neck, then now you call me r...   Vulcanel   47d

cool. first you call me a red neck, then now you call me retarded. Now you are writing the F word. tsk tsk, not very nice. ... ... I didn’t express that I want anything earlgrey, only expressed an opinion that its not very smart to sell products intended for human consumption without at least some kind of quality control. Being a member of a cult or religions sect or whatever like the Pennsylvania Dutch or whoever, is not an exemption to the law that our ancestors put in place to protect the Public. If you don’t like the law, there is a mechanism in place that enables you to change it.   [retrieve this message]
              • no one else ever called you retarded...you trust in things ...   earlgrey   47d

no one else ever called you retarded...you trust in things you shouldn’t trust like the gov’t.... ... ... so don’t attack others for having a different opinion then...that is the dumbest thing I ever heard..”If you don’t like the law, there is a mechanism in place that enables you to change it.” ... ... that would be waste of time...do you have insomnia...what time is it for you   [End]
      • Re: My dogs cancer - using Iodine   earlgrey   47d
  • Try Fully ozonated hemp oil .25ml 4 hours away from before ...   earlgrey   50d

Try Fully ozonated hemp oil .25ml 4 hours away from before bed ozonatedoilonline.com, Apricot seed and foodgrade DE only for 3 weeks....I am healthy person and Lugol’s Iodine protocol made me feel worse... ... Also, you can get Barefoot P/W syrup...most cancers are caused by parasites...you should get the lump removed and do preventative measures so the lump doesn’t return ...   [End]
  • Re: Borax Question   earlgrey   50d

You know what, I have been taking 100mg to 150mg of Lugol’s Iodine for a month (Have been taking 10 drops, on and off, daily for a year) and now, I substituted Barefoot Mineral Rich Natural Tree Iodine Syrup/PICA Minerals...Natural Iodine feels great and without all the side effects as dry skin, tiredness, bloating, pimples, dizziness....natural route probably takes a lot longer but it is safe... ... In my opinion and experience, Lugol’s is toxic to healthy people, maybe it works for people who have illnesses....I am fairly healthy, have parasites (everyone does) and feel like I have CFS but ...   [retrieve this message]
    • ”(Have been taking 10 drops, on and off, daily for a year)”...   Vulcanel   50d

”(Have been taking 10 drops, on and off, daily for a year)” ... ... On and off ? I guess I don’t understand. How can you do in a single day ”on and off” ? Take it in the morning then , not in the afternoon ? Is that what you mean by on and off ? ... ... If not and you have days where you don’t take any at all, then are those days the ”off” time you wrote about ? ... ... If so, then you cannot be taking it daily. Do you see where I’m coming from ?   [End]
    • Earlgrey, I read a post about the Pica trace minerals/ Tree...   Illys   49d

Earlgrey, I read a post about the Pica trace minerals/ Tree iodine in a separate forum, I went looking on Barefoot’s site for info on it, couldn’t really find it. Linkage and data? ... How much did it cost you, how long is the bottle lasting? ... ... Have seen some data on a person who tried Lugol’s but didn’t get the benefits, tried some P-5-P (B6 in it’s activated form) and had very good results, it seems there’s some interactions there. Been using P-5-P alongside the Iodine cofactors myself when my kidneys have been complaining.   [End]
      • http://oldfashionedspices.com/index.php?l=product_detail&p=...   earlgrey   48d

http://oldfashionedspices.com/index.php?l=product_detail&p=67 ... ... I take 3 tablespoons a day, so it doesn’t last me that long ... ... also, e-mail them to order Natural tree iodine oil, it is not on the website...b/c it is all natural, it may have a natural amount of iodine ... ... I know, I spoke with you via e-mail, but just in case others who might be interested in natural iodine instead of synthetic form   [End]
    • ”You know what, I have been taking 100mg to 150mg of Lugol’...   Ginagirl   49d

”You know what, I have been taking 100mg to 150mg of Lugol’s Iodine for a month” ... ... In my experience the detox start when you level a certain dosage of iodine. For me it was 60 mg daily. Yes it is hell and for me it took 3 months before I saw the benefits. ... You ask for a survey; it is right here; ...   [End]
      • I also, took 10 drops (almost on a daily bases) of Nascent ...   earlgrey   48d

I also, took 10 drops (almost on a daily bases) of Nascent for a year and 4 months..basically, I ingested 5oz or more (unsure, estimating) of Lugol’s Iodine and I am totally healthy (run 3 miles daily) and now I am too tire to run...I just think natural Iodine is better for me...I always had lots of Iodine rich foods such as seaweed and fish growing up...maybe, I am not Iodine deficient...and too much of any supplement can be toxic...   [End]
      • yeah, by then most people would be poisoned by high doses o...   earlgrey   47d

yeah, by then most people would be poisoned by high doses of Lugol’s-- I am not against Lugol’s just very high dosages of it... ... ... A third function of iodine in the human body relates to clear thinking. The mind simply works better when the body is supplied the iodine it needs. ... Then there is the matter of the storing of unwanted fat. Iodine is one of the best oxidizing catalysts we have. A catalyst is the match which touches off in the body the fire that burns up the food we take in each day. If this food is not properly burned off, it may be stored as unwanted fat. ... ... Now while the thyr ...   [retrieve this message]
        • Earlgrey, ... ... You cannot come to the curezone calling ...   grizz   47d

Earlgrey, ... ... You cannot come to the curezone calling people names and attacking people. Here are some of your comments. This makes you sound like a TROLL, and Trolls can find themselves being deleted from the Curezone. ... ========================= ... you sound like you work for the gov’t… ... ... ...evil jerk… ... ... You definitely are a Shrill… ... ... you are truly retarded… ... ... f*** YOU, you a**ho**...live in your grumpy hell hole ... ... I have a low tolerance to a**ho**s, ... ... you sound retarded… ... ... are you guys Shrills.. ... ... I suggest you cool your jets and learn some internet etiquette. You cannot call peopl ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Re: What if a week of iodine makes you bedridden   Hidden Username   80d

Oh no. It was my question. True case. And they found Grizz’s answer helpful. Not everyone is the same. We learn from every case - if we have the open mind to do so. I’m keeping a health blog in my language with lots of info on iodine therapy and trying to help people. No need to get defensive if someone is more sensitive than we think.   [End]
    • how could they find grizz’s answer helpful without trying i...   trapper/kcmo   80d

how could they find grizz’s answer helpful without trying it? ... ... you can load your post with as many words as you like, they still need to form meaningful thoughts in order to respond to them.   [End]
      • They thought they would dare to try the diluted form on the...   Hidden Username   80d

They thought they would dare to try the diluted form on their heel. So I reckon that was a helpful suggestion. Peace to you and thank you for the great work you are doing here.   [End]
        • no, there is no peace because there is no answers to my que...   trapper/kcmo   80d

no, there is no peace because there is no answers to my questions. ... ... on a scale of one to ten, ten being reality and one being complete fabrication, your original post is scoring about a 2, and thats because i am generous and tolerant.   [End]
          • Trapper, as you know, I’m not a supporter of iodine use, bu...   saywhatagain   79d

Trapper, as you know, I’m not a supporter of iodine use, but I do have to say this guy’s posts looked pretty shady. Now his username says hidden username, so what does that mean? Anyway, to the original poster, if you are real, can you share some more details about yourself so we know you are a real person? If the original poster is fake and you are trying to sabotage the iodine forum, this is ridiculous and so counter-productive to those of us that are searching for the truth about health.   [End]
            • its hard to help people when others delight in sabotaging. ...   trapper/kcmo   79d

its hard to help people when others delight in sabotaging. i dont care how many flowery words they couch their postings in, i look at intent. if a person cant get the info they need out of me they simply are not trying hard enough or are poor communicators and thinkers or they have another purpose. they all look pretty much the same on paper. results speaks to intent. ... ... of course it looked shady. and when i tried to get more info - POOF! gone. ... ... my only purpose here is to help people. the people i do not want to school are the shills. it just makes them harder to detect next time.   [retrieve this message]
              • Yes, there have been a series now lately, of posters starti...   Ginagirl   79d

Yes, there have been a series now lately, of posters starting off in a positive way, then after some time the negative hammering start, covered in thank you`s and other ways to look nice.. Positive to some posters, then negative to others. The split and rule strategy is well known. ... ... As Trapper say, this is time spent on CZ that is a waste for all of us, we want to help, but how can we when there is an organized negative flow. One poster down, then the next show up. Same person(s)of course. ... The ones that really want help, are probably disgusted by the whole thing; I would have been. ... ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Extreme Negativism about iodine is rampant on the internet ...   grizz   58d

Extreme Negativism about iodine is rampant on the internet because people took iodine by itself, and then wonder why they got sick, developed Hashi or a large number of additional symptoms. The answer is simply ignorance squared. They don’t know what they don’t know & feel smart. This even includes doctors who tell patients to take iodine without the required co-supplements! ... ... The co-supplements recommended by Dr. Brownstein are ESSENTIAL to prevent thyroid damage (Selenium) Also required to get iodine into our cells and the toxins of fluoride, bromide & chlorine out of our cells. In add ...   [retrieve this message]
  • What if a week of iodine makes you bedridden   Hidden Username   80d

Hi, I am asking on behalf of a friend. They took 2-4 mg of iodine for a few days. They got so sick, nauseous and achy that they had to stay in bed for a few days. They stopped taking iodine after that for just now anyway. ... ... Why would they have such a strong reaction, do you think?   [End]
    • Strange question, there is no general answer. May be when y...   R hanna   80d

Strange question, there is no general answer. May be when your friend feels better he/she can post here and give ... more details. It is always good to stop if you need to ... and that is with any new supplement you start using. ...   [End]
    • Generally speaking the more halide toxic a person is the st...   Ferventer   80d

Generally speaking the more halide toxic a person is the stronger the reaction to iodine consumption. That also assumes the type of iodine consumed was correct.   [End]
      • The japanese consume 12-13 mg daily, and are not bedridden....   RR Ginagirl   80d

The japanese consume 12-13 mg daily, and are not bedridden. ... I suggest there are other reasons for this happening. Even my cat had 2-4 mg a few times:) ... ... Option of course if it really was the iodine; stay away from it, never take it again. Antidote with fluoride... ... ... Or, educate (yourself)about iodine, pass it on to your friend/s so they can learn why it happened. And how they can influence their health positively by taking it. ... ... This forum is a good start. http://curezone.org/faq/c.asp?a=13,281,2962   [End]
      • thats correct. another way to put it is that the stronger ...   RRR Confession trapper/kcmo   80d

thats correct. another way to put it is that the stronger the reaction to iodine, the more it was needed. ... ... now, back to this idiocy. 2-4mg and it made the person bedridden. the quacks would probably tell that person they had an allergy to iodine and to avoid it. ... ... if this is a detox, someone that fragile is on their own(actually we all are). they can choose to battle their way through it one drop at a time and drag it out or they can get a plan together with everything they need and then jump right in with both feet. ... ... i have never had a real person that i personally hand a bottle ...   [retrieve this message]
    • The obvious answer is that they did not take the required c...   R grizz   80d

The obvious answer is that they did not take the required co-supplements: ... http://tinyurl.com/Iodine-Handout ... ... These co-supplements are required to get iodine into our cells and the toxins out. The selenium is required to prevent thyroid problems. ... http://www.freegrab.net/Iodine%20update.htm#section18 ... There is also a very good chance they are super toxic with bromide, fluoride & chlorine. ... ... See the LOW DOSE option here which involves painting iodine to the heels for people that are super toxic / super sensitive: ... ... See the ”Heel Dosing Technique” and other dosing techniques here ... http ...   [retrieve this message]
    • they should have come here first where they would either ha...   trapper/kcmo   80d

they should have come here first where they would either have listened to me and started with 100mg minimum or they would have seen the plethora of people coming here and whining and complaining because they think iodine made them feel bad and never take it at all.   [End]
    • Re: What if   R #56350   80d

impossible to answer when no data given such as gender, age, race, history, diet, etc. ... ... even then, do not trust what strangers write on the internet. ... ... if what you write about ”a friend” is true, obviously such person would be very much different from other 99% of people who do not experience this, but it unrealistic to expect anybody to answer accurate about third party. maybe it was their flu shot   [End]
    • let me show you just how stupid this whole notion is   trapper/kcmo   80d

iodine tincture: ... ... http://www.angelmedicalsupplies.com/gddvj00086.html?utm_medium=cse&utm_source=google&k=GDDVJ00086&gclid=CP20252jrrwCFYNi7Aodz1kAqw ... ... paint it on scrapes and cuts. no warning it will make you bedridden for a week for doing so. lovely skull and crossbones on the package to scare everyone from drinking it. ... ... BOO!   [End]
  • Iodine forum is keeping people sick as usual   saywhatagain   87d

It’s funny, I never read so many posts of people complaining about so many problems when taking iodine than on any other forum, yet everyone on the iodine board just keeps assuring them everything is fine, keep flushing yourself with salt and doing liver flushes and everything will be fine. If you pay attention to trends the way I do, it becomes very clear what protocols are helpful and which are harmful. Iodine protocol is absolutely harmful, I don’t need to research it, just pay attention to trends the people that have problems (including myself), more importantly what kinds of problem ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Let me delve a little bit into the irony of you posting wha...   #155216   87d

Let me delve a little bit into the irony of you posting what you did. ... ... First off, the iodine forum is not the liver flushing forum. ... ... Some of the people there have done liver flushes, but the majority have not. ... ... Next, you have to realize that V, Gina, Trapper, etc, are extremely knowledgeable about alternative health. V seems like a very accomplished chemist, Ginagirl has a degree in homeopathy and Trapper is very well-rounded in seems just about everything related to alternative health. ... ... If you listen to Grizz for example, you would just take one drop at a time until you can handl ...   [retrieve this message]
      • First of all, the tone of your writing indicates that you h...   saywhatagain   87d

First of all, the tone of your writing indicates that you have a superiority complex. This indicates a personality that is incapable of true learning since you already believe you know everything. You also have zero capacity to convince anyone of your viewpoint if you continue in this manner. I hesitate to even respond to your message but just for the benefit of others that may read this, I will respond. ... ... You are right I am not an expert on ayurveda or any other topic and I don’t claim to be. However, I do have very keen powers of observation; this is something I have been blessed wi ...   [retrieve this message]
        • Two quotes by you: ... ... First of all, the tone of your ...   #155216   86d

Two quotes by you: ... ... First of all, the tone of your writing indicates that you have a superiority complex ... ... However, I do have very keen powers of observation; ... ... LOL! ... ... Are you trying to be the king of irony? ... ... Maybe those ’keen’ powers of observation aren’t as keen as you think? LOL. ... ... I wasn’t faulting you for being an ayurveda newb. I was trying very hard to take you seriously because you are actually studying. But your comments are so unfounded in reality that I can’t now. You are embarrassing the entire science of ayurveda. ... ... BTW I learn something every day, reading and learnin ...   [retrieve this message]
          • ”If you did the same you would never make such ludicrous st...   saywhatagain   86d

”If you did the same you would never make such ludicrous statements that Iodine isn’t helping anyone” --I don’t believe I said that Iodine isn’t helping anyone. I believe what I said was some people DO benefit from taking iodine and some people receive great harm from supplementing with iodine. ... ... Other than that, I don’t really think there is anything more for us to debate, we have both stated our opinions and people can do their own research and see what they want to do. ...   [End]
    • who are those people   trapper/kcmo   86d

you?   [End]
      • The people who I’m referring to are the hundreds, if not th...   saywhatagain   86d

The people who I’m referring to are the hundreds, if not thousands of people posting on the iodine forum with all kinds of health complaints, ranging from moderate to serious, who you and others on the forum assure time and time again that any ill effects are simply the body detoxifying. I have no doubt in my mind that you really believe this is the case. I don’t think any of you guys are bad people, but my personal belief is that there are many other reasons people feel ill when supplementing with iodine, besides just the fact that they are detoxing.   [End]
        • well, im interested. bring it on. the belief i have is ba...   trapper/kcmo   86d

well, im interested. bring it on. the belief i have is based upon experience, both personal and anecdotal by working with actual people. ... ... we are not dealing with iodine on the iodine forum. it is just another element on the periodic table with known properties both chemical and biological. what we are dealing with is people. ... ... people who give credibility to every strange notion they generate internally. people who have been so horribly brainwashed and poisoned that they cant think straight. people who have NO self health experience and are looking for that magic pill to cure their ...   [retrieve this message]
          • ”one of the greatest lessons i have learned over the past d...   #89471   86d

”one of the greatest lessons i have learned over the past decade and a half or so of taking charge of my own health is that people usually dont know what they are talking about.” ... ... I think one of the biggest problems with Curezone, at least for me, is that many of you here havent quite gotten over that.   [End]
            • Video Embedded one of the biggest problems with curezone is also its great...   trapper/kcmo   85d

one of the biggest problems with curezone is also its greatest strength - anonymity. you have to pay attention to what people say. sooner or later they will reveal all their secrets. but at a glance, a first time poster is indistinguishable from someone who has been here and knows their stuff. people come here from all over the world bringing little juicy tidbits from all over the internet and parroting them as if they have the truth. man, o, man - buyer beware! ... ... we are trained from birth (they call it socializing) to be part of the herd. its hard to break away. and yes, there are ...   [retrieve this message]
          • Re: who are those people   saywhatagain   86d

You’re right trapper, this world is really a crazy place right now, people walking around like zombies and what-not. I counted myself among the walking dead for much of my life. From reading your previous posts you seem like a very aware person and I respect you for that or anyone who has the courage to peek beyond the veil a bit. ... ... I want to restate my position that I do not deny that there may be some benefit to supplementing with iodine. People walking around that have necks that look like a frog could really be iodine deficient and need to supplement with it (and I’m not saying they ...   [retrieve this message]
            • dup   trapper/kcmo   85d
            • Re: who are those people   trapper/kcmo   85d

... thank you for the kind words and the conversation. ... ... ... ”However, I do also believe that there are many possible undesirable side effects to supplementing with iodine.” ... ... nobody’s perfect. ... ... ” Do I believe every single poster? Not necessarily but when I read multiple posts time and time again, many of which have certain similarities and look like signs of hyperthyroidism, then I cannot ignore this trend.” ... ... not one of them followed MY advice to get those results. i am like a guide down an untrodden path. i think its funny to watch people pay attention only to the evidence that suppo ...   [retrieve this message]
              • You’re right trapper, iodine probably never put anyone in t...   saywhatagain   85d

You’re right trapper, iodine probably never put anyone in the hospital and given that some people can see significant benefits and it doesn’t kill anyone, it is probably not the worst stuff in the word, but I do think there are serious problems with taking iodine. Specifically, I believe it can over-stimulate the thyroid gland and at worst possibly cause actual hyperthyroidism or at least mimic the symptoms of hyperthyroidism. The symptoms that I see on the iodine forum time and time again are fatigue, losing weight, heart palpitations, loss of hair, intestinal discomfort, depressions, m ...   [retrieve this message]
                • ”it would be the exception to the rule of something you can...   trapper/kcmo   85d

”it would be the exception to the rule of something you can buy at a pharmacy that is actually safe for the body.” ... ... thats what im tellin you. iodine is quite exceptional. ... ... youre still telling me your theory without backing it up. guess you better stay away from iodine till you figure it out. ... ... ”If this is true, that is just terrible that anyone would go out of their way to purposely deceive someone to prove their point.” ... ... why i wonder how anyone can support government.   [End]
                  • its always the same crap, ”blame game”. blame this, blam...   Vulcanel   85d

its always the same crap, ”blame game”. blame this, blame that, blame the ”iodine forum”. ... ... People will never get better until they realize they have nothing and nobody to blame for their problems, except themselves. Some never learn, and discussing things with them is less productive than banging your head on a tree   [End]
                • ”The symptoms that I see on the Iodine Forum time and time ...   natway   84d

”The symptoms that I see on the Iodine Forum time and time again are fatigue, losing weight, heart palpitations, loss of hair, intestinal discomfort, depressions, muscle weakness, all very similar to hyperthyroidism. ” ... ... All those symptoms are also the symptoms of malnutrition/calorie-restriction which I find is the biggest problem at this forum, along with low-carb diets: ... ...   [End]
                  • I’ve corrcted your post to be consistent with the evidence ...   fivetoedsloth   84d

I’ve corrcted your post to be consistent with the evidence of thousands of years, as follows: ... ... ... All those symptoms are also the symptoms of malnutrition which I find is the biggest problem at this forum, along with low-fat diets.   [End]
                    • Maybe if you under-eat on a low-fat diet (as that would cau...   natway   84d

Maybe if you under-eat on a low-fat diet (as that would cause any diet to fail), but if low-carb is the way to go, how come so many people here either got sick, or having a hard time recovering while being on a low-carb diet? ... ... Maybe the reason is your low-carb evidence is flawed: ... ... The Paleo Diet Is Uncivilized (And Unhealthy and Untrue) ...   [End]
                  • I am basically healthy, no illnesses (did take 6 or 7 round...   earlgrey   50d

I am basically healthy, no illnesses (did take 6 or 7 rounds of antibiotics and 2 flu vaccinations), except have parasites (everyone has them) and do tire b/c I work long hours (70 hours a week) that would give anyone a feeling of CFS but I actually don’t have CFS...After a year of 10 drops of Nascent, on and off, and one month of 100mg to 150mg of Lugol’s Iodine and topically applied at times. I have developed fatigue, heart palpitations, heart aches, kidney pains, extremely dry skin, pimples, muscle aches, dizziness, and crankiness...same diet as always... ... Maybe some people can’t tole ...   [retrieve this message]
        • AMA stats admit hundreds of thousands of iatrogenic deaths ...   #159213   86d

AMA stats admit hundreds of thousands of iatrogenic deaths annually. ... ... Then there’s the little old iodine forum on cz, that has no power over anybody whatsoever, other than words they can each choose to read, or not to read. ... ... Its fairly clear to me who’s causing the harm, and making a ton of money from it at the same time. ... ... You all ”iodine bashers” are kind of strange, I think perhaps re-think your priorities. Since you can type, why not lead the fight against iatrogenic death instead of pickin on some forum with vagaries ? ... ... ... ...   [End]
          • You’re right, mainstream medicine in the US is a huge probl...   saywhatagain   86d

You’re right, mainstream medicine in the US is a huge problem. One of the core problems of mainstream medicine are corrupt corporations who’s only desire is to have the entire US population drugged up and half brain-dead. Debating iodine next to this issue is really a miniscule problem. ... ... For me, in my search for healing, one of the most frustrating things has been running across individuals who present themselves as experts and healers but in fact they turn out to really have no understanding of true healing. Of course this is a rather small problem compared to mainstream medicine, as ...   [retrieve this message]
            • I agree, the internet is full of pompass windbags who put t...   #159213   86d

I agree, the internet is full of pompass windbags who put themselves off as ”know it all” types. Probably something missing in their life so they have a need to feel important to themselves, so they go find something to write about, sometimes get argumentative, etc. ... ... So, when people on internet forums ignore complaints about iodine or whatever, just realize many of them wouldn’t know a equilibrium constant from an alpha value,let them ramble on - it is therapy for themselves perhaps in their need to feel important to others. Just nod and move on, knowing to yourself they are full of ...   [retrieve this message]
          • Re: real figures   #111207   86d

In the United States, figures suggest estimated deaths per year of: [1][18] [19][20] ... ... 12,000 due to unnecessary surgery ... 7,000 due to medication errors in hospitals ... 20,000 due to other errors in hospitals ... 80,000 due to nosocomial infections in hospitals ... 106,000 due to non-error, negative effects of drugs ... ... Then we havent even started on the cancers, and causes. ... ... http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Iatrogenesis ... ... ... ... ...   [End]
            • ”106,000 due to non-error, negative effects of drugs” ... ...   saywhatagain   86d

”106,000 due to non-error, negative effects of drugs” ... ... That is the big one right there and you know this number could probably be 10x higher, yet we have to be treated like cattle by the TSA to stop terrorism, like that’s a real issue, meanwhile the drug companies legally kill millions each year and leave the rest in a catatonic state and they make billions. Sorry to digress, but it is just completely absurd!   [End]
        • Re: who are those people   #155216   86d

Hundreds, thousands, millions, billions. ... ... The uniodinated mind gets confused by numbuhs. ... ...   [End]
    • Re: Iodine forum is keeping people sick as usual   earlgrey   86d

It can take up to 4 years to truly detox   [End]
      • liver cleanses work..I do not take epsom salts and they sti...   earlgrey   86d

liver cleanses work..I do not take epsom salts and they still work...   [End]
        • If you don’t use Epsom salts, then you have removed the dan...   saywhatagain   86d

If you don’t use Epsom salts, then you have removed the dangerous part of the protocol. Olive oil and lemon or grapefruit juice is perfectly safe and a good way to cleanse the liver; I just don’t support it as recommended on the liver flush forum, but anyway we should probably stick to discussing iodine since this is the iodine debate forum. The only reason I mentioned liver flushing is to compare it to taking iodine and how many negative reactions people experience with both of these.   [End]
          • I agree that we shouldn’t discuss this here, but some of th...   #155216   86d

I agree that we shouldn’t discuss this here, but some of the iodine people have done flushes and I think they would tolerate just a little bit more discussion. ... ... -Epsom salts are a naturally occurring form of magnesium sulfate in case you weren’t aware. It is not made in a lab. If you can get your magnesium from foods, then all the better. ... ... Obviously if you have very severe electrolye imbalances and then induce diarrhea then this is not a good idea. Dangerous? Well that depends on the person. It sounds like you were almost in an addison’s disease type of situation if you landed in the h ...   [retrieve this message]
            • ”Obviously if you have very severe electrolye imbalances an...   saywhatagain   86d

”Obviously if you have very severe electrolye imbalances and then induce diarrhea then this is not a good idea. Dangerous? Well that depends on the person. It sounds like you were almost in an addison’s disease type of situation if you landed in the hospital from some diarrhea. You probably were not taking in proper amounts/forms of electrolytes prior to the flush.” ... ... Yes, I agree with you, I’m sure my electrolytes were already in a very bad state before the liver flush, but at the time no one was really even aware of this issue. I wouldn’t say I was as bad as being in an addison’s state ...   [retrieve this message]
              • You aren’t making a lot of sense. ... ... The whole point ...   #155216   86d

You aren’t making a lot of sense. ... ... The whole point of the forums is to find out how to make these things work for you. ... ... Telman would easily have figured out that you should take less epsom, or try a different form of magnesium. It ain’t rocket science. ... ... If you actually read the forums you would see that plenty of people do the flush without taking epsom salt. ... ... And it’s fairly easy to avoid dehydration by... ... drinking more, soup, juice, whatever. It’s not like people are bound in cuffs and forced to taek epsom salts and then not given anything else to drink. Hulda clark flushes are ...   [retrieve this message]
          • ... I have tried the Lugol's Iodine protocol --10mg, on...   earlgrey   50d

... I have tried the Lugol's Iodine protocol --10mg, on and off, for a year and this past month 100mg to 150mg also some applied topically with all the co-supplements and now I am totally against it....it may work for people with illness but for healthy people like me, it seems like a toxic poison...I have substitute with Barefoot's Mineral Rich Natural Tree Iodine Syrup/PICA Minerals ... ... ...   [End]
    • ”If you pay attention to trends the way I do, it becomes ve...   natway   84d

”If you pay attention to trends the way I do, it becomes very clear what protocols are helpful and which are harmful. Iodine protocol is absolutely harmful, I don’t need to research it, just pay attention to trends the people that have problems” ... ... I’ve never really paid attention to the Iodine forum, so I can’t say whether iodine is helping people or not, but I agree with what you say about all you have to do to know if a protocol is affective or not is to observe the people attempting that protocol. ... ... This is what led me to research the issue of candida, even though I never had a candid ...   [retrieve this message]
      • I wanted to mention about liver flushes too since it’s bein...   natway   84d

I wanted to mention about liver flushes too since it’s being discussed on this thread. Seems like tons of people have tried liver flushes, but only a few have seemed to have benefited from them, so it seems to have a very low success rate. ... ... I cringe when I see people who have attempted dozens of liver flushes with no improvement. How many times do you have to attempt something before it becomes obvious that protocal isn’t working, it doesn’t work, or you’re trying to treat the wrong problem?   [End]
  • ''the iodine crisis''   panoslydios   3mo

In the book ’’the iodine crisis’’ the author begins with a discovery of a hut in south america where the people used seaweeds as their medicine. ... ... How the heck she base her theory on that whistle using pills and liquids from iodine crystals! ... She would be ok if she used seaweeds themselves as the cure. ... And even the iodine forum advises against seaweeds! ... ... ... The truth about iodine: its high frequency breaks every shit in the body(fat,fibrous tissues) and when excreted through the skin it cleans the lymphs. ... So you end up with a super clean sterilised body that can attract the life ’s e ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Regrowing one's foreskin with iodine   Hidden Username   4mo

This is to the poster on the iodine support forum. In case the iodine doesn’t work you can go to a surgeon and have this done. It’s called, say this in one word real fast ”add a dick to me”. The surgeon will get what he needs from other person and it is called, say in one word real fast ”chop a dick off of me”. Just make sure it has the foreskin on it.   [End]
  • basal body temp. on Iodoral, long term usage of Iodoral   Stephy79   4mo

Hello ! ... ... ... I have several questions. ... ... First of all : i am vegan for about 1 year now. 80 10 10 style. No salt mostly raw. ... ... That led me to health issues. My TSH levels raised on this lifestyle. It used to be 1,3 on my normal (meat, dairy etc diet). Now it is 3,6. It was about 2,5 3 or 6 months into this lifestyle. ... ... I figured it must be coz of the absence of fish, and salt (iodized salt). ... ... SO i did a lot of research and also came across Don Bennett. (vegan). ... ... I started taking Iodoral about 3-4 weeks ago. I started with 12,5 mg and also supplemented with selenium, zinc, vitami ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Re: Estrogen Dominance   beatty57   5mo

Amazing! Still suggesting shotgun thearapy. …dez...   [End]
  • Sorry duplicate post, ignore. …dez...   beatty57   5mo

Sorry duplicate post, ignore. …dez...   [End]
  • Lugol's vs Iodoral? Pros and Cons of Each?   LugolsOral   5mo

Could anyone who has purchased and consumed both Lugol’s Iodine Solution and Iodoral inform me of 1) Which they prefer to use/are currently using and 2) The Pros and Cons of each product. ... ... From what I have heard Iodoral is not absorbed as well but is less irritating to the stomach? ... ... Are their any other differences? ... ... For example, is Iodoral’s safer to consume orally; while Lugol’s Solution is meant to be applied topically?   [End]
  • Is Lugol's Iodine Safe For Oral Consumption? Keep hearing c...   LugolsOral   5mo

Hello all.....I am new to the forums. I have been hypothyroid for a while and was wondering if I might be low in Iodine. I went on amazon looking for an iodine supplement and the top selling one was J. Crows 2% solution of Lugol’s Iodine. So after reading and noticing most of the reviews are positive I proceeded to order a bottle. ... ... However upon further snooping on the internet I find numerous sources telling me that Lugol’s Iodine is harmful and can cause permanent damage to the body if swallowed internally. I only swallowed 3 drops which were diluted in a cup of water. For hours afterwa ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Iodine is extremely dangerous to the Deathcare Industry and...   SlownSteady   5mo

Iodine is extremely dangerous to the Deathcare Industry and Big Pharma.   [End]
    • It’s all a matter of belief, if you believe it is poison it...   Mike1953   5mo

It’s all a matter of belief, if you believe it is poison it will certainly kill you. Even just 3 drops. ... RIP   [End]
    • J. Crows Iodine is high quality, and recommended by the Iod...   grizz   5mo

J. Crows Iodine is high quality, and recommended by the Iodine Doctors. They have been prescribing it for years to their patients, also the identical formula in iodoral capsules. ... ... There is a lot of BAD information on the internet about iodine. The only possible problem you might have is an allergic reaction or a possible detox symptoms because iodine does force the toxins bromide & fluoride into the bloodstream. ... ... Be certain you take ALL the co-supplements required by Dr. Brownstein, especially SELENIUM, iodine without selenium can damage the thyroid. ... http://tinyurl.com/Iodine-Handout ...   [retrieve this message]
      • So is this metallic aftertaste in my mouth and stomachaches...   LugolsOral   5mo

So is this metallic aftertaste in my mouth and stomachaches normal and to be expected then? ... ... Also, why with the Talisman Only labeling and lack of dosage instructions? ... ... Perhaps I am misunderstanding something and this product is to be applied topically and not orally? ... ... Also, how do you explain this? ... ... http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1774547/   [End]
        • Your intent is disruption not inquiry. Suggest the modera...   Mike1953   5mo

Your intent is disruption not inquiry. Suggest the moderators remove this entire thread   [End]
          • I assure you are mistaken........I just merely want some in...   LugolsOral   5mo

I assure you are mistaken........I just merely want some intelligent answers. Okay, big pharma has an incentive to lie. But why a holistic website like the one I mentioned? And why random health care reports? ... ... Also this still does not explain the strange labeling or dosage. ... ... No mate, my intent is not disruption. I just want to make sure I am not ingesting something which could permanently have negative after effects or permanently damage my body.Based off the information I have read I have drawn a conclusion, nothing more, nothing less. ... ... My hopes were that people who have taken the s ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Many of us here are consuming over 50mg of lugols or SSKI d...   Ferventer   5mo

Many of us here are consuming over 50mg of lugols or SSKI daily, some people for years and they are still here. ... ... Most of the iodine bashing comes from those who bought into poor science. ... ... Best I can suggest is keep exploring and reading and in the end you will need to make your own educated decision. But I am guessing once you start to hear the stories here you will realize the first hand testimonials here in support of iodine will overcome the regurgitated phobia propagated by mainstream medicine and those that have never used it themselves.   [End]
      • By all means, if anyone here could either share their perso...   LugolsOral   5mo

By all means, if anyone here could either share their personal treatment experiences with me or provide links if they have already done so. I merely wish to learn more about this whole thing before I take any further course of action. I apologize again. My intent was never to bash iodine treatment - merely to ask questions.   [End]
        • I have provided you with everything you wanted. See my link...   grizz   5mo

I have provided you with everything you wanted. See my link above!!! ... ... Read the information I have provided you. ... Grizz   [End]
          • ”It is worth noting that iodine is much safer when combined...   fivetoedsloth   5mo

”It is worth noting that iodine is much safer when combined with carbohydrates like bread, because starches are known to neutralize it.” ... ... This might explain something for me, since I eat no evil poisonous starches like bread.Then the puny dose of a mere 8 drops Lugol’s and 10 of SSKI must be hitting me hard enough to cause all that coughing. ... Not possible that smoking cigarettes for 61 years and having a cold last weekend could be responsible, eh? ... ... BTW it was a backward cold, meaning it started low and ended in the nose. Never had one of those before. ... ... ... ... LugolsOral, you could read ...   [retrieve this message]
    • My exoerience with iodine painting=metallic taste ,felt abs...   panoslydios   5mo

My exoerience with iodine painting=metallic taste ,felt absolutely great for many weeks afterwards. ... ... Then i figure out i was on dope!!!For me iodine is dope. ... Its an addicting stuff,And everything that causes addiction is a no no. ... I believe inside the body it can attract electro-magnetic energy thats why it helps to heal. ... It makes you communicate with the universe!!! ... Only iodine contained in foods and herbs is the stuff to go. ... ... Lugols iodine internally gave me 1,5 days of sleep. ... ... Thats my experience.   [End]
    • Read the rated messages within this forum. There’s a link a...   wombat   5mo

Read the rated messages within this forum. There’s a link at the top of the page. Read Dr David Derry’s book, ”Breast Cancer and Iodine”. Read Lynne Farrow’s book, ”The Iodine Crisis”. Read Dr. David Brownstein’s book, ”iodine, why you need it...”. ... Peruse Grizz’s links. Read the iodine research at www.optimox.com . Have a look at www.breastcancerchoices.org . ... ... But please do not link anything from ”healthwyze”. It’s unfortunate that theirs was one of the first sites you came across. It’s full of misinfo. ... ... I’m debating whether or not to remove that link from your post. I’ve done it befo ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Re: Is Lugols Iodine Safe For Oral Consumption? Keep hearin...   earlgrey   46d

High doses of Lugol’s Iodine (100mg -180mg) fro a month and a years of 10 drops, almost daily of Nascent made be very exhausted...I used to run 3 miles a day and now I am too tired to..have stopped taking Iodine about 10 days ago, still have muscle aches, kidney aches, insomnia, frequent urination, headaches, dizziness, pimples...I have no illness and now I am very tired...I do not think Iodine is good for healthy individuals...In my opinion and experience, Lugol’s Iodine is a TOXIC supplement   [End]
  • Looking for an Iodine Literate Doctor   kdame   6mo

Hi, I am new to Arizona and am looking for a Iodine literate doctor who also prescribes NDT. Looking for recommendations in the Mesa, Chandler, Gilbert and/or Gold Canyon, Arizona areas. Thank you!   [End]
  • Re: My urine smells like idodine/chlorine   pues_wholigan   8mo

right. continue taking the bottle with skull and crossbones on it. -speaking from experience ... ... oh and give it a good 5 years till u recover   [End]
  • Image Embedded The Safe Uses of Iodine Supplements - Haskell MD   amaru7   9mo

... ... Iodine is such an amazing, almost miraculous trace element which most of us unfortunately know little about and take for granted.  We know it’s found in products from the sea yet we wonder, “Am I getting enough?” and “Do I need an iodine supplement?” ... ... I say no to the first question and emphatically yes to the second.  ... ... There are a number of very important health reasons for taking these trace minerals which I’ll cover in upcoming posts but for now, a few words of caution. ... ... There are many physicians (MD’s, DO’s, ND&rsq ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Dr. Haskell - Dangers of Too Much Iodine   amaru7   9mo

We hear a lot about the need for iodine especially since billions of people around the world are suffering from this deficiency (World Health Organization estimates).  Yet we also find articles about the risks of iodine and iodide ingestion published in many well recognized medical journals.  This creates a great deal of confusion in the minds of physicians and the public. ... ... No physician would ever deny the fact that we require iodine and iodide for our health.  Yet from the literature iodine and iodide seem to be a double-edged sword with too little as well as too m ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Perhaps Dr. Haskell is right. I was taking about 16 mg of ...   lazza   9mo

Perhaps Dr. Haskell is right. I was taking about 16 mg of iodine/iodide 5x per week for several weeks. Of course I also took stuff like selenium, magnesium, vitamin C and did the salt pushes. Early on my body responded favorably (increased libido, psoriasis cleared somewhat). But then I just felt overwhelmed with kidney aches, sinus drainage, throat issues and, as I now believe, an irritated (slightly swollen) thyroid. My TSH level skyrocketed. I decided to take 3 weeks off and all my bad symptoms cleared up. I am now taking only about 10 mg over the course of a week, over an 80% de ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Iodine and low fertility   #167045   10mo

... New Scientist ... ... Iodine could be behind falling sperm counts ... ... Iodised salt may have caused a drop in men’s sperm counts since the 1950s, according to scientists in America. They say that iodine deficiency, while stunting brain development, also appears to boost sperm counts. ... ... Our bodies need iodine to make the thyroid hormone thyroxine, which is vital for developing brains. But in some parts of the world crops contain little iodine. A deficiency can cause impaired mental development, so iodine is added to salt. ... ... In the 1990s James Crissman of the Dow Chemical Company in ...   [retrieve this message]
    • I would be interesting to see a graph mapping sperm count a...   lazza   10mo

I would be interesting to see a graph mapping sperm count and iodine intake for years 1924 until present. Iodine intake in America was probably at its peak somewhere between 1950 and 1970 when bakers commonly use iodine instead of bromine. Iodine intake has dropped off dramatically in the past 30 years. It would be interesting to see if there is some sort of correlation between iodine intake and sperm count decrease. Yet even if true we need to remind ourselves that correlation does not mean causation. ... ... ... _Lazza   [End]
      • Of course, I mean there are plenty of toxins and food addit...   amaru7   10mo

Of course, I mean there are plenty of toxins and food additives out there they place to make us infertile, I think Fluoride is more prevalent than the iodine in making sperm levels drop. ... ... Now I cannot offer you a chart but all I know is that sperm counts are constantly dropping and the WHO lowered the measurements in sperm count and values of subfertility and infertility diagnoses. ... ... Slowly but surely we will be extinct if we don’t find a way for cleaning up our mind, body and spirit. So I am looking for that opportunity to be able to live a happier live and be a productive useful membe ...   [retrieve this message]
      • Yeh, but.... so many other things (chemicals, plastics, pes...   LaCorno   9mo

Yeh, but.... so many other things (chemicals, plastics, pesticides, medications, immunizations, processed foods, etc.) were introduced into the environment & food supply between those years, it would be impossible to connect it all to iodine consumption.   [End]
  • Vitamin E ameliorates iodine-induced cytotoxicity in thyroid   #167045   10mo

... Acute and excessive iodine supplementation leads to iodine-induced thyroid cytotoxicity. Excessive oxidative stress has been suggested to be one of the underlying mechanisms in the development of thyroid cytotoxicity. The aim of this study was to investigate whether vitamin E (VE), an important ... ... antioxidant, could ameliorate iodine-induced thyroid cytotoxicity. A goiter was induced in rats by feeding a low-iodine (LI) diet for 12 weeks. Involution of hyperplasia was obtained by administering a twofold physiological dose of iodine in feeding water with/without the supplementation of 2 ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Re:   User V   10mo

Maybe this ”iodine-induced cytotoxicity in thyroid” is just a symptom of vitamin E deficiency. ... ... Give people with iodine-induced cytotoxicity in thyroid some vitamin E, and it goes away. ... ... So its not really ”iodine-induced”, rather ”induced by lack of vitamin E” because of people’s poor dietary habits. Iodine isn’t the culprit, its their crappy habits that lead to diets that are def. in Vit. E. Yeah.   [End]
      • I am glad that you did not write the first sentence out in ...   grzbear   10mo

I am glad that you did not write the first sentence out in an absolute... because it could actually be too much iodine as well. ... ... Too bad medicine did not get into the study of nutrition way back at the turn into the 20th century as some country doctors, such as the one that treated my grandmother for anemia with a recommendation to eat liver at least once a week, were practicing... the world would likely be a very different and healthier place today. ... ... I have a problem with this one though... ... ... ”So its not really ”iodine-induced”, rather ”induced by lack of vitamin E” because of peopl ...   [retrieve this message]
        • grz, "User V" obviously didn’t even bother to rea...   #167045   10mo

grz, "User V" obviously didn’t even bother to read the posting. We are talking about supraphysiological levels of Iodine (2-fold) and Vit E (100-fold) for partial prevention of Iodine excess harming the the thyroid. The question is balance of course and how to get that done. Even natural treatments are not always benign as we might like to believe and should be handled with caution ...   [End]
          • ”The question is balance” ”The question is balance” ... ....   grzbear   10mo

”The question is balance” ”The question is balance” ... ... just as blood pressure varies throughout the day, so does what you need of any given nutrient at any given time. ... ... i.e. during times of increased stress, including exercise, etc. ... ... this is why, in part, that the body can manufacture, and/or recycle and/or store certain nutrients for use during nutritionally lean times. ... ... In addition, the body can, and does substitute when it needs to being short of one thing or another. It is not ideal in most cases, however it can do this ... ... ... So in essence, it is more about harmony than balanc ...   [retrieve this message]
            • Yes, well I think it is time to really enjoy whats left for...   #167045   10mo

Yes, well I think it is time to really enjoy whats left for us little people as those up in the hierarcy have the resources and devices to get themselfes and their allies what they need without investing much time in researching possible good ways for eating and living in a superior way. They call themselfes the illuminated ones that we’re not. I think theres a good portion of luck in that to still be able to move through all this and benefit the own health without strong feelings of insecurity and all this. ... ... Now I’m not religious or anything but I hope to find to god one day or some pro ...   [retrieve this message]
              • -top 5 Nutritional supplements ... ... not necessarily in ...   grzbear   10mo

-top 5 Nutritional supplements ... ... not necessarily in this order ... ... green food powder drink mix - I like Health Force ... ... nutritional or brewers yeast unless you need stronger B vitamin support or a specific B like B1 and then a good B vitamin with bioactive forms. ... ... fermented cod liver oil ... ... a good bioactive protein powder - could be gelatine, whey, or plant (brown rice, pea, hemp, etc.) - be careful though - some people do not convert any kind of plant nutrition well and require an animal product. ... ... some form of iodine salt ... ... on iodine - I favor natural sources, however, these days I f ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Image Embedded Personal thoughts after all research   #167045   10mo

Hello, ... ... ... as I’v been banned from the iodine support forum for no real reason other than critical thinking, I hope I can have an open discussion about the subject here. ... ... I’m neither on the pro or contra side of iodine. I only think it has to be carefully questioned and reasoned just like any other substance used. So self-proclaimed "experts" that talk in a way overly self confident, almost arrogant in their knowledge, expose themselfes to be lacking that very knowledge. I see selective perception on both sides unfortunately, theres almost a religiousity on iodine opponen ...   [retrieve this message]
    • ”...a religiousity on iodine opponents and advocates” ... ...   lazza   10mo

”...a religiousity on iodine opponents and advocates” ... ... Oh yes. Like you, I am neither an iodine friend nor iodine foe. Iodine supplementation is an interesting concept, and probably most can benefit from it to a degree. But it has its limitations (read: problems) and there are many unknowns. Unfortunately iodine proponents, who’ve often seen some benefit to iodine supplementation, have developed a cult-like devotion to the might ”I”. Any questioning, let alone ”critical thinking” of iodine supplementation is not tolerated very well. On the other side iodine supplementation foes vie ...   [retrieve this message]
      • when you start pissing out more than you take in on a daily...   grzbear   10mo

when you start pissing out more than you take in on a daily basis like I did, you are, more than likely *sufficient* and can back off to a maintenance dose - whatever that may be for *you*. ... ... you must get tested though in order to realize this. ... ... grz- ... ...   [End]
        • It sounds what you are talking about is total iodine satura...   lazza   10mo

It sounds what you are talking about is total iodine saturation and I’ve never heard of this ever being reached by anyone. In my mind ”iodine sufficiency” means having more than an adequate amount of iodine in all bodily tissues so that the body functions optimally and w/o risk of illness caused by a lack of iodine (or excess bromine/fluorine). Even the iodine doctors look at 90% excretion within 24 hours of consuming a 50 mg iodine tablet as a sign of iodine sufficiency. I question the validity of this, ... it sounds a bit arbitrary. ... ... I’m not sure what the right answer is. We simply ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Claims that Lugol's is poisonous   Jenifer   11mo

WTF?? ... ... http://healthwyze.org/index.php/component/content/article/54-iodine-supplementation.html ... ... The Insanity of Ingesting Iodine ... ... Lugol’s Iodine is a special formulation of iodine that is sold by quacks who proclaim it to be a supplement for internal consumption. In an unscrupulous manner, they indirectly suggest that it is a medicine for an endlessly growing plethora of diseases, but they are careful to never actually call it a medicine lest they risk imprisonment. They present Lugol’s Iodine as the gold standard of iodines for drinking. The formulation is 5 g. of chemically extra ...   [retrieve this message]
    • This belongs in the debate forum, but I have one thing to s...   #168214   11mo

This belongs in the debate forum, but I have one thing to say. ... ... I have not ever heard of one person dying of an overdose of iodine. I’m sure there are some (and I’m sure if one did, someone would be in here with the obit), but you’d think that people in Japan would be dropping like flies, wouldn’t you? ... ... Yet people keep getting well. You know, people in the herbal parasite forum think all of us who take drugs for parasites are insane and will surely die, but those drugs are the only things that are keeping me alive to fight another day. ... ... Then there’s that thing about water killing you ...   [retrieve this message]
    • From the link you provided. ... ... ... ... ... ...   InCharge   11mo

From the link you provided. ... ... ... ... ... ... Page Removed or Relocation Error ... ...   ... ... ... ... ... The information that you were seeking has either been removed from The Health Wyze Report’s archives or you followed an incorrect link. If you followed a faulty link from another web site, then please inform the maintainer or poster from that site to make a correction. ... If the page that you were seeking has been removed from The Health Wyze Report, then it is because that page contained outdated information o ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Also, I noticed that in the comments of the article, those ...   #168214   11mo

Also, I noticed that in the comments of the article, those who had problems had started out with a high dosage, or continued at a high dosage after they started feeling unwell. I started out with 3-5 drops of 5% per day, and had horrible headaches. I cut back to 1 drop a day and was fine. I tried two drops today, and got a slight headache, so I’m going back to one drop. Evidently, I am very sensitive to iodine, but that’s o.k. Painting it on my throat is still shrinking my goiter, so I’ll continue with that, even if I can’t take it internally. ... ... I took kelp once for six months and had no ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Still troubles after being off iodine   #167252   11mo

Hi everyone, ... As I posted here before I have major acne issues after using iodine. I’ve been off iodine for 6weeks now and the breakout doesn’t stop. I was hopping to start again on the iodine after the acne heals. I went to the dermatologist and she put me in some antibiotic. Now don’t know if I should start it or not: on one side the acne is bad and I will like to heave it gone soon but on the other I heard here on the forum that antibiotics are bad:(. ... Really confused and depressed and fed up with life and everything. ... Thanks for any kind of input.   [End]
  • Congenital Hypothyroidism Caused by Excess Prenatal Materna...   grzbear   13mo

Abstract ... ... We report the cases of 3 infants with congenital hypothyroidism detected with the use of our newborn screening program, with evidence supporting excess maternal iodine ingestion (12.5 mg/d) as the etiology. Levels of whole blood iodine extracted from their newborn screening specimens were 10 times above mean control levels. Excess iodine ingestion from nutritional supplements is often unrecognized. ... ... link... ... ... http://www.jpeds.com/article/S0022-3476%2812%2900615-4/abstract ... there could be other factors involved here. ... ... grz- ... ...   [End]
    • This is strange because the patients did not have goiter. ....   paraboy   13mo

This is strange because the patients did not have goiter. ... ... The twins ended up normal, so they only have the one case with no other info, other than iodine supplementation. ... ... Could there be a selenium deficiency here along with other halgens occupying iodine receptor sites? ... ...   ... ... ”Patient 1 is a male infant born full term to a gravida 1, para 0 mother after an uncomplicated pregnancy and delivery whose newborn screen results revealed normal total thyroxine (T 4 ) of 8.7 μg/dL (111.7 nM) at 3 days of life and low total T 4 of 4.3 μg/dL (55.2 pM) and elevated thyroid-s ...   [retrieve this message]
  • iodine hurts lower back and aggravates bladder   jman2007   13mo

iodine hurts lower back, pelvis area.....feel like increasing toxic load and not detoxing also no dark urine just clear.....lack of minerals? up minerals to balance the parathyroid?   [End]
    • I suspect that the detoxed halide bromide as well as heavy ...   Iolite   13mo

I suspect that the detoxed halide bromide as well as heavy metals like mercury are being dumped into the kidneys and they are having a hard time with the detoxing. Salt pushes (see http://www.breastcancerchoices.org/iodineindex.html for protocol and how to do salt pushes) will help flush out the bromide and heavy metals. Kidney and liver herbs or the amino acid NAC will help the liver and kidney with the detox process. When I am having a tough time with detox symptoms, I take 2-3 caps of NAC 2-3 times a day. If you’re having a hard time with the salt pushes (use unrefined salt) put the ...   [retrieve this message]
    • That’s a loaded question - there are so many things that ca...   Ravi Shah   10mo

That’s a loaded question - there are so many things that can affect the fusion area. It depends on how much pain we’re talking about. If it’s bad enough that you’ve been referred to a Pain Management Program, then it’s possible the hardware might be installed wrong. If it’s pain that just requires some Percocet or Vicodin on an as-needed basis, it’s probably scar tissue buildup and spinal stenosis, which is common in patients who’ve had fusions. ... ... I’ve had 3 so far - C5/6/7 in ’96, L4/5/S1 in ’99, and L3/4 in ’06. I’ve been in a formal Pain program for 11 years, but have dealt with spina ...   [retrieve this message]
  • iodine troubles   #167252   13mo

Hi, ... I am still on iodine 15 drops lugol’s(12%)and I feel like crap. My hair is still falling, my eyebrows as well and I have dandruff in my hair and my eyebrows. that’s very strange. And my skin is quiet oily and I break out with acne a lot. I am doing the salt flushes nearly every day plus vic C and the rest of the co-supplements plus the borax as someone suggested on here (1/4 tsp diluted in 1L of water). ... I am also very depressed. ... I am taking over 100 ml of lugol’s but I’ve been going back to ten drops then increasing every day by one drop then when I reach 15-16 I go back to ten. i ...   [retrieve this message]
  • iodine and crawlies candida   LilChrissy   15mo

ive read stuff on iodine here too? Ive been fighting with active candida albicans crawlies in my skin. ton of health issues staph infection, strepcocci infection i went through my doc who ran a gdx.net test well worth it. some have said iodine works, ... i did 1 drop in 4oz water the first day then 2 drops but my stomach twisted for a week. diarehea like crazy. i read side effects of diarehea could be too much iodine. ... i then read that if u put a drop of iodine on your skin if it disappears u are diffiecent. i did that at 330pm by morning it was gone, and no crawlies for 2 days. i also had ...   [retrieve this message]
  • [Message Subject Hidden by a Forum Moderator]   #137093   22mo

[Message Body Hidden by a Forum Moderator]   [End]
    • that link is a pretty good primer to the complexity of the ...   trapper/kcmo   22mo

that link is a pretty good primer to the complexity of the problem. ... ... i was in exactly that state of chronic fatigue, cold body syndrome(hypothyroid with normal labs), multiple chemical sensitivity and all the associated symptoms. i could barely move. ... ... i found that environmental exposure to bad halogens and mercury were the problem. i was able to take the info i learned on the internet and then on curezone to make tremendous strides toward recovery. this was before the iodine forum even existed. i fasted and flushed and hydrated and oxygenated and tried all sorts of herbs and vitami ...   [retrieve this message]
      • You wrote ’but iodine itself? it only cures one thing - io...   #131178   22mo

You wrote ’but iodine itself? it only cures one thing - iodine deficiency’ ... ... does iodine deficiency have any known symptoms so a person could know if they are deficient and also is there a best way to get the right amount without going overboard like some people have said ?   [End]
        • well, that is a really good question and one that is more c...   trapper/kcmo   22mo

well, that is a really good question and one that is more complicated than any one malady or symptom simply because iodine is as necessary as oxygen and water for a healthy body. in fact, the answer is so varied(and sometimes complex) that we have filled one of the top forums at curezone trying to ferret out all the ways that iodine helps the body. some of the folks, myself included, sound so fanatical just because we know what iodine has done for us and it blows our minds with the many ways it helps and to what degree. ... ... i have tried to discover through self experimentation what OVERBO ...   [retrieve this message]
Page 24 of 24
1  ...  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  18  19  20  21  22  23   24    

Filter Messages: order by

Selected Ads from CureZone Sponsors: Become a Sponsor

VIP

All Natural Oxy-Powder
Buy Direct. Same or Next Day Shipping. Rated Best Colon Cleansing Prod...
Eliminate Herpes
Information on the revolutionary Dynamiclear Combat Kit
Heal Type 2 Diabetes
Simple, 3-step natural approach heals diabetes within a month. No side e...
Proven Candida Diet
The Only Legitimate Diet for Treating Candida in 30 Days

PLAT

Liver Cleanse
Eliminate any foreign substances that may be trapped in your liver.
Clark Kidney Cleanse
Dr. Hulda Clark’s Kidney Cleanse with purest products! Great prices.

GOLD

Proven medical anti-diabetic benefits
Electrolyzed drinking water significantly reduces blood...
Cancer’s Natural Enemy
Rose Laurel OPC Plus, 15% discount with Cure Zone Discount Code of LR0...
Proven Parasite Diet
The Only Legitimate Diet for Destroying Parasites in 30 Days or Less

GOLD

The Famous Master Cleanse
For the first time ever, we have created the complete master cleans...
Medically Proven Anti-Cancer Benefits
Medical researchers confirm electrolyzed reduced water ...
Get 5% off Right Now!
Get 5% off anything in our homeopathic health store using the coupon co...
Natural Cancer Remedies

SILVER

Lugol’s Iodine Free S&H
J.Crow’s® Lugol’s Iodine Solution. Restore lost reserves.
Bad Breath Cure
Bad Breath Cure
Life Technology™
Transformational Technology For Mind Body And Soul.
Tbyil Supplement Catalog
The Best Years in Life’s hand picked top quality natural health comp...

Back To Top How many people click on the sponsord links? Become a Sponsor

Add This Forum To Your Favorites!

Share:  Facebook  MySpace  Digg  Reddit  StumbleUpon  Furl this page  Delicious  BlinkList  dzone  Simpy.com  Fark.com  BlogMarks  Wists.com  Google

Translate This Page:

French    German    Spain    Italian    Dutch    Russian    Portuguese    Japanese    Korean    Arabic    Chinese Simplified

Challenge the message and not the messenger!
The first person to resort to name calling and personal attacks automatically loses the debate!
Personal attack is often the best indication that the writer knows his logic is flawed and therefore tries to deflect attention by attacking the opponent, instead of attacking the arguments of the opponent.

5,352 messages, 490 topics, topics per page limited to: 20, average number of messages per page: 223, 24 pages,  1,197,207 page views

"Freedom of speech and freedom of action are meaningless without freedom to think. And there is no freedom of thought without doubt."
~ Bergen EVANS

Image Galler Iodine D. Image Gallery         Image Galler Last 30 Uploads
Google Ads

Medianet Ads

Google Ads

Google Ads

Donate to CureZone

Guest Book - Liver Flush FAQ - News - Link Exchange - Add URL - How To Exchange Links? - About Global Directory

Terms of Service - Privacy Policy - Spam Policy - Disclaimer - Guidelines & Rules - Forum Trolls - Fair use notice

Staff's pages:  Owen - Wrenn - Maya

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - About - Donors - Stats

Copyright 2014  curezone.org

fetched in 3.25 sec at 4/23/2014 4:31:51 PM, requested by 50.19.144.243, referred by http://curezone.org/forums/f2.asp?f=798 , requested 1 pages during this session, y=15