CureZone.org   Educating Instead of Medicating Like CureZone website on Facebook
Home > Forums6700 visitors online now Add To Favorites Log On    Join/Sign Up    User Finder   Inbox New
The Best Favorites

Newsletter:

Search:
Forums BLogs FAQ Images Health Diseases Diet Foods Cleanse Convert

Ask Dennis Hardy ND

Nature will cure if you give it the opportunity
Private Forum with commercial content: self-promotional messages by forum owners are allowed
Read This First:  Success  Educational  Failed  Warning  BSA  RN  ALL R  ~BSA  ~RN  RRR  RR  Image Embedded  Video Embedded Audio Embedded   Images   Description   Books   Rules
 1,126,553 page views     4,093 messages     981 topics     24 pages
Post New Topic  Post new topic message to this forum by using a plain text editor  Post new topic message to this forum by using advanced HTML text editor called FCK  Post new topic message to this forum by using advanced HTML text editor called Tiny MCE 

Original Forum Layout     Add To Favorites!
Last Message
9d ago
Search:   Top 300
Forum: Ask Dennis     All Forums 
Like Ask Dennis Hardy ND on Facebook.com
Page 24 of 24
1  ...  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  18  19  20  21  22  23   24    

• alzheimer's disease   liliengland   9d

Hello Doctor, ... I am doing Dr Schulze’s 28 days No incurable diseases programme with my dad, who is 66 and diagnosed with Alzheimer a couple of years ago. He is very good, doing everything I advise, we are at week 2. ... It would be helpful to hear if you have had any experience with people recovering from this sad condition, or if you had any advise? ... Many thanks. Thanks for the great posts here. ... Wish you all the best.   [End]
  • Shingles   dino1736   66d

I forgot to add in my previous post that all this sinus problems started with shingles 40-50 days ago. I still have pain from the shingles, not as much as the beginning. ... Thanks   [End]
  • sinus problems, respiratory problems, bronchitis   dino1736   66d

Within the last 5 weeks, I had bronchitis twice and post nasal drip. ... I had taken zpack antibiotic three times within that time for a regular doctor. ... Is there anything natural I can take? It hurts my chest and makes me very weak if I don’t take the antibiotic. ... Thanks for your help in advance. ...   [End]
  • Check out My web site   dennishardyND   3mo

http://holistichealthservices.biz ... ... ... ... thank you   [End]
  • Want to learn Natural Healing?   dennishardyND   3mo

Want to learn Natural Healing? ... Dr Hardy ND, PhD started teaching Natural healing in 1993 to pass on the traditional healing methods of the old master healers of the 19th and 20th century. These methods work and have withstood the test of time. ... The course includes the following: (Keep in mind that this is not a complete description of each course) ... ... 1. Herbology, This course teaches you identification and wild crafting herbs (finding, harvesting herbs), herbal preparation (making teas, salves, extracts, etc), herbs to use in emergencies, what each herb covered in the course is used for, ...   [retrieve this message]
  • homeopathy lesson three   dennishardyND   5mo

Lesson Three ... ... If the patient is new to Homeopathy the Homeopath must explain to the patient what homeopathy is, how it works, and what you, the Homeopath needs to know to make Homeopathy work for them. This is also the time to dispel any untrues they may have heard about Homeopathy. ... ... Knowing the Patient ... ... 1. The Homeopathic Prescription is based on the information obtained form the patient, the observation of the patient, by the patient’s family and friends, and the homeopath’s inquiring and observations. This information is essential to the Homeopath. ... The Homeopath must ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Homeopathy Lesson Two   dennishardyND   11mo

Lesson two ... ... The Four Fundamentals of Homeopathy ... ... 1. All substances used as homeopathic medicine are proved on healthy humans. ... 2. The so proved homeopathic medicine is selected according to the law of similars. ... 3. Use a single remedy. ... 4. Use the minimum dose. ... ... Know the Remedy and Know the Patient ... 1. Each homeopathic remedy has its own spontaneous, characteristic symptoms, as well as its own general or particular parts affected, that separate it from all others, people are the same. ... 2. The constant prolonged study of the meterea medica is essential to homeopathy. ... Homeopathic ...   [retrieve this message]
  • How Herbs and other Foods Heal   dennishardyND   11mo

How Herbs and other Foods Heal ... ... All herbs, vegetables, and fruit take from the soil the nutrients they need grow. Each deferent herb, fruit and vegetable have their own nutritional needs. If the nutrients they need are not in the soil they will not grow and will die. ... The Human body takes from the blood the nutrients it needs to stay healthy and to heal. Each body part has deferent nutritional needs. If the nutrients each body part needs are not in the blood they will dysfunction and disease will result. ... Every nutritional deficit of each deferent body part has a specific s ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Homeopathy lesson one   dennishardyND   11mo

HOMEOPATHY ... ... By: ... Dennis G. Hardy ND, PHD ... ... ... Lesson one ... ... WHAT’S HOMEOPATHY? ... ... ... Homeopathy is a highly systematic method of powerfully stimulating the body’s own ... healing processes in order to cure illness. The word Homeopathy comes from two Greek words: Homoios which means similar, and Pathos which means suffering. The word Homeopathy means ”to treat with something that produces an effect similar to the suffering”. This law of similars ”Similia Similibus Curentur”, the concept of likes cure likes is the basic principle of homeopathy. It was first recorded by Hippocrates, who n ...   [retrieve this message]
  • The History of Homeopathy and the politics of health care   RR dennishardyND   11mo

... The History of Homeopathy and the politics of health care ... ... With health care being the number one topic in government, you might want to know about homeopathy. Homeopathy is a system of medicine developed by German physician Samuel Hahnemann (1755-1843). He created the name from the Greek words homio and pathos, meaning ”similar illness. ... Rebelling against the unscientific and often barbarous practices in medicine of his day--including bloodletting--Hahnemann was attracted by Hypocrite’s accounts of the cure or prevention of some diseases by the administration of substances kno ...   [retrieve this message]
  • healthy eating and lifestyle program.   dennishardyND   14mo

Use the guide lines below to plan a daily, healthy eating and lifestyle program. ... ... Things to avoid: ... 1. No Fried food ... 2. No Table salt (sea salt is ok in moderation) ... 3. No Cows milk (soy milk, rice milk and goat milk are ok) ... 4. No White flour (use whole grain or multi grain) ... 5. No Foods with artificial colors, additives or preservatives ... 6. No pork, - red meat, chicken and fish are ok ... 7. No white sugar (use honey *but do not give honey to children under 3 years of age*) ... 8. No processed foods. ... 9. Never think of unpleasant things or argue before or during a meal ... 10. Do not over eat, ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Why only two servings of fruit a day? ... ... Primates in ...   natway   14mo

Why only two servings of fruit a day? ... ... Primates in the wild seem to be doing just fine on a diet consisting of mostly fruit and are a lot healthier than humans without the need for any supplements. ... ... Why are our diets so drastically different when our internal organs are so similar?   [End]
      • Actually Primates eat mostly green vegetation and fruit whe...   dennishardyND   14mo

Actually Primates eat mostly green vegetation and fruit when they can get it and other things including insects, meat left over from the kill of other animals and other primates ... ... Wild Monkeys will eat a variety of foods. They eat fruits, leaves gums and sometimes other monkeys. Insects are also a part of their diet in the wild. Sometimes they will eat blossoms and leafy things to supplement their diet. Ants and termites are a favorite snack of monkeys. ... ... so unless your eating ants, termites and monkeys you not eating like a primate   [End]
  • Reactions to GABA and SAMe - why?   #46136   14mo

Hi Dennis, ... First off, many thanks for the very informative articles you’ve posted, they’re really helpful. ... ... I am trying to figure out why i have a bad reaction to GABA and SAMe. ... I’m not on any medication, nor have been for over a decade - minimal nutritional supplements only. ... ... GABA i wanted to use to help ease anxiety - i have the Phenibut form of it that passes the BB barrier quicker/easier. It is suggested to take 3 250mg caps a day but i barely tolerate one. ... I find 250mg extremely tranquilising and sedating, eyes barely able to keep open, cannot hold my head up. What would cause ...   [retrieve this message]
    • anyone can have a reaction to anything. i would try one at ...   dennishardyND   14mo

anyone can have a reaction to anything. i would try one at a time and only half the dose. ... also tell me about your diet, lifestyle, bowel habbats etc as all play a part. you can’t live and eat poorly and exspect a little pill to solve your problem, the thing you are using are supplements to a healthy diet and lifestyle not subtatute for it   [End]
      • Yes absolutely, understanding the notion of diet and lifest...   #46136   14mo

Yes absolutely, understanding the notion of diet and lifestyle for health are essential to wellness - a practice i have been engaged in for 20 yrs. ... ... I rarely take supplement/pill until this health crisis. I also advocate there’s no such thing as a magic bullet. ... ... I’ve been raw vegan for many years, vegetarian before that - only including eggs and goats cheese, no meat/fish consumption for over 15 yrs. i’m not a beans and rice vegan either...plant based whole foods has been my focus nutritionally. ... ... Lifestyle - rural wilderness living, run an organic farm, WAS very pysically active, to ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Congestive Heart Failure   curlygirl8297   14mo

Dr Hardy, ... My Mom just recently dx’d with congestive heart failure. I plan to take over her plan of action as far as her diet and care are concerned. She is 68 and has high blood pressure that is controlled with meds, no statins but she is on blood thinner and digoxin and she has had a pacemaker since 2005. She refused a stress test in the hospital because she said that her heart was stressed enough. She is not a diabetic. She got around good and took care of her own needs and shopping prior to her heart issue. The congestive heart has left her weak and lacking of energy. I would appr ...   [retrieve this message]
    • try these guidlines ... ... and use co emzyme q 10 100 mga...   dennishardyND   14mo

try these guidlines ... ... and use co emzyme q 10 100 mga day ... ... Use the guide lines below to plan a daily, healthy eating and lifestyle program. ... ... Things to avoid: ... 1. No Fried food ... 2. No Table salt (sea salt is ok in moderation) ... 3. No Cows milk (soy milk, rice milk and goat milk are ok) ... 4. No White flour (use whole grain or multi grain) ... 5. No Foods with artificial colors, additives or preservatives ... 6. No pork, - red meat, chicken and fish are ok ... 7. No white sugar (use honey *but do not give honey to children under 3 years of age*) ... 8. No processed foods. ... 9. Never think of unpleasant ...   [retrieve this message]
      • Thank you so much.....we will follow this to the letter.   curlygirl8297   14mo

Thank you so much.....we will follow this to the letter.   [End]
      • I just came across Dr. Hardy’s reply and find his advice ve...   Susnelda   8mo

I just came across Dr. Hardy’s reply and find his advice very helpful, except for this: ”Drink six 8oz glasses of spring, or filtered water a day” plus ”1 glass grape juice”. My uncle was diagnosed with congestive heart failure 2 years ago. He was told that drinking a lot of water did not apply to patients with CHF: When you have congestive heart failure, your body has difficulty excreting excess fluid, which leads to a build up of fluid in the legs, the abdomen, around the heart and the lungs, causing shortness of breath and gasping for air while lying flat. Excess fluid adds an extra bur ...   [retrieve this message]
        • I like the advice too, except for the recommendation to eat...   Anon9876   3mo

I like the advice too, except for the recommendation to eat soy. Soy is horrible for you! Contains phytoestrogens that mess up your body’s hormones, plus almost all soy is GMO crap. There are about a thousand other reasons. Just don’t eat soy! ... ... And red meat...I don’t know about that one either. Red meat is a huge source of inflammation, not to mention all of the toxins that are in it.   [End]
        • Thank you so much for your input. I have heard what you sa...   curlygirl8297   3mo

Thank you so much for your input. I have heard what you said about the water from a number of sources and we are following that guideline.   [End]
  • New MS treatment   dennishardyND   14mo

Drug Companies Oppose Simple Surgical Cure for Multiple Sclerosis ... ... ... An Italian medical researcher and vascular surgeon, Dr. Paolo Zamboni, seeking a cure for his wife’s Multiple Sclerosis, has discovered a treatment based on a simple surgical procedure similar to angioplasty that appears for all intents and purposes to cure the disease (see news article below). ... ... ... What the researcher discovered is that many Multiple Sclerosis victims have a peculiar narrowing of the arteries that drain blood from the brain (i.e., the jugular vein and other arteries). This unusual narrowing of the art ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Minerals Deficiencies and disease   dennishardyND   14mo

Minerals Deficiencies and disease ... Sense every disease is a deficiency of one or more minerals, I am going to list some of the minerals that are seen most often to be lacking in people who are sick. I am going to describe the nature of the mineral, the foods it is found in and symptoms of deficiency. ... Iodine (the metabolizer) ... Indications of iodine deficiencies are claustrophobia, fears, flabby arms, pronunciation difficulties, and mental depression, loss of reason. A major indication of iodine hunger is an extremely nervous condition. ... Principal sources of iodine are dulse, kelp, gar ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Natural Flu Fighters   dennishardyND   14mo

Natural Flu Fighters ... If you’ve got the flu, these all-natural remedies can help to ease your sore throat, cough, fever and body aches, while also strengthening your immune system. We’ve all had it, and many of us will get it again this winter or spring. Body aches, fever, chills, headache, congestion—the flu. Influenza is a sudden, severe and, in some cases, deadly viral disease characterized by high fever, chills, muscle aches and pain, dry cough, sore throat, nasal congestion and fatigue. The virus has a short incubation time, so people usually show symptoms just one or two days after ...   [retrieve this message]
  • What is Beta-1, 3-D Glucan?   dennishardyND   14mo

What is Beta-1, 3-D Glucan? ... Beta-1, 3-D Glucan is a unique compound derived from the cell wall of yeast. Beta-1, 3-D Glucan triggers an immune response in your body, creating a system of defense against viral, bacterial, fungal, parasitic or neoplastic (abnormal tissue growth) invaders. It also has potent anti-oxidant and free radical scavenging capabilities. ... History of Beta-1, 3-D Glucan ... In the 1940’s research yielded a substance that had immune activating properties called Zymosan. It was not known until the 1960’s which element caused the response, when Nichola DiLuzio at Tulane Univ ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Help with: Pseudomonas AeruginosaGram Negative Bacilli / k...   Twirly   15mo

I need help with my english bulldog Buddha (picture displayed on profile pic - far left). I have come to this site in the past for helpful info for myself now i am relying on help for my ”family” ... ... Buddha: skin scabs that won’t heal ... ... Results of skin culture: ... ... Pseudomonas Aeruginosa ... Gram Negative Bacilli / kiebsiella pneumoniae ... Escherichia Coli ... ... the vet says one of these is only treatable with an very expensive injectable for 5 days in a row and most likely it will come back and treatment will have to be repeated. each time damaging his kidney. with prolong use...kidney failure. ... ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Dr Dennis What do you recommend for Lactose Intolerance?   619sandiego   16mo

Dr Dennis ... ... i was wondering what you would recommend for lactose intolerance.   [End]
  • Absess in root canal   jettman   17mo

I just came from my dentist. He told me a long-term root canal ( 25 years old ) is showing signs of absess/infection, and that it may need extraction. ... ... I oil pull and have seen its benefits, particularly in gum health. My gums do not bleed, and they are healthy, per my dentist. However, I do not oil pull heavily, only a few days per week. ... ... Is there a chance that, perhaps thru a more focused and aggressive oil pulling regime, or perhaps other efforts you may know, that I can reverse the infection and absessing that has developed within this tooth? I really to not want to lose it, but I ...   [retrieve this message]
    •  I would have it removed regardless because they are d...   InCharge   17mo

I would have it removed regardless because they are detrimental to your whole body. ... ... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xzZQFdW58Ew ... ... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a8EjEOqYEYs&feature=related ... ...   ...   [End]
      • Thank you. I had read similar things over the years. ... ...   jettman   17mo

Thank you. I had read similar things over the years. ... ... To clarify, I would have the tooth removed. I would want to replace it with a implant. Is there something I should be concerned about with that? I do not want to just do without the tooth, as it will expose others to future damange. Are there issues with implants, aside from the cost!   [End]
        • Are there issues with implants, aside from the cost! ... ....   InCharge   17mo

Are there issues with implants, aside from the cost! ... ... I simply would not let anybody put any metal into my mouth after having all the mercury, and rootcanals removed because there is a problem with a battery effect that happens when you eat anything acidic. This is just like your car battery with acid between metal plates. Particularly if you have other different metals in the mouth like caps, bridges, amalgam fillings,etc. ... ... I looked into implants, but it was about 12 years, or so ago, and there was the ceramic implants that were relatively new at the time.Everybody I talked to, or a ...   [retrieve this message]
          • Thanks. No other metal. All gone, except for this crown cov...   jettman   17mo

Thanks. No other metal. All gone, except for this crown covering the root canal, which is gold. It will of course go. All other dental is porcelin. So the titanium post would be the only metal. Maybe zirconium is an option. I will look into it as you suggest. ... ... Thanks   [End]
    • i would use Homeopathic Silicea 30x five pellets three time...   dennishardyND   17mo

i would use Homeopathic Silicea 30x five pellets three times a day for 30 days ... and i would put white oak bark powder between the gum and the lip and leave it in place for 30 minutes ... do this 3 times a day   [End]
  • How to Rebuild Body after cancer treatment   Raymond 30   19mo

HI Dr.Hardy we have talked before i have been done with cancer treatment for about 8 weeks now and i’m wanting to get my body built back up or whatever i need to do so far i have been taking milk thistle 1,000 mgs,Juice plus,grape seed extract,beta glucan,i was taking ip6 but my joints started to ache really bad and i don’t know if the ip6 was a cause i have noticed now that i’m not taking it i don’t hurt as bad i guess this could also be a side affect from the chemo? i’m also doing a fruit smoothie with strawberries,blue berries,rasberrys,flax seed, and black strap molasses every morning ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Please excuse me for piping in.... Would be interesting t...   mu-shen   19mo

Please excuse me for piping in.... Would be interesting to know if Dr Hardy would also recommend this, since I imagine besides Chemotherapy, Radiation may have been involved?? ... ... http://curezone.com/forums/am.asp?i=1990143 ... ... hoping this may help!   [End]
    • your doing good things. But remember your food program is m...   dennishardyND   18mo

your doing good things. But remember your food program is most important. as follows ... Morning ... 1 orange, 1 cup of grapes, and an apple ... 10 oz glass of distilled water with lemon juice in it ... ... Mid- morning ... One banana ... 10 oz glass of distilled water with lemon juice in it ... ... Lunch ... 1 cup each of any four raw vegetables ... 10 oz glass of distilled water with lemon juice in it ... ... Afternoon ... 1 cup of raw carrots ... 10 oz glass of distilled water with lemon juice in it ... ... Supper ... 1 cup each of any four raw vegetables ... 10 oz glass of distilled water with lemon juice in it ... ... During this time d ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Pericarditis   rountreejh   19mo

Dr. Hardy, a family member, age 36, has pericarditis according to her cardiologist. This is her 2nd occurance. She was only given pain relivers this time and is simply told to wait it out. Prior to this she was given anti-biotics. She is more open to natural approaches under my influence. I recall you discussing this ailment once in a class, but do not recall any suggested remedies. I can provide more info for you about her if there is a homeopathic approach. Thanks for your time. Blessings, John   [End]
    • i would use homeopathic Belladonna 30x 5 pellets 3 times a ...   dennishardyND   18mo

i would use homeopathic Belladonna 30x 5 pellets 3 times a day ... and go on an all raw food diet ... ... Every Morning have a glass of orange and pineapple juice made by juicing 2 peeled oranges and 2 cups of pineapple (raw juice and drink it within 15 minutes of juicing it.). ... ... Every Evening have a glass of raw juice of 4 carrots and a cup of spinach, one cup of string beans, (drink it within 15 minutes of juicing it.). ... ... Things to avoid: ... 1. No Fried food ... 2. No Table salt (sea salt is ok in moderation) ... 3. No Cows milk (soy milk, rice milk and goat milk are ok) ... 4. No White flour (use whol ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Liver Enzymes   North Star   19mo

Hi, I have had some elevated liver enzyme test results. About five months ago, they were slightly elevated, and now I have found that they are still elevated and that my Dr. is going to follow up with me on the results. I believe the results are probably from the antipsychotic that my doctor has me on -- Haldol Decanoate. However, nothing is for sure yet and I am just wondering what a good protocol might be? I’m thinking it would be good to take an herb that detoxes the liver like milk thistle, but could you give your opinion? Thanks and btw it’s great to have naturopathic advice for ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Lumps in my mouth under lip area, what are they?   NeedInnerPeace   19mo

I remember the area in my mouth used to feel completely smooth. Maybe a year ago I noticed when I bit that lower lip area I’d feel some lumps in there, but they were within the skin/gum in my mouth. When I start to feel sick I notice some of those lumps actually got bigger under the surface, some come out onto the surface, but they were small. This happened 4 times but they all disappeared from the surface in a short time except for one which has been here since it occured. I’ve been feeling sick for over a week now and today I notice this lump has gotten bigger overnight. It was bugging m ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Advice for coping with detox from prescription painkiller   #157553   20mo

Hello, Dr. Hardy, ... ... Thank you for contributing in this way! I injured my back, which became worse and I ended up on cheap insurance, not able to afford my usual alternative docs, and finally, thinking it would be short term, got onto opiates/opiods for a bit over a year. I tapered almost totally off of Dilauted, and wish I had kept just doing that, as I didn’t have w/d symptoms; but my pain doc suggested trying Gabapentin, which I only used for 24 days (tapering up to 1200mg/day and then back down to nothing, in that time). I was off of the Dilauted totally within the first week and a ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Sorry it has taken so long to reply computer was not wprkin...   dennishardyND   19mo

Sorry it has taken so long to reply computer was not wprking ... ... The best thing to do would be to use Homeopathic Nux Vomica 30X 5 pellets 3 times a day and do the following ... Six Cleansing and Rebuilding Program ... ... The Cleansing and Rebuilding program is designed to give your body the best opportunity to cleanse and rebuild itself. It allows the body to first cleanse itself of all excess mucus, and toxins. Second it gives it the nutrients to heal itself and to stay healthy. Remember, Nature will heal if you give it the opportunity. ... This program avoids all mucus forming foods such a ...   [retrieve this message]
      • Thanks! I have postponed the detox, as I don’t have a bett...   HPB109   15mo

Thanks! I have postponed the detox, as I don’t have a better pain killer lined up and am waiting to find out about surgery, and maybe try medical chi gong, too. I just met someone who was healed by that. Anyway, when I get to it, maybe I’ll do the fast before trying to even cut back on the Gabapentin; I don’t think I can go cold turkey.   [End]
  • Please Help 4 year old with tonsilitis,lymphadenopathy (va...   genii   20mo

Dear Dr. Hardy ~ ... ... My 4 year old granddaughter has swollen lymph nodes on her neck, under arm and groin. The largest mass is in the center of her arm pit and is about an inch high, looking like a volcano about to erupt. I think it’s a side effect of the Varicella & MMR vaccines she received on 6/25/12, about 2 weeks before the swelling began. [Parents online have described lymph swelling about 2 weeks after the MMR vaccine.] The surgeon wanted to remove all the nodes under her arm and test for cancer, which I was able to talk them out of. They also found questionable presence (1:64) ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Three Day Raw Food Cleansing and Building Program   dennishardyND   21mo

Three Day Raw Food Cleansing and Building Program ... ... Morning ... 1 orange, 1 cup of grapes, and an apple ... 10 oz glass of distilled water with lemon juice in it ... ... Mid- morning ... One banana ... 10 oz glass of distilled water with lemon juice in it ... ... Lunch ... 1 cup each of any four raw vegetables ... 10 oz glass of distilled water with lemon juice in it ... ... Afternoon ... 1 cup of raw carrots ... 10 oz glass of distilled water with lemon juice in it ... ... Supper ... 1 cup each of any four raw vegetables ... 10 oz glass of distilled water with lemon juice in it ... ... During this time do dry skin brushing followed by h ...   [retrieve this message]
    • If I wasn’t fasting, I would be on this like Flint. Thanks...   mo123   21mo

If I wasn’t fasting, I would be on this like Flint. Thanks so much. Added to favorites. ... ... Sara   [End]
    • Sounds like feasting, to me!I am generally eating one meal ...   chirontherainbowbridge   20mo

Sounds like feasting, to me!I am generally eating one meal a day these days, but that was not the case when I needed to remineralize... ... ... This is a very good way for people to move into a Natural whole, living foods lifestyle. And truly, if people actually do this, they are alklizing and re-mineralizing--(skin brushing, sunning,walking...)and shifting the mind to where it should be: that’s all it takes to be well! ... ... deserves an R ... ... Chiron   [End]
  • Body and Mind Changes from Herbs   W101   21mo

Hello, ... ... To start I would like to list the supplements I used to take 6 days a week: ... ... L Arginine ... Horny Goat Weed ... Ginkgo Biloba ... Catuaba ... Muira Puama ... Bioperine ... Ginseng ... Cnidium ... ... Switching catuaba(mon and thurs)-tongkat ali(wednesday and saturday) and tribulus (tuesday and friday) ... ... I also used to be a heavy smoker for 14 years (I will be 30 in 2 months). Then one day I smoked a bunch of ... cigs, drank coffee had little water and hit the gym (hard). I eneded up in the hospital with dehydration. ... I then started getting anxiety when I smoked so I quit. I also got a few panic attacks ...   [retrieve this message]
    • All the things your doing are good but for now I would stop...   dennishardyND   21mo

All the things your doing are good but for now I would stop all herbs and non-prescription supplements and do three days of all raw fruits and vegetables. As follows: ... ... Three Day Raw Food Cleansing and Building Program ... ... Morning ... 1 orange, 1 cup of grapes, and an apple ... 10 oz glass of distilled water with lemon juice in it ... ... Mid- morning ... One banana ... 10 oz glass of distilled water with lemon juice in it ... ... Lunch ... 1 cup each of any four raw vegetables ... 10 oz glass of distilled water with lemon juice in it ... ... Afternoon ... 1 cup of raw carrots ... 10 oz glass of distilled water with lemon ju ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Sick for 9 years. Not sure which direction to go.   Red20   21mo

Hi Dr Hardy, ... ... I have been sick for the past 9 years. ... ... My symptoms are ... Bone loss or Osteopenia, ... Hypercoagulation, ... bone pain, ... muscle pain, ... fatigue, ... no stamina, ... night sweats, ... headaches, ... Intense low back pain, ... Un-refreshed sleep after 8-9 hours of sleep. ... ... ... I have tested positive for Epstein Barr Virus, HHV-6 Virus, and CPN Bacteria. ... ... I have been on anti-virals for 12 months. ... ... I was also put on a ”Combined Antibiotic Protocol” with 3 different antibiotics for 14 months. ... ... I was put on blood thinners for 6 months after testing positive for Hypercoagulation. ... ... ... My ...   [retrieve this message]
    • I would stop all herbs and non-prescription supplements and...   dennishardyND   21mo

I would stop all herbs and non-prescription supplements and do three days of all raw fruits and vegetables. As follows: ... ... Three Day Raw Food Cleansing and Building Program ... ... Morning ... 1 orange, 1 cup of grapes, and an apple ... 10 oz glass of distilled water with lemon juice in it ... ... Mid- morning ... One banana ... 10 oz glass of distilled water with lemon juice in it ... ... Lunch ... 1 cup each of any four raw vegetables ... 10 oz glass of distilled water with lemon juice in it ... ... Afternoon ... 1 cup of raw carrots ... 10 oz glass of distilled water with lemon juice in it ... ... Supper ... 1 cup each of any four raw ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Rayland's Disease   janieben   21mo

In a post from a while back, you mentioned that flat nails are an indicator for Rayland’s Disease. I cannot find anything on the Internet about Rayland’s Disease. Can you enlighten me?   [End]
  • The Friendly Bacteria That Actually Improve Your Health   R dennishardyND   21mo

... Probiotics ... ... The Friendly Bacteria That Actually Improve Your Health ... ... We have been trained to think of bacteria as the bad guys, and we’re encouraged to disinfect everything and thoroughly cook food to protect ourselves from these harmful creatures. But there is a flaw in this viewpoint. While it’s true that modern sanitation has doubtlessly saved millions of lives by controlling the spread of infectious microbes, it’s not true that all bacteria are bad. We need to be clean, but-we don’t need to be germ-a-phobic and disinfect everything. ... For starters, the overuse of disinfectants an ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Blood Pressure high/low   dennishardyND   26mo

Blood Pressure ... ... Hypertension ... Hypertension, or high blood pressure, refers to persistently elevated pressure of the blood within and against the walls of the arteries, which carry blood from the heart through the body. This excessive force being exerted on the artery walls may cause damage to the arteries themselves and thereby to body organs such as the heart, kidney, and brain, leading to heart attacks, kidney failure, and stokes. ... Although many people believe hypertension is a condition caused by extreme activity or tension, this theory has not been proven. Actually, high ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Heal Your Addictions Naturally   dennishardyND   27mo

Are you hardwired to be addicted? It’s possible, and it all starts in the brain. No matter what you crave, good nutrition can help you kick the habit. Are you addicted to something? Acording to addiction researchers Kenneth Blum, M.D., and Jay Holder, D.C., M.D., Ph.D., authors of the Handbook of Abusable Drugs (Amereon Press, 1998), you are if you feel a compulsive need to use it, will go out of your way to acquire it, feel uncomfortable when you are without it and tend to return to its use even if you don’t want to. Consider the following, and you’ll see why it is possible that many of u ...   [retrieve this message]
  • A Woman's Guide to Male Menopause   R dennishardyND   27mo

Here’s everything a woman needs to know to make a big difference in the quality and quantity of her partner’s so-called golden years. Paula had always done all she could to preserve her health and her youthful energy. At 48, the evidence of her nutritious diet and excellent self-care showed in the glow of her smooth skin, the slender curves of her body and the ease with which she maintained her busy schedule. Her husband, Henry, was not faring quite so well. Although only four years older than his wife, he looked 60 and felt 70. What energy he had was focused on his stressful job, which pr ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Image Embedded TIA symptoms with black lines in nails and eye discolourati...   goshujin   27mo

HI all ... ... Just some background information: ... ... I am 30 caucasian male , do not smoke or drink ... ... I cannot drink caffeine or have too much sugars or I feel really bad and get TIA symptoms such as loss of feeling (like my fingers on the left hand a curling up), nausea etc..like im about to have a stroke ... ... I have these black splinter splinter hemorrhages that appear on 4 nails - i read that it might be some heart disease. Should I be worried? ... ... Please note that I have gingivitis, narrowed artery in the brain and also a gallbladder polyp ... ... ... ...   ... ... ...   [retrieve this message]
    • the nail pic shows you should nutritionly surport the hear...   dennishardyND   27mo

the nail pic shows you should nutritionly surport the heart by taking co enzyme Q 10 100 mg a day and Hawthron berry extract 60 drops 3 times a day. ... ... the eye shows you should build the blood yby taking yellow dock as directed on the label. ... ... the iris shows you should nutritionly surport the liver by taking milk thistle as directed on the label ... ... do this for 60 days then get back to me.   [End]
  • 4 Sneaky Sabateurs to Weight Loss   RR dennishardyND   27mo

4 Sneaky Sabateurs to Weight Loss ... 1. Toxins ... Regardless of the food plan you choose (low-carb, low-fat, low-cal), it won’t work long-term if it’s composed primarily of processed, nonorganic foods. Why? Pesticides, hormones in meat, chemical additives, pollutants, even caffeine and white sugar can tax the liver and cause you to hang on to fat. “The No. 1 reason why most people don’t lose weight on diets is because their liver is so toxic,” says Ann Louise Gittleman, Ph.D., C.N.S., author of The Fat Flush Plan (McGraw-Hill, 2001). “When the liver is overloaded by having to detoxify coffee ...   [retrieve this message]
  • 20 Ways to Live Longer & Better   RR dennishardyND   27mo

20 Ways to Live Longer & Better ... Would you like to live to be 100? The odds are growing in your favor. Centenarians happen to be the fastest-growing age group in the United States. The latest census estimates that 75,000 Americans are over 100 years old. That number is expected to double every 10 years, with 300,000 Americans living beyond the century mark by 2020. ... But healthy aging is not just about adding years to your life. It’s also about adding life to your years. The big question is how to do both. ... Don’t sweat it if you don’t have any long-lived relatives. Research has found tha ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Elite Athlete knocked down for the count.   Red20   27mo

Hi Dennis, ... ... I have been searching for help for almost 9 years now. ... ... In 2003 I was an elite athlete, and in the best shape of my life, when I came down with a flu-like illness for about a week. I also had a slightly red rash all over my body. ... ... From that point on I have never been the same. I have severe fatigue upon waking up. This is after 9 hours of sleep. I have muscle pain and aching. I have night sweats, headaches, muscle twitching. My wife also tells me I will start kicking in my sleep. ... ... ... I have been to 20 different Doctors with no relief. ... ... I have tested positive for E ...   [retrieve this message]
    • to start do a cleanse the one i would recomend is - Organic...   dennishardyND   27mo

to start do a cleanse the one i would recomend is - Organic total body cleanse- by renewlife use it as directed on the label. ... ... and i would also take ... co enzyme Q 10 100 mg a day ... Homeopathic Carbo Veg.30x 5 pellets 3 times a day. ... and a raw juice of 4 carrots, one beet and an apple one time a day ... ... do the above for a month and get back to me   [End]
    • Hi, do you also feel like you have brain fog/not mentally s...   MarcellD   27mo

Hi, do you also feel like you have brain fog/not mentally sharp anymore/add/alzheimers? Are you better when your outside for long periods of time? ... ... Im just taking a random shot in the dark here but might it be mold illness. Most people dont pick up on it as mold is not always visible and doctors know nothing about it, but do you ever just get this gross feeling in your house or in certain buildings? Typical mold patients get no help from their doctors who can’t diagnose them, or get told they have Chronic Fatigue syndrome (a disease that they dont know how it is caused or have any cure ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Polycystic ovaries and small cyst   LocaHijabi   29mo

Hi Dr. Hardy, ... ... I just got back from Gyn and I was told I have polycystic ovaries. I have known this since the birth of my firstborn 3 years ago. However I now have a small cyst on my left ovary. The Gyn has asked me to go on birth control pills for a month to break the cyst and glucophage for 3 months to control the polycycstic nature of the ovaries. I want to get pregnant soon, but don’t want to have a miscarriage due to the cyst. Should I go on the prescribed treatment or look for an alternative? I do not like to follow allopathic meds unless absolutely necessary. Pls advise. Waitin ...   [retrieve this message]
  • 5 year old Daughter with tonsillitis now for several months!   bcurran   29mo

We are not too sure how to help our 5 year old daughter who has swollen tonsils and no fever or other symptoms for over 3 or 4 months. We tried (~ 5 days) the Dr. Schultze tinctures to no avail. ... ... Have been using echinachea and LOTS of garlic capsules for some time, but does not seem to helping either. ... ... Can you make any suggestions - We DO not want to lose her tonsils, and don’t know how long it is ”safe” to have swollen tonsils? ... ... ... Thanks in advance~!!   [End]
  • hydrangea and calcium   stumpy   31mo

I have read that the way to get rid of osteophytes is by taking calcium supplementation. Also, I read that hydrangea and burdock root may help. I have tinctures of both hydrangea and burdock root. Can they be taken at the same time? Also. is it ok to take calcium supplements while taking hydrangea and burdock? Would that make me not absorb the calcium?   [End]
  • Licensing as an herbalist   mo123   31mo

I am finding it hard to open a clinic in Jordan without a license. Although I know very much, I am thinking of taking an online course. Being I am Jordan hard to do much else. Can you suggest one? ... ... Sara   [End]
  • Sinus congestion   #80947   31mo

Dr. Hardy, ... ... What should I do to help with nasal congestion, ... headache, and sinus pressure? ...   [End]
  • H.Pylori and Hiccups?   DavyLP   3y

Hi... A friend discovered he has pylori through a endoscopy. has done the traditional route, as well as natural... But the thing thats causing the most issues is he keeps getting hiccups that last days, sometimes couldnt breath as a result. He is a teacher so its not ideal. It has improved, will be good for awhile, then the hiccups come back for a few days or less... they are less intense... But I cant seem to find the connection with pylori and hiccups... his normal Dr is a by the numbers, so doesn’t really know. He is has ran marathons and started one day when running... So anyone have a ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Helicobacter pylori is a spiral shaped bacterium that lives...   dennishardyND   3y

Helicobacter pylori is a spiral shaped bacterium that lives in the stomach. It has a unique way of adapting to the harsh, acidic environment. Since its discovery back in 1983, it has been studied rather extensively and believed by many in the allopathic medical community to play an important role in the development of gastritis and peptic ulcers. Consequently, there has been a fundamental shift in mainstream ulcer care from the widespread use of antacids (which temporarily alleviated some symptoms, but did nothing to address the root cause of the problem) to the ”treatment” of gastritis an ...   [retrieve this message]
  • silent reflux and numbness in right hand and forearm   jmz727   3y

Hello ... ... My gastrolosgist is now sending me to a neurologist because i have too many side effects from ppi’s. and could not take them. I am at my wits end, have tried naturopaths, medical doctors and iridologists. I am not sure any of them are right, but I have pain in my right lung and numbness in right arm and foremarm and wonder if it all some kind of reflux aggravted by gall bladder,,,every symptom is on the right side of my body! It all started when i lost 50 pds, I am also going through menopause. I currently take no meds, only supplements but now wonder if supplements were aggravat ...   [retrieve this message]
  • What is causing my dad's vertigo?   AngelofEventide   3y

Hi Dr. I am hoping you can give me some info on which direction my dad should turn in. ... ... A couple of years ago, my dad starting having bad vertigo. He saw his family doctor who ran a lot of tests on him. He couldn’t find a cause. He then sent him to an ENT/balance specialist who also ran a lot of tests on him and he couldn’t find a cause. They told him it’s just probably from getting older (he’s around 73). They put him on some kind of natural anti-vertigo supplement. He took it for months and said it did nothing to help him so he stopped taking it. He will go for months without a ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Help with my son   suzannaxyz   3y

For couple of months my son is having strange burning on the left side of the face, it becomes red and the ear and the eyes red and then it goes away. I don’t understand what is going on.His eyes can be very red, the face becomes red and the ear. Is it dermatological problem, or something else?   [End]
  • High blood pressure only when sleeping   suzannaxyz   3y

When my dad sleeps at night, his blood pressure goes up to 199/120. It is happening everyday, the blood pressure meds don’t help.He is also shaking when this happens.   [End]
  • plz help dr hardy i have h pylori ,   farro   3y

hi dr hardy, i have h pylori for 7 months with occasional hearburn, i did alot to get rid of it but unfortunately i am still possitve with h pylori, i cant take antibiotic since i am too much sensetive to the medicines, could u plz plz suggest something helpfull for me,, ... thanx for reading, ... farro   [End]
    • Don’t know your ‘testing method’ …but most doctors ~only~ d...   lucidhunt 24/7   3y

Don’t know your ‘testing method’ …but most doctors ~only~ do a blood test..from dealing with my dad‘s case and his doctors‘ testing method. Hopefully, your doctor is testing under another method. Many of the test methods are discussed in the link below. ... ... Also.. somewhere within my prior research, but I can’t find/remember where, that once a person has h-pylori the blood will always (always under proper lab conditions-steps) test positive for the bacteria. And all one can do is reduce, bring down the bacteria…to a more controllable dilemma, less noticeable distress/es. ... ... You may…may l ...   [retrieve this message]
      • thax dear for replying, ... the dr gave me a stool test w...   farro   3y

thax dear for replying, ... the dr gave me a stool test which came positive for h pylori many times, the interesting thing is they always give me the stool result in two days like if they do the test today they will release the result the day after tomorrow which makes me alittle confused how fast they do the test, i heard the stool test for h pylori takes atleast two weeks ,,,,, ... thanx ... farro ...   [End]
        • U..may wonder why I’ve surmised (GUESSED & that’s all it is...   lucidhunt 24/7   3y

U..may wonder why I’ve surmised (GUESSED & that’s all it is BTW) that the *serrapeptase ….perhapssss (by increasing your body’s systemic health systems) ... …will help … favorably in the ***long term*** (and if you do ‘positive’ other practical stuff)? ... ... I sense freely (~free~ maybe what it is totally worth in benefit) that you may have more of a systemic problem…circulation issue that is causing a lite, ‘gentler’ problem right now with your hp (&your stationary * enduring fight *with your H-P). ... ... Circulation poor issues –currently- are a BIG TIME DEAL RIGHT NOW..within many different age ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Hi ... Sorry it has taken me so long to answer you. ... He...   RR dennishardyND   3y

Hi ... Sorry it has taken me so long to answer you. ... Helicobacter pylori is a spiral shaped bacterium that lives in the stomach. It has a unique way of adapting to the harsh, acidic environment. Since its discovery back in 1983, it has been studied rather extensively and believed by many in the allopathic medical community to play an important role in the development of gastritis and peptic ulcers. Consequently, there has been a fundamental shift in mainstream ulcer care from the widespread use of antacids (which temporarily alleviated some symptoms, but did nothing to address the root cause ...   [retrieve this message]
      • dr hardy thanx alot fo the reply, . will i have any side af...   farro   3y

dr hardy thanx alot fo the reply, . will i have any side affects with the alternatives u suggest??? also i have problem with my eyes since i have h pylori, i develpoed lots of eye floaters dark and clear ones, also became very sensitive to flash lights , when the camera flash enters my eyes or if i am outside and the sun shines on the glass of cars and i see the flash remains in my eyes when i blink for some minutes and then disapears, is there any alternatives or vitamins for this ? plz it really makes me worried. i been to the dr 7 months ago for eye floaters they said it wasnt retinal a ...   [retrieve this message]
      • hi dr hardy, i have a question about carrot juice, i starte...   farro   3y

hi dr hardy, i have a question about carrot juice, i started juicin carrot at home but whenever i drink it after some times i feel tight troath and headache, is it allergy to the carrot ??? should i continue drinking it or should stop it?,,,, also i have eye floaters lots of them the dark one and the clear like worm shape and circle one, when i squint my eyes i can see many clear seethrough eye floaters ,,, also i am very sensetive to the bright ray like sun or camera flash , what is this condition and is there any vitamines for it, ,,, i have been taking dr christophers eye bright formula ...   [retrieve this message]
      • You should always cite references when you borrow informati...   Anon9876   3mo

You should always cite references when you borrow information from other sources. A PhD should know that!   [End]
  • Asthma with no known cause? What can I do?   AngelofEventide   3y

Hi Dr. Hardy, ... ... I have many health problems including lyme disease, epstein barr, adrenal fatigue, candida, roundworm parasites, hormonal symptoms (hypo like symptoms. Thyroid tests come back normal, but I had a low iodine test last year) and heavy metal toxicity. About 2 years ago, out of nowhere I developed asthma, which I never had before. I have been to two pulmonologists, who have run all the tests that are possible, did a CAT scan on my lungs, etc., and can find nothing wrong. The only thing they noticed was a small amount of reflux in the esophagus (LAR), which they didn’t seem ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Stop taking all herbs, homeopathics and supplements, except...   dennishardyND   3y

Stop taking all herbs, homeopathics and supplements, except any prescriptions you may be taking (do not stop taking prescriptions). ... Go on an all raw vegetable diet at least 1 cup each of 8 deferent vegetables a day. Drink at least a gallon of distilled water a day. Have 2 cups of fruit a day. Have one cup of beans a day. Have one cup of rice a day. ... Have a tea made of marshmallow, mullein, and thyme. To make it put one table spoon of each into a pan and add 4 cups of boiling water, let steep until cool. Drink one cup 3 times a day. Do all the above for 3 months then get back to me ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Dr hardy, back ear lump, h pylori, ear noise and eye floate...   farro   3y

hi dar hardy, i have some health problems, i been diagnosed with h pylori 7 months ago i take some alternatives for it, like mastic gum , monolauring, zinc, magenizium citrate, black starp molasses, vitamin c 1000mg, kyolic aged garlic for candida cleanse, grapefruit extracts, vitamin e, fresh garlic 4 or 5 cloves day, ,,,, . ... ... i started eye floaters 7 months ago too, and some weird things happens to my eyes when i look at the sun directly or indirectly or if i take pic with flash the ray or the flash remains in my eyes for about 6 or 7 min it really makes me sacred, i bought dr chirsto ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Epididymitis Help!   #138735   3y

I have been diagnosed with Epididymitis. I completed SEPTRA antibiotic but the pain and discomfort is back. Ultrasound shows no inflammation. Urinalysis culture came negative on bacteria growth. Please help.   [End]
  • Fever Blister   #80947   3y

I have what I assume to be a fever blister on my bottom lip for the first time in my life. I look like someone gave me a ”fat lip”. I am female in my late 50’s, and this ia a first. Please advise how to treat it. ... ... Thank you.   [End]
  • My HEALING story   dennishardyND   3y

My Healing story ... ... 2 ½ years a go I fell from a ladder and damage both my knees and my right ankle was hurt real bad, and after 6 months I was still in constant pain and lost 70% of the ankle range of motion. ... Being a Holistic Dr. (ND, PhD) I started on a holistic program to repair my injuries. ... Now everyone will agree that natural ways work great, but sometimes a person will not fully respond to treatment for reasons unknown. Five people could have the same health problem, they do the same holistic treatment and three will recover fully, one will get a little better and no change in on ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Have you found StemEnhance beneficial?   coloredoctave   3y

Hello Dennis, ... ... I see you are a distributor for StemEnhance. Do you have any testimonials you could share of how it has helped you and/or people you know or treated? ... ... I’m on my fourth day taking it and have noticed some sort of healing happening all over my body ... Thanks   [End]
    • [Message Deleted by a Forum Moderator]   RR dennishardyND   3y

My Healing story 4 ½ years a go I fell from a ladder and damage both my knees and my right ankle was hurt real bad, and after 6 months I was still in constant pain and lost 70% of the ankle range of motion. Being a Holistic Dr. (ND, PhD) I started on a holistic program to repair my injuries. Now everyone will agree that natural ways work great, but sometimes a person will not fully respond to treatment for reasons unknown. Five people could have the same health problem, they do the same holistic treatment and three will recover fully, one will get a little better and no change in one, (wel ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Re: Have you found StemEnhance beneficial?   RR dennishardyND   3y

My Healing story ... ... 4 ½ years a go I fell from a ladder and damage both my knees and my right ankle was hurt real bad, and after 6 months I was still in constant pain and lost 70% of the ankle range of motion. ... Being a Holistic Dr. (ND, PhD) I started on a holistic program to repair my injuries. ... Now everyone will agree that natural ways work great, but sometimes a person will not fully respond to treatment for reasons unknown. Five people could have the same health problem, they do the same holistic treatment and three will recover fully, one will get a little better and no change in one ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Hair Loss   #80947   3y

Dr. Hardy, ... ... I am having a good bit of hair loss, and I wanted ... to ask you what you recommend to prevent this? Other ... than losing some weight which I really needed to do, I have had no other health changes. ... ... Thank you!   [End]
  • Candida and tonsillitis after flushing   chiya   4y

I am 22 years old and have done 2 flushes just resently. ... I have been struggeling with candida during my life. I have found that a low fat diet works for me to keep the candida dawn. ... But after the flushes the candida flared up, because of the large amount of olive oil. ... Is it possible for me to do a flush were I can consume less olive oil? ... I have tryed the eggyork, oil and lemon flush, but didn’t find it that usefull, because I coundn’t see that any stones was elliminated. ... ... Also, after the 2. flush and a Colon Cleanse with blue herbs, I got really sick with tonsillitis. Can this have s ...   [retrieve this message]
    • i would not do any more clenses right now (only because you...   dennishardyND   3y

i would not do any more clenses right now (only because you have done enough) ... eat healthy and i would use the herb Taheebo (pau d’ arco) ... as directed on the label for 90 days then get back to me ... also for 30 days use the homeopathic remedy Sulphur 30X or 30C 3 pellets 2 times a day   [End]
  • Hyperthyroid/Graves Disease   juneb   4y

Dr. Hardy, ... ... My 20 year old daughter has been diagnosed with a hyperactive thyroid after blood tests were done for a routine physical. She then had a sonogram and scan of her thyroid to confirm. That too showed that her thyroid was overactive. The endocrinologist evaluated her and found her to have absolutely NO symtoms. No weight loss, enlarged neck, goiter, palpitations, muscle weakness, visison problems, bulging eyes, nothing. But he wants to treat her with a medication that can have side effects and said she might have Graves Disease. She would not even have known that there wa ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Hi Doc   ashleyann00   4y

I usually post on the other forum but figured I would post here for some expert advise.I began having diarhea in July for a few weeks.In mid August other symptoms such as abdominal pain/burning,burning in spine,nausea,explosive diareha for days then it would tapper off.I am extremely tired and have no energy.My abdominal pain is behind my belly button and just below it,it is a constant pain.I also have night sweats and once and awhile hot flashes during the day with the feeling i am going ot pass out.Seems my symptoms are very severe for a week or so,then tollerable for a week or so.The st ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Dysphagia   LASunshine   4y

I am a 29 year old woman. I am 5 ft tall and a vegetarian, I do not smoke or drink or do any drugs. I am overweight for my size. Approximately 3 months ago I began choking while eating, the sensation feels a bit like everything in my chest pauses and I can’t swallow. Eventually it passes. The worst episode I had instigated a panic attack and I almost hyperventilated. Fortunately my boyfriend was around and helped me through it. I also have a sore throat all the time, its mild and sort of just irritated and I constantly produce a very dry foamy saliva that I can’t swallow. ... ... I have since d ...   [retrieve this message]
  • High blood pressure   #80947   4y

Dr. Dennis, ... I am an overweight middle aged female with mild to medium hypertension. I have recently lost 30 pounds and will ... continue to diet until I have lost 30-40 more pounds. What natural (non-prescriptive) treatment should I take to ... lower my blood pressure from 145/88 to a lower one? Also, what other recommendations would you suggest to help my overall health better?   [End]
Page 24 of 24
1  ...  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  18  19  20  21  22  23   24    

Filter Messages: order by

Selected Ads from CureZone Sponsors: Become a Sponsor

VIP

Constipated by medication?
Find relief!
I regained my life!
I no longer worry about having Herpes outbreaks
Heal Type 2 Diabetes
Simple, 3-step natural approach heals diabetes within a month. No side e...
Proven Candida Diet
The Only Legitimate Diet for Treating Candida in 30 Days

PLAT

Oxy-Powder® Colon Cleanse
All Natural Oxygen Cleanser. Rated Best Product Line by NaturalNews...
Clark Parasite Cleanse
Dr. Hulda Clark’s Parasite Cleanse with herbs (wormwood, cloves, black...

GOLD

Medically research anti-diabetic effects
Electrolyzed drinking water significantly reduces bl...
Colloidal Silver Free!
Buy $100 in Non-Colloidal Supplement Products & Get a Free Bottle of A...
Destroy Parasites Quickly
Learn How to Destroy Parasites And Be Free of Your Unbearable Sympt...

GOLD

Royal Oil of Oregano - 100% Pure
The Wolfe Clinic’s Royal Oil of Oregano is one of the few ef...
Alkaline Ionized Water
Are there health benefits? What are people reporting?
Colloidal Silver Makers
High quality and Fast Colloidal Silver Generators - complete line and...
Natural Cancer Remedies

SILVER

J.Crow’s® Lugol’s Iodine
Free S&H. Restore lost reserves. J.CROW’S® Lugol’s Iodine Soluti...
Bad Breath Cure
Bad Breath Cure
Life Technology™
Transformational Technology For Mind Body And Soul.
Cancer, HIV and Hep-C Remedy
Proven natural remedy for cancer, HIV, Hep-C and much more!

Back To Top How many people click on the sponsord links? Become a Sponsor

Add This Forum To Your Favorites!

Share:  Facebook  MySpace  Digg  Reddit  StumbleUpon  Furl this page  Delicious  BlinkList  dzone  Simpy.com  Fark.com  BlogMarks  Wists.com  Google

Translate This Page:

French    German    Spain    Italian    Dutch    Russian    Portuguese    Japanese    Korean    Arabic    Chinese Simplified

4,093 messages, 981 topics, topics per page limited to: 40, average number of messages per page: 171, 24 pages,  1,126,553 page views

"Our physical bodies are made up of [foods]. Therefore, it's logical to expect that if something is wrong with our bodies, proper manipulation of the elements of which they are made will be a major factor in reestablishing health."
~ Jonathan Wright, M.D.

Image Galler Ask Dennis Image Gallery         Image Galler Last 30 Uploads
Medianet Ads

Donate to CureZone

Guest Book - Liver Flush FAQ - News - Link Exchange - Add URL - How To Exchange Links? - About Global Directory

Terms of Service - Privacy Policy - Spam Policy - Disclaimer - Guidelines & Rules - Forum Trolls - Fair use notice

Staff's pages:  Owen - Wrenn - Maya

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - About - Donors - Stats

Copyright 2014  curezone.org

fetched in 2.75 sec at 4/23/2014 4:24:53 PM, requested by 50.19.144.243, referred by http://curezone.org/forums/f2.asp?f=792&p=17 , requested 1 pages during this session, y=25