CureZone.org   Educating Instead of Medicating Like CureZone website on Facebook
Home > Forums34102 visitors online now Add To Favorites Log On    Join/Sign Up    User Finder   Inbox New
The Best Favorites

Newsletter:

Search:
Forums BLogs FAQ Images Health Diseases Diet Foods Cleanse Convert

Foot Pads Support Forum

Read This First:  Success  Educational  Failed  Warning  BSA  RN  ALL R  ~BSA  ~RN  RRR  RR  Image Embedded  Video Embedded Audio Embedded   Images   Description   Books   Rules
 78,921 page views     328 messages     61 topics     2 pages
Post New Topic  Post new topic message to this forum by using a plain text editor  Post new topic message to this forum by using advanced HTML text editor called FCK  Post new topic message to this forum by using advanced HTML text editor called Tiny MCE 

Original Forum Layout     Add To Favorites!
Last Message
4mo ago
Search:   Top 300
Forum: Foot Pads     All Forums 
Like Foot Pads Support  on Facebook.com
Page 2 of 2
1   2    

• Foot/Leg Pain   JoeS2   6mo  Ü C Ü

I recently started a new job where Iím on my feet/walking around for around 6 hours a day,3 days a week. Iím 42 and a bit over my ideal weight which Iím aware can put extra stress on legs and feet. ... My question is that my feet and knees are hurting now,so what kinds of things can I do to support these things so I can do my job? I alternate different shoes throughout the week and am also looking for ideas for shoe/foot support.   [End]
    • JoeS2, standing and working on your feet for long periods o...   Sally S   4mo

JoeS2, standing and working on your feet for long periods of time can be physically taxing. Trust me, I feel your pain and need for some help. I found this blog online and it gives great advice to help with these pains without changing your job. I am going to try these tips. Hopefully this helps! ... http://blog.mynycpodiatrist.com/blog/bid/320473/Foot-Care-Tips-from-a-New-York-Podiatrist-Standing-Up-for-Your-Feet   [End]
  • Please recommend a grain mill for making tempeh in the US   eczemapain   3y  Ü C Ü

Would someone please recommend a good grain mill to use to make tempeh. Right now, I soak the soybeans for 24 hours then dehull the soybeans but itís so time consuming. ... ... I would like to use a good grain mill to break the soybeans and then cook them after a good soak and pick up the hulls while cooking the beans that way. ... ... There are just so many grain mills out there and I am not sure which one to get. ... ... Thanks for your help. ... ...   [End]
  • Video Embedded Video proof these foot baths really work!   #117548   5y  Ü C Ü

Check it out people, hereís proof these foot baths work!  Check out all the crap coming out. ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ...   ...   [End]
  • Larger scale foot bath = body bath??? Is it possible?   fety   5y  Ü C Ü

Has anyone done or known anyone that built a bigger version of the foot bath to use in something like a bathtub for your whole body? ... ... The main question is is it safe to use on the whole body? especially in the vicinity of your heart?   [End]
    • The research Iíve done says that you put the same array int...   quantumjourney   5y

The research Iíve done says that you put the same array into the bath and do a total immersion process. I donít think you need a bigger unit. However, common sense tells me that I would do a 60 minute session instead of a 30 minute since you are exposing more skin pores through which toxins can be released.   [End]
    • Hereís the situation. If you want to detox you have to put ...   godmadeusperfect   5y

Hereís the situation. If you want to detox you have to put either the feet or the hands in the footbath. They have the greatest number of pores through which toxins can be eliminated. If you are looking for an electrical treatment for heartworms for instance, consider rife, zapping, and the Beck device and others. Putting your feet in the water detoxes all organs and systems. There is no need to put any other body part in the water because the detox happens through the feet and/or hands.   [End]
      • thanks, Iím not looking to do any Rife or Zapping...yet. ...   fety   5y

thanks, Iím not looking to do any Rife or Zapping...yet. Iím working on my bowels first (P&B). But I am really curious of the foot baths and how/if they work. ... ... ... It seems like the parts of the body that we sweat through seem like the optimal areas to immerse in the baths, correct?. But what about your armpits? and the lymph nodes nearby? Donít they get rid of a lot of junk normally through sweating? ... ... Thatís why I think building a bat tub sized version would benefit. Why not use the largest organ of our body and cover all bases for removal? ... ... Does anyone regularly put their hands i ...   [retrieve this message]
        • Hi, Detox bath with feet in it covers all the bases just fi...   godmadeusperfect   5y

Hi, Detox bath with feet in it covers all the bases just fine and detoxes all lymphnodes anyway. You donít need to submerge your entire body to get the benefits. I personally do not put hands at the same time because IMO it would confuse the routes of detox and mix everything up, but that is just my opinion. Buy one and do it, you are going to love it!   [End]
  • Ionic foot bath color and gunk? I need some honest answers!   fety   5y  Ü C Ü

OK people, Iím not exactly convinced these ionic foot baths really work how you all say. Iíve read through every thread here and wanted to get both sides of the story. I was particularly looking for people experimenting themselves on how the water color changes and how much "black stuff" and other stuff accumulates.  Iím not a nay-sayer but I want to point out obvious observations you guys seemed to fail to identify.... ... ... ... ... ... Some have said each personís water color is different, well, of course! No two peopleís feet will have the same gunk on the surface of their feet ...   [retrieve this message]
    • In response to your post: ... ... Iím extremely new to thi...   tlp69   5y

In response to your post: ... ... Iím extremely new to this forum, however, I will tell you that last week I made a make-shift ionic footbath. The day before yesterday I did a session and used relatively warm water - as hot as I could stand. I sat with my feet in the water, turned on the side. While one of the stainless steel metal parts does produce bubbles and may be responsible for producing the colloidal particulate, I observed something that has me convinced of the validity of the process. I watched as black specks actually came out of the pores on the bottom of my feet. It started o ...   [retrieve this message]
      • I am sorry to say, but I have purchased an Ionic foot bath....   ocinca   5y

I am sorry to say, but I have purchased an Ionic foot bath. ... I did feel strange sensation when doing it. ... But also I have made a HH0 gas converter for my car that basically uses your carís battery to split water into hydrogen and oxygen. Then this gas which they call HHO, is pumped into the intake manifold to help the mpg. ... Here is what happens when using this device, the water in the glass jars turn to a dark orange color. It will settle to the bottom like a very fine clay. This is from the stainless steel wires being used. Same color from the ionic foot bath because working on the sam ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Hi, ... I understand your concerns. I had the same, before ...   Hope60   5y

Hi, ... I understand your concerns. I had the same, before i tried the machine. ... We had a lot of health problems and i was willing to try anything - so, I bought the machine anyway (under $300, Canít remember, of head, the name... something on B...) ... Machine use Metal Coil - not plates and I must add their specially formulated Salt into the water. ... Anyway, I tested that machine everyway i could, since i still was not sure if it really works... ... ... Yes, everyoneís water will be different - but NOT due to the REMNANTS (lotions, soap etc) on their feet! Come on! ... Peopleís feet not that dirty with ...   [retrieve this message]
      • Ionic Footbath Helped Change My Life   godmadeusperfect   5y

Thanks Hope60 for posting this. I am very glad to see someone on here actually reporting the specific details of their amazing experience. I am very interested to know the exact model you used because I wish to refer it to friends who do feel comfortable making their own, and yourís is very reasonably priced. ... ... Your observations are right on. It should be very interesting to skeptics that your daughter who is younger and presumably healthier had the bath run clean while yourís and your husbandís ran gunky. I had the same experience. My husband who is healthy as a horse had his run a lot ...   [retrieve this message]
        • ... Hi, again! ... ... I found the name of my Machine: ......   Hope60   5y

... Hi, again! ... ... I found the name of my Machine: ... ĒBioEnergiserĒ D-Tox Spa System. ... The machine listed for 195.00 Euro - and I see, they now have a Newer model - I have the older, less expencive. ... ... I did not Buy from them directly - I got from Salon Distributor, here, in USA. ... ... Once you see the Picture and know the name - you can find this machine in USA - hopefully, cheaper. ... As I said, i saw it on ebay for around $100. ... ... Here, their website: ... http://www.bioenergiser.net/bioenergiser.html ... ... I found it on Amazon.com too (with split opinions): ... http://www.amazon.com/GAIAM-Bio-Energizer-D ...   [retrieve this message]
          • Your unit costs roughly the same as my home made one did th...   godmadeusperfect   5y

Your unit costs roughly the same as my home made one did that I got from indianinthemachine . Yours seems to be one that I could recommend to my friends and family who donít want to hook up a battery charger and stick their feet it--that takes a lot of faith to buy that version and then to put your feet in it!! And unless you were as desperate to get better as I was, it is hard for someone to take that leap of faith. So thanks for the recommendation!   [End]
    • Re: Ionic foot bath color and gunk? I need some honest answ...   bcbutler   5y

I paid $2,000 for my ionic foot bath, because I was so impressed after one session at a friendís house. I was 4 months in wearing a compression garment on my neck and chin (with a 2-inch band over the top of my head) for lymphedema after they removed lots of lymph nodes going up to my jaw, that were calcified from thyroid cancer. My first feeling after the session was of being lighter - and other friends have said that too. Maybe because heavy metals are being drawn out? ... ... On my hour drive back up the mountain after the session, the compression garment was really loose on my neck for t ...   [retrieve this message]
      • ... Thank yuu, bcbutler! ... Iím glad you add your testimon...   Hope60   5y

... Thank yuu, bcbutler! ... Iím glad you add your testimony here! ... So, i am not alone saying - that, ... when running Machine WITHOUT Feet in it - there is NO GUNK! ... Only some yellow coloring! ... And we both got the same results - you, with your $2000 and me with my ~$300 machines! ... ... Before I got very sick, I use to own a business - and I thought, If i will continue to stay in business - I would implement Detox sessions into my services, to help people heal - since I knew, it works. ... ... But, Knowing about some scepticism and the negativity surrounding those Machines - I came up with an idea: ... If ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Do foot pads really rmove toxins and is it safe to use?   Jodef   5y  Ü C Ü

I saw these foot pads in a local store and they look intersting. Has anyone tried these? Do they work? Are ... they recomended for anything specific?   [End]
    • You will find many people who do NOT believe in foot pads a...   Southern Belle   5y

You will find many people who do NOT believe in foot pads and you will find many people who DO believe in foot pads. There are people who have worn the pads until the pads are clear, so I like to believe they do work. I use them, but I have never worn them more than 30 days....no reason, just didnít. Some people have even had the pads analyzed to see exactly what was being pulled out of their body. ... ... The best thing for you to do is try them for yourself and then make your own judgement. Just be careful because some are very expensive and some are not. Be a careful shopper. ... ... Paulette   [retrieve this message]
  • Spiritual Implications of Ionic Foot Baths   Indian in the machine   5y  Ü C Ü

Letís pull the dialogue over the debate of whether or not, the foot baths work, OF COURSE THEY WORK, JUST AS PUTTING YOUR FEET IN THE OCEAN WILL HAVE AN EFFECT, SO WILL FOOTBATHS...ADDING ELECTRICITY DOESNíT CHANGE THIS UNDISPUTABLE FACT...if anyone has any insight on how ionic foot baths can improve oneís spiritual life, feel free to share here, Iíd like to add that you can feel free to check out IONIC FOOT BATH SCHOOL...Iíll touch upon this subject in several upcoming lessons, and would appreciate any ideas you may have as I develop upcoming videos....itís an exciting time in personal he ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Please read rules at top of page   #1877   5y

Websites or advertising are allowed on Market Place or My Website forums.   [End]
    • Re: Spiritual Implications of Ionic Foot Baths   godmadeusperfect   5y

Itís affected my life for the better so far. I canít believe how much black stuff I got out and I think it was a ton of metals. The first few baths smelled very metallic, whereas now there is no metal smell at all at the end of the session. My husband has done fewer baths so far and still has the metal smell in the water at the end of the session. Thank God for this getting that stuff out! Of course I am going to back off and use more infrequently once cleansed, but the body tells you what to do and when to ease up. Thanks Dieter!   [End]
      • Thanks! Keep in mind, that the water is blacker when you fi...   Indian in the machine   5y

Thanks! Keep in mind, that the water is blacker when you first do foot baths, due to the pH differential between you and the foot bath water, the real effect is internal...foot baths will cause your normal execretory processes to be more active.....if you think stuff is being yanked out of your feet, the jury is definitely out on that one. ... ... ... Dieter ... ...   [End]
        • Thanks Dieter, Actually, There was tons of black pebbling i...   godmadeusperfect   5y

Thanks Dieter, Actually, There was tons of black pebbling in there initially and not anymore. The metal smell was strong initially, and not anymore. Just food for thought. Since my Holistic MD says it detoxes through the feet I believe it. She also says that the water will have no gunk in it when you are all cleaned out. Interesting to point out that I do not want to do a footbath today, I can tell intuitively and by the way I feel when I think about doing the bath that it wouldnít benefit my body today. But now most of the metal has been cleared and most of the toxins. I can feel ...   [retrieve this message]
          • the driving engine of ionic foot baths is ph   Indian in the machine   5y

Ionic foot bath are most effective when a person is more acidic, thus making the water ĒblackerĒ....as we do more foot baths the water gets cleaner, but that doesnít mean that we are clean....we may be cleaner as a result of the foot baths but not clean.....the water looks cleaner, because our body pH becomes over time....closer to the pH of the salt water. ... ... I add a pinch of baking soda to my foot bath water to create more of a ípH differentialĒ between me and the foot bath water, thus allowing more negative ions to enter my body through the foot bath. ... ... Happy and joyous detoxing folks ...   [retrieve this message]
            • My first foot cleanse was at a health spa, and the guy givi...   NatureKnowsBest   5y

My first foot cleanse was at a health spa, and the guy giving me the treatment said the toxins are drawn out of the feet since one of the functions of our skin is to expels toxins. As is breathing so he recommended deep breathing exercises as well to clear the lymph.   [End]
            • Hello Indian! ... ... Iíve had several ionic foot baths. ....   lilpolock   5y

Hello Indian! ... ... Iíve had several ionic foot baths. ... I go to a woman in town who gives them along ... with a reflectsology (sp?) treatment. ... ... One time she added coloidial silver to the bath. ... Do you think this is a good idea? ... ... Another time before the water even started to turn color ... some green flecks started showing up. ... At the end of the treatment there was a teal colored ... area floating on top. She asked if I ate a lot of fish, ... or used steroids. Not until later, did I realize that it ... might have been a drug called geodon. ... I had taken it after a bi-polar episode for about ... a month or so ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Re: Spiritual Implications of Ionic Foot Baths   Regen55   4y

I was told that foot baths actually pull the good stuff out of your body to? Is this true? After hearing that I didnít go get 1. Anyone has any insight into this? ...   [End]
      • Regen55, I feel that you have to have the right Ionic foot ...   NaturalHealer8   4y

Regen55, I feel that you have to have the right Ionic foot Bath machine, because some of the cheaper oneís do, do that, but this is a great question to ask the person you are getting it from. If they can answer your question and can explain how, when and why you should use their machine, then it can be a very positive experience. I know because I have a great machine and I use it on my self and my clients and I gotten great results. Just keep asking questions and feel which is right for you, remember if your questions are not answered by the person than they do not know their machine and a ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Image Embedded Mercola: "Detoxifying" Foot Pads are a Scam   dquixote1217   6y

... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... íDetoxifyingí Foot Pads are a Scam ... ... ...   [retrieve this message]
    • I know I will probably be blasted here, but I have great su...   bodgy   6y

I know I will probably be blasted here, but I have great success with these things! I just get mine from the drug store. I bought them on a whim not expecting much. Sometimes when I exercise, I get a real brain-fog going on and I slap some of these on and they literally pull whatever is causing this brain fog action out of my body. I have an ionic foot bath and the feeling of these is very similar to the feeling I get from using that. I know there are doubters of that too, but I went from extreme fatigue and terrible candida(I know I had heavy metal toxicity too) to a much better plac ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Has anyone tried GHC's organic detox foot pads?   Toadie   6y

Is anybody familiar with Global Healing Centerís Organic Detox Foot Pads? ... ... ... I already take Oxypowder for intestinal cleansing, but was curious about the detox foot pads. They say on their website that itís the worlds first certified organic detox foot pads. Not sure how true that is... I would assume that somebody beat them to the organic part. Anyways... if anyone has tried it, please let me know. Thanks! ...   [End]
  • How do we know that good minerals/metals aren't removed?   HarmonicCharge   6y  Ü C Ü

Seems like many supplements or different ways of chelating heavy metals tend to also rid the body of the necessary minerals. Do foot pads do this?   [End]
    • ĒSeems like many supplements or different ways of chelating...   grzbear   6y

ĒSeems like many supplements or different ways of chelating heavy metals tend to also rid the body of the necessary minerals.Ē ... ... That is why people like ML, Schultz, Christopher, etc. advocate slow and go with high quality good foods, herbs, spices, and the occasional ĒcleanseĒ... which could mean something different dependent upon the healer. ... ... here is a good food for thought read... ... ... ĒDo foot pads do this?Ē ... ... What is in the foot pads? Ingredient list? has anyone had the pads analyzed after use? What do they show? ... ... I would stick with mineral foot soaks and\or mineral baths mys ...   [retrieve this message]
      • However they do, high quality foot pads do some amazing th...   Bythc   6y

However they do, high quality foot pads do some amazing things for a sick person. After too many doses of antibiotics to count, I was left with several problems. My body odour was horrible, just a few minutes of heat and it was awful. Just two weeks with the pads and the BO was gone. I have gone from a tight eight and a half shoe size to a seven(in the same brand and type shoe), this is directly related to the foot pads. I find them useful in coping with die off. I bought a round the other day, I am having a problem with a tooth that has a root canal. My lympth gland on my neck was s ...   [retrieve this message]
        • Before I used the pads the first time, I felt like I could ...   HarmonicCharge   6y

Before I used the pads the first time, I felt like I could die, after I used them I felt like I was going to live. Before I used the pads the first time, I felt like I could die, after I used them I felt like I was going to live. ... ... That made me happy to hear you say that, Bythc! I am so glad they worked for you. It is great to hear a positive experience regarding self-healing! ... ... Grzbear, thanks for the info. ... I definitely have noticed easier or no detox symptoms with mineral supping added to my daily routine. ... ... ... Minerals Ērock!Ē   [End]
  • Skin breaking out   #81167   6y

My daughter has been using Health Marvelís gold & blue foot pads now for a week. I was hoping that this would help in clearing up her acne. However, she is breaking out even more on her face with use of the foot pads. Has anyone had this happen to them? Is this just part of the detox process?   [End]
    • Have you ever tested her saliva or urine pH...if acidic , s...   imaxfli   6y

Have you ever tested her saliva or urine pH...if acidic , she could do Alkalizing Drinks/baths...I believe acne is caused from acidic body.   [End]
    • Iíve never had that problem before and I have had some bad ...   anlu37   6y

Iíve never had that problem before and I have had some bad bouts of acne. I have been using pads from ... http://www.purifyyourbody.com ... and I have never slept better or felt better during the day. I donít get the usual middle-of-the-day-rut anymore either. My sister-in-law who uses these religiously even sent some in for testing. She sent in a used pad and a ĒcontrolĒ unused pad. The used pad came back with all sorts of toxins and the unused came back clean of toxins. I was sold from that point forward!!   [End]
  • please help! foot odor   horsesrme12   6y  Ü C Ü

No matter what I try, my feet always stink! Iím at a loss, and really dont know what to do anymore. I have tried baking soda in my shoes, washing my shoes, putting them in the freezer, using foot odor powder, using the shower-to-shower powder and rotating between tennis shoes every other day. I do wash my feet and SCRUB them. But it seems it is more my shoes than my feet. Flip-flops smell even worse than my actual tennis shoes. Iíve also rubbed anti-perspirant on my feet. Nothing seems to work! Please, please help Iím sick of stinking and Iím about ready to pull my hair out.   [End]
    • When I tried those detox foot pads after a week, I noticed ...   ocinca   6y

When I tried those detox foot pads after a week, I noticed that my overall body odor including my feet were drastically reduced. ...   [End]
    • hey, ... i have had foot odor in the past and am now odor f...   theqbfox   6y

hey, ... i have had foot odor in the past and am now odor free. ... get a product called ON YOUR TOES ... its microfined zinc that prevents odor for six months, guaranteed. ... worked for me...try it out   [End]
      • Hi theqbfox, ... ... I had foot odor on and off for many y...   mpdela   6y

Hi theqbfox, ... ... I had foot odor on and off for many year, and i found that I got it after my feet & shoes got wet on rainy days, or when my shoes started to get comfortably older, but not yet completely run down. I always thought it was a fungus infection, and used antifungal medication for it. Little did I know that I was making worse by doing so. ... ... One day I went to a podiatrist to have an ingrown toenail removed, and asked her about it, and she told me that foot odor is a bacterial infection. She explained to me that the feet have a good balance of fungus and bacteria, and if one sh ...   [retrieve this message]
        • Thankyou everyone! These things are so helpful! Iím gonna t...   horsesrme12   6y

Thankyou everyone! These things are so helpful! Iím gonna try and find that stuff.   [End]
          • Try Boric Acid - you can get it at most supermarkets and dr...   #38976   6y

Try Boric Acid - you can get it at most supermarkets and drugstores. Its only a couple of dollars and always works. ... ... Another thing Dr. Oz showed on Oprah: soak your feet in tea. ... The tannins are supposed to work to remove odors. I only know it from the show though, not from anyone actually using it. The guest that tried it called back a couple of weeks later and said it worked great. ... ... The Broic Acid I have known all my life because it is a known use for it in my family and friends circle. Have used it on kids after camp, kids friends that stay over, kids shoes and skates after energeti ...   [retrieve this message]
        • Hi my friend. ... You should be carefull about your foot od...   ivbtar   3y

Hi my friend. ... You should be carefull about your foot odor. ... Nearly %100 of people does not like foot odor. ... Especially females. ... So i can suggest you a very completed web site to solve your problem. ... There are lots of solutions in below web site; ... http://www.destroyodors.net/ ... Read carefully and apply which is easier for you. ... Be carefull for alergetics.   [End]
    • You might try detox foot pads. I have been using pads from ...   anlu37   6y

You might try detox foot pads. I have been using pads from ... http://www.purifyyourbody.com ... and I have never slept better or felt better during the day. I donít get the usual middle-of-the-day-rut anymore either. My sister-in-law who uses these religiously even sent some in for testing. She sent in a used pad and a ĒcontrolĒ unused pad. The used pad came back with all sorts of toxins and the unused came back clean of toxins. I was sold from that point forward!! ...   [End]
      • Soak your feet in a mix of water, apple cider vinegar and h...   Vance MacThamhais   5y

Soak your feet in a mix of water, apple cider vinegar and hydrogen peroxide twice daily for a week. Let your feet air dry and apply sesame seed oil. ... ... This should take care of the bacteria that have made a home on your feet. ... ... Eating a more alkaline diet will help your bodyís natural defences function proprly as well. ... ... ... ... Cheers   [End]
    • Its realy amazing. The solution against foot odor is Pediso...   Marius31   6y

I tried the creme Pedisolix from Germany.. Its realy amazing. Just 1 application lasting up to 4 Month. They have also a certification on the website of Pedisolix. I think its also now here in US available. ... I used just 1 time and its now more than 3 month ago. Still no problems ;-) ... ... Just make a research in Internet.   [End]
    • Re: please help! foot odor   #172132   11mo

I also had the disease. ... ... The foot odor is usually caused by fungi,but my Foot odor is not.So my symptoms seem particularly.Whenever and wherever my feet are smelly,When wearing ... ... shoes,Foot odor emanating through shoes.That is no use to trap bg four plastic bags.but When I was sleeping, there is no taste.Because this disease,I lost ... ... the job.Others can not stand my Foot odor.They always complain, dislike.Odor constantly changing,Rancid,Sour,Foot odor,Shoes taste and so on.I got sick for 8 ... ... years.I went to a big hospital,He diagnosed me as neurosis,Prescription is treatment of depress ...   [retrieve this message]
    • I struggled with foot odor my whole life so know the plight...   rub71   8mo

I struggled with foot odor my whole life so know the plight of smelly flip flops. I recently found a natural product called Lavilin Foot Cream that has really worked wonders. It seems to actually attack the cause of the odor instead of just covering it up and neither my shoes or flip flops smell like they used too. Being of hippie parents I also really love that it is all natural and not filled with chemicals like most deodorizers. ... ... ... ...   [End]
  • Best place to buy foot detox pads?   tuxnt   7y  Ü C Ü

Hi all ... ... What place do you recommend? ... ... What is the best place to buy foot detox pads?   [End]
    • Im in the same boat. From the search Iv done here. Many a...   rerod   7y

Im in the same boat. From the search Iv done here. Many are ordering from here.. ... ... http://www.healthmarvels.net/ ... ... ... My next question is which detox patch from health Marvels? ... ... GOLD TRMX2i , SILVER AGi, BLUE FX-2, RED EXA-2i, GREEN KX-2, GRAPEFRUIT SS1Li, ENHANCED GRAPEFRUIT TG-1i, QUICK QU-1 WITH MILK THISTLE, GREEN TEA CCi and HOT EDITION WRX-2i. ...   [End]
    • I have been using pads from ... http://www.purifyyourbody...   anlu37   6y

I have been using pads from ... http://www.purifyyourbody.com ... and I have never slept better or felt better during the day. I donít get the usual middle-of-the-day-rut anymore either. My sister-in-law who uses these religiously even sent some in for testing. She sent in a used pad and a ĒcontrolĒ unused pad. The used pad came back with all sorts of toxins and the unused came back clean of toxins. I was sold from that point forward!! ... ... The business owner is really nice and responds to every customer. Any questions you have, she will answer! She ships everything priority next business day f ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Clay vs. detox pads   tasha92337   7y  Ü C Ü

What cheapest detox pads?   [End]
  • foot detox bath   #70031   7y

Has anyone tried one of these? We got the instructions off ebay how to make one, very cheaply, it really works,and it is cheaper than the pads.   [End]
    • Iíll be turning 39 in a couple of months. I was DXíd with ...   wwnd   7y

Please explain. How do you make one? ... Deb   [End]
    • I have been using pads from ... http://www.purifyyourbody...   anlu37   6y

I have been using pads from ... http://www.purifyyourbody.com ... and I have never slept better or felt better during the day. I donít get the usual middle-of-the-day-rut anymore either. My sister-in-law who uses these religiously even sent some in for testing. She sent in a used pad and a ĒcontrolĒ unused pad. The used pad came back with all sorts of toxins and the unused came back clean of toxins. I was sold from that point forward!!   [End]
    • I have tried foot detox bath and it really works. I was su...   #77627   6y

I have tried foot detox bath and it really works. I was suffering from stiff joints and gallbaldder problems so decided to just try it to experience it. Well the water turned an orangish brown w/ green flecks in it and was foamy really gross. The lady said it was pulling lots of toxins out of my joints from the orange color and the green color was from my gallbladder. I did say I was having gallbladder problems canít eat anything fatty or I get nauseas. She didnít know about my joints. The next day I felt great and at night when I get up to go to the bathroom Iím usually very stiff bu ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Could pads help with tingling/burning skin?   JohnMcClane   7y

Hello ... ... Has anybody gotten help from pads with burning/stingin/tingling skin symptom? I have had that for many months and I am still not 100% sure what is causing it. I have elevated copper though (and maybe mercury problems too) so that might be it. All my blood tests etc are normal. ... ... Thanks ... ... J.   [End]
    • If it is related to your metal overload it certainly could....   konfetti_bomber   7y

If it is related to your metal overload it certainly could.  Get the gold ones, they are specifically for heavy metals and they can at the very least help get the copper and mercury out of your body.   I had some skin issues going on before I used them, usually skin issues are toxin related, since it is the biggest eliminatory organ in the body. I would also look into oil pulling (see forum) and think about doing some cleanses.  You need to get that stuff OUT. ... ... Here is the footpad dealer I use, they are fast and have good prices and their pads are ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Patches over the Kidneys??   smarty   7y

Hi Everyone, ... ... Been using the patches for a while know but never anywhere but the feet! Recently my kidneys have been aching which I put entirley down to my use of a terminator zapper and hence dead parasites (etc) in the blood. ... ... Intuition tells me it would be absolutley fine for me to place a few patches over my kidneys to remove some of the load from the kidneys but I wanted put this as a question to you guys so...:- ... ... Does anyone out there place there patches on the kidneys (as well as feet) & what is your experience??:-) ... ... Thanks, ... ... Smarty.   [End]
    • http://www.bodypurenow.com/?gclid=COqZ4dzWlIoCFT5GGAodVXd-n...   #53449   7y

http://www.bodypurenow.com/?gclid=COqZ4dzWlIoCFT5GGAodVXd-nQ ... ... ... They also provide free testing.   [End]
      • Thanks for the reply. ... ... Iíve seen this site before b...   smarty   7y

Thanks for the reply. ... ... Iíve seen this site before but I will scan all the info it contains again as it has been a while. ... ... Will let you know if I find anything relevant to this thread. ... ... Thanks, ... ... Smarty(UK).   [End]
        • Smarty UK???   konfetti_bomber   7y

Seems like I used to know someone who went by Smarty uk, he illustrated childrenís books.  Is this you?   [End]
          • Sorry Konfetti bomber, ... ... Iím not the person your thi...   smarty   7y

Sorry Konfetti bomber, ... ... Iím not the person your thinking off although I do live in the UK. Iíve only been putting íUKí on the end to let people know where in the world Iím at in order for them to answer my questions & make suggestions easier! Iíve nothing to do with books except I read them a lot:-) ... ... Your well known to me though:-) ... ... Regards, Smarty UK   [End]
    • Re: Patches over the Kidneys??   #69928   7y

Find the area on your feet that represent the kidneys and use the pads there.  A few times I have placed pads on other areas of the body but have never reaped much in results. ... ... http://www.florida-ayurved.com/faq.htm ... ...   ...   [End]
    • I tried one on the liver and it didnít much change color an...   ANVIL   7y

I tried one on the liver and it didnít much change color and I didnít feel better the next day, but I did sleep uninterrupted. Usually I wake up in the night. I think it only shows a difference if there is sweat. I wetted one with spring water and it changed to brown so I am not sure if they work or not. When I used them on my feet I did feel good the next day. ... ... I doubt if there is a problem putting them on your kidneys. The instructions said to put them whereever you feel pain. ... ...   [End]
      • Hi Anvil, ... ... Trust me anvil, Iíve been using these pa...   smarty   7y

Hi Anvil, ... ... Trust me anvil, Iíve been using these pads for a month know & they really do work but like everything, you need to give them a chance! For me, the pads are only slightly smelly know plus they have lightened in colour too!! A cheaper way of getting the same results is through oil pulling but Iím taking the detox pad route to get ride of the worst first!:-) ... ... My original question was about using the pads over the liver & I did briefly try this when going to bed for about an hour but couldnít get to sleep that night so ended up taking them off again. What I did notice with them ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Putting them on your hips   Arkie   8y

Anyone do this for arithis on there hips or should they be put on the feet for better results. My mother is 82 and has this in one hip. Thanks   [End]
    • Hello Arkie, ... ... Iíve been using the foot pads every n...   smarty   7y

Hello Arkie, ... ... Iíve been using the foot pads every night (on the feet) for the last month know & the smell & colour have definitely changed for the better! ... ... As regards to putting them on the hips, thatís not something Iíve done myself but during my research into foot pads I read a lot of testimonials some of which attested to putting them on the hips & other areas to relieve arthritis. It was my impression from these testimonials that the írequired resultí was achieved fairly quickly!! ... ... Why not reasure yourself & do a web search from google/yahoo etc. Just search for ídetox foot pad t ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Worts   NoScale   8y

Will putting a pad over a foot wort kill the wort?   [End]
  • Anyone out there?   NoScale   8y

I just started using these and would like to know if anyone here has seen and or felt any success with them - thanks!   [End]
    • Hi, ... ... I actually purchased a whole bunch of Kenrico ...   OceanCalm   8y

Hi, ... ... I actually purchased a whole bunch of Kenrico pads (touted to be some of the best quality) from http://www.healthmarvels.net.  Iíve tried the Green, Blue and Gold ones so far and have noticed little to no changes after having gone through about 40-50 of them. At first, I was surprised to find that they would get to be a dirty brown color when I took them off in the morning (I usually put them on before I sleep and them on for about 8 hours), but then I did a little investigating and a couple of clean unused pads in water to find that they turn the same color just by themselves ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Detox Foot Patches   NoScale   8y  Ü C Ü

Thought this forum might be the one to post in...unless anyone knows of another forum that might be better... ... ... Has anyone used these? If so.......which ones? Do you find that they work? What kind of health results have you gotten? Do they help oil pulling or vice versa? How long have you been doing it? Do you recommend using them to others? ... ... Any information would be appreciated. ... ... Thanks!   [End]
    • Hi, ... ... Go to this forum. Although Dr. V is no longer...   Southern Belle   8y

Hi, ... ... Go to this forum. Although Dr. V is no longer active, you might be just the one to revive that forum. ... ... ... http://curezone.com/forums/f.asp?f=294 ... ... Paulette   [End]
    • Go here: ... ... http://curezone.com/forums/fm.asp?i=7554...   molly bloom   8y

Go here: ... ... http://curezone.com/forums/fm.asp?i=755403#i ... ... Youíre timing is amazing....very lively discussion going on right now. ... ... Molly   [End]
    • I had used them for about 60 days straight. Never slept be...   Pirate   8y

I had used them for about 60 days straight. Never slept better in my life! I loved them. Then I lost my job and couldnít afford the extra expense. Well, I start my new job tomorrow and guess what Iíve already ordered and am anxiously awaiting in the mail... the foot pads of course! Try them, you never know what they could do for you.   [End]
      • Re: any other improvements in health? nm   joylovepeace   8y
      • Re: Detox Foot Patches   molly bloom   8y

I was using one on each foot for the last week, and I have MAJOR detox...I mean wild...and not that pleasant either. ... ... Do you wear one on each foot, or one on a single foot? ... ... Iím stopping for a night or two to give my body a break...boy I had no idea these things worked so fast (at least for me). ... ... Molly   [End]
        • Yes, I remember that, but I had just started a bunch of thi...   molly bloom   7y

Yes, I remember that, but I had just started a bunch of things. Since Iíve calmed down a bit on trying new stuff, I tend to assess slowly now. Iíve also started only adding one thing at a time. ... ... I have since tried the foot pads when not doing so for months and months, and while on a steady protocol. It was then that I realized that what I was experiencing back then was a ton of different reactions to the myriad of things I was doing. I was impatient...but boy was I enthusiastic. ... ... I still feel, even though I did not get intense measureable results from just the pad use, that they ar ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Foot Detox Pads..Molly, finallyfaith, fledgling, & others.   R kathryn101   8y  Ü C Ü

I was just skimming curezone this morning before beginning my day and found your ... posts from a few days ago about detox foot pads. ... ... Iíve used them on and off for a couple of years. I asked several knowledgable ... curezone posters a long time ago for their opinion and no one seemed to really ... know much about them. The reason ĒIĒ was so curious was because I had tried them ... and felt I could really tell a difference in the way I felt. And I just couldnít ... understand how they could work, and pull out so much gunk so fast. ... ... I never did get mine analyzed to see what kind of things the gunk ...   [retrieve this message]
    • I have also used detox food pads a few times; canít say it ...   #21277   8y

I have also used detox food pads a few times; canít say it did anything miraculous but had good experience with them overall. Felt they triggered some pressure points like reflexology and perhaps that aids toxins removal. I notice that the pads got lighter with usage (may mean that the dumping of toxins is reduced after initial purge). ... ... I ordered them at http://www.purifyyourbody.com/ for like $1/pad. Iíve also used them here in Japan. They are widely available in every pharmacy and are affordable here (I love it that here thereís no pharma ads but rather natural supplements and things ...   [retrieve this message]
      • Mike... ... ... http://www.purifyyourbody.com ... ... th...   kathryn101   8y

Mike... ... ... http://www.purifyyourbody.com ... ... thatís where ĒIĒ got mine. :-) ... ... I said pure living :-) but itís been a long time since I ordered.   [End]
      • Mike, ... ... I couldnít help but notice that you are in J...   redlepton   8y

Mike, ... ... I couldnít help but notice that you are in Japan. I live in Yokosuka (just south of Tokyo). ... Iíve been wanting to try those foot detox pads. I went into a pharmacy one day and looked around but didnít know where to find them. ... Can you describe what section I might find them in at the pharmacy and what the box may look like? I really donít know enough Japanese to ask for them. Do you know what they are called in Japanese so I can ask? I have a few Japanese friends, but as we are all mothers of small children, we donít really have time to go shopping at the pharmacy together. ... ...   [retrieve this message]
        • I am temporarily staying in Utsunomiya, north of tokyo. ......   #21277   8y

I am temporarily staying in Utsunomiya, north of tokyo. ... I bumped into the foot pads while checking their supplements area and was only able to tell what they were because they had a picture of it in the box and before and after shots of the pads (I used them before so I knew what they were like). ... I have to go back there today to get something so Iíll check the actual box and name of it (probably all in japanese). ... I know thereís a couple different brands. I even found them at the 100yen store (dollar store equivalent) so they are readily available (at least where Iím at). ... Iíll get back ...   [retrieve this message]
          • Thanks, ... ... Iíd appreciate any info you have. We have...   redlepton   8y

Thanks, ... ... Iíd appreciate any info you have. We have 3 100Yen stores here withing walking distance. Iíve looked in two of them, but I was looking in the foot section that had arch supports and such, and I didnít see any. I was only in a Pharmacy once; I should probably go to another one and look around. ... ... Tina.   [End]
            • I asked the pharmacist how you say foot pads in japanese wh...   #21277   8y

I asked the pharmacist how you say foot pads in japanese while pointing to a box of them and he say they are called ĒjewekisheetĒ (jew - eki - sheet). ... ... They had 5 or 6 brands of them and all of them had picture of the feet with the detox pads on them so its easy to see what they are (they were by the contact lenses and bandaids section but they had a thing dedicated just for the foot pads). ... These things are originally from Japan so you should be able to get some for 1500-2000yen per box of 20-24. ... ... Mike   [End]
              • Hello, ... I am moving into my new house and I need to pain...   redlepton   8y

Wow, Thank You so much. I will definitely go and get some at my first opportunity. I really appreciate your help. ... ... Tina.   [End]
              • Thanks Again   redlepton   8y

Mike, ... ... I want to thank you again. ... I went to the 100Yen store with two of my Japanese friends and I asked them if they knew what a ju-u-e-ki-shi-te was. They had no idea what I was talking about, but they asked the saleswoman. They had two different kinds there. I would have never known that was them, because they were in the foot section and had a small picture of a foot on them, and they were up pretty high. On the back, they had the before and after pictures. ... ... I bought a few packs. My two friends bought a pack, one of my friends bought a pack for her husband, and when I picked ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Re: Foot Detox Pads..Molly, finallyfaith, fledgling, & othe...   Southern Belle   8y

I agree with Kathryn. Itís not something you can put your finger on and say it helps one certain thing in your body. But, the bottom of your feet are where mounds of gunk are eliminated. Thatís why your feet stink! ... ... Oil Swishing is the same way for me. I canít tell you why it works. I can only say that it works. ... ... So, if you can draw toxins out of your feet the same way you draw toxins out when you cleanse your body....then, why not? ... ... I am also like Kathryn in that I am not consistent using the foot pads. I have read posts on the old Dr. V. forum of people who have used the foot ...   [retrieve this message]
      • They work!   R Konfetti Bomber   8y

The first time I came across the detox footpads I had a whacked thryroid and had been on meds for almost a year and went off them thinking there was no point if it was not going to cure anything and I would rather find a natural way back to health.  I was extremely tired with low energy and I would get little skin eruptions common with heavy metal poisoning....not usually on the face but arms, head etc.  Well, within a week my energy level was easily 5x what it had been and the pads were black as night.  I continued using them off and on for several months, my skin cleared c ...   [retrieve this message]
        • Konfetti.....   kathryn101   8y

Where do you get your detox foot pads? And do they have a website?   [End]
        • Re: They work!   trapper/kcmo   8y

i bought my pads from someone i hooked up with on curezone. they were in california. from what you are saying, i bought trash.   [End]
        • I can't believe it   molly bloom   8y

I was actually going to get on line and ask about them again this morning. Talk about timing... ... ... Iíve been using one on each foot for a week now. As I said, the first two days I was very energetic. Then after that Iíve felt very run down, and I donít look very good. Then yesterday (Monday) I woke up and my eyes were very SWOLLEN, and my coloring wasnít good. ... ... Today I woke up and I have this terrible pain and swelling right in front of my ear, sort of at the jaw joint. It hurts to open my mouth wide. I wonder what that is? ... ... I now know with certainty, that itís the foot pads that ...   [retrieve this message]
          • [Message Body Hidden by a Forum Moderator]   R Invincible   8y

[Message Body Hidden by a Forum Moderator]   [End]
            • I have lurked on Curezone for years and tried everything fr...   #17163   8y

would ear aches also indicate the lymph glands being blocked? thanks   [End]
            • Thank you   molly bloom   8y

Yes, I think you are totally right. I had a suspicion that I should be increasing my water with these pads, but I didnít listen to my intuition. I already drink a very adequate supply each day. ... ... I started drinking a lot more water after your post, and my ear pain started to do away. You are right on the money with all the other things too, I know it. I stopped at the health food store on the way home....Iím going to take a break tonight, and then only wear one pad for a few days and see what happens. ... ... What is so exciting is the change taking place in my body from these pads. I c ...   [retrieve this message]
          • Re: I can't believe it   finallyfaith   8y

the ear/jaw thing is definitely lymmph gland swelling caused by detoxing. i would back off on the foot pads for a couple days till things go back to normal, then start again. as invincible said, excercise is good for getting the lymph to circulate, so is cayenne and juice fasting.   [End]
      • Re: Foot Detox Pads..Molly, finallyfaith, fledgling, & othe...   trapper/kcmo   8y

they just didnt do much for me, but i go barefoot all the time. i would say the amount of benefit would be proportional to how bound up a person keeps their feet. ... ... feet are supposed to be in contact with the moist earth and be earth temp - cool, like 45 degrees. thats when they are at their peek. ... ... there is one other possibility with my experience - the pads could have been old or stale or something. they were the good japanese ĒgoldĒ pads. or maybe they were the green. they were for heavy metals. shucks, i cant remember now, but i have them in the garage somewhere.   [End]
    • great, thank you for posting that! n/m   finallyfaith   8y
      • Since I read it on MH forum a long time ago I only wear ope...   hanna   8y

Since I read it on MH forum a long time ago I only wear open sandals year round. ... Love walking barefoot in the grass in my backyard too. The first thing I did after we came back from Florida, where all the grass has poison on it, is walking in the rain on my bare feet. For a long time every morning I went outside it was so uplifting. ... ... I used the pads a few years ago, did not feel anything and the brown stuff that I saw I did not trust.   [End]
    • Re: Foot Detox Pads..Molly, finallyfaith, fledgling, & othe...   fledgling   8y

I had never heard of detoxing foot pads when my husband got some to try, from a friend. ... ... So, try them we did. ... ... My husband liked them, and I think he bought more, though Iím not certain that he used them regularly, or what his results were. ... ... I believe I only tried them the once...and was uncertain what they were all about. ... ... Then I forgot about them, only noticing if my husband brought my attention to them once in a while. ... ... I do remember wondering about different manufactures, etc. ... ... My conclusion, until this excellent discussion, was this... ... ... ...If they simply draw sweat from t ...   [retrieve this message]
    • What is in the foot detox pads, exactly? ... ... My nonion...   laughingrrrl   8y

What is in the foot detox pads, exactly? ... ... My nonionic-solvent theory on how oil-pulling works would lend credible support to the use of oil-saturated material being left on your skin (including feet) then removed as a detox method. ...   [End]
      • Do you mean that the pads simply attract the normal oils fr...   fledgling   8y

Do you mean that the pads simply attract the normal oils from the skin of your feet, Laughingrrrl? ... ... I wondered if it was something like that, too. ... ... If I remember correctly, the ones we used were made from some special kind of bark, etc. ... ... But whether it was oil or sweat, something was being drawn from the feet, right? ... ... Of course, maybe that substance runs out, and the pads come up dry one day. Donít know. ... ... f.   [End]
    • Hi, ... ... Iíve been using Kenrico pads from Japan which ...   OceanCalm   8y

Hi, ... ... Iíve been using Kenrico pads from Japan which supposedly are some of the best quality. Iíve used the Green pads and the Blue so far. My experience is that I have not yet noticed too much (has been able a week of usage), except my heels seem to be quite a bit drier, and a couple days Iíve woken up with a slight headache (although that may be caused by other things including lack of sleep!). When I take them off, they are a light light brown color and appear to be no different than what the natural ingredients inside would probably look like normally. I will try the ísoaking in wa ...   [retrieve this message]
  • which pad is best?   starlight   11y

Hi, ... ... \ ... I was wondering which ĒbrandĒ of detox pad is the best? I keep seeing different names for these pads, - which is the best? and do the others really even work? ... ... thanks! starlight   [End]
  • Epsom Salts Bath Detox   cjj   11y

Does anyone here use epsom salts in the bathtub (2 cups) to detox? if so, what was your experience? ...   [End]
    • Hi, ... ... A couple of weeks ago I started these baths (2...   gingersnap   11y

Hi, ... ... A couple of weeks ago I started these baths (2c sea salt, 2c apple cider vinegar, 2 tablespoons powdered ginger). AI take a 20-30 min. long bath right before I go to bed and then read myself to sleep. ... ... The day after my first bath, I was dragging big time. But I have not had any problems since. The most obvious thing I notice is that I sleep great! Last night I didnít take a bath and I didnít sleep very well. ... ... I also use a loofa (sp?) sponge in the bath and hit all the body part and especially the insole of my feet several times. ... ... I buy the seasalt in bulk at the health foo ...   [retrieve this message]
  • location, location   SqueakyClean   11y

I am wondering, can you put those pads on your face? I mean, people use all sorts of face-masks hoping to cleanse and purify their skinn, this seems like a great way, even if it only draws out the toxins from the skin. Probably just apply the pads across the nose and cheekbones, and then the forehead. ... What do you think of that? Possible?   [End]
    • I have been reading this forum daily and I appreciate the e...   alikat   11y

I have been reading this forum daily and I appreciate the experiments and subsequent postings by many of you. Thank you for having tweaked my interest. I am considering ordering the pads and will probably get the golden ones. ... Now, I had been wondering the same thing as Squeaky, is it possible to place these in other areas of the body? Along lymphatic pathways perhaps? Why would the soles of our feet be any better than any other spot, is it becuse of the relationship to the roots of trees? ... I hope some of you either know or can offer some interesting speculations. ... Thanxs to all. ... Ali   [retrieve this message]
    • I tried on my neck and it did nothing so I saved the pad an...   Raider   11y

I tried on my neck and it did nothing so I saved the pad and placed on my foot that next night. ... My husband wanted to use a pad last night I wouldnt let him I am being very selfish and trying to make these things last!! LOL ... Raider   [End]
      • Raider, I got a question?   Joe25   11y

Hi Raider, ... ... Which pads are you using? Also, is there a website where I can order from? ... ... Thanks, ... Joe   [End]
        • Hello, ... I am using the Body pure now. ... If you have a ...   raider   11y

Hello, ... I am using the Body pure now. ... If you have a friend whom is in the medical preofession a RN or someone they can order for you and the boxes cost 19.99 instead of 29.95. I will order or actually have my friend order me more in about 30 days and when I do maybe I will hook up with some of you and order a bunch and you guys can pay for the shipping and I would just sell to you for exacally what they cost me nothing more. I will let ya all know when I get ready to order again and see if anyone needs any. I really would do this I dont care to make any money off any of you on these. ... raider   [retrieve this message]
          • Raider.....you are the "GOODS"!!   Joe25   11y

Raider, thanks for the offer! That is very nice of you. I am interested as I do not know anyone in the medical field. That would be good timing for me as I would like to start it after all my amalgam replacement which should be in about a month. ... ... Regards, ... Joe   [End]
  • Zidiz Pads   koolcat   11y

I have been using the gold Zidiz pads for a few days now and have had some great results. Backpain I couldnít get rid -nope, the chiropractor couldnít ease the pain- has litterally become non-existant. I donít know if its due to the far-infrared from the tourmaline powder in the pads, but whatever it is itís definitely working for me. Another thing I have noticed is that my legs feel much lighter.   [End]
    • Thatís encouraging news. Where have you been placing your ...   KD   11y

Thatís encouraging news. Where have you been placing your pads? Exclusively on your feet, or elsewhere? ... ... I have been thinking about the lab results that Raider got and have been considering, like other people, what the difference between the lab reports would be between an unused pad and a used one. But also the the potential that the toxins are exclusively from the skin area of the foot. ... ... Truly though, I would really like additional detoxifying, in a simple, easy manner so Iím hoping that it does detox in a more systemic manner. So posts like this one is comforting. Will continue ...   [retrieve this message]
      • Started Zidiz Pads Last Night   Blackbeard   11y

Seemed to have some sort of reaction when put on the foot...came out dark brown with lighter brown arched through it...Will keep it up until they are gone...picked Zidiz because of the price...received pads 4 days later... ... ... Keith S. :{)   [End]
Page 2 of 2
1   2    

Filter Messages: order by

Selected Ads from CureZone Sponsors: Become a Sponsor

VIP

Constipated by medication?
Find relief!
I regained my life!
I no longer worry about having Herpes outbreaks
Reverse Type 2 Diabetes
Learn The Real Cause Type 2 DiabetesÖAnd How To Turn It On Its Head I...

PLAT

Iodine Supports Thyroid Health
#1 Rated Iodine Supplement! 180-Day Money Back Guarantee. Free...
Purest Body Products
Sanctum Pure Body Products are so pure you could eat them (no guarantees...

GOLD

Medically research anti-diabetic effects
Electrolyzed drinking water significantly reduces bl...
Proven Candida Diet
The Only Legitimate Diet for Treating Candida in 30 Days
Colloidal Silver Free!
Buy $100 in Non-Colloidal Supplement Products & Get a Free Bottle of A...
Destroy Parasites Quickly
Learn How to Destroy Parasites And Be Rid of Your Unbearable Sympto...

GOLD

Royal Supreme Flax Hull Lignans
Flax is a well-established source of the essential fatty acid...
Anti Cancer Medical Effect
Medical researchers confirm electrolyzed reduced water protects ag...
Get 5% off Right Now!
Get 5% off anything in our homeopathic health store using the coupon co...
Natural Cancer Remedies

SILVER

J.Crowísģ Lugolís Iodine
Free S&H. Restore lost reserves. J.CROWíSģ Lugolís Iodine Soluti...
Oraltech Labs
Oraltech Labs Bad Breath Cure
Life Technologyô
Transformational Technology For Mind Body And Soul.
Native Remedies - People & Pets
Extensive line of herbal and homeopathic remedies for people ...

Back To Top How many people click on the sponsord links? Become a Sponsor

Add This Forum To Your Favorites!

Share:  Facebook  MySpace  Digg  Reddit  StumbleUpon  Furl this page  Delicious  BlinkList  dzone  Simpy.com  Fark.com  BlogMarks  Wists.com  Google

Translate This Page:

French    German    Spain    Italian    Dutch    Russian    Portuguese    Japanese    Korean    Arabic    Chinese Simplified

328 messages, 61 topics, topics per page limited to: 35, average number of messages per page: 164, 2 pages,  78,921 page views

"Men often stumble onto the truth but then quickly dust themselves off and hurry away."
~ Winston Churchill

Image Galler Foot Pads Image Gallery         Image Galler Last 30 Uploads
Google Ads

Google Ads

Google Ads

Google Ads

Donate to CureZone

Guest Book - Liver Flush FAQ - News - Link Exchange - Add URL - How To Exchange Links? - About Global Directory

Terms of Service - Privacy Policy - Spam Policy - Disclaimer - Guidelines & Rules - Forum Trolls - Fair use notice

Staff's pages:  Owen - Wrenn - Maya

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - About - Donors - Stats

Copyright 2014  curezone.org

fetched in 2.95 sec at 4/19/2014 7:08:48 AM, requested by 107.22.37.143, referred by http://curezone.org/forums/f2.asp?f=790 , requested 1 pages during this session, y=15