CureZone.org   Educating Instead of Medicating Like CureZone website on Facebook
Home > Forums6576 visitors online now Add To Favorites Log On    Join/Sign Up    User Finder   Inbox New
The Best Favorites

Newsletter:

Search:
Forums BLogs FAQ Images Health Diseases Diet Foods Cleanse Convert

Water Debate Forum

Water Cure, Water Distillers, Alkaline Water, Water Purifiers, Water Filters, Spring Water, Clean Water Forum
Read This First:  Success  Educational  Failed  Warning  BSA  RN  ALL R  ~BSA  ~RN  RRR  RR  Image Embedded  Video Embedded Audio Embedded   Images   Description   Water Cure Homepage   Rules
 411,117 page views     1,272 messages     107 topics     5 pages
Post New Topic  Post new topic message to this forum by using a plain text editor  Post new topic message to this forum by using advanced HTML text editor called FCK  Post new topic message to this forum by using advanced HTML text editor called Tiny MCE 

Original Forum Layout     Add To Favorites!
Last Message
11h ago
Search:   Top 300
Forum: Water D.     All Forums 
Like Water Debate Forum on Facebook.com
Challenge the message and not the messenger!
The first person to resort to name calling and personal attacks automatically loses the debate!
Personal attack is often the best indication that the writer knows his logic is flawed and therefore tries to deflect attention by attacking the opponent, instead of attacking the arguments of the opponent.
Page 5 of 5
1  2  3  4   5    

• Evidence that Fluoridation Has Failed America   nyscof   83d  C

FAILED: 69 Years of Water Fluoridation – Another Harmful Birthday ... ... New York – January 25, 2014 – Today is the 69th birthday of water fluoridation – the top public health blunder of all time, reports the New York State Coalition Opposed to Fluoridation, Inc. (NYSCOF) ... ... Instead of spreading less tooth decay across the land, fluoridation spread dental fluorosis (fluoride-discolored teeth) into every nook and cranny of America. Even though the CDC reports up to 60% of adolescents are afflicted with dental fluorosis, 51% of them have cavities. ... ... Opposite to predictions, since fluorida ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Fluoridation should be completely ban from our country. Cas...   suzantailor   63d

Fluoridation should be completely ban from our country. Cases of dental Fluorosis are on a rise in our country. My dentist suggest me to use Propolis, so as to maintain dental health. Visit this website to read more about Propolis.http://www.comvita.co.nz/healthcare/propolis.html   [End]
  • Help on an idea for water filtration system   Johncoool   9mo

I am planning to buy a water distillation system for everyday use. I have an idea to make it better but not sure if it is very effective. ... ... Distilled water has 2 major disadvantages. ... ... 1 is that it is acidic because it would dissolve CO2 from the air, so it has a PH of 5. ... ... 2 is that it stripes its surroundings from minerals (as if it is starving for minerals). It is non-ionized so it would strip minerals from the pipes it its running through or the human body which causes mineral deficiencies. ... ... My idea is to run it through a mineral replacement filter which will alkaline the water a ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Like advice in getting Reverse Osmosis Filter   joefs   13mo

I am looking to buy a Reverse Osmosis filter. Would be interested in knowing what things to look for in getting a good machine. Would also like to hear of good brands and models. ... ... Thanks   [End]
    • I’m not sure your reasons for deciding on RO. But I conside...   GlacialHealth   23d

I’m not sure your reasons for deciding on RO. But I considered one and then decided on a distiller. RO works pretty well, but it still can waste water. In contrast, distillation is a fool-proof way to make sure every bit of contaminant dissolved in your water is filtered out. It uses basic physics to bypass all the complications of identifying contaminants, finding the right filter and making sure your filter is still good. Waterwise is a great company for getting one of these. Always helpful. Here’s an article on why to use a distiller: ... http://fitfamilytogether.com/healthy-home-biz/wher ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Nestle Fouling Our Nests   #94749   14mo

NESTLE FOULING OUR NESTS ... ... Nestle, the Swiss corporation which is the world’s biggest food company, pricegouger, destroyer of wetlands, thief of the people’s water which it markets under ... at least 17 brands, promoter of toxic animal flesh and products, a company which has with Mars and many other candy ... companies resisted marketing vegan sweets, is also harming consumers with the carcinogenic compound in plastic bottles ... and with its deforestation caused by choking the world’s ... landfills with plastic bottles and with its unrecycled packaging. ... ... Arrowhead ... Aqua Spring ... Calistoga ... Deer Par ...   [retrieve this message]
  • how do i test home water?   tygmusic   19mo

JUST READ THIS ARTICLE - YIKES! having some of these symtoms ... ... http://www.foxnews.com/health/2012/08/23/health-officials-link-brain-eating-amoeba-deaths-to-tap-water/ ... ... HOW DO I test to see if water filter is working? any home tests? thanks so much   [End]
    • Video Embedded Are you on or near a coast or stormy area?.   been there done that   17mo

The American Indians and Eskimos have likely always taken environmental destruction by the white man for granted. The modern news media no longer explains things like this ”permafrost melting” (society is being taught to be ineffectual conformists....puppet soldiers from the same ’mold’). Only gossip, fashion, consumerism, and politics are considered necessary for us. ... ... FOAM in the sea water of Scotland, Atlantic City NJ, Australia, is SPECULATED to be coming from the mixture of methane with the waves. ... ... ... ... ... This video was published in September 2012. Reports of the FOAM were also publ ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Air Purifier   roycdkn   22mo

If you want purified air for your home, air purifier is the right place for you. You can find all types of purifiers here and you can shop here by brand, IAQ test kits etc. This site will also help you to decide the right purifier for you. ...   [End]
  • Respiration of water   konstantine   22mo

Vladimir L. Voeikov ... Faculty of Biology, Lomonosov Moscow State University, Moscow, Russia ... Respiration is a chemical process whereby cells use oxygen to release energy; a technical term for “breathing”. According to common knowledge aerobic respiration is restricted to glucose oxidation to carbon dioxide and water (a process reverse to photosynthesis) in which energy is stored in the form of ATP molecules that are used to provide energy for all vital activities. It is also generally accepted that atmospheric oxygen ensuring respiration emerged as a by-product of plant photosynthesis, whil ...   [retrieve this message]
  • origins of water   konstantine   22mo

A new theory on the source of terrestrial water has been validated by an international team led by Professor Nora de Leeuw (UCL Chemistry) using computational research. ... ... Below Professor de Leeuw describes the implications of the breakthrough. ... ... ... -------------------------------------------------------------------------------- ... “The origin of water on our planet is not only of interest for our understanding of the evolution of our own planet and life thereon, but even more so for the increasing exploration of other planets within our solar system and the discovery of potential planetary ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Gerald Pollacks lecture (mind bending)   konstantine   23mo

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XVBEwn6iWOo   [End]
    • It appears that in particular environments when in contact ...   konstantine   23mo

It appears that in particular environments when in contact with gels or Nafion and protruding outwards for about 200 micrometres there is what is referred to as an exclusion zone where the water does not act as the water we commonly understand. He has determined that the exclusion zone is highly negative and that the area in the water next to the exclusion zone becomes highly positive. Very similar to a battery. Gerald Pollack was able to measure the current created at about 200 Ma. ... This explains why clouds form instead of viewing evaporation as being uniform across a sunny sky. Gerald ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Grzbear   konstantine   23mo

I will definiteley say that the photos of the ice crystals are simply that, ice crystal fractals. ... ... As far as Gerald Pollack goes he’s definitely onto something. ... ... here is an article discussing Gerald Pollack’s work. ... ... ... ... Innovative, groundbreaking water theory is applied to algae ... By Luke Geiver | January 30, 2012 ... ... ... ... ...The history of Biomat SA, an algae biomass company from South America, is directly linked to University of Washington Professor Gerald Pollack, a man responsible for a water theory breakthrough that implies a fourth phase of water exists beyond liquid, solid and g ...   [retrieve this message]
  • water pseudoscience   konstantine   23mo

This is a page from chem1.com. ... ... http://www.chem1.com/acad/sci/aboutwater.html#BS ... ... ... Water Pseudoscience ... ... See the ”AquaScams” site for much more on this subject. Here are a few highlights. ... ... ”Clustered”, ”Unclustered” and other structure-altered waters ... The ”alternative” health market is full of goofy products which purport to alter the structure of water by stabilizing groups of H2O molecules into permanent clusters of 4-8 molecules, or alternatively, to break up what they claim are the larger clusters (usually 10-15 molecules) that they say normally exist in water. The object in ...   [retrieve this message]
    • beware!   #140908   23mo

BEWARE - Posting about actual SCIENTIFIC FACTS along with a rational skeptical viewpoint on the CureZone can bring fire down upon you from the ”True-Believers” of all things woo & whackyful!   [End]
  • old school water studies   konstantine   24mo

http://www.who.int/water_sanitation_health/dwq/nutdemineralized.pdf   [End]
  • A few things EVERYONE should know about water...   SmokeAndMirror   3y

MUST WATCH WATER VIDEOS: ... ... Blue Gold, World Water Wars ... ... Dr Paul Connett - Toxic Tapwater ... ... Flow - for the Love of Water ... ... Fluoride, Aspartame and Population Control ... ... Tapped ... ... The Fluoride Deception ... ... ... --- ... And much MORE HERE: ... NWO Survival Guide ... *recently updated with AWESOME artwork. ... --- ... ...   ...   [End]
  • Water Fasting Kills People, Its a Fact!   Golthing   3y

Yea, just ask Sarah, Google even proves it... ... ... http://curezone.com/forums/am.asp?i=1811479 ...   [End]
  • Water cure   #138034   3y

dumb question. but isnt salt bad for you. what is the difference from using sea salt from the ocean water   [End]
    • Sea salt is formed from the natural evaporation of ocean wa...   Mr Wrigth   10mo

Sea salt is formed from the natural evaporation of ocean water. It is 98% sodium chloride, compared to table salt’s 99.9% purity. The remaining 2% can include trace minerals such as iron, magnesium, sulfur, or iodine. Unlike table salt, which may be mined from land-based sources, natural sea salt does not contain added anti-caking ingredients or potassium iodide.   [End]
  • Image Embedded A few thoughts on water...   grzbear   3y

*IF*, what Dr. Gerald Pollack states is true, and I believe that it is, based upon everything I have read and researched, that water has a *crystalline state*, in addition to a gas, liquid, and solid state, then it would make perfect sense that water would have the ability in this state to have, and retain *memory*. ... ... I suspect, that *only* in the crystalline state, would water retain that memory, which could be *erased*, to one degree or another, any number of ways. ... ... It could be then, that water memory, is an integral part of health and well being for all life... ... ... Some scientists are ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Interesting Grz. Prompted me to look into structured w...   InCharge   3y

Interesting Grz. Prompted me to look into structured water  after I saw your picture of distilled water. ... ... Check this Japanese company that structures water. They start out with distilled because it has no memory. ... ... http://tinyurl.com/4oz4dfq   [End]
      • When you watch Dr. Gerald Pollack’s lectures and\or intervi...   grzbear   3y

When you watch Dr. Gerald Pollack’s lectures and\or interviews, do so after becoming at least somewhat familiar with Emoto’s work, and pay attention to the medical implications, especially how they relate to frequency, which can also be understood as thoughts or prayer. ... ... Dr. Gerald Pollack states we have no understanding of water as it defies our scientific laws... ... ... Given that water, is 90% of the human body in terms of *cell count* according to Pollack... the implications of understanding water, if we ever do, are profound. ... ... grz- ... ...   [End]
    • interesting, but i disagree with this statement: ”so based ...   #69242   3y

interesting, but i disagree with this statement: ”so based on that alone, distilled, R\O water, etc. would likely be a poor choice for long term use” ... ... if you believe in the structure theories then purified water is perhaps the absolute best choice, and for many, the only choice because tap, municipal, or purchased spring waters are unreliable -- polluted, too alkaline, and potentially filled with poor structure or bad energy. ... ... more importantly, however, is the cellular hydration and flushing of toxins from inside the cells of the body -- the whole purpose of water. distilled water is ...   [retrieve this message]
      • ”interesting, but i disagree with this statement: ”so based...   grzbear   3y

”interesting, but i disagree with this statement: ”so based on that alone, distilled, R\O water, etc. would likely be a poor choice for long term use” ... ... if you believe in the structure theories then purified water is perhaps the absolute best choice, and for many, the only choice because tap, municipal, or purchased spring waters are unreliable -- polluted, too alkaline, and potentially filled with poor structure or bad energy. ... ... more importantly, however, is the cellular hydration and flushing of toxins from inside the cells of the body -- the whole purpose of water. distilled water is ...   [retrieve this message]
        • [”what makes common sense?] ... ... Common sense to me is ...   #69242   3y

[”what makes common sense?] ... ... Common sense to me is to control what goes into my body and emulate nature as best as possible. ... ... [”There is NO distilled water in nature... water droplets form around dust particles and\or bacteria as clouds form and develop.”] ... ... Steam distilled water is the closest thing to rain water, dew, and water content found in fruit, so in essence, similar purification processes do occur in nature. Unfortunately, we do not live in a world/environment where we can healthily drink rain water... ... ... [”Distilled water actually absorbs CO2 from the air around it to help ...   [retrieve this message]
          • ”Common sense to me is to control what goes into my body an...   grzbear   3y

”Common sense to me is to control what goes into my body and emulate nature as best as possible.” ”Steam distilled water is the closest thing to rain water, dew, and water content found in fruit, so in essence, similar purification processes do occur in nature. Unfortunately, we do not live in a world/environment where we can healthily drink rain water...” ”The important issues are contamination removal and hydrogen donating potential (something spring water does very poorly).” ”Why not? You just stated distilled water naturally wants to move to equilibrium (restructure itself). Because of ...   [retrieve this message]
            • Let the body restructure your water and the purer the water...   #143327   3y

Let the body restructure your water and the purer the water the better,which is distilled of course. Just like pure rain water from a cloud cleans the air and dew cleans the leaf pure distilled water cleanses the body and is also the most permeable allowing easier entry into the bodies cells through osmosis.   [End]
              • Mmmm. you make it sound so good, and I heartily agree.   UserX   3y

Mmmm. you make it sound so good, and I heartily agree.   [End]
              • One could restructure water with prayer and intention too.....   grzbear   3y

One could restructure water with prayer and intention too... ... ... ”Just like pure rain water from a cloud cleans the air and dew cleans the leaf pure distilled water cleanses the body and is also the most permeable allowing easier entry into the bodies cells through osmosis.” ”Just like pure rain water from a cloud cleans the air and dew cleans the leaf pure distilled water cleanses the body and is also the most permeable allowing easier entry into the bodies cells through osmosis.” http://www.newscientist.com/article/dn3408-oil-and-water-do-mix-after-all.html ... ... A bit of why hydroxyl group ...   [retrieve this message]
                • I never said there was such a thing as absolutely pure H2O ...   #143327   3y

I never said there was such a thing as absolutely pure H2O only that the purer the water the better. Fact is the body cells can only absorb pure H2O so why not drink the purest water possible. Why feed a cell something it can choke on.   [End]
                  • ”Fact is the body cells can only absorb pure H2O so why not...   grzbear   3y

”Fact is the body cells can only absorb pure H2O so why not drink the purest water possible. Why feed a cell something it can choke on.” ”Fact is the body cells can only absorb pure H2O so why not drink the purest water possible. Why feed a cell something it can choke on.” ... ... Show me where you have found that to be a *fact*. Also... show me where, water remains *distilled* or *pure* throughout the metabolic processing before making it into the cell. ... ... You can’t. ... ... Cell membranes require fats to be permeable... ... ... Hydroxyl groups are required for water to make it into the cell. ... ... Fat, ...   [retrieve this message]
                    • ... WHY DISTILLED WATER? ... ... ... by Dr. John R. Chris...   #143327   3y

... WHY DISTILLED WATER? ... ... ... by Dr. John R. Christopher ... ... ”All the drugs in the Pharmacopoeia cannot do as much for the life ... forces in your body as you can do for yourself with the simplest and ... greatest of all nature’s remedies-water.” This statement was made by ... Frederick M. Rositer M.D. ... ... The principle of using water in healing and renewing the body has ... been well known from early history. It has been used and recommended ... by doctors from the times before Hippocrates and ever since. John ... Wesley, the famous evangelist and founder of the Methodist Church, ... wrote a book early in the 18t ...   [retrieve this message]
            • Re: A few thoughts on water...   #69242   3y

Yes, distilled is the only reliable source for me, and I would expect for most people on this earth. Apparently, you’re able to find a source of uncontaminated water. Can you tell me where? ... ... I’m not arguing the end result of rain water or dew. The point is these are examples of purification MODELS we can emulate. We cannot control what happens to rain water or other destructured water after they form, and that is exactly the point of distilling it yourself -- to better control the end result... ... ... Fruit trees do a very good job of purifying (filtering) and reducing mineral content to a b ...   [retrieve this message]
              • ”I’d much rather take my chances purifying and allowing my ...   grzbear   3y

”I’d much rather take my chances purifying and allowing my water to restructure in my own environment (my child’s laughter and vibration, my own body for that matter), than risk drinking lead, BPA, mercury, fluoride, arsenic, and barium on a daily basis.” ”I’d much rather take my chances purifying and allowing my water to restructure in my own environment (my child’s laughter and vibration, my own body for that matter), than risk drinking lead, BPA, mercury, fluoride, arsenic, and barium on a daily basis.” ... ... *purifying* or distilling? ... ... there are many definitions of *purifying*... I tho ...   [retrieve this message]
                • We were. Distilling is a form of water purification, and I ...   #69242   3y

We were. Distilling is a form of water purification, and I believe Chemistry’s generally accepted definition of pure water is distilled water. However, there is no such thing as 100% pure water. ... ... I did read your posts. As stated, I think it is interesting regarding intent and prayer, and makes a lot sense to me. ... ... I encourage you to research how hydration actually occurs in the cell, the mechanics and the environment required to make it work. I am sure a lot factors aid hydration, however a fundamental requirement of water to be hydrating is an abundance of negatively charged hydrogen ...   [retrieve this message]
                  • I will never deny anyone the freedom to *choose* what they ...   grzbear   3y

I will never deny anyone the freedom to *choose* what they wish or *think* is *best* for themselves... ... ... I will state in conclusion though, that a good, clean, natural, free flowing water full of natural mineral compounds, beneficial bacteria and algae is very likely the most healthful water we could hope to drink. ... ... good luck finding, and\or re-creating it. ... ... Restructuring your distilled water with a pinch of whole salt, and allowing it to sit outside for several days in the sun may be as close as we will get. ... ... Never drink refrigerated\cold water... it increases surface tension - sur ...   [retrieve this message]
                    • [good, clean, natural, free flowing water full of natural m...   #69242   3y

[good, clean, natural, free flowing water full of natural mineral compounds, beneficial bacteria and algae is very likely the most healthful water we could hope to drink.] ... ... I’ll ask again, where do you find such water? What is definition of ”clean”? At what ppb level do you accept for heavy metals, arsenic, etc? How do you know the TDS of ”mineral compounds” is low enough for freeing H electrons? ... ... [Restructuring your distilled water with a pinch of whole salt, and allowing it to sit outside for several days in the sun may be as close as we will get.] ... ... I’ve read the moon does a bette ...   [retrieve this message]
                      • ”I’ll ask again, where do you find such water? What is defi...   grzbear   3y

”I’ll ask again, where do you find such water? What is definition of ”clean”? At what ppb level do you accept for heavy metals, arsenic, etc? How do you know the TDS of ”mineral compounds” is low enough for freeing H electrons?” http://liberationfromthelie.com/2011/07/28/a-sacred-moment-a-call-to-truth-the-words-of-a-lakota-elder/ ... ... http://liberationfromthelie.com/2011/05/16/the-ghost-of-crazy-horse-gives-a-commencement-speech-and-i-will-never-be-the-same/ ... ... BTW - I did not mean to imply letting it sit out in the *sun* only... I should have stated to set it out in your yard for a few da ...   [retrieve this message]
                        • You’re over-complicating it. It’s simply heating, cooling a...   #69242   3y

You’re over-complicating it. It’s simply heating, cooling and capturing steam. There is no manufacturing. You make it sound like there’s a smoke stack in my house. Speaking of which, Nature has been ”manufactured” or been impacted by man to a large degree. Contamination of most water supply is ubiquitous. God’s laws gave you a brain to make tools to your benefit -- to adjust to your environment. Shall we ignore those God-given laws? Do you not build shelters, make fire? Or do you rely on only what Nature gives you? At what point do you use your brain? Isn’t thinking a God given law? Agai ...   [retrieve this message]
                        • I will further add that 95% of water supplies are manufactu...   #69242   3y

I will further add that 95% of water supplies are manufactured (e.g. municipal water, private wells, even water flowing over a stream becomes ”manufactured” the minute you take it out of that environment and use it). You cannot change the fact that it becomes changed. I admire your idealism, but you conveniently omit man’s part in nature and probably the most important fact of today --- practicality. I am done ”educating” as you would say, and I don’t mean any disrespect. We can agree to disagree. You can have the last word...   [End]
              • I’ve always heard that distilled water is not biologically ...   candidaquest   3y

I’ve always heard that distilled water is not biologically active based on how distillation apparently changes the molecular arrangement. I’ve also heard that it causes leaching of minerals from the body if you drink it straight. If it’s true that the leaching effect is due to the changing of the molecular structure, then I can see how it would be helpful for people in cases of detoxification. But long term I would be concerned about that effect. If molecular restructuring is happening when water is distilled, then wouldn’t nature’s answer would be to freeze distilled water to help return ...   [retrieve this message]
                • ”I’ve always heard that distilled water is not biologically...   grzbear   3y

”I’ve always heard that distilled water is not biologically active based on how distillation apparently changes the molecular arrangement. I’ve also heard that it causes leaching of minerals from the body if you drink it straight. If it’s true that the leaching effect is due to the changing of the molecular structure, then I can see how it would be helpful for people in cases of detoxification. But long term I would be concerned about that effect. If molecular restructuring is happening when water is distilled, then wouldn’t nature’s answer would be to freeze distilled water to help return ...   [retrieve this message]
                • Myths about distilled water   #143327   3y

Distilled Water ... You get your minerals from the food you eat, not from your water. Most of the minerals in water are not absorbable. Water is what you need to take the minerals from your food into the cell. Then after the minerals are ’dropped off’, toxics are removed by that same water. If the water already contains non-usuable minerals, it cannot take on and transport usable minerals from food and also cannot take on toxins to remove or has to leave behind unusable minerals to do so. ... ... Distilled water is high energy water. Natural sources of distilled water are rainwater and glacier wat ...   [retrieve this message]
                  • Thanks for the information. It seems that the excerpted inf...   candidaquest   3y

Thanks for the information. It seems that the excerpted info reads more like an inorganic textbook than actual from a clinical or therapeutic perspective. Not trying to be critical, but so often chemical dynamics outside the body don’t always translate into the samet thing inside the body. From what I’ve read, it is the distillation process itself which causes a change in the actual molecular arrangement of the hydrogen and oxygen molecules into a manner that is difficult for the body to regulate fluid dynamics effectively. I will look and see if I can find some references for these theori ...   [retrieve this message]
                    • To me the proof is in the pudding, there is much testimony ...   #143327   3y

To me the proof is in the pudding, there is much testimony proving the healing success of distilled water my own use of distilled water and others I know. There is Braggs success story I posted earlier and there is the great success Dr. Carey Reams has at his cancer clinics with his distilled water therapy curing 99.9% of his 10,000 patients. I also have noticed the large influx of anti distilled water promotions since the advent of these home water purifiers, its a shame so many have turned against the great cleansing and hydrating abilities of DS because of some companies need to increas ...   [retrieve this message]
                      • I drink only distilled water   Mira528   3y

Excellent points. To which I will add ... ... ... I don’t pretend to know the current scientific theories behind it and in truth, no one can explain how water works in the body or how the body in general works. Science is an imperfect tool. As soon as they learn something new, the old ”truth”, which was really a theory, goes out the window. Examples ... Einstein’s theory or relativity, Newton’s explanation of gravity, quantum physics ... ... ... Basing life and health choices on current scientific theory is like the 3 blind mice following someone who is only one mile into a million-mile journey ...   [retrieve this message]
                  • Re: Myths about distilled water   konstantine   23mo

Does distilled water contain more cations or anions?   [End]
                  • Personally I prefer reverse osmosis to distilled water. Th...   konstantine   23mo

Personally I prefer reverse osmosis to distilled water. There are more contaminants that end up in the finished product when steam distilling. ... ... Here is a bit of real science to compare with the pseudoscience. ... ... The equilibrium between the water molecule and its ions shows that there are the same number of water molecules forming from union of the two ions as are dissociating into ions. The concentrations of the hydronium and hydroxide ions obey an equilibrium equation: ... ... [H3O+] [OH–] = Kw ... ... where the concentrations are expressed in molarity and KW is the ion-product constant for wate ...   [retrieve this message]
                • Re: A few thoughts on water...   #69242   3y

[”I’ve always heard that distilled water is not biologically active based on how distillation apparently changes the molecular arrangement”] ... ... I have no idea what you’re trying to say? Do you mean unstructured? Lacking energy? Yes, if true, then that is a benefit imo (i.e. you can choose what to do with it). And who is to say your body cannot do the structuring itself? Maybe our bodies prefer a ”clean slate”? I certainly know it prefers a lower TDS level so that hydrogen can be freed for hydrating purposes, and undissolved rock solids do not accumulate in the body. ... ... [”I’ve also heard th ...   [retrieve this message]
                  • ... This online article excerpt sums up the theories that ...   candidaquest   3y

... This online article excerpt sums up the theories that I have heard. It may help clarify some of the theories in a little more depth, although there are no scientific citings. ... ... http://www.newfrontier.com/chattanooga/outlook3.htm ... ... “However, neither reverse osmosis, nor distilled water, are the healthiest water that one can obtain. Although both are pure from a chemical point of view, neither is biologically active. Findings by scientist Dr. Paul Kouchakoff, a leading researcher in the field, have shown that distilled water, because it has been boiled at high temperatures, has ...   [retrieve this message]
                    • I’ve yet to see anyone post where to find such water. I gue...   #69242   3y

I’ve yet to see anyone post where to find such water. I guess I am to presume contaminated but ”biologically active” water is preferable. Good luck with that.   [End]
                      • I am hoping to hear back from a fairly trusted source on nu...   candidaquest   32mo

I am hoping to hear back from a fairly trusted source on nutrition soon about whether or not freezing distilled water would help to reorient the supposed loss of proper structure. I have no clue about whether or not it would work, but I’m hoping yes because I prefer distilled personally because I don’t trust what’s potentially in the other types of water. ...   [End]
                        • Cool. I’d be interested to hear what transpires... ... ......   #69242   32mo

Cool. I’d be interested to hear what transpires... ... ... Generally speaking it’s hard to understand the negativity to distilled water. My guess is that the next gimmick to make money is certainly part of that. The process to produce distilled water is simply heating (fire) and cooling (ice). ... ... To suggest that water does not undergo heating and cooling in nature is ridiculous.   [End]
  • New cancer agents found in water supply   pawel110   3y

... http://www.wddty.com/new-cancer-agents-found-in-water-supply.html ... 09 June 2010 ... The household cleaners, shampoos and detergents that we use every day are a chemical cocktail that has created a new cancer-causing agent in our water supply, scientists have discovered. Scientists know very little about the agent – NDMA, a nitrosamine – other than it can cause cancer, and that it is in the public water supply. NDMA is created from a cocktail of ingredients found in household cleaning agents, shampoos and detergents that are washed down the sink. The final element appears to be the cleaning ...   [retrieve this message]
    • ndma   konstantine   24mo

http://www.mwhglobal.com.tw/taiwan/pdf/14_ndma_drinking_water_pdf.pdf   [End]
  • Opinions on my water filtration setup please   schnell   4y

I am going to be setting up a filtration system which through my research seems to be the best setup I can configure. Please let me know your thoughts, comments, criticisms if you dont mind. ... ... City tap water as source ... The water will be filtered in this order: ... 1. CTO-grade Carbon Block pre-filter ... 2. Filmtec TFC membrane Reverse Osmosis filter ... 3. Calcite/Carbon remineralization post filter ... 4. Multi-Pure 880SC Carbon Block post filter ... ... As far as I can tell, this should remove _most_ all toxins, pesticides, metals, pharmaceuticals, & fluoride and such. In step 3 the RO will be reminera ...   [retrieve this message]
  • The Great Distilled Water Debate   BBRoberts   4y

Hi All, ... ... I’ve have also been seeking the truth about distilled water. I have found the subject to be more then a formidable opponent and also akin to something like who shot JFK! I see the billion dollar water industry has really muddied the waters with this debate leaving average folks in no mans land. With Billions to be made, there would indeed be a war of misinformation between bottled, tap, filtered and distilled water. ... ... Since I am not a scientist, I like many can only research endlessly as many written reports, read countless water forums and try to sort through all the good poin ...   [retrieve this message]
    • I found the so called Smoking Gun! Well, it’s not bad. It’s...   BBRoberts   4y

I found the so called Smoking Gun! Well, it’s not bad. It’s the first solid research papers I have come across on distilled water and TDS since I have been dragging the bottom of this Internet ocean. It’s not bad either, mostly in laymen’s language, although there is a fair amount of scienctific equations, a little advanced math, but nothing that hard to understand with a little diligence. This is the best evidence I have found on the Internet as of yet. After reading this, its quite astounding if it’s true that no really solid studies of humans drinking distilled water for at least a five ...   [retrieve this message]
      • Perhaps the best research I have seen against the use of dr...   BBRoberts   4y

Perhaps the best research I have seen against the use of drinking distilled water is this report by the WHO. However, several researchers don’t believe it’s a credible report, at least not enough to disprove the use of Distilled water. One of the best rebuttals to the article was done by the Canadian Water Association, which follows. ... ... WHO ... http://www.who.int/water_sanitation_health/dwq/nutdemineralized.pdf ... ... Canadian Association ... http://www.cwqa.com/faq.php?section=cwqa&subsec=faq&question=3A ... ... Cybernook ... http://www.cyber-nook.com/water/DistilledWaterWHO.htm ... ... Another take on this i ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Lead in D.C. water   bewnyfur   4y

Sometimes Don Quixote beats the windmill. ... ... It happened for Marc Edwards, a lean, intense Virginia Tech environmental engineering professor. Drawing on what he called his own ”world-class stubbornness,” he mounted a six-year campaign that succeeded last week in forcing the federal Centers for Disease Control and Prevention to admit that it had misled the public about the risk of lead in the District’s drinking water. ... ... http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2010/05/22/AR2010052203447_pf.html   [End]
  • Reverse osmosis water made me VERY SICK!   amberlynn72   4y

Drinking reverse osmosis water made me a very sick person.. I noticed i went from the energy of a 16 yr old to the energy of an 87 yr old in just 2 months .. took me 3 yrs to figure out it was the water.. since i quit drinking it my health has returned slowly but surely and no longer feel like a zombie.   [End]
  • No matter what I drink, it's wrong!   supernewb   4y

This is a little irritating so I was wondering if anyone who has read and/or had more experience with what water to drink would have a suggestion but it would seem to me that no matter what water you drink it’s evil somehow. If I drink tap water, theres flouride, chlorine, and whatever else they put in it. If I drink bottled water, you get the Bisphenol-A from the plastic (and in some cases the water really does taste like the packaging) and whatever else has leeched into the water. Distilled water I guess is not an option because the water will leech minerals from my body, cause my hai ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Aquaspace Water Filter Caraf   2Health   5y

I tested water from both my tap and my Aquaspace water filter, both at room temperature and my results were: ... ... Tap: 48 uS/PPM ... Aquaspace 62 uS/PPM (Aquaspace Flouride Water Filter Caraf) ... ... I tested 5 times and got nearly the same numberes each time. ... ... It seems my filtered water using Aquapsace Caraf has more contaminants in it than my tap water. ... ... Would anybody know why this would be? ... ... Have I been poisoning myself for all these years that I’ve been using the Aquaspace Caraf Filter? ... ... Any replies would be appreciated   [End]
  • Water Confusion - just a quick question!   dolphinmonkey   5y

Purified water - what comes under that? Is it just distilled and de-ionized? Or would it include filtered, bottled etc? ... And H202 therapy (consuming the drops in the water) it says to use distilled - is that purposeful to make the H202 more aggressive or should i steer clear of the distilled and use mineral ?   [End]
  • I need help picking a water source. Thank You!   ginab4u   5y

I’ve been interested in getting a Berkey water purifier and they’re "not sold in CA". So, I looked up any stainless steel water purifier and all of them aren’t sold in CA.  Why is that? ... And is alumina (in the Berkey filters) safe? ... ... I understand that the media used within the fluoride reduction elements is activated alumina, it that the same thing as aluminum? ... ...   ... ... The media used to extract the fluoride and arsenic is activated alumina. Since fluoride is a by-product of aluminum production, fluoride has a natural affinity to recombine with activated alumina ma ...   [retrieve this message]
  • i-water BY Biopro - a miracle or a scam ?   #101282   5y  C

Has anyone tried i-water by Biopro. I drank it for several days. It appeared that it is detoxifying and hydrating. But it also made me sleepy and tired. Is there any other better water? I would like to hear from those who have drank i-water before.   [End]
  • The best water filtering system   springy   5y

Just giving this a shot! I know that unfortunately, water filtration seems to me to be one of the most complex and controversial subjects known to present day knowledge. I seem to have been on an endless journey to find what it takes to aquire pure safe drinking water. There is charcoal, there is distillation, there is reverse osmosis, ultra violet light, ozonation, micro filtering and the list of overwhelming confusion goes on and on. To start with,I wish not to ingest chlorine,Flouride,and all of the detergent by products now present in water especially city water. We currently live in D ...   [retrieve this message]
    • You can bet that I came here due to more research on my wel...   HennaHead   5y

You can bet that I came here due to more research on my well water which I have only lived here 8 months. I live somewhat near where you are moving to and I have a well that I just tested. I have a secretive neighbor who was friends with the privous owner and she let it slip that they all knew the water was contaminated on this property. Everyone has wells some use them and some do not. The neighbor has county water and we are both at the end of a cul-de-sac, her well is only 40 feet from my well. If my well was contaminated then hers would be also. Becuase my water is not hooked up to the ...   [retrieve this message]
    • I am on a well also, and I use and ionizer. They provide fi...   Momiof2   5y

I am on a well also, and I use and ionizer. They provide financing if money is a concern try www.momiswater.com, they don’t do credit checks or charge interest. They are also offering free shipping. As for the water for bathing and showering you should check out www.life-enthusiast.com they have shower filtration systems and they also have a laundry ball for obviously =) your laundry! I hope this helps. ...   [End]
    • Hi Springy, ... ... Love the name. I live in Mexico most o...   nollart   4y

Hi Springy, ... ... Love the name. I live in Mexico most of the time where even Mexicans don;t drink the water. They use bottled water or drink soda. We knew a reliable source of water was critical to maintaining a lifestyle that didn’t include recurring bouts of diarrhea or worse. We knew nothing about either water filters so I did a lot of research about both and found the Berkey to be a reliable filter from all the reports I read. ... ... We bought a Berkey to try out under these rather extreme circumstances. We have been here for six years and I must say that our experience with it has ...   [retrieve this message]
Page 5 of 5
1  2  3  4   5    

Filter Messages: order by

Selected Ads from CureZone Sponsors: Become a Sponsor

VIP

Liver Cleanse
Eliminate any foreign substances that may be trapped in your liver.
Herpes Treatment News
World-First Single Application Herpes Treatment.
High Blood Pressure?
How 3 easy exercises drop blood pressure below 120/80 as soon as today
Proven Candida Diet
The Only Legitimate Diet for Treating Candida in 30 Days

PLAT

Oxy-Powder® Colon Cleanse
All Natural Oxygen Cleanser. Rated Best Product Line by NaturalNews...
Every Dr. Clark Video For Free

GOLD

Alkaline Water Benefits?
Can you get health benefits from drinking alkaline ionized water? Wh...
Utopia Silver Supplements
Mineral & Vitamin Organ Support. Find the supplements you need to s...
Proven Parasite Diet
The Only Legitimate Diet for Destroying Parasites in 30 Days or Less

GOLD

Royal Tea
”I saw results almost immediately, losing 52 pounds between September and December....
Detoxify and Cleanse Naturally
Drink ionized alkaline waters medically proven health benefits...
ClarkFx: The all-in-one Parasite Cleanse!
ClarkFX is a new; enhanced natural, effective paras...
Natural Cancer Remedies

SILVER

Lugol’s Iodine Free S&H
J.Crow’s® Lugol’s Iodine Solution. Restore lost reserves.
Bad Breath Cure
Bad Breath Cure
The Tesla Shield™
Transformational Technology For Mind Body And Soul.
Cancer’s Natural Enemy
The eBook about a proven natural remedy for cancer which has worked fo...

Back To Top How many people click on the sponsord links? Become a Sponsor

Add This Forum To Your Favorites!

Share:  Facebook  MySpace  Digg  Reddit  StumbleUpon  Furl this page  Delicious  BlinkList  dzone  Simpy.com  Fark.com  BlogMarks  Wists.com  Google

Translate This Page:

French    German    Spain    Italian    Dutch    Russian    Portuguese    Japanese    Korean    Arabic    Chinese Simplified

Challenge the message and not the messenger!
The first person to resort to name calling and personal attacks automatically loses the debate!
Personal attack is often the best indication that the writer knows his logic is flawed and therefore tries to deflect attention by attacking the opponent, instead of attacking the arguments of the opponent.

1,272 messages, 107 topics, topics per page limited to: 20, average number of messages per page: 254, 5 pages,  411,117 page views

"Those who profess to favor freedom, and yet depreciate agitation, are men who want rain without thunder and lightning."
~ Frederick DOUGLASS

Image Galler Water D. Image Gallery         Image Galler Last 30 Uploads

Google Ads

Medianet Ads

Google Ads

Google Ads

Donate to CureZone

Guest Book - Liver Flush FAQ - News - Link Exchange - Add URL - How To Exchange Links? - About Global Directory

Terms of Service - Privacy Policy - Spam Policy - Disclaimer - Guidelines & Rules - Forum Trolls - Fair use notice

Staff's pages:  Owen - Wrenn - Maya

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - About - Donors - Stats

Copyright 2014  curezone.org

fetched in 2.76 sec at 4/24/2014 7:31:04 AM, requested by 54.198.34.238, referred by http://curezone.org/forums/f2.asp?f=782 , requested 1 pages during this session, y=15