CureZone.org   Educating Instead of Medicating Like CureZone website on Facebook
Home > Forums4883 visitors online now Add To Favorites Log On    Join/Sign Up    User Finder   Inbox New
The Best Favorites

Newsletter:

Search:
Forums BLogs FAQ Images Health Diseases Diet Foods Cleanse Convert

Supplements Debate Forum

Minerals, Vitamins, Oils, Dietarry Supplements Debate Forum
Read This First:  Success  Educational  Failed  Warning  BSA  RN  ALL R  ~BSA  ~RN  RRR  RR  Image Embedded  Video Embedded Audio Embedded   Images   Description   Books   Rules
 358,537 page views     939 messages     69 topics     3 pages
Post New Topic  Post new topic message to this forum by using a plain text editor  Post new topic message to this forum by using advanced HTML text editor called FCK  Post new topic message to this forum by using advanced HTML text editor called Tiny MCE 

Original Forum Layout     Add To Favorites!
Last Message
10d ago
Search:   Top 300
Forum: Supplements D.     All Forums 
Like Supplements Debate Forum on Facebook.com
Challenge the message and not the messenger!
The first person to resort to name calling and personal attacks automatically loses the debate!
Personal attack is often the best indication that the writer knows his logic is flawed and therefore tries to deflect attention by attacking the opponent, instead of attacking the arguments of the opponent.
Page 3 of 3
1  2   3    

• Looking for the best Aloe Vera Brand   Grace2Marayger   4mo

I am trying to decide on whether or not to take Aloe Vera juice to heal what I believe to be leaky gut and candida overgrowth. I also am trying to decide on the best quality brand to take. ... ... I have taken the George’s brand before and really like the taste but don’t know much about the differences in all the brands out there. One doctor wanted me to take a capsule supplement of inner leaf Aloe Vera but I would prefer to find a juice since I don’t like the fillers in most supplements. ... ... I am thinking about only taking 1 oz 1 or 2x a day. ... ... I cannot sort the hype from the truth online in ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Are Herbal Remedies and Alternative Medicines Beneficial or...   Cures4Life   7mo  C

Hello, ... ... I’m hoping the passionate members of this forum can help me. Within the next 2 - 3 weeks, I’m gathering people’s feedback on their experiences using herbal and alternative remedies. Do you feel they’re effective or ineffective? Do you agree with the FDA’s attempts to ban the sale of alternative medicines and herbal remedies? Although this is for a science and technology course at University, the feedback you provide could be vital information for the FDA, should enough feedback be acquired to make it worthwhile. There’s not a lot of research out there surprisingly enough, tha ...   [retrieve this message]
    • To involve the AMA, USDA, FDA,and CDC would be very destruc...   beatty57   5mo

To involve the AMA, USDA, FDA,and CDC would be very destructive to our access to supplements and the drugs companies are spending millions, if not billions to put vitamins and supplement under, direct FDA control or eliminate the supplements industry in its entirety. I have not seen a doctor or been in a hospital for my health in over 60 years. An ounce of prevention etc. etc.   [End]
    • To involve the AMA, USDA, FDA,and CDC would be destructive ...   beatty57   5mo

To involve the AMA, USDA, FDA,and CDC would be destructive to this countries health. More than they all ready are. The drugs companies are spending millions, if not billions to put vitamins and supplements under direct control of FDA witch is owned by the pharmaceutical companies under Obama’s approval for he appointed director. They want to control or eliminate the vitamin and supplements industry in its entirety. I have not seen a doctor or been in a hospital for my health in over 60 years. An ounce of prevention etc.etc.   [End]
      • Generally talk to with a doctor before using any herbs , vi...   bernardlouis   4mo

Generally talk to with a doctor before using any herbs , vitamins and health supplements , women who are pregnant or nursing should not take this or any other herb without first contacting their physician.   [End]
        • Few doctors are knowledgeable in the use and advantages of ...   beatty57   4mo

Few doctors are knowledgeable in the use and advantages of vitamins and herbals. ... Pregnant women would do well to research: ‘dr f r klenner 300 perfect babies’ ... Dr Klenner has been my doctor for the last six years, died in 1984. Just finished trimming up a dozen 6” to 20” junipers I cut down before I was injured two years ago. Have to wait till spring to cut up the last 20 or so 8” to 32 inchers. I have been taking vitamins and supplements for 50 years. My chainsaw is my exercise machine. I am only 82, figure I have another twenty years, if I don’t drop a tree on my head. …dez..,   [End]
  • Storing Supplements in the Summer Months   diehealing   11mo

Hello, ... ... I was wondering what the best solution is for storing supplements meant to be kept at room temperature during the summer months? My house has no air conditioning, and I don’t know if a cool and dry place for storage will suffice for my many supplements since the heat/humidity will penetrate those areas. I thought of refrigeration, but then the cool temperature might also effect the supplements as well. Any suggestions?   [End]
  • supplement sellers can be as bad as drug companies   RONBN49   14mo

Choose carefully and realize that food is the best medicine of all. The colon is the source of most problems and mineral deficiency causee disease, so best course of action is to heal the colon and take in lots of usable minerals in their natural state. Keep in mind those selling supplements can be as bad as the drug companies and it all involves money. All cultures that have long lives have one thing in common. They all take in tremendous amounts of minerals best place to get minerals is from a plant based source.   [End]
  • 10 Reasons on How Supplements can be More Harmful than Good!   #151757   16mo

1)Supplement companies in the U.S. don’t have to test a product if it’s safe before selling. ... ... 2)Companies don’t have to list negative side effects. ... ... 3)2 out of 3 herbal supplements have not be proven to work according to this source. ... ... 4)The FDA in the U.S. can only act to remove a supplement after people start to get sick. ... ... 5)If combined with prescription drugs can cause negative interactions. ... ... 6)Easier to overdose on supplements. ... ... 7)Someone on a monthly basis can be damaging their health and not know it. ... ... 8) This study with 20,000 woman mentions that multivitamins, copper a ...   [retrieve this message]
    • If you are suggesting that we should let the camels nose (F...   beatty57   5mo

If you are suggesting that we should let the camels nose (FDA) under the tent flap, forget it. ”Very old Arabic Proverb”. Most natural herbals have been used for hundreds, even thousands of years. I have investigate hundreds of herbals and used over fifty. I do not trust ‘studies’ any farther than I could throw an elephant. Scare tactics do no work on me. ‘mentioned’ ’deaths’ ‘may’ ‘can’ ’the sky is falling’ ... Some: compounded supplements ‘may’ cause problems, but I have never seen ‘deaths’ attributed to them. If a death was attributed to a supplement, the FDA would be on it like a flea o ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Glucosamine Class Action   NYAMCQ   18mo

Class Action Lawsuit against 21st Century Glucosamine ... ... If you took 21st Century-brand glucosamine/chondroitin, are unhappy with the results and feel you were misled by advertising or claims about the product, please reach out to me. I can provide information about a class action lawsuit against this supplement and put you in touch with attorneys who are handling this case. Please email me at amcq365 yahoo com. Thank you. ...   [End]
  • Anyone see the findings from chlorella research article?   KaitS   21mo

Chlorella is fresh water green microalgae that is loaded with nutrients (proteins, vitamins, fibers, minerals). It has been known to greatly assist in detoxification of heavy metals and PCB’s. A recent study showed 6,000mg of chlorella daily increased the production of salivary secretory immunoglobulin A (SIgA). This is one’s ”front-line” immune defense. This human study ultimately showed chlorella can boost immune function, especially for those who are chronically sick. Fascinating! ... ... Anyone already supplementing with chlorella or know of a reason to object in taking it? ... ... Here is a go ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Anyone try Tongkat Ali?   ratbat   25mo

Has anyone tried Tongkat? I have been reading alot on the web about it.  It seems very popular in Asia.  I have not seem much about it in the states.  ...   [End]
    • yes, there are various types of Tongkat available, and I’ve...   mooby   10d

yes, there are various types of Tongkat available, and I’ve tried a few of them... ... The best is the Biotropics Physta Tongkat Ali, it’s a collaboration between MIT (USA) and the Malaysian government, and has been shown in clinical trials to improve libido and strength. ... It’s available in Malaysia and the USA as Biotropics Tenega   [End]
  • Video Embedded Whole Food Nutrition   DrJNutrition   30mo

... ... Hope this helps ... ... Email me with questions ... DrJNutrition@gmail.com ... ... Dr J   [End]
  • amazed that cellfood works!   egi   31mo

after having used a lot supplements to try to help my nausea, brain fog, fatigue and heart palipations which I am pretty sure are because of candida or parasites I decided to try cellfood and MMS. MMS will probably still take 2-3 weeks to come, but cellfood got delivered yesterday. ... ... till now I have taken it 3 times (2,3,4 drops with water) and I am amazed and surprised that I definetaly feel it working. physically I would say I feel worse which is possible due to die-off of some sort, but it really has improved my mood. haven’t felt this kind of mood for 6-7 years (I am only 23 currently ...   [retrieve this message]
  • redundancy?   jeeepers20010   3y

if i am taking a multi vitamin that comtains 100 mg cq10 and several other sups that i take seperatly????? is it redundant or not????does the vitamin alone meet my needs?.................thanks joe   [End]
    • That is a very good question.Co-Q10 can be very helpful to ...   grassman   3y

That is a very good question.Co-Q10 can be very helpful to anyone having issues with energy.All things are subjective to the individual.Are you happy with your energy level as far as your physicality is concerned?   [End]
    • I have searched for years (and still look) for a multi that...   sd2345   20mo

I have searched for years (and still look) for a multi that has it all, and one does bot exist. If it has adequate amounts of one thing, it is too low on another, so I have to supplement my multi with several things. ... ... I gave up and use a multi to get the misc stuff, and then take C, D, E, etc separately. It’s all in what you want to take. It’s sad that there are many who pop a basic multi from CVS and think they are doing much.   [End]
      • Have you ever taken a look at intraMAX?  Granted that ...   Dquixote1217   20mo

Have you ever taken a look at intraMAX?  Granted that you might have a very small number of items you wish to add to get every single thing at 100% or more, depending on what you normally get from your diet, but still - what a product!  It is certainly the best one I know about.  We take it and it is one of only a handful of supplements I have had experience with where multiple people have said that it made a quick noticeable difference. ... ... 415+ Ingredients in One Ounce ... Peach Mango Flavor ... ... ... 100% Carbon-bond Organic ... ... 71 Organic Trace Minerals ... (Full spectrum; Plan ...   [retrieve this message]
      • You are right. All vitamins and minerals working together ....   beatty57   5mo

You are right. All vitamins and minerals working together ... make each more effective. ...dez...   [End]
    • Five to twenty grams a day has done wonders for me for 5 or...   beatty57   5mo

Five to twenty grams a day has done wonders for me for 5 or more years at 2.2 to 4 cents a gram. Call me Mr Redundant. I am a health 82. …dez...   [End]
  • BIOVAXINE why isn't anyone talking about this??   lfis492a   3y

i’m a regular user so please don’t think i’m plugging this company or sell their products. i don’t. my sister asked me about it and i said ”go to curezone they have everything there” and i see there’s nothing here about it. anyone can look it over and see what they think at least to start a talk about it that might spark someone who has taken it before to talk about it. ... ... Thanks you guys. this is the website. http://www.biovaxine.com/ ... ... did anyone enjoy my post about the gallstone removal process i did that cleared my wifes gallstones!!! ... ... God bless us all as we Bless him with our live ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Consumer Reports "Dirty Dozen"   Karlin   4y

Bogus!! ... ... This obvious slam against natural supplements is unfounded and unsupported, but all the major news networks reported it. ... ... Dr. Besser on ABC news gave his added authority to these bogus reports - shame on you Dr. Besser. Shame on all the US news networks!! ... ... And the comments on the ABC website shows that I am not alone in slamming the report: ... ... ------My comment: ... ... BOGUS!! Dr. Besser claims that Colloidal Silver [CS] ”has not been proven to kill bacteria”, and that is a total lie, CS absolutely is antimicrobial and yes bacteria die when exposed to silver. This has been known ...   [retrieve this message]
    • I’ve heard only a few things about use of silver... Are the...   EmperorHasNoClothes   4y

I’ve heard only a few things about use of silver... Are the bactericidal effects documented in vitro or in vivo?   [End]
    • Re: Consumer Reports   beatty57   5mo

As Samuel Clemens said so many years a ago; to not read newspapers is to be uninformed, to read newspapers is to be misinformed. Truer now than when He said it way back then. 1835 to 1910 Old Quotes have can have great historical, graphical, insights Bayer (drugs) ‘profit above all else’ ... ... John D. Rockefeller; ‘own nothing, control everything’ When he enter the Pharmaceutical Trade he proceeded to turn medicine into what it is today. ... ... He formed and financed the AMA to use as a club. His family carries on. …dez...   [End]
  • Internation Supplements   #127094   4y

I wish I had reviewed this company before placing an order. I did not know anything would be wrong until I did not received a confirmation e-mail. To place the order I had to register my account. I then googled the company and read some complaints. I e-mail them regarding this and hoped they were repretable. I received a phone call from ”Steve” stating that he wanted to talk to me regarding my order (he left a message). I had mentioned the complaints I read in the email so I am sure that is why he called. I then looked at the charges they put on my card and instead of $45.95 they took ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Kellogg's claims "Cocoa Crispies" cereal can boost your chi...   bewnyfur   5y

The world of bizarre nutritional claims by sugary cereal makers just got a little more weird this week when Kellogg’s began shipping boxes of Cocoa Krispies emblazoned with the ridiculous claim, ”Now helps support your child’s IMMUNITY.” ... ... http://www.naturalnews.com/027386_Kelloggs_food_cocoa.html ... ... All stores that sell this product should be boycotted.   [End]
  • Aloe Vera Potency and Quality and shape.   stepsahead   5y  C

Hi Everybody, ... I d like to raise up a topic about the quality and potency of aloe vera you can buy as gelee,juice, sgels and tablets. ... ... I have to say, i started to take aloe as a gelee. Just like those expensive of bottle of gelee with so called Aloe Vera. However i had no effects on my body. ... ... I also bought bottle of Aloe Vera like the ones you get at the supermarket. for 2-3 weeks i only drunk it instead of water and i had NO effects on my body. ... ... Then, i tried tablets of ALoe vera, and strangly i had an effect in my intestine and kind of spaceness. (It is a situation i got after ...   [retrieve this message]
    • I got a second degree burn on my hand so I’m using aloe ver...   kevinw   25mo

I got a second degree burn on my hand so I’m using aloe vera to stop scarring and I put a boat load full on every day. ... ... Of course anything you put on your skin goes into you blood stream. ... ... Maybe it has to do with the brand. ... ... Here is an article than talks about some ideas on choosing a good brand. ... ... Tips on Choosing Supplements   [End]
      • Don't fall for the mainstream propaganda "free ebook" offer   Dquixote1217   25mo

Kevin, stop promoting your anti-natural healing mainstream propaganda "free ebook" which actually ropes people into signing up for a subscription when they sign up for the ebook. ...   [End]
      • Re: Aloe Vera Potency and Quality and shape.   beatty57   5mo

Two grams vitamin C or more before and after sun bathing can prevent sunburn. ... If sunburned a 3% solution of vitamin C is applied, will help with the pain and speed healing and may prevent blisters. ... This works for all burns, including serious burns that need a doctor and/or hospital applied immediately. Dr Klenner’s burn therapy is recommended for extreme burns, for shock, less scaring and faster healing. The Dr Klenner burn therapies are on the internet and important to know, for burns can happen any time and the fastest possible attendance is important. Also see vitamin C to prev ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Most liquid aloe vera is diluted and not effective. Cost is...   RONBN49   14mo

Most liquid aloe vera is diluted and not effective. Cost is also high. I have found whole leaves in my grocery store and filet them and use the natural raw aloe mixed in a vitamix or blender with coconut water. For those with a sick colon like I had you will be eliminating junk from the colon and it certainly works and does what it’s suppose to do. I now grow my own in my yard but this can only be done if you live in a warm tropical climate or a hot dry climate. Frost will kill it.   [End]
    • Has anyone tried Aloe Vera powder? I’d like to know more a...   #137170   14mo

Has anyone tried Aloe Vera powder? I’d like to know more about it and how you felt after taking it. ... Thank you   [End]
  • Unsafe Levels of Selenium Found in Dietary Supplements   LCD   6y  C

Unsafe Levels of Selenium Found in Dietary Supplements ... By Todd Neale, Staff Writer, MedPage Today ... Published: April 09, 2008 ... ... ROCKVILLE, Md., April 9 -- The FDA has identified hazardous levels of selenium as the cause of 43 adverse events stemming from use of certain flavors of the dietary supplements Total Body Formula and Total Body Mega Formula. ... ... Find this article at: ... ... http://www.medpagetoday.com/ProductAlert/OTC/tb/9070 ... ... ... ... The distributor of the products, Total Body Essential Nutrition, of Atlanta, has recalled the Tropical Orange and Peach Nectar flavors of Total Body Form ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Any idea how to get the detailed report on this? ... Like w...   Newport   6y

Any idea how to get the detailed report on this? ... Like which kind of se and how many people felt better vs. worse? ... ... Wonder how much heavy metal was taken out of the body with a whopping 40mg of Selenium. ... ... Another interesting part is the mentioning of deformed fingernails...hmm, how many days, weeks was this supplement ingested? ... ... But most telling of all, ZERO deaths... ... ...   [End]
      • you got it, newport. that is a potential gold mine of info...   trapper/kcmo   6y

you got it, newport. that is a potential gold mine of info. 40mg is a lot of selenium. ... ... did you see mercolas vit E report today? not new but wouldnt you know it, i checked my bottle and had dl- instead of d-tocopherol. i just didnt think about it when i bought it. ... ... ... http://articles.mercola.com/sites/articles/archive/2008/04/10/vitamin-e-linked-to-lung-cancer.aspx ... ... ...   [End]
        • ... To get the equivalent of what appears to be a daily dos...   Newport   6y

... To get the equivalent of what appears to be a daily dose I would need to take my entire bottle of Selenium at once. ... ...   [End]
        • d refers to dextro or right handed ... l refers to levo or ...   ParaZapper   6y

d refers to dextro or right handed ... l refers to levo or left handed ... dl refers to both being present. ... ... This is not as significant as the positional aspect of the various forms: ... ... a or alpha ... b or beta ... d or delta ... g or gamma ... ... See ... http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tocopherol ... for a more complete illustration. ... ... Most synthetic tocopherol is the a or alpha form and is what most people take. Ideally, you should take mixed tocopherols from a natural source. I add the g or gamma form to my supplementation every few days. ...   [End]
    • FDA should have punish them hard. So next time know one dar...   Histopathlab   20mo

FDA should have punish them hard. So next time know one dare to do it.   [End]
    • For once I must applaud the FDA for prompt action. Thank g...   beatty57   5mo

For once I must applaud the FDA for prompt action. Thank goodness this is a rare occurrence for supplements. I do wish more of this kind of action by the FDA were applied to Pharmaceutical drugs. …dez...   [End]
  • goji - vitamin C - usda testing method?   jacob500   6y

I have been been trying to find solid evidence for some of the contents of Goji. This particular web site suggests that Vitamin C is contained in Goji but the USDA does not recognized. Here is the excerpt I’m referring to. My question is two-fold. ... ... Does the explanation below make sense? Are there various methods for testing food for Vitamin C? ... ------------------------------------------------------------------ ... But unfortunately, this service also creates confusion, and here’s why. The answer gets a bit technical. The USDA tests foods in coordination with the FDA. It comes down to how ...   [retrieve this message]
    • The USDA test uses a chemical definition of Vitamin C that ...   traderdrew   6y

The USDA test uses a chemical definition of Vitamin C that is very narrow and specific. ... ... On the other hand, your body uses a number of related chemical compounds as though they were Vitamin C. In chemical terms, these are called “analogs.” The type of Vitamin C that’s in Goji berries is an analog of Vitamin C that doesn’t fall within the strict USDA definition of Vitamin C. But your body still recognizes it as Vitamin C and uses it as though it were Vitamin C, and it has the same effect as Vitamin C. ... ... I never read or heard it explained in this way but it makes ...   [retrieve this message]
      • Fact or fiction? Misdirection???? I did the research! no w...   beatty57   5mo

Fact or fiction? Misdirection???? I did the research! no where did I find refined sugar is made into vitamin C which brings to light the Misdirection???? ... Another attempted to discredit vitamin C? ... ... Misdirection???? Most animals and plants are able to synthesize their own vitamin C. This is done through a biochemical pathway that depends on 4 key enzymes which convert glucose to vitamin C. In mammals, the glucose is extracted from stored sugar (glycogen) and the transformation into vitamin C is produced in the liver. ... ... Humans lack the L-gulonolactone oxidase enzyme that is critical for ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Pharmanex   traderdrew   6y

Last weekend I walked into a local nutrition store. At the time it was busy as they offered special prices and something I didn’t expect. They had a Pharmanex bioscan machine that measures a broad spectrum of antioxidants in the body. The test is usually $10.00 but that day it was free. I think I surprised the person testing me when I scored 41,000. She said it was the highest score of the day. I used to be afraid that you can take to many antioxidants but now I know that I am not afraid to raise my diet to a higher level. I have never taken any Pharmanex products. ... ... I don’t look f ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Dr. Flanagans Mega Hydrate(That is sold for $40 per 60 x 25...   smileyman   6y

Dr Flanagans Mega Hydrate: ... ... ... http://www.phisciences.com/ ... ... ... ... http://www.megahydrate.com/ ... ... ... Something always bothered me about Flanagan, i think it was the amount he charged for his products and the bubbliness of how he marketed them. ... ... If he had reallypo discovered the worlds most powerful anti-oxidant, it would either be sold cheaply and marketed bubbly, or sold expensively and marketed seriously, his ”propietry silica hydride blend” would have been patented, it just all seems wrong. ... ... Perhaps i’ve found this answer in this curezone thread in which an individual was scruitniz ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Dear Smileyman, ... ... Thank You for your interesting pos...   kuwait98   32mo

Dear Smileyman, ... ... Thank You for your interesting post. ... ... Please inform us if you have been supplementing with Hydrated Colloidal Silica AKA Cab-O-Sil and if you have had any results. ... ... I also noticed that the ingredient that MegaHydrate claims to have is silica hydryde powder and hydogen ions, not Hydrated Colloidal Silica. ... ... Are they the same thing? ... ... Also , when I googled ” Cab-O-Sil msds ” it says that it is hazardous in case of ingestion, and that its chemical name is Silicon dioxide ( SiO2 ) which has no hydrogen in it! ... ... http://www.sciencelab.com/msds.php?msdsId=9923220 ... ... Any ...   [retrieve this message]
      • Kuwait98 the post you replied to is very old. ... ... You ...   grassman   32mo

Kuwait98 the post you replied to is very old. ... ... You might want to ask your question in the ask curezone forum. ... ... I would also suggest summiting your concerns in the truth in medicine forum as well. ... ... Good luck for in the zone lies much quackery.   [End]
    • colloidial deposits of cilica, Diatomaceous Earth, human/an...   beatty57   5mo

colloidial deposits of cilica, Diatomaceous Earth, human/animal grade.  All natural mineral 80 to 89% cilica, from skeletal deposits of a marine animal over ... 3 million years. Available at animal feed suppliers at about 75 cents a pound. ... ... Stumbled upon: Diatomaceous Earth, human/animal grade.  All natural mineral. I have used it 3 months now and love what it has done for me. Many call it a miracle for what its done for them. Helps Celiac disease, colon and fibromyalgia, ‘pain’, arthritic, ’Parasites’, colon, eczema, blood pressure, cholesterol, candida, age spots, adrenal, stomach, ’ene ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Which vitamins to buy? Naural or processed?   jacob500   7y

I have been reading a lot about how commerical processed vitamins don’t have much value. This includes the ”Kevin Hogan - Natural Cures book” and this ad: ... ... http://www.freewebs.com/greatest-vitamin-in-the-world/vitamin-supplement.html ... ... ... Does the above link make sense? Are they brands of vitamins that are better than giong to GNC,etc? I want to a vitamin/mineral package that can be assimiliated by the body in the best possible way. ... ... Thank you   [End]
    • I have been reading a lot about how commerical processed vi...   traderdrew   7y

I have been reading a lot about how commerical processed vitamins don’t have much value. ... ... They don’t.  It is my belief based partly on experimentation, common sense, and a few scientific and semi-scientifc studies that this is true.  You can click the blue nautilus above my monkier and find some links.  ...   [End]
    • Vitamins obtained from whole foods are certainly better tha...   Dancing Love   6y

Vitamins obtained from whole foods are certainly better than synthetics. I use and recommend New Chapter. You can research their products on newchapter.com. They have extensive information about the ingredients and methods they use. I now buy almost all my supplements from them. They have more than just vitamins/multis, they have herbal products and therapeutic mushroom supplements as well. I’ve learned a lot about supplements just by reading about them.   [End]
    • Google ”Dr. Shulze” And read about what he says commercial ...   william55   3y

Google ”Dr. Shulze” And read about what he says commercial vitamins are. He doesn’t say anything nice about them. GNC vitamins = Junk. Go to Herbal Apothecary or Dr. www.HerbDoc.com and get his nutritional supplements.   [End]
      •  Google "Dr. Shulze" And read about what he ...   Hveragerthi   3y

Google "Dr. Shulze" And read about what he says commercial vitamins are. He doesn’t say anything nice about them. GNC vitamins = Junk. Go to Herbal Apothecary or Dr.  http://www.HerbDoc.com ... and get his nutritional supplements. ... ... You could not pay me to take this garbage.   ... ... The formulas contain a lot of herbs that are not "healthy" such as coffee, guarana, kola nut, which contain caffeine that weakens adrenal function and immunity, the berberine herbs (goldenseal, Oregon grape root, barberry) that kill the flora, damage the intestinal lining and r ...   [retrieve this message]
        • Care to explain to me how Dr. Shulze cured all his patients...   william55   3y

Care to explain to me how Dr. Shulze cured all his patients with this stuff then?   [End]
          •  Care to explain to me how Dr. Shulze cured all his pa...   Hveragerthi   3y

Care to explain to me how Dr. Shulze cured all his patients with this stuff then? ... ... I can show you huckster faith healers that have also claimed to have cured a lot of people.  Because they claim it this makes it true?  Let’s see the proof of all these people he supposedly cured.  And proof that is was the formulas he makes and not something like a change in diet or exercise that cured these people. ... ... And how many problems occured from the use of poorly designed formulas and dangerous herbs in the formulas? ...   [End]
        • I don’t know much about the Herbs you listed. But there nut...   william55   3y

I don’t know much about the Herbs you listed. But there nutritional supplements are made up of whole foods. I don’t think there is a higher source of vitamins and minerals out there then there superfoods. Mine is coming in on monday. =). Also I read somewhere that Herbal apothecary is really high quality to. I will be buying some from there as well.   [End]
          •  I don’t know much about the Herbs you listed. ... ....   Hveragerthi   3y

I don’t know much about the Herbs you listed. ... ... Then you should research them.  This is why people get in to trouble with herbal medicines.  They don’t bother researching the facts about the herbs in some formulas and take them blindly based on testimonials that nobody can tell if they are real. ... ... But there nutritional supplements are made up of whole foods. I don’t think there is a higher source of vitamins and minerals out there then there superfoods. ... ... LOL!!!!  If you say so.  I disagree: ... ... http://curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=1801076#i ...   [retrieve this message]
            • Re: to buy or not.   grassman   3y

It is amazing how some will blindly buy herbal products without researching the ingredients. ... ... Groping in the dark and paying way to much as well.It is sad to see and potentially dangerous.Oh well some must learn the hard way. ... ... Caveat emptor.   [End]
            • Re: Which vitamins to buy? Naural or processed?   william55   3y

Your twisting everything. I am not doing the 30 day cleans program. I am buying his superfood supplements. You should actually read what I post before accusing me of things I didn’t say. ... ... Once again I am talking about the SUPERFOODS. I didn’t refer anyone to buy any herbs. And before you badmouth Dr. Shulze you really should do some research into the people he has cured. He does have proof. He ran his own clinic for years upon years and has evidence of people he has treated and cured. This doesn’t sound like a very friendly thread so this will be my last post. But the best of luck to you ...   [retrieve this message]
              • Re: Supper foods in a bottle.   grassman   3y

Now that is a waste of money.Supper foods are whole blueberries and spinach leaves.Blended powders can be helpful in a limited and pricey way.If it has a DRs. name on it do not buy it.You pay for the name.   [End]
              • Re: Which vitamins to buy? Naural or processed?   Hveragerthi   3y

Your twisting everything. I am not doing the 30 day cleans program. I am buying his superfood supplements. You should actually read what I post before accusing me of things I didn’t say. ... ... I did not accuse you of anything, why are you being so paranoid?  Is it a side effect of the supplements you are taking?  If you read my post I linked an old post about some of the herbs in Schulze’s formulas that have well known side effects.  Among them was the the Superfood, which contains blue-green algae, technically not an algae but rather a cyanobacteria, that contains micro ...   [retrieve this message]
    • You need green vegetables and health diet so no need to buy...   Histopathlab   20mo

You need green vegetables and health diet so no need to buy and take specially vitamins tab etc.   [End]
    • Most people are not vitamin deficient but are mineral defic...   RONBN49   14mo

Most people are not vitamin deficient but are mineral deficient. Vitamins are useless without minerals and taking them can be counter productive to good health. That’s why some quack MDs say you are throwing money away by buying vitamins, failing to add that minerals are much more important.   [End]
    • Most natural vitamins are far better. Vitamin C is the big ...   beatty57   5mo

Most natural vitamins are far better. Vitamin C is the big exception for the body accepts and uses it the same as natural ascorbic acid. Natural vitamin C is slightly better but cost is more than I can afford. I have used chemical version for over fifty years with no adverse affects. Natural medicine doctors use from five to 200 grams a day oral, injection and IV, to cure all sorts of ailments. Research Dr Klenner, Dr levy, Andrew Saul and whole slew of others. see ‘doctoryourself.com’   [End]
  • It is time to take back our health care!   #16098   7y

It is time to take back our health care! ... ... The federal government has turned a free market health care system ... that was once the envy of the world into a centrally-managed ... disaster. Few people realize that 35 years ago Congress forced the ... current system on the American people. While patients and doctors used ... to be in charge, now corporate America, HMOs, big drug companies, and ... government bureaucrats command the ship. The results: the latest data ... from the World Health Organization ranks the U.S. health care system ... 37th in the world. ... ... This coming presidential election we have an ext ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Diabetes   frankojoe   7y

Trying to beat diabetes with a natural solution. There is alot out there has anyone came across something that has worked for them?I need something fast.   [End]
    • Video Embedded Without knowing anything more, I would send you here... ......   grzbear   7y

Without knowing anything more, I would send you here... ... ... http://www.healingfoodreference.com/diabetes.html ... ... Lots of good information to keep you busy for a while... ... ... Check out these forums... ... ... http://curezone.com/forums/f.asp?f=31 ... ... http://curezone.com/forums/f.asp?f=30 ... ... This film clip... ... ... About the film: ... ... Six McDonalds-munching Americans eat 100% vegan live foods for a month. Medical results are fantastic. Doctors and experts are interviewed including Gabriel Cousens, MD and David Wolfe. ... ... Raw for 30-Days ... ... Raw for 30-Days will document the journey of five Americans su ...   [retrieve this message]
    • It is your job to educate yourself how you developed type I...   traderdrew   7y

It is your job to educate yourself how you developed type II diabetes. Listen to the taped broadcast. ... ... ... http://1800chemist.com/HealthConnection/taped.html ... ... ... Look on the list of free taped broadcasts and look for this below. ... ... 05-11-04: Hypoglycemia & Type II Diabetes. ... ... ... The rest of this post is just my opinion. I don’t know anything about how you have been treating yourself. I suspect you haven’t been treating yourself well but it isn’t entirely your fault since farm raised foods tend to be devoid of nutrients. If someone is consuming 60% to 80% mix of junk food and relative ...   [retrieve this message]
    • here is an index of all the articles Dr. Mercola has writte...   Quinta_Essentia   7y

here is an index of all the articles Dr. Mercola has written concerning diabetes. These are all must reads. He actually treats people with diabetes successfully, so this is not just some theory, this is what has actually worked for real people. You have to give mercola your email to get this article, but its worth it, he doesn’t spam you. ... ... ... http://www.mercola.com/article/diabetes/index.htm ...   [End]
    • You have received   grzbear   7y

Some of the best help on curezone with these suggestions... put it to work for yourself and you will improve, perhaps completely over time. ... ... here is a bit more... ... ... http://curezone.com/dis/1.asp?C0=110 ... ... My best to you...   [End]
    • This is what worked for me.   pb3046   7y

On April 15 this year I started on Lugol’s iodine. Check out my posts by clicking on my name. In three months I was off all medications, diabetic, hypertension and depression. I was on metformin 850mg 3x day and glyburide 2x day. To keep off meds, I have had to follow a really strict diet of protein and very low carb vegetables. I mean strict, no grains, no starches, no fast food, no slip ups. Otherwise it takes me several days to get the sugar level back down. I have now been three months without medication. God is good.   [End]
    • Re: Milagro Tea   northstar   6y

Hi. Milagro Tea has brought down my dads glucose from 125 to 96 with a few weeks by drinking the tea 3 times a day.... My uncle with glucose in the 200s/diabetic has brought his sugar down to about 110... If seems to bring blood sugar down quicker after a meal.   [End]
    • Natural Remedies for Diabetes   dquixote1217   6y

Natural Remedies for Diabetes ... ... (Excerpted from the book “Collected Home and Herbal Remedies” by Tony M. Isaacs ) ... ... Diabetes is a metabolic disorder in which blood-sugar (glucose) levels are above normal—either the body doesn’t produce enough of the hormone insulin, which breaks down sugar in the blood, or it cannot utilize its own insulin properly. Diabetes can cause serious health complications including blindness, kidney failure, heart disease, and even limb loss. The good news is that if you are one of the 20.8 million Americans struggling with diabetes (typ ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Vitamin E Trials “Fatally flawed”   R Corinthian   7y

OSU Linus Pauling Institute Expert: Vitamin E Trials “Fatally flawed” ... ... ... ... ... CORVALLIS, Ore. – Generations of studies on vitamin E may be largely meaningless, scientists say, because new research has demonstrated that the levels of this micronutrient necessary to reduce oxidative stress are far higher than those that have been commonly used in clinical trials. ... ... In a new study and commentary in Free Radical Biology and Medicine, researchers concluded that the levels of vitamin E necessary to reduce oxidative stress – as measured by accepted biomarkers of lipid ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Good article   Dquixote1217   7y

Very good article - one I think that is indicative of the failings of a whole body of studies conducted on vitamins, minerals and natural compounds. ... ... http://curezone.com/forums/fm.asp?i=1007730 ... ...   [End]
      • I had not read your article, till now.  I take a few e...   Corinthian   7y

I had not read your article, till now.  I take a few exceptions with some of the things you write. ... ... ... ... Biological effect, Therapeutic Effect, Pharmacological Effect, Toxic Effect. ... ... ... ... These terms need to be kept in mind when discussing or studying dosing.  Scientists tend to be conservative when deciding on dosage and evidently it has led to this situation.  However, since mega dosing can also have toxic effects, finding the correct dosage is not as easy as one would imagine.  Trying to focus in on that sweet spot is not simple, and as I mentioned in my article a ...   [retrieve this message]
        • Image Embedded In which case I suppose we will just have to agree to disag...   dquixote1217   7y

In which case I suppose we will just have to agree to disagree, as we have been over this ground many times and never the twain will meet. ... ... ... ... The most glaring fallacy in your argument is: ... ... ... ... "They don’t have to spend money on getting them approved or doing trials to prove the safety - it’s pure profit." ... ... ... ... One small detail you omit - if they don’t get vitamins, minerals, or any other natural compound or supplement approved or go through the hugely expensive yet laughable FDA safety approval process, they cannot make any medical claims beyond mamby-pamby things like ...   [retrieve this message]
          • So far so good, are we on a roll?   Is this a trend?&n...   Corinthian   7y

So far so good, are we on a roll?   Is this a trend?  Will we now be discussing things in a civil manner?  ... ... ... ... I did omit what you mentioned.  I always struggle between going for brevity or detail.  With brevity, I hope people will read the whole post but a loss in accuracy.  If I fully flesh out every single detail, the length will be a detriment and it results in only a few hardcore eyeballs.   [End]
            • Image Embedded You are far too intelligent to be debating anyone in an unc...   dquixote1217   7y

You are far too intelligent to be debating anyone in an uncivil manner in the first place.  Well, maybe anyone except Celcius. Of course, with Celcius apparently on a hard earned "leave of absence" we might have to roll around in the mud for a few rounds to make up for the lost entertainment value to CZ. Did I just see you post something about a hard cover pharmaceutical trade publication.  Damn that hurts when I bite my tongue like that . . . ... ...   [End]
        • As you know the vitamin/supplement industry rakes in around...   traderdrew   7y

As you know the vitamin/supplement industry rakes in around 10 billion in profit, and pharmaceutical companies control almost all of it. They don’t have to spend money on getting them approved or doing trials to prove the safety - it’s pure profit. ... ... That makes sense to me.  Corinthian, would you care to provide the source of your information?  I am going to build a web site. ... ... Sales for synthetic vitamins and drugs involve a 3500% profit margin while whole food supplements are only marked up 20 to 50%. ... ... But the question is, "Are synthetic supplements good f ...   [retrieve this message]
          • What exactly does not make sense? ... ... ... ... The nu...   Corinthian   7y

What exactly does not make sense? ... ... ... ... The number came from two sources, one was from Nature:Biotechnology from this year and the Other from a Pharm Trade Publication also from this year.  I cannot tell you issue or volume.   I will see if I can find it for you - it was hardcopy so I have no website to point you to. ...   [End]
  • Unraveling the lies about the antioxidant study on vitamins...   Dquixote1217   7y

... Unraveling the lies about the antioxidant study on vitamins E and C ... ... by Mike Adams ... ... 08-13-2007 ... ... ... ... A new study published in the August 13, 2007 issue of the Archives of Internal Medicine found that vitamins E and C, when taken together, result in a significant reduction in the risk of strokes (31 percent) and heart attacks (22 percent). The study followed 8,171 women who were instructed to take relatively small amounts of these vitamins for more than nine years (600 IU of vitamin E, 500mg of vitamin C and 50mg of beta carotene were taken every other day -- a very small dose acc ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Image Embedded The latest Laibow-Stubblebine Misinformation Outrage!   Dquixote1217   7y

Earlier today, I received an email from one of my health forum members with a new appeal for money and action by the Laibow - Stubblebine Health Freedom organization. Don’t believe it - I believe it is a deception of the lowest order. ... ... ... ... Here is the message (note the Newstarget and Mike Adams cartoons and my added highlight about permission: ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ...   ...   ... ... ... ...   ... ...   ... ... August 12, 2007 ... ... ...   [retrieve this message]
    • NewsTarget Replies   Dquixote1217   7y

From an email I received today: ... ... ... ... Dear Tony, ... ... ... ... Thank you for alerting us to this matter. It is NewsTarget’s strict policy ... ... that none of our articles or cartoons may be directly used for sales or ... ... profit. This mass email is asking for a donation, so that certainly seems to ... ... violate our policy. ... ... ... ... This issue will be handled, thank you again. ... ... ... ... Best regards, ... ... ... ... NewsTarget Customer Service ... ... ... ... DQ (aka Tony)   [End]
    • All your really need to know about Laibow and Stubblebine   Dquixote1217   7y

http://www.iahf.com/20050517.html ... ... ... ... I rest my case   [End]
  • Study: With calcium, food trumps pills   thall72315   7y  C

Study: With calcium, food trumps pills By CHERYL WITTENAUER ... ... ST. LOUIS - Most women know that calcium is critical in preventing osteoporosis, the disease of progressive bone loss and fractures that affects millions of Americans. ... ... But which source is better — calcium-rich foods or supplements? A preliminary study by researchers at Washington University School of Medicine suggests dietary calcium may be better at protecting bone health. ... ... Though not definitive, the study found that women who get most of their daily calcium from food have healthier bones and higher bone density than wome ...   [retrieve this message]
  • This is what unregulated supplement makers do   #73099   7y

... ... These things happen because of an unregulated supplements industry.  ... Yesterday it was reported that 40% of joint supplements don’t contain what the ... label says they do - because of the high cost of the ingredient, and today not ... only is a supplement maker accused of a mob type of operation, but of highly ... unsanitary lab conditions and illegal and dangerous ingredients in their ... supplements.  Supplements need to be regulated just like the ... pharmaceuticals. ... ... from: http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/17742469/ ... ... ... ... ... Dietary supplements firm or herbal cabal? ... ... ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Action Needed. They want to ban supplements!!   fragrance   7y

The FDA are about to ban supplements. Can you believe this? ... ... I got this from the Natural Solutions Website: ... ... If you have ever thought about taking action to protect your health freedom, NOW is the time to do it. ... ... If you have never thought about taking action, now is the time to think about it and do it. ... ... In my opinion, this is a full blown assault on your rights and mine to opt for strategies which use natural options and procedures. ... ... 5,000,000 ... ... That’s our goal. Two weeks, five million comments to the FDA, all asserting our fundamental right to control our own health. ... ... Can w ...   [retrieve this message]
    • This keeps coming up in Congressional bills and so far has ...   Larry_b   7y

This keeps coming up in Congressional bills and so far has been defeated - but it’s just a matter of time before it passes. It’s imperative that big pharma and allopathic medicine kill off natural/traditional medications as soon as possible now that the public’s getting wise to their scam and self medicating with safer more natural and effective medications/supplements. ... ... They’ll make so much more money once we’re all on multiple pharmaceuticals for life - barely keeping a pulse in us as these harsh, illproven foreign substances combine for an outrageously expensive poison cocktail. Sip ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Well, you, and everyone else sat by and let ”them” get away...   UserX   7y

Well, you, and everyone else sat by and let ”them” get away with much, much more, so why all of a sudden a fuss over these so-called ”supplements”, most of which are worthless anyhow ?   [End]
Page 3 of 3
1  2   3    

Filter Messages: order by

Selected Ads from CureZone Sponsors: Become a Sponsor

VIP

Colon Cleanse
Safely relieve bloating and constipation associated with an unhealthy colon.
I regained my life!
I no longer worry about having Herpes outbreaks
High Blood Pressure?
3 easy exercises drop blood pressure below 120/80 as soon as today
Proven Candida Diet
The Only Legitimate Diet for Treating Candida in 30 Days

PLAT

Oxy-Powder® Colon Cleanse
All Natural Colon Cleanse. 180-Day Money Back Guarantee. Same or Ne...
Free Clark DVD!
An amazing video about the Clark protocol that will open your eyes! And it is...

GOLD

Alkaline Water Benefits?
Can you get health benefits from drinking alkaline ionized water? Wh...
Oleander Pure Concentrate Capsules
Leukemia and Cancer Immune System Support, 15% Off with CZ...
Destroy Parasites Quickly
Learn How to Destroy Parasites And Be Free of Your Unbearable Sympt...

GOLD

Royal Tea
”I saw results almost immediately, losing 52 pounds between September and December....
Detoxify and Cleanse Naturally
Drink ionized alkaline waters medically proven health benefits...
Healthy Weight Loss
”I have more energy than ever.” - Sally May
Natural Cancer Remedies

SILVER

Lugol’s Iodine Free S&H
J.Crow’s® Lugol’s Iodine Solution. Restore lost reserves.
Oraltech Labs
Oraltech Labs Bad Breath Cure
Life Technology™
Transformational Technology For Mind Body And Soul.
Amazing Oleander-Based Skin Cream
The best ever age defying skin cream for wrinkles and uneve...

Back To Top How many people click on the sponsord links? Become a Sponsor

Add This Forum To Your Favorites!

Share:  Facebook  MySpace  Digg  Reddit  StumbleUpon  Furl this page  Delicious  BlinkList  dzone  Simpy.com  Fark.com  BlogMarks  Wists.com  Google

Translate This Page:

French    German    Spain    Italian    Dutch    Russian    Portuguese    Japanese    Korean    Arabic    Chinese Simplified

Challenge the message and not the messenger!
The first person to resort to name calling and personal attacks automatically loses the debate!
Personal attack is often the best indication that the writer knows his logic is flawed and therefore tries to deflect attention by attacking the opponent, instead of attacking the arguments of the opponent.

939 messages, 69 topics, topics per page limited to: 20, average number of messages per page: 313, 3 pages,  358,537 page views

"Let everyone sweep in front of his own door and the whole world will be clean."
~ Goethe

Image Galler Supplements D. Image Gallery         Image Galler Last 30 Uploads
Google Ads

Medianet Ads

Google Ads

Google Ads

Donate to CureZone

Guest Book - Liver Flush FAQ - News - Link Exchange - Add URL - How To Exchange Links? - About Global Directory

Terms of Service - Privacy Policy - Spam Policy - Disclaimer - Guidelines & Rules - Forum Trolls - Fair use notice

Staff's pages:  Owen - Wrenn - Maya

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - About - Donors - Stats

Copyright 2014  curezone.org

fetched in 2.12 sec at 4/23/2014 4:43:55 AM, requested by 50.19.144.243, referred by http://curezone.org/forums/f2.asp?f=781 , requested 1 pages during this session, y=15