CureZone.org   Educating Instead of Medicating Like CureZone website on Facebook
Home > Forums6763 visitors online now Add To Favorites Log On    Join/Sign Up    User Finder   Inbox New
The Best Favorites

Newsletter:

Search:
Forums BLogs FAQ Images Health Diseases Diet Foods Cleanse Convert

Conscious Eating Support Forum

Read This First:  BSA  RN  ALL R  ~BSA  ~RN  RRR  RR  Image Embedded  Video Embedded Audio Embedded   Images   Description   Books   Rules
 25,699 page views     227 messages     69 topics     2 pages
Post New Topic  Post new topic message to this forum by using a plain text editor  Post new topic message to this forum by using advanced HTML text editor called FCK  Post new topic message to this forum by using advanced HTML text editor called Tiny MCE 

Original Forum Layout     Add To Favorites!
Last Message
4mo ago
Search:   Top 300
Forum: Conscious Eating     All Forums 
Like Conscious Eating Forum on Facebook.com
Page 2 of 2
1   2    

• William Shakespeare's Animal And Plant Rights Consciousness   nonviolentfood   3d  C

William Shakespeare’s Animal And Plant Rights Consciousness ... ... William Shakespeare had unusual empathy for the suffering of animals, birds, fishes, insects and plants. Among his endless stream of words are his thoughts on calves, bears, deer, pigs, horses, rabbits, wrens, beetles, flies, bees, animal research, hunting, plant consciousness etc. ... ... ... OF CALVES ... ... Henry VI Part II, act 3, scene 1, lines 202-220 ... ... Thou never didst them wrong, nor no man wrong; ... and as the butcher takes away the calf, ... and binds the wretch, and beats it when it strays, ... bearing it to the bloody slaughter-hous ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Changes To Avoid Heart Attacks, Strokes, Aneurisms   nonviolentfood   4mo  C

... ways to keep the brain, heart and other arteries open.... and clear out the traffic jam of ... dangerous molecules ... ... I Changing Diet ... ... a. avoid salt and other high sodium foods which raise blood pressure... ... b. avoid caffein which stimulates the heartbeat, in coffee, tea, some sodas, some medications ... c. eliminate cholesterol or animal fat in meat, fish and dairy products (e.g. an egg has 250 to 300 mg of cholesterol) ... d. eliminate fried foods ... e. Stay away from foods with trioxypurine (uric acid).. ... the pre-urine in the cells of slaughtered ... animals and fishes. Trioxypurine is s ...   [retrieve this message]
  • New on forum Hi everyone!!   #173462   10mo  C

Hi everyone, i been coming on this forum for some time now finally got the courage to post something up. i have been living with this fecal body issue for quite some time now, yearss. would like to get to make friends that are going thru the same situation as i am & try to come up with some ... solutions togetherr & find a curee or at leastt something which controls the odor. would be great if we could exchange ideass, & find a way to beat thisss condition. ... would like someone i can talk to on messenger. :-) ... if anyone has any answeress or know of something that has worked controlling their ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Im 3 1/2 months pregnant and know I have Tapeworms, how can...   1MissTry   10mo  C

I’m pregnant and suffering from severe Tapeworms. How can I get rid of them safely and easily so as not to harm my child? Im scared that having them will cause severe damage with stealing nutrients etc. Any help would be greatly appreciated~! I dont want to have to do prescription medication if possible, but if no other way...will have to do. ... Thanks~!   [End]
  • get rid of acne   letitbe   10mo  C

ACNE OFTEN INDICATE THE NEED FOR A LIVER CLEANSE. YOU CAN WATCH A VIDEO HERE ... https://sites.google.com/site/fastcures/how-to-get-rid-of-acne   [End]
    • The best way to get rid of acne is to watch what you eat an...   Ashley87   73d

The best way to get rid of acne is to watch what you eat and using the beauty product that will help you get of it. You skin is your largest organ of the body and if your digestion is not good, it frequently comes out via the skin. And speaking of skincare, I personally use Triple Action Vitamin C Serum by VoilaVe. I found it on Amazon. Using the serum gave me radiant skin. It was definitely noticeable and I got several compliments on it. My face really has a healthy aura to it now, my skin looked smoother, I developed a glow and now my acne was gone. Additionally, the treatment is very af ...   [retrieve this message]
  • hairloss reversed   letitbe   10mo  C

IF YOU ARE LOSING HAIR DAILY AND ARE WORRIED ABOUT WHAT WILL HAPPEN TO YOUR LOOKS, HAVE A LOOK AT THIS VERY EXTENDED INFO ON HAIRLOSS HERE:https://sites.google.com/site/hairlossreversed100percent/   [End]
  • Mass Movement Against Monsanto   R #94749   12mo  C

... Mass Movement Against Monsanto ... ... The boycott of Monsanto products and companies ... using Monsanto products is growing. ... ... ... The public needs to know which ... products such as Roundup are made by ... Monsanto and which ... senators introduced the Monsanto protection ... act which protects the Monsanto monster from lawsuits generated by the ... atrocities Monsanto creates ... as they secrete insecticides into seeds, ... and try to patent the world’s seeds, ... ... Clarence Thomas of the Supreme Court ... was a Monsanto attorney before being ... promoted by Purina heir Jack Danforth ... to the Supreme Court. H ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Killing Food Germs and Shelf Life Extension using Ozone   #168086   14mo  C

Has anybody tried the Ozonator unit from createmoremiracles.com that goes in the refrigerator? It says it will kill germs and make food last longer.   [End]
  • Coconut Oil, Coconut Milk, Coconut Meat   frugivorous   15mo  C

Coconuts contain lauric acid, an enzyme conducive to meditation. ... ... Coconut milk is a wonderful alternative to toxic cows’ and goats’ milk which were designed by God for calves and baby goats. ... ... Coconut milk helps to deforest the world. ... ... There are a growing number of suppliers of coconut milk ... and coconut icecream as well as shredded coconut which is ... used also as a garnish over some salads, a thickener for ... soups, etc.   [End]
  • the importance of negative ions in health and beauty video   Pamela Viktoria   15mo  C

I made a video to show how increasing negative ions from food, air and earthing can make us beautiful, younger, and healthy! ... Here it is: ... ... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2C-q85Y3764   [End]
  • My lower right abdomen start hurting today. Appendix? Anyth...   #54791   18mo  C

My lower right abdomen start hurting today. Appendix? Anything I can do to ’save’ it? Not really interested in surgery without insurance other than Medicaid. ... ... Thanks.   [End]
  • Image Embedded a perfect storm   lipshitz   18mo  C

If it was a perfect storm that brought me this condition (or testing by the gods, if that’s your belief) then it’s going to  require a perfect storm to bring me out of it (or grace of the gods). I think I’m on my own out here. ...   ... ... ... I’ve had chronic, peeling lips for almost 6 years. As I’ve said in the past, there are so many variables it’s almost impossible for me to pinpoint the cause, and all I have to go on are the times when things got worse, through periods of stress, binge drinking, or frequent obsessive removal of the peeling layer. Perhaps they only affected the severity beca ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Cancer cure/treatment   lfis492a   21mo  C

I’m just very very ... amazed and in shock. I don’t know how to say how i feel. ... ... I wanted to know has anyone else really had the results that i have had with apricot seeds. ... ... I have NOT been diagnosted with cancer. A mass was on my side for about 3 or 4 years now. I DO NOT KNOW if it’s cancer. Found out about apricot seeds while looking up info on how to help my vaccine damaged daughter. I was looking up ozone therapy and came across a youtube video about Laetrile. Then I saw the documentary A World Without Cancer. ... ... I was a science major in H.S. and in college. I did not get any sp ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Congratulations and I hope you see continued progress. ...   Dquixote1217   21mo

Congratulations and I hope you see continued progress.  As you say, you are not sure what you have.  Could be that laetrile (apricot seeds) have been responsible, though normally laetrile is fairly slow acting.  Just a thought: you might try adding some inositol/IP6 and colloidal silver - as that combo seems to be a good one for eliminating tumors/tumor like masses.  If it were me, I would also consider curcumin and N-Acetyl Cysteine as well as changes to a healthy diet and lifestyle if needed.  And if you do get a definite diagnosis of cancer, there is more still ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Ifis492a, ... ... I have a few questions. ... ... Do you...   archus   21mo

Ifis492a, ... ... I have a few questions. ... ... Do you take the whole seed or just the inner part (small almond) of the apricot seed? ... ... Are you aware that all seeds are created with a bit of cyanide? This is how nature makes things so that the plant propagates without its seed being eaten by insects. ... ... The inside part of the seeds from apricot, plum, peach and even mango are edible in moderation. This may sound crazy but I love the bitter mango seed inner part. ... ... Thanks for bringing this topic up, I never knew the effects of Apricot seeds. As you must have read this there are two camps on this ...   [retrieve this message]
      • Hey Archus, ... I bought apricot kernels. After you crack o...   lfis492a   21mo

Hey Archus, ... I bought apricot kernels. After you crack open the pit there’s a kernel. It’s bitter. But I hear it is very bitter if taken out of the pit yourself after eating the fruit. I’m not aware that ”all” seeds have a little cyanide. I’ll check that out. From what i’m reading, the cyanide is locked in until a particular enzyme hits it and releases it. that enzyme is said to be coated on the cancer cells. ... ... Guys/gals there’s a great book i’m reading now about laetrile. it’s said to be the only ”authorized” book on the subject from the point of it’s actual developers. (as laetrile) I’ ...   [retrieve this message]
    • congrats, ... laetrile does work ive used it and seen the r...   woody7   21mo

congrats, ... laetrile does work ive used it and seen the results, here is a great article to read ... ... ... ... http://www.newswithviews.com/Howenstine/james53.htm   [End]
      • How have you used it??? is your story somewhere on curezone...   lfis492a   21mo

How have you used it??? is your story somewhere on curezone? or can you tell me a bit about it??? ... ... the article is GREAT!!! yes i’m reading the book ”The most important medical news of our time Laetrile (The Anti-Cancer Drug) Control For Cancer” by Glenn D. Kittler The authorized story. I’m only up to chapter 5 but it’s really informative and i’ve stopped reading to look into things mentioned in the book and things are checking out!!! ... ... amazing how something like this has to be found on youtube and then confirmed in curezone. the world beast ruling system is really at work i see. ... ... ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Congratulations, Lfis492a, I am happy for your family. .....   fledgling   21mo

Congratulations, Lfis492a, I am happy for your family. ... ... ... Just a thought... Maybe there is merit in trying something on your own...a kind of take-charge attitude. ... ... Whatever it is, keep on doing it. ... ... And try EFT at http://www.tapping.com ... I’ve had success there. ... ... ... My best. ... ... Fledgling   [End]
  • Lichen planus   #140434   22mo  C

I had Lichen Planus on my skin, not oral, about 10 years ago. I think it was because I was eating too many Omega 6 oils in processed foods or ”junk food”, which contain wheat and gluten. I forget where I found this answer as I’ve had several computers since then...I found it online. Anyway, one ”cure” is to take Omega 6 oils...whether fish oil, flax, etc. And, to stop eating processed foods that of course contain wheat and gluten. As well as ”processed oils and fats”. Mine did go away. ... ... It has returned because, once again, too many Omega 6’s. So I’m starting all over by taking s ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Kashi-morningstar boycott underway for gmos please take act...   knowledge seeker   23mo  C

Here is copy of email I got from organic consumers association ... ... Tell Kellogg’s You’re Boycotting Kashi! ... ... ... The Green Grocer, an independent natural food store in Rhode Island, yanked so-called ”natural” Kashi products off the shelves and posted this note in their place: ... ... ”Where’s my Kashi?! You might be wondering where your favorite Kashi cereals have gone. It has recently come to our attention that 100% of the soy used in Kashi products is Genetically Modified, and that when the USDA tested the grains used there were found to be pesticides that are known carcinogens and ...   [retrieve this message]
  • free online seminar on a variety of issues on parenting rel...   knowledge seeker   23mo  C

This is exciting! Pa ssing on an email I got from raw reform/raw food world this seems to be similar to the food revolution summit I recently posted about here but focused on things like nutrition for kids, childbirth, breastfeeding etc ... ... more on food revolution summit here ... ... http://curezone.com/forums/fm.asp?i=1934477#i ...      ... Here is the info about the conscious parenting summ it I received from Matt Monarch and Angela Stokes-Monarch ... ... ... Greetings, Divine Dancer of the Light :) ... ... People say that I am an "extremist", because of my strict 100% Raw Food ...   [retrieve this message]
    • ... Got an additional email on this summit here is what it ...   knowledge seeker   23mo

... Got an additional email on this summit here is what it said ... ... Greetings, Divine Dancer of the Light :) ... Thank you all for all of your positive feedback and suggestions so far about ”The Conscious Parenting Summit”! :-) ... ... I read all of your comments and suggestions, which included other possible speakers, covering a larger range of topics such as information regarding older children and teenagers, and much more. We are now in talks about possibly doing a ”Conscious Parenting Summit 2” and possibly offering other b0nus items at the end of this Conscious Parenting Summit, to help fulfill ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Raw food diet   Paul077   26mo  C

The raw food diet is one of the healthy crash diets to lose weight fast. In this diet plan, you are expected to eat only raw, fresh uncooked food and avoid all processed ones. Fruits, vegetables, nuts, seeds, milk, buttermilk, yogurt, organic foods, beans, etc. are some of the foods that you can include in the raw food diet. As beverages, you can have tea, coffee, herbal tea, green tea and plain drinking water. ... ... http://myweightlossclinics.com   [End]
  • [Message Subject Hidden by a Forum Moderator]   tulip3   3y

[Message Body Hidden by a Forum Moderator]   [End]
  • Burning butt/Acidic elimination ;P   illysmanx   3y  C

Good morning! ... ... It’s been about two or three months now of working on a very healthy diet- light meats in the daytime (eggs, chicken, etc, fish), dark green salads, fresh fruits and seeds, 5-grain bread (a little), garlic, red onion, etc.. And kelp. Some kelp here, some there. ... ... At certain points I have had acidic tinges at the rectum- at others, simply leakage. There’s no problem too much with digestion- healthy, middling-brown eliminations, some plain old sinking and some floating. ... ... I have used magnesium and vitamin D3 in varying levels over the past two months to see if the effec ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Animal product and plant foods that are high in protein, li...   NotTwo   3y

Animal product and plant foods that are high in protein, like soy, create an acidic condition in the digestive system and in the body. After some time, this can lead to osteoporosis and kidney problems. Try eating a low fat vegan diet, with lots of greens and salads. Fresh fruit is also alkalizing.   [End]
      • Yeah, I’ve been sticking on the whole-grain bread, veg and ...   illysmanx   3y

Yeah, I’ve been sticking on the whole-grain bread, veg and fruit side of things the past few days, and that’s helped ease off the acidic digestion issue. I’d definately have to say carbohydrate cravings and certain small things like slightly less fresh breath has come back since coming completely off the D3 supplementation (even at low doses), but I’m taking things one at a time. Best to give my system a chance to adjust and flow. ... ... Ghjarrr.. cold/virs symptoms and a loose bowel today. I had pastry on thursday night after going to our little church meeting here, and that was like a littl ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Congratulations on your diet, Illysmanx. Well done.   fledgling   3y

I’d like to speak about mineral balancing, and what I have confidence in. ... ... ... I like to take a footbath in a solution of Himalayan Crystal Mineral Salts...which are the salts of a piece of ocean which dehydrated, as is, 250,000,000 years ago...long before mankind invented pollution. ... ... It contains, we believe, all the minerals of the planet, in balance, and nothing else. ... ... (Some wag suggested that this is ’Pakistani road salt’. Of course! If you needed road salt, and you had a huge deposit of salts, you’d use what you have, wouldn’t you?) ... ... ... I make the sole (pronounced so-lay) which ...   [retrieve this message]
      • Likewise Fledgeling, good fortune!   illysmanx   3y

*smile* My cleansing is definately going to be a gentle process, since the amount of dental work to be done is pretty much in every molar, but one of the things reported on the vitaminDcouncil facebook page by another alternative-health-conscious woman was her tooth enamel growing back. That gives me incredible hope! I’d have to say one of the best ways I’ve tried yet of balancing out minerals is a little bit of kelt and fish sauce soup each morning. Baths and magnesium-rich foods defintely seems to be the best way to refresh the magnesium levels, since tablets.. well, both I and my friend ...   [retrieve this message]
        • Starting to sprout tomorrow...   fledgling   3y

...We are getting a drainboard to put the jars on. We have plastic lids of varying sizes mesh for the tops of wide-mouth mason jars. ... ... We’ll rinse the seeds daily and stand them upside down on the drainboard, on a rack if necessary. ... ... Going to sprout arugula, too. Yum. ... ... I’m also working my way through the beans and peas, seeds, and nuts in a local bulk food store. ... ... I’ll keep a record of what happens. ... ... ... It’s after midnight now, here. I’ll reread you tomorrow. ... ... Oh, yes, I was directed to sites on various table salts, by another Curezoner. That is going to be very useful info, ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Please help, I need quick food allergy symptom relief.   muriam   3y  C

This is my first post on cure zone. I have been an avid reader for about five years. I am reaching out in hope that someone has experienced any similar symptoms. I have been feeling very sick and am convinced it is an allergic reaction. I have a number of sensitivities to foods. I have only been strict about avoiding gluten(for about 2 years). I have been acting as if I have celiac though never diagnosed with it. I did well on The specific Carb Diet. TIme has passed and I went off the diet and I have been trying to reintroduce foods forbidden on SCD and those I was sensitive to before. Oth ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Re: Please help   fledgling   3y

Um, I am just beginning SCD, but I went at it with my food ’sensitivities’ in mind. ... ... I went for testing a number of years ago, and am trying like mad to remember. ... ... ... My suggestion for you is to go to a good and thorough clinic and get tested so you have the list right in front of you. (Mine is in storage...gr-r-r.) ... ... Then follow the program like clockwork, dropping all of your own sensitivities, as well. ... ... Later, you can experiment taking things back...a bit at a time. ... ... ... Are you using coconut as a substitute for milk, etc.? ... ... How about almonds, raw cashews, or other things? ... ... ...   [retrieve this message]
      • Thanks for your reply fledgling. I have had a lot of testin...   muriam   3y

Thanks for your reply fledgling. I have had a lot of testing for food allergies in the past, like you, there are lists somewhere...lol. What I also probably need to do like you is go on a modified SCD allergen free etc diet. I also like the anti candida diet. I was considering a blended fast. Now I may put it off and do the candida/SCD. Though my plans for going vegan will have to be put on a back burner. I think a celebrity said recently ”if it tastes good, spit it out.” Cheers good health.   [End]
    • Cooked Coconut is anti-food, sorry.   nordskoven   3y

Cooked coconut flour/oil is an anti-food. Wish I could put it more elegantly, but the richness of the oil is turned into an irritating gut bomb when the fats are broken under heat. I’d stick with the oil swishing orally, some topical application especially around thyroid, and lay off ANY cooked coconut, OK? You can wipe out allergic reactions with pure Vitamin C, ascorbic acid, as found in Emergen-C. Steady on and avoid any diet extremes, please. Thanks.   [End]
      • This is good to know. I will stay away from cooked coconut....   muriam   3y

This is good to know. I will stay away from cooked coconut. The coconut flour I was using was raw. Using the oil on the skin is a great idea.Thanks.   [End]
      • Re: Cooked Coconut is anti-food   fledgling   3y

Oh my, Nordskoven! ... ... That means that coconut oil ISN’T good to cook with...extra-virgin or not! ... ... Rats! ... ... ... ... I even wonder if the extra-virgin has been heated, before we buy it. ... ... ... Thanks for the heads up. ... ... F.   [End]
      • Re: Coconut oil is the best oil for cooking   seramadis   20mo

Hi! I’ve read in many different places that on the contrary, coconut oil is the BEST for cooking because unlike other oils, it precisely does NOT break its chains when it’s heated. So it remains stable and doesn’t burn or turn black either when you cook with it. ... ... But it is true that it must be the unrefined kind, don’t get that refined, bleached, tasteless kind that I find everywhere in Asian grocery stores. Those are REALLY bad and often they are even already rancid by the time you buy them. They turn black immediately and stink when you cook with them, horrible horrible. ... ... No, the exp ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Re: Please help, I need quick food allergy symptom relief.   MENDOMAID   3y

I have sprue as a result of celiac disease and leaky gut syndrome. Several years ago I read about the benefits of coconut oil and started using it, but the high amount of oil did not agree with me and worsened the sprue. I stopped taking it but I can tolerate quite a bit of dried coconut and occasionally the frozen coconut dessert. I’ve also used the SCD with good results and have been able to add some foods back to my diet. Foods that I know i’m allergic to I completely avoid (casein, hot peppers) ... ... Recently I was advised to take Benadryl for food allergies and have read that some celia ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Hi, ... ... There are virtually no syndromes and/or diseas...   shotsee   20mo

Hi, ... ... There are virtually no syndromes and/or diseases that are not reversible. If you are interested in taking control of your own health [and I sincerely hope you are], the following will give you all the information you need: ... ... Any of the discourses by Luigi Cornaro (available free online); ... ... Any of the books by Horace Fletcher (available free online); ... ... Any of the writings of Arnold Ehret. ... ... Just like virtually everything else in life, it is all ultimately up to YOU. ... ... You have all my best wishes for a successful journey and resolution, ... ... David   [retrieve this message]
  • Who Owns your Food?   pepe   4y  C

http://planetgreen.discovery.com/games-quizzes/who-owns-your-food/ ... ... It reafirms and gives yet another reason to follow the advice of those who advocate natural healthy life style and sustainable resources to stay away from any "processed" foods. Many so called "health foods" are now part of big business and owned by some of the mega giants that could give a rats ass for sustainable reso urces or your health or the health of our planet in general.   [End]
  • inner ear infection?   joy32   4y  C

I’ve been dizzy for weeks, almost numb-like... bumping into things, dizzy especially when standing up. Is this an inner ear infection? and if so, is there a natural way of looking after it? I dont want to have to take antibiotics if i dont have to. ... ... thanks so much!   [End]
    • It could be an ear infection, but it would be wise to see a...   LuellaMay   4y

It could be an ear infection, but it would be wise to see about it and get a proper diagnosis.  Dizziness can be caused by a lot of things. ... ... If it is an ear infection colloidal silver will take care of it.  A couple of drops in the ears several times a day, together with taking it internally. ... ... My Best, ... ... Luella ...   [End]
  • Allergy to fried food   Santo   4y  C

I used to loose skin in the mouth whenever I used to eat baked/fried items. I could not Fried papd, chips, pizza, bread toast etc. However, after I took the NAET therapy, my allergy to fried/baked items has vanished. I took the therapy at Alphonsa NAET Allergy Clinic at Austin Town, Bangalore. Mrs Jeeja administered NAET therapy.   [End]
  • How much protein are you supposed to eat a day?   kitty_cat   4y  C

Hi all. I’ve been trying to move to a mainly vegetarian diet and am completely confused on how protein I should be eating a day. I’ve read it should be 5.5 ounces and then another places say 45 grams which isn’t even 2 ounces. ... ... Any help would be greatly appreciated!   [End]
    • kitty_cat, ... on a vegetarian diet, and by that I assume y...   chrisb1   4y

kitty_cat, ... on a vegetarian diet, and by that I assume you mean a plant-based way of eating, then all the amino acids that you need to form human protein are contained within them (fruits and vegetables). ... ... Protein needs.... ... ”During the last sixty years, several researchers (Rose, Boyd, Berg, et al) all independently proved that between 3.7% and 4.65% of the total food intake was all the protein necessary to maintain good health. These percentages are equivalent to about 24 to 30 grams of protein. ... Careful investigations by Dr. Max Rubner, director of the Hygienic Institute of the Univer ...   [retrieve this message]
  • An apple a day keeps the doctor away...   holisticrae   4y  C

Ever wonder how the phrase, ”An apple a day keeps the doctor away?” ... ... I got to thinking about it after doing a few liver flushes. I do the prep of drinking loads of apple juice 4-5 days before so the malic acid can shrink and soften gallstones. Also, the pectin in apples is very soothing and healing to the GI tract. With that in mind, you suppose it came from that fact that it helps keep the liver and bowel clean? I never gave apples the credit they deserve before cleaning my liver. They are pretty darn amazing! ... ... I don’t know when the phrase started but it would have had to have been ...   [retrieve this message]
  • simple how-to vegetable fermentation at home (video)   chirontherainbowbridge   4y  C

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i77hU3zR-fQ&feature=related   [End]
  • receding gums on raw?   joy32   4y  C

HELP! ... I’ve been a vegan for three years now and just a few months ago went back to being 100% raw. (I dabbled in the past) ... ... I eat TONS of greens, fruits, veggies... i make smoothies, veggie juices etc... i take extra vit c and d and a B multi... I’m crazy healthy... so why NOW have my gums started receding? ... ... And is there anything that I can do? My dentist has referred me to a surgeon! ... ... It’s odd thou how it’s just one tooth at the very back. all my other teeth and gums are perfect. ... ... Oh and i also quit using floride toothpaste about three years ago as well... except for the odd ...   [retrieve this message]
    • try this for receding gums, loose teeth, pyorrhea etc,   knowledge seeker   4y

Dr Schulze said his tooth and gum formula is for receding gums. It has also helped pyorrhea and loose teeth, ... ... You can buy it at his website herbdoc.com or make it yourself. ... ... I put the directions here ... ... http://curezone.com/forums/fm.asp?i=1500102#i ... ... ... ... ... If buying any bulk herbs for it, be sure they are organic or wildcrafted. ... ... Go to his website and see all the product info (be sure to use the orange tabs at the top) ... ... https://www.herbdoc.com/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=17&Itemid=38&cid=19 ... ... ... You might also try looking around here ... ... http://www.herballegacy.co ...   [retrieve this message]
      • It is ridiculous to say that silica converts to calcium; it...   chris10   4y

It is ridiculous to say that silica converts to calcium; it doesn’t. Do you also believe that lead can be converted into gold? ... You recommend that people brush their gums so hard , their toothbrush bends .This will cause , not cure, gum recession. ... Coenzyme Q helps prevent and cure gum disease. Vitamin K helps vericose veins.   [End]
        • look mister ... ... I took these comments directly from th...   knowledge seeker   4y

look mister ... ... I took these comments directly from the books I mentioned. ... ... I will address your first comment on the calcium here and the next one on brushing gums hard in the next post. ... ... ... first one ... ... Dr Christopher’s school of natural healing quote when discussing the calcium formula he used in his clinical practice ... ... page 583 ... ... ”a wonderful natural calcium formula which can be made in capsule, tea, pr glycerin based extract form. As explained in the book Biological Transmutations, the silica in horsetail grass converts to calcium, and the other herbs work in close conjunction with ...   [retrieve this message]
          • As far as the toothbrush and brushing hard, I was also pass...   knowledge seeker   4y

As far as the toothbrush and brushing hard, I was also passing along something I read by an actual dentist in a book I recently read called eating without heating by Sergei and Valva Boutenko children of prolific author Victoria Boutenko. All the Boutenkos healed themselves with a 100% raw food diet and later focused on adding green smoothies and green juices. ... ... Victoria cured herself of severe arrhythmia that had killed her dad and lost over 100 pounds, and the husband of a disease that was to kill him according to all his doctors within 2 months absolutely if he did not have the drasti ...   [retrieve this message]
          • Re: try this for receding gums, loose teeth, pyorrhea etc,   chris10   4y

Schulcz is wrong in stating that sugar, alcohol and wheat cause loss of bone . Diets high in animal protein are the usual culprit in bone loss and taking supplemental calcium won’t make u for the wrong diet. ... Silica cannot be conerted to calcium. ... i am not mister . I was a woman when I woke up this morning and I think I am still a woman.   [End]
            • ” source 84 east to live by Joel Fuhrman MD” ... ... as fa...   knowledge seeker   4y

” source 84 east to live by Joel Fuhrman MD” ... ... as far as oils, I cannot say what he meant but I would think maybe he meant generally oil o not come in the form nature gave us without some kind of processing like squeezing or refining and such. Obviously there are fats in plant foods, but we don’t have oil dripping off the stuff or oil rivers or anything. ... ... He says something similar with juicing. This is something that generally does not grow naturally but we separate the juice form the fiber with our juicers. He said even though the juice does not naturally come in nature, we need this ...   [retrieve this message]
              • ... ... (trying to get this post in the right place) ... ...   knowledge seeker   4y

... ... (trying to get this post in the right place) ... ... re--Dr Schulze, trust, faith, science etc ... ... I was relaying helpful information from two of the best natural healers I know to help someone, Dr Christopher and Dr Schulze who pioneered things far ahead of their time and who cured thousands of people with no hope by doctors allowing the people to save their lives outliving their death sentence. ... ... Nearly every month I see some new study or media article confirming something they said years ago was true. This only serves to make what they taught more firm in my heart and mind and amazes me ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Image Embedded Dr. Fuhrman nutrient rich diet helps paralyzed shark attack...   Dquixote1217   4y  C

... ... ... ... ... The article that I originally copied and pasted here has been withdrawn at the request of the subject, who reports that it contained inaccuracies.  He pointed me to the following accurate version from Dr. Fuhrman’s blogsite. ... ... The Amazing Healing Power of Real Nutrient Rich Food ... ... ... ... ... ... ... A shark almost cost Bruce Lurie his life. Now, three years later, a recuperating Bruce continues to pay tribute to Dr. Fuhrman for the nutritional guidance that put him on the path to recovery. ... ... ... Dr. Joel Fuhrman and Bruce Lurie ... ... It all started a ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Image Embedded Finally some good medical common sense !!!!   RRR Invincible   5y  C

You gotta love this Doctor! :-) ... ... http://curezone.com/upload/Members/Invincible/Funny_Doc.jpg ... ... Q: Doctor, I’ve heard that cardiovascular exercise can prolong life. Is this true? ... ... A: Your heart only good for so many beats, and that it...don’t waste on exercise. Everything wear out eventually. Speeding up heart not make you live longer; it like saying you extend life of car by driving faster. Want to live longer? Take nap. ... ... Q: Should I cut down on meat and eat more fruits and vegetables? ... ... A: You must grasp logistical efficiency. What does cow eat? Hay and corn. And wha ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Great post Invincible and very funny to boot. ... ... I on...   chrisb1   5y

Great post Invincible and very funny to boot. ... ... I only go dentist at two-thirty in ... afternoon.............................when my tooth--hurty!! ... ... Chrisb1.   [End]
    • Looks like earth attacks are result of consuming artificial...   psorcs   5y

Looks like earth attacks are result of consuming artificial things like microwaved food and food additives. What else could make a difference in american diet and ie. italian if not so much white sugar, additives and microwaved food. ... ... But I still think it´s a fools day post. Heated vegetable oil,no excercise and beef as source of vegetables ? It´s a common sense but far away from reality.   [End]
Page 2 of 2
1   2    

Filter Messages: order by

Selected Ads from CureZone Sponsors: Become a Sponsor

VIP

Gallstone Cleansing
Relief from toxic liver problems.
Herpes Cure?
Herpes Treatment Breakthrough
Reverse Type 2 Diabetes
Learn The Real Cause Type 2 Diabetes…And How To Turn It On Its Head I...
Proven Candida Diet
The Only Legitimate Diet for Treating Candida in 30 Days

PLAT

Iodine Supports Thyroid Health
#1 Rated Iodine Supplement! 180-Day Money Back Guarantee. Free...
Clark Bowel Cleanse
Dr. Hulda Clark’s Bowel Program (Intestinal Cleanse). Pure products! Grea...

GOLD

Proven medical anti-diabetic benefits
Electrolyzed drinking water significantly reduces blood...
Rose Laurel OPC Capsules
15% Off With Curezone Discount Code Of Lr001
Destroy Parasites Quickly
Learn How to Destroy Parasites And Be Free of Your Unbearable Sympt...

GOLD

Get an Instant Discount!
Get 5% off anything in our homeopathic health store using the coupon...
Alkaline Ionized Water
Are there health benefits? What are people reporting?
What Ails You?
It doesn’t matter - this can help.
Natural Cancer Remedies

SILVER

Lugol’s Iodine Free S&H
J.Crow’s® Lugol’s Iodine Solution. Restore lost reserves.
Bad Breath Tests
Bad Breath Tests, how to test bad breath
The Tesla Shield™
Transformational Technology For Mind Body And Soul.
The Krill Miracle™
Concentrated Omega 3, 6 & 9, Many Times More Powerful than Fish Oil

Back To Top How many people click on the sponsord links? Become a Sponsor

Add This Forum To Your Favorites!

Share:  Facebook  MySpace  Digg  Reddit  StumbleUpon  Furl this page  Delicious  BlinkList  dzone  Simpy.com  Fark.com  BlogMarks  Wists.com  Google

Translate This Page:

French    German    Spain    Italian    Dutch    Russian    Portuguese    Japanese    Korean    Arabic    Chinese Simplified

227 messages, 69 topics, topics per page limited to: 40, average number of messages per page: 114, 2 pages,  25,699 page views

"There are no short cuts to any place worth going."
~ Anonymous

Image Galler Conscious Eating Image Gallery         Image Galler Last 30 Uploads

Google Ads

Medianet Ads

Google Ads

Google Ads

Donate to CureZone

Guest Book - Liver Flush FAQ - News - Link Exchange - Add URL - How To Exchange Links? - About Global Directory

Terms of Service - Privacy Policy - Spam Policy - Disclaimer - Guidelines & Rules - Forum Trolls - Fair use notice

Staff's pages:  Owen - Wrenn - Maya

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - About - Donors - Stats

Copyright 2014  curezone.org

fetched in 1.61 sec at 4/24/2014 3:17:48 PM, requested by 54.243.13.30, referred by http://curezone.org/forums/f2.asp?f=771 , requested 1 pages during this session, y=15