CureZone.org   Educating Instead of Medicating Like CureZone website on Facebook
Home > Forums26177 visitors online now Add To Favorites Log On    Join/Sign Up    User Finder   Inbox New
The Best Favorites

Newsletter:

Search:
Forums BLogs FAQ Images Health Diseases Diet Foods Cleanse Convert

Mosaic: Messages Across All CureZone Forums & Blogs

Read This First:  Success  Educational  Failed  Warning  BSA  RN  ALL R  ~BSA  ~RN  RRR  RR  Image Embedded  Video Embedded Audio Embedded   Images   Description   Rules
 29,241,325 page views     657 messages     479,638 topics     7,994 pages
New Message Posting Disabled  

Original Forum Layout     Add To Favorites!
Last Message
56s ago
Search:   Top 300
Like Mosaic on Facebook.com
Page 7994 of 7994
1  400  700  1000  ...  7986  7987  7988  7989  7990  7991  7992  7993   7994    

• Hello everyone   novicefaster   30m  Fasting: Water

Hello everyone, ... ... I’ve been a long time lurker and finally decided to join and be part of this wonderful community. ... I think I should share a little bit of my story and how I came to know water fasting. I spent the fist 8-9 years of my life in my home country. Back home we eat three meals a day, breakfast, lunch and dinner. ... There is no such thing as snacking or dieting, losing weight lol all those things are foreign. So when I came to the west there wasn’t a difference really, only in timing of the meals, we still eat three times a day. The food is still also the same but, the taste is ...   [retrieve this message]
  • String Lichens???   CLEW   74m  Morgellons  C

As I post these images I’m wondering if they even count as a valid lichen species, and is this forum the proper place to post them? If not then please accept my apologies for that and my lack of lichen lingo. ... ... The fungal threads of previous posts have begun to ”cultivate” algae/cyanobacteria nodes(?) at regular intervals giving them a different ”beaded” look... I already didn’t know what to make of the fungal threads, so now what to make of this developement?? ... ... I’ve been doing the laundry a long time and never saw these before... ... They have been found stuck to towels, clothes(especial ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Image Embedded putin: whats not to love?   trapper/kcmo   79m  Ask Trapper

... ... ... ... Home / ... ... ... News / ... ... ... ... Putin’s annual Q&A: 10 most compelling quotes ... ... ... Published time: April 17, 2014 20:58 ... Edited time: April 18, 2014 08:19 ... Get short URL ... ... ... ... ... Vladimir Putin (RIA Novosti / Aleksey Nikolskyi) ... ... ... ... ... ... ...   ... ... ...   ... ... Share on tumblr ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... Trends ... ... Ukraine turmoil ... ... Tags ... ... Conflict, Mass media, Politics, Putin, Russia, Ukraine ... ... ... ... ... Ukraine&rs ...   [retrieve this message]
  • How I Cured My Prostate Cancer   billabongsan2   124m  Cancer  C

... ... How My Prostate Cancer was ... Cured ... ... I was clinically diagnosed with Prostate Cancer in early Sept, 2013 by a family doctor in Eldorado Hills, CA, after he did a DRE (digital rectal exam) and found two lumps on the prostate. He then suggested that I go to a local urologist to have a biopsy. I then asked him, what else did he think the urologist would do if I decide to get a biopsy and it tests positive for cancer? He told me that he most likely would surgically remove the lumps and hit it with radiation just to make sure he got it all. Like most people, I had heard all the horror ...   [retrieve this message]
  • ivermectin injection   Tugger   134m  Parasites: Drugs

I took my first injection of ivermectin yesterday it hurt like crazy. Regardless I took another injection today and the burn wasnt nearly as bad. My question is theres more worm movement with the injections than theres ever been. Is that because the medication is causing them to be flushed out from my pores or is it that all the medication is doing is making them mad? Thanks   [End]
  • My Peeling Lips Story   NeonIndian   136m  Peeling Lips

I tried writing my story with my phone but the website has shitty detection on WHERE I WANNA TYPE. ... ANYwhore ... I have ec and it used to be horrible until i started using aquaphor they extrax dead skin would rub of when i put aquaphor on ma lips. I was depressed. I decided to pray because if this condition really doesnt have a cure then i know My god is the only one that can cure because he is ALL POWERFUL and the ONLY God that listens. Im christian and my god listens to the ones who have the faith and thee ones who ask. I started asking god to give me messages, what i would do is open ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Teeth   sissyk   3h  Iodine VWT

Is there any vitamins that keep the teeth strong? ... ... While Im working on the hypo-T/menopause I keep getting small cavaties!!! ... ... Would increasing my 3mg of boron help with this? Or add vitamin K? ... ... I know I have been waking up with dry mouth. I get so paranoid that I keep getting up and brushing my teeth! ... ... My temperature has moved up alittle. I don’t know if it because I increased my selenium to 400mcg or because I started putting lugols in vitamin c or both. ... ... 97 this morning but once I am up and around its 97.5   [End]
    • Teeth are made of minerals. ... All of those minerals are i...   fivetoedsloth   157m

Teeth are made of minerals. ... All of those minerals are in fat raw meat and the iodine protocol. ... ... People stop the tooth maintenance and repair by eating anti-nutrients such as those found in fruits & vegetables, pills potions vaccines etc. and so forth. ... Lots of ways of causing deficiency disease, so only you can determine which way you are doing it.   [End]
  • Grains n starches when avoiding parasite-friendly food   intrstelr   4h  Parasites

Why do so many pages say to avoid grains n starches like potatoes while avoiding food that feeds parasites? Also, do I really need to avoid sweet fruit? Isn’t that a different type of sugar than the kind from cane sugar? I keep reading that starches, like from potatoes, convert to sugar. How’s this bad sugar?How do people know what parasites like to eat if they’re sitting in peoples’ intestines, wouldn’t they be eating anything?   [End]
  • Day 1   Sacgirl916   5h  B: Water fasting for 40

Ok here goes.. I’m 30 years old struggled with my weight for years but have gained 60 pounds just in the last 2 years. Probably due to a lot of life stress, bad marriage (husband was cheating and using drugs) and I put my self through grad school. This meant a lot of junk food and late night eating! But I have turned a new leaf... I left all that. I have been eating healthy meals and nothing after 6 pm. Drinking tons of water and sometimes even going for walks and jogs. I lost 10 pounds in just the last month. Ok but I want more and need a more drastic step than what I have done. So I’m go ...   [retrieve this message]
  • 77% of the Vaccinate patients got Mumps   Newport   5h  Ask Trapper

Keep those vaccinated sheople away from me! ... http://whatreallyhappened.com/node/313273 ...   [End]
  • Got the Iodoral blues -- long version   swimking   5h  Iodine

... For the insatiably curious, here's the long version of my tale: ... ... ... ... I am 50 years old, and for the most part have been in excellent health.  The only time I had surgery was to fix an aggrivated ulnar nerve from too many 10 mile paddleboard trips.  I've taken multivitamins since college, and added various supplements here and there.  To verify that I wasn't either wasting my money or missing out on something, I visited a PhD in Holistic Medicine to get an analysis of my needs.  She set me up with the following regiment (note -- she sold only knowledge, ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Trusty Tahr   Newport   6h  Ask Trapper

Ubuntu 14.04 is ready for a world filled with high-resolution touchscreens and tablets ... http://www.engadget.com/2014/04/17/ubuntu-14-04-is-ready-for-a-world-filled-with-hi-resolution-touc/ ... ... -- ... Does it require a Micro$oft Account? ...   [End]
  • Experience - stopped iodine for 3 weeks   b3nault   6h  Iodine VWT

Hi all, ... ... I just wanted to share a personal experience of mine when I recently stopped using iodine. ... ... Quick history: ... - huge mt dew drinker for 15+ past years of life. ... - taken Paxil (fluoridated) drugs for a few years ... - started Lugols 2 years ago: up to 500mg and mostly 300mg daily. ... - never had any thyroid pain or swelling before using Lugols. ... ... For some unknown reason, I’ve been craving and eating Mcdonalds, eating 2 double cheeseburgers and a large coke nearly everyday for the past 3-4 months. About three weeks ago, I stopped pretty much all supplements, including my coveted ...   [retrieve this message]
  • I don't know what to do   ToNoAvail   7h  Body Odor

Everyone coughs, sniffs, clears their throats, grunts, basically chokes, rubs their nose around me. Everyone does it, I will literally wipe my armpits before being around anyone and this still happens. I shower too but I don’t like to shower more than once because it really dries out my skin. I’ve had enough of everyone being a**ho**s, the only place where I actually feel happy, safe and comfortable is in the confines of my bedroom, ALONE with my computer. I don’t know what I’ve done to deserve this beyond pathetic existence, but it must’ve been pretty bad. It’s definitely more worse somet ...   [retrieve this message]
    • I know how hard it can be... ... ... Does it help to know ...   Simi77   7h

I know how hard it can be... ... ... Does it help to know that there are thousands of people going through this very same thing? Thank God for the internet. Sometimes, it can feel like you’re the only one. I don’t know anyone else that gets these types of responses, either. ... ... Keep in mind, that I do know some folks who smell pretty bad, but nobody seems to care. It’s odd. I figure I must smell really, really bad. Worse that I can sense on myself. Perhaps, I am just used to my own scent, lol ... ... You also did nothing to deserve this. Just like so many didn’t warrant cancer or to die due to sense ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Hey there, always have hope. I have been in your place exac...   Chakra Khan   7h

Hey there, always have hope. I have been in your place exactly, and after 26 years I have found what works for me.You need to find what works for you, now with the internet and forums like this you will find your cure believe me!!!! Often the smallest changes can have the biggest effects. I would suggest staying of gluten, diary products and animals flesh, ie go vegie for a week, sip lots of water but not whilst you eat, when you eat take a digestive enzyme tablet, and have a little apple cider vinegar, see if that works. If it doesn’t we can tick it off and then try something else until w ...   [retrieve this message]
    • I take 4 showers daily and I have an odor. I went on a cand...   sunsky1234   168m

I take 4 showers daily and I have an odor. I went on a candida diet and low choline diet for at least 3 months and there were no improvement .I have had this condition for 10 years and I know what you are going through. ask your mom what type of odor you do have so you can have clarification on what type of odor ... ... ...   [End]
  • Got the Iodoral blues -- short version   swimking   8h  Iodine

... For the time starved, here's the short version: ... ... ... ... I studied how great iodine is, verified selenium was in my supplements & added more, got lab results & approval from wellness MD, then started on Iodoral. Results were great sleep, followed by painful frozen shoulder(s) upon waking, then selected swollen (nearly unusable) fingers & thumbs.  Switched to alternating days, with no improvement to symptoms.  Stopped after ~26 days upon getting tightness in my throat; TSH had gone from 3.37 to 6.76, while my free T3 stayed exactly the same. Wellness doct ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Kerry whines about anti-Semitic leaflet in eastern Ukraine   trapper/kcmo   8h  Ask Trapper

... http://www.reuters.com/article/2014/04/18/us-ukraine-crisis-kerry-jews-idUSBREA3G28D20140418 ... ... ... ... ... (Reuters) - U.S. Secretary of State John Kerry condemned as "grotesque" on Thursday the distribution of leaflets in eastern Ukraine that appeared to call on Jews to register with separatist, pro-Russian authorities. ... ... ... Though purported authors of the flier described it as a crude attempt to discredit them, Kerry said: "Notices were sent to Jews in one city indicating that they had to identify themselves as Jews ... or suffer the consequences. ... ... "In the year ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Positive for chlamydia negative for everything else- open s...   #183738   8h  STD

Hi, I just received my std test results back. I had painful urination. I was positive for chlamydia but negative on everything else. I also noticed in the last few days that I have a few open sores on my foreskin that are painful esspecially to water and to the touch. I am uncircumsized. And masterbate often when not having sex but haven’t for over a week now due to the painful urination and the recent sores. Does anyone have a clue what this could be or if I should be concerned?   [End]
  • Testimonials   parazapper   9h  Hulda Clark  C

Ever since the Hulda Clark Zapper showed up on the internet, the FDA and the FTC have been trying to shut the industry down, using any tactic available. ... ... Back in that late 1990’s and early 2000’s, there were a lot of sites that posted a lot of testimonials. Sites such as ess-in, adcomtronics, and many others have been forced off of the internet. ... ... There were also a number of postings on old sites that have been deleted such as geocities.com and angelfire.com. ... ... As a result, over 100,000 testimonials have been removed from public sight. ... ... They tried to force us off but instead of remov ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Feeling helpless due to Bartholin Cyst   McCauley92   10h  Bartholin’s Gland

Today is day 14 of me having a large bartholin cyst. ... ... Background: ... I noticed left labial swelling after sex on a Friday night. Saturday night, it was like a balloon, about egg size. My first thought was ”aaaah! sh*t! Cancer!” But upon research, I figured it was a bartholin cyst. It is and always has been painless, very soft and very squishy. ... ... Things I have tried: ... Epsom salt soaks/hot compress ... Sitz baths ... Tea Tree oil ... Chammomile tea (today) ... Hot water bottle compress ... Vitamin E, coconut oil etc ... ... I just don’t know what to do. My sex life is totally halted. I’ve tried breaking ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Regarding antifungals...   #183782   11h  Candida

Can anyone tell me which antifungals will treat the whole body as opposed to just the stomach. For instance I believe grape seed extract will circulate whole body (or I may be wrong). ... ... Thanks - just wondering which ones I should take. I have it in mouth as well as having tight chest and occasional dry cough - am sure its candida. I thought of taking caprylic acid, but will that help mouth and chest?   [End]
  • Video Embedded the crucifixion.   johng   11h  Ask Trapper
  • Image Embedded Quote of the Day - True Love   mo123   12h  Nigella Sativa

... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ...   [End]
  • Video Embedded Overpaid outfielder should be embarrassed....   #89471   12h  Ask Trapper
  • Image Embedded more Hollywood perversion exposed...   johng   12h  Ask Trapper

... X-Men’ Director Bryan Singer Accused of Abusing Teenage Boy, Part of “Sordid Hollywood Sex Ring” Apr 18th, 2014 |        ... ... ... ... ... ... ... Movie director Bryan Singer is being accused of drugging, raping and using his power as a Hollywood mogul to exploit a teenage boy in a lawsuit filed on April 16th. According to court documents, Singer ... ... ... ... “manipulated his power, wealth, and position in the entertainment industry to sexually abuse and exploit the underage Plaintiff through the use of drugs, alcohol, threats, and inducement ...   [retrieve this message]
  • How long should I fast? to clear skin problems ?   loversinjapan27   12h  Fasting: Water

hello!, this is my first time fasting, and I’m just finishing my 4th day and everything is going well, no hunger and there’s white coating on my tongue, I’m not drinking much though but only because I feel like my body doesn’t want/need to. ... a bit about me, I am a 21 year old female who previously lost 20 kilos with exercising and diet, i still need to loose about 10-15 more kilos , but weight loss is my secondary concern. being overweight throughout my childhood has caused some ugly stretch marks, very bad skin throughout my body, keratosis pilaris (red chicken bumps) on my upper legs an ...   [retrieve this message]
    • ... well done making it to 4 days. That’s the toughest part...   #159682   8h

... well done making it to 4 days. That’s the toughest part, as I’m sure you know. ... ... Here’s what I think... there’s no ’time scale’ by which things clear up- it happens at different rates for different people. ... ... Generally, I think the keratosis pilaris should clear up fairly quickly; stretch marks will take much longer, and may not fully disappear. It depends on the severity I suppose. After a 14 day fast, you may get some idea of how different conditions are affected. ... ... I agree with your doctor that the facial hair that you are embarrassed about is probably genetic. It’s possible that ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Video Embedded Fire and Rain   #89471   12h  Ask Trapper
  • Review article: fungal microbiota and digestive diseases   GetCuredOrDieTrying   12h  Candida

http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1111/apt.12665/abstract ... ... BACKGROUND: ... The role of the fungal microbiota in digestive diseases is poorly defined, but is becoming better understood due to advances in metagenomics. ... AIM: ... To review the gastrointestinal fungal microbiota and its relationship with digestive diseases. ... METHODS: ... Search of the literature using PubMed and MEDLINE databases. Subject headings including ’fungal-bacterial interactions’, ’mycotoxins’, ’immunity to fungi’, ’fungal infection’, ’fungal microbiota’, ’mycobiome’ and ’digestive diseases’ were used. ... RESULTS: ... The fun ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Video Embedded FMT success story: ulcerative colitis   BSA 100% CURE! White Shark   12h  Ulcerative Colitis  C

Hear about a 10 year-old’s experience with fecal transplant . ... ... Emma is in remission for the past 9 1/2 months. ... ... ...   [End]
  • Stage 3 Cancer Survivor who Used Black Seeds and Garlic   R 100% Cure mo123   13h  Nigella Sativa

4 cancer survivors who used natural remedies - 1 used black cumin seeds: http://black-cumin.weebly.com/4-cancer-survivors-using-natural-methods.html   [End]
  • Bromelain - a good item to add to your cancer fighting rout...   mo123   13h  Nigella Sativa

Bromelain shown to be a powerful agent in the fight against cancer: http://black-cumin.weebly.com/bromelain-shown-to-be-a-powerful-agent-in-the-fight-against-cancer.html   [End]
  • Organic Olive Leaf Now Comes Mixed with Luffe from Palestine   mo123   13h  Nigella Sativa

Here is my new mixture - 2 cups of olive leaf (100 percent and 1 cup of Palestinian Luffe. https://nigellasativa.weebly.com/store/p67/Olive_leaf%2F_Luffe_Powder.html   [End]
  • Fig Leaves and Mulberry Leaves Shipped Free   mo123   13h  Nigella Sativa

Shabam! Well the website is not complete but we are in the good stages here. All fig and mulberry leaf products are shipped free all the way from Jordan. Organic leaves for diabetes and more now available. ... ... https://www.my-fig-leaves.com/   [End]
  • Remedy for Kidney Pain   mo123   13h  Nigella Sativa

According to Sheik Nazim, the remedy is quite simple. You peel 5 kilos of cucumbers and add the skins and 3 bunches of parsley to a big pot. Add double the water and cook until the water is 1/2. Drink one tea cup daily. I am trying this remedy out to see if it works, but people come from around the world to visit him. He is reknown for healing patients of cancer and all disease. ... ... Along with this remedy remember the harmful foods to avoid: caffeine (all forms), oranges and orange juice, beans,avocados, saturated fats, salt, packaged foods and canned foods. ... ... Read your ingredients. ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Hemani Black Seed Oil and Products Shipped Free   mo123   13h  Nigella Sativa

I am pleased to announce that if you live in the US that you can buy your oil and have it shipped free. Besides oil, we offer tea, soap, shampoo, honey and more. I am so excited with this new development. I have the lowest prices of anyone and now I am absorbing the flat rate cost for shipping if you buy $25 or more. ... ... For people living in Australia, the cost is $35, UK, $50 and Canada $35. No matter how much you buy. This applies to Hemani products only. ... ... Try and believe how wonderful these products are. Countless testimonies and success on everything from cancer to migraines. ... ...   [retrieve this message]
  • questions   miraclehealing   13h  Ask Candida Exp.

Hi Dr. Jeff, ... ... I started the candida plan on March 17th. I have stuck to it to a tee, sweating, water and all. I just had a migraine today and a sinus headache. Is that apart of the body detoxing? I don’t get them often but I have experienced them before. You helped me last month when I had the terrible candida rash all over my body. The rash is almost disappeared. I use the capsules on it every other day and take a shower with coconut oil. It doesn’t itch at all. I have picked up a few freshly juiced vegetable juices that one fruit(apple) in them. The veggies that are in them are beet ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Flukes in USA?   GiWi   13h  Parasites

After seeing one or two and being in denial, had many stick/rolled up skin like things come out after colonoscopy and starting Albendazole protocol. Could this be anything else? I can’t remember eating anything that would look like this? Could pumpkin seeds end up looking like this? How does a housewife in WA get something like this? Could it have been in my body for years? I did live in Spain, UK for 6 mos. Have been to Mexico a few times? Docs don’t believe me even enough to get them to the lab. Won’t put in order for me :(   [End]
    • Could be. Always hard to say what it might be. I read about...   Soly047   12h

Could be. Always hard to say what it might be. I read about few cases where a person just ate sushi in the USA and got them from that (still somewhat a guess here). Mexico does stand out from the rest here. Parasites usually found after they go ’hyper stage’ so most of the ppl are infected for some number of years before they stand any chance to find out that they are indeed infected and some never do find out. Reg docs don’t get me started LOL!   [End]
    • Think about it. ... ... During the Viet Nam war, over 1 mi...   parazapper   9h

Think about it. ... ... During the Viet Nam war, over 1 million Americans went to S.E. Asia where these parasites abound. It is absolutely absurd to think that no one brought these parasites back with them. Also, currently, over 100,000 people visit the S.E. Asian countries each year where these critters are abundant. Still the doctors in the US and Canada say these do not exist here. ... ... There are populations of these fluke in several freshwater lakes in the U.S., especially in the south eastern states. ... ... Doctors are actually programmed by medical schools to remain ignorant. What they are taug ...   [retrieve this message]
    • They had an outbreak in canada from people eating a raw fis...   Cimber38   5h

They had an outbreak in canada from people eating a raw fish dish and sled dogs carry Metorchis conjunctus and can spread it to humans. This fluke is indiginous to Canada and the North east USA. Freezing fish such as before sashimi sushi prep doesn’t kill fluke cysts. If fish or seafood is just a bit under cooked you can get these. I stopped eating pork and fish/ seafood products because of these parasites. I passed 12 flukes that looked like liver colored raisin blobs after taking mebendazole. I also Live In USA. Ive never traveled past the east coast.   [End]
  • Another Reason to Avoid Diluted BSO...Sesame Allergies on t...   TELLTHETRUTH   13h  Black Seed Public

... Here’s another reason to avoid cheap black seed oils diluted with additives like sesame and mustard oils….This is a very serious matter, as severe allergies can be FATAL.... ... ... ... ... According to this article on webmd.com, “Sesame allergies have probably increased more than any other type of food allergy over the past 10 to 20 years,” says Robert Wood, MD, director of the division of pediatric allergy and immunology at Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine in Baltimore. ... ... ... ... “They’re now clearly one of the six or seven most common food allergens in the U.S.,” he tells WebMD… ... ... ... ...   [retrieve this message]
  • My GI handles IodiDe well but not liquid IodiNe   SickInSeattle   13h  Iodine VWT

I’m having GI issues and haven’t been able to take my ~500mg SSKI2% since cutting out grainy carbs. I was able to continue my 50mg Iodoral though (I don’t tolerate more than that for Iodoral though). ... ... Yesterday (and repeated today) I took Ascorbic acid with my SSKI2% (yes, I know, losing all the 2%) and have 0 upset stomach with only meat for meals in the past day. ... ... I took 10 drops of Nascent 1.5hrs before any other food/drink to hopefully get enough extra IodiNe in, and my GI seems to handle that form ok in small amounts. ... ... Anyhow, I’m happy to be back up on semi high doses of SSK ...   [retrieve this message]
    • I am in the same boat as you. I wake up and take 50ng of io...   sissyk   13h

I am in the same boat as you. I wake up and take 50ng of iodoral. Later eat breakfast. Than I take my Lugols in oj. Than salt water with msm and potassium. I tried Lugols in water and on empty stomach. It was making me real sic. I even tried to take smaller doses thru the day. I just felt lousy. For now this works. AS for the dosage I don’t know yet!   [End]
      • I’m glad to hear I’m not the only one with this issue. You...   SickInSeattle   12h

I’m glad to hear I’m not the only one with this issue. You might want to consider buying straight SSKI from Trapper which is a ton cheaper than Lugos if you are drinking enough vitamin C to convert all the Iodine anyhow. I bought 1kg of the potassium Iodine salt from him, so I need to get around to making my own SSKI. As much as I loved the thought of the small amount of IodiNe he adds as the 2%, it’s a bummer my GI can’t handle it better without grains to help absorb.   [End]
        • I took iodine straigth only once on an empty stomach. It wa...   Ginagirl   7h

I took iodine straigth only once on an empty stomach. It was in Asia 3-4 years back when I had a food poisoning coming up. ... It worked within two hours. ... ... Other from that, I took iodine with vit C, food, juice, coffee. The whole idea about taking it on an empty stomach; I wouldnt be here if that was the only way to do it. ... ... ... ...   [End]
  • AQUATIC Prazi   GiWi   13h  Parasites: Drugs

Sorry. One more question. I ordered AQUATIC Prazi is that OK?   [End]
  • Video Embedded Crimea The Biggest Set Back To Zionism Ever - Sheikh Imran   johng   14h  Ask Trapper
  • Image Embedded sheeple magazine   trapper/kcmo   14h  Ask Trapper

...   [End]
  • Confused on Fluke protacal Prazi dosage?   GiWi   14h  Parasites: Drugs

Please confirm Prazi dosage. Confused and don’t want to OD. It says dose is 25 mg/kg and you order a 600mg tab. I figured out I weigh about 146lb=66kg now, so: ... ... Tablet = 600mg ... Tab Dosage = 25mg x 66kg = 1,650mg ... Tab Dosage = 1,650mg divided by 600 = 2.75 tabs(round-up to 3) ... Tabs 1 Day = 3 tabs x 3 times = 9 tabs ... Tabs 3 Days = 9 tabs x 3 days = 27 tabs ... Tabs 6 Days = 9 tabs x 6 days = 54 tabs ... ... So I buy 54 tabs if I want 6 days worth? It comes in 600 mg and supposed to take 25mg PER KG each dose? This makes it look like I would take three 600mg tabs 3 times a day?! ... ... THANK YOU!!!   [retrieve this message]
  • water fast question   Need2lose100kg   14h  Fasting: Water

i’ve been doing the water fast for about 80 hours now and i been feeling really terrible as is expected on a water fast. Im 17, male and i weight 388lb/176kg... Im mainly doing this for weight loss and i wish to do the fast for 40 days... ... ... My question is, for every litre of water i drink can i add 50ml of fruit juice. Its very little and about 3 tablespoons per litre... Will this impact my water fast or is it allowed? I worked out how much water i need and its approx 5.9 litres which i cant do unless i add a tot of fruit juice.... ... ... And another question, how much do you reckon ill lose ...   [retrieve this message]
    • ... hi! ... adding fruit juice is a bad idea, and it’s no l...   #159682   8h

... hi! ... adding fruit juice is a bad idea, and it’s no longer a water fast. ... ... 40 days is too ambitious. go for a lower number. You can lose a lot in the first week, mostly water weight. after that on average 1lb a day, this slows down to 0.5 lb a day, then even less as the fast progresses.   [End]
  • Food questions   candidasufferer555   14h  Ask Candida Exp.

Is Baobab powder and Maca powder ok? How about Shiitake and other types of mushrooms? Are any of these inflammatory? ... ...   [End]
  • My Adrenal Fatigue Diagnosis, is it Right, or is there more...   Mafyew   14h  Adrenal Fatigue  C

Ok so I have been dealing with a lot of symptoms for the past 4 or 5 years that have seemed to be increasing in numbers as the years go on. I have been to several doctors over the years with no clear diagnosis. I have seen tons of specialist, have had a lot of blood work, MRIs, CT scans, EKGs, VEEGs, Sleep studies, Allergy tests, and so on. I do have bad Allergies. The only other thing that has come up as positive has been my saliva test for adrenal function. Apparently I am borderline stage 2/3. I am currently seeing both an ND and a Neurologist. I have what seems to me as a long list of ...   [retrieve this message]
    • This sound very much like advanced stage Adrenal Fatigue, y...   wiredgeneration   14h

This sound very much like advanced stage Adrenal Fatigue, your symptoms are also indentical to mine, some of the points you mention like the roller coaster libido, the crashes after eating...dysautonomia, so many of us have and living through those symptoms definitely. Every day is a battle, but you have to remember tje more you fight, the closer you will get to victory. ... ... Feeling disconnected is generally termed as depersonalisation and derealisation - very typical of people with exhausted adrenals. ... ... The medical term for Adrenal Fatigue is General Adaptation Syndrome. ... ... One thing to a ...   [retrieve this message]
    • It sounds like you MIGHT have AFS (adrenal fatigue syndrome...   Sherpa   9h

It sounds like you MIGHT have AFS (adrenal fatigue syndrome)... with related thyroid issues. ... ... I would be skeptical of ”thyroid checked out fine” - mine checked out fine on basic tests but I still had symptoms of hypothyroidism and improved once I added thyroid glandular (long after I got my adrenals stablized.) ... ... I recommend Dr. Lam’s book on Adrenal Fatigue Syndrome, lots of great info!   [End]
  • Significant improvement in last 3 months   saywhatagain   14h  Adrenal Fatigue  C

I have made significant improvement in the last 3 months using only changes in my diet and following Ayurveda. I have really been using Ayurveda for the past 2 years but for a lot of that time I was making mistakes and probably making things a lot worse. One thing I am certain of at this point is that the concepts of Ayurveda absolutely have a significant impact on the body. Even the fact that eating certain foods and taking certain herbs can make things worse if you are mis-diagnosed, to me proves that there is a very real and significant impact to Ayurveda. Now that I have (hopefully ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Image Embedded stone on information warfare, missing persons and chemtrails   trapper/kcmo   15h  Ask Trapper

... ... ... Apr 18 2014 ... ... ...   ... ... ... NEW FORM OF INFORMATION WARFARE PROVEN: ... ... ... Permalink THIS IS A BLOCKBUSTER THAT IS CRITICAL TO YOUR COMMUNICATION AND POSSIBLY YOUR FUTURE SURVIVAL, ARCHIVE AND POST! ... ... ... Shills intercepting and responding to your mails, pretending to be someone you know and tried to send mail to? It’s a reality folks, and the following PROVES IT: ... ... This mysterious mail came from an Australian who has e-mailed me frequently with great stuff in the past, and it is proof that the censors are attempting to destroy my social presense. I never send out rude e-mails ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Albendazole Protocal and Flukes   GiWi   15h  Parasites: Drugs

Had a colonoscopy yesterday and decided to start Albendazole treatment right after. Have been on one day of protocal and some stuff came flying out this morn with out any thing else. I have seen a little of this before. It does looke like rolled up tomatoe skins and sticks. I put some in a sterile container I got from the lab at the hospital and pray that someone will put in an order for me. They all think I am crazy so not banking on it. Since I am on one day of Albendazole but looks like I may need to add Prazi? Where can I get this quick? ...   [End]
    • GiWi: Praziquantel Tablets Ordering Info   ICU   12h

... GiWi - ... ... ... ... For Praziquantel tablets, enter in search box at E-Bay:  praziquantel 600mg ... ... ... ... Seller discovery_at_me lists a 50ct bottle for $49.99 or you can make an offer.  My offer of $39.99 was accepted.  Ships from Thailand.  Delivery was 2 weeks to US. ... ... ... ... Fluke Protocol:  http://curezone.com/forums/fm.asp?i=1667673#i ... ... ... ...   [End]
  • Heat Exhaustion and Low Blood Sugar   hannasbddy   15h  Ask Candida Exp.

Hi Dr. McCombs, ... Can heat exhaustion or being over heated cause a drop in blood sugar? I ask this because I get easily over heated in hot weather due to dehydration from an infection in my urinary tract from the frequent urination. When I do get over heated, I get very shaky, my heart races and I start feeling out of it like I might lose consciousness. It happened this past weekend. I ate something when I felt like that and I felt much better. ... ... Thanks!   [End]
  • Iodide and Diabetes improvement   Professor Terguson   15h  Iodine VWT

So ive been talking to my family for awhile now about iodine.. but you know how family is... they dont pay alot of attention most of the time... ... ... ... My sister wanted to try some potassium iodide she saw in a store.. low dosage.. 150mcg per drop.. so i told her to take 6-7 drops a day because the upper safe limit is 1100mcg and my dad being in the medical field couldnt have any problem with that.. this was on this monday this week ... ... ... anyways my sister has type I diabetes that we assume was brought on from an exposure to chlorine gas 10 years ago. ... ... Anyway on her 2nd day taking KI she ca ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Professor, ... Trapper agrees with your observation: ... ....   grizz   14h

Professor, ... Trapper agrees with your observation: ... ... ”diabetics rejoice! you don’t have to be owned by doctors. take Iodine and everything works better, even insulin. if your pancreas is still active, you can get off of the meds altogether! i have seen it happen first hand.” ... ... From Iodine Testimonials, ”Diabetes” ... http://tinyurl.com/iodine-testimonials ... ... Grizz   [End]
    • youre on the right tack. floor that jalopy and it will run ...   trapper/kcmo   11h

youre on the right tack. floor that jalopy and it will run like a race car. ... ... the medicos in your family need to wake up. if not for their patients, themselvs and their family.   [End]
  • insomnia gone after 7 months!   aerowallah   16h  Adrenal Fatigue

Have now gotten 30 days in a row of good sleep after 7 months averaging 2 or 3 all nighters a week. ... ... Insomnia (which I rarely had before AF) kicked in after 3 months of precursors. I tried giving up EVERYTHING for a couple weeks but insomnia continued unabated so I reintroduced everything too soon. This second attempt took me 5-6 weeks on nothing but food to level out (”Let food be your medicine”). Another thing about food--it is ”low and slow” by definition. ... ... About that time a retest (which I should have done sooner, but I felt so lousy) showed improved inhibitory neuros, perhaps f ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Yeah food is more important than supplements however withou...   Tena Cious   11h

Yeah food is more important than supplements however without my melatonin sublingual I wouldn´t be walking on the sun and doing weights. I have had insomnia now for 4 years and my diet is very well-thought and healthy. I am actually an orthorexic for many I guess. I also juice everyday and it makes me feel much better. In fact I favour buying an expensive juicer over supplementing and cannot wait to get the slow masticating one!!! The best I felt during this illness was the month I had a slow masticating juicer and drank almost a liter of vegetable juice a day. ... ... I am also taking digestiv ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Video Embedded the power of humanity to stop the NWO   johng   16h  Ask Trapper

”There days ago it was the male ”separatists” that stopped Ukraine tanks armed with just their bodies. Yesterday, in the seceding Ukraine town of Kramatorsk, it is a woman’s turn.” ... ...   [End]
  • Could OP be removing my bioidentical HRT?   hokypoky   17h  Oil Pulling  C

Hi! I started OP about 2-1/2 weeks ago with amazing results - no bleeding gums, skin getting smooth and even. I’ve had extreme fatigue, which seemed reasonable due to the detox (although it’s still occurring). I’ve been on bioidentical HRT for a long time, very low dose, but I had to have a hyst 13 years ago. The bioidenticals have always kept fatigue and hot flashes in check, but I’ve had hot flashes the last 3 days. Could the OP be removing the hormones I’m replacing?   [End]
  • Floating Stool   Bnizzle163   17h  Ask Humaworm

I just finished up my 30 day HW cleanse three days ago, and since then I have had a bit of floating stool daily along with a small amount of mucus. Mucus and abdominal discomfort was the main reason I decided to do a parasite cleanse, but since the cleanse symptoms have subsided drastically. I was just wondering if a bit of floating stool is normal post-humaworm. I do not have any pain or discomfort, it’s just a little unnerving to see this when you think you’re ”cured” (obviously I know it will take a long time to get back to 100%). ... ... Thanks in advance!   [End]
  • Help with diet for leaky gut syndrome   jordan2377   18h  Leaky Gut

I have leaky gut syndrome and there are all these complex diets which involve ’stages’ such as the ’GAPS Diet’ or ’Alejandro Junger’s diet’ - Instead of following a specific diet I have decided to just follow the general rules for obtaining a healthy gut. ... ... Eating fruits and vegetables, having probiotics and avoiding wheat and dairy and alcohol and think that by doing this my gut will be restored back to it’s healthy state. Is this actually the case or will it still leave my gut in the very unhealthy state it is still in? Are these complex diets there for a reason? Would a food intoleran ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Question for Moderators re: grizz's handout   hanna   18h  Iodine VWT

Would it be possible to have his link at the top of the ... forum somewhere, so it will be easier to find.   [End]
    • FYI, ... Major improvements to Testimonials: ... See Moles ...   grizz   16h

FYI, ... Major improvements to Testimonials: ... See Moles ... http://tinyurl.com/iodine-testimonials ... ... More major improvements to: ... Master Index to Iodine Resources ... http://tinyurl.com/iodine-index ... ... I would like it if everyone freely distributed my research files to all on their list as if it were your own. ... ... I also take all suggestions very seriously to improve these files. Send all suggestions to GRIZZ at the curezone. ... ... My goal is to train women worldwide on the extreme need for iodine to prevent the Pandoras Box of iodine deficiency disease: ... ... The List of the major ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Documenting my home Fecal Microbiota Transplants   R Educational hadenuff29   19h  Body Odor

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=loyIg3tpQKA ... ... I just did my first FMT and it was a good learning experience... I made a few mistakes and a little bit more mess than I would have liked. 2 hours after and I’m feeling strangely calm and happy. I also have a little bit of acid reflux that started about an hour after and some mild pains in right side (feels like stuff moving down small bowel) ... ... I’ll keep you posted with an update in a few days. Doing another FMT in the morning.   [End]
  • How You Become Liable For Federal Income Tax   Chef JeM   19h  B: Son of ”Truth of Sel

This is one of my most favorite ways of clarifying my knowledge on this subject. I highly recommend taking the quiz. ... ... True or false? The testimony of any person that your earnings are derived from federal privilege is enough evidence for a federal court to accept it as true, regardless of whether this testimony is correct: ... ... A) False ... B) True ... ... I got this one correct! ... ... And isn’t that interesting how the system works? ... ... Choose one. The 1099, W-2, K-1, and similar tax forms get their power to become evidence that the earnings declared are income and federally-connected from: ... ... A) The ...   [retrieve this message]
Page 7994 of 7994
1  400  700  1000  ...  7986  7987  7988  7989  7990  7991  7992  7993   7994    

Filter Messages: order by

Selected Ads from CureZone Sponsors: Become a Sponsor

VIP

#1 Rated Colon Cleanse
180-Day Money Back Guarantee. All Natural Oxygen Colon Cleanser. Same ...
Herpes Treatment News
World-First Single Application Herpes Treatment.
High Blood Pressure?
How 3 easy exercises drop blood pressure below 120/80 as soon as today

PLAT

Iodine Supports Thyroid Health
#1 Rated Iodine Supplement! 180-Day Money Back Guarantee. Free...
Free Clark DVD!
An amazing video about the Clark protocol that will open your eyes! And it is...

GOLD

Proven medical anti-diabetic benefits
Electrolyzed drinking water significantly reduces blood...
Proven Candida Diet
The Only Legitimate Diet for Treating Candida in 30 Days
Utopia Silver Supplements
Advanced Colloidal Silver-Mankind’s original and safest Natural Ant...
Proven Parasite Diet
The Only Legitimate Diet for Destroying Parasites in 30 Days or Less

GOLD

Get 5% off Right Now!
Get 5% off anything in our homeopathic health store using the coupon co...
Alkaline Ionized Water
Are there health benefits? What are people reporting?
What Ails You?
It doesn’t matter - this can help.
Natural Cancer Remedies

SILVER

Lugol’s Iodine Free S&H
J.Crow’s® Lugol’s Iodine Solution. Restore lost reserves.
Bad Breath Cure
Bad Breath Cure
Life Technology™
Transformational Technology For Mind Body And Soul.
The Best Years in Life
Naturally live longer, healthier and happier and avoid mainstream mana...

Back To Top How many people click on the sponsord links? Become a Sponsor

Add This Forum To Your Favorites!

Share:  Facebook  MySpace  Digg  Reddit  StumbleUpon  Furl this page  Delicious  BlinkList  dzone  Simpy.com  Fark.com  BlogMarks  Wists.com  Google

Translate This Page:

French    German    Spain    Italian    Dutch    Russian    Portuguese    Japanese    Korean    Arabic    Chinese Simplified

657 messages, 479,638 topics, topics per page limited to: 60, average number of messages per page: 0, 7,994 pages,  29,241,325 page views

"A ship in harbor is safe, but that is not what ships are built for."
~ William Shedd

Image Galler Mosaic Image Gallery         Image Galler Last 30 Uploads
Medianet Ads

$10 off Oxy-Powder®
A special discount for all CureZone members!

Herpes Cure?
Herpes Treatment Breakthrough

High Blood Pressure?
3 easy exercises drop blood pressure below 120/80 as soon as today

Oxy-Powder® Colon Cleanse
All Natural Colon Cleanse. 180-Day Money Back Guarantee. Same or ...

Proven Parasite Diet

Proven Candida Diet

Natural Cancer Remedies

Cancer’s Natural Enemy
Opc Oleander, 15% Discount With Curezone Discount Code Of Lr001

Anti Cancer Medical Effect
Electrolyzed reduced water protects against oxidative damage to ...

Medically research anti-diabetic effects
Electrolyzed drinking water significantly reduces ...

Life Technology™

$10 off Oxy-Powder®

Herpes Cure?

High Blood Pressure?

Proven Parasite Diet

Proven Candida Diet

Natural Cancer Remedies

Cancer’s Natural Enemy

Life Technology™

$10 off Oxy-Powder®

Herpes Cure?

High Blood Pressure?

Proven Parasite Diet

Proven Candida Diet

Natural Cancer Remedies

Cancer’s Natural Enemy

Life Technology™

Donate to CureZone

Guest Book - Liver Flush FAQ - News - Link Exchange - Add URL - How To Exchange Links? - About Global Directory

Terms of Service - Privacy Policy - Spam Policy - Disclaimer - Guidelines & Rules - Forum Trolls - Fair use notice

Staff's pages:  Owen - Wrenn - Maya

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - About - Donors - Stats

Copyright 2014  curezone.org

fetched in 1.47 sec at 4/19/2014 2:31:35 AM, requested by 54.226.120.183, referred by http://curezone.org/forums/f2.asp?f=762 , requested 1 pages during this session, y=25