CureZone.org   Educating Instead of Medicating Like CureZone website on Facebook
Home > Forums4356 visitors online now Add To Favorites Log On    Join/Sign Up    User Finder   Inbox New
The Best Favorites

Newsletter:

Search:
Forums BLogs FAQ Images Health Diseases Diet Foods Cleanse Convert

Mosaic: Messages Across All CureZone Forums & Blogs

Read This First:  Success  Educational  Failed  Warning  BSA  RN  ALL R  ~BSA  ~RN  RRR  RR  Image Embedded  Video Embedded Audio Embedded   Images   Description   Rules
 29,292,027 page views     926 messages     479,985 topics     8,000 pages
New Message Posting Disabled  

Original Forum Layout     Add To Favorites!
Last Message
12m ago
Search:   Top 300
Like Mosaic on Facebook.com
Page 8000 of 8000
1  400  700  1000  ...  7992  7993  7994  7995  7996  7997  7998  7999   8000    

• Rutin's magical effect   seebio   36m  B: seebio sky

Rutin is also called vitamin P, in the strict sense it does not belong to real vitamin, but generally it is still classified into vitamins. ... Functions: ... 1, anti-inflammatory, antiviral ... 2, reduce permeability and fragility of the capillaries, maintain and restore normal elasticity of the capillaries. ... 3, anti-radiation with a strong absorption of ultraviolet and X-ray. ... 4, anti-free radical: apparently eliminate active oxygen species produced by cells ... ... Application: ... 1, prevent and treat hypertension and cerebral hemorrhage; ... 2, treat diabetic retinal hemorrhage and purpura hemorr ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Coffee....   Raider   54m  Adrenal Fatigue

How many here drink coffee? ... How many drink Organic coffee?. ... How many feel coffee is one of the things that caused your adrenal burn out? ... How many have both Adrenal and Thyroid issues? ... How many have gain 5-10 lbs just pure belly flab but are other wise a thin person? ... How many can’t lose weight? ... How many have cellulite? ... How many have no sex drive? ... How many are menopause women? ... How mant have high Estrogen but low in progesterone and low in testosterone? ... How many are taking ACE and also Lugols? ... Thank you in advance   [End]
  • Necessary to test hormones too?   matvei15   115m  Adrenal Fatigue

Retesting my saliva and in addition to neurotransmitters, cortisol and DHEA, is it necessary to test hormones (Pg, T, Estrogen, etc.) as well? It is a lot more money to do so. Thanks in advance.   [End]
    • It can tell you information you wouldnt have otherwise. F...   feo66   108m

It can tell you information you wouldnt have otherwise. For example .... if you are experiencing ”Cortisol Steal”, your progesterone could be low, even though everything else doesn’t look too bad. I had that in one saliva test.   [End]
  • Back pain   ALS8   140m  Back & Neck Pain

Back injuries such as pulled muscles, ligament injury and nerve injuries can lead to life-long chronic pain if not treated properly. ... ... The best thing to be doing is putting cold compresses on it to reduce the inflammation and swelling. This will also help relieve related pain. ... ... In order to heal any kind of soft tissue damage what you need is blood flow. There is a Blood Flow Stimulation Therapy (BFST) that I highly recommend. It is an energy web within a back wrap that promotes the circulation you need, deep down below the dermal level, in order to heal. ... ... I really hope this inform ...   [retrieve this message]
  • My iodine intake and curious about some things...   #183627   3h  Iodine VWT

Hi all, new to the forums, just wanted to share my iodine intake and progress, along with few questions. ... ... I started on 3/27/2014 with 1 kelp with Iodine 400 mcg, Kelp 600 mg, Sodium 15 mg. (twice that day, same amount.) ... ... 3/28/2014 with 4 kelp with iodine, ”” ”” ”” ””. ... ... 3/29/2014 with 4 kelp with iodine, ”” ”” ”” ””. (twice that day, same amount.) ... ... 3/30/2014 with 5 kelp with iodine, ”” ”” ”” ””. (twice that day, same amount.) ... ... 3/31/2014 with 5 kelp with iodine, ”” ”” ”” ””. ... ... 4/01/2014 with 10 kelp with iodine, ”” ”” ”” ””. (Should be 4 mg of Iodine.) ... ... 4/02/2014 with 11 kelp w ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Video Embedded hipaa dipaa hypocritical doo da day   trapper/kcmo   4h  Ask Trapper
  • Add cautionary note to AF support section about under-eating   natway   4h  Webmaster D.

On one of the fasting forums, there’s a cautionary note at the top warning about fasting and gallstones. ... ... I recommend adding a cautionary note to the top of the AF support forum warning about under-eating. ... ... Regardless of the ongoing debate about so-called ”Adrenal Fatigue”, certain facts about it can’t be denied: ... ... ... 1-- ”Adrenal Fatigue” is supposedly a condition caused by too much prolonged stress and some people think ”AF” is just a renaming of the General Adaptation Syndrome. However, starvation is identified as a cause of stress, so if ”AF” is real, starvation would be one po ...   [retrieve this message]
    • I disagree! ... ... It makes no sense to make one blanket ...   Mira528   177m

I disagree! ... ... It makes no sense to make one blanket rule for everyone irregardless of their weight and their health condition. Good advice for one person may be very bad advice for another. ... ... The symptoms you mention show that the body isn’t receiving what it needs and/or has a heavy toxic load. Eating more won’t necessarily help and could indeed cause harm - unless the person is already thin and underweight. ... ... Generally speaking I see overeating (the wrong foods) as a much bigger problem than undereating for most people, ... ... What people who are eating less and fasting must take care t ...   [retrieve this message]
      • It’s not one blanket rule for everyone, it’s a caution to o...   natway   140m

It’s not one blanket rule for everyone, it’s a caution to only those who are under-eating. ... ... What happens if someone comes to the AF support forum who thinks they have ”AF”, but really is suffering from anorexia? How are people going to know that’s what this person is really suffering from if the symptoms are identical? I hardly see anyone in the support forum asking people to be sure they are not under-eating.   [End]
  • Video Embedded The La's - Freedom Song   Bugsy193   4h  Ask Trapper
  • Group Outings & Some Surveys   Simi77   5h  Body Odor

Random idea, but have any of you met others from the forums? If so, do you recall getting any reactions from people? ... ... I have meet several and I don’t recall ever getting a bad reaction from anyone. I don’t know why, but sometimes I think people react to be mean and hateful, moreover to signal that you stink. It’s mostly signaling, not involuntary reactions. ... ... My real question is, if you HAVE gotten responses from others while out with someone from the boards/forums, have you ever asked them (privately) if they smelled you? It would be great if they could detail what it was they smelled ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Dog drank Colloidal Silver   archus   5h  Ask Tony

... Hello All: ... ... ... I am so glad to tell you all that this website has helped me in many ways. Now it is helping my dog, who has lymph node cancer. ... ... ... Today an amazing thing happened which I have read here in various messages. I gave my dog small amount (1 teasponfull) of Colloidal Silver in a full bowl of filtered water. I was disappointed that she stopped drinking out of that bowl totally. So I added a few more spoons and she still would not drink from it. So I got another bowl out and just poured 5 tablespoons of CS in it without water. She fought that also for a while. Then ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Dog attracted to Colloidal Silver   archus   5h  Animals & Pets  C

... Hello All: ... ... ... I am so glad to tell you all that this website has helped me in many ways. Now it is helping my dog, who has lymph node cancer. ... ... ... Today an amazing thing happened which I have read here in various messages. I gave my dog small amount (1 teasponfull) of Colloidal Silver in a full bowl of filtered water. I was disappointed that she stopped drinking out of that bowl totally. So I added a few more spoons and she still would not drink from it. So I got another bowl out and just poured 5 tablespoons of CS in it without water. She fought that also for a while. Then when I ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Perfume (Fragrance) Sensitivities & Chemical Body Odors   Simi77   5h  Body Odor

I ran across this condition while searching for something completely different, but is it possible that some of us release a certain chemical? ... ... We have all noticed that even though there are many common reactions to body odor, everyone is different. What some find tolerable others find intolerable. Some just don’t show (out of respect) that they can smell you. Others act as though you have personally insulted them. Just as human behavior is different, our responses to body odor vary. ... ... Nevertheless, I never get folks sneezing around me. Could it be that you’re releasing a certain chemic ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Very interesting. I actually have severe chemical and fregr...   Hope2012   5h

Very interesting. I actually have severe chemical and fregrence sensitive except deodorant I can’t wear anything that had fregrence. ... ... Also maybe people don’t sneeze around you because you don’t have severe bo and that it’s just underarm odor. ... ...   [End]
      • Thank you, Hope2012 :) ... ... I think I may not be relea...   Simi77   5h

Thank you, Hope2012 :) ... ... I think I may not be releasing the same chemical? I agree that there are folks with worse body odor than I have, but mine has certainly caused people to treat me far worse than someone not wearing deodorant at all and who have not bathed. This always happens to me. In fact, what is quite funny is a woman was sitting next to me on the bus. A public very stinky bus with a man on the other end of the aisle who obviously hadn’t bathed in a week. Dirty nails, body odor, the works. ... ... She MOVED AWAY from me and sat next to him. I was just reading a book, nothing more. ...   [retrieve this message]
        • Sorry to hear that! But I am glad what you are doing is wor...   Hope2012   16m

Sorry to hear that! But I am glad what you are doing is working keep up the good work. ... ... On time I was going to doctor office and this lady was walking behind me and I was holding the elevator and she hide so I went up I guess she smelled me but we both were going to the same doctor because she I saw her there a minute later. ... ... Btw I might try that deodorant you use. Summee is coming and need to get ready.   [End]
  • 8 Ways Satan Convinces You To Question Your Salvation   vektek   6h  Christianity Bibl.

... Though Satan can never steal the Christian’s crown, though he can never snatch him away from the hand of the Father, he is so envious and malicious that he will leave no stone unturned in robbing the Christian of comfort and peace, in making their life miserable, in giving them reason to live in constant sorrow and mourning, doubt and questioning. ... ... Thomas Brooks once identified eight ways in which Satan keeps Christians—Christians like you!—in this sad, doubting, questioning, condition. ... ... 1. He causes you to think more about your sin than your Savior. He wants to so fill your mind wit ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Video Embedded It Might Be Hope... song   vektek   6h  Christianity Bibl.
    • Romans 12:12 ... ... Rejoice in hope, be patient in tribul...   vektek   6h

Romans 12:12 ... ... Rejoice in hope, be patient in tribulation, be constant in prayer. ... ... Romans 15:13 ... ... May the God of hope fill you with all joy and peace in believing, so that by the power of the Holy Spirit you may abound in hope. ... ... Romans 5:2-5 ... ... Through him we have also obtained access by faith into this grace in which we stand, and we rejoice in hope of the glory of God. More than that, we rejoice in our sufferings, knowing that suffering produces endurance, and endurance produces character, and character produces hope, and hope does not put us to shame, because God’s love has been ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Worming Dogs   Ohiogurl   7h  Animals & Pets

I also posted this in the Parasites:Rx Drugs Against Parasites before I found the proper thread... We have a puppy that weighs 55lbs. We had him on trifexis that covered intestinal and heart worm and fleas but he kept throwing it up so he’s off that now and we’re looking into something else. The vet suggested heartgard but I see that’s simply Ivermectin and Pyrantel. My question, can I just buy those two medicines separately in a suspension and give him the dose based on his weight each month instead of paying big bucks for Heartgard? And what do you guys recommend we add for flea control ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Image Embedded Department of Interior’s “Where Are They Now?”   trapper/kcmo   7h  Ask Trapper

... ... ... Tag Archives: Ken Salazar ... ... ... ... Jul 3 2013 ... ... Department of Interior’s “Where Are They Now?” ... ... ... ... SOURCE:  PPJ Gazette ... ... ... by Debbie Coffey ... ... ... Copyright 2013/ All Rights Reserved. ... ... ... ________________________________________________________________ ... ... ... ... “But two of the highest-ranking officials who were subjects of the investigations will apparently escape penalty. Both retired during the investigation, rendering them safe from any administrative punishment, and the Justice Department has declined to prosecu ...   [retrieve this message]
    • “Now I will tell you the answer to my question. It is this....   Newport   6h

“Now I will tell you the answer to my question. It is this. The Party seeks power entirely for its own sake. We are not interested in the good of others; we are interested solely in power, pure power. What pure power means you will understand presently. We are different from the oligarchies of the past in that we know what we are doing. All the others, even those who resembled ourselves, were cowards and hypocrites. The German Nazis and the Russian Communists came very close to us in their methods, but they never had the courage to recognize their own motives. They pretended, perhaps they ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Taking Magnesium and D together   dc10   8h  Iodine VWT

Jack Kruse’s site recommends taking Magnesium before bed and D in the morning because they are said to interfere with each other’s absorption. Carolyn Dean says Magnesium is required for D’s metabolism, and that the more D you take the more Magnesium you need to take (and she recommends taking Mg in the morning and late afternoon) ... ... Anyway, I had been taking Magnesium at night and D3 in the morning before I started the Iodine Protocol. And I take the bulk of the iodine in the morning as well. So I would go a long time during the day without Magnesium. I believe this caused me to be messed ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Support group   jjane14   8h  Body Odor

... I made a Facebook support group for us. Its a very private group no one outside of the members can see it. Its just a page to go to so that everyone can talk and have a better way to communicate with each other: you can rant, vent, share how your days are going etc. I know we are all going through tough times dealing with our problems so I thought it would be a great idea to make this so we can support each other. ... ... I know a lot of us like to remain anonymous (and I'm the same way that's why I made my profile page private.) But I think it would amazing if we could all group to ...   [retrieve this message]
  • essiac tea?   #183821   8h  Schizophrenia  C

Does anyone have any experience with essiac tea for the reduction of depressive negative thoughts in Bipolar 1? If so, is it safe to drink while taking prescribed medicines? ... I have heard about the medicinal value of the tea as a cancer cure.   [End]
  • Silent treatment...............   Corey   9h  Jokes for Adults

One night, this guy come into a bar and asks the bartender for a drink. Then he asks for another. After a couple more drinks, the bartender gets worried. ... ... “What’s the matter?” the bartender asks. ... ... wife ... ... “My wife and I got into a fight,” explained the guy “and now she isn’t talking to me for a whole 31 days.” ... ... The bartender thought about this for a while. “But, isn’t it a good thing that she isn’t talking to you?” asked the bartender. ... ... “Yeah, except today is the last night.” ...   [End]
  • who does what...................   Corey   9h  Jokes for Adults

... WHO DOES WHAT ... A man and his wife were having an argument about who should brew the ... coffee each morning. ... The wife said, ”You should do it, because you get up first, and then ... we don’t have to wait as long to get our coffee.” ... The husband said, ”You are in charge of cooking around here and you ... should do it, because that is your job, and I can just wait for my ... coffee.” ... Wife replies, ”No, you should do it, and besides, it is in the Bible ... that the man should do the coffee.” ... Husband replies, ”I can’t believe that, show me.” ... So she fetched the Bible, and opened the New Test ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Things I Learned From Kids................   Corey   9h  Just for fun

Things I Learned From Kids: ... ... ... ... 1. A king size waterbed holds enough water to fill a 2000 square foot house 4 inches deep. ... ... 2. If you spray hair spray on dust bunnies and run over them with roller blades, they can ignite. ... ... ... ... ... ... 3. A 3 year old’s voice is louder than 200 adults in a crowded restaurant. ... ... 4. If you hook a dog leash over a ceiling fan, the motor is not strong enough to rotate a 42-pound boy wearing Batman underwear and a Superman cape. ... ... 5. It is strong enough, however, if tied to a paint can, to spread paint on all four walls of a 20x20 ft room. ... ... ... ... ... ... 6. ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Second Opinions   UCLA MBA   9h  Cancer  C

We hope we aren’t imposing too much, but we could use your assistance in developing a medical program that can provide access to high quality doctors to people all over the world. ... ... We are MBA students at UCLA Anderson School of Management and our final thesis project has us working with a large hospital system that is looking to develop an online patient-to-doctor second opinion program. They would like to develop a very patient-focused program, so we are reaching out to you to see if you can help shed some light on what such a program should look like. ... ... The survey linked below will ta ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Pinworms Diatomaceous Earth Food Grade Here!   IWantMyHealthBack   9h  Parasites

The Diatomaceous Earth Food Grade I ordered came in today. Mixed it in with some juice and it has kind of a powdery rock taste to it but it tastes fine! ... ... I tried reese’s pinworm, pineapples, metronidazole etc in the past and none of them completely rid me of pinworms and also prevent reinfection. ... ... I hope this works. ... ... If anyone has cured themselves of pinworm with food grade diatomaceous earth, how many days did you use it for and how much did you use daily/everyday? I used one tablespoon today, and will plan on doing that for 3 months. ... ... If I don’t see much results in a week or so, ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Thoughts On The Prolife Movement   nonviolentfood   9h  Abuse  C

’Starseed Transmissions: One never ... has enough data to assign value to any action.’ ... ... ... ... 1. The world is estimated to reach nine billion humans in population ... by 2040. How many trees will be left standing? How many animals’ habitats will have been destroyed? ... Will the violent weather patterns increase exponentially from the crushing human tread on the planet? ... ... 2. Children born to parents who did not choose and do not want them are more likely to be beaten, sexually abused, neglected. Other babies ... are thrown into dumpsters or given to neglectful foster homes whose bottom line is mon ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Image Embedded Roasted Vegetable Lasagna   LuellaMay   10h  Ask Tony

Roasted Vegetable Lasagna ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... This delicious lasagna recipe came in second place at this year's American Institute of Cancer Research annual recipe contest. With meaty eggplant instead of actual meat this lasagna is sure to please meat and veggie lovers alike. It also contains healthy fresh zucchini and lycopene-rich tomatoes. Whole-wheat noodles pack cancer-fighting fiber and hundreds of natural plant compounds, called phytochemicals, which protect cells from the type of damage that may lead to cancer - and you can make the recipe gluten-free if you opt for gluten-free ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Atheist: Do You Secretly Pray To God When You Find Yourself...   waitingonanewworld   10h  Atheism D.

It’s okay to admit you do. You are human and sometimes we as individuals come to realize that life is much bigger than us. We sooner or later come to grips with the fact that we cannot even help ourselves. We come to realize that we need a divine higher power in our life, we began to admit we, you, need God to help you, us. We also realize that others can only help us to a point. So where does that leave you, an atheist? Who do you turn to when all else fails? Are you a secret lover of God because you are concerned or in fear of what your fellow atheist will think?   [End]
  • Image Embedded Exposed: Big Pharma was Conspirator in WHO Pandemic Flu Scam   LuellaMay   10h  Ask Tony

Exposed: Big Pharma was Conspirator in WHO Pandemic Flu Scam ... ... ... by Ethan Huff ... ... ... ... (Health Secrets) An ongoing joint investigation by the British Medical Journal (BMJ) and the Bureau of Investigative Journalism (BIJ) has uncovered major conflicts of interest at the World Health Organization (WHO), in which vaccine companies profited heavily from the influenza pandemic of 2009 and the mass hysteria that it generated. The pandemic led to tens of millions of people being vaccinated for so-called “swine flu.”   Read More. ... ... ... ...   ... ... ... ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Hamas and the PLO agree to form unity government.   johng   10h  Ask Trapper

problems with divide and conquer strategy emerging?  from the NYT: ... ... ”JERUSALEM — The two main Palestinian factions announced an agreement on Wednesday to heal a seven-year schism and form a unity government within five weeks that would prepare for Palestinian elections six months later. ... ... The two groups — the Palestine Liberation Organization, which runs the Palestinian Authority in the West Bank, and Hamas, the militant Islamist group that controls the Gaza Strip — have reached similar accords before that were never carried out. But the latest deal comes as the ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Unrestrained Dogs in Cars Threatens Everyone   LuellaMay   10h  Ask Tony

Unrestrained Dogs in Cars Threatens Everyone ... ... ... by Tony Isaacs ... ... ... ... (Health Secrets) Unrestrained dogs in cars is a potential danger to everyone! It is a common sight to see dog owners driving with dogs in the front seat or even in their laps. Yet, while many such dog owners might never drive anywhere without making sure they and their children were buckled up for safety, they fail to consider that having unrestrained dogs in cars puts their dog, themselves and any other passengers at risk.  Read More. ... ... ... ...   [End]
  • Image Embedded Are You Suffering from Sleep Deprivation?   LuellaMay   10h  Ask Tony

Are You Suffering from Sleep Deprivation? ... ... ... by Crescence Allen ... ... ... ... “I’ll sleep when I’m dead.”  Is this your motto?  Acknowledging your attitude toward sleep and your state of sleep deprivation is an essential first step to a healthy lifestyle. ... ... ... ... Culture has seemingly convinced us to deny the very real human need for sleep. Students stay up late studying or doing projects. Workers skip sleep to meet deadlines. Medical practitioners live with shift work schedules, and 24 workdays. Party goers develop poor sleep habits and risk serious problems ...   [retrieve this message]
  • The ozonater works well. It's a good tool to have.   dpk   11h  Parasites

Hey, I recently started using an ozonater. It’s the portazone kind. I don’t know if this is the best one on the market but all I can say is I am satisfied with it. I haven’t used it to ozonate olive oil. I can’t say how well it will work for that. But, the ozonated water is very strong and it helped me quite a bit I feel. I think it’s a useful weapon to use in our arsenal against parasites. ... David   [End]
  • What is SSKI? High dose Iodoral, bloated, acne   SpitThePit   11h  Iodine VWT

Hi everyone, ... ... First, what does SSKI stand for? I am on my third week of Iodoral and Co-Factors and have had problems with acne, hot ears and bloating. I have gained 10 lbs in 3 weeks. I started off with (1) Iodoral and have worked up to (4) Iodorals to equal 50 mg. ... ... I’ve been reading a little bit about high dosing and am wondering if this would work with the Iodoral. I did test moderately low on my urine test, and was advised to stick with the 50mg. for the next (3) months before getting re-tested. However, with the symptoms I’m having, I’m about ready to quit. ... ... Can someone give ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Worming Dogs   Ohiogurl   11h  Parasites: Drugs

I apologize if this is not the correct forum for this. We have a puppy that weighs 55lbs. We had him on trifexis that covered intestinal and heart worm and fleas but he kept throwing it up so he’s off that now and we’re looking into something else. The vet suggested heartgard but I see that’s simply Ivermectin and Pyrantel. My question, can I just buy those two medicines separately in a suspension and give him the dose based on his weight each month instead of paying big bucks for Heartgard? And what do you guys recommend we add for flea control. Thanks!   [End]
  • Adrenal fatigue and constipation   ArtificiallyWell   11h  Adrenal Fatigue

I was drinking laxative tea with senna as the main ingredient it works well but I know continuous use is hard on the adrenals, so how can I be regular without taxing the adrenals? I’m trying to get around enemas....   [End]
  • Dr. Canez testing I would recommend.   dpk   11h  Parasites  C

Hi, ... I recently spoke with Dr. Canez about how much he charges for his testing procedures. Using his electrical device (syncrometer) and using it to test for parasites. He charges $250 dollars for the test but I would recommend this without question if you believe you have parasites. I received many positives from this exam and I only wish that I actually believed the results and took action to kill them. I don’t doubt that they are for the most part correct. Possibly all of them are correct. Unfortunately doctors may not value the results but my advice would be to simply go to any one of ...   [retrieve this message]
  • What is the difference between eating beets and juicing the...   matvei15   11h  Juicing  C

With the potency of beet juice at play, I’m curious why (if so) consuming whole beets does not provide the same effect. Any answers? ... ... Thanks!   [End]
  • Video Embedded no knock raid   trapper/kcmo   11h  Ask Trapper
  • Advice sought   Raph   12h  Adrenal Fatigue  C

Hi ... ... As a man, in my early 30’s I used to get flushing in the face which an alternative GP diagnosed as low adrenal and prescribed cortisol which worked and I felt stronger too!. ... ... These days I still get fatigue (cannot get cortisol anymore and wanto find a deeper solution). Fluyshing hardly at all. ... ... I take fish oil which seem to help fatigue a lot. ... ... For some reason I also have high blood pressure even though my salt intake is only 2g per day and I am not overweight. Current GP said kidney function is low. ... ... So I tried magnesiium but this makes me very tired, which I read can indic ...   [retrieve this message]
  • LOLOL NYPD craps out at the PR table   trapper/kcmo   12h  Ask Trapper

http://www.nydailynews.com/new-york/nypd-twitter-campaign-mynypd-backfires-article-1.1765159   [End]
  • My Mirena Hell   #183976   12h  Mirena IUD

Hi ladies! ... ... I have read so many of your posts on here and thought it was time to share my personal story. ... ... I had my mirena inserted in May of 2012. My daughter was almost 1 and we weren’t sure if we wanted to have any more. It was great for the first year or so and then everything kind of fell apart. ... ... I am a healthy active 29 year old but all of a sudden I was getting sick ALL the time. I couldnt remember the last time I had the stomach flu but within one year I had it twice for several days each. Colds all the time. I couldnt figure out why I was sick so much. Then I started havin ...   [retrieve this message]
    • What was your Dr’s response to having it removed? Mine doe...   sillyfreak   10h

What was your Dr’s response to having it removed? Mine doesn’t seem to think my symptoms will go away once it is removed   [End]
      • She said it’s totally possible and understands these sympto...   #183976   9h

She said it’s totally possible and understands these symptoms are real to me she just wasn’t sure why it was happening..she was super supportive about it. ... How I look at It is that doctors should feel privileged to work with us so they should listen and be supportive of your feelings and thoughts and if they aren’t then we go elsewhere. I think doctors forget it’s still a business and you can take your business somewhere else.   [End]
  • Skin breakouts!! We do not know enough   Vulcanel   12h  Iodine VWT

Sometimes I see people talking about skin breakouts, when they supplement with iodine. Sometimes people think it is from bromide. What do we really know ? ... ... We know there is such thing as an LD-50 for chemicals, which is the amount that kills half the lab rats who get the ”lethal dose (LD)” LD-50 amount. What does this tell us ?? To me it says there is no equality in Nature, men are not equal, neither are snoflakes, elephants, blades of grass, etc. ... ... So, some people are more sensitive to chemicals than other people are. It is the same also with ... FLUORIDE !! Check out thi ...   [retrieve this message]
    • I think ’that girl’ is me that you mentioned. I’ve avoided ...   celtori   12h

I think ’that girl’ is me that you mentioned. I’ve avoided fluoride long before I started iodine. I only drink filtered reverse osmosis water and use flouride free toothpaste etc. I just need to get a shower filter which I’ve had a hard time picking one. I’ve also experienced breakouts since supplementing with iodine so I just assumed it was detox as it seems to be a common symptom??   [End]
    • I’ve posted puctures in the past of some nasty painful brea...   b3nault   8h

I’ve posted puctures in the past of some nasty painful breakouts on my scalp and back. The more iodine I took, the worse they became. I kept thinking that the iodine had to be doing this, but I knew of was full of nasties from all the Mt Dew and strawberries I binged on throughout my life. ... ... Not long ago, they finally went away! It took nearly 2 years of supplementing with up to 500mg Lugols and 6 grams SSKI. It finally resulted in no matter what the dose of iodine I took, no more painful red zits. ... ... I just stopped iodine for 3 weeks recently. I was eating a lot of mcdonalds, didn’t re ...   [retrieve this message]
  • photobombed........   #89471   12h  Ask Trapper

...   [End]
  • Sighing a lot during my water fast   TheWingman   13h  Fasting: Water

Hello, ... ... I am at day 3 of my water fast (expected time 14 days), and I find myself sighing a lot, in addition, I can feel my bloodstream quite strong beating at my back, when I lye down. I read somewhere that those are two signs of mineral diffeciency. Should I worry, do you thing? I think about breaking temporarly the fast with some weatgrass, as it has lots of minerals, but I think that would be a shame because I expect a lot from this fast, so I wanna do it as orthodox as possible. Thank you in advance for your answers. ...   [End]
  • 10th day on water fast. Blood test shows low total carbon d...   Lenny58   13h  Fasting: Water

Hi all. ... ... Long time reader, first time poster. ... ... I’ve been fasting for ten days. ... My blood test shows low total carbon dioxide level (15 mmol/l). Also, my alkaline phosphates are high. ... Should I worry?   [End]
Page 8000 of 8000
1  400  700  1000  ...  7992  7993  7994  7995  7996  7997  7998  7999   8000    

Filter Messages: order by

Selected Ads from CureZone Sponsors: Become a Sponsor

VIP

$10 off Oxy-Powder®
A special discount for all CureZone members!
Herpes Cure?
Herpes Treatment Breakthrough
High Blood Pressure?
3 easy exercises drop blood pressure below 120/80 as soon as today
Proven Candida Diet
The Only Legitimate Diet for Treating Candida in 30 Days

PLAT

Did you poop today?
All natural constipation relief!
Official Dr. Clark Video Database

GOLD

Alkaline Water Benefits?
Can you get health benefits from drinking alkaline ionized water? Wh...
Utopia Silver Supplements
Enhance Nutrient Absorption with Digestive Enzymes- Bromelain, Enzy...
Destroy Parasites Quickly
Learn How to Destroy Parasites And Be Free of Your Unbearable Sympt...

GOLD

Healthy Weight Loss
”I saw results almost immediately, losing 52 pounds between September and...
Detoxify and Cleanse Naturally
Drink ionized alkaline waters medically proven health benefits...
Aches and Pains?
My Back Pain is Gone!
Natural Cancer Remedies

SILVER

J.Crow’s® Lugol’s Iodine
Free S&H. Restore lost reserves. J.CROW’S® Lugol’s Iodine Soluti...
Bad Breath Cure
Bad Breath Cure
Life Technology™
Transformational Technology For Mind Body And Soul.
Native Remedies - People & Pets
Extensive line of herbal and homeopathic remedies for people ...

Back To Top How many people click on the sponsord links? Become a Sponsor

Add This Forum To Your Favorites!

Share:  Facebook  MySpace  Digg  Reddit  StumbleUpon  Furl this page  Delicious  BlinkList  dzone  Simpy.com  Fark.com  BlogMarks  Wists.com  Google

Translate This Page:

French    German    Spain    Italian    Dutch    Russian    Portuguese    Japanese    Korean    Arabic    Chinese Simplified

926 messages, 479,985 topics, topics per page limited to: 60, average number of messages per page: 0, 8,000 pages,  29,292,027 page views

"Vitamin C is a very effective immune booster and probably the safest first line of defense for infection."
~ Lendon Smith, M.D.

Image Galler Mosaic Image Gallery         Image Galler Last 30 Uploads

Medianet Ads

Donate to CureZone

Guest Book - Liver Flush FAQ - News - Link Exchange - Add URL - How To Exchange Links? - About Global Directory

Terms of Service - Privacy Policy - Spam Policy - Disclaimer - Guidelines & Rules - Forum Trolls - Fair use notice

Staff's pages:  Owen - Wrenn - Maya

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - About - Donors - Stats

Copyright 2014  curezone.org

fetched in 1.38 sec at 4/24/2014 1:14:34 AM, requested by 54.204.64.152, referred by http://curezone.org/forums/f2.asp?f=762 , requested 1 pages during this session, y=25