CureZone.org   Educating Instead of Medicating Like CureZone website on Facebook
Home > Forums3758 visitors online now Add To Favorites Log On    Join/Sign Up    User Finder   Inbox New
The Best Favorites

Newsletter:

Search:
Forums BLogs FAQ Images Health Diseases Diet Foods Cleanse Convert

Mosaic: Messages Across All CureZone Forums & Blogs

Read This First:  Success  Educational  Failed  Warning  BSA  RN  ALL R  ~BSA  ~RN  RRR  RR  Image Embedded  Video Embedded Audio Embedded   Images   Description   Rules
 29,289,482 page views     857 messages     479,966 topics     7,999 pages
New Message Posting Disabled  

Original Forum Layout     Add To Favorites!
Last Message
5m ago
Search:   Top 300
Like Mosaic on Facebook.com
Page 7999 of 7999
1  400  700  1000  ...  7991  7992  7993  7994  7995  7996  7997  7998   7999    

• Silent treatment...............   Corey   5m  Jokes for Adults

One night, this guy come into a bar and asks the bartender for a drink. Then he asks for another. After a couple more drinks, the bartender gets worried. ... ... ďWhatís the matter?Ē the bartender asks. ... ... wife ... ... ďMy wife and I got into a fight,Ē explained the guy ďand now she isnít talking to me for a whole 31 days.Ē ... ... The bartender thought about this for a while. ďBut, isnít it a good thing that she isnít talking to you?Ē asked the bartender. ... ... ďYeah, except today is the last night.Ē ...   [End]
  • who does what...................   Corey   9m  Jokes for Adults

... WHO DOES WHAT ... A man and his wife were having an argument about who should brew the ... coffee each morning. ... The wife said, ĒYou should do it, because you get up first, and then ... we donít have to wait as long to get our coffee.Ē ... The husband said, ĒYou are in charge of cooking around here and you ... should do it, because that is your job, and I can just wait for my ... coffee.Ē ... Wife replies, ĒNo, you should do it, and besides, it is in the Bible ... that the man should do the coffee.Ē ... Husband replies, ĒI canít believe that, show me.Ē ... So she fetched the Bible, and opened the New Test ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Things I Learned From Kids................   Corey   15m  Just for fun

Things I Learned From Kids: ... ... ... ... 1. A king size waterbed holds enough water to fill a 2000 square foot house 4 inches deep. ... ... 2. If you spray hair spray on dust bunnies and run over them with roller blades, they can ignite. ... ... ... ... ... ... 3. A 3 year oldís voice is louder than 200 adults in a crowded restaurant. ... ... 4. If you hook a dog leash over a ceiling fan, the motor is not strong enough to rotate a 42-pound boy wearing Batman underwear and a Superman cape. ... ... 5. It is strong enough, however, if tied to a paint can, to spread paint on all four walls of a 20x20 ft room. ... ... ... ... ... ... 6. ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Second Opinions   UCLA MBA   33m  Cancer  Ü C Ü

We hope we arenít imposing too much, but we could use your assistance in developing a medical program that can provide access to high quality doctors to people all over the world. ... ... We are MBA students at UCLA Anderson School of Management and our final thesis project has us working with a large hospital system that is looking to develop an online patient-to-doctor second opinion program. They would like to develop a very patient-focused program, so we are reaching out to you to see if you can help shed some light on what such a program should look like. ... ... The survey linked below will ta ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Pinworms Diatomaceous Earth Food Grade Here!   IWantMyHealthBack   33m  Parasites

The Diatomaceous Earth Food Grade I ordered came in today. Mixed it in with some juice and it has kind of a powdery rock taste to it but it tastes fine! ... ... I tried reeseís pinworm, pineapples, metronidazole etc in the past and none of them completely rid me of pinworms and also prevent reinfection. ... ... I hope this works. ... ... If anyone has cured themselves of pinworm with food grade diatomaceous earth, how many days did you use it for and how much did you use daily/everyday? I used one tablespoon today, and will plan on doing that for 3 months. ... ... If I donít see much results in a week or so, ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Thoughts On The Prolife Movement   nonviolentfood   33m  Abuse  Ü C Ü

íStarseed Transmissions: One never ... has enough data to assign value to any action.í ... ... ... ... 1. The world is estimated to reach nine billion humans in population ... by 2040. How many trees will be left standing? How many animalsí habitats will have been destroyed? ... Will the violent weather patterns increase exponentially from the crushing human tread on the planet? ... ... 2. Children born to parents who did not choose and do not want them are more likely to be beaten, sexually abused, neglected. Other babies ... are thrown into dumpsters or given to neglectful foster homes whose bottom line is mon ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Image Embedded Roasted Vegetable Lasagna   LuellaMay   44m  Ask Tony

Roasted Vegetable Lasagna ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... This delicious lasagna recipe came in second place at this year's American Institute of Cancer Research annual recipe contest. With meaty eggplant instead of actual meat this lasagna is sure to please meat and veggie lovers alike. It also contains healthy fresh zucchini and lycopene-rich tomatoes. Whole-wheat noodles pack cancer-fighting fiber and hundreds of natural plant compounds, called phytochemicals, which protect cells from the type of damage that may lead to cancer - and you can make the recipe gluten-free if you opt for gluten-free ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Atheist: Do You Secretly Pray To God When You Find Yourself...   waitingonanewworld   50m  Atheism D.

Itís okay to admit you do. You are human and sometimes we as individuals come to realize that life is much bigger than us. We sooner or later come to grips with the fact that we cannot even help ourselves. We come to realize that we need a divine higher power in our life, we began to admit we, you, need God to help you, us. We also realize that others can only help us to a point. So where does that leave you, an atheist? Who do you turn to when all else fails? Are you a secret lover of God because you are concerned or in fear of what your fellow atheist will think?   [End]
  • Image Embedded Exposed: Big Pharma was Conspirator in WHO Pandemic Flu Scam   LuellaMay   61m  Ask Tony

Exposed: Big Pharma was Conspirator in WHO Pandemic Flu Scam ... ... ... by Ethan Huff ... ... ... ... (Health Secrets) An ongoing joint investigation by the British Medical Journal (BMJ) and the Bureau of Investigative Journalism (BIJ) has uncovered major conflicts of interest at the World Health Organization (WHO), in which vaccine companies profited heavily from the influenza pandemic of 2009 and the mass hysteria that it generated. The pandemic led to tens of millions of people being vaccinated for so-called “swine flu.”   Read More. ... ... ... ...   ... ... ... ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Hamas and the PLO agree to form unity government.   johng   63m  Ask Trapper

problems with divide and conquer strategy emerging?  from the NYT: ... ... ĒJERUSALEM — The two main Palestinian factions announced an agreement on Wednesday to heal a seven-year schism and form a unity government within five weeks that would prepare for Palestinian elections six months later. ... ... The two groups — the Palestine Liberation Organization, which runs the Palestinian Authority in the West Bank, and Hamas, the militant Islamist group that controls the Gaza Strip — have reached similar accords before that were never carried out. But the latest deal comes as the ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Unrestrained Dogs in Cars Threatens Everyone   LuellaMay   76m  Ask Tony

Unrestrained Dogs in Cars Threatens Everyone ... ... ... by Tony Isaacs ... ... ... ... (Health Secrets) Unrestrained dogs in cars is a potential danger to everyone! It is a common sight to see dog owners driving with dogs in the front seat or even in their laps. Yet, while many such dog owners might never drive anywhere without making sure they and their children were buckled up for safety, they fail to consider that having unrestrained dogs in cars puts their dog, themselves and any other passengers at risk.  Read More. ... ... ... ...   [End]
  • Image Embedded Are You Suffering from Sleep Deprivation?   LuellaMay   98m  Ask Tony

Are You Suffering from Sleep Deprivation? ... ... ... by Crescence Allen ... ... ... ... “I’ll sleep when I’m dead.”  Is this your motto?  Acknowledging your attitude toward sleep and your state of sleep deprivation is an essential first step to a healthy lifestyle. ... ... ... ... Culture has seemingly convinced us to deny the very real human need for sleep. Students stay up late studying or doing projects. Workers skip sleep to meet deadlines. Medical practitioners live with shift work schedules, and 24 workdays. Party goers develop poor sleep habits and risk serious problems ...   [retrieve this message]
  • The ozonater works well. It's a good tool to have.   dpk   105m  Parasites

Hey, I recently started using an ozonater. Itís the portazone kind. I donít know if this is the best one on the market but all I can say is I am satisfied with it. I havenít used it to ozonate olive oil. I canít say how well it will work for that. But, the ozonated water is very strong and it helped me quite a bit I feel. I think itís a useful weapon to use in our arsenal against parasites. ... David   [End]
  • What is SSKI? High dose Iodoral, bloated, acne   SpitThePit   105m  Iodine VWT

Hi everyone, ... ... First, what does SSKI stand for? I am on my third week of Iodoral and Co-Factors and have had problems with acne, hot ears and bloating. I have gained 10 lbs in 3 weeks. I started off with (1) Iodoral and have worked up to (4) Iodorals to equal 50 mg. ... ... Iíve been reading a little bit about high dosing and am wondering if this would work with the Iodoral. I did test moderately low on my urine test, and was advised to stick with the 50mg. for the next (3) months before getting re-tested. However, with the symptoms Iím having, Iím about ready to quit. ... ... Can someone give ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Worming Dogs   Ohiogurl   109m  Parasites: Drugs

I apologize if this is not the correct forum for this. We have a puppy that weighs 55lbs. We had him on trifexis that covered intestinal and heart worm and fleas but he kept throwing it up so heís off that now and weíre looking into something else. The vet suggested heartgard but I see thatís simply Ivermectin and Pyrantel. My question, can I just buy those two medicines separately in a suspension and give him the dose based on his weight each month instead of paying big bucks for Heartgard? And what do you guys recommend we add for flea control. Thanks!   [End]
  • Adrenal fatigue and constipation   ArtificiallyWell   111m  Adrenal Fatigue

I was drinking laxative tea with senna as the main ingredient it works well but I know continuous use is hard on the adrenals, so how can I be regular without taxing the adrenals? Iím trying to get around enemas....   [End]
  • Dr. Canez testing I would recommend.   dpk   112m  Parasites  Ü C Ü

Hi, ... I recently spoke with Dr. Canez about how much he charges for his testing procedures. Using his electrical device (syncrometer) and using it to test for parasites. He charges $250 dollars for the test but I would recommend this without question if you believe you have parasites. I received many positives from this exam and I only wish that I actually believed the results and took action to kill them. I donít doubt that they are for the most part correct. Possibly all of them are correct. Unfortunately doctors may not value the results but my advice would be to simply go to any one of ...   [retrieve this message]
  • What is the difference between eating beets and juicing the...   matvei15   136m  Juicing  Ü C Ü

With the potency of beet juice at play, Iím curious why (if so) consuming whole beets does not provide the same effect. Any answers? ... ... Thanks!   [End]
  • Video Embedded no knock raid   trapper/kcmo   154m  Ask Trapper
  • Advice sought   Raph   165m  Adrenal Fatigue  Ü C Ü

Hi ... ... As a man, in my early 30ís I used to get flushing in the face which an alternative GP diagnosed as low adrenal and prescribed cortisol which worked and I felt stronger too!. ... ... These days I still get fatigue (cannot get cortisol anymore and wanto find a deeper solution). Fluyshing hardly at all. ... ... I take fish oil which seem to help fatigue a lot. ... ... For some reason I also have high blood pressure even though my salt intake is only 2g per day and I am not overweight. Current GP said kidney function is low. ... ... So I tried magnesiium but this makes me very tired, which I read can indic ...   [retrieve this message]
  • LOLOL NYPD craps out at the PR table   trapper/kcmo   175m  Ask Trapper

http://www.nydailynews.com/new-york/nypd-twitter-campaign-mynypd-backfires-article-1.1765159   [End]
  • My Mirena Hell   #183976   3h  Mirena IUD

Hi ladies! ... ... I have read so many of your posts on here and thought it was time to share my personal story. ... ... I had my mirena inserted in May of 2012. My daughter was almost 1 and we werenít sure if we wanted to have any more. It was great for the first year or so and then everything kind of fell apart. ... ... I am a healthy active 29 year old but all of a sudden I was getting sick ALL the time. I couldnt remember the last time I had the stomach flu but within one year I had it twice for several days each. Colds all the time. I couldnt figure out why I was sick so much. Then I started havin ...   [retrieve this message]
    • What was your Drís response to having it removed? Mine doe...   sillyfreak   39m

What was your Drís response to having it removed? Mine doesnít seem to think my symptoms will go away once it is removed   [End]
      • She said itís totally possible and understands these sympto...   #183976   5m

She said itís totally possible and understands these symptoms are real to me she just wasnít sure why it was happening..she was super supportive about it. ... How I look at It is that doctors should feel privileged to work with us so they should listen and be supportive of your feelings and thoughts and if they arenít then we go elsewhere. I think doctors forget itís still a business and you can take your business somewhere else.   [End]
  • Skin breakouts!! We do not know enough   Vulcanel   3h  Iodine VWT

Sometimes I see people talking about skin breakouts, when they supplement with iodine. Sometimes people think it is from bromide. What do we really know ? ... ... We know there is such thing as an LD-50 for chemicals, which is the amount that kills half the lab rats who get the Ēlethal dose (LD)Ē LD-50 amount. What does this tell us ?? To me it says there is no equality in Nature, men are not equal, neither are snoflakes, elephants, blades of grass, etc. ... ... So, some people are more sensitive to chemicals than other people are. It is the same also with ... FLUORIDE !! Check out thi ...   [retrieve this message]
    • I think íthat girlí is me that you mentioned. Iíve avoided ...   celtori   171m

I think íthat girlí is me that you mentioned. Iíve avoided fluoride long before I started iodine. I only drink filtered reverse osmosis water and use flouride free toothpaste etc. I just need to get a shower filter which Iíve had a hard time picking one. Iíve also experienced breakouts since supplementing with iodine so I just assumed it was detox as it seems to be a common symptom??   [End]
  • photobombed........   #89471   3h  Ask Trapper

...   [End]
  • Sighing a lot during my water fast   TheWingman   4h  Fasting: Water

Hello, ... ... I am at day 3 of my water fast (expected time 14 days), and I find myself sighing a lot, in addition, I can feel my bloodstream quite strong beating at my back, when I lye down. I read somewhere that those are two signs of mineral diffeciency. Should I worry, do you thing? I think about breaking temporarly the fast with some weatgrass, as it has lots of minerals, but I think that would be a shame because I expect a lot from this fast, so I wanna do it as orthodox as possible. Thank you in advance for your answers. ...   [End]
  • 10th day on water fast. Blood test shows low total carbon d...   Lenny58   4h  Fasting: Water

Hi all. ... ... Long time reader, first time poster. ... ... Iíve been fasting for ten days. ... My blood test shows low total carbon dioxide level (15 mmol/l). Also, my alkaline phosphates are high. ... Should I worry?   [End]
  • Video Embedded Demon Magicians: Episode 4   elan164   5h  Ask Trapper
  • Iodine problems   Hamburger94   5h  Iodine

Please help. Iodine is making me lose ny appetite :/ i cant stomach food and it takes me like an hour to eat a couple peices of toast. This happens every time i take iodine. Is this a detox? Should i stop it? I dont want to lose weight bc i am already skinny. Help   [End]
  • ICU- diatomaceous earth with anti-parasitical?   laram   5h  Parasites

ICU- would it be alright to take diatomaceous earth while taking alinia or Ivermectin? Dietrich klinghardt says D.E. is an excellent way to detox all the junk dying parasites release into our system. Would there be any reason not to taking it while taking anti- parasite meds? As always, thank you so much for your insights.   [End]
  • Image Embedded Lavrov: Kiev issued criminal order against civilians.   johng   6h  Ask Trapper

... Lavrov: Kiev issued ícriminal orderí allowing use of weapons against civilians ... ... ... Published time: April 23, 2014 08:06 Edited time: April 23, 2014 13:01 ... Get short URL ... ... ... ... ... Foreign Minister of Russia Sergey Lavrov speaks during an interview with RT’s Sophie Shevardnadze. (RT photo) ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... Tags ... ... Conflict, Crime, Human rights, Law, Military, Politics, Protest, Russia, Security, Ukraine, Violence ... ... ... ... ... The coup-appointed Kiev governme ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Video Embedded NOW I'm happy..   #89471   6h  Ask Trapper
  • Needing solitude and time for work   YourEnchantedGardener   6h  B: Plant Your Dream!

... ... ... ... ... ... Needing solitude and time for work ... ... ... ... Between the death of the old and the beginning of the new, we must spend some ďdown time,Ē whether in the underworld of our existence, or in solitude, going deep to experience whatever that death or ending was about. That is the value of Scorpio. There is deep wisdom in finding our magnetic root with the source of life if we are to live a deeper, more fulfilled existence. ... ... Many are finding a new stability, structure, or new sense of permanence via Saturn experiences and lessons wherever they have Scorpio in their chart. However, other ...   [retrieve this message]
  • from where can we get wrong level of mercury?   thisisalex   6h  Mercury

hey i would like to understand how marcury works? where do we get it from? what is the OK level of mercury in our body? is there mercury bad level?   [End]
  • Image Embedded The Best Years in Life Radio Show for April 23rd   LuellaMay   6h  Ask Tony

... ... The Best Yea rs in Life Radio Show for April 23rd ... ... Our guest today is Intuitive Angela Winkelman.  Angela is a practicing intuitive who helps to guide people through their lifeís path.  Today we will be talking about the many aspects of spirituality. ... ... To read more about Angela, please visit: ... ... http://www.tbyil.com/TBYIL_Radio.htm ... ... The show will air today, Wednesday, April 23rd, from 4:00 pm to 6:00 pm Pacific Time, 5:00 pm to 7:00 pm Mountain, 6:00 pm to 8:00 pm Central, and 7:00 pm to 9:00 pm Eastern.   ... ...   ... ... ... ... To listen to the sho ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Hypoglycemia, Hunger from med changes? Or vegan diet?   SunnyDay87   6h  Natural Healing

Hey guys, ... ... Iíve been having massive issues with reactive hypoglycemia the past month or so.... Ever since reductions have been made in my dose of Valium, and also after reducing my Armour dessicated Thyroid from 45mg (3/4 grain) to 30mg (1/2 grain). ... ... Now, Iíve been having benzo issues since about last September. I made a few changes (only using new pills, not month old ones that had been shaved up, and also stopping Psyllium and LBB, to see if maybe that was interfering with absorption).. so we can soon rule that out. ... ... But for example, Iíll have a meal of: ... 1/2 cup chickpea sprouts ...   [retrieve this message]
  • HELP Pain on right side of Abdomen!   MissKat   7h  Parasites

I have been on a Black Walnut and Clove Parasite cleanse (Sprouts brand) for about 5 days now. I had had a dull pain in my right abdomen, height of my belly button that has slowly got worse. ... ... Today it feels like pulsing, the pain gets strong, then weak, strong then weak almost like the rhythm of my breathing.The pain radius feels deeply internal and about the size of my fist. ... ... I passed what appeared to be a Liver Fluke (reddish swollen raisin thing) a couple of days ago and today what seamed to be a worm of some sort ( 3 inch long yellowish white noodle looking thing) ... ... I am trying t ...   [retrieve this message]
  • unsupervised fast: Signs when I should break the fast? and ...   loversinjapan27   7h  Fasting: Water

hi! ... Iím not sure if this is a popular option, but am i being stupid for doing an unsupervised fast? I couldnít find any doctor in my area and I just decided to water fast on a whim after feeling very bad about my health, I am on my 9th day and willing to go 14 to 16/17 days, whatever I can manage, the thing is I am scared I am doing something wrong. ... I am not exercising, sleeping a lot and drinking about 2 liters of water a day in the last 3 days, at the beginning of the fast I didnít drink much because I just didnít feel like I needed it (drank barely a liter a day) I am 160 cm and ab ...   [retrieve this message]
  • lucky ants......   #89471   7h  Ask Trapper

...   [End]
  • Tape worm die off with gallstones?   Baal   8h  Parasites Protozoa  Ü C Ü

I have been oil pulling for 4 days now. ... Yesterday I got up and did my oil pull and within 10 minutes after the pull my body just started aching. It was like a dull head ache that went through my shoulders. ... Then I had sharp gas like pains under my ribs for hours. I only got out of the bed to go to the grocery store (and thatís only because i absolutely could not put it off another day.) ... ... Oh my gosh I was so tiered and thought I was going to vomit the whole time. ... Once I got home and everything put away I got right back in bed and didnít get back out till this morning. ... ... My skin star ...   [retrieve this message]
    • I wanted to add that I would get a tightening feeling in my...   Baal   7h

I wanted to add that I would get a tightening feeling in my chest. My breathing want hindered, But I could tell there was something going on. ... It was accompanied by an almost panic attack (but I donít ever get these) but I soothed myself by watching a kids tv show (my go to soother when I have stomach troubles is Arthur - it just makes the world better)   [End]
  • How does somebody Pay Off Karmic Debt ?   #1256   8h  Numerology

How does somebody Pay Off Karmic Debt ? 31 = 4   [End]
  • reports of Turkish troops crossing into Syria...   johng   8h  Ask Trapper

... under the pretext of protecting an ottoman era shrine (as discussed in the infamous leaked Erdogan false flag planning session tape): ... ... ... ĒTurkish Prime Minister Recep Tayyip Erdoğan has confirmed news reports that a group of Turkish armored vehicles, along with nearly 300 soldiers, were sent as reinforcements to guards protecting the Tomb of Süleyman Şah, grandfather of the founder of the Ottoman Empire, in northern Syria amid mounting security threats to the small unit there. Erdoğan said the military convoy was bringing aid to the military unit safeguarding the to ...   [retrieve this message]
  • 200/100 BP Reading   Batgirl43   8h  Hypertension  Ü C Ü

My husband has had mild hypertension for many years, but does not like taking meds due to side effects. He had to go to docs yesterday for a pinched nerve and his BP was 200/100! Doc said he needed meds ASAP as he was very close to having a stroke. We both have taken vitamins for several years, but hypertension seems to be the one thing that I cannot find anything that works. Any suggestions? He will keep taking meds to be safe for now, but it would be nice to find something naturally. He is 49, overweight, has sleep apnea and a high stress job. Lately, heís been complaining about b ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Please check my protocol   Allday23   8h  Liver Flush

Alright. I have elevated ALT and AST liver enzymes. I had a HIDA scan done and my gallbladder ejection rate was 46%. I also had an ultrasound done and no stones were found. However, I want to do a parasite cleanse and then the liver/gallbladder flush. I believe that his will clean out my liver which will allow my enzymes to come down. Also, Iím guessing that I do have stones in my liver and/or gallbladder even though they didnít show up. ... ... 1). I am going to take 4000mg Co-enzyme Q10 per day for 5 days straight. ... ... 2). I will also be taking 500mg L-cysteine, 2 capsules 3 times a day every ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Under cleanse at the top of the page the one with coke says...   hanna   3h

Under cleanse at the top of the page the one with coke says it should be Classic coke. ... On the parasites there are 2 views Clark says do it first and Morris says do LF first so if you have dead parasites they get out easier. ... When I arrived on CZ I just jumped in with the flush and read later what else you could do.   [End]
  • Burning Man Organizer Plans "BundyFest" To Mock Bundy   #112033   9h  Conspiracies

Clearly, this Burning Man organizer is gravely misinformed about the Bundy situation. He is the type of person that probably blindly supports Obama. What do they call them? Low information voters? ... ... http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2014/apr/22/bundyfest-burning-man-organizer-plans-30-days-anar/?page=2   [End]
  • How The IRS is Destroying Patriot Groups All Over The US   #112033   10h  Conspiracies

Catherine Engelbrecht gives a heart wrenching testimony to Congress about being being preyed upon by the IRS and other government agencies. Please share wide and far to show support for Catherine and political freedom in this country. ... ... https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=589797007761126 ... ...   [End]
  • raising ph   jman2007   12h  Alkaline/Acid

ph is stuck at 6-6.5 when i get it to 7.4 things start to work better...is there a way to use iodine and salt to get the ph up...tried it got up to 7ish and got stuck again...not sure what to do...calcium didnt help as much as i thought it would. ... ... thoughts...i have alot of gut inflammation. ... ... when i was on zithro, if i drank molasses and baking soda the pain im trying to treat went away..my ph was at7.5 ish then solid.... ... ... trying to recreate what the zithro did for pain now and focus on more a fuller protocal later...thought appreciated. i know its a bit creative...   [End]
    • ... A diet rich in green veggies will raise your pH to more...   grizz   12h

... A diet rich in green veggies will raise your pH to more optimal levels: ... ... It is easy to adjust pH by simple diet changes ... http://www.iconperformanceonline.com/?p=3678 ... ... Alkaline/Acid Support Forum at the Curezone ... http://curezone.org/forums/f.asp?f=739 ... ... Also see: ... http://tinyurl.com/Iodine-PH-Levels   [End]
  • What is this?   Rachel123   13h  Candida  Ü C Ü

I have white stuff in my stool, I attached a picture (not a pleasant sight) of it. ... ... http://curezone.org/ig/i.asp?i=70793 ... ... My diet in the past few days has been only green vegetables, probiotic yogurt, pumpkin seeds and lots of garlic. ... ... My stool has looked like that for the past few weeks.   [End]
  • i'v been Brominated bad from iodinning. have questions   snugglykindness   14h  Iodine VWT

iív got such a bad bromine headache i havenít slept all night and day iím so exhausted and i have my part time job tonight. oh this day sux so bad... ... ... first off i have been using chlorella to get my iodine cause my iodoral has not arrived yet and it seems to really work. i use Jarrow Yaeyama Chloerella and would like to know ur opinions on it. ... ... i have no real way of knowing the safety of it since every single place that sells chlorella says that theres is safe, pure and the best and that everybody elses is toxic, impure and the worst. ... ... i just couldnít wait for my iodoral to get her ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Lynne Farrow, author of the book ĒThe Iodine CrisesĒ sugges...   grizz   12h

Lynne Farrow, author of the book ĒThe Iodine CrisesĒ suggests the heel dosing technique using Lugols for people who are extremely sensitive. Then titrate up in dosage from there. ... Details of heel dosing here: ... http://tinyurl.com/iodine-instructions ... ... Grizz   [End]
      • boy another order it would take about 2 weeks for that to g...   snugglykindness   11h

boy another order it would take about 2 weeks for that to get here. ... ... right now as i figure it being that chlorella has 6 mg iodine (in what ever form) per gram and it took me about 3 tablespoons to get to that super crappy feeling which is 12 grams that makes about 72 mg of iodine. ... ... so when the iodoral gets here i think iím just gonna try 50 and c how it goes. ... ... btw with chlorella being so rich in iodine would it possibly be cheaper or of equal value to buying pills or liquid solutions?   [End]
        • If your head hurts more than you can handle and salt flushi...   Ferventer   9h

If your head hurts more than you can handle and salt flushing etc isnt helping the answer is pretty obvious....stop ramming your head into the wall(ie lower the dose). ... ... Also you cant compare dosing of Chloerella to lugols/iodarol because lugols/iodarol is inorganic iodine/iodide. Plant derived iodine is organic. The iodine docs are always working with inorganic iodine. ... ... Where are you coming up with 6mg iodine per gram? everything I have seen says its 400mcg to 600mcg per 100grams. Jarrow Yaeyama Chloerella serving size of 2 grams would yield 10mcg per serving if we estimated it at 500m ...   [retrieve this message]
          • really that low? i saw it on this site where it says in 2 d...   snugglykindness   161m

really that low? i saw it on this site where it says in 2 different places 2 different things. on the top it says 600 mcg and then if u search again it says 600 mg so i assumed it was the latter cause the former just seemed to be almost insignificant. ... ... also i got super hypo and was freezing cold saturday morning for quite a few hours and then i had a tablespoon and a half of the chlorella and within 40 minutes i completely warmed up. ... ... could that be possible at such a low dose if it was 600 mcg? i donít know iím asking iím new to this so definitely not the expert. ... ... or perhapse i rea ...   [retrieve this message]
          • ah so i think i understand another thing ur saying. ... ....   snugglykindness   136m

ah so i think i understand another thing ur saying. ... ... so inorganic iodine and organic iodine would have different effective doses? like for organic iodine the mcg range would be sufficient while the inorganic it would not and need to be in the milligrams range?   [End]
    • the purpose of the salt is not to have the salt contain iod...   Professor Terguson   5h

the purpose of the salt is not to have the salt contain iodine.. the purpose of the salt is to bind to the bromine thats in your system and bind to it, so that is can be passed thru your urinary system and leave the body..   [End]
      • yea i know thats the purpose but i was just saying because ...   snugglykindness   159m

yea i know thats the purpose but i was just saying because its so high in iodine if u want to make the bromine headache stop and take a break salt loading with a salt that is so high in iodine could in my theory perpetuate the halide displacement and detox causing a loop that never ends, that never ends, that never ends, that never ends, that never ends, that never ends...   [End]
    • if a salt push doesnt do it, youre dehydrated.   trapper/kcmo   41m

if a salt push doesnt do it, youre dehydrated.   [End]
  • America's Middle Class is no longer the Richest in the Worl...   TWLIGHTOF MORTALS   14h  Ask Trapper

... Americaís Middle Class is no longer the Richest in the World. ... ... The Richest Middle Class is in Canada ... ... http://nextbigfuture.com/2014/04/americas-middle.html ... ... Americans must keep voting for Democrats and Republicans for improvement. ... ...   [End]
  • Would liver flush help with these symptoms?   #129278   14h  Liver Flush

My skin itches occasionally, but when it itches it itches a LOT. It doesnít seem to be parasites, took a lot of anti-parasites herbs for a while and it changed nothing. I went for a whole month on a strict counter-yeast diet and it had no effect. It doesnít seem to be allergies, I canít pin-point it to any foods. The only thing that seems to help is activated charcoal, I found this out by chance, when I get itchy I take some and it goes away after a while. I wonder whatís causing this? ... ... Cold hands and feet, during the winter itís very uncomfortable, theyíre just icy, like the heat just d ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Nebulizer questions   jay1220   14h  Colloidal Silver

I am looking into getting a Nebulizer as suggested by you guys here. I am trying to fight off the last bits of a nasty sinus infection. I cleared my upper sinuses for the most part but still have some junk in my throat and lungs. ... ... I got a couple questions does anybody have any experience with the Ultrasonic Nebulizer how do you like it (was looking into maybe buying this one)? ... ... http://www.ebay.com/itm/Portable-Ultrasonic-Nebulizer-Handheld-Nebuliser-Respirator-Humidifier-adult-kit-/291094882061 ... ... I also was wondering if one smokes well not smokes but vaporizes herb is it okay to Nebu ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Iíve used the one you posted. Though Iíve found this one wo...   Esstee   83m

Iíve used the one you posted. Though Iíve found this one works much better if you donít need portability: http://www.ebay.ca/itm/261375286550?ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1438.l2649 ... ... Never tried CS with other compounds myself based on the sensitive nature of the chemistry. Though thatís entirely speculative.   [End]
  • If Nobody Committed Adultery And Fornication There Would Be...   waitingonanewworld   16h  Abortion

Rape falls under the category of ĒfornicationĒ. There would be no need for abortion clinics and their personnel if Godís laws and principles were heeded and applied in oneís personal life. Broken homes and marriages because of avoiding fornication and adultery would not exist. And especially love for Godís high moral standards concerning the sanctity and sacredness of life surely would cause abortions to cease or stop. Unfortunately we live in a world where those scenarios almost do not exist.   [End]
  • Completely alleviated testicle swelling during water fast r...   novamute   17h  Hernia  Ü C Ü

Iíve had swelling of the left testicle since I was about 10 years old, or younger. I always thought it was just bigger. Turns out its not, the testes are the same size. Iím 23 now and the swelling has not increased in volume, its does not bother me unless Iím contacted in the genitals or do any intensive high impact sports e.g. volleyball. ... ... This leads me to believe its not a hernia, since generally hernias increase in size and most cause significant pain at some point. Also I do not have any lump on my groin, except some extra ímassí directly to the left of my penis (communicating hyd ...   [retrieve this message]
  • And the man of all sorrows... quote   vektek   17h  Christianity Bibl.

ĒAnd the man of all sorrows, he never forgot, what sorrow is carried by the hearts that he bought.Ē ... Andrew Peterson   [End]
  • I need some advice on this whole Candida/Leaky Gut thing......   yessir1990   17h  Candida D.

Alright so for the past year I have had numerous rashes on my underarms and a few random spots.Then developed seborrheic dermatitis out of nowhere, which would often be triggered by gluten products. Iíve been gluten free for the most part since about July 2013. I figured they all have to be related somehow. ... ... My general doctor said its just something I had to deal with, no help at all. Dermatologist told me to use Dove Sensitive Skin soap, which works great for the underarm rashes. And an allergen doctor told me I had no real allergies aside from certain dander and seasonal allergy rela ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Have you always been a big meat eater and do you carry the ...   natway   16h

Have you always been a big meat eater and do you carry the belief that the more protein, the better, especially for working out and getting swol? ... ... And why do you think you have a candida overgrowth, just because of the rashes?   [End]
      • Well, I did eat a lot of meat, but it wasnít always necessa...   yessir1990   7h

Well, I did eat a lot of meat, but it wasnít always necessarily red meat. Around the same time the SB started developing I used to to take protein shakes several times a week. Before/after workouts. I even switched to a weight gainer for awhile and got up to 178lbs. Now Iím currently 164 without taking anything. And yes I suspected candida because they were fungal rashes: ringworm, jock itch, eczema, male yeast infection.   [End]
        • Get off all the meat, dairy, & eggs for about two weeks and...   natway   5h

Get off all the meat, dairy, & eggs for about two weeks and see how much of your skin problems clear up because I bet it has been all the high protein & fat thatís causing a lot of your problems. Another side-effect of too much protein & fat is youíre not getting enough carbs and if you look around here, most people on these low-carb style are just getting worse. I was a victim of low-carb and the years on it I developed a slight rash on my arm and once I got off the heavy meat & fat diet, most of my health issues quickly went away, including that rash I had for years. ... ... And donít worry a ...   [retrieve this message]
        • Forgot to ask, are you doing any of that intermittent fasti...   natway   5h

Forgot to ask, are you doing any of that intermittent fasting or other cutting methods to try to look ripped?   [End]
          • Cool, thanks. Iím only eating chicken, fish, and turkey for...   yessir1990   4h

Cool, thanks. Iím only eating chicken, fish, and turkey for the diet and after a week I have already seen a big improvement over the rashes. The SD might take a little longer to go away though. No, I have never done any crazy fasting or cutting methods. Being ripped/shredded was never my real goal. By the way, I think the protein shakes I used to take definitely may have had something to do with all this. Does that sound right?   [End]
            • Ditch all those protein & weight gainer shakes too. Not on...   natway   4h

Ditch all those protein & weight gainer shakes too. Not only do I think youíve been getting too much protein, but the protein usually in those shakes are crap quality protein, like whey, and high-casein protein has been shown to greatly cause cancer in a rat study: ... ... http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Casein#The_China_Study_on_cancer ... ... Best just to temporarily cut out all animal protein and brotein shakes and see how much that resolves your problems. Just try it for about two weeks. ... ... Carbo-load for those two weeks while keeping your fat-intake low.   [End]
              • I see that you mean. I havenít had any protein shakes in al...   yessir1990   98m

I see that you mean. I havenít had any protein shakes in almost a year, however, the skin rash issues still persisted. The rashes have actually been clearing up since I started the dieting a little over a week ago.   [End]
                • Well eczema and candida outbreaks are caused by a weakened ...   natway   59m

Well eczema and candida outbreaks are caused by a weakened immune system, so you have to ask what have you been doing that might be weakening your immune system. Bad diet, not enough sleep, over-exercising, alcohol, drugs, partying too much, can all take itís toll. ... ... I also think excess protein causes a lot of skin rashes like what I had. ... ... Changing your diet like I recommend for about two weeks will be a fast way to tell how much of your problems are being caused by excess protein & fat, particularly animal protein. ... ... If that doesnít seem to help, then I would think itís more of your ...   [retrieve this message]
    • check that your almond milk contains only almond, no sugar....   FootDoctor   9h

check that your almond milk contains only almond, no sugar. ... Also cod liver oil is good, but you need more vitamin A, 5,000 iu for every 10 kilos body weight, up to a max of 35.000 iu per day for 90 days. Get a liver check and drink no alcohol. I agree that you have poly systemic candidiasis. I would hope you could get Nystatin for 28 days at 2,000,000 units a day, sugar free. I appreciate it is hard to get US docs to Rx Nystatin, but it low, low in side effects compared to vitamin A, so please try when you ask for the liver test.   [End]
  • GOOD by MH   MH   18h  Ask Barefoot

Yes, there is allot of BAD in the world, but when you can set your self free of the world, then life can be such a joyÖsure, we canít avoid the germ and chemical warfare, but we can adapt and enjoy a full and wonderful life as long as we have our freedom. ... ... yes our freedoms are shrinking, so that simply means to step up your prevention plans and avoid the world as much as possible. ... ... Many Blessings, ... MH ... ... Just ignore all the stupidity, donít sign up, donít volunteer and tell people to not touch you or mess with youÖcreate your own perfect life and family around íyouĒ. Allow God to advan ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Evolution Dishonors A Loving Purposeful God   waitingonanewworld   18h  Evolution

Evolution is too obscure and is chalk full of inconsistencies. Life with itís many infinite varieties of life forms, visible and invisible testify to a loving, purposeful, and awesome Creator and God (Revelation chapter four and verse eleven).   [End]
  • Fastings   Bonjour94   18h  Fasting: Water

Hi Iím new to this site ... But I was curious as to what you guys think is the fastest way to lose weight. Iím currently in hospital suffering from Melancholia and because Iím on lockdown I canít get to a gym. If I put on weight, itíll make everything worse. ... So Iím considering a fast but Iím not sure which way to go. I want to weigh 55kg and Iím current 60kg (161cm) ... The problem is I canít do water fast because the past has shown that I usually cave the second or third night and then enter a vicious binge/purge cycle for the next couple of days to weeks even. ... So please if anyone knows of a ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Hello! You donít want to lose weight. You want to lose fat ...   Soly047   10h

Hello! You donít want to lose weight. You want to lose fat and leave the muscle tissue :) ... ... If you canít do fasting. Diet wise? Ketogenic diet is ideal (high fat, low protein, low carb). After that high fat, med protein, low carb. They are not the same? Some ppl who think they are doing keto donít really do it since their intake of protein tend to be high = any excess from protein gets converted to glucose to fuel brain and red blood cells. Reg no gym well try to move around, stand more, do squats without weights. You get the picture. Good luck.   [End]
  • What Causes Depression?   waitingonanewworld   18h  Depression

Chemical imbalances in the brain and body; emotional and mental issues; physical concerns and disorders, economical concerns, family and children problems and an overwhelming sense of a loss of control in oneís life; causes depression. Also, not knowing what the future holds out adds to much depression; and even leaving or turning oneís back on God will cause deep depression.   [End]
  • How bad it really isÖ.   #33957   18h  Ask Barefoot

Local adopted twin girls, age 20Ö..1 gets a mild bladder infection. Her mother takes her to the local female M.D. and decides the girl is age 20 and can handle the doctorís office visit alone as an adultÖ. ... ... The evil woman M.D. starts out telling this young woman she needs a pregnancy test----she explains she has never had a boyfriendÖ.this tics off the M.D.----because they make major $$$$$$$ via birth control and harming womenís health so they eventually produce sickly babies upon which all these college educated doctors make their living off of via obama care aka de-population via sickn ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Much Of Religion As We Know It Today Will Be Done Away With...   waitingonanewworld   18h  Religion

There will one day soon be in mankindís coming history when there will only be one world religion under one set of divine laws.   [End]
  • Video Embedded Happy Earth Day!   Liora Leah   19h  B: Mother Earth Heals
  • Why Is It So Difficult For Some To Believe In An Invisible ...   waitingonanewworld   19h  Atheism D.

Just because we cannot see God does not mean He does not exist.   [End]
  • Does the Truth matter? part 5   kerminator   19h  B: Forgotten Words!

Once you remove the truth then all that remains is lies... ... ... Anyone who hates the truth is a liar and a fool! ... ... Once you sink into the mess of lies and half truths then you whole life is forfeit and you may never regain it! ... ... ... What has happened the past fifty years or so is that certain politicians and the mass media have conspired to get many of the voting citizens to think that they will get something for nothing! Which is not possible!! ... ... But greed and self centeredness being what it is; allowed many people to be sucked into believing the lies - the same way Satan got Adam & Eve to ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Longterm...   jsl123   19h  Peeling Lips

Mate seems like my diet theory is all about healing the gut, aka leaky gut.. My question for you is about l-glutamine.. You seem to be into all this natural holistic treatments and since conventional medicine is useless in cases of eczema allergies psoriosis pretty much diseases in the autoimmune stats.. So I want to make sure Iím takeing the best supplementation... Iím currently not takeing l- glutamine should I be? Iím worried due to the reason Iím doing auto-immune protocol and anti-candida diet... Will l -glutamine promot fungus growth? I read it coats the coat and promots healing the ...   [retrieve this message]
    • I would take colostrum pills instead of L-glutamine for lea...   longterm   18h

I would take colostrum pills instead of L-glutamine for leaky gut. L-glutamine can release ammonia in your body, which is not helpful. You are at increased risk of it if your amino acids are low. I had a full vitamin analysis, which showed that I was low or close to borderline deficient on amino acids. L-Glutamine also causes constipation. I am guessing you think you have leaky gut causing allergy to any food you eat. Although I have celiac disease, the test I took in past for leaky gut came back negative. But, I still needed to heal the damage done to lining of my small intestine by avoid ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Do men feel bad when an unborn baby of their's is aborted?   waitingonanewworld   19h  Abortion

Do men feel a measure of sadness over the abortion of their unborn baby? Do they feel regret over their decision to end their unborn babyís life?   [End]
  • Image Embedded Texas AG Abbott to BLM: 'Come and Take It'   trapper/kcmo   20h  Ask Trapper

... ... ... Exclusive--Texas AG Abbott to BLM: íCome and Take Ití ... ... ... ... ... ... ...   1746 ... ...   33 ... ...   5123 ... ...   22 ... ... ...   ... ... ... ... ... Email Article Print article Send a Tip ... ... ... ... ... ... by Bob Price 22 Apr 2014, 12:22 PM PDT 3813 post a comment ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... Share Video ... ... Link & Embed ... ... ... ... ... Copy video embed code: <iframe width="590" height="332" src="http://launch.newsinc.com/? ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Measles Eradication is a Fantasy   kwanyin   20h  Vaccination D.

Measles Eradication is a Fantasy ... Posted on April 22, 2014 by The Refusers ... ... By Charlotte Gilruth, CCH Ė Vermont Coalition for Vaccine Choice ... ... Apr 22, 2014 ... ... Scapegoating usually is an oversimplification of a more complex issue. (1) ... ... Contrary to the stated goals of official health organizations such as the CDC and WHO, measles could not be eliminated even if everyone on the planet were to be vaccinated. On the contrary, mass vaccination seems to be exacerbating measlesí spread. ... ... A study published in Great Britainís Proceedings of the Royal Society (2) found that measles vaccinati ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Deodorants and new diet   Atlanta55   20h  Body Odor

Hey guys! ... ... Itís been a while since I have posted, but I wanted to give a quick update and ask a couple of questions. ... ... Firstly, I had a tonsilectomy a few months back. I feel better overall. But I still have the odor. I think the odor is an overall body odor, plus bad breath, but I canít be sure. I also have a white tongue. ... ... Like many on here, my friends and family cannot smell it, but coworkers and everyone else can. I have had the odor about 7 yrs now. People cough and sneeze a lot around me, as well as rub noses, etc. ... ... I have been doing the anti sugar, gluten free and dairy ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Itís strange that some people keep mentioning sneezing. I d...   Simi77   20h

Itís strange that some people keep mentioning sneezing. I donít get any involuntary reactions like this. I wonder what the cause of that could me. All my my reactions are people signaling to me (or others) that I smell - completely voluntary. ... ... As far as deodorant goes, I have always had a difficult time with degree. Despite the fancy commercials about working better under stress, itís about the worst Iíve tried. ... ... I did see a video (a couple of them) on youtube from people who have had very bad issues with deodorants not working and one said lemons were effective. The other wrote a lo ...   [retrieve this message]
      • By the way, I am all about natural deodorant right now sinc...   Simi77   20h

By the way, I am all about natural deodorant right now since nothing else seems to work, ever. ... ... Itís still a work in progress and I havenít found anything I could recommend, but I will say soapwalla has been one of the better ones.   [End]
      • Hi there! ... ... Thanks so much for your reply. I though...   Atlanta55   6h

Hi there! ... ... Thanks so much for your reply. I thought about laser hair removal at one point, because a friend did it and loved it, but it is pretty pricey. Great idea though, if insurance would cover. ... ... Thanks for the thoughts on the deo - I have tried just about everything, including natural ones, but not soapwalls. So may try that one out. ... ... I have had some luck in the past with what Hope2012 suggested, it does help with the smell, but not with wetness. Still, great idea. ... ... How long have you had your odor, if you donít mind my asking? Can you smell it or tell where its coming ...   [retrieve this message]
        • Hi! ... ... Youíre welcome! I have axillary bromhidrosis ...   Simi77   6h

Hi! ... ... Youíre welcome! I have axillary bromhidrosis (mostly). Iíve had it for over 15 years, sadly enough. Unscented deodorants seem to work better on me, since itís actually made it easier for me to smell my own (natural) odor and I am no longer masking it. ... ... However, I have had success with **naturally** scented deodorants, too. That have mild scents. LíOccitane use to make a great one. Le Couveht des Minimes (natural) is ok as far as scent, but it doesnít work as well as Soapwalla. ... ... I stuck with the natural ones that had generally good reviews, online, at places like Amazon or Mak ...   [retrieve this message]
          • Arm & hammer essentials fresh   Hope2012   5h

Arm & hammer essentials fresh   [End]
          • Thanks for all of your good advice! Wow, 15 years is a loo...   Atlanta55   5h

Thanks for all of your good advice! Wow, 15 years is a looong time to have to go through this. I am guessing youíve probably tried all of the diets, vitamins, etc? I think the anti sugar diet seems to be mildly helping me, if you wanted to give it a shot.   [End]
            • Hahaha, yes, itís a long time. Youíd think Iíd have it figu...   Simi77   55m

Hahaha, yes, itís a long time. Youíd think Iíd have it figured out by now, right? ... ... I have not tried all of the diets for extended periods of time, no. Sugarless and dairy-free diets are helpful, somewhat. But I canít control my sweating (apocrine, not endocrine), as much. ... ... You know I didnít know I smelled before someone TOLD me I did and even then it took me a while to realize it was chronic. Afterwards, I just went to doctor after doctor which is a waste of time. The medical community has not caught up. There are no major breakthroughs for the treatment of bromhidrosis that Iíve seen ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Nice to hear an update! Sorry for the reaction you had but ...   Hope2012   9h

Nice to hear an update! Sorry for the reaction you had but donít be discouraged itís allergy season especially in the east coast. ... ... The only deodorant that works for me is ... ... Arm & hammer essentials fresh. Always wipe the deodorant with paper towel before you use it. ... ... I also had my tonsils removed and I find it helpful in using natural products desert essence with Neem toothpaste. Also I like to use stainless steel tongue scraper. ... Other things that helps me to always have a bowel movement in the morning before I leave the house. I always have a magnesium drink when a go to sleep th ...   [retrieve this message]
      • Hey there! Long time no talk - how are you doing?? Hope t...   Atlanta55   6h

Hey there! Long time no talk - how are you doing?? Hope things are going great for you! ... ... Thanks for the idea about the deo - itís funny you mentioned that - I have used that one before and it did help with the smell, but not wetness. Still, great idea. ... ... I actually have had some luck with the Arm and Hammer solid unscented (antip and deo) and picked up another one at the store. Also, there is an unscented version of the Arm and Hammers Essentials - I will try that one too and let you know how it works out. ... ... These things seem to be all trial and error. ... ... Also, thanks for your ti ...   [retrieve this message]
        • By the way, are you taking any antifungals/probiotics/enzym...   Atlanta55   6h

By the way, are you taking any antifungals/probiotics/enzymes to help fight the yeast? I have found that those are helpful for me as well, and my white tongue seems to be slowly going away.....slooooowly.   [End]
          • I have a white tongue, but not bad breath... Do you think m...   Simi77   5h

I have a white tongue, but not bad breath... Do you think mucus could be an issue? ... ... I know several people with chronic breath odor and they all have issues with mucus... ... ... Nevertheless, I know people with mucus issues, but no bad breath, but I still think mucus is a problem area for people with halitosis.   [End]
            • Hmmm, could be. But I donít normally have a ton of mucus. ...   Atlanta55   5h

Hmmm, could be. But I donít normally have a ton of mucus. However, I do think my tonsils used to contribute, since I had tonsil stones. But, they are removed now and I still seem to have issues, so not sure...   [End]
              • You are probably right. I just noticed a pattern, but I am ...   Simi77   41m

You are probably right. I just noticed a pattern, but I am not the best person to ask about this stuff. I just donít know. I thought perhaps it was post nasal drip because I have gotten that and tonsil stones at the same time. ... ... However, not all breath odor is equal. Itís just as generic as someone saying Ēb.oĒ - what kind? Haha. I hope you find a solution. I new a girl with breath odor (a good friend, actually) that said doctors found too much protein in her urine. I never followed up with her about this, but I always thought it could be why her breath smelled after she told me. ... ... I n ...   [retrieve this message]
          • I take probiotic   Hope2012   5h

I take probiotic   [End]
  • Not Whipping Candida   fconzero   21h  Parasites

Fungus on my toenails really getting bad. ... ... Fungus running vertical lines up my fingernails. ... ... I get it to where things are not bad and then the Candida roars back. ... ... I imagine Parasites cause this symptom and many others. ... ... Only thing I can figure is I have parasites again with Candida, but only possibly the SIBO (small intestinal bacterial overgrowth) that I had 8 years ago. Not losing weight like I did with SIBO in 2007 and 2008. However, I have had this since October and I know the protocol as I have been through this. ... ... I completed the DiagnosTechs GI (Gastrointestinal Panel) a ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Ivermectin possibly making it worse   Xelaetaks   21h  Parasites

So last night on three days of ivermectin it seemed to cause a lot of head reaction. I think it may be best to avoid ivermectin for now and wait to do albendazole rather to avoid that. ... ... Not sure anyone else experienced this but just some ideas.   [End]
    • I had the same problem with the injection, it seemed like I...   Tugger   20h

I had the same problem with the injection, it seemed like I saw allot more die off but the crawling sensation was allot worst.   [End]
    • I did a cocktail of anthelmintics (Fenben, Ivermectin/prazi...   threader   5h

I did a cocktail of anthelmintics (Fenben, Ivermectin/prazi, pyrmantel paramaote sp.) for four months last year. The scalp crawling never stopped, though all other symptoms did and I felt great. As soon as I stopped, the organism and morgellons symptoms flooded back down to the rest of my body.   [End]
    • Xelaetaks: One thing is for sure you are making life very u...   Soly047   3h

Xelaetaks: One thing is for sure you are making life very uncomfortable for them and they do tend to panic like that. I suggest a combo with albendazole and ivermectin. Also you can try to increase ivermectin dose and see if that would be better since there is a limitation reg how much goes around.   [End]
      • Ya. Albendazole is likely next course of action. Have mri...   Xelaetaks   26m

Ya. Albendazole is likely next course of action. Have mri scheduled again, if thatís clear than probably try albendazole. Iím not always comfortable taking it but it doesnít look like thereís a better option really. ... ... If the ivermectin makes them move like that I feel weary to take more too, after some albendazole it may be able to help though. ... ...   [End]
  • On Blasto and gastro enteritis   shroom   22h  Parasites Protozoa

Hi Folks. ... ... The last post I did I was going on about a new bacteria I found in the gut, suspecting chlamydia. ... I am happy to say, it was some other bug...not sure which. ... ... Last week I contracted a serious virus, and it took me down for 30 hours straight. It was the sort of Ēstomach virusĒ one can catch from cruise ships etc; a rotavirus or norovirus something in the Caliciviridae family anyway. ... ... I could not do stool exam during the course of the illness because I was not functional. However, I was able to do direct observations soon after. ... ... The observations are important, because it ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Getting someoneís antibodies could help you fight what you ...   FL 1953   12h

Getting someoneís antibodies could help you fight what you have, but it would not cause your body to make more T cells. T cell suppression is one way parasites have adapted to survive in their host. For plasmodiums, many down regulate the Interleukin 2 Receptor, Alpha (IL2RA) gene. Combine this with partial methylation pathway obstruction that allows more metal accumulation and they have found a way to survive our immunological onslaught.   [End]
  • Gaining weight over the years despite eating LESS and doing...   CGally81   23h  Candida  Ü C Ü

I went to the doctor for a checkup and found Iíd gained 11 pounds since last time. Iím disgusted. Iíve heard that for many people who have candida overgrowth and/or mercury toxicity, weight gain and inability to lose weight is a problem. Well, Iíve been chelating and have made gains with it (my recurrent cellulitis is but a memory, and Iím less hungry than I used to be), but I GAINED weight. Iím upset about this and I donít see it getting better any time soon. I feel as if nothing I do is working to make the mercury/candida problem better. ... ... Who here has LOST weight with chelation? Who us ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Iím in the same exact boat as you ate. Not nlyndo I have C...   AngelofEventide   22h

Iím in the same exact boat as you ate. Not nlyndo I have Candida, but I also have Lyme, Epstein-Barr, parasites, MTHFR and I should be skin and bones. Instead I am grossly o erweight, despite eating a restricted diet. Tested all my hormones and no thyroid issues. The one thing I have found is that I have a majorly congested lymphatic system, which causes me to maintain a bunch of fluid. Maybe look into your lymphs? What you think is fat might be edema or excess fluid.   [End]
      • Lymphs? I donít understand. How would I know, and what woul...   CGally81   20h

Lymphs? I donít understand. How would I know, and what would I do about it?   [End]
        • Well first I would go to google and look at various website...   AngelofEventide   8h

Well first I would go to google and look at various websites that have symptoms of sluggish or congested lymphs and see if you fit any of the ones listed. Also, whether itís a lymph situation or something else, I would find a good naturopath to treat with, who can help to pinpoint exactly what the problem is. As far as what you can do if it is lymphs, I am trying to find out myself. Many people say that something called Rebounding is best, which is bouncing on a mini trampoline, but I am still trying to find our myself.   [End]
    • Have you looked into bio-films on the gut? When candida ha...   Candidiaqueen   7h

Have you looked into bio-films on the gut? When candida has been around for awhile it changes and makes it harder to get rid of. I took Lufenuron (sp?) in February, 2 rounds, and it made a big difference. I lost about 10 pounds of bloat, water I guess. Do some research and see if it fits your situation.   [End]
  • UFO'S , Opihikao , Hawaii , Exposing the covert spraying of...   opihikaobob   23h  Conspiracies

...   ... ...   ... ... MVI 0722  @ frame 6 to 15  a ufo sprayer is caught in the act  (good)   http://vimeo.com/92676450 ... ...   ... ...   [End]
  • ... MVI 0722 @ frame 6 to 15 a ufo sprayer is caught in t...   opihikaobob   23h  Ask Trapper

... MVI 0722 @ frame 6 to 15 a ufo sprayer is caught in the act (good) http://vimeo.com/92676450 ... ... MVI 0684 @open to frame 23 , a ufo sprayer is caught in the act (faint) http://vimeo.com/92676451 ...   [End]
  • Please help. Psoriasis flaring after cleanse   #177348   24h  Liver Flush  Ü C Ü

Its been almost a week since my first cleanse and my psoriasis is very inflamed and itchy. Is this normal? are toxins just being removed? ... ... Also why is it not safe to do one every week? What will happen if you do?   [End]
    • Donít despair. It is not at all uncommon for chronic condit...   RR Educational myroro   22h

Donít despair. It is not at all uncommon for chronic conditions to worsen. Andreas Moritz in his book on liver flushing said as much, and even used the example of a young woman who had facial rashes which worsened and did not significantly improve until six months into flushing. ... ... The reason it is not a good idea to flush too soon is because it takes at least a couple of weeks for your liver and gall bladder to recover. Your bile levels will not be restored, and thus another flush will not be productive. Moritz, who along with Hulda Clark, is considered the founding guru of liver cleans ...   [retrieve this message]
      • Thanks so much. Given me hope. The first time i did it i di...   #177348   14h

Thanks so much. Given me hope. The first time i did it i didnít pass any stones (last week, been 1 week exact) is it ok to do again this friday-saturday? seeing as i didnt actually pass anything.   [End]
        • I would wait for the two-week mark, at least. It probably w...   myroro   3h

I would wait for the two-week mark, at least. It probably wonít hurt to do it this weekend if that is the most convenient time for you, though. Remember to prep properly. Itís not complicated. Avoid fats and heavy proteins for a couple of days before the flush day. Drink some sour cherry juice for a few days. Set yourself up for success. ... Donít fret too much on the number of stones. One of my most successful flushes produced only a pile of tan floating sludge that burned like hell on the way out. ... ... Just donít get so impatient that you are flushing every week in hopes of hurrying things a ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Any cures for dormant yet debilitating case of Epstein Barr?   peachteach   24h  EBV Epstein-Barr

Symptoms are MAJOR MUSCLE WEAKNESS as well as Chronic Fatigue. ... ... Tests came back negative for Lyme and any other issues but Epstein Barr came back as dormant/exposed to yet I have some of the symptoms. ... ... Curious to hear if anyone has had success with any natural treatment for this virus. ... ... ... THANK YOU   [End]
  • Looking for Healing for possible duodenal ulcer with possib...   Grace2Marayger   24h  Ulcer  Ü C Ü

- Life losses got in my way this winter to do a strict Candida Protocol and now I have intermittent abdominal pain that is thought to be an ulcer but may have a muscular skeletal element as well. ... ... I am again preparing a Candida Protocol with the goal to eradicate any Candida overgrowth, help heal hypothyroidism and heal leaky gut thought to be causing me food allergies. ... ... One big complaint for me last Nov (one Iíd suffered with for many years) was rashes. I had been dealing with painful rashes (dermatology defined as Seborrheic Dermatitis) behind both ears, at my belly and sometime ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Water fasting while taking acyclovir?   #183942   24h  Fasting: Water

Is it safe to do a water fast while continuing taking my acyclovir medication twice a day? ... I carry the genital herpes virus and I want to make sure that I donít risk infecting my husband via viral shedding which is asymptomatic. I currently take 400mg of acyclovir twice a day only to prevent infecting him. ... I have also continued taking my birth control pill and was wondering if there are any adverse effects to my fast because of it. I already know that if I use an alternative method I wonít be good about it and will risk getting pregnant at a really inconvenient time. ... This is my second ...   [retrieve this message]
  • All 8 Mumps Cases at NJ College Were Fully Vaccinated   befurther   24h  Vaccination D.

...   ... New York News ... ... ... ...   ... ... ... All 8 Mumps Cases at NJ College Were Fully Vaccinated ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ...   ... ...   [End]
  • Image Embedded Opium cultivation and heroin production in Pakistanís north...   befurther   24h  Drug Legaliz.

May 21, 2010 in Headline ... ... ... ... These photos have been released by the Department of Defense and ISAF over the last few years. Some of the photos discuss instances of troops helping with the destruction of poppy fields. Many of the photos do not mention anything related to destruction or removal of poppies.  Instead, they describe how troops “patrol” through and around the fields. In one instance, a US soldier even seems to be even helping with cultivation. In a recent report from Geraldo Rivera which aired in late April on Fox News, a USMC Lt. Col. indicated tha ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Urine test for heavy metals? Also, weight gain over the pas...   CGally81   24h  Mercury

I went to the doctor today for a checkup. Despite eating healthier and LESS food than before, Iíve gained 11 pounds over the past 3 years. Lovely. A common problem I hear with mercury toxicity and candida sufferers, and I really want to reverse this trend. ... ... But anyway, I asked about doing a test for heavy metals, and my doctor said heíd send away for blood and urine testing - I mentioned lead and aluminum rather than mercury (since mercury doesnít stay in the bloodstream). ... ... Hereís the thing though - I take algin (sodium alginate) every day, even took it shortly before my appointment s ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Video Embedded Psychiatryís Secret Involvement in Military Suicides Expose...   befurther   24h  Drug Legaliz.

... The number of suicides among U.S. military members has been rising at an alarming rate. ... ... ... According to the Citizens Commission on Human Rights, “In early 2013, the official website of the United States Department of Defense announced the startling statistic that the number of military suicides in 2012 had far exceeded the total of those killed in battle – an average of nearly one a day. A month later came an even more sobering statistic from the U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs: veteran suicide was running at 22 a day – about 8000 a year.” ... ... ... The U.S ...   [retrieve this message]
  • 'AF' symptoms compared to Malnutrition/Anorexia   natway   24h  Adrenal Debate

... This comparison is to show further evidence that ĒAdrenal FatigueĒ is   [End]
    • Blurred Vision & tingling extremities are two symptoms that...   #127161   18h

Blurred Vision & tingling extremities are two symptoms that can be caused by either... ... hyperventilation.... or hypoglycemia. ... ... There....I have just proved that hypoglycemia does not exist. ... ... Or... did I prove that these two different root causes can result in neuropathy, which is actually what is causing these two symptoms. ... ... sorry... but you have not ĒprovedĒ anything. ... ...   [End]
      • Youíre rebuttal is very flawed. Youíre talking about two m...   natway   17h

Youíre rebuttal is very flawed. Youíre talking about two medically proven conditions that happen to have a couple similar symptoms. Most conditions have a couple similar symptoms with each other. ... ... Iím talking about one theorized condition with a ton of alleged symptoms that just happens to be ALL THE SAME as the symptoms of a proven condition as if they were perfect mirrors of each other. ... ... The list of symptoms I choose listed 30 symptoms, which is a LOT of symptoms for the average medical condition, and some sites listed DOUBLE that of alleged ĒAFĒ symptoms and malnutrition would exp ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Composing Only 5% of the World Population, Americans Take 5...   befurther   25h  Drug Legaliz.

... While Americans comprise only 5 percent of the world population, we consume an incredible 50 percent of Big Pharma’s drugs, as explained in Jeff Hays’  documentary film,  Doctored . Make no mistake. These drugs are meant to keep us  imprisoned in poor health, not heal us. It’s time to kick the drug habit America. Tell the drug pushers – Merck, Pfizer, Novartis, Roche, GlaxoSmith Kline, Abbott, Astra-Zeneca, Amgen, Eli Lilly, Bristol-Myers Squibb, and Sanofi (along with the FDA and CDC) that you are going cold turkey, and learn w ...   [retrieve this message]
  • UK Government Tries to Stop Soldier Revealing Jaw-Dropping ...   befurther   25h  Drug Legaliz.

... Attempts by democratic governments to ban books rarely work out well.  If the book is banned on grounds of public morality ( Lady Chatterley’s Lover, Tropic of Cancer ), then the writer nearly always wins in the end and the government that tried to suppress their work is likely to end up looking puritanical, cloven-footed and often pig-ignorant. ... ... ... ... ... ... If,  like Peter Wright’s Spycatcher, the book is banned on ‘political’ or national security grounds then it is immediately going to attract a great deal more media interest than it might ot ...   [retrieve this message]
Page 7999 of 7999
1  400  700  1000  ...  7991  7992  7993  7994  7995  7996  7997  7998   7999    

Filter Messages: order by

Selected Ads from CureZone Sponsors: Become a Sponsor

VIP

Liver Cleanse
Eliminate any foreign substances that may be trapped in your liver.
I regained my life!
I no longer worry about having Herpes outbreaks
Heal Type 2 Diabetes
Simple, 3-step natural approach heals diabetes within a month. No side e...
Proven Candida Diet
The Only Legitimate Diet for Treating Candida in 30 Days

PLAT

Oxy-Powderģ Colon Cleanse
All Natural Oxygen Cleanser. Rated Best Product Line by NaturalNews...
Free Book by Dr. Clark!
Bestselling author Dr. Hulda Clark claims to have cured cancer. Is sh...

GOLD

Proven medical anti-diabetic benefits
Electrolyzed drinking water significantly reduces blood...
Utopia Silver Supplements
Naturally Cleanse, Chelate, & Detox Your Body Without Harmful Side ...
Destroy Parasites Quickly
Learn How to Destroy Parasites And Be Free of Your Unbearable Sympt...

GOLD

Cancer: Step Outside the Box
If you are concerned about Cancer - this is a must-read book.It ...
Anti Cancer Medical Effect
Electrolyzed reduced water protects against oxidative damage to DN...
Tired of Parasites?
Find out how to get rid of them!
Natural Cancer Remedies

SILVER

J.Crowísģ Lugolís Iodine
Free S&H. Restore lost reserves. J.CROWíSģ Lugolís Iodine Soluti...
Oraltech Labs
Oraltech Labs Bad Breath Cure
Life Technologyô
Transformational Technology For Mind Body And Soul.
Cancer, HIV and Hep-C Remedy
Proven natural remedy for cancer, HIV, Hep-C and much more!

Back To Top How many people click on the sponsord links? Become a Sponsor

Add This Forum To Your Favorites!

Share:  Facebook  MySpace  Digg  Reddit  StumbleUpon  Furl this page  Delicious  BlinkList  dzone  Simpy.com  Fark.com  BlogMarks  Wists.com  Google

Translate This Page:

French    German    Spain    Italian    Dutch    Russian    Portuguese    Japanese    Korean    Arabic    Chinese Simplified

857 messages, 479,966 topics, topics per page limited to: 60, average number of messages per page: 0, 7,999 pages,  29,289,482 page views

"Some succeed because they are destined to suceed, other because they're determined to."

Image Galler Mosaic Image Gallery         Image Galler Last 30 Uploads
Medianet Ads

$10 off Oxy-Powderģ
A special discount for all CureZone members!

Herpes Cure?
Herpes Treatment Breakthrough

High Blood Pressure?
3 easy exercises drop blood pressure below 120/80 as soon as today

Proven Candida Diet

All Natural Colon Cleanse. 180-Day Money Back Guarantee. Same or ...

Proven Parasite Diet
The Only Legitimate Diet for Destroying Parasites in 30 Days or Less

Detoxify and Cleanse Naturally
Drink ionized alkaline waters medically proven health benefi...

Electrolyzed drinking water significantly reduces blo...

Natural Cancer Remedies

Cancerís Natural Enemy
Opc Oleander, 15% Discount With Curezone Discount Code Of Lr001

Life Technologyô

$10 off Oxy-Powderģ

Herpes Cure?

High Blood Pressure?

Proven Candida Diet

Proven Parasite Diet

Natural Cancer Remedies

Cancerís Natural Enemy

Life Technologyô

$10 off Oxy-Powderģ

Herpes Cure?

High Blood Pressure?

Proven Candida Diet

Proven Parasite Diet

Natural Cancer Remedies

Cancerís Natural Enemy

Life Technologyô

Donate to CureZone

Guest Book - Liver Flush FAQ - News - Link Exchange - Add URL - How To Exchange Links? - About Global Directory

Terms of Service - Privacy Policy - Spam Policy - Disclaimer - Guidelines & Rules - Forum Trolls - Fair use notice

Staff's pages:  Owen - Wrenn - Maya

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - About - Donors - Stats

Copyright 2014  curezone.org

fetched in 1.74 sec at 4/23/2014 4:38:50 PM, requested by 50.19.144.243, referred by http://curezone.org/forums/f2.asp?f=762 , requested 1 pages during this session, y=25