CureZone.org   Educating Instead of Medicating Like CureZone website on Facebook
Home > Forums-1489 visitors online now Add To Favorites Log On    Join/Sign Up    User Finder   Inbox New
The Best Favorites

Newsletter:

Search:
Forums BLogs FAQ Images Health Diseases Diet Foods Cleanse Convert

Stretch Marks and Scars Support Forum

Read This First:  BSA  RN  ALL R  ~BSA  ~RN  RRR  RR  Image Embedded  Video Embedded Audio Embedded   Images   Description   Books   Rules
 243,955 page views     268 messages     64 topics     1 pages
Post New Topic  Post new topic message to this forum by using a plain text editor  Post new topic message to this forum by using advanced HTML text editor called FCK  Post new topic message to this forum by using advanced HTML text editor called Tiny MCE 

Original Forum Layout     Add To Favorites!
Last Message
24d ago
Search:   Top 300
Forum: Stretch Marks     All Forums 
Like Stretch Marks Cures Forum on Facebook.com

• Don't give up on stretch marks yet!   SUGE   28d  Ü C Ü

There is a great product that works wonders on stretch marks and scars, it has great results, this is an untouched picture of someone that I know who has had great results after using it, she swears by it. Let me know if you are interested in this product. ... ... http://curezone.com/upload/_S_Forums/brilliant.jpg   [End]
  • Stretch marks!!!   tainted soul   6mo

First off, Iím female and donít do body building. But Iíve gained a lot of weight over the course of only a few months, and now have stretch marks on my inner upper arms! Itís unsightly and definitely unwanted. I donít feel confident to wear overly short sleeved or sleeveless tops/shirts because I donít want people to see my ugly stretch marks. Itís embarrassing and my already non-existent self-esteem has taken a huge blow, and I feel ugly and nasty. Itís summertime now which means swimming, something Iím dreading as my arms will be bare! ... ... I have Bio Oil at home but forget to apply it tw ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Hi there, if lotion and creams are limited and mostly wonít...   wearyhunter   6mo

Hi there, if lotion and creams are limited and mostly wonít make a difference to you, while having a tight budget. I recommend you to visit this site http://paleoskincareguide.com and have a look at natural skin care using paleo method on different types of skin problems including hair and nails. Itís natural, simple, and uses things that you can get for cheap in daily life. More like a home made skin care. ... ... If you want a quicker results, visit http://pureantiwrinkle.com to see why most creams/lotion is a waste of money due to some dirty secrets in the skin care industry, and you will un ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Parasites in the whole body!!! HELP!!!   selly1991   8mo  Ü C Ü

Hi, Iím 21 and I can feel something moving in my legs for almost 2 years now! ... Not to mention the continuing white stretch marks that I get, even on my knees, and HURT, and come out for no reason. more and more, I even have some on my breasts! and these are strange stretch marks, not ones, that first are red, then white, they come out immediately white! and Iíve never had weight issues! ... I used to have also a lot of pain in the legs, and the circulation, but a natural doctor made it much better with the Zapper! I have the next appointment in 3 weeks! ... I also had a helicobacter, and took an ...   [retrieve this message]
    • The symptoms sound familiar, but I cannot recall the cause....   shroom   8mo

The symptoms sound familiar, but I cannot recall the cause. This is something that a member here named ĒGlaxonyĒ, could probably help you with, as I recall her dealing with similar issues. ... ... Shroom   [End]
    • Glaxony has her own forum, so you can find her there. I h...   linenup   8mo

Glaxony has her own forum, so you can find her there. I have heard of ascaris migrating to the thigh area, but who knows. If you are doing homeopathy then consider taking Deseret Biologicals product called VER which is a multi line anti-parasitic.   [End]
      • [Message Subject Hidden by a Forum Moderator]   shrimpy123   8mo

[Message Body Hidden by a Forum Moderator]   [End]
      • have heard of Ascaris migrating to the thigh area, but who ...   shrimpy123   8mo

have heard of Ascaris migrating to the thigh area, but who knows.   [End]
        • ĒI have heard of Ascaris migrating to the thigh area, but w...   shrimpy123   8mo

ĒI have heard of Ascaris migrating to the thigh area, but who knows.Ē ... ... Lineup, you keep saying this kind of nonsense, you have no credibility.... ... ... Moderator does not seem to like anything negative I say about you. Because she/he likes you. Great forum. Moerdator allows any nonsense to be said by anyone, so long as it is ĒniceĒ ... ... What you guys are doing is dangerous. So many people are suffering because of the kind of nonsense you are saying... ... ... This forum itself is run by bogus people selling Ēessential oilĒ; stop reading this forum, because it is full of complete idiots, and they ...   [retrieve this message]
          • tbh shrimpy, i am more concerned with why you are so at odd...   #155151   8mo

tbh shrimpy, i am more concerned with why you are so at odds with the world around you. many of us on curezone came because the doctors were unable to help us, and your constant verbal assaults and demanding that people go to see another doctor are not helping. i feel sad for you. i hope you find a path that works to enrich your life someday. my only suggestion is that you might try educating yourself, on a topic besides getting a pharmaceutical prescription, and spread information about it. i have gained a huge benefit from nutritional balancing and raw/fermented foods.   [End]
    • Hi Selly, ... ... As Ēgrist for your mill,Ē are you aware ...   shotsee   8mo

Hi Selly, ... ... As Ēgrist for your mill,Ē are you aware of the almost miraculous results many tens (hundreds?) of THOUSANDS of people have experienced, dealing with most of the health issues known to humankind, from ingesting ascorbic acid? ... ... If you are seriously interested in finding a solution to your health problem(s), and gaining greater health in ALL areas of your body, I STRONGLY encourage you to read this article written by Dr. Robert Cathcart, M.D. http://vitamincfoundation.org/www.orthomed.com/titrate.htm ... ... It may just solve some or all of your problem(s). You have only better hea ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Hey selly, i have pretty much the same symptoms as you, i s...   crimson1   8mo

Hey selly, i have pretty much the same symptoms as you, i sent you a PM.   [End]
    • Hi, there are alot of herbs u can try, look on the Ēparasit...   seemekc   8mo

Hi, there are alot of herbs u can try, look on the Ēparasite support Ē forums. If it is.parasites that have migrated to your fat and.muscles u are looking at years and years of.treatment. keep zapping, maybe try a tens electrotherapy unit. It takes tons of.meds and herbs to kill parasites. U are not alone in your suffering.   [End]
    • I take Food Grade Diatomaceous Earth one teaspoon a day. Mu...   No one   7mo

I take Food Grade Diatomaceous Earth one teaspoon a day. Must be FOOD GRADE. 3 weeks and no more crawling, no more people thinking Iím nuts. Good luck.   [End]
    • I am not sure if the movements in the leg , thirst & urinat...   GOA   7mo

I am not sure if the movements in the leg , thirst & urination have the same cause, but if you were tested for Diabetes you were for sure tested for Diabetes Mellitus, Right ? ... There is another Diabetes type which is called Diabetes Insipidus this disorder has nothing to do with the pancreas ... it is involving the Kidneys and two ( very important)endocrine glands the Pituitary & Hypothalamus,Because it is a rare disorder is rarely diagnosed . ... Hope you get well soon. ... ...   [End]
  • Image Embedded Carboxytherapy a underrated Stretch Mark treatment(also wor...   FarFarAway   8mo  Ü C Ü

Thought I would share this so I can have a nice conscious. I am 18.. but I personally since last year have been INTENSELY doing research on how to remove stretch marks. Due to my growth spurt I gained stretch marks on my stomach, shoulders, arms, all over my back, my hips(yeah so donít complain if itís one area)... so I have been desperate. I found numerous things Tamanu oil,Helichrysum, and Camellia oil being the best. They work for both old and new stretch marks they are expensive, but I know they work. I thought about trying them, but I personally am way too lazy and know I could not be ...   [retrieve this message]
  • the best way to tackle stretch marks - this works.   goodzkin   9mo

ok thought i would post this as a one time post for all you guys struggling with stretch marks. please donít ask questions as I wonít be logging in again but I wanted to share how I am tackling them and say that have tried most of what is out there this is what works best ... ... Bit of background: ... ... Stretch marks are a DEFICIENCY in vitamins, minerals (both more than likely), so although they may be caused by weight gain, they are not always and many people who donít gain weight can succumb to them. even those that get them from weight gain likely get them because they are deficient in the ...   [retrieve this message]
  • stretch marks immediately after meal!!   scrable   10mo  Ü C Ü

I have no idea what is going on. I get stratch marks and spider veins after every few meals. It happens immediately after I ate or while eating. I AM SICK AND TIRED OF IT!! Doctor have no idea why one day while drinking a juice nothing happens to me but another day I will get a new stretch mark. DO U have an idea what can it be :(( I was bulimic when I was teen I was chewing food and spliting out I thought maybe my body is reacting in this way :(( Did anyone suffer from similar problem like mine??   [End]
  • Water/ Juice fast & stretch marks   blackstar1   11mo  Ü C Ü

Iíve read that water/ juice fasts can help with stretch marks. How long must each be for this to work? As well, can many short water/ juice fasts (1-3 days) have the same effect as one long fast over time?   [End]
  • can you get rid of stretch marks?   abelajones   11mo

Honestly, have you actually used a product that DID get rid of your stretch marks? Have you tried remedies to remove them? Did they work? If they did, what are they?   [End]
  • [Message Subject Hidden by a Forum Moderator]   #156701   20mo  Ü C Ü

• clear skin   alicektaylot   21mo

Countdown to clear skin in less than 40 days. ... Clear skin | Facial | Microdermabrasion ... Countdown to Clearskin. Safe, Effective, & Clinical. ... Microdermabrasion is one of the most popular skin treatments offered in dermatology clinics, med spas, and esthetician offices. ... Riivivaô has made it possible and affordable to indulge in the same weekly beauty and anti-aging treatments as celebrities. With Riivivaô microdermô you too can transform the appearance of your skin through professional quality microdermabrasion in the privacy of your own home. ... www.riiviva.com ... Riivivaô Microdermô is the ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Countdown to clear skin.   Terressagirl   21mo  Ü C Ü

Clear skin | Facial | Microdermabrasion ... ... Countdown to Clearskin. Safe, Effective, & Clinical. ... ... Microdermabrasion is one of the most popular skin treatments offered in dermatology clinics, med spas, and esthetician offices. ... ... Riivivaô has made it possible and affordable to indulge in the same weekly beauty and anti-aging treatments as celebrities. With Riivivaô microdermô you too can transform the appearance of your skin through professional quality microdermabrasion in the privacy of your own home. ... ... www.riiviva.com ... ... Riivivaô Microdermô is the quick and easy solution to beautiful g ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Real future treatments   abcdefgqwerty   21mo

Its pretty obvious right now none of the creams and tonics work. Even lasers can only get moderate improvement and they are very expensive maybe dangerous long term burning your skin. I asked a very experienced doctor with 20+ years experience in lasers and he said lasers do not remove stretch marks they just moderately improve them. ... Stretch marks are damage to the dermis of the skin which is the extracellular matrix of skin. It seems injections of something like fibroblasts which know how to repair the dermal layer of skin or some method of using dermal stem cells could fix stretch marks ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Stretch Marks Removal   pbdune01   23mo  Ü C Ü

Are you plagued by unsightly stretch marks that embarrass you and keep you from wearing some of the cute new styles of clothing that you love? Anyone can get stretch marks, whether itís from pregnancy, sudden increase in your weight, or rapid growth.  There is no shame in getting stretch marks, but there is no reason to keep these ugly marks from causing you to be uncomfortable or to feel unattractive.  There are several different types of cream for stretch marks available, as well as stretch mark removal by using laser surgery. ...   [End]
  • Prolonged redness post laser treatment   smbmlp   24mo

Iíve had four session of fractional laser treatment and am in my fourth week of recovery. The problem is that the surrounding areas are still very obviously red/pink. ... ... I appreciate that 6-8 weeks is the normal time period for the stretch marks themselves to heal (or least show signs of an improvement), but surely the redness should have faded after 2-3 weeks and not still be prominent after the fourth week? ... ... Iím young, healthy, fit have an very good diet and use aloe vera numerous times per day and so Iíve basically run out of external factors which could be prolonging the healing pro ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Pulsed Dye Laser Treatment   smbmlp   24mo

I am really really interested to hear from anyone who has had laser treatment of any kind, but specifically pulsed dye laser treatment. ... ... I have terrible stretch marks from working out that are approxí for years old. I am in the unusual position whereby the stretch marks are old but are still unambiguously red/purple. Iíve now had 4 sessions of fractional laser treatment and am in the third week of healing from the last session and, to be honest despite a small textural improvement it has done virtually nothing. ... ... I am now waiting for the surrounding redness to heal (hopefully no lon ...   [retrieve this message]
  • DMSO + gotu kola   azala   26mo

I want to try DMSO and gotu kola powder and see if it helps clear my spider veins and stretch marks. ... ... Here is a site http://www.neopax.com/Artemis/rosacea/index.html ... ... where a man cured his rosacea with DMSO and tetracycline and aspirin. ... ... But I want to use something more natural such as gotu kola, a herb that is good for the blood circulation and can be used to treat varicose veins and hemorrhoids. It is believed to strengthen the connective tissue and improve elasticity in the blood vessels. It also helps produce collagen which helps to thicken the skin. Can also reduce stretch marks ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Aloe for stretch marks   cocoandrico   30mo

Aloe Vera products are rich in natural nutrients and can heal and prevent skin damage. Rubbing Aloe into your belly throughout pregnancy increases skinís elasticity, reducing the appearance and severity of stretch marks. It helps with existing scars by increasing cellular turnover and speeding the healing process. http://www.aloeplant.info has some product suggestions and info on using aloe plants at home for all sorts of useful things.   [End]
    • Yes totally agree. Massaging is really good for stretch mar...   daniellemast   30mo

Yes totally agree. Massaging is really good for stretch marks and it encourages blood circulation and minimizes itchiness. You have to make sure you look after your skin if you want to fight stretch marks. Thereís a lot of home remedies that include Aloe Vera and Cocoa Butter. If you want more information about home remedies, popular over the counter products and all things stretch marks hereís a good site I found really useful. ... http://www.squidoo.com/tips-for-pregnancy-stretch-marks   [End]
    • Thank you for sharing this link mate..   stretchmarks   26mo

Thank you for sharing this link mate..   [End]
  • Do Stretch Marks Creams really work?   ptrivedi   3y

Do Stretch Marks Creams really work? With over 90,000 searches a month in google alone for the term ďstretch marks creamsĒ We think that this question deserves to be answered. Are people just wasting their money or can these creams actually prevent and get rid of stretch marks? ... now a days there are many creams available that claim they can reduce the appearance of stretch marks and even make them dissapear. These creams also claim that they can even prevent stretch marks from ever appearing. What we need to ask ourselves is, is there any scientific/medical evidence to support these c ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Yes, stretch marks do lighten and fade, but not all cases a...   #141878   3y

Yes, stretch marks do lighten and fade, but not all cases are the same. Meaning the time to fade and lighten them will not be so quickly as one would think. Chemical peels with acne is the only case in which I have seen this. ... Consistany is the key in fading stretch marks and scars, as you continue applying the cream over time you will see results. ... ... I had success with Excel Skin Careís cream. They have a store on Amazon as well and that is were the best prices are. I continue to use their anti aging serums on a regualr basis.   [End]
    • Iím 24 weigh 125 pnds am 5í3 my weight fluctuated over the ...   MrHorace33   32mo

Iím 24 weigh 125 pnds am 5í3 my weight fluctuated over the yrs so I have the worst stretch marks on my thighs there thick and gross so I made up a remedy ... ... 4 tble spoons extra virgin olive oil ... 4 tbs of aloe Vera ... Sugar ... At first I didnít notice anything than I put it in the freezer so it wud hve more of a merchant texture not as sticky or messy I put it on before I went to bed I woke up and some had faded for complete gone do it once in the morning once at night and they shud fade and up to 6 days shud be gone ... ... After 3 months for me they were gone   [End]
    • Stretch marks can be prevented and treated. Thereís a few g...   #146605   30mo

Stretch marks can be prevented and treated. Thereís a few good products on the market. Tyra Banks, Tori Spelling and Emily Procter endorse some of them so they must be good. More information about stretch marks, prevention and treatment can be found here, I found it really helpful and informative: ... http://www.squidoo.com/tips-for-pregnancy-stretch-marks   [End]
    • Thatís a success story MrHorace33. Congrats to you. Even yo...   stretchcream   26mo

Thatís a success story MrHorace33. Congrats to you. Even you proved that you can cure it your self.   [End]
    • Sometimes they do and sometimes they donít.  It really...   JamesLane   23mo

Sometimes they do and sometimes they donít.  It really dependso n the person. Read a review on a famous scar cream that claims to remove stretch marks within a few weeks here ...   [End]
    • Iíve recently done quite a bit of research on the topic of:...   mrweaveress   22mo

Iíve recently done quite a bit of research on the topic of: can creams really reduce the appearance of stretch marks. I had stretch marks prior to my daughter being born. Mine were so bad that I had a tummy tuck 25 years ago. ... ... That same daughter recently had twins, and her abdomen is a mess of loose skin and stretch marks. I felt compelled to see if there might be a different solution for her, 25 years later. ... ... As previously stated, the success of creams really lies in your skin genetics, the age of the stretch marks, and the composition of the cream. Certainly alot of variables. ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Nice post. I think it is definitelly much better to start s...   sarataylor   3mo

Nice post. I think it is definitelly much better to start stretch marks treatment with creams than to try surgery.   [End]
  • Video - Arms (Just after laser surgery)   biwood   3y

Hi guys just check out my video I have put on Youtube. It is just after I had laser surgery for strech marks on both my arm. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qPg0r37ZfYI   [End]
    • This looks very painful.. ... ... How was this right now?   stretchmarks   26mo

This looks very painful.. ... ... How was this right now?   [End]
    • Hey just watched your video, I am currently in my third wee...   smbmlp   25mo

Hey just watched your video, I am currently in my third week of healing of my fourth session of fractional laser treatment. ... ... I was just wondering did you continue with further sessions, and how many did you have in the end? ... ... I am also curious to know how long it has taken for your skin to heal following a session? Forgetting the stretch marks for a second, how long did it take you for your skin not to show any sign of redness caused by the treatment? For me it seems to take 6 weeks or longer, which really drags out the process. ... ... Finally and most importantly what do you think of ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Video - Arms (Just after laser surgery)   biwood   3y

Hi guys just check out my video I have put on Youtube. It is just after I had laser surgery for strech marks on both my arm.   [End]
  • Stretch mark surgery for dark skin   esa00   3y  Ü C Ü

I have bad white line on my shoulders and i despreate. im only 21 and the skin isnít loose. not fat just grew up too fast. Im tired of it, had since i was 14 yrs old. im tired of hiding behind clothes.   [End]
    • People donít just get stretch marks from putting on weight....   MrHorace33   30mo

People donít just get stretch marks from putting on weight. If the stretch marks are going UP your leg rather than across it, its because your growing height wise. People can also get stretch marks from LOSING weight. Stretch marks are caused simply because of rapid stretching of the skin. Your skin cannot keep up with the gain/loss in body weight and then stretches to fast to accommodate, thus causing these marks. There are lots of fancy (expensive) creams out there claiming to get rid of stretch marks. Once you have stretch marks, you canít get rid of them, you have to wait for them to ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Very deep grooved stretchmarks on breasts, look like deep w...   magicmuggle   3y  Ü C Ü

Hi all, ... I have always had stretchmarks since my boobs grew really fast to an F cup! Iíve always hated them. ... But with weight loss, my boobs have shrunken and gotten saggier and the extra skin is making the stretchmarks look even worse! (Or maybe the stretchmarks are making the loose skin look worse!) Either way, I HATE them!!! They now look like deep wrinkles in the skin, but I know theyíre stretchmarks cos if I hold my skin in that area tight, I can see they are stretchmarks...but itís all due to weight loss! ... ... I donít want plastic surgery/Boob job to fill them out again. ... ... I can live ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Hello, ... ... I would recommend fat transfer into your br...   Kyrakitty   3y

Hello, ... ... I would recommend fat transfer into your breast. The technology is so advanced now that it is permanent. You would need a consultation. Tell the doctor you are not necessarily looking for bigger breasts but want to fill out the wrinkles due to weight loss. That way the doctor will understand that you are not trying to recreate your previous size of F breasts, which would probably not be possible with fat transfer. ... ... http://www.miamibreastcenter.com/augmentation/natural-fat-transfer.html ... ... I had implants removed that made me sick and some day I wish to have reconstructive su ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Having those stretchmarks really makes a person feel uncomf...   stretchmarks   26mo

Having those stretchmarks really makes a person feel uncomfortable with the things that he might do. but a lot of things are now being invented for that. Just try to search it into the web. There are creams, etc for that.   [End]
    • I had these kind of marks after breastfeeding for 2 years (...   ahavah   22mo

I had these kind of marks after breastfeeding for 2 years (bad enough to make my Dr wince and express sympathy that íthis had happened to me at such a young ageí and tell me that nothing could fix it except surgery). Iíve tried pretty much every lotion and potion over 7 years aswell as all kinds of painful aggravation techniques - but found that it really is just a question of massaging oil into the marks twice a day. Some oils work better than others - Iíve used lots and this gradually changed the texture. Itís going to take time. What I found has worked the best and fastest for me is usi ...   [retrieve this message]
  • New product to try...   BlauweWitte   3y  Ü C Ü

Hi everyone, ... I am hoping that I might be of some help. I donít ... suffer from eczema or psoriasis,but I know plenty of people who do. I do have stretch marks, Rosecea and very sensitive skin. ... I have always loved growing and using herbs for all kinds of purposes and I did a lot of research on the properties of plants. I ended up making simple skin creams that used my three favourite herbs and discovered that friends with skin issues found it very soothing and healing. I am not saying itís a cure, only that ... this particular blend seems to make a difference for people suffering from skin ...   [retrieve this message]
    • The American Institute of Advanced Medicine holds the answe...   kaylapaiam   3y

The American Institute of Advanced Medicine holds the answers to your embarrassing psoriasis problems. having itchy red patches on your elbows and scalp; that over the counter medicines only temporarily relieve, can feel hopeless and very upsetling. Seeing white flakes and scales on your legs, scales that itch. The American Institute of Advanced Medicine is sharing their cure with psoriasis sufferers. Everyone Deserves healthycskin and freedom from red patches and white scales. ĒWe succeed where others have failedĒ. Visit our website at theaiam.com we look forward to seeing you achieve you ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Stretch Marks All Over (Guy)   ComputerKid   3y

Hello, my name is ComputerKid. I am overweight, but I have lately been trying quite hard to loose some weight. I have had stretch marks all over my body for a few years now. I am a man, so itís really strange at times. I feel like itís controlling my life, and itís making me feel as though I canít do anything. I have them bad on my arms aswell, so I usually wear a jacket to cover them up. Iím tired of living like this! I just want the ones on my arm to go away, and then I will deal with the rest. ... ... ... Question: Is there anything my doctor can do? Or, is there somewhere else I should go to, ...   [retrieve this message]
    • well there is creams & lasers but nothing that will guarent...   #116990   3y

well there is creams & lasers but nothing that will guarentte they will go away or at a fair price for fine print claims, I have read stories that people have got rid of their stretch marks with natural remedies ... ... excersise is important to un-stretch the skin & increase healing & reguvination, drinking plenty of water & eating a healthy diet of raw foods especially greens, like salads & green smoothies, raw foods maintain all their nutrient value lost by the cooking process, like enzymes, vitamins & minerals, greens also help to alkalize the body (ph balance) vs acidic foods (acid forming ...   [retrieve this message]
    • You can use a cream for that. Try using Revitol. I heard gr...   stretchmarks   26mo

You can use a cream for that. Try using Revitol. I heard great feedbacks about that product. Try searching it in the internet.   [End]
  • help pls!   stretcha   4y

I am very confused, frustrated and annoyed at my body. ... For years Iíve had stretch marks on my buttocks, hips, inner thighs, outter thighs and calves. ... Iím 29 and I am trying my best to stay on a healthy diet to make sure that I donít gain or lose too much weight.. despite my efforts, I keep getting new stretch marks.. the strange thing is that I never really gained/lost too much weight,,, and my stretch marks never turned red at first... they appear first as a white dot then that dot turns to a line and that line comes whiter and more prominent and in a few months it turns into a stretch ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Are you using any skin products? ... ... Your skin is cons...   lonicera   4y

Are you using any skin products? ... ... Your skin is constantly chnaging and growing, to me it seems you lack collagen and elastin in your skin layers that normally prevent stretch marks. That could be the reason youíre getting them although youíre not losing or gaining weight. ... You should try to apply some stretch mark prevention cream first, or some home remedies like aloe vera and olive oil etc.. ... You can find more info here: http://howtogetridofstretchmarkseasy.com   [End]
    • They could be related & some professionals believe to be re...   Mandy1986   3y

They could be related & some professionals believe to be related to hormones, you might want to get your hormone levels checked by a doctor, other signs of hormone imbalances could be hirsutism & iregular monthly cycles. ... ... There are some natural herbs that help to balance hormones as well as the raw food diet that helps to fix & heal the bodies natural homeostasis to the way the body should function by giving the body what it needs to function properly & release the toxions that mess with the bodies natural functions.   [End]
    • I read on earth clinic that vickís vapor rub can fade stre...   ndscott   3y

I read on earth clinic that vickís vapor rub can fade stretch marks. Iíve been trying it for about a week, havenít really noticed a difference, but Iím sure it will take a while. Another woman posted that coconut oil helped fade hers, extra virgin coconut oil from a health food store.   [End]
    • Maybe you are losing a lot of weight above normal. If you a...   stretchmarks   26mo

Maybe you are losing a lot of weight above normal. If you are having problems with stretchmarks then try using products like creams that can prevent those for appearing.   [End]
  • I have soooooooo many stretch marks!!! :(   uglybody   4y

I am 24 years old. Female and Ive never been pregnant. Yet I have stretch marks every where!!!!!!!!!!! all over my chest, all over my stomach, pubic area, inner thighs, butt, upper arms and on my back! I canít take it any more! Please someone help me. I am 5í4 135lbs. I use to be 180 lbs and i am sure that was the cause of my stretch marks. I wake up thinking about my ugly body and go to sleep thinking about it. I am sooo unhappy. I feel that i constantly have to keep my body covered. This is unfair to me when I just want to wear a tank top or shorts. Bleck, i feel sooo gross. Please, what ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Honey, I feel your pain. I developed stretch marks while go...   Fredericka   4y

Honey, I feel your pain. I developed stretch marks while going through a growth spurt when I was about twelve or thirteen.I developed stretch marks on my calves, my buttocks, and the back of my leg.During my pregnancy, I developed even more stretch marks. Now I have them on my breasts, my stomach, waist, upper thighs. Not to mention I got even worse stretch marks on my butt and the backs of my legs. Iím twenty five going on twenty six so Iíve spent the best portion of my twenties not wearing shorts,dresses, bathing suits and not being very comfortable during the hot summer months. Itís eve ...   [retrieve this message]
    • hi, ... i know how you feel. I think every day about how un...   becca125   4y

hi, ... i know how you feel. I think every day about how unfair it is that I have this skin condition, stretch marks, yet have not ĒearnedĒ them through child birth. Iím 26 and have extensive stretch marks on my lower sides, hips, buttocks, inner thighs and calfs. Iíve often felt, how can anybody accept me and love me for who I am? so far iíve tried trilastin and retin a with marginal results. I really would just like to converse with someone like me who is suffering with the same problem. what have you tried? please get back to me ... ... Becca ...   [End]
    • Have you tried to surf the net for your problem? I can prov...   ReetaB   4y

Have you tried to surf the net for your problem? I can provide you one link http://www.stretchmarksguru.com/. Tell me if it helps. ... ... I followed tips from this site and my case is improving.   [End]
    • Hey there, ... sorry to hear that you are so unhappy becaus...   lonicera   4y

Hey there, ... sorry to hear that you are so unhappy because of your stretch marks. Yes, they are ugly, and make you feel bad about your body. ... However, it is not impossible to get rid of them, the only thing you need is a little patience and consistency in your treatment. There are high quality creams that can help you in a period of a month or two, but you must use them regularly, not expect that they will fade away after one treatment. ... I used the Revitol stretch mark cream, and they faded almost completely after six weeks, but I used it everyday, three times a day.. you may find more abo ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Thereís something u can do, but itís expensive and very pai...   stretcha   4y

Thereís something u can do, but itís expensive and very painful (even if the site says its not, it is very painful!!). ... THereís a new treatment called carboxytherapy. ... Iím attaching the site for this:http://www.carboxytherapy.com/ ... ... ... It doesnt remove stretch marks, but it blends them with the skin, and decreases their size, so they become alot lets visible (50-60% improvement) after around 5-10 treatments- depends on how ur body reacts). ... ...   [End]
    • What you said about your stretch marks just totally echoed ...   TimeTower21   3y

What you said about your stretch marks just totally echoed what I hear in my head all the time. I have the same exact thing going on, even how I got them. I use to weigh 200 lbs. in highschool, then focused on losing the weight and now Iím 125 lbs. They are ALL over my body. My upper arms, legs (everywhere on my legs!) my back, my boobs (which also got small when I lost the weight, so along with being small, they also have stretch marks lol!) Needless to say, they cover my body like a road map. Iím 23 years old and have dealt with it since 17 when I lost the weight. I tried creams, lotions ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Its really a bad thing having those stretchmarks in your bo...   stretchmarks   26mo

Its really a bad thing having those stretchmarks in your body. good thing is that a lot of cure are now being develop to cure cases like yours. On thing I heard is Revitol Stretch Marks Cream. I heard good feedbacks on that product.   [End]
  • Stretch Marks Are destroying my self image.. HELP!!!!   senor stretch   5y

So here is the long and short of it. i was always athletic and toned. am a good looking young man (20) and have always been successful with ladies. i went to college, and like many put on the freshmen 15, but for me it was more like freshmen 20, then i went to rehab and quit drinking and started compulsivly eating and now am topping the scales at 208 lbs, i am 6 feet tall. (i feel and look good around 185 Lbs.). all that weight is in my gut and i have what look like huge red pregnancy stretch marks. i have been going to the gym and moisturizing every day and even while i lose weight new ma ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Hai! you can use vitamin E oil it will fade away the marks ...   sakthi   5y

Hai! you can use vitamin E oil it will fade away the marks day by day.Regular use of vitamin E oil will help you, that may be on daily basis 2 times a day or more as you like.   [End]
    • I had stretch marks all over my body and no cream ever help...   worldharmony   4y

I had stretch marks all over my body and no cream ever helped so, I researched how do we get stretch marks and found out that they are basically scars from stretching that healed and now all those dead skin cells that connect the tissue are stuck on the top layer and thatís why we look like zebras. ... Only way to loose them is to shed those old dead skin cells which you can do at the spa and will cost you $200 per treatment or you can do it at home cheaply but you need to be disciplined. Creams that come with those abrading crystals that shed dead cells can be very expensive and you donít g ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Remove Stretch Marks   rjd1265   5y

Has anyone visited this site when looking to remove stretch marks? ... ... It looks trust worthy but you never know. They have a "trusted site" symbol on the site and when i did a search for the site name, there was only possitive feedback. Anyone else see this... ... ...   ...   [End]
    • Use home remedial products for Stretch marks Treatment. Ma...   lacyje   5y

Use home remedial products for Stretch marks Treatment. Make use of the mixture of vitamin E, olive oil and aloevera gel on the stretch marks. Use it continuusly for a month and soon you will find that marks has got light. ... These are best Stretch Marks Treatment.   [End]
    • I had stretch marks all over my body and no cream ever hel...   #128672   4y

I had stretch marks all over my body and no cream ever helped so, I researched how do we get stretch marks and found out that they are basically scars from stretching that healed and now all those dead skin cells that connect the tissue are stuck on the top layer and thatís why we look like zebras.  ...   [End]
    • Stretchmarks are quiet few no. If cream is not working in y...   stretchmarks   26mo

Stretchmarks are quiet few no. If cream is not working in your case, you may also try a light treatment about that in a hospital. But if creams are available in your place, just continue applying it and you will see the results after a long time.   [End]
  • scar removal   Harrington   5y  Ü C Ü

Have anyone ever gotten rid of fairly flat, white scars? ... ... Any suggestions? ... ... Thank you.   [End]
  • stretch marks   #116403   5y

so i recently discovered some stretch marks on my thigh/butt. i am 17 years old and i am NOT pregnant and i have not recenttly gained or lost a lot of weight. i maintain my weight. i recently started using a skin firming lotion to get rid of some cellulite in the same area as the stretch marks. they are not too severe and they are white but i dont know if they started out more red and i just didnt notice or if they just appeared like this. i dont know why i am getting these marks but i was wondering if it could be from the lotion. if it is, should i stop using it or continue. some peop ...   [retrieve this message]
    • If you unable to get rid of your stretch mark then you can ...   juicy5   5y

If you unable to get rid of your stretch mark then you can without hesitantly opt for home remedies for stretch mark removal like you can apply Aloe Vera gel on the stretch mark influenced area, since it is considered to be helpful in fighting stretch marks.Regular exercise is a must to throw out stretch marks.   [End]
      • Actually,I found this site by chance, it gives away free t...   joyner.sarah   5y

Actually,I found this site by chance, it gives away free trial. ... ... Sign for their free trial from Celtrixa and got the trial set from them last week. It ... ... seems to work, the marks are more than 50% gone now. ... ... I am waiting for the other free stretch marks creams to arrive. ... ... ... This is the site where I got my free trial kit from http://tinyurl.com/mno9md ... ... Sarah   [End]
    • Ya i am totally satisfied with you.I am also facing the sam...   amritaarora01   5y

Ya i am totally satisfied with you.I am also facing the same problem.and very tensed about it.After a number of recognition i have found the best result for Stretch Mark Removel.   [End]
    • you can try this site for stretch mark removal. It seems l...   rjd1265   5y

you can try this site for stretch mark removal. It seems like a legit site. ... ... Skin tighting lotion is ok and it did work for me but an acutall stretch mark cream worked the best. ... ...   ... ... Good Luck! ...   [End]
    • Eat healthy, meals with high in vitamin C, E and zinc to ke...   Horace33   3y

Eat healthy, meals with high in vitamin C, E and zinc to keep the skin healthy and supple, allowing it to heal from massive stretching. Some foods that contain these nutrients are: wheat bran, nuts and berries. Drinking water. Eight to ten glasses a day will keep your skin soft and flexible. Catch all these and skin quickly develop amazing progress. ... ... ... ... Read our exclusive reviews on how to get rid of stretch marks using creams!   [End]
  • "zipper skin"   board_angel07   5y  Ü C Ü

Ok well im 21, and i had my son a little over five years ago, i have tried tons of things to get rid of my strestch marks, now they are pretty much old stretch marks but i with every thing i have tried, they have faded almost completely away and with a little tan i cant even see them in the mirror, but my poblem is the textur of my skin where the marks are, ive heard it called ĒelephantĒ or ĒzipperĒ skin, has any one found a way to improve this? i exfiliate daily as well as use a lotion once a day, and massage my problem areas with bio oil after every shower, my skin has gotten better and ...   [retrieve this message]
    • There is a new therapy I believe its called oxygen therapy ...   spanishfly77   4y

There is a new therapy I believe its called oxygen therapy where the doctor/esthetician injects oxygen into your skin. It takes a few sessions but its suppose to eliminate stretchmarks, I saw the before & after pictures--they were pretty convincing. I would love to do the procedure myself, however its most likey pretty pricy.   [End]
  • Stretch MArks Bio Oil X TRILASTIN   Lais   5y

Hello! ... I have done everything I could to avoid stretch marks during my pregnancy. ... I had nightmares about it the whole 9 months. ... I drink 2 liters of water everyday, eat really healthy, exercise 4 times a week, gained 30 pounds during 9 months and I use a body wash with vitamin A ans E everyday, use Cocoa butter for stretch marks all over the body twice a day, Bio Oil on my boobs, belly and butt 3 to 5 days a day. ... In my first trimester until I was 5 months pregnant, I used regular cooca butter, only. ... Plus, my mom got pregnant 3 times and had no stretch marks at all. ... I have a couple wee ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Will i get stretch marks?   kittenteets   5y

Hi im just curious.. when i was a teenage i got stretch marks on my boobs and hips does this mean i will get them when i fall pregnant? i am very slim and a exercise nut, i have pale skin... ... ... would appreciate other peoples info ... ... cheers Bec   [End]
    • I cannot answer that, but I can tell what happened to me. ....   Lais   5y

I cannot answer that, but I can tell what happened to me. ... I got stretch marks all over my body when i was a teenager. i was 11 at the time and now i am 22. most of them faded and you are not able to see. (the one on my legs and butt) the bad bad ones are still there, over 10 years passed by and they are still red and purple (on my boobs). ... I am 9 months pregnant and I had nightmares about stretch marks the whole 9 months. ... I gained 30 pounds, I exercise at least 4 times a week, I drink 2 liters of water everyday (about 8 glasses) I eat super healthy, veggies, fruits everyday. And plus .. ...   [retrieve this message]
    • when you do get pregnant just use a stretch mark prevention...   rjd1265   5y

when you do get pregnant just use a stretch mark prevention cream and that will help. Here is a helpful site remove stretch marks or prevent them during pregnancy. ...   [End]
    • After reading a lot of stretchmarks problems, I remembered ...   Sandy24   26mo

After reading a lot of stretchmarks problems, I remembered that stretchmarks is a result of skin tissues that are expanding. Apparently if you will get pregnant, you will have that possibility. As much as possible you can try products that may prevent those during your pregnancy in the future.   [End]
  • Stretch marks   kelly16   5y

Hi all, ... ... Iam new to this site and dont really know how to work it yet! Anyway, Iam 21 years old and have a MAJOR problems with stretchmarks. I have been thinking about JEAN WUíS home remedy, and would like honest opinions. I know its cheap and i have nothing to lose, but I just want to know from real ppl does it work! thank you soooo much iam sooo desperate! =)   [End]
  • am i sick?   mindpower   5y  Ü C Ü

hi everyone, im currently in lentil fasting, where in im giving up the meats, although i wasnít consuming meats i was over eating other stuff too im counting my calories and i know for sure that im in 1500 or over calories a day plus i dont exercise, anyhow i felt very weak and im getting light headed i felt like im gonna paint out, i really dont know whats going on, im scared , im just hoping that its all because i dont have enough protein from meat ... ... ... please help me, thanks in advance   [End]
    • Late reply, sorry   Maverick494   5y

Hey, ... ... Sorry for the late reply. It must be frustrating posting about a situation that scares you and then have noone reply to it. ... ... I have to be honest with you that Iím not familiar with the lentil fast youíre currently on. However, reading about the discomfort youíre currently experiencing, I think itís safe to say itís best if you stop the fast. Especially if you feel lightheaded. ... ... Myself, Iím not really for fasting on one food. Lentils are healthy, but not nutritious enough to sustain you on for long periods of time. I recommend juice fasts over this one because you are will still ...   [retrieve this message]
  • dermal roller   mbandino   5y

Has anyone had success with a dermal roller? Seems scary to bleed...but maybe it works.   [End]
  • Image Embedded Home, herbal and natural help for scars and stretch marks   RRR Dquixote1217   5y  Ü C Ü

from The Best Years in Life Remedies Section: ... Remedies for Scars and Stretch Marks ... ... ... ...   ... ...   ... ...   ... ... ... by Tony Isaacs ... ... ... Before opting for cosmetic surgery, chemical peels or botox, consider these safer options: ... ... l      Vitamin K.  Apply Vitamin K cream topically to stretch marks or other scars (this vitamin is not normally taken orally except through a physician). Depending on the severity of your stretch marks or scars, skin type and activity levels, you will see results in as little as 8-14 days to 6-8 weeks when used twice daily ...   [retrieve this message]
    • hello all, ... ... Thanks so much for the great list! Yes,...   Sjohnson   5y

hello all, ... ... Thanks so much for the great list! Yes, coffee beans have been found to have a good supply of antioxidants in them. I know about the olive oil and lavendar, but it is good to be reminded. ... ... The peanut butter and crisco idea is a new one for me, where did you hear about it? Vitamin K has become popular in the Health Food stores now and you can find it as a supplement and in some creams too. I have told others about the vitamin E trick for a long time, but it is a bit sticky. ... ...   ... ... for the best body you can have.... liposuction new york ...   [End]
    • [Message Subject Hidden by a Forum Moderator]   #141025   3y

• [Message Subject Hidden by a Forum Moderator]   muralikumar2005   6y

• Have MANY new Stretch Marks and Feel Dreadful   #105611   6y  Ü C Ü

Hi. ... ... I gained a lot of weight recently. I found curezone ebcause I am working to get it off. I joined a gym, am eating properly again, taking care of both my mind and body. BUT. BUT. BUT. My skin, in the past week or two, has stretched. The weight gain was over the course of two years, but I am noticing these stretches now because they are itching. ... ... What can I do? They are really grooves in my skin. I realise being a woman means I will have these. And som of them will fade now that I am taking better care and getting my weight down a little. ... ... But anything you recommend...? ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Commercial preparations: Strivectin ... ... Natural and H...   Dquixote1217   6y

Commercial preparations: Strivectin ... ... Natural and Home Remedies: http://www.tbyil.com/Scars_and_Stretch_Marks.htm ...   [End]
    • Hey there, ... There are many ways to get rid of stretch ma...   serenah   6y

Hey there, ... There are many ways to get rid of stretch marks: surgery, dermabrasion, chemical peels also known as chemexfoliation or derma-peeling, laser therapy and lotions/creams just to name a few. Each method has its own advantages and disadvantages, so there is no írightí or íwrongí way to get rid of stretch marks. Laser therapy is good but is very expensive and can cost thousands of dollars. Your next best bet is probably to use stretch mark creams. In the end, only you can decide which option is the best based on your situation. But to get a better idea of the advantages and disadvan ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Hello, ... I know that I am responding 6 months later, but ...   TrueBeaty   5y

Hello, ... I know that I am responding 6 months later, but maybe you are still searching for a stretch mark cure. That being said, I am not an expert I am just a 26 year old woman who has had these ugly marks as a result of weight gain when I was 22. My marks have faded over time and I have done a ton of reasearch and spent a TON of money on treatments for these unsightly reminders of the past. ... First, let me tell you what I have tried. I am trying not to write a novel here, but if this helps anyone then it was worth it! When I first developed then I tried Palmers Cocoa Butter which really d ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Got rid of my stretch marks!   MattCooper   6y

Just wanted to let you all know how my stretch mark story turned out. ... ... My aunt told me about a simple way to remove them, and it have worked wonders (Even though it took a few months) ... ... Iíve decided to let the info become public over at ... http://stretchmarkinfo.blogspot.com ... ... ... Itís completely free to any website visitor, so please donít say its a scam and all, read it - if you want to try it out, be my guest :-) ... ... Best Regards ... ... Matt Cooper   [End]
  • I finally got my Infrared Sauna...love it!   Doctor Brooke   6y  Ü C Ü

Finally Found One! ... ... Not sure if you all remember the debate going on over which ones to buy....well...6 months later I got it and love it. My hubby and I went to a trade show and ended up driving home with the floor model...itís sweeeet! Too soon to tell and personally confirm all of the benefits Iíll get out of it, but I can tell you my skin is already 10 times better and it just feels good. From what Iíve heard this helps to reverse stretch marks so Iíll give you all an update. Whatever you do, go with the Carbon infrared heaters. I donít like to promote on websites the brand I boug ...   [retrieve this message]
    • WoW! Sorry I couldnít email you guys back...been really bus...   Doctor Brooke   6y

WoW! Sorry I couldnít email you guys back...been really busy at the retreat, these things are more popular than I had though...here is some more info you wanted. ... ... Carbon and Ceramic are the infrared heaters used to heat the sauna. The carbon heaters penetrate deeper into your body to detox you and heal you. Ceramic heaters are the older technology and are cheaper to make. Also, they have to get so hot to keep up that they can lightly burn your back it you sit right against them(like a sunburn)...Carbon Based Heaters wonít do this. I know because I sit against them for an hour a night ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Hi Doctor Brooke :) ... Saunas are awesome! ... I am curiou...   Mandy1986   5y

Hi Doctor Brooke :) ... Saunas are awesome! ... I am curious has using the sauna helped with the stretch marks at all?   [End]
  • emu oil - results?   jacob500   7y  Ü C Ü

... I read up on the benefits of emu oil and some are calling the perfect oil due itís combination of ingredients (vitamin e, fatty acids, etc.). Supposedly it can even thicken the skin. Most people write good reports on it but I have not had a good experience. I have never had a bad response to any oil (coconut, olive, walnut,etc.) but I did with this emu oil that I purchased. It is the Longview Frams product. ... ... Has anyone else had this problem? Also, if it worked well for you then where did you buy it and the manufacturer? ... ... Thanks,   [End]
    • Hi, ... ... I love emu oil and feel it is a superior oil f...   Zoebess   7y

Hi, ... ... I love emu oil and feel it is a superior oil for ... penetrating into the skin and use it a lot to keep ... my skin soft and to retain moisture. I also use it ... on my scalp as a conditioner. ... ... I bought my emu oil from ebay. It was Australian emu ... oil. I did not see the bottle exactly as I bought as ... I bought a large amount and keep some in a pump bottle ... and a jar and the rest in the refrigerator. I did look ... and *would* buy this sellerís product as it looks like ... what I have. This looks like a good size to try out and ... see how you like it too... ... ... on sale~~ ... ... http://cgi.ebay.com/2oz-1 ...   [retrieve this message]
      • Being from Australia, I also use an Australian emu oil. I ...   sanctuary2   7y

Being from Australia, I also use an Australian emu oil. I love it. I use it on my hair, skin and also neck and shoulders for tension. I find it relieves neck and shoulder pain better than anything I have ever tried (and believe me I have tried it all). I am not crazy on the smell, but canít argue with the results.   [End]
      • Zoe, how do you use the emu oil? iíd like to use it on acne...   vandu   6y

Zoe, how do you use the emu oil? iíd like to use it on acne scars. itís quite thick. so far iíve used just a drop, + 1 drop rose essential oil..and a few drops Pimag water..rubbed in my palm and massaged on my face all over. is this ok? is 1 drop emu enough? ... ... do you think they help with scars? iím getting married soon and donít want to improve the scars for wedding day. thanks.   [End]
      • I like it too. I used it after using the itworkspaste to re...   gethealthy22   6y

I like it too. I used it after using the itworkspaste to remove moles, warts, and skin tags at home. It really helped to prevent scarring. Highly recommend getting a pure emu oil however.   [End]
    • Jacob...I use Purple Emu Oil and canít even begin to tell y...   kathryn101   6y

Jacob...I use Purple Emu Oil and canít even begin to tell you what wonderful ... results Iíve had and very, very quickly. This one is 100% refined...I see no ... need to use one that has had Vit E added. ... ... It cleared up a condition my doctor had been treating for 13 or 14 years...and did ... so in 3 days. I havenít even had to use the steroid cream any more. I saw a huge ... difference within 24 hours...unbelievable results within 3 days. ... ... I gave a little to an elderly lady at church for a diabetic sore she had been complaining ... with for 2 years. She said the doctor had given her 4 or 5 different ...   [retrieve this message]
    • To know more on Emu oil an to know the   benefits of ...   prabhu   22mo

To know more on Emu oil an to know the   benefits of emu oil ...   [End]
  • stretch marks   STRETCHMARKCURE   7y  Ü C Ü

There is a cure. You can break up the tissue and signal your body to produce more collagen, therefore, filling in the the stretch mark. You do this with a skin roller. You can purchase them on ebay for a couple hundred dollars or you can buy the kit here ... ... ... http://cgi.ebay.ca/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=180171055789&ssPageName=STRK:MESE:IT&ih=008 ... ... ... Here is some more info on this: ... ... subcision(needling) often helps on depressed and pitted scars ... ... The needles injure the upper 1-2 mm of the dermis. This injury, minute as it might seem, does cause localized damage and bleedin ...   [retrieve this message]
  • acne scarring & stretch mark cure   #85995   7y  Ü C Ü

I found this site with before and after pictures. Itís a skin roller kit. ... ... ... http://cgi.ebay.ca/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=180161834532&ssPageName=STRK:MESE:IT&ih=008 ...   [End]
  • Stretch mark elimination via skin brushing = restoration of...   alternliving   7y  Ü C Ü

Iíve heard one can eliminate stretch marks via skin brushing. Can someone tell me more about how this works -- i.e. when you get rid of the stretch marks via skin brushing is it because you are you restoring the underlying health of the skin? ... ... I found this definition of stretch marks in a google search: ... ... Stretch marks are caused when the skin is stretched to the point of breaking down, similar to elastic losing itsí elasticity. Losing collagen and elastin in the skin causes stretch marks, loss of tone, fine lines and wrinkles. When there is a breakdown or loss of elastin and collagen f ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Actually,I found this site by chance, it gives away free t...   joyner.sarah   5y

Actually,I found this site by chance, it gives away free trial. ... ... Sign for their free trial from Celtrixa and got the trial set from them last week. It ... ... seems to work, the marks are more than 50% gone now. ... ... I am waiting for the other free stretch marks creams to arrive. ... ... ... This is the site where I got my free trial kit from http://tinyurl.com/mno9md ... ... Sarah   [End]
    • no i have tried that, it tries to cover it up and within a ...   cflayk   4y

no i have tried that, it tries to cover it up and within a few days your back where you started. try this link it worked for me. Click Here!   [End]
  • Natural and Home Remedies for Skin Problems   Dquixote1217   7y  Ü C Ü

(from my book " Collected Home & Herbal Remedies") ... ... Age Spots ... ... ... See oleander skin creme at the end of this article. ... ... Vitamin E and Vitamin K have been used traditionally for age spots. ... ... ... ... ... ... ... Dry Skin ... ... ... Almond and grape-seed oil are the quickest fixes for dry skin. They soak into your skin faster than creamy moisturizers. If your skin is extra dry and rough, opt for thicker oils like castor and avocado. If youíre prone to breakouts, try filtered jojoba oil. Spread a thin coat of whichever oil you choose to the dry ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Sunshine is the best way of fading stretch marks   infinitysymbol   7y

I just wanted to let people know my experience. I had a baby 3 months ago and had angry purple stretch marks on my tummy. I spent the whole pregnancy rubbing all kinds of expensive cures over my belly including Bio-Oil and Palmers Stretch Mark lotion. Sometimes my stretch marks looked better but in other light they looked the same. ... ... I live in London, England and the last few days it was really sunny and warm (a change to the usual rain and cloudy skies). I lay on the grass in the garden with my tummy exposed for about 15 minutes. The next day my stretch marks had faded significantly and ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Image Embedded jean wu   #80413   7y

iíve been searching the web about stretch marks and i came across this website stretchmarkcure.com itís jean wuís method and it seems hopeful.. ... ... iíve looked on other forums to get different opinons on it and most seem to be positive. ... ... i think iíll try it you can just buy an ebook and get what you need to do it yourself.. itís only $18 so whatís there to lose?! iíll update if i see any iprovement. ... ... has anybody tried this? ... howíd it work for you if you have? ... ... thanks a bunch! ... ... ... i tried it!! last night was the first night of trying it and i cant believe what i see today!!! i have so ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Hi, ... I bought the Jean Wu ebook awhile ago, but I just s...   TrueBeaty   5y

Hi, ... I bought the Jean Wu ebook awhile ago, but I just started doing it. First let me tell you all the things I have tried before Jean Wu: Palmers Cocoa Butter, Strivectin, Cool Beam Laser, Vitamin E, Captiva Stretch Mark Cream, Fraxel Laser, Trilastin and the list goes on...So needless to say I have spent thousands of dollars trying to diminish these marks. I saw some minimal results with the Fraxel laser like 10% better, but not worth the money! Iím 26 and its hard to have these marks especially because they are from rapid weight gain, and not from a pregnancy. Anyway, the first time ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Iím sorry, but I canít believe this post. There is no way y...   OrganicLife   4y

Iím sorry, but I canít believe this post. There is no way you can remove stretch marks OVERNIGHT!! They are underneath the top layers of skin. If there was ever a stretch mark cure, it will come from something internal, or even from stem cells. A cream or exfoliation will never work. Sorry to burst your bubble. ... ... After I tried it, and it didnít work, I found a bunch of other people on this blog that also said it didnít work. Unfortunately I think Jean Wu is just making up stories.. :( ... ... hmm.. where was it.. ok here it is, found it ...   [End]
    • i have looked everywhere for this massager brush and i cant...   tianamo91   3y

i have looked everywhere for this massager brush and i cant find it! i have to do this before vacation! =)   [End]
  • holding scar removing business to their word   plasticat   7y  Ü C Ü

I have been doing a lot of research to try and discover something that will remove my scars if I ever have the opportunity to subdue the infection on my skin. ... I found the website stretchmarks.com a couple of years ago. The site intrigued me because they say that their scar healing program will completely remove scars from the skin. The program is formulated both for stretchmarks and facial scarring (which I have). They say that the program heals the scarring and completely normal skin replaces the scars. ... ... Naturally I found this highly questionable and emailed the company. I stated th ...   [retrieve this message]
    • That sucks. Do they turn down everyone? ... ... What is t...   #21676   7y

That sucks. Do they turn down everyone? ... ... What is their money maker? Do they sell support services and use the scar thing to bait people into visiting their website, hoping they will buy other products?   [End]
      • ... Actually, this company is notorious for giving excuses ...   plasticat   7y

... Actually, this company is notorious for giving excuses for why their program didnít (or will not) work. ... ... The program is stated to remove all scarring in 1-3 months. I spoke to a woman who used the products for 1.5 years with no change to her scarring. They kept telling her it was her gallbladder, then it was her colon, then it was this, then that. Neeldess to say, she was lured into continuing to purchase the products and everytime they did nothing she was given some excuse as to why she wasnít ĒhealthyĒ enough for the program to work. She spent about $1,500 dollars on all of the k ...   [retrieve this message]
        • Yes, they are covering their as*es because you have their w...   Reb32   7y

Yes, they are covering their as*es because you have their word on email. They cannot afford to give you a straight answer because they can then be liable. Their product obviously does not do a thing or does not do quite what they claim. They are simply scamming people on the net. The internet is the perfect place for it. Money money money. I dont know if anybody can really do much to stop them because they will always have some back up excuse for ĒwhyĒ it hasnít worked or if they are panicked by your intial inquiry they will give you an excuse as to why it Ēwonít workĒ on you to cov ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Incorrect information! Re: holding scar removing business t...   #49156   7y

Scars cannot be removed. I have tried for 10 years to remove the scars on my face and they are exaclty the same. This is a truth that has destroyed ever shred of self-confidence that I have. Scars cannot be removed. I have tried for 10 years to remove the scars on my face and they are exaclty the same. This is a truth that has destroyed ever shred of self-confidence that I have. ... ... The above statement is totally incorrect. ... ... I have removed scars on my face and body successfully and have helped others do so. I use a combination: quality micro-dermabrasion cloth; Lugolís Solution (Iodine ...   [retrieve this message]
      • Dead Right.   changeisgood   7y

I have gotten rid of two big scars with a combo of Strivectin and Retin-A. Big Pharma, I know, but they work, yo. ... ... Also, micro-dermabrasion cloths rock. I bought ONE for a few $$ on eBay a year ago and use it every day. I am early 30s, NO Lines - not one, get carded all the time for alcohol and, are you ready for this, gaming, which is !18!. My skin looks better that it did ten years ago, but this could also be due to no longer partying like a rockstar :0) (much...). ... ... Iím so glad you brought this up, I bet all of us do a ton of things that we take for granted in our regime. This s ...   [retrieve this message]
        • microdermabrasion cloths   plasticat   7y

WHich microdermabrasion cloth did you buy? ... ... I have seen some from many different sellers on ebay and, of course, each one says that theirs are the best and all of the others are counterfeits. ... ... Why does it seem like ebay is the only market for microdermabrasion cloths? Seems a little strange.   [End]
          • I will dig up the vendor for you, but...   changeisgood   7y

I only bought it on eBay, cuz it was $45 at my salon and I talked my stylist into revealing the owners source. You can get them at a lot of mall stores. Basically, itís just exfoliating very, very gently - the cloth is washable too!   [End]
      • What type of scars?   plasticat   7y

Thanks for your reply... ... ... Before I respond to your insults, I will ask about what type of scars you are referring to that you have removed. Pitted atrophic scarring is a world away from typical pigmented/flat scars. ... ... It also seems as though you may have the same confusion that racks the makers of scar ĒremovingĒ creams. ... ... You stated: ... ... ĒThe statement that scars cannot be removed is false. Any scar will diminish with constant abrasion and correct healing.Ē ... ... You see, this here is the problem. Diminishing a scar and removing a scar are too completely different things. ... ... I would love ...   [retrieve this message]
        • One answer   changeisgood   7y

Scars stink, I feel so badly about what you are going through. ... ... I know this is alternative site, but I used Strivectin and Retin-A to completly remove one deep scar from a pet gouge and a scar from a kitchen knife mishap where my then boyfriend was julienning something, the phone rang, we both turned and the knife went into my hand / wrist while it was raised to grab the phone. If the scars were elsewhere, I wouldíve left them, but having scars on your wrists looks off - no suicide attempts here, I think Iím the bees knees from way back ;oD... ... ... Iíve also removed 3 old stretch marks fr ...   [retrieve this message]
        • Re: What type of scars?   #49156   7y

Iíll be getting back to you with a full regime (to both eliminate the acne and the scars) within a day or two. Itís going to take some time to put it all together - and my time is very limited.   [End]
          • Thank you so much   plasticat   7y

Thanks so much for putting that together for me. ... ... I look forward to it. ... ...   [End]
      • Re: Incorrect information! Re: holding scar removing busine...   R #37912   7y

#49156 ... I cannot quite understand why you felt the need to include a personal insult in your post to Plasticat in the manner you did..... Was that necessary? he is obviously a frustrated and distressed young man desperate for answers and obviously internally justifiably (and humanly) angry and at times expresses it on here. I dont know about you, but I aint perfect either. How many of us can claim to be sacrificial saints bearing our sufferings with holy resignation? ... ... People start to bring up other situations like paraplegics, the blind, the deaf, the mentally insane and people livin ...   [retrieve this message]
        • Hereís the link to ALL plasticats posts: if you read them a...   R #49156   7y

Hereís the link to ALL plasticats posts: if you read them all, I think youíll see a different picture: ... http://curezone.com/forums/s.asp?f=762&ob=d&c=0&t=150&m=plasticat ... ... ... ...or perhaps youíll still see the same picture. :/ ... ... Our ages and societal influence obviously vary quite a bit. While I understand that facial scarring can be perceived in these ways: ... ... --angry or self pitying at times...A disfigurement like this is a very heavy weight for a young pair of shoulders to carry... you were pretty harsh and judgemental.... also suffering in a very personal and intense way of his own ...   [retrieve this message]
          • Thanks for your response #49156. And the link to plasticat...   #37912   7y

Thanks for your response #49156. And the link to plasticatís posts. But I have followed much of plasticatís posts for a while now and do not feel the need to go through them painstakingly one at a time. I have read enough already. ... ... I do not happen to quite agree with your comparison to your attitude towards Plasticat as that with Christ or Ghandi. I do not recall Christ calling people whiners or moaners because they were suffering and wanted to be healed., though He pointed things out in a very clear manner and sometimes harsh if the person deserved it (pride for example). Or those ...   [retrieve this message]
            • thanks for your support   plasticat   7y

Hi... ... ... Thanks so much for your compassionate posts. I feel for you and all of your suffering as well. It is really refreshing to hear some objective words of encouragement with no insults thrown in to keep me in my place. Unfortunately, this encouragment seems increasingly rare here on curezone. ... ... Yes, you are very much right with all that you have said. I know that there have been people that suffered worse than me but I, like you, am not comforted, encouraged, or edified by this in any way. ... ... Thinking thalidomide babies, burn victims, or people living out of garbage cans does not h ...   [retrieve this message]
              • HI Plasticat, youíre welcome. Thanks for your response and...   #37912   7y

HI Plasticat, youíre welcome. Thanks for your response and kind words! As you know, I have been there (though different sickness to your own and still have the problem to this day). So I can only encourage you to keep believing in yourself. ... ... Thank goodness for the support one gets from true friends/family. Few as it maybe at times! Focus on them, and any faith you have in God. anything at all to keep you going. Though I believe people who make those comments do really mean well and I can see where they are coming from. I just feel it can be rather misplaced and unfortunate in som ...   [retrieve this message]
            • Re: Incorrect information! Re: holding scar removing busine...   #49156   7y

I certainly appreciate all the time, thought and effort you put into your response, but thereís no way I have the time or the inclination to continue a discussion like this. ... ... You said quite alot; everything true & real - depending upon oneís perception and where one is on lifeís pathway. But most ímissed the markí as far as how they apply to my intent...and those that didnít, I WILL be giving a bit of consideration and prayer. I donít expect you to be able to íreadí my intentions or personality in a post or two, and I know I canít discern yours. And like I mentioned, I really donít ha ...   [retrieve this message]
              • Hi #49156. Thank you for responding with such limited time...   #37912   7y

Hi #49156. Thank you for responding with such limited time. I can gather clearly you are a person whose heart is well and truly in the right place. I can only admire someone who is doing the work you are doing!!!! ... ... Certainly as you said, one cannot really explain themselves on here or hope to give a person a complete reality of their entire life/situation and personality or even intent. Misunderstandings occur easily and constantly over the net. ... ... God bless you and the work you do. :-) ... ... ... ... ...   [End]
              • scar removal protocol   plasticat   7y

Hi #49145, ... ... I hope that this doesnít mean that you are done with this whole thread and thus not going to tell me about the scar protocol. ... ... I really am looking forward to learning about this when you have a chance. ... ... Thanks for all of your time and effort. ... ...   [End]
                • :) Re: scar removal protocol   #49156   7y

I was planning on putting together some suggestions for healing the actual acne AND letting you know what Iíve done with the scars. ... ... The scars Iíve removed from my own self are not shallow/surface scars. Theyíre the results of large boils & carbuncles (some of which were íaliveí for years); the majority of the scars were extremely deep and nasty - some with pits several millimeters across; the scar tissue was dense/heavy and very thick. ... ... Like one other poster mentioned, it takes dedicated effort daily, but with those I have attempted to remove, I have removed all of the scar tissue (a ...   [retrieve this message]
                  • Thanks again   plasticat   7y

Thanks again. ... ... No hurry. ... ... That is great that you have been able to remove those deep scars completely. So some of them are truly removed, in the purest sense of the word (ie, completely gone)? ... ... I will dedicate myself to this because I know that it has worked for someone. ... ... Thanks again for all of your time in putting this together for me. I greatly appreciate it!! ... ...   [End]
                  • I hope you didn't forget me   plasticat   7y

Hi... ... ... I am really looking forward to your advice when you have a chance to post. ... ... I hope you didnít forget me...   [End]
                  • You forgot!   plasticat   7y

I hope you are notified and receive this message. ... ... You promised you would not forget to give me the details of your scar formula. ... ... That was that was 2 and a half months ago. ... ... ... ...   [End]
        • Moderator Reason for Reccomending BOTH posts   #32362   7y

I have reccomended both 37912 and 49156ís posts, because though they appeared to conflict each other, Plasticat can benefit from BOTH posts. ... ... 37912ís post showed how someone suffering from a disfigurment not only needs tough love to deal with their problem, they may also need compassion and Empathy. ... ... ... 49156 post was also an excellent post in helping plasticcat to see his/her situation from a different viewpoint. This too leads to healing. ... ... ... Truth and compassion should never be seperated from the other. ... ... ... -One of the Moderators of Ask Curezone ... ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Re: holding scar removing business to their word   RN r0berta   7y

I have scars on my body and my face.  I have had some of my scars reduced - surgically.  That is the only way that I am aware of to REDUCE scars through intervention.  My scars have gotten smaller also with time.  Granted, I notice my scars everyday.  One of them is down the center of my nose - from the bridge to the tip.  I also have one that goes from my bottom lip down my chin and jaw.  I had very good reconstructive surgeons, so my scars are not that noticable to other people.  My left leg also has some substantial scarring, as does my ...   [retrieve this message]
  • new cream/oil...........   bunny 1   7y

hi everyone ... ... i usually dont post here i was hopping around . if u dont know already there is a new oil called BIO OIL theyíve had commercials on t.v. last couple of days. u can go to website bio oil.com sounds like very good ingriedents.   [End]
    • bio oilís been around for quite sometime now..but they dont...   #65810   7y

bio oilís been around for quite sometime now..but they dont sell it in america last time i checked. Iíve been to different forums..and iono..this bio oil stuff sounds like it works just like vitamin e oil. But i woudnít know, iíve never tried it. Although from what iíve heard from different forums, it doesnít really make a difference on your old stretch marks. ... ... If you donít put nething on your purple stretch marks, it will fade eventually. So, donít think that because u put products in it lighten your stretchmarks from purple to silver. It will naturally do that on its on. So, if th ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Well, its a good news that,that oil exist. It may now help ...   stretchcream   26mo

Well, its a good news that,that oil exist. It may now help those people who wants to get rid of those stretchmarks. It is even nice to enlighten those stretchmarks.   [End]
  • exfoliating to remove marks?   #80413   7y

iíve been searching the internet a lot about stretch mark removal and many people suggest exfoliating but there is a certain technique to it. like your supposed to scrub in a certain way or something..i donít know i was hoping somebody might have a clue about the proper techniques? if anybody does please let me know the big secret! thanks a bunch!   [End]
  • results from laser neone?   #65810   7y

has neone removed stretch marks by laser before?? any feedback would help. Apparently laser doesnít remove stretchmarks, but fade them..but then again.. all products say that.   [End]
    • Iím in my third week of healing after my fourth session of ...   smbmlp   25mo

Iím in my third week of healing after my fourth session of fractional laser treatment, and so far, to be honest Iím really dissapointed. There has been a noticeable (but small) improvement in the texture but the red/purple coulour is still as vivid as ever. Also the dramatic redness that occurs to the surrounding ĒnormalĒ skin takes forever to heal...assuming it will (donít need this situation to get any worse). ... ... Worse still I am confident that it has in fact created new stretch marks: the affected area had not grown in years, however following (approximately) my second session new mar ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Trilastin question   mgl   7y

Has anyone tried trilastin for stretch marks after pregnancy?  Does this product produce any visible effect? I’m skeptical about Customers Reviews on the manufacturer’s website. ... Or maybe someone can recommend any effective remedy to reduce stretch marks on the abdomen? ... ... Thanks.   [End]
    • i have tried trilastin although it wasnít after pregnancy.....   #80413   7y

i have tried trilastin although it wasnít after pregnancy...iím only 17! lol i have stretch marks on my breasts and trilastin has worked very well for me iíve been using it for just about 2 months now and you can barely see my marks anymore. i only had my marks for about 6 months and they were silvery white before i started using it so they were farely new still. but itís been working for me and iíll continue to use it. iím hoping since iím young that i can get rid of my marks completely. but who knows i donít want to get my hopes up too much. but i have seen terrific results so far. i wou ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Iím about to try it, I was skeptical too when i read the re...   badskin123   6y

Iím about to try it, I was skeptical too when i read the reviews on the website, but I found this site and it looks legit and not made by the manufacturer. Also has other stretch mark creams recommended. ... ... ... http://www.divas-blog.com/stretch-marks?gclid=cojj4yk_opycfqocfqodegkd6q ... ... ... But yeah, I think itís worth a try. Iím also gonna try Revitol.   [End]
      • The biggest problem I see is that all the rated products li...   dquixote1217   6y

The biggest problem I see is that all the rated products links appear to be affiliate links.  The best commercial product that I know of is Strivectin, which is also pretty miraculous when it comes to wrinkles - though I do not usually recommend products that are not natural. ... ... For some home and herbal remedies for scars and stretchmarks: ... ... http://www.tbyil.com/Scars_and_Stretch_Marks.htm ... ... DQ ...   [End]
  • EDIT Update: Scar removal   monica999   7y  Ü C Ü

My friend had started painting her cosmetic surgery scars a couple weeks ago with Lugol solution. After applying it the first time it was burning and got irritated. She applied it again three days later. The next couple days it got more irritated and then peeled in the next couple days. She waited a full week before paiting again since it made her skin sensitive and peely. ... ... Well, this past Friday she used coconut oil very sparingly first and then applied the iodine. No irritation! She applied again Saturday, Sunday and Monday and today. Her scars are MUCH better already. They were hypert ...   [retrieve this message]
  • dry skin brushing effectivness   #80413   7y

hi i was just wondering how effective dry skin brushing really is on stretch marks. has anybody tried this method? how were the results?   [End]
  • scarred up   kkg122206   7y

hey im new to this website and i can say i really enjoy how everyone gives support without judgement. well i wanted to ask is there anyone in here who accomplished getting their strechmarks lighter or even gone. i had a baby 5 months ago and even when i put coco butter, oil, coco butter soap bar, vitamin creams and oils, i still got them all over. i got stretch marks where i didnt even know u can get them..lol.. funny i know but im 4 real.. this has killed my self esteem and especially when summers around the corner.. can some on give me advice in what they did?   [End]
    • iím only 17 and i have stretch marks on my breasts and iím ...   Hidden Username   7y

iím only 17 and i have stretch marks on my breasts and iím not even heavy iím actually really tiny! needless to say my self esteem has been ruined also. on may 1st, i remember the exact day, i began using trilastin sr and iíve gotta say itís really working! itís been about 35 days or so and already i see a difference. iím hoping with continued use that they go away completely! but i donít want to get my hopes up too much. my stretch marks were in the silvery white stage when i began using it. itís kindof expensive, $80, but i feel it was totally worth it because it has been working. before ...   [retrieve this message]
      • how old were your silvery white stretch marks?? I really w...   #65810   7y

how old were your silvery white stretch marks?? I really want to try trilastin, but its kind of expensive. I donít want to try it if it doesnít work. My stretch marks on the back of my knees really irritate me. I havnít been able to walk out of the house in skirts or shorts in a very long time. Probably 4 years now. I canít seem to get rid of them. Iíve been using vitamin E oil and retin A on them for like 2-3 years. It has faded, but not to the point where you canít see it. Please give me more feedback on this trilastin product!   [End]
        • my marks were only 6 months old when i started to use trila...   #80413   7y

my marks were only 6 months old when i started to use trilastin and they were silvery white for about 4 or 5 months i believe. so not very long but believe it or not according to what they say about the product itís actually supposed to be MORE effective on older marks as opposed to newer ones. if you read some testimonials and look at before and after pictures youíll see that some of the people have had there marks for 20 yrs or more! also from what iíve heard about vitamin e oil is that itís most effective before the marks occur not so much after. keep in mind iím no expert but i have do ...   [retrieve this message]
          • hey .. thanx for the reply!.. iíve read testimonials about ...   #65810   7y

hey .. thanx for the reply!.. iíve read testimonials about trilastin too...but some were bad and some were good. Do you know if the money back garantee include the shipment fee as well? Also, I donít think that having stretch marks on the breast is worse than behind the legs. I dread showing my legs EVERY DAY OF THE YR..its dreadful..iíve cried about it too. Canít wear shorts.. canít wear skirts.. and its boiling here!! Iím counting the days till i get laser treatment. My parents wonít pay for it, so Iím waiting till i get out of school to get it done.   [End]
            • hmm iím not too sure if the money back guarentee includes s...   #80413   7y

hmm iím not too sure if the money back guarentee includes shipping since i never actually returned it but iím sure on the website it will be stated somewhere. but if i were you iíd give this trilastin a try before laser treatment..talk about expensive! lol but i understand where youíre coming from. the idea of laser treatment has floated around my head a bit too because like everyone else i hate these things and i want them gone for sure. but this stuff seems to be working so iíll give it a while longer and hopefully iíll continue to see the marks fade. best of luck to you!   [End]
              • thanx.. keep me updated on how much it faded ok?   #65810   7y

thanx.. keep me updated on how much it faded ok?   [End]
                • sure thing. iíll let you know about my progress with this s...   #80413   7y

sure thing. iíll let you know about my progress with this stuff within the next few weeks.   [End]
                • also i was just thinking i once used this stuff on my legs ...   #80413   7y

also i was just thinking i once used this stuff on my legs in the dead of winter when i wanted them to look a little nicer in a skirt lol. itís sally hansen airbrush legs.. i think thatís what itís called. itís basically foundation for your legs. you might want to give that a shot, maybe it can cover up your marks in the meantime while youíre trying to fade them. just a thought so you wonít have to remain sweating all the time in pants when all you wanna do is wear some shorts or a skirt!   [End]
                  • yaa.. thanx hun, but I have purchased it.. it didnít cover ...   #65810   7y

yaa.. thanx hun, but I have purchased it.. it didnít cover that much.. not if you put a whole bunch of that stuff on your legs. I bought the darker tanned spray. Thereís only two of them.. right now my legs are so white cuz i havnít been tanning them for three years now. Hence it looks really bad if i sprayed a lot of that stuff on. I might give the lighter colour of sally hansen spray a try. ... ... Just to let you know, if your stretch marks are purple. THe best product out there is retin A. It accelerates cell turnover. I actually got that prescribed by my dermatologist. My stretch ma ...   [retrieve this message]
                    • just wanna give you an update: iím still using trilastin bu...   #80413   7y

just wanna give you an update: iím still using trilastin but the thing iím really excited about is the jean wu method!! you can get it at stretchmarkcure.com. i tried it for the first time last night and WOW the marks on my left thigh are GONE!!! :D iím sooo happy this is just in ONE NIGHT!! keep in mind though thw ones on my thighs are more so just ripples without much discoloration, but still! it worked that fast!! i canít wait till the rest go away! i strongly believe they will if i keep at it! TRY IT!! itís working for me! :D good luck   [End]
                      • Hi my name is mickey and because of you i subscribe to this...   mlyne21   6y

Hi my name is mickey and because of you i subscribe to this forum. I would like to ask you did the jean wu method work for you. If it did can you send me the ingrediance and iíll try it for myself maybe iíll get lucky and get ride of these curse stretch marks. thanks { I have it all over me}   [End]
  • laser removal?   Hidden Username   7y

now laser would be my absolute last resort but i was wondering if anybody knew how it actually worked, if it really does. iíve searched the web about it but it seems everything has something different to say about it. your input is greatly appreciated. thanks   [End]
    • All Systems Go ... ... The male and the female reproductiv...   ScienceTeacher   7y

laser therapy has made a great impact to medicine nowadays. some are so painful but i will recommend you to use light of love. a low level laser light therapy. it is painless and affordable.   [End]
      • what exactly is light of love? and is laser effective in co...   #80413   7y

what exactly is light of love? and is laser effective in completely getting rid of stretch marks in minor cases? iím 17 yrs old and ive only had these marks for about 6 or 7 months and they are now in the silvery white stage and can only really be seen in bright light at certain angles. i just want these things gone! thanks!   [End]
        • It is a low level laser therapy. it can heal five times fas...   ScienceTeacher   7y

It is a low level laser therapy. it can heal five times faster than normal healing, ... More protein is formed by using the light energy = up to (2) times more rapid healing ... * DNA repair is enhanced, turning a sick cell into a healthy one ... * Conversion of cells into Mast cells enhances healing ... * Inflammation and edema are reduced ... * Thus, pain can ve greatly reduced ... ... The Light of Love unit is part of a research project to define the optimum parameters for effective utilization of LED Light Therapy. Note that LLLT (low level laser therapy) which ablatively burns off tissue is slowly being ...   [retrieve this message]
    • you can try the Skin Master (thatís how they called it) to ...   gennythegreat   7y

you can try the Skin Master (thatís how they called it) to help diminish the sight of your stretch marks. Itís a popular treatment in Europe and employs multiple therapies like microdiode laser, ultrasound and the lotti microcurrent to treat stretch marks. =) I had it back in the Philippines with the Belo Medical Group and they diminished the orange peels I had for years. Theyíre great!   [End]
  • sunless tanner on stretch marks?   Hidden Username   7y

i have minor stretch marks on my breasts (theyíre in the silvery white stage and can only be seen at certain angles in bright light) i love summer and this is the first time in my life that im actually dreading it. my marks can be seen in a bikini and i want to make sure i have a high spf on them becasue i dont want to do anything that might lesson my chances of getting rid of them but i still would like a little tan..i was wondering if theres anyone whos tried sunless tanners on areas with stretch marks. do they show up more or would it be the same as if i was pale? thanks so much!   [End]
    • I tried a tanning salonís spray on tan booth before a vacat...   happyhappyme   7y

I tried a tanning salonís spray on tan booth before a vacation. I liked the way it looked (donít inhale in the booth!) It didnít ĒeraseĒ the stretch marks, which are signigicant, but they were much less noticeable. It lasts about 3-4 days, but wears off in some places more slowly than others. Seems to hang on longer to dry areas. I would recommend a salt scrub or skin brushing before the spray.   [End]
    • If you want a nice sunless airbrush spray tan in DFW area. ...   betandallas   25mo

If you want a nice sunless airbrush spray tan in DFW area. Check out our salon. We have best prices on sunless spray tan in dallas area. ... www.betandallas.com ... ... www.spraytandfw.com ...   [End]
  • Stretch marks removal   madamemarquise   7y

I love the STRETCH MARKS REMOVAL KIT from MYTCAPEEL.COM ... I removed my stretch marks on my stomach with it. ... ... Want it to share it with you guys! They also have scars and tattoo remover that work great as well. ... ... M.Marquise   [End]
  • stretch marks and dark circles under eyes products from roo...   aptkp   7y

Anybody used the stretch marks and dark circles products from rootsherbal? They have good feedback on ebay and some other forms. You can find info at ... http://www.rootsherbal.com ... ... If you used it please post your experience. Thanks ... SJ   [End]
  • The reason why scars never disappear...   plasticat   7y

and are so darn diffcult to even reduce! ... ... Have you ever wondered why scars persist on the skin even though the skin is by far the most regenerative organ that we have? ... ... I have read some very interesting information lately on scarring. Contrary to popular belief on this site, scars are really not sites of incomplete healing or sites still in the process of healing. These areas of skin have healed. Itís just that they have healed with scar tissue. Scar tissue is the glue that fixes the wounds. ... ... A new generation of skin cells migrates from the basal cells (often called dermal stem cel ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Re: Scars CAN be healed   chardy   7y

All the information you have posted is correct, except for the last part. ... And a lot of it + extra details are all on the ... http://www.skinbiology.com ... site, which is an excellent resource. ... ... The skin ABSOLUTELY CAN be reprogrammed in a lot of scar problems, through the use of intensive acid peels and regeneration with proper copper peptide products. The acids slowly strip away at the layers of the skin and penetrate into the deeper areas of the tissue, overtime dissolving the lower dermis scar tissue, use of strong copper peptides speeds this up a great deal. I am living proof of this. T ...   [retrieve this message]
      • You say that you are living proof us this? ... ... So your...   plasticat   7y

You say that you are living proof us this? ... ... So your scars are now totally gone? ... ... I have used the glycolic/copper peptide regimen from skinbiology forever and it didnít ever do anything. ... ...   [End]
        • Since I started 3 months ago w. new diet and products, my s...   chardy   7y

Since I started 3 months ago w. new diet and products, my scars from burns and steroids have reduced by around 30%, I estimate they may be significantly reduced by September this year, it IS a very long haul, because as you posted, you have change the deep layers of your skin. ... ... Ive consitently used them for this time, but money and busy life will reduce my applications and will slow my healing. Time is on my side. ... ... I use glycolic 30-50% (strong) ... Copper peps ... Emu oil ... skin brushing ... and 10 - 15% concentrations on other areas. ... ... You may need to experiment with acids, especially slowly ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Re: The reason why scars never disappear...   water01   7y

Plasticat, ... ... Have you done any research on pure therapeutic-grade essential oils? ... I have a friend who had very bad facial scarring following a vehicle accident. She has used essential oils with amazing results. ... ... This is a link to a post I did giving some information on how essential oils CAN reprogram the DNA. Please let me know if you are interested in talking with my friend or would like further information on essential oils and how they can help heal. ... ... ... http://curezone.com/forums/fm.asp?i=839144#i ... ...   [End]
  • Dry Skin Brushing?   #58317   7y  Ü C Ü

I know skin brushing is highly recommended, but Im just wondering if it could make the stretch marks longer or worse in any way? ... ... I have lots on my abdomen and have been brusing for a few months once a day with little improvement. Now im not sure if theyíve gotten longer.... ... ...   [End]
    • Below is an ebook on skin-brushing which may ... help with ...   Zoebess   7y

Below is an ebook on skin-brushing which may ... help with your choice to try this treatment ... out or not...also I would recommend you using ... the search function and checking out stretch ... marks for more info on how to deal with yours. ... ... Here is what my Curezone search came up with~~ ... http://curezone.com/forums/search.asp?q=stretch+marks&action=CureZone+Search ... ... ... Skin-brushing ebook ... http://www.racingsmarter.com/health/natural/skin_brushing.htm ... ... ... be happy, be well, ... Zoe ... ... -_- ...   [End]
  • Facial scars- Please help   plasticat   7y

Has anyone experienced facial scars healing with repeated liver flushes? ... ... Yes, I have used copper peptides for about a year now with absolutely no changes whatsoever to the scars. ... ... I have used practically every therapy known to man for my scars and about every product with no results. ... ... laser ... infrared treatment ... subscision ... peels ... medical needling ... essential oils- rosehip, tamanu, camellia, etc ... nuskin drops ... elicina ... cossidia ... copper peptides (regimen from skinbiology) ... ... This is so frustrating. I am slowly realizing that I am never going to make any changes to my scars at all. I am ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Liver cleansing and bowel cleansing can definitely help ove...   R chardy   7y

Liver cleansing and bowel cleansing can definitely help overall health which will be reflected in the quality of the skin. Sometimes a juice fast can heal scars, I noticed on my last one a scar above my eye peeled and is greatly reduced. ... ... What kind of lifestyle changes have you made? ... To your diet? ... ... I have some bad scars on my body and one on my face, and theyve only gradually begun to fade as I cleaned up my diet and made sure I was eating a compliment of minerals and vitamins from food sources and removing toxins. Skin cells take about 30 days to turnover, so it is a long haul thing. ...   [retrieve this message]
      • Hi. ... Thanks for your reply. Yes, my diet is wonderful. ...   plasticat   7y

Hi. ... Thanks for your reply. Yes, my diet is wonderful. I eat only organic food and tons of fresh fruits and vegetables. I juice wheatgrass and eat a lot of sea vegetables. ... ... I think that I am just one that will have these scars for the rest of my life. They say that there are things that can reduce scars. I have tried them all. ... ... The doctor told me that I donít produce sufficient collagen. All scar reducing techniques (laser, dermabrasion, peels, etc) all work by damaging the skin and stimulating the bodyís inherent collagen production capabilities. I donít produce enough collagen ...   [retrieve this message]
        • You could try doing some research on the net for why you do...   ANVIL   7y

You could try doing some research on the net for why you donít produce enough collagen. Maybe you could take collagen supplements or find a supplement that will help you produce it on your own.   [End]
        • Hi ... I think one of the most important things to help hea...   Mandy1986   5y

Hi ... I think one of the most important things to help heal scars from the inside is to cleanse the colon for better absorption of nutrients and to remove most of the toxions in our bodies and getting good nurtients back in, like a high raw diet, to bulid collagen I read that by taking MSM powder with vitamin C helps form collagen! and get plenty of minerals through raw foods such as pumpkin seeds, celtic salt, wheatgrass & or barley grass freshly jucied, spirulina, chlorella, oceans alive marine pyhtoplankton. and of course get plenty of vitamins A, C, E and omegaís, Iím just going to recom ...   [retrieve this message]
    • HI! I have tried the SCARS REMOVER KIT from MYTCAPEEL.COM o...   madamemarquise   7y

HI! I have tried the SCARS REMOVER KIT from MYTCAPEEL.COM on my pitted scars on my face and they are all gone. It took me 3 treatments. I believe you can do about 50 treatments with their kit. ... ... M.Marquise   [End]
      • HI, ... ... I see that the only two messages that you have...   plasticat   7y

HI, ... ... I see that the only two messages that you have ever left on curezone plug the mytcapeel website. ... ... How do I know that you are not just advertising (spamming) for them? ... ... Anyways, assuming your are not-- how deep were your scars and how long did you have them? ... ... Are they now completely gone? ... ... Looking forward to your response   [End]
    • Hi, ... ... Iím ceejay new here. I ran across this forum a...   ceejay2005   4y

Hi, ... ... Iím ceejay new here. I ran across this forum and thought of joining so I can sought help from you guys and share my thoughts and ideas as well. ... ... ... Thanks!   [End]
  • Rosehip oil   meire   8y

This is amazing on stretchmarks, scars including acne scars - itís been used on patients with burns with fantastic results. A nice massage blend is 30% rosehip oil with 70% apricot kernel or jojoba as a carrier, and essential oils of frankincense, myrrh, lavender and carrot seed in equal amounts (5 drops essential oil to 10ml carrier oil), use on moist skin after shower or bath once a day or every other day.   [End]

Filter Messages: order by

Selected Ads from CureZone Sponsors: Become a Sponsor

VIP

Constipated by medication?
Find relief!
Herpes Cure?
Herpes Treatment Breakthrough
High Blood Pressure?
3 easy exercises drop blood pressure below 120/80 as soon as today
Proven Candida Diet
The Only Legitimate Diet for Treating Candida in 30 Days

PLAT

Did you poop today?
All natural constipation relief!
Free Clark DVD!
Order this free DVD that includes a testimonial by former State Representativ...

GOLD

Proven medical anti-diabetic benefits
Electrolyzed drinking water significantly reduces blood...
Opc Oleander Capsules
HIV and Cancer Support, 15% discount with CZ discount code of LR001
Kill Parasites Naturally
How to Kill Parasites Naturally & Feel Great in 30 Days or Less

GOLD

Hydrazine Sulfate - Cancer Support
Hydrazine Sulfateís Original Proponent, Dr. Joseph Gold Of...
Anti Cancer Medical Effect
Medical researchers confirm electrolyzed reduced water protects ag...
Dr. Clark: Best Prices You Will Find!
Tools for Healing is the number one source for products...
Natural Cancer Remedies

SILVER

J.Crowísģ Lugolís Iodine
Free S&H. Restore lost reserves. J.CROWíSģ Lugolís Iodine Soluti...
Bad Breath Cure
Bad Breath Cure
Life Technologyô
Transformational Technology For Mind Body And Soul.
$5 off at Iherb.com
Use referral code X0T949 to get $5 off your first order from iherb.com

Back To Top How many people click on the sponsord links? Become a Sponsor

Add This Forum To Your Favorites!

Share:  Facebook  MySpace  Digg  Reddit  StumbleUpon  Furl this page  Delicious  BlinkList  dzone  Simpy.com  Fark.com  BlogMarks  Wists.com  Google

Translate This Page:

French    German    Spain    Italian    Dutch    Russian    Portuguese    Japanese    Korean    Arabic    Chinese Simplified

268 messages, 64 topics, topics per page limited to: 40, average number of messages per page: 268, 1 pages,  243,955 page views

"All the gold in the world has no significance. That which is lasting are the thoughtful acts which we do for our fellow man."
~ Adolfo Prieto (1867-1945)

Image Galler Stretch Marks Image Gallery         Image Galler Last 30 Uploads
Google Ads

Medianet Ads

Google Ads

Google Ads

Donate to CureZone

Guest Book - Liver Flush FAQ - News - Link Exchange - Add URL - How To Exchange Links? - About Global Directory

Terms of Service - Privacy Policy - Spam Policy - Disclaimer - Guidelines & Rules - Forum Trolls - Fair use notice

Staff's pages:  Owen - Wrenn - Maya

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - About - Donors - Stats

Copyright 2014  curezone.org

fetched in 3.53 sec at 4/21/2014 9:45:49 AM, requested by 54.205.160.82, referred by http://curezone.org/forums/f2.asp?f=756 , requested 1 pages during this session, y=25