CureZone.org   Educating Instead of Medicating Like CureZone website on Facebook
Home > Forums36707 visitors online now Add To Favorites Log On    Join/Sign Up    User Finder   Inbox New
The Best Favorites

Newsletter:

Search:
Forums BLogs FAQ Images Health Diseases Diet Foods Cleanse Convert

Oil Pulling & Oil Swishing Support Forum

Read This First:  Success  Educational  Failed  Warning  BSA  RN  ALL R  ~BSA  ~RN  RRR  RR  Image Embedded  Video Embedded Audio Embedded   Images   Description   Rules
 9,056,925 page views     22,163 messages     3,338 topics     83 pages
Post New Topic  Post new topic message to this forum by using a plain text editor  Post new topic message to this forum by using advanced HTML text editor called FCK  Post new topic message to this forum by using advanced HTML text editor called Tiny MCE 

Original Forum Layout     Add To Favorites!
Last Message
52h ago
Search:   Top 300
Forum: Oil Pulling     All Forums 
Like Oil Pulling & Oil Swishing Forum on Facebook.com
Page 83 of 83
1  10  30  50  ...  68  69  70  71  72  73  74  75  76  77  78  79  80  81  82   83    

• Could OP be removing my bioidentical HRT?   hokypoky   52h  Ü C Ü

Hi! I started OP about 2-1/2 weeks ago with amazing results - no bleeding gums, skin getting smooth and even. Iíve had extreme fatigue, which seemed reasonable due to the detox (although itís still occurring). Iíve been on bioidentical HRT for a long time, very low dose, but I had to have a hyst 13 years ago. The bioidenticals have always kept fatigue and hot flashes in check, but Iíve had hot flashes the last 3 days. Could the OP be removing the hormones Iím replacing?   [End]
  • Which Oil is best to pull with?   jay1220   5d

Hi guys, I am looking into oil pulling for the first time after reading up on some of itís benefits. I had a nasty flu for about a month and finally shook most of it but not completely. I still have a bit of mucus buildup in the back of my throat/nostrils and my voice I can tell has this harshness to it I never had before. I am rather healthy exercise and try to eat right but I just canít fully get rid of this thing even after a round of antibiotics. Do you guys think oil pulling could help me? Which type should I get? ... ... I am looking at a few on amazon that I believe would work Banyan Ses ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Is this supposed to be happening?   masone   8d

Iíve been oil pulling for 3 weeks now. I have mercury fillings on the top and bottom sections of my teeth, and I think I have a composite filling, not sure exactly what it is. 5 total fillings. ... ... ALL of my teeth with fillings have been whitened by the oil pulling, and it happened with the first 3 days of doing it. None of the other teeth have been whitened, and there doesnít seem to be a change at all over the course of the 3 weeks. ... ... Here are the teeth that have been whitened from the view of someone looking in my mouth. First Premolar(top left), Second Molar(top right), Second Molar(bo ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Baffled by my teeth/ bone loss   #157218   9d

I went to see the dentist, first time in years so I was very nervous. I have been Oil Pulling using coconut oil for about a year and a half. ... ... He said my teeth and gums were fine, no need for any dental work. Iím 31 and have never had a filling. ... ... He took some x-rays and said I had bone loss, but no sign of gum disease at all. I have no tooth decay. ... ... I told him that I used to have- wobbly teeth, sore gums, receding gums, sensitivity and bleeding when I flossed, but since doing OPing it has all gone. I have a history of bulimia, but always brushed well and flossed but would get some bl ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Activated Charcol   sfft77   18d

Iíve been oil pulling for over a month now with great results. Iíve seen some articles elsewhere that suggest adding activated charcoal to the oil for even better whitening results. has anyone ever tried this?   [End]
  • OP for gingivitis and Periodontitis   sjt71   23d  Ü C Ü

I just started OPing this morning. I used refined sunflower oil 1 tbsp and a few drops of oil of oregano. I couldnít stand the smell of the oregano oil or the texture of the sunflower oil. I lasted maybe 3 minutes. Iíve had one quadrant scaling so far and have 3 more. Then I need surgery to fill my gum pockets and bone loss, then some kind of surgery on my bottom 2 front teeth. Iím trying anything to save money to avoid all this stuff. I also have bad breath, depression and anxiety Any suggestions? Thanks!   [End]
  • oil pulling story was on gma this morning.   John McCain 2008   25d

Found it to be quite odd. Swishing around oil in your mouth? For someone who has never thought about this topic, it seems weird to me...just saying.   [End]
  • Oil Pulling Pain Front Crown   #182885   26d

Hey guys, ... ... So Iíve been oil pulling for 4 times now (every other day) with coconut oil. A few days ago when I was drinking hot water, I started feeling pain on one of my dental crowns in the front tooth (no root canal). The next day, the pain subsided but I oil pulled again the day after and the pain is back and gets quite sore : ( . ... ... Iím not sure if I should continue oil pulling, in case the pain continues or possibility of crown falling out ? Should I see a dentist yet, or wait to see if the pain goes away? ... ... Thanks!   [End]
  • Oil Pulling Article on Fox News   Rainbow Girl   27d  Ü C Ü

http://www.foxnews.com/health/2014/03/24/what-is-oil-pulling-examining-ancient-detoxifying-ritual/?intcmp=features   [End]
  • Oil Pulling is loosening my front tooth??   one two three   40d

Hey All, ... ... I started OP about 4 weeks ago and it has benefited my skin, gums, and overall appearance of my teeth. However, for the last few days my front tooth has become loose, and looks lower than the other? ... ... It had NO problems before I began OP. I am OP-ing 2-3 times per day with unrefined coconut oil. ... ... I have loved the other benefits I have began seeing on my health conditions like KP Rosacea and mild periodontal disease, but this loose front tooth really concerns me. I donít feel like I am having any major healing reactions right now, so I donít think it is related to that. ... ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Never heard of this nor experienced any loosening of teeth ...   Jenifer   39d

Never heard of this nor experienced any loosening of teeth with OP! In fact, the opposite should be true. Whatever is going on there, it is not due to OP. You might check out the topical calcium therapy at calcium therapy.com. It is specific for gum disease and one of the effects is tightening of teeth. Vitamin C and D3 are also very important for teeth, jawbone and connective tissue. At least 5,000 mg of C and 5,000 IU of D3 per day. Good luck!   [End]
      • Well.. i have continued and the weird loose front tooth is ...   one two three   35d

Well.. i have continued and the weird loose front tooth is no longer loose... maybe it was readjusting due to the oil pulling? Who knows... but continuing to see good benefits   [End]
        • Teeth can loosen and tighten again. I have never experienc...   saywhatagain   35d

Teeth can loosen and tighten again. I have never experienced that with oil pulling but I have had teeth that felt loose before but then later went back to being tight again. Glad the problem has resolved itself.   [End]
          • Actually when plaque and crud is removed from teeth ( like ...   sfft77   33d

Actually when plaque and crud is removed from teeth ( like when a dentists does it or when you oil pull) it takes time for the gums to tighten up around where the plaque used to be. The gums were wider because there was a bunch of garbage in there. Now removed, you need some time for them to reattach to the clean tooth. A week or so. In the meantime they will feel very sensitive, especially to cold liquids.   [End]
  • OP for teeth whitening?   Discordya   41d

Hello, I am new to OP and just wanted to find a place to ask some questions. I had a friend tell me that OP can be used also for teeth whitening, or at least it can happen as a bonus effect? So I was wondering about this. I am an avid coffee and tea drinker so I have some areas that are pretty dark, as in brown, say near the gum line. ... ... Iím just wondering how much OP would help something like this, if at all?   [End]
  • Oil pulling - saliva??   Babyapple   42d

Hi all, ... I just bought coconut oil and tried op this morning but the oil dissolved quickly and I had so much saliva in my mouth I needed to spit every 10 seconds and eventually after about 2 minutes everything had come out. ... My dentist has told me previously that I seem to have excess amounts of saliva (which he is happy about) but does that mean I canít op? ... Any ideas? ... ... Thanks   [End]
  • Trying to regrow bone and tissue dental   TootieFlutie   42d  Ü C Ü

Iím in the process of having osseous surgeries and bone and tissue grafts to repair damage and loss from an infection. I was wondering if there are any supplements I could take to help the healing and regrowth process. Also what is the best oil for pulling in this case?   [End]
    • Vitamin C is really good at helping to build new connective...   Jenananda   42d

Vitamin C is really good at helping to build new connective tissue. Youíll find Dr. Pauling said 5000mg/day should be normal. Also ionic minerals are so important. Look at Dr. Joel Wallachís business in San Diego. Itís about enzymes, probiotics, minerals. Eat RAW. Why have surgery. The body rebuilds itself in 2 years with correct diet. Contact Dr. Richard Schultze.   [End]
    • I have the same problem but with gingivitis and Periodontit...   sjt71   23d

I have the same problem but with gingivitis and Periodontitis. Need 4 scalings, osseous surgery and also bone and tissue grafts as well. I tried this morning OPing for the 1st time with refined sunflower oil 1 tbsp and a few drops of oil of oregano. I could only last 3 minutes before I had to spit it out. Not sure if there are other oils that will work...   [End]
    • a good all round supplement which we would recommend to cli...   lifetechnologydotcom   15d

a good all round supplement which we would recommend to clients is solgar vm 75. we would also recommend a combination tissue salt ie Combination 28: Tonic Ė 12 Salts all in 6X: Ingredients: Calc fluor 6X, Calc Phos 6X, Calc sulph 6X, Ferr phos 6X, Kali phos 6X, Kali mur 6X, Kali sulph 6X, Mag phos 6X, Nat mur 6X, Nat phos 6X, Nat sulph 6X, Silicea 6X.   [End]
  • OP caused a blocked salivary gland?   rkrkr   42d  Ü C Ü

Hello, it is my first time trying oil pulling and I honestly just jumped right into it without doing enough research. I pulled for the first time last night, and woke up this morning with a pimple on the left upper corner of my mouth, as well as what seems to be a blocked salivary gland. Iíve tried to find info on if OP can cause acne and it seems common, but Iím kind of concerned about the blocked gland. I have never gotten a blocked gland before, and my diet is the same as always, nothing out of the ordinary. It seems to me that this random pimple and blocked gland are due to OP? Is this ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Ear Infection Detox   esb6813   43d  Ü C Ü

Hi! Iím new here, but Iíve read a lot of topics over the past year and a half and am amazed by the amount of experience and knowledge people have here. ... ... A bit of background...Iím in my mid twenties, Iíve been relatively healthy my whole life, but around highschool I realized I had a sensitivity to gluten and diary (other people in my family have more severe allergies so this wasnít a surprise). I was super tired all the time and felt much better once I stopped eating ĒnormallyĒ. I currently donít eat many grains and only raw dairy occasionally. About 1.5 years ago, I was taking ĒAnbr ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Metallic taste and tooth ache   Caminante76   44d  Ü C Ü

I just did oil pulling this morning for the first time, coconut oil for 20 minutes. Felt great! I am now (evening) experiencing serious metallic taste in my mouth though. I started OP because I just had 2 root canals and 2 crowns. Iím now starting to get some pain in the evenings in the tooth of one of the root canals and now read how terrible root canals are. :( but I thought OP might help until I can get to a holistic dentist and save up to fix this. :( I also have 3 old silver (assume with mercury, theyíre really old) fillings. Iím so excited about the benefits of OP but scared maybe I ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Recommended type of coconut oil?   MarcellD   46d

Should it be cold pressed, virgin, or organic? Should it be all 3? Im not sure what cold-pressed or virgin mean so Im assuming they are beneficial in this? ... ... When I swish this new coconut oil in my mouth it doesnít get thick at the end like the old oil use to, it just stays liquify. Is this bad bad? Do I want the thickness instead? ... ... Thank you!   [End]
  • Refined vs. Unrefined oils   sfft77   48d

Please excuse my question if it seems to be covered already. I *have* read about 100 pages here, but I am still confused. ... I have been using EVCO Unrefined for 10 days with good results. I want to add a second oil to my program like Sunflower. I find many posts that say only use UNrefined. I find other posts that say only use refined. ... Please give me guidance. I have been able to find refined at the local markets but I cannot find unrefined, except CO which I already have.   [End]
  • Oil pulling stopped working   bunniford   55d  Ü C Ü

Has anyone experienced a reversal of benefits after doing OP for a while? Iíve been doing it for over 3 months and my first reactions were great. I had a fortnight of detoxing which was quite unpleasant, but I also had great gains. Iíd been suffering badly from adrenal exhaustion and Candida issues, and been feeling dizzy, terrible fatigue before my period, very anxious, etc. Within days of doing OP, inflammation Iíd had in my lower back for 15 years disappeared and so did the anxiety, dizziness and cravings for sweet things. I felt so much better. My periods came on time and with little P ...   [retrieve this message]
    • This is just a guess, but you could be re-tracing. Detoxin...   sans sucre   55d

This is just a guess, but you could be re-tracing. Detoxing usually happens in stages because if it happened all at once youíd be too overwhelmed. You detox some, feel awful, then feel better, then as your body senses it is strong enough, it is able to release more toxins. You feel cruddy again as you detox, and then once you have passed that, you feel better than you did before, and so on, until you are 100% (or as close as possible). I have no idea if this is what is happening, but it is at least worth consideration, especially if you had such a good initial result AND you havenít re ...   [retrieve this message]
    • I have experienced this a bit and I donít agree that this c...   saywhatagain   55d

I have experienced this a bit and I donít agree that this can just be chalked up to your body detoxing. The type of oil that you use is not emphasized with oil pulling but there is actually a huge difference in how your body will react depending on what kind of oil you use. Remember that oil-pulling comes from Ayurveda and Ayurveda identifies various body-types and physical imbalances. Depending on what your situation is you might want an oil that is either heating (sesame) or cooling (sunflower, coconut). I know you said you donít notice a difference with different oils but all this t ...   [retrieve this message]
      • I thought the Ayurvedic texts only mentioned sesame. When ...   aerowallah   55d

I thought the Ayurvedic texts only mentioned sesame. When would you want to use a cooling oil, inflamed gums? Abcesses? When would you want to heat up? Thanks.   [End]
        • Just checked it in the Charaka Samhita and he doesnít speci...   saywhatagain   55d

Just checked it in the Charaka Samhita and he doesnít specify the type of oil at all, but generally in Ayurveda, we would want to use the type of oil that is the opposite of predominating characteristics of the person. Just because someone has inflamed gums, doesnít mean it is necessarily a fire (pitta) imbalance, it could just as well be due to an air or earth imbalance. Generally, there is a conception, even among Ayurvedic professionals that sesame oil is good for people of all constitutions and can only do good and remove disease and never have any negative effects. This is absolute ...   [retrieve this message]
          • I was afraid you were going to give me a balanced answer! ...   aerowallah   54d

I was afraid you were going to give me a balanced answer! Iím a different dosha depending on which questionnaire I take. If I am Vatta Pitta (Vatta comes up most often), can you tell me what I would see using sesame oil if itís turned negative for me and I should switch to coconut or sunflower? The bad reactions you mentioned above? Thanks again.   [End]
            • Questionnaires can be useful but many time the results can ...   saywhatagain   54d

Questionnaires can be useful but many time the results can be inaccurate. For a vata/pitta type it would really depend on which dosha is aggravated vata or pitta. Generally, for you I would imagine sunflower oil would be a good choice. Sesame oil is balancing for vata and aggravating for pitta. Coconut oil is balancing for pitta and aggravating for vata. Sunflower seed oil is balancing for pitta without aggravating vata. ... ... What would be possible bad reactions for sesame oil? That is very difficult to say as pitta reactions can be very varied but typical pitta aggravations include ac ...   [retrieve this message]
              • Nothing is simple! Upon deeper reflection I feel I am 90% ...   aerowallah   53d

Nothing is simple! Upon deeper reflection I feel I am 90% Vatta. I am 9 months with adrenal fatigue and trying to tamp down inflammation to rid myself of insomnia (elevated cortisol, glutamate,histamines) and continue rebuilding strength. Iíve been swallowing a tbl spoon of coconut oil because everyone says itís wonderful and I have trouble digesting fats after a lifetime following a low fat diet. ... ... Maybe I should continue to swish with sesame but give up the coconut oil? It never went down easy! ... ...   [End]
          • Re: Oil pulling stopped working   Lucien Wolf heart   46d

So True !!   [End]
      • Thatís interesting. Hmmmm.   sans sucre   55d

Thatís interesting. Hmmmm.   [End]
      • Very true !!I find out to I been oil pulling with mostly wi...   Lucien Wolf heart   46d

Very true !!I find out to I been oil pulling with mostly with coconut oil for over 2 year everyday and What I did is the last while I been adding a drop of peppermint essential oil to the coconut oil it make my mouth feel so fresh :-)   [End]
  • Help I want to do a LC after my 10 day MC, how do you trans...   undercovermermaid   86d  Ü C Ü

Hello! ... ... I am on day 4 of my MC. So far it has been heavenly, and I am really enjoying the experience. I donít have any literature at the moment, I am depending on these forums, and my friends who have done the MC for information. I am interested in very fully cleansing my system, and only recently learned about LC. ... ... The question is: ... ... How do I correctly transition from the MC to the LC, what is the timing involved exactly? ... ... Would any of you be able to lay it out pretty straight forward? Like: ... Day one after the last day of your MC start ... Day two after your MC start   [retrieve this message]
    • They suggest do some juicing the first 2 days and light eat...   hanna   85d

They suggest do some juicing the first 2 days and light eating. Since you need bile for the flush it is better ... to wait a few days so the bile can be built up after the ... fast. ... ... Parasite cleansing you can do anytime but the liverflush ... might be enough. ... ... I donít know the other questions do a search on the MC forum. Just put in the search box oil pulling and see what they say. ... ... In general the basic cleanses are liverflush, bowel cleanse, kidney cleanse, parasite cleanse (though I never needed it since I did many liverflushes). ... There are forums for the cleanses. The same for oil pull ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Ok first your getting way ahead of yourself thatís why your...   nissan350z   19d

Ok first your getting way ahead of yourself thatís why your confused...do the mc dont worry bout the other stuff itís not necessary.. follow the recipe as directed. I donít suggest doing it for prolonged periods of time do 5 days take weekend off eating small amounts and healthy then do another 5....give yourself a break like 2 weeks eating healthy   [End]
  • Wisdom tooth extraction...really   Okhra   87d  Ü C Ü

hi everyone, ... Im 27,my down right wisdom tooth started breaking through the gum 3-4 months ago causing me just gum inflammation for couple of days (i guess just the days while its breaking through), nothing major. ... i went to make a 3D and x-ray. Dentist found out on xray an infection under this wisdom tooth (it looks like black space in between two roots),but tooth position is ok and he advised to extract it due to infection. ... I have vaginal candida for many years and now in the process of eliminating it,diet,juicing...taking probiotics and so on. ... So taking antibiotics after tooth extrac ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Re Wisdom tooth extraction...really   phelp   87d

http://mydentistaz.com/interactive-meridian-tooth-chart/ ... ... I always find it interesting to see what this chart says about the body and tooth. I thought you might also   [End]
    • Re: Wisdom tooth extraction...really   InCharge   86d

... Dentist found out on xray an infection under this wisdom tooth (it looks like black space in between two roots),but tooth position is ok and he advised to extract it due to infection. ... ... ... ... I think this is good advice. At the very least get a second opinion. ... ... ...   [End]
    • It must be most definitely an infection. Yes infections are...   georginawalker   76d

It must be most definitely an infection. Yes infections are seen as black in a X-ray. If you are still in doubt then maybe you should get a second opinion. But if it is an infection then you should get the proper dental treatment as soon as possible. The more you delay the more complex it gets. My regular dentist is Dr. David Silberman at Texas. But since you live in the Pacific find a good doctor there. I donít think taking antibiotics will help in the cast of dental infections.   [End]
    • Hello. Weíre in Philadelphia. And we see all kinds of wisdo...   EverestDental   69d

Hello. Weíre in Philadelphia. And we see all kinds of wisdom teeth on daily bases. It would be nice if I can take a look at your x rays or 3D CT Scan. If you have good diagnostic materials it shouldnít be a problem for a good dentist or an oral surgeon to give at least 2-3 different treatment options for your wisdom teeth issues. Candida will not and should not prevent you from getting the dental care that you need. I hope this helps. If you should have any questions feel free to email me. Thank you, Margot.   [End]
  • Oil pulling and tooth sensitivity   #179828   89d

I have been using sesame oil to pull with and have had various sensitive spots show up that were never there before. I do have problems with sensitivity, but thought I had it under control and now with the oil pulling, I find new spots. Is this common? Has anyone ever ĒremineralizedĒ their teeth with success?   [End]
    • Hi, Iím rather new to this and I use coconut oil instead of...   aneartohearHim   85d

Hi, Iím rather new to this and I use coconut oil instead of sesame because of the microbial aspects that are superior, so I am told. I just wanted you to know that I have had new sensitivity spots which I thought were cleared up. The sensitivity has even been on the outside of my jaw. I believe that the OP is pulling from where it is finding current problems or old one that were never completely healed. So, even though I am a newbie, I am also an RN and it makes sense to me that this would not to be a bad sign but rather another sign of needed healing. Iím sorry but I have had no experienc ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Preventing a cap   Binatbmb   89d

I visited the dentist yesterday, and he wants to put a cap on my first molar. It has not been bothering me. Nothing major was showing on the xray, but he says he saw some decay between the teeth. He also says the filling there is already large, so it would be best to do a cap. I am very hesitant to have a cap put on. I am only 30 years old. I generally have a very healthy mouth, but this specific tooth has been an issue since my early teens. Will oil pulling and changing my diet heal this tooth? Am I stuck getting a cap? I worry about the life of this tooth if I get a cap. Can you heal te ...   [retrieve this message]
  • oil pullers please help!   aneartohearHim   3mo  Ü C Ü

I have been oil pulling for a couple of weeks now. Changed from olive oil to the best coconut oil (as forum described) ... Today, after my morning pull (done perfectly per protocol) I was so sleepy and exhausted that I had to lay down. Being an RN, I wondered if I was pulling ammonia since that will make you feel like that. I did another one, hoping that if it was toxins, that it would improve. It didnít. I am so weak and exhausted after sleeping 8-9 hours. Is this to be expected? I have multiple health problems especially in my mouth. Lots of mercury fillings through the years, 5 root canals ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Iíd be inclined to see it as a detox reaction and keep goin...   CTPhil   3mo

Iíd be inclined to see it as a detox reaction and keep going.   [End]
      • Thanks so much for your encouraging reply. It is amazing ho...   aneartohearHim   3mo

Thanks so much for your encouraging reply. It is amazing how just a little camaraderie is so therapeutic. I am doing just that. My husband had stage iv lymphoma and we did every alternative thing we could find. We even found an Ojibway Indian who did the Esiac tea for us and other Ēmedicine manĒ stuff. We didnít go looking for him, he just showed up in our lives somehow. Anyway, he is cured, it has been going on 5 yrs, now and no sign of it at all. They gave him no hope and did not even have a chemo that they tried to sell him. Just, its in all four quadrants, in your bones, and everywhere ...   [retrieve this message]
        • Iím glad I could help. Iím also glad you shared your story...   CTPhil   89d

Iím glad I could help. Iím also glad you shared your story of your husbandís success. :) ... ... I started pulling close to a month ago after a tooth extraction that didnít go well. I started with coconut oil and had an immediate strong herx. My routine now is a castor oil pull in the AM and a coconut pull PM. Now that I have the habit established I will continue indefinitely. ... ... I wish I could tell you oil pulling will mitigate the tooth problems, but Iím doubtful. My extracted tooth was an infected root canal with a cap, I tried for several years to manage it with collodial silver but ...   [retrieve this message]
          • What is herx? My tooth problems seem a stage before your ex...   Caminante76   44d

What is herx? My tooth problems seem a stage before your extraction (had root canal and crown but still have pain so debating what next and just started to OP). ... ... How is it going for both of you now? Iím new and having major metallic taste -- afraid from dental work and confused what to do!!   [End]
    • You are probably experiencing healing crisis just keep what...   Lucien Wolf heart   46d

You are probably experiencing healing crisis just keep what you are doing you are just beginning your long journey this is natural it will take a while for you to adjust I been oil pulling for over 2 years and I use coconut oil and I try something new I put a drop of peppermint essential oil and it make my mouth feel fresh and I got more energy I can,t tell you how it change my life :-) ... best wishes ~~Namaste~~   [End]
    • Which brand of coconut oil if you donít mind me asking?   Loveoflearning   41d

Which brand of coconut oil if you donít mind me asking?   [End]
  • tooth abscess   selly1991   3mo  Ü C Ü

Hi, Iím 22, and after 2 and a half years of terrible pains in my left side of the neck and a strange feeling, and no doctor ever found out what I have, the dentist found out that I have a tooth abscess and my widsom tooth is grown in my throat and I have the pain all the way in my head and eye and ear! ... The dentist prescribed my antibiotics, but I really donít want to take such harsh stuff on my body since I also started very clean eating since a while! Iíve already took enough antibiotics in the past, and this infection is also doing damage! Iím afraid to take them, but Iím also afraid of ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Buy some Bentonite clay at the healthfood store. Moisten i...   MrCuddly   46d

Buy some Bentonite clay at the healthfood store. Moisten it to the point that itís soft but not mudlike. Put some in between the cheek and gum where the tooth with the abscess is. ... ... Depending on the abscess it usually takes a day or two for the abscess to go away. Youíll actually notice the clay starts smelling bad as it draws the infection into it. Just keep apply liberal amounts of clay to the area until the abscess goes away - and it will. Works every time.   [End]
  • Oil pulling and tooth pain   Kinney003   3mo

I have been oil pulling for 5 days now and just 2 days ago a molar started to hurt me greatly. Eating is now forced to one side and it has quite a large amalgam filling within it. Now I was told that this could be resulting from ĒThe Healing CrisisĒ and I was wondering about what possibly to add to my regime other then Coconut Oil pulling that can help speed along my healing process. This tooth pain is nearly unbearable but I donít want to go to the dentist because it would mean that this tooth would get a root canal (This tooth was worked on only a few months ago, nothing should be wro ...   [retrieve this message]
    • I would just keep going. I have four amalgams and was told ...   BrandyS   3mo

I would just keep going. I have four amalgams and was told that I need a root canal. I was at about day five when I had a severe healing crisis with my two bottom amalgams. My glands were swollen, my neck hurt and when I flossed I shook with pain and could hardly eat. What helped was after I oil pulled I swished with salt water. The pain was nearly unbearable for three days and then started to get better. Now I can eat more then I used to be able to on that side and flossing is a breeze! Keep it up! You will get there!   [End]
  • Adding Liquid Multivitamin to oil pull?   #180035   3mo

I was just wondering what people have experimented with adding to their oil pull bases. I read a post here about someone adding COQ10 to their pull and having great results. That got me thinking, would adding a liquid multivitamin to your pull be of benefit? Of noticeable benefit. Learning about oil pulling it appears absorption from pulling in the mouth is high. It appears there are people who have been pulling for years on this forum (Iím 4 days in) and would be interested in your thoughts on this subject   [End]
  • Silly question from a newbie   ggxx   3mo

Is it important to use the same oil for the entire 20 min or can I spit and use fresh oil, say, every 5 min? ...   [End]
    • Hi! Itís important to use the same oil, because you need it...   BrandyS   3mo

Hi! Itís important to use the same oil, because you need it to change from the thick substance when you first swish to a more liquid form in your mouth. :D Hope that helps, I donít exactly know WHY you have to wait, but from what I do know, you need to give the oil time to attract all the bacteria to cling to it so you can spit it out.   [End]
  • I have aggressive periodontal disease   BooBooKay   3mo  Ü C Ü

Itís the aggressive kind, 2mm increase in 6 months. I had a full mouth debridement with the ultra sonic scaler that took 35 minutes, and they called this thing they did Ēscaling and root planingĒ and charged me as if it were srp. ... ... They also gave me arestin. My whole mouth was pink and flawless from days 10-14 after treatment, then the infections began to return 1 by 1. So I began oil pulling with coconut oil religiously twice a day right at that 14th day. Still, the infections are returning everywhere. Iím coming up to my 6 week return visit in a few days which means iím coming up to th ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Colloidal Silver should be very helpful. I assume you are o...   Steve888   3mo

Colloidal Silver should be very helpful. I assume you are on a low sugar and low carb type of diet. The terrain of your body affects your teeth and gum health tremendously as you probably are aware of. High stress can also cause these type of infections to increase. You are doing all the right stuff from what I can see. A zapper might be a helpful device to have as it can help kill blood born infections which helps the teeth as well.   [End]
    • Use CS/IS like a mouthwash, it helped myself and the wife w...   kscmac   3mo

Use CS/IS like a mouthwash, it helped myself and the wife with infections!   [End]
    • Take 800 mgs of CoQ-10 per day. ... Put a teaspoon of organ...   glaxony   3mo

Take 800 mgs of CoQ-10 per day. ... Put a teaspoon of organic hawthorne berry powder in a cup of tea and drink 2-3 times daily. ... Swish your mouth with hydrogen peroxide 2-3 times daily. ... Put a few drops of food grade h202 in water and drink 2-3 times daily. ... ... Gums go first and then the heart. ... Gums and heart need the same kind of nutrients. ... Eat heart healthy and it will help your gums. ... Be sure you are getting plenty of Iodine.   [End]
    • Hi BB, ... ... I am sorry to hear of your gum problem(s). ...   shotsee   3mo

Hi BB, ... ... I am sorry to hear of your gum problem(s). ... ... As Ēgrist for your mill,Ē you might like to try the following: Rinse your mouth as often as possible/practicable with sodium ascorbate. You can make your own by mixing one part of sodium bicarbonate with two parts of ascorbic acid. ... ... Additionally, I would recommend you ingest a Bowel Tolerance dose of ascorbic acid several times a day. ... ... You might find these three quotes of interest: ... ... ĒAdministration of vitamin C to children with significant gum disease clearly improves the condition.Ē -- Dr. Thomas Levy, MD, PRIMAL PANACEA, page ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Hereís the follow up post for all the paranoid google searc...   BooBooKay   3mo

Hereís the follow up post for all the paranoid google searchers who donít want to be left hanging ... ... 9 weeks ago I had a mouth full of 4s and 5s, couple 3s couple 2s. Bone loss in the canines and first molars. Lots of bleeding on probing, scary threats from the dentist. etc. ... ... My appointment today which is 2 months later, Iíve done ... 6 weeks of oil pulling twice a day 20 min each ... 4 weeks of xylitol use 5 times a day ... 3 weeks of dilute hypochlorite pocket irigation evry other day ... 1 week of calcium/zinc mouthwash & 1/day carpule use from CTI ... Flossed after every meal, brushed half hour lat ...   [retrieve this message]
  • this stuff really works!   isabelgomez   3mo

Iíve only been oil pulling for about 5 days now, but Iím so excited, I had to join the forum to share my experience & express my gratitude for the information I got here. ... ... Background: Iíve had bad, bleeding gums most of my adult life. All of my gums are receding and Iíve had a couple of teeth get a little exposed at the roots, so the dentists have covered them up. A few years ago, I had some rather extensive (and expensive) periodontal cleanings, including root scaling and other horrors, and at the same time I had all of my childhood amalgam fillings taken out. I also had a bite plate ...   [retrieve this message]
    • When you get into something you donít mess around! Congrat...   MrCuddly   3mo

When you get into something you donít mess around! Congratulations. ... ... The no blood in my gums was the thing that blew me away the most too when i started pulling also. I had it for decades every time I brushed my teeth. And five years after I started pulling I NEVER have bleeding gums anymore - even during periods where I donít pull very often. ... ... A word of caution with the liquid CoQ10. Start low on the dosage - maybe enough drops for 40 mgs. OP REALLY magnifies the effect.   [End]
      • Mr. C, what are you using for liquid CoQ10 these days? See...   Jenifer   59d

Mr. C, what are you using for liquid CoQ10 these days? Seems Vitol is unavailable at Amazon. One of the reviews said: ... ĒConsumer Labs tested this product and found that it contains less than 4% of the claimed amount of CoQ10. It was the only CoQ10 product that they tested which did not pass.Ē Thatís a bit troubling.   [End]
  • When oil pulling is infection gone?   BrandyS   4mo  Ü C Ü

I have been oil pulling for the last two weeks and finally have some relief. I can floss and eat without shaking in pain, and my overall health in my mouth has improved greatly! Iím just wondering, if I continue to oil pull, and the pain goes away, is the infection still there and needs to be looked at by a dentist still? Or can I just go on my happy merry way that I donít have to go in!?   [End]
  • Coconut Oil Pulling   Kopicrate   4mo  Ü C Ü

Recently started oil pulling, and I have to say, I am pleasantly surprised with the results. If you arenít doing this already, you should really think about trying it. ... ... Wondering if anyone else has tried it? Iíve only used cold pressed virgin coconut oil. Are you using something different? Any differences? ... ...   [End]
  • Oil Pulling with Amalgum and Swollen glands and gums   BrandyS   4mo  Ü C Ü

I have recently been to the dentist and was told I need a root canal. After doing much research I would rather not do a root canal. I have four Amalgums in my mouth, and two of which are my last two bottom molars. I had no idea the effects of a silver filling until after they were put in. My dentist told me that silvers were the best fillings and they never fall apart. Mine has been falling apart and I am unwell for it. I have called around to get them taken out and our lowest quote to date is 5000 out of pocket. Our insurance is awful. ... ... So, I decided to oil pull to see if I can make th ...   [retrieve this message]
    • I read that oil pulling with Coconut oil is a whole other b...   BrandyS   4mo

I read that oil pulling with Coconut oil is a whole other ball game, so I am switching to Seseme oil to see if this helps....still would love any thoughts, oil pulling is a very new thought to me.   [End]
    • Hello, ... ... Sorry I can not help you because I am also ...   Rupu   4mo

Hello, ... ... Sorry I can not help you because I am also new here, just began to arrange to get my amalgams removed. I just wanted to say that $5000 for four amalgams seems a lot. Is it because some of them need to be replaced by crowns? ... ... I will have six amalgam removed, one small and the rest medium sized, and the total cost is $1921 (Iím in Seattle). Each amalgam replacement costs 200-500 depending on how many surfaces there are. ... ... Before I decided to go with my current dentist, I also did a free consultation with another mercury-free dentist in my area. At the time, he didnít give me a q ...   [retrieve this message]
  • please sign this petition to stop mercury fillings   lilywhite   5mo  Ü C Ü

https://www.change.org/petitions/dentsply-stop-making-mercury-dental-fillings ... ... and...Happy Thanksgiving to all! ...   [End]
  • Anyone else cough up bile?   riggo   5mo

Iíve oil pulled off and on for years, typically with olive oil or sunflower oil, and gained benefits. ... ... I recently switched to sesame oil and its had a markedly stronger effect, after 15 minutes of oil pulling Iím coughing up phlegm which is good. Also typically cough out bile, well Iím assuming its bile .. acidic tasting stomach acid, itís clear in color though. Itís not enough to put me off doing it, just wondering if this happens for anyone else? ... ...   [End]
  • Do you get pimples on tongue from OP?   panoslydios   5mo

I suspect this is a part of detox. ... Anyone with similar experiences like a little pimple in mouth from oil pulling? ... ... I use sesame oil with a drop of oregano essential oil. ... ... Thank you :D   [End]
  • White sesame seed oil vs black sesame seed oil - WHich is b...   capslock2013   5mo

Hi Folks, ... ... ... White sesame seed oil vs black sesame seed oil - Which is best for Oil Pulling? ... ... Thanks ...   [End]
  • Oil pulling could stretch out the cheeks?   #178338   5mo

Hi. Do you think oil pulling could stretch the cheeks? People do it everyday. Chewing gum regularly apparently promotes wrinkly skin as well. The skin can only be stretched so much before it loses elasticity/starts wrinkling: ... ... ĒAll elastic fibers, whether they are in your skin or in your clothing, have a finite number of stretches in their life and after which they stop contracting again.Ē ... Ē@Theresa: In response to your question, Iíd like to cite a study detailed in an article published in 1989 in the American Journal of Pathology by Imayama and Braverman entitled, ĒA Hypothetical Expla ...   [retrieve this message]
    • I am happy to take the risk:)   lovefreedom   5mo

I am happy to take the risk:)   [End]
    • ... Au contraire, the puffing out of cheeks with Oping is g...   Jenifer   62d

... Au contraire, the puffing out of cheeks with Oping is great for your face! So is face exercise in general. Donít believe the medicos who speak of the dangers. if people would do face exercises, plastic surgeons would lose a lot of business! Check out this article: ... http://fitness.mercola.com/sites/fitness/archive/2010/05/18/the-best-exercises-for-your-facial-muscles-to-stay-looking-young.aspx ... ...   [End]
  • oil pulling   winnie100   5mo

hello all,i was wondering if oil pulling would have any effect on my 4 gold capped teeth,they are the molers in the back.i heard that oil pulling can loosen the metal in the teeth,would hate to loose those as they cost alot.i would appreciate any feedback,thanks...   [End]
    • Re: oil pulling   winnie100   5mo

dddd   [End]
      • Dear Winnie, ... A year and a half ago, my bott...   pickle77   5mo

Dear Winnie, ... A year and a half ago, my bottom front tooth got kind of loose--not too bad , but bothersome. I have two crowns on the left, and a compromised upper tooth. Twelve years ago I had periodontal surgery and have been babying them ever since -physically and financially. ... When the bottom tooth got loose, I started oil pulling, and for the first three to four months, things seemed to be at least holding their own. I started taking niacin, vit.-c, black seed oil, quercitin--you name it. ... Well next week, Iím having the front tooth taken out and put back in. ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Are worsening of symptoms typical when starting oil pulling?   laeaton68   5mo  Ü C Ü

I have been pulling with coconut oil 3 times a day for 3 days now. While I have had some good benefits such as teeth whitening and clearer skin, I am noticing some aggravation of other symptoms. Here is a list of what I was suffering from prior to pulling: ... ... Candida (taking probiotics and anti-fungals for 3 months prior to pulling) - this sometimes causes brief headaches when eating a food I am intolerant to. ... ... Urinary Tract Infections - I have not had an infection in my life (44) years, until this past summer. I am on my 5th infection since then. Antibiotics did not work and the na ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Back to Oil Pulling!   Killimunati   5mo  Ü C Ü

Itís been over a year since I last OPíed. The last time I oil pulled, a filling fell out and I stopped doing it. I recently had a tooth extraction (the tooth was nearly gone) and my gums got infected. ... ... I am willing to try OPíing again because I benefited from doing it in the past. This time around, I will take better care of my mouth, so I wonít have to go through another extraction. I have some organic virgin coconut oil I will pull with.   [End]
  • I need an alternative to tooth extraction; will oil pulling...   SweetSpirit   5mo  Ü C Ü

I am at a hard decision. ... I recently visited my dentist because I had been experiencing a gum boil/abscess for several weeks and it developed into a swollen jaw. He took xrays and referred me to an endodontist. The effected tooth is the #31 molar, located at the right lower jaw. It has a crown and apparently the gum had receded, and exposed some of the underlying tooth where it developed a decay under the gum line. Anyway, when visiting the Endodontist today, he said I had some bone loss and that the root was probably fractured. He wouldnít do a root canal because from what he could tell, ...   [retrieve this message]
    • If is a crack, The alternative is extraction and after two ...   Ivann   5mo

If is a crack, The alternative is extraction and after two or three months, put dental implant. ... ... The crack can developed in lost bone teeth. ... ... The other alternative is hemisection, you must to good dentist that specialized in maxilofacial. He will evaluated you and say wha recommend for you.   [End]
  • Water Pulling as effective as OP?   Jenifer   5mo

... http://www.healingteethnaturally.com/water-pulling-vs-oil-pulling.html ... ... ... Water pulling as effective as oil pulling for teeth and gums? ... ... First trial study: no statistically significant difference in oral bacteria and plaque reduction potential ... ... While I originally learned from a German source1 that water pulling apparently was as effective for (general) health purposes as oil pulling, we now have at least one small scientific study indicating that the two could indeed be next to equivalent regarding their ability to dramatically reduce oral bacteria and dental plaque counts. ... ... Air ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Certain facts about this study cannot be ignored. The emuls...   BooBooKay   3mo

Certain facts about this study cannot be ignored. The emulsification of the fat globules in the oil take longer than 10 minutes to reach a sufficiently small size to be absorbed by p. Gingivalis bacteria. Lauric acid (coconut oil) is in FACT lethal to p. gingivalis colonies at .5 hours. Also, Sapienic Acid which is indigenous to saliva released from glands is lethal to p. Gingivalis in 6 minutes (more potent than lauric acid) and would become a major contributor to volume of ĒwaterĒ in the mouths of water swishing and oil swishing groups in seconds. This study does not adequately compare b ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Urine pulling instead of oil pulling   twinsoul   5mo

I thought i would inform people about urine pulling, if you have no knowledge on urine therapy i suggest checking it out first. Urine has a negative magnetic charge so it draws out any toxins, metals etc so you can use it the exact same way as coconut oil etc for pulling in your mouth but it is free and it has alot of other healing benefits aswell that will imo be better than coconut pulling. I suggest only doing this for 10 minutes to reap the full benefits.   [End]
  • What will happen   panoslydios   5mo

if you do oil pulling for 1 hour? ... Any experiences?   [End]
  • Oil pulling   Goofy10125   5mo

I started oil pulling a week ago and I love it. I have noticed how clean my gums look, but now I am noticing a lot of weird pains in my mouth , it is never the same tooth. Just wondering if this is common? Also I am using sesame oil and oregano in the morning and coconut in the evening. I have gum disease and my gums are receding. I am wondering if anyone else felt a weird pain tingling in their mouth and if it will go away. Thank you   [End]
  • Just Started Oil Pulling - Incredibly Sick   thecocoapod   6mo  Ü C Ü

I wanted to try oil puling because I have weaned myself off of Singular, stopped my birth control pills after 30 years, and Iím also completely tapered off my Celexa for panic attacks. I know my body is a mess. I have asthma, alleries, and ulcerative colitis - now all under control with diet and supplements. My teeth are yellowing and my gums are receding. ... ... I did my first and only pull yesterday. I used liquid coconut oil and I only did it for 5 minutes. I didnít know my body would act so severely. Iíve been dizzy, nauseous, spacy, my stomach is turning, my face feels weird, and I threw ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Coconut oil is the strongest of all for detox. Start with ...   MrCuddly   6mo

Coconut oil is the strongest of all for detox. Start with a much milder oil like flax seed, sunflower etc to lessen the detox effect.   [End]
    • You can try safflower or sunflower oil as well. Try differe...   suzgrll   5mo

You can try safflower or sunflower oil as well. Try different types, or even alternate the types on different days. Try pulling for a shorter amount of time, yes, but a minute wonít do you much good. Five minutes or 10. I swish for 10 minutes and notice no bad effects at all, yet I am feeling the benefits. Then you can work your way up. Do rinse afterward, and try to drink a lot of water because it will flush out toxins. It sounds to me like a lot of your symptoms are caused by anxiety. Anxiety does really bad things to you physically. ... ... Next thing you must do is use REAL, PASTURED butter ...   [retrieve this message]
      • Your body is very low (empty) Vitamin C (Ascorbic acid), cl...   beatty57   5mo

Your body is very low (empty) Vitamin C (Ascorbic acid), classic case. For quick relief get buffered one gram vitamin C tablets. Take 3 grams of ĎCí and follow with one gram every waking hour. Continued until bowel tolerance, (voluntary diarrhea), your body is saturated. You have vitamin deficiency disease and need to build up your body up to a normal with multi-vitamin B and multi-mineral tablets twice a day and a vitamin D tablet twice a day for a week, then one a day. ... ... You may have a slight reaction caused by your body excreting an over load of toxins, heavy metals and possibly para ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Please help me.   snipez   6mo  Ü C Ü

Here is my story. Iíll keep it as short as possible. ... ... Iíve been taking Oxycodone for the last couple years. Within the last year it has literally wrecked my teeth. And its getting worse. I have cut down my dose but I need to get off these garbage pills. I literally have no bottom molars left. And the tooth decay is creeping towards my bottom front teeth. One by one, the dentin is showing. And no matter what I do it gets worse. I know this could be a saliva problem. ... ... Hereís where Iím confused. I started oil pulling, taking fermented cod liver oil, butter oil a few months ago. Within day ...   [retrieve this message]
    • I havenít heard of pulling with cod liver oil or butter oil...   MrCuddly   6mo

I havenít heard of pulling with cod liver oil or butter oil - but it doesnít sound very pleasant. I also havenít heard of oil pulling growing tooth enamel - so hopefully someone else can help.   [End]
    • Can you get off the Oxycodone? If not - why? ... ... You ...   Jenifer   6mo

Can you get off the Oxycodone? If not - why? ... ... You might have success with Bio-Dent supplement. I just started with it myself. ... ... http://liftingtones.com/2011/08/16/your-teeth-are-alive/   [End]
      • Thanks for the replies. Sorry for the late response. I sign...   snipez   6mo

Thanks for the replies. Sorry for the late response. I signed up for email alerts when people respond to this thread but got no emails. Jennifer: that is my only option. 2 weeks ago I was taking 140mgs a day. Iím down to 100mgs as of today. I think thatís pretty dam good seeing how long Iíve been on these evil pills. Next week I hope to be down to 80mgs. Iíll follow this thread more frequently. And I will check out that link you posted. Thank you.   [End]
        • I missed your post also snipes, wasnít alerted to it. Glad...   Jenifer   4mo

I missed your post also snipes, wasnít alerted to it. Glad you are tapering off on those pills. I know one canít go off prescription meds cold turkey if weíve been taking them for some time. ... ... I feel Bio-Dent is working well for me, hope you try it.   [End]
  • Adawe ?   mu-shen   6mo

You wrote (or replied) recently to a posting that you use canola oil. Please do a search on CureZone re canola oil... it is not a very healthy oil to use. Donīt think you will be doing yourself a favor by using this oil. ... Hoping you will not mind me putting in my 2 cents?!! ... ... uncooked sesame oil? ... coconut taste makes me hungry ... now i just use canola. cheap and flavorless ... ... bacteria hydrophobic membranes attach to gum/teeth. oils/soap act on these bacteria ... ... http://curezone.com/forums/fm.asp?i=2110831#i   [End]
  • Can oil pulling heal cavities? Please help, just found out...   #156619   6mo

Dear All, ... ... I went to a dental hygenist yesterday and she dropped the bomb on me that I have 5 cavities. I have no insurance at the moment but I know that teeth are super important so I need to do something about this. Unfortunately as a teenager and young adult I had bulimia for almost ten years and I was a smoker for ten years as well. Thank heavens I am neither now but the effects are there. ... ... Have any of you experienced success against cavities with oil pulling and what about restoring enamel? I am already starting my oil pulling as it canít hurt, I am just wondering if I should ...   [retrieve this message]
  • 3 days of Oil pulling and pain in one of my crowns.   fab4004   6mo

Hi, ... ... I have 2 crowns on my front teeth, after 3 days of Op I have a little pain in one my crown, itís more sensible than a pain really, good sign bad sign? ... ... should I stop or continue ? ... ... is it going to make fall my crown? ... ... thanks!   [End]
  • Frequent urination!!   selly1991   6mo  Ü C Ü

Hi, Iím 21, and almost since a year I have a problem with frequent urination! every hour about, sometimes itís a bit more, others a bit less... ... I know I have a problem with parasites, in my legs mostly, and I used to have quite bad acne and digestion problems, but now Iím on a low fat, high carb vegan diet and the skin is much better, and the digestion issiues have gone! ... But I still have this frequent urination problem! ... and I donít know what to do anymore abput it!! ... ... Can you please give me some advice? ... Will ol pulling help? ... Iím afraid cause I have some fillings, and Iíve heard that ...   [retrieve this message]
    • I suggest a parasite cleanse, high doses of cranberry will ...   #172263   6mo

I suggest a parasite cleanse, high doses of cranberry will help create a healthy urinary tract and support the bladder.   [End]
    • You may be dehydrated due to a lack of sodium. Salt is requ...   Mike1953   6mo

You may be dehydrated due to a lack of sodium. Salt is required to transport water into the cells. Donít listen to low-salt doctorís advice, salt is a basic requirement of life. Suggest either Mortons Pickling Salt or Redmonds Realsalt (there are others but not cheaper or better), avoid regular salt or salt added processed food.   [End]
    • Have you heard of distilled waters or urine therapy? As thi...   twinsoul   5mo

Have you heard of distilled waters or urine therapy? As this could quite possible cure your problem, it fully detoxifyís your body has it has a negative electromagnetic pull that pulls all inorganic minerals around your whole body out of it that is built up all around the body from all other waters other than distilled water.   [End]
    • Also forgot to mention urine is anti parasitic so it would ...   twinsoul   5mo

Also forgot to mention urine is anti parasitic so it would get rid of them, it also cleanses you inside out, it gets rid of heavy metals, chemicals, candida etc   [End]
    • The Su-jok acupuncture solution, the scheme in energies: .....   explorer2009   4mo

The Su-jok acupuncture solution, the scheme in energies: ... No-Ho-Ne-He-Ne-Ho: No harmonization ... will balance everything in excretory system. There may also be a scheme for kidneys and general water balance. ... ... Everything can be done as self-treatment using natural crystals - itís easy. If interested, please contact.   [End]
    • When your bladder demands your undivided attention all day ...   Watch   3mo

When your bladder demands your undivided attention all day long, when youíre afraid to have that glass of water before bed and still nature calls in the middle of the night; itís time to brew your herbal cleanse tea. ... 2 helpful links. ... http://www.lakechkebede.com/store/order-here-bladder-and-kidneys-herbal-cleanse-teas/ ... http://www.lakechkebede.com/store/order-here-uva-ursi-herbs/ ... Good Luck!   [End]
    • Re: Frequent urination!!solutions?   Watch   3mo

When your bladder demands your undivided attention all day long, when youíre afraid to have that glass of water before bed and still nature calls in the middle of the night; itís time to brew your herbal cleanse tea. ... 2 helpful links. ... http://www.lakechkebede.com/store/order-here-bladder-and-kidneys-herbal-cleanse-teas/ ... http://www.lakechkebede.com/store/order-here-uva-ursi-herbs/ ... Good Luck!   [End]
  • Gum keeps receeding, I'm becoming despaired   betze   6mo  Ü C Ü

Hello everyone, ... ... Iím 30 and have been having receeding gums for 4-5 years now. ... I have been to various dentists. Other than telling me to brush carefully, which I do, and making me a protective plastic mouthpiece to wear during night cause I gnash with teeth they couldnít help me. ... The mouthpiece is made of hard plastic. I donít even know if itís free from harmful plasticizers. My dentist assumed that it was... ... I wear this damn thing every night and donít even know if it even helps at all. ... ... The gum keeps receeding continually!! ... Itís not only 1 teeth itís multiple ones! ... Mostly on the ...   [retrieve this message]
    • ... This may be helpful: ... ... http://www.doctoryourself...   Jenifer   6mo

... This may be helpful: ... ... http://www.doctoryourself.com/gums.html   [End]
    • If your problems is like mine, this might help. ... ... ...   knowledge seeker   6mo

If your problems is like mine, this might help. ... ... I was told I had the worst case of tooth grinding they ever saw and currently having a lot of tooth problems. ... ... The problem in part is that grinding wears off the enamel on teeth making them easy to decay. My mouth guard which I wore faithfully till it got chewed by a dog several years ago not sure if it helped but could not get new one and the first was softer plastic and noone will do I cant wear the real hard plastic one as it makes me grind more so my teeth went downhill. A dental maker told me he could make the soft one for me ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Vitamin C stops most mouth inflammation in a few days of da...   beatty57   6mo

Vitamin C stops most mouth inflammation in a few days of days. Early in his new practice his wife/nurse told Dr F R Klenner that the dentist said her whole mouth was inflamed and she had have all her teeth pulled. Her husband told her to delay the dentist a few days, he said he wanted to try a new vitamin he had researched. She did and he gave her some vitamin C. Three day later, back at her dentist she was told her teeth were fine. That was what helped start Dr Klenner to become the pioneer of Vitamin C therapies over the next 40 years. His incredible story is on the internet, Well worth ...   [retrieve this message]
  • New tinnitus, confusing and distressing.   highalive   6mo  Ü C Ü

Hi, ... I am 33 yr old female, non smoker, non drinker. 2 cups of tea per day and some chocolate daily (dark). Healthy eater generally, but no special diets (I eat most things as long as they are home cooked). Have yoghurt most mornings for breakfast. ... ... I have developed mild tinnitus within the last month. I think (not sure) it is my right ear. Sound appear to fluctuate, sometimes mosquito like, sometimes distant car alarm. ... I noticed it is better at night. I also get blood pounding in my right ear sometimes. ... My blood pressure was checked last week and is within normal. ... ... Health history: ... ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Sometimes tinnitus indicates kidney stress. Have you done a...   glaxony   5mo

Sometimes tinnitus indicates kidney stress. Have you done a google search for tinnitus and looked at the list of reasons for it, to see if you have anything similar going on. I would drink some kidney tea, or maybe take Herb Pharms Herbal Detox formula just in case it is kidneys. It will make you pee black sand if you have any kidney stones. Good tonic anyways if not.   [End]
    • Hi, I have tinnitus and sometimes it worse than other times...   Stephan2   23d

Hi, I have tinnitus and sometimes it worse than other times. I have not found any remedy so far but here are a few things that I would recommend: See if nightshade vegetables affect your tinnitus. These are potatoes, tomatoes, sweet and hot peppers, eggplant, tomatillos, tamarios, pepinos, pimentos, paprika, and cayenne peppers. These cause inflammation! ... ... Regarding noise from blood rushing by the ear, I had noticed the same thing and it happens if I eat a lot of salty foods, like pizza. When there is too much salt ingested, the body will accumulate it in the tissue to keep the blood stab ...   [retrieve this message]
  • ouch!   lovefreedom   6mo

My new olive oil os delicious - it has been pressed just a few weeks ago and I got a couple of bottles last week. it is delicious and peppery and green, very fresh and very flavoursome. ... ... A few days ago I decided to do a pull with it - added a couple of drops of oregano, not much, just for a hint of herby taste. ... ... Since then my gums are very sensitive, they feel as if I burnt them, ouch! I havenít pulled today, too scared, not sure if the oleocanthals in OO can give you the burn sensation on the gums. But if they can burn your throat... ... ... Funny really, i was so looking forward to pullin ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Which oil to use?   panoslydios   6mo

Which oil to you believe is the SMOOTHEST for oil pulling? ... ... Thank you!!!   [End]
    • Experiment for yourself, everyone has different experience ...   lovefreedom   6mo

Experiment for yourself, everyone has different experience with oils and different preferences. I find coconut the easiest to pull with and I love the taste. There are some that are too strong in flavour for me like flax, so i would not use them. I want pulling to be enjoyable:)   [End]
  • My doctor recommended oil pulling!   R MrCuddly   6mo

Something I never thought Iíd hear. Yes the doctor was Indian and into complimentary medicine but still. ... ... I mentioned to her once before that I did oil pulling when she asked what kind of supplements etc I used. So when the results of my lab work showed Low Omega 3s, she asked if was still oil pulling regularly. Since Iíve been bad about it lately she actually prescribed daily oil pulling!! I love this lady! ... ... Iíve had a big problem not being able to sleep past 3am after they installed smart meters at my house. I never got around to trying OPing with coconut oil before bed since thoug ...   [retrieve this message]
    • THANKS for letting us know ! Will give it a go. I was und...   mu-shen   6mo

THANKS for letting us know ! Will give it a go. I was under the impression that you could only pull oil, first thing in the morning and once a day. So do you first melt the coconut oil? - or does that happen ĒautomaticallyĒ in mouth? ... Thanks.   [End]
      • ... Thatís great, pull on! Why do you think the coconut OP...   Jenifer   6mo

... Thatís great, pull on! Why do you think the coconut OPing overcomes the effect youíve experienced from the ĒsmartĒ meters? ... ... btw...every night before bed, I have a cup of Rose Tulsi tea (no caffeine) with a spoonful of unflavored gelatin. Really helps promote restful sleep!   [End]
        • Coconut oil has always helped in the past with sleeping thr...   MrCuddly   6mo

Coconut oil has always helped in the past with sleeping through the night for me. The smart meters give me an ache in the frontal lobe area and nothing else Iíve tried has done the job - magnesium, melatonin, SAM-E and yes, even Tulsi Tea. ... ... It sounds kooky, but I had a constant frontal lobe headache and had them remove our Smart Meter. They told me theyíd turn the electricity off for just a few seconds while they remove it. I literally screamed when they did, as it felt like an inflated ballon in my forehead popped at that second. Great relief the rest of the day. But since we leave ...   [retrieve this message]
          • Here are some links about the benefits of gelatin: ... ......   Jenifer   6mo

Here are some links about the benefits of gelatin: ... ... http://girlmeetsnourishment.com/gelatin-benefits/ (grape jello recipe) ... http://www.savorylotus.com/2013/05/22/gelatin-do-you-know-this-superfood/ ... http://www.mommypotamus.com/probiotic-infused-lemonade-jello/ ... http://www.diynatural.com/benefits-of-gelatin-in-your-diet/ ... http://wellnessmama.com/7419/12-uses-for-gelatin/ ... http://www.thefitnessdish.com/?p=13398 ... http://www.thrive-style.com/2013/01/superfood-gelatin-aka-gut-healer/ ...   [End]
  • need help from mr. cuddly   pickle77   6mo

Dear Mr. Cuddly, and anyone else who can helpí ... My bottom two teeth are getting looser,and i wonder if I should continue pulling. Am due for a cleaning next week. The dentist wants to pull at least one--shave the root-and put it back, bonding it with the adjacent tooth.What is that all about, and what is your opinion. Please comment and advise. ... Thank you   [End]
    • What did they say the reason was that your teeth were loose...   MrCuddly   6mo

What did they say the reason was that your teeth were loose? Have you been oil pulling? If so how often and for how long? ... ... Iím not a dentist, and wouldnít want to advise you this one way or the other. Personally given how well oil pulling has worked for tightening up my teeth (rooting them to the gums), I would definitely go on a steady regimen of oil pulling first. ... ... It doesnít sound like this has to be done immediately, so Iíd definitely give OP a chance to do itís thing using coconut oil if possible. It would sure be a better option than having a tooth yanked out, fused to an ...   [retrieve this message]
    • I have not used this product but read the reviews about tig...   monroe444   6mo

I have not used this product but read the reviews about tightening loose teeth up: http://www.iherb.com/product-reviews/king-bio-homeopathic-teeth-gums-formula-2-fl-oz-59-ml/11958/ ... ... I think loose teeth would be due to a nutritional deficiency. ... I am trying to remineralize a big hole in one of my teeth. Iím taking large doses of D3, plus K2, plus numerous other supplements such as Green Vibrance, and I have taken magnesium powder and MSM twice a day for years, and Iíve added bone marrow capsules, and have just ordered liver powder. I donít eat meat (and Iím allergic to dairy and eggs) s ...   [retrieve this message]
Page 83 of 83
1  10  30  50  ...  68  69  70  71  72  73  74  75  76  77  78  79  80  81  82   83    

Filter Messages: order by

Selected Ads from CureZone Sponsors: Become a Sponsor

VIP

#1 Rated Colon Cleanse
180-Day Money Back Guarantee. All Natural Oxygen Colon Cleanser. Same ...
Herpes Cure?
Herpes Treatment Breakthrough
Heal Type 2 Diabetes
Discover The Real Cause Type 2 DiabetesÖAnd How To Turn It On Its Head I...
Suffering With Mirena?
Treat All Mirena Side Effects Naturally & Quickly in 30 Days or Less

PLAT

Oxy-Powderģ Colon Cleanse
All Natural Oxygen Cleanser. Rated Best Product Line by NaturalNews...
Free Clark DVD!
An amazing video about the Clark protocol that will open your eyes! And it is...

GOLD

Proven medical anti-diabetic benefits
Electrolyzed drinking water significantly reduces blood...
Oleander Pure Concentrate Capsules
Leukemia and Cancer Immune System Support, 15% Off with CZ...
Proven Parasite Diet
The Only Legitimate Diet for Destroying Parasites in 30 Days or Less

GOLD

Royal Tea
ĒI saw results almost immediately, losing 52 pounds between September and December....
Anti Cancer Medical Effect
Medical researchers confirm electrolyzed reduced water protects ag...
Get 5% off Right Now!
Get 5% off anything in our homeopathic health store using the coupon co...
Natural Cancer Remedies

SILVER

Lugolís Iodine Free S&H
J.Crowísģ Lugolís Iodine Solution. Restore lost reserves.
Bad Breath Cure
Bad Breath Cure
Life Technologyô
Transformational Technology For Mind Body And Soul.
Cancer, HIV and Hep-C Remedy
Proven natural remedy for cancer, HIV, Hep-C and much more!

Back To Top How many people click on the sponsord links? Become a Sponsor

Add This Forum To Your Favorites!

Share:  Facebook  MySpace  Digg  Reddit  StumbleUpon  Furl this page  Delicious  BlinkList  dzone  Simpy.com  Fark.com  BlogMarks  Wists.com  Google

Translate This Page:

French    German    Spain    Italian    Dutch    Russian    Portuguese    Japanese    Korean    Arabic    Chinese Simplified

22,163 messages, 3,338 topics, topics per page limited to: 40, average number of messages per page: 267, 83 pages,  9,056,925 page views

"Only some of us learn by otherís mistakes. The rest of us have to be the other people."
~ Chicago Tribune

Image Galler Oil Pulling Image Gallery         Image Galler Last 30 Uploads
Google Ads

Proven Candida Diet
The Only Legitimate Diet for Treating Candida in 30 Days

Eliminate Herpes
Information on the revolutionary Dynamiclear Combat Kit - External & Inter...

Iodine Supports Thyroid Health
#1 Rated Iodine Supplement! 180-Day Money Back Guarantee. Fr...

Proven Parasite Diet

Medically Proven Anti-Cancer Benefits
Medical researchers confirm electrolyzed reduced wate...

Skin Therapy Soaps
Silver Aloe-Aloe Gold-Copper Aloe Skin Therapy Soap. All Natural with pl...

Water and Air Ozonators
Are you looking for a good quality item and also a good price? We h...

Hydrazine Sulfate - Cancer Support
Hydrazine Sulfateís Original Proponent, Dr. Joseph Gold ...

Electrolyzed drinking water significantly reduces blo...

The Krill Miracleô
Concentrated Omega 3, 6 & 9, Many Times More Powerful than Fish Oil

Google Ads

Proven Candida Diet

Eliminate Herpes

Proven Parasite Diet

Skin Therapy Soaps

Water and Air Ozonators

The Krill Miracleô

Google Ads

Proven Candida Diet

Eliminate Herpes

Proven Parasite Diet

Skin Therapy Soaps

Water and Air Ozonators

The Krill Miracleô

Google Ads

Donate to CureZone

Guest Book - Liver Flush FAQ - News - Link Exchange - Add URL - How To Exchange Links? - About Global Directory

Terms of Service - Privacy Policy - Spam Policy - Disclaimer - Guidelines & Rules - Forum Trolls - Fair use notice

Staff's pages:  Owen - Wrenn - Maya

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - About - Donors - Stats

Copyright 2014  curezone.org

fetched in 3.51 sec at 4/20/2014 1:23:15 PM, requested by 23.21.34.188, referred by http://curezone.org/forums/f2.asp?f=738 , requested 1 pages during this session, y=25