CureZone.org   Educating Instead of Medicating Like CureZone website on Facebook
Home > Forums6678 visitors online now Add To Favorites Log On    Join/Sign Up    User Finder   Inbox New
The Best Favorites

Newsletter:

Search:
Forums BLogs FAQ Images Health Diseases Diet Foods Cleanse Convert

Chelation Debate Forum

Read This First:  BSA  RN  ALL R  ~BSA  ~RN  RRR  RR   FAQ  Image Embedded  Video Embedded Audio Embedded   Images   Description   Chelation Books   Rules
 164,778 page views     104 messages     27 topics     1 pages
Post New Topic  Post new topic message to this forum by using a plain text editor  Post new topic message to this forum by using advanced HTML text editor called FCK  Post new topic message to this forum by using advanced HTML text editor called Tiny MCE 

Original Forum Layout     Add To Favorites!
Last Message
3mo ago
Search:   Top 300
Forum: Chelation Deb.     All Forums 
Like Chelation Debate Forum on Facebook.com
Enthusiastic about Mercury Chelation? Looking for support? Go to Chelation Support Forum or to Cutler Protocol.

• Regarding supplements with ALA when off round?   BromelainChick   16mo

Hello, ... ... I am off round and I have a been contemplating getting a vitamin c product... but it has some ALA in it additional. ... ... Would this be contradictory to the program whether I was on a DMSA/ALA round or not. ... ... Also Joe Grane has been super helpful to me on these topics... ... my Cutler Trained MD has me on 4 days on 4 days off ALA/DMSA 100 mg each... and then a 10 Day break... any thought on this? ... ... Much help appreciated! ... ... Thank You, ... -Bromee   [End]
  • Help with autism survey?   #151108   26mo

Iím doing a talk on Autism in March, May and June and I am asking people to please fill in my íAutism and Public Awarenessí survey. The survey is far from perfect and Q8 is a little taxing (many options) but I was hoping that you might want to help by filling it in/sharing it. ... ... Itís a varied mix of questions about treatments and your own experience/knowledge but itís totally anonymous. My contact details are there if you feel you want to contact me and find out more about my aims/ if you want to withdraw from the survey. ... ... Many thanks in advance! ... ... Survey link: http://svy.mk/xK2DZX   [retrieve this message]
  • insomnia with DMSA?   mercuryman28   32mo

(Please note, I am new here and Iím afraid I may have posted this message in the wrong category. I meant to post it in Ēchelation supportĒ) ... ... Hello, ... ... Google frequently finds posts for me in this forum and now Iím posting for the first time. ... ... I am 28 years old and have been feeling out of sorts since about age 20. ... ... At age 20, I began to suffer from daytime sleepiness, which was swifty followed by a severe bout of clinical depression that did not respond to medication. ... ... My mind seems to have been descending in to a thick brain fog and I seem to have lost my ability to enjoy doing t ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Look into garlic as well   #107689   30mo

... ... This guy has an extensive background on oral chelation and includes garlic in ... his protocol.  From everything Iíve read garlic should be either eaten raw ... or peeled and chopped before cooking it lightly because baking or cooking it ... whole destroys the beneficial elements.  Have read for many years that ... studies prove that garlic removes heavy metals. ... ... http://www.smart-publications.com/articles/dr-garry-gordon-discusses-EDTA-oral-chelation-therapy/ ... ... Dr. Garry Gordon Discusses EDTA Oral Chelation Therapy ... ... "I havenít had to send one patient to a heart surgeon for th ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Re: insomnia with DMSA?   Michael B   29mo

700mg DMSA is WAY too much of a dose, and doing it 3 times a day instead of every 3-4 hours as cutler advises is dangerous because redistribution of mobilised mercury can occur. ... ... I highly, highly recommend following the cutler protocol, dropping your doctor and telling him how incompetent he is!   [End]
    • DMSA is a sulfury chemical. The fungi and yeasts in the bod...   blueplanet   3mo

DMSA is a sulfury chemical. The fungi and yeasts in the body eat sulfury substance. While it does remove some mercury, it can create candida related problems at the same time. ... ... EDTA inhibits fungi or yeast growth. It also remove plaques which clogs the arteries in the body. But if i were you, i would take EDTA sublingually.   [End]
  • Chlorella and Cilantro?   DavyLP   3y

? Theres soo much info online, but I cannot seem to find specifics. ... ... I know Chlorella Vulgarus doesnt have as much metal pulling as the CHlorelle P. species, so this was something new I learned as I always used vulgaris. ... ... Anyone know?   [End]
    • My understanding is that youíre supposed to take the chlore...   missthang   3y

My understanding is that youíre supposed to take the chlorella about 30 mins before the cilantro so itís in the intestines by then. The idea is that the cilantro will mobilize the metals and you donít want them getting reabsorbed, so having chlorella already at work will absorb whatever the cilantro mobilizes....havenít tried it myself, but I believe Klingheardt recommends using them this way.   [End]
    • We hear of some terrible stories about mercury toxic folks ...   joegrane   30mo

We hear of some terrible stories about mercury toxic folks who used cilantro and ended up very very sick. It seems to take a long time to recover too. ... ... 40-something female took nearly 8 yrs to fully recover. ... http://whatidontknow.net/blog/how-do-you-tell-your-story/ ... ... 18 yr old male got much worse but is now getting better. ... http://health.groups.yahoo.com/group/frequent-dose-chelation/message/64260 ... ... Many more stories in the Adverse Reactions folder here. ... http://health.groups.yahoo.com/group/frequent-dose-chelation/links ... ... Whatever chelator is in cilantro apparently is rather rare i ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Father Sues Doctors Over 'Fraudulent' Autism Therapy   spudlydoo   3y  Ü C Ü

Father Sues Doctors Over íFraudulentí Autism Therapy ... ... http://abcnews.go.com/Health/TheLaw/doctors-sued-autism-chelation-therapy/story?id=10045951 ... ... ... By JOSEPH BROWNSTEIN ... ABC News Medical Unit ... March 9, 2010 ... In perhaps the first lawsuit of its kind, a parent of a boy with autism is suing his sonís doctors, claiming they provided treatments without proven scientific benefit. The suit says the treatments were expensive and carried risks of serious harm. ... ... James Coman filed the suit in Cook County Circuit Court against Dr. Anjum Usman and Dr. Daniel Rossignol over the treatment of his 7 ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Chelation Study for Autism Called Off Controversial Trial T...   spudlydoo   3y

http://www.webmd.com/brain/autism/news/20080918/chelation-study-autism-called-off?page=2 ... ... Chelation Study for Autism Called Off ... Controversial Trial Too Risky, Panel Says ... By Salynn Boyles ... WebMD Health News Reviewed by Louise Chang, MD ... ... Sept. 18, 2008 -- Federal officials have abandoned a proposed study of a controversial alternative therapy for autism, leaving parents who believe in the treatment disappointed and angry about the move. ... ... In a statement released Wednesday, the National Institute of Mental Health (NIMH) says its investigators would not go forward with a trial of chelat ...   [retrieve this message]
      • Risky New Vaccine Pushed on Babies   befurther   3y

Just another vaccine to add to the needle queue for young babies. This one that is completely unneccessary, unless you think there should be a vaccine to prevent lighting strikes, because youíre more likely to get struck twice before dying of memingococcal disease. ... ... Plans are set to give Menactra for meningococcal disease which affects 2,500 people a year resulting in approximately 300 deaths. While a few hundred deaths are nothing to ignore, babies are actually more likely to contract a disease called Guillain-Barre as a side effect from the vaccine! ... ... http://healthfreedoms.org/2011/06 ...   [retrieve this message]
      • Interview: Vaccine Expert Dr. Paul Offit   spudlydoo   3y

http://thinkingautismguide.blogspot.com/2011/01/interview-dr-paul-offit.html ... ... ... MONDAY, JANUARY 31, 2011 ... Interview: Vaccine Expert Dr. Paul Offit ... Vaccine expert Dr. Paul Offit is the author of the new book Deadly Choices: How the Anti-Vaccine Movement Threatens Us All. We talked with Dr. Offit about realities of vaccine-preventable diseases, the importance of herd immunity, just how contagious measles really are, why you shouldnít have chickenpox parties, why neither he nor Jenny McCarthy are autism experts, why it is unethical to run studies featuring vaccinated versus unvaccinated ch ...   [retrieve this message]
        • ĒVaccines have side effects,Ē he says. ĒThe oral polio vacc...   befurther   3y

ĒVaccines have side effects,Ē he says. ĒThe oral polio vaccine [no longer in use] can cause polio, and the acellular pertussis vaccine can cause seizures.Ē ... ... http://health.usnews.com/health-news/blogs/on-medicine/2009/01/05/why-paul-offit-isnt-flexible-on-vaccines ... ... ----- ... ...   [End]
        • Vaccine Advisor Paul Offit Pockets $29 Million Promoting Va...   befurther   3y

------- ... ... Dr. Paul Offit - (vaccine advocate and personal vaccines for profit guru). ... ... His statement based on environmental viral factors, NOT injected vaccines; which he correlated the insane comparison and statement. ĒChildren can safely tolerate 10,000 vaccinesĒ ... ... ----- ... Paul Offit, MD, is Chief, Section of Infectious Diseases and the Henle Professor of Immunologic and Infectious Diseases at The Childrenís Hospital of Philadelphia. He is a HOLDER OF A ROTAVIRUS VACCINE PATENT who was part of the team who mandated rotavirus vaccine - you remember that dangerous vaccine that was taken ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Vaccines and Conflicts of Interests-Dr. Paul Offit   befurther   3y

We keep seeing one sided documentation that the swine flu vaccine is totally safe although it remains untested for long term damage. The Swine Flu vaccine also contains ingredients never before approved by the FDA but all of a sudden they are accepted although dangerous such as Squalene. Dr. Paul Offit is profiting nicely pocketing millions of dollars while approving mercury filled vaccines which damage children. Offit is a traitor to his profession and enjoys his lottery winnings in the corruption of his conflicts of interests with the pharmaceutical cartel. ... ... Furthermore, we keep seein ...   [retrieve this message]
  • DMPS with Silicone Implants   mjmay2009   3y

I had several rounds of EDTA and DMPS chelation and realized that I had not mentioned the small solid silicone implants I have in my lips. Could these implants cause problems with the chelation or will the chelation damage me since I forgot to warn the doctor about my lip implants?   [End]
  • Video Embedded Limitations of chelators DMPS, DMSA & EDTA   mercury.exposure   3y

Boyd Haley PhD explains benefits of OSR and limitations of chelators DMPS DMSA. ... ...   [End]
  • Chelation with MMS?   Valen2011   3y

Can I chelate with MMS? ... Jim Humble says on his book that MMS oxides metals,but heavy metals?   [End]
  • Why is the Cutler protocol so popular? N/M   #12858   4y
    • I think there are several reasons. ... ... 1. There are m...   joegrane   3y

I think there are several reasons. ... ... 1. There are many reports that people are improving considerably from things such as MS, autism, psychiatric problems, etc after their HMO doctors could not give them significant hope for improvement. ... ... 2. Unlike other protocols where there is considerable risk--dmpsbackfire.com, there is a low likelihood of getting worse in the long term from using the Cutler protocol. ... ... 2. With a PhD in chemistry, he has a solid educational background. Most medical doctors donít have a PhD in chemistry and little training in handling chronic mercury exposure. ...   [retrieve this message]
  • feeling very dizzy head pressure after eating since last ch...   kairae   4y

Does anyone have experience enough to know why this might be happening? ... Maybe itís fluke. Iíve had health issues for 2 years and started having more and more food intolerances. Mostly tickly inside nerves in body and itch problems. ... ... I decided to try another round of DMSA every 4 hrs, 12.5mg for 5-6 days. ... I had done 4 rounds earlier this year. ... ... This time, before Iwas done, I found that eating, especially carbs (vegetables or fruit) I started to get big head pressure and drowsy. ... Now itís been a week since I chelated and this reaction happens after all carbs. ... I get severe vise like ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Hi!!! ... ...   ... ... I have very similar symptoms...   Kitarist   4y

Hi!!! ... ...   ... ... I have very similar symptoms but i also have Depersonalization/Derealization Anxiety ... ... If you settled this out can you please tell me what did you do? ... ... I also have weird sensation in body after 30min of eating food (its like annoying pain and you cant get relaxed) ... ... I told my doctor about it and said i should try antihistamin but i already tried it and i dont thin it helped. ... ... Sometimes doctors are really so unserious about this. If would theyonly knew how it feels to be like this. ... ...   ... ...   ... ... Thanks!!! ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Hello I feel exactly the same way. Do you know the cause? I...   Tomasjc   29mo

Hello I feel exactly the same way. Do you know the cause? Iíd really like to hear more from you!   [End]
      • It just resolved itself, but many other sx have not, but th...   kairae   29mo

It just resolved itself, but many other sx have not, but the head pressure and drunk and ache after carbs resolved itself.   [End]
        • Are you still just on DMSA or have you added ALA (Cutler Pr...   joegrane   29mo

Are you still just on DMSA or have you added ALA (Cutler Protocol)? ... ... It sounds like you might have a neuopathy problem. ALA is good for that and for removing arsenic & Hg. ... ... Joe   [End]
          • Probably related to releasing toxins and metals, increasing...   kairae   25mo

Probably related to releasing toxins and metals, increasing candida causing more I tolerance to sugars, carbs etc. ... I tend to get quite reactive in weird ways when I start doing different things, different treatments, not just chelating, so for me any upset in the balance seems I really feel it in reactions.. Also I think when one has elevated metals they are typically more reactive to sugar and carbs.. ... Seems to be the case for me but not totally sure why unless itís a yeast and bad bacteria increase issue and or the die off.. ... But usually I feel it only aft consuming food, so tough call, ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Lead/aluminum chelation   jboy7185   4y

I recently was diagnosed with high lead/aluminum levels through a 24 urine test with chelation. Blood tests were negative. ... ... Where do I go from here? I donít have time to read countless hours of info I work 70 hours a week and iím exhausted on my free time. Do I get some DMSA? from vrp.com? I take mag/calc with that right? anything else I should know to be safe? I have to eat healthy right? how strict? like a candida diet? can I have bread etc..? ... ... ... Thanks for any info   [End]
  • Chelation protocol - any comments?   #126629   4y

Hi all, ... ... I have just had all my fillings removed and am preparing to start my chelation in the next few weeks which i will continue for 3 months as follows: ... ... 1. ĒHMDĒ supplement 50 drops 3 times daily (cilantro, chlorella and chlorella growth factor). ... (Mobilises and excretes mercury - scientifically tested and proved to chelate all heavy metals effectively. Crosses blood brain barrier.) ... ... 2. Additional chlorella supplement 2x500mg 3 times daily ... (Additional support to chelate mercury. recommended by HMD creator.) ... ... 3. Alpha Lipoic Acid - 100mg 3 times daily ... (Additional chelation pr ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Chelation needs to be done for a minimum of 6 months.   hedkandi2   4y

Chelation needs to be done for a minimum of 6 months.   [End]
      • I agree the longer the better applies to chelation protocol...   #126629   4y

I agree the longer the better applies to chelation protocols to make sure you get rid of as much mercury as possible, some would say chelation should be done for at least a year, others 3 months... different protocols and approaches recommend different lengths too ... ... Different strokes for different folks I guess! ... ... I am just following my own routine using the knowledge gained from long term research and feeling my way through it, so far I have had great results so I will continue as long as possible. Its not cheap though! ... ... Also for anyone reading my protocol and considering a similar ap ...   [retrieve this message]
        • I have reviewed 3 or 4 oral EDTA supplement web sites. ... ...   jimbos   4y

I have reviewed 3 or 4 oral EDTA supplement web sites. ... They claim good results for cardio blood vessel cleaning. Most have additional ingrediants, to support the cleaning. One states theirs is the only ĒvarietyĒ (type) that passes throught the stomach acid with little degration. ... Dr. Mercolaís health site suggests IV cleation with EDTA but only with drastic diet changes. ... My wife has two stets from angaplasty and is on plavix. I am looking for better methods. ... Any information, links, research sites relative to my needs will be highly appreciated. ... If the comments also touch on my replac ...   [retrieve this message]
          • Iíve taken EDTA orally in large doses and noticed no effect...   MrCuddly   3y

Iíve taken EDTA orally in large doses and noticed no effect at all. Iíve taken other heavy metal detox formulas that were expensive but more effective. ... ... But inexpensive bentonite clay has been VERY powerful and effective. I drink it and for the first time tonight took a footbath in the stuff. WOW! ... ... Just have to make sure you drink lots of extra water so you donít get constipated - and it works like a pro. Also supposedly is the best thing for radiation which weíre bathing in thanks to f***youshima.   [End]
        • You didnít tolerate the ALA because you were taking it 3x d...   bm303   4y

You didnít tolerate the ALA because you were taking it 3x daily. Any person with mercury will not tolerate it 3x daily. ALA is the most powerful and effective chelator by far but MUST MUST MUST be taken on the half life if you want any chance of recovery.   [End]
    • Hi all, ... ... I have just had all my fillings removed an...   bm303   4y

Hi all, ... ... I have just had all my fillings removed and am preparing to start my chelation in the next few weeks which i will continue for 3 months as follows: ... ... 1. ĒHMDĒ supplement 50 drops 3 times daily (cilantro, chlorella and chlorella growth factor). ... (Mobilises and excretes mercury - scientifically tested and proved to chelate all heavy metals effectively. Crosses blood brain barrier.) ... ... ----Great way to make yourself insanely sick and cause possible permanent neurological damage. I took cilantro and chlorella before learning how to actually chelate properly and dove deep into psych ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Iodine and Chelation   HealthEnthusiast   4y

for questions regarding iodine including iodine and chelation, please also see the Curezone forum:  ... ... " Iodine Supplementation Support Forum by VWT Team" ... ...   ... ... http://www.alkalizeforhealth.net/Liodine2.htm ...   ... ... ... ...   ... ... Iodine and Chelation ... Heavy Metals and Halogens ... International Medical Veritas Association ... ...   ... ...        Chelation bears the governmentís seal of approval for detoxifying the body, most often after an industrial accident or environmental exposure to hazardous materials. Each year some 60,000 Amer ...   [retrieve this message]
  • EDTA and mercury   #75777   4y

... Just looking for opinions, hopefully with some backup. ... ... Some say that EDTA is no good to chelate mercury, but so far I haven;t seen any serious study supporting that. In fact, I found one study with Calcium EDTA that proved it indeed removes mercury. ... ... http://www.gordonresearch.com/articles_iv_chelation/Shelton/update_report_on_homotoxicology.html ... ... Anyone? ... ... Thanks.   [End]
    • If you read a book by Andrew Cutler, he explains why EDTA i...   sunshine p   4y

If you read a book by Andrew Cutler, he explains why EDTA is no good for mercury. Its called ĒAmalgam IllnessĒ and its cheapest from the man himself. ... ... http://www.noamalgam.com/#howtoorder ... ... Sunshine   [End]
    • They say Hg toxic people should chelate with ALA, DMSA, or ...   #46511   4y

They say Hg toxic people should chelate with ALA, DMSA, or DMPS for a while before taking EDTA. I donít think EDTA is a very effective Hg chelator. I think Cutler says EDTA mobilizes mercury but does not remove it from the body or something like that. ... ... Right now I take ALA rounds for 3 days of every week, and 1200 mg of EDTA every day, in 3 capsules.   [End]
  • Hemochromotosis, High lead level, phlebotomy and chelation...   Little Butterfly   6y

I was diagnosed last fall with hemochromatosis, fortunately without any, or at least very few, symptoms. I began seeing an internist who is also a certified nutritionist, which is her specialty, and she suspected it, as she ordered a routine blood test revealing high iron then ordered the gene test. She is a lifesaver, literally, and I am shocked that my GP or gynecologist did not catch this routinely --the gynecologist prescribed iron pills for heavy menstrual bleeding, without even testing my iron (the bleeding was another lifesaver!). ... ... In the course of testing, she also discovered I h ...   [retrieve this message]
    • I have had good luck with IP6 as an iron chelator.  We...   parkk192   6y

I have had good luck with IP6 as an iron chelator.  We also avoid all enriched food.  I am very cautious of anything that isnít natural food and take no other supplements such as calcium or any vitamins.  Friends think weíre crazy of course.   [End]
  • Chelating and confused!   UserX   6y

Iíve been chelating since January and feel a bit like Iím drowning. Iíve been tackling Candida for nearly two years and got to the stage where I felt I pretty much knew what I was doing but this is like starting all over again! ... ... I was taking multi-nutrients, magnesium and zinc but read somewhere not to, I canít recall why, my memoryís not good. But I just read here that we really need minerals and that someoneís taking magnesium. What do I do? ... ... Could someone just give me a run down on the basics? ... ... Oh and Iím allergic to a lot of things and the Candida diets very restrictive so thereí ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Hi aslanlight, Dr essawy is my dentist also. i had my fill...   #57844   6y

Hi aslanlight, Dr essawy is my dentist also. i had my filling removed about 8 months ago. ... The reason he says to avoid regular garlic,leeks,and onions, is that he found them to be high in mercury.. ... ... But he did say you are able to eat these if the are bio-dynamic. Thereís a shop in london called planet organic. and chicken is actually ok to eat has long it is corn fed, most shops sell this. also eggs are ok. has long they are cottwold bar eggs. They sell these in waitrose. ... ... Did he not give you a sheet of paper explaining this, i got one ...   [End]
      • No he didnít give me a sheet of paper because we were in a ...   UserX   6y

No he didnít give me a sheet of paper because we were in a hurry as my son and I had a coach to catch right after the removal back to Devon. I understood that he was telling me onions etc have mercury in them but still donít know why. ... ... I can eat chicken because Iím in a rural area with lots of local farms and I found out that the butchers that sells the chicken and eggs supplies ones that havenít been fed any fish products so Iím over the moon about that! Just need to find out about the onions etc. I buy from an organic market so need to ask but what actually puts the mercury in them? ... ...   [retrieve this message]
        • Are you improving yet? ... ... I am improving. The main re...   #57844   6y

Are you improving yet? ... ... I am improving. The main reason for having my amalgams removed is that iíve been having ms like symptoms for the last 3 years. Its a little scary sometimes... ... ... Have you been using Environ capsules from Hesham? ... ... I have been taking environ on and of for the past 8 months. The main reason being he was having trouble with supplies. so i managed to find one online which has very simular ingredients, There by dr christophers formula,.. ... ... ... YOU SAY YOUR TAKING CHLORELLA, what brand is is? many are known to contain mercury. ... Also about 30% are allergic to it. One ...   [retrieve this message]
          • Glad to hear youíre on the mend. I have MS symptoms too and...   UserX   6y

Glad to hear youíre on the mend. I have MS symptoms too and find itís a surreal experience! Very weird. ... ... The brand of Chlorella is All Seasons. Iíve heard Chlorella recommended for chelation quite often. I donít burp up any taste but am feeling rougher. As I said I donít know if itís down to it because I get times when I feel worse regularly. If I phone them and ask theyíre bound to say it doesnít contain mercury. ... ... On the bottle it says itís 100% pure chlorella, no binders, fillers or addatives and that itís cracked cell wall. I donít know if any of this is relevent but am not sure how ...   [retrieve this message]
        • thats interesting   sjymusic   5y

its interesting about the mercury in onions thing. presumably that would be from fertiliser but what kind of quantities are we talking about here? isnt it all relative? doesnt everything contain small amounts of mercury in our polluted world? ... have you tried doing the chlorella separate from the coriander? I still cant figure out what the problem is when I take this stuff unless I am just plain intolerant to it.. I read somewhere that 30% people are intolerant to chlorella because of the cellulose and to take some cellulase with it to help digestion. (havent found a supplement for that ye ...   [retrieve this message]
      • Re: Chelating and confused!   UserX   6y

What about the magnesium, zinc etc? Have you heard of avoiding certian nutrients?   [End]
        • Hi, just managed to find a past post that hesham posted on ...   #57844   6y

Hi, just managed to find a past post that hesham posted on the herballure forum ... This has been copied and pasted- ... From Dr Hesham El-Essawy. ... ... ... ... Many thanks Richard for your intelligent observations and remarks. I also note that on your own initiative you tested water alone and that read zero mercury. ... ... As to the confusion about sulphur content, I tested sulphur alone and in MSM and it gave a reading of 13. The sulphur content does Ďconfuseí the machine but only to a little extent. That is why in my food testing for mercury vapour I put an arbitrary Ďallowedí level of 20. It is very ha ...   [retrieve this message]
      • Look what I found! ... ... ... http://notmercury.blogspo...   UserX   6y

Look what I found! ... ... ... http://notmercury.blogspot.com/2006/03/autism-is-like-onion.html ... ... ... íOnions are toxic and proven to cause Heinz-body hemolytic anemia in animals and babies. The FDA knows this and suppresses information about the dangers of onions in things like pet food and baby food. Itís obvious companies like Gerber and Purina have paid off the government and grocery stores so they can continue to make millions poisoning our children and pets. Putting onions in baby food is stupid! Onions are full of sufur chemicals called mercaptans which comes from the latin words mercurium ...   [retrieve this message]
    • geez   sjymusic   5y

how confusing. Iím in a similar position except that my dentist wont talk about chelation or diet at all . . . I thought I had my candida under control too, but since I started taking chlorella and had the first amalgam replaced last week Iíve been a total wreck and Iím sure the candida has all come back . . . without chicken I would be lost. eggs Iím still not sure about: I think they give me problems but cant isolate it . . . . good luck. (I think you should ignore your dentists dietary advice and let him do his job on the teeth and trust your own instincts on the rest. Everyone has a di ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Mercury Spots on Face from Chelation (DMSA)   electra8   7y

Hello, ... Would anyone know how to remove mercury spots in the skin there were a result of mercury chelation (DMSA)? I have undergone 4 rounds of DMSA with no spots, however, during my 5th course of DMSA chelation, I radically changed my diet and was very very constipated. As a result, instead of the mercury going through to my urine and bowels, it deposited on my forehead and chin. (I presume the location where the mercury was removed, it deposited it right into the skin (same vicinity). Looks like the mercury was in my brain and jaw (from many years of silver fillings). ... ... Would a live ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Were you under the care of a doctor/naturopath? Constipati...   spdina   7y

Were you under the care of a doctor/naturopath? Constipation may have been a result of mineral imbalance brought on by chelation, but, I gather, that constipation was already an issue given mercury toxicity... ... ... My understanding is that continued chelation may be ideal, but getting your system back in balance must come first. I suggest taking a quality multi vit/min and a trace mineral supplement containing fulvic acid, like Morning Star. I would also avoid distilled water, if you currently happen to drink it, to ensure that you get even more minerals into your system! ... ... I would also ...   [retrieve this message]
      • Yes, I was under the care of my naturopath at the time. Al...   electra8   7y

Yes, I was under the care of my naturopath at the time. All my DMSA chelation sessions (lasting 3 months each) went smoothly. Unfortunately, I cut sugar (which is ideal) and fruit out of my diet at the same time during my last chelation session (5th). My naturopath did not know anything about my diet changes, I made them completely on my own. As a result, I was very very constipated and the spots resulted on my forehead and jaw. My naturopath tried charcoal capsules with me and they were ineffective. He is now recommending I try a liver cleanse. ... ... Iíve never heard of fulvic acid but ...   [retrieve this message]
    • what do you mean by a mercury spot? what does it look like ...   sjymusic   5y

what do you mean by a mercury spot? what does it look like and how do you know its mercury?   [End]
    • Hello, ... Could you describe these spots? My daughter is g...   iquerales   5y

Hello, ... Could you describe these spots? My daughter is going through chelation and she could be having the same problem. ... Did you went trough the liver flush or tried the iodine? Did you find the remedy? ... Thank you! ... Ivonne   [End]
  • Autism and chelation: My questions   Avia gon Carteh   7y

Iíve some questions regarding chelation as an alternative treatment for autistics. 1. How possible is it to get a heavy metal level test from a laboratory unrelated to anything DAN! or Generation Rescue. It often sounds like most of the tests are sent to Laboratorie Philippe Auguste in Paris, France. 2. Regarding Laboratorie Philippe Auguste, do they market alternative treatments for cardiovascular disease? Have they ever been related to marketting of chelation as an alternative treatment for cardiovascular disease? 3. Have autistics who have received chelation ever had anything s ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Re: Autism and chelation: My questions some answers   #62635   7y

íve some questions regarding chelation as an alternative treatment for autistics. ... ... 1. How possible is it to get a heavy metal level test from a laboratory unrelated to anything DAN! or Generation Rescue. It often sounds like most of the tests are sent to Laboratorie Philippe Auguste in Paris, France. ... ... ... *****the test sent to Lab Phil Aug is a urine porphyrins test. I believe there is a lab in the US that does the test. You could ask on the autism-mercury yahoo group. Another test to use is a DDI hair elements test and apply Andy Cutlerís counting rules to determine probability of mer ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Chelation/clay baths?   #56398   7y

I did a lot of chelation and had good results, but my allergies and other symptoms didnít completely go away. Then last year, I took a series of clay baths. The first had a lot of silver looking specks that I thought was probably more mercury. My sense of smell got much better, my allergies improved a lot and the plaque that kept me going to the dentist more frequently than the average person disappeared. Now I wonder if I could have removed the mercury that way in the first place and saved all the time, money etc. Any thoughts?? (this is all after having the fillings removed, of course)   [End]
  • How many Cilantro leafs or stems should I use for a Chelati...   datek23   7y

How many Cilantro leafs or stems should I use for a Chelation process?   [End]
    • Iíve heard that adding a small handful of fresh cilantro to...   trembita   7y

Iíve heard that adding a small handful of fresh cilantro to the daily diet (i.e. in soups/salads/juices etc.) over a 2-3 week period can help the body chelate out heavy metals such as mercury. ... ... trembita ...   [End]
    • ... *****Itís not a good idea to use cilantro at all if a p...   #62635   7y

... *****Itís not a good idea to use cilantro at all if a person is metal poisoned. There is something in cilantro that will mobilize metals but not help to excrete them so there is the risk of moving metals into the brain and other places where a person doesnít really want them, and making the person sicker.   [End]
      • Iím eating fresh cilantro every day and Iíve heard about it...   UserX   6y

Iím eating fresh cilantro every day and Iíve heard about it mobilising but not removing the mercury. There are foods we can eat that will, like tomatoes, potatoes, rhubarb and some others Iíve forgotten so if youíre eating them as the same time it should be fine. Iím not feeling any worse than I usually do and I can tolerate it. ... ... You could also use Chlorella; Iíve ordered some and am taking Environ capsules. ... ... ... I raised the question of mercury going into the brain during chelation with my mercury free dentist Dr El-Essawy, who was one of the first to pioneer amalgam removal and chelati ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Boy dies during autism treatment   LCD   7y  Ü C Ü

Boy dies during autism treatment ... ... Thursday, August 25, 2005 ... ... By Karen Kane and Virginia Linn, Pittsburgh Post-Gazette ... ... ... http://www.post-gazette.com/pg/05237/559756.stm ... ... ... A 5-year-old autistic boy died Tuesday in a Butler County doctorís office while undergoing an increasingly popular though controversial medical treatment touted by some as a cure for the lifelong neurological and developmental disorder. ... ... Abubakar Tariq Nadama died while receiving chelation therapy, an intravenous injection of a synthetic amino acid that latches onto heavy metals and is then passed in the urine ...   [retrieve this message]
    • ... ... ... It is like saying good-bye to all the babies ...   #94391   6y

... ... ... It is like saying good-bye to all the babies of war ... ... Leaving mother after mother after mother ... ... ... ... ... ... DAMN YOU UNCLE SAM AND YOUR íChem-TrailsĒ - ... how proud are you making guinea pigs out of your brothers and sisters?   [End]
  • Chelation of metals with dmsa and cilantro   #62177   8y

... ... The reason most people have a bad reaction with chelation is because they first dont use either artichoke to clean the liver for 1 month, and then use milk thistle and horsetail for liver/kidney/lymph support. ... ... Start with your chelation 1/4 the recommended dose (includes IV chelation) and wait 3 days and see how you feel. Adjust according to how you feel. If your a highly toxic person doing a full dose could cause serious lifelong problems from detoxing too fast. Look at taking 6 - 12 months to do your detox, not a couple weeks. It takes time, but does work, go slowly, drink clea ...   [retrieve this message]
  • raw garlic??   mercurymike   8y

Anyone heard of success using raw garlic. If so, how much and for how long?   [End]
    • I dont think it would be useful as a method of chelation. A...   inspiraller   8y

I dont think it would be useful as a method of chelation. After taking copious amounts of garlic over the last few years and having done a hair mineral analysis recently it still shows high levels of mercury. ... ... I have been swallowing a pierced fresh clove of garlic regularly as a remedy for killing bacteria overgrowth, candida, as an antibiotic during flu or colds. Garlic is also very good for the heart and circulation though buddhist apparently donít eat it because it can increase excitement supposedly. ... ... If you were to use garlic Iíd warn you that if you have high levels of stomach aci ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Please help me with mercury   sergio1942   8y

Hi everyone. First sorry my english, Iím spanish and am 23 years old. After two years very sick, and after visit many Drs. Iīve discovered that Iīve mercury poissoning. Before that, I believed that all my troubles were produced by candidiasis, but now, that Iīve killed all of them, Iīm still sick. My levels of mercury are very high, 12ppm, being the maximun tolerate level 1ppm. I had some amalgams when I was 13, but now Iīve none. I think they must to have fallen with the past of the time. Now Iīm at home everytime because I,m very tired and am not be able to continue my studies. A week ag ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Has buscado informaciůn en estos lugares? ... primero: ht...   joanibaloni   8y

Has buscado informaciůn en estos lugares? ... primero: http://curezone.com/forums/f.asp?f=577 ... segundo: http://curezone.com/forums/f.asp?f=42 ... ... Aunque sůlo he comenzado con una bķsqueda de como sanarmr de un expuesto al mercurio tambiťn, estoy pensando en comprar este libro para guiarme:http://www.curezone.com/forums/f.asp?f=638&t=11094 ... ... buena suerte! ... Joan   [End]
    • ... ... I am severely mercury poisoned and have been for a...   blondeamazongirl   8y

... ... I am severely mercury poisoned and have been for a very long time. I am chelating and getting better now. ... ... First, please ensure that ALL amalgams have been removed from your mouth. Also, stop eating fish for now because some have high amounts of mercury. It is not safe to chelate until all exposures to mercury have stopped. ... ... The dose of DMSA that you are using is WAY too high. DMSA must be used in very small doses, like 10 to 15 mg per dose to start, every 4 h around the clock for several days and then stop for several days. It is important to take certain supplements, like an ...   [retrieve this message]
  • DETOX By Bioimmune   coatzalcoatlx   8y

Hi All ... ... Any one had any success using DETOX by Bioimmune to chelate mercury with? ... ... Sincerely ... Mal   [End]
  • chelation with amalgams   rudenski   8y

I have run up against a brick wall with chelation. I have a mouth full of amalgam fillings and as I take stronger amounts of chelating substances, I notice perceptable amount brain fog plus a noticeable amount of anti-social behavior. I have perfect health otherwise as I have made dietary changes that help me avoid unhealthy physical ailments so I am also somewhat reluctant to chealting heavy metals for the possibility to upset my bodies perfect immune system. I want to improve my social interactions on the interpersonal level trhough chelatiion but not at the risk of debilatating my immun ...   [retrieve this message]
    • ĒI have run up against a brick wall with chelation. I have ...   #21277   8y

ĒI have run up against a brick wall with chelation. I have a mouth full of Amalgam fillings and as I take stronger amounts of chelating substances, I notice perceptable amount brain fog plus a noticeable amount of anti-social behavior.Ē ... ... So youíre saying that you are chelating with mercury amalgams still in your mouth? ... Its very likely you are poisoning yourself even further because you can be pulling mercury out of the amalgams into the bloodstream. ... ... When done properly, chelation is meant to detoxify your body by using chelators which will bind with heavy metals in the system and slow ...   [retrieve this message]
    • If you are sensitive to mercury you will always be sick if ...   rokybird   8y

If you are sensitive to mercury you will always be sick if you have a mouth full of mercury. Most people who remove their amalgams donít need to chelate with chemicals as the body will naturally remove the mercury. The safest chelator to use after removal is ALA. No fish. NO aluminum. Mexican prices:composites $30,Crowns $120. They say Issac Newton became anti-social as a result of mercury poisoning.   [End]
      • ALA is definitively NOT the safest chelator.   Qwer   8y

ALA is definitively NOT the safest chelator.   [End]
        • ala   rokybird   8y

ALA (Alpha Lipoic Acid)is a naturally occuring substance found in foods. It does not come from the sea thus it doesnt contain mercury. It is not a synthetic chemical like dmsa or dmps. It does cross the BBB (blood brain barrier). Exactly how effective it is debateable.   [End]
          • The problem lies there, it crosses the blood-brain barrier ...   Qwer   8y

The problem lies there, it crosses the blood-brain barrier very well and the risks of redistributing the mercury are high. ... ... ALA by itself is half R-ALA, half S-ALA, and S-ALA is not a naturally occuring substance. ... ... ALA causes the body to retain copper, and a lot of people are too high in copper. ... ... It is only occuring in trace amount in food. ... ... I would only use R-ALA, which is at least more than twice as potent as ALA.   [End]
          • ĒALAĒ is a mixture of isomers, R-lipoic and S-lipoic. The...   UserX   8y

ĒALAĒ is a mixture of isomers, R-lipoic and S-lipoic. The S-isomer is not naturally occurring. Therefore, ALA is not a natural substance. ... ... My understanding is that R-lipoic acid is produced by the body naturally, and is therefore not considered a vitamin, which it would otherwise be if the body did not produce its own. ... ... I would greatly appreciate learning what foods it occurs in. Thank you. ...   [End]
        • Re: chelation with amalgams   swarmy   8y

Anyone heard of success using raw garlic. If so, how much and for how long?   [End]
        • Would it be safe to use AFTER youíve had all your amalgams ...   birdog   6y

Would it be safe to use AFTER youíve had all your amalgams pulled, tho?   [End]
    • Get the fillings removed safely first using a holistic deni...   mikeh   8y

Get the fillings removed safely first using a holistic denist who knows the safe protocols. ... ... Then find a naturopath or holistic doctor that knows how to handle chelation. ... ... In my experiance, nanotized chorella along with DHLA and a battery of supplements was the best way to chelate. ... ... Cheers, ... MIKE   [End]
    • You can very safely remove the heavy metals mercury with li...   bear paw quilter   7y

You can very safely remove the heavy metals mercury with liquid zeolite. ... http://www.liquidzeohealth.com/gfloren ...   [End]
    • I dont understand   sjymusic   5y

I do not understand why anyone who is in perfect health would want to meddle with chelation. its such a risky business and if it aint broke why fix it??   [End]
  • Autistic boy dies during controversial treatment...   #49495   9y

Autistic boy dies during controversial treatment ... ... Wednesday, August 24, 2005 ... By Karen Kane and Virginia Linn, Pittsburgh Post-Gazette ... ... A 5-year-old Monroeville boy died this week during a medical treatment thatís being touted by some as a cure for autism. ... ... The autistic boy died while receiving chelation -- an intravenous injection of a synthetic amino acid known as EDTA, for ethylene diamine tetraacetic acid. The Food and Drug Administration has approved the practice only to treat heavy metal (such as lead) poisoning. The treatment is becoming increasingly popular, though still cont ...   [retrieve this message]
    • My wife tried chelation a couple of years ago and is still ...   goldhunter   8y

My wife tried chelation a couple of years ago and is still recoveing from just a couple treatments. Iíve Googled around enough to know that some people have a hard time getting the metals to exit the body and the chelation process just redeposits it causing even worse symptoms. ... ... We are no looking into infrared saunas as we hear that 30% of the sweat given off is toxic material. By exiting the skin, this would take the burden off the liver and kidneys and prevent reabsorbtion. ... ... RO   [End]

Filter Messages: order by

Selected Ads from CureZone Sponsors: Become a Sponsor

VIP

Did you poop today?
All natural constipation relief!
Herpes Cure?
Herpes Treatment Breakthrough
High Blood Pressure?
How 3 easy exercises drop blood pressure below 120/80 as soon as today
Proven Candida Diet
The Only Legitimate Diet for Treating Candida in 30 Days

PLAT

Did you poop today?
All natural constipation relief!
Official Dr. Clark Video Database

GOLD

Alkaline Water Benefits?
Can you get health benefits from drinking alkaline ionized water? Wh...
Utopia Silver Supplements
Mineral & Vitamin Organ Support. Find the supplements you need to s...
Proven Parasite Diet
The Only Legitimate Diet for Destroying Parasites in 30 Days or Less

GOLD

Royal Oil of Oregano - 100% Pure
The Wolfe Clinicís Royal Oil of Oregano is one of the few ef...
Alkaline Ionized Water
Are there health benefits? What are people reporting?
ClarkFx: The all-in-one Parasite Cleanse!
ClarkFX is a new; enhanced natural, effective paras...
Natural Cancer Remedies

SILVER

Lugolís Iodine Free S&H
J.Crowísģ Lugolís Iodine Solution. Restore lost reserves.
Bad Breath Cure
Bad Breath Cure
The Tesla Shieldô
Transformational Technology For Mind Body And Soul.
The Krill Miracleô
Concentrated Omega 3, 6 & 9, Many Times More Powerful than Fish Oil

Back To Top How many people click on the sponsord links? Become a Sponsor

Add This Forum To Your Favorites!

Share:  Facebook  MySpace  Digg  Reddit  StumbleUpon  Furl this page  Delicious  BlinkList  dzone  Simpy.com  Fark.com  BlogMarks  Wists.com  Google

Translate This Page:

French    German    Spain    Italian    Dutch    Russian    Portuguese    Japanese    Korean    Arabic    Chinese Simplified

Enthusiastic about Mercury Chelation? Looking for support? Go to Chelation Support Forum or to Cutler Protocol.

104 messages, 27 topics, topics per page limited to: 40, average number of messages per page: 104, 1 pages,  164,778 page views

"If I had kept my mouth shut, I wouldnít be here."
~ Sign under a mounted fish

Image Galler Chelation Deb. Image Gallery         Image Galler Last 30 Uploads

Google Ads

Medianet Ads

Google Ads

Google Ads

Donate to CureZone

Guest Book - Liver Flush FAQ - News - Link Exchange - Add URL - How To Exchange Links? - About Global Directory

Terms of Service - Privacy Policy - Spam Policy - Disclaimer - Guidelines & Rules - Forum Trolls - Fair use notice

Staff's pages:  Owen - Wrenn - Maya

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - About - Donors - Stats

Copyright 2014  curezone.org

fetched in 1.88 sec at 4/24/2014 10:52:29 AM, requested by 23.20.34.25, referred by http://curezone.org/forums/f2.asp?f=707 , requested 1 pages during this session, y=25