CureZone.org   Educating Instead of Medicating Like CureZone website on Facebook
Home > Forums4733 visitors online now Add To Favorites Log On    Join/Sign Up    User Finder   Inbox New
The Best Favorites

Newsletter:

Search:
Forums BLogs FAQ Images Health Diseases Diet Foods Cleanse Convert

Breatharians: Breatharian Living Discussion

Read This First:  Success  Educational  Failed  Warning  BSA  RN  ALL R  ~BSA  ~RN  RRR  RR  Image Embedded  Video Embedded Audio Embedded   Images   Description   Rules
 438,118 page views     443 messages     77 topics     2 pages
Post New Topic  Post new topic message to this forum by using a plain text editor  Post new topic message to this forum by using advanced HTML text editor called FCK  Post new topic message to this forum by using advanced HTML text editor called Tiny MCE 

Original Forum Layout     Add To Favorites!
Last Message
12mo ago
Search:   Top 300
Forum: Breatharians D.     All Forums 
Like Breatharians: Breatharian Debate on Facebook.com
Challenge the message and not the messenger!
The first person to resort to name calling and personal attacks automatically loses the debate!
Personal attack is often the best indication that the writer knows his logic is flawed and therefore tries to deflect attention by attacking the opponent, instead of attacking the arguments of the opponent.
Page 2 of 2
1   2    

• You guys need to get with the cosmic soup thing.   #159360   18mo

unless your too buzy eating hot dogs made in 1963   [End]
  • Health Care   rosemarry   20mo

Hello Friends, ... This is extremely good forum site. Here you can discuss any health related issue. You can get information about medicine and any diseases or any health related problem, you are suffering with. But sorry i don’t have any relevant answer for your quarry so please refer above posts. ... ... [url=http://www.ezdia.com/epad/dengue-hemorrhagic-fever/617/] DENGUE HEMORRHAGIC FEVER [/url] ...   [End]
  • Some believe the entire digestive system is one big worm.   #145210   24mo

do your own homework, look it up.   [End]
  • breatharians are toxic brainwashed sheople   #135092   24mo

the new normal is people who don’t even breathe. breatharianism is so yesterday’s news. ... ... lungs were never designed for actual breathing, nor was the nose, alveoli, windpipe, etc etc ... ... just absorb the prana through your skin. ... ... only cowards and sheople actually inhale. ... ...   [End]
  • Woman starves to death in spiritual quest to live on sunlig...   R LCD   24mo  C

Woman starves to death in spiritual quest to live on sunlight alone ... ... By Daily Mail Reporter ... ... PUBLISHED: 02:39 GMT, 26 April 2012 | UPDATED: 03:18 GMT, 26 April 2012 ... ... A woman starved to death after embarking on a spiritual journey which involved giving up food and water and attempting to exist on nothing but sunlight. ... ... The Swiss woman, who was in her fifties, apparently got the idea after watching the documentary film ’In the Beginning, There Was Light’ which features an Indian guru who claims to not have eaten anything in 70 years. ... ... The Zurich newspaper Tages-Anzeiger reported ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Let there be Liquidarians before the Breatharians cometh   Elohimself144   3y

I have a few questions about becoming Liquidarian. ... ... I am a Fruitarian. I live on the Low Fat 80 10 10 Diet, aka Calories from Carbohydrates Diet. On this I thrive. I live on bananas dates and honey, with lots of water. I also partake of other occasional fruits to make the experience of eating more interesting. I deeply recommend the 801010 diet to everyone, especially those who seek to be liberated from food and become breatharian. ... There are a few problems i run into as a fruitarian: ... I don’t enjoy pooping. Even though i partake of the best food that the earth doth provide, i still fe ...   [retrieve this message]
    • There are no trees with fruit here. There used to be dates,...   Insight   3y

There are no trees with fruit here. There used to be dates, but the intense heat destroyed the trees. Now they’re all dry. ... ... Plus, why are you speaking with archaic English? ... ... Do you believe in immortality?   [End]
      • the earth is going through some very important changes. it ...   Elohimself144   29mo

the earth is going through some very important changes. it was spoken in prophecy that in the end times the seasons will change their laws, and the trees will bear their fruit out of season. luckily we live in a world that allows foods from all over the world to be shipped all over the world. therefore it is actually easy to find rare organic foods in markets. go to your local asian market and try some of the tropical fruits. ... I like to speak and write in old english tongue because i enjoy the sound and feeling it makes, sometimes it is more poetic that other times. truly it is the gentl ...   [retrieve this message]
    • I live on an island in the gulf of Mexico and we have lots ...   thinker2012   31mo

I live on an island in the gulf of Mexico and we have lots of tropical fruits also. I know what you mean about feeling uncomfortable when the elementary canal has to be moved. I bought a smoothie maker last year and make fruits into smoothies. I love coconut also. I like maple syrup and honey as sweeteners. I add a spoon of almond butter to some smoothies or fruit cream soups to add an almond taste ... ... Not into bananas-too thick for me. I like oranges, peaches, lemons, limes, raspberries, blueberries, mint, blackberries, dark blue grapes, apricots, figs, pineapple, apples, etc., even dried ...   [retrieve this message]
      • that sounds nice. which island are you on in the Gulf? mayb...   Elohimself144   29mo

that sounds nice. which island are you on in the Gulf? maybe i will go there. I live in hawaii, lots of fruits here. there is nothing like fresh picked living food, so rejuvenating. ... I wish you well on your transition of self sustenance. i don’t follow you on the fish eating, for it is still the carcass of a dead animal. to each his own. i know what you mean about working out your food temptations, i have been pulled into some dark centers of myself that need purification, and i am free now that i have overcome these trials. i just had thanksgiving dinner with the family and i succumbed to ...   [retrieve this message]
  • living in air and light alone?   lovely888   3y

What if, it is true that humans can survive with air and light alone? I am so inspired to try it but, it needs some professional help like the master himself Hira Ratan Manek,so I watched the what if the movie @ http://www.whatifthemovie.tv where he talks about the benefits and the right way to do it.   [End]
  • Food Digestion Experiment   Elohimself144   3y

If humans actually need food to live then why do we poop so much? you would think that if food is what we really need then our body should change all of our food into the cells of the body and there wouldn’t be very much left after digestion. But this is not what happens we eat and our body extracts a small amount of what it needs and then turns the rest into poop. then gets rid of it, because most of what we eat is waste. ... ... i’ve been wanting to do an experiment. basically what you will be doing is measuring how much food goes in and how much comes out. Over weeks or months you will be ab ...   [retrieve this message]
    • I bet if you weighed what goes in and what comes out it wou...   thinker2012   31mo

I bet if you weighed what goes in and what comes out it would be the same. ... ... Mh on barefoot forum is trying to make a sustainable 1 ounce a day formula. Good for him. ... ... Food and waste block the solar plexus PREVENTING prana absorbtion. ... ... I think certain people can be breatharians and some can’t. It’s about the functions each one of us still retains to tap into prana. Not sure. ... ... Breatharian.info blog has some good insight.   [End]
      • i see that we all have the inherent ability to be sustained...   Elohimself144   29mo

i see that we all have the inherent ability to be sustained by prana, but this ability must be developed. it appears that others simply can’t do it because they are just not ready, it requires absolute faith and trust in the process, and also that energetic blockages are removed.   [End]
  • Image Embedded Man Goes Without Food Or Water..........   Corey   3y

I have no opinion one way or another about this subject. I ran across this video and thought I would pass it along. ... ... Man Goes Without Food Or Water ... This old man from India claims that he has gone without food or water for years. Do you believe him? I don’t.   [End]
  • Breatharian Wiley Brooks is now 74, delusional, homeless, ...   #131174   3y

http://www.breatharian.com/wileybrooks.html ... ... wileys homeless story is under wiley brooks, wileys blog, he starts his homeless story 12/10 ... ... ... ... Breatharian wiley brooks is now 74, senile, delusional, homeless and living in homeless shelters in LA, wiley blogs about being homeless on his website.   [End]
  • if you have common sense   #126236   4y

you would know that we have teeth, esophagus, stomachs, intestines, liver etc for a reason. we need food, and every animal on the planet eats too. even plants need food ... ... ... this is such basic knowledge i must be dreaming that people believe otherwise ... ... ... isnt this a DEBATE forum?   [End]
    • I don’t think breatharians last long enough to post mu...   Dquixote1217   4y

I don’t think breatharians last long enough to post much in a support forums or debate forums. Believing that a person can sustain themselves for any length of time by simply breathing or by simply gazing at the sun is patently absurd. ... ... Not only were we born with developing teeth, intestines, colons, livers, kidneys, bile ducts, etc., we were also born with brains.  At least most of us were . . . ...   [End]
      • ”I don’t think breatharians last long enough to post much i...   VeryGnawty   4y

”I don’t think breatharians last long enough to post much in a support forums or debate forums.” ... ... This is sometimes the case. People have gotten themselves killed by believing in breatharianism. ... ... ”we were also born with brains. At least most of us were” ... ... Brains are something that is in short supply, these days. If people are going to be trying to go for long periods of time without eating, they had better be using all their brainpower beforehand to make sure they have a realistic understanding of how the body works. Going breatharian because ”I think I can” is not a particularly ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Debate   VeryGnawty   4y

Yes, this is a debate forum. In that spirit... ... ... ”you would know that we have teeth, esophagus, stomachs, intestines, liver etc for a reason.” ... ... I agree entirely. We do have teeth, esophagus, stomaches, intestines, and liver for a reason. However, that reason doesn’t necessarily have to be because we NEED food, but only because those structures are designed to process food. ... ... With that said, I’ve been experimenting with fasting for a long time. I can tell you that breatharianism (regardless of whether it is true) is something that most people on this planet will not be achieving any ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Re: if you have common sense   Elohimself144   3y

Man is steward of the earth. this life is a gift to that spirit embodied within the human form. that form that you have taken on doth not ”need” to do anything. You have choice. ... You have the ability to walk in the gardens of eden and bless all of creation, and you have the ability to partake of the apples, but it is not required of you by thy creator. ... for you also have the ability to kill those animals that have been by your side, and you have the ability to scwander all that inhabits this garden for selfish benefit. ... Being breatharianism does not mean you have to never eat ever again ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Found a miracle cure for bad breath!   #129026   4y

It’s true there is one. I have been suffering form bad breath, tonsil stones and a coated tongue for the last 20 years and have tried EVERYTHING imaginable. Of course nothing has worked so as a result I’ve lived a very depressing life, always struggling to mask my problem. I was just on the verge of breaking down last week when I discovered this miracle herb called Neem, on the internet. It’s a very powerful natural antibiotic that comes from a tree in India. The bark, branches, leaves and oil can all be used to freshen your breath (not to mention all the other things Neem can be used for) ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Isn’t Neem great! It has anti-fungal and anti-viral proper...   Iolite   4y

Isn’t Neem great! It has anti-fungal and anti-viral properties too! I used neem soap and oregano oil to clear up a stubborn ringworm rash and Neem is my go-to herb for colds that want to stick around and cause mucous that won’t break up, whether it’s in the throat or sinus. The only draw back is the smell. The oil which is very potent, is also really vile smelling. Haven’t had to use it for bad breath though, but I have a brother that has problem with lichen on the tongue, he’s tried everything and it won’t go away. It never even occurred to me to mention neem to him. ... ... iolite   [End]
      • Question for Lolite, please?   #38782   4y

Would like to know how to use the neem for coughs? Do you use it as a tea - meaning can you buy the leaves or powder? ... Thanks in advance!!   [End]
        • I just pick up neem capsules online or at local healthfood ...   Iolite   4y

I just pick up neem capsules online or at local healthfood store. The cough I am talking about is one caused by mucus either draining down the throat or stuck around the tonsils and irritate the airway. I’ve not tried it for coughing spasms, just where there’s mucus that refuses to drain, because it’s become infected. In my last bout with the flu, or whatever the heck it was, I had a sore, aching throat and I knew I had mucus there. I had my tonsils yanked when I was 4, so I didn’t have any lymph nodes there to fight the infection. I started on the neem and in about 6-8 hours, I was co ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Man has not eaten or consumed water in 70 years...   Raynbo   4y

http://bodyodd.msnbc.msn.com/archive/2010/05/10/2299480.aspx?GT1=43001 ... ... ... 70 years without eating? ’Starving yogi’ says it’s true ... Posted on Monday, May 10, 2010 7:00 PM PT ... By Brian Alexander ... ... Prahlad Jani, an 82-year-old Indian yogi, is making headlines by claims that for the past 70 years he has had nothing -- not one calorie -- to eat and not one drop of liquid to drink. To test his claims, Indian military doctors put him under round-the-clock observation during a two-week hospital stay that ended last week, news reports say. During that time he didn’t ingest any food or water – an ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Breatharianism is possible   MasterHunger   4y

Go to SuprememasterTV.com and you can read an interview with a Spontaneous Qigong practitioner who is breatharian and he will explain all the stages you go through and exactly how to do it. ... ... I practice Empty Force Qigong. I will be learning the Five Animal Frolics forms then practicing Spontaneous Qigong. When one practices specific Qigong forms, you direct the Chi or life force with your mind. With Spontaneous Qigong one performs a series of moves without thinking about it and letting the body choose its next move. This causes the Chi which is all intelligent and self directing, if you ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Hi MasterHunger, ... ... just curious as to what materials...   8ball   4y

Hi MasterHunger, ... ... just curious as to what materials you are learning your Empty Force from. Is it Paul Dong’s book, or Richard Mooney’s tape? Just curious! I started training in Empty Force almost a month ago and it has made a difference in my energy, though I am a long, long, way from the martial aspect of this art. Still, I would recommend it just for the health benefits alone (increased energy, wellbeing, etc). ... ... Anyway Thanks, ... Chuck   [End]
      • Hi, you can go to this site http://www.whatifthemovie.tv. T...   lovely888   3y

Hi, you can go to this site http://www.whatifthemovie.tv. This is actually a documentary film and one part of it talks about sun gazing, breatharianism that is living in air and light alone. Shri Hira Ratan Manek the master sun gazer himself who survive without eating for 411 days is the one giving tips and techniques of living in air and light. He also talks about the benefits of doing it.   [End]
    • Everything you talked about are quite TRUE. ... ... It is ...   oftheoz   4y

Everything you talked about are quite TRUE. ... ... It is a design for EVOLUTION. Humanity has very little understanding about evolution. The primary reason is due to supression of ”TRUTH”. However, it also fits the DIVINE PLAN. FEW will pass the challenge/EXAM. FEW has FAITH in HIM/HERSELF but submit to the belief systems   [End]
    • Documentary about Breatharian online!   hiannikki   4y

Hi, ... we just shot a documentary about a breatharian. you can watch it on www.oddisee.tv. ... ... have fun with it!   [End]
    • Re: Breatharianism is possible   lovely888   3y

Sun gazing might be the answer to the world’s food hunger problem, but this should be properly done and executed for if done wrongly, it will cause danger to our health also. I suggest you also watch what if? the movie @ http://www.whatifthemovie.tv where Hira Ratan Manek talks about sun gazing.   [End]
    • Isn’t it great that their is a possibility that man can liv...   lovely888   3y

Isn’t it great that their is a possibility that man can live through air and light alone? We should be happy then, because their is an answer to our long time dilemma of worldwide hunger problem. Doing this can be dangerous if not done properly. I know and learn about this @ http://www.whatifthemovie.tv where the master himself Hira Ratan Manek talks about this practice.   [End]
  • i need a step by step guide on how to be a breatharian plea...   Uberelitedemongodkid360   4y

i need a step by step guide on how to be a breatharian please nay sayers stay away!   [End]
  • Living off either/dark energy/ZPE   TheObserver   5y

Living off either/dark energy/ZPE - WOW it has to be possible - I have manifested witht he water experiment so... :) powerful! ... ... ... http://www.youtube.com/user/jasmuheen ... ... http://www.jasmuheen.com/ ... ... ... Metaphysical author and researcher Jasmuheen on various subjects, from the Embassy of Peace with its personal, global and universal harmonization programs, to creating healthy, happy successful lives, to living on prana and alternate nutrition sources to eliminate world health and hunger issues, breatharianism, plus co-creating paradise, inner and outer peace, inter-dimensional field sci ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Why is this forum even here?   fast4freedom   6y

This is a joke right?   [End]
  • Carbon Dioxide   CandidaInContext   6y

Where do the breatharians get the carbon necessary to make carbon dioxide? ... ... ... ...   [End]
  • Breatharians -- two things I don't understand   North Star   6y

I have two questions: ... 1)Can breatharians sustain the same amount of physical activity as non-breatharians? ... 2)I am confused on whether all breatharians require sunlight. And how about air?   [End]
    • Supposedly so ... In India there are those who supposedly l...   popoe   6y

Supposedly so ... In India there are those who supposedly liv eon breath ... (There is not much food in some communities;}) ... The thinking is that plant life has the synethesis of light through photosynthesis in plant life, when the body vibrates at a certain level the light is ingestible without the middle plant man ... ... I think breathe is necessary for every thing, but I suppose if one wannted to live on sushine the vibratory level would respond positively to breathe ... ... Although one has to breath no matter vege, ominivore, or sunlight eater ... ... Do you think that vi-brators are sneaking food? ... ... In ...   [retrieve this message]
    • There is no such thing as a true breatharian - it is a myth...   #69242   6y

There is no such thing as a true breatharian - it is a myth. You have a digestion system for a reason. It is not there for show. Fasting has its place, but to permanently give up food and water means death. People who claim they are breatharians are sneaking it on the sly.   [End]
      • Re: Probably candy bars, that what came to me!   popoe   6y

Re: Probably candy bars, that what came to me!   [End]
      • Re: Breatharians -- two things I don't understand   CandidaInContext   6y

Plants are breatharians... Plants may get nutrients from the ground, but all thier energy is from the sun, and from the air. Supposedly all life on this planet comes from plants... so I think it is very possible that people do not need food to live. But I do think that if this is the case, they probably still need water and nutrients of some sort. Unless they get that from the air... ... ... ... Its interesting because supposedly like 50-90% of our energy goes into digesting food.... so if a person could get energy without using digestion... they wouldnt need all that much. Imagine that... if ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Maybe I should rephrase the questions: ... ... 1)Can breat...   North Star   6y

Maybe I should rephrase the questions: ... ... 1)Can breatharians purportedly sustain the same amount of physical activity as non-breatharians? ... 2)I am confused on whether breatharians purportedly require sunlight. And how about air? ...   [End]
      • 1. They need sun ... 2. They need to breath ... 3.I have n...   popoe   6y

1. They need sun ... 2. They need to breath ... 3.I have no idea if they susttain physicality even ... Think about that #3 question ... ... If someone is vibrating at a level to ingest sun through the pineal gland and they are living on sunlight and breath ... ... I’d say sustaining physical activity would be rather easy for them, but everyone goes through stages of development....Do they even s tay in the physical very much is the first question I would ask? ... ... They are a saint if one believes in saints and miracles ... Or a guru ... or a sneak and a liar ... ...   [End]
        • Aren’t there supposedly different types of breatharians tho...   North Star   6y

Aren’t there supposedly different types of breatharians though, with different requirements for different types?   [End]
          • Re:What have you heard North?   popoe   6y

Re:What have you heard North?   [End]
            • I read that there is one type that survives on pure prana, ...   North Star   6y

I read that there is one type that survives on pure prana, though I don’t know if this includes air. The other type requires sunlight and I’m assuming air too. I mean, no one can survive without air, right?   [End]
              • No. I have never heard of anyone making a claim that they ...   #35289   6y

No. I have never heard of anyone making a claim that they don’t need to breath, except here and they were making fun of breatharians.   [End]
              • Re:Prana is typically generated thru breath, But   popoe   6y

thiss reminds me of something ... ... While in an hour long meditation I began to not breath at all, and that took me to another experience where breath was not necessary ... ... Now I have a corilary experience since I swim and I do seim underwater for fun, which requires breath holding- except that that feeling is more forced than the experience I had meditating. When I was meditating the lack of breathe put me in the ocean (prana) of life without breath ... ... I could not sustain it, but I did not feel the need to breath at all during that period, as I do when I finally come up from underwater ... ... Th ...   [retrieve this message]
                • There are moments when the breath stops, aren’t there? Isn’...   North Star   6y

There are moments when the breath stops, aren’t there? Isn’t that one of the things they talk about in the East? Total stillness? ... I did not know that prana was typically generated by the breath. All I knew was that it was similar to Chi.   [End]
                  • I have heard many times at SRF ”the ocean of life” prana .....   popoe   6y

I have heard many times at SRF ”the ocean of life” prana ... ... So you bring up an excellent point, there is a spot where breath is not necessary ... I have experienced it ... ... But as a rule those walking around are breathing also ... ... The ancient one knew breath to be the connecting tissue with life ... ... Those breathing were connected to life through their breathIn act in Kundalini Tantra yoga, there is an ancient thought that says the quality of the peole surronding you is ascertained by breath or not exactly that ... ... It is more the quality of the relationship is established by breathing areound each ...   [retrieve this message]
      • Re: Breatharians -- two things I don't understand   #55517   6y

Breatharians can run 100+ miles a day, and never get tired.   [End]
        • In their dreams, maybe.   #69242   6y

In their dreams, maybe.   [End]
          • I guess you have never experienced increased energy from fa...   #35289   6y

I guess you have never experienced increased energy from fasting. One would believe that without the burden of food, one would have limitless energy. I’m not sure if the poster you responded to is breatharian, but he is liquidarian to my knowledge. What he talks about he has experienced.   [End]
            • There is a huge difference between a breatharian and a liqu...   #69242   6y

There is a huge difference between a breatharian and a liquidarian. And fasting is not the same as a breatharian. Fasting is a temporary state - breatharian a longterm state. Show me a person who claims to just be living on air and sunshine longterm and I will show you a liar.   [End]
              • Image Embedded Edited   UserX   6y

... Re: Have At Her, BlacknGold!   #69242   6y

Now she drinks nothing but a glass of water flavored with a few drops of lemon juice. ... ... Yeah, some breatharian lol... ...   [End]
                • Video Embedded Edited   UserX   6y

Re: Breatharians -- two things I don't understand   #35289   6y

There is a huge difference between a breatharian and a liquidarian. And fasting is not the same as a breatharian. Fasting is a temporary state - breatharian a longterm state. ... ... Right ... ... Show me a person who claims to just be living on air and sunshine longterm and I will show you a liar. ... ... No, I don’t know anyone besides people on the internet but it is still fun to talk about. I could point you to some web sites but I’m sure since you’ve put this much thought into it you have already read them all. ... ...   [End]
                • Re: Breatharians -- can you name names?   popoe   6y

Re: Breatharians -- can you name names?   [End]
                • Re: Breatharians -- two things I don't understand   #35289   6y

Yes, the breatharians I am aware of have been active-Barbara Moore hiked in the mountains all year long until she got killed. The recent guy in the papers was a tennis player. ... Of course they need sunshine and air.   [End]
                  • What about Prahlad Jani, though? He lived (lives?) in a cav...   North Star   6y

What about Prahlad Jani, though? He lived (lives?) in a cave. I wonder if he needed sunshine. There are some conflicting definitions out there of what it is to be a breatharian, at least on the internet.   [End]
                    • There are light (energy) which does NOT come from the SUN w...   oftheoz   4y

There are light (energy) which does NOT come from the SUN which sustain life. Human is capable of produce that light if he/she reach certain state of CONSCIOUSNESS. ... ... My heart breaks seeing ALL THE noises (chattering), FEW cares about themselves enough to gain direct experiences. What a waste of gaining a human body which is most powerful vehicle/biocompter for their own conscious evolution (involution). ... ... When one learns to invalid something one has to exhaust all possibilities by direct experiences, by practicing what he/she oppose with honesty and endless effort. ... ... It is such irres ...   [retrieve this message]
                • Physical activity is how you make energy not from breath or...   #55517   6y

Physical activity is how you make energy not from breath or food. ... ... We come from the light, so light is required. Breath is not. ... ... It took me 4 years, to be able to be breatharian without proper long term fasting is the route to death as the unison of the body requires to be rebuilt to anew for production of vit/min via vibration. ... ... next is the environment, electricity will disrupt the natural flow of the heart rhythm disabling the ability to be a breatharian as all must be in perfect unison. ... ... No breatharian desire to live in peace and protect themselves from lower vibratiions which a ...   [retrieve this message]
                • We come from the sea, as the world was once covered in wate...   #55517   6y

We come from the sea, as the world was once covered in water, seen waterworld, we can return to the sea if we understand how to breath under water, find the way to activate the 4th breathing system and you are free. ... ... Shapeshifting is real as well, is all matters on your patience and understanding how and where to direct your thoughts as the entire system is created with circuits which perform certain tasks, name your animal, place it in the circuit and transform. ... ... If you body/mental/spirits have the energy for supernatural abilities then you can perform, it will not be able to unless y ...   [retrieve this message]
                • Edited   UserX   6y

... Re: Road To Heaven by Bill Porter   North Star   6y

People willing themselves to die must be something like mahasamadhi (sp.?). You say this book talks about it?   [End]
                  • Great post Miss O ! I beleive breatharianism is scientifica...   2Sirius   6y

Great post Miss O ! I beleive breatharianism is scientifically possible with some vision and a goal! People who have had a vision( an OBE or NDE as examples) often no longer fear death, opening many possibilities ! ... One can absorb nutrients directly through the air,nitrogen and magnesium are such well known nutrients plus many others Im sure and of course needless to say oxygen! ... Walking barefoot in morning dew wet grass creates electromagnetic energy! How about mineral baths? ... I would think ones environment would have to be very specific and extremely pure, maybe this is why deserts and ...   [retrieve this message]
                  • The other book that I posted d   UserX   6y

The other book that I posted d   [End]
                • Re: Road To Heaven by Bill Porter   #35289   6y

It is all in the mind, literally.   [End]
                  • Edited   UserX   6y

Where is the mind?   [End]
                    • Re: Aha! So Now Answer This Question!   popoe   6y

U R a bright girl, a smart girl, ir you r so longing ask him to come ... he seems to bow to your requests up to a high degree of certainty ... ... Do not remember the spriongs ... summon him as you have done before ... he responds ... why not be happy with him and ask him to leave Cynthia?   [End]
                      • Edited   UserX   6y

Are you talking to me, Popoe?   [End]
                • Re: Road To Heaven by Bill Porter   #55517   6y

My breathing was extraordinarily slow and shallow, and it was as if something else was breathing me instead of me breathing! ... -- ... That was your essential/true self breathing, the question you should ponder is who is controlling your body. ... Z   [End]
                • Re: Breatharians -- two things I don't understand   lovely888   3y

Hello, check on http://www.whatifthemovie.tv . The movie on that site can answer your questions and it provides guide to you too if in case you want to practice breatharianism.   [End]
                • Wiley Brooks   #55517   7y

The acid produces a hallucinog   [End]
                • A reported breatharian   Ayehasherayeh   7y

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/pages/live/articles/news/news.html?in_article_id=4... ... ... ... ... Michael Werner looks normal enough. He’s six foot tall, grey and bespectacled, weighs in at 12-and-a-half stone and enjoys playing tennis, socialising and jogging - three brisk miles before breakfast with his wife Angelica, a nice fry-up for her and a quick coffee for him. ... ... ... ... All very ordinary. It’s just that Michael doesn’t eat. At all. In fact, the last item of food that passed his lips was a huge helping of potato salad and a slice of cake on New Year’s Eve 2001 ... ... Extraordinarily, the 58-year-ol ...   [retrieve this message]
                  • So, breatharians do exist. ... ... This guy didn’t exist o...   vx   6y

So, breatharians do exist. ... ... This guy didn’t exist on just air and sunshine, he does have ”just four coffees and two fruit juices every day for six-and-a-half years, plus that occasional glass of wine” and ”Now and again I get an appetite - when I might eat a couple of grapes or a nut. But these days I can take it or leave it.” ... ... Still, it’s amazing. ... ... I wonder how much sun he gets and how much of his body is exposed. ... ... If I were him, I’d cut the coffee out. :) ... ...   [End]
                • fasting: want support, please?   lauray   7y

Hey, Forum, ... I have just been reading a site about emotional eating entitled shrinkyourself.com. While I feel this neglects the physiology of the matter and thus opens you to self-blame, I really know I am a so-called emotional eater. I cannot really be helped by this information alone, though emotional eating is (of course) the source of my failures to fast long enough to heal... my emotional eating is .... I guess something I need to share about here. I mean, it is totally overwhelming, and there IS no alternative when I get compulsed to eat. ... ... ... Maybe I should say I have not yet d ...   [retrieve this message]
                  • Are you still on here?   #55517   7y

Are you still on here?   [End]
                    • hi ... thanks for your message. I have only just now read ...   lauray   7y

hi ... thanks for your message. I have only just now read it. I really appreciate your writing. ... I am pretty demoralized by things people said to and about me a little while ago but fasting continues to be the first priority in my life. It is my healing path. So I read the forum here. I have not been posting because I have been intimidated. I feel defeated and hurt by how I was talked to and told not to post. I feel really sad about losing this support. I do not know how to make myself heard or understood. I feel really vulnerable. I am scared to moderate what I say because that see ...   [retrieve this message]
                • Anybody a REAL Breatharian on this forum? How do you avoid ...   Allegro37   7y

I have read many posts that talk about this and that, is there anyone who is a REAL Breatharian, and to the many who enclose links of GURU’s who have spent x amount of time watching the sun and now don’t eat, or of Jasmuheen who has been proven to be fake I would say to them, do you have any proof that this certain master, Guru etc did this? Even HRM (I think is his name) states that he’s even been medically examined whilst he spend periods of time not eating, actually this is incorrect!! ... ... I would like to find out the true way, and not become a ’space cadet’ following some charlatan - of ...   [retrieve this message]
                • Wiley Brooks?   rockville8   7y

is that guy for real?   [End]
                  • Ok I know he is real. I could call him on the phone I gues...   rockville8   7y

Ok I know he is real. I could call him on the phone I guess and perhaps go and see him if that was possible. But why is he talking about eating McD’s quarter pounder w/ cheese, french fries cooked in hydrogenated oil, and drinking all this aspartame filled diet coke on a daily basis. I know he is saying he only does so to break his fasts but why is he suggesting others do so daily? Something is not registering here, it must be some riddle or something like that. Inquiring minds would like to know. Michael?   [End]
                  • Re: Wiley Brooks? (edited)   #35289   7y

I think he’s a tool. Doesn’t he charge a million dollars for a seminar? Why does he advertise McDonald’s? Thanks for bringing him up, his web site is hilarious! Actually a couple of former fruitarians and one former faster went the wiley brooks way and have rarely been heard from again. They would have a Wiley Brooks support forum, becuase I would LOVE to know how they are doing! They aren’t posting anymore... ... As far as enamel coming off your teeth from citrus, I have been drinking lemon juice every day for years, and have yet to have any problems. I am so sick of that mislead argument.   [End]
                    • Re: Wiley Brooks?   Ayehasherayeh   7y

... ... Isn’t it obvious he has been caught several times exiting 7-11 with twinkies and such and Mcdonalds while claiming to not eat. This guy was debunked shortly after his appearance on ”That’s Incredible” when I was a kid and many times afterwards. And like some on CZ he recreates himself to survive. There are still enough of us gullible people who still mention his name and prefer to create rationalizations. This may lead to cognitive dissonance! ... ... I was on this diet for years and am no more enlightened than I Am ... ... Aye   [End]
                      • A couple of months ago I was having tachycardia episodes se...   #35289   7y

Nice freemason imagery, Aye   [End]
                        • ......”nice freemasonry imagery Aye” ... ... ... ... I d...   Ayehasherayeh   7y

......”nice freemasonry imagery Aye” ... ... ... ... I don’t do much traveling at least that which may be seen on most iteneraries. ... My traveling is however connected as a bridge from east to the west and yea back again, my next bit shall be to travel to the east to rescue sita/janaki from that pesky demon from the isle of Lanka. This is more symbolic however though outward expression is natural but may cause some cognitive dissonance. ... ... Aye   [End]
                      • Hello, ... ... Were you on his 7 days diet? Have you done ...   oftheoz   4y

Hello, ... ... Were you on his 7 days diet? Have you done much of meditation, spiritual practices? ... ... I don’t quite understand the conclusion that he is a fake. ... There is one person I found on internet attended Brooks workship in the 80’s and lived a life with very minimal food. - jack davis. ... ... There was also people who attened and never heard of whoever attended his seminar said thing negative. Only from ones that never try his challenges nor attended his workshops/seminars... ... ... Could be be more specific about your conclusion and provide a direct experience to support your judgement. ... ...   [retrieve this message]
                  • Sorry, but   #35289   7y

This website is shocking. that guy is the devil. Pollution is our friend and plants are poisoning us?? And how does it have anything to do with breatharianism at all?   [End]
                    • Edited   #55517   7y

One must wonder why these ”dangers” have been created.   [End]
                    • Re: Sorry, but   oftheoz   4y

Actually, ... ... The claims about oxygen and CO2 proof that he REALLY is OUT OF THIS world. ... ... HE casually throw so much ”truth” that are not KNOWN by human YET. ... ... HE REALLY CHALLENGES Human’s belief system. And that is what the prime creator is about. ... ... His diet is also shockingly amazing. ... ... There is something very unusual about his diet. One has to know how the creator IS to find TRUTH. ... ... IF ONE READ bible which I don’t but there are a lot of clues. ... ... GODs love to play and the hide truth in riddles and in places that are least expected to the left-brainded. ... ... ONE needs to be creativ ...   [retrieve this message]
                  • Intense Smile and 19236?   #35289   7y

Both of you have claimed that you were going to do the Wiley Brooks diet, and oddly have not been heard from again. I am curious how you are doing!   [End]
                • Wildly Irresponsible, Possibly Criminal   finallyfaith   7y  C

encouraging someone who thinks they may be ”the chosen one,” to stop eating food is wildly irresponsible at best, criminal at worst. in a recent post on the barefoot forum, someone asked MH if stopping intake of all food could draw one closer to God, and if such a person could be ”a chosen one”? ... ... here is the post ... ... ... http://curezone.com/forums/fm.asp?i=827884#i ... ... ... did MH encourage this person to stop with the ”chosen one” illusions and to make sure to get some quality nutrition in his or her body? no, instead he explains how its entirely possible to be a breatharian (for those who do ...   [retrieve this message]
                  • Edited   #55728   7y

I agree with you. ... ... ... I posted on the fruitarian debate forum a while ago, advising aspiring fruitarians (being a ”failed” frutarianist myself) to at least have a look at a site called ... http://www.beyondvegetarianism.com ... in case fruitarianism wasn’t working out for them and the only advice they were getting from other aspiring fruitarianists was to keep eating only fruit. ... ... I put one of Curezone’s fruitarianists sort of on the defensive and this person as a final retort claimed that fruitarians were more ”divine”... I might not know to much about divinity but I firmly believe that a ...   [retrieve this message]
                    • Re: Wildly Irresponsible, Possibly Criminal   #48222   7y

You should perhaps attempt to move on, rather than allow past events to continue to trouble you. That, I believe, is what most of us do here: progress, experimenting and furthering ourselves as we move through life. ... ... (And I am not sure if you are smarmily alluding to me or not, but if so, you should already know that the enamel was damaged on one of my teeth due to drinking a high-sugar, high-acid ”alkalising” drink recommended by another CureZone member - not by fruit.) ... ... The tone of your post stinks, by the way. The words ”Divine” and sanctimonious are certainly not synonymous.   [retrieve this message]
                    • Edited   #55728   7y

... Beyond Veg Light Bulb Jokes (various ornery contributors) ... ... ... http://www.beyondveg.com/cat/humor/index.shtml ... ... ... ... Q. How many instinctos does it take to screw in a light bulb? ... ... A1. At least two, so there can be an argument over whether light bulbs should even be used in the first place--they don’t occur as an ”original” product of nature, after all. ... ... A2. Seven. One to sniff the bulb and then begin screwing it in a quarter-turn at a time while the other six try to detect the exact ”stop” point beyond which the bulb should not be tightened further. ... ... ... Q. How many vegans does it t ...   [retrieve this message]
                      • Re: Meat-eater humour at its most finest. Well done! (n/m)   #48222   7y
                      • Edited   #55728   7y

The ”lightbulb text” I posted above is not anti-vegan/vegetarian sluring of any kind, but vegans/vegetarians and former vegans/vegetarians poking a bit of fun at themselves and each other for their former dogmatic ways. ... ... The site, ... http://www.beyondvegetarianism.com ... , on which I found the texts I posted in this particular debate thread are not against healthy veganism/vegetarianism, on the contrary, but against the dogmatic and supremacist thinking and behaviour of some vegans/vegetarians when it comes to nutrition. ... ... A little ”self distance/perspective” is a good thing.   [retrieve this message]
                      • Re: Sensitive about your diet? Read at your own peril ; )   ertarox   7y

I’m a vegan raw foodist and thought these were hilarious! :-)   [End]
                    • Re: Wildly Irresponsible, Possibly Criminal   ertarox   7y

Just because breatharianism and fruitarianism (widely known as unhealthy/imbalanced) are not healthy (agreed), doesn’t mean we aren’t meant to be vegetarian. ... http://www.beyondvegetarian.com ... or whatever is NOT a good resource. Please read THE CHINA STUDY, the largest scientific study on nutrition of all time.   [End]
                  • I would have to say that I stand somewhere in the middle on...   Evton B   7y

I would have to say that I stand somewhere in the middle on this. When I read this post on Barefoots forum I didnt think that he had mislead the person asking if she was ”chosen” not to eat food. He did tell her that there are not any real breatharians today and did not tell ehr to stop eating food. He also says that ”if you start out with a pure body, odds are you can go without..” basically saying that the average person could not do this because most of our pure bodies have already been corrupted. ... ... Coming from a guy who completely believes in breatharianism, I think he gives a very re ...   [retrieve this message]
                    • ... The danger is, as always, that newcomers to CureZone ha...   #48222   7y

... The danger is, as always, that newcomers to CureZone have no insight as to how forums, and indeed certain individuals operate. As you may well know, MH caused me a great deal of concern when I first arrived here, mostly due to the potentially dangerous advice he dished out from time to time. After reading the forum for some time, one begins to realise that MH is a man with many flaws, all of which he freely admits to (which is an admirable trait). He is quite right in saying that his forum is for ”entertainment purposes only,” but what still concerns me is that some, if not most, simply ...   [retrieve this message]
                    • the poster is clearly delusional, believing that they can i...   finallyfaith   7y

the poster is clearly delusional, believing that they can incur the favour of God thru starvation. MH’s answer was quite clear in saying that breatharianism is possible. for a delusional person, this would be seen as a ”yes, go ahead and be a breatharian” ... ... MH and others need to use discernment. when a delusional person asks if they should starve themselves to death, the answer is ALWAYS - NO! ... ... its all very nice to theorize about breatharianism, but people HAVE DIED trying to be breatharians, its not something to fool around with. people like the above poster need help and advice and su ...   [retrieve this message]
                      • if was my bro or sis I would tell them to eat a freakin Bur...   Evton B   7y

if was my bro or sis I would tell them to eat a freakin Burger!   [End]
                        • amen to that n/m   finallyfaith   7y
                        • Re: Wildly Irresponsible, Possibly Criminal   #48222   7y

This is some of the worst advice I have ever read. Having not eaten for some time, breaking the fast with a burger may well result in instant death. ... ... It is never, ever wise to eat meat. If anything, it is the most foolish choice of all.   [End]
                          • ok, i have to admit that breaking a fast with meat is not r...   finallyfaith   7y

ok, i have to admit that breaking a fast with meat is not really a good idea, i was just agreeing with the idea that the person should find some good nutrition and put it into his or her body. a burger may not be the best idea at this time.   [End]
                          • Sue the stinking vet and I hope you win lots of money. ... ...   Evton B   7y

Haha chill out dude. Its just an expression, saying that I would tell the person to eat some food. You dont have to be so literal all of the time. Loosen your belt and live a little.   [End]
                            • Comments such as these (and the positive votes for an entir...   #48222   7y

Comments such as these (and the positive votes for an entirely ignorant suggestion) show the mentality of the majority who use CureZone. This is disturbing to say the least. ... ... I choose to agree with MH in this instance; at the very least he is aspiring to greatness, rather than languishing in decadence and very ”American” stupidity, dude.   [End]
                              • What’s disturbing to me are the people such as yourself who...   Evton B   7y

What’s disturbing to me are the people such as yourself who post the most condescending posts making themselves look like these new-agy know it alls who are just here to tell other people they are stupid. We all know eating burgers isnt healthy but thanks for updating us on this medical break through! ... ... You think you are better than people because of your superior knowledge but that doesnt make you better. What might make somebody better is accepting other people for their beliefs and not result to stone throwing even though everybodies better judgement knows that I did not literally mean ...   [retrieve this message]
                                • Edited   #55728   7y

Taken from: ... http://www.beyondveg.com/billings-t/lunch-att/lunch-attitudes-1a.shtml ... ... ... ”Functional and Dysfunctional Lunch-Attitudes”. Written by Tom Billings, a long-time raw-food vegetarian, and who’s followed many of the common raw vegetarian diets: fruitarian, natural hygiene-style, living foods. His current diet is lacto-vegetarian (includes some raw dairy), 75-90% raw. ... ... ... ... ... Lunch-Righteousness ... ... Lunch-righteousness is a delusion--a false sense of individual superiority (self-righteousness) that is based on the quality/type of one’s diet (their lunch) versus the quality/type ...   [retrieve this message]
                                  • Re: This sort of sums it up : )   Evton B   7y

HAHA! Pretty extreme yet oh so true. ... ... We are all the same here in this world, just on different spiritual paths and learning different lessons. There is never any need to put anybody else down other than to make ourselves feel better. The feeling of superiority will soon fade though because you will be neglecting your underlying insecurities which are really what needs to be looked at. ... ... Sorry to get all ”Dr. Phil” on you guys! ... ...   [End]
                                  • Actually, that sounded very self righteous.... ... ... May...   Raynbo   7y

Actually, that sounded very self righteous.... ... ... Maybe it isn’t so much a sense of superiority...but a heightened sensitivity that some people prefer not to eat meat, or chose to pay attention to their diet and not just eat whatever is in front of them or advertised on TV. Some people require food that gives off a higher vibration, because it is more in sync with who they are... meat is very dense, and people who eat it probaby require that denseness for some reason. ... ... I don’t believe it is immoral to eat meat, but the more sensitive you become, the more aware you are, the harder it i ...   [retrieve this message]
                                • Re: Wildly Irresponsible, Possibly Criminal   #58143   7y

and, the superiority complex is misplaced frankly. no one here really knows whether, long term, frutarianism, vegetarianism, or meat eating is more healthy. its all so much speculation. so, give the attitude a rest. ...   [End]
                                  • Respect. ... ... I tried being a strict 80% raw/Vegan for ...   Evton B   7y

Respect. ... ... I tried being a strict 80% raw/Vegan for about 2 years and my health failed me miserably. I was to skinny, cold all of the time, no sex drive at 20 years old, and I ended up in the hospital with my doctors telling me I needed a lung transplant. ... ... Since i’ve started eating meat again I feel infinitely better. I am healthy weight, I have more energy, I have more strength, I am healthier than I have ever been. ... ... You cant deny evidence like that. Some people just do better with some meat :)   [End]
                                    • Sorry E- ... ... my comment was not directed at you, but r...   bamboo1   7y

Sorry E- ... ... my comment was not directed at you, but rather at the dogma that too often gets batted around here... I have yet to see a real healthy fruitarian. its a myth that people get wrapped up in because they honestly want to better themselves.... to be different. might be ok for cleansing short term... but, no way to live healthy. ... ... what bothers me is the way that theory gets transformed into unquestionable fact by many posters, who then attack others who do question the theory... ... ... is frutariasm or breathariansm possible? maybe, maybe not... but experiment at your own risk. ... ... j.   [retrieve this message]
                                      • I knew it wasnt directed at me. I totally agree with your v...   Evton B   7y

I knew it wasnt directed at me. I totally agree with your view on this. The only thing somebody can be sure about is a diet that has worked for THEM and it is not neccessarily going to work for everybody else. ... ... Some people drink a bottle of scotch and smoke 2 packs of ciggaretes every day and live to be 100+. What can we make of these people?   [End]
                                    • What kind of meat do you eat? ... ... Beef, pork or chicke...   oftheoz   4y

What kind of meat do you eat? ... ... Beef, pork or chicken? ... ... Thanks for sharing your valuable experience   [End]
                                • There is nothing ”new age” about me, but thank you for info...   #48222   7y

There is nothing ”new age” about me, but thank you for informing me of how I am. I am sure you, not knowing me in any way, shape, or form, are more than qualified to proclaim your judgement! ... ... You can appear as ”Dr. Phil” as you please, but recommending the eating of meat is as ignorant as it is foolish. Whether you or anyone else agrees with me is of no concern to me whatsoever. (One must assume that those who are voting ”for” you are involved in similar forms of auto-intoxication-for-pleasure.) ... ... Lighten up? If individuals such as yourself are ”enlightened,” then forever shall I langui ...   [retrieve this message]
                                  • Is there any evidence that a vegetarian or fruitarian diet ...   #40888   7y

Is there any evidence that a vegetarian or fruitarian diet is the healthiest? I’m not talking about individual examples either, because there are always going to be exceptions to everything. I’m asking if there are or have been any societies of people who ate vegetarian or fruitarian and were disease free and lived long and healthy lives?   [End]
                                    • All throughout known history. The longevity of plant-eaters...   #48222   7y

All throughout known history. The longevity of plant-eaters is well documented, not to mention entirely logical. ... ... Personally, I care not one jot for ”studies” of any kind. All one must do is contemplate in silence for a moment and truth becomes more than apparent. ... ... I think people may have misunderstood me in the past, so perhaps I should clarify one thing: ... ... Any individual can do as he or she pleases, clearly. An everyday meat-eater can even be forgiven, for s/he knows not what s/he does. What is unforgivable is for one who has studied health well enough to know what is and is not hea ...   [retrieve this message]
                                      • the longevity of vegetarians is NOT well documented, in fac...   finallyfaith   7y

the longevity of vegetarians is NOT well documented, in fact the opposite is well documented - the very very few cultures that have been largely vegetarian have been disease prone and short lived. ... ... if you believe that killing and eating an animal is ”perverse,” then i can see that it would be difficult for you to accept meat eaters. but you should remember the words of Jesus when he said ”it is not what goes into your mouth that defiles you, its what comes out of it” ... ... in other words, what you do or dont eat does not reflect on your heart, on your inner person. a meat eater, a vegetaria ...   [retrieve this message]
                                        • p.s. ... that lemon water trick before meals really does th...   Whispering Wind   7y

What you say is so very true. What we feed the world is what we get nourished with. ... = )   [End]
                                        • Perhaps I should make this my final post on this matter - a...   #48222   7y

Perhaps I should make this my final post on this matter - a discussion involving the obvious fallacy named ”Jesus” is not something I wish to involve myself in. ... ... I sincerely wish that I had not commented in the first instance.   [End]
                                          • what if Jesus is a ”fallacy”? what if he never existed? for...   finallyfaith   7y

what if Jesus is a ”fallacy”? what if he never existed? for the purposes of this conversation - who cares? the point i am making is that those words are true, regardless of your own personal opinion about the historical nature of Jesus. ... ... the root of the issue is that many of those who aspire to breatharianism do so because they believe they will then achieve some ultimate spiritual high state, and this sets up all sorts of weird pitfalls, and they then start viewing food as ”low” and degrading and eating as an animalistic act sure to degrade their spirituality, etc. this is a trap. thats ...   [retrieve this message]
                                            • "true spirituality is about service and love and regar...   #48222   7y

"true spirituality is about service and love and regarding others with the same measure as you regard yourself, its about cultivating a relationship with the divine, etc. its not about eating." ... ... ... ... I never said it was. It seems more than a little contradictory for someone to speak of Jesus and spirituality while pumping their body - the "Temple of God" - full of parasite-ridden, indigestible filth, however. ... ... ... ... I see no love in murder. I see no love in flesh-eating, nor in blood drinking, and most certainly not in the drinking of boiled bone water. These practice ...   [retrieve this message]
                                              • Your aversion to meat sounds like a serious psychological d...   #58317   7y

Your aversion to meat sounds like a serious psychological disorder. ... Perhaps some councilling or NLP is in order to reveal your inner demons? ... Or perhaps you have significant B12 deficiency damaging your mental processes? ... ... Tolerance and moderation are more highly vanted abilities than tendentious proselytizing. ... ... You say a plant does not feel? Does not respond to nurture or torture? ... The juice of the berry is not the blood of the bush? ... Perhaps it doesnt respond in ways that you are capable of interpreting from your vaunted position at the top of the tower or from your narrow gaze down ...   [retrieve this message]
                                                • Hah! I am now deficient and mentally ill, because an anonym...   #48222   7y

Hah! I am now deficient and mentally ill, because an anonymous nobody says so! Why not drop your anonymous tag and show us all who you actually are? (And coming from someone who drinks lime for health, your opinion is of great worth to me.) ... ... I have wasted my time long enough. I am sure one or more of you will need to have the last word, however...so enjoy!   [End]
                                                  • Heres my last word.   Evton B   7y

I think you are a complete tool. ... ... ... ... ... ... Sorry but I just couldnt resist. ... ... I love you, ... ... Evan   [End]
                                              • Re: Wildly Irresponsible, Possibly Criminal   finallyfaith   7y

well i dont ”drink blood” so i dont know where that came from. ... ... if you believe that eating meat is murderous and ”utterly disgusting” then i can see how you would be offended. in fact i would think the entire world would offend you just about, seeing as how 99+% of humanity eats meat. ... ... do animals offend you when they eat meat? just wondering. ... ... you are obviously going to have to learn to accept and love others even tho you believe they are acting in an ”animalistic” manner. this is not easy. either your beliefs will evolve as you age, or you will learn to accept others for who and wha ...   [retrieve this message]
                                              • Please, dude, what r u talking about? Primative? How bout ...   Whispering Wind   7y

Please, dude, what r u talking about? Primative? How bout you just chill out and not worry about what people are eating, it’s all a part of the food chain and it’s not parastical filth, your attitude, however, is pretty blood sucking if you ask me, and no, don’t ask. ... Maybe you think your the highest possible enlightened one on the CZ and you just have to self magnify here to feel bigger than an ant hole. ...   [End]
                                            • When one achieves higher state of consciousness one WILL BE...   oftheoz   4y

When one achieves higher state of consciousness one WILL BE on the road to fruitarian or breatharian. ... ... However, if one eats food that raises ones vibration (fruits, leafy vegetables and possibly grass fed beef as wiley brooks suggested), or fast occasionally, one will sense more ”light” and that ultimately affect their consciousness. ... ... What I have said is TRUE. There is no Concern either anyone believe or not. Since the whole planet believes zillions of things that are NOT TRUE already. How can they tell when truth is presented to them. ... ... They can’t, unless higher state of conscious ...   [retrieve this message]
                                          • Dude! What’s the difference what he references to share a v...   Whispering Wind   7y

Dude! What’s the difference what he references to share a very important lesson! If he had quoted Ghandi for instance, would you have reacted so negatively? What difference does it make who follows what teachings, it’s not what you follow but that you find something to learn from in life. (that’s how it is when your multi-tasking) ... PS You remind me of, are you Hades? ...   [End]
                                        • Re: Actually, it is documented....   Raynbo   7y

Actually, it is well documented...at least in the animal world. Carnivious mammals, like cats and dogs, live an average of 8-10 years, maybe a little longer if they are pampered. Cows, horses and the like, who are total veggies, live 20-30 years, sometimes conisderably longer, if they are allowed too...meaning some meat eater does not do them in.... ... ... I don’t have human statistics at my fingertips, and I don’t care to go hunting for them, but we are made of the same stuff...   [End]
                                      • Re: Wildly Irresponsible, Possibly Criminal   #40888   7y

Show me where the longevity of plant eaters is well documented, because I’d really like to read it.   [End]
                                  • It’s ok to be wrong sometimes, I forgive you :)   Evton B   7y

It’s ok to be wrong sometimes, I forgive you :)   [End]
                                  • And tell me please, who is so pure as to interpert who and ...   Whispering Wind   7y

And tell me please, who is so pure as to interpert who and who is not enlightened. Who has the honor to define that?   [End]
                      • hi, ... ... i don’t know if this is helpful but i rarely d...   Whispering Wind   7y

and give up chocolate? NEVER!   [End]
                  • Ahaha! then trapper tells her to read the ’lil scroll’ lol!...   Celcius   7y

Ahaha! then trapper tells her to read the ’lil scroll’ lol! what a pair barefoot and butthead!   [End]
                  • Thanks for your opinion. Wow, you really have issues. He su...   #35289   7y

Thanks for your opinion. Wow, you really have issues. He suggests that it is possible to go a long time without food and water, but that he does not know of one breatharian. Man! Go take a long walk and calm down.   [End]
                  • .... but Hillary is a woman, and we’ve never had a woman pr...   Hidden Username   7y

MH is a true jerk. I am so convinced abt this. oh wow.   [End]
                    • in his case you shouldnt take what hes writing down to lite...   #67299   7y

in his case you shouldnt take what hes writing down to literally. and with that i mean the ’insults’, because they really arent insults. hes just fanatical about the subject health ... ... you need to seperate your emotions attached to the words he writes down   [End]
                • A woman in India who stoped eating and drinking   newmember2004   8y

There is a book called, autobiography of a yogi, written by; paramansa yogananda. ... ... One of the chapters speaks of a woman who gave up eating at a young age. Its very intersting and a good read if you are interested in this stuff.   [End]
                • Bigu Conference, Penn State University, June 24th-25th 2000   LCD   8y

PRESS RELEASE FROM THE INTERNATIONAL ... YAN XIN QIGONG ASSOCIATION 6/26/00 ... ... ... Dateline: June 26, 2000... ... Contact Name: Hui Wang ... Contact Phone: [201] 533-8374 ... ... ... The ”Bigu” phenomenon, which occurs among certain Qigong ... practitioners, entails the cessation of eating solid food for periods ... of weeks to months and years while maintaining a normal function of ... daily life. During Bigu, people also experienced increased energy, ... mental clarity, and physical well-being and strength. ... ... Over the weekend of June 24th-25th, close to 500 enthusiastic ... scientists, scholars and people with act ...   [retrieve this message]
                • Please...please...I MUST KNOW   Being Sick Sucks   8y

Please! Bottom line me... is it true that you can go without eating for the rest of your life if you sungaze for 9 months? Or I have heard the same thing about breatharians - Have you or anyone you actually know personally done this? This is what I have wanted most for the whole of my life, to not have to eat.... Everything in my life has brought me to this - I have given up everything: food, posessions, sex, family, obligation, brainwashing.... this is my final step, I must know: Please, is this possibly for real? ...   [End]
                  • Sungazing alone won’t bring this about. What is needed for...   Lapis   8y

Sungazing alone won’t bring this about. What is needed for this to occur is a reprogramming of filtered consciousness. One must get beyond the ”outer” projected story of who they thought they were, and back to the ”inner” spiritual, full potential story of who they really are. Sungazing is one part of many that take a person in the direction of breatharianism. ... ... In ohterwords belief systems run the ship....change them and not only does the ship change, but the potential journey. ... ... ... ~Lapis~   [End]
                    • I don’t know what is happening to me. I have these out of b...   Being Sick Sucks   8y

I don’t know what is happening to me. I have these out of body experiences where I am filled with so much truth and perfection that it fills me up inside, I cannot bear it and I never want to let it go. It’s happened to me in tiny amounts since I was 18 but now more and more as I have given up more and more and made sacrifices. I am a virgin. I am married and very much love my husband. For some reason, I could just never have sex. Now I realize it was so that I wouldn’t muddy up my channel. I know it all sounds very ”woo-woo” and REALLY, I am not insane and have never been a woo woo kind o ...   [retrieve this message]
                      • ”Or have we just been living in this reality so long that w...   Lapis   8y

”Or have we just been living in this reality so long that we can’t see another way? We are governed by the laws of this nightmarish reality but if we break free of this reality can we also break free of those laws?” ... ... Consciousness has the ability to experience anything, but most humans get trapped in a house of mirrors, meaning they take all their ques from ”out there” (the physical world). This traps their ability to create freely from a field of infinite potential from within (spirit). They tend to get trapped in a collective reality (maya). Our reality is nothing more than thought ...   [retrieve this message]
                        • deleted   UserX   8y

So in order to utilize our ability to create freely, we need to stop thinking so much, right? I am a very cerebral person who would like to let go of the constant mind-numbing thought processes that seem to hold me back. Is there a specific kind of meditation or practice that can help people to get out of the mental realm?   [End]
                          • Re: Please...please...I MUST KNOW   Lapis   8y

Have you delved into any of Eckhart Tolle’s work? That may be of benefit. Basically just begin to notice your thought. Allow the ”observer” to observe the thoughts. This in itself begins the process of deeper awareness. When their are blocks within the subconscious,, techniques such as TAT and EFT (accessed in my energy medicine blog) can be utilized. Many also find disconnecting from mind programming such as mainstream media is essential, as well as unplugging from mediocre minds. Many have lifetimes of programming amassed so be patient. Going in the direction of clarity is all th ...   [retrieve this message]
                          • Try ’Diamond Mind’ by some South African Buddhists. ... .....   nettie   8y

Try ’Diamond Mind’ by some South African Buddhists. ... ... Also, 3D mind is a practical way of altering your beliefs. ... ... ... Bless ... Nettie   [End]
                        • Tonight I had an out of body experience where I realized th...   Being Sick Sucks   8y

Tonight I had an out of body experience where I realized that all human beings are doing is chasing their tail, running around the same block over and over and over and that everyone’s life is the same. It’s the same life the same way, day after day and I can hear everyone on the inside rattling with angst, screaming for help and so mired in daily BS that they will never, ever escape it. That is why everyone is festering, everyone is overweight, the fat is just everywhere on everyone, the acne is taking over, panic attacks, anxiety - don’t these people realize it’s just punishment for not ...   [retrieve this message]
                          • hey BSS! ... it is good that you have out of body experienc...   sofia   8y

hey BSS! ... it is good that you have out of body experiences, but don’t think you’re a prophet for this, the world is full of people doing OBE, really full my dear. ... Basically I don’t disagree with what you say, but I don’t like too much the tone, how can I say? so agitated... ... I actually disagree with one point, the one about sex, ever heard of tantra, kundalini? If you don’t like it, it is ok as long as you’re happy, but keep cool, girl, being a virgin doesn’t send you to heaven. You remind me of some of these agitated and pretty masochistic christian saints, like Saint Therese of Avila. I ...   [retrieve this message]
                            • Sofia, what right do you have to decide who is and who isn’...   #66557   8y

Sofia, what right do you have to decide who is and who isn’t a prophet? Those are dangerous claims to swing around. You never know WHO you are talking to. Further, you sound less enlightened than perhaps ANYONE - judging people’s ”tones” and talking about conventional ”heaven”. And really, telling someone a prophet should sound more ”light”, you sound ridiculous. Do you think Jesus was ”light”? Or Zeus? Or any version of any God? I doubt it. These are serious times. Look around. I doubt any chanting, sitting on a hilltop, light, with soft, relaxed love and light flower toting moron is goin ...   [retrieve this message]
                      • Wow, I feel EXACTLY the way you do. Everyone around me... t...   oopsadaisy   8y

Wow, I feel EXACTLY the way you do. Everyone around me... their lives... the things they do... they just seem so futile. Chasing material possessions, conforming to the ”rules” of mainstream society, obsessed with money and image and status, driven by ego - I don’t get it! I don’t UNDERSTAND other people. I feel like such a freak sometimes with my unconventional beliefs and values. I don’t think I belong in this world. ... ... I’m 17 years old and have one more year left at school. My family want me to go to university, get a top job, be rich so I can buy them all the things they want and do al ...   [retrieve this message]
                  • I did 3 40 day fasts, 2 orange 1 lemon juice and then a pin...   #19236   8y

I did 3 40 day fasts, 2 orange 1 lemon juice and then a pineapple fast , then I tried breatharianism and sun gazing, it was GREAT for cleansing and DETOXIFICATION, but frankly after a few days of no food I got hungry and weak so I went back to eating. I do not know if it was psycological or if my body does not have the mechanisms to tramsmute air and sun, so I eat now. ... I think breatharians can CONVERT sun and air to food, fuel, I am not sure of how. ... Anyway, fasting is a great great detox and cleanse. ... Breatharianism is more complex. I do not fully understand it yet.   [End]
                  • Humans were originally breatharian but our world is so pois...   #35289   8y

Humans were originally breatharian but our world is so poisoned now some think it’s not possible. You should try liquidarian first.   [End]
                    • When were humans breatharians? How do you KNOW that? ... ...   #68327   8y

When were humans breatharians? How do you KNOW that? ... ... You all may or may not be interested in looking at wholeness not seperation as a way to God. No food, sex, materials, etc. doesn’t mean anything. Nor does it really mean anything to indulge in these things. The whole thing is God. The whole thing is divine. Fasting is an experience of the divine and so is overeating. Saving a life and taking a life are all divine experinces. God is all. All is God. Deny any aspect of life and you deny God.   [End]
                      • So we can do crack and eat red meat as long as we are think...   #35289   8y

So we can do crack and eat red meat as long as we are thinking about God? No rules? Just love God?   [End]
                        • No. Nothing was said about thinking about or Loving God. ...   #68327   8y

No. Nothing was said about thinking about or Loving God. God doesn’t need your love. Eating meat(no matter what color) or doing crack is ok. God doesn’t care. It’s just an experince. It’s a choice not right or wrong. It has nothing to do with rules. There are universal laws but that does’t seem to be what you mean. For instance the Law of Cause and Effect. Choosing meat or crack is just that, a choice. We can choose and this is our free will. Free to choose our thoughts, words, and actions. Every choice is an experince and every experince has a consciousness. These consciousn ...   [retrieve this message]
                      • Hey, I so much agree with the prior post thought it has bee...   121212   7y

Hey, I so much agree with the prior post thought it has been posted ages ago. Looking at things like eating or sex in a way as if its bad cant be in the interest of a higher power. As you said, its all one, it can all be celebrated...good or bad is your own label you stick on it... ... ... For me, God, and this is not neccessarily a christian god has made us perfect and beautiful. The body, the mind, the senses all are there for us to be the best we can. Sex and sexual desire is there to be used- we wouldnt be here if noone had sex. I agree to maybe use it more wisely than some of us do and I d ...   [retrieve this message]
                • Samsara. There are 8 billion different human beings   #19236   8y

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Samsara ... ... There are 8 billion different human beings on planet earth and each human being is here to find happiness and learn thier own individual, spirit and souls lessons. ... ... Look closely at the above picture, notice that the spirit, soul, animator of life is not carrying a carrot. ... ... ... ...   [End]
                • Breatharians are mythical   anonymousjane_01   8y

There is no such thing as a Breatharian bc if you don’t eat food, then you die, periold. ... ... All living things need to eat food. ... ... Therefore, Breatharians are eating something. ... ... They are not true Breatharians then, which as I stated is impossible. ... ... Just my humble opinion. ... ... :) AnonymousJane_01   [End]
                  • Re: Perception of Sustenance   #48222   8y

And what might be your definition of food? The sun shining life on all creation? The air that fuels and purifies? The fruits, nuts, seeds and herbs offered unto us from the palms of Ra? Or the devitalised, noxious, processed filth that inflicts only poison and decay...? ... ... The light and air provide sustenance; therefore ”they” are indeed consuming to stimulate their existence, albeit by tapping into the source of all things rather than choosing to consume secondary (or far worse) sources of cosmic energy.   [End]
                    • Never thought I’d agee with AnonJane. but you are right. .....   #65595   8y

Never thought I’d agee with AnonJane. but you are right. ... ... Breatharians that eat are like Vegans that regularly enjoy a good Beef Wellington. ... ... Humans/Animals derive energy from food (fat/carbs/proteins) ... ... Plants can photosynthesize and derive energy from sunglight ... ... Some bacteria (CHEMOAUTOTROPHS) can derive obtain energy from non organic substances. ... ... Breatharians are not Chemoautotrophs OR Phototrophs, so they can’t live on air and water. ... ... I guess you can be a true Breatharian but only a short while after which you die or you eat and stop being a breatharian. ... ... I tend to be a ve ...   [retrieve this message]
                      • I wonder if Jane is discussing the modern ”Breatharians” (a...   #48222   8y

I wonder if Jane is discussing the modern ”Breatharians” (and known fakes) such as Wiley Brooks and Jasmuheen, or alluding to those who may have existed amidst caves, forests and mountains for years, free from the enslavement of food? If her criticism is of the former, then I agree fervently; if the latter, then I am forced to maintain an opposing opinion. ... ... Recall, if you will, that tests have been conducted in which ”Breatharians” were proven to exist in a healthy state without the need for food; one in particular was shown to consume only the ”manna” secreted from his palette. (The man ...   [retrieve this message]
                        • There are studies of breatharians who were watched for mont...   2dreem   8y

There are studies of breatharians who were watched for months and months by scientists and medical doctors and they were found to be able to live off of juat air and water. Just because it isnt widely known and accepted does not mean it is impossible. Scientists have also found that when your body and particularly your liver are functioning properly(beware, most peoples are not)you are able to biologically transmutate water and air into nutrients that allow you to make amino acids, the building blocks of our bodies. If you think about, what is the difference between a dead body and a live ...   [retrieve this message]
                  • Re: Breatharians are NOT mythical   UserX   8y

All living things need ENERGY...QI! Food is one way of getting it, but there are people (few...and not talking about it!) who derive energy directly from the universal energy as a result of a great deal of cultivation and meditation. They exist on sun, air, water...and perhaps sucking the sap from pine needles.   [End]
                    • Re: Breatharians are NOT mythical *edited*   sofia   8y

The funny thing is that everybody thinks that the main challenge of being breatharian is physical, while it is not. Believe me, it isn’t difficult at all to convert the body to living of light. What is very difficult is to convert the mind. Food has a deep atavic bond on us, which is difficult, although very possible, to break. ... ... (wrongly located post, the believe me was to anonymousjane, I don’t doubt that 36 knows better than me) ...   [End]
                    • Re: Breatharians are NOT mythical   #35289   8y

No, eating food TAKES AWAY energy.   [End]
                      • You wrote: ... ... ”No, eating food TAKES AWAY energy.” .....   UserX   8y

You wrote: ... ... ”No, eating food TAKES AWAY energy.” ... ... Not according to TCM which has its roots in Daoism, and also has an ancient history of Daoist Breatherians. According to TCM, food is one (but not the only) form of obtaining energy, and food is also medicine. ... ... If you find that eating takes away energy, then you are not eating foods that are appropriate for you...unless you’ve achieved a spiritual point where consuming the denser energy of food is no longer necessary. ... ...   [End]
                  • Re: Breatharians are mythical   #35289   8y

Very humble.   [End]
                • Edited   UserX   8y

between being a breatharian and being anorexic? I know that breatharians claim spiritual reasons for not eating, but it seems like just another way to avoid being called an anorexic.   [End]
                  • Re: What's the difference ...   #19236   8y

breatharians maintain a healthy body weight, good attitude, good energetics and good understanding of thier chosen practices w/o eating traditional food stuffs, or as breatharian wiley brooks does, he eats once in a while when he feels like it or gets bored and chooses or wants to partake in food culture or specific food energetics. Wiley says he sees the ’foods energy’ and decides on it from the ’energetic sight level’ if he wants to ingest a particular form of energy as food. ... ... breatharians learned to live and survive well on breath and cosmic air, sun, dew and manna from God and the un ...   [retrieve this message]
                    • Edited   UserX   8y

If this guy, Wiley, were so enlightened, why in the world would he choose to eat McDonald’s and drink diet coke???   [End]
                      • Re: What's the difference ...   chava   8y

See his website http://www.breatharian.com/breatharianism2.htm where he says: ... ... ”I eat certain kinds of foods that have the necessary vibrations to harmonize my blood stream with the frequencies of a poisonous and polluted environment. When my body is in harmony with the environment it’s more effective in transmuting lower frequencies or negative energy into higher frequencies and consciousness. If my frequencies are too far above or below the frequencies I am trying to change I am not able to affect a change.”   [End]
                        • Edited   UserX   8y

Sorry, but I don’t think that’s healthy at all. Eating junk food isn’t healthy no matter how you look at it. Best of luck to all you ’breatharians’, though.   [End]
                      • Re: What's the difference ...   #19236   8y

wiley said the amino acid chains in a diet coke and double quarter pounder with cheese only, fries if you must are the same amino acids chains as the human body is made up of. ... not only do humans project a better then projection on each other errorfully, now humans project fights over food, lol. ... humans fight and say, a carrot is BETTER than a potato or french fry, an ice cream is bad but a wheat cookie is good, how laughable, calling one of Mother Father Gods creations better or worse then another. ... Only mortal errorful mind could proclaim one food king and another food a serf. ... ... Food is ...   [retrieve this message]
                • wileys add charges billionaires big bucks   Wrenn   8y

http://www.breatharian.com/WileyBrooks-altinate.htm ... ... interesting, uh?   [End]
                • book I am reading/ a free download e-book   Wrenn   8y

... It is called *Lifestyle Without Food* ... Written by : Joachim M Werdin ... ... http://breatharian.info/ ... scroll to bottom to get the free book, ... you can get it in a Documentary format, ... or acrobat download (adobereader): your choice. ... ... This is his website ... with many forums about fasting, ... eating as well. ... ... Here is a link about him personally with pictures. ... ... http://breatharian.info/inediates/jmw.html ... ... ______________________________________--- ... ... Anyhow, In the book, he says that there are many forms ... of things breatharians do .. ... and that some do eat food at certain times ... just for the e ...   [retrieve this message]
                • 3 trues I've personally met   sofia   8y

Hi everybody, I just happened to find this forum on breatharianism, which is a subject I care for very much. In the posts here I read a lot of theory or focusing on the B. vedettes, like Jasmuheen and Brooks, and not much of personal cases. I have some personal cases to talk of, if you care reading. They are three persons I met when following the seminars of a guy called Ananda. These seminars were not at all about breatharianism, but still on spiritual issues. These seminars were kind of advanced and the people knew each other very well, and I can exclude with certainty there was any fake ...   [retrieve this message]
                  • thanks for the post, it was very interesting. i appreciate ...   finallyfaith   8y

thanks for the post, it was very interesting. i appreciate your experiences. ... ... i do not doubt that breatharianism is possible but as you noted making a big deal out of it and writing books and charging a ridiculous amount of money for them etc all makes me very suspicious. like its just a circus trick you learned to get famous, have some disciples and make some money. ... ... but now the folks who just gradually found themselves falling into that lifestyle and then quietly practicing it, now thats something different altogether. the story of fitburg is the one that really struck me. how old is ...   [retrieve this message]
                    • thank you for the feed back, ff, sorry for my slow answer b...   sofia   8y

thank you for the feed back, ff, sorry for my slow answer but i don’t have internet in the new house I just moved in. ... Taoists have long tradition in this, you are right, and have a very sophisticated work with energy. I personally think it is very possible nowadays to get to living of light without following precise procedures, as long as the relation with the body is very close. ... ciao ... sofia   [End]
                      • In your ”spiritual” travels have you come across a women na...   Lapis   8y

In your ”spiritual” travels have you come across a women named Lillian? She seems to be traveling in similar circles as you and comes from Norway. ... ... She currently has no internet service as she has disappeared off the grid so to speak, but she was very much into dark room experiences and was in with a very progressive spiritual physicist who sent me some very interesting wook in private. ... ... ... ... ~Lapis~ ...   [End]
                        • Sorry for the late reply, I happened to see your post only ...   sofia   8y

Sorry for the late reply, I happened to see your post only now. ... ... No, I never met Lilian. She’s based in Bergen, isn’t she? I remember her from 3 years ago, the first time that I visited CZ. The spiritual physicist could be Ananda? he’s not a physicist, but loves to speak a very scientific and complex language. If not, I only know of a mathematician named Stein who teaches at the university in Tronheim, I met him three years ago by Ananda, but well he was not too advanced spiritually. I don’t think there is anyone else than Ananda here with these characteristics, the terrain is not too fe ...   [retrieve this message]
                          • i am curious what you mean by ”traditionalists” what is th...   finallyfaith   8y

i am curious what you mean by ”traditionalists” what is the spiritual atmosphere of norway? i am curious as i am of norweigan descent but have never visited. i have a very common norweigan last name and have considered visiting there. anywhere that is a ”must see” if i go?   [End]
                            • Erik laughed when I read him your question because he think...   sofia   8y

Erik laughed when I read him your question because he thinks I’m not entitled to answer as I know 5 norwegian altogether, and I seldom see them. Erik and I are not exactly social. Once we went to Paris with our van and never went out of the van for 5 days, we put the nose out the first night, took a walk, regretted it, and went back resolutely. After 5 days we decided we would never feel like going around in Paris, and took the road to Bordeaux. ... ... Anyway, in Europe, Germany and Switzerland are the spiritual freaks, in the other countries you just find things around. I didn’t have the impr ...   [retrieve this message]
                    • IF you are talking about Wiley Brooks, he has been trying t...   oftheoz   4y

IF you are talking about Wiley Brooks, he has been trying to share this Knowledge for FREE but firghtfully unsuccesful. ... ( I had the same expeirence, that is what human world is about) ... ... IT IS good that it finally come to your attention that he asked for thousands of dollors ( or million ). ... ...   [End]
                    • What have humanity accomplished, a world of conflict, hunge...   oftheoz   4y

What have humanity accomplished, a world of conflict, hunger, poverty, illness ( metally as well as physical), seperation from oneself as well other selves. ... ... The very concept and realization of ALL is possible. A unlimited potential of human consciousness as well as physical manifestation is the SOLE purpose of this physicality. ... ... LIving on light is the ultimate accomplishment of FREEDOM which is a GiFT from divine in an prison planet.   [End]
                  • You are sharing the most valuable information of ALL the po...   oftheoz   4y

You are sharing the most valuable information of ALL the posts that I waded through. ... ... Thank you and YES, the DIRECT EXPERIENCE whether it YOURS or one’s that you witnessed is the MOST important. ... ... IT defeats any belief systems (99% of people operatoe on that level like a repeater)   [End]
                • breatharian vs. water fast.   #61435   8y

What one will somebody get more health benefits from(not lose weight, but health benefits). A 30 day breatharian sunshine only fast or a 30 day water only fast?   [End]
                • Breatharian Jasmuheen communicates telepathically   #19236   8y

with members of her forum now. She announced the telepathic commuications as she closed her open forum. She now communicates telepathically with other breatharians and by private email to prana eaters, prana students, prana yogis and http://www.jasmuheen.com forum members. This keeps the food addicted, con fused hecklers from posting thier negative naysaying noise. This way, paid bashers, unpaid bashers, shills and hecklers can be ignored 100%, as they are refused audience for thier non supportive noise. And prana students can learn, practice and study with jasmuheen in accord, progress a ...   [retrieve this message]
                  • Jasmuheen followers have actually STARVED TO DEATH. One wom...   #61435   8y

Jasmuheen followers have actually STARVED TO DEATH. One woman’s body was found lying DEAD beside Jasmuheen’s book. Furthermore, an examination of Jasmuheen’s refrigerator revealed it to be filled with food. No problem for Jasmuheen’s followers, who believe her explanation that this food is all for her boyfriend (who apparently isn’t the advanced creature she is). ... ... YEAH RIGHT!! Her boyfriends? That’s her food. Her fridge was filled with steaks, potaotes, pies, hot dogs, twinkies, chocolate candy, ice cream. All her food. She even admitted that she eats chocolate once in a while. Now this ...   [retrieve this message]
                    • If you dislike Ineida, go eat cake, puleese, have a diet pe...   #19236   8y

So go eat cake if you don’t like prana. Have a diet pepsi with it. ... Anarobic people live in hollow earth, maybe one of them will debate you. ... Did you know debate is a game for adversaries? ... Not an adversary here, nor a contender, contention is another game adversaries play. ... I must go now. Will chat with you again in a zillion light years in another universe on a planet called peace and love. See you then. ... Bub Buy ... ... ...   [End]
                    • Re: Breatharian Jasmuheen communicates telepathically   #48222   8y

Greetings 61435, ... ... One must realise that there are at least two sides to every story, thus what you have read may well have been contrived by another who only wishes to cause upheaval. Whether or not what is written is true one cannot be certain, so I find it unwise to jump on the bandwagon with so little information and no evidence whatsoever. I must state, however, that having studied "Jasmuheen" somewhat I do not believe she lives the lifestyle she dictates -- one only needs to read one of her countless books to realise that her "teachings" revolve around ME-ME-ME i ...   [retrieve this message]
                      • i encountered her in the flesh   finallyfaith   8y

i have spoken with jasmuheen in person and have known many people hwo had first hand expereiences with wiley brooks as i used to live near him. wiley is a con man and a liar, jasmuheen defends him and so is very suspect in my book. i have posted my experiences in this forum if you want to read them. ... ... apparently she is now selling her book for $100. hhmmmm... i remember reading thru that book at the bookstore when it was $15, i guess i should have bought an armful, didn’t know they were going to appreciate in value so much! must have missed the telepathic communication on that one!!   [End]
                • Any comments on this?   #61435   8y

The well known breatharian Wiley brooks was caught on camera leaving a 7-11 store eating a twinkie, hot dog, and slurpee. He(Wiley Brooks) told Colors magazine in 2003 that he periodically breaks his fast with a Big Mac and Coke, explaining that when he’s surrounded by junk culture and foods, consuming them adds balance http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Breatharian#Wiley_Brooks ... ... Now that doesn’t sound like a breatharian to me. LOL. Not even somebody who keeps a healthy diet. LOL.   [End]
                • From lead DNA to crystal DNA via prana & pineapples   #19236   8y

Interesting reports have appeared regarding human DNA. Lead DNA is considered junk DNA by geneticists. Ideally non junk DNA is crystal strands laddered, the lead being a biotoxic junk metal is interference DNA, junk. I believe breatharian is the natural state of man, esp. for RH negative O blood types, who may be Atlantian genetic remnants. ... I learned on the Ask Barefoot forum pineapple pulls lead out of the body and found pineapple to be an effective chelator of lead, maybe down to even the DNA level. ... Food is poison that clogs, corrupts and congests the body, heavy metals clog and injure ...   [retrieve this message]
                • James Van Praagh   tgo   8y

James Van Praagh (the psychic) mentions in his book, Heaven and Earth,pg 54, that it is possible to live on breath alone if your chakra system is healthy and all chakras are totally open and functional (which most people’s aren’t). You then get clear energy flowing through your system.   [End]
                • "Solar Powered Humans" a new ad on tv   #19236   8y

I just saw a unique new ad on tv, it showed a male runner running over a beautiful rugged terrain, in the sun, shirtless, the sun was shining down on his back and the commercial ad captions read in bold words,”SOLAR POWERED HUMAN” then the camera panned to his gym shoes, LOL. ... ”Solar powered” was the gym shoes commercial name I think. Anyway, this ad showed me the madison avenue advertizers etc are finally getting hip to alternative energy sources and the desireability and need for clean energy fueled bodies, temples. ...   [End]
                • Is anyone here actually breatharian or liquidarian?   #59079   8y

I don’t mean like jerks like Jasmuheen, who isn’t even vegan and looks awful - I mean someone who is actually thriving without food intake, has been for some time? As far as I’m concerned you can drink water. ... ... Otherwise, are you thriving on liquids alone? If so, for how long, how do you feel/look? I believe that that is full possible for anyone who wants to do it. I don’t believe in living on water, thriving daily, and I also don’t believe in thriving long-term daily without some form of water. Can someone here stand up and, of his/her _own experience_, refute?   [End]
                  • Hi ... ... ... I just finished my translating work, which...   jmw   8y

Hi ... ... ... I just finished my translating work, which took me almost two years. ... So, the book ”Life Style Without Food” by Joachim M Werdin ... can be downloaded for free from the bottom of ... http://breatharian.info . ... ... You can also read it on-line at: ... http://forum.breatharian.info .   [End]
                    • Thank you - seems like a very interesting forum, and I shal...   #59079   8y

Thank you - seems like a very interesting forum, and I shall read it. I am presently on day 5 of a 120-day water and urine fast, and wondering how to eat afterwards. Fruitarianism, liquidarianism and breatharianism are three of the options, the others being just any old raw vegan without grains or salt, and raw vegan alkalarian.   [End]
                    • Hi JMW, I went on 2, 40 day orange juice and distilled wate...   #19236   8y

Hi JMW, I went on 2, 40 day orange juice and distilled water fasts this last year,(see barefoot herbalist on cz for info on 40 day oj fast) it was excellent. I am currently on a lemon juice fast cleanse to clear up residual pollution in my system (see master cleanse on cz). A 10 lemon a day fast is not recommended for unexperienced fasters as it is a very powerful internal cleanser. I use 10 lemons a day in lemon fast, 50-50 strained lemon juice with distilled water add maple syrup to sweeten. It works for me. I read your book and liked your suggestion about pear juice in fasting, excellen ...   [retrieve this message]
                    • Re: Answer   CharuKrsnaDasa   8y

... I am not, and nor do I wish to be. I do know a Hare Krsna who was breatharian for 3 months before breaking fast. The Hare Krsna simply relied on Krsna chanting and for Krsna to supply everything. This Hare Krsna did not take food or water. Please note that fasting like this is very rare and not recomended, though Chanting Hare Krsna is recommended by all spiritual masters, saints, and realized souls, warning=chanting is highly addictive and sublimely blissful when one has had a taste. http://www.purebhakti.com ... ... There is also another website http://www.SolarHealing.com and the fou ...   [retrieve this message]
                      • Re: Answer, the point being made, I think,   jelequa   8y

is that Bhakti yoga is the spiritual path chosen by the Hare Krishna- the ones that used to ask for money in the airports before the government banned this activity ... ... They also feed the hungry without asking for any money in exchange and pick some of their postualtes from among the hungry ... ... Bhakti has many other followers besides the Hare Krishna movement ... Right Jai   [End]
                        • Bhakti is spiritual love and yoga is to unite with God. Bh...   CharuKrsnaDasa   8y

Bhakti is spiritual love and yoga is to unite with God. BhaktiYoga is for all living beings and is not limited to people who call themselves Hare Krsnas. ... ... Actually there is so much tattva (truth) that can be realized, it is truly amazing. If you get a chance please look at http://www.Purebhakti.com and http://www.Bhaktiart.com for more information and if you would like to know more about saints in the past who became breatharian for some time to have darshan of Bhagavan (God) then let me know and I will point the way. ... ... Thank you for taking your time to reply   [End]
                          • Re: Point!   #48222   8y

I realise you were not speaking to me specifically, but would it be possible for you to speak further in regards to Breatharian ”saints of the past”? ... ... Perhaps you could devote a new topic to this very subject...time, motivation and intent willing, of course.   [End]
                            • Re: Sure, here ya go!   CharuKrsnaDasa   8y

... http://www.srimadbhagavatam.org/downloads/bhagavata-compl.html condensed version of SrimadBhagavatam.org ... ... http://www.srimadbhagavatam.org/canto11/chapter15.html ... has some info on perfecting breathing and siddis ... ... Dhruva Leaves Home for the Forest Chapter 9 has some details also. ... ... If you have a hard time finding the pastime of Dhruva Maharaja let me know and I will look more thouroughly for you. ... ... Also http://www.PureBhakti.com has many festivals coming soon to east and west coasts, so please see the schedule if your interested in hearing from personalities who are able to ...   [retrieve this message]
                          • Yes thanks for the extreme politeness- as I have said   jelequa   8y

you are welcome- my interests andinclination is those who survive on sunlight   [End]
                            • Oh yes, I very much like the art of sungazing and practice ...   CharuKrsnaDasa   8y

Oh yes, I very much like the art of sungazing and practice myself at the same time I am chanting Gayatri Mantra. http://www.SolarHealing.com has a huge supply of info. ... ... God is like the sun bestowing unlimited blessings upon all entities and the sunlight is like Goddess distributing that mercy.   [End]
                              • SAT NAM- just today I went in the cold (58 degress)   jelequa   8y

bay water and did my swim- when I got to the wonderful towel and lais on the towel chilled to the bone and feeling the heat seep into my muscles I feel the most beautitude~ the unwinding of all muscular resistance- and the sun bathing my soul- ... It is my ecstasy...my meditation, my worship- deep relaxation   [End]
                    • Re: Is anyone here actually breatharian or liquidarian?   cybermikan   4y

I am from Serbia and doing sungazing by Hira Ratan Manek for more then 1 year, from 11th june 2009. don´t have any desire for a food, just drinking a water or little tea and milk an a day.   [End]
                  • Nice to meet #59079, ... ... Yes I have been for 90-100 da...   #55517   7y

Nice to meet #59079, ... ... Yes I have been for 90-100 days. The transition took one year of fruitarian. ... ... Health is earned. ... ... If you need future aid, please ask, I would love to advise. ... ... Zach ...   [End]
                • Man lives decades without food, baffles doctors   #19236   8y

http://news.bbc.co.uk./2/hi/south_asia/3236118.stm ... posted link found on jasmuheen.com ... breatharian website   [End]
                • Page 2 of 2
                  1   2    

Filter Messages: order by

Selected Ads from CureZone Sponsors: Become a Sponsor

VIP

Liver Cleanse
                  Eliminate any foreign substances that may be trapped in your liver.
                  Eliminate Herpes
                  Information on the revolutionary Dynamiclear Combat Kit
                  Suffering Arthritis?
                  Ready to learn the real cause of arthritis and how to naturally get rid ...
                  Proven Candida Diet
                  The Only Legitimate Diet for Treating Candida in 30 Days

PLAT

Oxy-Powder® Colon Cleanse
                  All Natural Colon Cleanse. 180-Day Money Back Guarantee. Same or Ne...
                  Free Book by Dr. Clark!
                  Bestselling author Dr. Hulda Clark claims to have cured cancer

GOLD

Proven medical anti-diabetic benefits
                  Electrolyzed drinking water significantly reduces blood...
                  Utopia Silver Supplements
                  Silver Bulletin e-News Magazine, ”What the Coming Food Collapse Mea...
                  Destroy Parasites Quickly
                  Learn How to Destroy Parasites And Be Free of Your Unbearable Sympt...

GOLD

Royal Flora
                  Regardless of which illness you suffer from, you will never experience permanent ...
                  Detoxify and Cleanse Naturally
                  Drink ionized alkaline waters medically proven health benefits...
                  Colloidal Silver Makers
                  High quality and Fast Colloidal Silver Generators - complete line and...
                  Natural Cancer Remedies

SILVER

Lugol’s Iodine Free S&H
                  J.Crow’s® Lugol’s Iodine Solution. Restore lost reserves.
                  Oraltech Labs
                  Oraltech Labs is the largest independent researcher covering halitosis, bad Ora...
                  Life Technology™
                  Transformational Technology For Mind Body And Soul.
                  Oasis Advanced Wellness
                  Premium natural health supplements including intraMAX superior organi...

Back To Top How many people click on the sponsord links? Become a Sponsor

Add This Forum To Your Favorites!

Share:  Facebook  MySpace  Digg  Reddit  StumbleUpon  Furl this page  Delicious  BlinkList  dzone  Simpy.com  Fark.com  BlogMarks  Wists.com  Google

Translate This Page:

French    German    Spain    Italian    Dutch    Russian    Portuguese    Japanese    Korean    Arabic    Chinese Simplified

Challenge the message and not the messenger!
                  The first person to resort to name calling and personal attacks automatically loses the debate!
                  Personal attack is often the best indication that the writer knows his logic is flawed and therefore tries to deflect attention by attacking the opponent, instead of attacking the arguments of the opponent.

443 messages, 77 topics, topics per page limited to: 35, average number of messages per page: 222, 2 pages,  438,118 page views

"To speak his thoughts is every freeman's right, in peace and war, in council and in fight."
                  ~ HOMER, The Iliad (700 B.C.)

Image Galler Breatharians D. Image Gallery         Image Galler Last 30 Uploads
                  Google Ads

Medianet Ads

Google Ads

Google Ads

•  

Donate to CureZone

Guest Book - Liver Flush FAQ - News - Link Exchange - Add URL - How To Exchange Links? - About Global Directory

Terms of Service - Privacy Policy - Spam Policy - Disclaimer - Guidelines & Rules - Forum Trolls - Fair use notice

Staff's pages:  Owen - Wrenn - Maya

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - About - Donors - Stats

Copyright 2014  curezone.org

fetched in 5.42 sec at 4/23/2014 4:37:10 AM, requested by 23.20.33.176, referred by http://curezone.org/forums/f2.asp?f=698 , requested 1 pages during this session, y=25