CureZone.org   Educating Instead of Medicating Like CureZone website on Facebook
Home > Forums25819 visitors online now Add To Favorites Log On    Join/Sign Up    User Finder   Inbox New
The Best Favorites

Newsletter:

Search:
Forums BLogs FAQ Images Health Diseases Diet Foods Cleanse Convert

Electro-Pollution Support Forum

Read This First:  BSA  RN  ALL R  ~BSA  ~RN  RRR  RR  Image Embedded  Video Embedded Audio Embedded   Images   Description   Rules
 105,555 page views     276 messages     72 topics     2 pages
Post New Topic  Post new topic message to this forum by using a plain text editor  Post new topic message to this forum by using advanced HTML text editor called FCK  Post new topic message to this forum by using advanced HTML text editor called Tiny MCE 

Original Forum Layout     Add To Favorites!
Last Message
23d ago
Search:   Top 300
Forum: Electro-Pollution     All Forums 
Like Electro-Pollution Support Forum on Facebook.com
Challenge the message and not the messenger!
The first person to resort to name calling automatically loses the debate!
Page 2 of 2
1   2    

• candida candidiasis symptoms can sometimes be symptoms of e...   lifetechnologydotcom   13d  C

symptoms of both candidiasis and electromagnetic pollution can be similar so when clients present with candidiasis the first thing we ask them to do is stop carrying their mobile phone on their person and stop sleeping on top of or beside it. ... ... of course this is just one factor in candidiasis but indentifying and removing/neutralising causative factors is one step further along the road to remission.   [End]
    • Yes, yes, YES! ... I’m recovering from exposure to ”dirty” ...   nonia   11d

Yes, yes, YES! ... I’m recovering from exposure to ”dirty” electricity-smart meter(radiation)combined with emf pollution, while working in a small store. Finally, I literally ran from the environment and for weeks, felt my life was threatened, as my own frequency was lowered so much, all kinds of bacterial(candida, parasites, etc) problems resurfaced. ... I am grateful for this harrowing experience because it pronounced a pervasive problem, which I am facing. ... One day, instead of looking for free WiFi, we’ll be looking for WiFi free areas! ... ... Nona   [End]
  • Living in a Cell Tower   vociferous   23d

I live on the seventh floor of a a nine-story apartment building, and on the roof, I have noticed, are fourteen cell phone transmitters on the roof, about four per side. These are white, vertical rectangles, about a foot across and maybe 4 feet in length. ... I have heard that ”side lobes” deflect the radiation down, into the building below, in such a set-up. ... I have heard that aluminum screening can help. has anyone tried this? I hope I can put some on my ceiling. I’ve been here about a year and a half. I hope I don’t have to move.   [End]
  • Problems with cold weather   scoukos   63d  C

Does anyone else have an increase in their symptoms in the winter or on particularly cold days? I started feeling worse when the weather turned cold in the fall and continued to feel worse as the weather got colder. The last 6 weeks the weather has been brutally cold and I have felt AWFUL. On those mornings it’s really cold outside I wake up feeling like I’ve been hit by a train - most mornings I just feel like I’ve been hit by a car :). Basically, I feel much worse on days it’s 10 degrees outside then on days it’s 30 or 40 degrees. And since I am affected even if I am inside all day in ...   [retrieve this message]
  • I increased my body temperature and became less sensitive t...   leggybrandi   68d  C

I was VERY sensitive to EMF and solar flare energy and I increased my body temperature to 98.6 and sometimes higher and I don’t feel it as much. You can increase your body temperature by: ... ... taking coconut oil ... taking cayenne ... taking a thyroid glandular ... Niacin ... ... If you have this problem, give this a try and see if it works for you. You can test it by taking your temperature throughout the day. I hope it does! ...   [End]
  • Earthing - DIY - A few quick questions   LoLmart   3mo  C

Hello, all! I have some serious muscle problems and I live in a house so I want to install an earthing system. Today I will go get my earthing mat that I bought from Mercola. It has a good square-like electroconductive surface with a cover that is also el-conductive. Anyway... My question: ... ... ... ... I will not use the normal electrical circuit to connect to my earthing mat. I want to put a ground rod outside the house. The thing is that whenever I talk to electrical technicians they always start telling me that the rod has to be 2m in the ground and some really special device should be used t ...   [retrieve this message]
  • New Kit for accurate frequency generation   applxperience   8mo  C

Would this work as a zapper? ... ... https://www.sparkfun.com/products/11394 ... ... I’ve seen how expensive multi-frequency zappers are, and if not expensive, they made them like the printers, cheap when the ink is super-expensive, and you need to buy one chip for every frequency you want to try (so they made sure you’ll pay more the more you use it) ... ... So I researched (not much since my knowledge is limited in electronics) and I found this, which is a kit, and I’m wondering and ask for your help: ... ... 1) Would that work? ... 2) Would not being powered by batteries (AC/DC?) affect the effectiveness? (be ...   [retrieve this message]
    • It could work, but more needs to be added. Also, there may ...   parazapper   8mo

It could work, but more needs to be added. Also, there may be some issues with the range of harmonics produced. ... ... You will definitely need some assembly and soldering skills as well as other technical skills because according to reports, the unit received will not be up to date. ... ... Also, it should be battery operated. ... ... See zapper ... ... Also, see Petzapper including the Eliminator IV ... ...   [End]
      • IF ”it should be battery operated” was your due answer by f...   applxperience   5mo

IF ”it should be battery operated” was your due answer by fear to lawsuits I’m less worried about a thunderbolt or some short circuit that would make the device to melt in such a way that would make current from the grid or the thunder to reach me, than being abducted by aliens. ... ... I already got a frequency generator for a fraction of what a multi-frequency zapper costs, and it’s very accurate :) ... ... PS: Your ”Also, see” link tag was unclosed (or escaped) and the whole reply form ended up inside it, looking like an invasive redirector. ... If you got this is because I fixed the code in my brow ...   [retrieve this message]
      • [quote] ... there may be some issues with the range of harm...   david1o1   54d

[quote] ... there may be some issues with the range of harmonics produced. ... [/quote] ... Your opinion about what a zapper should do to be able to damage/kill harmful organisms. There is still no proof about what produces the killing. It could be the square wave signal alone, the intensity of the wave, the frequency, the impact of the electrisation on the molecules in the body, the impact of the signal on the behavior of the harmful organisms or on the immune system cells. ... ... [quote] ... Also, it should be battery operated. ... [/quote] ... Your opinion and your positionning to sell your devices. ... A devic ...   [retrieve this message]
        • - Your opinion about what a zapper should do to be able to ...   parazapper   53d

- Your opinion about what a zapper should do to be able to damage/kill harmful organisms. There is still no proof about what produces the killing. ... ... There is some. First, under microscopic observation, 2500 Hz square wave with positive offset works, sine wave does not. Also, a poor square wave ( slow rising and falling edges ) does not work. ... ... So, even if it is not just the square wave, the rise time and fall time are both important and sine waves of low frequency do not work. ... ... This means that frequencies generated from PC sound cards is not likely to work as well because they are not ...   [retrieve this message]
          • [quote] ... square wave with positive offset works, sine wa...   david1o1   47d

[quote] ... square wave with positive offset works, sine wave does not. [/quote] ... From what Hulda Clark wrote in her books, she has noticed different results when she was using a frequency generator which produced a sine wave. ... But she was using the exact frequencies that the organisms were emiting/using so this cannot be considered as the ”zapper effect”. ... ... [quote] ... the destruction must be complete which means that if you do not zap long enough, you are not going to be fully successful. ... [/quote] ... You assume that you can kill a helminth (a multi cells organism) like you can kill a bacteria, ...   [retrieve this message]
            • - You assume that you can kill a helminth (a multi cells or...   parazapper   47d

- You assume that you can kill a helminth (a multi cells organism) like you can kill a bacteria, this is a big and baseless assumption. Helminths are animals with many cells (worms), ... NO, I assume no such thing. I have stated before that I believe that most species of helminths are dependent on certain specific species of microbes living in their gut. This has been demonstrated by others. When you kill the microbes ( which is what many of the anti-helminthic drugs do ), the helminths will die shortly after. ... ... That aside, there have been many testimonials of individuals who have passed he ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Preview Loyd Mear   TWLIGHTOF MORTALS   9mo  C

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=01m08fGFzN4   [End]
  • Image Embedded What can we do with SMART METERS?   Will_I_Ever_Learn   14mo  C

From shiftfrequency.com/clif-high-smart-meters-you-and-gus/#more-22227 ... ... Clif High ~ Smart Meters, You And GUS…. ... ... Posted on February 13, 2013 by Gillian ... ... ... halfpasthuman.com February 11, 2013 ... ... with respect….it is about picking your battles… ... ... Is GUS (government US) about to install a ‘smart meter’ on your electrical system? Feeling anxious about the high energy microwaves beaming out constantly from these deadly devices? Having nightmares about DNA damage, and fascistic intrusion from ‘your’ power company? ... ... Well, you ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Never ever fight them head-on!! Slide through the cracks an...   kscmac   14mo

Never ever fight them head-on!! Slide through the cracks and do the aluminium foil. If they ask why? It is messing up my frequency counter on the inside of the wall and I am putting rf shielding to protect my self and equipment!! Take a video of you using a microwave leakage detector by the new meter and give to the local news! With the meter reading in the danger range all the viewers will not like this(nor will the power co!) With a leakage detector showing harmful radiation you can take the steps required to protect your self so if they come after you you have documentated the danger to ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Had one placed IN MY home for water. Spikes on the electro...   msavoy07   14mo

Had one placed IN MY home for water. Spikes on the electrosmog meter every 12 seconds. Readings were very high in bedrooms since the meter is located in a downstairs bath. ... ... I called the Town and informed them of the increase in headaches, nose bleeds, brain fog, itchiness, etc and that I felt it was the meter. ... ... They came to the house and put an older, analog meter but it is still hooked up to the E-coder on the outside of the house. ... ... The reading is very high outside. Straight out from the reader. Not sure if there is anything I can do. ... ... I didn’t need this meter. They ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Overclock Your Mind, Wirelessly... Using an ultra-simple 55...   andreash   15mo  C

Build your own Schumann resonance generator... takes about 10 minutes, and one or two more parts than a Zapper. ... ... http://diybrainhacking.wordpress.com/ ... ... We’ve all heard about TMS -- transcranial magnetic stimulation. With TMS, doctors use a very strong magnetic field to instantly produce huge changes in the brain. It turns out the ... inverse may also be true. ... ... A very weak magnetic field, pulsing at the same frequency for period of time, may cause the brain to ”sync” to the pulsing frequency. (http://www.elfis.net/elfol8/e8elfeeg2.htm) ... ... That means there’s a way to boost your mind with ...   [retrieve this message]
    • The problem is that apparently ”Schuman resonance” may be a...   david1o1   15mo

The problem is that apparently ”Schuman resonance” may be another lie or a distorted concept created by alternative gurus to sell useless products. ... ... See these explanations : ... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HN-BRLptkaA ... fom 01m40s ... ... If you have a more coherent explanation and proofs about its existence, please share. ... ... Thanks,   [End]
      • Great video! ... Braden gets it both right and wrong, and t...   andreash   15mo

Great video! ... Braden gets it both right and wrong, and the debunker manages to catch his errors... but misses the point. ... ... The Schumann resonance is from above. The ”heartbeat of the earth” is something wholly different and indeed much less well known, which Braden confused with the Schumann resonance. ... ... Schumann resonance does exist, however. The influence of Schumann resonance on human behavior has been shown both in a study using a magnetic shielded bunker (by Wever et al, I think in 1968) and in astronauts (space stations contain artificial Schumann generators). ... ... W Ludwig of German ...   [retrieve this message]
        • [quote] ... Schumann resonance does exist, however. ... [/q...   david1o1   15mo

[quote] ... Schumann resonance does exist, however. ... [/quote] ... ... Apparently there is not a Schuman frequency being the ”heart beat of the earth”, this is a lie spread by some gurus. It seems there are several frequencies due to the storms and lightnings. ... ... From this article : ... http://image.gsfc.nasa.gov/poetry/ask/q768.html ... [quote] ... They are not caused by anything internal to the Earth, its crust or its core. They seem to be related to electrical activity in the atmosphere, particularly during times of intense lightning activity. They occur at several frequencies between 6 and 50 cycles per ...   [retrieve this message]
          • Lightning studies out at the Space Center shows some light...   kscmac   15mo

Lightning studies out at the Space Center shows some lightning exceeds about 3 million Volts/m & current of 30,000 amperes. An average bolt of positive lightning carries an electric current of about 300 kA — about 10 times that of negative lightning. I lost my ground strap of 00guage wire it was only 8 inches long rated @ 300 Amps was gone! just two burnt ends at the connector left.   [End]
          • You misunderstand. There are TWO magnetic signals. One is t...   andreash   15mo

You misunderstand. There are TWO magnetic signals. One is the Schumann resonance, caused by lighting and solar flares. It comes from the atmosphere and is not the ”heartbeat of the earth.” ... ... The other signal is the geomagnetic one, caused by fluctuations in the earth’s magnetic field. It is modulated by minerals in the earth’s surface. This signal very, very few people know about, and it is very poorly researched compared to Schumann waves. Therefore people frequently confuse it with Schumann waves, because they think Schumann waves are all that there is. ... ... It may be possible to generate ...   [retrieve this message]
            • [quote] ... The other signal is the geomagnetic one, caused...   david1o1   15mo

[quote] ... The other signal is the geomagnetic one, caused by fluctuations in the earth’s magnetic field. ... [/quote] ... [quote] ... It may be possible to generate this geomagnetic signal, Schumann-generator style, by using an electromagnet on a magnetite core. ... [/quote] ... Ok now i understand what you mean. I was confused because in your original post you wrote : ... [quote] ... Build your own Schumann resonance generator... ... [/quote]   [End]
  • Electromagnetic cleansing   JackieR   16mo

Hi, has anyone used or had experience with DefensAid? ... Thanks, ... Jackie   [End]
  • electrohypersensitivity   boatman   16mo  C

Human beings are electrical systems. Our hearts and brains are regulated by internal bioelectrical signals. Environmental exposures to artificial EMFs can interact with fundamental biological processes. ... ... human nervous system runs on 60 millivolts.......this threshold is easily over run in today’s EMF rich environment. ... ... it is MOST important to minimize this exposure while sleeping, when our body repairs itself.....turning off breakers to the bedroom, grounded wire screen shielding 4’ up wall on aside and behind headboard and underneath bed can usually cut background EMF to 20-30 millivo ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Optic Neuritis/Sensitivity to Glare/Glint of the Sun   #53299   19mo  C

Hi, ... ... Does anyone know how to relieve the pain of optic neuritis, especially when exposed to the glare/glint of sunlight? Or if there is any way to mitigate this symptom of optic neuritis? Are there special sunglasses that could help? ... ... I am writing on behalf of my friend who has MCS, EHS, chemical-induced MS, glaucoma, occasional migraine blindness, porphyria and optic neuritis. She cannot tolerate the EMFs coming from computers which is why I am writing on her behalf. ... ... Any guidance would be most appreciated.   [End]
    • Ophthalmologists treat patients with optic neuritis. Have y...   andreagwolford   15mo

Ophthalmologists treat patients with optic neuritis. Have you tried consulting them? They’d be able to guide you better in this regard. For mild or moderate pain, analgesics that can be purchased over the counter, such as Tylenol and Motrin, are recommended. For more severe pain, prescription pain medication, such as Demerol, Darvon and Percocet are used. For serious stabbing and jerking pains that some neuritis sufferers experience, anticonvulsants, which prevent and reduce convulsions, are prescribed. Some of the same drugs used to treat epilepsy, such as Diazepam and Neurontin, can be u ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Are these safe to take while using the Magnetic Pulser and ...   bjornbjorn   20mo  C

I am about to start using the Magnetic Pulser and Silver Pulser but I am currently taking a lot of vitamins and herbs. What is safe to take and not safe to take? I know garlic is a definite no but what happens if I eat something with a little bit of Garlic without knowing? or something else? ... ... This is what I take daily ... ... Salt (celtic) ... Cayenne Pepper ... Chlorella Powder ... Zinc ... Copper ... B vitamins ... Iodine ... Selenium ... Magnesium ... Probiotic ... ... ... Are these all safe to take or will I be in trouble while using the pulsers? ... ... Also what about drinking alcohol? I dont drink often but what happens ...   [retrieve this message]
    • I am well, but I have used both the products and drank alco...   wateroflife   20mo

I am well, but I have used both the products and drank alcohol at the same time, first as an experiment then second because nothing happened, then many times after because I like a glass of red in the early evening. ... ... There is a post here somewhere (you could search) about electroporation that says Bob Beck got it wrong and that the power of his devices was nowhere near enough to cause this. Simply not enough electricity induced making electroporation with his devices impossible. ... ... I have eaten all sorts of foods and used the Beck machines without any problems so I do not think it is th ...   [retrieve this message]
      • - the power of his devices was nowhere near enough to caus...   parazapper   20mo

- the power of his devices was nowhere near enough to cause this. Simply not enough electricity induced making electroporation with his devices impossible. ... ... Over the time that I have studied zappers and zapping, what I have seen agrees with this to an extent. I do believe that there is an exception that needs to be considered however. ... ... A certain number of individuals who seem to have yeast or fungal overgrowth in their intestines that perforates the intestinal walls. When killed, this leaves holes in the intestines that take time to close. These holes will allow things to pass through ...   [retrieve this message]
        • It can be argued what the correct term is to describe the e...   jaguar57   20mo

It can be argued what the correct term is to describe the effect of blood cells absorbing too much chemicals (natural or synthetic) from the blood serum; electroporation, transfection, high absorption effect, etc. ... The fact remains that some people (me included) notice that at 4 hertz there is an effect where it is possible to get toxic because the electricity causes the red blood cells to absorb more of what ever you have ingested and is floating in the blood serum. To be safe it is recommended that all supplements be taken after doing your daily session of blood electrification. ... Almost ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Corrected Faulty Connection.. Greatly reducing EMF   feo66   21mo  C

I had posted the other day  that we had some large magnetic fields due to current in our water pipe.   ... ... http://curezone.com/forums/fm.asp?i=1958816#i ... ... Well, the utility and the electrical inspector found a lose connection at the transformer. ... ... http://www.emfservices.com/ground.htm ... ... ... The EMF leves in our level room can down from 15 milligauss to ~ 2 milligaus....which is great. ... ... We had 2 to 4.5 amps of current in our water pipes, which was created the large field.  The current is now down to ~0.3 amps, still creating a small field. ... ... However, I’m not going ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Reviews on BED foods   ng1031   22mo  C

Hi everyone! ... ... I have been reading BED.... ... ... I came across it trying to research my undiagnosed digestive issues: http://www.medhelp.org/posts/Undiagnosed-Symptoms/Undiagnosed-Digestive-Issues/show/1739309 ... ... ... I was told about yeast overgrowth and started to explore it and decided to eliminate high fructose corn syrup and replace sugar with stevia. I also stopped eating white flour. Recently I just stopped eating wheat as well. Since reading BED I have made other changes and include the 80/20 fullness whenever I eat. I also eliminated other foods that made sense to me why I should not ...   [retrieve this message]
    • I read your post about all of your symptoms and I am really...   saywhatagain   22mo

I read your post about all of your symptoms and I am really sorry to hear that you have been struggling for such a long time. On the other hand, that is exciting that you have already had quite a bit of improvement. I don’t know a lot about the Body Ecology Diet, I went on their website and they didn’t really have any specifics on what it entails. I guess they want everyone to go buy the book. ... ... The first thing that I thought when I was reading about your symptoms was that your intestines could be inflamed due to poor diet choices. Sugar and white flours can be very inflammatory to th ...   [retrieve this message]
      • Thank you so much for your feedback and for reading my stor...   ng1031   22mo

Thank you so much for your feedback and for reading my story etc. ... ... What you said here... ... Elimination diets are great, you could try making your staple foods brown rice, chicken breast, and plenty of raw and cooked vegetables, as these are some of the safest foods and the least likely to cause inflammation. ... ... is actually alot of what I have left to eat after eliminating so much. :) And it seems to be helping me a ton. ... ... I never thought about my intestines being inflammed. I am going to look more into that as well. ... ... For fruits right now I am just sticking to the sour fruits and so ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Ohh I just found these.. ... ... http://www.amazon.com/Sau...   ng1031   22mo

Ohh I just found these.. ... ... http://www.amazon.com/Sauce-Container-Piggy-Square-Bottle/dp/B002TZ04FK/ref=sr_1_8?s=home-garden&ie=UTF8&qid=1339359395&sr=1-8 ... ...   [End]
    • Hi ng1031, ... ... 1) A gentle introduction to coconut oil...   Candida Hub   22mo

Hi ng1031, ... ... 1) A gentle introduction to coconut oil is to use it when making curries. It adds a really nice flavour. ... ... 2) Ghee has quite a distinct taste, but is yummy. I sometimes use it in muffins. ... ... 3) I made my first coconut kefir yesterday and am waiting for it to ferment - will report back when I’ve tried it. ... ... 4) I love Apple Cider Vinegar. It just tastes like normal vinegar to me. Some people suggest drinking it with water, but if you’re new to it I would suggest that you try it in your salad dressings first. ... ... I love the idea of people going out to eat with a little BED ...   [retrieve this message]
  • tinizadole = side effects and die off? help!!!   #127357   24mo  C

have been trying natural cures for parasites off and on for years. 20 years ago was in hospital w/ ameobic dysentery. ... ... have been so sick for months with symptoms of blasto/ giardia. ... my med dr prescribed tinizadole. ... started 3 days ago 2 in the morning 2 at night. but quickly had to cut dose in half. ... very intense. some headaches. runs - severe fatigue - metallic taste. ... ... but I’m sick and tired of being sick and tired! ... anyone have success with this? ... ... any help greatly appreciated. there is a great thread saying how to take tinizadole. ... ... http://curezone.com/forums/fm.asp?i=1242351#i ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Read the discussion below about E. Histolytica. You will ne...   shrimpy123   24mo

Read the discussion below about E. Histolytica. You will never get rid of Eh with TInidazole alone. And you can bet that Blastocystis or D. Fragilis does nto cause disease, and I am example of this. So is tropicalboy. and read how we regained our health. ... ... You are misinformed. You most likley still have Eh still, which will not show up on stool test. I did 50 stool tests, and they all mised my Eh. Why not read the exchanges below. We have discussed this topic extensively. ... ... http://curezone.com/forums/fm.asp?i=1928315#i ... ... ... For the love of God, do not follow nonsensical advice that peop ...   [retrieve this message]
      • yes tinidazole is a wonderful medicie, but non of the big b...   TropicalBoy   24mo

yes tinidazole is a wonderful medicie, but non of the big books on parasitology suggest it to be used mono therapy against Amebiasis (Metronadinazole or Tinidazole should not be used mono against any Amebiasis). This will more often than not often lead to no cure. ... ... If your doctor do not know this, he probably do not even know how to properly test for Amebiasis (E. Histolytica) and also other parasites.... ... ... 20 years of natural therapies has not worked for you to give you a cure....and yes seems like your doctors not know what they are doing... ... ... Find one of the few doctors in world tha ...   [retrieve this message]
    • There is forum here for Bob Beck protocol. He developed ins...   wateroflife   24mo

There is forum here for Bob Beck protocol. He developed instruments that you can buy from Sota Instruments that will eliminate all parasites, pathogens etc. from your blood. You will need the Silver Pulser and the Magnetic Pulser. ... ... All of these foreign organisms including viruses are prevented from multiplying when they are subjected to a tiny electric current. The instruments above induce a current rather than applying an electric current. ... ... I do not have health problems, but I have used these for months on and off just for maintenance. ... ... Once the organism is unable to reproduce they ...   [retrieve this message]
      • ... ... Moderator edit: shrimpy states that the SOTA inst...   shrimpy123   24mo

... ... Moderator edit: shrimpy states that the SOTA instrument is stated to be effective by the manufacturers but has not been proven to be as claimed.   [End]
        • Hi Shrimpy, the above post is crazy talk, I sell nothing, I...   wateroflife   24mo

Hi Shrimpy, the above post is crazy talk, I sell nothing, I am not associated with Sota in any way, I am trying to help people, but I notice that you seem to specialize in abusive repliess according to your last few posts. It is not helpful.   [End]
          • Moderator edit: garliccures states that antibiotics can c...   garliccures   24mo

Moderator edit: garliccures states that antibiotics can cause long term liver damage. (I have removed the remainder of the message which was inflammatory)   [End]
            • he dude is off his rocker. apparently everyone in the unive...   shrimpy123   24mo

he dude is off his rocker. apparently everyone in the universe suffers from e histolytica now. ... ... maybe those antibiotics deranged his brain?” ... ... You have no true diagnosis, nor are you well enough to say these things. You have been hanging around the forum trying this and that, without getting well. ... ... So really, before you say things like ”potato chips cut holes in the stomach” and ”Live and let live” and other things like, you really need find help. You have credibility to say anything after making such claims. ... ... You are really not helping anybody here, you have know knowledge of the ...   [retrieve this message]
              • dude you’re really off on a tangent. ... ... can you show ...   garliccures   24mo

dude you’re really off on a tangent. ... ... can you show me where i ever talked about potato chips? ... ... did i ever post anything here about my health other than i was cured of histolytica? ... ... maybe take a reading comp course or something, because you’re off yer rocker and paranoid to boot. ... ...   [End]
                • FYI Prior to circa 1900 there was no organized western medi...   shrimpy123   24mo

FYI Prior to circa 1900 there was no organized western medicine, and herbal medicine was the de facto standard. The entire Rockefeller medical mafia is about as corrupt as anything that has ever existed on planet earth. If you want to educate yourself on the subject then read the book ’behold a pale horse’ by william cooper for the history of the AMA.” ... ... RIght, you did not say that about Potato chips, but it was someone else. ... ... But you said this right? Guess who is off the rocker man? ... ... Can you cannot for a minute be serious about garlic curing parasites like E. Histolytica. You have no ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Message from the Moderator   linenup   24mo

I am the forum moderator for the Protozoa forum and I have received ’bad alerts’ in my inbox concerning this thread - it is apparent that this thread is becoming too argumentative. The tone is getting abusive and should not be tolerated. ... ... I will offer my opinion, I think there is a place for each modality that is suggested but in spite of shrimpy’s passion I would have to agree that the original poster should get the study done as suggested and that meds are in order. This is not to say that other’s opinions are necessarily wrong but this parasite is a b@tch. ... ... Shrimpy: Please al ...   [retrieve this message]
      • Giardia/Entomoeba Histolytica and other protozoa are hell. ...   jazzydude   24mo

Giardia/Entomoeba Histolytica and other protozoa are hell. We suffered too much and we don’t want to see others suffer the same. Its hard to put in to words the amount of misery and pain those bugs put me through. My self and others have tried many natural and allopathic medicine without success and because of this experience I understand how one is quick to react to suggestions of non specific alternative treatments that does not seem to be proven against protozoa. However, I agree that if we tone down a bit we might be better received by others. (so, I basically agree with what you said) ...   [retrieve this message]
        • Jazzy: Understood - Yes the goal of the forum is to produ...   linenup   24mo

Jazzy: Understood - Yes the goal of the forum is to produce accurate information with scientific backing when possible - (one of the problems with CZ - which is why I took the PPTU forum outside of CZ) - Yes I agree with your allopathic recommendations even though I am well versed in a multitude of alt therapies including ozone therapies, herbal, homeopathy etc. http://patrickrambling-pb.blogspot.com/2012/01/curriculum-vitae.html ... ... I fixed the flagged messages which included deleting inflammatory statements. Are there posts I should delete or edit? ... ...   [End]
  • EMF protection   Softpyle   25mo  C

Maybe we should form a group, which is allowed to build a big cave for living without EMF terror.   [End]
  • plug in earth products shouldn't be used in america or the ...   chemicalsense   26mo  C

The author in these videos says they should not be and backs it up with these tests. ... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-sd3cGdBV1E ... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LiKe1WMYNsM ... ... His reasoning is that american houses are grounded in a way often causes stray voltage to leak into the grounding system. ... ... The fact that his house just happened to have massive stray voltage in the ground and my buddies plug in grounding mat gave me so much discomfort i had to quit using it after 20 minutes tells me this happens very often and it not just isolated inscidents. ... ... Does anybody have thoughts on this?   [retrieve this message]
    • Could be the result of corroded or loose connections along ...   jaguar57   26mo

Could be the result of corroded or loose connections along the ground path in the house, poor connection to whatever is the source of earth ground (grounding rod or metal pipes), poor conductivity of pipes (due to low iron content or slightly insulated threaded connections), or low conductivity in the soil due to lack of moisture or the soil itself. ... The only true way to test your house is hammer your own copper grounding rod into the ground, connect your voltmeters negative probe to it (via another extension wire) and connect the voltmeters positive probe to the ground ”hole” of your AC o ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Looks like the author of those videos has a serious issue w...   mdos   26mo

Looks like the author of those videos has a serious issue with his house wiring. I’ve done some simple tests with a multimeter out of curiosity in my house, looking for stray voltage, but I’ve found none outside of expected voltage picked up when close to outlets, lamps, clock radios, etc. My house is less than 10 years old, and has the electrical system grounded to the rebar in the concrete footing. When I’m grounded to my house electrical ground or the copper plumbing, the voltage impinging on my body drops. ... ... I’ve used both the electrical ground and copper pipe to get my electrons. Ge ...   [retrieve this message]
      • I’m not really concerned with my own grounding system, I’m ...   chemicalsense   26mo

I’m not really concerned with my own grounding system, I’m more concerned with whether or not the author is correct in saying plug in earthing systems should not be promoted in america and the UK because the frequency of stray voltage. ... ... The only three people I know who have tried plug-in grounding devices, myself included, have had stray voltage leaking into them from their devices. So I’m leaning towards thinking he’s correct. ... ... I’m really concerned that this miraculous movement could be de-railed by improper application. ... The number of negative reviews for plug-in earthing products t ...   [retrieve this message]
    • The Earthing products manufacture has sold many thousands o...   jiowa   20mo

The Earthing products manufacture has sold many thousands of items with very few incidents of stray ground activity, and to my understanding if there is an unpleasant feel to the product, it is nearly always due to some faulty wiring situation in the particular house. But to help eliminate that possibility they provide an outlet ground checker to know if the outlet does provide a good ground. But still there is always some small possibility of some ”noise” from adjacent wiring even if your house is wired correctly. You will know as Earthing doesn’t create a negative feel to it in anyway. ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Is it safe to use aluminum foil/copper as contact points   chemicalsense   26mo  C

I’ve begun making my own earthing devices using copper and or aluminum foil as contact points for my body. Last night slept on a aluminium sheet that was in contact with my body. I’m worried that I could give my self heavy metal poisining from doing this. ... Does any body have any technical knowledge on this and could give me insight if my fears are legit?   [End]
    • I’ve been using a copper braided speaker wire with my arm t...   natway   26mo

I’ve been using a copper braided speaker wire with my arm through the loop at night for a while now and haven’t noticed any ill effects from it. ... ... Have no idea about aluminum. ... ... Maybe if one tends to get real hot at night and sweats may there be a problem with using those metals.   [End]
    • The body is very sensitive to aluminum contamination which ...   parazapper   26mo

The body is very sensitive to aluminum contamination which has some links to Parkinson’s and Alzheimer’s as well as to other conditions. ... ... I would absolutely avoid using aluminum as an electrode. ... ... Copper has been used for years with few problems. However, I would always wrap the copper in a wet WHITE paper towel and use salt water for better conductivity. ... ... There is more information in the booklet ”Parasite Zapping and the Zapper”. ...   [End]
  • Harmonic pulser or sound magi by ed skillings wanted.   filterman   26mo  C

I am looking for a Harmonic pulser no longer made by SOTA instruments or a sound magi made by ed skillings of the skillings institute. Please get ahold of me if you have one to sell. thanks   [End]
  • All types of Radiation elimination?   bicom 2000   27mo

If anybody knows about Defensaid? ... I find it on eBay ... http://www.ebay.ca/sch/i.html?_nkw=defensaid&_sacat=0&LH_BIN=1&LH_ItemCondition=1000&_odkw=Knit+Scarf&_osacat=45238&_trksid=p3286.c0.m270.l1313 ... It looks serious!!! ... Bicom 2000   [End]
  • Anyone tried Rejuvenizers EMF protectors?   chilove   27mo  C

Hello all, ... ... Has anyone used the Rejuvenizers from http://www.lighthealing.com/rejuvenizers.aspx? ... ... Thanks! ... ... Audrey   [End]
    • The only way to protect yourself from EMF is standing insid...   jaguar57   27mo

The only way to protect yourself from EMF is standing inside a grounded cage or stay away from things that emit EMF. ... All the ”EMF protectors” out there are just New Age gizmos.   [End]
    • I decreased my EMF with good benefits   Pamela Viktoria   27mo

I always text on my phone. I use my laptop on it’s battery until it runs low. I never use wireless internet. I moved from a basement apartment that had 3 neighbors 4bar wifi. When I lived there, I actually had chest cramping. We actually moved to a duplex so that I could control my environment. I have improved greatly.   [End]
      • Yes! Many of those things helped me a lot as well. The bigg...   chilove   27mo

Yes! Many of those things helped me a lot as well. The biggest thing that has helped though has been earthing. I spend time on the earth outside as much as possible and I sleep on a grounded bed sheet I bought from earthing.com. It is awesome. Earthing is amazing. It helps me sleep so much better. ... ... Best to you! ... ...   [End]
        • me too!   Pamela Viktoria   17mo

I want to buy grounding cloth and make my own to save money:) I’m using body bands right now, but would love to have full contact.   [End]
    • Re: Anyone tried Rejuvenizers EMF protectors?   Softpyle   25mo

If You like to think esotheric. ... A physical effect when there are coils inside that there can be a small interference to the EMF field. But that is no prevention either a small change of recognition ( if so). ... ... Better get this: ... http://piano.freehostingcloud.com/art/EMV/Schutzanzug.pdf   [End]
  • Seriously body? First food sensitivities worsen now you're ...   chilove   27mo  C

Sorry guys.....gotta vent....I’m so frustrated with my body right now.....about three weeks into what has yet to be indentified but is apparently an adrenal crash..I’ve suddenly developed a severe minutes EMF sensitivity......I was already finding it exceedling challenging to work (thank god I work from home and get to set my own schedule) due to fatigue, insomnia, and blood sugar and electroluyte imbalances happening daily....now this? All of a sudden within the last 24 hours I can’t be on the phone or the computer for longer than ten minutes without feeling like I’m gonna pass out? ... ... I ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Funny you should post this. I just noticed yesterday that...   feo66   27mo

Funny you should post this. I just noticed yesterday that I seem to be more sensitive as well. ... ... Last year, I noticed that the side of my head would get hot when using my cell phone. ... ... Then all this summer, I sat with my laptop on my lap, and it may have caused my crash. ... ... It’s only the last few weeks after reading the books ”Zapped” and ”Earthing” that I have become aware that some people are sensitive. ... ... I was one an air plane yesterday and my face would get very hot when I leaned towards the entertainment monitor, and my heart was racing. ... ... I bought one of these EMF meters an I s ...   [retrieve this message]
      • External keyboard is a great idea! I’ll order one now. ......   chilove   27mo

External keyboard is a great idea! I’ll order one now. ... ... I scheduled a consultation with a EMF expert to come to assess my home on Friday and make recommendations and do retrofits to remove as much exposure as possible. I’m so glad there was an expert within driving distance to me! ... ... This stuff is crazy powerful. I had no idea. I used to be a skeptic when people complained about it. I feel really bad about that now. ... ... From what I’ve read it should be temporary if we never had it before.. it should resolve as our health improves thank goodness!   [End]
        •  Here is the emf meter I just bought. ... ... http:/...   feo66   27mo

Here is the emf meter I just bought. ... ... http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00050WQ1G/ref=oh_o06_s00_i00_details ... ... You can find all the hot spots yourself.  It’s how I found the laptop was so bad.  ...   [End]
          • I’ve hung out on the iodine forum for a long time and just ...   HennaHead   27mo

I’ve hung out on the iodine forum for a long time and just recently have had an emergency, having gone to E.R. for rapid heart rate, that has brought me here. I am having gallbladder issues that I believe are brought on by AF. I’ve had very low progesterone for 15 years. ... ... As far as EMF’s I just told the doctor in E.R. and follow-up that I can not walk into a electronic store. My heart acts strange and I have to breath deeply. That I use to pass out when I was in front of the computer monitor so my husband researched and bought a better one and it stopped happening. ... I turned on a cell ...   [retrieve this message]
            • Earthing is helping! Re: Seriously body? First food sensiti...   chilove   27mo

Earthing is helping tremendously with the EMF sensistivity and insomnia and some other issues! Check out this book: http://www.amazon.com/Earthing-Most-Important-Health-Discovery/dp/1591202833/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1326051544&sr=8-1 ... ... And this grounding sheet and matt: https://shop.earthing.com/products/26/Earthing-Bed-Pad-%28half-sheet%29 ... ... I’ve just been Earthing in the backyard and its been wonderful except for the cold.LOL... I ordered the bed sheet and matt and I can’t wait till they get here. ... ...   [End]
  • CARBON/CHARCOAL FILTERS MAKE ME FEEL ILL! But why??:(   AS1020   31mo  C

Hi out there, ... ... ... I am totally wondering why HEPA carbon/charcoal air filters seem to make me feel horrible?? I had originally bought an expensive Oreck purifier several years back. It took me a day or two to notice but I had this heavy headed, slightly nauseous, dizzy, and just sort of unwell feeling. But the air was clean! I didn’t associate it with the purifier until I thought I noticed a natural sort of scent coming from it that I didn’t really like. So I turned it off for a few days. What do you know, I felt 100% better with it off. I returned it as soon as i realized it. The sales p ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Many people with sensitivities react to carbon. I’ve had to...   NorthernGal   29mo

Many people with sensitivities react to carbon. I’ve had to return a couple of air purifiers because I reacted to the carbon. There are several types of carbon. Some companies sell a carbon testing kit that you can get before you purchase an air filter from them. It has several bottles with different kinds of carbon that you can expose yourself to by smelling it, keeping it open by your face during the night or however you choose to do it or muscle test yourself if you do that. I bought one at one time from a company who sells Allerair air purifiers. I reacted to every kind of carbon in th ...   [retrieve this message]
  • EMF Sensitivity, Heavy Metals and Die-Off   Bob Smith   31mo  C

This is my first post on Curezone. I’m hoping to do a series of posts on what’s worked for me in this area, time allowing. Here goes ... ... ... My EMF sensitivity has increased over the last 3 years. I suspect it has a lot to do with heavy metal and candida mobilization with cleansing & parasite die-off. I have no mercury fillings, 3 yrs on Specific Carb diet, and 2 yrs de-parasitizing. My EMF sensitivity seems to increase during periods of die-off. I believe this is due to release of... ... ... Heavy metals & candida into the body from dead & dying parasites. I believe both resonate highly with E ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Bob- Welcome to curezone. Your post caught my attention as ...   Onwards   31mo

Bob- Welcome to curezone. Your post caught my attention as my hubby seems to have the same EMF sensitivity. We have talked about installing the GS filters in our home. I on the other hand don’t seem to be as affected. ... ... Please let us know how these work out for you. Otherwise we are looking to move to an area with lower electromagnetic pollution(if such a place exists). ... ... Onwards   [End]
      • Thank you Onwards. Your posts have been a help to me. ”......   Bob Smith   31mo

Thank you Onwards. Your posts have been a help to me. ”...if such a place exists.” Ah yes, that is the question. Perhaps they are closer than we think, if we know how to find or perhaps create them in the simplest possible ways. All the best to you and your husband with your health quests.   [End]
    • Hi Bob, ... Interesting.. both my partner and I suddenly be...   Starchild8   28mo

Hi Bob, ... Interesting.. both my partner and I suddenly became EMF sensitive after living in a new high density apartment for a year, oddly we had no issues for most of the year then come August 31st this year it hit us both around the same time, we were pretty sure the tennant underneath us was the problem, this was confirmed in our minds when we got a look in his place and he had the most chaotic electrical set up with his appliances down there, he had a DECT phone and wireless router, and so much more in such a small place right under our living room, anyway so for a few months now we hav ...   [retrieve this message]
      • Something called orgonite is said to help transform EMF to ...   Steve888   28mo

Something called orgonite is said to help transform EMF to more beneficial energies. It is comprised of polyester resin, metals like copper/aluminum/iron and quartz crystal. Easy to make as well. http://www.orgonite.info/ ...   [End]
        • I have been sensitive to EMF most all my life. I think I wa...   jaguar57   27mo

I have been sensitive to EMF most all my life. I think I was worse when candida was at its peak. But maybe one can be electrically sensitive just because they are. Exactly why is unknown. But I think most everyone I have known that was sensitive also had a candida problem. Maybe the toxins from the candida irritate the nervous system so that it reacts more to EMF than what is normal. ... ps- I tried a scalar wave device and it gave me horrible nightmares and so I threw it away fearing anyone I gave it to would do the same thing to them. I do not now believe that anything you have on or near ...   [retrieve this message]
    • My sensitivity issues (high pitched buzzing in ears, numbne...   indigoaura   24mo

My sensitivity issues (high pitched buzzing in ears, numbness of hand if I hold my cell phone while on a call, can hear the buzzing of electric wiring through the house when an appliance is on, etc) are becoming less with chelation. ... ... I would make a suggestion, though. You mention that all ”supplements” are a waste. This is simply not true, or maybe it’s just in how you define it as I see you are taking cod liver oil which is a supplement. :-) ... ... We absolutely MUST supplement with minerals and iodine to get our health back. We are all very deficient to start, and chelation makes it e ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Hi there.. ... you will get a relief with the EMF-stickers ...   Owbaa   19mo

Hi there.. ... you will get a relief with the EMF-stickers from: ... www.chiproductions.n.nu (good background informations!) ... its unique worldwide. ... enhances biocompatibility of EMF-radiation. ... cheers O. ...   [End]
    • great post!   Pamela Viktoria   17mo

I usually disagree with at least something. But I don’t with you haha except the coffee enemas. I think clean water with some food grade h2o2 is better. Acid from coffee is the opposite terrain that good bacteria like, but o2 -good bacteria loves. And add massive heavy duty soil based probiotics, to make you poo even more haha ... ok so I agree with most of what you said...   [End]
  • Placing an oxysilver bottle next to electrical line?   natureseeker   32mo  C

Does placing an oxysilver bottle next to an electrical line contaminate it in some way or change its chemical composition? ... ... I placed a couple of bottles I bought from oxysilver.com right next to an extension cord from an air conditioner for 2 days while the ac was on. ... When I bring my emf meter next to the cord I get a reading of 25 (very high). ... What kind of effect could this kind of dirty electricity and/or electromagnetic field have on the oxysilver inside the plastic bottles. ... ... I also stored them inside the cabinet directly above the range hood which emits a high amount of EMF. I ha ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Negative Effects from a Digital Converter?   #53299   3y  C

Hi Everyone, ... ... I am doing research for my severely-compromised friend who has MCS and EMF-sensitivity. ... ... She currently has a flat-screen analog tv (which is not ideal since she reacts to that somewhat as well). She lives out in the country and does not subscribe to cable tv and only gets two channels. She is being forced to have a digital converter installed for this tv. She asked me to find out how other EMF-sensitive people are handling the energies of a digital converter device? ... ... She would appreciate anyone’s feedback. ... ... Thanks! ... ...   [End]
    • Hi, ... ... I’ve been noticeably emf-sensitive for over 2 ...   ilove80s   28mo

Hi, ... ... I’ve been noticeably emf-sensitive for over 2 years now (since the onset of this sensitivity, I have also developed some form/degree of MCS). I hate to be the bearer of bad news for your friend - but my experience with those free, cable-company-issued digital converter boxes have not been positive. ... ... At some point in mid-2010, Comcast ”went digital” - and made things such that it was mandatory that a digital converter box (it’s technically called a digital-to-analog converter box, I believe) be installed to receive all of the basic cable channels that I had become accustomed to ...   [retrieve this message]
  • EMF Protective Clothing   vondidact   3y  C

Hello. I believe I may be suffering from some form of EMF sensitivity. Since I live in a situation where I cannot stop the rays or whatever it is from reaching me, it seems my only option is to fortify my own body against the fields. ... ... On this website http://www.lessemf.com/personal.html I have found a list of clothing and bedding items that apparently block much of the ”rays (thats what I call it)”. Apparently, the items on their site are made out of 5% silver or something like that. ... ... So anyways, I’m wondering if anyone has had any personal experience with EMF protective clothing/beddi ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Re: EMF Protective Clothing   RobertAm   31mo

Bump   [End]
    • Hi I have the same problem. ... I rather think it is better...   Softpyle   25mo

Hi I have the same problem. ... I rather think it is better to get best shielding before trying all type of clothing and might be disappointed. ... ... I think of buying a anti radar overall suit. ... ... I just found one address with a professional suit: ... ... Hans-Peter Ostmann ... Halsbrücker Straße 34 ... 09599 Freiberg ... ... Kontakt:Telefon: +49 (0) 3731 365 333 ... Telefax: +49 (0) 3731 365 560 ... E-Mail: service@schirmung2000.de ... ... ... You can see the suit here: ... http://piano.freehostingcloud.com/art/EMV/Schutzanzug.pdf ... ... Please email me if You know about a cheaper one ! ... ... Cheers ... Softpyle ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Strokes from Smart Meters; cavitations...   FunnyGirl85   3y  C

Salut, fellow EHS, MCS & Lyme sufferers. I’ve had Lyme since age 8, chemical sensitivity since age 21, & now, after a 4-day exposure to Smart Meters (the neighbors had them & I didn’t know; temp. 103 F, movement & thinking problems, insomnia, chest pain, diarrhea, but NO vomiting). Even 3 weeks after removal from exposure, I’m having temporary limb paralysis & 8x more seizures than I ever have, & also had another stroke-like episode during exposure that has really affected my nervous system. I can no longer get groceries, go to library or anything b/c of Smart Meters. Is there anything tha ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Confirmed (once again) - cell phones cause brain and paroti...   grzbear   3y  C

electromagnetichealth.org is a pretty good site to review... ... ... http://electromagnetichealth.org/electromagnetic-health-blog/santa/ ... http://journals.lww.com/epidem/Fulltext/2011/01000/Risk_of_Parotid_Malignant_Tumors_in_Israel.25.aspx ... http://www.microwavenews.com ... http://ije.oxfordjournals.org/content/early/2010/12/17/ije.dyq246.extract ... ... Cross posted to Lymphoma, Hodgkin’s for lack of a better lymphatic system forum... given the cell phone and parotid gland tumor references. ... ... Pulled these from a Mercola article found here... ... http://emf.mercola.com/sites/emf/archive/2011/01/05/new-evi ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Video Embedded Dr Magda Havas on Cell Transmission Towers   AustinM   4y  C

Some interesting finds: ... ... - higher cases of adult leukemia ... - higher cases of headaches, fatigue, unexplanable sickness ... - mice became irreversibly infertile after 5 generations ... - New Yorker home electric bill doubles after new tower ... - MS sufferer gets shaky hands ... - Nearby metals act to absorb more radiation into you ... ... ... ...   [End]
  • EMF and weather/barometric pressure   LD Di   4y  C

Here is a link to some thoughts that may be pertinent to a discussion of EMFs and our health. The form this appears in does not allow cross-posting. ... ... http://curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=1714996 ... ... ... BEGIN QUOTE: ... ... Hi, all! ... ... Anyone else notice that some of the spectacular weather fronts across USA in recent days seem to have produced mood issues similar to those produced by moon phase changes??? ... ... Have observed and had others report these and symptom exacerbation as barometric pressure changes. Severity seems to correlate with the speed and amount of change, and whether there is qui ...   [retrieve this message]
    • That explains a lot... For the last week (especially) I’ve...   KronicKitten   4y

That explains a lot... For the last week (especially) I’ve felt irritated, had uncontrollable outburst (so bad that I almost broke up with my 7 yr relationship with my fiance’), crying, mood swings, and a feeling of being constantly tired. I would consider myself to be very sensitive to weather fluctuation due to the fact that I get massive headaches when I go from hot to cold temperatures or vice versa. ... ... This is a very interesting post! Keep up the good work!   [End]
      • Hi, KK! ... ... Good work recognising this in yourself. ...   LD Di   4y

Hi, KK! ... ... Good work recognising this in yourself. Accurate self-assessment is the first step toward taking on personal responsibility/power/dignity thereby seeking true health on all levels. ... ... Hope and pray that you are able to mend the relationship if that is what is best for both of you. ... ... Please consider using the resources at Ask Moreless and sicknesshope.com to remove the underlying cause of weather sensitivity. It IS possible to greatly reduce and/or eliminate it. ... ... Keep seeking, applying, sharing accurate knowledge in order to ... Keep seeking abundant life and joy!!!! ... ... NEVER ...   [retrieve this message]
    • The universe is upon us.   been there done that   3y

Yesterday, I wrote a post about an environmental emergency that has become our new reality, but I hadn’t yet considered how the social mood will change until I read this thread. It has long been recognized that solar activity has an affect on human behavior. I once saw a chart of human history and solar flares. Solar flares seem to influence either the best of human nature or the worst of it. Solar flares seem to be a catalyst for revolution, change, social unrest, creativity/inventions, etc. ... ... http://curezone.com/forums/fm.asp?i=1771580 ... ... ... http://halswanson.com/featured/excitability/ ... ...   [retrieve this message]
      • If you have pets, it would also be a good idea to pick up s...   been there done that   3y

If you have pets, it would also be a good idea to pick up some pet tranquilizer pills and bite straps that fit over the mouth to prevent bites from nasty dogs/cats. ... ... Farm animals might cause a stampede looking for safety. Many changes will happen from solar flares and magnetic shift in the earth, but animals going berserk is probably the most dangerous change of all. Even be prepared to protect yourself with a can of spray paint, hair spray, etc.....what has to be done, has to be done. ... ... ... ... ...   [End]
  • EMF and the sun   LD Di   4y  C

Hi, all! ... ... Here is a link to a post in another forum that does not allow cross-posting: ... ... http://curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=1715374 ... ... ... BEGIN QUOTE: ... ... I did some checking and found a link that gives ”space weather” for anyone who may be interested in whether the sun’s electromagnetic field fluctuations are affecting their general health, symptoms, mood, etc. ... ... http://www.spaceweather.com/ ... ... ... For those here at Ask Moreless forum be sure to check out info at these sites regarding NPN aka funny protein aka non-protein nitrogen. It is primarily too many of this family of unstable mo ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Dentist help in NY/CT/NJ or North East   rgr   4y  C

Hi All, ... ... I am looking for a dentist in the NY/NJ/CT area. ... I have MCS and highly electrically sensitive fillings. ... I might go the route of getting temporary fillings since I seem to be reactive to composites as well (that I have tried by placing in my mouth). ... Has any one recently used any of the following dentists- ... Dr David Lerner Yorktown NY ... Dr Philip Memoli NJ ... Dr Phillip Mollica NJ ... Dr Michael Baylin in Baltimore MD ... Dr Robert Johnson in Fairfax VA ... ... Your feedback on them or any other recommendations would be much appreciated. ... ... Thanks very much! ... RG   [retrieve this message]
  • Setting up a toddler's bedroom   fromels   4y

I am quite uncertain what things can be done to minimise electro-pollution in a child’s bedroom. ... ... We are currently renting, there are 2 cell-towers in 7km radius (we have grids like this all over the country) - so there’s NOTHING I can do about that. ... ... Is there anything one can do? He owns only one electronic game, but we have neighbors with wifi and we ourselves run 2 laptops at home, for work. I try to do washing when he is not in the house, and never at night. We don’t have a microwave either. ... ... I checked, I cannot switch his room off from the circut. ... ... I feel trapped. Seems like ...   [retrieve this message]
  • SmartMeters in my state; what to do???   FunnyGirl85   4y

Salut, all. I’ve been on the phone & web ALL WEEK trying to find out how to shield myself from SmartMeters, which are coming to every home in my state soon. The meters communicate wirelessly at 900 MHz and 2.4 GHz, using pulses of electromagnetic radiofrequency radiation. I’d like to shield myself from this but am not sure how. I spent all day arguing online w/ different electricians & some say that only walls of SOLID metal sheets or solid metal foil, such as Mu-Copper, will shield a person from the fx such frequencies. Others say that a fine metal mesh, like as fine as mosquito netting, ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Hi FunnyGirl, ... ... My friend has severe MCS with EMF se...   #53299   4y

Hi FunnyGirl, ... ... My friend has severe MCS with EMF sensitivity and when the power company installed one of these Smart Meters in her home without her knowledge, her symptoms worsened significantly. ... ... She called the power company and kicked up such a stink, they removed it the next day. She says the power companies are well aware that at least 4% of the population has emf and electrical sensitivities. ... ... If you live in a tent, how is this an issue for you?   [End]
      • Hello. I’m not currently so electrosensitive that I can’t l...   FunnyGirl85   4y

Hello. I’m not currently so electrosensitive that I can’t live in a tent, but it’s enuf that I have to limit time on WiFi & not use cellphones. Also, just found out that the repeaters, gateways and extenders being added to power lkines to accommodate the Smart Meters communicate at 5GHz, also using pulse modified microwave radiation. That’s why it’s so bad. Power company hasn’t installed in my town yet but when they do, I’ll have to leave because I don’t have the means to protect myself from 900MHz to 5GHz pulse modified radiation.   [End]
        • IF you can afford it, mumetal is the way to go on the walls...   bluffy2665   19mo

IF you can afford it, mumetal is the way to go on the walls to protect yourself. ... ... Personally, when they start that here in my state (now they are just testing the program on certain households) I will raise h e double ell to get it removed. I turn off wifi to sleep. I can still have my cell phone near me but turn if off periodically. Cell phone + wifi on = severe anxiety and fatigue for me. Although I have suspected it for a long time that I am EMF sensitive, I just confirmed it after years of not being able to sleep that if I turn off the wifi, I sleep like a baby.   [End]
  • NANO FIBER technology Can you hear me now?   #107788   4y  C

I think the technology in this article ”escaped” the lab a long time ago. It explains why the morgs seem to come alive around electric stuff. This is not really a shock to some of us.... ... ... http://news.discovery.com/tech/fibers-see-hear-speak.html   [End]
  • Image Embedded Industry funded cell phone study ignores evidence, whitewas...   Dquixote1217   4y  C

Industry funded WHO cell phone study ignores evidence and whitewashes results ... ... by Tony Isaacs ... ... A funny thing happened on the way to publication of a WHO sponsored study on cell phones and cancer risks. First the study was delayed for four years. Then a news embargo was placed on study participants. And finally, instead of reporting proof of cell phone dangers as had been reported all the way up until just days before the study was finally released, the study instead reported that it found no evidence of cell phone dangers, contradicting the study’s evidence as well as the opinions of ...   [retrieve this message]
    • With all the electro smog it is no wonder bees are no longe...   InnerCalm   4y

With all the electro smog it is no wonder bees are no longer finding their pollination targets. Birds migratory habits have been altered as well and wee see more and more whales beaching themselves. ... ... This industry is blinded by profit and will not be held accountable for their gross negligence.   [End]
  • .....Peril lurks in lithium cell batteries. (NYTimes)   #38782   4y  C

For Very Young, Peril Lurks in Lithium Cell Batteries ... By TARA PARKER-POPE ... ... Stuart Bradford ... ... Last fall, 13-month-old Aidan Truett of Hamilton, Ohio, developed what seemed like an upper respiratory infection. He lost interest in food and vomited a few times, but doctors attributed it to a virus. After nine days of severe symptoms and more doctor visits, the hospital finally ordered an X-ray to look for pneumonia. ... ... What they found instead was totally unexpected. The child had ingested a “button” battery, one of those flat silver discs used to power remote controls, toys, musical greeti ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Phone Advice   North Star   4y  C

I use a land line to reduce EMF exposure, but I am considering using Skype now and then to make long-distance calls. Skype is a phone service through the computer. To use it, one needs to buy a headset that attaches to the computer with a cord and has a speaker for talking, like the things that call center representatives use or, perhaps, used to use before the advent of wireless technology. I was wondering if, not taking into consideration the use of the computer in general, a headset like this would cause more EMF exposure than a land line.   [End]
    • I would be willing to guess that you have a cordless phone ...   VeryGnawty   4y

I would be willing to guess that you have a cordless phone hooked up to your land line. Most cordless phones operate at about 2.4 Ghz. Unless you are using an old rotary phone, or a digital phone which attaches to the receiver via a cord, you aren’t doing yourself any favors by using a landline instead of a cell phone.   [End]
  • EMFs - The evidence showing harm is overwhelming   RRR grzbear   4y  C

In 2007, the Bioinitiative Working Group, an international collaboration of prestigious scientists and public health policy experts from the United States, Sweden, Denmark, Austria, and China, released a 650-page report citing more than 2,000 studies (many very recent) that detail the toxic effects of EMFs from all sources. Chronic exposure to even low-level radiation (like that from cell phones), the scientists concluded, can cause a variety of cancers, impair immunity, and contribute to Alzheimer’s disease and dementia, heart disease, and many other ailments. ”We now have a critical mass ...   [retrieve this message]
    • This may be a little ”out there” for some but I beleive it ...   Steve888   4y

This may be a little ”out there” for some but I beleive it is definitely possible to change the nature of harmful EMFs. Read the article. ... ... http://www.dowsers.com/page57.html ... ... Peace ... Steve   [End]
      • I understand that there were people (tribal cultures) who l...   grzbear   4y

I understand that there were people (tribal cultures) who lived their lives in prayer - among other good stewardship practices that would harmonize their life practicing activities with their environments... perhaps they had learned something in the past that inspired this continual prayerful lifestyle... among their other harmonizing practices. ... ... it has all happened before... ... ... thanks... ... ... grz- ... ...   [End]
    • Almost thirty years ago we bought a house that had huge pow...   Dquixote1217   4y

Almost thirty years ago we bought a house that had huge power lines running along just the other side of the back alley.  We were a bit worried but I did not know then what I know now and we were assured there was no danger.  Just as we have been assured for decades right up to this day that there is little or no danger with microwave ovens and towers, TV sets, computer monitors, cell phones, etc.. ... ... After we moved in, we noticed that the grass seemed to be somewhat stunted beneath the power lines and again we worried, but almost every source we could find said n ...   [retrieve this message]
    • you can find heaps of more background information on this s...   Owbaa   19mo

you can find heaps of more background information on this site: ... www.chiproductions.n.nu ... cheers O.   [End]
  • Resource needed for parts for building a UV high output Ozo...   PaulSTL   4y  C

Hi, ... ... I want to build a UV ozone (not corona discharge) generator for use in ”shocking” smoky furniture, moldy rooms etc. and need to find a lamp/light company that sells a UV high output Ozone lamp. Though it’s considered a germicidal lamp, not all germicidal lamps create ozone. Some manufacturers make them specifically to produce little or no ozone. ... ... I’ve called a few of the big lamp/light companies listed on Google and so far, none carry them. Typically they either carry the non-ozone producing lamps or don’t know what I’m referring to. ... ... Here is what I need: ... * high ozone output ...   [retrieve this message]
Page 2 of 2
1   2    

Filter Messages: order by

Selected Ads from CureZone Sponsors: Become a Sponsor

VIP

#1 Rated Colon Cleanse
180-Day Money Back Guarantee. All Natural Oxygen Colon Cleanser. Same ...
Herpes Treatment News
World-First Single Application Herpes Treatment.
Heal Type 2 Diabetes
Simple, 3-step natural approach heals diabetes within a month. No side e...

PLAT

Oxy-Powder® Colon Cleanse
All Natural Oxygen Cleanser. Rated Best Product Line by NaturalNews...
Every Dr. Clark Video For Free

GOLD

Proven medical anti-diabetic benefits
Electrolyzed drinking water significantly reduces blood...
Proven Candida Diet
The Only Legitimate Diet for Treating Candida in 30 Days
Oleander Pure Concentrate Capsules
Leukemia and Cancer Immune System Support, 15% Off with CZ...
Proven Parasite Diet
The Only Legitimate Diet for Destroying Parasites in 30 Days or Less

GOLD

Royal Flora
Regardless of which illness you suffer from, you will never experience permanent ...
Detoxify and Cleanse Naturally
Drink ionized alkaline waters medically proven health benefits...
ClarkFx: The all-in-one Parasite Cleanse!
ClarkFX is a new; enhanced natural, effective paras...
Natural Cancer Remedies

SILVER

J.Crow’s® Lugol’s Iodine
Free S&H. Restore lost reserves. J.CROW’S® Lugol’s Iodine Soluti...
Bad Breath Cure
Bad Breath Cure
Life Technology™
Transformational Technology For Mind Body And Soul.
Oasis Advanced Wellness
Premium natural health supplements including intraMAX superior organi...

Back To Top How many people click on the sponsord links? Become a Sponsor

Add This Forum To Your Favorites!

Share:  Facebook  MySpace  Digg  Reddit  StumbleUpon  Furl this page  Delicious  BlinkList  dzone  Simpy.com  Fark.com  BlogMarks  Wists.com  Google

Translate This Page:

French    German    Spain    Italian    Dutch    Russian    Portuguese    Japanese    Korean    Arabic    Chinese Simplified

Challenge the message and not the messenger!
The first person to resort to name calling automatically loses the debate!

276 messages, 72 topics, topics per page limited to: 30, average number of messages per page: 138, 2 pages,  105,555 page views

"The end of the human race will be that it will eventually die of civilization."
~ Albert Einstein

Image Galler Electro-Pollution Image Gallery         Image Galler Last 30 Uploads

Google Ads

Google Ads

Google Ads

Google Ads

Donate to CureZone

Guest Book - Liver Flush FAQ - News - Link Exchange - Add URL - How To Exchange Links? - About Global Directory

Terms of Service - Privacy Policy - Spam Policy - Disclaimer - Guidelines & Rules - Forum Trolls - Fair use notice

Staff's pages:  Owen - Wrenn - Maya

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - About - Donors - Stats

Copyright 2014  curezone.org

fetched in 2.33 sec at 4/18/2014 1:13:00 PM, requested by 54.227.62.141, referred by http://curezone.org/forums/f2.asp?f=669 , requested 1 pages during this session, y=25