CureZone.org   Educating Instead of Medicating Like CureZone website on Facebook
Home > Forums22622 visitors online now Add To Favorites Log On    Join/Sign Up    User Finder   Inbox New
The Best Favorites

Newsletter:

Search:
Forums BLogs FAQ Images Health Diseases Diet Foods Cleanse Convert

Clay Packs and Clay Baths Forums

Read This First:  BSA  RN  ALL R  ~BSA  ~RN  RRR  RR  Image Embedded  Video Embedded Audio Embedded   Images   Description   Rules
 104,317 page views     245 messages     51 topics     1 pages
Post New Topic  Post new topic message to this forum by using a plain text editor  Post new topic message to this forum by using advanced HTML text editor called FCK  Post new topic message to this forum by using advanced HTML text editor called Tiny MCE 

Original Forum Layout     Add To Favorites!
Last Message
4mo ago
Search:   Top 300
Forum: Clay Packs     All Forums 
Like Clay Packs and Clay Baths Forums on Facebook.com

• Horrific experience w tea tree oil and Bartholins Gland abc...   RRR Warning #178311   5mo  Ü C Ü

I just had an enormous golf ball sized Bartholinís abcess. Horrifically painful every move I made. I had looked up remedies online and was trying to get it to burst. WARNING! Many will tell you use tea tree oil and theirs went away. Mine was mildly irritating and about the size of a pecan. Clearly infected. Once I put on tea tree oil, it exploded the size of the cyst, burned like hell and it grew to five times the size it was, became excruciating and NOTHING helped after that. 24 more crying, screaming writhing hours of that which felt like razors in my vagina everytime I moved, trie ...   [retrieve this message]
    • This is my second time with this cyst, the first time I jus...   thewolfsmoon   4mo

This is my second time with this cyst, the first time I just took sitz baths in epsom salt and was fine, it never got too painful unless I touched it. The sitz baths after just 2 days helped it drain itself. This time it reappeared after several years and I didnít think I had to do anything right away because the first time wasnít bad at all. It got to be so painful and it was very hard to work on my feet all day Saturday. By the time I got home, after my first sitz bath for the night I was crying and praying because I thought for sure I was going to the ER. I just read about the tea tree ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Where to buy clay for bath in bulk?   sunshiney   7mo  Ü C Ü

Can anyone tell me where to buy a good quality clay for taking a bath but in bulk. Iíd appreciate it as well as any experiences youíve had taking baths with it. Thanks   [End]
  • Site With Good Clay And Cleansing Info   CLEW   8mo  Ü C Ü

Informative link on clay and detoxing: ... ... http://www.healthbeyondhype.com/info/the-missing-link-healing-with-clay   [End]
  • Sodium Bentonite on the tongue   sashasushi   10mo

Iíve made a mistake of putting sodium bentonite in my mouth without hydrating it properly. I wanted to clean my mouth and thought this might be ok. However after a week I have clay clinging onto my tongue at the back. This Iím guessing is where the clay is finding toxins. Also I may have not hydrated the same clay properly a few years ago when doing a psilium -bentonite detox-I was not very well informed about this product and itís freaking me out just a bit(!) Any ideas as to how I can remove the clay asap? Iíve tried coconut oil pulling a few times but the clay returns the next day.   [End]
  • How Quickdraw Parasite Paste Works   CLEW   11mo  Ü C Ü

... One way the parasites adapt to living within the host is the thinning of their cuticle which allows them to absorb nutrients, and the osmotic pressure of the interior of the parasitic worms remains less than or same as that of their host, so that they have no difficulty in exchange of water. This makes them vulnerable. ... ... When the homemade Parasite Paste is applied, any parasites near the surface of the skin are instantly drawn out by the sudden osmotic pressure difference! The paste ruinates their osmoregulation! It also works to draw out other unwanted debris like fungal stuff, sma ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Image Embedded Huge Subcutaneous Hartig Net?   CLEW   14mo  Ü C Ü

These images were taken close to 4 yrs. ago when I still had multiple large lesions on my neck and head area. Using terramin clay mixed with borax, Iíd smear it on thick hoping to draw out whatever was making life miserable. Daily I did this, then at one point I felt an electric like jolt, like hitting your funny bone-except it was on the back of my neck. ... ... The pattern left in the drying clay resembles a Hartig net or some type of ďbasketĒ fungus. I think if Iíd shaved my head, this pattern would have continued on up/around my scalp. Maybe even my entire body? At the time I knew it was ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Oh, that looks very scary. Do u have sulfer soap? Sulfer ki...   seemekc   14mo

Oh, that looks very scary. Do u have sulfer soap? Sulfer kills parasites.   [End]
      • That thing and the lesions are gone now... I do keep lotion...   CLEW   14mo

That thing and the lesions are gone now... I do keep lotion with sulphur on hand just in case... : ) ... ... Now Iím dealing with other stuff, mostly lungs right now.   [End]
        • Oh wow, glad its gone! How did u kill the thing?   seemekc   14mo

Oh wow, glad its gone! How did u kill the thing?   [End]
          • Try adding Borax to your shampoo... Itís very anti-fungal.....   CLEW   14mo

Try adding Borax to your shampoo... Itís very anti-fungal... Mix it in a separate cup and water it down enough that It pours over your head and use the run off as a Ēbody buffĒ. ... ... I canít say I never have any problems, but I sure donít have ... those painful lesions anymore... ... ... I rife, do cleansing, regularly used the parasite paste. I havenít posted it for awhile, so here it is: ... ... Quickdraw Parasite Paste ... ... Here is a recipe for making a paste that will pull all kinds of ĒdebrisĒ out from your skin. My experience has been ~bizarre~ but Iím thankful to have found a way to draw out st ...   [retrieve this message]
            • FINALLY!! I have searched for several years, posted many ti...   seek2clean   14mo

FINALLY!! I have searched for several years, posted many times about the chronic scalp/neck insane itch I have lived with way to long. I posted photos once, but they were not clear as I did my own photo shoot. This is very similar to my neck right now and my scalp all the time. The neck outbreaks come and go - scalp is insanely itchy....this NET is the pattern I feel, see, and hear constantly - a subcutaneous crackling - sometimes just from moving my eyes. OOOH cannot wait to try this recipe. Thank you so much!!! ... ... seek2clean   [End]
              • The neck pictures are when I used just clay and borax mixed...   CLEW   14mo

The neck pictures are when I used just clay and borax mixed. The recipe using nutmeg will not dry out at all. ... ... Stick to the basic measurements being careful not to use too much oil... but it may start to be too thick as you are using it , then add either small amounts of water or kleen green to keep the right consistency. ... ... Also just letting it just sit on your skin isnít as effective as pushing it kind of back and forth and into the pores until itís spent and wonít draw anymore... ... ... Once I watered it down and pour it over my head in the shower, it was quite messy and too often it woul ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Iím going to try this today for the massive takeover of my ...   Bluerabbit   13mo

Iím going to try this today for the massive takeover of my hair and eyebrows. Thanks Clew!   [End]
    • I believe I may have this issue ...I have bentonite, but no...   whenwillitend   10mo

I believe I may have this issue ...I have bentonite, but not the terramin clay...I desperately need to do this as my scalp drives me crazy at times.(like today, started yesterday after a month or so)..btw, I have lesions all over...some did not show any healing for months and the crusting on the top was not your typical scab. ...   [End]
  • Image Embedded Fungal Forms in State of Aggregation   CLEW   15mo  Ü C Ü

These are from debris drawn out of the skin with Parasite Paste that I collected on clear packing tape. ... ... These are images of some type of fungal forms that are in the aggregation stage of their life cycle... I think. They are similar in that they look like a ĒflowerĒ, but not all identical, so I wonder if they are different types of fungal infections and if candida is one of them? Dictyostelium? Anybody recognize? ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... This is the closest thing I could find to what they look like: ... ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Not exactly sure what's going on   NeedInnerPeace   15mo  Ü C Ü

My gums on the lower right quadrant have been hurting lately, Iíve had gum disease before and my gums have been slightly lowered since then. The very last tooth, bottom right corner has the most gum damage, it has a deep crevice around the entire tooth where food gets stuck real easily. ... ... So I was cleaning tonight with one of those metal dental picks scrapping the edges between tooth and gum. I might have other done it with that corner tooth. After scrapping around I used my waterpik on highest setting (I just have it set there all the time), and when I sprayed into the gums around that t ...   [retrieve this message]
  • What type of bentonite clay to use   bjornbjorn   16mo  Ü C Ü

Hi I have read in many places that bentonite clay works well for infections in the mouth. I know there are three different types of this clay so what one do I use? Also how do I use the clay in my mouth? Do I make a mouthwash? or do I pack it in on the spot that is infected?   [End]
    • ... ... I use Yerba Prima liquid bentonite clay on occasio...   Jenifer   16mo

... ... I use Yerba Prima liquid bentonite clay on occasion. I use it the same way I would use oil in oil pulling, swishing for 10 to 15 min or so. ... Thereís a lot of info on bentonite clay for mouth infections at the OP forum. MrCuddly, who often posts there, is a good resource for info on this.   [End]
  • When clay facial mask: White stuff coming out of my eye!   novanova   19mo  Ü C Ü

Hey, I do weekly face clay masks with green clay, tea tree and lavender oil. Wehenever I do this, white stuff is coming out in the inside of my eye, only a small amount. What could that be? ... ... Thanks ... xx   [End]
  • Image Embedded Hijacked Hair   CLEW   19mo  Ü C Ü

Sorry if I post too many images, it just feels like I have to illustrate what Iím thinking. ... ... I remember the first time I saw hairs moving by themselves and made my whole family come in to see what I seeing. No one could believe it or explain it. But they ~did~ see it. ... ... Now, a few years and a microscope later hereís at least one possible explanation for this Ēscare hairĒ. Once again, itís the fungus among us. These ĒhairsĒ look like theyíve morphed with dictyostelium and maybe other types of fungi, setting up shop mostly on the head and scalp, but in the skin in general. Difficult to ge ...   [retrieve this message]
    • your pictures are stunning.   trapper/kcmo   19mo

your pictures are stunning.   [End]
      • Thanks... I think... : ) Just wish the subject matter wasní...   CLEW   19mo

Thanks... I think... : ) Just wish the subject matter wasnít so stunningly gross! Also I wonder if the pictures are proving anything or really helping anybody? ... ... Maybe I should thank the ER Doctor that called me a crack head! Heís the reason I bought a microscope.   [End]
    • Hi Clew, ... ... These are good pics and I can imagine how...   Bugbuster   19mo

Hi Clew, ... ... These are good pics and I can imagine how troubling this is to deal with. ... ... I had Lyme and Morgellons. Though I am much better I donít let my guard down when it comes to my health. ... ... I studied the fibers and goo wtih a microscope. The multicolored fibers with clear goo pushed their way through my scalp, popped out of my eyes, ears and nose. ... ... It was horrifying! It has been a learning experience for me and I have slowly recovered. Thankfully the body can recover even from this bizarre self replicating man made pseudo life. ... ... Actually I donít think that anyone is in the clear ...   [retrieve this message]
      • BB, ... Yes indeed itís an ongoing ordeal taking precaution...   CLEW   19mo

BB, ... Yes indeed itís an ongoing ordeal taking precautions and doing all the things you know you should be doing. Scary at first when you have no idea whatís happening to you. Luckily there are sites like Curezone with folks that understand. : ) ... ... Iíve bounced back for the most part, but always seem to have one or two small lesions and catch most everything. I get to feeling so wuss! ... ... Thanks for good advice and God bless you!   [End]
    • I think everyone with Morgellons needs a microscope! ... M...   ReallyOUReality   15mo

I think everyone with Morgellons needs a microscope! ... Maybe we are dealing with a super fungus, bacteria with pheromones attracting Collembola. Then that is hurting our immune systems, causing more problems. The white floating fibers are Collembola molting, or at least that is what I found in my research. ... This is terrible.   [End]
  • Image Embedded Clearly, there are invisible things crawling...   CLEW   20mo  Ü C Ü

This pic is several years old and the first one that I absolutely couldnít explain away as something else... It confirmed the reality for me because of itís detail. ... ... Whatever type of crypto-parasite it is, it is invisible. ... Before putting the clay on there was nothing there! Next thing, this visual ĒspecimenĒ was curled on my forehead like it belonged there! ... http://curezone.com/upload/_U_V_W_Forums/Unidentified_Skin/MVC_017F.jpg ... ... After that Iíve researched till the cows come home, but still havenít found a real reference for it. My best guess is it may be some type of transparent ...   [retrieve this message]
  • What helped me with my ulcerative colitis   R fightforhealth   24mo  Ü C Ü

Hi, ... I am new to this group. I just wanted to share my story. I have had ulcerative colitis for 5 years. You all know the story: a lot of pain, 12-15 times in the bathroom with a feeling like all insides are falling out of me, so much blood... ... Tried prescription drugs. Had so many side effects with a little result, so it was not worth it. Tried so many supplements, herbs, just about the best probiotics on the market (VSL3, Dr. Ohhira, Prescript-Assist. Mutaflor-did help while took it, but not sold in US...). ... Thanks to Mutaflor I did have a job for a while, but FDA took it off the market ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Has anyone tried Edible Earth? It's a bentonite clay supple...   wellz6   27mo  Ü C Ü

Here is the site - http://www.magneticclay.com/store/edible-earth-clay-supplement-12.aspx ... ... I know Bentonite Clay is included in Dr. Schulzeís Intestinal Formula #2. On his website he states the following......Most Bentonite Clays are just dug-up desert muck dried in gas furnaces or ovens, and therefore polluted with toxic and carcinogenic hydrocarbon residues from this gas-drying process (itís like car exhaust). The only Bentonite Clay that I use is harvested in pristine desert climates, far away from civilization and then spread on the desert floor and naturally solar and air-dried wit ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Clay during menstrual cycle   ayesha300   28mo

Is it ok to have clay baths during periods pr would that be too much stress on the body? x   [End]
  • Clay Baths Can Be Harmful   FringeScientist   28mo

I was attracted to the idea of the clay bath as a safe easy way to get lead out of my system, but once I started using clay baths at home problems emerged for which there were no warnings given in the various commercial healing clay sites (with one exception). ... ... Clay baths are promoted as a means of detoxification through the skin that bypasses the organs of elimination, thus sparing them the stress of eliminating these toxins. This is what happens if you do clay baths at long intervals, but if you do too many baths at short intervals you reach a tipping point where metabolic acids and m ...   [retrieve this message]
  • No change in colour and no difference   ayesha300   29mo

I have had 2 clay baths now, There was no change in color for both and I didnít feel any different, I am using 0.5 kg clay for each bath, any advice would be appreciated :) xx   [End]
  • How to Detox with dental fillings   HealthSeeker123   4y  Ü C Ü

Hi, Iím hoping to get suggestions from other health seekers for detoxing mercury while I still have dental fillings (too many and 2 caps plus 1 root canal)plus exposed to other mercury sources. Yes, I know the fillings need to be removed ASAP BUT unfortunately that can NOT happen yet -- since, I am very sick and highly allergic & have severe chemical allergies. Iíve have chronic fatigue, chronic EBV, Lupus, thyroid/hormone problems, underweight, lower leg swelling, TMJ, etc. The past week a new symptom showed up a small hard lump on left palm and now another one is forming -- I read hands ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Thought of some other things that might be helpful. ... Re...   HealthSeeker123   4y

Thought of some other things that might be helpful. ... Rebounding, start walking, eat more raw fruits and vegetables, juicing....... also, thinking of doing some cleanses (liver, etc.). ... ... Would really love to hear from others and some feedback and ideas.   [End]
    • It is ABSOLUTELY critical that you start ingesting cilantro...   peacenow84   4y

It is ABSOLUTELY critical that you start ingesting cilantro and/or cilantro oil EVERY DAY. Cilantro helped to save my momís life while she was detoxing from her 16 amalgam fillings. ... ... My mom was able to cure herself from 18 years of bipolar disorder (yes, bipolar disorder!) thanks in part to an herbal cilantro tincture that helped to chelate the heavy metal from her body. ... Although I donít have personal experience with taking cilantro regularly, I can highly vouch for what helped my flesh and blood. ... ... ... Best of luck!   [End]
      • DO NOT TAKE CILANTRO WHILE YOUR AMALGRAM FILLINGS ARE STILL...   Bgone   4y

DO NOT TAKE CILANTRO WHILE YOUR AMALGRAM FILLINGS ARE STILL IN. Cilantro will pull mercury from the fillings and it will be a never ending story. First you have to get rid of the source, then you can use cilantro with a biding supplement.   [End]
        • Hi Peace: Did your mom take cilantro while she had the fill...   HealthSeeker123   4y

Hi Peace: Did your mom take cilantro while she had the fillings still in? ... ... Hi Bgone: yes, I have heard that. I certainly do not want to make things worse..... the sad thing is I can not get the fillings out until my body can get stronger. I need to know how to manage (any leaking mercury, etc.) and DETOX chemicals/ metals without adding to the damage. Iím not sure I want to risk taking cilantro while my fillings are in ( I have a lot of them) but willing to listen to and appreciate all research and experience on this. ... ... HOPING to hear more about this subject as I donít think Iím alone i ...   [retrieve this message]
      • I agree with peacenow84, as Cilantro has been the most help...   patinya   4y

I agree with peacenow84, as Cilantro has been the most helpful and life saving chelator for me after the amalgam removal and also you might want to try chlorella to get rid of heavy metal toxins. ... Best of luck..   [End]
        • Donít take cilantro while you have mercury fillings! You w...   recovering   4y

Donít take cilantro while you have mercury fillings! You will hurt yourself. Do a search for modified citrus pectin.   [End]
          • magnetic clay baths   smitho   4y

Hi healthseeker,sorry for the late response.. ... ... yes i found the clay baths were very helpful.. ... ... when you are very toxic or ill it is recommended to only do about 1 to 2 baths aweek.. ... ... Each box lasted me for about 2-3 months.. ... ... THIS IS THE FORUM I FOUND TO BE VERY HELPFUL ON MERCURY DETOX ... ... http://orbisvitae.com/ubbthreads/ubbthreads.php?ubb=postlist&Board=13&page=1   [End]
  • Correcting eye problems with clay poultices   Steve888   4y  Ü C Ü

noticed that he does not need his glasses any more ...   [End]
  • question on melesma   tigerlily23   4y  Ü C Ü

i got this problem with melesma for quite a while now. i used to take birth control since i was 15-21 because of the horrible pains and heavy bleeding of my period. now, i dont take that anymore and just use herbs and green supplements for my period. ... ... i live in AZ, where it is hot and i am originally from cali. i am african american born light complected and stayed that for a long time until we moved here. parts of my arms have been sun damaged while the other part is still naturally light complected. i have used sun screen, it does nothing for me. i would get darker and in the winter ti ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Bentonite Clay for Hair Loss   Steve888   4y  Ü C Ü

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YYf1hzHgzig&feature=player_embedded my wife had some good success using a similar recipe with bentonite clay for hair loss. Pulls all the chemical buildup out of the scalp and hair and itís cheap! ...   [End]
  • Cost Effective Clay?   prestonsmomma   4y

Can anyone recommend a cost and safe clay to use for internal use. I have been using Yerba Prima Liquid Bentonite but find I am going through a bottle in a little over a week. So at 16 bucks its getting expensive. ... ... I need a clay that is good for internal use as I dont care too much for the baths as they are a pain in the butt to clean up. ... ... I really like the Yerba Prima for ease of use but I need to think of finances at the moment. ... ... Thanks so much in advance.   [End]
    • http://www.livingclayco.com/products1.html ... ... The own...   Iolite   4y

http://www.livingclayco.com/products1.html ... ... The owner of this site has a yahoo group: aboutclay. The most cost effective way is to buy the clay powder and then hydrate it yourself. ... ... iolite   [End]
      • Thanks. I am not sure how to hydrate it but do you know ab...   prestonsmomma   4y

Thanks. I am not sure how to hydrate it but do you know about how much 8oz of dry clay would make. I like to take at least two tablesppons of hydrated clay (yerba) so I just wanted to get an idea of how much it would make. ... ...   [End]
        • The clay that Perry Aldridge sells ĒswellsĒ in water so a l...   Iolite   4y

The clay that Perry Aldridge sells ĒswellsĒ in water so a little goes a long way. For a 16 oz bottle of water, Iíd start with about a tablespoon of clay. Put the clay in the bottle, add the water and let it set for a while and then shake, shake, shake. If itís not thick enough, add more clay. ... ... I use Aztec Secret clay powder topically for masks and I used to make it up fresh every time, then I found Perryís hydrating instructions. I put some clay powder (1tbs) in a small container (1oz jar) and then added water. I left it alone (lid on) for a while, maybe an hour and then discovere ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Anal Fecal Odor - Surfer27, Zxcvb1, others...   fecalodor   4y  Ü C Ü

I thought i should start a thread for people who suffer PRIMARILY from strong anal fecal odor after a bowel movement. It seems like those of us that have been able to connect our strong anal fecal odor with having a bowel movement have a harder time getting rid of our odor problem, while those that believe that their fecal odor is coming from all over their bodies and having a bowel movement doesnt worsen their odor get easily healed. Perhaps those of us with strong anal fecal odor are at the worst phase of this fecal odor condition. So what is responsible for our strong anal fecal odor wh ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Hey Fecal Odor, how's it going?   Surfer27   4y

Hey Fecal Odor, ... Surfer27 here. Yeah, in response to your text, I havenít had any kinds of accident physically. I also have been tested for candida and it came back negative. Yeah, it constantly feels like, even when I am fully evacuated, that my bowel muscles donít seem to want to close, just my speculation at this point. I also notice, that even when I am fully evacuated and do an enema to clean out everything, that I still notice this fecal odor, which smells like a dirty diaper or like feces. In regards to the coke thing, I have stopped drinking these sugar, frutose drinks and after q ...   [retrieve this message]
      • Thanks for responding Surfer27. Ok at this point it seems w...   fecalodor   4y

Thanks for responding Surfer27. Ok at this point it seems what we do have in common apart from the strong anal fecal odor (worsened by having a bowel movement) is feelings of incomplete evacuation. I heard that feelings of incomplete evacuation can be caused by heavy metal like mercury. I also think parasite infestation can cause incomplete evacuation feeling but Im not sure. Have u tested for parasites? And who told u that you dont have candida or heavy metal - is it a Naturopathic doctor? Mercury is hard to detect and remove from the body because it hides within the tissue and you may ne ...   [retrieve this message]
        • Hey Fecal Odor if u get this, get back to me!!!   Surfer27   4y

Hey Fecal Odor, ... Surfer27 here. I did receive your text. So, one question for you. What is your real name anyways? My name is Ryan Annunziello. Anyways, in regards to your questions, I got tested from a naturopathic for candida and that came back negative, however I made a mistake. About the heavy metals, my naturopath said, I tested positive for elevated levels of lead and mercury in my body. I did do a urine test for heavy metals and got it sent down to the States and within 2 weeks, the tests came back as normal for heavy metals in my body. I have already done a heavy metal cleanse, us ...   [retrieve this message]
          • Hi Ryan. Im going to send u a private message with my name ...   fecalodor   4y

Hi Ryan. Im going to send u a private message with my name and tell u a discovery I made which I dont wonna post here cuz my account may get deleted. Anyway i cant believe the opdor cleanse didnt have an impact on your odor whatsoever. How many odor cleanse capsules were u taking daily? Tell me something, r u able to smell the odor yourself or you just rely on the reaction of others? Also, do u also smell like any food uíve just eaten, or its just a strong fecal smell? Well someone here told me that their naturopath said fecal odor is caused by mercury, while some naturopath I emailed beli ...   [retrieve this message]
      • Re: Hey Fecal Odor, how's it going?   endcandida   4y

My husband had extremely foul bowel movements and the smell was coming through his skin continuously. Vile. Sometimes Iíd leave the house it was that bad. Gag-worthy. I was constantly changing the towels and sheets and pillow cases. Anyway, I bought something for candida and gave it to him and within a few weeks the odor was gone. Curezone with their weird rules will not allow me to say the name since I sell the product. Who wouldnít? It fixed my daughterís life-long bowel problems and his stench. Weíre all happier now, lol. ... ... ... ... Chlorophyll is likely helpful too for the odor but it w ...   [retrieve this message]
        • hi i am at my wits end with this syndrome and i am actualy ...   gazzachel   4y

hi i am at my wits end with this syndrome and i am actualy considering suicide because of it and i would appreciate it if you could let me know what you did to get rid of it please. my email address is g_az_beech@hotmail.co.uk i dont have the life should i be living and and i am completely alone in life so i need any help you can offer. thanx   [End]
          • Hi ... ... I am sorry to hear how distressed you are - I a...   mendedsoon   4y

Hi ... ... I am sorry to hear how distressed you are - I assume you are talking about fecal body odor? ... ... You do not give much detail about when it started, what your diet is like, what tests you have undergone, or methods tried. ... ... Please do not think of suicide - over the past couple of weeks I have been astounded by the success stories I have seen, as an example: ... ... Two people found that their problem related to their wisdom teeth. Apparently if you have impacted wisdom teeth bacteria gets stored and even when you mouth is closed it can be smelled 10 feet away. Is you wisdom teeth ok?? Y ...   [retrieve this message]
          • Vitamin C 1000 mg 3 times a day or more is working good wit...   #127253   4y

Vitamin C 1000 mg 3 times a day or more is working good with candida diet.   [End]
            • Hi Mike, ... Itís Ryan Annunziello here. Hey man, I havení...   Surfer27   4y

Hi Mike, ... Itís Ryan Annunziello here. Hey man, I havenít heard from ya in awhile!! How are things going? Is your situation with fecal body odor improving, or are things staying the same? I noticed your text about the vitaminC 1000mg a day helping! Is this Vitamin C helping to get rid of your fecal bdoy odor? Lastly, since I know that your situation and mine are almost exactly alike, I thought Iíd share this! Okay, so I was doing abit of an experiment with myself and found out, that when I put someone small like a sqeeze dropper tube into my rectum slowly, that when I took it out, it smell ...   [retrieve this message]
        • Hello there! I was wondering if you wouldnít mind sharing w...   brookynne   21mo

Hello there! I was wondering if you wouldnít mind sharing what your husband used. Please inbox me at Tamarabarnetttt@yahoo.com.PLEASE   [End]
    • Re: Anal Fecal Odor - Surfer27, Zxcvb1, others...   jhan   4y

Whenever my poo smells like shit (LOL) I cen tell I will find candida in the toilet and inviriably I look and I see some. Whenever I fart and get that smell, I do an enma to let the yeast out. ... ... íHas any of you experience stomach pain or painful/burning urination?í ... Well yes many of us, indeed. ... ... íIf you think your problem is caused by candida, please explain your lifestyle habits that led to this candida overgrowth.í ... ... I believe I grew up in a house with lead in the paint or else in the plumbing. I had problems in my youth (which antibiotic would not solve ) and antibiotics made them r ...   [retrieve this message]
      • Jhan, ... I donít know if somebody who believe has seen can...   dvjorge   4y

Jhan, ... I donít know if somebody who believe has seen candida in stool has sent it to a lab. If what we see is candida, the lab should be able to identify it. Why not to do it??? ... Jorge   [End]
        • Hi there Jahn, thanks for responding. Do you also suffer fr...   fecalodor   4y

Hi there Jahn, thanks for responding. Do you also suffer from a strong anal fecal odor which worsens after a bowel movement? And concerning the burning/painful urination and pain in the stomach, do you feel that this pain is triggered by drinking something too sweet like soda? Lastly Jahn, do u have scars on any part of ur body, especially your forehead? Quantum physics believe that scars caused by accidents, blow, surgery cause stomach pain, painful urination, liver problem....   [End]
          • Burning sensation when urinating is an inflammation. ... Pl...   jhan   4y

Burning sensation when urinating is an inflammation. ... Plus all the other symptoms you have mentioned are very similar to candida (youíd need to further address them to make sure). And YES candida is fed by sugar and drinking soda would cause these symptoms. Actually the first step of the candida treatment is to go on the candida diet= no sweet (not even fruit is some cases) no carbohydrates (grain) but buckwheat, millet, quinoa, brown rice. ... ... Scars! In result of acne? IF so it could also be due to candida. ... ... Jhan ...   [End]
    • bad smelling feces - the food in the gut is putrifying beca...   #122270   4y

bad smelling feces - the food in the gut is putrifying because you canít digest/adsorb the animal protein eaten. Not only are you producing skatoles which is normal but are producing mercaptols and hydrogen sulfide gas. Most gas we pass doesnít come out in poops but seeps out over time - so the odor stays with you. Also you may have a slight fecal incontinence so you may not only be leaking gas but are leaking feces. The cure is getting your digestive system working better so that your proteins wonít putrify in your gut. Eating less meats and other foods with animal fats and protein may he ...   [retrieve this message]
    • 1. Buy an ozone generator. Dr. Katz has one for about $120...   Desperadonyc5   4y

1. Buy an ozone generator. Dr. Katz has one for about $120. Drink ozonated water on an empty stomach every morning and evening. ... 2. Go on a STRICT anti-candida diet (NO SUGAR, NO WHITE FLOUR, NO YEAST, NO VINEGAR, NO FRUIT!!!!!) ... 3. Take probiotics (vegetarian) ... 4. Do enemas with ozonated water everyday for a while ... 5. Take ozonated baths ... 6. Exercise (SWEAT, SWEAT, SWEAT) infrared sauna ... 7. Drink 8-10 glasses of clean water ... 8. meditation/prayer ... 9. Eat certified organic ... 10. Take anti-fungals and anti-parasitic herb (pau díarco, red clover flower, burdock root, etc. Alternating each ...   [retrieve this message]
      • Anal Fecal Odor - Could It Be Caused by Fistulae   fecalodor   4y

Thanks for your responses everyone. Desporadonyc5, Howz ur chelation going: do you feel its helping with your scalp odor? Those are very good suggestions you have there Desporadonyc5 but my only problem with ozone is that its not FDA approved due to fears that it causes cancer. I wonder if there could be more insight from anyone here as to how safe/unsafe ozone really is. And someone has mentioned to me that non of the anti-candida stuff had an impact on their anal fecal odor watsoever. And the person did hint that they may have sustained an injury in the rectal area. Ive also heard about ...   [retrieve this message]
        • The scalp odor has diminished tremendously with ozone.   Desperadonyc5   4y
          • YAY- The Solution!!!   fecalodor   4y

Unless one has a fistulae in the anal-rectal region, I believe toxins are responsible for anal fecal odor. Whether the toxin is from candida, mercury or any other source, as long as your liver is sensitive enough to be impaired by the toxins, anal fecal odor occurs. Thatís probably why we all dont test positive for candida yet still have strong anal fecal odor. Try and find the source of your toxin. Remove the source of toxicity. I also have strong facial odor and someone got rid of facial odor with just liver flushes   [End]
      • Hey Desperadony, got some information for ya   Surfer27   4y

Hey Desperadony, ... Surfer27 here. I have read a couple of your texts and wanted to point out one thing, that I think might help, if you have Candida Albicans. Itís called White Oak Bark. Itís a all natural remedy, thatís suppose to help with the intestines and any bacteria problems within the body. Just thought, Iíd pass this on to you. Check it out, by googling. You might be interested in this health remedy. Talk to you later. God bless. ... ... Ryan Annunziello   [End]
    • Re: Anal Fecal Odor - Surfer27, Zxcvb1, others...   Dnt stink no more   4y

I had anal fecal odor 4 15yrs,due 2 incomplete evacuation.then i startd doin kegel(pelvic floor exercizes).tht cured my i.e and nw i av no smell.please try it ppl   [End]
    • Hello there Surfer27. I am in my late 30ís and I have most ...   brookynne   21mo

Hello there Surfer27. I am in my late 30ís and I have most of the symptoms that you have mentioned. Scar on my forehead...all of the above. I am at my wits end. I have spend several thousands of dollars on herbs, spices, organic foods, doctors visits(which is a waste of time cause they all tell me the smell nothing and its all in my head) Iridologists, conventional and alternative meds. Juiced fruits and veggies for over 12 years, gave up read meat and pork over 15 years ago, barely consume breads, no dairy products,etc. At one point I was even a vegetarian. Got all the silver fillings rem ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Is this particular clay safe?   solmaare   4y

Hi everyone, ... ... I have found a source for Bentonite clay in my area and was wondering whether it will be safe to use for baths: ... ... Product description ... Aspect: Beige Ė grey powder ... Particle size: 70 Ė 80 % i everyone, ... ... I have found a source for Bentonite clay in my area and was wondering whether it will be safe to use for baths: ... ... Product description ... Aspect: Beige Ė grey powder ... Particle size: 70 Ė 80 % 63 μm ... Moisture content: 8 % Ī 3 % ... Bulk density: 800 Ī 50 g / l ... pH-value 8.0 Ė 9.0 (80 g / l H2O) ... Chemical Analysis (typical values) ... SiO2 57.4 % ... MgO 3.9 % ... Al2O3 18.1 % ... Na ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Hi, ... ... aluminum is not a problem, because it is natur...   fightforhealth   24mo

Hi, ... ... aluminum is not a problem, because it is natural form and you will not absorb it. I would worry more about if this clay was tested for bad  bacteria, arsenic, lead... Without knowing the brand it is hard to say. I, personally, use 3 brands (Living, Terramin and Pascalite), all 3 are tested and safe to use. I use them internally, for ulcerative colitis and externally, for bath, poultices and facials. ... ... I hope this helps. ...   [End]
  • clay packs down under (hemorroids) / pros? cons?   FireEarthWaterAir   4y  Ü C Ü

Hi all, ... I have been using clay internally with great sucewss, and also externally in the face for beauty purposes, and in limbs for muscle pain. Now I am faced with a new challenge: hemorroids. Well, not yet fully blown out, but I have had them a few times, and now it feel like if they are trying to get out again. Somehow clay crossed my mind when searching for a solution. I am very tempted to try it, as I belive it will do the job as I am a great beliver in clay, but on the other hand it sounds a little bit too adventurous to get the green light without doing a little bit of research, as ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Who has tried the bentonite clay baths? Effectiveness   prestonsmomma   5y  Ü C Ü

How effective are the bentonite clay baths to remove toxins and heavy metals? Also which brand is most affordable? ... ... Any experiences in relieving ... ... fatigue ... weakness ... acne ... host of other problems. ... ... Any experiences, also how do you know what is actally being removed is the black sludge for sure metals or toxins? ... ... Any recommendations for what clay to get? Cost is an issue but just would like any feedback from those that went this route. ... ... Also best way to clean up tub so dont get clogged pipes cause we are renting a house. ... ... Thanks so much   [retrieve this message]
    • I have done some cleanses using USP grade bentonite interna...   Steve888   5y

I have done some cleanses using USP grade bentonite internally and it really pulls toxins out of your system. Many people combine it with psyllium husk to help move things through the intestines more efficiently. I have also had good success using sea salt as an internal cleanse. You can do baths with sea salt and bentonite but your results may not be as good as internal cleanses. Both Cleanses below: ... ... Recipe for B&Pís (bentonite and psylium) ... ... Put the following ingredients into a glass ... ... 1 tbsp liquid USP Bentonite Clay ... 1 tbsp Whole Psyllium Husk (not powdered) ... ... Then add a bit of ...   [retrieve this message]
      • 1 tbsp Whole Psyllium Husk (not powdered) ... ... Why not ...   prestonsmomma   5y

1 tbsp Whole Psyllium Husk (not powdered) ... ... Why not the powdered? I bought the Liquid bentonite/powdered psyllium before I read your post as I have done these cleanse long before but I remember who icky they where. I gagged trying to drink the mixture in the morning as I am nauseaous about every morning which doesnt make it easy. ... ... Just curious why are the clay baths not as effective. What if you have a lot of heavy metals? Can they be removed through the gut. Does the pull of the bentonite taken internally remove metals from brain, etc etc... ... ... ... Just curious why you say its not a ...   [retrieve this message]
        • The baths are good, I just think it takes longer to pull ou...   Steve888   5y

The baths are good, I just think it takes longer to pull out the heavy metals that way. The Bentonite can work over a much longer period of time,possibly 24hrs or more, as it passes through the digestive tract so you get more bang for your buck. Also it is a lot of work and a messy job to clean up these mud baths. ... ... Peace ... Steve ... ... PS After I did a salt water flush a couple of weeks ago I felt much clearer mentally and physically. My vision also seemed a bit sharper.   [End]
    • ... ... The baths arenít only good. The baths are Very Go...   run on water   5y

... ... The baths arenít only good. The baths are Very Good. ... ... I both take clay internally And do the clay baths. In my experience both are beneficial, but it is the clay baths that may help your body release toxins by the truckload and more so than juse eating the clays. ... ... Go to eytonsearth.org and look under clay baths to see intsructions on how to go about doing these. ... ... Hope this helps.   [End]
    • Hi prestonsmomma, ... ... I use both internal and external...   ready2bhealthy   5y

Hi prestonsmomma, ... ... I use both internal and external clay. ... They both work very well at helping eliminate junk from the system. ... ... ... For me weakness and fatigue definetly lessened dramatically after several baths and several bowel cleanses. Especially after bowel cleanse. ... ... I could not tell you what was in that black sludge at the end of the bath, but I can tell you it became less with each bath. Now I only do the bath on occasion and will pull out black junk again and take another bath til it lessens or is gone. Great tool to have to help us stay on track. ... ... I found they easiet way ...   [retrieve this message]
      • Hi Everyone, ... Nice to be out of the MMS forum for a bit....   keavy   4y

Hi Everyone, ... Nice to be out of the MMS forum for a bit. ... ... Bentonite Clay... where to start. ... ... The stuff is great, works like a champ, although not super fast. Itís gentle and effective both internally and externally. ... ... USP grade clay, ehhhh, not a big fan. I prefer naturally deep mined clay. Wyoming Sodium Bentonite swells... however.... it is a primary clay. This means it is still sitting where the volcanic ash dropped it 750 million years ago...give or take a week or two. It is clean, with no organic or microbal activity. Calcium Bentonite doesnít swell as much, and seems to be prefe ...   [retrieve this message]
        • Hello, ... Sounds like you know quite a bit about bentonite...   #51241   4y

Hello, ... Sounds like you know quite a bit about bentonite... Can you address the issue of aluminum in bentonite clay and how to avoid it? ... Also, I have Morgellons lesions on my scalp. I did talk to someone who said she got rid of hers by green montmorillonite, I believe.. do you have any recommendation on this? Morgellons is so far different from anything else on the planet, so if you donít know much about it, thatís ok. But there are parasites, plastic and as much as I pick at the lesions to get rid of the plastic fibers (and itís painful), they regenerate incredibly fast (robbing my bo ...   [retrieve this message]
          • Actually, I know a little bit about Morgellonsís. ... ... ...   keavy   4y

Actually, I know a little bit about Morgellonsís. ... ... I donít have it, but I have been to a support meeting in Tampa, and I am a member on a popular forum. ... ... Bentonite and Montmorillonite are Alumina/Silica by nature. ... That is without these in abundance, it ceases to be Bentonite. ... ... As far as I can tell, and from what I have read, the aluminum isnít transferred, because it is part of what causes the magnetic attraction. The Silica/Aluminum part is what forms the plate network at the molecular level, that causes the clay to attract and bind toxins. ... ... Now Iím not a chemist, or a mineral ex ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Question on brushing teeth with clay if I have amalagam fil...   chuckie-chuck   5y

Hi, ... ... I just started brushing my teeth with illite clay a few weeks ago and also drinking clay in water 2X a day because i want to rid my body of toxins, metals etc. ... ... A thought just popped in my head. If it draws metals, mercury etc. what about the amalgams in my teeth? Will brushing with clay have an adverse effect because of the mercury and silver in them? I wonder how that works. I am new to this forum so maybe someone has already asked this question. If thatís the case, I apologize. Thanks for any reply in advance.   [End]
  • As anyone used LL Magnetic Clay with any success?   Desperadonyc5   5y

Hi ... Iíve used this clay 3 times and donít know if itís working. I see tiny black specks in the tub afterwards, so I guess this might be metals of some sort. ... ... Has anyone out there used this clay and what was your experience? ... ... Thanks ... Robin   [End]
    • I have used clay baths several times in the past. In the be...   ready2bhealthy   5y

I have used clay baths several times in the past. In the beginning, the very first bath I had very many black specks left over in the tub. With each use the black spots became less. ... ... I like the calmness the baths provide. ... ... If I did not replenish electrolytes though I did not feel as good. But with hydration prior to and after the bath, I noticed a better sense of well being. ... ... ... I will be resuming clay baths here shortly utilizing the smokers detox from the magnetic clay baths site first. Though I have not used a bath in a while, I still take clay internally as it seems to help with ...   [retrieve this message]
  • clay packs to reduce ovarian cyst?   incis   5y

Hi everyone, ... I have heard that putting clay packs on the abdomen can reduce ovarian cysts. Does somebody has any experience with this? ... Thank you.   [End]
  • Black Manna Clay   #23300   5y  Ü C Ü

Anyone know anything about this? ... ... http://www.pyroclay.com/blackmanna.htm ... ... ... Thanks mimi ... xx   [End]
    • I live in southern oregon. This sounds like a scam to me. N...   4cindylou   5y

I live in southern oregon. This sounds like a scam to me. No one can take a product out of the forest in southern oregon without a permit. It is not a free for all. I would check on that. We have museums here that focus on the early settlers. No mention of wagon loads of clay or mud. The natural spings in ashland have that kind of reputation but i know of no other area that has ever claimed such a thing.   [End]
      • Yes. ... ... Egyptian mud, volcanic mud, indonesian clay,....   patientadvocate   5y

Yes. ... ... Egyptian mud, volcanic mud, indonesian clay,.etc. ... ... Iíve seen it used once on intestinal cancer and it worked. ... ... The secret of this stuff is no secret. ... ... Volcanic mud is loaded with rhubidium, iron, and many, many alkaline minerals. ... ... The only question is how much of the therapeutic substance are you getting in this crude amount. ... ... This is why I try to isolate the active ingredients so I can control the actual dosing of such. ... ... ... Bret Peirce, ... http://americancanceradvocates.com/Cancer_Made_Easy.html   [End]
    • cool site, iím looking into it, very interesting stuff, tha...   mertletertle   5y

cool site, iím looking into it, very interesting stuff, thanks a lot!   [End]
  • Looking for advice/support on possible cavitations   #112278   5y  Ü C Ü

Hi All, Iím new to this forum and am very grateful to all of you who hang out here to share advice for those of us who are weary of not feeling well. Thought I would post my story and my plan for healing. Iíll also post about my progress. If any of you see something here that I might not have noticed, Iím open to your observations. Hereís my history: ... ... Late 1970ís - Had my lower left and upper right wisdom teeth out because they were impacted. ... ... 1990ís - Had lots of amalgams over the decades. As soon as I heard about possible problems with mercury, I started having them changed out with ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Bless your heart, you have been through an ordeal. ... ......   LuellaMay   5y

Bless your heart, you have been through an ordeal. ... ... I am not really familiar with cavitation surgery.  I know of one person that is about to undergo this process and am yet to see the results. ... ... As for the infections that you seem to have, I would start taking colloidal silver.  This should take care the infections throughout your mouth, and even the one in your bone.  Colloidal silver is natureís antibiotic and I will put it up against any antibiotic any day.  It has never failed me.  And it doesnít come with side effects, as antibiotics do.  Seeing the ...   [retrieve this message]
      • You are so kind to have sent me all this caring advice. Tha...   PattiAnnT   5y

You are so kind to have sent me all this caring advice. Thank you, Luella. ... ... Iím pasting your message in and will respond by line - my response indicated by ***** ... ... I am not really familiar with cavitation surgery. I know of one person that is about to undergo this process and am yet to see the results. ***** Would love to hear about the process and recovery when you know more.***** ... ... As for the infections that you seem to have, I would start taking colloidal silver. This should take care the infections throughout your mouth, and even the one in your bone. Colloidal silver is natureí ...   [retrieve this message]
  • will it clog my pipes?   holavender   6y

hi ... ... iím new here, i ordered some liquid bentonite and i want to do a foot bath, does anyone know a dosage for this as the instructions only give internal ones ... plus will it clog my pipes when i pour it away? ... many thanks ... ... hol ... x   [End]
  • Swollen gum   muttgirl   7y

Iíve had this a few months and it has not changed at all. Itís not swollen around where the teeth are, but more where the roots would be. It is mainly around one tooth which is on the triple warmer meridian. It is not inflammed, red or painful, temp is normal, and extra hygeine efforts like flossing and special mouthwashes, peroxide, and herbs like oregano, olive, etc did not help. It does not resemble the photos of gum disease. I suspect my body is trying to dump something. Two months of oil pulling did not help either and made my teeth very sensitive. ... ... I was wondering if castor oil wou ...   [retrieve this message]
  • clay supply   karolyfeher   7y

... http://www.mountainroseherbs.com/clay/clay.html ...   [End]
  • Bentonite clay bath during pregnacy   karolyfeher   7y

Can I have a Bentonite clay bath if Iím one months pregnant?Any suggestion?Thank you!   [End]
  • Clay Suppliers   Dodge   7y

... http://www.magneticclaybaths.com/ ... ... ... ... ... http://www.herbalremedies.com/bentoniteclay.html?source=google&engine=adwords!32&keyword=%28bentonite+clay%29&match_type=&gclid=CMiMtoCIuo4CFR9GYAodXBmWyw ... ... ... ... ... http://www.iherb.com/ProductDetails.aspx?c=1&pid=-7149143879367996341&at=0 ... ... ... ... ... http://www.ph-ion.com/index.asp?PageAction=VIEWCATS&Category=232 ...   [End]
  • Image Embedded Redmond's Bentonite Clay   Zoebess   7y

... Hello, ... ... Last month, I did a 28 day fast and this month ... am following it up with a month of using bentonite ... clay drinks as a Ēmop upĒ of heavy metals which ... cleansing can stir up. ... ... I did this last year after a month Master Cleanse ... and so this year made the choice to use two different ... clays, Redmondís Bentonite, and Terramin. I had some ... Redmondís Bentonite Clay but did not have enough ... left from last year so went on an online search for ... it. ... ... I found a really great deal on it at an ebay store. ... I bought 5 pounds of it, which made shipping really ... cost effective for me. Also, none ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Zoe, ... ... There is another very good clay out there. It...   jasminecoco   7y

Zoe, ... ... There is another very good clay out there. Itís very popular in Eastern Europe. If you buy more than 1 Kg, your shipping will be worth it. You can read about it at ... http://www.clayforlife.com ... ... ... Redmondís Bentonite is good too. I have heard about it. I have been using Algo Clay for a while and itís excellent for internal as well as external treatments. ... ... Jasmine ... ... ...   [End]
  • clay pack & clay bath for bone marrow condition?   curious lady   8y

Did my research on this product. Going to try this. Have products from LL healing. They indiciate not to take baths or clay pack if on medication or without your doctors knowledge. I am not on medication yet, will have to in approx 2 months. In the meantime I am trying to see if this product with its magnetics willl help in lowering my platelet count. My bond marrow is producing excessive blood platelets. It is one of the myeloproliferative blood disorders that is discovered on a normal routine blood test showing the platelet count. the individual usually has no symptoms (me). Anyway, not ...   [retrieve this message]
    • The clay baths and packs are very safe. All companies selli...   2dreem   8y

The clay baths and packs are very safe. All companies selling products intented for health purposes are required to say not to use it if your on medication or without your doctors permission. But unless you are very ill or in the hospital itís not necessary. I am a type 1 diabetic on medication and I can say it is perfectly safe. Why do you have to go on medication in 2 months? When a doctor tells you that you need medication, unless itís for a life threatening condition where you could die without it, be wary. Search out all natural healing options first and try to get a second opinion. D ...   [retrieve this message]
      • Re: Platelets and parasites?   #17163   8y

What hulda clark book is this info in? Can you give more info? Have you seen your platelets lowered by antiparasite herbs or methods? thank you!   [End]
        • The book is called The Cure For All Diseases. I have not ha...   2dreem   8y

The book is called The Cure For All Diseases. I have not had high platelets but I have been able to lower my insulin, Iím a type 1 diabetic, and help my chronic fatigue and depression by using her herbal parasite cleanse. Her book is full of testimonials of people curing all kinds of diseases, including cancer, by cleansing parasites and doing liver flushes. She suggests that the platelet count goes up when parasites are present because your blood is trying to clot them. Itís important to realize that just about everyone has some type of parasite in them, and people who have health problem ...   [retrieve this message]
          • thank you, do you know what page its on about the platelet...   #17163   8y

thank you, do you know what page its on about the platelets? Also in what order did you do the cleanses and how long until you noticed a change in your diabetes? much appriciate your details!   [End]
            • The info on the platelets, unfortunately, is very short and...   2dreem   8y

The info on the platelets, unfortunately, is very short and itís basically what I just told you, but itís on page 145. I didnít do the cleanses in the order that is suggested. I changed my diet first, then did the parasite cleanse, cleansed my colon next, then started liver flushing, and Iím now doing the heavy metal cleanse. The improvement in my diabetes has been gradual, over the course of about 8-9 months of actively improving my health. My chronic fatigue has had some changes, it was much better about a year ago, then got worse, and is now the past few months much better again. I thin ...   [retrieve this message]
              • I have had problems since I was a child mostly with hypogly...   joylovepeace   8y

I have had problems since I was a child mostly with hypoglycemia and skin problems. I have tried varioius supplements and havent been able to make much progress because of food allergies. I get worse when I go raw, so who knows what is really going on. Can you tell me more about the testing for food allergies, I did a blood test for allergies but even after cutting out the allergies I still have problems with digestion, sleep and health. ... THanks so much for the inspiration and for the details.   [End]
                • did you dot the scratch test? when my doctor tested me for ...   2dreem   8y

did you dot the scratch test? when my doctor tested me for allergies using the test where they scratch and inject, they only tested for a few foods because they told me that this type of test was not reliable for foods. we ended up finding a clinic in mexico that did a test called the prime allergy test. In simplified terms, they draw some blood, and then mix drops of your blood with various foods being tested. They use prepared plastic trays that contain a bit of the food solution, drop your blood in, and examine it under a microscope to see how your white blood cells react. The results ...   [retrieve this message]
                  • Sorry I didnt get back to you, I forget where I posted. Im ...   joylovepeace   8y

Sorry I didnt get back to you, I forget where I posted. Im so glad you wrote back! ... My allergy test I believe was the one where they add your blood to the food solution and see how the cells react. Thing is most of my allergies were to foods that I was not eating. Do you know the company or the brand of test that you and your family used? Maybe I need to do it again. ... ... I eat mostly raw but the only foods I can tolerate is mostly fruit, I too get insomnia from green veggies! How odd this is and I havent heard of anyone else having this problems until you mentioned your mother. I get inso ...   [retrieve this message]
                    • Great to hear from your! Iíve been waiting for a message fr...   2dreem   8y

Great to hear from your! Iíve been waiting for a message from you! ... ... All I know is that the allergy test I got is called the prime test. I had it done in a clinic in Tijuana, Mexico. ... ... When I was eating a raw diet before I was tested for allergies I wasnít eating a lot of things I was allergic to either. But it still made a difference. And then once I started using kinesiology to see what other foods I tested bad with it made an even bigger difference. For instance, I didnít test allergic to sesame seeds but I test very weak when I hold them and their butters. I felt a lot better when I ...   [retrieve this message]
                      • Its nice to run into sweet people like you here on curezone...   joylovepeace   8y

Its nice to run into sweet people like you here on curezone. ... ... Iím so comforted that I bumped into someone else who gets insomnia from greens! Yep, people think Im crazy or lying. Moreless, from the Moreless alkaline forum says the insomnia from the greens are caused by mineral imbalances created because plants are lacking these days due to fertilizers and poor soil etc. Does your skin get dry from greens too-thats another symptom I get from too many. ... ... Insomnia is the WORST isnt it? I used to use magnesium, niacinamide, melatonin and 5htp every night sometimes several times per night ...   [retrieve this message]
                        • Hey! ... ... I love meeting people with whom I connect wit...   2dreem   8y

Hey! ... ... I love meeting people with whom I connect with like you! Thereís not a lot of people who are like me. ... ... Iím sorry, I was gonna post where I explain how to do the kinesiology. But I forgot to do it when I finished writing. Itís on the anxiety forum where Iím talking to an anonymous person. Sorry I canít find it right now. My computer isnít working right. Iíll post it later if I can. ... ... To find out what grains are best you would need personal testing, but I have found that most people do not do well with the hybridized grains, this would be wheat, corn, oats, barley, rye, pretty mu ...   [retrieve this message]
                          • ... Hi, ... sorry about not responding sooner but curezone....   joylovepeace   8y

... Hi, ... sorry about not responding sooner but curezone.com has been kinda wacky lately so I decided to wait until it was working right. ... ... I will look for the post about the self testing, and I think there is a class in my city that I might sign up for, though its in January. ... ... I had no idea that all those grains you mentioned were hybridized. I think I will try the quinoa and wild rice. What do you think about buckwheat? What other non-leafy veggies do you reccommend? ... ... Yes, I have found that my digestion is better when I eat fats, and I sleep better too. It just doesnt make sense to me ...   [retrieve this message]
                            • Hi!! ... ... Here is the link where I explain how to do ki...   2dreem   8y

Hi!! ... ... Here is the link where I explain how to do kinesiology http://curezone.com/forums/em.asp?i=272967 ... ... I didnít test allergic to buckwheat, but I still donít feel well when I eat it. Buckwheat is actually not a grain. Itís a member of the rhubarb family. It is non-hybridized and you may do well with it. I wanted to mention that the non-hybridized wheat is called kamut. Spelt is also not hybridized but I tested allergic to it. You might do well with it though. ... ... I love steamed broccoli with oil. It feels good to me. Brussel sprouts are also good. I also like summer squash. The good ...   [retrieve this message]
                              • hello again, youíre fast =) ... ... Thanks for the link to...   joylovepeace   8y

hello again, youíre fast =) ... ... Thanks for the link to the kinesiology. How long until one gets good at it? ... ... I like brocolli too, and most of the other veggies you listed. My insomnia acts up with too much of most any green veggie, but I was eating 3-5 cups of them a day when that was happening. I am about to get the nerve up to try them again but this time with oil. Do you get insomnina from beans? Black beans and pinto give me insomnia too. (what is your take on beans?). ... ... Yes I must agree that we are most likely imbalanced from all of the ĒstuffĒ done to our food and our world. I had ...   [retrieve this message]
                                • Hi! Iím on here a lot. Iím a regular now. I love CZ! ... ....   2dreem   8y

Hi! Iím on here a lot. Iím a regular now. I love CZ! ... ... It takes about 10 or so tries to get used to it. After that it becomes very easy and youíll be able to test wherever you are easily. I use it at the grocery store when Iím with someone to see if a food I want to buy is good for me. Itís great! ... ... Iíve never really eaten beans because I donít like them. So I wouldnít really know what they do for me. However, my family likes beans and one time after I made some chili, everyone who ate it felt sick and had trouble sleeping that night. Since then I no longer buy beans for my family. Some ...   [retrieve this message]
                                  • Sorry, it wonít let me edit my message. The website is htt...   2dreem   8y

Sorry, it wonít let me edit my message. The website is http://www.loosechange911.com   [End]
                                  • Mary, I have to say you are so sweet and inspirational, I j...   joylovepeace   8y

Mary, I have to say you are so sweet and inspirational, I just finished reading a few of your posts on moreless forum about diabetes. ... ... Im going to have to keep practicing the kinesology, I just dont trust myself for some reason, I will let you know how that goes. ... ... I was hoping that beans would be a good supplement to my diet. The problem with eating raw veggies and fruits is that I have to keep eating all day long every two to three hours and I have to remind myself to eat otherwise I get hypoglycemia before I realize it. ... ... thanks for the mineral link and your thoughts on supplements. ...   [retrieve this message]
                                    • Hi JLP!! You are so kind! ... ... Hmm, thatís interesting ...   2dreem   8y

Hi JLP!! You are so kind! ... ... Hmm, thatís interesting that you get hypoglycemia after eating fruits and veggies. I wonder if this could be some kind of healing phase. Like the symptoms getting worse before they get better. Have you tried eating nuts and seeds to help with the low blood sugars? I know that any kind of fats increases my blood sugar and makes it hard to bring it down, which for me isnít always a good thing. ... ... Insomnia is so awful. It makes it so hard to try anything and get benefits because whenever you run into problems you have to stop. Iíve been trying to do this apple fas ...   [retrieve this message]
      • Re: clay pack & clay bath for bone marrow condition?   curious lady   8y

Thanks for responding. I have started the hulda clark parasite program,going into the 2nd week. The clove herbs are a little gasy, but I do it anyway. I understand that a kidney flush is next. Her program for that I know I cannot do. I have read on a few others, do you have any suggestion. As I understand it, (1) parasite cleanse (2) kidney cleanse (3) Liver flush. I had changed my food habits completely before I started this program. No coffee, no refined carbs, no cookies, sweets. And I now have lost my desire for sweets. I sometimes get consitipated with these capsules so I incorpora ...   [retrieve this message]
        • Hello, Iím so glad to hear that youíve started the cleanses...   2dreem   8y

Hello, Iím so glad to hear that youíve started the cleanses and changed your diet. Congratulations on no sugar cravings! Youíve made an incredible step to gaining health. Andreas Moritz has a kidney cleanse tea that I havenít personally tried but people say it is actually tastes good and is very effective. The recipe for this is ... Marjoram(1oz) ... Catís Claw(1oz) ... Comfrey Root(1oz) ... Fennel Seed(2oz) ... Chicory Root(2oz) ... Uva Ursi(2oz) ... Hydrangea Root(2oz) ... Gravel Root02oz) ... Marshmallow Root(2oz) ... Golden Rod Herb(2oz) ... ... Take 1oz. each of the first three herbs and 2oz. each of the rest of the he ...   [retrieve this message]
          • Thanks for the infor on the tea kidney cleanse. When I go s...   curious lady   8y

Thanks for the infor on the tea kidney cleanse. When I go shopping and pass the bakery dept. which was once my weekness,today I actually cringe and cannot eat a sweet cake. For me itís hard to believe, but it has happened. I donít have a weight problem, but did have a sweet tooth. What is your opinion on the edible terrium clay? and Dr. Schulze #l and #2 cap formula. As you can see I am looking into every aspect. ... ... I have two more blood tests coming up Sept 5th & Oct 3rd to see if the platelet are going up or down. I have a Dr appt. in early Nov and he mentioned if the platelets do not ...   [retrieve this message]
            • I know about the sweet tooth. I used to have it really bad,...   2dreem   8y

I know about the sweet tooth. I used to have it really bad, but now after about 7 months of eating a clean diet with no sugar at all, those sweet treats look nausiating. Haha! I have not read much about the edible terrium clay but I took an edible bentonite clay for a few weeks, unfortunatly it was a small batch and I was so caught up with stuff that I never bothered to order somemore. But edible clays sound wonderful for detoxing, since they can absorb many times their weight more in toxins. I have not tried the Dr. Schulze formula. Whatís in it? From what Iíve read his formulas sound ver ...   [retrieve this message]
              • The feed back on Dr.Schulza #l,#2 formulas are excellent, t...   curious lady   8y

The feed back on Dr.Schulza #l,#2 formulas are excellent, thatís all that I know. Are you still doing your heavy metal cleansing, and what product are you using?. In Oct, Iíll know if some of my platelets are coming down. If not, I want to give myself more time on this program. I will inform the Dr. that I will start meds early next year. Iíll keep you informed in Oct. ... ... I think itís great that your doing well on your diabetes. So many people that have this condition still donít get it, and continue to eat the way they do, and then complain. I once read the book on the glysemic index to ...   [retrieve this message]
                • Hey, Lena. Yes, I am still doing my heavy metal detox. I st...   2dreem   8y

Hey, Lena. Yes, I am still doing my heavy metal detox. I started a few weeks ago, but Iím out of the product Iím using so Iím waiting for that to come in. The product is called HMD from http://www.magneticclay.com It is a liquid extract, taken in water, made from 2 types of chlorella and cilantro. Out of everything Iíve ever done this has given the quickest results. Within 2 weeks of taking it my energy was much higher, I was more relaxed, no longer had a desire to overeat at night, and was sleeping less hours. Unfortunately most of these results have faded since Iíve been out of HMD so I ...   [retrieve this message]
                • Wow, all of Bob Marshallís products look really excellent, ...   2dreem   8y

Wow, all of Bob Marshallís products look really excellent, especially his heavy metal detox. Itís just so hard to find supplements that donít have talc in them, knowing that his doesnít is great. I think his heavy metal detox is worth a try. It sounds very similar to the product, HMD, that Iím using.   [End]
                  • Tomorrow morning I am placing my order on the Bob Marshall ...   curious lady   8y

Tomorrow morning I am placing my order on the Bob Marshall products. His supplements do look great. Iíll keep you posted.   [End]
                    • Tomorrow morning I am placing my order on the Bob Marshall ...   2dreem   8y

Tomorrow morning I am placing my order on the Bob Marshall products. His supplements do look great. Iíll keep you posted.   [End]
                      • Hi Mary, Took my first foot bath and back pack with the mag...   curious lady   8y

Hi Mary, Took my first foot bath and back pack with the magnetic clay.How much time do I space in between time of the both? Still working on the hulda Clark program down to 3rd week once a week program.. Now starting the coffee enemas. What is your opinion on the TerraBathe vs. the LL magnetic clay bath (environmental)? Also,on the HMD product? Yes, I do have a few silver fillings left, cannot at this time have them removed due to my budget. Also, have a few crowns in the back that have silver. Does this mean I should not order the product? ... ... What would you suggest on the kidney cleanse ...   [retrieve this message]
                        • Hey! ... ... I love curezone too! It is a godsend! Iím so ...   2dreem   8y

Hey! ... ... I love curezone too! It is a godsend! Iím so in love in love with this site! ... ... You can do both the packs and the baths once a week. Curious, did you notice any black stuff? Because I havenít seen any and I was wondering if that means itís not working. ... ... Havenít heard of the TerrBathe, I think LL clay looks like a great product, but like I said Iím not sure if itís working because I havenít seen the black on the bottom yet. ... ... If you have silver in your mouth you shouldnít use any oral heavy metal detox products. So, no you shouldnít order the product. A lady on the hypothyroidism ...   [retrieve this message]
                          • Thanks for the infor. I finished the Hulda Clark parasite p...   curious lady   8y

Thanks for the infor. I finished the Hulda Clark parasite program and now do her weekly maintence program for 1 day you take the black walnut, wormwood and cloves. You are suppose to continue this for a long time. My sister gave me her Dr. Schulze #1 & #2 formula as she did not use it. It is for one week. So I started taking it. I still feel that the clark program is not enough. The #1 formula promotes bowel movement where you increase dosage each day for the week. Just finished the 5th day. The #2 formula has strong removers including bentonite clay.You have to take 10 caps throughout ...   [retrieve this message]
                            • I think you should still continue with the enemas. You migh...   2dreem   8y

I think you should still continue with the enemas. You might get something out if your getting rid of parasites this heavily. If your done with the coffee enemas after you finish the Dr. Schulze formulaís, then mayebe you could do another enema. Also, liver flushing, flushes out a lot of parasites as well, so that would be a good thing to do once your finished with the parasite cleanse and enemas. ... ... Mary   [End]
                              • Thanks, How often do you take the liquid zeolie, and how m...   curious lady   8y

Thanks, How often do you take the liquid zeolie, and how much in drops do you use as a maintenance. Being that I am just starting on the program, would you suggest in my case (medical condition) I should take extra drops starting out? ... ... Wow, itís hard to believe I am in this program. Now when I go shopping, no problem. Forget the bread products & of course all the refined items, as well as the frozen foods. Here is another I have. Once a week I have breakfast out, I bring my own bread, order scrambled egg and tomato slice. I order hot water for my tea but now I realize they donít ...   [retrieve this message]
                                • Hey! ... ... I donít have any experience with the liquid z...   2dreem   8y

Hey! ... ... I donít have any experience with the liquid zeolite, sorry. ... ... What I take is HMD from magneticclay.com I take it 3 times a day, 40 first dose, then 50, and third dose is 60, before meals. ... ... For the HMD I would suggest that you take it as it says. ... ... Ēwhat would you suggest to take either before or after the tea to keep from ingesting the nuke waterĒ ... ... Sorry, didnít understand this question. ... ... Did you mean you want to take something so you wonít want to drink the water? Iím confused? Edible clay used for what? ... ... ... That is so great that you donít miss coffee! Most people have su ...   [retrieve this message]
  • clay and a bicycle accident   ayah591   8y

I fell off my bicycle the other day and scraped the front of my leg pretty good. I have been putting clay on it alternately with flower essence oils, but have decided to focus on the clay. Thereís a slight infection that comes and goes. I see in Abehseraís book that he advises against the use of any other medications, even homeopathics, when using clay, but I am wondering if it would be ok to take a homeopathic like hypericum orally while using the clay externally. What do yíall think? Itís throbbing a bit at the moment -- just applied another clay pack. ... ... Loren   [End]
    • You can follow this general rule - please do not add anythi...   relpub3   8y

You can follow this general rule - please do not add anything to the clay itself whether it is for internal or external application. You may however take food supplements and/or homeopathic remedies internally while applying clay EXTERNALLY. But if you are planning to take clay internally with some other food supplement / remedy, wait at least an hour in between the taking of the clay internally before taking the food supplement internally. That way you make sure that clay will not absorb the nutrients or the active ingredients in your remedy or supplement.   [End]
      • When you apply clay over the liver area, its benefits exten...   ayah591   8y

When you apply clay over the liver area, its benefits extends beyond the area where it is applied so you can apply the clay in a large area and know confidently that it is working on the whole body itself. This is what is remarkable about clay, it knows what to do - there seems to be some kind of innate intelligence in the clay itself when applied to the body as to know what to do to correct any kind of imbalance. Trust the powers of the clay to do the right thing for that person. ... ... Clay need not be expensive because obviously you bought an overpriced clay product. There are many websi ...   [retrieve this message]
        • Hi again, ... ... Iím having some trouble with the clay pa...   ayah591   8y

Hi again, ... ... Iím having some trouble with the clay packs for my wound. The problem is twofold: ... ... 1) the injury is on a hairy area and when the clay starts to dry it pulls not only on the still exposed wound area but also on the hair and it is very painful and time consuming to try to remove enough of the dried clay in order to reapply the wet clay. Itís clear that another pack is needed when the drying clay exposes areas that are oozing a clear yellowish liquid. The area around the wound has been scabbing and shrinking, so thatís a good sign. However: ... ... 2) Iím in the process of moving ...   [retrieve this message]
          • You can do it this way. Put some hydrated clay on a clean ...   relpub3   8y

You can do it this way. Put some hydrated clay on a clean cotton gauze and put the side of the gauze that does not have the clay on the wound. Even though there is a thin layer of gauze between the clay and the wound, clay will still work superbly. Its detox powers really penetrate deep into the wound even though there is only a very little physical contact with the wound.When clay is dried, remove the whole thing, gauze and all.   [End]
    • Ayah, ... ... If your scrape pressed deeply on the underly...   fledgling   8y

Ayah, ... ... If your scrape pressed deeply on the underlying muscle, get off of it, and stay off of it for about eight weeks. ... ... It may be supremely boring, but you will be glad to have kept the leg elevated, with whatever devices you need. ... ... My injury crushed a bundle of muscles, and it was a study to see how my blood vessels enlarged to deliver blood around the wound...I suppose so the tissue wouldnít die. ... ... The flesh soon formed a hard donut around the broken skin area, apparently to keep any infection from moving elsewhere. The swollen donut shape lasted many weeks. ... ... My doctor was qui ...   [retrieve this message]
  • clay ties together practically all natural approaches of he...   relpub3   8y

Clay is simply wonderful. While it is not cure all, the fact that it can remove all kinds of toxins already makes it so powerful that no one who is serious about their health should overlook it. While curezone visitors more often than not stress liver, colon, kidney and parasite cleansing, clay is also effective for all these kinds of cleansings too. ... ... Clay can be used as a poultice on the liver, kidney, colon areas and will absorb all the negative energies as well as toxins. Once these toxins and negative energies are removed over time and/or regularly, it would not be difficult anymo ...   [retrieve this message]
  • which clay to use?   ked4216   8y

Hi ... I am new to clay. I have done numerous liver flushes and use Colonix regularly. It has really worked well for me getting all the plague and mucous out of my gut. ... ... I still have acne problems and wanted to add some clay to my cleansing regimine. ... Which is best? Bentonite to really get the bacteria and heavy metals out of my gut??? ... ... My ultimate goal is ridding the acne. ... Thanks, ... Kathy   [End]
    • Personally, I believe in combining liver flushes with the e...   relpub3   8y

Personally, I believe in combining liver flushes with the extensive use of clay like clay baths, clay facials, internaly use of clay.Acne are the results of internal toxins, whatever they may be (because every body is exposed to different kinds of toxins from the environment, the food etc. so we do not really know what they are or how much they are inside the body, nor do we care. What is important is to attack these toxins on all fronts, give the toxins all the artillery we got and that is why I mentioned the approaches earlier. If you do all these approaches PLUS a sensible organic and ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Hi, ... I am a big fan of Terramin and Pascalite clay. ......   fightforhealth   24mo

Hi, ... I am a big fan of Terramin and Pascalite clay. ... For you, I think Pascalite clay is better. I have read a lot of testimonials of people that got rid off acnes and other skin problems, using Pascalite internally and topically (the company sent me the info. with my order). I take both, Terramin and Pascalite clay for ulcerative colitis.   [End]
  • Clay should be the basis of a program to becoming healthy   relpub3   8y

I would like to get feedback from other members on my opinion. I use clay extensively, especially taking clay internally and taking regular clay baths. I use clay externally on my body for practically everything just to see if it will have an effect or not because I know there will be no side effects and the worst thing that will happen is that nothing happens. ... ... Clay will remove toxins, especially if one does clay baths regularly and take clay internally. I believe the if we do not get rid of these toxins inside our bodies, no amount of vitamins or food supplements will do us good. ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Because clay is very inexpensive and no one is going to mak...   2dreem   8y

Because clay is very inexpensive and no one is going to make a big profit on it. Even in the alternative health world people try to get as much money as they can. People usually would much rather sell something that is going to make them good money but might still be effective than something that is very effective but wonít make them much money. Itís all just business. From all the experience I have with natural ways of healing Iíve found that usually the most simple and inexpensive things are the most effective.   [End]
    • Hi relpub....just wondering which type of clays you like fo...   megan   8y

Hi relpub....just wondering which type of clays you like for use internal and external. Iíve used pascalite internally for a brief time, not long enough though, Iím sure. And Iíve used medi-body pack externally...but again, not consistantly. Did you have to use clay consistantly for a while before you noticed any benefit? ... ... ... ... Thanks, ... megan   [End]
      • I stopped taking terramin clay for a few weeks once and slo...   grzbear   8y

I stopped taking terramin clay for a few weeks once and slowly noticed a decline in my overall wellbeing. ... ... I take about a third of what I once did daily, and it seems to be enough. 1 teaspoon a day. ... ... grz   [End]
        • Thanks grz...   megan   8y

Iíve just now been reading about terramin...Iím going to try it out!   [End]
          • Because clay is very inexpensive and no one is going to mak...   grzbear   8y

the 4lb size will last a good long while. ... ... grz   [End]
            • Hi Grz.....   megan   8y

I wondered about your experience with terramin....thought Iíd post it here rather than our other thread up the road at humaworm.....Iíve been taking 1 tsp dose as well, just once/day. I put it in my fibre drink, which is flaxseed, slippery elm, marshmallow and apple pectin. I take this on an empty stomach in the morning (after oil pulling...such fun all these things are). Do you think itís better to take on empty stomach alone? Maybe itís effect gets sort of lost in the flaxseed...although other fibre drinks often just add the clay right in....what do you think? Maybe better on itís own st ...   [retrieve this message]
              • I take mine in water... I usually mix it and then let it si...   grzbear   8y

I take mine in water... I usually mix it and then let it sit while I work out then drink following my work out. Your idea sounds interesting and I think it would be fine to do this way. ... ... For now though I will keep on with the water... I get into habits. ... ... The oil pulling and clay, salt, and baking soda mix to brush my teeth has worked wonders. I think I have reversed my oral health a good 20 years in both real world benefit and appearance. ... ... Grz ...   [End]
        • Re: Clay should be the basis of a program to becoming healt...   #17163   8y

Do you think the results you feel from the clay are that its pulling bad stuff out or do you think you are getting minerals from it?   [End]
          • Because clay is very inexpensive and no one is going to mak...   grzbear   8y

I do not know... I would like to think both. ... ... grz   [End]
            • Hi there, Question on the terramin edible clay. When does o...   curious lady   8y

Hi there, Question on the terramin edible clay. When does one start to use it?I am in the parasite maintence by Hulda Clark,, doing the 5-day bowel cleanse with formula #1 & #2. My sister gave it to me so I thought it would be good to use. His program on the #2 formula is pretty strong 50 caps daily for 5-days. Thatís the clean-up which includes benoite clay.which removes lots of toxins and will kill & remove any remaining parasite.I only took 10 this morning,removed the contents from the caps and put it in liquid so I could digest it.I donít think I can do the 50 a day because of my probl ...   [retrieve this message]
              • I use an overfilled teaspoon (I would not call it heaping b...   grzbear   8y

I use an overfilled teaspoon (I would not call it heaping because I tap it a few times) a day. I take it in the morning on an empty stomach. I do this no matter what else I am doing at the time for better or worse... but if you are already taking a clay, I would not do this as well. ... ... No bowel problems what so ever. ... ... hope this helps. ... ... grz   [End]
                • Sounds good. Can you take the edible clay while taking the...   curious lady   8y

Sounds good. Can you take the edible clay while taking the heavy metal detox ... ... Another question. When I eat out,(on my very selective menu of course) I order hot water for my tea. I just realized they donít boil the water but use the microwave. Would you suggest taking the edible clay with water before drinking the tea or after,or is there something else one can do. ... ... Thanks,Lena   [End]
                  • I do not have the knowledge to answer your questions... may...   grzbear   8y

I do not have the knowledge to answer your questions... maybe someone like Lapis could help with these? ... ... That said, I will try. ... ... I do believe that the clay can and does act as a detox of sorts by itself. Whether it would improve the efficacy of the heavy metal detox or muddle it up, I do not know. ... ... When eating out it is hard to avoid microwaved anything if it is cooked food and served hot. This is unfortunate as it renders the nutrition in the food unrecognizable by the body, it also destroys what little life giving structure there is to water. ... ... If it where me, I would probably w ...   [retrieve this message]
          • Clay works by the principle of ion exchange. Clay mineral ...   relpub3   8y

Clay works by the principle of ion exchange. Clay mineral structure is such that it attracts toxins from inside the body and literally pulls it out from the body so that these toxins are absorbed into the clay structure where they are tightly bound. As for the clay minerals getting inside the body, it is a lesser degree than the pull of the toxins out of the body. However, if you take clay internally, the minerals in clay are absorbed by the body while at the same time, toxins are removed from the various organs and into the clay. Ultimately, the clay is excreted by your bowel movement ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Re: What kind of results have you seen using clay? thankS! ...   #17163   8y

the 4lb size will last a good long while. ... ... grz   [End]
    • Re: Clay should be the basis of a program to becoming healt...   fightforhealth   24mo

Hi, ... I finally found somebody, who believes in clay as much as I do! I am so very glad to meet you! ... I have just posted my story on this site under ulcerative colitis. I thank the God to directing me to find the clay and Mother Earth for making it. Thanks to Terramin and Pascalite clays I have my life back! ... Please, read my story and let me know what you think. You, probably, just one of a few people who will not be really surprised by reading my story. ... I was sharing my results, using clay for colitis on the colitis forum and recieved pretty cool reactions. One called me an idiot,some peo ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Mikeh   muttgirl   8y

Hello Mike, ... ... I am fascinated by your posts. Would you please detail how you do the clay packs, how you put them on, how long, how often, etc. Iím glad you found something that works for you. ... ... Thanks. ... mg   [End]
    • I would like to know how you choose a meridian to put a cla...   joylovepeace   8y

I would like to know how you choose a meridian to put a clay pack on. I would like to do some clay packs to help my liver, would I just put some over the liver area or work on the chinese meridians for the liver? By the way I purchased some of the clay you mentioned and was wondering how you make it last? It was exspensive and the bottle is small thanks.   [End]
      • When you apply clay over the liver area, its benefits exten...   relpub3   8y

When you apply clay over the liver area, its benefits extends beyond the area where it is applied so you can apply the clay in a large area and know confidently that it is working on the whole body itself. This is what is remarkable about clay, it knows what to do - there seems to be some kind of innate intelligence in the clay itself when applied to the body as to know what to do to correct any kind of imbalance. Trust the powers of the clay to do the right thing for that person. ... ... Clay need not be expensive because obviously you bought an overpriced clay product. There are many websi ...   [retrieve this message]
  • where to buy clay   ANGCHOP   8y

I was wondering if anyone knows where to get bentonite or pascalite clay? I had gotten some bentonite clay from cedarvale.net, but it seems they are no longer in business--any ideas would be greatly appreciated!!   [End]
  • Clay packs good on itchy spots   mikeh   8y

I have had a big itchy patch on my right arm for the last few days. So I Ēclay packedĒ it today. Really weird, my arm felt cold inside, almost like ice water flowing through it after 10 minutes or so. Maybe from some improved circulation? Anyway, my arm felt cool even though I was sitting in the back yard in the Georgia sun. I also noticed something ĒmovingĒ around a bit under the skin just behind the clay pack near my elbow. Parasite maybe? ... ... Well, its about 6 hours since I did the clay pack and the itching is going down and my arm still feels a little cool. I hope whatever was hi ...   [retrieve this message]
    • From my experience, practically all itchy spots disappear a...   relpub3   8y

From my experience, practically all itchy spots disappear after using clay. The main reason why itchy spots occur is because toxins are being removed through the skin at that spot hence the itch. by putting clay there, it pulls out these toxins at a faster rate and so the itch disappears because the toxins are now drawn inside the clay and out of your body. ... ... it is also possible for new itch spots to occur because your body has sensed that it has removed internal toxins successfully and so will program for another group of toxins to come out in a different part of the body. these are n ...   [retrieve this message]
      • From my experience, practically all itchy spots disappear a...   2dreem   8y

I have keratosis palaris on my arms. Itís a conditon characterized by non-itchy red bumps and they completely cover both my upper arms. Do you think clay paths would help it?   [End]
        • it is very hard to predict if clay works for one particular...   relpub3   8y

it is very hard to predict if clay works for one particular problem or not. What can be sure is that clay will remove toxins - that is a guaranteed. In the process of removing toxins, a side effect may be alleviation of the symptoms you are experiencing or even an effective cure. you only need to try it and find out. Different people have different physical conditions and are exposed to different kinds of toxins. Clay may work slowly on one person for the same health problem and rapidly on another having the same problem. Very hard to tell in advance. Best is to use clay for a perio ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Good results after clay packs in arm pits   R mikeh   8y

Just thought Iíd post this to help others. I had extremely good results after doing clay packs in both armpits. My guess is from the years when I used underarm deodorants, and the toxins and aluminum in them. ... ... Anyway, huge parasite die-off ( which I wasnít expecting ) and much better circulation in both arms, including my hands, is what happened after the clay packs. ... ... Today I did the entire upper right arm from the elbow and deltoid part of the shoulder. Just felt tired after doing it, but Iím predicing something to happen because I covered almost all the areas where I have received ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Claybaths and packs   #56975   8y

Hello, ... ... How do you do a clay bath without ruining your plumbing? Wonít the clay gum up the pipes? ... ... How do you do a clay pack? What I do is wet some bentonite and then a wash cloth, and fold the washcloth in half. Over that I place a folded wet paper towel to keep the cloth from getting dirty. Then I cut some cheesecloth to fit the folded washcloth, unfold it, lay 1 layer on the cloth, put some clay on top, and fold over the rest of the cheesecloth so the clay is like meat in a sandwich. The cheesecloth side goes over the neck and is held in place with plastic. ... ... As far as adding herbs ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Clay packs work well for me...   mikeh   9y

Iíve tried to chelate heavy metals from my mercury problems for several years now, but never could seem to get all the metals out of my system. ... ... But after using clay packs, with the help of a naturopath to detoxify scars and meridians ( even in the mouth ), my body is dumping toxins and heavy metals on its own. ... ... I would recommend trying it, its not very expensive at all. ... ... Cheers, ... Mike   [End]
    • How do you use clay packs in your mouth? Iím very curious ...   #49769   9y

How do you use clay packs in your mouth? Iím very curious about this. ... ... Iíve used clay in baths and in packs before, but never in the mouth.   [End]
      • The brand my Naturopath gave me has a mixture designed to b...   mikeh   8y

The brand my Naturopath gave me has a mixture designed to be use in the mouth on dental trama sites. Its ĒZeoliteĒ clay I believe, mixed with some other things. ... ... I mix it with a heavy metal chelation mixure, some HCL in a capsule, and a concentrated green tea extract, per the instructions of my natruopath. ... ... It seems to work, I have had ĒmajorĒ dumps of toxins and die-offs of parasites after just doing 3 sites in my mouth. ... ... Cheers, ... Mike   [End]
      • The way I use clay is to prepare a very thick viscous hydra...   relpub3   8y

The way I use clay is to prepare a very thick viscous hydrated clay magma that has the physical consistency similar to molasses. I put an equivalent of around two tablespoons inside the mouth and use my tongue to swish the clay all around the inside of the mouth including all areas of the teeth and gums and under the tongue. Let is sit there for around 20 -30 minutes, spit it out and gargle with clean water so that you do not swallow the clay as by now, the clay will have picked up toxins, bacteria and negative energies from all over the mouth and tongue and throat areas   [End]
    • Edited   #27515   9y

Do you use a clay pack with heavy metal nano-detox made by Premier Research labs by any chance? ... ... Do you place the pack on your thyroid area? ... ... How is it working?   [End]
    • Re: Clay packs work well for me...   Rikki-Tikki-Tavi   9y

Do you use a clay pack with heavy metal nano-detox made by Premier Research labs by any chance? ... ... Do you place the pack on your thyroid area? ... ... How is it working?   [End]
      • ... I tried that ( Benotite Clay ) and it helped some but n...   mikeh   8y

... I tried that ( Benotite Clay ) and it helped some but not near as much as the clay on the skin. At least in my case. ... ... Cheers, ... Mike ...   [End]
        • Thanks, Mike! ... ... Iíve never heard of clay packs, and ...   fledgling   8y

Thanks, Mike! ... ... Iíve never heard of clay packs, and only recently of clay baths. ... ... But I have a full case of Pascalite. (Grin!) ... ... I used small poultices of it on a major bark (scrape) on my lower shin, that destroyed a bundle of muscles. ... ... All I did was mix a fairly firm consistancy in my palm, and put it on the wound when in baths, a few times. That was scary because the wound was open, and seeping a bit of pale or darkish blood, etc., from time to time. ... ... Turns out there was no need to worry because the wound had formed a solid ídonutí of hard flesh around it to prevent the flow o ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Edited   #27515   9y

I was actually very surprised. Dr. Bob Marshall, Phd talks about on his radio show. He uses them in combination with medicinal liquids (instead of water) to heal just about anything. He has some very good results healing old trauma sites and scars that link to all kinds of diseases (from arthritis to M.S. and adrenal insufficiency). ... ... Anyway, I have been learning his system and I am very impressed. I use applied kineisology to test my organ points and then I use the clay packs. The clay packs are very effective at making weak organs strong again. I have also been impressed with the ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Re: Clay packs have an extremely varied use for health   #55523   9y

I am using a clay pack with herbs to detox my thyroid ( hypo ) Dr. Cousens prescribed it for me been doing it about 2 wks. for heavy metals. Already my basal A.M.temp is higher... EDIE   [End]
      • Edited   #27515   9y

• Re: Dr. Gabriel Cousens?   ediecope   9y

Yes I am in the process and so far I am feeling the effects of a detox in my neck (achy and stiff) the clay is really powerful I was really suprised how much energy it gives off when I am doing it. My basal temp this am was 97.4 the highest it has ever been. I donít know what else to say yet cause it has been only been 2 weeks...will know more soon. EDIE ...   [End]
          • Is this a bath or a wrap? What brand or kind of clay is thi...   2dreem   8y

Is this a bath or a wrap? What brand or kind of clay is this? How do you do this? I have some clay for heavy metals thatís used as a bath but I was wondering if I would find increased benefits if I used it as a wrap over organís such as the thryoid to help heal their dysfunctions. Please explain what your doing with the clay exactly and how often you do it, I would really appreciate it. Thank You   [End]
            • I am so sorry this has taken so long! I used a poultice on ...   ediecope   8y

I am so sorry this has taken so long! I used a poultice on my thyroid that Dr. Cousens prescribed. I also did other stuff but it is working I feel better than I can ever remember so if you want more info on what I have done let me know...hopefully it wonít take so long! edie   [End]
              • Thanks! What kind of clay did you use and how long did you ...   2dreem   8y

Thanks! What kind of clay did you use and how long did you leave it on? How many times a week do you do this? What else have you been doing? Are you doing his anti-mycosis raw diet? I have hypothyroid and am trying to find out all that I can from people who are having or have had success in healing it. Thank you so much! ... ...   [End]
                • Hi ... I am new to clay. I have done numerous liver flushe...   2dreem   8y

Hi ... I am new to clay. I have done numerous liver flushes and use Colonix regularly. It has really worked well for me getting all the plague and mucous out of my gut. ... ... I still have acne problems and wanted to add some clay to my cleansing regimine. ... Which is best? Bentonite to really get the bacteria and heavy metals out of my gut??? ... ... My ultimate goal is ridding the acne. ... Thanks, ... Kathy   [End]
  • Clay Baths leave my skin very nice and soft for some reason   Boldyloxx   9y

there is some truth to clay absorbing toxins out of the skin tissues because Twice in a row I had a very positive skin reaction after 2 clay baths. ... ... I use this all natural clay bath I get at the Heritage catalog ( http://www.caycecures.com ) ... has 4 different types of natural clays. I also add some Epsom salts to the water on my own. ... ... After only just one of these baths, My boyfriend noticed my skin was very soft . I used no different oil on my skin than I usually do. ... ... He noticed a definite softness to and improved texture for a week after two of these baths at different times of t ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Boldyloxx, ... I definately agree that it pulls toxins out ...   mikeh   8y

Boldyloxx, ... I definately agree that it pulls toxins out from the skin. They have helped me tremendously. I would also like to add to your comment that I believe the skin can absorb trace minerals from clay packs as well. I seem to be more relaxed after doing them. I may be more sensitive then most people, but when I do a really strong clay pack over a major meridian, I can feel ĒstuffĒ ( Lymph maybe? ) moving under the skin. I think that an exchange of minerals into the skin and toxins out of the skin may be occuring. ... ... ... Cheers, ... Mike   [End]
    • Boldy, how much clay do you put in the bath?   OneGarden   7y

Boldy, how much clay do you put in the bath?   [End]
  • What is Bentonite? What is montmorillonite?   RN #166795   12y  Ü C Ü

What is Bentonite? What is montmorillonite? ... ... ... A VOLCANIC DETOXIFIERóBentonite, a medicinal powdered clay which is also known as montmorillonite, derives from deposits of weathered volcanic ash. ... ... It is one of the most effective natural intestinal detoxifying agents available and has been recognized as such for centuries by native peoples around the world. Whatever the name, liquid clay contains minerals that, once inside the gastrointestinal tract, are able to absorb toxins and deliver mineral nutrients to an impressive degree, says Knishinsky. Liquid clay is inert which means it passe ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Where I can buy that? I am from HK, can you tell me by what...   #162323   12y

Where I can buy that? I am from HK, can you tell me by what channel I can get it?   [End]
      • Bentonite is Ground up volcanic ash found deep in the bowel...   #162324   12y

Bentonite is Ground up volcanic ash found deep in the bowels of the earth. It is insoluble in water but swells to 12 times its size when added to water. The molecules have two broad surfaces that have negative electrical attraction while the edges are positive. Bentonite can absorb or pick up many times itís own weight in positively charges ions. Simply put, Bentonite is a magnetic sponge that removes bacteria, parasites and toxins form the entire intestinal tract. It has very strong absorptive qualities and it can also remove nutrients from the bowel.   [End]
        • This product can be found on the nature sunshine website. w...   #162324   12y

This product can be found on the nature sunshine website. www.naturessunshine.com They have a lot of great cleansing products!   [End]
        • Re: What is Bentonite? -- A HK source for this   #161857   12y

Hi Carmen, I live in Hong Kong, too, and have found a convenient local source for hydrated Bentonite. It is available in quart bottles under the ĒArise and ShineĒ brand label, from the ĒHealing PlantsĒ shop on Lyndhurst Terrace, in Central. The current price is just over HK$200 per bottle. I hope this helps you.   [End]
    • how do you avoid cleansing reactions when stating a bowel c...   John   12y
    • Information on Bentonite Clay   Lori   12y

Where is the best place to purchase the clay (to use as an intestinal cleanse?) Also, I believe that I have heard before that the clay should only be taken internally if it is mixed with physillum husks. Is this true? ... ... Please send me more info clay cleansing. Thank you for your article! ... ... ... --Lori   [End]
      • Liquid bentonite can be found at most health food stores. ...   UserX   12y

Liquid bentonite can be found at most health food stores. Yerba Prima Great Plaines Detox and Sonneís #7 Detoxificant are two well-known brands. ... ... There is no harm in taking bentonite on itís own, but its effectiveness is increased when combined with psyllium which acts as a broom to sweep the loosened material from the intestines. ... ... Here is a link with additional information on bentonite: ... ... http://silverdata.20m.com/avra/eytonsearth/bentonite.html   [End]
      • Re:Medical montmorillonite   #35900   10y

Medical montmorillonite ... Montmorillonite comes form natural montmorillonite ore.It is made by refining processing according to medical standard. It is white powder,non-poisonous and tasteless. Its content 95-98 percent of. ... Montmorillonite, 56% of SiO2,15-16% of AI2O3. It contains 15.17-15.22Ň of d(001),1.49-1.50Ad(300) using the method of X-ray power diffraction.It contains less than 8/10 of heavy metal ions. Less than 8◊10-6of heavy metal ions. Less than 2◊10-6 of arsenic (As) and no chlorie(cl) ions. Its coefficient of capansion is 10ó15 and fully accords with the standard ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Bentonite the old-fashioned way? : What is Bentonite? What ...   achuni   10y

A few months ago i bought a medicinal clay (light gray lumps) to a herb vendor in Lima. Here in Perķ it has been used by indian peasants for centuries, so i decided to try it. ... ... I dont remember the quechua (native language)name. I found results positive, but as the quantity was small it didnt last long. I have used psyllium for a few years but the GNC store in Lima closed down.I it can be found in a Pharmacy it will be 50% costlier. Would be interesting to use them together to combine benefits! ... ... ... My question are: Is the clay I describe the same bentonite? ... Is it true that it should ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Re: What is Bentonite? What is montmorillonite?   cutie pie   10y

Hi: ... I had a gastric bi-pass, (stapling of the stomach) ... I would like to know if I could use bentonite and if so does it come in suppository form or could you use it in an enema?   [End]
    • do you know a web site that i can purchase this from....ple...   #31710   10y

do you know a web site that i can purchase this from....please e-mail me back kon1@verizon.net   [End]
    • I want to know, can bentonite be harmful or addictive? ...   #25214   10y

I want to know, can bentonite be harmful or addictive? ...   [End]
    • Re:Medical montmorillonite   #35900   10y

Medical montmorillonite ... Montmorillonite comes form natural montmorillonite ore.It is made by refining processing according to medical standard. It is white powder,non-poisonous and tasteless. Its content 95-98 percent of. ... Montmorillonite, 56% of SiO2,1 ...   [End]
    • Re: What is Bentonite? What is montmorillonite?   #97170   30mo

I finally had great success using Redmond white clay. 1 teaspoon to 1 tablespoon in 1/2c-1c of water before bed. After a month I felt free and clean at last. I realize the problem may require this protocol or something close to it for the rest of my life. The clay doesnít taste bad. It doesnít taste like anything really. Not good or bad. I also take a spoonful of crushed Garlic whenever I feel the need. That quiets them down. I often also take a large capsule of liquid Yucca extract every day. It tastes too strong and bitter, like molasses without the sugar, so I drip it into a capsule. Yu ...   [retrieve this message]

Filter Messages: order by

Selected Ads from CureZone Sponsors: Become a Sponsor

VIP

#1 Rated Colon Cleanse
180-Day Money Back Guarantee. All Natural Oxygen Colon Cleanser. Same ...
Herpes Treatment News
World-First Single Application Herpes Treatment.
High Blood Pressure?
3 easy exercises drop blood pressure below 120/80 as soon as today

PLAT

Liver Cleanse
Eliminate any foreign substances that may be trapped in your liver.
Purest Body Products
Sanctum Pure Body Products are so pure you could eat them (no guarantees...

GOLD

Alkaline Water Benefits?
Can you get health benefits from drinking alkaline ionized water? Wh...
Proven Candida Diet
The Only Legitimate Diet for Treating Candida in 30 Days
Oleander Pure Concentrate Capsules
Leukemia and Cancer Immune System Support, 15% Off with CZ...
Destroy Parasites Quickly
Learn How to Destroy Parasites And Be Free of Your Unbearable Sympt...

GOLD

The Famous Master Cleanse
For the first time ever, we have created the complete master cleans...
Alkaline Ionized Water
Are there health benefits? What are people reporting?
The Ultimate Lemonade Cleanse
For the first time ever, we have created a complete Lemonade Cl...
Natural Cancer Remedies

SILVER

Lugolís Iodine Free S&H
J.Crowísģ Lugolís Iodine Solution. Restore lost reserves.
Bad Breath Cure
Bad Breath Cure
Life Technologyô
Transformational Technology For Mind Body And Soul.
Tbyil Supplement Catalog
The Best Years in Lifeís hand picked top quality natural health comp...

Back To Top How many people click on the sponsord links? Become a Sponsor

Add This Forum To Your Favorites!

Share:  Facebook  MySpace  Digg  Reddit  StumbleUpon  Furl this page  Delicious  BlinkList  dzone  Simpy.com  Fark.com  BlogMarks  Wists.com  Google

Translate This Page:

French    German    Spain    Italian    Dutch    Russian    Portuguese    Japanese    Korean    Arabic    Chinese Simplified

245 messages, 51 topics, topics per page limited to: 40, average number of messages per page: 245, 1 pages,  104,317 page views

"Insanity Is Doing The Same Thing over, and Over Again And expecting a Different Result."
~ Anthony Robbins

Image Galler Clay Packs Image Gallery         Image Galler Last 30 Uploads
Google Ads

Google Ads

Google Ads

Google Ads

Donate to CureZone

Guest Book - Liver Flush FAQ - News - Link Exchange - Add URL - How To Exchange Links? - About Global Directory

Terms of Service - Privacy Policy - Spam Policy - Disclaimer - Guidelines & Rules - Forum Trolls - Fair use notice

Staff's pages:  Owen - Wrenn - Maya

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - About - Donors - Stats

Copyright 2014  curezone.org

fetched in 3.76 sec at 4/16/2014 8:07:42 PM, requested by 50.19.144.243, referred by http://curezone.org/forums/f2.asp?f=666 , requested 1 pages during this session, y=25