CureZone.org   Educating Instead of Medicating Like CureZone website on Facebook
Home > Forums5239 visitors online now Add To Favorites Log On    Join/Sign Up    User Finder   Inbox New
The Best Favorites

Newsletter:

Search:
Forums BLogs FAQ Images Health Diseases Diet Foods Cleanse Convert

Vitamin C Debate Forum

Read This First:  BSA  RN  ALL R  ~BSA  ~RN  RRR  RR  Image Embedded  Video Embedded Audio Embedded   Images   Description   Books   Rules
 384,813 page views     241 messages     34 topics     1 pages
Post New Topic  Post new topic message to this forum by using a plain text editor  Post new topic message to this forum by using advanced HTML text editor called FCK  Post new topic message to this forum by using advanced HTML text editor called Tiny MCE 

Original Forum Layout     Add To Favorites!
Last Message
39d ago
Search:   Top 300
Forum: Vitamin C Deb.     All Forums 
Like Vitamin C Debate Forum on Facebook.com
Challenge the message and not the messenger!
The first person to resort to name calling and personal attacks automatically loses the debate!
Personal attack is often the best indication that the writer knows his logic is flawed and therefore tries to deflect attention by attacking the opponent, instead of attacking the arguments of the opponent.

• Is this somewhat cheaper liposomal C the real deal?   LoricaLady   40d

I just saw something on Amazon called Optimal Liposomal C. It is cheaper than Livon C but 2X more expensive per gram than Let’s Talk Health. ... ... Here is the blurb I saw on it: ... ”NEW FORMULA. Optimal Liposomal Vitamin C provides 1000 mg of all natural Vitamin C per dose. Optimal Liposomal Vitamin C utilizes consistent 150 nm sized liposomes which facilitate our high potency Vitamin C. Optimal Liposomal Vitamin C supports the immune system, the detoxification of harmful environmental and bacterial toxins allowing it to function at optimal capacity. It is also an essential component to a pren ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Eat fruit   natway   44d

Stop wasting all your money on man-made Vit C supplements and eat the foods that naturally contain the highest amounts of vitamin C on earth; fruit. ... ... All the health & diet gurus out there who don’t promote fruit are supplement sellers. ... ... Coincidence? ... ... Our closet cousins in the wild, chimpanzees, mainly consist on fruit. That should tell us something.   [End]
    • In theory I agree with you but there is a limit to how much...   Corey   44d

In theory I agree with you but there is a limit to how much fruit I can eat constantly. And I do love fruit of most any kind. ... ... I have a lot of good uses of mega doses of man made vitamin C when I feel sniffles coming on. Been very useful to me for many years. I do not consider it wasted money. Far from it.   [End]
    • Hi Natway, ... ... In theory, you have a plausible argumen...   shotsee   42d

Hi Natway, ... ... In theory, you have a plausible argument. The problem is, it is basically just ”theoretical” for the reason that we humans no longer eat a natural raw diet. ... ... If we lived [strictly] on the ”garden of Eden” diet, e.g. raw fruits and vegetables [and perhaps some raw nuts and seeds], then I agree, we would be ingesting all of the ”vitamin C” we needed to remain healthy. Or, even if we practiced strict calorie restriction [as all wild animals do (and must)], we could remain healthy with a portion of raw, i.e. vitamin C containing, food. But that is not the case for virtually all ...   [retrieve this message]
      • How many people here have gotten better from your Vit C adv...   natway   41d

How many people here have gotten better from your Vit C advice?   [End]
        • Around 50 that I know of right off.................   Corey   40d

Me personally, many family members, many more friends or friends of friends, etc........... ... ... Around 50 people I know personally and no telling how many from the butterfly effect. ... ... As I said in my original post, I do agree with you. I just cannot eat that much fruit. But the man made vitamin C does work.   [End]
          • I used to eat lots of fruit, love it. But the only way to g...   hanna   40d

I used to eat lots of fruit, love it. But the only way to get my tri-glycerides down was not eating fruit. So I will get my C from other sources. Same old story we are all different. No one method fits all.   [End]
            • Hi hanna, ... ... Maybe if you could get to the cause of t...   Mira528   40d

Hi hanna, ... ... Maybe if you could get to the cause of the high triglycerides and eliminate it then you would be able to enjoy nature’s bounty of beautiful delicious multicolored fruits again. ... ... For me though - I no longer go for medical tests so I don’t have to keep track of things like triglycerides. All I know is I go all year long without a sick day drinking fruit juice and eating fruit while my co-workers drink their coffee etc. and they take regular sick days. ... ... I no longer take any Ascorbic acid either. ... ... There are so many factors influencing health and I hope people don’t bl ...   [retrieve this message]
              • Thanks. I still go for tests but don’t take any prescriptio...   hanna   40d

Thanks. I still go for tests but don’t take any prescription drugs. Last year my folate was very low and my MD (who knows I don’t want drugs) told me what kind of folate supplement to get. Instead of fruit I like vegetables a lot too and do that instead. Whatever works for me I try to do.   [End]
                • Hanna, there are plenty of fruits you can eat that not only...   saywhatagain   40d

Hanna, there are plenty of fruits you can eat that not only will not raise your triglycerides but can help lower them. The best fruits would be apples, pears, apricots, pomegranate, anything that is somewhat light and packed with fibrous material. Even though fruit like apples have a high concentration of various types of sugars in them, the bitter and astringent tastes, phyto-chemical and fibrous materials, work in a synergistic way to be extremely beneficial for the human body. A lot of nutritionists and doctors don’t understand the synergistic ways that foods work as a whole and just ...   [retrieve this message]
                • The main thing I find is that problems start when people te...   Mira528   39d

The main thing I find is that problems start when people tell each other what to do. It will never work. Or they think that methods they like (be it liver flushing or iodine or herbs etc.) are for everyone. And it’s very hard to watch people promoting what we think can cause harm. But I guess we all harm ourselves to some degree since none of us are perfect. ... ... For me I’ve gone from trying virtually everything I came across from homeopathy to naturopathy to acupuncture to Atkins diet to many different supplements and I’ve settled on eating lots of fruit + regular fasting+ occasional l ...   [retrieve this message]
          • I was asking the other guy.   natway   40d

I was asking the other guy.   [End]
        • Re: Eat fruit   shotsee   39d

Hi Natway, ... ... I would not have any real idea. But if you would care to get an idea of the tens [hundreds?] of thousands of people that have been benefited by daily Bowel Tolerance doses of ascorbic acid, you may be interested in taking a look at the article linked in this previous post   [End]
    • Agreed! Nature gave us the most delicious, amazing food th...   saywhatagain   40d

Agreed! Nature gave us the most delicious, amazing food that can also cure us of most diseases and then people say, ’don’t eat that it’s got sugar in it.’ But oh, yeah take vitamin C because that’s good for you. If nature wanted us to have the vitamin C without all of the other stuff that goes with it, she would have grown it that way. Personally, I am a big fan of nature; I’m not a big fan of man. Anytime man starts displaying his knowledge and showing how he can do it better than nature makes me want to run the other way. People on curezone who tell us to take certain vitamins and ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Why I dont trust homemade "liposomal" C.   LoricaLady   49d

If all you have to do to get true liposomal C is to toss a few cheap ingredients into a high speed blender or inexpensive jewelry cleaner, why is it so pricey from manufacturers? One could guess greed, but really they would make more money, I would assume, by being competitive. ... ... Think of Dr. Mercola’s phony ”liposomal” C. His staff will tell you, when asked, that it has no liposomes in it! He could easily make a profit off of liposomal C, selling it less expensively than other places, if it is as easy to make as one is led to believe. But, no, he sells a phony product instead. ... ... The ...   [retrieve this message]
    • I had the same experience making it with an ultrasonic jewe...   recovering   48d

I had the same experience making it with an ultrasonic jewelry cleaner. The liposomal C had a metallic taste. Also, it was always watery no matter what I did. My home made liposomal could not compete with Lypo-Spheric liposomal Livon Labs. ... ... ...   [End]
      • Re: Why I dont trust homemade   LoricaLady   44d

You bring up another point which I’d kind of wondered about with ”metallic taste.” When one is ingesting something that has been zapped by a jewelry cleaner, how do we know the metallic ingredients from the cleaner aren’t going into our system too? Since you say there is a metallic taste, seems that could very well be the case.   [End]
  • Liposomal SODIUM ASCORBATE??   cOunTryPuNkvEgaN   5mo

I make my own with ascorbic acid apparently with success. I’ve done the backing soda test that is recommended and I’m getting over 70 percent encapsulation. I have a question for ANYBODY who can answer it, speaking of baking soda. There is one method http://www.cancerwillnotwin.com/liposomal-vitamin-c.html ... that incorporates backing soda into the making of the lipsomal C, thereby making it encapsulated SODIUM ascorbate, which would be preferable because of the higher ph. Does anybody know if this will work? I don’t want to waste my time making it if it will inhibit or impede encapsulation. ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Check out the following site about making the liposomal C w...   Corey   5mo

Check out the following site about making the liposomal C with baking soda. I make mine using this recipe and do have good luck with it. ... ... http://www.pdazzler.com/archives/62   [End]
    • Hi cO, ... ... Just curious: What is the ”backing [baking?...   shotsee   3mo

Hi cO, ... ... Just curious: What is the ”backing [baking?] soda test?” And how is it you go about finding out you are ”getting over 70% encapsulation?” ... ... Thanks, and if anyone else knows the answer(s), I would appreciate it. ... ... David   [End]
      • ”Brooks Bradley’s simple test to gauge LET efficiency of a ...   Jackdaw   44d

”Brooks Bradley’s simple test to gauge LET efficiency of a liposomal Vitamin C solution: ... ... 1) Pour 4 ounces of the finished LET Vitamin C into a 12oz container. ... 2) Add 1/4 teaspoon of sodium bicarbonate into 1 oz of distilled water, stirring well. ... 3) Pour the sodium bicarbonate solution into the LET Vitamin C mixture, stirring. ... ... Results: If the resulting foam reaction line from this mixture is .5” or less you will have approximately a 50% encapsulation rate of the raw ascorbic acid nanoparticles. If the foam is 3/8” or less you will have approximately 60% encapsulation. If the foam is ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Please help for a Gentle C for someone who has been burned ...   Grace2Marayger   6mo

I was interested in Mercola’s Vitamin C but beside the ’liposomal’ issue I jut got down to the last ingredient ”Paprika”! Yikes! A nightshade!!! ... I discovered 2 years that I am sensitive to potatoes and tomatoes so I’ve been off all nightshade foods and nightshade spices since then. I am also gluten sensitive, not from celiac disease, just sensitive. ... ... I had some mild food sensitivities for years but 4 years ago I had rectal cancer treatment at CTCA, with chemo, radiation, lots of anxiety and pain meds and infections requiring antibiotics and believe I developed an ulcer the next year sa ...   [retrieve this message]
    • hi ... there we can find lots of things in this site. ... ...   casssiusss1990   6mo

hi ... there we can find lots of things in this site. ... i would like to thank you to give me a chance ... to give answer to ur question.i like to say that ... u don’t take any problem likely and consult with docter. ... ..................................................... ... [url=http://www.ezdia.com/epad/water-filter-reviews-information-water-filter-system/6864] WATER FILTER REVIEWS AND INFORMATION [/url]   [End]
    • Just about everything we consume can have some kind of reac...   beatty57   5mo

Just about everything we consume can have some kind of reaction. Buffered vitamin C tablets or powdered are about as gentle as can be. Some short term reaction can be the immune system trying to excrete an over load of toxins and poisons like mercury and maybe parasites. Also get some Acidophilus to restore the flora in your stomach destroyed by the antibiotics. ... ... With your problems, I would suggest starting with 2 grams a meal and continue adding One gram per meal until Bowel tolerance is reached and voluntary diarrhea results. This is the body telling us, it is saturated and we should ...   [retrieve this message]
      • Thank you, Beatty57, for your thoughts I used to take large...   Grace2Marayger   5mo

Thank you, Beatty57, for your thoughts I used to take large quantities of C when I was in my 20’s. I really never thought about the C producing an over load of toxins and poisons. I am taking TwinLab Allergy-C Caps (Buffered (Corn Free) Vitamin C From Sago Palm only 2,250 Mg per day right now and this has not caused me any problem. I will look into Diatomaceous Earth. I am taking a Fulvic Acid product and have noticed improvement in my food sensitivities. Great about your eye sight improving.   [End]
        • Update from Grace2Marayger: Sadly, something began causing ...   Grace2Marayger   4mo

Update from Grace2Marayger: Sadly, something began causing me bleeding again so I am off the TwinLab Allergy C. I’d like to try ’liposomal’ C but can’t find one that is Buffered. Since I don’t know if or where my bleeding is coming from don’t know if ’liposomal’ would work for me. ... ...   [End]
    • There is a lot of information curezon search box, ‘ascorbi...   beatty57   4mo

There is a lot of information curezon search box, ‘ascorbic acid’ …dez...   [End]
  • Vitamin C Titration With or Without Bioflavonoids?   tdog333   6mo

I am going to start up my Vitamin C loading, do i buy one with or without bioflavonoids? I was thinking of ... http://www.vitaminshoppe.com/store/en/browse/sku_detail.jsp?id=VS-1018#.UlRqPpLVB8E ... ... Will this work? ... ... Thank you for your reply!   [End]
  • Best Vitamin C Camu Camu   intoyourhands13   8mo

Pricey...has anyone tried it? I have read many with disease say this is the best.   [End]
    • Hi PMP, ... ... Just as ”grist for your mill,” there have ...   shotsee   8mo

Hi PMP, ... ... Just as ”grist for your mill,” there have been THOUSANDS of clinical studies [and TENS (hundreds?) of thousands of anecdotal reports] showing beneficial [and sometimes almost miraculous] results using plain ”old” ascorbic acid. That is the molecule produced in the liver [or kidneys] of virtually every plant and animal on earth [humans, of course, being one of the very few exceptions]. ... ... The article written by a medical doctor on this webpage http://vitamincfoundation.org/www.orthomed.com/titrate.htm ... should give you plenty of ”ammo” for your decision making, i.e. buying, proc ...   [retrieve this message]
    • The camu berry is best known for its unusually high vitamin...   musclepain   7mo

The camu berry is best known for its unusually high vitamin C content. Vitamin C, as you may know, has many uses for preventing chronic disease. Natural (not synthetic) vitamin C is an antioxidant that prevents free radical damage to the DNA of the cells throughout your body, which helps in the prevention of cancer and heart disease (among other health problems). Vitamin C also prevents colds and even the flu. It is a huge immune system booster and an all-around power-packed vitamin -- but only in its full-spectrum natural form. ... ... ... ...   [End]
  • Need recipe for liposomal CoQ10 and dosage   ambler   10mo

I have been making and taking Liposomal Vitamin C per the pdazzler recipe, off and on, since March of last year. ... ... I recently purchased Now Food’s one ounce of 100% pure powder CoQ10. I cannot find a recipe for the mixture nor the dosage once it is made. ... ... I double the recipe Vitamin C recipe with the larger sonic cleaner. I am inclined to think that you would add one tablespoon to the single mixture so two tablespoons to the double mixture. ... ... If true, would I take a one ounce dose of the mixture, the same as with the liposomal vitamin C? ... ... Would this be the same with glutathione?   [retrieve this message]
    • Putting vitamin C or any water-soluble nutrient in liposome...   musclepain   7mo

Putting vitamin C or any water-soluble nutrient in liposomes can reportedly deliver as much as 90% absorption of the nutrient into the cells in our bodies. ... ... For point of reference, intravenous vitamin C reportedly gives about 20% absorption into cells while taking high potency tablets of vitamin C reportedly gives considerably less. ... So, it appears that orally-taken liposomal vitamin C works better than higher doses of injectable intravenous vitamin C at delivering vitamin C inside cells, where it does its work - and far better than vitamin C tablets. ... ...   [End]
  • Dr Mercola Liposomal Vitamin C is fake   #171423   10mo

Hello, ... ... Dr Mercola’s Liposomal Vit C has been independently tested and shows no liposomes in it! here are the links. ... ... www.vitamincfoundation.org/pdfs/LivOnReviewofDr.MercolaLiposomalVitaminC.pdf ... ... http://www.vitamincfoundation.org/forum/viewtopic.php?f=20&t=10809 ... ... Many people are taking this believing it is liposomal, which is impossible as it contains no water, with out which liposomes cannot be formed. ... ... Please spread the word, I have tried myself to get answers from Dr Mercola’s customer service but with no satisfactory answers.   [End]
    • Hope you get your answers. Nobody is above being questione...   qualityoflife   10mo

Hope you get your answers. Nobody is above being questioned. Even good people can fall. There was a renowned Heart surgeon who developed life saving surgery procedures; however, in his later years, he was caught reusing catheters in his plastic surgery practice. ... ... He saved himself $400.00 a procedure by reusing the catheters. The patients were endangered but he saved money. ... ...  Of course, you cannot make a comparison between a harmless vitamin and infected blood but it does go to show that everyone should be vigilent and question everyone. ... ...   ...   [End]
      • Now that we know without a doubt that his Liposomal vitamin...   lovinglifetothefull   7mo

Now that we know without a doubt that his Liposomal vitamin c contains no liposomes (if you call and ask them if it is true that the product contains no liposomes they say yes it is true but it contains the ingredient of a liposomal product!!!)it is no longer just harmless vitamin c as you put it. Many cancer sufferers want to achieve high blood levels of vitamin c as part of their treatment. They take liposomal vitamin c as it is the most bioavailable oral form. Don´t they have the right to know that this product is not liposomal and has just a tiny fraction of the bioavailability of a ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Real or ad for LivonLabs?   Corey   10mo

As with most things I like to think for myself. I have no dog in this fight. But reading the links provided it seems to be a back door advertisement for LivonLabs, and their vitamin C. ... ... I am quite happy with what I make for myself.   [End]
      • I think it is real as Livon labs have never named another l...   #172641   10mo

I think it is real as Livon labs have never named another liposomal brand in this way. Labelling a product as liposomal and marketing it as that when it is not is cheating the consumer. I for one am very happy that Livon Labs have brought this to my attention. I understand that it may be in their interest but can you blame them when all of us are being cheated in this way.   [End]
        • the supplement industry is under attack for a number of rea...   grzbear   10mo

the supplement industry is under attack for a number of reasons including things such as manufacturing quality and whether what you are purchasing is really what you are getting... ... ... so the industry does need to police itself. ... ... should be interesting to see if Mercola makes a rebuttal or, an apology. ... ... I would expect one or the other from him - if he has been made aware of it. ... ... grz- ... ...   [End]
        • I am blaming no one. I appreciate anyone pointing out an in...   Corey   10mo

I am blaming no one. I appreciate anyone pointing out an injustice or misrepresentation anywhere. But when they do it AND push their own agenda, then I do have doubts. ... ... I used to read OMNI magazine regularly. Then one time they had an article about human pheromones being identified and synthesized. Sounded like an interesting article. I read it and when I started mulling it over, it seemed to be more of an ad for investors to join in on the ground floor. I re-read the article very slowly and mentally digested it and IT WAS an ad. Full length article ad. I never again had faith in the mag ...   [retrieve this message]
          • I found the link on the Vitamin C foundation,http://www.vit...   jnath1   10mo

I found the link on the Vitamin C foundation,http://www.vitamincfoundation.org/forum/viewtopic.php?f=20&t=10809 ... ... there is no one apart from legit manufacturers like LIVON who are going to test the other competitors and it is their rebuttal to Dr Mercola’s very good sales vid, which tries to make it that his Vit C is the best. I have huge respect for Dr Mercola, I just want some answers from his team, I have spent money on his product, he needs to prove that his product is real, which the independent tests from LIVON refute.   [End]
      • Edited   #121206   10mo

unfortunately the stuff you ma   [End]
    • Re: Dr Mercola Liposomal Vitamin C is fake   lovinglifetothefull   7mo

I just phoned Dr Mercola customer services to ask them if it was true that their liposomal vitamin c contains no liposomes. The answer was a resounding Yes it contains NO liposomes!!! It contains the ingredients of liposomal vitamin c. That is miles from being a liposomal vitamin c. Very misleading. You might as well buy the ingredients separately as it would be cheaper.   [End]
      • Just to get it confirmed in writing I wrote the following e...   lovinglifetothefull   7mo

Just to get it confirmed in writing I wrote the following email to Mercola customer services: ... ... Inquiry History: ... 9/11/2013 8:24 AM : You said : I used to think your products were great. I have just learned that your are selling products as liposomal vitamin c when they actually contain no liposomes. This is unfair on your very loyal customers who believe in you. Selling ingredients that are used to make liposomes is very different to selling a liposomal product. Your marketing of the product leads people to believe that the liposomes are ready formed in the product when they are not. Con ...   [retrieve this message]
        • Ok so there is proof that Dr Mercola admits that there are ...   #171423   7mo

Ok so there is proof that Dr Mercola admits that there are no liposomes in the product. Saying that they will mix to form liposomes in the stomach is utter rubbish, if that was true all we would need to do is take Vitamin C and some lecithin at the same time. ... ... Anyone out there reading this please contact Dr Mercola and ask questions. There are a huge number of people taking Liposomal Vitamin C with serious illnesses like cancer and MS thinking that this is equivalent when it is nothing like it. Shocking!!   [End]
        • I make my own, apparently with success. I’ve done the back...   cOunTryPuNkvEgaN   5mo

I make my own, apparently with success. I’ve done the backing soda test that is recommended and I’m getting over 70 percent encapsulation. I have a question for ANYBODY who can answer it, speaking of baking soda. There is one method http://www.cancerwillnotwin.com/liposomal-vitamin-c.html that incorporates backing soda into the making of the lipsomal C, thereby making it encapsulated SODIUM ascorbate, which would be preferable because of the higher ph. Does anybody know if this will work? I don’t want to waste my time making it if it will inhibit or impede encapsulation. thanks   [End]
    • The main ingrediants are : Sunflower lecithin, medium chain...   musclepain   7mo

The main ingrediants are : Sunflower lecithin, medium chain triglycerides, vegetable cellulose, beeswax, paprika extract (for color). ... ...   [End]
  • Orange urine taking corn free buffered vitamin c 2500mg 1 t...   #105631   13mo

My naturopath suggested that I take 2500mg vitamin c twice a day. A couple days in my urine started coming out orange usually in the mornings. It is a bright orange and then I started to have what felt like bladder pains during urination. I was concerned so I stopped taking the vitamin c for about a week and then tried to slowly reintroduce the dosage. Within two days at 2500mg the orange urine returned. This happened with two separate brands of corn free buffered vitamin C. I’m really hoping to get the immune boosting benefits of taking vitamin c, is the orange urine a sign that it ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Linus Pauling's Vitamin C and Nobel Prize   frugivorous   14mo

Linus Pauling is the only person ever to have won ... Nobel Prizes both in biochemistry and peace. ... ... His book on Vitamin C’s healing powers threatens the drug ... industries and so they used to follow him around with ... an alleged truth squad. ... ... Vitamin C is the toxin bouncer of the body. ... ... Fruitarians (including nuts, seeds, fruit, peas, beans, ... squash, tomatoes.. anything given by a plant without killing ... it) have the most vitamin C in their diet. There is no ... meat in the cadavers of animals (meat) or of fishes. ... ... http://spot.acorn.net/fruitarian   [End]
    • I am just curious how you think. Most people don’t do the ...   Matrix101   5mo

I am just curious how you think. Most people don’t do the research AND the bio-feedback to understand effects versus results. ... ... It is known that 80 percent of the world’s supply of ascorbic acid comes from China. This China manufacturer is a Pharmaceutical company! So my main question is how can you be against Big Pharma and take Vitamin C? It is quite a contradiction. ... ... Here are some quotes to ponder: ... ... ”Pauling made vitamin C popular with the public and eventually published two studies of a group of 100 allegedly terminal patients that claimed vitamin C increased survival by as mu ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Vitamin C making hands fall asleep and bruise easily   cutlass355   16mo

Hello Everyone, I am suspicious of being mercury toxic and have tried a few antioxidants to ease the symptoms. ... ... I recently took about 2000mg of vitamin c, in multiple doses, each day. I was not taking any other supplements at the time. While some of my symptoms were relieved, after a few days my hands began to fall asleep very easily. I also began to develop a feeling of ’splinters’ within my fingertips. Additionally, I found that my fingers began to bruise with no apparent/very little disturbance. ... ... I have since stopped the supplement and the falling asleep no longer occurs and neithe ...   [retrieve this message]
  • In market for new Vitamin C Supplement   CaraParker   27mo

Hey everyone, I am in the market for a new vitamin C supplement. I got sick of drinking energy drinks to stay awake at work all the time, so my doctor recommended that I take a vitamin C supplement since it has been known to help energy levels. He recommended something along the lines of Emergen-C and I have started to take it, but it doesn’t seem to be working. I looked into other Vitamin C supplements that I have heard about such as Altrient-C, but I thought I would post on here to see if anyone had any other ideas. The Altrient C website is pretty informative (www.altrient.com) and thei ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Hi Cara, ... ... As ”grist for your mill” are you aware th...   shotsee   8mo

Hi Cara, ... ... As ”grist for your mill” are you aware that the hydrogen form of vitamin C, i.e. ascorbic acid [the form all of the animals produce for themselves], is TWICE as potent, gram-for-gram, as the mineral ascorbates, e.g. sodium, calcium, etc.? ... ... The only precaution I would have when taking your ascorbate in tablet form, would be to NOT take tablets with calcium as the filler, i.e. usually the second ingredient listed. The brand I use has cellulose as the filler, and I think that is best. ... ... Best wishes, ... ... David   [End]
  • Will Sodium ascorbate feed parasites? I heard it does not! ...   tonecapone58   4y

Hi anyone? Can some one answer this for me? Tone   [End]
  • Do cheap C tablets normally contain soy?   AfteraStorm   4y

Yes I know they’re garbage but I have been necking them all day today while I wait for a shipment and I feel great. I will be careful though. ... ... Do they normally contain soy fillers?   [End]
  • Will sodium ascorbate raise my sodium levels a lot? What's ...   AfteraStorm   4y

Basic questions ... ... Thanks for replying...   [End]
    • The best way to tell if you get too much sodium in via sodi...   illysmanx   18mo

The best way to tell if you get too much sodium in via sodium ascorbate is to look at the factors likely to make you retain water in your current health state, your total sodium daily intake, etc. ... ... Current CDC statistics have the total daily sodium intake of the average american at an estimated 3 grams for ages 2 and up- drastic, but the warnings against sodium have a lot to do with the sometimes antagonistic relationship between sodium and potassium salts in the body. Both are necessary for normal healthy heart function, and it’s important to aim your diet for a maxiumum potassium inta ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Can we make a compilation of all the success threads?   AfteraStorm   4y

The forum’s massive so it’d be good to see them together.   [End]
  • Ascorbic Acid (vitamin C) for injecting has aluminum in it..   #34548   4y

I have been trying to find a good source of Vitamin C to inject every day instead of drinking the powder - having to take so many supplments can be a pain. ... ... In my research, which I just started, one site indicated that the injectable, or even the IV type, had aluminum in it!!!! ... ... Did anyone know this?   [End]
    • Ascorbic Acid (vitamin C) is a water-soluble vitamin. It oc...   musclepain   7mo

Ascorbic Acid (vitamin C) is a water-soluble vitamin. It occurs as a white or slightly yellow crystal or powder with a light acidic taste. It is an antiscorbutic product. On exposure to air and light it gradually darkens. In the dry state it is reasonably stable in air, but in solution it rapidly oxidizes. Ascorbic Acid is freely soluble in water; sparingly soluble in alcohol; insoluble in chloroform, ether, and benzene. ... Ascorbic acid is recommended for the prevention and treatment of scurvy. Its parenteral administration is desirable for patients with an acute deficiency or for those who ...   [retrieve this message]
  • I get Vitamin C injections 1x a week   Vic4Help   5y

Hey how are you? i had currently been very ill for 2years with sever CFS, they found D.Fragilis infection 4months ago...i got rid of it threw 2 antibiotic drug treatments, doxcycline, and secindiazole............I am recovering fast condsidering i was hospitalized for fatigue, asthma, weakness and exhaustion, as i became allergic to everything except steamed zucchini, and fell 13kg in 6weeks and couldnt walk, had to go to the toilet in a pan.........since the removal of the D.fragilis infection, i have been haveing huge doses of vitamin c injected into my veins introveniously, (sorry bout ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Congratulations on finding out what was really ailing you. ...   deven   5y

Congratulations on finding out what was really ailing you. I hope you are feeling better. ... I see it has been 4 months since this post, so I don’t know if you are still here on curezone. ... If you are, then how are you doing? I was also interested in what the chinese herbalist/acupuncturist found, or told you specifically, so you knew what to go after. Thanks, d   [End]
    • Recovery can probably take a while but as long as you do yo...   hongdenya   4y

Recovery can probably take a while but as long as you do your part then your health won’t be a problem at all. there are supplements out there too that you can try to see if it will work for your body so buy resveratrol and see to it that alternative medicine aids in your wellness. ...   [End]
  • Experts Please Reply: What is the best Vitamin C to Buy .....   #34548   5y

Hello and thank you for your responses - I need to buy some vitamin C - I never take tablets but mostly capsules, powder or liquids for my supplements. ... ... However, there are companies such as Bronson (I think that’s the name I had used) and when I called them to find out where they got their ingrediants they told me CHINA - I almost had a stroke - needless to say I threw it away - ... ... Any suggestions for a real good Vitamin C ???????? Thanks   [End]
    • Image Embedded ... ... ... Don’t buy acorbic acid (fake Vitamin C)! Buy...   DJ Anderson   5y

... ... ... Don’t buy acorbic acid (fake Vitamin C)! Buy real Vitamin C which contains bioflavanoids and quercetin! Or eat fruits and veggies (the better choice).   [End]
      • I agree with DJ. Buy real fruit-based products as your sour...   ohfor07   5y

I agree with DJ. Buy real fruit-based products as your source of C. ... ... I says this as somebody who was once (for nearly 20 years) an advocate and believer in Pauling’s theory and regular mega-doses of fabricated C. In the past couple years, after learning a little about the fundamentals of foods as medicine, plus learning a bit about how some of the really big corporate regulatory bodies decide (like USP), officially, what is what when it comes to content of food and drugs and supplements, I have done an about face on this. One thing that really helped to sway my mind was watching the Rich ...   [retrieve this message]
        • What is the best Vitamin C to Buy .reply to old post   #137149   3y

I came to this site with the same question. I found a product called ”Truly natural vitamin c”. it is 100% food source. I get it in powder form for $14 for 17 grams. It is organic, tastes good and is free of flavorings. The website is ... www.healthforce.com Disclamer- I am not an expert.   [End]
    • Re: Experts Please Reply: What is the best Vitamin C to Bu...   CaraParker   27mo

Hey there, ... ... A good vitamin C supplement I would recommend trying would be Altrient C. I am a CrossFit athlete and heavily rely on vitamin-C to boost my energy. Altrient™ C is a proprietary high-performance vitamin C formula with a Liposome Encapsulated Delivery (LED) system that puts more usable vitamin C right where your body needs it most. More than any other oral vitamin C supplement on the market. Ever since I have started using it I have seen a significant boost to my workouts. Another highly regarded CrossFit athlete Cheryl Brost is an advocate of Altrient C as well and has had no ...   [retrieve this message]
    • http://www.ester-c.com/ ... ... ... ~~~~~~~~ ... ... Man...   musclepain   7mo

http://www.ester-c.com/ ... ... ... ~~~~~~~~ ... ... Man-made vitamins don’t work near as well as their natural counterparts, just FYI. ... ... Whichever vitamin you choose to take, be sure to crush it up so you don’t wind up crapping out the amount your body won’t absorb, and take it with food. One or two slices of bread are major catalysts in helping digest. ... ... http://www.nutritiondata.com/facts/veget... ... ... Raw spinach is a good source of Vitamin C as well as many others. It’s called a superfood, but notice that it only has 14% DV of ascorbic acid in it. Compared to the man-made vitamin, this is totally ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Antiviral Protocol for MS   Hveragerthi   6y

Because these posts have become a debate I decided to copy and post them here in case they get deleted on the main boards: ... ... Subject: Antiviral Protocol for MS ... Username: #102939 contact #102939 email #102939 ... Date: 9/14/2008 4:21:06 PM ( 41 days ago ) ... Hits: message viewed 155 times ... Size: 6454 char. URL: ... http://curezone.com/forums/fm.asp?i=1257633 ... ... Replies: 2 ... ... ... Hello, ... this is a recommendation from Bret Peirce. ... ... ... http://www.americancanceradvocates.com ... ... ... You can also find it in the thread ”multiple sclerosis”. ... I repost it so more people can find it ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Subject: Re: Antiviral Protocol for MS ... Username: Hv...   Hveragerthi   6y

Subject: Re: Antiviral Protocol for MS ... Username: Hveragerthi contact Hveragerthi email Hveragerthi ... Date: 10/13/2008 5:04:10 AM ( 12 days ago ) ... Hits: message viewed 41 times ... Size: 6031 char. URL: ... http://curezone.com/forums/fm.asp?i=1275903 ... ... Edit This Message: ... ... Hveragerthi ... ... There are several things I have to say I really disagree with here. ... ... First of all megadosing of vitamin C is not a good idea for several reasons. First of all the body can only utilize small amounts of vitamin C at any given time. Excess ascorbic acid is converted in to oxalic acid, wh ...   [retrieve this message]
      • Subject: Re: Antiviral Protocol for MS ... Username: pa...   Hveragerthi   6y

Subject: Re: Antiviral Protocol for MS ... Username: patientadvocate contact patientadvocate email patientadvocate ... Date: 10/24/2008 3:21:42 PM ( 14 h ago ) ... Hits: message viewed 15 times ... Size: 14040 char. URL: ... http://curezone.com/forums/fm.asp?i=1284044 ... ... ... ... patientadvocate ... ... The writer of the above article has fed you half truths and misguided information. ... ... Dear Sir, Madam: ... ... Even though the above protocol is from a licensed M.D. I have this to say. ... ... Vitamin c has been shown to prevent certain kinds of kidney stones. ... ... The oxalic acid theory has been teste ...   [retrieve this message]
        • Subject: Re: Antiviral Protocol for MS ... Username: Hv...   Hveragerthi   6y

Subject: Re: Antiviral Protocol for MS ... Username: Hveragerthi contact Hveragerthi ... Date: 10/25/2008 5:59:03 AM ( 8 sec  ago ) ... Hits: message viewed 1 times ... Size: 42185 char. URL: ... http://curezone.com/forums/fm.asp?i=1284464 ... ... Edit This Message: ... ... Hveragerthi ... ... ... Vitamin c has been shown to prevent certain kinds of kidney stones. ... ... ”Kinds” is plural, meaning more than one. As far as I recall there are two forms of kidney stones. Calcium oxalate and uric acid. See the problem with your statement? ... ... The oxalic acid theory has been tested at University Of Ne ...   [retrieve this message]
          • get these anti viral protocols for free,...paid for by an a...   patientadvocate   6y

get these anti viral protocols for free,...paid for by an als patient. ... ... and shut this pathetic author up for good!!!!! ... ... ... dear sir: ... ... whoever you are or where ever you come from. ... ... a lou gherigs patient who should have been dead ten years ago, thinks you are corrupt, and is offended by your statements. ... ... he has used antiviral protocols for last ten years. he was diagnosed 24 years ago, and is the only lou gehrigs patient i have ever known who can walk and talk after 24 years. considering he was on a respirator 10 years ago, i am offended by your willingness to reject certain studie ...   [retrieve this message]
            • your address, place of employment and full name!!!!! ... ....   Hveragerthi   6y

your address, place of employment and full name!!!!! ... ... Sorry, but I am not Mr. Dangerous. I would not want to take your title away from you. Secondly, you already threatened my safety above in this post. You might want to check with your attorney there. Maybe he can inform you that what you just did is a criminal act and subject to arrest! By the way, attorneys don’t scare me. I find most of them to be quite ignorant of the law. I took on all 5 of my ex-business partners attorneys, and beat them all in Court. So you may want to stop with all the threats before you really get yourself in t ...   [retrieve this message]
      • Just a note! High dose vitamin C ascorbic acid studies have...   Celcius01   6y

Just a note! High dose vitamin C ascorbic acid studies have shown to increase the rate of cancer in mice while low dose under five grams a day lowers the rate of cancer in mice! I suggest avoiding large doses of ascorbic acid and to buffer even the low dosage effect of this high acid supplement! Or get your vitamin c naturally in your foods which are naturally buffered with the alkaline minerals they contain!   [End]
      • Dear Sir, Madam: ... ... Even though the above protocol is...   patientadvocate   6y

Dear Sir, Madam: ... ... Even though the above protocol is from a licensed M.D. I have this to say! ... ... Sincerely ... Bret ... ... *************** ... ... The writer of the above article has fed you half- truths and misguided information. ... ... Vitamin c has been shown to prevent certain kinds of kidney stones. ... ... The oxalic acid theory has been tested at University Of Nebraska Medical School. They infused 100,000 mg Intravenously to test toxicity. You are half right. ... ... If you have any renal failure you can get kidney stones this is true. But in normal renal function this is not an issue. Also, they found you ...   [retrieve this message]
        • If you are replying to me your use of articles lacks credib...   Celcius01   6y

If you are replying to me your use of articles lacks credibility in my eyes! If you can’t make your point in your own words studies like these mean very little ,one can find studies to prove any point they wish on the internet! ... Vitamin C like any other acid used in megadoses will often show short term improvement only to create an acidic unhealthy environment in the long run! ... Utilizing acids in this manner is the allopathic formula and based on the establishments faulty Germ theory! ... Creating a healthy balanced environment is the only long term solution to any disease!   [End]
          • Are you saying buffered ascorbates are more dangerous than ...   patientadvocate   6y

Are you saying buffered ascorbates are more dangerous than M.S.? ... ... Tell the University of Nebraska Medical School, Tell the Pauling Institute, tell the Vitamin C foundation, tell the thousand licensed practitioners all over the world who infuse 80,000 mg. intravenously. They don’t share your position. ... ... Tell my Sister Lauren’s O.B.G.Y.N. who does I.V. drips for uterine and cervical cancer. Tell my sister Lauren who is survivor of adenocarcinoma. ... ... You can’t argue that vitamin c, (acorbate is buffered,) is more dangerous than M.S ... or cancer,...can you? ... ... Please don’t forget that Linus ...   [retrieve this message]
            • How desperate are you to get your message across! I simply ...   Celcius01   6y

How desperate are you to get your message across! I simply state my opinion and my understanding of the science applied to these quick term short lived co called miracle cures! ... I am saying that ascorbate acid in large doses without complimentary buffering agents have been shown in studies to be harmful! ... It is the norm for most people to place high hopes in the miracle fixes only to be shown ineffective in the long run! Its is only good common sense that using high acidic supplements do have a short term release of vital forces that ultimately create an imbalance that will have to be dea ...   [retrieve this message]
              • I totally agree with you Celcius. ... ... There is no reas...   Hveragerthi   6y

I totally agree with you Celcius. ... ... There is no reasoning with this person though. I pointed out my concerns as well and have been met with threats, lies, and distortions of what I said.   [End]
                • I suggest helter skelter application of minerals and vitami...   Celcius01   6y

I suggest helter skelter application of minerals and vitamins is ineffective and mearly has one hopping from one to the other distracting one from a well applied protocol ! ... Disease in general is a full spectrum nutritional deficiency and a highly acidic body in need of a balanced diet and all the nutritional elements to help it return to a healthy balanced state! First of all never use an acid like ascorbate acid alone unbuffered in an acidic body, plain and simple, why would this be a difficult concept to understand?   [End]
                  • Because Vitamin C has an opposite effect. You would think ...   angelwingz   6y

Because Vitamin C has an opposite effect. You would think ... that it would make you body more acid. But in reality, it ... makes you body more alkaline. The intestinal tract needs ... to be slightly acidic but not too much so, but the body ... outside of the intestinal tract needs to be alkaline. This ... is why Grapefruit Juice works wonders in reducing acid reflux. ... ... I use it regularly, and it works wonders. An apple can do the same thing. ... Confusing, but true. Also, from my own personal experience, I would ... highly recommend vitamin C infusions. I am sure there could be complications ... as with ...   [retrieve this message]
                  • Not only that, but I was really angry that the doctors did ...   angelwingz   6y

Not only that, but I was really angry that the doctors did not tell me about this treatment in the first place. Vitamin C infusions may not cure cancer, but it sure as heck strengthens your body so that you can fight it. Luckily I fought stage IIIB and I won. Other patients I have spoken with have told me that it halted their cancer. I don’t believe it is a cure all, but I believe it helps immensely when you are in a battle for your life. I felt the difference, I know it works first hand. Hope this helps somebody.   [End]
                  • The other thing is....I only had one infusion of Vitamin C....   angelwingz   6y

The other thing is....I only had one infusion of Vitamin C. No dialy dose. After that I would have one infusion before each chemo, and barely got sick at all, all due to the vitamin C infusion.   [End]
                • Concerns are one thing lies and distortions that prevent si...   patientadvocate   6y

Concerns are one thing lies and distortions that prevent sick people from becoming well and keeps them sick are so grotesque and immoral that I will react very passionately to these statments. ... ... I will do and say whatever I can to refute, fight these evil people. I know that Sometimes people hear things and repeat them, thinking they are from credible sources. ... ... For example, I read somewhere from somebody knowing all the ozone terminology and he stated ozone was unstable in water and very, very stable in oil. Naturally, I looked into ozonating oils and am still researching this option. ...   [retrieve this message]
          • For the half dozen time. ... ... Vitamin c is buffered as ...   patientadvocate   6y

For the half dozen time. ... ... Vitamin c is buffered as an ascorbate. The acid argument is moot. ... ...   [End]
    • h2o2 i.v.   linenup   6y

I talked w/ a doc in Texas who is using h202 i.v.’s for MS and getting excellent results.... killing virus   [End]
  • Are there any natural fruit juices that supply vit c with b...   georgina_1987   7y

I hope i spelt that correctly! ... ... ... i would take the capsule...but like other ways of getting supplements other than pill form... ... ... - is there any liquid vitamin w/ biflavonoids? ... - where can i get these from (websites)? ... - which fruit juice contains the MOST vitamin C? (orange, grape, strawberry?) ... ... thanks a bunch ... ... xx ... ...   [End]
    • I squeeze organic lemon and limes, and drink the juice. ......   Exploited Citizen   7y

I squeeze organic lemon and limes, and drink the juice. ... ... I then cut up the peels and dehydrate them. Grind the dry peels up into a powder, and put it in a pill blank. (Peels taste nasty but contain tons of pectin) ... ... The lemon is loaded with bioflavinoids, and tons of vitamin C. ... Its also a pretty good antibiotic. ... ...   [End]
  • To take or not: Vitamin C (ascorbic acid) verdict?   Slaphappy   8y

What’s the verdict on Vitamin C (ascorbic acid)? I’ve been taking almost 1g a day. Should I stop?   [End]
    • Re: To take or not: verdict?   ttwarrior1   8y

I say its good, and even better when taken with L lysine.   [End]
    • Re: To take or not: Vitamin C (ascorbic acid) verdict?   Bythc   7y

I take 20 grams a day, along with a ocean of lotion and potions and I am getting well. Good luck   [End]
    • By all means, keep taking vitamin C! I’ve been taking 4,00...   oldbat   7y

By all means, keep taking vitamin C! I’ve been taking 4,000 mg a day for 13 years now, and have not had a cold during that time. Vitamin C aids in the healing process of cuts, scratches and even surgery. More and more good things are being found out about it. Beware though, because the drug companies want to take C, as well as all supplements out of our reach. Why? Because healthy people don’t need to buy their drugs.   [End]
    • It amazes me that people can promote the use of METAL and A...   kt9l   7y

It amazes me that people can promote the use of METAL and ACID in a bottle. It’s not natural. You’re only promoting CANCER when you argue the use of this stuff (and all other vitamin supplements for that matter). We all agree that the body should have an alkaline Ph? Why are you taking ascorbic ACID? This stuff makes your PH drop like a rock. These people who claim to have GREAT results over the years may be healthy DESPITE vitamin C and not because of it. You have to think of that side as well. Why do many people not get sick when on vitamin C? MAYBE because they are so ACIDIC th ...   [retrieve this message]
      • Powdered kelp has arsenic and mercury and whatever other co...   HarmonicCharge   6y

Powdered kelp has arsenic and mercury and whatever other contaminents are in the ocean where it grows. In CA, kelp supplements are even required to have a warning on the label. (prop 65)   [End]
        • Yes, but seaweeds also contain algins that bind heavy metal...   Hveragerthi   6y

Yes, but seaweeds also contain algins that bind heavy metals so they are effective in removing these heavy metals. ... ... On the other hand most of the produce we eat contain lead from all the years of using leaded gasoline. Even though we do not do this anymore the lead that deposited in the soil is still there being picked up by the plants we eat. How many of California’s farms are right next to major freeways? ... ... And arsenic is used to preserve apples. ... ... Cigarette smoke we have to breathe around smokers contains cadmium. ... ... Many fish are loaded with mercury and other heavy metals. ... ... When ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Re: Weigh the benefits to the disadvantages   illysmanx   18mo

For a healthy individual, I do not see an issue with ascorbic acid or sodium ascorbate usage. ... ... I made sure to read an article that was critical of ascorbic acid use. I’ve noted on my container of sodium ascorbate: ... ... Contributes to a deficiency in copper ... ... Leeches Calcium and magnesium ... ... Oxidizes in the presence of Iron, chromium and manganese ... ... Current RDA upper daily intake limit is set at 2000 mg. ... ... Most of our diets are high in copper and calcium, and low in magnesium. I do not know about the business with potassium, except that the sodium ascorbate contains 110 mg of sodium p ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Re: To take or not: Vitamin C (ascorbic acid) verdict?   Mr Wrigth   10mo

No, u shouldn`t stop, I’ve heard that higher doses of Vitamin C show promise as cancer treatment adjunct. So, i think there is no need to stop taking it.   [End]
  • Vitamin C Rectally?   jean4081   8y

Can vitamin C be taken as an enema of some form? I’ve read somewhere before that when something is administered rectally it is as effective as if taken by an IV.   [End]
  • Im confused   ttwarrior1   8y

from what im reading on here , i shouldnt even be taking vitamin c or not more than a gram? This is screwed up.   [End]
  • All The Different Kinds Of Vitamin C   hopinso   8y

My Naturopath is very pro-vitamin C, he says that there are at least twenty health problems that can be eased and often cured by Vitamin C alone. He wants me to take vitamin C every day. Assuming he is right and those of us who use vitamin C are not ”drug addicted freaks” who are constantly ”peeing our bones out of our bodies”, then what is the best form to take? Right now I take both sodium ascorbate powder and rose hips. Many claim the ascorbic acid powders work well and they are the cheapest and easiest to find. Then I see something called ”Ester C”, what is that? I had a bottle of asco ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Re: All The Different Kinds Of C   stridar   8y

Hi Hopinso! ... Much depends on your point of view and who you beleive! But like Linus Pauling says ’a molecule is a molecule’and the body does not distiguish between the two! Hypoascorbemia (subclinical scurvy or scurvy) is inherent in humans and we must find an outside source! ... Now you can try to eat fruits and vegetables that are supposedly high in vita C ,but as we all know the mineral and vitamin content of the foods grown in this country have less then half of these substances then they did 30 years ago! ... I myself never take it in pill or capsule form or do I take pure ascobic acid unle ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Well certainly the most absorbable/best Vit C is food based...   #21277   8y

Well certainly the most absorbable/best Vit C is food based, meaning it has all the factors your body expects when it encounters ascorbic acid/ascorbate therefore being more beneficial. That said, it can get quite pricey to take food based vit C supplements at some of the suggested levels (few grams), or ingest lots of vit C fruits and vegetables. ... On a balanced diet and healthy body you might only need a few hundred milligrams; but since we are bombarded with toxins every day typically is a good idea to boost that antioxidant to help out on detoxification, specially if toxins have accumu ...   [retrieve this message]
      • A dog produces 4 to 6 grams of vitamin c a day depending on...   stridar   8y

A dog produces 4 to 6 grams of vitamin c a day depending on size, ill or poisoned he will produce up to ten times that amount! Are most americans not ill or toxic! ... The amount of nutrients in out food was twice what it is today 30 years ago and decreasing continually as our soils are being depleted of nutrients! I think we need to supplement one way or the other, especially if ill! You decide and make the best informed choices possible! ... ~Stridar~   [End]
      • I try and have some fresh fruit every day and I bought a ne...   hopinso   8y

I try and have some fresh fruit every day and I bought a new supply of Emergen-C. So hopefully that, plus the sodium ascorbate is giving me enough and the correct kind of this essential vitamin. I am dealing with nerve damage from a spinal injury and want to be very careful to get all the healing nutrients I need without risking toxicity or anything that might be damaging. I have been researching natural health for years, but still feel like a beginner in many ways. Thanks to all of you for your answers and advice.   [End]
        • Hi Hopiso, ... You should realy post and read the R message...   stridar   8y

Hi Hopiso, ... You should realy post and read the R messages a the Vitamin C support forum! Im sure Owen could help advice you also! Vitamin C does not have a toxidty level any excess that the body does not utilize is excreted with in minutes from the body! Whish also flushes toxins out at the same time!The most therapeutic use of vitamins c is to find your titeration levels and reduce the dosage slightly and this dosage would be the best therapuetic dosage for you! On average this would be one gram of powdered vitamin c per ten pounds in body weight! ... ... ~Stridar~   [End]
          • Thanks Strider, I have read most of the messages on the ”C”...   hopinso   8y

Thanks Strider, I have read most of the messages on the ”C” support forum, especially those by Owen, whose advice I trust. He was the one who got me started on the Sodium Ascorbate and I am generally happy with it. After reading so much about the other minerals. I was curious about taking them in ascorbate form, as you mentioned some of the formulas are quite expensive. ... Just for the record, I am going to try the alkalizing drink too. Although I never could get satisfactory answers on how or even whether or not the drink could help my damaged nerves, I figure being as balanced as possible ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Re: All The Different Kinds Of Vitamin C   Hveragerthi   6y

The ascorbic acid (vitamin C) commonly sold is a very unstable synthetic made from sugars. Back in high school chemistry we took some ascorbic acid crystals and exposed it separately to heat, light, and moisture. Then about 40 minutes later we tested each group for the presence of vitamin C. In each case the synthetic vitamin c was completely destroyed in that short time. ... ... This is one of the reasons I prefer natural forms of vitamin C, such as berries, kiwis, and watercress. The second reason is that vitamin C requires bioflavonoids to work properly. Again these are found in conjunction ...   [retrieve this message]
  • ph balance & Vitamin C   Canadian_girl   8y

I have had frequent UTI’s. I also get kidney stones every so often and have had evidence of calcium oxalate crystals in my urine. My ph balance has been anywhere from 5.0 - 6.0. which I understand is the acidic side, right? ... ... In my research it is recommended that I take up 5,000 mg of Vitamin C because it will increase the acidity of the urine thus creating an unfriendly environment for the growth of infection causing bacteria. ... ... Sooo - is it not good to have an acidic ph balance?? ... ... Also, I have read that if I take too much Vitamin C it has been suggested that people who form calcium o ...   [retrieve this message]
    • ... Those are really good questions. ... ... Acidity is no...   Karlin   8y

... Those are really good questions. ... ... Acidity is not for everyone I guess, but it seems to have some benefits for illnesses. This is how I see it: Healing takes place in alkaline conditions, but infections are taken care of in acidity [where bacteria and viri do not do well]. ... ... I really like the idea of Vit C for urinary tract, and bladder especially, infections. The acidity alone helps control the infection, plus if there is an immune boost from Vit c it will help control the infection that way too. Any excess Vit C will be processed thru the kidneys and end up in the bladder. ... ... As for ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Whats the right kind of vitamin C I should take?   Mack_Doom   8y

MH my god ,dont you understand what people are trying to tell you? you have to disengage your notification options, no one is sending you e mails, if you cant disengage them ask the webmaster to help you! ... ... MH will be notified if you reply to this message! ... MH will be notified if you reply to any message in this thread! ... ... ... This is what is on you posts, these need to be disengaged unless you want to keep recieving them! do you get it ?   [End]
    • hi, ... ... It is always better to take natural form of vi...   meetmaria   8y

hi, ... ... It is always better to take natural form of vitamins rather than vitamin supplements from the market because they are fresh and free from any side effects. The main dietary sources of vitamin C are fresh fruits and green leafy vegetables. Traces of vitamin C occur in fresh meat and fish but scarcely any in cereals, Germinating pulses contain good amounts. Roots and tubers contain small amounts. ... ... Amla or the Indian gooseberry is one of the richest sources of vitamin C both in the fresh as well as in the dry condition. Guavas are another cheap but rich sources of this vitamin. You ...   [retrieve this message]
  • high dosages of Vitamin C ??   jon x   8y

i read a few articles regarding taking high very high levels of organic vitimin C - say up to 10 or 15g - as a wonder cure for asma, clogged heart arturies, the comomon cold, and a plethora of body cconditions that would fill a book. basically the immune system is given a turbo boost to the exstent that nothng is able to overpower it (thats to my simplistic and rather layman thinking; correct me if you will). also related is: a lack of vitimin c is regarded as the scurvy condition; the vast majority of animals produce high levels of C in stressfull situation to combat devoping problems, hu ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Re: high dosages of C ??   #62033   8y

aah, reading through the posts, it seems that its a question of the bad guys, ascorbic acid, verse the good guys, the full monty vitimin C complex. its seems that we are all shuveling the wrong stuff down our throats. so instead of curing the cancer and the other ’wrongs’, we make wrongs worse. basically you make a mountain out of a molehill; and the natural vitimin C in my kitchen cuboard is wrong stuff. ... ... am i on the right lines. what your poison? lol ... ... ...   [End]
      • Vitamin c is vital if using ascorbic acid simply supply eno...   #61457   8y

Vitamin c is vital if using ascorbic acid simply supply enough alkaline minerals to balance the equation! Megadosing is a powerful healler and the minimal amount to heal is found in the titeration levels! The amount just below a loose stool! The acid scare is just that and if it is a concern simly use sodium ascorbate! I know personaly of its success in treating prostate cancer in a few months! There are a few bashers of vitamin C but those that do rely on a few wrong assumptions or are promoted by those who lose profit by its success! IV vitamin C is approved by the NIH an establishment o ...   [retrieve this message]
        • I have been taking 20 grams of ascorbic acid crystal a day....   #58095   8y

I have been taking 20 grams of ascorbic acid crystal a day...should I buffer it? ... Can I buffer it with soda? how much?   [End]
          • You should check out the alkaline/acid pH forum read all of...   #61457   8y

You should check out the alkaline/acid pH forum read all of moreless’s posts! If your pH is in balance ascorbic is fine!   [End]
          • You can use baking soda (i.e. sodium bicarbonate) to prepar...   YoungLady   8y

You can use baking soda (i.e. sodium bicarbonate) to prepare your own sodium ascorbate. To whatever amount of vit. C you use, add half that amount of baking soda, in a cup. Then add a cup of water. CO2 bubbles will form, you can wait a minute or so for them to disappear and then drink the solution. It will not taste acidic at all, it has a pleasant slightly salty taste. If it still tastes acidic, you need to use more baking soda. ... You have to make this fresh every time, it loses its potency if left more than an hour.   [End]
        • Re: high dosages of C ??   #62033   8y

in another post recently i read that red peppers, or lime juice, or ...(heck can’t remeber) corrects the imbalances that may result from taking vitimin c thats not the in the full C complex. ... ... are those foods doing the same job as sodium ascorbate nuetralising overacidity? ... ...   [End]
    • Re: high dosages of Vitamin C ??   CaraParker   27mo

I knew there were a lot of positive effects of consuming vitamin-C in some form, mostly through orange juice, but I don’t know about overdosing on vitamin-C. I’ve read in medical journals how if you consume too much of one supplement your body doesn’t know what to do with the excess, and just throws it out (causes the runs, or vomit). I wouldn’t recommend overdosing on vitamin-C, but instead look for a supplement that can provide with the right amount that you need and deliver it in a fast efficient manner. Personally I take Altrient-C and love it! It really works with my crossfit workouts ...   [retrieve this message]
  • IV Vitamin C cures polio   Thorne   8y

... ... About 50 years ago, Dr. Frederick ... Klenner of North Carolina, cured ... 60 cases of polio by giving his ... patients intravenous doses of vitamin C. Klenner believed in ... giving massive doses of vitamin C ... -- up to 500 grams (500,000 mg) -- ... a day to people who were terminally ... ill. ... ... Here’s a passage from a book which ... describes how Doctor Klenner, in 1951, ... cured a 5 year-old girl who was stricken ... with polio: ... ... ”This child had already been paralyzed in both her lower legs for over four days! The right leg was completely ... flacid (limp), and the left leg was 85 ... percent flacid. Pain was no ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Image Embedded Re: Lipoic acid decreases the dose of vitamin C required to...   Rikki-Tikki-Tavi   8y

Cancer Adjuvant Therapy ... Vitamin A--offers protection against radiation induced tissue damage, down-regulates telomerase activity, and is involved at almost every juncture of cancer control Retinoids induce cell differentiation, control cancer growth and angiogenesis, repair precancerous lesions, prevent secondary carcinogenesis and metastasis, and act as an immunostimulant. After FAR therapy (5-fluorouracil-retinol palmitate with radiation and surgery), the disease-specific, 5-year survival was nearly 50% in various head and neck cancers (Yamamoto 2001). Retinoids, at pharmacological lev ...   [retrieve this message]
  • 100 year-old man shares vitamin c wisdom   RN Thorne   8y

100 YEAR-OLD MAN SHARES VITAMIN C HEALTH WISDOM ... ... He was on the team at the ”Manhattan Project” and is the author ... of”The Physics of Golf”. ... ... Theodore Jorge ... 4** H**** ... Lincoln, NE ... ... 26-Nov-03 ... ... Dear Sir or Madam as the case may be, ... ... The easiest thing for me to do is not to write this letter. But if you continue to read it I think you will understand why I have written it. This letter concerns vitally important ideas, probably far more than you can imagine. The calendar tells me that I am in my 99th year ( this is not a misprint ) and I must tell you a few things about myself. ... ... I a ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Theodore, I read your article and many others regarding vit...   jhunts   8y

Theodore, I read your article and many others regarding vitamin C and enjoyed them. I can pass on what little I know of vitamin C and take it for what its worth. My brother in law was diagnosed with stage 4 Glioblastoma multiforme brain tumor in Sept.05 which was inoperable. We tried an alternative clinic which did not work out. The tumor had grown to the point where he was operated on 2 weeks ago and about 30% was removed. Prior to the operation a local doctor gave him several infusions of Vit C in the 15-25 gram range. After he got the first one of 25 grams I was suprised at how much bet ...   [retrieve this message]
      • I had stage IIIB breast cancer a very aggressive (fast) for...   angelwingz   6y

I had stage IIIB breast cancer a very aggressive (fast) form. I wasn’t doing very well on the chemo treatment and thought my heart would fail on the third treatment. I was pretty much at deaths door. I had heard about vitamin infusions from another patient and the miracle it performed for her and so I found a doctor over the net that would give me a Vitamin C infusion. The vitamin C was a miracle for me. I went from deaths door to hardly ill at all with only one infusion before each chemo. I was up and laughing and was told my color was much better and my mood was much better. I wou ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Linus Pauling did not report the bone lesions caused   Deradune   8y

Viktoras Kulvinskas, a pioneer in the raw food movement, used to work for Linus Pauling. I am sorry I can only remember what he said (not where he said it or published it), but Viktoras said he quit working for him because he was upset that Pauling did not report the discovery in his own research that taking high dosages of vitamin C causes bone lesions. Since I learned that I do not take more than a gram of C per day. It was when people were taking something like 3+ grams per day that the bone lesions were discovered. Has anyone else heard about this?   [End]
      • Viktoras had nothing to do with the study and doubtfully ev...   #21862   4y

Viktoras had nothing to do with the study and doubtfully ever worked for him. ... ... The study says a lot of things that 100g comparable dosages in humans have a five fold decrease of cancer and then a bunch of other comparisons. ... ... I hardly think it’s reliable at all. However, the flip side of your point is that they did say that a diet of raw food caused the same decrease as the high 100g dosage. ... ... The big but is: ... ... When used together, the raw fruits and vegetables and vitamin C caused a remarkable 35-fold decrease in cancer incidence. ... ... So with the addition of Vitamin C raw food went fro ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Re: 100 year-old man shares vitamin c wisdom   naturehasallcures   7y

i know we can get enough vitamin c daily with natural foods! thats why we are missing the enzyme because we have plenty in the food around us so we dont have to create our own.. so we should keep it this way and use nature all the way! and by the way i am the younger generation and i am extremely in to health!   [End]
  • Vitamin C and Drug Addiction   Thorne   8y

The-Hypoascorbemia-Kwashiorkor Approach to Drug Addiction Therapy: A Pilot Study ... Alfred F. Libby 1 and Irwin Stone 2 ... 1 Address reprint requests to Dr. Alfred F. Libby. 520 West 17th Street, Santa Ana, California 92706. ... ... ... 2 1331 Charmwood Square, San Jose, CA, 95117. ... Presented at the Western Regional Seminar of the International Academy of Preventive Medicine, July 16, 1977, in San Francisco ... ... ... -------------------------------------------------------------------------------- ... ... Drug addictions, like cancer, are terrifying conditions to the victims because of the feelings of hopelessn ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Vitamin C Facts   #53449   8y

http://www.positivehealth.com/permit/Articles/Nutrition/vitc2.htm ... ... ... Myths and Facts ... ... ... Preface ... ... Foreword by Richard Passwater ... ... Introduction Vitamin C – Past, Present and Future ... ... Chapter 1 Vitamin C: The Difference between sickness and optimal health ... ... Chapter 2 Myths and Facts ... ... Chapter 3 Vitamin C and Ester-C metabolism and metabolites ... ... Chapter 4 Vitamin C – The immune empowerer ... ... Chapter 5 Vitamin C scavenges poisonous free radicals ... ... Chapter 6 Fighter of heart disease and diabetes ... ... Chapter 7 Vitamin C and arthritis ... ... Chapter 8 Vitamin C and cancer ... ... Chapter 9 Attack ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Re: 100 year-old man shares vitamin c health wisdom   MH   10y  C

Greetings, ... ... I was sent this HUGE list of forums to look over and I have little time and passed them all up until I came accross this one, I could not resist. ... ... Vitamin C?????????? A person received a Nobel Prize for vitamin rsearch and If I remember correctly, no one has ever seen a vitamin to this day! The real true vitamin dissappears about 7 minutes after the fruit/berry is separated from the earth or mother plant, in other words, it is dieing and must decay! ... ... Now the amazing thing is, after synthetic vitamins all 100% of them came into existance, the pathologist soon started seein ...   [retrieve this message]
    • 'Asorbic Acid is not Vitamin C' & Edgar Cayce on Alkaline/A...   Tracey   10y

Hi there! ... ... I just thought I’d add to this thread with a couple of articles that are along the same lines as MH here is talking about. ... ... First link is an article from http://www.thedoctorwithin.com site titled: Asorbic Acid not Vitamin C! (scroll to bottom) ... ... Second link is information that Edgar Cayce basically channeled regarding keeping an alkaline/acid balanced body. (we take in too many acids) ... ... love Tracey ... http://www.thedoctorwithin.com/index_fr.html?content=articles/index.html ... http://69.93.158.250/forums/m.asp?f=166&i=57 ...   [End]
      • Health equals an alkaline stomach and an acid stomach promo...   MH   10y

Health equals an alkaline stomach and an acid stomach promotes death to the cells is as old as the pyramids. Only those intterested in population control, introduce acids into the children. Fruits/berries all except prunes and blueberries provide natural vitamin C that scours the veins of garbage and is exhaled out the lungs leaving Natural Alkaline minerals to feed the furnace we call the human body. ... ... Alex Carrol was no doubt the greatest medical scientist of them all, his experiments will live for as long as medicine exist and Allex wrote that Medical Science ”GROPES IN THE DARKNESS” t ...   [retrieve this message]
        • Edgar Cayce   Tracey   10y

MH, ... ... Great reply, thanks! ... ... And, yessssss....I agree with you 100% re: Edgar Cayce - what a being he was! Have you read Kirkpatrick’s ”Edgar Cayce - an American Prophet”? It’s a pretty recent, very interesting biography. ... ... A couple of years ago I really started looking into all his health readings, making correlations...you’ve probably seen the database linked below...? ... ... He is a Pisces with 4 planets in Pisces - one way of showing how connected to the ’other non-material world’ he is - he could swim amidst the library of knowingness with ease...! ... ... love Tracey Edgar Cayce Reading Da ...   [retrieve this message]
          • Greetings, ... ... I added the web address to my favorites...   MH   10y

Greetings, ... ... I added the web address to my favorites. ... ... The sad thing is, most people had or have these same abilities, they just never knew it. The human body is so degenerated today that you don’t hear of these abilities as much. The medical books explains that almost 100 glands are dried up in today’s human body verses the bodies of those that had many such abilites. ... ... Blessings, ... MH   [End]
    • Re: 100 year-old man shares vitamin c health wisdom   Cyrulis   10y

MH, what a hogwash! ... Yet another balooney assault on ascorbic acid. What you have just told is nonsence! Ascorbic acid is acid and it is harmful for our bodies because it’s acid. It seems like a lecture to a 7- year old kid, not to us, conscious, self respecting individuals. ... This notion is disguisting I even can’t stand this. Our bodies make all sorts of acid for gazillion different reasons and we are still alive. How about let’s say retinoic acid? or many many other precious acid substances that we need. ... ... Or how about acetone? Yes that same terrible acetone that our bodies produce in m ...   [retrieve this message]
    • You are absolutely nuttier than a fruitcake. Nothing in you...   Barney Miller   8y

You are absolutely nuttier than a fruitcake. Nothing in your argument is substaniated by science. In fact, science destroys your nonsensical hypothesis. ... ... Welcome to ”The Twilight Zone”   [End]
      • Welcome Troll, what planet are you from? You’re english is ...   Thorn   8y

Welcome Troll, what planet are you from? You’re english is fine dont be afraid you’ll sound too foolish!   [End]
      • All the freaks that consume drugs. vitamin C, acids and met...   MH   8y

All the freaks that consume drugs. vitamin C, acids and metals and live long don’t mention their daily tortures and crippled bodies and these freaks pass on their diseases to their children and their grandchildren are born cripples and by the 3-4 generation they are all steril and Nature always has the last laugh. This is all very well documented in medical books of the past because the crazy ones that seek to destroy their bodies and trick others into their horror have been and always will be around. ... ... If anyone is so ignorant to introduce an acid into their pH 7.365 blood filled body in ...   [retrieve this message]
        • alkaline is the perfect environment for many types of bacte...   Thorn   8y

alkaline is the perfect environment for many types of bacteria 7.0 to 7.4 is a perfect environment for gonococcus, diptheria, B.abotus, meningococcus, Clostridium tetani, according to a study from the department of bacteriology in Pennsylvania, ... you should rethink your assumptions!   [End]
          • killing them with acid is as ignorant as believing bacteria...   MH   8y

killing them with acid is as ignorant as believing bacteria are out to get us. The human body is made up of 80% bacterial cells, you kill very many of these and you die in your own waste products, exactly what happens to those who consume metals. ... ... David Christopher at the School of Natural healing teaches this very simplisticly, the human waste ONLY goes away with the aid of bacteria, so these are considered the garbage men of the body, These bacteria make up 80% of the human body, human cells being larger than bacteria cells makes us look human. YOU KILL THESE GARBAGE MEN AND THE GARBAG ...   [retrieve this message]
            • yah know you can neutralize ascorbic acid vey easliy no one...   Thorn   8y

yah know you can neutralize ascorbic acid vey easliy no one has to run around with low or high ph, berries and citrus are acid the body deals fine with them! Besides whats the ph on citrus oils that are used as anti virals! ... Your cut and paste article was very informative but the part about the ”dead guy vibrating in a casket for a thousand years” was a little dramatic! Ah guruism, kind of an alpha dog thing! I see a resemblance to the tactics of the the ama using the fear factor, a tool of the extremist! Or someone with something to sell!   [End]
              • Today a young mother calls from PA, she was suckered into a...   MH   8y

Today a young mother calls from PA, she was suckered into a computerized test that is geared ”TO SALE” products from induced ”FEARS” the same tricks the MDs are taught in school. She was told her digestion was bad and she needed to buy these expensive enzymes, she lacked minerals and needed this and that, etc. the list was huge, she was scared silly that she must be ill, even though she is very young and has a beautiful healthy baby. She was told all the foods she could and could not eat based on what the computer had to say, she was sucked in and scared. She only submitted to the test bec ...   [retrieve this message]
                • I dont know what that has to do with ascorbic acid, but you...   Thorne   8y

I dont know what that has to do with ascorbic acid, but your the one bashing a substance that has great potential because you are filled with prejudged subjective viewpoints, If something works that you dont agree with let it be,like the ole saying goes, opinions are like a%%holes everybody has one, and applies here! ... ... http://curezone.com/forums/m.asp?f=400&i=1416with ...   [End]
                  • I do not want anyone promoting poisons here, so please take...   MH   8y

I do not want anyone promoting poisons here, so please take your acid forming habits elsewhere. ... ... MH   [End]
                    • Thats it ! Thats the best you can do, no references just fo...   Thorne   8y

Thats it ! Thats the best you can do, no references just folk tales and scare tactics, just your word against many famous scientist, one a noble prize winning chemist and thats all you have ! Are we to listen to some voice in the dark and deny all the healing and curing that vitamin c does ! ... You dont want any poisons on this forum! Listen, no one is telling you to take anything, no one is dictating to you! And beside is this site not Dushans? Doesnt he have the say so over who or what gets posted here! ... The cures are well documented just take the time to study them ,you may have missed so ...   [retrieve this message]
                      • Does a car kill a person when they are ran over? The scient...   MH   8y

Does a car kill a person when they are ran over? The scientific educated mind would have to see a human killed this way before they believe it, the person with a non/drug induced acid mind needs no scientific proofs, they can breathe freely with out the educated telling them how to do it correctly based on millions of dollars worth of tax payers money. Common sense is common sense, something some can’t understand now or ever, they can’t be helped. Anyone that wants to use drugs can go to the correct formum, this is not their place, they won’t get away with their pollution here! This is a N ...   [retrieve this message]
                        • Dear MH, ... I think I get your point about vit. C. But do ...   arthead   8y

Dear MH, ... I think I get your point about vit. C. But do we have a choice? ... In a cold climate we can not get enough vitamin C from natural sources the whole year through. Depending on the -local- food products - winter in Holland -, I probably would get scurvy. (I had latent-scurvy before). ... So I’m very lucky to be able to buy vitamin C (500 mg). ... There are other factors playing a role in effectness of vitamin C. ... Inside the body and outside the body. ... Two years ago I was eating a more than one kilogram oranges per day, but stil my gums were bleeding... Radiation of food happens. ... Inside th ...   [retrieve this message]
                          • this thread is pretty old, i would suggest you ask your qeu...   finallyfaith   8y

this thread is pretty old, i would suggest you ask your qeustion in the barefoot herbalist forum, which is MH’s regular forum. he only visited here to have an argument with thorn. ... ... ff   [End]
                          • Thanks for this post, it always allows me to say something,...   mh   8y

Thanks for this post, it always allows me to say something, even if many don’t or do like it. Dr. Hulda Clark uses MEGA/MEGA amounts of vitamin c and the chelation doctors inject it by the gallons over their lifetime, etc. Dr. Clark makes one very ,very important comment in her books that 99.99% over look, she states that ”ROSEHIPS” is the best Vitamin C, (it has the real stuff, not the white chemicals), but adds that it may be hard to acquire and then has to buy her chemical vitamin c which is extremely toxic to our pH, etc. ... ... I have enough Rosehips for the world and you can put it in ca ...   [retrieve this message]
                            • Thank you for reply, HM. ... I already looked for your poin...   arthead   8y

Thank you for reply, HM. ... I already looked for your point of view on one of your sites. ... I agree we better get the pure stuff -vitamin-C- from nature. ... I will do my shopping in nature in spring :-) when I can collect dandilons, roots, etc. ... I agree about rosehips and the highest vitamin C, but there must be more high vitamin-C containing plants/herbs/leaves and roots. I have to find out. ... Do you know ”Wildman” Steve Brill? He got arrested taking dandilons out of Central Park NY, 20 years ago and stil going strong. ... http://www.wildmanstevebrill.com/   [End]
                              • Dandilions can be food or a powerful cancer cure and one of...   mh   8y

Dandilions can be food or a powerful cancer cure and one of the most famous Amish herbs. It is also used by a MD in MI for cancer cure-all. ... ... It also works great on the kidneys, the liver and just about everything when used correctly. Christopher stated to kill the grass and let the dandilions live! ... ... No I have not heard of this man, I don’t look around on the internet anymore or keep up with those authors that are still alive! ... ... MH   [End]
                                • Dandilions can be food or a powerful cancer cure and one of...   arthead   8y

Thank you, MH ... ... ”No I have not heard of this man, I don’t look around on the internet anymore or keep up with those authors that are still alive!” ... ... How come? ...   [End]
                                • According to then 99 year old Theodore P. Jorgensen. He is ...   white tiger   8y

According to then 99 year old Theodore P. Jorgensen. He is the man that highly recommends ascorbic acid for everybody. ... ... It was also discovered that most animals produced there own ascorbic acid, but human beings, apes, monkeys, and guinea pigs, could not make any at all. ... The conclusion of the thinking on this problem was that the animals which could not make ascorbic acid had a genetic defect involving one enzyme which was lost millions of years ago because ascorbic acid was so easy to be obtained in the food then available.   [End]
                                  • Something about that just doesn’t make sense to me. Seems a...   mh   8y

Something about that just doesn’t make sense to me. Seems all us apes must be lacking this white chemical that has killed billions prematurely and added to most foods that make people look twice their age. ... ... ”IF” your theory is correct, it would make sense that I am too stupid to understand, because I am lacking so much acid that I can’t understand common sense. My kids must be the stupidest kids in school and runts amongst the healthy children. ... ... My 13 year old sees math in the air in front of him and has dumb founded all his teachers to point. My 7 year old is the tuffest kid on the so ...   [retrieve this message]
                            • Today a young mother calls from PA, she was suckered into a...   arthead   8y

It could be I made a mistake in reply, so I try this one for sure.   [End]
        • you are right!! and why cant people see that there are high...   naturehasallcures   7y

you are right!! and why cant people see that there are high vitamin c fruits everywhere! thats why we dont naturaly make absorbic acid like many other animals because the foods around us give us plenty!   [End]
    • Re: IS ASCORBIC ACID GOOD FOR YOU?   Rikki-Tikki-Tavi   8y

IS ASCORBIC ACID GOOD FOR YOU? ... For a variety of financial and political reasons, ascorbic acid has been deemed "vitamin C." But actually, ascorbic acid is only the antioxidant factor of a nutritional complex that contains a myriad of nutrients all rolled up into one big ball that we call the Vitamin C Complex. ... This nutritional complex is the real vitamin C because it is exactly as found in nature. Ascorbic acid is never found isolated in nature and serves only to protect the whole Vitamin C Complex from degradation. It is much like a preservative in processed foods, pro ...   [retrieve this message]
      • It is easier to just say the vitamin C in lemons/oranges is...   MH   8y

It is easier to just say the vitamin C in lemons/oranges is real and helps restore health and the medical scam of calling chemicals vitamins to steal money from sick people pretty well says all I need to hear. The story did take allot of effort, so I added it to my testimony list. ... ... MH   [End]
    • Re: 100 year-old man shares vitamin c health wisdom   UserX   8y

I took a vitamin C pill once and it made me feel pretty good, like I wanted to laugh. ...   [End]
      • You may be laughing in your acidic body today, but the day ...   MH   8y

You may be laughing in your acidic body today, but the day will come when your Immune System will stand up and attempt to save your life and it will take the strongest chemo they have to stop it. Living in the sterilized body is the biggest trap that has the biggest penalty to pay. Your bones are hollow as you pee them down the drain, etc., etc., etc. ... ... You pass extreme disease to the next generation’s children. The trap you bost of has killed millions of innocent babies and the undertaker won’t have to do much to your steril body. ... ... Good Luck, ... MH   [End]
    • vitamin c article with references from the noble prize winn...   flinttrucker   8y

vitamin c article with references from the noble prize winners: ... ... http://thedoctorwithin.com/index_fr.php?page=articles/whole_food_vitamins.php ... ... a must read for this debate!   [End]
      • It is this simple; ... ... Vitamins are electricity (sunsh...   MH   8y

It is this simple; ... ... Vitamins are electricity (sunshine) within the plant that gives the plant life. ... ... Vitamin C is but one of many names given. All vitamins die when the plant/fruit etc. is removed from the soil or mother plant and if you wait 7 minutes the life has returned to the air (God). Life is in the air for all that has life. ... ... The fools that use chemical acids or rock minerals and pass them off as vitamins have KILLED billions of people prematurely, this was discussed by REAL DOCTORS as they watched people die after vitamins were produced as a result of the Nobel Prize. What i ...   [retrieve this message]
        • man dude you are talking out of your butt! what cave did yo...   #61457   8y

man dude you are talking out of your butt! what cave did you crawl out of? vitamin c kills lol do you work for the establishment? if vitamin c kills put up some documentation or keep your toxic talk to yourself!   [End]
          • MH is not ”talking out of his butt.” You gotta read this a...   flinttrucker   8y

MH is not ”talking out of his butt.” You gotta read this article which explains the facts about asorbic acid: ... ... http://thedoctorwithin.com/index_fr.php?page=articles/whole_food_vitamins.php ... ... asorbic acid is not vitamin c. 90% of all vitamin c produce in the US is made by Hoffman-LaRoche, one of the world’s biggest drug manufacturers. This article has all the references you need.   [End]
          • An easy experiment, buy your drug your calling Vitamin C an...   MH   8y

An easy experiment, buy your drug your calling Vitamin C and consume 1/4 pound for a meal, have your surviving realitives post your results. I have no use for drug users and those who consume vitamin c powders don’t hang around this forum long, they seek their own kind where they can find comfort with other drug users. ... ... MH   [End]
            • MH, I understand and agree with your view on C, but there i...   YoungLady   8y

MH, I understand and agree with your view on C, but there is a huge difference between explaining to people why ascorbic acid is not vit. C, and calling them drug users. You are insulting people for no reason, people who might be suffering and doing all they can to heal, and that is why they are here on this forum. Do you think they will listen to you more if you insult them? Do you think you will help them better if you call them drug users? Maybe you do know more than most people here, so you can offer your knowledge to others in a respectful manner. Sending them your positive energy and ...   [retrieve this message]
              • The MH WAY ... ... WHY pick on vitamin C only, all vitamin...   MH   8y

The MH WAY ... ... WHY pick on vitamin C only, all vitamin users are drug users as are cold medicines chemo products! BUT those who choose vitamin C because of the frauds that promote making the body acid, have no use here and need to go elswhere. The same for all who promote metals for health, such as silver,gold,mercury, etc. ... ... Life depends on an alkaline blood system, NONE of GOD’s creation that has the life in the blood depends on an acid system to live. ... ... METALS: The finer the metals the more it tricks the body into allowing them into the blood stream, once in, your kidneys are shot and ...   [retrieve this message]
                • have no use here and need to go elswhere.?????????? ... .....   #61457   8y

have no use here and need to go elswhere.?????????? ... ... No one is going anywhere by your command my friend , seems your lack of understanding and one side of the coin rant must have a personal agenda behind it! Could it be that using Vitamin C works and of course takes a sale out of your pocket! ... Vitammin c a vital nutrient for most americans who suffer from subclinical scurvy can reverse disease if used properly, which you abviously know little about!   [End]
                  • n/t   #25274   8y

... ... http://www.thedoctorwithin.com/index ... ... read Chapter ”Ascorbate-Acid is not Vit.C ... ... ...   [End]
                    • Re: 100 year-old man shares vitamin c health wisdom   #61457   8y

LOL! Yah the almighty MH,, who cares! But watching him lose it is funny! Check out the UT debate forum, hilarious! For a guy who claims to have a patent on health he sure doesnt exhibit it very well! Seems he needs a doctor! The world is filled with guru wannabees, he’s just one more in the pile! I see him crying to people(groupies) to buy his stuff, the urgency he expresses is not in support of anyone but himself!   [End]
                  • Your the one that needs to find a place where you can have ...   MH   8y

Your the one that needs to find a place where you can have fellowship with fellow vitamin c junkies. I don’t allow people to come to ths forum and try to deceive people. If you can’t understand drug use, then you need to seek another place than here, we don’t use drugs here or let drug pushers invade.I don’t expect acid people to understand, low pH people have little control left. ... ... MH   [End]
                    • MH, are you aware that this is not your forum? The post whe...   #4957   8y

MH, are you aware that this is not your forum? The post where you are flinging insults and name calling appeared on the Vitamin C debate forum. This is exactly the place where people are encouraged to post their opinions. You may have the power to insult, call names, hide, delete or ban people who do not agree with you on your forum, but you have no right to try and censor anyone here just because they don’t agree with you. THIS IS A DEBATE FORUM!!!!!! ... All different opinions can be voiced. This is a repeat of the whole UT fiasco a while back. Not all of Curezone is about you.   [End]
                      • I only answer those who send to my e-mail, If they sent the...   MH   8y

I only answer those who send to my e-mail, If they sent them from a forum other than my forum, then that is their tuff luck, no one from other forums has any business sending me e-mails. I don’t bother ever looking on other forums. Hopefully someones little game at least saved a few lives in the process. The MH forum seeks to keep it natural and that means the use of herbs, breathing, sun gazing, water, etc. and no metals in any shape/form, not sure if that is why it has been the largest forum in the past 9 months. ... ... I was a victim of the Vitamin C hype years ago and even purchased tapes, ...   [retrieve this message]
                      • I only answer those who send to my e-mail, If they sent the...   MH   8y

I only answer those who send to my e-mail, If they sent them from a forum other than my forum, then that is their tuff luck, no one from other forums has any business sending me e-mails. I don’t bother ever looking on other forums. Hopefully someones little game at least saved a few lives in the process. The MH forum seeks to keep it natural and that means the use of herbs, breathing, sun gazing, water, etc. and no metals in any shape/form, not sure if that is why it has been the largest forum in the past 9 months. ... ... I was a victim of the Vitamin C hype years ago and even purchased tapes, ...   [retrieve this message]
                        • Look, I don’t want to argue with you, I just hate to see yo...   #4957   8y

Look, I don’t want to argue with you, I just hate to see you looking and sounding like a complete idiot. When you post something on another forum just don’t check the boxes on the bottom that says receive e-mail notifications, both for reply and thread. That way you can simply concentrate on your own forum. This is an old old thread that was recently reactivated on the Vitamin C debate forum, a forum that was formed largely because of your negative and insulting posts to those who believe in Vitamin C. By the way, your forum is not the largest, its # 3 last I looked, and that is thanks to ...   [retrieve this message]
                          • There have been fools before that send direct to my e-mail ...   MH   8y

There have been fools before that send direct to my e-mail and when I respond it goes back to their forum, etc. when I had assumed it went back to the MH forum. Don’t worry about me looking foolish, the ones consuming the drugs are foolish enough for us all. I don’t have time to play theit stupid little games and don’t expect much common sense from low pH victims. ... ... MH   [End]
                            • MH my god ,dont you understand what people are trying to te...   #61457   8y

MH my god ,dont you understand what people are trying to tell you? you have to disengage your notification options, no one is sending you e mails, if you cant disengage them ask the webmaster to help you! ... ... MH will be notified if you reply to this message! ... MH will be notified if you reply to any message in this thread! ... ... ... This is what is on you posts, these need to be disengaged unless you want to keep recieving them! do you get it ?   [End]
                            • Vitamin c can be more then just ascorbic acid by itself! An...   stridar   8y

Vitamin c can be more then just ascorbic acid by itself! And I dont know too many people who take ascobate acid without takin minerals as well! So the pH scare is another one of you scare tactics to sell your products!Vitamin c used properly cures!   [End]
                              • White acid powders passed off as Vitamin C is a lie, fake a...   mh   8y

White acid powders passed off as Vitamin C is a lie, fake as fake comes, something only drug use can believe in and free choice of anyone. Vitamins or drugs as they should be called, (because they are all toxic)are freely made available cheaply to all. ... ... Unlike those selling vitamins, the use of pH paper tells the truth. WHEN you are fasting for 2 weeks plus and your saliva and urine are above 6.5 or best at 7, then your in great shape. Dr. Hulda Clark told the truth when she wrote: ”I have never had luck with raising the pH or been succesful at raising the reb blood cell count”. WHY? Bec ...   [retrieve this message]
                                • I take vitamin C and my pH is balanced, urine 6.5 to 6.8 an...   stridar   8y

I take vitamin C and my pH is balanced, urine 6.5 to 6.8 and saliva 7.0 to 7.8 ! One just has to have the wisdom to use it properly! It actually is the acid or cation that balances alkiline or anion! Its not hard to do It s inexpensive and causes no harm to the body ! I think the fear tactics used against it by the establishment and others selling a product is a scam!   [End]
                                  • This was the same with me. I use two grams of sodium ascorb...   hopinso   8y

This was the same with me. I use two grams of sodium ascorbate powder in the alkalizing green drink I make, and the added vitamin C does not lower my pH. What is your opinion on ascorbate minerals, have you ever taken them? My Naturopath gave me some to take a couple of years ago to see if they would help my chronic fatigue. At the time I was doing a lot of things and getting better, so I don’t really know how much the mineral ascorbates or ascorbate minerals (I can’t remember which)helped. It would seem like a good combination though.   [End]
                                  • Dr. Hulda Clark has her readers put vitamin C in the Walnut...   mh   8y

Dr. Hulda Clark has her readers put vitamin C in the Walnut Dewormer BECAUSE it turns the liquid acid and the walnut only stablizes in an acid solution. Drinks and foods of all kinds is loaded with Vitamin C to make it steril and have a long shelf life. ... ... Now you say you can take an acid like this and maintain an alkaline body... Dr. John R. Christopher and The School of Natural healing and my pH paper tells me differant, it also goes against the laws of pH, the laws of the Human digestive organs and does harm to the pancreas, stomach, intestines, blood, bones and every cell of the human ...   [retrieve this message]
                                    • Well glad to see your finally being more reasonable! Many p...   stridar   8y

Well glad to see your finally being more reasonable! Many people have had huge success with vitamin C as I have !There are many facets to a jewel you just have to bring it in the light!   [End]
                                      • You have to remember, I use to sale the Dr. Hulda Clark vit...   mh   8y

You have to remember, I use to sale the Dr. Hulda Clark vitamin C as well as many other forms of Vitamin C cystals, been there and done that and after the schooling on such things and seeing the pH paper experiemnts on my own body, I won’t be going back to vitamins of any kind, but everyone has the choice to self-experiment and prove or dissprove anything for them selves. ... ... MH   [End]
                                        • Try   Lapis   8y

...a whole food vitamin c such as Pure Radiance made from Camu Camu berries and Amla berries. It has all the helper ingredients in its whole (non processed) form.   [End]
                                          • All fine and dandy if you are a rich man! I get over a mont...   stridar   8y

All fine and dandy if you are a rich man! I get over a months supply for 16 bucks and it consists of calcium ascorbate, potassium ascorbate,magnesium ascorbate and zinc ascorbate ! Its a fine product and is well balanced! These so called natural products come with a huge pricetag ! ... ... ~Stridar~   [End]
                                            • All fine and dandy if you are a rich man! I get over a mont...   Lapis   8y

Perhaps you could ’stride’ to Peru. ;-) ... ... A nice little hemp..adobe abode and a rainforest full of treats. ...   [End]
                                              • Well actually I have a white pine in my back yard the needl...   stridar   8y

Well actually I have a white pine in my back yard the needles a great source of vitamin c! But then I would still have to get the alkalizing minerals to create the balance! Actually the blend is a convenience but a good one and a bottle last me a long time because i dont take it every day usually when stressed or need quick energy! But I dont bash it and many dont have access to wild herbs and plants! Some dont have it so lucky like you and I Lapis! What about all those poor people who live in NEW YORK CITY!   [End]
                                          • REAL Vitamin C is an ELECTRICAL SUBSTANCE that is gone with...   mh   8y

REAL Vitamin C is an ELECTRICAL SUBSTANCE that is gone within 7 minutes after the fruit has been picked from the tree/bush. ... ... Berries with a live seed within is the next best to fresh picked. ... ... Wheat grass is a good example; It will cure most anything with drank with in 7 minutes after it was cut; because it has a + electrical charge (Vitamins). ... ... Fruits are the ONLY dead Vitamin C to consume when the live is not available. ... ... Metalic Chemical/Powders can NEVER pass as Vitamin C, these powders NEVER had Vitam iin C to begin with. The Powders that are Plant do have nutrition to them when ...   [retrieve this message]
                                            • ”Avoid ROCK minerals, they cause old age view death to the ...   stridar   8y

”Avoid ROCK minerals, they cause old age view death to the veins.” ... Ask the Hunza’s! They live healthfully into thier 100s! They drink rock minerals right from the glacial waters that is thier only source of water! Each quart contains 17,000 mgs of calcium in rock form! They drink up to four quarts a day! That is 68grams of rock minerals a day! ... And once again your misinformation suits you to promote your highly expensesive snake oils! ... I can buy a pound of calcium hydroxide for 4 dollars and will last me for years and avoid spending a fortune on your unreliable gimmick filled produts Mh ! ...   [retrieve this message]
                                              • Some how 90% of the story is always left out. ... ... The ...   mh   8y

Some how 90% of the story is always left out. ... ... The hunza people like many native people that live well past 100-200 all have 1 thing in common: FRUIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! These fruits cleanse the body and provide REAL VITAMIN C. ... ... The ROCK in their SURFACE WATER is large and passed through their intestinal tracts just like eating rocks should. Your $4 a pound man made drug/poison is designed small, forces the stomach/pancreas to over react, lowers the pH and forces the blood to rob the calcium from the bones/heart because it enters the blood stream where it does the real damage. ... ... Take a l ...   [retrieve this message]
                                                • lol your a joke with your mythologies! Show me these health...   stridar   8y

lol your a joke with your mythologies! Show me these healthy 250yr old people or quit using myths as an excuse for ignorance!   [End]
                                                  • The books I trust the most have the stories/histories, your...   mh   8y

The books I trust the most have the stories/histories, your going to believe what you want to believe and thats everyone’s choice. I just think this is the best thread ever to prove the use or over use of vitamin C proves my point. The more acid a person is, the more the truth seems life false and false seems like truth. ... ... mh   [End]
                                                    • Yes the fact the you work around lead all day should make y...   stridar   8y

Yes the fact the you work around lead all day should make you an expert on being acidic! ... You read some book that nobody else has, and expect others to be totally in agreement with what this book says and if they dont they have an acid pH! lololololol! ... You make these generalized off the wall bizzaro statements and expect to be taken seriously! Do you think all the years of breathing lead fumes could possibly have your thinkng abilities a little bit acidic and polluted! ... You think you can decifer someones pH by how much they disagree with your delusional statements! ... If its not bad enough ...   [retrieve this message]
                                                      • Hopefully people now realize why the world is so crazy. Vit...   mh   8y

Hopefully people now realize why the world is so crazy. Vitamin C is added to many drinks and foods to make the food/drink unfit for bacteria to live upon. The people consume this and then others choose to take even more and more and before you know it, we are in the days of Noah excellerated by things like vitamin C acids. No wonder people must lock their homes up and avoid strangers. ... ... Not one person has to take the advice of anyone, all they need to do to prove or dissaprove of the drug called Vitamin C is to take their pH and then consume the acid and see how it lowers their pH and if ...   [retrieve this message]
                                                        • Like I said if one understands how to utilize vitamin c ins...   stridar   8y

Like I said if one understands how to utilize vitamin c instead of just bashing it and making unsubstantial claims about vitamin c, knows it does’nt not lower pH levels! I am living proof or that ! It wasnt so difficult to understand the concept but one does have to have an open non dogmatic and know it all attitude! ... Those who beleive they understand and know everything are usually the most delusional! ... Its so easy for someone who has experienced the benifits of a protocal to spot a negative know it all egocentric mind! ... As i have told you before ! I know what my pH levels are through out ...   [retrieve this message]
                                                          • When a human consumes acid or the stomach makes acid, the o...   mh   8y

When a human consumes acid or the stomach makes acid, the only way to neutrailize that acid before it enters the intestines is to have enough alkaline reserve minerals as well as great pancreatic function and even then, odds are your burning holes in your small intestines as well as pulling calcium out of your blood/bones in an effort to keep the acids from killing you. The longer a person does such things, the more the damage and quicker they will appear aged. ... ... It is as simple as ”I” do not use or like the use of Vitamin C powders for my family, what anyone else does is completely up to ...   [retrieve this message]
                                                        • Re: Slaves   R hopinso   8y

A person with low pH has a hard time understanding simple facts, vitamin c is a drug of choice because it makes the population more like slaves. ... ... Slaves are not created by vitamin usage, slavery generally results when people cease to think for themselves and blindly follow a self declared leader or guru who declares he is the sole source of truth. Freedom comes from having an open mind and a willingness to learn and experiment. For those of us who have tried vitamin C and take steps to insure that proper body pH is maintained through good diet and supplements as needed, know through expe ...   [retrieve this message]
                                                          • SLAVES are created in MANY WAYS, the more toxic, the more t...   mh   8y

SLAVES are created in MANY WAYS, the more toxic, the more the SLAVE. ... ... VITAMIN USE is a STRONG example of slavery or ”DUMBING” down the ones using such purified metals, their symptoms creep up slowly upon them and they rarely ever realize what they have done. These same type of purified metals are sprayed in the air, added to water and food as well used in germ warfare. ... ... Blessings, ... MH   [End]
                                                            • SLAVES are created in MANY WAYS, the more toxic, the more t...   muad_dib   8y

blind acceptance to anything posted on the internet can be added to that.   [End]
                                                              • Excellent Hopinso! I concur! Simply put if one tries someth...   mh   8y

Much of what is proclaimed as truth; over time can be anything but. ... ... MH   [End]
                                                                • ... ”Much of what is proclaimed as truth; over time can be ...   stridar   8y

... ”Much of what is proclaimed as truth; over time can be anything but.” ... ... ... Oh brilliant! Resorting to old cliches. But perhaps you should heed these words yourself, pull the blinders of personal bias off and look around mh there is much out there you do not understand, your narrow perception and closed mind only hold you and your sheep back!   [End]
                                                                  • Maybe 8 years ago I was a sucker for Vitamin C, I learned b...   mh   8y

Maybe 8 years ago I was a sucker for Vitamin C, I learned better, so will never go backwards. I almost was a sucker for Silver Water, but even Clark warned about swallowing the stuff and I seen enough people getting ill on it that THANK GOD I never swallowed any of it and won’t go backwards on that issue either. Tried Vitamins thanks to Dr. Hulda Clark and allot of money making authors and thankfully I won’t go backwards on that issue either. ... ... YES, I will be a victim again and again and again, I will try things people write about, but Once I have tried it, learned for my self, made my ow ...   [retrieve this message]
                                                                    • You are a complete joke mh ,you are the one trying to tell ...   stridar   8y

You are a complete joke mh ,you are the one trying to tell people what to do, not I ! I am only defending others rights to do what they think is best ,you are the negative force! This really exhibits your lack of comprehension in this debate! ... So eight years ago you tried vitamin and had no concept of how to use it properly ... I could care less what you chose to do and even though I have dropped hints as to how to utilize vitamin c in the proper manner I will not even try to impress you with its proper use! your dogma is too thick for me even to attempt that!   [End]
                                                                      • I would expect this from anyone who has consumed acids for ...   mh   8y

I would expect this from anyone who has consumed acids for a period of time. I think most who read this forum understand the use of acids leads to these conclusions and there are millions of victims thanks to bad scientist/authors sponsored by chemical companies. ... ... MH   [End]
                                                          • Sheep   stridar   8y

Excellent Hopinso! I concur! Simply put if one tries something with good results go for it and support it,,, if it fails you give it up! To those who never try, how can thier opinion be worthy! ... ... ~Stridar~ ...   [End]
                                        • Re: 100 year-old man shares vitamin c health wisdom   angelwingz   6y

My God. Now at least you sound more reasonable. Jeez.   [End]
                    • By the way, are you ill? You seem a bit off balance. Have...   angelwingz   6y

By the way, are you ill? You seem a bit off balance. Have you been check on by a psychiatrist?   [End]
            • I’m sorry, but I have to say that you sound like a very ugl...   angelwingz   6y

I’m sorry, but I have to say that you sound like a very ugly person. ... ... Vitamin C infusions saved my life. My chemo treatment was killing me, putting me into the hospital and straining my heart. I was at deaths door, and one treatment, only one treatment before my next chemo, (the one I thought was going to be my last because I thought was sure I would be dead) and I was a whole new person. I am very angry that the doctors did not tell me about this therapy and I almost didn’t make it because of that. You sound very angry. Sorry for that.   [End]
    • thank you for sharing this!!! we need more like you on this...   naturehasallcures   7y

thank you for sharing this!!! we need more like you on this earth! some of the wosrst people on this earth are the scientist, and fda of our own government!! and you are damn right about those chemi trails!! more people need to research this! if they werent so secret than we would atleast here about the pollution they cause , but no that gets cut off! ne ways do u know much about soy? ive heard this and that , so ide enjoy your opinion!   [End]
    • I ’m lost..... ... Should we eat citrus fruit to get viamin...   MrsLivia   4y

I ’m lost..... ... Should we eat citrus fruit to get viamin C or are they bad ? ... ... I don’t uderstand, we need vitamin C throught foods right ?   [End]

Filter Messages: order by

Selected Ads from CureZone Sponsors: Become a Sponsor

VIP

Did you poop today?
All natural constipation relief!
I regained my life!
I no longer worry about having Herpes outbreaks
High Blood Pressure?
3 easy exercises drop blood pressure below 120/80 as soon as today
Proven Candida Diet
The Only Legitimate Diet for Treating Candida in 30 Days

PLAT

Liver Cleanse
Eliminate any foreign substances that may be trapped in your liver.
Clark Parasite Cleanse
Dr. Hulda Clark’s Parasite Cleanse with herbs (wormwood, cloves, black...

GOLD

Proven medical anti-diabetic benefits
Electrolyzed drinking water significantly reduces blood...
Utopia Silver Supplements
Enhance Nutrient Absorption with Digestive Enzymes- Bromelain, Enzy...
Destroy Parasites Quickly
Learn How to Destroy Parasites And Be Free of Your Unbearable Sympt...

GOLD

Get 5% off Right Now!
Get 5% off anything in our homeopathic health store using the coupon co...
Medically Proven Anti-Cancer Benefits
Medical researchers confirm electrolyzed reduced water ...
Parasites!
Possibly millions are living within you right now!
Natural Cancer Remedies

SILVER

Lugol’s Iodine Free S&H
J.Crow’s® Lugol’s Iodine Solution. Restore lost reserves.
Bad Breath Cure
Bad Breath Cure
The Tesla Shield™
Transformational Technology For Mind Body And Soul.
The Krill Miracle™
Concentrated Omega 3, 6 & 9, Many Times More Powerful than Fish Oil

Back To Top How many people click on the sponsord links? Become a Sponsor

Add This Forum To Your Favorites!

Share:  Facebook  MySpace  Digg  Reddit  StumbleUpon  Furl this page  Delicious  BlinkList  dzone  Simpy.com  Fark.com  BlogMarks  Wists.com  Google

Translate This Page:

French    German    Spain    Italian    Dutch    Russian    Portuguese    Japanese    Korean    Arabic    Chinese Simplified

Challenge the message and not the messenger!
The first person to resort to name calling and personal attacks automatically loses the debate!
Personal attack is often the best indication that the writer knows his logic is flawed and therefore tries to deflect attention by attacking the opponent, instead of attacking the arguments of the opponent.

241 messages, 34 topics, topics per page limited to: 40, average number of messages per page: 241, 1 pages,  384,813 page views

"Write down the advice of him who loves you, though you like it not at present."
~ English proverb

Image Galler Vitamin C Deb. Image Gallery         Image Galler Last 30 Uploads

Google Ads

Medianet Ads

Google Ads

Google Ads

Donate to CureZone

Guest Book - Liver Flush FAQ - News - Link Exchange - Add URL - How To Exchange Links? - About Global Directory

Terms of Service - Privacy Policy - Spam Policy - Disclaimer - Guidelines & Rules - Forum Trolls - Fair use notice

Staff's pages:  Owen - Wrenn - Maya

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - About - Donors - Stats

Copyright 2014  curezone.org

fetched in 3.69 sec at 4/25/2014 12:11:07 AM, requested by 23.23.2.137, referred by http://curezone.org/forums/f2.asp?f=661 , requested 1 pages during this session, y=25