CureZone.org   Educating Instead of Medicating Like CureZone website on Facebook
Home > Forums11254 visitors online now Add To Favorites Log On    Join/Sign Up    User Finder   Inbox New
The Best Favorites

Newsletter:

Search:
Forums BLogs FAQ Images Health Diseases Diet Foods Cleanse Convert

Sylvia Browne Discussion Forum

Read This First:  Success  Educational  Failed  Warning  BSA  RN  ALL R  ~BSA  ~RN  RRR  RR  Image Embedded  Video Embedded Audio Embedded   Images   Description   Books   Sylvia Browne Official Site   Rules
 417,013 page views     469 messages     82 topics     2 pages
Post New Topic  Post new topic message to this forum by using a plain text editor  Post new topic message to this forum by using advanced HTML text editor called FCK  Post new topic message to this forum by using advanced HTML text editor called Tiny MCE 

Original Forum Layout     Add To Favorites!
Last Message
5mo ago
Search:   Top 300
Forum: Sylvia Browne     All Forums 
Like Sylvia Browne Discussion on Facebook.com
Challenge the message and not the messenger!
The first person to resort to name calling and personal attacks automatically loses the debate!
Personal attack is often the best indication that the writer knows his logic is flawed and therefore tries to deflect attention by attacking the opponent, instead of attacking the arguments of the opponent.
Page 2 of 2
1   2    

• Renowned psychic, bestselling author Sylvia Browne dies at ...   LCD   5mo  C

Renowned psychic, bestselling author Sylvia Browne dies at 77 ... By Greg Botelho, CNN ... ... November 21, 2013 -- Updated 0329 GMT (1129 HKT) ... ... ... (CNN) -- Renowned psychic Sylvia Browne -- a leader in the paranormal world who appeared regularly on television and radio and also wrote dozens of top-selling books -- died Wednesday in a northern California hospital, according to her website. ... ... She was 77. ... ... A believer in reincarnation as well as God, Browne conducted thousands of hypnotic regressions and hundreds of trance sessions to help people around the world, according to her official biogra ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Sylvia Browne has passed away.   gypsy13princess   5mo

Sylvia Browne passed away Wednesday, November 20 at 7:10 am in Good Samaritan Hospital in San Jose, Cal. surrounded by Family & Friends. ... ... ... http://sylviabrowne.com ... ... ... ”Death is a graduation of the Soul.”   [End]
  • Excellent book for Sylvia Browne's fans   alwayson4   5y

Practical Psychic Self-Defense by Robert Bruce ... ... Fits perfectly within her teachings. Much broader scope than the title suggests.   [End]
    • I must disagree about Sylvia Browne. ... On October 6, 2002...   texastig   4y

I must disagree about Sylvia Browne. ... On October 6, 2002, eleven year old Shawn Hornbeck disappeared while riding his bike to a friend’s house in Richwood, Missouri. His anguished parents went on Montel’s TV show on February 24, 2003, to try to learn from “psychic” Sylvia Browne what might have happened to their son. Playing the odds as usual, she told them Shawn was dead (”is no longer with us”), and followed this with several guesses about where his body would be found (in a “wooded area”). ... ... Fortunately, as you may have heard on the news this weekend, Shawn and another boy who went mis ...   [retrieve this message]
  • sylvia browne   #109369   5y

Sylvia browne is a fraud! Her predictions are just that! She has absolutely no credibility whatsoever. Those that believe her are fools.   [End]
  • Sylvia Browne   #109369   5y

I think Sylvia Browne is a fraud! She is never right. Her predictions are just that, predictions!   [End]
    • As for Sylvia Browne....no, she is not a fake or fraud. ......   #154426   22mo

As for Sylvia Browne....no, she is not a fake or fraud. ... ... Her psychic abilities are genuine, of course, her spiritual awareness and ego is clearly in need of a little work. ... ... ... But then, who of us are not in need of this type of inner growth, aye? ... ... ... Some people just give negative opinions or degrading statements and others have a need to search out the truth and still others feel it is more important to find the beauty in all things...which one are you? ... ... ...   [End]
  • El PRESIDENTE: OBAMA   gypsy13princess   6y

... Well, the beginning of her prediction has begun. ... ... Recall that Obama is going to suffer a heart attack while in his term in office. ... ... *** ... ... Just when there is something new in the horizon- something has to happen. ... ... Prompts one to say things like- only the good die young... ... ... Kinda liked this fellow. ... ... *** ... ... His numerology numbers have the 16/7- which mean ^^fall from a high place^^. ... ... Numerologist Tania G. recently stated the his grandmother, who passed away from ... ... cancer had the 16/7 numbers as well. ... ... *** ... ... What does it all mean- Everything that is written ( i.e. in Heaven) ...   [retrieve this message]
  • vote for sylvia!   #105275   6y

The sylvia-haters are at it again! ... ... I found a website that talks about Montel Williams new show. It has a poll if Sylvia should be allowed on the show. ... ... A couple sylvia-hating boards have posted the link and are stuffing the ballot box. The poll is 90% against sylvia. Can you help? ... ... ... http://tvseriesfinale.com/articles/the-montel-williams-show-host-already-eyeing-a-comeback/ ... ...   [End]
  • I want to meet her   NovaGirl   6y

I need to meet this Sylvia... Real or not... I am truly interested.   [End]
    • Just go to her website. ... I hope you have the money. ... ...   lilpolock   6y

Just go to her website. ... I hope you have the money. ... I understand she’s expensive.   [End]
    • Hi Nova girl: ... ... ... ... ... That is good. Always...   #154426   22mo

Hi Nova girl: ... ... ... ... ... That is good. Always be open to others’ opinions and thoughts but, always TRUST your own inner spirit. ... ... Listen to your feelings and inner voice, it will always tell you the truth, even if others are trying to convince you of the opposite. ... ... There will always be haters in forums and websites...it is a clear indication that these few members are merely refusing to express honor and respect with a clear, examining and ’un-biased’ attitude and choose instead to express their lack of awareness and lack of intelligence. ... ... ... If you feel you have a need to investigate a ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Presidential Prediction   gypsy13princess   6y

Sylvia has given the following bold prediction. If it’s true- WOW. ... ... ... In Sylvia’s own words: ... ... ... I predict the President elected sometime after 2008 will die in office from a heart attack. The Vice President who will finish their term will have an unpopular and mistaken intention to declare war on North Korea. By that time, North Korea will have weapons of mass destruction. In the middle of efforts to declare war, I predict the Vice President will be assassinated. ... ... ... ... There will be a worldwide investigation into the Vice President’s death with both pleasant and unpleasant surprises. ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Hey little princess ... ... I just read another prediction...   joaniee   6y

Hey little princess ... ... I just read another prediction that the president will be McCain but that like sylvia there will be an assassination but this will put Sarah Palin as the president ... ... Interesting stuff ... ... If it went the other way Joe Biden would be president ... ... I don’t claim to have any of the political nuamces on the differences to which the VP’s presidency would make? ... ... Bu there was something of interest, and that is that John McCain has been practically a shoe in, he hasn’t put the campaigning in that Obama has not the fundraising etc (of cours ehis wife is a factor) ... ... It seems ...   [retrieve this message]
      • Hi, ... ... Can I ask you who gave this prediction? ... ...   gypsy13princess   6y

Hi, ... ... Can I ask you who gave this prediction? ... ... Also, if you go to taniagabrielle.com, in the Blog section, then archived for February 2008- ... ... you’ll read that the next office of the president belongs to a Democrat.  This is Obama. ... ... The day he accepted the presidential nomination was the same day (different year) that Martin Luther King gave ... ... his famous "I have a dream..." speech." It seems that he will be the one. ... ... ... ... Sylvia knows who it will be but for her it’s secondary to the fact . ... ... Everything is already written- what’s going to happen.  You ...   [retrieve this message]
    • It is possible that North Korea does have weapons of mass d...   lilpolock   3y

It is possible that North Korea does have weapons of mass destruction. Please see this link: ... ... http://www.shtfplan.com/emergency-preparedness/super-emp-capable-of-disabling-power-grid-across-lower-48-states_06202011 ... ... It’s scary.   [End]
  • Sylvia Browne and Jesus   lilpolock   6y

Hi All! ... ... I’m not an avid fan of hers, neither do I dislike (hate) her. ... She comes across as a very practical person. ... A lot of her advice is very down to earth, nothing mystical about it. ... Her books advise good works, helping others etc. ... ... My main complaint is that she keeps messing with the image I have of Jesus. ... He had a twin brother. Is that metaphorical, like a twin soul? ... From her normally frank stance I think not. ... When Herod killed all those children born within the time frame ... of when the star of Bethlehem appeared, I figured it was to single Jesus ... out. To ensure, in God’s pla ...   [retrieve this message]
    • do not eat food sacrificed to idols.   Suzee1   6y

do not eat food sacrificed to idols.   [End]
      • Uh, ok.. anyone else?   lilpolock   6y

Perhaps I need to clarify my position a bit. ... I’m not here to bash Sylvia, I’m here to discuss her. ... ...   [End]
    • Re: Sylvia Browne and Jesus About that twin   lilpolock   6y

I was using the dictionary yesterday and happened to see the name Thomas. ... It traced the name back through several languages all the way to Aramaic ... in which it means: a twin. ... ... If I recall what I read correctly, Sylvia was talking about the Gospel of Thomas ... and said he may have been Jesus’ twin brother. But she did not state as fact ... that Jesus had a twin brother. Even if Thomas was His brother, and a twin ... that doesn’t mean he was a twin to/with Jesus. Jesus did have other siblings... ... ... See how easily we deceive ourselves? ... Why? How? ... By our prejudice. ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Re: Sylvia Browne and Jesus   angelian   6y

Hello ... Most people don’t understand that people who are mediums or physchics are all at different levels of spirituality, from a low realm to a high realm and depending on which realm or level they are in would influence their interpretations, not even all of the spirit world is enlightened and just as on earth they give their own interpretations. There are low levels and high levels and in between levels in the spirit world according to peoples spiritual growth,most lower levels cannot adequately interpret everything and just because a spirit is in the world of spirit does not mean that s ...   [retrieve this message]
      • Hello! ... As you suggest, I am one of those people who nev...   lilpolock   4y

Hello! ... As you suggest, I am one of those people who never stopped to consider that all mediums are not created equal. ... I found your comments interesting. ... However I’m not looking for a medium, just wondering why ... in Sylvia’s earlier works she seems to believe Jesus died on the cross, but is now changing her opinion. ... Some may say that this knowledge wasn’t revealed to her ... until later. I’m thinking that she didn’t want to miss out on the revenue that books like the De Vinci Code were raking in.   [End]
    • God says either we are for Him or against Him. Sylvia Brown...   moderneli   6y

God says either we are for Him or against Him. Sylvia Browne and any medium deals with demons posing as relatives or angles, etc. If Sylvia should leave the earth today I would feel sorry for her as she would have to stand in front of God in answer to her misleading so many people away from Jesus. ... ... I would love to have Sylvia as a sister in Christ, if she turn from her involvement of the ’underworld’ to follow Him. But currently, she is not the spokesperson nor the authority on who Jesus is. All facts are in the Bible which is the ultimate reference. And by praying in Jesus’s name,we al ...   [retrieve this message]
    • While I know Sylvia has made wrong predictions in the past,...   matrixgnosis   4y

While I know Sylvia has made wrong predictions in the past, all psychics have. It is not an exact science. The future is not carved in stone. For the most part, psychics can only see the most likely outcome. All of the greatest psychics in the history of the world have been right a large percentage of the time. But ALL have made incorrect predictions. ... ... Sylvia Brown is a Gnostic. Jesus and Mary were Gnostic. ... This is fact. After the Death of Jesus, Mary moved to southern France where she formed the Gnostic Religion of the Cathars. ... ... You can watch the movie ”Bloodline”, which shows an a ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Sylvia Browne has one talent...   #97762   6y

Sylvia Browne is only a very talented con woman. Her techniques are called ’cold readings’ in which genralized information is thrown at the person which then allows tht person to offer up individualized information about themselves for her to run with. ... I believe in mediums and clairvoyants and consider myself to be a sensative, Sylvia Browne is a fraud and is just plain and simple stealing vulnerable peoples money. Everyone who goes to see a ’psychic’ is in a vulnerable place about something and that makes them less able to see or hear what is really happening. ... You would be amazed just ...   [retrieve this message]
    • lol! This is like the pot calling the kettle black.   #89280   6y

lol! This is like the pot calling the kettle black.   [End]
      • How is that the ’pot calling the kettle black’? ... I never...   justhere   6y

How is that the ’pot calling the kettle black’? ... I never said there were no human beings that could see things that we couldnt or that as considering myself a sensative I get messgaes from beyond. A sensative is someone who ’sensative’ to other peoples energy and how they are feeling, not someone who sees into the future or ’sees dead people’ ... ... Sylvia Browne has said in black or white ”I cannot see what is supposed to happen, only what may or may not happen” Thats called making guesses ... ... When my uncle died, the night before I had a dream of him and my Aunt who had passed (years before) ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Love God, Do Good, Go Home.   gypsy13princess   6y

... ... The Power is: ... ... Follow the path of righteousness; ... ... Turn the power outward for therein shines the light and the way. ... ... Pay it Forward: ... ... -let someone pass in front of you in a line ... ... -help someone across the street ... ... -call someone who is sick. ... ... Be not separate from yourself for you will be separate from God. ... ... God does not abandon you, you abandon you .. ... ... People tell me: "I don’t pray a lot." ... ... Sylvia: This morning, get up and say: ... ... Dear God: This day is for you. ... ... ... ... Sylvia Browne. ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Hi Gypsy! ... I recognize the picture you’re using from the...   lilpolock   6y

Hi Gypsy! ... I recognize the picture you’re using from the book ”Love Without End” ... Have you read it? ... If so, how have you reconciled its differing version of Jesus’s relationship ... to Mary Magdelene? ... Sylvia claims they were married. ... This book says they were not. ... Margie   [End]
      • Hi Margie: ... ... After I read Sylvia’s book, The Two Mar...   gypsy13princess   6y

Hi Margie: ... ... After I read Sylvia’s book, The Two Marys, the details into the life of Jesus and Mary, his Mother and Mary Magdalene, it became clear that one could not separate them. It’s almost as if one can’t talk about Jesus without them; in Christianity, Mary is exalted- Virgen Mary. Mary Magdalene went from being a bad girl and then the Church reversed it’s standing- (funny they did that). ... ... Sylvia always begins by saying that what she is about to write, should in no way be taken to discredit our Lord in any way, shape or form. ... ... I have read Glenda’s work and it is amazing. What ...   [retrieve this message]
        • I have missed you, little princess as I do O ... you have c...   popoe   6y

I have missed you, little princess as I do O ... you have calmed down   [End]
          • ... After the initial ”surge” that one gets when trying to ...   gypsy13princess   6y

... After the initial ”surge” that one gets when trying to get one’s point across ... and it is met with dissention, it came from within, to calm down... I want to be ... ... part of the solution, not the problem. ... ... Calm down is good, popoe. You see much better. After reading some posts about how ... ... some people have ”left” Curezone , I can see their point of view. However, it still ... ... stands that the good outweighs the bad, the positive will dissipate the negative. ... ... ... ... We need a new focus... a new direction... think of those who truly need help... ... ... We need to come together, I am willing to d ...   [retrieve this message]
            • Good to hear little G ... ... Hey, do you believe that we ...   boobies   6y

Good to hear little G ... ... Hey, do you believe that we can connect with God without an intermediary ... such as a priest or guru or even saint such as Buddha, or Jesus? ... ... Or is it necessary to have a middle person between God and Man?   [End]
              • Good to hear from you too. ... ... I don’t believe that w...   gypsy13princess   6y

Good to hear from you too. ... ... I don’t believe that we need an intermediary.  Just you and your source. It can be God alone or a combination of everything you come to believe in. ... ... If we think of the tradional way of thinking in Christianity which says that there is no path to God except through  Jesus.  Then what about Muslims, Buddhists, etc... if you and I don’t do it this way- we are wrong, or something worse. ... ... God created everyone. You and I and them. He created diversity because He wants it this way.  With each person that comes along and is "differ ...   [retrieve this message]
        • ... Hey this is about God so don’t read this is you’re not...   #93809   6y

... Hey this is about God so don’t read this is you’re not into it... Hey this is about God so don’t read this is you’re not into it... ey this is about God so don’t read this is you’re not into it... ... ... Interesting topic here...I’ve read Slyvia Browne’s books and she’s been way off on some of her stuff so be careful. As a matter of fact she was in the news several months ago because of something she said that caused some problems for her groupees but they later gave her a pass she’s always on Montel’s show. Don’t you wish she was an actress with that voice? She’d be so good! ... ... Anyhoo, Je ...   [retrieve this message]
          • Re: 93809   lilpolock   6y

Hello, ... ... Could you give me chapter and verse regarding when Jesus cast 7 demons ... from a woman? (may not have been Mary Magdelene) I can’t seem to find ... it in my bible. ... ... Thanks, Margie ... ... Never mind I found it! ... Luke 8,2&3 - Some women went along, from whom he had cast out demons ... or whom he had healed; among them was Mary Magdalene, Joanna, ... Susanna, and many others who were contributing from their private ... means to the support of Jesus and his disciples.   [End]
  • Sylvia Browne being bashed   aschwa   6y

Sylvia Browne is getting some bad press here: ... http://www.newageforum.net/forum/viewtopic.php?t=2 ... ... ... Go and show your support!   [End]
  • The TWO MARYS: The Hidden History of the Mother and Wife of...   gypsy13princess   7y

The  TWO MARYS: The hidden history of the Mother and Wife Of Jesus ... ... Sylvia Browne’s newest book about Mary, the Mother of Jesus and Mary Magdalene, the wife of Jesus is a book full of insights into the lives of these two very extraordinary women, as well as our Lord, Jesus. ... ... Here’s an example about Mary, his mother. ... ...      "Mary also instilled a love of humanity within Jesus.  One day when he (Jesus) was preaching he was interrupted and told that his mother and brothers were seeking him.  He said, "Who are my mother and my brothers?" ...   [retrieve this message]
  • 700th Anniversary of the Great Suppression of Ancient Myste...   gypsy13princess   7y

...      Sylvia Browne will be in Paris, France for a special presentation of the Ancient Mysteries Revealed, commemorating the 700th Anniversay of the Great Suppression of Ancient Mysteries on Friday the 13, October 1307, with the Closing of Temples of the Knights Templar throughout France. ...      She will give lectures on October 8 and 9, 2007, in Paris, to coincide with this monumental historical event and will be discussing new and never before revealed research with the input of Francine, Sylvia’s spirit guide. ...   [End]
  • hypnosis, not an option with Christ!   svnthdysthsbbth   7y

Colossians 2:8: ”Beware lest any man spoil you through philosophy and vain deceit, after the tradition of men, after the rudiments of the world, and not after Christ.” ... ”Vain deceit” fills the minds of poor mortals. They think there is such power in themselves to accomplish great works that they realize no necessity of a higher power. Their principles and faith are ”after the tradition of men, after the rudiments of the world, and not after Christ.” ... Jesus has not taught them this philosophy. Nothing of the kind can be found in His teachings. He did not direct the minds of poor mortals to ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Seek unto GOD!   svnthdysthsbbth   7y

Isa 8:19 And when they shall say unto you, Seek unto them that have familiar spirits, and unto wizards that peep, and that mutter: should not a people seek unto their God? for the living to the dead?   [End]
  • The Fall of King Saul from the graces of the Lord, he sough...   svnthdysthsbbth   7y

1Samuel 28:6 And when Saul enquired of the LORD, the LORD answered him not, neither by dreams, nor by Urim, nor by prophets. ... ... ... ... 1Samuel 28:7-18 Then said Saul unto his servants, Seek me a woman that hath a familiar spirit, that I may go to her, and enquire of her. And his servants said to him, Behold, there is a woman that hath a familiar spirit at Endor. And Saul disguised himself, and put on other raiment, and he went, and two men with him, and they came to the woman by night: and he said, I pray thee, divine unto me by the familiar spirit, and bring me him up, whom I shall name unto ...   [retrieve this message]
  • she is a false prophet   svnthdysthsbbth   7y

Thou shalt not learn to do after the abominations of those nations. Deu 18:10-12 There shall not be found among you any one that maketh his son or his daughter to pass through the fire, or that useth divination, or an observer of times, or an enchanter, or a witch. Or a charmer, or a consulter with familiar spirits, or a wizard, or a necromancer. For all that do these things are an abomination unto the LORD: and because of these abominations the LORD thy God doth drive them out from before thee. Lev 20:27 A man also or woman that hath a familiar spirit, or that is a wizard, shall surely be ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Alexander the Great   gypsy13princess   7y

... ... ... What do Alexander the Great and Sylvia Browne have in common? ... ... They were both born with a caul (veil).  This is when the amniotic sac covers the face. ... ... *** ... ... Being born with a caul signifies having the gift of sight.  ... ...   [End]
  • Psychic Misses Mark   Corinthian   7y

... ... Famous TV Psychic Makes Miner Mistake ... ... Controversial TV psychic Sylvia Browne made a major mistake about the West Virginia miners tragedy on a Tuesday night radio show. ... ... I always like it when psychics are asked, ‘If you know so much, how come you haven’t won the lottery or cashed in big in Vegas or in stocks?’ ... ... Maybe Browne was thinking the same thing when she was a guest on George Noory’s live syndicated radio show, "Coast to Coast" at around 3 a.m. on Wednesday. She had the bad luck to be commenting on a developing news story — the minin ...   [retrieve this message]
    • oh well, she still has a career as her evil twin - the witc...   trapper/kcmo   7y

oh well, she still has a career as her evil twin - the witch, Evelyn Paglini. lololol   [End]
    • This is not the only time she has missed the mark. On a Mo...   danimart1105   5y

This is not the only time she has missed the mark. On a Montel Williams show they had the grandmother of Opal Gardner. Little Opal Gardner was a child that was snatched right out of her front yard. They showed the story and showed a little of the police investigation. After the video, Sylvia took the grandmother’s hand and said that she did not ”see” her dead. She saw her living in Japan. ... ... The grandmother just looked down -- you could tell she did not believe a word of it. Well, not long after they found little Opal’s remains not 10 miles from where she was abducted. ... ... There ...   [retrieve this message]
    • LOL...this is so closed minded. ... ... ... But, of cours...   #154426   22mo

LOL...this is so closed minded. ... ... ... But, of course, you know that. ... ... ... Just because someone develops their intuition/psychic skills and tries to help others does not mean that they are at that lower, undeveloped ego level of....”Well, if I can truly read the energies, emotions and feelings of others, then why don’t I get a Lottery ticket and win a fortune”!!! ... ... Because, not everyone is so materialistic. ... ... ... Offering opinions on what you like or do not like is fine, but, offering blind ignorance without first investigating the issue is PURE CLOSE-MINDEDNESS!!! ... ... Some individuals never ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Stop Sylvia Website   Corinthian   7y

http://www.stopsylviabrowne.com/   [End]
  • Sylvia Browne   southern belle   7y

What does everyone think about Slyvia Browne’s predictions on Shawn Hornbeck? He is the 15 year old who was kidnapped in 2002 and was recently found living with his kidnapper. ... ... Sylvia Browne met with his parents in 2002 and told them a dark man with dreadlocks kidnapped Shawn and his dead body would be found between two boulders. The man who kidnapped him was a fat white man who never had dreadlocks and of course, Shawn was found alive. ... ... Paulette ... ...   [End]
    • She was not just a little wrong. She was DEAD ALL THE WAY O...   ren   7y

She was not just a little wrong. She was DEAD ALL THE WAY OFF wrong. Browne claims to have made very few mistakes but how many has she really made? No one really knows. Aside from that, no one can tell you your future. Only God above!   [End]
      • You may appreciate reading this....   Alikat   7y

... The site has a collection of all her failed predictions. ... ... ... ... http://www.stopsylviabrowne.com/articles/montel_shawnhornbeck.shtml ...   [End]
        • I Agree!   southern belle   7y

Alikat, I love your picture! Beautiful. ... ... You know, I feel so sorry for the teenager’s parents because Sylvia gave them information face to face!!!!!! But, for four years, these parents, even though they were told their son was dead, never gave up hope that they would find him. They are the ones who went to Sylvia for help, but she was so wrong. ... ... I would love to hear her explanation as to why she thought it was a dreadlocks man. But, I would hope people would think twice before sending her money to tell their future!!! ... ... Paulette   [End]
          • Hi Paulette, ... Yeah, I find it so irresponsible to give o...   Alikat   7y

Hi Paulette, ... Yeah, I find it so irresponsible to give out ”readings” of this kind where it can have such serious repercussions. I mean, this is not the ”you are going to meet a handsome stranger” type stuff. This is something that could have adversely affected these individuals much worse than it already did. Imagine if they had decided to abandon all hopes based on her prediction...wow! But it’s understandable that people faced with desperate situations would seek any glimmer of hope. WHat is objectionable is, that given this woman’s track record she would still be called on these t ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Her predictions for me   #56398   7y

Sylvia Browne used to have a cheaper alternative to a reading with her where you could submit 4 questions and they would give you the answers. I was disgusted with her answers at the time, because all the things I wanted to happen weren’t going to happen for 4 years, she said. well it has been about 4 years now and i saved what she said. My notes indicate that she described the man I would have a relationship with now. I started dating someone 2 months ago, he fits the description perfectly. It is very weird.   [End]
  • 2007 predictions!!!   #30809   7y

Heh, continuing the tradition, here’s the 2007 predictions as said by Sylvia on Montel: ... ... ... http://www.mondoskepto.com/node/69 ... ... ... I don’t have her official website predictions, because she’s changed the layout where you have to sign up for her newsletter to get the predictions. And I don’t want my inbox flooded with Sylvia-spam. ... ... Thoughts?   [End]
    • Lets hope she does better this year. One more year like las...   #69242   7y

Lets hope she does better this year. One more year like last year and she won’t even be able to get on Montel or Maury. She will be out on the street with a tin cup in her hand.   [End]
    • a stopped clock is right 2X a day   #54423   7y

by Victor Rozek: ... ... There you have it, right from the mouth of a modern day Nostradamus. And in the spirit of the Holiday Season, I offer the following poem with apologies to Clement Clarke Moore, because nothing says Christmas like mangled poetry. ... ... The Night Before ... ’Twas the night before Christmas and all through the house ... not a keyboard was stirring not even a mouse ... ... Old manuals were stacked by the chimney with care ... in hopes they’d catch fire and burn up right there ... ... Young hackers were nestled all snug in their beds ... while visions of PlayStations danced in their heads ... ... But dow ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Re: My 2007 prediction!!!   White Tiger   7y

I predict some of Silvia Brown’s predictione will not pan out! ... ... Her predictions will be no more accurate than people using logic for the Law of Averages   [End]
      • Lol, nearly all the 2006 predictions are wrong! But it’s fu...   magic_glitter   7y

Lol, nearly all the 2006 predictions are wrong! But it’s fun to read them an prove that they’re wrong ;) ... ... Case in point: Last year she said ’Jennifer Lopez should be careful with her health. She will also become pregnant.” ... ... This year apparently she’s decided that JLO can’t get pregnant! Poor Jennifer...   [End]
      • Well, on Montel Williams, for her 2007 predictions show- sh...   craft_ticle_creations   7y

Well, on Montel Williams, for her 2007 predictions show- she said there was going to be a BIG drug bust- and that they were bringing it in by Ports. Have you watched the news lately?? I do recall hearing something EXACTLY like that!!   [End]
        • There is a big drug bust all the time, every year, hell eve...   Corinthian   7y

There is a big drug bust all the time, every year, hell every month.  This is an example of a trivial prediction, something so basic that it happens all the time. ... ... ... ... I predict the following: ... ... Storms ... ... Rain ... ... Deaths ... ... Crime ... ... ... ... I can guarantee with 100% confidence they will come true. ...   [End]
    • Re: 2007 predictions!!!   ren   7y

Nothing special...I can make these predictions. A fool and his money are soon parted comes to mind when I see this lady. She gets paid big bucks but she was completely wrong about the missing boy. How many other stuff is she wrong about?   [End]
  • Children From God   gypsy13princess   8y

... ... ... A new book by Sylvia Browne ( release date: TBA, 2007). ... ...      From the Sylvia Browne newsletter )Nov/Dec 06: ... ...      Sylvia recognizes that all children have unusual psychic gifts and abilities- including each one of us. ... ... Sylvia shows through personal experience,how children develop their intuitive gifts as toddlers and how we can encourage them. (Think of a parent who dismisses a child because they have an ”imaginary” friend) ... ... Highlight of the book:  Sylvia issues a call to society for more understanding (my emphasis) and acceptance (now that’s a big word- which ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Not sure i belive in SB,but i agree we all need alot more u...   nutjob   6y

Not sure i belive in SB,but i agree we all need alot more understanding of others who are different from ourselves.I love meeting others who are different from myself,but rarley does that happen.Most i meet are cookie cutter mentalities!Not true to themselves to be who they truly are.But instead either live through someone else or are who they think others want them to be. ... We are all different for a reason.To learn. ... Nothing to learn if we were all alike.I always thought it made more sense to have less understanding if we were too much alike, but not because we are different. ...   [End]
  • 2006 Predictions   #30809   8y

So, here’s a list of the predictions Syliva made in January 2006. We’re heading toward the end of the year now - I’d be interested in seeing how many were right, and how many were wrong: ... ... ... The weather this year will be worse than last year. ... ... Hurricanes will hit in the north east US. ... ... Two more earthquakes in Asia. ... ... Small quakes in Washington and California. ... ... Floods in the midwest as usual. ... ... Floods in the south east in the spring. ... ... Health. There will be no pandemic with the Bird Flu. Asia will be hit with it, but the rest of the world it will be contained. ... ... A new replacement ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Reading that over, I only saw ONE that was correct: Bush ha...   magic_glitter   8y

Reading that over, I only saw ONE that was correct: Bush has some neurological problems (lol!). Although Nicole Kidman DID marry... she married a country singer, not a producer and didn’t have a baby - though she is planning to adopt another child according to the gossip mill. Angie and Brad also said they’d never get married.. so that’s wrong... ... ... ... And I’d say North Korea was sooner than she thought, since they’re already testing with nuclear stuff.. ... ... Can anyone else prove/disprove any of these? ... ...   [End]
    • The phase II study, which will involve about 10 centers aro...   white tiger   8y

The phase II study, which will involve about 10 centers around the country, will evaluate whether a nicotine vaccine made by Nabi Biopharmaceuticals is effective in helping smokers quit, as well as determine the appropriate vaccine dosage. The Nabi study is funded in part by the U.S. National Institutes of Health. ... ... The nicotine vaccine works in part by reducing the pleasurable effects of smoking and also by reducing withdrawal symptoms, said Stephen Rennard, M.D., Larson Professor of Medicine, UNMC Pulmonary and Critical Care Section, and principal investigator of the UNMC study. ... ... Lik ...   [retrieve this message]
    • you are right. Jesus did eat meat. He ate human flesh. He s...   #69242   8y

I don’t know... Pretty dissapointing....I bet Stevie Wonder could get more right by throwing a dart at a dartboard.   [End]
    • Deleted   #54027   8y

Well, I don’t care if those predictions came true or not by half or whatever. ... ... What I know is that the future is always in motion. It can come down to the smallest issue that a particle of dust being moved by a butterfly can influence the whole future. That’s called Lorenzo effect (I think). ... ... If the future is predictable, would your life be interesting or exciting if you knew ahead of what will happen before you? ... ... Ynaig   [End]
      • Re: 2006 Predictions   rudenski   8y

We all know ynaig but to enter into the wombe of our mother we agree to forget so we can go through the process of learning... In the end love wins...don’t lose heart ...love wins... Love wins.... I mean that....everything not love is rolled up like a scroll and never unrolls again....time will end in that moment.....   [End]
      • Ynaig: Good Point!   gypsy13princess   8y

... Most people don’t bother to ask themselves the question you posed. ... ... Isn’t the journey, the steps , of one’s life worth getting there. ... ... The lessons we will learn. ... ... The things others will learn from us. ... ... We are interdependent. ... ...   [End]
    • Re: 2006 Predictions   mrnc   8y

Ok, I guess the prediction about Britney Spears divorcing is now true......... http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20061107/ap_on_en_mu/spears_divorce   [End]
  • White, Gray and Black Souls   #69626   8y

... I’ve read many of Sylvia Browne’s books. I think I understand (correctly?) that there were 10 billion souls created by God when he created the earth. If there are 6 B souls on earth at this time and 30% are white souls then let’s say 2 B are white souls and 70% are black or gray souls (4 B ). 10 B - 6 B = 4 B souls are left in Heaven. 2 B of the souls in Heaven are spirit guides to the white souls leaving 2 B souls in Heaven -- are they spirit guides to the gray souls? And does that mean that there are 2 B black souls on earth?   [End]
    • it looks like a form of superadobe--since it came from the ...   magic_glitter   8y

*is confused* ... ... Sorry, you’ll have to explain that a bit more clearly...   [End]
    • Being a big Sylvia Browne fan I know a lot of her beliefs. ...   SylviaBFan   8y

Being a big Sylvia Browne fan I know a lot of her beliefs. Apparently there are souls who reincarnate so you have to take that into consideration. Yes grey souls have spirit guides. Sylvia’s quoted of saying that there are 70% evil in this world. So i guess you take the number of people living in the world/70%=black souls.   [End]
      • I’ve heard that she believes there’s more evil than good in...   magic_glitter   8y

I’ve heard that she believes there’s more evil than good in the world - that makes me so sad, I’d hate to believe it. It’s much nicer to believe that everyone is good and wonderful, at least in some way :) But then again, I’m an optimist and stubbornly naive idealist. ... ... I’m curious though, does anyone have any more info on this? What are grey/black/white souls? I read one of her books, and she said truly evil people (ie. Hitler) are just reincarnated again and again in an endless cycle? I understand that they wouldn’t go to Heaven, but why Earth? But then again SB is also quoted as saying ...   [retrieve this message]
        • hello! ... ... i just tried oil pulling for the first time...   Corinthian   8y

Its nothing since she is making up the stuff and the language that defines her unreality.   [End]
          • Well it’s good you’re open minded, friend :) I never said w...   magic_glitter   8y

Well it’s good you’re open minded, friend :) I never said whether I believed in her or not, I don’t believe in a lot of things but I still like hearing about them and learning. I don’t close myself off like that - it makes for a very narrow minded person. ... ... Believe what you like, but don’t hijack my question :)   [End]
            • On the contrary, I am very open minded, but not so much tha...   Corinthian   8y

On the contrary, I am very open minded, but not so much that my brain falls off. You mistake skepticism with narrow mindedness. Skepticism is about demanding proof (especially for extraordinary claims - ie they demand extraordinary evidence), but also about a willingness to adapt to new knowledge. ... ... Brown is a huckster, who scams desperate and gullible people,a and Montel is contributing the the stupidification of america by having her on the show week after week. Though also with his show in general.   [End]
              • Skepitism comes with knowledge - how do you expect to gain ...   magic_glitter   8y

Skepitism comes with knowledge - how do you expect to gain knowledge if you won’t let anyone talk? I asked for more information, which therefore acts as proof and you suddenly hijacked my question. Once again, I never said I believed Ms. Browne (yes, her name has an E on the end, believe it or not), on the contrary, I have a very healthy skeptisism, but I love to learn about things and experience them for myself before I deny or praise something. Neverminding the fact that MY curiously regarding someone or something is absolutely none of your business. ... My brain has not ”fallen off”, as yo ...   [retrieve this message]
                • By posting it online, you made it everybody’s, including mi...   Corinthian   8y

By posting it online, you made it everybody’s, including mine. ... ... I say that souls come in 4 colours: chartreuse, salmon, pink and red (I dare anyone to prove me wrong), and that Sylvia is scamming all of you with her fake color scheme.   [End]
                  • I'd say the correct balance   lspthbrin   8y

is tht their is the potentiality for good and not so good soul in each of us ... We are all things and ways of being ... The difference is on our attention and then our intention based on what’s got our attention on.   [End]
                    • I suppose that would be true - like every personality is di...   magic_glitter   8y

I suppose that would be true - like every personality is different, everyone’s soul has a different potential for ”good” - or at least, some have more developed ”good” qualities than others. But it’s all situational too... like I would be a lot more patient and thusly ”good” if I didn’t get my buttons pushed everyday by certain people :) heh ... ... I wish everyone could just be good!! But then, I suppose, we’d never learn anything. And that seems to be a main purpose of life, in my opinion.   [End]
                      • Tilted toward love...seeking the the light   rudenski   8y

We fell into our bodies like baby birds who are kicked out of the nest...through our willfullness to burn for the things of the flesh...but hopefully...like the prodigal son...we learn to overcome the the desire for chemical burning that covers our soul and still seek to love unconditionally. Each of us with a soul may be overtaken by the chemical desires of our bodies but as we return to heaven, our souls are all white as snow in heaven. In the presence of the Father of lights, all color is blistered away. We are are all intense bright children of the Light of God when we leave heaven to ...   [retrieve this message]
                        • This has several problems.  If we for the sake of argu...   Corinthian   8y

This has several problems.  If we for the sake of argument assume the existence of a soul as normally described in paranormal an mythical circles, the souls exists outside the physical universe.    As such it is not influenced by our physical world. ... ... We can then conclude that our body chemistry in no way affects our soul.  So the conclusion is nonsensical. ...   [End]
                          • You are all right!   lspthbrin   8y

With a slight twist our souls are not just covered by a carcas *geez Rudi) or have nothing to do with earthly atmosphere ... They are all attached through several light bodies and the soul exists in a lesser numbered bosy but is shining through on all levels or layers of us...all the way down to the meat suit ... ... Each vibratory self is operating at al the layers -in the past in the now and in the future it is all us ... in the now ... ... Phew! Time constructs are just that   [End]
                            • I understand that each action or inaction puts out a vibrat...   rudenski   8y

I understand that each action or inaction puts out a vibration called intention. Loving intentions vibrate with light and unloving intention vibrate in as grey. I see the black soul that Sylvia brown is talking about not as sooul but rather intentions. We are solid light beneath. If our souls are varying shades then it is only a temporary condition. Some of us may have more loving intentions than others but more or less what I found is that black and white intentions are rare while most every other intention was a shade of gray. Mostly each of our intentions is a wave that is mostly white ...   [retrieve this message]
                              • There are several cultures where black does not have a nega...   Corinthian   8y

There are several cultures where black does not have a negative connotation and white does not imply purity or goodness. ... ... you are just applying your biased color scheme to a non existent artifact.   In some cultures they would reverse the colour to achieve the meaning you are assigning them. ... ... Souls do not have colour. ...   [End]
                                • I am calling it like I saw it when I was returning from hea...   rudenski   8y

I am calling it like I saw it when I was returning from heaven to my body in a Near Death Esperience. Just outside the atmosphere, unlike in heaven where I saw souls as orbs of light, I saw the Earth and everything in it as radiating circles or auras. There were a very few points of very dark abscence of light and a small amount of auras that were pure light. These points were not the only auras by an almost infinite exponential amount as the remaining auras or circles were shades of gray. It was balanced toward lighter shades of gray, 66 2/3rds, however each aura influenced each other aur ...   [retrieve this message]
                            • If you see good in people, you radiate a harmonious loving ...   rudenski   8y

If you see good in people, you radiate a harmonious loving energy which uplifts those who are around you. If you can maintain this habit, this energy will turn into a steady flow of love. ... ... ... ... Annamalai Swami ... ...   [End]
                          • God is the the Great Candle Maker   rudenski   8y

The Soul is not just along for the ride when it enters the mother’s womb and into the fetus. Our soul is a witness to God’s love in our life. The soul is the light of love. That light has a body draped over it that immediately, upon entrance into the womb is affected by all kinds of spiritual entities...Imagine swimming in a crack mother’s womb... or upon birth being vaccinated with deadly toxins....breathing one’s first breath of air in a polluted industrial city... We become affected by the chemical world until we give up the ghost. A healthy child is closest to the light...Have you ever ...   [retrieve this message]
              • Re: White, Gray and Black Souls   bricklayer   8y

It is very nice to know that there are perfect people like you out there who have earned the right to judge other people, JUDGE NOT AS YE SHALL BE JUDGED. What you just said in the message I am replying to comes back to you. What you say about others is what you are. enough said. dm   [End]
                • Yes, One must speak the truth and sometimes   #68199   8y

the truth is unbelievable it is so outrageous and sometimes sad ... ... One is not tasked with protecting those who would use the wonderful gifts for selfish gain or that break trust based on the relationship that two enter into? Don’t you agee? ... ... There are many sides to human beings- you are offering up one of them - what is said reveals both parties ... ... What is done whether in hidden or sly terms is still known to all of us should we care to strip the preferences from our eyes   [End]
                • Re: White, Gray and Black Souls   Corinthian   8y

... Garbage.   Take you pink (non-existent) soul and  judge away.  Fact is we all judge, some of us are just not deceiving ourselves about it. ... ... ...   ...   [End]
              • Stupification Of America   gypsy13princess   8y

Stupification of America: The Montel Show ... ... Monday October 30, 2006 ... ... Find out about Stevens Johnson Syndrome. Julie’s Story: ... ... Her child had an allergic reaction to medication; Skin on the eyes, face, blister and fall off. She stated on Montel that her child’s skin looked deep fried. This occurs 3 in one million. ... ... ***** ... ... Stupification??? ... ... What if YOU were to get an allergic reaction? ... ... What if you knew of a friends’ child who had it? ... ... ***** ... ... Go to http://www.sjsupport.org/ to find out about this syndrome. ... ... ... ***** ... ... If this doesn’t UNSTUPIFY you (or anyone for that mat ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Psychics are frauds...why?   #66085   8y

If they could predict the future they would have warned us about 9/11. It’s that simple.   [End]
    • Gnostic, meaning of the ancient Nasaraen and Manichaean sec...   #67581   8y

If a psychic told you alot of personal info on your life that only you knew and told you other things...would you believe? I do! Did God tell us about 9-11? Is it in the bible?   [End]
    • Re: Psychics are frauds...why?   R John Cullison   8y

I have very, very limited experience with folks who call themselves psychic or intuitive or whatever. ... ... However, let’s take a look at the all-or-nothing approach. ... ... Clearly, all major league pitchers are all frauds, because they don’t pitch perfect games 100% of the time. ... ... Clearly, all firemen are frauds, because they don’t always save everyone in fires. ... ... Clearly, all race car drivers are frauds, because they can’t all win all the time. ... ... Clearly, all craftsmen are frauds, because they can’t make perfect pieces 100% of the time and sometimes actually waste materials due to mistakes. ...   [retrieve this message]
      • I have very, very limited experience with folks who call th...   bricklayer   8y

I have very, very limited experience with folks who call themselves psychic or intuitive or whatever. ... ... However, let’s take a look at the all-or-nothing approach. ... ... Clearly, all major league pitchers are all frauds, because they don’t pitch perfect games 100% of the time. ... ... Clearly, all firemen are frauds, because they don’t always save everyone in fires. ... ... Clearly, all race car drivers are frauds, because they can’t all win all the time. ... ... Clearly, all craftsmen are frauds, because they can’t make perfect pieces 100% of the time and sometimes actually waste materials due to mistakes. ...   [retrieve this message]
    • ”If they could predict the future they would have warned us...   sug   8y

”If they could predict the future they would have warned us about 9/11. It’s that simple.” ... ... What do you think psychics do? ... Like children psychics are given information at times that benefit mankind. ... We are not told everything just as you would not instruct a child in how to point a gun at another child and pull the trigger. ... ... Americans always think they have rights or civil rights to everything. In the cosmos there are no psychical rights to anything. If they are not given the information, tough Hillery Clinton!   [End]
    • We didn’t need any psysics to tell the gov’t about 9-11. An...   NewDeal   8y

We didn’t need any psysics to tell the gov’t about 9-11. And there might have been some. We’ll never know. But there were 12 countries that contacted various people that there was something big. Israel, Russia, and Germany were three. They told them pretty much was going on. They were either ignored or the gov’t let it happen.   [End]
  • I wonder why?   knockkneedchicken   8y

I wonder why pychics don’t know that I don’t want their emails?   [End]
  • 300 Years of Psychics   gypsy13princess   8y

Just to touch on the point about Sylvia being a gifted spiritualist- ... ... Sylvia’s grandmother, Ada Coil (whose maternal lineage can be traced to Prussian royalty), was also a gifted psychic in Kansas. Their psychic abilities can be traced back 300 years. ... Sylvia’s great uncle, Henry Kaufholz, her grandmother Ada’s only brother, was also a medium. The 6’6’’ large blue eyed man left Missouri and became part of the old Florida Chesterfield {Spiritualistic} camps. ... Sylvia found several of his works(dating back to 1890-1912), which she always had in her possession but never read them until rec ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Debate is for "adversaries"   #19236   8y

debate is for adveraries. ... I have no fraternity with the ’adversary’ ... Now I know why some people delete debate forums alltogether from thier screens. ... ... Sylvia Browne is a great public psychic and there is no debating her great career and book publishing successes. Sylvia critics, bashers and haters this is your adversarial debate forum. May all good Gods, all good Angels, bring you into Gods all good Light. ... ... BTW- Madame Cleo’s psychic hotline made about 60 million in revenue in 2002. ... People vote with thier dollars in real life. The light of the spiritual world is here weather those st ...   [retrieve this message]
  • What is the most widely used seach word in computers?   #19236   8y

Answer: Astrology ... The word entered most in all search engines in all pc and business and home and office computers is the word, Astrology.   [End]
  • Sylvia Brown is a good sensitive and a spiritualist.   #19236   8y

It is a shame anyone would project a negative or project a criticisim on Sylvia for her gift of spiritual sight. ... Sylvia Browne has my vote as a gifted spiritualist and a gifted spiritual seeker. ... ...   [End]
    • Last I checked, she charged $750 for a 30 minute phone sess...   UserX   8y

Last I checked, she charged $750 for a 30 minute phone session. Whether or not she’s an accurate sensitive and spiritualist, $750 is ridiculously high and sends up red flags with me. I think a truly *good* person would have a more reasonable fee. ... ... *Note* I have deleted my other responses to this thread because I refuse to argue with someone who is so fanatical... it’s just a waste of energy. ...   [End]
      • Re: Ahhhh I see..Let's look at INTEREST rates. Imaginary nu...   #19236   8y

Ohhhhhhhh I see, you want sylvia’s GENUINE work, service and help for FREE. And you do not want sylvia to have money to pay her electric bill, but you and your fellow anti sylvias want MONEY to pay YOUR electric bills. ... Not happening. ... Since when did you equate being spiritual and gifted with being stupid in basic math? ... ... Your local doc wants 100 to a 1000 to 10,000 PLUS dollars to even TRY to GUESS what’s up with you. ... ... Slimey bankers and slimey mortgage lenders, loan sharks, charge millions of people 750 dollars EVERY month FOR FRAUDULENT ’interest’ on thier home mortgages and cc card ...   [retrieve this message]
        • Deleted   UserX   8y

... Wow.. what a rant. Anyway, I never suggested that she do her work for free. I work in the spiritual healing field as well and I do not work for free. Not only is it not possible to financially survive without some form of payment, but it doesn’t help the clients as much as when they are responsible for their own healing (part of which comes from making some form of payment). ... ... That said, if a person really aims to help others, his/her fee should not be so high that it excludes all but the wealthiest of people. I just think $750 is excessive for a 30 minute reading. A psychic/spirit ...   [retrieve this message]
          • Re: Demon possesed are just jealous of Sylvia   #19236   8y

If I remember correctly Sylvia lives in CA, where houses are inflated from 30,000, labor and material cost matchbox houses to 3 MILLION dollar rip offs, add high high taxes and Californians outrageous energy bills, Enron was funded by robbing CA energy and utility users, for years Californians were forced to pay gougers utility rates until Enron and the white collar criminal energy and utility thieves like ken lay were busted. ... Slyvia may have a high overhead, unlike the psychic/sensitive down the road from me, who only charges a few dollars and is very good. Sylvia chooses to live in Cali ...   [retrieve this message]
            • Deleted   UserX   8y

... There’s really no debating your irrational opinions. People who don’t like her are demon possessed? haha That’s a good one. You might do good to realize that people throughout the world have differing opinions and that doesn’t make them wrong or bad (or even possessed by demons)! I see no point in arguing with extremists like you... continue along in your fantasy world where everything is the way you say it is and nobody else has a valid opinion. ...   [End]
              • Re: Envious, miseducated, just jealous of Sylvia   #19236   8y

explain what part of what paragraph you interpret irrationally. ... Be exact and specific please. ... And because you like to name call me for defending sylvia, you really do not need to respond. ... Identifying a negative or demon in a human is not something to laugh about, it is an unfortunate condition. ... You just name call my defense of Sylvia and attack without understanding, explanation, reason or substantiation, Sylvia’s pricing. That’s your problem, not hers, not mine, not Sylvia’s client’s problem. ... ... And if your a sensitive how can you not see and identify error, demons, negative entities ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Re: Sylvia Brown is a good sensitive and a spiritualist.   #67610   8y

Cite one single prediction or diagnosis that she has made or given when she is on TV. NOT ONE ! ... She is a money seeker which is incomptibale with spiritual work, p,us she treats people rudely, she lacks class and intelligence !   [End]
    • I remember seeing her on Montel shortly before we ever hear...   jood   8y

I remember seeing her on Montel shortly before we ever heard the name, ”Monica Lewinsky”. At that time, she was saying that the Arkansas woman (can’t remember her name..Paula Jones?) who had accused Clinton of making a move on her was lying...only out for publicity and money. She never ONCE mentioned what was coming up for Clinton...Monica Lewinsky. Didn’t we hear that name about three times a day for about 18 months? ... ... The absolute biggest gaffe was when she said that Clinton would run again and win. When Montel reminded her that he was already in his second term and it would take an ...   [retrieve this message]
  • sylvia browne   #40880   8y

How sad that people would listen to Sylvia and not there Bible’s. Jesus did not marry. he died for your & mind sins, was in the grave for 72 hrs. He has risen. He is our Saviour. He was Holy while on earth & is now in Heaven. The only way to the Father is thru Jesus.   [End]
  • Sylvia Browne given keys to City of Calgary.   gypsy13princess   8y

... ...  On a recent visit to the Canadian City of Calgary, ... ...  Sylvia Browne was given the keys to the city. ... ... The mayor of Calgary presented the keys to Sylvia ... ... in an outdoor ceremony. ... ... ... welkom                                       ... ... bienvenue ... ... Willkommen ... ... benvenuta ... ... 欢迎 ... ... 歡迎 ... ... υποδοχή ... ...   &# ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Deception   #25836   8y

Consulting mediums etc.. God has wisdom and knowledge why do people consult SB for security and answers? According to the Bible a person who consults familar spirits are consulting demons. What SB says sounds good so people like to hear it. Do not be decieved by her theories-they are lies from the pits of hell. ... ... God is the only power and anything he blesses us with is for his Glory. ... SB is making millions on people’s lack of biblical truths. ...   [End]
    • They go to these people because they are like little childr...   Corinthian   8y

They go to these people because they are like little children, afraid of the monster in the closet. Psychics are the thumb they can suck on to feel safe and secure. ... ... Only science and reason can free people from these scammers. ... ... As for the bible, I quote St Thomas Aquinas ”Beware the man of one book” ... ... ...   [End]
    • Not everyone believes in your version of god and or the bib...   #2974   8y

Not everyone believes in your version of god and or the bible. But as far as SB. THere are a lot of people like her who make money off of people who are gullible and seeking. Look at Kevin Trudeau? Look at many many of these born again Christian leaders? There’s a sucker born every minute! But if you get something good out of it, when good for you. It’s the people that follow blindly (like some religous fanatics) that get screwed the worst. IMHO. ... ...   [End]
    • Hell was invented by Christians. Most other religions do n...   goldengrain   8y

Hell was invented by Christians. Most other religions do not have such places, or they have various levels of existance with multiple opportunities for expressions of the lifeforce. They are certainly not a place of eternal damnation. ... ... Christ spoke of the many mansions and I think he is referring to those various levels. ... ... I am not sure that all there is of God or your Christ is recorded in your bible. If God is not dead, then there is room for personal revelation from Him. The bible was translated many times. We do not have any one of the books therein as original manuscripts. Th ...   [retrieve this message]
      • This man has the right idea from my point of observation.Ev...   stuffpuppet   8y

This man has the right idea from my point of observation.Everyone has a name for god, but they still have to refer to (him)? as god.Gods true name is??so on and so on.I have allways believed in a CHAIN OF COMMAND.This can be seen in nature,and nature reflects a real world condition.We all earn as we go.This is the only fair way to proceed.Why does ... God not answer most prayers?We wouldn,t be learning if the work or precaution was prepaired for us.Consider the person who wins a money contest.The money is many times, soon gone,and we ask,,how could this person have waisted one million dollars ...   [retrieve this message]
        • Yes. ... Your idea of a ’pecking’ order is interesting. ......   goldengrain   8y

Yes. ... Your idea of a ’pecking’ order is interesting. ... Maybe we all, at some time or another, must go through the discipline of one of these fundamental religions. I think there are things to learn there. But we also grow out of them, and seem to see the ’hidden’ meanings behind many of the teachings, that they are not all etched in stone or supposed to be followed by robots and taken literally and certainly none are worth killing for. ... So, I guess we are to be patient with the people still stuck in these religions. Obviously there is some inner need that is met, or some step of maturity ...   [retrieve this message]
          • ”How can so many wars be centered around religion?” ... .....   #2974   8y

”How can so many wars be centered around religion?” ... ... They use religion because it works. Just like our country is using fear. There is always the boogy man lerking under the bed. So we need to be protected. They are telling us we are safer than before 911 but not really safe. huh??? ... ... Religion works because it make people think what they are doing it just. But none of it is really about religion. It all about power and greed. ... ... I agree what you said about maturity. I would call it spiritual maturity. I thought we as a group of beings were supposed to be advancing. It sure doe ...   [retrieve this message]
            • How I do agree with you. ... ... The more I think about th...   goldengrain   8y

How I do agree with you. ... ... The more I think about these things, almost every issue that comes up, I think it boils down to people just not considering that ethics is a consideration in decision making. ... ... Most of the evils in the world come down to people not considering how their decisions impact the rest of the community, nation, world. ... ... I think when the nation was more ’religious’ people sometimes thought of this. ... ... But religion has proven to be weak because ’believers’ can be so easily manipulated by those ’in charge’. ... ... So, it is up to the family to teach values - but they don’t ...   [retrieve this message]
    • I hate it when people tell me im going to burn in the PITS ...   skindoc   8y

I hate it when people tell me im going to burn in the PITS OF HELL... DAMN!   [End]
  • She seems geunine   maineus   8y

She said: ”There is no gauge for someone’s grief. ... ... Gauge: i.e. meter- there’s no limit to the grief that one feels when one ... ... has lost a loved one. ... ... She stated her dad had been deceased for 10 years and she while she has lived ... ... with that fact she can never accept it. ... ... *** ... ... After all it’s not like you can call up someone and say” Hey! come over-let’s ... ... share a piece of that organic bread I just made- maybe some herbal tea? ...   [End]
    • Yeah, she sure is. She predicted the Pope would pass away....   UserX   8y

Yeah, she sure is. She predicted the Pope would pass away. Problem was she was about 8 years off. ... ... What a quack.   [End]
      • Yes. I don’t know about psychics. I think we all have som...   goldengrain   8y

Yes. I don’t know about psychics. I think we all have some talent along those lines and perhaps we should develop it on our own. I cannot see a person actually making a living in that way. You are bound to be wrong sometimes, and when you are, that is all people will remember about you. This is also a talent people are born with and it can disappear. What does a psychic do in midlife when she is trained for nothing else and her talent has left her? ... ... On the other hand, a show like John Edward can be taped for hours and then edited down to just a half hour of his ’best’ work. ... ... I don ...   [retrieve this message]
  • anyone remember her quote today on Montel May 31, 2006   ash04   8y

sylvia said something like ”there’s no gage for grief”......did she say gage? i don’t remember the word she used can someone help?   [End]
    • She said: ”There is no gauge for someone’s grief. ... ... ...   gypsy13princess   8y

She said: ”There is no gauge for someone’s grief. ... ... Gauge: i.e. meter- there’s no limit to the grief that one feels when one ... ... has lost a loved one. ... ... She stated her dad had been deceased for 10 years and she while she has lived ... ... with that fact she can never accept it. ... ... *** ... ... After all it’s not like you can call up someone and say” Hey! come over-let’s ... ... share a piece of that organic bread I just made- maybe some herbal tea? ...   [End]
  • 245 Weeks and still waiting   Corinthian   8y

On September 3, 2001, Sylvia Browne accepted the specific protocol for a definitive test for the JREF million-dollar challenge, on Larry King Live. The box shows the number of weeks since that date. And, it has been more than 269 weeks since she first agreed to be tested on March 6, 2001!   [End]
  • Montel's wednesdays = stupid america   #63995   8y

.   [End]
  • Sylvia's Prediction: James Randi   gypsy13princess   8y

... Good Day To All; ...   In the May/June 2006 Sylvia Browne Newsletter I came across an interesting prediction about ... James Randi.  During a Larry King Live appearance on September 3, 2001, Sylvia told Randi that ... she saw a blockage in his left ventricle in his heart.   Randi shrugged it off, and at the same ... time validated the prediction she just gave by saying: "They’ve been telling me about my heart, ... my lungs.  I’m in very bad shape." ...    Sylvia insisted that the left ventricle needed looking into. Time has passed and it ...   [retrieve this message]
Page 2 of 2
1   2    

Filter Messages: order by

Selected Ads from CureZone Sponsors: Become a Sponsor

VIP

Oxy-Powder
Rated Best Colon Cleansing Product. Free Shipping. 180-Day Money Back Guarantee. B...
Eliminate Herpes
Information on the revolutionary Dynamiclear Combat Kit
Erectile Dysfunction?
Combat ED without pills, from home. Guaranteed 100% Success

PLAT

Liver Cleanse
Eliminate any foreign substances that may be trapped in your liver.
Tools, Tools, Tools!
Tools for Healing is specialized in alternative medicine devices of all ...

GOLD

Proven medical anti-diabetic benefits
Electrolyzed drinking water significantly reduces blood...
Proven Candida Diet
The Only Legitimate Diet for Treating Candida in 30 Days
Oleander Pure Concentrate Capsules
Leukemia and Cancer Immune System Support, 15% Off with CZ...
Proven Parasite Diet
The Only Legitimate Diet for Destroying Parasites in 30 Days or Less

GOLD

Royal Supreme Flax Hull Lignans
Flax is a well-established source of the essential fatty acid...
Alkaline Ionized Water
Are there health benefits? What are people reporting?
Colloidal Silver Makers
High quality and Fast Colloidal Silver Generators - complete line and...
Natural Cancer Remedies

SILVER

Lugol’s Iodine Free S&H
J.Crow’s® Lugol’s Iodine Solution. Restore lost reserves.
Bad Breath Tests
Bad Breath Tests, how to test bad breath
Life Technology™
Transformational Technology For Mind Body And Soul.
Rose Laurel OPC Plus
Beat cancer and boost immunity with 100% pure oleander supplement. 15% o...

Back To Top How many people click on the sponsord links? Become a Sponsor

Add This Forum To Your Favorites!

Share:  Facebook  MySpace  Digg  Reddit  StumbleUpon  Furl this page  Delicious  BlinkList  dzone  Simpy.com  Fark.com  BlogMarks  Wists.com  Google

Translate This Page:

French    German    Spain    Italian    Dutch    Russian    Portuguese    Japanese    Korean    Arabic    Chinese Simplified

Challenge the message and not the messenger!
The first person to resort to name calling and personal attacks automatically loses the debate!
Personal attack is often the best indication that the writer knows his logic is flawed and therefore tries to deflect attention by attacking the opponent, instead of attacking the arguments of the opponent.

469 messages, 82 topics, topics per page limited to: 40, average number of messages per page: 234, 2 pages,  417,013 page views

"The most successful tyranny is not the one that uses force to assure uniformity but the one that removes the awareness of other possibilities, that makes it seem inconceivable that other ways are viable, that removes the sense that there is an outside."
~ Allan Bloom

Image Galler Sylvia Browne Image Gallery         Image Galler Last 30 Uploads

Google Ads

Google Ads

Google Ads

Google Ads

Donate to CureZone

Guest Book - Liver Flush FAQ - News - Link Exchange - Add URL - How To Exchange Links? - About Global Directory

Terms of Service - Privacy Policy - Spam Policy - Disclaimer - Guidelines & Rules - Forum Trolls - Fair use notice

Staff's pages:  Owen - Wrenn - Maya

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - About - Donors - Stats

Copyright 2014  curezone.org

fetched in 2.83 sec at 4/16/2014 11:10:46 AM, requested by 54.83.133.189, referred by http://curezone.org/forums/f2.asp?f=657 , requested 1 pages during this session, y=25