CureZone.org   Educating Instead of Medicating Like CureZone website on Facebook
Home > Forums35500 visitors online now Add To Favorites Log On    Join/Sign Up    User Finder   Inbox New
The Best Favorites

Newsletter:

Search:
Forums BLogs FAQ Images Health Diseases Diet Foods Cleanse Convert

MRSA Cure: Methicillin Resistant Staphylococcus Aureus Cure Support Forum

Methicillin Resistant Staphylococcus Aureus
Read This First:  Success  Educational  Failed  Warning  BSA  RN  ALL R  ~BSA  ~RN  RRR  RR  Image Embedded  Video Embedded Audio Embedded   Images   Description   Books   Rules
 307,831 page views     652 messages     149 topics     4 pages
Post New Topic  Post new topic message to this forum by using a plain text editor  Post new topic message to this forum by using advanced HTML text editor called FCK  Post new topic message to this forum by using advanced HTML text editor called Tiny MCE 

Original Forum Layout     Add To Favorites!
Last Message
61d ago
Search:   Top 300
Forum: MRSA Cure     All Forums 
Like MRSA Cure Forum on Facebook.com
Page 4 of 4
1  2  3   4    

• Have I had staph this entire time?   EnigmaticsAZ   3mo

Iíve been to the earth and back trying to research what has happened to my health since 2005. That year I was doing a lot of traveling as a corporate trainer for a restaurant chain. I helped to open up new locations and train all the staff. It was hard work. 14 hour days, 6 days a week. Living off Starbucks and energy drinks to keep going. ... ... I was in Seattle for one of those trips when I became extremely ill. It was nothing like I had ever experienced. I originally began feeling very fluíish and had developed some kind of sore on my bottom lip, which I never had before. I kept work ...   [retrieve this message]
  • aortitis and soft tissue infection   grapesofstaph   5mo

During jogging I could regularly feel a slight burning sensation to the left of my navel and sometimes stinging about 3 cm below the navel. ... ... Previously I thought the stinging below the navel might be an ulcer. In 2001 I visited a doctor because of mononucleosis and strong burning 3 cm below the navel. The doctor mentioned that some people could feel their aorta. I told him that I could not sleep because of the severity of the pain in that area, but he didnít seem impressed and chose not to investigate any further. ... ... Other symptoms Iíve had that may be related include a swollen lymph nod ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Colloidal Silver MRSA   attica   8mo  Ü C Ü

I have someone that had been on a ventilator in the hospital for quite some time as he had four open heart surgeries and two lung surgeries. Itís a long story and I can elaborate later if anyone wants. This has damaged his throat muscles and swallowing capability. He is currently using a feeding tube to get his nutrients, but with therapy he may in the future be able to eat and drink again. ... ... Heís ended up with MRSA in his sputum which recently attacked his salivary gland. Heís also battled mild pneumonia on and off. Heís on antibiotics which has helped his pneumonia and shrank the size ...   [retrieve this message]
    • My wife who is a allergic asthmatic, has nebulized CS to st...   kscmac   8mo

My wife who is a allergic asthmatic, has nebulized CS to stop lung infections and then swished a small amount of CS under her tongue and then swallow. This has stopped infections and flu/colds. Using CS externally on infections works but needs to come into contact with the infections to help. To help take care of MRSA the CS must be i contact with it. If you could put CS into the bubbler of the O2 line there would be CS getting into him.   [End]
    • DMSO is used as a transporter of CS and other drugs into th...   InCharge   8mo

DMSO is used as a transporter of CS and other drugs into the blood stream when applied topically. ... ... DMSO is a solvent, and some think should be given drug status. ... ... Should always be in glass,or ceramic containers. never allowed to come in contact with plastic,etc. ... ... Here is a link for the protocol for cancer treatment. http://undergroundhealthreporter.com/colloidal-silver-a-wonderful-miracle-for-cancer#axzz2bIZfOLHE   ... ...   ...   [End]
    • The situation really seems very critical. I might be able t...   mac38   8mo

The situation really seems very critical. I might be able to give you a hope. I have heard of Defense Soap that it works as a miracle for many type of infections also MRSA. I donít know much about the condition of the patient but you can try these products may be that helps you . Here is the link below. you can check it out ... http://www.defensesoap.com/preventing-mrsa.html   [End]
    • Wow, Iím very sorry you are going through this, both of you...   pursuingvitality   7mo

Wow, Iím very sorry you are going through this, both of you. Iíve never been in that sort of situation but I can attest to having consumed CS under my tongue many, many times to great effect. Iíve also survived a severe MRSA infection back in í06 thanks to an all-natural substance called Allimed, an incredibly powerful natural antibiotic. I would highly recommend checking it out for its efficacy against MRSA as well other bacteria and viruses. Iíve even taken it under my tongue too, though it can be spicy in concentrated doses. I hope Iíve been able to help, even a little. Godspeed.   [End]
  • Hospital and Iatrogenic Deaths, Diseases, Injuries, Filth, ...   R #94749   12mo  Ü C Ü

http://www.brownandcrouppen.com/dangerous_drug_lawyers.... ... html ... VIVISECTION ... At one Akron Ohio hospital, dogs jumped to their deaths while being exercised on the roof. ... The hospital cancelled all exercise for the dogs. Their debarking or laryngectomies continued so that their cries coming up through ventilator shafts would not disturb patients ... and they were removed to a neighboring building. Recently a pig there died of thirst. ... ... Thank you to CMT for contributing to this. ... ... Shriver as the moderator of an international forum posted this article on many forums. ... http://www.democratic ...   [retrieve this message]
  • infected saliva gland   riderjay253   14mo

i had a 12mm stone removed from my submandicular gland and 3 months later its still swelling a little but hurts bad am im really sick weak tingling feel hungover no fever i have ibs-c and ebv and mcs from auto and construction work. are there any supplements i should take? and what should i put on the lump it self? i tried a juice fast for 4 days, but got to sick and lost to much weight Ive gone from 180 to 120 since the gland /nausea came over a year ago. i had the stone removed through my mouth to try and save the gland. also i couldnt find a saliva sub forum if thereís one link please. thx   [retrieve this message]
  • Image Embedded Antibiotic Resistance and MRSA: Natural Remedies for Infect...   DelennChat   15mo

Antibiotic Resistance and MRSA: Natural Remedies for Infection   ... ...   ... ... ... by Sarka-Jonae ( Between Boyfriends Author) ... ... Nearly half of the meat sold in the United States has been found to contain methicillin-resistant Staphylococcus aureus (MSRA), a strain that causes a staph infection but is resistant to antibiotic drugs. Antibiotic resistance caused by overusing antibiotics in people and animals creates superbugs, germs that cannot be killed with regular antibiotics. To combat antibiotic resistance, doctors try stronger medications. However, essential oils, garlic and vin ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Colloidal Silver Salve with Essentials   HolisticMinerals   15mo  Ü C Ü

I recently used All natural ĒAmazing Silver BalmĒ to treat my sons acne. He washed his face before rubbing the salve all over his face. We started seeing a noticeable difference in about 5 days and in 10 days it was looking really good. We tried proactive and a tetracycline prescribed by a physician that burned when he put it on. None of these worked for him. After about 3 weeks his face is cleared up about 90% with the silver balm. Will let you know when it is completely blemish free. The key ingredients are 10ppm colloidal silver, bees wax and other essentials including Vitamin E. Would ...   [retrieve this message]
  • 3 Large Boils Appeared. now....   #161499   16mo  Ü C Ü

I first got cellulitis 11 months ago in my left calf. We believed the gaping hole in my foot was the culprit. It was nasty fever cycle. Took a month to finally be done. Used antibiotic from clinic. Keflex. 7 days ago I woke up with 3 big pimples and 4-5 small ones. They hurt and were growing. Had no idea what it was. I have learned a lot on this week. They told me I would more susceptible but I didnít believe them. When I got this my body was its normal overweight, tons of sugar, 3 day fast, stress, anemic....I found out those are ripe conditions for weakening immune system. So I donít wa ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Sounds like you have a staph infection. Better get your ass...   7621   16mo

Sounds like you have a staph infection. Better get your ass back to the doctor!   [End]
      • ĒClay is the most versatile, profoundly effective, cheap, m...   CLEW   16mo

ĒClay is the most versatile, profoundly effective, cheap, mysterious, underrated, covered-up health treatment available.Ē ... ... Have you tried using clay packs to pull out the infection? Hereís a site with ~tons~ of good information: ... ... http://www.eytonsearth.org/clay-packs.php ... ... ... ... In the meantime 8 inches around the area is scary! A local walk in can lance it for you and prescribe an antibiotic.... Much as I avoid antibiotics, I think they do have a place and you might not want to wait on this. Keep taking that probiotic : ) ... ... My niece had a MRSA boil/infection in her armpit that we tri ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Boils   #136235   16mo

Yes. Go to a doctor and get a swab taken. It is always good to get a good diagnosis. ... ... Donít get them pierced and drained. The pus is normally not in a single opening, but many small openings, so you canít get it out. Messing with them may cause a severe infection. ... ... Most boils will go through the process of pushing the pus out and healing, even if you do nothing. You need to keep warm. ... ... However you may still be carrying the bacteria after the boils have gone, making future infections likely. ... ... I suggest taking Oregano oil, as it kills golden staph. ... ... Exposing your skin to sunlight o ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Re: 3 Large Boils Appeared. now....   #167034   15mo

Hi, ... ... If you can, getting swab of the culture is a good idea, but you also donít want to wait around too long to treat something by the sound of your symptoms. Knowing if you have a regular staph infection versus MRSA can really help in knowing what treatment to pursue. MRSA is more resistant to treatments than the more common staph infections. Many think its due to prolonged use of antibiotics, that the bacteria has become stronger over time. I am normally against taking antibiotics, but in this case I really felt I needed to. ... ... I donít think its something you would only pick up in a h ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Image Embedded A Bacteria Beatdown?   CLEW   19mo  Ü C Ü

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Paenibacillus_dendritiformis ... http://curezone.com/upload/_M_Forums/Morgellons/download.jpg ... ... I found the bacteria, Paenbacillus dendritiformis , has very similar growth patterns compared to these images taken from a salon pas pain patch that covered a lesion on my left shoulder blade. On removal, methylene blue was used, to reveal ~this~ bacteria beatdown: ... http://curezone.com/upload/_M_Forums/Morgellons/024.jpg ... http://curezone.com/upload/_M_Forums/Morgellons/0283.jpg ... http://curezone.com/upload/_M_Forums/Morgellons/066.jpg ... http://curezone.com/upload/_M_Foru ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Superbug Found in Cat   CLEW   19mo  Ü C Ü

The Indian superbug was found in a pet for the first time in the U.S... Research finds it resists almost all known antibiotics. ... ... I canít take antibiotics anyway, but I do have two cats... ... ... Hereís the link: ... ... http://www.microbeworld.org/index.php?option=com_jlibrary&view=article&id=9368   [End]
  • child with recurring staph infection   no_biz   19mo  Ü C Ü

Hello, my youngest child is 28 months old, not vaccinated. ... ... His nutrition is quite poor, as he just eats apples, carrots, kefir, bread and a little vegetable broth. He refuses to taste new foods and often does not eat at all, that is why I still nurse him on demand. ... ... Since he was 14 months old heís been having a staph skin infection (bullous impetigo) that seems top resolve after a few days and then flares up after 1 or 2 months. The lesions are quite painful and extremely contagious; he also gets tired, nauseous and pale during the flare-ups. ... ... We have tried several medicated ointmen ...   [retrieve this message]
    • I would try spraying Colloidal Silver on it.   dane lady   19mo

I would try spraying Colloidal Silver on it.   [End]
    • Hi there, ... ... ... Sorry to hear of your little babyís...   Bugbuster   19mo

Hi there, ... ... ... Sorry to hear of your little babyís struggle with this infection. ... ... Our own family beat an aggressive attack of MRSA. We battled it and overcame it with Allimed, the strongest form of stabilized allicin with Allisure. ... We have been MRSA free for over 6 yrs. ... ... IMO, you will need to deal with this infection topically and internally at the same time. ... ... If you want to use Allimed, it is best to work with an experienced consultant and find a provider that doesnít overcharge. ... ... Here is a medical paper regarding case studies from Dr. Ronald Cutler, an infectious disease special ...   [retrieve this message]
    • If you purchase liquid Grapefruit Seed Extract & put about ...   gypsy1979   19mo

If you purchase liquid Grapefruit Seed Extract & put about 10 drops to a cup of water, then put it on the infected area of the skin, it will kill the infection. ... For internal infections for a young baby, 5 drops can be put into a cup of juice for a dose, repeating this 3-4 x Daily. ... For adults for a superficial skin infection, can be treated the same as above with the liquid Grapefruit Seed Extract. ... ... For adults internal infection: Purchase capsules of Grapefruit Seed Extract, 575mg, take 2 capsules 3-4 x Daily for any infection. ... ... **Grapefruit Seed Extract is a powerful antimicrobial, ...   [retrieve this message]
    • If you purchase liquid Grapefruit Seed Extract & put about ...   gypsy1979   19mo

If you purchase liquid Grapefruit Seed Extract & put about 10 drops to a cup of water, then put it on the infected area of the skin, it will kill the infection. ... Give your baby Grapefruit Seed Extract, see below: ... ... For internal infections for a young baby, 5 drops can be put into a cup of juice for a dose, repeating this 3-4 x Daily. ... ... For adults and children for a superficial skin infection, can be treated the same as above with the liquid Grapefruit Seed Extract. (be certain to dilute the liquid form as the highly concentrated liquid is toxic to humans UNLESS diluted.) ... ... For adults ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Low dose Naltrexone   Wildbiz   21mo

... Please, everyone that suffers from recurrent mrsa infections please read this fantastic and promising immune booster, stabilizer, and normalizer. ... ... It is called LDN or low dose naltrexone ... ... http://www.lowdosenaltrexone.org/   [End]
  • Is there a MRSA support forum on this site?   Terrified and hopeless   21mo

Is there a MRSA support forum? I looked, but havenít found one yet. ... ... Thank you.   [End]
    • MRSA support forum   #136235   21mo

http://curezone.com/forums/f.asp?f=656 ... ... Do you have a MRSA infection? ... ... I have been battling a severe Golden staph infection, and have had a lot of improvement. ... ... The things I have found to be most effective are Oregano oil, and exposing my skin to sunlight. ... ... I put Oregano oil in olive oil, and take it. Oregano oil tastes horrible. ... ... If you do have an infection, give more details in the MRSA forum.   [End]
  • mrsa   i want everyone healed   22mo

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_sIbJKgcZHg&feature=player_embedded#!   [End]
  • Re: all sufferers of OCD   Wildbiz   22mo  Ü C Ü

Hi everyone who sufferers from OCD and everyone else trying to help. ... I want to post my experience so far in this fierce battle for sanity for ... My beloved daughter. Mt daughter suffers from pure OCD, the kind of terrifying thoughts and delusions that have been so horrifying she has wanted to just end it. About two years ago my daughter contracted MRSA ... And shortly after that began having thoughts that terrifed her and delusions that simply were not real. Her doctor put her on atypical antipsychotic meds, anti anxiety, and anti depressents. Basically she became so much of a zombie she l ...   [retrieve this message]
    • These pathogens create very toxic by products that accumula...   linenup   22mo

These pathogens create very toxic by products that accumulate in the brain and body it is these toxins that make one sick- plus the immune response (cytokines) are uptaken in the brain which cause many brain disorders http://ajp.psychiatryonline.org/article.aspx?articleID=174101 ... ... Furthermore, these infections require a lot of nutritional aspects for the immune system to fight - these are lost rapidly which further hamper the brain - a couple of nutrients such as b12, magnesium, proteins, fatty acids etc. This leaves the brain without the vital nutrients it needs. ... http://pptu.lefora ...   [retrieve this message]
    • I once read in 2 sittings waiting for a prescription a book...   knowledge seeker   22mo

I once read in 2 sittings waiting for a prescription a book on various mental illnesses and fish oil. ... ... I was so impressed I decided to buy it on my next trip there but alas it was gone and I did not have the title and ever since been looking for it unsuccessfully. ... ... However, it took various mental ills like schizophrenia, bipolar, depression, OCD, add/adhd, agoraphobia, dyslexia, anxiety etc and administered high amounts of fish oil to them (I donít recall the amount but believe strongly it was in the 3000-6000 plus range). ... ... After noting a change in symptoms they then did P.E.T ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Hospital's War on MRSA   CLEW   22mo

Curtains And Pyjamas To Become Weapons Against Superbugs ... Intensive cleaning takes place on a hospital ward Photo: Rii Schroer ... ... From The Telegraph: ... ... Hospital curtains, bedding, and even patientsí pyjamas could become weapons in the war against hospital superbugs. ... ... A study has found that an antimicrobial treatment, which could be incorporated into dozens of surfaces on the ward, can kill MRSA on contact, reducing the risk of infection between patients. ... ... Scientists hailed the discovery by researchers from Imperial College London as a Ēvery significantĒ step in the war on hospital sup ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Linezolid from India, $150 cured at home   mrsafree   23mo

I had hospital aquired MRSA -- but no insurance now to get the Vancomycin drip (~ $13,000 !!!). ... ... Iíve tried other antibiotics -- with no luck. ... ... So after much research I found out about Linezolid -- but itís VERY expensive too. ... ... Fortunately, India sells a generic Linzolid called LINOSPAN -- for about $2 per pill! ... ... Iím at day 20 of treatment -- and it already looks all clear. Iím going for the max recommended 28 day treatment. ... ... Do your research -- LINOSPAN works at the DNA level -- it has some side effects (Iím coughing) ... ... I got the LINOSPAN here --> http://www.alldaychemist.c ...   [retrieve this message]
  • morgellons,mrsa,cancer,arthritis,epstain-barr virus,actinom...   scared2bme   24mo  Ü C Ü

Please tell  me if this has happened to anyone else? My skin has something over it, I can scrub and my hair that once was on my head is coming off of my skin. I can take a plate,skillet, anything in my house that looks clean and Iíll start washing or scrubbing it and this clear looking stuff comes off and there will be gobbs of hair and then black speckles coming off, but it looked clean. I am afraid to take a bath. Lint, the threads of a washcloth that I used several days before have came off of me in the tub.I can not get anything clean including myself. What ever it ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Sunlight   #136235   24mo

You say you tested positive for MRSA. ... ... I am battling a golden staph infection. ... ... I knew I had a severe infection, and was very unwell, but doctors did not believe me. Until I got a proper diagnosis, some doctors said I had mental problems. ... ... My symptoms are not like yours. So you may have something different. ... ... Something I have found to be very beneficial is, exposing my skin to sunlight, particularly in hot weather. I have had a big improvement in my condition over summer when I have spend a lot of time outside, with minimal clothing, exposing my skin to sunlight. I have recently pur ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Re: morgellons,mrsa,cancer,arthritis,epstain-barr virus,act...   stumped   24mo

hey scared, ... ... I have had hair in stools and urine. Fungihomeworld has documented this happening to him here on curezone. There is a book on morgellons by a dr, an md who studied cocaine addicts and documented with photographs and video hairs going in and out of skin. I believe the drs name was david conroy. Book had morgellons in the title. There is some evidence that fusarium used on the coca plant in the war on drugs could be tied into all this. Google sunshine project for more on that. People on cocaine call this the coca mite but they have the same symptoms as us. It attached the pati ...   [retrieve this message]
      • where do you get charcoal that you can eat? I donít know wh...   scared2bme   24mo

where do you get charcoal that you can eat? I donít know what I have. The Drs. are not paying any attention to those lab reports. What comes off of me looks like dried up weeds or pieces of splinters..It started wiith two little holes together. A black speck would come out of one hole & a lighter color speck and something that looks like a splinter would come out of the other hole.My sheets are covered in this every day. Also when I sleep, my mouth is watering.My face and pillow are soaken wet.I had another tooth break off at the gum line and I am going blind. I can not wear contacts b ...   [retrieve this message]
  • MMS works on MRSA   #147950   27mo

Here is a testimonial that I found on the internet. I copied and pasted it. ... ... ... I am writing to tell you what MMS did for Josh. Late last fall Josh had his gall bladder removed, also while he was in the hospital they removed a cyst, the size of a pea, from his chest. He returned home with MRSA, a staff infection,Methicillin-resistant Staphylococcus aureus, a bacterium with antibiotic resistance, that he contracted at the hospital. For 3 weeks it continued to get worse until the hole in his chest was an inch or so deep. You could put your finger, up to the first knuckle in it. They (the ho ...   [retrieve this message]
  • How do you take oregano oil?   #136235   27mo

If you have ever put a drop of oregano oil in your mouth, you will know that it is really horrible. Most people will never do it a second time. ... ... I would be interested to know of any creative ways any of you have come up with to take oregano oil - ways to make it more pleasant to take.   [End]
    • Being an olive oil base it does not mix with liquid well. ...   incis   27mo

Being an olive oil base it does not mix with liquid well. The only other way I used to take it - put it in empty capsules. That way there is no taste or burning at all. ... ... As to putting it directly into the mouth - I got used to it eventually. I have a wisdom tooth which refuses to grow, so I just rub in 2-3 drops of oregano oil in the area. That way the bacteria is killed around the tooth and gums + the bloodstream gets some oil as well! When other teeth hurt on occasion - I also rub on the gums some oil - the pain is gone!   [End]
    • You can fill empty capsules with oil of oregano drops for h...   Widemouth   27mo

You can fill empty capsules with oil of oregano drops for high doses. I use 3 double 00 caps full for 15 days in a row when fighting infections - with our without conventional antibiotics. For children you can rub it into their feet before bed. You can rub it into anyoneís shins since the skin is very thin and the oil will absorb into the bloodstream through the tissue. Hope that helps. I use Joy of the Mountains oil of Oregano www.joyofthemountains.com and OregaPet www.oregapet.com for my dog.   [End]
  • MRSA and lactoferrin   linenup   27mo

I received a phone call from the representative at Symbiotics who told me that hospitals are using 100% Lactoferrin (Symbiotics) to treat MRSA and getting good results. Must be 100% lactoferrin.   [End]
  • Wondering if this is related   sam7777   28mo  Ü C Ü

A long read, but it takes a long explanation to get to why I think I am having this problem, i.e. my health history. So reader warned. ... ... Well at the moment, or since July or about September really, I have been getting pretty bad dull low grade headaches, mainly right behind the eyes and in between the eyes. It is especially right there in the forehead and in between the eyes. ... ... It is like something happened at the beginning of September that came along with that six week long headache, that crippled my memory so severely, that I am basically so stupid I cannot even function. Any time I w ...   [retrieve this message]
    • you may find this interesting.... ... ... http://biogenica...   Laredo7   28mo

you may find this interesting.... ... ... http://biogenicaminewoman.tumblr.com/post/1399541941/part-3-alice-in-wonderland   [End]
    • ... ... Without going into too much detail, all of the abo...   linenup   28mo

... ... Without going into too much detail, all of the above problems sound like the origins are an infectious agent in the gut. Do a Metametrix GI test and use panel #2105 - You may also want to check your pancreatic enzymes or take a supplement to help with that and see if that helps. Lots of nutrients to help the body cope with the stress. I have some good information posted at pptu.lefora.com ísupporting the bodyí then go to the top post - sorry the forum is down for maintenance and I cannot provide a link.   [End]
      • I have this narrowed down to me needing to do a liquid fast...   sam7777   28mo

I have this narrowed down to me needing to do a liquid fast - not a fruit juice fast - strictly green vegetable juice. Which means it is like a harsh 0 calorie fast. I cannot last much longer than 4 days on something like that. ... ... I cannot imagine why that is what it takes to get better. ... ... I know even fat, hemp powder, and sprouted raw protein cause issues especially eaten after dusk. I have a particularly weird problem with food bothering me between dawn and dusk. It is perfectly correlated with my overall energy level. ... ... By now I am smart enough to know that that observation relates to ...   [retrieve this message]
        • Can you do chicken breast , low fat fish? ...   jameskep37   28mo

Can you do chicken breast , low fat fish? ...   [End]
        • Well Iím not going to tell you what to do but I have simila...   MDee   28mo

Well Iím not going to tell you what to do but I have similar issues. I become very sick to almost any food...sugar, fiber, standards fats, salt and excess protein all make me very sick. I have experimented for years and this is what I eat...it is all fermented/microbe rich food. Iím healing and have results that is why I share it. Its a lot to type so Iíve linked it. l upside-down-nutrition.blogspot.com/p/what-i-eat.html If you are interested or have any questions just ask...if not thatís fine too. ... ... Good Luck ...   [End]
    • ...I can not eat starch, fat, sugar, fruit, dairy, bread, c...   MaryG   28mo

...I can not eat starch, fat, sugar, fruit, dairy, bread, coffee, tea, anything but a leafy green vegetable or extremely bland meat... With enough fasting and avoidance of those, recently in October, I felt my head clear up... ... ... Hi Sam, you might not have seen my replies to a couple of your other posts, since you originally posted them so long ago. Hereís one, with a reference to the first one in this one: ... ... http://curezone.com/forums/fm.asp?i=1895340#i ... ... The gist of the two posts is that I think you have diabetes. What you have posted in this particular post is a continuation of a desc ...   [retrieve this message]
      • The issue is MaryG, that whenever I get my blood sugar test...   sam7777   28mo

The issue is MaryG, that whenever I get my blood sugar tested it is always perfectly healthy. And that has been by a doctor about 4 times within the last 6 months. Plus I did check it when I had a device about 2 years ago, and it would at worst be about 60 or sometimes no higher than 100. ... ... High blood sugar being particularly not likely in my case, since I often showed more signs of low blood sugar. ... ... I often did find myself wondering why I somehow exhibit health problems strikingly like diabetes, and that somehow they were both type 1 and type 2 symptoms. ... ... Given that I had morbid obe ...   [retrieve this message]
        • Well I put it this way. I can read complex biochemical and ...   sam7777   28mo

Well I put it this way. I can read complex biochemical and medical literature, law cases, economics, environmental literature, I can understand it while I do it. But my declaritive/concrete memory is very poor and has been bad off and on for over 10 years. The catch is that sometimes it gets better, like when I regularly exercise, or avoid the bad foods like gluten. ... ... You probably notice that I write a lot. I cannot talk this much, but I could when I was young. I cannot remember what I write. I basically cannot succinctly say what I need to in order to get a doctor to help me properly. An ...   [retrieve this message]
          • The issue is MaryG, that whenever I get my blood sugar test...   MaryG   27mo

The issue is MaryG, that whenever I get my blood sugar tested it is always perfectly healthy. And that has been by a doctor about 4 times within the last 6 months. Plus I did check it when I had a device about 2 years ago, and it would at worst be about 60 or sometimes no higher than 100. ... ... High blood sugar being particularly not likely in my case, since I often showed more signs of low blood sugar. ... ... Hi Sam, ... ... I am a bit confused; I was thinking that you didnít have a doctor. Iím glad that you do, and Iíd think that would be the place to detail your symptoms, starting with those that b ...   [retrieve this message]
          • I tried to go to clinic doctors at my college or the commun...   MaryG   27mo

I tried to go to clinic doctors at my college or the community clinic, and I ended up being told to take antidepressants and sleeping pills. ... ... Bummer. I went once to a doctor at my college with an itchy red patch between my toes. The young doctor there told me he didnít know what it was. At least he was honest, but anyway, it was athleteís foot! I found that out with an appointment with the doctor on my next visit home with my parents. ... ... Iím sure there are many, many good college doctors, and Iíve known a doctor that used to be a college orthopedist. He was indeed a good doctor. ... ... Anywa ...   [retrieve this message]
            • My urine only smelled of ammonia for a few times this summe...   sam7777   27mo

My urine only smelled of ammonia for a few times this summer, and it startled me enough that I ended up mentioning it in a post on curezone. I normally have very clear urine. I do not have a single doctor persay, but I had access to the community and college health clinics. At this point however, I am going to make an appointment with an actual general practitioner. After actually numerically literal 1000s of hours of research and 8 grueling months, I have come to concede that natural methods cannot treat me. My health is too far gone and I require synthetic hormones or dessicated hormones ...   [retrieve this message]
              • I may eventually try to take a mother hormone such as proge...   MaryG   27mo

I may eventually try to take a mother hormone such as progesterone ... ... The user name of Sam and your avatar make me think you are probably a man. Iíd suppose that the use of progesterone for a man would generally be very rare, though I do vaguely know that men have female hormones to some extent. Assuming you are a man, then Iíd not go into exotica here in looking for cures. If women can get along without progesterone with no big noticeable problems--nothing on the order of your long list of complaints--then I doubt very much that going that route would help anything. The probability that y ...   [retrieve this message]
                • Importantly with thyroid are the autoimmune antibody lab te...   sam7777   27mo

Importantly with thyroid are the autoimmune antibody lab tests, three of which I have written in my notes that I need to get. Secondly, I think I meant to say pregnenalone which is the hormone that directly is produced from cholesterol, and is the building block for other hormones. I guess I have not read much on the subject of a master hormone, so I am a bit sketchy. ... ... It makes sense in one regard because it would allow for you to give your body more of a decision to how to correct for multiple hormone shortages and reduce the risk of adding too much hormone. But if you have an imbalanc ...   [retrieve this message]
                  • to detox over a long time with healthy diet and exercise. T...   MaryG   27mo

to detox over a long time with healthy diet and exercise. This is quite challenging. [...] In time, with a drastic overhaul of herbs and detox, I believe glands can heal, and hormones balance, but this is just as difficult as saying you can cure cancer. ... ... Iíve just started on a book by Caldwell B. Esselstyn: ĒPrevent and Reverse Heart Disease.Ē Have you by any chance read that one? It presents the diet Bill Clinton is doing well on now. I donít know whether it might cure anything beyond heart disease or not, but looking at Bill Clintonís natural weight reduction on that diet leads me to b ...   [retrieve this message]
    • You say: ... ... ĒI started the weight loss thing to get r...   #136235   27mo

You say: ... ... ĒI started the weight loss thing to get rid of staph and not to lose weight. I had MRSA really bad right about the time all this stuff started its worst 7 years ago. And I had that MRSA during junior high, all of high school, and the first year and a half of college.Ē ... ... You may still have a staph infection. A chronic staph infection may cause a lot of the other symptoms. ... ... I suggest taking oregano oil, in case you have a staph infection.   [End]
  • last known Knott UBI machine in sedona,az.   boatman   32mo  Ü C Ü

the last ultra powerful ultraviolet blood irradiation machine is in sedona,az at dr. huttonís office. ... ... routinely curing hep c and other viral and bacterial infections and a very strong cancer therapy. ... ... ph. 928-203-9013 ... ... from dr. rowenís newsletter: ... ... ... On Wednesday, November 3, 2010, I had a formal phone consult with Shirley. Shirley had a previous formal consult with me five years before to discuss her chronic hepatitis C. Hepatitis C is the kind of lethal viral disease for which modern medicine has NO safe or reasonably effective treatment. I had forgotten about her first consult. ...   [retrieve this message]
  • MRSA... is chlorine dioxide effective as a treatment for MR...   Taurine   3y  Ü C Ü

Hello, ... ... Is chlorine dioxide an effective treatment effective as a treatment for MRSA??? ... ... I ask this because a friend of mine has MRSA and the antibiotics that she is currently taking donít seem to be helping her all that much. She has very painful sores on her body, headaches, fever and she just feels terrible. And I would like to know if anyone here has had any experience using MMS or any other type of chlorine dioxide product to treat MRSA infection. ... ... If so, then would you please share your protocol with me? ... ... Any help or advice that you could provide me with would be greatly a ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Over the past two years, Iíve been using MMS to treat a bon...   Esstee   3y

Over the past two years, Iíve been using MMS to treat a bone infection with is of the Staphylococcus family with MMS. ... ... And so my guess is that the MMS would work against MRSA as well. However, I have no advice or knowledge to share on the protocol side of things since my experiences are limited to my condition. ... ... Though if I had to guess, I would say that it would take a minimum of 12 drops per intake several times a day in order to do anything(ie. 12-15 drops, 3 times a day). ... ... I would also consider ways to add MMS to the skin or affected areas. And perhaps even bathing in it(if that ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Re: MRSA... is chlorine dioxide effective as a treatment fo...   eagles wings   3y
    • Hi, ... ... You might find this helpful: ... ... MMS An...   Bugbuster   3y

Hi, ... ... You might find this helpful: ... ... MMS Answers: ... ... http://www.mmsanswers.org/index.php?option=com_wiwalphalisting&view=wiwalphalisting&cat_id=1:diseases&Itemid=2&start_index=S&end_index = ... ... Here is another site that provide information about MMS and stabilized allicin for MRSA: ... ... http://www.healthsalon.org/375/mrsa-alternative-treatment-with-allicin-testimonial/ ... ... Our own family recovered over 5 yrs ago without medical assistance. We took the term Ēantibiotic resistantí seriously and knew that we had to find something that would save our lives since the MRS ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Hello Taurine, ... ... MRSA on hard surfaces is easy to el...   SilverFox   3y

Hello Taurine, ... ... MRSA on hard surfaces is easy to eliminate with a chlorine dioxide solution of 30 PPM. It takes about 60 seconds to kill it off. It is more difficult to remove from skin because of its texture and the flora on the skin interacts with chlorine dioxide using it up to a point where little is left to react with the infection. ... ... The chlorous acid that is produced when you mix a dose of MMS does not seem to be as effective as simply using chlorine dioxide in water. Chlorous acid has some chlorine dioxide in it, but the acid contact with the skin triggers a response from the ...   [retrieve this message]
      • I would like to thank you all for replying back to me so qu...   Taurine   3y

I would like to thank you all for replying back to me so quickly and for your very helpful advice. ... ... -Taurine   [End]
      • Tom, I have a few questions   Taurine   3y

Tom, ... ... When treating the MRSA skin lesions would my friend need to buy some sodium chlorite(MMS) and acidify that to make the chlorine dioxide or could she just buy some of those chlorine dioxide water purification tablets and just use that instead? ... ... Or could she even use a chlorine dioxide based biocide such as SNIPER and just dilute that down with enough distilled water to get the desired 100 ppm solution? ... ... Or what about using some of the Frontierpharm chlorine dioxide based skin care products? Do you think they would be useful in the treatment of MRSA skin lesions? ... ... I am asking ...   [retrieve this message]
        • Hello Taurine, ... ... You must understand that there is a...   SilverFox   3y

Hello Taurine, ... ... You must understand that there is a difference between chlorine dioxide technology, and chlorous acid or acidified sodium chlorite technology, and sodium chlorite technology. ... ... While all three involve sodium chlorite, they are all different. ... ... You want to use chlorine dioxide technology for the topical application. You can use water purification tablets, or a sodium chlorite solution and hydrochloric acid. The sodium chlorite can be from any source you choose. Once you have the supplies we can figure out the amounts needed. ... ... Donít forget the baking soda and some wa ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Re: MRSA... is chlorine dioxide effective as a treatment fo...   jtswan   3y

I did get rid of MRSA with an MMS solution. ... I used it topically, with DMSO. ... First i would mix 30 drops citric acid solution with 6 drops MMs. ... let it sit for 1-3 minutes. ... Then i added about 1 Tblspn of water, to dilute a bit, but not much. ... I would put a drop of DMSO on the infected area (MRSA boil, i had a few so did each one) Then, i would swab the citric acid MMS solution over that. leave it on. i did that 2 -3Xa day till gone. it worked! ... Also used a qtip to swab my nostrils with the mixture (did not use the dmso in my nose) as the MRSA seems to live up there, and can therefor retur ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Oregano oil is effective   #136235   27mo

Oregano oil is effective. ... ... I recommend anyone with golden staph or mrsa to use oregano oil.   [End]
  • Taking Colloidal Silver with Antibiotics   anything09   3y  Ü C Ü

Hello everyone. I am in the middle on taking anibiotics for an infection and I wanted to know if itís safe to take colloidal silver while taking the antibiotics? Iíve seen articles that say the colloidal silver will help antibiotics with that previously had no effect. ... ... Iím trying to avoid having a 3rd surgery and Iím trying everything I have. Wild oregano(internal & external), turmeric, echinacea, manuka honey(topically), and I just ordered an allicin/garlic pill called allibiotic(havenít started that yet) and Iím also trying to cut down on my sugar intake which has been hard. Bu ...   [retrieve this message]
    • In my opinion colloidal silver will only help and if it wer...   Dquixote1217   3y

In my opinion colloidal silver will only help and if it were me I would take plenty of it internally along with keeping colloidal silver constantly applied externally - such as a soaked cotton ball you keep re-applying the CS to.  I cannot over-emphasize the importance of keeping the silver constantly in contact with the affected area. ... ... Also if it were me and I was not getting the results I desired, I would seriously consider one of the top quality commercial colloidal silver products (two stand out far and above the rest).  I believe that homemade silver works prett ...   [retrieve this message]
      • Agree with everything DQ said. I canít imagine your still ...   MrCuddly   3y

Agree with everything DQ said. I canít imagine your still needing antibiotics if youíre taking the silver, honey and oregano oil correctly. ... ... The only thing Iíd add is if itís a topical infection, Bentonite clay works fantastically. DQ mentioned spider bites and bentonite applied to skin is one of the few cures for brown recluse bites. But pretty much any infection on the skin gets handled amazingly well with it. ... ... My 16 YO son had this giant painful, puss filled infection on his leg that the doctor couldnít figure out and antibiotics werenít doing anything with. We put bentonite cla ...   [retrieve this message]
        • I also used Bentonite Clay for the spidey bite. It is great...   Dquixote1217   3y

I also used Bentonite Clay for the spidey bite. It is great at drawing out infections.  The reason that I did not include it for an MRSA type infection is that I found it really tricky to keep the bentonite clay from drying out the rest of the concoction I made.  Even though I diluted it to an almost runny consistency with colloidal silver, it turned rock hard in fairly short order.  Once the mix dries out, the CS (and likely other ingredients) are not doing the job nearly as well as when they are kept moist. ... ... I used my salve-type mix with a guaze bandage poultice st ...   [retrieve this message]
          • Very true about keeping the clay wet. I should have mentio...   MrCuddly   3y

Very true about keeping the clay wet. I should have mentioned that we had to keep soaking the cloth that was wrapped around the clay (and his leg) every 10 minutes or so for the first couple hours. It probably wasnít doing much after that.   Iíd probably just use the liquid form in the future (kind of a creamy consistancy). It would be easier to apply and likely stay moist longer. I would do it separately from any other treatment in the same area because the clay will hoover the good stuff too. ...   [End]
          • For red inflamed, possibly infected skin..I use ichthammol ...   Iolite   3y

For red inflamed, possibly infected skin..I use ichthammol ointment (aka black drawing salve) to which Iíve added a drop or two of oreganol oil. Iíve used it on my daughterís infected thumb (tore off a hang nail) and more recently a blistered heal that wouldnít heal. ... ... I used to buy the tubes of ichthammol, but I just recently bought a tub of it at an equine supply site. It should last me forever! I also recently bought NOW pure steam distilled oregano oil -- pure stuff, not diluted in olive oil. I used that to make up a small batch of my oregano drawing salve. It works pretty good.   [retrieve this message]
        • Thank you all for your replys. Iím really trying to get a ...   anything09   3y

Thank you all for your replys. Iím really trying to get a handle on this infection and itís making me nervous. Iím checking into the bentonite clay right now. ... ... Will the clay help if the infection is really deep? and should I be trying that topically instead of what iíve been using?? ... ... Also whatís considered high quality CS so I can get some? ... ... Thanks! ...   [End]
          • Yes, we are talking about topical bentonite clay.  In ...   Dquixote1217   3y

Yes, we are talking about topical bentonite clay.  In my opinion (actually in my knowledge and research), Purest Colloids Mesosilver and CZ sponsor Utopia Silverís Advanced Colloidal Silver are head and shoulders and then some above the rest - especially for internal use.  Utopia Silver also makes an Advanced Ionic Silver which might be preferable for topical use. ... ... Note that I have no connection to Purest Colloids and recommend it solely because it is such a superior product, though I do have an affiliate relationship with Utopia Silver (the owner is a lifelong friend).  ...   [retrieve this message]
            • DQ, Since you said that the mesosilver or utopia silver is ...   anything09   3y

DQ, Since you said that the mesosilver or utopia silver is better at infections like mine. I wanted to know how much I should be taking? Since I make my own silver at home I usually drink a glass or two a day. And should I still drink my own when I get the higher quality silver? ... ... Thanks   [End]
              • No reason not to take both the commercial and homemade solu...   Dquixote1217   3y

No reason not to take both the commercial and homemade solutions.  I would take anywhere from 2 to 8 ounces daily depending upon the severity of the infection and then once the infection was mostly conquered cut back to a couple of ounces a day and eventually taper off to just a tablespoon or two before stopping.  That can get a bit pricey - though one of the companies has a buy one, get one free regular special for first time buyers and last time I looked they had a 50% off sale going on, either of which could help a lot with the cost.  Thus you might wish to cut those ...   [retrieve this message]
          • Re: Taking Colloidal Silver with Antibiotics   MrCuddly   3y

You could use the clay AND your other treatments. Just donít use them at (or close to) the same time since the clay would just absorb whatever else youíre using. You can alternate treatments during the day. Clay in the morning, other stuff at night, etc. ... ... The clay has such powerful drawing power that I would concentrate on that for almost ANY kind of skin malady. Thereís a reason women and health spas endure all that messy, weird looking green clay. Bentonite has some additional health properties to the green clay (especially for internal use). ... ... ... ...   [End]
          • For topical use, bentonite clay may works best mixed with a...   Bythc   3y

For topical use, bentonite clay may works best mixed with apple cider vinegar. ... ... www.naturalnews.com/028014_bentonite_clay_healing.html ... ... ... ... ... For external use, mix 1 to 2 tablespoons in a bowl with water or apple cider vinegar. Apple cider vinegar is antibacterial which may help alleviate some of the underlying causes that aggravate acne. Add the liquid slowly until you develop a muddy consistency. This part is not as crucial and is really up to your preference. Apply the mixture to your face or any other area and let it dry for at least 15 to 20 minutes. Wash and feel fantastic! ... ...   [retrieve this message]
            • I bought my bentonite clay today and Iím so excited to try ...   anything09   3y

I bought my bentonite clay today and Iím so excited to try it tonight. I bought it from the health food store. It says for external use only but I want to buy some to take internally also. What would be the amount(ratio) to take internally? ... ... I did get the ACV to mix with it. And Iím definately foing to get some of the premium colloidal silver once I have more money. ... ... ... Thank you all again for your help. Itís starts to get depressing when you donít see an end in sight. But fortunately with the natural remedies Iíve been doing Iím seen some improvement and that give me hope.   [retrieve this message]
              • If you want to learn more about clay, the site aboutclay.co...   Iolite   3y

If you want to learn more about clay, the site aboutclay.com is a good source. It describes ALL the different types of clay and which are good for internal use.   [End]
              • You probably got the Aztec brand? Lots of heathfood stores...   MrCuddly   3y

You probably got the Aztec brand? Lots of heathfood stores carry that and yes, donít take it internally.  But itís powerful stuff for skin, baths, foot baths, etc. What to take internally gets a little more confusing. Hereís what I use. Itís convenient, not expensive and works well.  Most healthfood stores around me also carry it: http://www.swansonvitamins.com/YP007/ItemDetail?n=0 ...   [End]
                • Thanks for those sites I did read alot last night. ... ....   anything09   3y

Thanks for those sites I did read alot last night. ... ... I tried the clay last night on the infected areas and while they arenít completely gone they have reduced. The infection is pretty deep so it may take a while but itís alot better in one night with the clay than with the other remedies Iíve been using. I showered and reapplied it this morning and I will do the same before bed tonight. Iím also going to order the kind you can take internally. I really love this clay so far! Thank you all for this recommendation! ... ... Iíll post an update in a few days or maybe give it a couple weeks. ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Image Embedded ... 20?46:24;if(document.getElementById(ĒtphdrĒ))h-=3;var ...   Bugbuster   3y

... 20?46:24;if(document.getElementById(ĒtphdrĒ))h-=3;var e=l;do b+=c.offsetLeft|| 0;while(c=c.offsetParent);c=(document.documentElement.clientWidth||document.body.clientWidth)-b-d;var f;d=document.body;var i=document.defaultView;if(i&&i.getComputedStyle){if(d=i.getComputedStyle(d,ĒĒ))f=d.direction}else f=d.currentStyle?d.currentStyle.direction:d.style.direction;f=f==ĒrtlĒ;if(a==ĒgbiĒ){for(d=0;i=y[d++];)i();B(null,window.navExtra);if(f){b=c;e=g}}else if(!f){b=c;e=g}u!=a&&A();x(a,b,h,e)},A=function(){u&&x(u,0,0)},B=function(a,b){var c,d=document.getElementById(ĒgbiĒ),h=a;if(!h)h= d.firstChil ...   [retrieve this message]
  • BacLite, MRSA detection drug found by Ministry of Defence   medicalcuriosity   3y  Ü C Ü

Hi there. Iím specialising in the study of MRSA as part of my medical research and came across this article which I thought might be interesting to those diagnosed with MRSA. Itís really raised an issue that such a product has been developed but corporate issues have stood in the way of what could hugely benefit MRSA patients. Please spread the word!! ... ... Crisis Rules ... 3Mís George Buckley Criticizes Obama While Ignoring Good Corporate Governance ... Lanny J. Davis, March 9, 2011 ... Ē[Obama] is anti-business. ... Forget[s] that business has choice. ... Things will slip away. Weíve got a real cho ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Our familyís experience with MRSA 5 yrs. ago is an example ...   Bugbuster   3y

Our familyís experience with MRSA 5 yrs. ago is an example of the immediate need for survival, not to see MRSA that was created from using too many antibiotics in our world. ... ... You may find this article interesting regarding how a hospital in Norway is decreasing MRSA hospital colonization. ... http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/34633137/ ... ... ... This makes more sense to me. I guess you have to think like a bacteria. If fire is thrown at the colony then it will evolve and build protection around it. ... ... Our success to surviving the era of resistant bacteria will be how we deal with. It would be a wast ...   [retrieve this message]
  • How can I get warm?   #136235   3y

I am battling a severe Golden Staph infection. ... ... It makes me feel cold all of the time. Whenever I am cold, the infection gets worse. ... ... Whenever I kill some of the Golden Staph, it makes me much colder. This results in the Golden Staph getting much worse. ... ... Does anyone know of anything which would enable me to keep warm? ... ... Anyone know of anything which will kill Golden Staph?   [End]
    • It is interesting, nobody responds to my posts. ... ... It...   #136235   3y

It is interesting, nobody responds to my posts. ... ... It seems, nobody has had a golden staph infection this severe, and lived to tell the story. So nobody knows the answer. That is OK. I am learning as I go. ... ... Here are my conclusions so far: ... ... It is best not to kill huge amounts of golden staph at any one time, but to continually kill it off, bit by bit. That way I donít become excessively cold. ... ... I have also been taking the herb licorice. Licorice prevents too much water being excreted through the kidneys, which prevents too much water loss from the blood. Feeling cold, is associated wit ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Oregano oil   #136235   3y

Since writing this, I have begun using Oregano oil. This seems to be more effective at killing Golden Staph, but does not make me cold like the other treatments. ... ... I am sharing this, in case someone else is in a similar situation.   [End]
      • Oregano oil is certainly a powerful antibacterial product. ...   Iolite   3y

Oregano oil is certainly a powerful antibacterial product. With your history of boils, this has been a problem for a while. I would continue the oregano oil for several months. Make sure you consume probiotics to keep your gut flora healthy. ... ... You mentioned you were cold. What is your basal body temp? I would suspect a sluggish thyroid. If that is the case, consider taking Lugols iodine or Iodoral to help boost your thyroid and increase your metabolism. Swanson Vitamins has both lugols and Iodoral as well as Nowís Thyroid Energy which contains L-Tyrosine an important co-factor to ...   [retrieve this message]
  • MRSA Researchers Need Your Help: Survey!   Exp1n1ons   3y

Hello, ... ... Expinions is a team of researchers from the University of Chicago working to improve how biomedical research is conducted. Using literature reviews, surveys and modern computational methods, we are collecting, analyzing and mapping expert opinions and patient experiences for several complex disorders in order to identify promising ĒleadsĒ in biomedical research faster and more accurately. Professors James Evans and Andrey Rzhetsky are the principal investigators directing this study. You can find more information and can participate in the brief, anonymous survey here: ... - Hide qu ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Image Embedded Methicillin-resistant Staphyloccus aureus (MRSA)   Labrat The Tenacious   3y  Ü C Ü

... ... http://norml.org/index.cfm?Group_ID=7787 ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... Home > Library > Health Reports > Recent Research on Medical Marijuana > Methicillin-resistant Staphyloccus aureus (MRSA) ... ... Methicillin-resistant Staphyloccus aureus (MRSA) ... ...   ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ...   [retrieve this message]
Page 4 of 4
1  2  3   4    

Filter Messages: order by

Selected Ads from CureZone Sponsors: Become a Sponsor

VIP

Did you poop today?
All natural constipation relief!
I regained my life!
I no longer worry about having Herpes outbreaks
High Blood Pressure?
3 easy exercises drop blood pressure below 120/80 as soon as today
Suffering With Mirena?
Treat All Mirena Side Effects Naturally & Quickly in 30 Days or Less

PLAT

Iodine Supports Thyroid Health
#1 Rated Iodine Supplement! 180-Day Money Back Guarantee. Free...
Free Book by Dr. Clark!
Bestselling author Dr. Hulda Clark claims to have cured cancer. Is sh...

GOLD

Alkaline Water Benefits?
Can you get health benefits from drinking alkaline ionized water? Wh...
Colloidal Silver Free!
Buy $100 in Non-Colloidal Supplement Products & Get a Free Bottle of A...
Proven Parasite Diet
The Only Legitimate Diet for Destroying Parasites in 30 Days or Less

GOLD

Healthy Weight Loss
ĒAfter having tried pills, shakes, and about everything else ... I am thr...
Anti Cancer Medical Effect
Medical researchers confirm electrolyzed reduced water protects ag...
All of Dr. Hulda Clarkís Books
Dr. Hulda R. Clark has written many popular books over the yea...
Natural Cancer Remedies

SILVER

J.Crowísģ Lugolís Iodine
Free S&H. Restore lost reserves. J.CROWíSģ Lugolís Iodine Soluti...
Bad Breath Cure
Bad Breath Cure
Life Technologyô
Transformational Technology For Mind Body And Soul.
Tbyil Supplement Catalog
The Best Years in Lifeís hand picked top quality natural health comp...

Back To Top How many people click on the sponsord links? Become a Sponsor

Add This Forum To Your Favorites!

Share:  Facebook  MySpace  Digg  Reddit  StumbleUpon  Furl this page  Delicious  BlinkList  dzone  Simpy.com  Fark.com  BlogMarks  Wists.com  Google

Translate This Page:

French    German    Spain    Italian    Dutch    Russian    Portuguese    Japanese    Korean    Arabic    Chinese Simplified

652 messages, 149 topics, topics per page limited to: 40, average number of messages per page: 163, 4 pages,  307,831 page views

"It is more important to know what sort of person has a disease than to know what sort of disease a person has."
~ Hippocrates (460-377 B.C.)

Image Galler MRSA Cure Image Gallery         Image Galler Last 30 Uploads
Google Ads

Google Ads

Google Ads

Google Ads

Donate to CureZone

Guest Book - Liver Flush FAQ - News - Link Exchange - Add URL - How To Exchange Links? - About Global Directory

Terms of Service - Privacy Policy - Spam Policy - Disclaimer - Guidelines & Rules - Forum Trolls - Fair use notice

Staff's pages:  Owen - Wrenn - Maya

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - About - Donors - Stats

Copyright 2014  curezone.org

fetched in 2.47 sec at 4/20/2014 10:57:41 AM, requested by 54.204.217.249, referred by http://curezone.org/forums/f2.asp?f=656&t=84775.91 , requested 1 pages during this session, y=15