CureZone.org   Educating Instead of Medicating Like CureZone website on Facebook
Home > Forums27089 visitors online now Add To Favorites Log On    Join/Sign Up    User Finder   Inbox New
The Best Favorites

Newsletter:

Search:
Forums BLogs FAQ Images Health Diseases Diet Foods Cleanse Convert

Body Electronics Forum

Read This First:  Success  Educational  Failed  Warning  BSA  RN  ALL R  ~BSA  ~RN  RRR  RR  Image Embedded  Video Embedded Audio Embedded   Images   Description   Books   Rules
 43,653 page views     361 messages     54 topics     1 pages
Post New Topic  Post new topic message to this forum by using a plain text editor  Post new topic message to this forum by using advanced HTML text editor called FCK  Post new topic message to this forum by using advanced HTML text editor called Tiny MCE 

Original Forum Layout     Add To Favorites!
Last Message
4mo ago
Search:   Top 300
Forum: Body Electronics     All Forums 
Like Body Electronics Forum on Facebook.com

• Mobitz Type II, AV Block 2:1   oregonrose   5mo  C

I have been diagnosed with Mobitz Type II and the doctors want to install a pacemaker yesterday. This diagnosis was determined from an EKG which was performed again, 2 weeks later at my request, with the same results. My naturopath had no suggestions and said she ended up with a pacemaker after years of trying to take care of her problem. I googled for a naturopathic cardiologist who has me on several remedies and is only giving her protocol 3 months. After that she wants me to get the pacemaker. I believe the body can heal itself, yet I’ve spent several hours trying to find an alternative ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Regrowing teeth   #175128   8mo  C

I saw a link on this forum about regrowing teeth: ... ... http://hubpages.com/hub/Regrow-Teeth ... ... But the guy who originally wrote the article is not on Hub Pages anymore. ... ... This looks like very valuable and very helpful information. ... ... Does anyone have the information from this article, or do you know where I can get the info.? ... ... Thanks so much.   [End]
  • The Electric Cure   parazapper   10mo  C

... The use of electricity as a cure goes way back and involves some surprising people ... ... ... http://zapperdave.blogspot.com/2013/05/the-electric-cure.html   [End]
  • Rife and Pacemakers.   #151217   12mo  C

Does anyone know if it is alright to use a Rife machine when one has a pacemaker? ...   [End]
  • treating chronic fatigue syndrome with bob beck protocol   mattleecarter   13mo  C

Hey Everyone, ... ... Ill keep this as short and sweet as possible. ... ... MY STORY: ... Matt Carter, 23years old, 75 kg, Professional working DJ / MUSICIAN, Healthy Lifestyle & Outgoing, From Sydney Australia. ... ... My Chronic Fatigue: ... Suffering from a Unknown Cause of Chronic Fatigue since 2012 Aug. - 6 months prior to that I was sick on a fortnightly basis. ( flue, fatigue, low energy, really bad hangovers, Mind fog. ) ... ... Before I was in a chronic state of Chronic fatigue, I was working as a parttime dj 3-times a week ( usually late nights 9-12pm and later ) / studying a few days a week/ playi ...   [retrieve this message]
    • BOB BECK PROTOCOL: ... ... I recently started the bob beck...   Johny Apple Bomb   13mo

BOB BECK PROTOCOL: ... ... I recently started the bob beck protocol in MARCH 2012 - Using the SOTA Silver Pulser & Magnetic Pulser and drinking Collodial Silver w/ distilled water. 250ml a day ( 8 oz ). Doing each for 2 hours a day. ... ... Im on this forum to see if anyone has any GOOD RESULTS from using the BOB BECK PROTOCOL Or Suffers from chronic fatigue or can help me in anyway. ... ... ... JAB ... ... Countless have had good results. Including me. Maybe it isn’t a 100% cure but it will help rid the body of infections and get the numbers down. ... ... ... Since: ... May 2012 ALT - 60 ... Oct 2012 ALT - 72 ... Jan 2012 ...   [retrieve this message]
      • JAB: ... ... Thanks for replying but when your ALT / AST ...   mattleecarter   13mo

JAB: ... ... Thanks for replying but when your ALT / AST is up above 40, that isnt normal. Far from normal. ... ... I have also been tested for the HEP’s and they are so far came back negativity. ... ... I only started the BOB BECK PROTOCOL last week and thous tests were taking before I started. Its going to good to see if my ALTS go down. ( I find out tomorrow ) ... ... Thanks. ... ... How long till you noticed a difference in energy levels etc? ... ... From what I have read, people have been treated n seen great results in 3-4 weeks. Thoughts?   [End]
        • SORRY I HAVE ALSO STATED THIS WRONG IN MY ORIGINAL POST: ....   mattleecarter   13mo

SORRY I HAVE ALSO STATED THIS WRONG IN MY ORIGINAL POST: ... ... My BLOOD RESULTS: ... ... ... May 2012 ALT - 60 ... ... Oct 2012 ALT - 72 ... ... *** 2013 Jan ALT - 264 AST - 79 GGT -49 ... ... *** 2013 Feb ( early ) ALT- 328 AST- 94 ... ... *** 2013 March blood test - recieveing soon. ...   [End]
          • So you have been steadily getting worse. If it’s an infecti...   Johny Apple Bomb   13mo

So you have been steadily getting worse. If it’s an infection the Beck Protocol should help. ... ... The colloidal silver is known to get in the liver and kill hepatitis C. ... ... According to the first post in the link below. ... ... http://silverpuppy.com/testimonials.html ... ... One thing that’s good for the liver is to get a juicer and juice 1/2 a beat with a couple apples.   [End]
        • How long till you noticed a difference in energy levels etc...   Johny Apple Bomb   13mo

How long till you noticed a difference in energy levels etc? ... ... From what I have read, people have been treated n seen great results in 3-4 weeks. Thoughts? ... ... ... JAB ... ... I don’t think it effects your energy levels much. Coconut oil and white cane sugar will raise energy levels. ... ... ... You might get flu like symptoms and have to back off the Beck Protocol especially if you don’t use ozonated water to detox. It basically sterilizes your blood and lowers the pathogen levels throughout the body. ... ... After you build up to 2 hours per day it should only take a month. ... ... Sometimes the tests are faul ...   [retrieve this message]
          • Yeah really weird he has gotten worse right? ... ... I use...   JrDavis   13mo

Yeah really weird he has gotten worse right? ... ... I used my Sota machine for about 2 weeks. ... ... My ALT and AST levels went down from 93 and 91 to 64 and 61. ... ... That’s a really good drop. ... ... I almost thought OP was getting the same results I had. ... ... I wonder why his levels are elevated anyway? ... ... Deodorant? Environmental toxins? What’s the deal? ... ... OP I request you get a Viral load count. ... ... Also drink lots of water. If you can’t get Ozonated get poland springs for the time being. ... ... I’ll follow. ... ... 2009 ALT 91 AST 94 ... 2013 ALT 64 AST 61 ... ... Use beck protocol from ... ... Dec 2012 - Jan 2013 ... ... I st ...   [retrieve this message]
  • SCIO or Asyra PLS   thealoeverawoman   15mo  C

Hi, ... ... I would like to buy a SCIO for no more than £2 - £2500 in the UK. Pls let me know if you have one & where you are. ... ... Thx   [End]
  • IP6 chelating iron?   NeedInnerPeace   17mo  C

I read that the magnetic pulser works by moving iron around in your body which helps transport oxygen to combat diseases like cancer. Also that IP6 helps fight cancer cells but it also is really good at chelating (getting rid of?) iron from the body. So is this a good thing or a bad thing? Are you supposed to supplement iron if you take IP6?   [End]
  • Zappers: Using white noise instead of one frequency   andreash   19mo  C

A zapper puts out a fixed frequency (2700Hz?). What happens if I use white (or pink) noise instead, which is totally random? ... ... I tried it for a few seconds and it cleared up my sinuses, but I figured I should do some more research in case there are hidden side effects.   [End]
    • Can you share which unit you used, how it was used (length ...   cora   19mo

Can you share which unit you used, how it was used (length of time, proximity, etc.) and exactly how it helped your symptoms?   [End]
    • - fixed frequency ... ... Actually, many frequencies at o...   parazapper   19mo

- fixed frequency ... ... Actually, many frequencies at once. The square wave generates all of the odd harmonics of its base frequency up to the frequency limit of the device that is driving the square wave. For most 555 type devices, this is somewhere between 800 kHz and 2.0 MHz, depending on the actual device. ... ... White noize is also present in the square wave to a limited extent, due to randomness in the circuitry. ... ... The problem with pure white noise is that the frequencies that are specifically needed are diluted by all of the other frequencies that are present. ... ...   [End]
      • ”diluted” - ?? True white noise (within a specified bandwi...   AnalogKid   17mo

”diluted” - ?? True white noise (within a specified bandwidth) has a constant energy for all frequencies. Without getting into fractions, one way to generate 1 MHz white noise would be to get one million little sine wave generators, tune each one to a different frequency between 1 Hz and 1,000,000 Hz, and add all of the outputs together. Yes, there are lots of other ways to do this, but this is just to explain the concept. None of the individual generators have any harmonics in their outputs, so there is no constrtructive/destructive interference. ... ... Not only do I not see any ”diluting ...   [retrieve this message]
        • Two flaws from my viewpoint. ... ... The dilution in your ...   parazapper   15mo

Two flaws from my viewpoint. ... ... The dilution in your case is that each frequency is 1 millionth of the total power. If the total output was 5 volts at 5 ma, the total power output would be .025 watts so that each frequency would have a power of 0.025 / 1000000 or 25 nanowatts which in terms of zapping is negligible. ... ... Also, a true white noise contains all of the frequencies in the domain, such as fractional frequencies 1.1 hz, 1.178 hz, etc. The number of frequencies can be infinite, theoretically, making the power at any one frequency infinitely small. ... ... That is what I call extremely di ...   [retrieve this message]
          • Yeah, I thought about that. The theory is a work in progre...   AnalogKid   14mo

Yeah, I thought about that. The theory is a work in progress. ... ... OTOH, the extreme bandwidth dispertion might enable the total power level to be increased without increasing the chance of an electrical or RF burn. This is all the rage in power supply and signal system design, intentionally adding clock frequency shifts to reduce the noise peak energy. ... ... For the original Zapper circuit at 30 KHz and the original bandwidth of 500 KHz, there are a total of 9 frequency components between 30 and 510 KHz (or 29 and 500 KHz), decreasing exponentially in amplitude. If those 9 points define a s ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Can anyone build (for me) or point me to a builder of Candi...   fitnessfanatic   20mo  C

I would love to get some information and see if I could order this anywhere online, like I saw here. ... ... Sadly, these are discontinued and I am looking for almost the exact same thing. ... ... http://www.dragonfly75.com/eng/CZME.html   [End]
  • Scanning for best rife frequencies?   Johlysid   21mo  C

Hi, So many people seem to have trouble finding the right frequencies with rife machines. ... ... I was wondering if there were any accurate shortcuts to doing this such as using a machine to scan you for the best frequencies then using those frequencies on a rife machine. ... ... Anyone know any specific machines that can do this and any special ways it’s done? ... ... How about other shortcuts like muscle testing? ... ... Any additional thoughts appreciated! ... ... this would be for lyme/co-infections, strep/PANDAS, and parasites mostly ... ... Jason ... Bay Area, CA   [End]
  • PEMF Treatment Pad Construction?   GodLovesYou   22mo  C

Dear Forum, ... I am looking at building a whole body treatment device, and am wondering what is inside of the pads (Curatron, IMRS, etc)? Are they just flat coils? I wonder if anyone has published research on the designs? ... Thanks! ... Mike   [End]
  • Rife and Clark cures are effective when the patient is will...   KiranSchmidt   24mo  C

... There is plenty of material on the web for “Royal Rife” so I do not need to replicate this but I want to give you my personal view of it : ... Royal Rife (1888-1971) was a very gifted person and someone who cared and added to science and discovery more than many . Better than any words this is shown in an original movie taken at the Rife-Laboratories and narrated by John Crane (1915-1995) ... http://www.rife.de/rife-crane-video.html ... ... Like most scientists he was primarily interested to find and create new things but had difficulties to focus on one line of development. When he first met John ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Difference between Magnetic pulser and PEMF device   hunghung   24mo  C

I have skin parasites (Collembola mites). I have a magnetic pulser. It helps, but seems to have reach a plateau for my condition. ... ... I am considering a PEMF device, which is much more expensive. Does anyone know the difference between the two? In particular, does a PEMF device do something that a magnetic pulser can’t do.   [End]
    • Check out the two articles below. The PEMF device is a good...   #144245   24mo

Check out the two articles below. The PEMF device is a good device, it is allot more powerful then the magnetic pulsar and if you use the complete body mat your whole body gets treated at once. Although this is excellent for some conditions I am not sure it would be worth 3000 dollars for your condition. These devices is there to increase blood circulation, lymph nodes, arteries ect. I don’t believe its going to kill a parasite in your skin. I have never seen or heard of someone getting die off from a magnetic pulsar or any other magnetic device. ... ... ... http://livingwithbugs.blogspot.com/20 ...   [retrieve this message]
      • Hi 144245, ... ... I have a MagnaZap (http://www.webdeb.co...   hunghung   24mo

Hi 144245, ... ... I have a MagnaZap (http://www.webdeb.com/zapper/magnazap.htm) and it does help my skin parasite condition. ... ... Are you referring to Curatron PEMF devices when you mentioned $3,000? I wrote to the company and someone replied, saying PEMF ”will kill mites when you use the XP model with the very high energy coil by creating internal heat and electrical currents under the skin.” Do you agree? ... ... There is a much more expensive device by http://www.pemf.us/products.html. Do you think this one works better than the Curatron XP   [End]
        • Check this site out. ... ... http://www.pemft.net/pemf-rev...   #144245   24mo

Check this site out. ... ... http://www.pemft.net/pemf-reviews-new.html ... ... If you do want to go for a pemf, make sure you get a full body mat, the coils works like the magnetic pulsar so its no use to upgrade just for that, you won’t gain anything. But if you use the whole body mat you will get the best results. ... ... But like the other posters recommended, there is cheaper and better options for your condition. The reason Bob Beck build the Magnetic pulsar, was to clean the lymph nodes, to break up any tumors or what ever accumulates in the arteries. It works very well with kidney stones, unfort ...   [retrieve this message]
          • I have read several studies that have shown the contrary...   david1o1   24mo

[quote] ... If your body is working at peak performance, parasites don’t stand a chance. ... [/quote] ... ... I have read several studies that have shown the contrary... ... ... In the book ”Immunity to parasites”, according to their experiments, the parasites are detected as a threat when they first enter in the body and some of them can be evacuated by elimination processes (diarrhea, vomitting, urinating, sneezing, coughing) but if one or several parasites manage to stay in the body and grow, then they secrete substances to trick the immune system cells. (Lakhovsky explained it may be EMF...) ... ... For ex ...   [retrieve this message]
            • You will be surprised. Going into the villages up in Africa...   werty1   24mo

You will be surprised. Going into the villages up in Africa you will find tribes that live to be 90 years old average. ... Now these people have never seen white people before. They have never seen a car. You will find 1 bible in over 400 people. One village we visited the preacher had to walk a whole day to the next village just to prepare his sermon. ... ... Anyway these people have a HIV count of 0, and treat malaria like as if it were a headache. They do not have candida overgrowth and never even heard of cancer. No allergies nothing. We thought we going to leave them some herbs and mms and th ...   [retrieve this message]
              • [quote] ... You will be surprised. Going into the villages ...   david1o1   24mo

[quote] ... You will be surprised. Going into the villages up in Africa you will find tribes that live to be 90 years old average. ... Now these people have never seen white people before ... [/quote] ... ... Exactly ! If we agree with the concepts of the evolution of an organism in a specific environment, then yes, people who stay in a specific environment long enough, will have their bodies develop defenses against certain threats like parasites. ... ... But when you live in an environment where there are people of several ethnies and who come from several countries, foods imported from all over the world, ...   [retrieve this message]
          • Re: Difference between Magnetic pulser and PEMF device   hunghung   24mo

144245, Thanks for the PEMF link (which gets me even more confused). That page indicates not-too-high an intensity (in terms of gauss or Tesla) is good, while other sites boost on intensity (Curatron devices deliver severl hundred Gauss, while PMT-100 delivers 19,2000 Gauss. ... ... Also, that link recommends Bemer 3000, which has bad reviews on the web. I don’t feel the link is too credible. ... ... Which PEMF model did you have and do you recommend it? ... ... I have already spent thousands on my condition. Internal supplements have no use whatsoever. Zapping (I have several zappers) is the most ef ...   [retrieve this message]
          • Found something on Magnetic Pusler and parasites. ... ... ...   hunghung   24mo

Found something on Magnetic Pusler and parasites. ... ... www.health-science-spirit.com/electromag.html, excerpt:”A strong but very short magnetic pulse (20 K Gauss or higher) induces a tiny current in the cells and body fluids up to 10 or 20 cm into the body. There is evidence that this is not only effective in eliminating microbes, parasites and cancer cells, but also to recharge and rejuvenate weak body cells. ... ... www.indiadivine.org/audarya/ayurveda-health-wellbeing/892144-toolsforhealing-difference-between-magnetic-pulser-zapper-beck-silver-pulser.html, excerpt, ”The Magnetic Pulse Generato ...   [retrieve this message]
    • if I’d be you I’d try the whole Bob Beck’s protocol and wou...   musimesipomahat   24mo

if I’d be you I’d try the whole Bob Beck’s protocol and would get the ”blood cleanser” to supplement the magnetic pulser ... ... plus, you’d benefit with some skin applications, investigate what would have the most impact on them and then make it a regular routine to massage that ”spread” into your skin head-to-toes. ... ... clean blood can definitely assist with the removal, also the skin application (try different essential oils, dmso, salt, vinegar, etc etc., you’ve got to experiment and see what impacts them most - meaning what really kills them) ... ... even if you’d know, be ready for a fight becau ...   [retrieve this message]
      • [quote] ... even if you’d know, be ready for a fight becaus...   david1o1   24mo

[quote] ... even if you’d know, be ready for a fight because by nature they try to survive, so it simply takes time to get rid of anything in your body, especially in the skin (I know this from my own experience) ... ... do not forget that these microscopic bastards are very hard to remove, because they simply reproduce in very large quantities ... [/quote] ... ... I totally agree. ... ... Parasites are not in your body because you have done something bad and you must be punished. Parasites are organisms and their goal is to survive and reproduce. Like all organisms on this planet. ... ... What is unfair, is that a ...   [retrieve this message]
    • PEMF is not anti-parasitic. Just put hydrogen peroxide (str...   jaguar57   24mo

PEMF is not anti-parasitic. Just put hydrogen peroxide (stronger than 3%) on your skin. That will kill them.   [End]
      • Jaguar, to what extent did you use this for skin problems b...   werty1   24mo

Jaguar, to what extent did you use this for skin problems before ? What about sarcoptes scabiei ? ... ... And to hunghung, the Bob Beck protocol is a good call. Try to use Aloe Vera, that is one of the best skin medicines. Maybe even mix it with DMSO ( just make sure your skin is CLEAN CLEAN CLEAN ) otherwise the DMSO will take all the toxins from your skin straight into the skin. ... ...   [End]
        • Hi Werty, ... ... I haven’t tried Aloe Vera. However, I h...   hunghung   24mo

Hi Werty, ... ... I haven’t tried Aloe Vera. However, I had tried putting oregano oil on my feet, where there are lots of mites, and then put DMSO (with roll-on applicator) over the oil to drive the oil in. I did that twice a day for several days, but didn’t feel any long-term result. Maybe this isn’t the right way to apply DMSO. Should I mix the oil and DMSO first? ... ... ... Would DMSO alone work? ... ... Also, a few days ago, I started rubbing Diatomaceous Earth on my body after the first round of steam sauna and then go to the second round (the idea is to drive DE into the skin while the skin por ...   [retrieve this message]
          • Oregano gets promoted as this one size fits all wonder cure...   werty1   24mo

Oregano gets promoted as this one size fits all wonder cure for many things. I was disappointed in oregano for treating excema . It is suppose to be a painkiller and almost as strong as morphine. ... ... DMSO is mainly a painkiller but it pulls the aloe deep into the tissues But it cannot work alone for any skin problem, its only there to force what ever you mix with it into the skin. DMSO also takes out wheel bearing grease PCB’s and heavy metals out of the body when you drink it.   [End]
          • Hi, just saw your posts. I once got rid of a bad scabie pro...   JoeWat   65d

Hi, just saw your posts. I once got rid of a bad scabie problem doing this. ... ... 1. ”Flowers of sulfur” from cvs mixed in ”petroleum jelley” (1 to 1 ratio) and rubbed on the body. ... Btw Sulfer is awesome! RESEARCH IT, NOT ALL SULFUR IS SAFE OR AS EFFECTIVE. ... ... 2. ”concentrated ”Red Thyme ” oil 10 drops to the bath water and some to the laundry. ... ... (DO NOT GET ON YOUR HANDS, DON’T RUB YOUR EYES, BODY, ETC!!! If you get on your hands, wash off immediately, because it is your hands, you will think it is not as strong as it really is, you will be mistaken!!! 10 drops to the bath is actually qu ...   [retrieve this message]
      • Hi Jaguar, ... ... I have a bottle of hydrogen peroxide, ...   hunghung   24mo

Hi Jaguar, ... ... I have a bottle of hydrogen peroxide, but I don’t know the strength. Bottle volume is 120ml (4oz) and the label says ... ... Hydrogen Peroxide 30mg ... Acetanilide 1mg ... ... Is this at least 3% hydrogen peroxide? Is Acentanilide safe for the skin?   [End]
    • Have you seen this website? ... ... http://www.cedarcidest...   Retsel   23mo

Have you seen this website? ... ... http://www.cedarcidestore.com/COLLEMBOLA_TREATMENT.html ... ... It says to find the cause and eliminate it. Then you can work on dealing with the parasites in your body. It recommends cedar oil along with a carrier as a treatment along with immune system enhancers. I also recommend aloe vera both topically and by ingesting it. Aloe Vera has a range of sugar molecules which helps to arm the immune system. ... ...   [End]
      • I have Cedarcide products, but they don’t work well against...   hunghung   23mo

I have Cedarcide products, but they don’t work well against Collembola mites even though they say otherwise. Eventually, I used ozone shock treatment successfully to get rid of the mites in the environment. Now I am in the process of getting rid of the mites in my body.   [End]
  • Many many questions, a couple months into this   HelpForAllofUS   24mo  C

Hello All, ... ... I have many many ideas, and many questions as well. I have only been zapping for a month or two, and have no prior experience or knowledge whatsoever, as may be evident. First off, just as a followup to my water contact post from earlier in the zapper forum, I did some resistance tests the results were as follows: ... ... Description Resistance in K ohms current (micro Amps) ... Gator clips on dry hands 330 32 ... Dry copper paddles 72 162 ... Wet copper paddles 12.5 840 ... ” ” ” held under saline 8.3 1265 ... Feet in plastic saline baths 7.3 1438 ... (separate tubs, 3 i ...   [retrieve this message]
    • - this is really the wild wild west ... ... The answer my ...   parazapper   24mo

- this is really the wild wild west ... ... The answer my friend is blowing in the wind :^) ... ...   [End]
      • [quote] ... If you take each section of the body that the c...   david1o1   24mo

[quote] ... If you take each section of the body that the current is flowing through, the same current will be found going through it as well as any other section. The same current that flows through the ankle section will also flow through the calf section, through the knee section, through the thigh section. ... [/quote] ... ... I have revised my position concerning this, i think you are right in your view of how the current spread in the body, but i still think that a higher intensity will allow the current to go deeper in some materials which have more resistance. ... ... ... ... [quote] ... Possibly because ...   [retrieve this message]
        • - she also contradicts herself in some parts of her books r...   parazapper   24mo

- she also contradicts herself in some parts of her books regarding electrisation ... ... We all learn ( hopefully ) as our work progresses. Naturally, our newer publications would show some differences. ... ...   [End]
          • - I’m not sure but it would be difficult to know. ... ... ...   david1o1   24mo

- I’m not sure but it would be difficult to know. ... ... Ohm’s law again. ... [/quote] ... ... Tell this to the free electrons... ... ... ... ... [quote] ... only a bimetallic thermocouple junction. ... [/quote] ... ... You lost me here :) ... ... ... ... What are you up to ? A new zapper ? Have you experimented a little with orgone energy ?   [End]
            • - A new zapper ? Have you experimented a little with orgone...   parazapper   24mo

- A new zapper ? Have you experimented a little with orgone energy ? ... ... Working on a couple of new zappers when I have time. We are still struggling to recover from last January’s tornado. The rebuilding should be done in another 6 to 8 weeks. ... ... I have delved into orgone a little but have not found the magic that I am seeking yet. ... ...   [End]
      • - Is it pos offset square wave though? ... ... No, it is a...   AnalogKid   22mo

- Is it pos offset square wave though? ... ... No, it is actually bipolar, which is sort of the same in some respects. ... ” ... ... I sooooooo want to jump in here, but I don’t have to. That wasn’t a tornado that hit your house, it was Hulda Clark rising up from the dead to smite thee. Fortunately for you it was Clark, and she missed the mark. ... ... ak ...   [End]
    • My thoughts and experiences on the subject : ... ... [quot...   david1o1   24mo

My thoughts and experiences on the subject : ... ... [quote] ... ” ” ” held under saline 8.3 1265 ... [/quote] ... ... With 2 handles + 2 footpads put in wet cotton cloths with water + salt, my body has a resistance of 1.5kOhms to 5kOhms depending on the length of time of the session, the wetness of my skin, the contact surface. The more the skin is wet, the less resistance it has... With this resistance and the ultimate zapper (similar output to the zapper of Parazapper), there is 1mA to 5mA of current flowing, depending on the parameters described previously. ... ... Of course we may have a different body re ...   [retrieve this message]
      • Beck said that Clark Zappers ”dont work”. I would add that ...   jaguar57   24mo

Beck said that Clark Zappers ”dont work”. I would add that Hulda was a complete nut job that endangered the lives of many cancer patients. My advice is to completely ignore everything the woman ever said. She generated interest in electrotherapy but introduced so many wrong concepts. ... ... Why 4Hz? I suspect Beck started experimenting with direct current because the lab studies of electric current against HIV was with direct current. They only proposed alternating current in the subsequent patent without having tried it. I also experimented with direct current blood electrification and after ...   [retrieve this message]
        • - Electric current, like the current of a stream or river, ...   parazapper   24mo

- Electric current, like the current of a stream or river, seeks the path of least resistance from point A to B. So if the blood in veins and arteries is more conductive (ie: offering less resistance to electric current flow) then current will tend to take that route instead of rougher going in lymph muscles tendons bones etc. ... ...   [End]
          • - Why 4Hz? ... ... Actually, in his writings, Beck suggest...   AnalogKid   22mo

- Why 4Hz? ... ... Actually, in his writings, Beck suggests 0.67 Hz to 3.9 Hz. Later the 3.9 Hz was just rounded to 4 Hz because the circuit was not that accurate anyhow. ... ” ... ... Actually, the circuit uses low cost electromechanical relays that, relative to electronic devices such as transistors, are *very* slow. 4 Hz probably was the practical limit of whatever he used in the prototype. ... ... ak ...   [End]
        • [quote] ... the electric current eventually finds most of i...   david1o1   24mo

[quote] ... the electric current eventually finds most of itself in the main blood arteries (in the groin area and the arteries between the shoulders) which is where it is concentrated enough to have maximum effects against microbes. Electric current, like the current of a stream or river, seeks the path of least resistance from point A to B. So if the blood in veins and arteries is more conductive (ie: offering less resistance to electric current flow) then current will tend to take that route instead of rougher going in lymph muscles tendons bones etc. ... [/quote] ... ... I have the advantage (if ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Need advice on purchase of Rife machine or other bioelectri...   plankton9   26mo  C

Hi, I wonder if anyone can help me out on this.  A friend of ours was recently diagnosed with stage III uterine cancer.  She is quite poor and lacks the financial or intellectual abilities to research things for herself, but she is a dear woman whom we would like to help.  Currently she has started on chemo, which makes us shudder, but again for the reasons I mentioned previously, her Medicaid is now her ally. ... ... Another friend sent a link to the following Rife machine.  It is obviously far less expensive than some of the others I’ve seen on the Net, but having no kno ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Audio Embedded Celebrity Karen Allen claims Chronic Lyme cure after 2 days...   Johlysid   27mo  C

Karen Allen is most famous (I think) for being in superman and Indiana Jones ... movies (including the last one) ... ... http://www.phiyakushi.com/miracles/audio/20100523_Karen_Allen.mp3 ... ... If for whatever reason that link doesn’t work just google ... ”ultimate zapper karen allen” ... ... I’m not endorsing any of this but I did listen to the whole interview and ... thought it was interesting. ... ... I’m thinking about buying the ultimate zapper too. ... ... Any discussion appreciated.   [End]
    • I liked the UZ, thought it was the most powerful zapper I h...   Newport   27mo

I liked the UZ, thought it was the most powerful zapper I have used. ... That said I doubt it ’Cured’ Lyme, never mind in 2 days. ... ... Old post on that: http://curezone.com/forums/fm.asp?i=863782 ... ... ...   [End]
      • she keeps talking about the eggs so she must’ve killed some...   musimesipomahat   27mo

she keeps talking about the eggs so she must’ve killed something ... ... lyme bacterias do not have eggs (or do they???) ... ... in any case she must’ve had something that the UZ killed since she got such a relief ... ... lucky her, I wish that 2 day treatment would do that for me.......   [End]
        • Re: Celebrity Karen Allen claims - EDIT   Newport   27mo

Just to be clear; I believe everything she said except the ’Cured’ part. ... ... But if you llsten to the whole thing she later admits to flare ups.. ... ... Any way you slice it that means the UZ and some other zappers will kill at least an active stage of Lyme. The Q has always been can they reach deep enough, past layers of Lead and calcium to ’Cure’? ... ... EDIT ... In short ABX don’t even compare here, what I am talking about is beyond Medico Mafia. The Q becomes; can certain frqs do better, or can a Magnetic Device do better like maybe a Doug Coil with the right frq. ... Secondary Q would be; could it h ...   [retrieve this message]
          • - it that means the UZ and some other zappers will kill at...   parazapper   9mo

- it that means the UZ and some other zappers will kill at least an active stage of Lyme ... ... Yes, most zappers can and will at least kill some microbes such as bacteria, protozoa, fungi, etc. The difficulty is with the crude design of older 555 based zappers like the uz and the pz std. Even with the highest quality components available, the frequency will vary by at least 5 to 10 percent between units. Electronic components, especially capacitors, are not exact. At 2500 Hz this means a frequency difference between units of at least 125 Hz to 250 Hz or even much more when lower quality comp ...   [retrieve this message]
      • Re: Celebrity Karen Allen claims Chronic Lyme cure after 2 ...   david1o1   27mo

[quote] ... Been using a Zapper (Ultimate Zapper) now for a few months with some very good results, both in Candida, Parasite control as well as zapping flu bugs as they showed up. ... [/quote] ... ... The Ultimate zapper can be improved on several parameters but it is more powerfull than most zappers, i agree. ... ... ... ... [quote] ... When hooking up the contact points I hook the alligator clips from the F125 to each footpad then hook the handholds to each footpad. This leaves me with two positive and two negative contact points. Wet (salt water) paper towels are used eliminate the copper from touching the s ...   [retrieve this message]
    • The UZ is the zapper I have used prior to F165 a couple yea...   aging tree   27mo

The UZ is the zapper I have used prior to F165 a couple years ago. Didn’t do any miracle on me (wish it did!). I use it now to power my zappicator.   [End]
      • [quote] ... I use it now to power my zappicator. ... [/quot...   david1o1   27mo

[quote] ... I use it now to power my zappicator. ... [/quote] ... ... I have also tried the zappicator with the Arthur Doerksen zapper. ... After several sessions during hours, the worms didn’t seem to be disturbed and were still alive... ... Not really efficient in my experience, but i may have used the device not correctly. ... Can you explain with more details what device you use, how you use it, and your results ? ... ... Thanks,   [End]
        • Thank you for bringing this up david101, will allow me to m...   aging tree   27mo

Thank you for bringing this up david101, will allow me to make correction. The zapper I use to power my zappicator is the Zapper Digital from HC (blurred vision, fogged mind). Didn’t want to buy their unit sold to go with zappicator, had to find ways to make it function. ... I tried to use this zapper during sleep but couldn’t sleep at all with unit attached to me. Even my T2 bothers me. I hang it within a few inches away from my head at night. Tried to wear it in loose socks under feet, no way I could sleep with this one too.   [End]
        • I have tested several different zappicators and placed a po...   parazapper   27mo

I have tested several different zappicators and placed a post on this forum previously. None of them worked at all to kill microbes in water. ... ... Technically, the circuit is not complete and I do not see how it would have much of an effect if any at all. ...   [End]
          • My Super Zappicator is one of my favorite electronic gadget...   #118887   27mo

My Super Zappicator is one of my favorite electronic gadgets and a very good value. I don’t rely on it to kill bacteria, etc. but I rely on it to clear my reverse osmosis filtered water and when it’s not too inconvenient my food as well. ... ... The difference between RO water and RO water that has been zappicated is HUGE... at least IME and where I live. For one, the taste difference is much better than just RO water. And for second there are benefits to consuming this water that I can’t put my finger on. For example, when my dogs arthritis started acting up and gave her the zappicated wat ...   [retrieve this message]
            • Thank you for posting this JDP because when I got my zappic...   aging tree   27mo

Thank you for posting this JDP because when I got my zappicator from the mail, first thing I did was to loose the cd that came with it maybe threw it away with the box by inadvertance. No need to bang my head on the wall, I do things like that all the time. I was wondering ever since how long to zappicate food or water and got worried over it when I ”forgot” food or water on the unit.   [End]
            • I definitely agree on the importance of water quality. My c...   parazapper   27mo

I definitely agree on the importance of water quality. My concern is with the zappicator, mostly because I can not measure any noticeable output, either physical, magnetic, or electromotive. ... ... I see magnets working, I see electromagnets working, but I can not find any useable output from the zappicator. ... ... Maybe Newport or Analog Kid has been able to find some measurable or quantifiable output?   [End]
            • I don’t rely on it to kill bacteria ... ... I do recall HC...   Newport   27mo

I don’t rely on it to kill bacteria ... ... I do recall HC talking about it not being necessary to kill only to stop reproduction. ... Like disinfection a sponge in your microwave, the bacteria are mostly still there but no longer able to reproduce. ... Since nearly all have short life cycles that is enough termination for me... ... ... Now that I think about it, this may be a key in zapper treatment as well. ...   [End]
    • One of my family members used the Ultimate Zapper for arthr...   #118887   27mo

One of my family members used the Ultimate Zapper for arthritis in her hand. Short periods of time didn’t seem to do much until she fell asleep for about 40 minutes with it. She woke up and was able to move her hand and move her hand with little pain. ... ... In short, it stopped the arthritis in it’s tracks. She uses it every once in awhile to keep the arthritis from flaring up.   [End]
      • Just posted this in case someone with an F125/165 wants to ...   Newport   27mo

Just posted this in case someone with an F125/165 wants to play zapper: ... ... Zapper ... http://curezone.com/blogs/fm.asp?i=1901020   [End]
        • It’s what I had copied/pasted yesterday. Thank you NP.   aging tree   27mo

It’s what I had copied/pasted yesterday. Thank you NP.   [End]
        • do you think just footpads would do?   musimesipomahat   27mo

or do I need to do some more complicated setup? ... ... (like you described you did with UZ)   [End]
          • nevermind - I can't find my handhelds anyway   musimesipomahat   27mo

I’m trying this with footpads only on F165/output II and doesn’t feel too much different than when I run the bean - maybe my large parasites became resistant to frequencies and zappers too ... ... but I’m running it without the 7-20-7 cycles ... ... is it better to do the 20 min break? is yes, why is that?   [End]
            • well they say parasites are the height of adaptability and ...   wheretheresawill   27mo

well they say parasites are the height of adaptability and this I believe so would loathe to think that they could become desensitized to electric current and frequencies, but we just don’t know. I reckon even with arsenic or a nuclear fallout they would still survive, rather like a roach. ... ...   [End]
            • just a thought, has there been any positive testimonal/s o...   wheretheresawill   27mo

just a thought, has there been any positive testimonal/s on the success of using zappers and rife frequencies for a disseminated infestation, if there has I would very much like to read them, including a link would be helpful too. ... ... I’ve read more negative feedback on zappers than I would like to hear.   [End]
            • I think this is pretty much only for people that havn’t use...   Newport   27mo

I think this is pretty much only for people that havn’t used frqs via contact device. ... For instance if you use the bean all the time and want to see how running current would help via contact you could choose this script. ...   [End]
              • well, I did want to try and concluded that it does not make...   musimesipomahat   27mo

well, I did want to try and concluded that it does not make too much a difference (bean vs. contact) at least when the ”generic” number is used ... ... but when I switched (while on the contact/foodpads) to dirofilaria immitis I immediately felt it stronger, but then not sure if really stronger than on the bean, but then it would confirm that running the specific frequencies work better ... ... and the bean has an advantage of being free of having to be ”glued” to the contacts ... ... so if anything, this experiment was a good one to realize that the bean works pretty good ... ... edit: I did get somewhat str ...   [retrieve this message]
                • ... running the specific frequencies work better ... ... ...   Newport   27mo

... running the specific frequencies work better ... ... running the specific frequencies work better ... ... ... For sure, which is why we use them.   [End]
                • Not necessarily, to kill parasites with current is not the ...   david1o1   27mo

[quote] ... but when I switched (while on the contact/foodpads) to dirofilaria immitis I immediately felt it stronger, but then not sure if really stronger than on the bean, but then it would confirm that running the specific frequencies work better ... [/quote] ... ... Not necessarily, to kill parasites with current is not the same logic than to kill them with electromagnetic waves. The specific positionning of electrodes, the number of electrodes used, the contact area of each electrodes, the wetness of the skin and of the electrodes, the output voltage and the maximum allowed intensity of the devi ...   [retrieve this message]
                  • - So a more accurate statement would be : by using a ultima...   parazapper   27mo

- So a more accurate statement would be : by using a ultimate zapper (or any other zapper) with 2 handholds and 2 footpads is not effective enough to have a high enough current (with a killing effect) in all parts of the human body. ... ... So a more accurate statement would be : by using a ultimate zapper (or some other zappers ) with 2 handholds and 2 footpads is not always effective enough in all parts of the human body but can be in some cases as has been reported by users. ... ... I long ago learned not to make claims about a product that I had not tried. There are many out there that may have ...   [retrieve this message]
                    • So a more accurate statement would be...   david1o1   27mo

[quote] ... So a more accurate statement would be : by using a ultimate zapper (or some other zappers ) with 2 handholds and 2 footpads is not always effective enough in all parts of the human body but can be in some cases as has been reported by users. ... [/quote] ... ... So a more accurate statement would be : by using a ultimate zapper (or some other zappers ) with 2 handholds and 2 footpads is not always effective enough in all parts of the human body but can be in some cases as has been reported by users. It depends on the kind of infections you are trying to kill, some parasitic worms are more ...   [retrieve this message]
                      • - I really prefer you behavior ... ... Appreciated. ... ...   parazapper   27mo

- I really prefer you behavior ... ... Appreciated. ... ... I know that zappers are imperfect as far as the current state of the art goes. There are issues that need to be addressed and excessive hype damages the progress. I am doing all that I can to move the state of the art forward rather than sitting back and collecting as much profit as possible. ... ... Even Rife technology is not perfect as I am certain that Newport and others on the Rife forum will agree with. The Beck protocol is not perfect. But there are valuable aspects to each of these technologies that when properly combined will produce ...   [retrieve this message]
                        • those customers you surveyed that had Ascaris [100% had not...   wheretheresawill   27mo

those customers you surveyed that had Ascaris [100% had noticable results] - did they indicate which Mode and Freqs. were used when they applied your zappers to achieve these positive results?   [End]
                          • - did they indicate which Mode and Freqs. were used when th...   parazapper   27mo

- did they indicate which Mode and Freqs. were used when they applied your zappers to achieve these positive results? ... ... Yes, all of this information was captured in the survey, including which model zapper that they had, if they used foot pads, the zapping method that they reported using, etc. ... ... What I find is that the ones who had the most success used the CCa with copper footpads but they were divided as to mode / frequency. ... ... The original CCa had only one frequency in each mode so the CC1 should be better. ... ... My personal choice with the CC1 would be Mode 1 for a week or so, then add ...   [retrieve this message]
                        • Bad analogy. If a high enough intensity, or rather several ...   david1o1   27mo

[quote] ... Certainly, this is true, but that is not the only way to kill them. Again, brute strength is not necessarily the right answer. You need to find a solution that is not damaging to your body. You can kill the worms by taking sufficient arsenic but is that the right choice? You will survive, but may suffer for many years things worse than worms. ... [/quote] ... ... Bad analogy. If a high enough intensity, or rather several big paths of current with a high enough intensity, go through my human body, even if it damages some tissues, there will be no toxic elements in it, so it will be able to ...   [retrieve this message]
                          • - this tech needs to be improved for humans health. I am wo...   parazapper   27mo

- this tech needs to be improved for humans health. I am working on it, slowly but surely. ... ... As I said before, this is what I do and have been doing for 12 years. ... ... My goal here is to help you and others to get better without additional injury. ... ...   [End]
                            • [quote] ... Sadly, the FDA uses the Patriot Act to walk int...   david1o1   27mo

[quote] ... Sadly, the FDA uses the Patriot Act to walk into a house with a blank search warrant and not only go through business assets but personal things, bedroom drawers, kids rooms, anywhere they want to go and take anything that they want ( they do provide a list after the fact ). They can instantaneously shut down your business and go on a witch hunt trying to find anyone to complain for any reason, sequester your entire family, not even allowing bathroom priviliges when expediently needed. It took over 7 months for us to get everything back and it was 9 months before the business was ...   [retrieve this message]
                              • - Maybe you could sell your device as a research, experimen...   parazapper   27mo

- Maybe you could sell your device as a research, experimental device, and some websites may report the effects of the device against parasites infections ? ... ... Anything that you say may be used against you ( if you have a financial involvement ). ... ... To put this in perspective, the FDA wrote : ... ... ”According to your website, ”[t]he Parasite Zapper originally introduced by Dr. Hulda Clark can provide relief from many illnesses caused by parasites such as giardia, cryptosporidium, flukes, other colon parasites and intestinal parasites in humans.” You further claim, for example, that: ... ... ... Yo ...   [retrieve this message]
          • Re: do you think just footpads would do?   Johny Apple Bomb   27mo

If you want to try an Ultimate zapper. Program your F165 exactly like an Ultimate zapper. ... ... By default it is a positive offset device. Just like a zapper. ... ... Duty cycle close to 100% ... ... 2500 Hz ... ... Turn up the voltage to over 10 volts. ... ... Their you go. Exactly the same. Probably better.   [End]
            • [quote] ... Turn up the voltage to over 10 volts. ... [/quo...   david1o1   27mo

[quote] ... Turn up the voltage to over 10 volts. ... [/quote] ... ... Do you know what is the maximum output voltage it is possible to have with the F165 ? ... ... Also do you think it is possible to use an amplifier to increase the voltage, or it will distort the waveform ? ... ... Thanks, ... ...   [End]
              • quote] ... Turn up the voltage to over 10 volts. ... [/quot...   Johny Apple Bomb   27mo

quote] ... Turn up the voltage to over 10 volts. ... [/quote] ... ... Do you know what is the maximum output voltage it is possible to have with the F165 ? ... ... JAB ... ... 0 - 13v ... ... http://atelierrobin.net/main/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=60&Itemid=69 ... ... Also do you think it is possible to use an amplifier to increase the voltage, or it will distort the waveform ? ... ... ... JAB ... ... The only Amp I know of that might work is the one used with the GB 4000. You would have to check to see if it is compatible. ... ... ...   [End]
              • Do you know what is the maximum output voltage it is possib...   Johny Apple Bomb   27mo

Do you know what is the maximum output voltage it is possible to have with the F165 ? ... ... JAB ... ... 0 - 13v ... ... http://atelierrobin.net/main/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=60&Itemid=69 ... ... Also do you think it is possible to use an amplifier to increase the voltage, or it will distort the waveform ? ... ... ... JAB ... ... The only Amp I know of that might work is the one used with the GB 4000. You would have to check to see if it is compatible.   [End]
    • Re: Celebrity Karen Allen claims Chronic Lyme cure after 2 ...   jman2007   27mo

That is BS there is NO WAY she could have cured chronic or post lyme in two days, maybe acute lyme but so can vitamin c.   [End]
  • Hepatitis C Frequencies   #85022   28mo  C

Hi can anyone tell me what frequencies to use to kill the Hepatitis C Virus? ... My Machine is a Victor VC2002 Function Signal Generator that has been worked on to generate both Clark and Rife. ... Please give me your thoughts ... Mickey ... ...   [End]
    • this should do it, not sure if your machine can execute the...   musimesipomahat   28mo

this should do it, not sure if your machine can execute the scriipt as is though, but you can possibly use the frequencies (all Newport’s frequencies work very well and destroy the targetted pathogens; if you know what you have you’re lucky because you can get rid of it using the specific frequencies) ... ... http://curezone.com/blogs/fm.asp?i=1584290#i ... ... Hepatitis_antigen_23 ... ... Hepatitis antigen (A, B, C and some D) + neutralizes vaccine toxins ... ... Date: 3/4/2010 11:31:16 AM ( 21 mon ) ... viewed 470 times ... ... program c pulse 0 0 backfreq b 0 0 ... ########################################### ...   [retrieve this message]
      • PM musimesipomahat ... ... My machine frequencies must be ...   #85022   27mo

PM musimesipomahat ... ... My machine frequencies must be set manually. It has a range of 200,000Hz or 200 KHz to 2,000,000Hz or 2,000 KHz ... I can only use one at a time. ... It offers Clark to electrocute or Zap the virus and Rife setting which can target the exact frequency to shatter the virus with us to 40 volts. ... My question is can anyone tell me the frequency to shatter the Hepatitis C Virus using the Rife technique? ... Thank You ... Mickey ...   [End]
  • Serious changes will happen.   been there done that   3y  C

Solar flares and magnetic pole shift will cause something similar to SAD but not be SEASONAL. The changes we will experience in ourselves might be reduced or prevented with an extra supply of electrolytes, but the changes in PETS might require more severe responses. ... ... http://curezone.com/forums/fm.asp?i=1771751#i ... ... ... Could pacemakers or heartbeat be a problem?...likely VERY much so.   [End]
  • Dangerous changes are coming.   been there done that   3y  C

Poster LD Di brought up a good point 4 months ago. Severe weather changes cause something similar to SAD but aren’t necessarily seasonal changes. It may also affect pets and farm animals. It’s important for us to realize so we don’t blame ourselves for any newfound nastiness, but also so we can make an extra effort to remain civil towards friends and family. Behavioral changes will happen because of solar flares and magnetic pole shifts, but maybe they can be prevented/reduced with an extra supply of electrolytes. ... ... ... This was my reply to his post.... ... http://curezone.com/forums/fm.asp?i= ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Parapsychology.   socrat   3y  C

Parapsychology. ... # ... May 14, 2009. 10:46 am | ... Categories: Army and Marines, DarpaWatch, Science! ... ... http://www.wired.com/dangerroom/2009/05/pe...telepathy-push/ ... ... Pentagon Preps Soldier Telepathy Push. ... ... Forget the battlefield radios, the combat PDAs or even infantry hand signals. ... When the soldiers of the future want to communicate, they’ll read each other’s minds. ... At least, that’s the hope of researchers at the Pentagon’s mad-science division Darpa. ... The agency’s budget for the next fiscal year includes $4 million to start up a program ... called Silent Talk. ... The goal is to “allow ...   [retrieve this message]
    • 1 ... Question in the XXI centure: ... Who needs ”mental te...   socrat   3y

1 ... Question in the XXI centure: ... Who needs ”mental telepathy” when we have cell phones? ... 2 ... Question in the XXII century. ... Who needs ”men” when we have ‘robots‘ ? ... # ... Functioning Synapse Created Using Carbon Nanotubes: ... Devices Might Be Used in Brain Prostheses or Synthetic Brains ... ... ScienceDaily (Apr. 22, 2011) — ... Engineering researchers the University of Southern California have made ... a significant breakthrough in the use of nanotechnologies for the ... construction of a synthetic brain. They have built a carbon nanotube ... synapse circuit whose behavior in tests reproduces the functi ...   [retrieve this message]
  • qxci please!!!   thealoeverawoman   4y  C

Hi, ... ... I would like to buy a 10 yr old or even older QXCI, it must be in good condition. Even if it’s just the old black box, I’m still interested. If anyone has one, pls sell it to me. I’ve been searching for a long time. Thx.   [End]
  • Video Embedded Dr Magda Havas on Cell Transmission Towers   AustinM   4y  C

Some interesting finds: ... ... - higher cases of adult leukemia ... - higher cases of headaches, fatigue, unexplanable sickness ... - mice became irreversibly infertile after 5 generations ... - New Yorker home electric bill doubles after new tower ... - MS sufferer gets shaky hands ... - Nearby metals act to absorb more radiation into you ... ... ... ...   [End]
  • Wrist watch recorder   Ubertino   4y

Hallo to all. ... I am looking for a good impermeable or underwater clock with voice ... recorder function, even like that one of the cellular phone, where you ... click a button and it register, but I can’t find it. ... ... I need it becuase I’ve always got a lot of idea and things to note so I want something where I can register them and that ... I can bring everywhere: in the swimming pool, under the shower, while I am jogging ecc. ... ... You never know when the right idea arrives!! ... ... Anyone knows a  truly impermeable or water resistant model? ... Any suggestion or link? ... Thanks to anyone tha ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Blood Electroporation   Nobel Metal   4y  C

Ladies and Gentlemen, don’t misunderstand me: ... ... Our good friend Dr. Bob Beck, was against vegetarianism, and he also had many stomach problems. ... ... He also said that garlic kills brain cells; question one, Do we have any true proof to that? ... ... Then question 2, as to Blood Electroporation: ... ... Here I have found one of the key text’s used many times; please forgive me for asking again: ... ... Below is the ‘written text’, and then after wards is my question: ... ... “But you MUST avoid ingesting any medicinal herbs, domestic or oriental, since blood electrification causes electroporation of cell membra ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Just for sharing, I have used Bob Beck silver pulser, magne...   Silverbear   4y

Just for sharing, I have used Bob Beck silver pulser, magnetic pulser and Ozonated water for 1 month. ... ... During this one month, I have ingested onion soup before and after treatments, I have taken supplements such as Vit E, Vit C, Multi-Vit, Spirulina, Fish Oil, Chromium etc after treatment. No adverse effects except for the very first day of treatment where I have headaches.   [End]
      • Beck tended toward extreme caution since the feds were look...   jaguar57   4y

Beck tended toward extreme caution since the feds were looking for any reason to get him. Most people who have done blood electrification will tell you that herbs are no problem. But chemically sensitive people, like myself, can have problems from doing blood electrification after having been downtown and breathing much auto exhaust. Reasons such as that are why I only use 40 hertz frequency to avoid any electroporation (ie: transfection is a more appropriate word).   [End]
    • http://altered-states.net/barry/newsletter133/beckq&a.htm ....   LoricaLady   4y

http://altered-states.net/barry/newsletter133/beckq&a.htm ... ... This site says there is no problem with meds & the mag pulser, only with blood electrification device.   [End]
  • Oleander with Bob Beck Protocol   Nobel Metal   4y  C

For Dquixote1217 please, and any and all, Thank you: ... ... Please in the subject of ’blood zapping’ and ’Magnetic Pulser’, what is the Truth (the blood truth and danger, if any at all) of Blood zapping and or the Magnegic pulser protocol while on the daily three Tablespoon’s of ’Oleander Soup’ per 24 hours?, (and or garlic and onions for that matter.) ... ... The Magnetic Pulser has just arrived from Sota, Canada, and we here have never plugged it in as yet, but will post first, and Thank you all, and if anyone knows from real and true blood knowledge, in the two together, and if there would be a ...   [retrieve this message]
    • I am no expert on the use of Zappers, but have seen enough ...   Dquixote1217   4y

I am no expert on the use of Zappers, but have seen enough reports to believe that they can be quite helpful.  I know of nothing that would prevent their use along with oleander and in fact mention them as an item to consider in my suggested protocol.  You can get a lot more knowledgeable info over at the Beck and Clark forums. ...   [End]
    • I’m not familiar with Oleander Soup so I can’t say much abo...   Frank the Tank   4y

I’m not familiar with Oleander Soup so I can’t say much about that. ... However I’ve been using the Complete Bob Beck Protocol for almost a year now and have some actual experience. I don’t keep garlic or onions at home but if I go out, especially at Asian restaurants where they load up on both I’m not picky. I’ll eat it all with no adverse effects. ... ... I use the Beck Protocol first thing in the morning when I wake up. I take herbs, drink herbal tea and drink coffee while I’m using the protocol. One thing I did notice is I can’t drink as much coffee as I used to because it makes me feel crappy ...   [retrieve this message]
      • I use my magpulser more than the blood purifier as well. Wo...   Steve888   4y

I use my magpulser more than the blood purifier as well. Works well for certain types of pain and getting the lymph fluid moving. I use my zappers quite a bit more and find them very effective for candida, viruses, and parasites. For convenience I like the Silverdo Zapper, strap it on and go about my business. When I need a deeper, faster, more concentrated zap I reach for the copper paddles and use my 15hz Hulda Clark zapper. The zappers feel a little more comfortable energetically to me than the BE device, less skin irritaion.   [End]
    • Please in the subject of ’blood zapping’ and ’Magnetic Puls...   Johny Apple Bomb   4y

Please in the subject of ’blood zapping’ and ’Magnetic Pulser’, what is the Truth (the blood truth and danger, if any at all) of Blood zapping and or the Magnegic pulser protocol while on the daily three Tablespoon’s of ’Oleander Soup’ per 24 hours?, (and or garlic and onions for that matter.) ... ... It probably won’t do anything or it could kill you. Depends on the individual. Anything that is slightly toxic could be amplified 20 times or more. ... ... If you feel compelled to take anything do it right after pulsing so you have 24 hours detox until the next pulsing.   [End]
      • Are you sure about that?   Dquixote1217   4y

It probably won’t do anything or it could kill you. Depends on the individual. Anything that is slightly toxic could be amplified 20 times or more. ... ... That is a pretty disturbing observation, JAB.  Do you have any further information to back it up?  I note that my suggested anti-cancer protocol has included the following paragraph for aboutfive years now: ... ... The Beck type electrical zappers are sworn to by many and appear to have a history of eliminating cancer and illness from the body. Also, a great many successes have been reported by users of genuine Rife type machines, al ...   [retrieve this message]
        • That is a pretty disturbing observation, JAB. Do you have ...   Johny Apple Bomb   4y

That is a pretty disturbing observation, JAB. Do you have any further information to back it up? ... ... JAB ... ... I’m talking about the Beck Blood Cleanser and possibly the Beck Magnetic Pulser. Beck himself warned not to use them with drugs, garlic, certain vitamins or anything else that is toxic in higher doses. ... ... I have used the Beck Protocol and Zappers. The Beck Protocol worked much better in my case. I didn’t have any problem with spices. I didn’t take any drugs or supplements unless they were non toxic. ... ... Don’t forget the ozonated water to detox. Ramp up the time slowly. If you get flu ...   [retrieve this message]
          • Thanks for the references - I should probably include them ...   Dquixote1217   4y

Thanks for the references - I should probably include them in my suggested protocol just in case. ... ... I have a great amount of respect for Beck, but I think he got it badly wrong about garlic for the most part.  Likewise I don’t agree with his advice to use 9 volt batteries and tap water for making silver solution and I have yet to see anyone duplicate his claimed results of vastly restored hair growth, thickness and color restoration - but perhaps his own personal case was different than most.  Even so, I do like what he did. ...   [End]
          • Out of curiosity or stupidity, I tried the Beck blood clean...   ocinca   4y

Out of curiosity or stupidity, I tried the Beck blood cleanser while drinking beer. Not a good idea. Got very dizzy on the second beer and it wasn’t pleasant. So please use caution when doing the Beck blood cleanser zapping.   [End]
  • Need Help to Select Best Bio Device for Candida and Where t...   #130544   4y  C

Please Help. ... ... Recently I’ve been diagnozed with severe systemic candida, measuring 20 on the candida test. ... ... I’d like to buy a bio device that’s known to be strong and powerful enough that it eradicates candida. I saw some ”success” testimonials re the MedikZap and I am thinking about getting one. ... ... Also, a number of years ago, in connection with another illness, I had gotten a bio device called a BioPlasmic Generator by Biotronix, Model 3012B. I misplaced the manual that came with it so I’m not sure if it could work for candida and how strong and effective it would be if it coul ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Image Embedded Video Embedded Simulated Electronic Function of Dr. Beck's Blood Electrifi...   unleashhealth   4y  C

... ... ... All information and diagrams provided by Unleash Health ... Further Beck Protocol information available. ... All rights reserved, Copyright 2010 (Rev. 5/26/10) ... ... A simulated duplicate of Dr. Bob Beck’s Blood Electrifier schematic generated to help show how electricity flows through the circuit and creates the micro-current output used during the blood electrification therapy. ... ... ... ... ... ... ... To your health and a wonderful day! ... ... ... Beck Protocol Information, Technology & Resources ... www.unleashhealth.com ... ...   [End]
  • Essential Oils Frequency DataBase/Chart??   ciscokid   4y  C

Anyone know of such a thing... a data base or frequency chart for essential oils?   [End]
  • Image Embedded Video Embedded Concise Instructions - Learn how to Build Your Own Beck Ele...   unleashhealth   4y  C

... ... ... All information and diagrams provided by Unleash Health ... All rights reserved, Copyright 2010 (Rev. 5/26/10) ... ... ... ... This document has been compiled to help others and assist them with building their own blood electrification devices. This guide is relatively simplified but should give you a good understanding of how to put a functioning unit on a solderless breadboard for your own use and/or experimentation. ... ... ... Please note: This method of development of the electrifier is meant for self construction and use, and is not how the device offered is built. It is a professio ...   [retrieve this message]
  • physiological and molecular genetic effects of time-varying...   Gill Grabber   4y  C

Here is interesting study done by NASA on effect of current stimulation with PEMF on human cells growth: ... ... PHYSIOLOGICAL AND MOLECULAR GENETIC EFFECTS OF TIME-VARYING ELECTROMAGNETIC FIELDS ON HUMAN NEURONAL CELLS ... ... http://ston.jsc.nasa.gov/collections/TRS/_techrep/TP-2003-212054.pdf ... ... ... ... Gill   [End]
  • Help Me Build Pulsar PLEASE PLEASE   real me   5y  C

i have seen these sites that have schematics for the various electro devices. im sorry, i just dont learn that way. if there is a video, pictures, or hand drawings that shows the actual process that would help me greatly. i just need to see what to do. if antone can be of use please do.   [End]
  • Could damaged red blood cells be a side effect of Clark's t...   #122897   5y  C

My question is about what I believe is a side effect, but I can not say so with certainty. I thought someone else might have had this happen. I can only relate what happened to using the zapper and perhaps my lack of experience. ... ... Within 6 hours of my first zapper use, the puffyness under my eyes vanished, which was very nice and unexpected. However, within a day or so of my first use of the zapper, which has wrist bands, I noticed darker urine than normal. This gradually increased to a brown color. That ended the day before the queasy toxin release peaked. The next day I felt fine ...   [retrieve this message]
    • I think you had what is called die-off from killing so many...   Steve888   5y

I think you had what is called die-off from killing so many pathogens all at once. I have had it too a couple of times, dark pee, feeling crappy, headache for a day, but then all clear after that. Zappers put out microcurrent and I beleive it is beneficial rather than harmful as the body is bio-electric. The little bit of extra juice you get from the zapper kills the bad guys and helps your body to heal faster. My2c ... ... Peace ... Steve   [End]
  • Electric current kills tumors   jaguar57   5y  C

This is a fascinating topic and I’ve compiled info on it at http://www.dragonfly75.com/electro/DCrecap.html ... ... DC electricity can be applied to the skin above a tumor to kill it if it is within 1.5” of the skin. That is because the main action of the electric current is to cause the tissue closest to the positive electrode to become more acid and therefore destroy the cancerous tissue. For deeper tumors injectable needle electrodes have to be inserted. That is more ”intrusive” but in 30 minutes the cancer tissue between the electrodes will die.   [End]
  • Pointholding   e x c a l i b u r   5y

Hello, ... ... I’m just starting to work with Body Electronics, but have a long background with bodywork and organic growing - which I hope will give me a head start. ... ... I want to set up a support network and exchange posts with people here on a regular basis - or perhaps have a set time of the week for an online ’meeting’. ... ... My first post is about point holding -something I did today for the first time, although I have used acupressure in my practice for 16 years now. ... ... I’m very excited about experimenting with the idea that healing will continue as long as there are minerals available to su ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Hi Excalibar, ... Lovely to read your post. Its quite a coi...   jowanna   5y

Hi Excalibar, ... Lovely to read your post. Its quite a coincidence, Ive been wondering recently what the proceedure is for pointholding bunions and how it would work! ... I am still VERY new to BE, I havent tried point holding at all and am still having problems mastering the raw food thing, although its summer where I am now and Ive always preferred to eat lots of raw foods at this time of year so maybe Ill work it out this time (-: ... This forum has been pretty quiet so far - do you know about the yahoo group?   [End]
    • Went to http://www.healthybeing.co.nz/index.html for info a...   minkroad   4y

Went to http://www.healthybeing.co.nz/index.html for info about this and it seems that no one will tell you how to do pointholding without taking some preliminary classes...am I perceiving this correctly? ... ... I see there are several books available, so do any of these demonstrate or relate how to do this? ... ... Thanks.   [End]
      • I dont know of any classes as such - I wish there were some...   jowanna   4y

I dont know of any classes as such - I wish there were some in my area (-: ... I think Im right in saying that you need to follow the raw diet before doing the point holding - would the classes relate to that maybe? Or it could just be to make sure people know exactly what they might be in for with the point holding? ... It was suggested to me to read How We Heal by Douglas Morrison before anything else and read as much as possible on the subject. I had a set of 12 dvds and an introduction video prior to all of that too and aquired some audio cds along the way also.   [End]
  • The Beck & frequency stuff is in the wrong forum.   jowanna   5y

I appreciate that the BE forum isnt very active in the first place, and that the name Body Electronics sounds like it could be about electro medicine - but it isnt. Can these posts be moved?   [End]
  • Image Embedded Dr. Beck's revised original device based on 3x 9V batteries...   RRR Gill Grabber   5y  C

Well I have adopted my single 9v battery real component layout to match Dr. Beck’s revised design (his last design) for those who wish to build their own ”Blood cleaner” on his original design. ... ... Device is built on top of cut to size radio shack circuit board available here: http://www.radioshack.com/product/index.jsp?productId=2102846 ... ... ... this link has logical diagram as well as part list of this design: http://www.sharinghealth.com/beckprotocol/buildyourown.html ... ... ... Here is link to excel file of the diagram: http://curezone.com/upload/Doc/3_x_9V_full_beck_device1.xls ... ... ... ... And he ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Good work, Gill Grabber! ... It is clear, you have a good p...   MZap   5y

Good work, Gill Grabber! ... It is clear, you have a good placement of components, and it is easy to follow. ... Thanks   [End]
      • Your welcome. ... ... Have you seen my single 9V battery u...   Gill Grabber   5y

Your welcome. ... ... Have you seen my single 9V battery unit? http://www.curezone.com/forums/fm.asp?i=1443104 ... ... I think I will try to do the same with the zapper. I am thinking of doing up to 4 frequency selector unit. That should put the frequency question to rest. And hopefully more manufactures start making multi-frequency units. ... ... Here is very interesting study on zapping effectiveness on Candida Albicans by a polish doctor: ... ... http://viealternative.free.fr/telechargement/PARASITES/ScientificStudy1.pdf ... ... http://viealternative.free.fr/telechargement/PARASITES/ScientificStudy2.pdf ... ... Wha ...   [retrieve this message]
        • “I think two 555 chips with two input sources 9V creating 3...   MZap   5y

“I think two 555 chips with two input sources 9V creating 30KHz and 1.5V creating 1MHz should accomplish this, just join the output from these two chips at plus handle. (I’m not sure if this would work as we have to return 10.5V at negative side of both batteries. I never done this so I do not know if it is feasible.)” ... Connecting the output of two 555 chips is easy to do : Use a 1k_ohm resistor at the output of each 555, and join them to the output of the zapper. Each 1k_Ohm will protect its 555 from being short circuited by the other one. ... Wave form will be mixed at the junction point. ...   [retrieve this message]
          • I can feel there is good stuff going down here. ... ... My...   taloch   5y

I can feel there is good stuff going down here. ... ... My own meager contribution would be to suggest that you sweep the frequency range from around 77kHz to around 800kHz (the parasite bandwidth). Repeated as a series of rising (and falling?) frequency pulses. ... ... If you could hear this it would sound like a rising pitch police siren wailing up and down in frequency. ... ... How easy it would be to do this? I don’t know, but someone would point in the right direction I am sure. ... ... http://www.electronic-circuits-diagrams.com/alarmsimages/alarmsckt16.shtml ... ... The above link might be a starting point ...   [retrieve this message]
            • Becks blood cleansing device is not a frequency device or a...   Johny Apple Bomb   5y

Becks blood cleansing device is not a frequency device or a positive offset zapper. It kills with current instead. Ideally DC would be used but their is a problem with the electroplating effect. So Beck chose 4 Hz. The important thing is to keep the frequency low. ... ... Their is a unit made by Scada Research that uses 2 slightly higher frequencies 4Hz, 16Hz, and 100Hz. This is to decrease the chance of electroporation. ... ...   [End]
              • It may be exciting to combine both Clark and Beck types int...   taloch   5y

It may be exciting to combine both Clark and Beck types into one unit. ... ... Shouldn’t be too difficult. A Clark circuit on the same board as a Beck circuit. Just switch between the two circuits at a set interval, say every 5 or 10 seconds or so with a mechanical relay or a solid state relay.   [End]
                • Well I was thinking the same. Here is was possible way of d...   Gill Grabber   5y

Well I was thinking the same. Here is was possible way of doing it: ... ... Using my 1 battery setup with step up circuit. Run direct connection of 9 volts to the 555 zapper circuit, then run the 33v to Beck’s 358 input. Join the outputs of the of both together. ... ... So this is what it would look like: ... ... positive output on beck side = about +32V ... negative output of beck side = about -32V ... reversal happens at 4Hz intervals. ... zapper output on 555 side = about +8V,+.5V,+8V,+.5V frequency dependent. ... ... lets do the math: +32V +8V = +40V, +32V +.5V = +32.5V ... -32V +8V = -24V, -32V +.5V = -31.5V ... ... 40V ...   [retrieve this message]
                  • If you’re going to make a frequency zapper you should have ...   Johny Apple Bomb   5y

If you’re going to make a frequency zapper you should have a positive offset. The negative protects the parasites. The electrodes are designed to penetrate into the arteries. Not just pass the signal through the body any old way. ... ... Make one of these. ... ... http://www.atelierrobin.net/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=60&Itemid=69 ... ... The Beck Protocol works perfectly well. So why not try it for at least a month before reinventing the wheel. ...   [End]
                    • Thanks for you feedback, I have been on beck for last 2 mon...   Gill Grabber   5y

Thanks for you feedback, I have been on beck for last 2 months now and I can say it works for my problems with yeast overrun, food allergies, energy and better sleep. ... ... I eat foods that I was not able to for long time :) ... ... The idea of taking zappers positive offset with frequency to Beck’s auto-reversal, I think will rock the comfort of any bug. ... ... Thanks for the link, that is rather advance device for me to build. ... ... Gill.   [End]
                      • The Beck Protocol works well and so does The Clark Protocol...   taloch   5y

The Beck Protocol works well and so does The Clark Protocol. ... ... Combining them both into one treatment would indeed ”rock the comfort of any bug”. ... ... The programming of PICs is out of my league too, so a belt and braces approach would benefit everyone who wanted to build one in the future I think. A simple circuit that is easy to reproduce for all levels of ability would get many people healthy. ... ... Combined with Coloidal Silver and the Magnetic Pulser of beck and we have a comprehensive treatment for getting people well. ... ... Gill, I have to say that combined with my home made MP and your on ...   [retrieve this message]
              • What are your thoughts on a beck devise at 16Hz or 100Hz? w...   livebyfaith   4mo

What are your thoughts on a beck devise at 16Hz or 100Hz? would that still be effective like the 4Hz?   [End]
            • ””My own meager contribution would be to suggest that you s...   Gill Grabber   5y

””My own meager contribution would be to suggest that you sweep the frequency range from around 77kHz to around 800kHz (the parasite bandwidth). Repeated as a series of rising (and falling?) frequency pulses.”” ... ... Well I was thinking about this dual frequency feed thing and it could work, I would not go this high on frequencies as 30KHz works well. I would target 30KHz from 1st 555 chip and 1KHz from 2nd 555 chip. Since the high and lows in both chips outputs are not matched, I still would put diodes on both outputs before joining them to prevent back current between the chips. ... ... The dist ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Is there a problem?   Gill Grabber   5y

””I dont know if I made an error or there is a problem.The wires from pin 6 of the IC and the capacitor no longer make contact because of the jack plug switch arraignment. Therefore, straight adjustable dc voltage is applied (no pulse)to the probes. This can be seen by using a volt meter on the female jack contacts after the plug is inserted. I bypassed the jack disconnect to allow the pulse voltage and the led to go on. Maybe a 2222 transistor could be used to in some point of the circuit to activate or deactivate the led. Thanks again for your work on this project.”” ... ------------------- ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Can Someone Explain ?   MamacatPatch   5y  C

I’m just beginning to learn about frequencies and such in relation to health and disease. Math and science are NOT my thing so can someone explain this in simple terms what this is and how it works? ... ... Frequencies for Dummies ..... !!! haha ... ... Thanks so much. ... ... Marci   [End]
    • Frequencies and Anecdotes   Newport   5y

http://www.electroherbalism.com/Bioelectronics/FrequenciesandAnecdotes/index.htm   [End]
    • Bioelectronics   Newport   5y

http://www.electroherbalism.com/Bioelectronics/index.htm   [End]
    • Re: Can Someone Explain ?   Johny Apple Bomb   5y

They don’t teach this in public school so you aren’t a dummy you just haven’t been properly taught. ... ... The wave form in the link below shows a complete cycle of a sinusoidal wave. This is how it would look on an oscilloscope. The wave starts at zero volts (ground) and as time goes by (represented by moving to the right). The wave travels up to its highest positive voltage, then travels down through ground to its most negative voltage, then travels back up to 0 volts (ground). This completes one cycle. Hertz is how many cycles you have per second. So 1000 Hertz means 1000 cycles every secon ...   [retrieve this message]
    • see http://www.dragonfly75.com/eng/terms.html ...   jaguar57   4y

see http://www.dragonfly75.com/eng/terms.html ...   [End]
  • Image Embedded I've built my own single 9V dc beck's blood cleaner   R Gill Grabber   5y  C

... ... ... This is my newly built Dr. Beck’s Blood Cleaner / Electrifier device. I needed something portable, but was not ready to spend $200 for Sota device. ... I was able to find step up circuit on the internet that allows 9 vdc single battery supply to be stepped up to 33 vdc. ... Battery will be effective for about 60 hours of use at which point it should be replaced (sooner if you have well insulated skin, my skin is paper thin, so even 9vdc gives me good tingle) ... ... Input voltage of 33V dc from single 9v dc battery. Fits small enclosures of 3.8x2.4x.9 inch. Portable to wear on the go. ... I omitte ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Good idea. You can almost find out anything you want to kno...   Johny Apple Bomb   5y

Good idea. You can almost find out anything you want to know using the internet. Now you can use just one battery instead of three 9v batteries. So you will have a smaller lighter package. I wonder if Sota uses the same circuit?   [End]
    • Awesome! ... Now if only we could design a circuit to speed...   Exploited Citizen   5y

Awesome! ... Now if only we could design a circuit to speed up the magnetic pulser, using a more powerful power supply than the crummy 12v low amp one that comes with the sota one.   [End]
      • Someone already did do just that. Check out this link to do...   Gill Grabber   5y

Someone already did do just that. Check out this link to do it your self thumper. http://www.newmediaexplorer.org/chris/2003/08/19/build_a_low_cost_simple_magnetic_pulser.htm ... ... It runs of the 110V AC or 220v AC. If one wants to add some safety one could use 1:1 transformer 110V, but that would make this device more complicated and bigger and more expensive. The transformer would separate the source current adding safety just in case wire insulation breaks exposing user to high current. Putting resettable or just blow fuse in the circuit would be helpful as well. As the instruction say it ...   [retrieve this message]
        • I finally got my blood electrifier working. Thanks for your...   mvickers   4y

I finally got my blood electrifier working. Thanks for your help. I wanted to build a Magnetic pulser now using a mini party strobe light and change the capacitor to handle more power. Do you have any knowledge in how to do this?   [End]
          • Perhaps you could consider this simple home build project. ...   Gill Grabber   4y

Perhaps you could consider this simple home build project. You will have very powerful unit. http://www.newmediaexplorer.org/chris/2003/08/19/build_a_low_cost_simple_magnetic_pulser.htm ... ... http://www.twotowers.com/beck/beck_emp.html ... ... Good luck, ... Gill   [End]
            • also used the Capacitors 6X5mm 35V 22 that was in your part...   mvickers   4y

also used the Capacitors 6X5mm 35V 22 that was in your part list instead of the 50V cap that was in the diagram. Will it be fine with the 35 v?   [End]
              • The 35V 22uF CAP is I believe the original part list in des...   Gill Grabber   4y

The 35V 22uF CAP is I believe the original part list in design. The maximum voltage that is called for in this part of circuit is 33V. CAPs should be sized at 1.4 times the maximum voltage exposure. 50V 22uF CAP would be preferred, but the 35V will work just as well. I have selected that 35V in my build for the physical size of the part only. If you have more room on your circuit board then you can easily place larger cap there. ... ... This part of circuit is not critical for device operation. It drives the LED indicating light that tells you that batteries only supply 17 volts after which the ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Bravo!!! That’s the way to go! ... Now, a video on how to a...   truecolor   5y

Bravo!!! That’s the way to go! ... Now, a video on how to assemble it all for the techno-impaired, would make many people happy... ... ... Thank you for sharing the goodies. ... ... tc   [End]
      • Now you really don’t want to hear all the cussing I go thro...   Gill Grabber   5y

Now you really don’t want to hear all the cussing I go through putting it together, lol, do you? ... ... On the other note: ... ... My stainless steel forks were leaching iron a lot (for electrical conduction one needs as hard of material as possible. Even Implant grade metals have soft materials in them which will leach out, stick with pure hard metals like titanium rods). So I ordered 98.9% titanium 1/8” rod/wire, works like a charm little oxidation on the rod surface, but nothing leaching in to cotton cloth wraps. ... ... I got mine from McMaster.com online, part number 89145K313 (3 foot long 1/8” dia ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Image Embedded Well I finally got a smaller enclosure with removable batte...   Gill Grabber   5y

Well I finally got a smaller enclosure with removable battery cover. So the final case size is 3.8x2.4x.9 inches in size (about cigarette pack size or old audio cassette tape enclosure) ... ... ... ... ... And here it is all closed up ready to go to work. ... ... ... ... I have made real component circuit diagram for my build for those who wish to replicate it. Here is the excel file: ... http://curezone.com/upload/Doc/single_9Vbeck_device2.xls ... ... ... Happy Zapping. ... ... Gill   [End]
      • I was asked about the parts list for the step up circuit to...   Gill Grabber   5y

I was asked about the parts list for the step up circuit to 33VDC from http://www.geofex.com/circuits/+9_to_33.htm ... ... here it is: ... ... Q: ”the diodes: what values do the have? (are thy 1n4001 1A 50v) or something else. i was looking for these with out luck (1N5817 schottky) ... what have you used?” ... ... A: The diodes need to handle about 38V DC max, when battery is new as they are slightly more then 9VDC(9.65 VDC), so I went with 1N5819 schottky, but the 1N5817 given in part list will work too, so will the 1N4001 with about -1 VDC less output. ... ... I bought all my parts at http://www.mouser.com ... ...   [retrieve this message]
      • Can anyone help me, i have been making my own becks electri...   gozoo1   5y

Can anyone help me, i have been making my own becks electrifier and calloidal silver maker, its took me ages, 3 days, but i cant seem to get it right, i built in from start to finish on a blank board, the bulb lights when i turn it on but then when i press the test button the LED’s are supposed to flash alternatively but they only both stay lit on ,no flashing, can anybody help me as i am really trying my hardest and i really need this to work ASAP. its the 1 with 3 batteries by the way. ... ... thanks ... Gozoo   [End]
        • take a picture(s) of your circuit and jumpers to led, phone...   Gill Grabber   5y

take a picture(s) of your circuit and jumpers to led, phone jacks and adjustable resistor. If you have jumpers on the bottom of the board take picture of that too. and PM me with these. You will have to upload the pictures and then link back to them in your post ( save the address after upload )and I will try to trouble shoot your components and circuit connections. If the components are not identifiable on the picture please describe the specification for it (like: CAP 22uF 50V). ... ... Gill   [End]
          • please help me, i have been making my own becks electrifier...   gozoo1   5y

please help me, i have been making my own becks electrifier, its took me ages, 3 days, but i cant seem to get it right, i built in from start to finish on a blank board, the bulb lights when i turn it on but then when i press the test button the LED’s are supposed to flash alternatively but they only both stay lit on ,no flashing, can anybody help me as i am really trying my hardest and i really need this to work ASAP. its the 1 with 3 batteries by the way. ... ... Gozoo   [End]
          • please can you help, i hsve been working on this for 4 days...   gozoo1   5y

please can you help, i hsve been working on this for 4 days, everything is fine except for the LED’s stay on constantly instead of flahing alternately, is it one of the components is faulty, i have checked the whole thing through many times. Thanks ... ... G   [End]
            • Ok I see, check how you have wired the 3.5 mm jack (the pla...   Gill Grabber   5y

Ok I see, check how you have wired the 3.5 mm jack (the place where you plug your electrodes) ... check this schematic of a jack : http://www.mouser.com/catalog/specsheets/KC-300401.pdf ... ... check the right bottom picture of symbolic diagram of pin-out connectors. The led circuit should connect at pin 3 (from the 22uF cap) ... ... from this schematic this led circuit is connected under pin 2: ... http://www.sharinghealth.com/images/Beck_Schematic_New.pdf ... ... you might just have these connectors mixed up, so when you insert the plug it should disconnect this led circuit from operation (this will save y ...   [retrieve this message]
          • also that capacitor is 35 volts 220uf and it should actuall...   gozoo1   5y

also that capacitor is 35 volts 220uf and it should actually be a 20 volt 200uf ... ... my resistor colours are as follows: ... R4: brown black red - 1k ... R3: red red red - 2.2k ... R2: brown black green - 1M ... R1: brown black yellow - 100k ... ... Have i calculated the colours of the resistors correct or are any of them wrong. Everything else has been checked and appears correct. I seem to have found a mistake on the capacitor so i will change as soon as i can get to the shop in the morning. What do u think , do u think that could be causing the whole problem, i am getting excited again as it might work if ...   [retrieve this message]
        • have you measured output from your electrodes? is it 27v? i...   Gill Grabber   5y

have you measured output from your electrodes? is it 27v? if it is not it could be wrong size resistor. ... ... check the polarity of CAP 22uF 50V, also check the direction of zenner diodes, and also make sure you are using .1 uF CAP from pin 2 to ground - if you have wrong CAP here it will increase or decrease the frequency of output. I mistakenly put a smaller CAP I had available from building Hulda Clark Zapper which is .01 uF (LOL only 1 zero difference but my frequency was 3,500 Hz) so the led appeared to be constantly on. ... next thing to check if you are using the correct resistor sizes ...   [retrieve this message]
          • Ok great advice, i have checked the voltage at the jack lea...   gozoo1   5y

Ok great advice, i have checked the voltage at the jack leads, its zero, at the taper pot the voltage is 27 volts, also the voltage at the test switch is 25 volts, i have checked the polarity on the diodes and capacitors and they appeaer to be ok by the eye, i am working to a different schematic to the 1 that you showed me, mine is much older version. ... ... http://www.teslatech.com/ ... ... This page above is the schematic i have using and as far as i know its supposed to work as its the original 1. what would you advise as the next step, i really appreciate this, sorry i did not get back sooner ...   [retrieve this message]
          • i just realised that the big capacitor , the 1 that is supp...   gozoo1   5y

i just realised that the big capacitor , the 1 that is supposed to be 200 uf, well the 1 i have put in is actually 220 uf, thats 20uf difference, could this be the problem do you think? ... ... G   [End]
            • ”i just realised that the big capacitor , the 1 that is sup...   Gill Grabber   5y

”i just realised that the big capacitor , the 1 that is supposed to be 200 uf, well the 1 i have put in is actually 220 uf, that’s 20uf difference, could this be the problem do you think?” ... ... That will effect timing of the 555 timer chip, by how much I do not know. But the frequency go up with lower uF rating and gets lower with higher uF CAP because the larger the cap the longer it will take to charge. You also need 4 1.5V dc batteries to run the 555 timer chip otherwise there will be no signal send to the relay switch which reverses the polarity. ... ... This is much more complicated build th ...   [retrieve this message]
              • ok i will change cap in a few hours when the shops open, th...   gozoo1   5y

ok i will change cap in a few hours when the shops open, the test switch is definately momentary on because the LEDs only stay lit when i press the button and then they go off when i let go. ... ... Maybe its the relay because when i turn down the pot it does not make a click, if i hold the test switch the leds dont light when the taper pot is turned all the way to the right, but it does work when its turned all the way to the left, this is with the connections facing down, i think that is also working backwards, ive checked it 8 times for shorts, and also checked the wiring in the same process ...   [retrieve this message]
                • ”Maybe its the relay because when i turn down the pot it do...   Gill Grabber   5y

”Maybe its the relay because when i turn down the pot it does not make a click” ... ... The 100K POT should only control output current, if there is a on/off switch on it then that will turn of all voltage. ... ... On the older build you have 2 switches - one should control the timer circuit and other turns on the 3x9V circuit on relay. this switch could be just one switch that turns on 2 separate circuits at the same time. ... ... ----------------------- ... ”i notice u have 3 connections on your jack plug on yours and also 3 on your taper pot” ... ... your jack does not need to have 3 connections as you are us ...   [retrieve this message]
                  • right ok i think i got my head around all of that lol, than...   gozoo1   5y

right ok i think i got my head around all of that lol, thank u for sll this, u are a real specialist, i am having difficulty getting each specific capacitor to the ones i see on your materials list you wrote for someone else. Not that I want to but more because i may have to but i wondered if its possible to compensate the uF and voltages and change them slightly to suit whats available, is that possible, if so then what is able to go up and down etc, cant seem to get any 10uF 35v but can get both 25v and 50v so can i use one of them instead or is it not that simple? ... ... Thanks ... ... G   [retrieve this message]
                    • You can make all 10uF caps to be 50V rated that will work f...   Gill Grabber   5y

You can make all 10uF caps to be 50V rated that will work fine, they will only fill to max level allowed by the circuit control - first 2 sets of caps will be charged to +17V, next 2 sets will charge to +25V, and final 2 caps will charge to +33V. ... LM358 is able to operate up to 36V so you will be fine. ... ... The parts list is from mouser.com they have fast shipping and you can get all parts from them except the circuit board - your local Radio Shack has it. Mouser has lots of enclosures of many sizes to fit your available circuit board. ... ... Gill ... ...   [End]
                      • i can only find 2.3 meg ohm o.6 watt 5% resistor is this ok...   gozoo1   5y

i can only find 2.3 meg ohm o.6 watt 5% resistor is this ok. i also wonder if the resistor in the top left is R150 or is it ment to be 150k, same with the R820?   [End]
                        • ”i can only find 2.3 meg ohm o.6 watt 5% resistor is this o...   Gill Grabber   5y

”i can only find 2.3 meg ohm o.6 watt 5% resistor is this ok. i also wonder if the resistor in the top left is R150 or is it ment to be 150k, same with the R820?” ... ... ... the 2.3meg .6Watt is fine, but it will be bit larger to fit elegantly in to this type of layout. You can get around that by giving your circuit board extra line between the LM358 and NJU7660D to fit this larger resistor. ... ... The top left corner of the schematic is a 150 ohm resistor used on the Colloidal Silver circuit. ... ... The R820 is also just 820 ohm resistor. ... ... I just found mistake in my diagram - with the two 18V Zenner ...   [retrieve this message]
                          • is that component diagram that you put on this last message...   gozoo1   5y

is that component diagram that you put on this last message the 1 with the correct diode arrangement. basically u are just saying to turn the diode around. Thanks ... ... ... G   [End]
                          • can i blow a capacitor by holding the soldering iron on too...   gozoo1   5y

can i blow a capacitor by holding the soldering iron on too long when i am soldering connections, because sometimes i hear a sharp crackling, ... ... Also wondered if resistors have polarity. ... ... Kindest regards ... ... G   [End]
                            • ”can i blow a capacitor by holding the soldering iron on to...   Gill Grabber   5y

”can i blow a capacitor by holding the soldering iron on too long when i am soldering connections, because sometimes i hear a sharp crackling,” ... ... I use 25W soldering iron so it goes very quick. Still the components sometimes get very hot, but I had no problem so far. I would recommend getting fine point tip for your soldering iron (walmart has 25W unit with 2 tips for $13), it easier to get between components that way. Also I would recommend getting solder removal suc*** or braided copper (I prefer the later) as it happened to me that I got too much solder and it crossed the contacts, tha ...   [retrieve this message]
                              • Great advice thank u i will use that, ... ... I still dont...   gozoo1   5y

Great advice thank u i will use that, ... ... I still dont quite get it with the diodes at the bottom , ive finished everything else and just need to change those zeners and then its done, caould u please re-send the drawing with the diode arrangement corrected on it, your drawings are great and really easy to read, that way us not so electronically biased individuals cant go too far wrong lol. ... ... Thanks again ... ... G   [End]
                              • Hi again and sorry to bother u, ... ... I have connected t...   gozoo1   5y

Hi again and sorry to bother u, ... ... I have connected the circuit exactly as per your drawing that you have provided but somehow its still not working, could it be that its not working because i have used a 1uF CAPACITOR instead of a 0.1uF , i did not know which 1 you meant so i have put in a 1uF, the 1 in the bottom left hand corner around the resistors, another thing i have done different is that i did not have a 2.4 Mohm resistor so i have used 2 of which being a 2.2 meg and a 100k, is that ok,is there a sequence of tests i can do to test out the problem. My lady is coming over from switz ...   [retrieve this message]
                                • Q: ”I still dont quite get it with the diodes at the bottom...   R Gill Grabber   5y

Q: ”I still dont quite get it with the diodes at the bottom , ive finished everything else and just need to change those zeners and then its done, could u please re-send the drawing with the diode arrangement corrected on it” ... ... A: All the previous links have the corrected diagram. ... http://curezone.com/upload/Doc/single_9Vbeck_device1.xls ... ... ... Q: ”I have connected the circuit exactly as per your drawing that you have provided but somehow its still not working, could it be that its not working because i have used a 1uF CAPACITOR instead of a 0.1uF , i did not know which 1 you meant so i hav ...   [retrieve this message]
                                  • Ok my friend, my resistors were in parallel as i just conne...   gozoo1   5y

Ok my friend, my resistors were in parallel as i just connected them as it is on the drawing, so i will change that so as if they were connected like 1 resistor together. ... ... i will also change the 1uf cap to a 0.1uf cap, this will be done within a few hours. ... ... i have tested at the schottkeys and results are as follows, ... ... from top to bottom (the line is facing the right hand side) ... ... 1)5.23v ... 2)3.37v ... 3)0v ... 4)3.43v ... 5)5.36v ... 6)3.44v ... ... silver jack plug) 1.2v ... silver lamp) 0v ... ... zapper jack plug) 0v ... ... i find these readings quite peculiar, i assume that number three is not working correct ...   [retrieve this message]
                                  • my 0.1 uf cap will be an electrolytic cap, as thats all i c...   gozoo1   5y

my 0.1 uf cap will be an electrolytic cap, as thats all i can find, is this ok and if so then whivh way should the polarity be facing. thanks ... ... G   [End]
                                    • Q: ”my 0.1 uf cap will be an electrolytic cap, as thats all...   Gill Grabber   5y

Q: ”my 0.1 uf cap will be an electrolytic cap, as thats all i can find, is this ok and if so then whivh way should the polarity be facing.” ... ... A: minus (-) to ground (negative end on battery) ... ... Q: i have tested at the schottkeys and results are as follows, ... ... from top to bottom (the line is facing the right hand side) ... ... 1)5.23v ... 2)3.37v ... 3)0v http://www.geofex.com/circuits/+9_to_33.htm ... ... ... silver jack plug) 1.2v ttp://www.geofex.com/circuits/+9_to_33.htm ... ... ... silver jack plug) 1.2v -- you have low voltage feeding your CS circuit - so it would be low. ... ... silver lamp) 0v ...   [retrieve this message]
                                      • Image Embedded Q: from pin 8 on 7660 go up to second rectifier - it should...   gozoo1   5y

Q: from pin 8 on 7660 go up to second rectifier - it should read around 17V ... -go up to fourth rectifier - it should read around 25V and -go up to last rectifier it should read around 33V ... ... A: I have made the changes i said before with the 0.1 cap etc, now i have 17.6v at the second rectifier , and 26v at the fourth rectifier and then i have a problem on the top two i have problems as the second 1 down starts at 4v when i put the tester on and then it immediately comes down when i put the probes on, the top 1 changes a little bit too but it reads around 1v. These are all tested as you said ...   [retrieve this message]
                                        • Image Embedded Q: I have made the changes i said before with the 0.1 cap e...   Gill Grabber   5y

Q: I have made the changes i said before with the 0.1 cap etc, now i have 17.6v at the second rectifier , and 26v at the fourth rectifier and then i have a problem on the top two i have problems as the second 1 down starts at 4v when i put the tester on and then it immediately comes down when i put the probes on, the top 1 changes a little bit too but it reads around 1v. These are all tested as you said, from negative bus bar to the right hand side where the line is on each rectifier. Also when i keep testing all of them randomly during the day, sometimes they start at a certain voltage an ...   [retrieve this message]
                                          • Hey Gill ... ... Ive checked everything again and again, c...   gozoo1   5y

Hey Gill ... ... Ive checked everything again and again, changed that cap round like you said, checked evrything else over and over, still getting strange readings on those top 2 rectifiers sometimes when i test the rest of them they start off at a certain voltage and when i put the probes on it starts to drop and continues to drp untill i take the probes off, even tried changing the chips for new ones, i only have my tester on the volt test mode, my caps on the top left are 10uf 50v and then the rest are 10uf 35v, because like i said i couldnt get any of the 10uf 25v, could this be the problem ...   [retrieve this message]
                                          • This is really weird, everytime i test the circuit i get a ...   gozoo1   5y

This is really weird, everytime i test the circuit i get a different test reading on the volt meter,i just put a link between the 3rd rectifier down and the + bus bar and then tested all the readings on them and it seemed to be correct as i went to through them the voltages went up to 34v at the top 1, i took it off and then tried it again to double and i just wasnt the same, i tried again quite a few times but still i didnt get that test result again, is there a link missing from your diagram, or do you thunk i have a faulty component somewhere, there is nothing loose i have checked every ...   [retrieve this message]
                                            • ... Ive checked everything again and again, changed that ca...   Gill Grabber   5y

... Ive checked everything again and again, changed that cap round like you said, checked evrything else over and over, still getting strange readings on those top 2 rectifiers sometimes when i test the rest of them they start off at a certain voltage and when i put the probes on it starts to drop and continues to drp untill i take the probes off, even tried changing the chips for new ones, i only have my tester on the volt test mode, my caps on the top left are 10uf 50v and then the rest are 10uf 35v, because like i said i couldnt get any of the 10uf 25v, could this be the problem, can you ...   [retrieve this message]
                                              • Ok ... I have tested at the CS jack, there was no continuit...   gozoo1   5y

Ok ... I have tested at the CS jack, there was no continuity, however when plugged the cable in and tested the continuity it still has no continuity, surely when the jack cable is plugged in it should have continuity through the ends of the cable in order for it to work??????????? ... ... I changed those top two schottky’s, i also swapped the 10uf 50v cap on the left for a 35v and changed the middle cap for a new 10uf 50v, i have re-tested and now i am getting 8.7 v at each schottky, same all the way down, any ideas what to do next, theres definitely no shorts across solders i really checked that, ...   [retrieve this message]
                                                • ”I have tested at the CS jack, there was no continuity, how...   Gill Grabber   5y

”I have tested at the CS jack, there was no continuity, however when plugged the cable in and tested the continuity it still has no continuity, surely when the jack cable is plugged in it should have continuity through the ends of the cable in order for it to work???????????” ... ... ****** ... ... No continuity is good. ... ... But no continuity with plug in is a concern. ... Make sure to touch the alligator clips, from CS plug, together to make a closed circuit. Measure this directly on the jacks contacts (- to avoid the lamp. You can check each component separately, then from ground to jack contact). ... __ ...   [retrieve this message]
                                        • I was reviewing your build again and I have noticed that se...   Gill Grabber   4y

I was reviewing your build again and I have noticed that second set of polarized CAPs are same physical size as 1st pair of your 25V 10uf Caps. You were saying earlier that you were only able to get 25V 10uF and 50V 10uF caps. The second pair of caps should be 35V 10uF or higher like the 50V 10uF. It seams that after this set of caps (middle pair of caps)things stops working. Try using 50V 10uF for the middle pair just as you are using them for the last pair. ... ... Gill   [End]
                              • I am trying to understand your work, but i have noticed tha...   gozoo1   5y

I am trying to understand your work, but i have noticed that the 1 you built (on the picture) does not have the 22uF 50v capacitor, this capacitor is shown on all the drawings you have posted, i am a bit confused because i have wired everything exactly as per drawing including the zener diodes which i have even tried changing in case i got it wrong, im going to try and take some photo’s of my work to show u, i definately have no shorts as its very clear, bt its not really a work of art like yours lol, i really need to get this up and running because people around me are not well and also f ...   [retrieve this message]
                                • Q: ”I am trying to understand your work, but i have noticed...   Gill Grabber   5y

Q: ”I am trying to understand your work, but i have noticed that the 1 you built (on the picture) does not have the 22uF 50v capacitor, this capacitor is shown on all the drawings you have posted,” ... ... A: I had small enclosure that would not allow me to fit the LED on the case, so I omitted the LED circuit. The device will work with out it. Its purpose is just to tell you your battery is still strong enough. ... ... My second enclosure had more front cover space so I was able to include it on that build. ... ... Take photos of front and back and upload those so i can see it. If possible take multiple ...   [retrieve this message]
                  • I wondered if you have a really easy to make component diag...   gozoo1   5y

I wondered if you have a really easy to make component diagram and materials list, just like the 1 you gave me but also with the calloidal silver maker aswell, this way i know it will be bigger but then its all in 1. Thanks ... ... G   [End]
              • on yours it does not say if the led is bicolor or just sing...   gozoo1   5y

on yours it does not say if the led is bicolor or just single colour? ... ... also your connections on your taper pot, u have 3, how comes 1 of them just goes randomly into the side of it, i know on the drawing it shows it at the common side of it but on mine in reality there is no connection, also i notice that you have no test switch or on off switch so do u just use the taper on its ok, also the jack lead has 3 connections too, if u can answer these questions too then i believe i could try yours. does the out put between 27-33 volts at the correct frequency and do exactly the same as the bec ...   [retrieve this message]
              • 1 more thing i wanted to ask is about the switch, i have a ...   gozoo1   5y

1 more thing i wanted to ask is about the switch, i have a double pole double throw switch, however i am using this a a double pole single throw, is that ok, i hope this is not also a problem, sorry i ask so many questions and take up so much time, i really appreciate your help, bless u. ... ... G   [End]
              • 1 more thing is that you havnt said what percentage resisto...   gozoo1   5y

1 more thing is that you havnt said what percentage resistors you are using, i would like to get the components in 1 and a half hours and it would be great if i had that information, thanks again, ... ... G   [End]
              • the polarity of only 1 of the capacitors is stated on the d...   gozoo1   5y

the polarity of only 1 of the capacitors is stated on the drawing, and also the diodes too. I would appreciate if u could please get back soon as i will be getting the equipment in 1 hour. Thanks ... ... G   [End]
              • i assume they are electrolytic capacitors and normal diodes...   gozoo1   5y

i assume they are electrolytic capacitors and normal diodes not zeners? ... ... G   [End]
        • Check your ouput frequency it is probably to high!   kscmac   5mo

Check your ouput frequency it is probably to high!   [End]
      • Hey Gill. Just wondering about the blood electrifier voltag...   mvickers   4y

Hey Gill. Just wondering about the blood electrifier voltage on the colloidal silver side. Is it also 33v or just 9v? ... Also, have you made just a colloidal silver generator using a current control circuit. If so, could you send pics and circuit? ... Thanx, ... Marc   [End]
        • It is 33 Volts regulated only with 150 ohm resistor and the...   Gill Grabber   4y

It is 33 Volts regulated only with 150 ohm resistor and the lamp - not enough for the latest recommendation of 1mA per square inch of anode wire. ... ... You can remove the lamp and resistor and plug in this current regulator circuit instead: ... http://www.curezone.com/forums/fm.asp?i=1604976 ... ... Tip: I used adjustable POT resistors so you can adjusting according the size of your anode silver wire. ... ... Gill   [End]
    • I really appreciate the pictures to help me conceptualize m...   winterwhspr   5y

I really appreciate the pictures to help me conceptualize my own device. Can’t read schematics yet. Any possability for a parts list? On your device is 18V the minimum output?   [End]
      • Here is a part list for complete back device at http://www...   Gill Grabber   5y

Here is a part list for complete back device at http://www.mouser.com ... . Note there are 3 plastic enclosures listed here (only choose the one you want - the smaller enclosure will require drilling in to circuit board and will not have room for CS circuit, while the larger ones will not need any drilling and will allow for full beck device circuit and the 9V-33V step-up circuit. These 9v enclosures should come with 9v battery connector). I used awg 22 copper wire for jumpers and awg 22 stranded copper wire for electrodes leads (I make them long enough to snake from breast pocket down to my ...   [retrieve this message]
        • Hello Gill Grabber, ... ... I have ordered the parts to bu...   taloch   5y

Hello Gill Grabber, ... ... I have ordered the parts to build your single 9V dc beck’s blood cleaner, and now await their arrival. ... ... Can you tell me if yours is a Bi-Phasic design as Bob Beck states it should be to perform well? I mean by Bi-Phasic, to be able to switch between a positive voltage and a negative voltage. Like between +33v and -33v, and not simply between +33v and 0v. ... ... You have done a wonderful job of putting all this info together, so much so that I feel confident to build it myself. ... ... Thank you, Taloch   [End]
          • Image Embedded Q: ”Can you tell me if yours is a Bi-Phasic design as Bob B...   Gill Grabber   5y

Q: ”Can you tell me if yours is a Bi-Phasic design as Bob Beck states it should be to perform well? I mean by Bi-Phasic, to be able to switch between a positive voltage and a negative voltage. Like between +33v and -33v, and not simply between +33v and 0v.” ... ... A: Yes it reverses polarity 4-5 times per second (4.3Hz) ... The only difference is that you need one 9V battery. ... ... I also would recommend getting the larger 4 inch enclosure that way you do not need to drill into the Radio Shack circuit board and it will fit the CS maker circuit as well. That makes it very easy. ... ... The real component ...   [retrieve this message]
            • Thanks for the reply Gill, ... ... Those amazing guys at M...   taloch   5y

Thanks for the reply Gill, ... ... Those amazing guys at Mouser Electronics! I ordered from them on Monday and it got here Today, Wednesday. It’s even more amazing when I tell you that I live in the UK! ... ... I’ve a car to fix before I can start this project so I will report back soon. ... ... Thanks again, Taloch   [End]
              • ”Those amazing guys at Mouser Electronics! I ordered from t...   Gill Grabber   5y

”Those amazing guys at Mouser Electronics! I ordered from them on Monday and it got here Today, Wednesday. It’s even more amazing when I tell you that I live in the UK!” ... ... WOW that is amazingly fast delivery. ... ... They are always fast for me, I live in USA. ... ... Please reload the excel diagram as I made a fix on it. ... ... Gill ...   [End]
                • i have not failed until i stop trying, however its not enou...   gozoo1   5y

i have not failed until i stop trying, however its not enough only for mr to believe this i have to get the result from this, please help, is there anyone else you can ask to check over your drawing, like you said sometimes you need someone else to check it over to spot if something is not right, I looked at the page you sent that is only for the step up circuit and to me it doesnt look anything like the 1 you have on your component drawing, but then again i am not a specialist, also that has a different chip in it a max1044 and yours is different but i know theres a logical reason that, i ...   [retrieve this message]
                • Hi Gill, ... ... The car got fixed and all faults cleared ...   taloch   5y

Hi Gill, ... ... The car got fixed and all faults cleared from engine management memory. Why are cars so complicated these days? ... ... I started on your single 9V dc beck’s blood cleaner kit today. It went together very well and I got the bi-led flashing red/green. I can measure about 35v dc on the rails and there is a pulsing ac across the output. So all is looking good here, with a used 9v battery too. ... ... I won’t try it now as I am very tired and foggy, so I will have a good nights sleep and see how it goes tomorrow. Still got the external arm probes to make, and the Colloidal Silver probes to m ...   [retrieve this message]
                  • ”started on your single 9V dc beck’s blood cleaner kit toda...   Gill Grabber   5y

”started on your single 9V dc beck’s blood cleaner kit today. It went together very well and I got the bi-led flashing red/green. I can measure about 35v dc on the rails and there is a pulsing ac across the output. So all is looking good here, with a used 9v battery too.” ... ... ... Congrats, job well done. ... ... Happy zapping, ... Gill   [End]
                    • You’re an angel. I am saving your diagram and if I make on...   LoricaLady   5y

You’re an angel. I am saving your diagram and if I make one of my own it will be because of you. This is the most easy to understand how-to I’ve seen on the net.   [End]
                      • this second one is connecting to the 22uF capacitor for the...   Gill Grabber   5y

this second one is connecting to the 22uF capacitor for the battery level display LED (only ON if the plug is out of jack and when battery has enough power remaining) ... The 3rd pin on the jack is from LM358 pin 7 (after the 820 resistor and the variable 100k resistor). ... ... Fourth problem can surface if one is not soldering correctly. ... To reach tight spots on the board it is best to have soldering iron with small sharp point. Before you begin soldering always clean your soldering iron tip on a wet cloth or paper towel. The point should have solder on it (tip should look silver). ... Solder shou ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Hi Gill nice job. Do you make these available?   curezzz   5y

Hi Gill nice job. Do you make these available?   [End]
      • No, I do not. My house is under construction and I do not h...   Gill Grabber   5y

No, I do not. My house is under construction and I do not have the time. ... ... There is a fella on ebay that had me inspired to search for DC step up circuit, I just checked and he is still offering his stuff: ... ... http://cgi.ebay.com/Dr-Bob-Beck-Plant-Growth-Stimulator-Compact-Quality_W0QQitemZ160370974892QQcmdZViewItemQQptZLH_DefaultDomain_0?hash=item2556dae0ac ... ... check out this link too (build it your self 3 batteries step by step: ... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RSInMwKcE14 ... ... Gill   [End]
    • Thanks for your work and explanations Gill. I’ve received ....   Damzie   4y

Thanks for your work and explanations Gill. I’ve received ... all my components and am ready for the build. Except for the ... lamp. The one you listed was on back order at mouser and I’m seeking alternatives. They didn’t have a great selection at radio shack but I did pick this up ... ... http://www.radioshack.com/product/index.jsp?productId=2102791 ... ... ... Do you think that would work? 12v 60mA ... ...   [End]
      • According to Beck’s diagram it calls for 6-12V 55mA lamp, w...   Gill Grabber   4y

According to Beck’s diagram it calls for 6-12V 55mA lamp, what you selected is good enough - you are out of the spec only by 5mA (it just will draw slightly more juice - lowering battery life) but it will work. ... ... Gill   [End]
        • Thanks for the clarification. This is my first electronics ...   Damzie   4y

Thanks for the clarification. This is my first electronics ... project and it’s an enjoyable learning experience. ... ... On another note, i’ve been going over the schematic right ... and left, up and down and i’m unable to locate the position ... of this part ... ... Mouser #: 140-L35V22-RC ... Mfr. #: 140-L35V22-RC ... Desc.: Ultra Miniature Radial Electrolytic Capacitors 6X5mm 35V 22 ... RoHS: RoHS Compliant ... Availability ... 1 Ships Now ... $0.18 $0.18 ... ... ... What am I missing here? ... ... ... edit: ... Ok I see 50v 22uf in the diagram but ... a 35v 22uf in the parts lists. Can i use ... the 35v one or do i need the 50v for that? ... ... ... ...   [retrieve this message]
          • Mouser #: 140-L35V22-RC ... Mfr. #: 140-L35V22-RC ... Desc....   Gill Grabber   4y

Mouser #: 140-L35V22-RC ... Mfr. #: 140-L35V22-RC ... Desc.: Ultra Miniature Radial Electrolytic Capacitors 6X5mm 35V 22 ... ... This is the 22uF capacitor it is located between LM358 and 7660D chips. On the schematic it is listed as 50V rating, since the maximum voltage is 33V - the 35V rating is sufficient for this - if you can get the 50V you can use that as well. ... I have ordered the 35V because of its size - it fits better into my small device. ... ... Gill ...   [End]
          • ”Mouser #: 140-L35V22-RC ... Mfr. #: 140-L35V22-RC ... Desc...   Gill Grabber   4y

”Mouser #: 140-L35V22-RC ... Mfr. #: 140-L35V22-RC ... Desc.: Ultra Miniature Radial Electrolytic Capacitors 6X5mm 35V 22 ... RoHS: RoHS Compliant ... Availability ... 1 Ships Now ... $0.18 $0.18 ... ... ... What am I missing here? ... ... ... edit: ... Ok I see 50v 22uf in the diagram but ... a 35v 22uf in the parts lists. Can i use ... the 35v one or do i need the 50v for that? ... ... ... edit ok reread whole thread and I gather that 35v 22uf ... is fine. Will give it a go.” ... --- ... Yes that is correct 35V 22uf will work instead of the 50V 22uf one. ... --------------------------------------------------------- ... edit Also noticed the resistor ...   [retrieve this message]
            • I left out the resistor in the top left of the diagram and ...   mvickers   4y

I left out the resistor in the top left of the diagram and just made the connection with a jumper. Will this be alright or should I get the resistor? The lights come on fine. It seems to work fine. The LED remains flashing though all throughout the CS making though and it takes awhile to make it compared to just 4 9v batteries connected together. Let me know what you think about this. Thanks.   [End]
              • The 150 ohm resistor is to protect the circuit and the lamp...   Gill Grabber   4y

The 150 ohm resistor is to protect the circuit and the lamp just in case you make contact between your cathode and electrode by accident. My guess anyways. The lamp will take little current, plus it will indicate low voltage once it gets dim or stop lighting. ... ... Gill   [End]
                • craziest thing. I get the 150 resistor in and solder it in ...   mvickers   4y

craziest thing. I get the 150 resistor in and solder it in circuit and the light will not come on. I just ttook it out and straight wired it.   [End]
                  • Try to put your leads in to regular tap water or with littl...   Gill Grabber   4y

Try to put your leads in to regular tap water or with little salt added to test connectivity. The light will only light up with proper current flowing through it. I think it suppose to tell you your CS is ready. ... ... Gill   [End]
                    • Well I have been making CS for a while now. Still perplexed...   mvickers   4y

Well I have been making CS for a while now. Still perplexed why when I have the resistor in the CS circuit the light does not come on even when I touch the electrodes together. I just leave it out unless it should not glow except when the current becomes higher than normal during end of CS generation? Does yours come on when you touch them together? I was also reading about making CS on a circuit that constantly reverses polarity. Could you make good CS thru the other jack(blood electrifier side? Also, when I cut on the electrifier it starts out on the highest setting and makes me jump out ...   [retrieve this message]
                      • Q: ... Well I have been making CS for a while now. Still pe...   Gill Grabber   4y

Q: ... Well I have been making CS for a while now. Still perplexed why when I have the resistor in the CS circuit the light does not come on even when I touch the electrodes together. I just leave it out unless it should not glow except when the current becomes higher than normal during end of CS generation? Does yours come on when you touch them together? ... A: ... It sounds that you are not getting current flow through this circuit, if it works when you remove the resistor then check for current continuity on the resistor with voltmeter in ohm setting, this will also confirm the resistor size (i ...   [retrieve this message]
                        • Thanks for the info, Gill. I use 2 silver maple leaf coins ...   mvickers   4y

Thanks for the info, Gill. I use 2 silver maple leaf coins to make CS. If I want to make the control current circuit, what mA would I need to make it at?   [End]
                          • ... Surface Area of Cylinders. ... ... To find the sur...   Gill Grabber   4y

... Surface Area of Cylinders. ... ... To find the surface area of a cylinder add the surface area of each end plus the surface area of the side. Each end is a circle so the surface area of each end is pi * r2, where r is the radius of the end. There are two ends so their combinded surface area is 2 pi * r2. The surface area of the side is the circumference times the height or 2 pi * r * h, where r is the radius and h is the height of the side. ... ... The entire formula for the surface area of a cylinder is 2 pi r2 + 2 pi r h ... ... Estimate how much is sticking out and subtract. ... ... Gill   [retrieve this message]
    • Dear Gill ! ... ... I only want to say ”thank you very muc...   cvrcac   4y

Dear Gill ! ... ... I only want to say ”thank you very much ”, for your perfect illustrated instruction how to build it by myself, because some ”producer” ask 100 $ for it! ... thanks once more ... sincerely ... cvrcac ...   [End]
    • Hi Gill ... ... Thank you so much for posting this great t...   motiv8d   3y

Hi Gill ... ... Thank you so much for posting this great thread. I look forward to making one of these 9V units when I get some time. ... ... Best wishes ... ... Motiv8d   [End]
    • 513-nju7660d ... ... ... Thank You again for your sharing...   Gill Grabber   3y

513-nju7660d ... ... ... Thank You again for your sharing this information. ... Cheers ! ... Anthony ... ... Thank you Anthony for updating this list ... Gill   [End]
    • Thank you very much for sharing the schematics. Whould you ...   dogue2000   26mo

Thank you very much for sharing the schematics. Whould you kindly explain what parts should I change to get 15 Hz frequency. Thank you for your support. ... ... Darius   [End]
    • Gill Grabber.....I have no word to thank you....just thank ...   Dejen   21mo

Gill Grabber.....I have no word to thank you....just thank you! i took your schematic and i print PCB at home and i did wonderful one 9volt blood electrification, normaly at first there was no out put power but there is blinking ligh after that i adjust something in 3.5mm jack, then I GOT IT !!!!! ONCE AGAIN THANK YOU MAY GOD PROTECT YOU.   [End]
    • Hi Gill, after studying your tutorial on the blood electrif...   Bob Beck Believer   18mo

Hi Gill, after studying your tutorial on the blood electrifier using a single 9v battery - I finally constructed one using a solderless breadboard and was amazed that the thing works! I am not electronics trained and after reading all of your posts and replies, I figured it all out. I get 33 volts on the cs generator part and the red-green LED works as you have said. ... ... The output voltage on electrodes only bounced the analog meter to about 5 volts on the 50v scale. So another trip to my local radio shack and purchased a digital multi meter and checked the output again using the 200v scale ...   [retrieve this message]
    • I’m sorry if this sounds like a basic electronic question, ...   1722njrf   16mo

I’m sorry if this sounds like a basic electronic question, but I too want to remove the Bicolor LED from my circuit. ... ... Do I just remove it then jumper the spot on the board? ... ... Thanks, ... 1722njrf   [End]
    • can i get the explanation overall how the circuit function ...   fariss   5mo

can i get the explanation overall how the circuit function and the schematic circuit diagram of this project...this for my research..tq   [End]
    • I’m sorry if this sounds like a basic electronic question, ...   fariss   5mo

I’m sorry if this sounds like a basic electronic question, but I too want to remove the Bicolor LED and both Phone Jacks from my circuit. ... ... Do I just remove it then jumper the spot on the board? ... can i get circuit without them and how the connection at the circuit? ...   [End]
  • Rapid Bone loss from acid reflux?   #115005   5y  C

Is it possible for someone with a bad case of heartburn caused by relaxation of ls valve to have rapid bone loss due to the body needing calcium to alkafi/basify the peripheral where the acid is refluxing to? ... ... I think a bad case of acid reflux the past 2 days caused my jaw to gain a groove on one side where the other side does not have a grove, and my wrists to are noticeably thinner. I am not sure if the jaw line was situated like that before but it seemed to fit the scenario. The reflux was rampant and was irritating my jawline and caused my whole body to feel like it was majorly over ...   [retrieve this message]
  • what do you think of air purifiers OEM from China   #113788   5y  C

Hi, My name is Susie Mitterberger. ... I have a question about air purifiers OEM from China. ... ... We know somebody from a China factory, which is OEM of air purifiers, we are thinking of importing air purifiers from this factory in bulk. ... ... I know the factory is good, according to documents in my hand,it’s air purifiers producer and market dominator of in China, more than 10 years experience in this field ... ... Also,trustful quality, they cooperate with many top 500 big brands with their private labels. ... It has very competitive price, compared to Honeywell, and other brands, but still the same go ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Hi there, interesting post. I certainly have my opinions on...   that_air_guy   5y

Hi there, interesting post. I certainly have my opinions on China, but rather than post them, I would point you to a book that will help you make a better decision. Before I would do any business with China, I would read this book ... that is my recommendation :-) ... ... The Coming China Wars: Where They Will Be Fought and How They Can Be Won $10 at Amazon. ... ... Best Wishes! TAG ...   [End]
  • Getting Rich as a science w/o fraud   zazaG   6y  C

To set about getting rich in a scientific way you do not try to apply your will power (read here remote influencing) power to anything outside yourself ... ... You have no right to do so anyway ... ... It is wrong to apply your will to other men and women in order to get them to do what you wish done ... ... It is a flagrantly wrong to coerce people by mental power as it is to coerce them by physical power. If compelling people by physical force to do things for you reduces them to slavery, compelling them by mental means accomplishes exactly; the only difference is n the methods. If taking things from ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Body Electronics Renaissance   DKBE   6y

Hi: ... I am at a Body Electronics gathering now. It is really affirming and as the organizer of it states, it is time for a Body Electronics ”rekindling”. I have had ideas about this for a long time, such as an ”Association of Body Electronics Travelers who alert each other as they pass through the ”world grid”. Also, more fundamentally, giving BE the time it deserves. The 5 week program that John Ray taught seems to me to be the minimum, not the ultimate. What kind of commitment is it worth to you, to graduate from being a reactive animal to a Human? ... ... Anyway, I just came on to this forum ...   [retrieve this message]
  • cryptostrongelous pulmoni / trichenella spirilis   smuse   6y  C

Here is for the most part, what almost killed me, and it sure explains alot of things too. You must read through the whole site, the first pages might not seem like they apply, but you keep reading and you will see something that does! If not you are lucky, but never the less we need to be educated on what is going on. ... ... ... http://www.toxicworm.com/page6.html ... ... ... Not sure how I found this page, I found it when I was really sick, but it is worth posting for sure!   [End]
  • Video Embedded [video/audio embedded] Heliobiology.   been there done that   6y  C

... The health effects of sunshine might change in years to come. Sun spots could possibly effect our metabolism. ... ----------------------------------------- ... About This Video (4 minutes 53 seconds) ... ... Ralph Zuranski Tells Starvos Sideras about harmful effect of EMF radiation on the TV show ”Persona Persona Non-Grata” while he was training doctors in Cyprus to use high-tech biomedical computers to erase the worst forms of pain instantly. ... ... The ”In Search Of Heroes” training program is unique because it teaches individuals and communities how to survive, work together, prosper an ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Body electronics removes scars?   plasticat   7y

I have read a lot of claims about body electronics completely removing scars from the body. This is always something that the body electronics people say is something that this discipline can achieve, yet there is no evidence (not even anecdotal evidence) to say that this has ever happened. ... ... I wrote to 3 separate practitioners of BE. Two told me that they sincerely didn’t believe that BE would remove scars from the body even though Dr. Whitman said that it would. The other, Doug Morrison, who is the BE guru, never even replied to my messages. He completely and totally ignored all of m ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Im disapointed to hear 2 practitioners said ”No”. Who were ...   Jowanna   6y

Im disapointed to hear 2 practitioners said ”No”. Who were they? ... Im still very new to this and have no experience,but if I get some I shall let you know (-:   [End]
      • Low Level Laser Therapy or Phototherapy using LED light in ...   steve888   6y

Low Level Laser Therapy or Phototherapy using LED light in the 600-800nm range would be beneficial. You can find lots of research on LLLT and Phototherapy for scars on Google. You can buy a 660nm LED array for about $120 here: ... ... http://www.theledman.net/order.html ...   [End]
        • hey steve, if you are still around got a quesiton about las...   Quinta_Essentia   6y

hey steve, if you are still around got a quesiton about lasers. ... ... which nm range of light is good for helping atrophied muscles to repair themselves? thanks   [End]
          • DNA resonate the most in the 600nm range. 600nm range is al...   steve888   6y

DNA resonate the most in the 600nm range. 600nm range is also best for muscle repair and bio-stimulation IMHO. Most lasers in that range are either 635nm,650nm, or 660nm (660nm is less expensive because it costs less to manufacture and is dimmer but will still work). I had one custom made to my specs (635nm with a line generating lens) so you can sweep across a large muscle group at once.   [End]
            • excellent info! and can you tell me what is the difference ...   Quinta_Essentia   6y

excellent info! and can you tell me what is the difference between lasers and LED? is there a different therapuetic effect from one or the other? which would you suggest for atrophied muscles?   [End]
              • Laser light is coherent another words the laser light photo...   steve888   6y

Laser light is coherent another words the laser light photons travel in one direction. LED light is not coherent and the LED photons travel in all directions but will still have good effects. My experience is that laser light will travel much deeper into the muscle tissue than LED. For example, when I have neck pain I can take my 635nm laser and shine it in the front of my neck and within a few minutes the muscles in the back of my neck begin to loosen. With my LED light this barely happens. There is this mindset in the laser therapy community that you need lots of laser power to get good ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Hi All, ... ... I know this question is a while old now bu...   heartfire   5y

Hi All, ... ... I know this question is a while old now but some still may be interested. ... ... I have seen some scars reduce in severity with application of Body Electronics and at least a few reports of total disappearance. General skin appearance has improved also, causing the whole body to appear more youthful. ... ... Body Regeneration occurs as a biproduct of re-experiencing the original traumas which created the injuries/illnesses in the first place. So it is a method inclusive of physical, emotional, mental and spiritual aspects of living. ... ... Doug does not respond these days because he is not c ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Has anyone used invicible or rejuveness or revitol scar cre...   mary00001   24mo

Has anyone used invicible or rejuveness or revitol scar creams? ...   [End]
    • My c-section scar was raised and red for a long time. It ma...   sarapaul   24mo

My c-section scar was raised and red for a long time. It made me self conscious. My husband gets mad at me when I spend too much money on beauty products. But sometimes you get what you pay for. I swore by Mederma until reading a bunch of studies that it’s esentially like putting on petroleum jelly. Mederma is not very expensive, but a lot more than pet-jelly. I started looking for something else, and found that silicone is very important. So I tried strips and some silicone creams. I found that Invicible is an awesome.I prefer to buy in a store, but there’s a trial on the website. ...   [End]
  • Recharging your body / environment   ana1   7y  C

What is the best electromagnetic technology to charge up your body’s energy? ... Is there a way just by sitting on a sofa to charge your body?   [End]
    • Video Embedded This charged me up this morning: ... ...   #2853   7y

This charged me up this morning: ... ...   [End]
    • try some breathing exercises like chi gung or pranayama. th...   Quinta_Essentia   7y

try some breathing exercises like chi gung or pranayama. that always does it for me.   [End]
    • Nature   MadArtist   6y

Nature and our nature are the best sources: sunlight, air, walking, listening to the sounds of nature - birds nesting, leaves rustling, dogs talking, birds singing, wind blowing; dancing in the dark, dancing, animals, children, hugs, good music, family, good friends, meditating, sleeping, dreaming, art, trees, squirrels scurrying, animals visiting, spiderwebs, hugging yourself, smelling the earth’s gifts, good food, the sea, walking on the beach, being nude among nature, moonlight, stargazing, rain, lightning, flowers, your garden, fruits from your garden, the smell of fresh herbs, the tas ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Cymatics, Fractals, and The Spirit Molecule   Infinitelove   7y  C

We are the Fractalated Tendrils of Reality, Forever Undulating Towards the Realm of Evolution and Great Mystery. Cymatics is the study of the effect sound frequency and vibration have on particles and mass.. the images you will see superimposed throughout this video are simply fungus spores orienting their geometry to specific tones being generated. This, I feel is exactly how the universe functions. You will notice the gyrations of the mold mimics the cosmic interplay of galaxies and star systems.. Sort of an enormous galactic symphony expressing it’s beauty through mathematics and numero ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Which should i get????Help! thanks   rifestudy123   7y

I debating between getting a rife type machine, like at: ... ... http://www.rifelabs.com, ... ... or a Magnetic Pulse Generator. ... I’m trying to get rid of some warts and jock itch and nothing seems to works. I recently started using the Teminator II zapper for the past couple weeks but i’m thinking i should do more. ... Which one do you think would work better? ... How have they worked for you? ... thanks   [End]
    • Magpulser is not really for killing infections/warts/viruse...   steve555   7y

Magpulser is not really for killing infections/warts/viruses etc. It’s for pumping the lymph nodes. The Rife machine might get you better results. I would also recommend geting taking colloidal silver internally and olive leaf extract (I like Eastpark Research).   [End]
  • new to beck, please help with biotuner/magpulse   peace4me   7y  C

i’ve used zappers for over a year now and they have absolutely changed my life... i won’t go into my healing story, but will say that ’complete’ healing has eluded me so i’ve purchased the biotuner/mag pulse/blood purifier. ... ... i believe that the technology (electric) works- since the clark zapper has made such a huge difference in my health. however, i’ve read here and elsewhere that the clark zapper doesn’t reach many areas so i’m giving the beck protocol a chance. ... ... here’s my first question: (i have the sota unit, which pulses for twenty minutes now rather than requiring the user to ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Try magpulsing for a few min in each area. Underarms, behin...   steve555   7y

Try magpulsing for a few min in each area. Underarms, behind knees etc. No matter what freq you pick on the BT7 they are all 111hz and then just modulated by a couple of other freqs. Use the one that feels best. I like the 7.8hz Schuman freq #3 and half power #6. Very soothing if you dial it in to where you can just barely feel it. ... ... Steve   [End]
      • Hi, ordering a bt7 & read your posts about the anxiety. Has...   empress88   7y

Hi, ordering a bt7 & read your posts about the anxiety. Has it ultimately help with that? Where can I get the best directions for use? What about insomnia? I was on one page that said only certain frequencies should be used before bed, otherwise it can stimulate brain instead of soothe for sleep. What has been your experience & what do you recommend?   [End]
  • Body Electronics is NOT ELECTRO-MEDICINE (-:   Jowanna   7y

Not that it matters reallt as there is 0 BE talk going on in here,but I thought Id mention that since isee a couple of posts have been made and theyre probably better off in a couple of the other forums where people might discuss properly ... (-:   [End]
    • Jowanna, I tried that link, it doesn’t work. I looked it up...   been there done that   7y

Jowanna, I tried that link, it doesn’t work. I looked it up in the search bar. ... ... I was making the distinction that there are no man-made components in the body to regulate electricity and there shouldn’t be any artificial means of regulation (in a healthy person, eg. pacemakers). Nanotechnology (artificial) is being allowed to be used in our food and even for medical uses. What hasn’t been in our body since birth should not be introduced into it now. ... ... I have a better understanding of Body Electronics now. There has been a server crash recently, probably a lot of posts have been lost th ...   [retrieve this message]
      • Hi, ... I was about to go to bed, lol. ... Body Electronics...   Jowanna   7y

Hi, ... I was about to go to bed, lol. ... Body Electronics is the most amazing healing system Ive heard of! These links should work, hope theyre useful! (-: ... ... Body Electronics is a unique system of self healing. Through nutrient saturation (proper diet and natural supplementation), a revolutionary method of sustained acupressure, and the understanding and application of the basic laws governing the physical, emotional and mental bodies, one can achieve health. ... ... Body Electronics was developed over fifty years ago by the late Dr. John Whitman Ray. One of the basic principles is that the physic ...   [retrieve this message]
  • The Theory around the Bob Beck's “Plant Growth Stimulator”   #77166   7y  C

... Apart from the antidotal evidence, which I will give the benefit of doubt, there are some concerns with this application. ... ... The original patent was to treat blood with 50-100 microamps in a petri dish. I assume it was steady-state direct current (DC). Becks’ pulser supposedly penetrates 7 layers of skin on the wrist to generate similar levels of amperage, but delivered as an AC square wave at ½ Schumann resonance, centered at 0 volts. This is vastly different from the original patent. Beck’s argument is to avoid polarizing the blood, which does make sense to me. I can only guess pulsing ...   [retrieve this message]
    • I’ll give you my NON medical professional (non quack) thoug...   Newport   7y

I’ll give you my NON medical professional (non quack) thoughts: IT WORKS!   [End]
      • Re: The Theory around Bob Beck's “Plant Growth Stimulator”   #77166   7y

I don’t doubt something beneficial happens to people when they pulse. Beck’s copies of PCR tests shows that something significant happened. For those who do not know, PCR testing is a definitive FDA-approved methodology for detection of pathogens involving life-threatening diseases. We cannot argue with those reports. Speaking of which, I don’t know how anyone will be able to accomplish ”double-blind” studies. Electric current is felt on the wrist, unlike sugar pills, which do not feel any different from real pills. My usage of the word ”antecdodal” is due to the fact FDA testing has not b ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Schweitzer Formular / fluid.   Jowanna   8y

I would like to find a supplier, does anyone know of one? Cant find much by googleing and my computer doesnt have email set up currently so I can’t email the people at the below link )-: ... http://www.enzymesinternational.com/Amazing_Schweitzer_Formula_Stor... ... ... ~ Jowanna.   [End]
  • Introduction to Body Electronics. (Link)   jowanna   9y

http://www.a1-health.co.uk/Body%20electronics.htm ... ... Is there anyone out there who has any experience with this? ... ... Jowanna.   [End]
    • Yes, I took the 6 day body Electronics class from Douglas M...   r3396815   9y

Yes, I took the 6 day body Electronics class from Douglas Morrison, author of the book How We Heal and protege of Dr. John Whitman Ray. ... ... http://www.howweheal.com/   [End]
    • Electromedicine has been around for a long time, but doctor...   been there done that   7y

Electromedicine has been around for a long time, but doctors can’t patent it and rather get us to buy alot of expensive drugs so that the pharmaceutical and medical industry can stay in business. Minerals and electrolytes are important because they are the conductors of electricity in the body. ... ... ... http://users.med.auth.gr/~karanik/greek/electrg.htm ... ... ... http://www.bodyandfitness.com/Information/Health/Research/minerals.htm ... ... ... Also check the Sea Salt forum here at Curezone and the Water forum (including Energized Water forum). ... ... http://curezone.org/foods/saltpage.asp ... ... ... ... The term ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Body Electrification and Menstrual Cramps   freelastchance   9y

I never had menstrual cramps. I was a vegetarian, so that may have been part of the reason, but when I started eating meat again, I got very bad cramps. I know a lot of woman have these, but I had never had such a problem! Almost dieing? This couldn’t be right! Anyway, when I got back to Zapping after forgetting for a long while, I think for a cold, I noticed the cramps did not come that month or the next... Well, again I forgot about Zapping and after several months they returned, and I remembered I had better Zap. So, I started Zapping again and they went away again. Now I try to zap eve ...   [retrieve this message]

Filter Messages: order by

Selected Ads from CureZone Sponsors: Become a Sponsor

VIP

All Natural Oxy-Powder
Buy Direct. Same or Next Day Shipping. Rated Best Colon Cleansing Prod...
Herpes Treatment News
World-First Single Application Herpes Treatment.
High Blood Pressure?
How 3 easy exercises drop blood pressure below 120/80 as soon as today
Proven Candida Diet
The Only Legitimate Diet for Treating Candida in 30 Days

PLAT

Oxy-Powder® Colon Cleanse
All Natural Oxygen Cleanser. Rated Best Product Line by NaturalNews...
Free Clark DVD!
Order this free DVD that includes a testimonial by former State Representativ...

GOLD

Alkaline Water Benefits?
Can you get health benefits from drinking alkaline ionized water? Wh...
Skin Therapy Soaps
Silver Aloe-Aloe Gold-Copper Aloe Skin Therapy Soap. All Natural with plan...
Proven Parasite Diet
The Only Legitimate Diet for Destroying Parasites in 30 Days or Less

GOLD

Dr. Clark Heating Pad
The most advanced FIR Heating Pad available! Providing effective pain r...
Medically Proven Anti-Cancer Benefits
Medical researchers confirm electrolyzed reduced water ...
ClarkFx: The all-in-one Parasite Cleanse!
ClarkFx enhanced Parasite Cleanse contains wormwood...
Natural Cancer Remedies

SILVER

Lugol’s Iodine Free S&H
J.Crow’s® Lugol’s Iodine Solution. Restore lost reserves.
Oraltech Labs
Oraltech Labs is the largest independent researcher covering halitosis, bad Ora...
Life Technology™
Transformational Technology For Mind Body And Soul.
Cancer’s Natural Enemy
The eBook about a proven natural remedy for cancer which has worked fo...

Back To Top How many people click on the sponsord links? Become a Sponsor

Add This Forum To Your Favorites!

Share:  Facebook  MySpace  Digg  Reddit  StumbleUpon  Furl this page  Delicious  BlinkList  dzone  Simpy.com  Fark.com  BlogMarks  Wists.com  Google

Translate This Page:

French    German    Spain    Italian    Dutch    Russian    Portuguese    Japanese    Korean    Arabic    Chinese Simplified

361 messages, 54 topics, topics per page limited to: 40, average number of messages per page: 361, 1 pages,  43,653 page views

"It's not what we eat or drink occasionally, but what we consume on a daily basis that determines our ongoing level of health."

Image Galler Body Electronics Image Gallery         Image Galler Last 30 Uploads
Google Ads

Google Ads

Google Ads

Google Ads

Donate to CureZone

Guest Book - Liver Flush FAQ - News - Link Exchange - Add URL - How To Exchange Links? - About Global Directory

Terms of Service - Privacy Policy - Spam Policy - Disclaimer - Guidelines & Rules - Forum Trolls - Fair use notice

Staff's pages:  Owen - Wrenn - Maya

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - About - Donors - Stats

Copyright 2014  curezone.org

fetched in 5.51 sec at 4/20/2014 9:07:10 PM, requested by 107.20.30.170, referred by http://curezone.org/forums/f2.asp?f=639 , requested 1 pages during this session, y=25