CureZone.org   Educating Instead of Medicating Like CureZone website on Facebook
Home > Forums18140 visitors online now Add To Favorites Log On    Join/Sign Up    User Finder   Inbox New
The Best Favorites

Newsletter:

Search:
Forums BLogs FAQ Images Health Diseases Diet Foods Cleanse Convert
Cutler

Chelation: Andy Cutler Protocol Support

Read This First:  Success  Educational  Failed  Warning  BSA  RN  ALL R  ~BSA  ~RN  RRR  RR   FAQ  Image Embedded  Video Embedded Audio Embedded   Images   Description   Info   Rules
 1,236,863 page views     5,675 messages     867 topics     43 pages
Post New Topic  Post new topic message to this forum by using a plain text editor  Post new topic message to this forum by using advanced HTML text editor called FCK  Post new topic message to this forum by using advanced HTML text editor called Tiny MCE 

Original Forum Layout     Add To Favorites!
Last Message
10d ago
Search:   Top 300
Forum: Chelation: Cutler     All Forums 
Like Chelation: Andy Cutler Protocol Forum on Facebook.com
Chelation skeptic? Have doubts? Go to Chelation Debate Forum or go to Amalgam Debate Forum.
Page 43 of 43
1  10  20  ...  28  29  30  31  32  33  34  35  36  37  38  39  40  41  42   43    

• Zinc Picolinate and insomnia   Luis Ferrigno   10d

Hello, ... Two weeks ago I started 10mg of zinc picolinate in the morning for anxiety and low testosterone. ... I feel well for one week than I notice an increase of anxiety and nightmare at night. I woke up many times at nights so I decided to stop it. ... Why this reaction? Can be a chelation problem or there is something else? ... ... I start zinc picolinate because I test it with Zinc Test, a liquid supplement of zinc. ... That solution has a water taste with a bit of fruit and bitter. ... My serum test are: ... ZINC 117.00 Ķg/dL [57 - 141] ... COPPER ...   [retrieve this message]
  • What do i need to have done before starting   damniforgot   13d

I have noticed over the years sign of possible murcury poisoning and after doing research i decided to remove my amalgum fillings and i wish to start che;ating/detoxing but i want to be sure that im ready. one thing that worries me is my screws in my elbow from a bad break a few years ago. would i have to get them removed before begining the protocol or would it be fine to begin? thanks for taking the time to read and reply. any info or tips are appreciated!   [End]
    • Iíve never heard of a need to remove screws, just make sure...   joegrane   12d

Iíve never heard of a need to remove screws, just make sure you donít have ongoing exposure to heavy metals. The chelators will likely increase absorption of them. ... ... You have to decide what cheltor(s) you are going to take and the dosing schedule--the protocol. I choose Cutlerís protocol because it seemed to be the safest effective method. IV seems to be better for the doctorsís vacation fund than for the patient. ... ... Youíll want to consider which supporting supplements and maybe medication you will take. Antioxidants--Vitamin C, E--are at the top of the list. ... ... If you are like ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Depression, fatigue, anhedonia, difficulty concentrating, n...   CGally81   22d  Ü C Ü

(also posted on Mercury forum) I decided to start taking St. Johnís Wort and 5-HTP to help with depression... but itís been about 5 weeks now, and no improvement. ... ... If anything, Iíve been feeling worse the last few weeks. ... ... I increase my dose of ALA slightly, from 20mg to 25mg. Only minor side effects increase, or so I thought... but now, while the occasional mild headache isnít bad, Iím getting all sorts of unpleasant problems. ... ... Iím depressed. Iím tired a lot, going to bed over an hour earlier than I normally do. I donít enjoy things and am not able to find interest in the things Iím ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Iím sorry to hear about your continued struggles. Could it...   joegrane   22d

Iím sorry to hear about your continued struggles. Could it be that you have some catecholamine depression along with the suspected serotonin depression? ... ... Iíve been chelating for 3.5 yrs and still am not comfortable with 15mg ALA! If I were not also taking DMSA with it, I could not even tolerate that dose. ... ... However like others, Iíve gotten nice gains with the unusually low doses. I still have some symptoms, especially some inattentive ADD and catecholamine depression. Iím taking a pile of supplements several times per day. ... ... Do you have low thyroid and low iron? ... ... Do you have ...   [retrieve this message]
      • catecholamine depression? ... ... So youíve made good gain...   CGally81   21d

catecholamine depression? ... ... So youíve made good gains with less ALA than I take, even when I was barely having any side effects! (I was taking 20mg) ... ... Maybe I should lower my dose. Iím taking algin now, which is helping. I should have never stopped algin. Probably stopped because it costs quite a bit - $13 for a 16-day supply, assuming you take it 3 times a day, which is what it recommends. Still, from my experience, it helps tremendously with reducing side effects, even if taken when not on-round (and right now, Iím not on-round, and yet it seemed to lift my depression a bit when taking ...   [retrieve this message]
        • I can still feel the effects from 10mg ALA + 15mg DMSA eve...   joegrane   21d

I can still feel the effects from 10mg ALA + 15mg DMSA even after several years of chelation. This is not what is commonly reported in the big Cutler chelation groups. I had cadmium in the red on a followup hair test while chelating and Cd in the yellow on my three other hair tests. I had reasonable source of exposure at work for decades and symptoms that match. Cd is hard to get rid of. Maybe ALA is quite able to kick it up and cause symptoms but not good at holding onto it. ... ... Iím not familiar with Algin. I donít recall Cutler mentioning it or anyone in the other Cutler groups us ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Burning pain in shoulder blade   mygutleaks   24d  Ü C Ü

Hi, I have a knot like feeling in one spot on my right shoulder blade. It is a burning type pain. It comes and goes. I tried some liver herbs like milk thistle and dandelion, but itís not going away. It came on after doing ALA chelation for mercury. Anyone have any thoughts? thanks! ... ... -MGL   [End]
    • Taking enough magnesium and electrolytes?   joegrane   24d

Taking enough magnesium and electrolytes?   [End]
      • Thanks Joe! I actually had stopped the oral Magnesium, but...   mygutleaks   23d

Thanks Joe! I actually had stopped the oral Magnesium, but am doing some Mg oil daily. I restarted the oral mg yesterday, but the pain has not subsided. iím wondering if it is a stuck stone. i have done two liver flushes in the past, but havenít done one in at least six months. i know Cutler says not to, but if this keeps up Iíll have no choice. itís like a radiating pain in my shoulder blade. any thoughts? thanks again!   [End]
        • No, that is an unusual symptom. I assume youíve ruled out ...   joegrane   21d

No, that is an unusual symptom. I assume youíve ruled out a strained muscle or something similar. ... ... Joe   [End]
          • itís definitely not a strained muscle. it seems to come on...   mygutleaks   21d

itís definitely not a strained muscle. it seems to come on only at night after a meal where I use oil. I havenít tried a dinner without oil though. I still have the pain tonight. have been taking chanca piedra to see if I can dissolve it, but so far no luck.   [End]
            • Think I figured it out. itís a stuck stone. I suspect of ...   mygutleaks   10d

Think I figured it out. itís a stuck stone. I suspect of the green variety. I flushed (3rd flush in 2 years) and got a good 30 green stones, a few black, but all soft. But, the pain in this spot still didnít go away. Took some ox bile for a few days and that seems to be making it less bad. although now I have pain in the opposite shoulder blade - but just a bit. ox bile can dissolve some stones Iíve read. ... -MGL   [End]
  • My Progress, after 2.5 years   mygutleaks   35d  Ü C Ü

i havenít posted on here in a while as i have been trying some things out to see if it makes a difference - and i think the below has definitely reduced my candida or at least kept it at bay, post Nystatin. i have been doing chelation since late December. Not every weekend, but most. i started with 4 weeks of 25mg DMSA, then 25mg ALA with DMSA. found the ALA alone to be most tolerable. dmsa seemed to make my liver feel weird. bumped it to 50mg two weeks ago, and found that tolerable. have had my fillings out for over two years now so i think that allowed me to start at a much higher dose. ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Are you from Europe? Could you help me and sell me 1-2 gram...   phidias81   35d  Ü C Ü

Hello, is there anybody in Europe that could ship me 1-2 grams of DMSA (I would clearly pay for the product+shipment) with doses not bigger than 100mg, since Iím just beginning and I will need to split them to 12.5 mg? ... Iím having a really hard time on finding a fast and covenient seller. ... Shortly Supersmart is out of stock, locally I can find only 250mg and 320mg concentration really difficult to split up, and the other online sellers in Europe would be really expensive, product+shipment around 70-80Ä for a small amount of DMSA. Considering that I have to start with some trial rounds to ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Any noticeable urine changes? Also, Balance testing results...   SidneyP   36d

Iíve done 2 rounds of the Cutler protocol so far. I started out at 12.5mg DMSA per dose only. Felt fine, did notice my urine was green once during. Never saw green urine before. Anyone know why this occurred? ... ... 2nd round was a week later, started at 25mg DMSA plus 25 mg ALA each dose. The first day went without a hitch, so I upped the ALA dose to 50 mg. No problems for the remaining 2 days. Didnít notice any changes in urine color during these 3 days. ... ... ... Before the protocol, I could stand on one leg with eyes closed for only 3 seconds. I had read that a normal person my age should be ab ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Wow, doubling your ALA dose in the early rounds is a great ...   joegrane   35d

Wow, doubling your ALA dose in the early rounds is a great way to cause a crash of adrenals or something else. There have been so many reports of this in the detox groups. ... ... Typically these people then have to take weeks off for adrenal and thyroid testing, often HC medication and many supplements. ... ... Cutler warns that doubling the dose only increases the excretion of Hg by roughly 33% not the 100% one might expect. He warns that doubling the dose often doubles the sfx. However that may not happen during the first round with the new dose. ... ... Glad to hear about the encouraging improv ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Beginner   Healthy905   48d

Hey everyone! ... ... Iím new to this forum and am asking for some guidance. I just started reading Andy Cutlerís book and am soooo confused every time I read it. Itís so hard for me to understand anything as I am not a scientific person by nature at all. I seem to be grasping very, very little. Iíve also done some research online and have a few sites I have bookmarked that I will be referring to. My question is... Is this something that I will be able to do alone- without the help of a physician? Also, are there any sites online that you would recommend that has the protocol in detail. Th ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Yes, Cutlerís books are better as reference material rather...   joegrane   48d

Yes, Cutlerís books are better as reference material rather than for a cover-to-cover read! ... ... The search feature at googlebooks is a handy way to find the pages you need. Then go to the paper copy. ... ... It is best to work with a doctor but I would not bet that youíll find one easily. Little of it will be covered by insurance so donít expect anything from an HMO doctor. A friend and I found functional medicine doctors who are monitoring us. They donít typically use Cutlerís protocol but they are okay with it. ... ... Many members of the detox groups have been devastated financially. They caní ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Pain in tip of nose every time I take ALA   elan164   48d

Every time in take ala I develop a pimple like sore on the inside of my nose within a few hours. I have recreated this episode many times so I know it has to do with the ala. Anyone else experience this? Is it a sign of mercury coming out? Itís really the only symptom I get other than some pressure around my jaw.   [End]
    • Iíve never heard of the ĒpimpleĒ as a symptom of taking ALA...   joegrane   48d

Iíve never heard of the ĒpimpleĒ as a symptom of taking ALA. ... ... The pressure around the jaw is very disturbing. This is occasionally reported in someone who has amalgam remaining, maybe under a crown or a spec that was missed when amalgam was replaced. ... ... Have you had an xray of your teeth? ... ... Regards, ... ... Joe   [End]
  • What do you think about this scientific research and video?   phidias81   49d  Ü C Ü

I know that most of the people here are with Cutler Protocol, that is verified by many people, but it has the disadvantages of not being really cheap, and involving a strong commitment and lifestyle change (waking up at night) with consequences on your daily life. So Iím searching the web for ĒverifiedĒ methods, but most of the pages are marketing about Clorhella and Cilantro, that here everybody is opposing. ... I was wondering if anybody has seen the researches behind this product HMD where the author claim that the product was tested in more than 300 people in a foundry in Russia (but ever ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Could my symptoms be due to heavy metals poisoning, maybe m...   phidias81   50d  Ü C Ü

Hello, Iíve been having for one year now some symptoms that are still not completely gone. Iíve done tons of different exams and blood test, and so far everything was ok, except vitamin B12. I supplemented it first with injections and then with oral pills, that Iím still taking daily. The symptoms improved a lot initially, but now Iíve not seen any improvement for many months. ... In short the symptoms that I have still now are pins and needles in several parts of the body (face, tongue, hands, etc.) but they are changing during the day in position and intensity. A yellow-green tongue, someti ...   [retrieve this message]
    • I think it is quite reasonable to consider mercury with tha...   joegrane   50d

I think it is quite reasonable to consider mercury with that symptom list. ... ... Fatigue and foggy brain are very common in detox groups. Iíd also expect poor stress tolerance (maybe resulting in anxiety or poor mood ), maybe some depression. ... ... Numbness, tachycardia, short breath, immune system weakness, problems with focus of eyes are moderately common in the groups. ... ... If the shortness of breath is more common at times when you are anxious or fearful, check out wikipediaís page on hyperventilation syndrome. ... ... Have you considered adrenal fatigue/insufficincy? ... ... Have you gotten a hai ...   [retrieve this message]
      • Iíve checked yesterday for Adrenal fatigue, I donít really ...   phidias81   49d

Iíve checked yesterday for Adrenal fatigue, I donít really see any connection with my symptoms, and I havenít tested my hair, itís kind of expensive for my budget considering that the result is not really reliable. Iíve already signed up yesterday for the yahoo group, Iím trying to gather some information.   [End]
  • heart palpitations, insomnia-- can one become allergic to D...   silverado303   53d

Hi so Iíve started the Cutler protocol using DMSA alone ev 4hrs, but am suddenly experiencing heart palpitations, shakiness, insomnia and severe stomach pain/gas at 4am each night. ... ... I previously was taking 150mg of DMSA 3x/day for 3 days on, 11 days off at the behest of a doctor, but now taking much lower dose is making me crazy mentally and physically. (lots of anxiety, crying jags and depression all of a sudden, only when taking the powder) ... ... Are these symptoms normal? They seem to have come on with the low doses of DMSA---am I suddenly allergic to it? ... ... Any advice would be helpful- ...   [retrieve this message]
    • I canít say that Iíve been hearing about DMSA allergy in th...   joegrane   53d

I canít say that Iíve been hearing about DMSA allergy in the groups over the past 4 years. Occasionally someone gets a rash from DMPS, but that is not so common either. However the symptoms you describe are not uncommon in the detox groups. ... ... Cutler says it is very important to take antioxidants--Vit C & E, while on round because of the oxidative stress of mobilizing HMs. ... ... Magnesium is on his short list of supplements to take. Some of your symptoms could be related to that. ... ... Do you have symptoms of adrenal fatigue/insufficiency? He says failing to provide adequate adrenal su ...   [retrieve this message]
      • Hi joe thanks for your response. Itís heartening to hear th...   silverado303   52d

Hi joe thanks for your response. Itís heartening to hear that perhaps these symptoms are to be expected. Iíve certainly appreciated reading other peopleís stories on this forum. This is a powerful drug!! Iíve been taking the Cutler shortlist of supplements using extra vit. c and magnesium. ... ... For Electrolytes Iím taking Himalayan salt and sea salt. ... ... Iíve not been diagnosed officially with adrenal fatigue but Iíve been reading about it lately. I only have some of the sypmtoms sometimes like fatigue but Iím definitely stressed out and not coping well. ... ... Since my DMSA capsules are 250g, Ií ...   [retrieve this message]
        • Sorry to hear about the lipoma. I donít recall hearing abo...   joegrane   52d

Sorry to hear about the lipoma. I donít recall hearing about that in my 4 yrs in the detox groups. ... ... Vrp.com and the folks who post our hair tests have low dose caps. ... http://livingnetwork.co.za/chelationnetwork/hairtest/hairtest3/ ... ... ... Some of us repackage the larger caps along with ala and some ascorbic acid. ... http://health.groups.yahoo.com/group/frequent-dose-chelation/message/101261 ... ... Joe   [End]
  • Can you do any detox prior to removing crowns   SickInSeattle   53d  Ü C Ü

... Somehow it didn't include the actual message and now I have to write it all over again! :) ... ... ... ... I was exposed to heavy pesticides as a kid and was lethargic most of my childhood. However, 2.5 years ago I had a really bad stomach flu and have been barely staying afloat since then. I have been treating lots of vitamin and mineral deficiencies and trying different supplements since then. I'm back to where I can function at work but am still not 100% yet. ... ... ... ... I recently started on the Iodine protocol and have been reading more about mercury poisoning. I had 3-4 amalgam fillings ...   [retrieve this message]
    • According to Cutler, it is not the crown but the possible a...   joegrane   53d

According to Cutler, it is not the crown but the possible amalgam (mercury) under the crown that is thh problem. There is really no way to know if amalgam will be present. ... ... However if they were all done by the same dentist around the same time, maybe you could roll the dice by checking just one of them. Sfx from chelating with remaining amalgam often include headaches and sometimes jaw pain. ... ... Cutlerís Amalgam Illness book is good for those who want to use it to help with diagnosis of mercury (Hg) poisoning. It is a really good resource for tips on supplements to use for many differ ...   [retrieve this message]
      • Thanks so much for the reply. Iím assuming the teeth with ...   SickInSeattle   52d

Thanks so much for the reply. Iím assuming the teeth with root canals likely had the fillings removed as I think theyíd have to in order to do the root canal. But Iím pretty sure not all had root canals. It could be that my dentist would have notes in my chart as to whether or not the fillings were left in when capped. ... ... However, Iím confused why crowns donít matter since they too have mercury from what I understand. Is it because they are covered with porcelain and therefore donít react as much? ... ... So from my understanding the issue with chelating with stuff in your mouth still is th ...   [retrieve this message]
        • Amy, not all crowns have Hg-amalgam under them. The senior...   joegrane   52d

Amy, not all crowns have Hg-amalgam under them. The senior members of the big Yahoo groups say there is no way to know without lifting them. ... ... Those who have the $, get them checked. Others try some rounds to see if they get sfx. ... ... I certainly donít envy those in that situation. Iíve learned to take redistribution of Hg to more vulnerable parts of the body very seriously. ... ... Joe   [End]
          • Thanks Joe for the reply. I guess my confusion was because...   SickInSeattle   52d

Thanks Joe for the reply. I guess my confusion was because searching based on the ingredients of crowns for teeth sounds like the crowns themselves often contain mercury. Maybe Iíll try calling my dentist to see if they would know based on their records what was used for the crowns. Fortunately Iím pretty sure all my crowns came from the same place and pretty close to the same time. ... ... I think Iíll just try to schedule an evaluation with a bio-dentist and see what my options are. I know the husband wonít agree to anything in the thousands, but if insurance might possibly cover some of ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Buying DMPS   plumplum   54d
  • Simple question on Heavy metal detox   brinabeans   59d  Ü C Ü

Once youíve been detoxing heavy metals through diet and supplements can it continue even once u stop the program? Will u have detox symptoms continue? ... Heard that sometimes the body just starts eliminating on its own after being kick started...   [End]
    • That may be true for some toxins but how will you get inorg...   joegrane   58d

That may be true for some toxins but how will you get inorganic mercury across the blood brain barrier and out of the brain? ... ... This is A. Cutler, PhD Chemistry, on the subject in the context of a discussion on the Gregus study on mice. ... http://onibasu.com/archives/am/74605.html ... ... Joe ...   [End]
  • new to cutler protocol, desperate and trying with DMSA, any...   silverado303   66d  Ü C Ü

Hi Iím new to this forum but have been trying to heal for years, which has been really frustrating. ... Last year I saw a functional medical doctor and tests showed I have high levels of mercury, cadmium, lead and arsenic, plus SIBO, mystery parasites, candida and low levels of probiotics. ... (I already knew I have asthma, eczema, depression, brain fog, severe food intolerances, carb cravings and arthritis, but just want to heal and get better.) ... The doctor put me on 150mg of DMSA, 100mg R-Lipoic Acid and 500 mg NAC, despite me warning him that I did not react well to the DMSA and felt suici ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Hello Silverado, ... firstly. When did you get your filling...   mercurycrusader   66d

Hello Silverado, ... firstly. When did you get your fillings removed? ... ... Cutler recommends that you use DMSA/DMPS first for three months, then add in ALA. ... ... Secondly your dosages are way too high. You need to consider low starting dosages. Something like 12mg or lower. These dosages can have a damaging effect. Low and slow is better. ... ... Thirdly. I would get DMPS over DMSA. DMSA and candida do not mix well, and will make your candida worse. DMPS is better tolerated by people with gut problems. ... ... Seeing that you have SIBO and candida you will have to take a high level probiotic like VSL. 70 ...   [retrieve this message]
      • Thanks so much for the info! I had my fillings out 15 years...   silverado303   66d

Thanks so much for the info! I had my fillings out 15 years ago. ... And yes my candida has flared up, however, I did 2 rounds of Nystatin and it had no effect. ... ... I have some good probiotics, and have been taking Magnesium Citrate although I recently heard that Glycinate is better absorbed. ... ... Iím looking into how to lower dosages of pre-made capsules & pills---was reading that some forum users scooped out powder with a Qtip so I may resort to that as I just bought 4 bottles of high dose RLA and DMSA. ... ... I will definitely start off slow. thanks for your advice   [End]
      • I agree with mercurycrusader! ... ... Wow that doctor seem...   joegrane   66d

I agree with mercurycrusader! ... ... Wow that doctor seemed clueless! Andy Cutler commented on that type of situation in the yahoo groups. ... http://onibasu.com/archives/am/1997.html ... http://onibasu.com/archives/am/53055.html ... ... If you prefer to listen to Cutler on the basics check this out. ... http://www.letstalkrealhealth.com/dr-andrew-cutler-phd-mercury-detoxification/ ... ... The yahoo frequent dose chelationís Files and Links is a good resource as is the site that posts hair test for the cutler groups. ... http://livingnetwork.co.za/chelationnetwork/food/ ... ... Joe   [End]
    • I personally found DMPS to be much stronger and more effect...   Jerome99   66d

I personally found DMPS to be much stronger and more effective than DMSA. The combination of DMPS and RLA cleaned up my brain to the point where I donít really perceive a difference between my brain function now and before I got sick. I never thought Iíd say that, as nuts as I felt three years ago. ... ... I bought DMPS online as the brand name Mercout. It was expensive but well worth the price. I actually bought two bottles about a year apart.   [End]
  • Candida off round... bring back in the ALA   BromelainChick   81d

Hello Joe, ... ... I had a lot of success after getting amalgams out in 2012 and then I did DMSA for 4 months and then added in the ALA... had really good gains. But I am full of metal. ... Kept this up for another 3 months and then - due to some personal life issues stopped Cutler Proto all together... ... ... Now that I am more settled... I just got back to consistent DMSA to start but when I go off round the candida FLARES LIKE CRAZY... I am going to add ALA back in. ... ... Would you recommend anything about how these rounds should go because I took such a long break...? ... ... Thanks as always for bein ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Hi Bromee, it is nice to year from you. Great to hear abou...   joegrane   81d

Hi Bromee, it is nice to year from you. Great to hear about the early gains with Hg removal and AC protocol. After decades of mysterious health problems and little hope, it was SO nice to realize that I had found a helpful treatment. ... ... If you can get your hands on DMPS, I suggest that you consider it. While Iíve done fine with DMSA and many others do as well, quite a few females really struggle with this issue. A close female friend is one. She started 1.5 yrs later than me and I had plenty of DMSA on hand for her to try, but I paid for the doctor visit and first bottle of DMPS for ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Modified Citrus Pectin and Alginate with the AC protocol   SidneyP   82d  Ü C Ü

Has anyone tried modified citrus pectin (mcp) and alginate with the AC protocol? The company that makes the MCP claims that it can detox many heavy metals, including mercury (150% decrease in mercury after consuming 15g/day of mcp over a month in their study). Iím wondering how the mechanism of mcp works and whether it actually pulls mercury out of tissues like ALA or just binds to mercury in the bloodstream. ... ... Is there any possibility of mcp being harmful during the AC protocol? Also, some people say to take alginate while on the AC protocol to ensure that the chelated mercury doesnít re ...   [retrieve this message]
    • I donít think Cutler believes those claims about MCP. He d...   joegrane   82d

I donít think Cutler believes those claims about MCP. He does not seem to think it is unsafe to take. A few years ago there was a discussion on the subject in one of the yahoo groups. I donít know about alginate. ... ... Actually he does not think any of the chelators in his protocol bind irreversibly in the body. That is why we need to take doses frequently and take generous doses of antioxidants. They are just the best we have. ... ... Joe ...   [End]
  • DMSA First Round Experience and Side Effects   yu   83d  Ü C Ü

Hi everyone, ... ... I wanted to share my experience while doing my first round of DMSA chelation. ... ... Basically, I had a leftover amalgam from years ago (a few tiny speckles) and had it removed in December 2013. Just this week, I started with DMSA at 6mg every 4 hours. ... ... On the first day the only side effects that I experienced were feeling too full after lunch,heaviness on the right hand side, slight shakiness in my hands. My later interpretation of these symptoms is something to do with the adrenals (even though my starting dose is fairly low). I went to the steam room and after that I fel ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Iím sorry that I donít have the time for a full reply. The...   joegrane   82d

Iím sorry that I donít have the time for a full reply. The Yahoo Frequent Dose Chelation support group has plenty of people who can provide insights and links to Andyís thoughts on such issues. ... ... Since you mention Cutlerís AI book I assume you are trying to use his protocol. ... ... Remember taking generous doses of antioxidants--Vit C E--are a critical part of the process. ... ... Some people will feel better when they take doses even more frequently. I am one. I like the effect of DMSA @ 3 hrs and ALA at 2 or so. I can stretch those at night for more sleep. ... Taking more antioxidants may re ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Aganulocytosis with DMSA   SidneyP   83d  Ü C Ü

Just had my 2 amalgams removed last week and Iím about to start the AC protocol with low dose DMSA (12.5 mg). Cutler mentions that agranulocytosis can occur with DMSA use. This is concerning for me; how often does this occur and what are the symptoms? Iíd imagine this is more common with the larger doses of DMSA (100 mg+) and if taken for a long time (how long though?). ... ... Thanks for thoughts on this.   [End]
    • Re Aganulocytosis with DMSA   joegrane   83d

ĒJust had my 2 Amalgams removed last week and Iím about to start the AC protocol with low dose DMSA (12.5 mg). ... ... == Congratulations on getting the mercury removed! If they were not removed by an Hg free dentist, you might want to get a followup xray to look for remaining amalgam, especially if you get strange headaches or jaw pain while on round. ... ... ... ĒCutler mentions that agranulocytosis can occur with DMSA use. ... ... == I think you are confusing agranulocytosis with neutropenia. ... ... == I did a search for agranulocytosis in nearly 15 yrs of Cutlerís posts in the yahoo groups and the ter ...   [retrieve this message]
      • Joe, ... Thanks for the reply. I did have the fillings remo...   SidneyP   82d

Joe, ... Thanks for the reply. I did have the fillings removed by an Hg free dentist. Since Iím a male candida wonít be a problem. Yes, I had confused neutropenia with agranulocytosis. I was reading a blog mercurylife dot com and the author seemed to be on Cutlerís protocol. She had an adverse reaction with DMSA 1 month in involving her neck, is this common? Here is the excerpt from the blog: ... ... While using the DMSA, I kept improving: reduced muscle pain, increased mental clarity, less anxiety, improved eyesight, increased energy, less allergy-type problems, improved sense of well-being, etc ...   [retrieve this message]
        • That does not sound like a DMSA specific symptom. Fibro is...   joegrane   82d

That does not sound like a DMSA specific symptom. Fibro is a not so rare mercury symptom and so can be intensified while on round, especially if not treated adequately. Cutler mentions Fibro in his AI book ... ... Remember Mg is on Cutlerís short list of supplement to take! It can be involved in Fibro. ... ... Many people need more fluids and electrolytes while on round, especially in warm months. ... ... Of course that person would be wise to continue to work with her doctor. Obviously not all symptoms are due to heavy metals, however, I would not be surprised if this one is due to mobilization of ...   [retrieve this message]
  • My life with mercury poisoning and my gratitude for the jou...   #180319   88d  Ü C Ü

It is summer of 2009, I am 39 years old, a special education teacher with a PhD, single mom, exercised almost every day, ate healthy, and had a great group of girlfriends. It was July 2009, that my legs and feet went numb, my muscles began to noticeably twitch making me self-conscious, my head was so foggy I would get lost in once familiar buildings, I couldnít follow conversations and spent all weekend working because my once efficient and organized brain was now all over the place. My hormones went crazy and I stopped getting my period. I gained stubborn weight in my middle that I couldn ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Constipation whilst on round with ALA   #141187   3mo

Hi, ... could someone advise what to do when constipation strikes after finishing a round of ALA? Iíve been constipated since finishing my round, and now Iím afraid that the mercury will re-distrubute back into my body. How long would the mercury stay locked in the stool before it goes back into the body? ... ... James   [End]
    • Getting Mg 3x per day and some milk thistle?   joegrane   3mo

Getting Mg 3x per day and some milk thistle?   [End]
      • Also makes me wonder if you are skimping on antioxidants, e...   joegrane   3mo

Also makes me wonder if you are skimping on antioxidants, especially vitamin C. I take extra at the end of the round--Vit C E Se. Extra Zn might be wise as well. ... ... Joe   [End]
        • Hi Joe, many thanks for the reply. I use Liposomal instead ...   #141187   3mo

Hi Joe, many thanks for the reply. I use Liposomal instead of Vit C because I cannot even tolerate buffered Vit C very long until I get a sort of burning down my anal tract. I have pretty bad candida, and a probable leaky gut. I take Mag Glycinate 4 times a day, but that doesnít seem to do anything. I seem to be alright with buffered Vit C for a while, then I get diahrrea. Now Iíve got this constipation. ... ... Iím using DMPS and ALA at low dose for my chelation and Iím up to round 12 so far. I just find that Liposomal doesnít do much for my adrenals like buffered Vit C does. Why I donít know ...   [retrieve this message]
          • Iíve heard that some people have alternating constipation a...   joegrane   3mo

Iíve heard that some people have alternating constipation and diahrrea. I only experienced that when I had a parasite. A close friend does better on a more than one type of Mg and more than one type of vitamin C; however I canít say that is what most detox group members report. ... ... I donít know why the lipo C does not feel as good as the buffered. I wonder if your body needs more of the minerals that are used to buffer the ascorbic acid. ... ... Are you purchasing the Lipo C or making it? If the latter, are you using a recipe that makes the final product not acidic (neutral pH)? ... ... Joe   [retrieve this message]
  • Are low doses DMPS,DMSA and ALA just as effective?   mercurycrusader   3mo

Are low doses of DMPS, DMSA and ALA just as effective as higher doses of the above chelators? The reason I say this is that the Frequent Dose Chelation Board recommend some members take the lower end dosage range of 0.1mg -12.5mg. ... ... How affective are dosages of 1mg, 2mg, 5mg etc at removing mercury from the body in general. I find it crazy that such low doses will ultimately achive any proper removal of mercury from the body. ... ... I often here that members have better results with 25mg. But what do such low chelators doses like those listed achieve in the long run? ... ...   [End]
    • No, the very low doses are not as effective. I suggest tha...   joegrane   3mo

No, the very low doses are not as effective. I suggest that they are not quite as safe and so puts more pressure on the person to use lots of antioxidants. However trying to rush the process with large doses that cause intolerable sfx makes no sense either! ... AC says doubling the dose only increases excretion by around 33%, not the 100% one might expect. However doubling the dose often doubles the sfx. ... ... It makes sense to me to start with a low dose that you can tolerate. ... ... Joe   [End]
      • Hi Joe, ... so why are low doses not as Ēquite safeĒ. I wou...   mercurycrusader   3mo

Hi Joe, ... so why are low doses not as Ēquite safeĒ. I would of thought that lower doses would of been far safer, and that more antioxidants would be used for moderate to higher doses. It sounds somewhat contradictory. I understand that starting at a low dose is better, but Iím alittle stumped about the statement youíve made. ... ... So if you applied a low dose of say DMPS at 5mg and ALA at 6.25mg the excretion rate would still be the same as taking a moderate to high dose? ... ... Thanks for replying to my first message.   [End]
        • I donít have a quote from Andy on this but I suspect it is ...   joegrane   3mo

I donít have a quote from Andy on this but I suspect it is based on probabilities. You want to increase the odds that Hg dropped by a molecule of chelator will get picked up by another molecule of it. You donít want the mobilized/kicked up Hg causing additional oxidation damage or finding one of the parts of the body that holds on rather tightly. ... ... In the beginning some people are too sick to be able to tolerate much of the sfx of mobilizing Hg. So they are stuck with very low doses for a while. Once enough Hg is cleared from the blood, and they find a nice combo of supporting supplem ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Re Are low doses DMPS,DMSA and ALA just as effective   On2hil   83d

There is no such thing as Ēone size fits allĒ. Dosing is dependent primarily on body weight, the toxicity of the body, the capacity of the kidneys (DMSA, DMPS) and the liver (ALA), age, the phase of chelation you are at, and other similar considerations. ... ... Are low doses of DMPS, DMSA and ALA just as effective ... as higher doses of the above chelators? ... ... No. The full answer is a bit more complicated (see below). ... ... So if you applied a low dose of say DMPS at 5mg and ALA ... at 6.25mg the excretion rate would still be the same as ... taking a moderate to high dose? ... ... No. ... ... If your d ...   [retrieve this message]
      • Re Re Are low doses DMPS,DMSA and ALA just as effective   On2hil   83d

[quote] ... As for the duration of a round with ALA+DMSA: the ALA round is as described above [*]. You can overlap it with your DMSA round in the following ways: ... ... [A] start DMSA (every 3 hours), when feeling good after a few days add ALA (same schedule), FINISH ALA AND CONTINUE DMSA until symptoms subside or for at least two more days ... ... [B] start both DMSA and ALA every three hours, quit ALA as per ALA schedule [*] and continue DMSA for up to 15 days to mop up what mercury was dropped when quitting the ALA round and clean up the heavy metals from the blood. ... ... [C] do A or B above with inte ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Anyone know any good IV chelation doctors in maryland/dc ar...   randomgirl0106   3mo  Ü C Ü

Hi, ... ... Iím 22 years old and have many health issues. Extreme fatigue, digestion completely screwed up, orthastatic intolerance, hypoglycemia hormones screwed up (never get periods), sleep problems, low cortisol levels at every level of adrenal saliva test and tested to be slightly hypothyroid and have a ton more problems leaving me to the point I can barely function and spend all my time in bed. ... ... My health has been declining dramatically the past 6 or so years of my life. I have tested positive for an acute infection of lyme disease on two occasions, but also negative on two occasions. T ...   [retrieve this message]
    • == my reply is inline below. ... ... Iím 22 years old and ...   joegrane   3mo

== my reply is inline below. ... ... Iím 22 years old and have many health issues. Extreme fatigue, digestion completely screwed up, orthastatic intolerance, hypoglycemia hormones screwed up (never get periods ... ... == Ever get your pregnenolone tested? ... http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Steroidogenesis.svg ... ... ... ... , sleep problems, low cortisol levels at every level of adrenal saliva test and tested to be slightly hypothyroid and have a ton more problems leaving me to the point I can barely function and spend all my time in bed. My health has been declining dramatically the past 6 or so years of ...   [retrieve this message]
      • I just want to second everything Joe said here. Go with the...   whoFace   8d

I just want to second everything Joe said here. Go with the Cutler protocol. Itís the safest and most effective form of chelation.   [End]
      • I apologize, I want to correct an error in my previous post...   joegrane   8d

I apologize, I want to correct an error in my previous post. A. Cutler warns that urine porphyrins tests are prone to false *negative* results due to the sensitivity of the analyte! ... ... So if you get a result that is positive or suspicious for a toxic metal or other toxin, it is credible. However if you get a negative result, you donít know if the sample was mishandled causing a false negative. ... ... Cutler goes into this in somewhat more detail in this interview. ... http://www.letstalkrealhealth.com/dr-andrew-cutler-phd-mercury-detoxification/ ... ... Joe   [End]
    • Yes, your life problems were probably from being vaccinated...   King13   3mo

Yes, your life problems were probably from being vaccinated as a child and continuously throughout your life(believe me, 1 shot at birth is all it takes to screw you up for life, look on owenís blog to see the 6 deadly ingredients in vaccinations). Those antibiotics also are like nuking your body, which will toxify your liver and destroy your digestion, antibiotics are just plain bad for you. The first thing that really helped me was liver flushing. I highly recommend you look into a popular health author Andreas Moritz, watch some of his videos on youtube or download some of his books ...   [retrieve this message]
  • DMSA chelation and h2o2 therapy the same time?   Rupu   3mo

Hi, ... ... I was wondering if anybody knows whether itís safe to do DMSA chelation and hydrogen peroxide therapy at the same time? Some practitioners seem to do both at the same time, while I read from other sources that h2o2 could react with chelators to produce ill effects thatís dangerous. Does anybody has any insight with this? Thanks. ... ...   [End]
  • Which Out First Amalgams or those next to gold crown   Fuggs   3mo  Ü C Ü

Just about to start amalgam removals and notice I have a large amalgam touching a gold crown [1 only] ... ... This is not showing the highest voltage, three lower amalgams are, but Cutler advises removal of those dissimilar metals first. ... ... Anyone any advice on this please, or maybe have the 3 lower [high voltage] done then the upper one next to the gold crown at the same time? ... Or just stay with the process of removing the highest -tve voltage then lower one until we reach the upper one? ... ... Thanks   [End]
    • Is that recommendation from Cutler of Hal Huggins? ... ......   joegrane   3mo

Is that recommendation from Cutler of Hal Huggins? ... ... I donít know how important it is to remove them in a particular order but I think Huggins has an opinion on the topic. ... ... I certainly would have plenty of antioxidants on board--Vit C E Se, however I hear that oral vitamin C can mess with pain meds if taken too close to the procedure. ... ... Joe   [End]
      • I think it is from the Huggins protocol.   Fuggs   3mo

I think it is from the Huggins protocol.   [End]
        • I would remove the one that touches gums, first things firs...   On2hil   3mo

I would remove the one that touches gums, first things first. If any of your teeth happens to have its roots filled with Amalgam, this qualifies as Ētouching gumsĒ in my book (painful experience). I would also argue in favor removing entire teeth rather than the crowns/amalgams. A dead tooth will always retain a residue of heavy metals in its microscopic canals and there is nothing any dentist can do to seal it off. I am not suggesting something I would not do myself. This is what I did.   [End]
          • If the affected teeth are still alive (no root canal proced...   On2hil   3mo

If the affected teeth are still alive (no root canal procedure was performed), you can get away with drilling out the amalgams. However, it is wise to make sure you wonít be breathing and/or swallowing the toxic dust. Cutler has more on it in his book, The Amalgam Illness -Diagnosis and Treatment.   [End]
  • mercury and DMSO?   #177651   4mo  Ü C Ü

So Iíve been looking into mercury toxicity as a possible explanation for my health problems and I will be trying a round of chelation shortly. ... ... For the past two weeks or so I have been taking DMSO(not to be confused with DMSA, the chelating agent), because I thought it may help me with some of the symptoms Iíve been having. ... ... I havnít reacted badly to it, at least not yet. I actually think it may have made me feel a little better, but I havnít been at it for that long yet so iím really not sure. ... ... I understand that many mercury toxic people react badly to sulfur containing foods a ...   [retrieve this message]
Page 43 of 43
1  10  20  ...  28  29  30  31  32  33  34  35  36  37  38  39  40  41  42   43    

Filter Messages: order by

Selected Ads from CureZone Sponsors: Become a Sponsor

VIP

All Natural Oxy-Powder
Buy Direct. Same or Next Day Shipping. Rated Best Colon Cleansing Prod...
Eliminate Herpes
Information on the revolutionary Dynamiclear Combat Kit
Heal Type 2 Diabetes
Discover The Real Cause Type 2 DiabetesÖAnd How To Turn It On Its Head I...

PLAT

Did you poop today?
All natural constipation relief!
Free Book by Dr. Clark!
Bestselling author Dr. Hulda Clark claims to have cured cancer

GOLD

Alkaline Water Benefits?
Can you get health benefits from drinking alkaline ionized water? Wh...
Proven Candida Diet
The Only Legitimate Diet for Treating Candida in 30 Days
Skin Therapy Soaps
Silver Aloe-Aloe Gold-Copper Aloe Skin Therapy Soap. All Natural with plan...
Proven Parasite Diet
The Only Legitimate Diet for Destroying Parasites in 30 Days or Less

GOLD

Royal Supreme Flax Hull Lignans
Flax is a well-established source of the essential fatty acid...
Anti Cancer Medical Effect
Medical researchers confirm electrolyzed reduced water protects ag...
The Ultimate Lemonade Cleanse
For the first time ever, we have created a complete Lemonade Cl...
Natural Cancer Remedies

SILVER

J.Crowísģ Lugolís Iodine
Free S&H. Restore lost reserves. J.CROWíSģ Lugolís Iodine Soluti...
Bad Breath Tests
Bad Breath Tests, how to test bad breath
Life Technologyô
Transformational Technology For Mind Body And Soul.
Amazing Oleander-Based Skin Cream
The best ever age defying skin cream for wrinkles and uneve...

Back To Top How many people click on the sponsord links? Become a Sponsor

Add This Forum To Your Favorites!

Share:  Facebook  MySpace  Digg  Reddit  StumbleUpon  Furl this page  Delicious  BlinkList  dzone  Simpy.com  Fark.com  BlogMarks  Wists.com  Google

Translate This Page:

French    German    Spain    Italian    Dutch    Russian    Portuguese    Japanese    Korean    Arabic    Chinese Simplified

Chelation skeptic? Have doubts? Go to Chelation Debate Forum or go to Amalgam Debate Forum.

5,675 messages, 867 topics, topics per page limited to: 20, average number of messages per page: 132, 43 pages,  1,236,863 page views

"Good people are good because they've come to wisdom through failure."
~ William Saroyan

Image Galler Chelation: Cutler Image Gallery         Image Galler Last 30 Uploads

Eliminate Herpes
Information on the revolutionary Dynamiclear Combat Kit - External & Inter...

High Blood Pressure?
3 easy exercises drop blood pressure below 120/80 as soon as today

Iodine Supports Thyroid Health
#1 Rated Iodine Supplement! 180-Day Money Back Guarantee. Fr...

Free Clark DVD!
An amazing video about the Clark protocol that will open your eyes! And it ...

Dr. Clark Zappers
Dr. Hulda Clarkís Zapper frequency device have become widely used and are...

Medically Proven Anti-Cancer Benefits
Medical researchers confirm electrolyzed reduced wate...

Proven Parasite Diet

Medically research anti-diabetic effects
Electrolyzed drinking water significantly reduces ...

Utopia Silver Supplements
Mineral & Vitamin Organ Support. Find the supplements you need to...

Hydrazine Sulfate - Cancer Support
Hydrazine Sulfateís Original Proponent, Dr. Joseph Gold ...

Google Ads

Eliminate Herpes

High Blood Pressure?

Free Clark DVD!

Dr. Clark Zappers

Proven Parasite Diet

Google Ads

Eliminate Herpes

High Blood Pressure?

Free Clark DVD!

Dr. Clark Zappers

Proven Parasite Diet

Google Ads

Google Ads

Donate to CureZone

Guest Book - Liver Flush FAQ - News - Link Exchange - Add URL - How To Exchange Links? - About Global Directory

Terms of Service - Privacy Policy - Spam Policy - Disclaimer - Guidelines & Rules - Forum Trolls - Fair use notice

Staff's pages:  Owen - Wrenn - Maya

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - About - Donors - Stats

Copyright 2014  curezone.org

fetched in 2.23 sec at 4/16/2014 2:30:46 PM, requested by 184.73.87.85, referred by http://curezone.org/forums/f2.asp?f=638 , requested 1 pages during this session, y=15