CureZone.org   Educating Instead of Medicating Like CureZone website on Facebook
Home > Forums6771 visitors online now Add To Favorites Log On    Join/Sign Up    User Finder   Inbox New
The Best Favorites

Newsletter:

Search:
Forums BLogs FAQ Images Health Diseases Diet Foods Cleanse Convert

Kidney Failure & Kidney Dialysis Support Forum

Read This First:  Success  Educational  Failed  Warning  BSA  RN  ALL R  ~BSA  ~RN  RRR  RR  Image Embedded  Video Embedded Audio Embedded   Images   Description   Books   Rules
 508,075 page views     1,203 messages     228 topics     7 pages
Post New Topic  Post new topic message to this forum by using a plain text editor  Post new topic message to this forum by using advanced HTML text editor called FCK  Post new topic message to this forum by using advanced HTML text editor called Tiny MCE 

Original Forum Layout     Add To Favorites!
Last Message
44d ago
Search:   Top 300
Forum: Kidney Failure     All Forums 
Like Kidney Failure Cure/Dialysis Support Forum on Facebook.com
Page 7 of 7
1  2  3  4  5  6   7    

• Trace amounts of ketones on parasite drugs?   Xelaetaks   20d  C

If a urinalysis shows trace amount of ketones could it be because of anti parasite drugs like ivermectin and praziquantel? ... ... Also hyaline casts in addition to that. ... ... I guess in the mean time at least I can try detoxing a bit. ... ... Thanks   [End]
  • the man of god who cured my son's cancer and many   smith1900   21d  C

my name is smith russell, i want to give thanks to God almighty for using this man of God named pastor tb joshua to cure my son of his cancer after several medications failed, he was introduced to me by a work mate,he i well known all over the world and it was unbelievable that after 2 weeks of prayers the miracle was done when we went for his check up at various hospitals we were all told he is fine now..and the lord be praised cos my son is fine now and has resumed school, i give glory to the lord...am now a born again christian and have decided to worship the lord until i breath no more ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Video Embedded I would be careful with that if I were you. The same thing ...   RRR Educational Megabite   19d

I would be careful with that if I were you. The same thing happened to my Dad. ... ... He had Colon Cancer, and my brother convinced my Dad to become a born-again Christian and so he believed he would be healed of his Cancer. Same thing, a very well-known ”man of God” helped him. The doctors all said his Cancer was completely gone. My Dad was convinced that he was completely healed as was everyone else. ... ... About a year later he had some bad pains in his body. It turned out that the Cancer had spread everywhere to his liver and other organs. The doctors gave him 2 weeks to live, and that was it ...   [retrieve this message]
    • God works in many strange ways and he offers us many ways f...   JesichasHope   15d

God works in many strange ways and he offers us many ways for us to heal. You need to have a great faith in your survival and see your future as cured; such faith will give you the energy to get through your cancer. ... This does not mean we do not need to have our cancer treated. We have good food on our planet to feed our bodies well, the eating of organic foods is essential and the ridding of contaminates in our life is essential, no more chemical products to poison us or processed products to harm our bodies. ... God’s universe is harmony, it exists because of the harmony, we are part of t ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Kidney Damage from Hypertension   #182262   46d

Hello Everyone! I had very bad hypertension episodes back in August of 2013 and since then I have been doing Urine Therapy & Distilled waters as my kidneys ”especially’ the right was very damaged. I have decline output but still within the normal range of output (as I am keeping a journal). I am ”moderately” young so I am trying to be as proactive as I can be about this situation. Urine therapy has helped a lot but I wanted to know if anyone knows of any regenerative Chinese Herbs or natural remedies to restore maximum kidney function or stabilize it? Thank you! Your feedback is much appre ...   [retrieve this message]
    • I think it is commendable that you are doing urine therapy....   knowledge seeker   44d

I think it is commendable that you are doing urine therapy. ... ... I recall strongly suggesting it to my mom on dialysis. I even tried it for a few weeks just to make sure it would not hurt her. ... ... I brought a book which she found extremely interesting but she declined to do it instead asking to loan the book to some of her prayer group friends. ... ... I did not realize that high blood pressure could damage your kidneys. Mine has been very high lately. I am not on drugs. I have just been diagnosed in last week or two with aggressive breast cancer and maybe the severe stress made my blood pressure ...   [retrieve this message]
  • I have some questions please   Salenai   55d  C

Hi guys, I have some questions: ... 1. Can I do the oil pulling every morning, even during fasts or cleanses? Such as kidney cleanse? ... 2. There are some things that I should take on empty stomach, does taking them after oil pulling still count? ... 3. What should I know about kidney cleanse? I am doing it tommorow, with lemon juice/olive oil. I have not found that much about it. ... 4. Are there any foods or anything I should avoid during kidney cleanse (lemon/olive oil combo) ? ... 5. I take salt that has iodine in it, can I take it even during kidney cleanse? ... That is all, thanks.   [End]
  • Do Kidney stones cause lymphatic congestion?   Heavensky   56d  C

I have some major symptoms - loosing weight, loosing muscle tissue, white, thinned out skin, loosing hair etc, ... ... I have been carrying out many liver flushes, and have had awesome success .. but I feel there is something else missing, ... ... I feel that my Kidneys aren’t balancing pH properly maybe due to congestion from stones and debris formation. ... ... My thyroid seems to be hyperactive, caused by lymphatic congestion. ... ... Could kidney stones cause these symptoms and will andreas moritz’s herbal tea mixture resolve stones efficiently? ... ... Thanks!   [End]
    • I have no idea, BUT... ... ... I had a kidney stone and a...   tea.drinker   49d

I have no idea, BUT... ... ... I had a kidney stone and a salivatory gland stone early last year and my lymphatic system is completely stuffed. ... ... In January, I sat in an infrared sauna for 50 minutes @ 60c and all that happened is that my forehead felt a little clammy! It took 30 minutes for my cold feet to even warm up. ... ... Now I sweat at 10-15 minutes and by 20 sweat starts pouring out of me. I have been drinking a selection of herbal teas, rebound therapy, enemas and more and more saunas! ... ... Still have a lot of issues and I’m building up to a liver flush. I am still scared to do it because ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Calcification of the Renal Pyramids in Ultrasound   tea.drinker   57d  C

Just got my ultrasound results. Calcification of the renal pyramids is shown. Radiologist suggests bilateral nephrocalcinosis. ... ... My liver is coarse in echotexture and my gallbladder is thin walled. ... ... I feel like my gallbladder, liver and kidneys are the last step to having my health back. I have had to work through many layers to get here, from leaky gut, IBS, multiple allergies, a completely congested lymphatic system, multiple skin conditions including psoriasis, vitamin d, b12, iron, potassium and many other deficiencies, my body is finally somehow functioning to a point where blood t ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Possible betaine hcl overdose?   Alexis0   57d  C

Okay, this will sound ridiculous. Long story short, figured out I had low stomach acid having all the symptoms except some like gerd (belching). I took hcl for a week (pretty high dose) and I felt amazing, everything was going great and I’ve never felt better. My stomach was flat like it should be for someone who works out and eat very healthy, and I had the best stools in my life. I had horrible gas and bloating no matter what I ate and no matter what I did before. I then switched the brand and got constipated again because I still had some gas and heard adding pepsin is best and that mad ...   [retrieve this message]
    • I think the key here is ”I switched brands” are you still u...   MissFancypants   50d

I think the key here is ”I switched brands” are you still using the different brand? Also I think that supplementing with hcl may not be a regular thing but a temporary one. also hcl could cause detox. Another thought Ive had is that if you have had low stomach acid your stomach may not be able to handle the hcl and starting really low might help, I,ve found all this really tricky as I have low acid and it did help but now I have reflux!   [End]
  • Medullary sponge kidneys and stones   chilipepper   64d  C

I have medullary sponge kidneys. History of infections and stones. I’ve had sound wave lithotripsey once about 6 years ago. I was recently told I have a UTI. CT shows I have MANY stones in both kidneys. Most measure 3 to 7 mm The largest is in the lower pole of the left kidney and measures up to 9 mm. I have a 5 mm stone in the right ureter . And a 7 mm stone in left ureterer causing moderate obstruction. In the past I believe I was told my stones were calcium. I tend to want to do everything naturally, but can I feasible EVER dissolve (with stone dissolving protocol) stones that ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Image Embedded Scientists say high-protein diets increase risk of kidney p...   InCharge   72d  C

... ... ... ... (NaturalNews) High-protein diets place people at risk of kidney damage, according to a study conducted by researchers from the University of Granada, Spain, and published in the journal Nutricion Hospitalaria. ... ... Diets that emphasize the consumption of protein over carbohydrates, such as the Dukan, Paleo or Atkins diets, have been consistently popular for decades. In recent years, media reports of the Dukan diet helping the Duchess of Cambridge slim down into her wedding dress and helping Jennifer Lopez regain her pre-pregnancy figure have led to a surge in its popularity. Appr ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Kidney Failure and Juicing   Deesmiles   3mo

Hi All, ... ... I have a friend who has 10% kidney function & is on dialysis ... waiting for a kidney. I know of others that have reversed their kidney disease by juicing/cleansing etc.. but not sure about the 10% area. ... ... If this person starts juicing is it too dangerous right now? Or what if he has one glass a day and slowly builds up? He also doesn’t follow too healthy of diet at this time. ... ... ... ... Thanks ... ...   [End]
    • ... hi ... ... well one does have to be very careful. ....   knowledge seeker   3mo

... hi ... ... well one does have to be very careful. ... ... I suggest reading the following links from Dr Schulze on how hew treated people on dialysis and got them off it. Never stop dialysis unless one is sure they have regained kidney function as stopping it could kill you. ... ... One must make sure everything they drink is detoxifying and healthful. ... ... what I suggest is that you and your friend read my big thread on it located here taking notes of what one needs to buy and how often to do each thing so they can compile a list of needed herbs, supplements. foods, and other equipment and do th ...   [retrieve this message]
      • Dear Knowledge Seeker, ... ... You are amazing!!! THANK YO...   Deesmiles   3mo

Dear Knowledge Seeker, ... ... You are amazing!!! THANK YOU for taking the time to share your knowledge and insight. I have worked endlessly to heal, gather knowledge and share on another forum. Fascinating how many incredible forums there are on CZ... ... ... I’m going to print out all this/your ”golden” information and try to connect my friend with the healing possibility. ... I know (from trying to help others) it takes a certain personality or drive and self heal so he may be resistant... ... but THANK YOU again. ... ... So sorry about your mom...I’m sure you are helping many others ... from her legacy. ... ... A ...   [retrieve this message]
      • Oops! Double posted...   Deesmiles   3mo

Oops! Double posted...   [End]
  • Frequent urination, polyuria, brain fog with total OK tests   playertwo   3mo  C

Hello all, ... ... Recently I’ve found this community and maybe it will help, because I’m desperate already. ... ... A bit more than a year ago I used to exercise hard in the gym and added whey protein to my diet. I was also taking teraflex during that period, as a result, frequent urination had started (I’m not sure if it was actually a result of taking these supplements). ... ... The day it started I urinated around 20 times a day with lucid urine, round 200 ml each portion, afterwards it happened to me either more or less often, each time my frequent urination stopped round 11PM and I was (and still ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Have you had your Magnesium level tested? ... Alcohol use ...   rjvoisine   59d

Have you had your Magnesium level tested? ... Alcohol use can lead to Low magnesium levels which can lead to Anxiety, muscle spasms, insomnia, depression, muscle aches, muscle twitch, restless legs, panic attacks, weak bladder control, extreme weakness or tiredness, irregular heart rhythm, diabetes , hypothyroidism etc. Magnesium Supplements or regular Epsom Salt bath may make an improvement for you . Internet search ”Organic Facts Magnesium” for more info.   [End]
  • Acupuncture and liu wei di huang wan   egwidhcu   3mo  C

Hi ... I have lupus induced kidney disease class4 since 2006, treated with prednisone and cellcept off and on, not follwing doctors, dosages. The CKD is stage 1. Last month probably due to a flareup, i developed acute symptoms that i never saw before--swelling on the face and my lower legs. I didn, t feel well. My creatinine went from 1 to 5 to 17 in 3 weeks. GFR from 85 to 71, even after taking 3 weeks of 60mg of predinsone. ... I panic, thinking that maybe this time my kidneys were in real trouble. ... I tried acupuncture before for something else. It worked like magic. So I did acupuncture 4 tim ...   [retrieve this message]
    • would you like me to post your letter in my big kidney thre...   knowledge seeker   3mo

would you like me to post your letter in my big kidney thread? glad to hear of your good news. I know okra is supposed to be very good for diabetes in fact, my neuropathy got worst and I had forgotten all about okra when I was trying to think what my help me with my diabetes so thanks for reminding me. ... ... I know my brother r mentioned acupuncture to me today when I develop a horrific sharp, shooting, rhythmic stabbing pain in my foot I never had this kind of pain before and almost cannot bear it as it is there all the time stab off stab off..I am not very good on money now but maybe I wil ...   [retrieve this message]
      • I tried to post a reply 5 or 6 times and it kept saying I h...   egwidhcu   3mo

I tried to post a reply 5 or 6 times and it kept saying I had a link to an external website, but I don’t. it is so hard to post a reply on here. ... Anyway, I was saying that in college, I hurt my ankle playing sports and had to be carried out of the field. My ankle was all swollen and painful. I couldn’t even put my foot on the ground. they took me to acupuncture. Right after the treatment, I was able to stand up and walked. I was so amazed and forever remember the magic of acupuncture. ... Regarding to kidneys, today I had my lab work result since last time. My creatinine go from 6 to 5 this t ...   [retrieve this message]
  • if you or someone you know has kidney disease, see my big t...   knowledge seeker   5mo

I just posted a new post and thought I would link to the very comprehensive program to reverse kidney disease ... ... http://curezone.com/forums/am.asp?i=1224263&s=1#i1 ... ... also if you have kidney stones or calcified kidney, or want to know how to remove fluoride fro the body or systemic candida or have arthritis and other disease see the article in last post in the thread linked above ... ... I am starting this tomorrow. Had to go to Er tonight for possible torn meniscus or torn ligament and they just xrays it but said I had moderate to severe arthritis as well so this article came just when I neede ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Uva ursi for kidney stones ?   Kettricken   5mo  C

Hey there! ... My dad has a kidney stone right now, feeling a sharp pain in the kidney. How can I help him ? Is it alright for him to take uva ursi ? I’ve read that it can make things worse if one has kidney insufficiency as my dad has...? ... Could lemon help ? ... Thanks !   [End]
  • Kidney Cancer: Beta-Carotene/superfoods after nephrectomy a...   fastersound   6mo  C

New here, hello! ... ...   ... ... So my mother was recently diagnosed (very late on) with kidney cancer. Basically one of her kidneys had turned into one big cancerous tumor so they removed the kidney (and her spleen, so her immune system is now forever compromised too). ... ...   ... ... I have since been reading about the amazing properties of certain superfoods (Chlorella/AFA Blue-Green Algae/Barley Grass) in regards to tumor prevention/reduction and boosting the immune system. ... ...   ... ... My concerns however are in regards to dealing with the very high vitamin content with just the one k ...   [retrieve this message]
    • I would look into using BioSuperFood that is basically an a...   JesichasHope   6mo

I would look into using BioSuperFood that is basically an all natural supplement derived from five different algae all grown and harvested in the deep cold waters of sea near Siberia. It is something you might want to look into. A Russian doctor developed it due to his family all dying of pancreatic cancer. I think you might find it very helpful for you mother. ... ... You might consider also using Moringa that also gives a full balance of nutrients, the important point is - balanced. ... ... There are many things you can do for her. At her late stage you might want to consider, if she is open, to ...   [retrieve this message]
      • the above poster gave some very good advice. ... If I may...   mu-shen   6mo

the above poster gave some very good advice. ... If I may add my 2 cents ... ... Here´s another poster that seems to have a good lead. Also check out other posts of his on the cancer support forum. ... ... http://curezone.com/forums/fm.asp?i=2106130#i ... ... If you look into the moringa leaf (which is a SUPER natural supplement), I would suggest putting a small quantity at a time, in a coffee mixer to pulverise it and sprinkle that on salads or in fact can be sprinkled on all food. ... ... Best wishes!   [End]
    • Hi Ben, ... ... To assist you in finding a solution to you...   shotsee   6mo

Hi Ben, ... ... To assist you in finding a solution to your Mother’s health issue(s), I encourage you, for her health’s sake, to consider the information previously posted here: http://curezone.com/forums/fm.asp?i=2102488 ... ... I wish you & her the best of health, Ben! ... ... Sincerely, ... ... David   [End]
  • UTI pus in urine   confused44   7mo  C

This is not related to candida, but possibly e. coli. I posted here because this board seems to be more active and people treating candida seem to have more knowledge about certain things. I need help. Does anyone know about recurrent uti/pus in urine/possible biofilm and the treatment needed or it? Feel confused and scared. Been swallowing raw garlic for a week, seems like it gets better, then I notice pus again. ... ... I know of d- mannose, and tried that for a while. I don’t know if I have biofilm issue or what. Just want to get rid of it, as I have been struggling to treat this for a very ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Getting rid of candida with other health complications whil...   god23power   7mo  C

Im having a huge issue in my body. Long pleasantly exhausting story short...i have candida...parasites...and tremendous amounts of other stomach issues because of the long epxposure to this and mal nutrition because of doubt on what to eat...If you suggest i stay away from oxalic acid veggies...and i cant eat starchy veggies...no SUGAR...no carbs...no red meat...and no grains/legumes because of candida/parasites...basically...there is no FOOD LEFT...and this is whats super frustrating. What on earth can a human do? On top of all of this..when you are going through this...the simplest of ta ...   [retrieve this message]
    • I can give you some general advice and that is when dealing...   saywhatagain   7mo

I can give you some general advice and that is when dealing with candida and parasites, the key is not to starve the candida and parasites to death, the key is to strengthen your own body to the point where your own immune system is strong enough to keep them under control and possibly destroy them completely. A very small percentage of people do well on the so-called ”candida diet”, but the overwhelming majority of people feel much worse overall on this type of diet. You want to choose the foods you eat based on how healthy and nourishing they are to your body and not whether or not the ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Hi G23, ... ... As ”grist for your mill” I STRONGLY encour...   shotsee   7mo

Hi G23, ... ... As ”grist for your mill” I STRONGLY encourage you, for your health’s sake, to consider the information previously posted here: http://curezone.com/forums/fm.asp?i=2102488 ... ... I wish you the best of health, G23! ... ... Sincerely, ... ... David   [End]
  • kidneys weak from diabetes....help   Durwoody   7mo

Hello, i am in very bad shape and i am looking for an herb to help my very bad kidneys. My budget id limited so i cant afford lots of different herbs but hopefully i can find one most effective. The wter in my legs is keeping me from being mobile and is very painful. thanks so much.   [End]
    • Hi DW, ... ... To assist you in finding a solution to your...   shotsee   7mo

Hi DW, ... ... To assist you in finding a solution to your health issue(s), I STRONGLY encourage you, for your health’s sake, to consider the information previously posted here: http://curezone.com/forums/fm.asp?i=2102488 ... ... I wish you the best of health, DW! ... ... Sincerely, ... ... David   [End]
    • hoping this may help..... ... Cleansing The Kidneys ... ....   mu-shen   7mo

hoping this may help..... ... Cleansing The Kidneys ... ... Dr. William Donald Kelley, D.D.S., M.S. ... ... The kidneys are vital organs of detoxification. They filter approximately 4,000 quarts of blood daily. The metabolic wastes, largely urea, are eliminated and the acid/alkaline balance maintained. Many drugs are eliminated through the kidneys, especially the common pain-killing drugs that can be extremely damaging to these organs. Such drugs include aspirin, phenacetin and acetominophen. People often don’t experience any symptoms from loss of kidney function until 90% of the function is gone, and ...   [retrieve this message]
      • Thanks so much. I have been taking lasic prescribed by the ...   Durwoody   7mo

Thanks so much. I have been taking lasic prescribed by the Dr at 2 pills in the morning and 2 at night with potassion. I also take some watermelon but this fluid on my legs wont move and i keep my intake of water way down like my Dr says.I have sent a letter to the well known Amish herbalist healer Solomon Wickey and also i an seeing an Herbalist lady this week to see what she says.I am in very bad health and desperate. I have been to the hospital many times and they have no good answer.Thanks so much and i will check out all the answers u all give me here. God bless. ... ... Dur   [End]
    • I took the tincture formula developed by Christopher/Schulz...   32771   7mo

I took the tincture formula developed by Christopher/Schulze (https://www.herbdoc.com/index.php/?c=1) about a yr ago for 3 wks, 3 X day. It improved the color of the urine, so I knew it was making things better. A few months later the MD included the kidney GFR in the blood test. It came back that I was in Group 2. Group 5 needs dialysis. I am in late 60’s and for kidneys working that good meant those herbs were doing the job, for which I am grateful. Also, a heart tonic would probably be appropriate as well. ... ... As for just taking high dosages of Vit C : From what I can decipher fro ...   [retrieve this message]
    • I urge you to read through my comprehensive thread on the k...   knowledge seeker   7mo

I urge you to read through my comprehensive thread on the kidneys ... ... http://curezone.com/forums/fm.asp?i=1224263#i ... ... Sorry but the links do not seem to be clickable you will have to paste and copy into the browser search. ... ... you might try this step ... ... http://curezone.com/forums/fm.asp?i=1224292#i ... ... this is a good place to start ... ... http://curezone.com/forums/fm.asp?i=1224273#i ... ... read especially the first 16 steps for things that help ... ... ... Generally when one had kidney issues, it is not enough to just take a pill or an herb, one must make a comprehensive lifestyle change ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Just decided to respond to this post and wondered what I w...   UserX   7mo

Just decided to respond to this post and wondered what I would have done to get rid of colon cancer, a liver that was shutting down and uncontrolled blood sugar 6 years ago. IF I had had practically NO money and wanted to live. ... First, I’d say if you were to kill off your parasitic infection, and garlic, according to Richard Schulze will kill it all, I’d start doing that. Red pepper is also cheap and kills of most parasites. It’s a bit hard to take, but it works. http://home.roadrunner.com/~thadson/savelife/schulze/articles/08immune.htm ... I hope this comes up for you. ... The reason you ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Where do you inject your insulin? Have you ever injected in...   BrightSideOfLife   7mo

Where do you inject your insulin? Have you ever injected into your legs? If so then I urge you to stop immediately! Favour your stomach and rear bum and avoid the legs and the arms. ... ... I have been type 1 diabetic for over 35 years and I injected my legs during my childhood on a very regular basis, doing every injection twice daily into my legs. ... ... I am now aware of iridology and I very much regret ever injecting my legs because of the effect it has had on my autonomic nervous system. I would recommend that you take a look at iridology because it might tell you more about your health than ...   [retrieve this message]
      • Diuretics are not going to solve your kidney problem and th...   BrightSideOfLife   7mo

Diuretics are not going to solve your kidney problem and they could make your situation worse rather than better. I would urge you to seek professional advice before taking them. ... ... It sounds like your lymphatic circulation is poor in your legs just like the circulation in your kidneys is very poor. The legs and kidneys are next to each other in the iris and one affects the other. That is why I said I regret ever injecting my legs because it affects the nervous system balance which is affecting the healing of my kidneys by serrapeptase and nattokinase. Poor circulation in one can also mean ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Re: kidneys weak from diabetes....help re Solomon Wickey an...   knowledge seeker   7mo

Please do not go to well meaning Carleton (fake) Solomon Wickey. Please read me and my mom’s experience with him. He pronounced her cured of kidney disease and she died soon after. He also gave her advice that could have killed her if she had listened to it. ... ... He also pronounced her and me cured of several other disorders which never came about. He also worked with a cousin’s daughter and his advice caused her to not seek treatment allowing the cancer to srpead and she died at a young age. ... ... See the post I did on it here ... ... http://curezone.com/forums/fm.asp?i=1111867#i ... ... ... Please know ...   [retrieve this message]
      • Hello, i know Solomon personally although i haven’t seen hi...   Durwoody   7mo

Hello, i know Solomon personally although i haven’t seen him for many years now. I know of several people who did gt healed by him and they are still alive.I did write him a letter recently and he wrote me back so i haven’t heard that he died. What he told me thru the letter is the same thing another herbalist discovered after seeing me. I had a stomach bacteria the past year and it is still with me despite everything the hospital has done to get rid of it. Hopefully it wont take long to heal with the herbs i started taking this past week.My kidneys were at one time under 20% i believe.Sol ...   [retrieve this message]
        • Durwoody ... ... Here is an online obituary I saw. He appa...   knowledge seeker   7mo

Durwoody ... ... Here is an online obituary I saw. He apparently died fairly recently from his city. ... ... http://www.legacy.com/obituaries/fortwayne/obituary.aspx?pid=166293203#fbLoggedOut ... ... ... http://doubtfulnews.com/2013/08/solomon-wickey-amish-faith-healer-dies/ ... ... Wickey told my mother she was COMPLETELY healed of her kidney disease and to stop dialysis which is advice that is EXTREMELY dangerous. It almost certainly would have lead to her rapid death had she listened to it. ... ... Noone had more faith than my mom and she believed and none has more faith in alternative health and I believed and h ...   [retrieve this message]
        • You may indeed have a bacterial overgrowth in your stomach ...   BrightSideOfLife   7mo

You may indeed have a bacterial overgrowth in your stomach which is a symptom of wider problems. Do you get wind when you eat? ... ... You have not told us much about your health and what type of diabetes you have. Are you a type 1 or type 2? Do you require daily insulin? Are you doing everything possible to try and keep your blood glucose under control? Poor control will make things much worse very rapidly if your health is already weak. Poor control affects many processes in the body, increasing glycation which will speed up the damage. It also reduces the bodies ability to use Vitamin C whi ...   [retrieve this message]
          • I feel I need the advise here on the digestive and poor ass...   knowledge seeker   6mo

I feel I need the advise here on the digestive and poor assimilation. ... ... You mentioned lemon juice. Must this be frosh lemon juice or can reconstituted lemon juice in a bottle still help and be used. ... ... How much would one take and when do you take it (before meals) ... ... would any digestive enzymes from health food store help?   [End]
            • You would need to check your stomach acid production as the...   BrightSideOfLife   6mo

You would need to check your stomach acid production as the first thing to do. It’s fairly common to have low or zero stomach acid production which affects the functioning of the digestive system as well as helping to keep the stomach clear of bacteria and yeasts/fungi etc. An empty stomach has a very low ph which helps to prevent any colonisation by bacteria etc. ... ... You can begin with a simple test that you can try at home and it might indicate if there could be a problem. It did for me. ... ... Belching when eating is a common sign and bloating can also indicate a problem if things are in a p ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Thirsty after meals - What does it tell us?   archus   8mo  C

Hello all: ... ... I would like to know if anyone gets very thirsty after meals everyday, every meal. My daughter drinks ton (20-30 oz) of water after each meal. She also complains that she is very thirsty. ... I always tell her not to drink too much water as dilutes the acid in the stomach. A small amount is good to get the food down the pipe. ... ... I was wondering what does it tell us? Should I tell her to try anything that will stop her thirst after meals? ... ... Thank you. ... ... Archus   [End]
  • Meat Is Biochemically An Addiction. The Uric Acid or Trixo...   frugivorous   10mo  C

Uric acid or the pre-urine..in animal flesh ... is more addictive than caffeine. ... Caffeine is dioxypurine ... Uric acid is stronger: trixoypurine ... ... It used to be said only the rich such as Henry VIII ... could eat enough flesh to contract arthritic gout pain. ... ... WHY I DON’T EAT MEAT ... ... by Owen Parrett MD ... ... ... http://www.geocities.com/athens/agora/7732/meat.html ... http://www.care2.com/c2c/share/detail/184436 ... ... By Owen S. Parrett, M.D. Parrett is the author of Diseases Of Food Animals. ... ... Is a person who does not eat meat peculiar or wise? ... ... My mother told me that when I was a baby I refused to ea ...   [retrieve this message]
    • I can attest to this because my biggest health problem was ...   natway   10mo

I can attest to this because my biggest health problem was feeling hypoglycemic all the time and it turned out to be a toxic withdrawal effect called Toxic Hunger from eating too much animal products and my symptoms only went away after I went plant-based and cut out almost all animal products except for small amounts of fish. ... ... http://curezone.com/forums/fm.asp?i=1973701#i ... ...   [End]
      • thank you! Here’s another one ... ... http://www.jasperad...   frugivorous   10mo

thank you! Here’s another one ... ... http://www.jasperadventist.org/health-meat.html ... ... ... Health Notes ... by Dr. Gary Hullquist, MD ... ... Why I Don’t ... Eat Meat ... ... Everyone has their reasons ... Mine, like most, are multiple ... Here are my top four ... ... 1 ... ... During medical school training I became professionally aware of zoonoses-the many food-borne and animal-related diseases. Recent media attention has made the general public also very much aware of the health concerns associated with contaminated meat products. Repeated hamburger recalls, bacterial epidemics and outbreaks have been headline news ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Journal Of The AMA Reports 70,000 Person Study: Vegetarians...   frugivorous   10mo  C

Journal Of The AMA Reports 70,000 Person Study: Vegetarians & Vegans Live Longer ... ... ... ... A National Geographic report in 1973 recounted that the tribes in the world with ... high numbers of centenarians were virtually all vegetarian. The study covered ... the Vilcabamba of Ecuador, the Hunzas of Tibet, the Abzerbaijans. ... ... Several life insurance companies now give discounts to vegetarians, vegans and ... fruitarians because of less incidence of all kinds of cancer, heart disease, ... kidney dysfunction, arthritis, food poisoning, less obesity etc. ... ... Dr Mervyn Hardinge in a study at Harvard before he ...   [retrieve this message]
  • How to Cure Big Kidney Cancer Protocol... ongoing!   #61547   11mo  C

I am sharing this current and ongoing how to cure kidney cancer protocol we are currently doing with a 57 year old man. Ultrasound shows 20 cm x 15 cm x 12 cm right kidney. ... ... We are beginning the tumor shrinking stage so wish us good skill and good luck and will report to you how this went. ... ... http://cancerscamhartfordgroupinternational.com/how-to-cure-cancer-sponsored-by-hartford-group-international/ ... ... ... We are at #4 and #5 of this cure protocol. At #5 we will be using tomorrow a custom made industrial strength magnetic pulser. ... ... Will report on this thread how things go as it happens.   [retrieve this message]
  • Biser has now gotten rid of all online sources of the SYL   knowledge seeker   11mo

Biser has now gotten rid of all online sources of the save your life series to my knowledge..please do not contact me for links anymore. Im saddened by this heartlessness. ... ... He has finally got the one I thought he could not remove as it was via another country hosting site.went there today and they all are gone. ... ... He recently removed two manual links I was giving to people and some save your life video links as well. ... ... This make over a dozen times he has removed the videos and manuals from online. ... ... I am quite sure he has posed as a sick patient to get these links from me as I was very ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Kidney cysts   bred777   12mo  C

I am in incredible pain! Can anybody advise regards cysts on kidneys? ... ... Cyst was originally detected at 4.5 cm ... i was told it is not benign and therefore nothing to worry about. One year later I was still experiencing discomfort and a ”cyst is noted in the right kidney upper pole with thin septa having bosniak ii features. No calcification or solid component. On the coronal reformats, the right upper pole cyst measures 7.8 x 6.2 cm. There are also small cortial cysts in the lower pole of left kidney. There is no renal tract calculus, hydronephrosis or perinepheric collection. The urete ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Try daily castor oil packs over the area. Drink lemon juice...   Kcirla   12mo

Try daily castor oil packs over the area. Drink lemon juice and apple cider vinegar.   [End]
    • bred777, ... ... I have the same problem as you but only a...   archus   11mo

bred777, ... ... I have the same problem as you but only a cyst on left kidney. I have fasted to reduce the size. It does not bother me at all. I was advised to fast for 30 days to eliminate the cyst, but I have not yet found time to do so. The cyst will be the first thing body will eat when you fast. Please go on fasting forum and ask questions about your condition. ... ... Hope this helps. ... ... Archus   [End]
    • May be I am not correct , but I too have a cyst in Right ki...   markbellows   9mo

May be I am not correct , but I too have a cyst in Right kidney and they told its not benign measuring 2 cm approx. I was testing for pottasium in my lab reports , because of my sudden change in blood pressure and it was surprise my pottassium is very high . I was taking a lot of potassium supplements to lower my sodium content in the body , it may be the reason for you too . Potassium test is cheap but doctors dont do that unless you are CRF.   [End]
  • Bile Flow and Copper Toxicity   brinabeans   13mo  C

My first post :) ... ... I feel so much better when I have a sticky/sludge, dark BM and it only happens once a week, otherwise they’re pale and fall apart when they hit the water. So, I havent been able to continue my supplements for copper detox because the elimination symptoms are horrible when I cant have a good BM. I know about 80-90% of copper is removed through feces/bile flow, so I am committed to improving bile flow. ... ... I’ve tried glycine, taurine, artichoke, dandelion, ox bile, GB-3, phosphatidyl choline, HC- betaine, digestive enzymes, lemon water before meals, beet juice, and apple j ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Did you try both Betain-HCL and digestive at the same time?...   overtheedge   13mo

Did you try both Betain-HCL and digestive at the same time? ... ... I need both at the same time and it took me a good week and a half to see improvement ... ... Now I take them every meal and my bowels are working perfectly ... ... I am curious about increasing bile flow as well, last I checked my biliruben was very high and I figure there is a good chance of my body working right if I can just get my liver going   [End]
    • Bile is built in part using cholesterol. Try increasing th...   omo   13mo

Bile is built in part using cholesterol. Try increasing the cholesterol in your diet. Perhaps with eggs. ... ... Zinc might also help. I found myself having dark stools for some time while taking zinc at first. It doesn’t seem to have that effect anymore.   [End]
    • I had a similar problem, probiotics, better diet, probiotic...   SeattleK   13mo

I had a similar problem, probiotics, better diet, probiotics and time seemed to help. Copper detox takes a long time. ... ... I know another method is to use sauna’s.   [End]
    • A good way to have regular bowel movements is to take 10 gr...   TheDiesel   12mo

A good way to have regular bowel movements is to take 10 grams of sodium ascorbate (vitamin c) every 30 minutes until you have a bowel movement. ... ... Long term bowel health ... 1. go gluten free ... 2. very little refined sugars like soda and icecream. ... 3. dont get vaccinated ever. ... 4. avoid things with aspartame/high fructose corn syrup/preservatives/artificial sweetners.   [End]
    • Hi, light coloured BM indicate that bile was not added to t...   WoolPippi   12mo

Hi, light coloured BM indicate that bile was not added to the mix during digestion. This should have occured about 45 minutes after you ate, right after morsels of food are beginning to be released by the stomach. ... ... Bile production reacts to the level of acidity of your stomach. Not acid enough? No bile for you. ... So: increase the acidity of your stomach. Take lemon juice with your food. Take dilluted vinegar after your meal (swallow, don’t swish it around your teeth unless you like to eat your enamel). Take Hydrochloride. ... ... Light BM was my first indication for serious malnutrition at the ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Blood in urine and itchy skin   #20623   14mo  C

I’m getting a CT scan in two weeks, but I’m getting scared. Now I’m starting to get nauseous. Is this a sign of kidney failure? My diet is good and I do liver flushes. I had hep C and did the treatment combo back in ’07. ... he blood in my urine is minuscule. I have an achy back, also. ... ... What can I do in the meantime? I just saw the baking soda article. does anyone know how much to take? when? Before or so many hrs after meals? ... ...   [End]
  • Enema questions electrolytes / parasites   HelpForAllofUS   14mo  C

What is the safest enema bar-none. 2tsp salt per quart isotonic saline enema? As far as kidney stress and electrolyte balance? I would think so. ... ... How could a coffee enema deplete potassium/electrolyte if it is being drawn from the colon into the body? To me this would dillute the electrolyte in the body causing inbalance but there would not be electrolyte loss in stool. However if you think in terms of things moving from higher concentration to lower then there would be electrolyte loss in stool for coffee enema. So im confused. ... ... A couple more questions why could you not add salt ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Hi, ... ... Sodium bicarbonate kills worms,....so some pin...   stilljillofark   14mo

Hi, ... ... Sodium bicarbonate kills worms,....so some pink natural salt would not hurt a thing in with your coffee enema! ... ... I put sodium bicarbonate in mine. ... ... Best to you! ... Jilly   [End]
    • Hi HelpForAllofUS, You are right. A normal saline solution ...   propaul   14mo

Hi HelpForAllofUS, You are right. A normal saline solution is isotonic meaning that it neither draws nor adds water to your system. Please read my blog titled ”My challenge”, link below. Normally a small coffee retention enema (1 to 2 cups) does not cause a loss of electrolytes. If there is a loss it would be a very minor one and adding salt would tend to reduce the loss, however, i believe, that it would also reduce the efficacy of the coffee enema. As to whether a saline solution would be anti-parasitic, I am not at all sure that it would kill anything. Salt kills snails and slugs by dra ...   [retrieve this message]
  • One Cup Of Coffee and what it does to me   frugivorous   14mo  C

ONE CUP OF COFFEE ... ... One cup of coffee.. every day.. for 45 years.. ... you have made me bitter, impatient, angry ... .. full of heavy metals.... caused acid in my stomach.. ... drained calcium from my bones ... unnaturally stimulated my heartbeat... eroded my optic nerves...and reduced my sight. ... Your dioxypurines* crystallize around my joints ... jabbing me with pain ... making me rigid, inflexible.. both in mind and body ... making it more difficult for me to concentrate after ... the initial high ... and the decaffeination chemicals stink in the alternative ... (unless they are saltwater decaffeinated). ... I have not ...   [retrieve this message]
    • I am also seeing people who will never do any work without ...   kushy   13mo

I am also seeing people who will never do any work without having a cup of coffee.This type of addiction should not be there.Nice to see this thread. Thanks for good information.I personally oppose the intake of coffee.Now a days I am noticing even children taking coffee. ... I also request all that for temporary relief don’t consume they later result for many problems.   [End]
    • additions and revisions made today ... ... Cups Of Toxic B...   nonviolentfood   3mo

additions and revisions made today ... ... Cups Of Toxic Brew ... ... One cup of coffee.. the jumpstart of hundreds of millions.. I’ve had you every day.. for 45 years..you have made me bitter, angry, impatient, in or not in traffic ... This cup full of heavy metals.... has caused ulcer generating acid in my stomach...and has drained calcium from my bones, unnaturally stimulated my heartbeat... eroded my optic nerves...and reduced my sight. In my case it generated a placental abruption and loss of my infant son. ... Your dioxypurines* are addictive and crystallize around my joints jabbing me with pain mak ...   [retrieve this message]
  • The Toxic Atkins Diet Killed Dr Atkins   frugivorous   15mo  C

Dr Atkins died in 2003, weighing 258 pounds, from a stroke which caused him to hit his head on the sidewalk. He had first had his heart condition reported at the age of 67. He took with little attribution many of his ideas from Dr Stillman, who died earlier than the national average, and ... from Adelle Davis, who also died sooner than the national average of cancer. She was an advocate of organ meats, the consumption of which Dick Gregory has described as akin to eating the filter out of car. ... ... His diet causes kidney damage from ketosis... Carnivores have 5 times our kidney size per pound. ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Dr. Atkins slipped on a patch of icy pavement, fell back an...   Sunny in San Francisco   15mo

Dr. Atkins slipped on a patch of icy pavement, fell back and hit his head on the sidewalk. It took some time but he did succumb to his injury. There was a picture taken of him in his hospital bed (lots of tubes) that showed him to be very fat. He wasn’t fat, he was bloated (people can sometimes bloat when they are dying). I saw him on tv a few weeks before his accident. He was tall and lanky. I don’t know if his diet is good or bad and I don’t care. Fine if you don’t care for his food choices but get your information straight. He didn’t die a disease ridden fat man.   [End]
    • Re: The Toxic Atkins Diet Killed Dr Atkins   #122035   12mo

Well said and very true   [End]
  • Carnivores Have 5 Times Our Kidney Size Per Pound   frugivorous   15mo

Carnivores have a shorter life expectancy. ... They must sleep more after eating. ... A lion may sleep several days after murdering an antelope. ... ... Every ounce of animal flesh protein requires the kidneys ... to process the ammonia or NH3. ... ... http://pcrm.org 1500 vegan physicians with no commercial ... interest in anything but the truth   [End]
  • Bio-Magnetic Therapy for Adrenal Fatigue   Steve888   15mo  C

I think this might be worth checking out. Bio-north magnetic energy activates your body’s own ability to heal itself. Lots of research info on the site as well. People with kidney failure have been brought back to health according to this researcher. ... ... http://www.biomagscience.net/magnet-therapy/54-year-old-woman-chronic-illnesses-helped-considerably-magnet-therapy-and-supplements ... ... http://www.biomagscience.net/magnet-therapy/advanced-organ-group-energizing-magnet-therapy-kit   [End]
  • Drinking too much water is BAD for health   saywhatagain   15mo  C

We are always hearing about how drinking water will always help improve your health and I have pretty much been following this forever. The thinking is the more water you drink, the more you detoxify your body, so the more you drink the better. I started thinking about a week ago that I could actually be harming my body by trying to drink more water than I feel that I need. Did some internet searches and tons of results came up that drinking too much water can cause health problems and may possibly damage the kidneys. More important than the internet searches though, I just feel like t ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Yes, there is such a thing as too much water..However, I th...   newmember2004   15mo

Yes, there is such a thing as too much water..However, I think it depends on the diet. With the way a lot of people eat today with the fast food and all it is necessary to drink 6-8 glasses a day. For others who include lots of fresh fruits and veggies i don’t feel it would be necessary to drink all of that. I still go by the urine, if it is too dark, you need water..if it is pale yellow..okay.   [End]
      • Yes, to much water in chinese medicine is not recommended. ...   Pokermaniac   15mo

Yes, to much water in chinese medicine is not recommended. ... ... I drink 10-11 glasses a day. ... ... Balance every way is the key. Candida have nothing to do with high blood sugar, its all about Calcium/Magnesium/Potassium/Sodium/Copper/Zinc balance , but its not all. Even if we have balance , too much vit C can cause low Copper, high copper can cause low vit B6 so low stomach acid will arrive .... ... ... We must count all minerals in every meal !!!   [End]
    • Too much water was a big issue for me. I was having lots of...   blankets   15mo

Too much water was a big issue for me. I was having lots of low metabolism/hypothyroid symptoms to go along with my AF such as constant cold hands and feet, very infrequent bowel movements, foggy head etc. ... ... I fixed pretty much all of those in just a few days by limiting my water intake and increasing my intake of certain ”warming”, high calorie density foods like coconut oil and even ice cream! ... ... There’s a book about all of this called ”eat for heat”, i definitely recommend at least checking out the amazon reviews for it if you have the same issues.   [End]
    • The problem did not go away when they reduced the water, it...   mark10000   15mo

The problem did not go away when they reduced the water, it was hidden. The fact is the kidneys had been damaged already and flushing the body just highlighted the condition. ... ... Most of us have damaged kidneys, and that is not just those with AF. Toxins, pesticides, insecticides, fertilizers etc, that we eat and drink and heavy metals will have damaged our kidneys. ... ... Also they type of water is important. Tap water is filled with heavy metals, fluoride, inorganic minerals and these contribute to kidney problems. Pure H2O is the only water we should be drinking and 4 liters and over to ...   [retrieve this message]
      • Yes, I agree that of course there are other factors that af...   saywhatagain   15mo

Yes, I agree that of course there are other factors that affect kidney health, metals etc. Sure we should drink clean water and previously I would have agreed with you that about 4 liters is a good amount, but now I have realized that drinking this much water has actually been stopping my kidneys from being able to do what they are supposed to do. It is these broad generalizations that we need to get away from. The fact is everyone will need a different amount of water and this can easily be followed by drinking when we are thirsty and no one will ever convince me otherwise ever again. ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Fascinating article...just when you think you read it all. ...   Penelope101   15mo

Fascinating article...just when you think you read it all. A a radio station held a contest to see who could drink the most water in a period of time and a lady died. http://articles.latimes.com/2007/jan/14/local/me-water14 ... So yeah it can be toxic. I know a lady who hardly every drinks water, so little I can’t believe she is healthy. ... ... Like everything else in life...... moderation, but I bet most people drink too little water.   [End]
    • Very good point, thank you for posting. ... ... Chinese me...   Geoff1981   15mo

Very good point, thank you for posting. ... ... Chinese medicine suggests that we should only drink when thirsty. Moreover, it is important not to drink fluid that is too cold (i.e. colder than room temperature), as this places additional stress on our internal organs. ... ... I make a flask of ginger tea each morning and sip small amounts throughout the day. Warming teas such as ginger are considered beneficial and advocated in both Chinese and Ayurvedic medicine. ... ... Health websites and magazines often recommend that we drink at least X glasses of water every day. This may be useful for some bod ...   [retrieve this message]
    • It’s true that too much water isn’t good for the body, howe...   Faith110   15mo

It’s true that too much water isn’t good for the body, however those of us with low blood pressure can certainly benefit from a little extra. It is increases fluidity of the blood, allowing it to circulate with more ease. From personal experience, this is especially true with postural hypotension. To avoid imbalancing electrolytes, it’s always good to add a pinch of sea salt to drinking water. Plus dehydration causes some very nasty symptoms. I believe that every body is different, and if you pay close enough attention, your body will tell you what it needs. I don’t force myself to do anyt ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Its new to listen but very good message.Thanks for sharing.   kushy   13mo

Its new to listen but very good message.Thanks for sharing.   [End]
    • We actually wrote a new article on the benefit of water in ...   shareayurveda   5mo

We actually wrote a new article on the benefit of water in ayurveda, it really depend on multiple factors such as your doshas type, what kind of water, when and how you drink it. Please feel free to check our article on  the benefits of water in ayurveda ... ... ... Thank you ... ...   [End]
  • GOUT - Protein, Sugar, Caffeine effects - Kidneys?   archus   15mo  C

Hello all: ... ... I am having gout problems for last three months. My right big toe and the toe joint swell up with excruciating pain when I eat anything that has sugar, caffeine or protein. The first two I did not consume as much, but being a vegetarian I eat beans and nuts a lot, which I have not eaten for last three months. It seems to me that both my kidneys and liver have some issues. Should I do Dr. Schultz’s kidney cleanse? What are herbs and teas that are good for the kidneys? ... ... I am doing liver flush tonight. In the past LF helped me with clearing up gout, but I want to get rid of it ...   [retrieve this message]
    • cleansing   #79767   15mo

For some people, doing cleanses affects the body in peculiar ways. There is a video on Youtube that I saw recently on NDE’s. There was a group of NDE’s at a conference discussing their experiences. ... ... One lady had went on a cleanse to lose weight. After she did her cleanses she started to slowly go back to old eating habits which included junk food. She went into anaphylactic shock because she ate a Trail Mix that had sulfites in them. The shock triggered her NDE. She believed she had gotten ”too clean” that her body either couldn’t handle or wouldn’t tolerate certain substances anym ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Re: GOUT - Protein, Sugar, Caffeine effects - Kidneys?   #38782   15mo

reading thru this thread may help ! ... ... http://curezone.com/forums/am.asp?i=1386832   [End]
    • I have quite a bit of experience with this, as I have had g...   saywhatagain   15mo

I have quite a bit of experience with this, as I have had gout in the past also. Generally nuts and beans are not the best food choices for people that get gout. I am also a vegetarian and the one type of bean I do eat that I feel great with are split yellow mung beans (also called mung dal) you can find them at any indian grocery. Pumpkin seeds and sunflower seeds can be eaten but only in small amounts. Generally, carbohydrates are the best foods to eat, although refined carbohydrates and sugars can cause symptoms of gout. For me, milk seems to be helpful with this, low-fat milk is b ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Daily dose of baking soda could stop kidney patients needin...   Steve888   16mo  C

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/health/ar...-dialysis.html   [End]
    • Re: Daily dose of baking soda could stop kidney patients ne...   mu-shen   16mo

Since I could´nt open up the link (guess its because the article is from 2009??) - but found it with google.... thought I´d copy and paste for those unable to read the link. Here it is and thanks Steve ! ... ... Daily dose of baking soda could stop kidney patients needing dialysis ... ... By Daily Mail Reporter ... UPDATED: 10:52 GMT, 17 July 2009 ... ... Rising star: A daily dose of baking soda could put an end to dialysis for patients with failing kidneys ... ... A daily dose of baking soda could transform the lives of patients with failing kidneys, scientists claim. ... ... A British team says the kitchen produ ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Multiple Sclerosis CURE and other health issues to be sorte...   1234567   17mo  C

Hi Guys! ... ... Here is a video which could change some People’s life - if u care, of course... This is a very powerful testimony. Everyone should watch this. It is 17 minutes long, but will be the best time investment you ever made in your life. Take notes! ... ... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KLjgBLwH3Wc ... ... I just want to add from myself, eat meat in moderations and if u eat it then eat only organic coz I do not think u need antibiotics and hormones in ur system, right?.. And I also think that lady could have been cures without eating meat.. the main thing here is to make an accent of RAW sala ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Strong kidney pain after liver flush?   nebuds   17mo  C

Ok so last sunday (5 days ago) I did the liver cleanse, however I didn’t do it in the best conditions. I ended up having a fight with someone on the telephone just prior to taking the oil and lemon, which left me feeling quite angry but after all the preparation I decided to go with it anyway. ... ... The next day I was blocked all day (I have ibs so sometimes suffer from constipation) despite taking the epsom salts....in the evening i passed a little though not too much....The next day i decided to go for an enema to cleanse myself properly and passed alot of stones. ... ... The thing is since then ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Functional Dyspepsia   Telman   17mo

You are describing the symptoms of Functional Dyspepsia. Although many digestive condition have very similar, widespread pain referred patterns, Functional Dyspepsia should always be considered because it is so common. ... ... It referred pain into the rib cage and also a tight band of pain across the back. It can be confused with IBS. It general if you’ve been checked out by a doctor and have an array of abdominal symptoms that don’t appear to respond to medication then you may have Functional Dyspepsia.   [End]
    • Re: Strong kidney pain after liver flush?   crane23   17mo

My kidneys used to be sore after my first few flushes and I discovered that taking D Mannose really helped. It flushes debris out of your kidneys. I guess that if the flush loosens stuff from your liver and gallbladder maybe it somehow shakes things loose in your kidneys or sends some of the gunk that way. I have a lifetime of battling UTI’s (and taking antibiotics for them) and have not had one since I discovered flushing and D-Mannose.   [End]
  • Diabetes, such as lower glucose without medication   saoli9   18mo  C

Medicine strives to remove the sugar through ... Killing medications producing organ complications and unnatural feeding regime, as is only suppress food they can produce sugar ... Once you are diagnosed with diabetes, your doctor’s diet and exercise, and send it to diabetes educator be dietician or nutritionist - knowing that ud.va to fail. ... Try to eat better and exercise, but life is too busy to make a lot of changes - especially when we love certain foods we’ve been eating for the past years. ... His glucose never see as it should be and over time, your doctor says that you have to go to more di ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Body odor because of kidney disease   f93   19mo  C

I have been suffering from bad breathing for 5 years and bad body odor for 3 years . I am a man who is 16 years old. I always masturbation by bolster. I start have a bad breathing during the time i start masturbation by bolster . At that time I decided not to do it , but I still have a bad breathing. In addition when I masturbation by bolster again, I start having body odor after that. I often itch my body or armpit when the sweat is come.I feel that my sweat is really sticky.Thus I think this is a cause. I think that my problem relate to kidney disease.Moreover every time the rain fall ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Image Embedded Attention Greater Boston Residents!   KDSAP   19mo  C

... ... Learn about Kidney Disease and your options for Treatment, Support, and Prevention! ... The Kidney Disease Screening and Awareness Program (KDSAP) at Brigham and Women’s Hospital (Harvard Medical School) is holding a Free Kidney Health Series on October 20th. ... ... You will learn from distinguished experts discussing a range of topics related to Kidney Disease and have the opportunity to ask them questions during a panel. ... Topics include: Food & Nutrition, Finding Resources: Health Insurance & Social Support, Treatment Options, Kidney Function and Causes, and you’ll also get to hear a dialys ...   [retrieve this message]
  • You can reverse failing kidneys   gavster   19mo

This is an amazing article. http://sodiumbicarbonate.imva.info/index.php/kidney-medicine/healing-the-kidneys-with-sodium-bicarbonate/   [End]
  • 90% of Dentists Don't Understand This (That's Why I Suffere...   R InCharge   20mo  C

Story at-a-glance ... ... ... About 50 percent of dentists in the US are mercury-free. However, only an estimated 10 percent of those fully understand the health risks associated with dental amalgam. It’s crucial to understand these risks when removing amalgams, or you could risk acute toxicity from the mercury released during the removal process ... ... Biological dentists, also known as holistic-, or environmental dentists, operate according to the belief system that your teeth are an integral part of your body and hence your overall health, and recognize that your oral and dental he ...   [retrieve this message]
  • What is Your Sodium/Potassium ratio ? I do not need help - ...   Pokermaniac   21mo  C

Hi ... ... Looks like i found last puzzle in my diet, but i do not sure. Symptoms tell me sodium potassium ratio is critical in my non albicans candida overgrow situation. Wrong ratio can cause many .... it for sure. ... ... What is Your ratio ?   [End]
    • 200 hits and nobody know :D ... ... Sodium-Potassium ratio...   Pokermaniac   21mo

200 hits and nobody know :D ... ... Sodium-Potassium ratio (Blood type B for SURE) should be beetween 2.2:1 - 4:1. ... ... 4:1 for active people. ... ... Best is about 3:1, but with candida use 3.5:1 - this is one of few reasons why BEE WILDER PLAN not working as schould work ! ... ... Bee suggest 1,5 small tablesoopn with candida and 1 tablespoon after heal, but if human eat 3-4 times veggie, ratio will be WRONG ! ... ... After heal 3:1 and additionally one tablespoon salt for every 2 liters drinking. ... ... Regards   [End]
  • Foamy Urine   Flamengo   22mo  C

Hi All, ... ... I have a quick question. A few weeks ago I had burning pee that came and went. I had it, went away, then came back, then went away again. I didnt think anything of it, just thought perhaps it was part of AF. Well, the past few days I have noticed that my urine in the morning and at times in the afternoon comes out and foams up. Not a lot but enough to have me worried. There was a time when I took the alpha blockers where my urine in the morning was very concentrated and on the dark dark yellow side. Since I’ve stopped the medication about a week and half ago this has gone away. ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Hey there, I sent you a message just wondering if you could...   snobetty   22mo

Hey there, I sent you a message just wondering if you could take a look and tell me what you think about what is happening sense I think you are maybe going through a similar thing. Any help would be great.   [End]
    • ... ... Burning pee is often a sign of a bladder infection...   #136970   22mo

... ... Burning pee is often a sign of a bladder infection or somewhere else in the ... urinary tract.  My ex used to drink cranberry juice when she got it.  ... (Females are more prone to this than males.) ... ... If cranberry juice doesn’t work, get to a doctor - you need an antibiotic. ... ... http://women.webmd.com/news/20100823/cranberry-juice-fights-urinary-tract-infection-quickly ... ... Cranberry Juice Fights Urinary Tract Infections Quickly ... ... ... Study Shows Cranberry Juice Works Against Bacteria Within 8 Hours ... ... ... WebMD Health News ... ... Aug. 23, 2010 -- Scientists report that within eight hou ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Did I burn my kidneys?   #151638   22mo  C

Hi, I am not sure what’s going on and it is making me nervous about my kidneys and I am wondering what I should do? I took oil of oregano many months ago for candida. I was on a dose of about 108mg of Carvacrol and Thymol (2 pills), daily, for approximately 4 weeks. Ever since then, my kidneys are extra sensitive. After I killed some candida with kefir, it got worse (in the last month). Many nights I am waking up at 4 to 5 AM with some pain in my shoulder blades. I sometimes feel pain in the middle of my back, perhaps the kidney tubes? And sometimes in the lower part. But i feel it ...   [retrieve this message]
    • I have been taking oregano oil for many months now, for a s...   #136235   22mo

I have been taking oregano oil for many months now, for a severe golden staph infection. At one stage I took high doses. I have no indication that it harmed my kidneys. My golden staph has been improving. ... ... Carvacrol and Thymol may be more harsh than the essential oils. ... ... As you have pain, try to get a diagnosis, or figure out what is causing the pain. ... ... If you think you have kidney damage, there are many herbs which can help. One example is horsetail. This is a herb, not part of a horse. ... ... If you think you have a kidney infection, you could use buchu or uva-ursi.   [End]
    • I also experienced kidney pain after starting an oregano c...   #178761   5mo

I also experienced kidney pain after starting an oregano cleanse. I bought the potent oil caps and took 2 in the AM and 2 in the PM, I actually experienced a die-off within the first 2 days. I had a positive candida ELISA and I am on diflucan which is not strong enough so I added the oregano. 3 days into the oregano I started getting stomach pain that within 2 days became sharp pains in my kidneys and by 5pm I was throwing up and thought my appendix was going to burst. I went to the ER and they found that I had small stones in my left kidney and a large one in my right kidney and they had ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Kidney stone rate doubles in last 16 years   #13594   23mo

http://vitals.msnbc.msn.com/_news/2012/05/27/11906420-kidney-stone-rate-doubles-in-last-16-years?lite ... ... Kidney stone rate doubles in last 16 yearsBy MyHealthNewsDaily ... ... Kidney stones are nearly twice as common now as they were in the early 1990s, according to a new study. ... ... In 1994, one in 20 people in the U.S. had kidney stones, in the years between 2007 and 2010, the rate was one in 11. ... ... ”While we expected the prevalence of kidney stones to increase, the size of the increase was surprising,” says study researcher Dr. Charles Scales Jr., a urologist at the David Geffen School of Me ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Kidney Cleanse?   #144453   23mo  C

Can someone please let me know of some effective, affordable kidney cleanses out there? I’m looking into d-mannose right now has anyone had experience with this. ... ...   [End]
    • Use the herbs Dandelion or Horsetail. Horsetail is the name...   arn   22mo

Use the herbs Dandelion or Horsetail. Horsetail is the name of a plant, not a part of a horse. ... ... If a person actually has kidney stones, in addition to the herbs above, there are a number of other herbs for this, examples include Stone root and Gravel root.   [End]
      • There are many different kinds of Kidney stones. Sometimes,...   danielfife530   22mo

There are many different kinds of Kidney stones. Sometimes, it can take days to dissolve them, sometimes it can take months. Sometimes, water is enough, sometimes, you may need several different remedies. A homeopathic kidney cleanse can facilitate detoxification, ward off the formation of stones and expedite removal of already-formed stones. The homeopathic approach to healing involves restoring the body to balance within. Homeopathy can be used to treat many conditions, including kidney issues. ... ...   [End]
  • What is it?   #152881   23mo  C

I struggle with bulimia but not every day (developed the disorder 4 months ago), been noticing stiffness on my left side under my rib. It is more stiff after purging/vomiting. There is some bulging out in the area too, not bad but noticeable. Plan to stop with the bulimia and thinking of doing a water fast to heal. Hoping it will greatly reduce or go away with fasting. When I am done, if I can go through with it, I will get checked out by a doctor, but want to try fasting first. ... Any ideas what it could be? Think it was there before I developed the bulimia but notice the above symptoms now.   [retrieve this message]
  • strivite staghorn crystal   debcoz   23mo  C

I had an xray and have a staghorn strivite crystal , kidney stone. I am using gravel root tincture and barberry root tea to dissolve it.im hoping this is the correct med.I also heard of vit c and apple cider vinager but not sure.Has anyone got any advice for me? i am 38yrs old, fit and healthy otherwise. ... thanks ... deb   [End]
Page 7 of 7
1  2  3  4  5  6   7    

Filter Messages: order by

Selected Ads from CureZone Sponsors: Become a Sponsor

VIP

Liver Cleanse
Eliminate any foreign substances that may be trapped in your liver.
Herpes Cure?
Herpes Treatment Breakthrough
Reverse Type 2 Diabetes
Learn The Real Cause Type 2 Diabetes…And How To Turn It On Its Head I...
Proven Candida Diet
The Only Legitimate Diet for Treating Candida in 30 Days

PLAT

Oxy-Powder® Colon Cleanse
All Natural Oxygen Cleanser. Rated Best Product Line by NaturalNews...
Purest Body Products
No solvents, no heavy metals, organic, vegan, no animal testing

GOLD

Medically research anti-diabetic effects
Electrolyzed drinking water significantly reduces bl...
Cancer’s Natural Enemy
Rose Laurel OPC Plus, 15% discount with Cure Zone Discount Code of LR0...
Proven Parasite Diet
The Only Legitimate Diet for Destroying Parasites in 30 Days or Less

GOLD

Royal Flora
Regardless of which illness you suffer from, you will never experience permanent ...
Alkaline Ionized Water
Are there health benefits? What are people reporting?
Get 5% off Right Now!
Get 5% off anything in our homeopathic health store using the coupon co...
Natural Cancer Remedies

SILVER

Lugol’s Iodine Free S&H
J.Crow’s® Lugol’s Iodine Solution. Restore lost reserves.
Bad Breath Cure
Bad Breath Cure
The Tesla Shield™
Transformational Technology For Mind Body And Soul.
Good Health Naturally
The best in digestive enzymes, serrapeptase, krill oil, olive leaf extr...

Back To Top How many people click on the sponsord links? Become a Sponsor

Add This Forum To Your Favorites!

Share:  Facebook  MySpace  Digg  Reddit  StumbleUpon  Furl this page  Delicious  BlinkList  dzone  Simpy.com  Fark.com  BlogMarks  Wists.com  Google

Translate This Page:

French    German    Spain    Italian    Dutch    Russian    Portuguese    Japanese    Korean    Arabic    Chinese Simplified

1,203 messages, 228 topics, topics per page limited to: 30, average number of messages per page: 172, 7 pages,  508,075 page views

"It is more important to know what sort of person has a disease than to know what sort of disease a person has."
~ Hippocrates (460-377 B.C.)

Image Galler Kidney Failure Image Gallery         Image Galler Last 30 Uploads
Google Ads

Medianet Ads

Google Ads

Google Ads

Donate to CureZone

Guest Book - Liver Flush FAQ - News - Link Exchange - Add URL - How To Exchange Links? - About Global Directory

Terms of Service - Privacy Policy - Spam Policy - Disclaimer - Guidelines & Rules - Forum Trolls - Fair use notice

Staff's pages:  Owen - Wrenn - Maya

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - About - Donors - Stats

Copyright 2014  curezone.org

fetched in 2.89 sec at 4/24/2014 10:54:33 AM, requested by 23.20.34.25, referred by http://curezone.org/forums/f2.asp?f=630 , requested 1 pages during this session, y=25