CureZone.org   Educating Instead of Medicating Like CureZone website on Facebook
Home > Forums4892 visitors online now Add To Favorites Log On    Join/Sign Up    User Finder   Inbox New
The Best Favorites

Newsletter:

Search:
Forums BLogs FAQ Images Health Diseases Diet Foods Cleanse Convert

Lonely Forum

Feeling Lonely? Come to Talk With Us!
Read This First:  Success  Educational  Failed  Warning  BSA  RN  ALL R  ~BSA  ~RN  RRR  RR  Image Embedded  Video Embedded Audio Embedded   Images   Description   Books   Rules
 210,019 page views     1,049 messages     119 topics     6 pages
Post New Topic  Post new topic message to this forum by using a plain text editor  Post new topic message to this forum by using advanced HTML text editor called FCK  Post new topic message to this forum by using advanced HTML text editor called Tiny MCE 

Original Forum Layout     Add To Favorites!
Last Message
3mo ago
Search:   Top 300
Forum: Lonely Hearts     All Forums 
Like Lonely Hearts Support Forum on Facebook.com
Page 6 of 6
1  2  3  4  5   6    

• My Own Article about SUICIDE and HOW to Stop.. On Time..   1234567   3mo  Ü C Ü

Hello Forum... ... ... Ok, being an Admin on one of the FaceBook pages.. some time back I posted my own article about SUICIDE. One guy contacted that FB page in order to find Help from Doctors to die quick... He tried to make it happen by drinking couple of Hundreds Sleeping pills but Doctors Saved him and he turned to that page. I am Extremely HAPPY that I saw that post of his even Not being an admin of that page by then. So I answred him and tried to talk Sense to him.. ... ... So here is a copy of that article. :) ... ......................................... ... ... SUICIDEÖ ... ... What comes on your mind w ...   [retrieve this message]
  • I'm writing an autobiography but am really embarrassed by m...   ferisong   3mo  Ü C Ü

So Iím writing this book which is partly autobiographical, and Iím at a en passť. ... ... My life feels very strange. Iím embarrassed by my past and just canít accept it or identify with it, so Iíve invented something of a alternative pass. ... ... Iíve only had sex with a girl once, when I was 19, and Iím 21 now. This alone is a huuuggge problem for my mind to accept, so I invented a past where I lost my virginity at 13 and have had many times since. ... ... I think sexuality is one of the best human experiences, and ... ... Iím actually really depressed because I feel like Iím missing out on all of the ďyo ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Write about your intense psychological struggle and journey...   Iwanttohelp   3mo

Write about your intense psychological struggle and journey to fulfill self identity and expectations, marked by mental illness and wild fantasies. I believe people can relate to you. Not everyone is who they want to be and thatís okay because 1. you can get there or 2. itís okay to be yourself. Self acceptance is hard for a lot of people and it may take time, a long time for some people to accept themselves for who they really are. I for one am still a virgin and Iím 19 years old but guess what I donít care because I not going to just have sex just because everyone else is doing it. I can ...   [retrieve this message]
      • ??   Southern Belle   3mo

Why in the world are you writing your autobiography at the age of 21? You have only just begun to live.   [End]
    • Re: I'm writing an autobiography but am really embarrassed ...   Just Someone   3mo

Honestly, it doesnít matter, people will accept it.   [End]
    • Re: Im writing an autobiography but am really embarrassed b...   grizz   83d

You need to get out there and just be yourself. Start by getting on PlentyOfFish dating service. You will get plenty of dates there, and its free. ... http://forums.plentyoffish.com/ ... ... Learn about womenís issues here: ... http://dodsonandross.com/topic/clitoris ... ... Learn to give women Wall Shaking Window Rattling cllmaxs and they will come to you. ... Here is a nice file to help you get started on your new adventure: ... http://www.lifestylegod.com/how-to-stimulate-the-clitoris-clitoral-stimulation ... ... THEN you will become the man you want to be, and write your biography then. Donít worry about y ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Re: I'm writing an autobiography but am really embarrassed ...   glaxony   18d

go to some full bodied oriental massage parlors, lay a $100 bill on the table, tell them to keep the change, and see what happens ... ... pretty soon you will have had so many sexual experiences with pretty girls, you will no longer have anything else to worry about ... ... Google for oriental massage parlors, in your own city and see what comes up ... ... look for one that caters to men and only has women working ... ... price should be around $60 ... ... a $40 tip will get you everywhere you want to go ... ... do not ask for sex up front ... that is illegal and you wonít get anywhere ... ... but there is no law that says you ...   [retrieve this message]
  • 26 TIPS for MANAGING STRESS..   RR Educational 1234567   5mo  Ü C Ü

26 TIPS FOR MANAGING STRESS ... . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . ... ... 1. Always take time for Yourself, at least 30 minutes per day. ... ... 2. Be aware of your own stress meter: Know when to step back and cool down. ... ... 3. Concentrate on controlling Your Own situation, without controlling everybody else. ... ... 4. Daily Exercise will Burn Off the Stress chemicals. ... ... 5. Eat lots of Fresh fruit (ideally for breakfast), Veggies (also in its Raw form added to every meal but fruits), healthy carbs (like brown rice, oats and so on) and water, give your body the Best for it to Perfor ...   [retrieve this message]
  • My Own Article about SUICIDE and HOW to Stop ON Time...   greenmme   9mo  Ü C Ü

Hello Forum... ... ... Ok, being an Admin on one of the FaceBook pages.. last night I posted my own article about SUICIDE. One guy some time back contacted that FB page in order to find Help from Doctors to die quick... He tried to make it happen by drinking couple of Hundreds Sleeping pills but Doctors Saved him and he turned to that page. I am Extremely HAPPY that I saw that post of his even Not being an admin of that page by then. So I answred him and tried to talk Sense to him... ... ... I will copy that article of Mine for you to read and also give a link redarding that one. ... ... I Kindly would l ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Image Embedded Loneliness may cause physical illness   DelennChat   14mo  Ü C Ü

Loneliness may cause physical illness ... ... by David Gutierrez, staff writer ... ... (NaturalNews) Feeling lonely disrupts the immune system and may lead to many of the same health problems as chronic stress, according to a pair of studies conducted by researchers from  Ohio State University  and presented at the annual meeting of the Society for Personality and Social Psychology in New Orleans. Learn more ... ...   [End]
  • Body odor problems making live lonely   #168010   15mo  Ü C Ü

I am a 35 year old female with terrible body odor not from poor hydgiene. This problem has affected me for years and made my life very lonely. I am just looking for people to talk to that have gone through a similar situations.   [End]
    • I think a lot of us on here have a lot of the same problems...   affliction   15mo

I think a lot of us on here have a lot of the same problems caused by bo such as loneliness and anxiety. Sometimes im so lonely i dont know how i can bear it. its good to have this support forum and talk with this group. Iím here if you want to pm me as well.   [End]
      • Regardless how much money you make, how much love and suppo...   third.year   14mo

Regardless how much money you make, how much love and support you get from family, how good looking you are. If you smell not cause by hygiene, youíll be depressed. It gets so intense that many times you wish youíd die. ... ... Wanna hear something funny, one of the greatest fear wont kill myself is the humiliation Iíd get if people found out I kill myself coz I smell. I donít wanna die a laughing stock to everyone I know.   [End]
        • LOL! Makes sense to me. Thanks for making me feel like I am...   lilly35   14mo

LOL! Makes sense to me. Thanks for making me feel like I am not alone.   [End]
          • another thought. before i thought what would i do if i won ...   affliction   14mo

another thought. before i thought what would i do if i won the jackpot of 50 million? what would i spend it on? Iíd give a team of doctors 1 million dollars to find out whats causing this odor and get rid of it. id probably even pay them 25 million if it came down to it. when we live in the western world with so much technology ud think we could find a solution to body odor and unfortunately many people think it can be solved with a simple $7 formula from the drugstore when we tried everything and that person is so disgusting they say of me. if only they knew all the stuff i tried and if o ...   [retrieve this message]
            • I know how you feel trying to deal with all the comments an...   lilly35   14mo

I know how you feel trying to deal with all the comments and ĒhintsĒ people try to give to you. Sometimes I think the hints are nastier than it would be to actually tell the person they have an odor. At least then maybe you could explain that you couldnít help it and that you tried everything, maybe that would get them to back off a little. ... I have spend thousands of dollars throughtout my life and gimmick products. None of them work and they just make you feel more hopeless. ... I too would spend everything and even give up years of my life if it meant this would be cured. ... The good th ...   [retrieve this message]
            • Hey, ... sense of humor is the best medicine. ... ... Guy...   Kadima   11mo

Hey, ... sense of humor is the best medicine. ... ... Guys, ... did anyone try anything to change this problem? (I donít mean to insult anyone, just asking). ... ... I know I can help you, if you like me to. ... ... ... It will be a little hard, because everyone is different, so I would need to know every personís story: how it started, what you were feeling at that time, why you think you have bo, what you did to get better, etc.. ... ... So, let me know. ... ... I would love to help. ... ... Warmly, ... Eugeniya ...   [End]
        • Itís so true even if i spend hours on clothes and makeup an...   affliction   14mo

Itís so true even if i spend hours on clothes and makeup and get a big paycheque with no bills, Iím so depressed because i smell worse than a living corpse. Please dont consider killing yourself because you smell and suicide is never a laughing matter no matter what the reason.   [End]
          • People are very rude but who is to say if the shoes was rev...   #156161   14mo

People are very rude but who is to say if the shoes was reversed how we would have acted... I would given anything for somebody to just come out and tell me you stink instead of taking behind my back. But I always tell myself God never gives us problem we canít handle. So we just have to be strong and keep moving and try to find answers. ... ... I know it gets though but we have to hold our heads up high.... And stay positive and we have to be our own advocate.   [End]
          • Dear affliction, thank you for the very timely reminder: TM...   #167830   14mo

Dear affliction, thank you for the very timely reminder: TMAU, BB, and BO is NO LAUGHING MATTER. Take care.   [End]
        • Hi there third.year, sounds like you got it goiní on. Am I ...   #167830   14mo

Hi there third.year, sounds like you got it goiní on. Am I to assume that you were referring to yourself, when you mentioned all those beautiful blessings in your life? ... You are absolutely correct third.year in what you said about having good looks, money or a good job, a loving family who supports and encourages you, and how these things at times seem pointless. You have probably even said to yourself: ĒI feel all alone, even though Iím in a room full of peopleĒ. You, may have even tried laughing or smiling about your the unpleasant odor that emits from your body. The Bible mentions at Ec ...   [retrieve this message]
          • Wow draheraw reading your post made me emotionally so well ...   #156161   14mo

Wow draheraw reading your post made me emotionally so well said. Sometimes we humans only focus on what we lack and what we donít have. I am sure well I could only speak for myself but if I donít have this odor issues I would have been complaining about something else. Itís human nature to focus on things we donít have instead of counting our blessing. There are people out there that have it worst than us besides our odor we have no medical issue. There are people that suffer with cancer and pain. I am not saying what we are going through this not painful but there are people that have it ...   [retrieve this message]
            • Dear #156161 How beautifully said and expressed. I couldínt...   #167830   14mo

Dear #156161 How beautifully said and expressed. I couldínt have said it better :)...Keep your head and chin up #156161, and stick to your goal of getting TMAU and other odors under control. Please do me a favor and check out the thread dealing with Trimehtylaminuria, where I comment on the medical reason we suffer from TMAU (primary and secondary). Iíd like to see what you think about it. Thanks and take care.   [End]
    • Wowee man these forums are like committing suicide. ... .....   RRR hadenuff29   14mo

Wowee man these forums are like committing suicide. ... ... Everyone needs to get more positive and get on the front foot and take spme serious action.The illness wont miraculously dissapear without action. ... ... There is too much information I need to tell you but one of the best things I could say is to buy the book the MIRACLE OF FASTING by Braggs. In it on about page 83 i think, he talks of a person with chronic odour issues who overcomes it with a year of regular weekly water fasts, and some 7-10 day fasts. Itís an awesome book and I recommend it just for that one case study. I personally ha ...   [retrieve this message]
      • Hey just wanted to ask if you had tried the fasting and whe...   Rugare   14mo

Hey just wanted to ask if you had tried the fasting and whether it helped   [End]
        • Yes I have mate, I have done a lot of green juice fasts. Ab...   hadenuff29   14mo

Yes I have mate, I have done a lot of green juice fasts. Absolutely they work, but just be aware the odours will get terribly worse probaly during the first fast as everything dies off and old toxins and feces are eliminated. You get worse before you get better. There is no way around that. ... ... Good luck ... Jordan   [End]
        • Hi Iíve never tried fasting, and I donít knock it. Fasting ...   #167830   14mo

Hi Iíve never tried fasting, and I donít knock it. Fasting does have its benefits. Ive fasted a couple times in my life but really did not have much success. Some have success some donít. It varies frm person to person. Im just a person that does or keeps things as simple as possible if I canít I suppose if the black tea didnt work Id be looking at other possible solutions.. And for me drinking black tea does the trick when keeping down body odors associated with TMAU. ... Remember, that a defective human gene called fmo3 is within every cell on our bodies so we therefore will never totally ...   [retrieve this message]
          • I get so depressed today thinking its valentines day soon a...   affliction   14mo

I get so depressed today thinking its valentines day soon and yet again i have nobody, totally deserted with this odor condition and i never get the ones i want for the most part :( no friends really to call on me and check up on me i just was wishing i didnt exist altho ill probably retract that comments later on. im just going to drown my sorrows in a bucket of fried chicken.   [End]
          • One question, Are you diagnosed TMAU? ... ... If your odor...   hadenuff29   14mo

One question, Are you diagnosed TMAU? ... ... If your odors arrived at the same time you got some really bad intestinal issues, Iím certain you donít have TMAU   [End]
            • Hello hadenuff 29 my bo is something i was born with i thin...   affliction   14mo

Hello hadenuff 29 my bo is something i was born with i think or occurring in very early childhood. my digestive problems came about by around the age of 18 not due to natural causes so it has no relation to the bo. my tmau result was actually in the normal range, in fact low for even the normal range. ... ... TMA (umol/mmol creatinine) ... Normal Range ello hadenuff 29 my bo is something i was born with i think or occurring in very early childhood. my digestive problems came about by around the age of 18 not due to natural causes so it has no relation to the bo. my tmau result was ...   [retrieve this message]
              • Hi Affliction, ... ... Iím glad itís not Tmau. Youíre luck...   hadenuff29   14mo

Hi Affliction, ... ... Iím glad itís not Tmau. Youíre lucky in that aspect. ... Does you mum have digestive issues too? Or ever had any serious illness? ... ... I think you are trying a lot of different things from what you are saying, but you arent sticing ot them for long enough. 2 weeks wonít cut it. Sometimes probiotcs will need to be taken for years just to get the balance back in the guts. A mild case of IBS can be fixed quite easily, but it will still sometimes take a good 6 momths. So imagine ours is a lot longer, depending on the time you have been suffering and how bad it has gotten. ... ... Imag ...   [retrieve this message]
                • Hello thats a good idea. I dont have a history of family bo...   affliction   14mo

Hello thats a good idea. I dont have a history of family bo problems or food allergies/ibs altho my grandmother had excessive sweating in her underarms. also itís not ibs what i have its something that happened after a SA a few years ago where something is not working properly, i believe my liver or soemthing and it has no relation to the bo, the bo happened much earlier. Thatís a good idea i dont stick with things long enough i sort of try one thing and then the next looking for a quick fix. maybe the smell is even coming from my stomach i dont know but i should stick with the probiotics ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Board games   bentring34   17mo

I think board games are a great way to bring people together to stop the feeling of loneliness. Take The Logo Game, Chess, Backgammon or Market Meltdown for example - hours of fun! ...   [End]
  • Feeling no one gives a damn for me.   #23475   18mo

All have an agenda of what should be. If Iīm not what they want, they get mad and give me their back.   [End]
  • Chronic loneliness and lack of passion   HurtHeart   19mo  Ü C Ü

After many losses, too many to write now, I had a romantic relationship 3 yrs following my divorce. This was someone I felt strongly connected to and worked with 13-14 years ago. We were both married then and never discussed the mutual attraction. ... To make a long story short, he said it was just a fantasy and ended the relationship in an email. I was devastated and then depressed. I was angry and confused after the break-up and said things in anger I regretted. ... I had a marriage on paper before this relationship and HE opened up doors to long repressed feelings of longing for connection a ...   [retrieve this message]
    • It may surprise you to hear this but, these days, you are n...   BlueRose   18mo

It may surprise you to hear this but, these days, you are not alone. Many of us feel disconnected. In past times, people were less mobile and often tended to stay in the same town/city/neighborhood for their entire lives---as did their extended families. ... ... You said that you moved to a new state for financial reasons. Are you living in a transient area? If so, in such areas, people (generally speaking) donít want to put in the effort to make connections. Their thinking is that people will move anyway, so why bother. ... ... Yet, paradoxically, if you are in an area where people still tend ...   [retrieve this message]
      • BlueRose, thank you for taking the time and giving great th...   HurtHeart   18mo

BlueRose, thank you for taking the time and giving great thought to my post. I agree about the casual conversations - some days the only chat I have are with cashiers or hair dresser. I am a talker, so it is easy for me to start talking to strangers. It is interesting to note that not everyone I begin to chat with is comfortable with that approach. I did that in a museum recently and you would not believe the look I got. We all have our needs and fears. An aquaintance moved to a 55+ active community and encourages me to do the same. My concern so far - and it may change - is the lack ...   [retrieve this message]
        • Youíre welcome. Iím glad that you wrote back. ... ... Ití...   BlueRose   18mo

Youíre welcome. Iím glad that you wrote back. ... ... Itís true that not everyone wants to chat. Iíve come across store clerks that are rude despite my being polite to them. Itís best not to let people like that get you down. ... ... As I said, youíre not alone. Many of us are in similar situations. Over the years, Iíve had many people I considered to be friends who stop keeping in touch. Yet I still believe that one day I will meet someone who will turn out to be a really good friend. ... ... It sounds to me like youíre on the right track. Keep being friendly to others. One day you will connect ...   [retrieve this message]
  • 50 different ciders for health   #158272   19mo  Ü C Ü

Cider and Perry is very good for your health in moderation. Please check out our pub which sells over 50 different varieties. You can add us as a friend on Facebook! ... www.facebook.com/railway.newnham   [End]
  • Lonely and Broken   fastingforlife   27mo

... Hi, so thereís nobody on here Iím guessing, since there hasnít been any posts for 18 days. ... ... I was actually looking for the ĒLiverĒ forum and was scrolling through all the ĒLísĒ... Hey, yep.... Thatís me... Iím pretty f*cking lonely right now. I realised it earlier today, when I was trying all these home remedies on myself, desperately trying to feel better, struggling, as I always seem to be, searching, ever searching for the answer to my infernal health problems. ... ... Why do I always feel like SH*T??? ... ... WTF IS WRONG WITH ME?~!?!?!? ... ... Then a thought struck me. Iím dying of a broken h ...   [retrieve this message]
    • By the way, Iím not seeking attention or advice, and this d...   fastingforlife   27mo

By the way, Iím not seeking attention or advice, and this doesnít warrant a reply. It just felt good to get that out. Thanks.   [End]
      • Wow. Iím brand new to this site and like you was scrolling ...   bettersoon   23mo

Wow. Iím brand new to this site and like you was scrolling through the list and saw ílonely.í I couldnít believe there was a place to talk with other lonely people. Iím a 45 year old married mom to two teenage boys and Iíve just recently realized how lonely I am. I just said it to my counselor this past week. I have all kinds of problems, but they boil down to - lack of relationship with anyone. Arenít married people supposed to be connected after 19 years? Nope. Not in my house. I so understand what you are saying about the bubble. In fact thatís exactly how I describe my life - in a bubb ...   [retrieve this message]
  • EFT changes sad feelings, quite promptly...   fledgling   27mo  Ü C Ü

...If you need a quick out. ... ... Hereís an easy, and free, video you can use immediately. ... ... ... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6i33V2EcVlY&feature=relmfu ... ... ... Donít worry if it looks silly...simply be alone and do the suggested moves with the instructor. ... ... I had a toothache and I used the video on it. ... ... I had tried EFT before, years ago, but it wasnít as intense an experience as the toothache. ... ... I went through the video twice, then, the next day (yesterday) the ache suddenly came back. I went through the video once more, then I went to sleep for a long time. ... ... The toothache is gone. I ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Wow! Thatís incredible. Iíve seen techniques like this used...   LifeWorksCommunity   27mo

Wow! Thatís incredible. Iíve seen techniques like this used by shamanís and similar spiritual healers. The mind is a powerful thing, thatís what everyone needs for a good recovery.   [End]
      • Thanks for your endorsement, Lifeworkscommunity...   fledgling   27mo

...I am in the midst of trying EFT on EVERYTHING. ... ... And I mean EVERYTHING. ... ... ... Since I have begun with Healing Bioenergy, http://curezone.com/forums/fm.asp?i=1883384#i I have returned to EFT (tapping). ... ... I knew that it works years ago. I am sure, also, that Healing Bioenergy works. ... ... I have come to think that there are many modalities that help as well. ... ... They are simply ways to focus the mind, effectively, I believe. ... ... Just accepting one way or another as possibly helpful is a great help, too. I think a person comes to accept a practice when they are ready. ... ... I even go so far as ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Well, can't get anymore lonely than this.   Hidden Username   3y

So I have no friends. No particular reason for this other than I was picked on in school so donít have friends that carried over into adulthood from school like most people. I had a lot of health issues in my 20ís and also moved around a lot. I just simply have no way of meeting people. I mean, itís not like you can just walk into a store and invite someone to hang out. Iíve met a few people off line just go to concerts with but even that didnít amount to much. Mostly because I get sick of having nothing to offer or to talk about. Most women have kids or are married. I do not. Unless you s ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Iím sorry that I didnít notice this earlier. I hope that y...   BlueRose   3y

Iím sorry that I didnít notice this earlier. I hope that you come back to this thread and read my post. ... ... First of all, donít assume that most people have friends from childhood that carried over into adulthood. I can honestly say that the only friend from my younger days that I still hear from is one of my college roommates. I think that the older generations seemed to be better at keeping life long friends. For example, my parents came from the so-called Ēgreatest generationĒ and both had life long friends. What is surprising about my parents is that my mother was a narcissist and ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Love your reply, BlueRose   fledgling   27mo

This business of being born to families which donít function well is a rotten trick, I think...but there is no complaint department. ... ... The only thing we get is the person inside...and what a person that is! ... ... Pick something you do well. ... ... It doesnít have to be earth-shaking, just something you do well and enjoy...to a degree. ... ... Like, for example, I enjoy sorting, and I am very good at it. ... ... When I was first interested in scrumbling (random knit/crochet with leftover yarns), I found lots of yarn at garage sales, inexpensively. ... ... By myself, I spread each purchase in a rainbow on a long ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Image Embedded I Feel Lost, What Am I Doing?   #139013   3y  Ü C Ü

http://curezone.com/upload/_Q_R_Forums/Relationship/SpringBreak2010_035_1.jpg ... ... I have dated David for 8 months now, not very long but I have come to love him so much and continue to love him more. Our problem is his inability to handle stress. ... Iím not saying his situation is easy, in the process of a nasty divorce (I met him half way through his divorce; his wife cheated with some old guy(55 year old, I donít get it either) and so he also started dating other girls and it turned into a pissing match). I can say with confidence, they hate each other; itís the usual story, they got pregn ...   [retrieve this message]
    • OK---Bear with me. There are two things I have to get out ...   BlueRose   3y

OK---Bear with me. There are two things I have to get out of the way here. 55 is old? Excuse me? ... ... Second, IMO, if it were me, I wouldnít put a photo of myself out there. One of the best things about CZ is that others can come in here bare their souls yet keep their anonymity. Considering your current legal troubles, personally I donít think itís a good idea to have your photo out there at all. ... ... Now---as for your legal issues---Please hire a good lawyer! If you donít do this, it could hurt you in the long run. ... ... Second, cut off ties with David. There is much too much drama going ...   [retrieve this message]
      • Re: I Feel Lost, What Am I Doing? Edited   SoulfulSurvivor   3y

I will agree with everything that Blue Rose has suggested, particularly the replacement of your personal photo - remaining ĒanonymousĒ is very, very valuable. ... ... More food for thought: you mentioned that this man had engaged in numerous ĒrandomĒ contacts with other women during his separation. Ding! Ding! Ding! Warning! Red Flag Alert! Have you ever spoken with his estranged wife or previous partners on a personal, adult level, or does your information come from this man? What about his finances and employment history? What about any criminal background? ... ... Your last remark suggest ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Re: I Feel Lost, What Am I Doing?   MrCuddly   3y

I say keep the picture. Youíre a beautiful girl and it puts things into context. Of course itís always easy to solve every problem for people by telling them to dump whoever it is thatís making life complicated. ... ... But Iíll agree with the others saying it sounds like youíre getting the brunt of being a rebound. And from a divorce no less. Youíll get to play nurse, psychiatrist, care giver etc to a vast amount of hurt and insecurities that you had nothing to do with. Whether or not itís worth it is up to you - but the odds arenít on your side. I cringe when I think of what my poor G ...   [retrieve this message]
    • I think you should spend some time really figuring out what...   #100163   3y

I think you should spend some time really figuring out what you want - for you. This guys sounds like he has a lot of drama? Why do you want that? ... ... Iíve always been in relationships with a lot of drama - much older now, and still learning. Get out of the cycle while you can. ... ... Iíve been writing a blog about how to be a better person and a better partner. Iím six days in! :) ... ... http://bodhicittama.blogspot.com/   [End]
    • I really wanted to make this post more gentle and tactful b...   summer12601   3y

I really wanted to make this post more gentle and tactful because I care about how this might make you feel but I just have the need to say this and without knowing how else to say it here it goes, ĒYour boyfriend sounds emotionally and psychologically abusive.Ē ... ... Respect and trust toward you are your right to have in a relationship. He may have other thoughts about that but that is really his problem. I am sure that he has had a history of difficulties. Most of us have. But that is no reason to treat you the way he is. If you do not like something that he is doing or not doing, you have ...   [retrieve this message]
      • you feel lost..seems thereís no fullfillment and mutual joy...   #125342   3y

you feel lost..seems thereís no fullfillment and mutual joy here..a wife who by the token of children will be in his life forever..whose obviously effective at pushing his buttons and whom he still very much attached to by his emotional responses and reactions allbeit negatively..Also it seems heís still in the midst and involved with their/her game..but untill he can find it in himself to let go and move on and devote himself to the relationship of the new and now....youíre in for a MUDDY RIDE! ... ... one rule, although not a guarantee buffer, is to consider getting involved with a man whose ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Re: I Feel Lost, What Am I Doing? (Edited by Moderator)   ksushil970   17mo

your problem is very serious, and i am also confused that how to handle it. Just try to consult with your boyfriend. ... ... ... ... _______________________ ...   [End]
  • Seeking Support, Friends, answers   nanonanogo   3y  Ü C Ü

Hello, ... This is only my second day officially here. I replied to a post yesterday, asking questions; and this morning I posted something that seemed like a bit of comic relief for me, and for others, Iíd hoped. I guess I have an ĒoffĒ sense of humor that maybe no one else understood or appreciated. I have had no replies at all, which has made me more depressed and sad, and afraid - feeling so alone. ... I contracted this thing when I moved into a new apartment the last week in December, 2010, and started showing symptoms and seeing strange things around the place a couple of weeks later; ...   [retrieve this message]
    • holy f*** lol! Move out somewhere and get the place spraye...   hoppimike   3y

holy f*** lol! Move out somewhere and get the place sprayed wall-to-wall! ... ... As for your own health.. I dunno it depends what they are... ... ... Maybe itís best to get something tested, and try not to come into contact with too many people to spread it until theyíre gone, donít you think? ... ... I mean, if the place gets sprayed, one gets tested, then you can work out what they are and take medication to kill them. I mean I agree natural remedies are nice but.. sometimes you just need to kill stuff! lol ... ... I hope youíre ok though. ... ... Feel free to add me on MSN or Yahoo or something, Iíd be happy ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Hello, Nan. I have empathy for you, this condition is horr...   Katara   3y

Hello, Nan. I have empathy for you, this condition is horrifying and yes, we feel very alone. ... ... It is not something you can discuss easily with close friends, or anyone else. I, too have symptoms like yours for three years. ... ... I, too have asked questions and made posts on this site that have been ignored sometimes. ... ... The wild hairs wind around themselves to make a nest and I find a fuzzy ball in the center. other fibers that come off me get into the nests and they are up under cabinets and in corners. they look like starfish and get stuck on comforters and other bedding like they a ...   [retrieve this message]
      • Hello Katara, ... ... I so appreciate you responding. It ...   nanonanogo   3y

Hello Katara, ... ... I so appreciate you responding. It is a good idea to see the ĒcocoonĒ things as nests... that connects better with me... CLEAN, clean, clean! I will throw my dogís blanket away right away... heís been sleeping off of it most of the time, in a little corner on the very low ĒcarpetĒ we have here. He is still acting happy, and doesnít seem much affected. I do, however, give him DE mixed in his food each evening, and Iíve been spraying borax with h202 and rubbing it in well every few days. Ted from EC recommended that for when we have the morgellons. Heís 16 years old, ...   [retrieve this message]
        • When I first came down with this and was using Morg Sanctum...   Katara   3y

When I first came down with this and was using Morg Sanctum site it was mentioned - I found the nesty things too and noticed they seem to be ĒorganizedĒ. Most of the times they are small and just beginning now - much fewer. Once in a while a bigger nest will show up from the back of the closet - a place I havenít been in quite awhile but now I know them for what they are. They come from inside folded sheets, etc. ... ... Good idea to throw away the dog bed and get one that will wash easily. Throw pillows and blankets are a bad idea unless they can be washed easily - aka often. Use easily w ...   [retrieve this message]
          • Yes, Katara, there must be a breakthrough soon; and I pray ...   nanonanogo   3y

Yes, Katara, there must be a breakthrough soon; and I pray everyday. I will check out the things you pointed out, thank you. ... Iím having another Ēhorror showĒ tonight... I was starting to get a toothache, as I do a lot lately, so I started by swishing and brushing with warm salt water, as I was in the kitchen. It went away after awhile, so I went to the bathroom to finish brushing my teeth; then I brushed my tongue (which has been kind of blackish lately - I attributed it to partial detoxing)... then I went to brush the roof of my mouth. I had been feeling something odd there with my ...   [retrieve this message]
        • About 3 years ago, there was an excellent article about Mor...   BlueRose   3y

About 3 years ago, there was an excellent article about Morgellonís Disease that appeared in The Washington Post. You can read it here: ... ... http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/story/2008/01/18/ST2008011801924.html ... ... Best of luck to you as you heal.   [End]
    • I am sorry that you are struggling and lonely. I do know t...   #138950   3y

I am sorry that you are struggling and lonely. I do know the feeling. Just know there are others out there that do care and sometimes you cannot find that type of care from doctors. I know that is frustrating, we assume they should care and understand. I hope you are feeling better.   [End]
      • Thank you very much, friend, for your kind words. Those, a...   nanonanogo   3y

Thank you very much, friend, for your kind words. Those, and those from others today, have really helped me get through a tough, tough time. Unfortunately, with Morgellons disease, the Doctors donít know whatís going on, so almost no one is getting any help or support from them. We hope that will change very soon. ... ... Thank you, again!   [End]
    • Oh how I can relate...six years of total life depletion. T...   R angrymorg   3y

Oh how I can relate...six years of total life depletion. The good news is, some of the things you are going through can slow down over time. Iíve had things clear twice only to return. ... ... Let your cloths sit over night in baking soda, borax and DE. After drying, wipe dryer out with Pine Sol. I found freezing clothes 24 hours then immediately dry steaming or microwaving them helps a lot. ... ... Have not used this, but have been told Cedarcide with their fogging system is extremely helpful to rid them from house. I used DE and then I regularly clean with Pine Sol or a homemade recipe salt, ...   [retrieve this message]
      • Wow! Thank you so much for this kind and informative respo...   nanonanogo   3y

Wow! Thank you so much for this kind and informative response. I will do what you suggest that I can, and later, if money improves, will try some of the more expensive stuff. What about far infrared therapy, NutraSilver - or the like, sulfur internally/externally, and the enzymes for inside and outside the body/home... any luck with any of those... some are swearing by them, and Iím getting some money tomorrow, and planned to order these things, plus a few more. Also, did you get ĒthemĒ in your teeth? They are causing me great pain within an hour after I lay down to go to sleep, now. ...   [retrieve this message]
        • Nanonanogo, ... Iíve heard very good things about TKO Orang...   morgticia   3y

Nanonanogo, ... Iíve heard very good things about TKO Orange as a cleaning agent from a friend that has a very bad infestation problem. Try to use natural products only. I would not spray the apt. with any chemicals. Morgellons sufferers have problems with toxic overload, so you donít want to make it worse by blasting your environment with chemicals. ... ... Youíve got to get out of that apt. and yes, Iíd leave behind as much as you can. ... ... I was so paranoid about people taking my trash, that Iíd wait till the garbage truck was coming up the block and deposit my belongings in the truck myself! If ...   [retrieve this message]
          • http://www.cedaroilstore.com/CEDAR_OIL_ANIMAL_PEST_CONTROL_...   Iolite   3y

http://www.cedaroilstore.com/CEDAR_OIL_ANIMAL_PEST_CONTROL_s/3.htm ... ... You can try getting some cedar oil spray. Itís really strong in the house. Ií bought some last summer for my dog for fleas. I sprayed her inside the house and it took hours for the intense cedar smell to go away. Iíll bet if you sprayed this stuff inside, itíd work as well as a fogger. ... ... TKO oil is a good cleaner and insecticide. Itíll kill wasps, ants, etc.... I bought a half gallon to use as a general cleaner and Itís still almost full. Itís concentrated, you dilute in water. ... ... http://www.tkoorange.com/   [retrieve this message]
    • Iíve had this horrid disease for over 12 years... Luckily I...   dynastyjam   13mo

Iíve had this horrid disease for over 12 years... Luckily I have only had lesions on my feet.... Like you I take many vitamins and have many cleansing rituals I go through... ... I was disturbed to hear about your teeth... I havenít heard many people speak of this.... ... I had the same thing about 10 years into it... I would go to the dentist and they would act as though I wasnít properly caring for my teeth.... Itís all so embarrassing.... ... Sadly, nothing worked for long.... I would, like you, find something to stop the pain and then it would start again... the affected tooth discolored almost ...   [retrieve this message]
    • YOU are telling my story, just about word for word. How ar...   ladykat   17d

YOU are telling my story, just about word for word. How are you doing? You are so not alone. Its like if they made a mashed up movie (the way this affiction is mashed up in a lab) it would have to be called Twilight Zone meets Ground Hog Day. Wouldnt delusional be a walk in the park next to this?? I finally found a couple of Dr.ís to work with and am hopefull. Thatís more than I have been since I ever heard the word ĒmorgellonsĒ, 2 years and 1 month ago. BUT, I can follow mine back at least 10 years of going to 4 different derm docs and hearing ĒalergyĒ or Ecemia, or some crap like ...   [retrieve this message]
  • i'm really tryn to move on, when does the hurt stop?!!!   ALWYZleft   4y  Ü C Ü

OK, IíM PRAYING-ONE DAY IS BALANCED AND UNDERSTANDING ífigure Iím being postitive and it takes 1 day at a time TIME HEALS ALLí. Iíve been on a date or two, Iím getting sooooooooo many compliments, meeting nice gentlemen BUT IíM STILL CRYING OVER A LONG TIME EX (from right after high school - who found me on FB and visitied 1 week). I know I expected too much, I found it WE CHANGED!! I just really wanted more, my feelings were rekindled and although I handled it maturely I CANíT MOVE ON, I CANíT STOP REMEMBERING, I CANíT STOP CRYING. Iím angry ALOT now, I believe and KNOW I deserve hap ...   [retrieve this message]
    • I went through the exact same thing at 58 with my high scho...   #23914   4y

I went through the exact same thing at 58 with my high school sweetheart... It took years for me to stop crying (the first year as much as three hours a day), and I never stopped thinking about him...although not always fondly. It is now five years later, and just yesterday, I felt his presence in my car for a minute or so as I was driving home from work, almost as if he were sitting next to me. ... ... How long it will take to settle down depends on the circumstances of your life, the intensity of your feelings for him, your age, your general health and lifestyle practices and how much suppo ...   [retrieve this message]
      • i can relate to you both so much . i am also thinking about...   sirdave   4y

i can relate to you both so much . i am also thinking about my high school love all the time, even after years. nothing helped so far, neither crying, nor looking for affection with other girls. in fact, kissing random girls always made me cringe and sick to my stomach. ... i also thought i would be the only person who could be so sensitive. maybe hypnosis can help? i mean what if the right person never shows up ? it really sucks.   [End]
        • Cringing or feeling sick when kissing someone new is a bit ...   #23914   4y

Cringing or feeling sick when kissing someone new is a bit extreme. Perhaps counseling could help. Or EFT therapy. At any rate, while I donít know how old you are, and there is always hope, ultimately, in order to make peace with yourself you must learn to learn accept Ēwhat isĒ. ... ... You may find someone tomorrow, but the reality is that some people never do and they either end up alone, in an unhappy marriage or a string of unhappy marriages just to keep from being alone. ... ... I did both...but ended up alone and have learned to embrace it. ... ... I believe that some people have karmic bloc ...   [retrieve this message]
          • thank you so much for your response, but i donít totally ag...   ALWYZleft   4y

thank you so much for your response, but i donít totally agree with you on some things written to someone else about cringing up when he kisses someone. i have experienced this frustration and/or unfamiliar ground (means heís healing). i to married before for nearly 15 years, we toughened it out and i donít regret that it didnít work because i gave my all. so, i do have closure and believe that i deserve love and happiness (even through my pain over this ex lover from the past). dating is a learned behavior that is challenging and sensitive. just like adjusting to marriage, iím learni ...   [retrieve this message]
          • eft does not work. it didnt work for me and it doesnt even ...   sirdave   4y

eft does not work. it didnt work for me and it doesnt even work for the practitioners that are well-known in the eft community. i know for a fact that some of them have seeked help at naturopaths for various diseases, so apparently its not a magic bullet and they know. but at least they make a lot of money off of it. ... and yes, it may be extreme to feel sick when kissing random girls, but they were party girls only interested in sex but i am looking for love and i cant be someone i am not. ... however , i am only in my mid-twenties so maybe i can get over her with some counseling. i definitel ...   [retrieve this message]
            • Not everything works for all people. I didnít think EFT wo...   Raynbo   4y

Not everything works for all people. I didnít think EFT worked either...when the issue was hot it didnít seem to do me any good. However, now that I have cooled off, I do it on myself whenever I am feeling obsessive about something, and it seems to help. Itsí simple. Itís free. It only takes a minute to learn how to do it. But to use it on yourself or not is up to you. I never thought of it as a cure all for diseases...just emotional issues, which may or may not be tied to disease. ... ... When I worked with a practitioner, I did not find it to be all that expensive. Mine also used couns ...   [retrieve this message]
        • you are not the only sensitive person, i loved my ex before...   ALWYZleft   4y

you are not the only sensitive person, i loved my ex before he even arrived to see me. i guess it hurts more, knowing that we wonít even have a chance to be friends. i feel like we have history together and we know one another (whether the intimacy/love relationship part didnít work or not). i guess that is why i didnít put up any boundaries with him (stupid!!!) i have been on dates, i do not compare; and yes i believe i deserve happiness and could see the goodness and respect out of other men. but, it doesnít stop the pain when iím lying in bed at 1am and 3 am in the morining. it does ...   [retrieve this message]
      • thatí really scarey (that it could be indefinite). i feel ...   ALWYZleft   4y

thatí really scarey (that it could be indefinite). i feel so juvenile, you would think his nonresponsiveness/desire to call or get in touch with me, would make me ístrongerí and/or angrier. but it doesnít! i have some good faith fulfilled days, occupied constantly and even went on a date or two. i have an ex-boyfriend who ísoundsí interested and even shows that he is. but itís n.o.t. (him). i know i have to heal first (but have to be willing bla bla bla). but itís just not easy. ... ... again, i know i expected tooo much when we met/reunited; but, it was the same for me. the sad part ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Yah Iíve been there too (about girls though, as Iím a guy l...   hoppimike   4y

Yah Iíve been there too (about girls though, as Iím a guy lol). ... ... What I tell myself now at 25 though is that... if something didnít work out... then it just wasnít Ēmeant to beĒ :) Not in like a fate way, but more that if two people are really, really right for each other, then everything will work out in the end! :) And if not? Well then thereíll be someone out there that you WILL get along with better, and then it will work! ... ... That always makes me feel much better now if something goes wrong to do with rships! heh - hope it helps! :)   [End]
    • I feel for you. But iMPO youīre not crying for his loss. Yo...   marylo   3y

I feel for you. But iMPO youīre not crying for his loss. You are crying for a lost expectation which seemed not to be based in real facts, but it also hurts. ... ... You were in love with someone, who doesnīt exist. ... ... Youīll get over it eventhough you might think you wonīt. ... ... Good luck!   [End]
  • Feel so adrift, alone.. and stuck in a country far from hom...   #135894   4y  Ü C Ü

Hey there.. ... ... Iím 22 years old.. in the final year of dental school in India.. and I basically have no friends whatsoever.. I moved here four years ago for my parents.. and for myself.. to change the wreck I was becoming back home in Texas.. but, I donít know if Iím better now.. I mean, yes, Iím more sober.. and pursuing an education.. but I get depressed so often.. I live at home with my parents (who are so very conservative and strict).. and they donít let me talk to anyone on the phone.. or step foot outside the house after school.. and even in school, Iím observed-- told who to talk ...   [retrieve this message]
    • You are 22 years old for cripes sake! Your parents in Indi...   Iolite   4y

You are 22 years old for cripes sake! Your parents in India with you? Geesh! It would help the depression isolation if you could make some friends. Can you talk to someone in the Student Health Center about your depression and isolation? ... ... Why are your parents trying to be controlling? At 22 years old, you should be in school alone and your parents should be back at the states. Being this protective is keeping you from growing and maturing and learning how to be independent. ... ...   [End]
      • Thank you so much for replying.. but there is no such thing...   tesorina   4y

Thank you so much for replying.. but there is no such thing as a student health center here.. not even a counselor.. nada.. Iím just trying to think of the three years that have already passed and of the eight months left to go.. What else can I do?   [End]
        • Yes, eight more months... then youíre ĒFree at LastĒ! Seri...   Iolite   4y

Yes, eight more months... then youíre ĒFree at LastĒ! Seriously, put a state or two between you and your parents! Good luck with your studies! ... ... You can also join user groups on the ínet to connect with other people. I donít know your whole story, but it sounds like your drinking might have been a form of self medication. Since thereís no student health center, can you talk to one of your professors? Maybe one of them can point you to a physician that can help you with your depression.   [End]
  • Need someone to talk to Wife cheated   avengerz43   4y  Ü C Ü

Sorry for the long post only read I guess if you have time I just need someone to talk to. ... ... Hi, not really sure how to do this or whatever but I really needed somewhere to vent, someone to talk to. I guess Iíll keep it as brief as I can but this might be kind of long. ... ... My name is Zach, Iím 27 been married 7 years and have a 3 year old daughter and a 5 year old son. My wife is 27 as well and we met kind of funny, on match.com the dating website. See I guess in my youth I probably caused a lot of girls to seek infidelity help since I was a big male whore lol no but seriously I was a pl ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Give her a second chance! But don't trust her too much!   EricB   4y

Give her a second chance, but donít trust her too much! ... Try to find out why would she decide to come back to you? ... Does she feels the same connection toward you, the same kind of love that you feel toward her? ... If her only reason to stay with you is economical or for the sake of kids, or until she can find some other place to stay, then you do not have future together. ... But still, you need to forgive and show respect toward each other, for the sake of kids and for your own mental and emotional health. ... ... ... How to deal with your anger? How to deal with jealousy? ... ... Easy. ... ... Find another wo ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Re: Need someone to talk to Wife cheated   Roooth   4y

My answer is brief: all this pain and frustration and uncertainty and mistrust and endless playing over in your head awful things... everything bad thatís happening to you emotionally now is how you can expect your life to be permanently as long as you try to be with her. Iím very sorry for this, but I believe it to be the truth.   [End]
      • I read the entire thing, I was pretty bored today. ... Almo...   powertool4   4y

I read the entire thing, I was pretty bored today. ... Almost makes me not believe this is real but if the story is real, that is some f***ed up shit. ... ... The part of your brain where you think Ēwhat if she had some molestation, traumaĒ and all that stuff is your BRAIN trying to justify or rationalize for the sake of your mental wellbeing something traumatic that happened to YOU. Your brain is asking Ēwhat ifĒ questions because it cannot wrap itself around the true hard facts that are shocking and unbelievable. I dont blame you. But you have to recognize that it is your mind playing games on y ...   [retrieve this message]
    •  Is it possible that the original poster needs to addr...   SoulfulSurvivor   4y

Is it possible that the original poster needs to address his past before he can go about casting stones?  Predatory behavior reaps what it sows, and this might be one of Lifeís Lessons:  what goes around, comes around. ... ... I would urge the OP to cease all "intimate" relationships and get into some serious counseling to get to the root of his own behaviors.  What is very clear is that the OP is apparently wanting to control his girlfriend - we do not have the ultimate authority to control anyone but OURSELVES.  Once the OP has done some hard, courageous, a ...   [retrieve this message]
      •  oops....WIFE, not girlfriend. ...   SoulfulSurvivor   4y

oops....WIFE, not girlfriend. ...   [End]
        • Everyone has issues and iím SURE the OP has relationship is...   powertool4   4y

Everyone has issues and iím SURE the OP has relationship issues as well. But there isnít much info about his past and as far the situation is concerned and from the information disclosed, SHE completely f***ed him over. What she did was wrong period. Doesnít change the facts. ... ... Its possible the OP has problems with choosing the right kind of women but he said no such thing so anything more than what was stated above is just conjecture. With the information GIVEN, her hurtful and cheating actions are clear. And even if he does have some sort of intimacy problem, it certainly does not mitig ...   [retrieve this message]
          • My most sincere apologies for my post - it DID read quite j...   SoulfulSurvivor   4y

My most sincere apologies for my post - it DID read quite judgemental, and I am very sorry. ... ... The point that I was trying to get at was that the OP obviously has issues with intimacy - not sexua| intimacy, just plain intimacy.  Now, whatever the wife has done is her own responsibility, but in order to avoid making the same disastrous choices in a partner, again, it would be a very strong and courageous leap for the OP to engage in individual counseling.  He cannot "fix" whatever is motivating his wife to cheat.  The only person that he can control is him ...   [retrieve this message]
      • Wow - thatís really judgmental and messed up. First of all,...   MrCuddly   3y

Wow - thatís really judgmental and messed up. First of all, itís his wife - not his girlfriend and they have young children to think about. So itís not at ALL on the same level of being a playa when youíre young and single. ... ... The wife is clearly selfish and shows no regard in the least for her marraige, children and family. And in this case she couldnít more clearly be the sexua| predator - and with tragic consequences. ... ... Most of us know that this marriage (like so many others) is doomed - but with kids at stake, the OP will never feel good about himself if he gives up without a fight ...   [retrieve this message]
    • You will need to forgive her. Get close to Jesus and He wil...   JesusIsKing   4y

You will need to forgive her. Get close to Jesus and He will heal your heart. Both of you get a bible and read daily. Pray together, and spend time with each other. ... ... Love yourselves even more. And love your kids. Put Jesus first in all you do.   [End]
    • This guy didnīt seem to be interested in his post, so I won...   #23475   4y

This guy didnīt seem to be interested in his post, so I wonīt add anything.   [End]
    •   Whats crazy is a lot of women do this, or go th...   13years   3y

Whats crazy is a lot of women do this, or go through this.  Must be some baby hormone thing, I dunno.    Most girls do this at 20 too.   ... ... Start f***ing a bunch of dueds and drag some poor guy through it.    ... ... ... Good news, she will whore herself tired, and realize she loves you.    Might take a year and couple of guys later but it will ... ... happen.   OH and shes going to give you a STD if your not super careful.   If you do have sex with her again.  Put on a condom, and watch her face.  She will get soooo insulted so p ...   [retrieve this message]
    • I see this is an old post, but I am new to this sight. I a...   #144420   32mo

I see this is an old post, but I am new to this sight. I am currently going through a similar situation with my husband, whos done the cheating. And I just wondered how itís going for you. Iím trying to decide if I want to try to work things out, or if itís going to be alot of work and hurt for him to do the same thing all over again. Iím so confused!   [End]
    • Re Need someone to talk to Wife cheated   Lilgrit   3mo

Someone to talk to. Take this for what it worth. My wife was sneaking out to a guys apartment wile I was at work. Long story short. She gave me the same answers you got at first.then when I got her to break down and admit she was sneaking out, see still insisted nothing happened. Yea ,she just planed and waited for me to go to work then hatch her plan.only went on for 3days.(she says) never really found out what happened in that guys apartment, but you donít sneak and plan like that for doing a good thing. Bottom line, I stayed with her. That was 10 years into our marriage. Itís been 20 ye ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Theoretic Music (Harmony) in a Conservatory is good for tra...   Nicolas22   4y

I am wondering if starting a topic on Harmony (Theoretic Music) or piano at certain age and practicing it in a Conservatory so as to keep us abreast of all challenges with other people studying these disciplines as a appropriate training of the brain and brain health, would attract anybody to participate in such a discussion.   [End]
Page 6 of 6
1  2  3  4  5   6    

Filter Messages: order by

Selected Ads from CureZone Sponsors: Become a Sponsor

VIP

Parasite infection
It is not easy to conjecture what parasite you may have. I found natural r...
Eliminate Herpes
Information on the revolutionary Dynamiclear Combat Kit - External & Interna...
Erectile Dysfunction?
Combat ED without pills, from home. Guaranteed 100% Success
Proven Candida Diet
The Only Legitimate Diet for Treating Candida in 30 Days

PLAT

Iodine Supports Thyroid Health
#1 Rated Iodine Supplement! 180-Day Money Back Guarantee. Free...
Purest Body Products
Sanctum Pure Body Products are so pure you could eat them (no guarantees...

GOLD

Proven medical anti-diabetic benefits
Electrolyzed drinking water significantly reduces blood...
Colloidal Silver Free!
Buy $100 in Non-Colloidal Supplement Products & Get a Free Bottle of A...
Destroy Parasites Quickly
Learn How to Destroy Parasites And Be Rid of Your Unbearable Sympto...

GOLD

Get an Instant Discount!
Get 5% off anything in our homeopathic health store using the coupon...
Alkaline Ionized Water
Are there health benefits? What are people reporting?
I Look 20 Years Younger!
My skin feels amazing!
Natural Cancer Remedies

SILVER

Lugolís Iodine Free S&H
J.Crowísģ Lugolís Iodine Solution. Restore lost reserves.
Bad Breath Cure
Bad Breath Cure
The Tesla Shieldô
Transformational Technology For Mind Body And Soul.
Cancerís Natural Enemy
The eBook about a proven natural remedy for cancer which has worked fo...

Back To Top How many people click on the sponsord links? Become a Sponsor

Add This Forum To Your Favorites!

Share:  Facebook  MySpace  Digg  Reddit  StumbleUpon  Furl this page  Delicious  BlinkList  dzone  Simpy.com  Fark.com  BlogMarks  Wists.com  Google

Translate This Page:

French    German    Spain    Italian    Dutch    Russian    Portuguese    Japanese    Korean    Arabic    Chinese Simplified

1,049 messages, 119 topics, topics per page limited to: 20, average number of messages per page: 175, 6 pages,  210,019 page views

"Sayings remain meaningless until they are embodied in habits."
~ Kahil Gibran

Image Galler Lonely Hearts Image Gallery         Image Galler Last 30 Uploads

I regained my life!
I no longer worry about having Herpes outbreaks

Parasite infection
It is not easy to conjecture what parasite you may have. I found natural...

Proven Candida Diet

High Blood Pressure?
3 easy exercises drop blood pressure below 120/80 as soon as today

Liver Cleanse
Eliminate any foreign substances that may be trapped in your liver.

Proven Parasite Diet
The Only Legitimate Diet for Destroying Parasites in 30 Days or Less

Electrolyzed drinking water significantly reduces blo...

Scientist prove anti-diabetic benefits
Electrolyzed drinking water significantly reduces bl...

Natural Cancer Remedies

Utopia Silver Supplements
Silver Bulletin e-News Magazine, ĒWhat the Coming Food Collapse M...

I Look 20 Years Younger!
My skin feels amazing!

Royal Tea
ĒNot only did Royal Tea make me look years younger, I feel years younger too.Ē - ...

Medianet Ads

I regained my life!

Parasite infection

Proven Candida Diet

High Blood Pressure?

Liver Cleanse

Proven Parasite Diet

Natural Cancer Remedies

I Look 20 Years Younger!
My skin feels amazing!

Royal Tea
ĒNot only did Royal Tea make me look years younger, I feel years younger too.Ē - ...

I regained my life!

Parasite infection

Proven Candida Diet

High Blood Pressure?

Liver Cleanse

Proven Parasite Diet

Natural Cancer Remedies

I Look 20 Years Younger!
My skin feels amazing!

Royal Tea

Donate to CureZone

Guest Book - Liver Flush FAQ - News - Link Exchange - Add URL - How To Exchange Links? - About Global Directory

Terms of Service - Privacy Policy - Spam Policy - Disclaimer - Guidelines & Rules - Forum Trolls - Fair use notice

Staff's pages:  Owen - Wrenn - Maya

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - About - Donors - Stats

Copyright 2014  curezone.org

fetched in 2.01 sec at 4/24/2014 6:51:18 AM, requested by 54.205.236.46, referred by http://curezone.org/forums/f2.asp?f=625 , requested 1 pages during this session, y=15