CureZone.org   Educating Instead of Medicating Like CureZone website on Facebook
Home > Forums34505 visitors online now Add To Favorites Log On    Join/Sign Up    User Finder   Inbox New
The Best Favorites

Newsletter:

Search:
Forums BLogs FAQ Images Health Diseases Diet Foods Cleanse Convert

Hodgkins Disease Alternatives Support Forum

Read This First:  BSA  RN  ALL R  ~BSA  ~RN  RRR  RR  Image Embedded  Video Embedded Audio Embedded   Images   Description   Cancer Books   Rules
 16,434 page views     159 messages     27 topics     1 pages
Post New Topic  Post new topic message to this forum by using a plain text editor  Post new topic message to this forum by using advanced HTML text editor called FCK  Post new topic message to this forum by using advanced HTML text editor called Tiny MCE 

Original Forum Layout     Add To Favorites!
Last Message
5d ago
Search:   Top 300
Forum: Hodgkins Disease     All Forums 
Like Hodgkins Disease Cure Forum on Facebook.com

• Is this all a $&!)&!! Joke? Where's the ONE cure? I passed ...   Endstagecancer   26d  C

I’m beginning to be a skeptic- I’ve had cancer for 6 years that has now spread all over my body. I refused traditional treatment and tried natural and alternative and nothing worked, been straight vegan for 6 months now/ I’m $&!!!& pissed off. I’m dying: my days are numbered and maybe if I would have went traditional to begin with I would either be dead by now or cured, either of them seem better than the reality I am in now. Why are there so many topics and forums and no direct answers/ what the $&!& cures cancer naturally. There is no one straight answer?!?!?! I’ve been checking this si ...   [retrieve this message]
    • I am the last person who should be answering this post beca...   Southern Belle   26d

I am the last person who should be answering this post because I know so little about cancer. But, my heart breaks for you. You also have every right to be angry. It seems to me you have tried everything and you have had no results. But, sometimes that does happen. I have wanted things to happen in my life and when it didn’t happen the way I wanted it to happen, I was very angry. ... ... I can’t tell you everything will be ok when I do not know. Just know that I will say a prayer for you that you will surrounded by love and peace. ... ... Paulette   [End]
    • I am adding this part post script. ... ... Sometimes, thin...   parazapper   26d

I am adding this part post script. ... ... Sometimes, things may look dire and this makes us feel pressured. This is the time to stop for a moment, collect your thoughts, and then start digging again. ... ... I left a reply to one of your previous posts in hope that it will be of benefit. As a final note, if you feel despair and hopeless, get a copy of the book ”Remarkable Recovery” and read it. It covers many cases of end stage cancer where nothing was done but the patients amazingly recovered. ... ... ---------- My previous post ---------- ... Interesting! ... ... You have been on these forums posting for a to ...   [retrieve this message]
      • i agree that cancer should not be approached with a one siz...   lifetechnologydotcom   25d

i agree that cancer should not be approached with a one size fits all treatment. there are very many factors which can interfere with and challenge the immune system and it sometimes can be impossible to identify all of them. ... ... what we try and do is identify the particular challenges and try to remove or neutralise them. ... ... identifying them is the hard part. aside from the obvious things like nutrition there are other things to look at eg electromagnetic pollution, geopathic stress and low electrical potential all of which can challenge the immune system.   [End]
    • While I cannot give you specific answers as I do not know y...   JesichasHope   21d

While I cannot give you specific answers as I do not know your cancer particulars but in my experience those that say they do not improve using alternatives fail do due to several factors ... ... Your lifestyle, your cancer, what the cause was can all play a role in your outcome. When you speak of using alternatives that word is used broadly and covers a lot of things depending on your interpretation of alternative. There are in my view alternative supplements and alternative treatments and alternative therapies. Supplements are just that, they supplement a routine lifestyle. Some are very g ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Hi ESC, ... ... You are definitely in a tough situation! A...   shotsee   16d

Hi ESC, ... ... You are definitely in a tough situation! And I do believe there is a [possible] solution for you. ... ... You may care to peruse the information from a medical doctor that was previously posted here: ... ...   [End]
    • with a serious disease like cancer, one has to attack it as...   knowledge seeker   5d

with a serious disease like cancer, one has to attack it as aggressively as the doctors do and that for the most pat requires an aggressive, multifaceted, program that works synergistally. ... ... One is doing something almost every 15 minutes. The best I know is Dr Richard Schulze’s incurables which I mentioned elsewhere his herbs can be bought at herbdoc.com or I can send you chapters to make some of the formulas yourself that have the formulas if desired or money is tight. ... ... generally one needs a complete lifestyle change..a lot of things not just a vegan diet and some supplements..cleansin ...   [retrieve this message]
  • LARGE raised lymphnodes on back of neck looks like hunchback   Endstagecancer   28d  C

Is there anyway to get it to go down, it’s word than ever, I’m not being treated for the NHL I am just letting it be without conventional treatment but I’m having a rough time. Is there anyway to get this to reduce in size   [End]
    • ... sorry do not know but have a few suggestions ... ... ...   knowledge seeker   5d

... sorry do not know but have a few suggestions ... ... ... maybe typing things into the search engine like lymphedema alliterative health ’ ... ... or Google words lymphedema herbs ... ... might give you some help as those with this disease caused by damage or removal of the lymph nodes deal with the swelling ... ... Maybe there is some ideas out there that might help with your thing ... ... I know jumping on a mini tramp is supposed to help the lymph moves maybe going to a swimming pool holding on the side and jumping would move some of the lymph fluid out of there? ... ... here’s a few links ... ... http://lymp ...   [retrieve this message]
  • PLEASE HELP non Hodgkin's lymphoma that has spread to the b...   Endstagecancer   29d  C

I posted something under cancer forum but am new here and didn’t see this separate forum. I’ve know I was sick for over 6 years but never went to the dr. I don’t had insurance, I don’t like drs and I wanted to try alternative on my own. I passed out and was taken to the hospital where I was for 3 days, a ton of tests and now ”officially” diagnosed. I do not want to go back to the dr but they are working on brain washing me because I am scared to die, I don’t want to die so I’m tempted to go! But no! I want to beat this naturally but I feel lost and its spread to my brain with intracranial ...   [retrieve this message]
    • I recommend that you go to cancertutor.com and see what Web...   parazapper   26d

I recommend that you go to cancertutor.com and see what Webster Kerr has to offer on his site. He does not sell anything but has great advice for late stage cancer. ... ... I understand the urgency that you feel and the pressure that the medical professionals are applying. Do not despair but do know that there are those who care. ... ... At the end of Feb. 2006, my wife was basically in the same position as you, or quite possibly worse. ... ... She had multiply metastasized NSCLC that had spread to her adrenals and to her brain. Her main tumor was the length of a football and was wrapped around her heart ...   [retrieve this message]
      • Hi thank you for the story about your wife’s journey, I am ...   Endstagecancer   25d

Hi thank you for the story about your wife’s journey, I am sorry for your loss. Thank you for replying to my post, I feel alone, terrified, angry and confused- I’ve been skimming this site for years but never posted anything. I’m out of time I think, I feel horrible and the cancer has spread throughout my entire body, the brain involvement is what scares me the most, I’m not saying I’ve given up I just feel beyond hopeless. Do you think the Tylenol mistake was the reason your wife passed not the cancer? Can I ask what methods she used, I tried to read cancer tutor and its just so overwhelm ...   [retrieve this message]
        • I agree that the brain involvement is the most scary. That ...   parazapper   25d

I agree that the brain involvement is the most scary. That was the main issue for my wife. ... ... Yes, I feel strongly that it was the acetaminophen that caused her liver and other organs to fail. She had had complications from Tylenol many years before and was warned not to take it. ... ... I think that I have posted on prior occasions what she had done. I will need to go and look it up. I kept charts and spread sheets as well as all her medical records including copies of images, etc. ... ... I see that you are looking into Sutherlandia. Might be the way to go. If you do not find what you need, contac ...   [retrieve this message]
        • Re: PLEASE HELP non Hodgkin's lymphoma   parazapper   25d

I agree with you that the brain involvement is the most scary. That was the main issue for my wife. ... ... Yes, I feel strongly that it was the acetaminophen that caused her liver and other organs to fail. She had had complications from Tylenol many years before and was warned not to take it. This is why it was written on the front of her folder in red letters. ... ... I think that I have posted on prior occasions what she had done. I will need to go and look it up. I kept charts and spread sheets as well as all her medical records including copies of images, etc. ... ... I see that you are looking into ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Re: PLEASE HELP non Hodgkin's lymphoma that has spread to t...   universal007   16d

My Story of how Rick simpson saved my life with his HEMP oil:contact him on: dr.ricksimpsonhome at qq dot com ... I suffer from Ovarian Cancer, I have not once ever given up on my cancer not even when I was so exhausted and hurting by this illness, i knew deep down in my heart that if there is God, then My Ovarian Cancer will be cured. So lucky, Rick simpson took my life to another level healthy condition, and of my experience, itself is simply amazing and has provided me with time I would not have had. I cannot claim to have had the best ability to fight like a warrior, but I have fought to ...   [retrieve this message]
    • ... do not give up hope please.. ... ... I am not in you...   knowledge seeker   5d

... do not give up hope please.. ... ... I am not in your terrible shoes but I was diagnosed very recently with aggressive breast cancer, triple negative which does not respond well to traditional treatments and often recurs within 1 to 3 years metastasized to the brain, liver and lungs so I know a little of the fear of that happening though not the full extent you do of knowing this. ... ... ... I have decided not to get the lymph node removed and biopsied, the mastectomy, the chemo and the hormones they said I must have to live and just have the lump removed and then do aggressive alternative h ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Candida and hormonal issues   readthelabel   6mo  C

Starting from the most recent events: today I visited my gynecologist with my hormone test results. I have very low level of female hormones. He ordered the tests becouse I do kont have my period for 14 months now. I lost it when my real problems with health have started. ... ... I suspect candida overgrowth for months and it might have started years ago - as I child I took one antibiotic after another. I had also numerous parastitic infections. ... ... Here where I live dotors don’t belive in candida. Even though I have recccurent vaginal candidiasis, fungal anginas and candida in my sinuses. As ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Quote: ”Here we have a fameous naturopath, who is claiming ...   Able90   6mo

Quote: ”Here we have a fameous naturopath, who is claiming that when the overgrowth is under control, hormones will stabilise. And that nothing should be done about the imbalance, as ”nature should not be corrected”. Is this the right approach?” ... ... It’s true that the hormones will eventually stabilize and become normal once the infestation is completely under control and all symptoms have vanished. But the key is getting rid of the infestation-size of the Candida population first, because if this does not happen, then the hormones will remain in a state of imbalance. ... ... So the question is ...   [retrieve this message]
    • When i was ill I lost my libido, i couldn t have sex drive ...   rdca   6mo

When i was ill I lost my libido, i couldn t have sex drive and was terrible, when i started my fight against candida i remain the same way, actually worst, but after a time off the fight i got back my sex drive and my testoterone is fine again, as well my other healthy issues and well being. So, what i am trying to say is that definitly candida can cause this. My theory is that the inflammation causes by candida and the toxins dont let your hormones get ok. Here where i live people dont believe in candida as well. You are not alone! Best wishes!   [End]
    • Thank you very much for your responses! ... ... I am aware...   readthelabel   6mo

Thank you very much for your responses! ... ... I am aware that candida can cause the imbalance. However, I am doing the treatment for 9 months now. The period is gone for 14 months. It is a lot of time, and I am not sure for how long should I wait for it to come. My gynecologist says that every month makes being infertile more probable... ... ... Are you sure that the problem with pituitary gland can not be the cause (not the result) with candida issues? Are there any reliable studies on the subject? ... ... About GSE - would it be a good idea to change it to coconut oil?   [End]
      • It might be. In my case I’ve just discovered that my immuni...   jacgues   6mo

It might be. In my case I’ve just discovered that my immunity problems which was one of my candida causes re fcked up cause of my thyroid.   [End]
      • Hi there ... My theory is that candida stresses your body a...   stacyfeldi   6mo

Hi there ... My theory is that candida stresses your body as I had adrenal fatigue along with candida when it was at its worst. When you body is stressed, it draws nutrients and energy from other hormone centres to focus on those that need the help, i.e. the adrenals rather than the pituitary. Also, bear in mind, taking all these meds, they could be competing with each other. Also, are you making sure you are not also nutrient deficient either from a strict diet to limit the candida or just general weakened immunity and also malabsorption which will also be going on if you have a candida over ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Hi Read, ... ... I am sorry to hear of your health problem...   shotsee   6mo

Hi Read, ... ... I am sorry to hear of your health problem(s). ... ... You might be interested in considering an overall health approach to your health issue(s), based upon this quote from Dr. John Tilden, M.D., ”Normal persons are deadly to all germs and parasites peculiar to the human habitat.” ... ... To assist you in finding a solution to your health issue(s), I encourage you, for your health’s sake, to consider the information previously posted here: http://curezone.com/forums/fm.asp?i=2102488 ... ... I wish you the best of health, Read! ... ... Sincerely, ... ... David   [End]
    • Thank you all for your advices! It feels so good to have a ...   readthelabel   6mo

Thank you all for your advices! It feels so good to have a conversation with people who understand how is it to be sick, and, what most important, having thousands of questions in the head every minute. ... ... I believe candida can stress the body. However, as I wrote before, I am after almost 10-month treatment. I do feel much better now, with most of the symptoms gone (coming back from time to time ;) but the period is not any closer. Maybe I should give myself more time? ... ... I am also much better nourished - I eat about 2500 - 3000 kcal per day, which now seem rather absored than thrown out ...   [retrieve this message]
      • ... Quote: ”I believe candida can stress the body.” ... ....   Able90   6mo

... Quote: ”I believe candida can stress the body.” ... ... A Candida infestation is a huge stress on the body in general, and especially the nervous system, adrenals, and the immune system. ... ... Quote: ”However, as I wrote before, I am after almost 10-month treatment. I do feel much better now, with most of the symptoms gone (coming back from time to time ;) but the period is not any closer. Maybe I should give myself more time?” ... ... You should go for at least six months without experiencing Candida symptoms or die-off symptoms before you make any big changes. Adding foods to a Candida diet before ...   [retrieve this message]
  • lymphoma non hodgkins 2 nd stage advice   burren54   8mo

diagnosed august 2012 symptoms very tired. had node removed in groin.on 2 tabs a day for blood pressure. weight 14 stone. went on vegan gerson type diet. 1 pint carrot apple plus 1 veg. tab and 1 tps. of wheat grass a day. usual veg nuts seeds peta bread, ... now on 1 tab. 12.5 stone no fagigue 3 to 4 hours of a hill walk. should have done it 30 years ago.aim to cut out tabs and avoid cemo ect. doctors want to have cat scan to explain weight loss. i know its the diet as i feel great. 60 next birth intend to die of old age . best wishes to all.   [End]
  • Burzynski Movie Free on You Tube   JesichasHope   9mo  C

I recently watched this movie, ... [ http://youtu.be/rBUGVkmmwbk ] in fact we watched it twice in order to take it all in. It is powerful and it tells the truth not just about Dr. Burzynski but about how the FDA and the ACS and the NCI all work together against the people, for the drug corporations. You can no longer say it is false conspiracy theories or we are touting false propaganda against chemo and radiation; this is is documented and actual documents, letters and memorandums are shown to prove what the FDA, the NCI and ACS are believed to feel, do indeed have that attitude. ... ... The r ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Cesium chloride for Cancer - NOT toxic as some say!!!   Chris12   10mo  C

According to Wikipedia Cesium Chloride has a relatively LOW toxicity. ... ... The worst thing about cesium chloride is that it seems to cause a potassium deficiency - which worsens with higher dosages, which may explain some of the side effects in some who have used it (such as heart arrythmia). This is easily remedied by supplementing with potassium while on cesium treatment. (2 hours apart.) Find a safe form of potassium. ... ... Here’s some more info and some positive studies on the effectiveness and low toxicity of cesium chloride: ... ... ”Caesium chloride has a low toxicity to human and animals.[60 ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Image Embedded This evening on TBYIL Radio: Rose Cherrix & the landmark Jo...   R Dquixote1217   13mo  C

... ... Our guest on The Best Years in Life Radio Show for March 6th is Rose Cherrix, who has had quite the journey fighting the system for the sake of her son, who has battled Hodgkins without dangerous mainstream drugs and radiation treatments. Her family’s fight led to the passage of the law known as Abraham’s Law (named after her son) in 2007. ... ... To find out more, including how to listen in and/or chat and our upcoming schedule of guests, click  HERE. ...   [End]
    • Did not get to see or should I say hear Rose; I would have ...   JesichasHope   13mo

Did not get to see or should I say hear Rose; I would have loved to hear her. Do you have a transcript or podcast?   [End]
      • Audio Embedded Podcast links to past TBYIL Radio shows   Dquixote1217   13mo

Of course I got to hear her - it is my radio show after all.  lol.  We talk about cancer at least a bit in just about every show and a number of the shows have been pretty much centered around cancer, at least during the second hour interview segment of the show (some of which I highlited), as one might expect given my articles about cancer and eBook. ... ... Here are the podcast links to our past shows on the Wolf Spirit Radio Network.  Note that WSR is a commercial free site which supports itself entirely through donations.  We put the occasional plug in during our broadc ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Show Me the Research, GcMAF co factor, Immune Cancer Therap...   patientadvocate   17mo  C

These research papers can be found at NIH, NCBI, Pub Med. ... ... ... http://www.gcmaf.eu/info/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=135&Itemid=66 ... ... ... Please respond back if there is something you wish to comment upon in this research....we are all in this together. ... ... Bret Peirce ... American Cancer Advocates   [End]
  • Natural Therapies Warnings/Understanding   R patientadvocate   18mo  C

... ... ... ... If you are embarking on a natural protocol it is important to understand how these therapies work. ... ... 90% of the mechanisms that you employ whether its herbs, oils, citrates, dmso, ozone are pro oxidant. ... ... Since majority of cancers ferment glucose and do not exploit Kreb’s cycle you can understand using highschool biology. ... ... Fermentation does not happen under high partial pressure of oxygen. Getting oxygen into cancer cells is a trick and heavy alkaline therapies do exactly that. So you must combine alkaline protocols with pro oxidant protocols. ... ... Think about this....you are st ...   [retrieve this message]
    • ... ... "Getting oxygen into cancer cells is a trick ...   R Educational #136970   18mo

... ... "Getting oxygen into cancer cells is a trick and heavy alkaline ... therapies do exactly that." ... ... Oxygen does not kill cancer cells.  That’s an old wives’ tale. ... ... http://www.cancer.org/Treatment/TreatmentsandSideEffects/ComplementaryandAlternativeMedicine/PharmacologicalandBiologicalTreatment/oxygen-therapy ... ... What is the evidence? ... ... Available scientific evidence does not support claims that increasing oxygen ... levels in the body will harm or kill cancer cells. It is difficult to get the ... oxygen level around the cancer cells in the middle of a tumor higher because the ... b ...   [retrieve this message]
      • then what would you recommend for dietary carbohydrate sour...   Tizona   18mo

then what would you recommend for dietary carbohydrate sources?   [End]
        • ... ... My personal choice is the mixed vegetables that I ...   R Educational #136970   18mo

... ... My personal choice is the mixed vegetables that I get in bulk - frozen.  ... It has things like green beans, bell peppers, onions, broccoli, snap peas, ... carrots (in limited amounts), mushrooms, some baby corn, things like that. ... ... There is a paleo diet forum here on CZ and I used to watch it a bit but in my ... opinion they don’t follow the real paleo diet - what we ate 10,000 or more years ... ago, what our bodies were designed for.  But I think that you can get ... information on that diet through an Internet search.  The point is for ... me  to stay away from both processed car ...   [retrieve this message]
        • By the way....   RRR #136970   18mo

... ... By the way, I watched a PBS program a couple of weeks ago and learned that ... the common apple is a fruit that if you grow it from seed you don’t get the same ... apple as the one on the tree that produced it.  That’s why up until about ... the mid 19th Century almost all apples were turned into hard cider because they ... were all sour.  Then someone finally found some sweet apples and reproduced ... them by grafting their branches onto standard apple stock and that’s how we have ... all the sweet apples we have today.  Delicious (both green and red), ... gravenstein, rome, are all very mo ...   [retrieve this message]
        • Re: Natural Therapies Warnings/Understanding   patientadvocate   18mo

Beans, lentils, brown rice, wild rice, vegetables like asparagus, broccoli, yams, brussel sprouts, garbonzo beans, especially Mushroooooooms....cancer patients should have healthy servings of fats like hemp oil, coconut oil are the two best...flax seed is ok too but can deplete you of certain omegas over time. ... ... Protein should be augmented if needed using organic based protein powder. Animal proteins should be limitted but having chicken once a week, organic or wild fish once a week, and even an organic rib eye once a month isn’t going to make a difference in your outcomes...if your diet ...   [retrieve this message]
          • http://www.medicinalmushrooms.net/ ... medicinal mushrooms ...   intoyourhands13   18mo

http://www.medicinalmushrooms.net/ ... medicinal mushrooms vs fungii inducing mushrooms ... ... Coconut oil Caprylic acid ... Unrefined coconut oil for ingestion and for skin ... ... Fungus tumors vs cancer tumors ... ... Do Dr.s ,oncologist today check for fungus related problems as well? ... Are these test foolproof?   [End]
            • Vomitoxins ... ... Fusarium produes Vomitoxins ... ... V...   intoyourhands13   18mo

Vomitoxins ... ... Fusarium produes Vomitoxins ... ... Vomitixins can be found in wheat and corn products. ... Pet foods.   [End]
              • When a tumor is present a biopsy must be done..okay what ab...   intoyourhands13   18mo

When a tumor is present a biopsy must be done..okay what about a series of tumors, could they in fact be a nest of worms,a clump of mycotoxins,or a cancerous tumor? ... What about histoplasmosis that leads to growth or ulcers that mimics cancer. ... ... Or 1/3, 2/3 or 3/3? ... ... Just food for thought. ... Otto Warburg and the discovery that cancer cells rapidly proliferate in the presence of fermented sugar. ... So does fungi! ... ... Doug Kaufmann the fungus link   [End]
              • I read that flour tortillas are safer than wheat and corn p...   intoyourhands13   18mo

I read that flour tortillas are safer than wheat and corn products.   [End]
                • The more we know, we slowly begin to understand the complex...   intoyourhands13   18mo

The more we know, we slowly begin to understand the complexity of it all. ... Cover all bases, cover the what ifs...you never know what all is ailing you. ... ... There is only so much one can do to get help from Naturopathic remedies and homeopathy at the late stages of some diseases. ... Not all can be turned completely around but we should never give up.   [End]
                • I lost my very best friend to cancer 7 years ago. ... She h...   intoyourhands13   18mo

I lost my very best friend to cancer 7 years ago. ... She had pain in her left breast for a period of time and dismissed it. They took a biopsy and confirmed she had breast cancer but not the type to metastasize. ... She became a nurse in her latter life but as a rule was a baker, ... Her favorite foods for all, herself and family not alone others by request were the homemade yeast rolls, yeast breads, cinnamon rolls etc to die for. No, she cooked/made meals with many raw veggies and whatnot. ... ... She thought as well as her cancer Dr. she was doing well until the second check up a year later..not o ...   [retrieve this message]
                  • I still miss her , as many do. ... If I had the chance to a...   intoyourhands13   18mo

I still miss her , as many do. ... If I had the chance to assist all over again, even for myself a few years before her I would have found curezone first and foremost and her chances of survial could have been longer in duration. ... ... She never isolated herself..she never let go, she continued full strength instiilled and happiness shockingly so..,laugh..   [End]
      • Yes...this article has been reviewed by myself, a licensed ...   patientadvocate   18mo

Yes...this article has been reviewed by myself, a licensed nurse and microbiologist, Phd Biochemist, and a natural MD...let me say clearly, the entire premise of this article is off. The characterizations are overstated to areas they do not apply, and the generalizations are inappropriate. ... ... Comparing hyperbaric to ozone is inappropriate. Failure to identify the mechanisms of oxygen therapies is a complete failure of the article itself. ... ... Each individual therapy should be looked at in it’s own context and its own pathway and in no way should peroxide be compared with anything other than ...   [retrieve this message]
        • Well versed Bret!!!!!!!!Stand strong boy! Stay strong and t...   intoyourhands13   18mo

Well versed Bret!!!!!!!!Stand strong boy! Stay strong and thanks again! ... I am one of your biggest fans!   [End]
        • ... ... Am not questioning your sincerity am just saying t...   R Educational #136970   18mo

... ... Am not questioning your sincerity am just saying there is no evidence to ... support the premise that oxygen kills cancer cells.  It doesn’t and your ... post has not presented any information to the contrary. ... ... What does cause many body diseases is low oxygen levels in the blood.  ... That is caused by such things as mouth breathing and snoring during ... sleep.   ... ... http://www.normalbreathing.com/stop-mouth-breathing-treatment.php ... ... http://www.ehow.com/info_8123252_signs-symptoms-low-oxygen-saturation.html ... ... Low blood oxygen levels from these conditions do in fact contri ...   [retrieve this message]
          • Ohh My! I am having flashbacks...a guy debunks a valid the...   RR patientadvocate   18mo

Ohh My! I am having flashbacks...a guy debunks a valid theory using the flimsiest of evidence and scientific process turns around and demands that which he himself has not provided....I told you...there is mountains and mountains of data on ozone and other pro oxidants...out of the millions of pages on ozone you come up with one article written by some suspicious character and somehow you missed Mt Everest in data and research....here is just a tiniest of fractions of this data. ... ... ... 1980 Jan - The German Medical Society for Ozone Therapy commissioned Marie Theresa Jacobs and Prof. Dr. He ...   [retrieve this message]
          • No evidence? Man you haven’t been here long have you? ... ...   patientadvocate   18mo

No evidence? Man you haven’t been here long have you? ... ... I posted just a fraction of the evidence you have missed somehow in your personal research of cancer and oxygen therapies. ... ... Just remember one thing bro....this isn’t your disease, its not your pain...its not your nause,vomitting, waisting away...it’s not your leukopenia, neutrapenia, and it’s not your funeral. ... ... Do not scare cancer patients away from any natural therapy as it is their fight, their hope, their quality of life and attitude that matters....not yours. ... ... In the end it doesn’t take a road scholar to figure out that no ...   [retrieve this message]
            • ... ... "Just remember one thing bro....this isn’t yo...   R Educational #136970   18mo

... ... "Just remember one thing bro....this isn’t your disease, its not your ... pain...its not your nause,vomitting, waisting away...it’s not your leukopenia, ... neutrapenia, and it’s not your funeral." ... ... You obviously haven’t read my posts.  I’m a three time cancer ... survivor.  Prostate for twenty years.  Lung cancer with partial loss ... of lung for four years, and same thing in other lung for nine months and my ... blood oxygen level runs from 95% to 97%. ... ... I still haven’t found a link in any of your posts that point to individual ... cancer cures which is what I look for. ... ... ...   [retrieve this message]
              • Once again I direct you to the instructions posted by ...   Dquixote1217   18mo

Once again I direct you to the instructions posted by the Webmaster at the top of this forum: ... ... "Skeptical about Alternative Cancer Therapies? Have skeptical questions? Go to Cancer Debate Forum " ... ... This is the Cancer ALTERNATIVES forum.  People come here seeking alternatives to mainstream treatments and they have by and large rejected the mainstream approaches the same as they have rejected mainstream medicine’s information, and often flat out disinformation, such as is found in the mainstream source (the American Cancer Society) you quote from. ... ... The American C ...   [retrieve this message]
                • ... ... Where in the post that you refer to do I violate T...   #136970   18mo

... ... Where in the post that you refer to do I violate TOS? ... ... I’ve had and cured medically verified cancer - long before there was a ... "cure zone."  I haven’t even begun to discuss my own alternate ... cures that I’ve experienced in my own life. ... ... Great story about your uncle.  I also had an uncle who was a heavy ... smoker and was diagnosed with lung cancer 50 years ago at age 62.  He went ... with the then major lung therapy which was total lung removal.  He did quit ... smoking (not all do) and he lived another 20 years when he died at age 82. ... ... It is what you believe ...   [retrieve this message]
                  • I did not say that you violated TOS, but rather pointed you...   Dquixote1217   18mo

I did not say that you violated TOS, but rather pointed you to the Webmaster’s admonition at the top of the page which says to take skepticism and debate to the Cancer Debate forum.  As I have told you before, I feel that you have valuable experience to share here and I have no desire to "kick you off" this forum.  However, when discussion turns into debate it is best to take it to the proper debate forum. ... ... That was good to hear about your uncle.  Mine is in his nineties now and still using alternatives in preventive amounts. ...   [End]
      • Stephen Barrett is a de-licensed former docter who has been...   Dquixote1217   18mo

Dr. Stephen Barrett is actuall a de-licensed former doctor who has been exposed as a shameless agent of Big Pharma and Big Medicine.  He has virtually no credubility in these forums and is currently the subject of a lawsuit which should once and for all expose him and o him in, as he so rightly deserves. ...   [End]
        • Agreed on Stephen Barrett. ... ... the guy is a slimeball ...   Tizona   18mo

Agreed on Stephen Barrett. ... ... the guy is a slimeball with no credibility ... ... I’m not saying that that poster doesn’t have a good point, I’m just saying Stephen Barrett is nobody to be quoting ... ...   [End]
        • Old wives' tale   #136970   18mo

... ... That’s a very old method of trying destroying the message that the Romans did ... it centuries ago.  If the messenger bore bad news - they killed the messenger.  ... That is also very typical today and is akin to the political morass that we are ... getting in this election year - by all sides. ... ... If you don’t like the message, criticize the message - not the messenger. ... ... By the way, Barrett is not a "de-licensed" physician.  That ... too is an old wives’ tale.  When he quit his practice he let the license ... lapse - just didn’t renew it. ... ...   ... ... ... ...   [retrieve this message]
          • I was not attacking the messenger, but rather pointing out ...   R Dquixote1217   18mo

I was not attacking the messenger, but rather pointing out that the truly vile Stephen Barrett has zero credibility here.  Here are just a couple of links that tell you all you need to know about Barrett: ... ... http://www.chiro.org/LINKS/FULL/Quackwatch_Founder_Loses_Defamation_Case.shtml ... ... http://www.bolenreport.com/ ... ... If that isn’t enough, do a Google search for "Stephen Barrett quackpot" and see the returns you get. ... ... I will remind you once again that this is the Cancer Alternative SUPPORT forum.  As is instructed at the top of the forum page, if you are ske ...   [retrieve this message]
            • ... ... You have to recognize that I am a three times, med...   #136970   18mo

... ... You have to recognize that I am a three times, medically proven, cancer ... survivor and what I post is what I’ve discovered on my healing journey which ... continues to this day.  If being cancer free from both prostate and two ... time lung cancer gets me tossed, then it would be a pleasure.  When other’s ... post outright lies and I correct them is this not cancer support?  There ... are many people chasing down a cure for their cancer and it is out there for ... everyone and lies in many different directions including alternative, ... allopathic, and spiritual. ... ... Tony I agree that Barre ...   [retrieve this message]
              • Re: Old wives tale   lesterburnham   63d

Michael Gearin-Tosh had Multiple Myeloma. Furthermore, he outlived his original diagnosis by a fctor of 5 times. (2vs10yrs). I’d say he has validated the title of his book. The fact that he died is inconsequential to this discussion. everyone is going to die, cancer diagnosis or not. Bravo MG-T RIP.   [End]
          • Re: Old wives' tale   patientadvocate   18mo

Bro! ... ... This disease kills people and it doesn’t do it in a nice clean, politically correct fashion. ... ... I have people you can talk to if you are looking for answers and not promoting an agenda...if you want the truth but not trying to sell your version of the truth. ... ... Here is the truth. ... ... It’s not your cancer...it’s not your pain and suffering...it’s not your body....it’s not your funeral...so don’t come to a support forum and scare people away from their fight, their hope because I have cancer patients who used the very therapies you claim are dangerous or ineffective and they would lov ...   [retrieve this message]
            • Re: Old wives tale   RR Webmaster   18mo

Hi patientadvocate, ... ... you wrote: ... ... ”NOTHING in natural medicine is as dangerous as cancer itself.” ... ... ... ... Cancer Kills. We all agree. Sometimes, it kills so fast there is no time to try any therapy. ... ... A friend of mine died 30 days after being diagnosed, or about 60 days after the first symptoms. ... ... ... ... ... Is natural medicine 100% free of danger? ... ... ... ... No. ... ... ... ... Choosing wrong natural (Alternative) cancer therapies kills too. ... ... I personally know several people who died while pursuing Alternative cancer therapies. ... ... ... ... They died of cancer. Alternative cancer therapies they tried ha ...   [retrieve this message]
              • Missing success stories and missing success in general   Dquixote1217   18mo

It would be great to see more success stories posted for all kinds of alternative therapies, including ozone treatments.  We do see some, and I know that the poster you address has evidently had quite a few, but we don’t see a whole lot of success testimonials.  It was the same way when a former member here highlly advocated ozone treatment. ... ... I think that part of the problem is that many people are reluctant to post that they have been cured of cancer.  Now, some proclaim it loudly to the skies, but others keep their success private.  I know that in the cancer group ...   [retrieve this message]
                • Yes...you know...even if someone chimes in and says they su...   patientadvocate   18mo

Yes...you know...even if someone chimes in and says they successfully put cancer into remission...being that the format is anonamous...those look like testimonials to promote someone elses products. ... ... I know for a fact that many of these treatments fail because people have a fragmented understanding and therefore fragmented approach. Even when things are done right, stuff can happen...infection, falls, etc. ... ... Here is one case history and please chime in on this one. ... ... One of our clients Ed Bohse from Ohio was doing everything...it was the kitchen sink...his massive tumor attached to his ...   [retrieve this message]
                  • it seems most doctors and medical professionals have very s...   Tizona   18mo

it seems most doctors and medical professionals have very specific ways of dealing with very specific situations, and don’t much like to deviate from that ... ... When you have situation X, you take action Y, etc. etc. ... ... They aren’t very good at adapting quickly to a quickly changing situation, thinking creatively, or even much thinking for themselves. They just don’t think like that ... ... Sounds like in this situation they were presented with an unusual case that didn’t meet their preconceived parameters and therefore they just didn’t know what to do, and they tragically let a patient die ... ... Sor ...   [retrieve this message]
                  • As long as we continue to treat merely the symptoms of canc...   Dquixote1217   18mo

As long as we continue to treat merely the symptoms of cancer with treatments that are injurious and damaging to the immune system and, in the case of chemo drugs and radiation, are most oftten themselve carcinogenic, we will continue to see more people die of their treatment than are saved by it - even though the deaths are marked down as due to "cancer". ... ... As noted architect Frank Lloyd Wright once observed: ... ... "The physician can bury his mistakes, but the architect can only advise his clients to plant vines." ...   [End]
              • Re: Old wives' tale   patientadvocate   18mo

Very good points and discussions. ... ... I think what you have pointed out is very relevant issues surrounding natural therapies and oxygen therapies. ... ... Because of those very issues is why we got into this business in the first place. Trying to put perspective on why these therapies work here and not there. ... ... With ozone we found that 90 percent of users were not augmenting and were not dosing effectively, many bounced from one therapy to the next without layering or combining therapy. Many were going for once a week IV ozone. A 300 pound man was getting the same dose as 144 lb female. Their ...   [retrieve this message]
        • Re: Stephen Barrett is a de-licensed former docter who has ...   patientadvocate   18mo

heheheh....knew I smelled a rat! ... ... ... ... Bret   [End]
  • Breast Cancer and DCA   R patientadvocate   20mo  C

Reporting on another patient of ours who was doing vitamin c infusions, ozone, with periodic ALA infusions. ... ... She has had two die offs in first three months of therapy but the regression stopped...we added DCA to her protocols and in two weeks she experienced high level die off with fever and all. ... ... Nine months ago she was told by her oncologist she had about three months left. She had been through massive chemo and surgery, hormonal therapies...now they were going to wash their hands of her. ... ... Today she working 40 hours a week driving herself to work and to her infusions, she states sh ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Thanks for your kind words, Bret.  It was a great...   Dquixote1217   20mo

Thanks for your kind words, Bret.  It was a great experience meeting you as well and we enjoyed having you as a guest on our weekly radio show. ... ... I really like and admire the work that you are doing and I think that many of us here have been blessed and are indeed a team who are helping people actually beat cancer and keep it at bay without all the pitfalls of mainstream treatments.  ...   [End]
  • Basic Survival Tips For Applying Alternative Treatments   patientadvocate   21mo  C

... ... ... Types of Therapies and guidelines ... ... ... Please allow me to be frank about this disease. Plain and simple you are stupid if you do not Combine alkaline with pro oxidant therapies. If you dance from one therapy to the next....that is not very good strategy ... ... Seek out active ingredients whenever possible and dose those upwards and push the limits of that dosing if they are tolerated well. ... ... IF you are taking a lot of supplements make a giant batch of tea and then drink the tea 3x per day. Many of your pills come in powder or liquid. This will improve absorbtion, ma ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Good stuff, but why no carrots?  Carrots are considere...   Dquixote1217   21mo

Good stuff, but why no carrots?  Carrots are considered by many, and backed up by studies, to be among the very top cancer fighting foods. ...   [End]
      • Carrots are great and have many benefits. The one big conce...   parazapper   21mo

Carrots are great and have many benefits. The one big concern over carrots and beets too, is that they have a lot more sugar available than many other vegetables. ... ... I have voiced a concern on a few occasions about juicing excessively sweet. It makes me cringe to hear about some who juice carrots, beets, and then add apple juice or grape juice. Just more sugar to feed the cancer. ... ... Again, carrots are beneficial but don’t forget the down sides such as sugar content. ... ...   [End]
    • Great post. ... ... However, I also recommend fasting. A 2...   parazapper   21mo

Great post. ... ... However, I also recommend fasting. A 24 hour fast with nothing but good pure clean water will shrink a tumor faster than almost anything else. The attack it with your favorite therapy such as a crucifierous juice. ... ... Always, limit the sugar. ... ... Give what you are doing time to work, do not jump around from therapy to therapy. Your illness took a long time to develop, do not expect it to disappear overnight. ... ...   [End]
  • Doctor and Wife Nearly Split Over Cancer Diagnosis, Holisti...   LCD   29mo  C

This story is interesting cause the woman was doing liver flush and many different alt med treatments. ... ... ... Doctor and Wife Nearly Split Over Cancer Diagnosis, Holistic Healing ... ... ... The first signs of what would turn out to be a virulent cancer began at Christmas, when newlywed Corinna Borden was visiting family, hundreds of miles away from her husband. In bed that night, an intense pain welled up under her right breast. She was only 29. ... ... She called her husband Walter, a doctor finishing his residency in Michigan, and he asked a few diagnostic questions -- ”Do you have a fever and di ...   [retrieve this message]
  • high Beta 2 microglobulin High Antiglobulin IgG   #98897   30mo  C

Test show high Beta 2 microglobulin, high IgG antiglobulin, normal protein electrophoresis , no behnce jones.Protein C high sensitivity high.Liver normal. ... DR wants to perform a bone marrow biopsie. I wonder if it is necessary or not. ... Have a big ,swollen tongue, pains like growings pain and hip pain ,I´m old anyway.Pinching pains on the skull ... Could be a bone marrow cancer,Plasma cell cancer,Amyloidosis or just the cytomegalovirus positive or herpes positive too. ??? ... I´m very lost.... Thank you   [End]
    • ... ... I’m assuming that your bone marrow biopsy is being...   #107689   30mo

... ... I’m assuming that your bone marrow biopsy is being suggested and done by a hematologist/oncologist.  ... Right?  (Actually it’s a pain in the butt, had one done two weeks ... ago.)  It’s worth the trouble and in fact may still not give you a complete ... diagnosis - mine didn’t, had to have more blood tests which did determine that I ... have multiple myeloma - blood cancer.  Because the only "symptom" ... I have is a very high platelet count and no other symptoms I will not receive ... treatment for multiple myeloma.  Just more tests every few months.  If ... it doe ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Though I am ordinarily no fan of biopsies, it is important ...   Dquixote1217   30mo

Though I am ordinarily no fan of biopsies, it is important for you to find out what you are really dealing with and all you are going to get over the internet is guesses.  If it does turn out to be bone marrow cancer, typical mainstream treatment usually includes chemotherapry - often in quite high doess. ... ... As the other poster pointed out, and as your oncologist will likely confirm, mainstream medicine has no cure for bone marrow cancer and can only promise to extend your remaining time.  Extending your time with chemo will likely result in some pretty low quality time, given t ...   [retrieve this message]
      • ... ... If you do a little research on multiple myeloma yo...   #107689   30mo

... ... If you do a little research on multiple myeloma you will find that it is a ... strange affliction.  The Multiple Myeloma Foundation calls it blood cancer, ... the Mayo Clinic calls it blood cancer, but my oncologist at a nationally ... respected clinic says "It is not cancer."  It is listed on Hulda ... Clark’s death certificate as a "contributing factor" and without ... contesting anything around that - it has been a little known condition for many ... years but is getting more and more attention.  It affects men more than ... women by about four to one, and affects blac ...   [retrieve this message]
        • I want to thank you on your advice, as some of you, I don’t...   #98897   30mo

I want to thank you on your advice, as some of you, I don’t belive in chemo. I lost all my brothers and sisters after awful chemo and radio treatment. I have a high respect for Hulda Clark liver therapy. Mine after 8 years is normal in every aspect. ... Today I walked into my family doctor , not the other (hematologhist and oncologist), he has been the family doctor for more than 30 yeras, he saw the test result, and even with the normal protein electrophoresis he agree with the hemathologist that a bone marrow biopsie should be done. Also a tongue biopsie to check on Amyloidosis too. ... I had ...   [retrieve this message]
          • ... ... "I had my doubts,because I think if you have ...   #107689   30mo

... ... "I had my doubts,because I think if you have a short time to go you ... better spend your time doing things you enjoy rather having to endure chemo or ... radio therapy. I’m 60, an art lover, good music, the country living.English is ... my second language and I woul like to learn another." ... ... Don’t look at multiple myeloma as a death sentence.  Have been assured ... that within the past five years in particular there have been advances in ... treatment and that it can often times be held in check and you can live a normal ... life. ... ... Am glad that you are looking at doing things that you ...   [retrieve this message]
            • So, you know, just minutes ago I foud out wich herbs are in...   #98897   30mo

So, you know, just minutes ago I foud out wich herbs are in Essiacc tea,in my country I will find most of them,some around my country house, but not the Slippery Elm (Ulmus fulva), but I will talk to an herbalist in town, just in case he may have it. ... But I can order Essiacc tea from Canada as we have a trade agreement, but I will need my Dr. order for it, but I will ask him to do so.I think the worst you can do when you ask for something is to get a NO answer. ... But first I need an appointment to have the biopsie done. ... Anyway I wish you will have a huge cake to celebrate your ... bithday, al ...   [retrieve this message]
              • Essiac   #107689   30mo

... ... There have been many arguments on the "correct" formula for Essiac.  ... Have read several books on the topic and believe that the original formula is ... for four herbs.  Here is a site that is the best one in support of the ... original formula. ... ... http://www.healthfreedom.info/Essiac%20formula.htm ... ... The company that I order from in Oregon, USA - uses that formula and I’ll ... stick with it. ... ...   ... ... Good luck ... ... ... ...   [End]
                • Nice to see Oregon in your mail. I used to live there. ... ...   #98897   30mo

Nice to see Oregon in your mail. I used to live there. ... I wonder what other blood test were taken to you after the negative biopsie ??? ... I understand you have walked a long way into this problem. ... Take care.   [End]
                  • ... ... As you are no doubt aware these can be long storie...   #107689   30mo

... ... As you are no doubt aware these can be long stories.  A few months ago ... during my annual physical my primary care doctor noticed a "high platelet ... count" which was higher than the previous year.  He then sent me to a hematologist ... who sent me for more blood tests.  This guy told me what his concerns were ... but I’m hard of hearing and I don’t understand medical jargon anyway so I went ... to his nurse and got a copy of the blood tests.  In it was a JAK2 ... mutation.  From there I did my Internet search and found that it’s a ... myeloproliferative disorder.  ...   [retrieve this message]
                    • I agree with you that the Dr. language is a difficult thing...   #98897   30mo

I agree with you that the Dr. language is a difficult thing to understand, we are lucky we have the internet and Cure-Zone, a place to meet people who shares different health issues. ... Thank you on the contact to get Essiac tea. ... Smoking is a huge business, I lost my four brothers and sisters due to smoking, I quit it about 30 years ago, never touch another cigarette. ... My platelet count is normal, and the routine blood test are normal too, the beta 2 microglubulin (tumor marker) and IgG inmunoglobulin are high. ... About two years ago I started to feel weird, I lost the drive to do things, ve ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Laughter is Best Medicine   patientadvocate   3y  C

Cancer is every single day for those affected by it!   It never takes a day off or a lunch break.  We battle and battle and worry about our families. ... ... Take just 3 minutes out of your hectic day and watch this video...laughter is not inappropriate for cancer patients, my Father was on his death bed and Mom would play Johny Carson Best on a CD and we would all laugh together. ... ...   ... ... http://tywkiwdbi.blogspot.com/2011/05/how-to-tease-your-dog.html ... ...   ... ... Bret  ... ... American Cancer Advocates ...   [End]
  • Cancer is Not a Fungus/ It's Cancer   patientadvocate   3y  C

Cancer can be caused by anything that harms the immune system or that causes inflamation. ... ... Yes,...fungus is one organism that stresses the immune system over time... it causes cellular inflamation wherever it chooses to invade. ... ... Any chronic infection will cause cancer or can lead to cancer. ... ... Cancer is similar to fungus in its metabolic preference, fermentation of glucose, it is also the same metabolic preference for some bacteria, and even some viruses, (although viruses may not metabolize glucose but prefer low oxygen environment.)] ... ... This would account for why so many cancer remed ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Husband sent home to die, please help me save him!   #138819   3y  C

My husband is a cancer patient. He has also had a Quad Cabbage with Grafts x 4. He has arthritis, osteoarthritis, osteoporosis, hemoroids, double torn right rotor cuff surgery. Doctors want him to take medicine for high blood pressure, high cholestrol, and his heart but he takes nothing but pain meds, which are awful. ... ... He was diagnosed with NHL in the Spring of 2001 and told he had 6 months to live if he refused Chemo. He refused all treatment at that time. ... ... I researched online, located Dr. Hulda Clark information and placed orders for several of her recommended products. I devoured ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Some suggestions which may help - NEW EDIT   RR Dquixote1217   3y

Have the doctors given you an estimate of the time they believe he has remaining? ... ... There are several things you might do, even on a very limited budget - but much depends on how much time is available for natural and alternative items to work. ... ... The ozone suggestion is a very good one, particularly to help eliminate the cancer if there is not much time thought to be remaining. However, there are many other things which you should also do to make sure the cancer is eliminated and does not return.  Examples include: ... ... Eating the flaxseed/cottage cheese combo which is an integral ...   [retrieve this message]
      • Re: EDIT - Some suggestions which may help   R MrCuddly   3y

I know this is DQ’s speciality but still - great post! I couldn’t agree more with the Budwig Protocol Cottage cheese/FSO and juicing. ... ... Several years ago I had a colorectal tumor that was so large I was almost completely clogged and seemingly had no choice but to submit myself to the colon surgery, chemo and radiation. ... ... I started Budwig at the 11th hour and gave it a week to work before heading to the hospital (even though I heard it often makes tumors larger initially). Here I am years later with the tumor still there but shrunken to enjoy normal bowel movements. And any occasional ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Re: Husband sent home to die, please help me save him!   UserX   3y

I would do a couple of things, for one read this forum and see what others have had success with, this man followed a fairly simple protocol and was healed from stage 4 stomach cancer. ... ... http://curezone.com/forums/fm.asp?i=1774905 ... ... http://curezone.com/forums/fm.asp?i=1014 ... ... ... Additionally, this article outlines a protocol for enzyme therapy that was developed using the work of Beard, Kelley and Gonzalez--The poster above used bromlaine, the wobenzyme-N product is perhaps more complete: ... ... http://www.healingcancernaturally.com/pancreatic-proteolytic-enzymes.html ... ... ... It sounds like ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Please have a look to Dr. Sutters site on CureZone: ... .....   bytheway   3y

Please have a look to Dr. Sutters site on CureZone: ... ... http://curezone.com/forums/f.asp?f=837 and also to his personal website: http://www.docsutter.com/ ... ... All the best for you! ... ... Eva   [End]
    • After reading your story I’m thinking maybe the Marshall Pr...   ginab4u   3y

After reading your story I’m thinking maybe the Marshall Protocol will help your husband. It’s a way to kill parasites/bacteria and allow your inate immune system to work to kill cancer, etc. ... ... Here’s a video explaining it. ... ... mpkb.org/home/publications/marshall_autoimmunity_2010 ... ... Here’s the knowledge base. You can search lymphoma there. ... ... mpkb.org/home/pathogenesis/vitamind/metabolism ... ... Also, James on "The Truth in Medicine" says ozone cures cancer. It’s expensive, BUT you can get used ones cheap on craigslist. ... ... curezone.org/forums/fm.asp ... ... I hope your faith is s ...   [retrieve this message]
      • the marshal protocol... ... ... hmmmm ... ... there is so...   #132242   3y

the marshal protocol... ... ... hmmmm ... ... there is something called the sun, you might know about it if you ever walk outside and look up. it is no big deal, just the source of all life on earth, really no biggie. without the sun there would be no life. ... ... then we have this guy marshal, who has no medical training whatsoever, not that it matters, who advises people to stay out of the sun. in other words to avoid the source of all life on earth. ... ... ... ...   [End]
        • Only for people with autoimmune diseases caused by bacteria...   ginab4u   3y

Only for people with autoimmune diseases caused by bacterial take over of the hormone D receptors. MP is for very ill people. ... ... Healthy people enjoy the sun;-)) ...   [End]
          • ”Healthy people enjoy the sun;-))” ... ... And sick people...   MrCuddly   3y

”Healthy people enjoy the sun;-))” ... ... And sick people too. An important part of the Budwig anticancer protocol is spending time in the sun every day.   [End]
            • VDR affinity   ginab4u   3y

That’s true about the sun being a good healer for most people, but MP is for people whose body’s are overcome by bacteria, virus’ and microbes that block the hormone D receptors (VDR or vitamin D receptors) and allow virus’ to take over immune cells. (I call it hormone D because that’s what it is.) ... ... Cell receptors are like key holes and when certain things fit in them it’s said they have an ’affinity’ for that receptor. Well, bacteria has a higher affinity to those receptors than hormone D, but it doesn’t fit in, so it blocks them from being turned on and becoming active by hormone D. Pe ...   [retrieve this message]
              • The Marshall Protocol is extremely controversial even among...   R Iolite   3y

The Marshall Protocol is extremely controversial even among holistic and alternative doctors. If sun is not for sick people then why was sun therapy used with great success for tuberculosis? ... ... Since the Marshal Protocol is very controversial it would be a good idea let the poster also read the info on http://www.vitamindcouncil.org and let her weigh both options.   [End]
                • Trevor Marshall and his protocol - more salesmanship than s...   Dquixote1217   3y

Trevor Marshall is often mis-identified as a biochemist, while in reality he is an electrical engineer with a somewhat shady background.  See: ... ... http://sci.tech-archive.net/Archive/sci.med.diseases.lyme/2005-08/msg01695.html ... ... As one article skeptical of Marshall noted, his views that people should avoid vitamin D and avoid sunlight run counter to the overwhelming bulk of qualified opinion.  None of his theories about vitamin D have been proven in vitro, and especially not in vivo.  Sometimes a lone wolf who turns out to be against the overwhelming tide of opinions and e ...   [retrieve this message]
                  • ... I can understand how important this issue is to you! Y...   Juliana2244   3y

... I can understand how important this issue is to you! You seem very determined. All one needs to do, is ask his Dr to check Vit D levels with his next blood test. I certainly didn’t think, that Vit D was any part of my problem, I walk outdoors 5x a week! Imagine my surprise, when I tested at almost no Vit D in my system! I was started on a super high dose, then I tapered down. My doctor calls me many times a year to tell me I am Vit D deficient!! ... Some Dr’s are now saying we need much more Vit D, then previously thought. 5-10,000 IU per day ’may’ ... be a more needed dose. ... I am cert ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Re: Husband sent home to die, please help me save him!   MENDOMAID   3y

I dont mean to be critical and maybe I’m too set in my ways but why didn’t you immediately start using the herbs and zapper to kill the flukes? This may slow down the progress of the lymphoma and give you more time to decide on further treatment. I did a search for ”lymphoma herbs” and this was one of the results ... Herbs For Lymphoma | LIVESTRONG.COM ... Herbs For Lymphoma. In lymphoma cancer, the cells of the immune system change and grow out of control or order. These abnormal cells form too much tissue and become a ... ... ... www.livestrong.com/article/327761-herbs-for-lymphoma ... ... Has your hus ...   [retrieve this message]
  • There is a small lump on the left side of my neck directly ...   PrismaticVitality054   3y  C

I noticed this lump about two years ago, and I brushed it off. Each day I get more and more concerned, but of course the Internet makes everyone paranoid when it comes to being diseased. Every thing I search always leads to some form of cancer. So anyways this lump is small and round and whenever I touch it, it feels sore. The left side of my neck is always really tight which is how I found the lump while rubbing my neck to relax the muscle. I am only eighteen and I feel extremely fatigued all the time. I just feel as though I am dragging myself around. Someone please give me some s ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Honestly, it is difficult to tell what the lump is without ...   uchihaMadara   3y

Honestly, it is difficult to tell what the lump is without a proper biopsy. Get it tested. ... ... I know an older guy with a lump on his side of the neck that’s been there for many years, but it does not appear to bother him. ... ... You’re right about the worst-case scenario, most tend to self-diagnose without proper testing to accurately guess the proper diagnosis. ... ... If you had scoliosis without alternative treatments when you were younger - I wish your guardians/parents found an alternative to surgery. Diet can heal scoliosis, genetics can be detrimental to it, and chiropractors can help realig ...   [retrieve this message]
      • I had a severe case of Scoliosis, and the doctors said that...   PrismaticVitality054   3y

I had a severe case of Scoliosis, and the doctors said that if we didn’t do something about it that eventually certain organs would be crushed. They still couldn’t fully straighten my spine or else it would have caused paralysis. You can’t tell that I had Scoliosis unless my shirt is off and you see the scars and my deformed ribcage. Currently I have an awful diet and my eating habits are inconsisent as in Some days i don’t eat at all then other days i just eat junk and then I eat healthy every now and then. So overall I would say my diet sucks, but as of tomorrow morning I am starting a ...   [retrieve this message]
    •  I noticed this lump about two years ago, and I brushe...   Hveragerthi   3y

I noticed this lump about two years ago, and I brushed it off. Each day I get more and more concerned, but of course the Internet makes everyone paranoid when it comes to being diseased. Every thing I search always leads to some form of cancer. So anyways this lump is small and round and whenever I touch it, it feels sore. The left side of my neck is always really tight which is how I found the lump while rubbing my neck to relax the muscle. I am only eighteen and I feel extremely fatigued all the time. I just feel as though I am dragging myself around. Someone please give me some so ...   [retrieve this message]
      • My Spine has already been fused. I only mentioned my Scoli...   PrismaticVitality054   3y

My Spine has already been fused. I only mentioned my Scoliosis because I thought that may the lump was a pinched nerve or something. And Actually I discovered two new lumps in my neck so my only option is to go to another doctor and get it checked out. Thanx for your suggestions everyone, they are greatly appreciated.   [End]
    • You may have fibromyalgia. There is a good book on this sub...   cliffee   26mo

You may have fibromyalgia. There is a good book on this subject which describes the tightening of muscles and the lumps that appear. ... ... http://www.amazon.com/What-Your-Doctor-About-Fibromyalgia/dp/0446694444/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1329834751&sr=8-1 ... ... This book has helped me a lot. The good news is that you don’t necessarily have cancer, and there is a cure for fibromyalgia. My muscles are relaxing and lumps are disappearing. ... ...   [End]
  • Internet Deception About Best Sleeping Postures   #89361   4y  C

Normal 0 false false false MicrosoftInternetExplorer4 ... ... /* Style Definitions */ ... table.MsoNormalTable ... {mso-style-name:”Table Normal”; ... mso-tstyle-rowband-size:0; ... mso-tstyle-colband-size:0; ... mso-style-noshow:yes; ... mso-style-parent:””; ... mso-padding-alt:0in 5.4pt 0in 5.4pt; ... mso-para-margin:0in; ... mso-para-margin-bottom:.0001pt; ... mso-pagination:widow-orphan; ... font-size:10.0pt; ... font-family:”Times New Roman”; ... mso-ansi-language:#0400; ... mso-fareast-language:#0400; ... mso-bidi-language:#0400;} ... ... ... ... Worst health and lowest blood and body o ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Coconut oil   patientadvocate   5y  C

Fatty acids of not great length, therefore easily assimilated into white corpuscles membranes, fat metabolism. ... ... Also contains carboxyl group, please cross reference this compound in your browser with any disease. ... ... ”Carboxyl group and _______” ... ... Hit Enter. ... ... ... This is very weak fatty acid! Why it keeps so long. ... ... It is cheap! ... ... It tastes good! ... ... Why not? ... ... ...   [End]
  • how to prepare appricot kernels?   #95057   5y  C

hey, i got a question about appricot kernels. i just got a bunch of them and i dont know whether i should ingest them with the brown ”skin” or boil them for a couple of minutes and remove the skin, or prepare them otherwise? one more question: what is the dose thats most suitable (i read somewhere that one should take max 5 with each meal) ... thx and cheers!   [End]
  • Image Embedded Teen Refused Chemo, Beat Cancer With 'Alternative' Therapies   R dquixote1217   6y  C

Teen Refused Chemo, Beat Cancer With ’Alternative’ Therapies ... ... Friday, June 06, 2008 ... ... ... ... FLOYD, Va. —  Starchild Abraham Cherrix has plenty of reason to celebrate his 18th birthday Friday. ... His latest blood results show no indication of the Hodgkin’s disease he’s battled since 2005, and for the first time in two years he doesn’t have to report those results to the Accomack County court. ... ... Cherrix won a court battle against state officials who tried to force him to undergo chemotherapy for his lymphatic cancer. He was allowed to treat the disease using alternative ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Great News!!!!!!! ... ... TFP........ ... ... ... ... ...   zig   6y

Great News!!!!!!! ... ... TFP........ ... ... ... ... ... peace and love, ... zig   [End]
    • Cherrix turning 18, free of cancer signs and court oversight   R LCD   5y

Cherrix turning 18, free of cancer signs and court oversight ... ... Abraham Cherrix, the teenager who fought a court battle on the Eastern Shore for the right to choose his own cancer care, turns 18 today, officially freed from reporting his medical condition to the Accomack County court that has required regular updates since August 2006. ... ... ”When I turn 18, I can make my own decisions,” Abraham said Thursday from his home in Floyd, in the far western part of the state where he lives with his mother and siblings. ... ... http://hamptonroads.com/2008/06/cherrix-turning-18-free-cancer-signs-and-cour ...   [retrieve this message]
  • ozoneman and hanna   gmoorhouse   7y  C

Thank both of you for your quick responses and all the GREAT information. We have been to the doctor about these specific issues and cannot get a referral. No hemotaligist, a neurologist suggested MayoClinic along with her Endo, about 2 years ago now her doctor said she needs to have the lymphs bio’d......but that never happened and change of doctors. ... ... ... ******Ozoneman, ... ... ... Thanks again for the information. I will look up prices for the ... OZX 500. ... ... Is oral h2o2 bad if I have Barretts esphogus? ... ... I understand about the h2o2 in the eyes that seemed scary to me. ... ... My wife did have Th ...   [retrieve this message]
    • ... ... First this is only what I would do in this instanc...   Newport   7y

... ... First this is only what I would do in this instance: ... ... 1. Coffee enemas, see sawilsons.com ... 2. Magnesium Malate to slowly open those bile ducts again, more info: ... ... http://aor.ca/int/related_research/magnesium_malate_renew.php ... ... 3. Hulda says those diseases are caused by flukes, I agree: ... http://curezone.com/forums/fm.asp?i=954783#i ... ... 4. The Becks system to help detox: ... http://curezone.com/forums/f.asp?f=47 ... ... ... The best results I had for lymph issues was a frequency generator with lymph detox scripts, which is also pretty much the only way to get rid of flukes that have wander ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Hi gmoorhouse ... I just Googled Barretts esophagus to find...   ozoneman   7y

Hi gmoorhouse ... I just Googled Barretts esophagus to find out what is was. They keep coming up with new dis-eases every day. Do you also have GERD? If so I would respectfully suggest that your stomach may be ”UP”, meaning a portion of it is occupying a space it was never intended to occupy. When the stomach is extremely ”up” a portion of it can perforate the hiatus where the esophagus and trachea go through to the chest, causing all manner of symptoms. The doctors call this acid reflux disease, hiatal hernia and a host of other diseases and treat it with immodium, alka seltzer and the like ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Ozoneman.......looking for some advice.   gmoorhouse   7y  C

I have a question. We seen a natural health person/microscopist and started a eating plan. ... ... When she looked at my wife’s blood she found mold, fungi, and other stuff in her blood she was on Colloidal Silver. She moreless said her liver was not doing well and her body was getting trying to shut down. Her first thing was to build the immunie system and try to get rid of the candida. She did prescribe us other herbs but she did not give my wife anything like milk thistle.........any logic to this? The regualr doctor’s liver test was fine as far as I understand but I think that was just the ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Hi gmoorhouse ... first let me say that I am not a doctor ...   ozoneman   7y

Hi gmoorhouse ... first let me say that I am not a doctor and the experience I have is anecdotal at best. ... -----1. My wife quit and is not doing very well, so researching I thought about getting ... some ”now” milk thistle and will do that for about a month or two and then maybe start the oral h2o2. Is that a good idea?------ ... ... There is lots of evidence that milk thistle supports and helps to detoxify the liver. IMO this is a good thing to take whether one is ill or not. Same thing with H2O2. If she does H2O2 therapy, expect die-off and healing crises that can be rather severe. ... ... -----2. Does ...   [retrieve this message]
      • In regards to detoxing. Do not start with milkthistle befor...   hanna   7y

In regards to detoxing. Do not start with milkthistle before she does several liverflushes (see liverflush forum), colon cleanse (see forum for this too). ... Most people’s livers are congested. When you detox and the liver/colon are not clean the toxins will be reabsorbed by the body and she will feel sicker than before. ... ... After a few flushes 2 weeks apart, in between you can do the colon cleanse, the fastest is Oxypowder (brings oxygen in the colon and melts old fecal matter), you can start the H202. ... Still keep doing the flushes at the same time (just skip supplements on the 2 flush days) ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Video Embedded Mexican Clinic Quackery Discussion on Fox [video]   LCD   7y  C

Mexican Clinic Quackery Discussion on Fox ... Also a man who cured Hodgkins ... Alt Med. ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... Launch in external player or download. ... ... ... ... ... ... What are your comments? ... LCD ...   [End]
    • Not everything works for everyone. There are going to be s...   #69242   7y

Not everything works for everyone. There are going to be some cases were nothing works, and there will also be doctors who are irresponsible in their treatments, this includes alternative doctors too! ... ... I don’t have time to go into anything right now because I have a doctor appt to prove I have lyme disease! I am bringing a video of my blood under darkfield microscopy to prove the bacterium exists in my blood. ... ... We will see what the quack thinks it is. ... ... Speedy   [End]
      • Speedy, no.  How long have you suspected Lyme Disease?...   LuellaMay   7y

Speedy, no.  How long have you suspected Lyme Disease?  I hope these links help: ... ... http://www.mothernature.com/Library/Bookshelf/Books/21/152.cfm ... ... Don’t kill me with this next link.  However, the more I read about this method, the more I am convinced that if I had a disease that could not be cured easily I would try it.  I do have a testimony.  A friend of mine had horrible cracks on his feet that nothing would get rid of.  He was told of the healing qualities of urine and told to pour his own urine on his feet.  He did.  And his feet became hea ...   [retrieve this message]
        • I have just posted this on Parasites, lyme & MD’s forums: ....   #69242   7y

I have just posted this on Parasites, lyme & MD’s forums: ... ... Update on diagnosing my illness: ... ... I had an appt to see a doctor today. I brought in a video of my blood under darkfield microscope. I gave the CD to the doctor and she was unable to figure out how to view the CD, so I showed her how to open the file (this was the first indication that she was incompetent). As we viewed the blood I pointed out a wiggling rod in the blood and said, “What is that?” Her response, “I think its bacteria?” I said, “no, really, ya think?” I could see that she was perplexed by what she was viewing ...   [retrieve this message]
      • Wait!  Before you go!  I just spoke to Tony. ...   LuellaMay   7y

Wait!  Before you go!  I just spoke to Tony.  He said colloidal silver kills the Lyme bacteria.  I’m sure he’s preparing a post for you right now as to the proper regimen.  I’ll tell him you are waiting. ... ... Hugs, ... ... Luella ...   [End]
      • For Lymes use colloidal silver and pro-biotics   Dquixote1217   7y

CureZone sponsor Utopia Silver has some good information about Lyme’s Disease: ... ... http://www.utopiasilver.com/archives/lyme.htm ... ... The combination of colloidal silver and pro-biotics should prove very effective. ... ... DQ ...   [End]
        • I Have tried so many things...nothing has worked so far. N...   #69242   7y

I Have tried so many things...nothing has worked so far. Not that I am giving up, but I really want to be sure I know what exactly it is that I am dealing with. My plan is to see what happens with my lab work, then hopefully get in with an infectious disease dr. and see if they can diagnos what’s in my blood. Silver is top on my list for treatment!!! Urine therapy, as disgusting as it sounds, is also on my list of treatment plans!!! I want to avoid antibiotics at all costs. ... ... Speedy   [End]
  • Eliminate EMF in the home or office   #23542   8y  C

I’ve been told that EMF can be causal or at least aggravate cancer. I’m not sure but I don’t think it can be healthy, so I thought I’d drop a little news for you’s all. ... There’s a little gizmo on the market that I purchased recently. It just plugs into the house. I saw a demo on it for the sake of reducing the electrical current that I buy from the power company, but in the demo, not only was there a measured drop of electrical current, as measured by an amp meter, but there was a measurable drop in EMF, as measured by an ”EMF gizmo”. I could hardly believe my eyes. The EMF reading went fr ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Cooked Asparagus For Cancer   BSA EDUCATIONAL rudenski   8y  C

Asparagus ... Several years ago, I had a man seeking asparagus for a friend who had cancer. He gave me a photocopied copy of an article, entitled, `Asparagus for cancer’ printed in Cancer News Journal, December 1979. I will share it here, just as it was shared with me: ... ... ”I am a biochemist, and have specialised in the relation of diet to health for over 50 years. Several years ago, I learned of the discovery of Richard R. Vensal, D.D.S. that asparagus might cure cancer. Since then, I have worked with him on his project, and we have accumulated a number of favourable case histories. Here are ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Have you looked at the images at the top of this forum?Ther...   trapper/kcmo   8y

does it have to be cooked?   [End]
    • I was sick urinary tract infection. Started looking up foa...   R Elijah   8y

I was sick urinary tract infection. Started looking up foam in pee, and it led me to the cooked asparagus information. I purchased 3 small cans, and ground up one in a kitchen unit. It looked like baby food. I ate four tablespoons full, and it had an immediate effect! I felt so much better, I took three more tablespoons full. ... ... The next morning, my UT infection was clearly moving into recovery. I began with four more tablespoons in the AM, and drank 3 in a glass of water. It was amazing! ... Took some at noon. Ate some more at dinner, before going to bed. That night I was not up and ...   [retrieve this message]
      • Question for Elijah   #36312   8y

Hi Elijah, ... ... Are you still taking the asparagus? How are you doing? Have you noticed any other benefits? ... ... Many thanks and wishing you well !!   [End]
    • Re: Cooked Asparagus For Cancer   loggerhead   3y

The article at http://www.indepthinfo.com/asparagus/health-benefits.htm about the health benefits of asparagus doesn’t say much about Asparagus having anti-cancer benefits. However, I have found that trial and error seems to work out better for me than any other method. I would like to find out more details about how asparagus fights cancer.   [End]

Filter Messages: order by

Selected Ads from CureZone Sponsors: Become a Sponsor

VIP

Gallstone Cleansing
Relief from toxic liver problems.
Herpes Cure?
Herpes Treatment Breakthrough
High Blood Pressure?
3 easy exercises drop blood pressure below 120/80 as soon as today

PLAT

Iodine Supports Thyroid Health
#1 Rated Iodine Supplement! 180-Day Money Back Guarantee. Free...
Clark Bowel Cleanse
Dr. Hulda Clark’s Bowel Program (Intestinal Cleanse). Pure products! Grea...

GOLD

Medically research anti-diabetic effects
Electrolyzed drinking water significantly reduces bl...
Proven Candida Diet
The Only Legitimate Diet for Treating Candida in 30 Days
Utopia Silver Supplements
Advanced Colloidal Silver-Mankind’s original and safest Natural Ant...
Proven Parasite Diet
The Only Legitimate Diet for Destroying Parasites in 30 Days or Less

GOLD

Royal Tea
”Not only did Royal Tea make me look years younger, I feel years younger too.” - Sa...
Detoxify and Cleanse Naturally
Drink ionized alkaline waters medically proven health benefits...
Dr. Clark: Best Prices You Will Find!
Tools for Healing is the number one source for products...
Natural Cancer Remedies

SILVER

Lugol’s Iodine Free S&H
J.Crow’s® Lugol’s Iodine Solution. Restore lost reserves.
Bad Breath Cure
Bad Breath Cure
Life Technology™
Transformational Technology For Mind Body And Soul.
Cancer, HIV and Hep-C Remedy
Proven natural remedy for cancer, HIV, Hep-C and much more!

Back To Top How many people click on the sponsord links? Become a Sponsor

Add This Forum To Your Favorites!

Share:  Facebook  MySpace  Digg  Reddit  StumbleUpon  Furl this page  Delicious  BlinkList  dzone  Simpy.com  Fark.com  BlogMarks  Wists.com  Google

Translate This Page:

French    German    Spain    Italian    Dutch    Russian    Portuguese    Japanese    Korean    Arabic    Chinese Simplified

159 messages, 27 topics, topics per page limited to: 40, average number of messages per page: 159, 1 pages,  16,434 page views

"Tip of the Week: Keep all vaccine needles away from your body!"

Image Galler Hodgkins Disease Image Gallery         Image Galler Last 30 Uploads
Google Ads

High Blood Pressure?

Constipated by medication?
Find relief!

Herpes Cure?
It certainly is a major breakthrough in how Herpes is Treated

Proven Candida Diet

Rose Laurel OPC Capsules
15% Off With Curezone Discount Code Of Lr001

Proven Parasite Diet

Natural Cancer Remedies

All of Dr. Hulda Clark’s Books
Dr. Hulda R. Clark has written many popular books over the y...

Medically Proven Anti-Cancer Benefits
Medical researchers confirm electrolyzed reduced wate...

Cancer: Step Outside the Box
If you are concerned about Cancer - this is a must-read book.I...

Life Technology™

Google Ads

High Blood Pressure?

Find relief!

Herpes Cure?

Proven Candida Diet

Rose Laurel OPC Capsules

Proven Parasite Diet

Natural Cancer Remedies

Life Technology™

Google Ads

High Blood Pressure?

Find relief!

Herpes Cure?

Proven Candida Diet

Rose Laurel OPC Capsules

Proven Parasite Diet

Natural Cancer Remedies

Life Technology™

Google Ads

Donate to CureZone

Guest Book - Liver Flush FAQ - News - Link Exchange - Add URL - How To Exchange Links? - About Global Directory

Terms of Service - Privacy Policy - Spam Policy - Disclaimer - Guidelines & Rules - Forum Trolls - Fair use notice

Staff's pages:  Owen - Wrenn - Maya

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - About - Donors - Stats

Copyright 2014  curezone.org

fetched in 2.38 sec at 4/19/2014 7:10:21 AM, requested by 107.22.37.143, referred by http://curezone.org/forums/f2.asp?f=616 , requested 1 pages during this session, y=25