CureZone.org   Educating Instead of Medicating Like CureZone website on Facebook
Home > Forums36098 visitors online now Add To Favorites Log On    Join/Sign Up    User Finder   Inbox New
The Best Favorites

Newsletter:

Search:
Forums BLogs FAQ Images Health Diseases Diet Foods Cleanse Convert

Cleansing & Detoxing Forum

Read This First:  Success  Educational  Failed  Warning  BSA  RN  ALL R  ~BSA  ~RN  RRR  RR  Image Embedded  Video Embedded Audio Embedded   Images   Description   Books   Rules
 466,011 page views     5,119 messages     1,137 topics     28 pages
Post New Topic  Post new topic message to this forum by using a plain text editor  Post new topic message to this forum by using advanced HTML text editor called FCK  Post new topic message to this forum by using advanced HTML text editor called Tiny MCE 

Original Forum Layout     Add To Favorites!
Last Message
23d ago
Search:   Top 300
Forum: Cleansing & Detox     All Forums 
Like Cleansing & Detoxification Forum on Facebook.com

Liver Flush Survey
Page 28 of 28
1  10  ...  13  14  15  16  17  18  19  20  21  22  23  24  25  26  27   28    

• Testimonials   parazapper   11h  Ü C Ü

Ever since the Hulda Clark Zapper showed up on the internet, the FDA and the FTC have been trying to shut the industry down, using any tactic available. ... ... Back in that late 1990ís and early 2000ís, there were a lot of sites that posted a lot of testimonials. Sites such as ess-in, adcomtronics, and many others have been forced off of the internet. ... ... There were also a number of postings on old sites that have been deleted such as geocities.com and angelfire.com. ... ... As a result, over 100,000 testimonials have been removed from public sight. ... ... They tried to force us off but instead of remov ...   [retrieve this message]
  • First time colon cleanse protocol help   Khova5388   6d  Ü C Ü

Hello colon cleanse experts, ... ... Iím going to try my first colon cleanse but I have a few questions as to which protocol I should used. Iíve been through many archives and think Iíve come up with some good ideas but I would like a little feedback. ... First Iím going to start with a week of a raw fruit and vegetable diet, mostly green smoothies. I was wondering what you all think of a green powder drink called Ēgreen vibranceĒ which claims to contain 25 billion probiotics. Also, a product called ĒLiquid LightĒ by Sunwarrior. I am also thinking of using a raw protein smoothie during this time. ...   [retrieve this message]
  • My 1st deworming: in need of a knowledgeable opinion PLEASE   notoparasites   6d  Ü C Ü

Hi there, Iíve just joined and this is my first post. I would sooo appreciate opinions and advice. I decided to deworm myself for the first time, not because i had any reason to believe I was in need of it, but just because I had been reading a lot about human parasite problems. ... ... I used a herbal tincture(black wallnut and others) bought from a health store. The instruction was to use it for a minimum of 10 days- i used it for 11-12 days. On the 13th day, my body broke out with hives that got worse as the days went by. i had hives, fever, chills, general malaise, nausea and vomiting and ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Image Embedded Would like help identifying possible parasites found in sto...   yuckgetoutofmytummy   7d  Ü C Ü

Hello, I knew nothing about parasites in humans save for the mite or other small harmless critters until about two years ago when my family began a nightmare with what we originally thought to be lice. For over a year we were driven crazy with itching and crawling sensations on our scalps to the point of madness. After several trips to the Dr. and thousands of dollars and hours treating with over the counter, prescription and the very expensive alternative medicines you find on the web I was close to my wits end. The Doctors could never confirm we had lice nor could we since no one had yet ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Vomiting from IF2?   aaahndrea   12d  Ü C Ü

Hi! Iím hoping to get some help/support with my and my boyfriends first 5-Day Bowel Detox. ... ... I just got a text message that my boyfriend got very sick after taking his first dosage of IF2 today. Weíre not sure if theyíre related but I wanted to run it past all of you before he quits all together. ... ... We started 3 weeks ago with formula 1 and transitioned our diets to a vegan-vegetarian [with 1 cheat day/week.. we love pizza]. He has actually skipped over IF1 as he currently and has always had a healthy colon with 3 full BMs a day [or that equal to his meals]. He did take one IF1 when we s ...   [retrieve this message]
    • He ought to be glad he puked! ... I do not have the directi...   32771   12d

He ought to be glad he puked! ... I do not have the directions, but from what I have heard him say, you increase the dosage a little at a time yet maintain the 3 BMís a day by increasing the IF#1 accordingly. Trust me, take too many IF#2 and it WILL plug you up and cause distress.   [End]
      • I think Iím confused then.. I was under the impression that...   aaahndrea   12d

I think Iím confused then.. I was under the impression that if he has regular BMs 30min-1hour after every meal that IF1 wasnít necessary. I thought that meant he has a strong healthy colon and the IF1 was used to Ēwork outĒ the colon and make it strong enough to pass waste regularly. I thought you only increased the IF1 if you werenít having regular movements. ... ... This is why he skipped the IF1, started with the diet change, and then started IF2. We both started today off with 10 IF2 pills and intended to take them every 2-3 hours with 16oz of water on an empty stomach while eating light & ...   [retrieve this message]
        • New update! Heís definitely sick- it wasnít the pills that ...   aaahndrea   12d

New update! Heís definitely sick- it wasnít the pills that caused the vomiting this morning. The symptoms have all progressively crept in and now he is running a fever, has itchy watery eyes, an upset stomach, and an all around crummy feeling. ... ... If anyone reads this what do you recommend for continuing the cleanse? Should he continue even though he has stomach flu symptoms or maybe wait a week and start next Monday when heís back to normal? ... ... Thanks!   [End]
  • What probiotic to take after a juice cleanse???????   journeytohealth   13d  Ü C Ü

Iím starting a seven day juice cleanse in a weeks time, so i am using the following week to prepare myself. I have been told that i should take a probiotic as soon as i finish my cleanse and the brand íNordic Naturalsí has been recommended to me. However, considering Iím buying all organic produce, mason jars, chlorella and spirulina to add to my juices, psyllium husks and bentonite to aid in bowl movements and living clay bentonite to put in the bath to pull out toxins... itís all beginning to cost way to much for me! The Nordic Naturals probiotics are around £20-£30! Does anybody know a ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Iím not sure about the UK. However, one way you could go, w...   c.b.   13d

Iím not sure about the UK. However, one way you could go, which will ultimately save you money in the long run is to ferment your own probiotic such as water kefir. You can often order the kefir grains over the internet, but be wary because these products may be dead and therefore, unusable. I found a local place in my area that sold me the grains. Once you get a couple batches going, the grains start to replicate. You end up with more grains than you started with. As long as you keep feeding them with sugar theyíll last forever. ... ... If you donít want to make your own, theralac is a good ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Dr. schulze intestine cleanse formula #1   jennyjoce   16d  Ü C Ü

i have been on day 7 of this 5 day cleanse and ive yet to have a lot of bowl in the mornin, and only go once a day,took 7 pills today, is it safe to keep adding 1 more a da? and also i passed my 5 day mark so can i keep going? Thank you!!!   [End]
  • Blessed herbs colon cleanse vomiting   B99elinda   23d

Iím on day 3 (the first day of the fast) using blessed herbs colon cleansing kit. Iíve felt extreme nausea all day and my third sachet of the day made me vomit. There is contradictory advice in the guide on what to do about this. I feel nauseous even thinking about taking the clay again. Should I stop the cleanse?   [End]
  • Image Embedded HELP IDENTIFY Please, it grabbed a pill of mine, ewe   Beetgarden   25d  Ü C Ü

Can anyone take a guess what this is after 2.5 weeks into dr Clarkís parasite cleanse. I washed it w an old strainer I no longer wanted for about 30 min so the pieces might not be whole any longer. . Please, any thoughts? My last lab test, neg. I think I was misdiagnosed wi sarcoidosis years ago, it think itís really parasites they missed! ... ... There are orange things, a red hing that looks like a piece of a red grapefruit, so many things, that look nothing like anything Iíve eaten. ... ... On the spoon is a pill that the greenish blob thing next to it was holding onto, not sure what ki ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Preparing to do a flush. What to expect?   BrandyS   26d  Ü C Ü

We are a week out of being Alcohol free for a month and are preparing to do our very first liver cleanse. ... ... I have to admit, I am really nervous reading all these stories of stones stuck and feeling like crap. I donít want us to end up in the hospital, but I think that if we can do a liver cleanse (we have already done two parasite cleanses) then we will keep moving forward in our health....So...I just wanted to get some tips, pointers, on what to expect, and how to be as prepared mentally as possible..... ... ... Thanks in advance!   [End]
    • Since it is your first flush start with less oil, use an EV...   parth   25d

Since it is your first flush start with less oil, use an EVOO that you semi ... like the taste of. ... ... Make sure you like the taste of epsom salts or switch to magnesium citrate using ... magnesium sulfate just to get enough smooth muscle relaxation. ... ... Use ginger/cinnamon for potential nausea and just keep it simple. ... ...   [End]
  • While on detox, any blood cleanse or support?   fenii   31d  Ü C Ü

So i am in a long detox now, im thinking it will take a few years of detox after detox programs. And my question is because, while im in the detox weeks, i feel extremely angry for silly little things and the chemistry of anger provokes inside my body like cutting pain in the stomach area or the adrenals area somewhere over there for an hour or so. So how do you manage detox without getting more tissues or blood more intoxicated or anything damaged? I feel like crap every time i get angry and meditating doesnít help, music might stop the feeling a little before an hour but nothing stops th ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Liver flushing is extremely straining on the body, you need...   parth   26d

Liver flushing is extremely straining on the body, you need to approach it as a multiple organ ... system with the liver being the most important. ... ... How is your thyroid? are you getting enough Zinc? Magnesium? Iodine? ... ... You need to heal your leaky gut, look into probiotics, Saccharomyces Boulardii, Kefir and other ... researched strains which kick out negative biofilms and clean up mess without needing heavier ... detox herbs but things like Tumeric, Sweating, Exercise, etc also help. ... ... ...   [End]
  • OK Now I'm scared and need help to decide...   TakeCare   32d  Ü C Ü

I read people here at AF forum that did get cured did very different things as some had bacteries, or viruses, or extress or this or that. ... ... Like you need to work on the root of the problem to fix your adrenals or cortisol levels. ... ... This + a recent experience I had with a virus or similar + my backgroung (candida at some point, gut problems, probably SIBO, H pylori, Epstein Varr Virus, Citomegalovirus and who knows what else) makes me think for me it will be a good idea to make a nice general cleaning. ... ... Like hey spring is camming over so lets get clean and nice so my body can work on b ...   [retrieve this message]
  • First experience with parasite cleansing, high blood sugar   Illys   32d  Ü C Ü

Hi, Iím on day 3 of using Clarkia (Now foods http://goo.gl/oPK4M0 ) and Iíve just started using one dropperful (started with 1/2 to ramp up). ... ... Iím a type 1 diabetic. Before.. Iíve associated dieoffs with high blood sugars - when I used Candex, it caused a high blood sugar for a 4-6 hour period, which it took a lot of insulin to bring down. ... ... This morning is really taking my attention, because after using the 1 dropperful of Clarkia, 1 candex, a bromelain capsule, 500mg of niaminicide and 100mg of riboflavin, my bloodsugar has been consistently up at 11 mmol/L (~ 196-200 mg/dL) for the ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Plan B pill during a cleanse?   caseyldix   34d  Ü C Ü

Iíve been doing a full body detox cleanse for a month now, a gentle version as I was tappering off prescriptions I wanted to end. ... ... Now Iíve started a 30 day parasite cleanse, using wormwood, garlic, neem, cloves, pumpkin and papaya seeds, and a cleaned up version of my normal vegan diet. Soon Iíll be taking a worm out product by Trilight health. ... ... Much to my dismay, Iíll be needing to take the plan b pill in two days (I had to wait for shipping) It is the one pill version, but I dislike using it at all. I prefer to use herbs but Iím very fertile right now and the condom broke. No more ...   [retrieve this message]
  • update on my parasites/gas problems   jjane14   34d  Ü C Ü

I followed up the parasite cleanse I took with a total body flush/cleanse (called Body Cleanse 360) from the same maker. I finished the total body cleanse on the 10th and parasites are still coming out of me, and itís been about a week since I finished. I mustíve had a ton of parasites in me. Also Iím still not having a lot of gas since I took the cleanses, I only really have gas when I have to move my bowels. ... I went to my gastroenterologist appointment on the 14th and she prescribed me metronidazole 500MG to get rid of bad bacteria in my gut. At first I was nervous to tell her about the ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Hello Jjane14 ... Could you please be more explicit on the ...   godman   34d

Hello Jjane14 ... Could you please be more explicit on the kind of parasites. Please can you send an image of some of theme so I can learn from your experience. I did the parasites cleans too. And went Thereafter for a stole and blood test, but nothing was found. Chocolateguy2014gmailcom   [End]
    • ĒI went to my gastroenterologist appointment on the 14th an...   Malodorsyndrome   34d

ĒI went to my gastroenterologist appointment on the 14th and she prescribed me metronidazole 500MG to get rid of bad bacteria in my gut.Ē You do realize that your gut flora comprises of good and bad bacteria? Your intestines also is home to yeast. The solution is to strike a balance between good and bad bacteria. More than likely you might have an over abundance of bad bacteria in your gut.   [End]
  • Post cholecystectomy, getting sicker, can't take Epsom Salt...   wisteriamama   34d  Ü C Ü

Iím an overweight 54 y/o with stomach distention, sleepy after meals, brain fog/memory, and pressure upwards. Iím getting sicker after a cholecystectomy last August. Prior to that I had flushed 3 times in the last few years (H.Clark) with some success. In Aug I had emergency surgery after a castor oil pack didnít work, liver was hot to touch-and they found a stuck stone (not during a flush) and a kidney stone. Now I am super itchy everywhere, day and night. So I researched all that and remembered I needed a liver flush (epiphany). Friday night I tried another flush (Canít take much juice-s ...   [retrieve this message]
    • I would start with the right testing to find out if there i...   linenup   34d

I would start with the right testing to find out if there is infection in the GI tract and not guess at what I have. Every type of infection requires a different approach. A one size fits all approach can be problematic when it comes to treatment approaches. The GI tract is highly susceptible to infection and should always be the first place if infection is suspected. patrickrambling-pb.blogspot.com/2012/12/lessons-from-parasites.html ... ... Flushing is more of a bile promoter and not so much of a deep liver cleanser. Liv52 is a popular liver cleanse product. There are many like products t ...   [retrieve this message]
      • You might want to check with your healthcare provider about...   linenup   33d

You might want to check with your healthcare provider about the use of ox bile as a digestive enzyme. I have read that some people who had their gallbladder removed had benefits from this. Bile serves many functions including attacking pathogenic organisms in the gut.   [End]
      • Thank you for your quick reply. I was tested via biomeridia...   wisteriamama   33d

Thank you for your quick reply. I was tested via biomeridian for parasites 6 years ago and had liver flukes at that time, underwent herbal treatment for 3 months and assume they were flushed out. However,I think my liver has been congested with stones for some time b/c of other symptoms. I have NAC, does that help with methylation? Thank you for recommending ox bile. I think Standard Process has a good remedy for that. I was wondering about malic acid vs apple juice and also if there was any other way to get the sludge out quickly b/c of this terrible itchiness.   [End]
        • NAC can help but there are many things in the methylation c...   linenup   32d

NAC can help but there are many things in the methylation cycle including methionine, taurine and most of the b vitamins. There are a number of testing facilities and educational material online. I am thinking Dr. Amy Yasko has some good information as well as Dr. Deth. ... ... Traditional Chinese Medicine offers some good diagnostics (tongue and pulse diagnosis) as well as herbal formulas. Acupressure points can be used for liver stagnation. ... ... Regarding the liver fluke issue, have you had any traditional testing for this, or go back and get retested?   [End]
  • When will I get some energy back? Parasite cleanse - alcoho...   seasidegardener   36d  Ü C Ü

Hi, this is my first time posting, thanks in advance for reading! ... ... I started Dr. Clarks parasite cleanse about 9 days ago. I built up to the full two teaspoon dose of the black walnut after three days and took my second dose of that last night. The cloves and wormwood Iím taking every day as per the instructions. I also started taking Diatomaceous Earth and Oregano oil a couple days ago. ... ... My question is, when will I start to regain some energy? Before I started the cleanse I had zero energy most of the time. Like, literally laying in bed most of the day, wanting to get up and do chore ...   [retrieve this message]
    • The parasite cleanse will make you feel bad because you are...   fconzero   36d

The parasite cleanse will make you feel bad because you are applying pressure to the parasite(s). Do not give up. Complete the course. I have struggled with arthritic like symptoms and I keep going. I had to have a pacemaker put in. I am on natural thyroid medicine (Naturethroid) and I keep going. If no parasite(s) comes out then you have done what needs to be done because you do not know what parasite(S) you have. If not those for that treatment then you go on to something else. It is almost always easier than trying to get the VAST Majority of doctors to help you because they are ...   [retrieve this message]
      • Thanks for your reply and advice! Iím trying to add in as m...   seasidegardener   35d

Thanks for your reply and advice! Iím trying to add in as many killer herbs add I can get and switch it up. Iím not actually looking to see if I pass anything. I couldnít mentally handle it...however Iím definitely seeing things in my dogs stool. Theyíre currently only taking Diatomaceous Earth but I want to get them on something more also. ... The past couple nights Iíve been feeling very stressed. I really think those little bastards want to get drunk and procreate by full moon. Hopefully I can catch them off guard and kill them with lots of herbs instead.   [End]
    • Lugolís iodine solution 2% for your thyroid problems. Also,...   lovej0y   35d

Lugolís iodine solution 2% for your thyroid problems. Also, sugar and carb withdrawals definitely take time. Just trust the process (easier said than done) and in due time they will go away and you will have more energy. If you have any more questions please ask or just send me an inbox!   [End]
    • The initial carbs cutting period does cause extreme fatigue...   onehumanexperience   33d

The initial carbs cutting period does cause extreme fatigue. All of your symptoms indicate the process of detox. These things are normal and will eventually pass, but will last depending on the actual toxicity of the body. Do not give up, because it is a process and you will get better soon! ... ... Some things that help are Epsom salt and food grade h2o2 baths with a nicely scented essential oil. Pulls toxins out of body. And Drink More water especially before and after the bath. ... ... ... ... ... ...   [End]
    • The initial carbs cutting period does cause extreme fatigue...   onehumanexperience   33d

The initial carbs cutting period does cause extreme fatigue. All of your symptoms indicate the process of detox. These things are normal and will eventually pass, but will last depending on the actual toxicity of the body. Do not give up, because it is a process and you will get better soon! ... ... Some things that help are Epsom salt and food grade h2o2 baths with a nicely scented essential oil. Pulls toxins out of body. And Drink More water especially before and after the bath. ... ... During your diet change, try to eat lots of raw and organic vegetables. These help clean out the intestines w ...   [retrieve this message]
      • Thanks a lot, Iím already feeling better. The past two days...   seasidegardener   32d

Thanks a lot, Iím already feeling better. The past two days Iíve had more energy than I can remember. Iím really excited to keep going with this! I feel like there is no WAY I would have been able to stop drinking for this long without killing something that was craving it. Iíve been using various tinctures (catnip, valarian, California poppy, borage) at night mixed into fresh veg/fruit juices to relax a bit and replace the alcohol routine. ... ... Iím feeling really optimistic! Itís tough to come up with food ideas but Iím sure I can go and get inspired with some low carb stuff. ... ... I wish I ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Dark green or black flecks in feces   #182479   36d  Ü C Ü

Wondering what the dark flecks are in my bowel movements. Picture was after one 2 qt salt water enema, then a Castile soap enema almost 2qts. They always come out and I thought they were just remnants of lettuce at first but they keep coming. Even after another 2 qt enema back to back. ... ... http://curezone.com/ig/i.asp?i=70205 ...   [End]
  • About to start parasite cleanse, question!   #181932   37d  Ü C Ü

Hi I am going to start my first cleanse tomorrow morning. ... But I am wondering if I can still go to work while doing this? ... I suffer from constipation and occasional diarrhea. ... Terrible frequent gas is my main reason for wanting to try a parasite cleanse. ... Any ideas on what to expect?   [End]
    • It may be candida but oftentimes Candida, Parasites and bad...   fconzero   37d

It may be candida but oftentimes Candida, Parasites and bad bacteria run together. I have the same problem with the constipation. I do not flip to diarrhea though. ... ... I think it will make things more complicated than you want because you can never really be sure how bad it may get. You may have to fight through the die off, etc. and may not feel like working. ... ... However, for your health I encourage you to stand for what it right. That stuff just has to go.   [End]
  • Natural Air   avirenviro   37d

Avir Natural Air odor neutralization product family is non-toxic, biodegradable and environmentally friendly. ... Rather than masking or encapsulating, Avir Natural Air creates a chemical reaction converting the odor molecule to an inert amine (salt).   [End]
  • My First Coffee Enema - Good Feeling!   archus   41d  Ü C Ü

... Hello all, ... ... ... I did my first coffee enema ever, today. I have done many flushes in last ten years. ... ... ... I am giving a detailed description of my process in hope of improving and perhaps help others. ... ... ... I did not eat after 7pm yesterday. No food this morning, only water. ... ... ... 1. 6am - Took 6000mg Ascorbic Acid Crystals in 16oz filtered water to flush out the colon. ... ... ... 2. 7am - Drank half bottle Magnesium Citrate. Took a long walk in the park. I had some heaviness in the chest. (I had angina a month ago which went away after taking Lugolís Iodine, but ocassionally discomfo ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Awesome! Glad the chest heaviness is gone for you too. I ha...   Steve888   41d

Awesome! Glad the chest heaviness is gone for you too. I have no problem with eating before or after the enema. I find laying on the left side always does more for me than right side. I can hear my liver/GB gurgling/releasing toxins on the left side. I think at least one a week would be optimal and more if you feel any chest heaviness or fullness/pain in the liver/GB coming back. ... ... Steve   [End]
    • Iím glad to see someone reporting recently on coffee enemas...   Illys   36d

Iím glad to see someone reporting recently on coffee enemas :) ... I did my first one some two years ago, and what a wild experience it was! The material in the toilet smelled foul, smokey, stinky! ... ... Iíve been doing one a day sine monday this week, together with juice fasting, each after a salt-water enema. Iím following the recipie of 2tablespoons fresh coffee grinds to 1 liter water. ... ... Today I had nearly no debris in the enema water after expulsion, though it did smell a little smokey. I was burping a lot too at the 20 minute mark of retaining the coffee, and a bit afterwards. I find i ...   [retrieve this message]
      • ... Hi  Illys, Salt water enemas are isotonic, meanin...   propaul   36d

... Hi  Illys, Salt water enemas are isotonic, meaning that they are neutral to our intestines. They do not get absorbed. Coffee enemas are, generally, partially absorbed by our circulation system in our intestines. That is how a coffee enema gets to the liver for detoxification. Burping after an enema is not unusual. I believe that it is caused by the solution pushing and compressing gases in the intestines forcing them into different position and pushing against the stomach, which in turn pushes the gas out. For more info please read my blog titled ĒMy challengeĒ link below. Propaul ...   [retrieve this message]
        • Thanks, ProPaul :) ... I was pondering if it were due to d...   Illys   35d

Thanks, ProPaul :) ... I was pondering if it were due to digestive processes being set in gear. The urps and burps remind me of very much like when my bloodsugar is going down after a high, and often I think of that as being digestive bacterial colonies breaking down and releasing gasses. ... ... From what I have read here, a good, solid digestive system with proper release of bile doesnít give gas, and thatís related to a good intestinal fauna. ... ... Thank you for the blog link! :D ... Iím a type 1 diabetic, greets to the other side of the pool. ... -illys   [End]
  • Flora Restoration   joefs   45d

I am planning to do a home colonic (enema series). I wanted to buy a product I heard of called íMicroflora Restoreí, but canít locate it. What would be some good choices to restore the bodyís flora after a colon cleanse or a liver flush? ... ... Thanks   [End]
  • Probiotic enema IBD   #182074   46d  Ü C Ü

Hi everyone. This is my first post on curezone but Iíve been following this place for ages, so hello! I have some questions that Iím hoping this lovely community can answer, but first I need to give some history. I thought I was well versed in how to deal with something like this because of my medical background, but the learning is never ending it seems. ... ... Iím on a complicated journey with my bowels. Been suffering from non-specific bowel inflammation since May 2013 and more intensely since September 2013. Gastroenteritis due to restaurant food got me twice, leaving a nasty situation beh ...   [retrieve this message]
    • You seem like person who knows a lot about diet   White Shark   39d

It is nice to see here someone who is able to do a lot of research and learn a lot alone. ... ... You already know a lot about diet. ... Probiotics can help some people, but I think you need some heavy guns! ... I have just one single suggestion for you: FMT ... ... You need one or several healthy dodnors, and you have a great chance of fixing your gut. ... ... http://curezone.org/cleanse/enema/fecal_transplantation_DIY_home_therapy.asp ... ... WS ...   [End]
  • Worm in stool? or not   pawaa   49d  Ü C Ü

... Hi, for the past few months Iíve been suffering from parasitic symptoms but Iíve yet to see any proof. Just yesterday however I am wondering if this could be something? ... ... I have no knowledge of what they really look like simply because if I learn about them (such as seeing their pictures) my mentality becomes much more distressed so I was wondering if someone here could help me identify what they could be? The longest one on top is exactly 3Ē long and I have no idea what the black thing could be. Maybe an egg of some sort. ... ... By the way for future reference how should I take photos ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Image Embedded ROPEWORM Parasite, GARDASIL Vaccine, BACK ACNE?! Need you...   search4truth   51d  Ü C Ü

... Hi everyone. I have a million thoughts to get out so letís see where this goes. FIRST TRAIN OF THOUGHT: 1) As soon as I was born I had SEVERE gas when fed formula (pretty sure it was GMO soy formula though, but it was 1993, they say they released GMOs in 1996 but I donít believe it). I was on prescription liquid medication in the form of droppers in my formula, for GAS. I had extreme colic. 2) Ropeworms move by GAS PROPULSION!! Iím guessing I was born with ropeworms that caused the gas; my mom gained literally hundreds of lbs when pregnant with me and was obese throughout my childhood. S ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Hi Search4truth, ... ... Great questions and great catch i...   Deesmiles   50d

Hi Search4truth, ... ... Great questions and great catch in terms of getting out that large Rope. Our youngest son had basically the same symptoms early years on. He also had the same acne, until we he cut way back on wheat; it was mentioned at the Andreas Kalcker conference the possible connection with gmoís and grain, which you may already be familiar with. ... ... Personally I feel there is a connection between the gmoís introduced in the 90ís...because our son who was on formula (first ingredient corn syrup solids????) had most of the symptoms that have been expressed in relationship to the Rope ...   [retrieve this message]
      • Hi Deesmiles! ... ... Great questions and great catch in t...   search4truth   49d

Hi Deesmiles! ... ... Great questions and great catch in terms of getting out that large Rope. Our youngest son had basically the same symptoms early years on. He also had the same acne, until we he cut way back on wheat; it was mentioned at the Andreas Kalcker conference the possible connection with gmoís and grain, which you may already be familiar with. ... ... -- Wow, very interesting to know your son had the same symptoms and acne as I did. The thing is, I havenít eaten wheat/gluten in who knows HOW long! Maybe ONCE 6 months ago at an organic NYC restaurant that imports its organic whole wheat ...   [retrieve this message]
        • Good morning Search4truth, ... ... The symptoms I was conv...   Deesmiles   49d

Good morning Search4truth, ... ... The symptoms I was conveying are the childhood symptoms discussed on the autism spectrum, a few of which are: digestive disorders, food sensitivities, eczema, asthma, ... delayed development, sensory issues...not too familiar with this all but Iím sure thereís blogs dedicated to. ... Thankfully we figured out food sensitivities early on (also only shopped at Whole Foods etc)so he experienced just the tail end of this, which manifested more in the physical symptoms, less in the development area, although he was really uncomfortable for his younger years; wet nose, s ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Re: ROPEWORM Parasite, GARDASIL Vaccine, BACK ACNE?! Need...   Cimber38   48d

Thatís a really good rope specimen.How can they not be doing dna studies on these things? They are obviously a new parasite. Looks like a tape worm crossed with a sea creature.   [End]
  • FOR SALE Valkion Singlet Oxygen Therapy Machine   #101728   52d  Ü C Ü
  • Ultraviolet, UVA lights for microbes   joefs   54d  Ü C Ü

Iíve heard of doing a microbe cleanse of the blood with uva (black lights). Is anyone familiar with this. Would like to know what are good bulbs to use for this. Iím thinking of the type: flourescent, incandescent (not sure if there are other kinds), safety (in case of breakage), and effectiveness. ... ... Thanks ... ~   [End]
    • Yes, UV can kill most microbes but beware, it can kill any ...   parazapper   54d

Yes, UV can kill most microbes but beware, it can kill any cell in your body that it reaches. UV kills by destroying DNA and does so quite efficiently. ... ... So, whatever area of your body is irradiated with the UV, expect dead cells. Kind of like sunburn but direct UV can go even deeper. ... ...   [End]
  • Image Embedded Parasite egg or KidneyLiverGallbladder stone?   EverSearching   58d  Ü C Ü

Iíve been on a very, very strict candida diet for a little more than two weeks now and have been doing enemas once or twice a week. Tonight, when I did my enema, I found these small, almost tonsil-stone type things floating in the toilet. I fished one out and took a picture because there were about eight of them and I figure that is not normal. For a moment I thought it was some kind of tiny seed or bean but I have not eaten anything that has beans in it recently. They ranged from an off-white to a more light olive green color. I squished one with a Q-tip and it was somewhat soft (not squi ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Turpentine to help with Candida and Parasites   truthseeker68   58d  Ü C Ü

Looking for some support and guidance on using turpentine (100% gum spirits) to help with ailments. I have a severe systemic candida overgrowth and good reason to believe that I also am infected with parasites. Iím completely freaked out and want to get all of this **** out of my body once and for all! (Iíve been suffering from symptoms related to these two issues for over 15 years.) I bought some turpentine last night and I want to start using it but Iím really afraid of the die-off I could experience. Iím currently using ĒCandida CleanserĒ which is amazing and definitely working due to ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Medullary sponge kidneys and stones   chilipepper   59d  Ü C Ü

I have medullary sponge kidneys. History of infections and stones. Iíve had sound wave lithotripsey once about 6 years ago. I was recently told I have a UTI. CT shows I have MANY stones in both kidneys. Most measure 3 to 7 mm The largest is in the lower pole of the left kidney and measures up to 9 mm. I have a 5 mm stone in the right ureter . And a 7 mm stone in left ureterer causing moderate obstruction. In the past I believe I was told my stones were calcium. I tend to want to do everything naturally, but can I feasible EVER dissolve (with stone dissolving protocol) stones that ...   [retrieve this message]
  • MCS and Dr. Schulze   ShyIris   61d  Ü C Ü

Hello all - I am new to this forum, but have been onlooking for other experiences for some time. I am trying to do some researches on juice fasting and cleanses for my medical problems. I am interested in trying the Dr. Schulze incurables or other programs by him and wanted to get some feedback from experiences users. I was diag with fibromyalgia some 9 years ago now. Came down with bad MCS about 4 years ago. I have been treating for chronic lyme now for 3 years and am only partially better. I started this whole fiasco with digestive/bowel/gallbladder problems and have tried everythi ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Also, to add... I tried a liver/gallbladder cleanse and was...   ShyIris   61d

Also, to add... I tried a liver/gallbladder cleanse and was violently ill...which only makes me more apprehensive to jump into these without some real guidance...   [End]
    • Iíve been trying intermittent fasting and have been feeling...   foghead   42d

Iíve been trying intermittent fasting and have been feeling better on it. I helps to increase your leptin and insulin sensitivity. I am also on the high-saturated fat, low carbohydrate Paleo diet recommended by Dr. Jack Kruse. Carbohydrates worsen my symptoms due to raising insulin levels and blood sugar levels. ... ... Please consider Electromagnetic Radiation (EMR) as a large contributing factor. This is not just limited to cell phones, but Wi-Fi, electromagnetic fields from appliances (such as computers, small fans). This also includes dirty electricity coming from within your electric ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Copper Detox questions   brinabeans   65d  Ü C Ü

When youíve been doing the NB copper detox program for a couple of weeks and then take a few days off the supplements does the body sometimes continue to detox? I have been following the diet still eating mostly crockpot veggies and meat and some eggs. ... Can eating 4 cups of veggies a day cause copper dumps? ... Also is using psyllium husk along with my mag citrate okay? The may citrate alone doesnít help me poo. ... Have u heard of problems or side effects from psyllium? ...   [End]
  • Folate - Friend, then Foe!! Please advise.   Tiger Lily 813   66d  Ü C Ü

Hi all, ... Iíve had severe adrenal fatigue for several months and I was trying to establish a solid b vitamin regimen, when I discovered that folate (metafolin, the active form- not folic acid) once daily at 1000 mcg, was the game changer I had been looking for!! I took it for almost two weeks, 1000mcg daily (I had also been taking coenzymated versions of B12 & B6 for a long while, without their doing anything at all but I stayed consistent with them in good faith) and it improved my energy levels, ability to complete tasks, mood, dream recall, finally!! Then, after two weeks it took a turn ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Iíve read that happening to quite a few people with methyla...   purplepixie   62d

Iíve read that happening to quite a few people with methylation issues. It happened to me too. ... ... I think, if youíre a slow methylator that taking the active folate really gets things going again within all the methylation cycles (nitric oxide cycle, neurotransmitters cycle etc). So thatís why you feel great initially. ... ... Then thereís the about-turn of symptoms as you describe which could be then the release of years worth of accumulated toxins, and just the general balancing of these cycles once more after being so imbalanced and operating íwonkyí for years. ... ... Itís just like with cleans ...   [retrieve this message]
  • At deaths door.   robincsoto   67d  Ü C Ü

My name is robin and I need help. I my vitamin absorption is low as my vitamin d is 6, extremely low. Doc is waiting for something acute to happen and I donít have that kind of time. When I eat sugar my whole body throbs and pee glucose and white blood cells. I feel little things swimming in my muscles that seems like that box of fireworks with 100 rockets just shot off at once and they are all going everywhere. I got a ct scan and Dr said I have a fair amount of feces in lower right quadrant. And the beginning of my colon muscle is weak and hurts to push that stuff along since Iíve been ...   [retrieve this message]
    • take colon cleansing products. ... go to a colon cleansing ...   jaguar57   66d

take colon cleansing products. ... go to a colon cleansing therapist for a colonic. ... get off of sugar.   [End]
    • Hi Robin, ... ... To assist you in finding a solution to y...   shotsee   66d

Hi Robin, ... ... To assist you in finding a solution to your health issue(s), you may care to consider the information previously posted here:   [End]
    • Just a triple post error.   shotsee   66d

Just a triple post error.   [End]
    • Hi Robin, ... ... Curious what the significance is of the ...   sans sucre   66d

Hi Robin, ... ... Curious what the significance is of the ankle pic? Is that related to your question? Anyway, what do you eat on your diet? Some people restrict far too much (eating only veggies and meat, for example), and then digestion shuts down. Have you tried digestive enzymes? I agree with the other reply about a colonic - should work to flush you out. but, I would not get to the point of relying on them long-haul. Another option might be a green drink such as Amazing Grass green superfood. They usually get the system moving.   [End]
      • Yup only veggies and meats last three years day in and day ...   robincsoto   65d

Yup only veggies and meats last three years day in and day out. I do have enzymes now. I did notice salty oily chicken and beef qwith bread increase my problem. Cut meat out? Iím taking hcl with pepsin and taurine now since I have low digestive juices but there is now in toilet. Font know of its from juicing beets cabbage or blood from inflammation. The ankle pic is so I can post a thread. I notice my stool is now gray. Thank you for helping.   [End]
        • No, Iíd suggest adding foods, not taking any more away. Ad...   sans sucre   60d

No, Iíd suggest adding foods, not taking any more away. Adding in fibrous foods like yams or sweet potatoes, acorn or butternut squashes, etc. I have been scared of blood in stools that turned out to be beets - it is very common. And liver support (Livatone Plus is good) sounds like it may be beneficial as the gray stool indicates a liver problem.   [End]
    • Itís difficult to recommend anything due to possible risks ...   BrightSideOfLife   65d

Itís difficult to recommend anything due to possible risks and the effect it might have. [ĒI got a ct scan and Dr said I have a fair amount of feces in lower right quadrantĒ] ... I donít know what this means exactly, impacted faeces or faeces leaking from your colon? There was mention of parasites so could something of perforated the bowel? That is a very serious situation if true. Can you explain based upon what the doctor told you? An explanation must of been given? ... ... Softening and moving the bowel sounds like it might benefit but your comments concern me and makes me reluctant to recommen ...   [retrieve this message]
      • It is difficult. Iím bleeding from nose to colon when under...   robincsoto   65d

It is difficult. Iím bleeding from nose to colon when under stress. CBC is fine but something is stopping me. My body has problems with sugar I know that. The Dr said mag citrate. No perforation he can see. Has moved things along but gray stool with red appears now. Beets or cabbage from juicing idk. But I did add Hcl with pepsin and 500mg taurine.   [End]
        • May I add something?   #16844   50d

I donít think anyoneís mentioned alcohol in this thread as a cause of constipation. I found it is. For me itís very dehydrating and drinking alcohol starts a chain of drying out lower colon material. ... ... Even if you think, Ēwell, a glass of wine is healthyĒ it just might be something that is making you pee out fluids rather than utilize them as nature intended.   [End]
  • Help   robincsoto   69d  Ü C Ü

How does my friend remove metals, parasites, possible candida with a lesion from the end of the stomach connecting the small intestine. Juicing dehydrates body so cleansing is scary. Yet something has to be done. Doctors say blood work is fine and say nothing is wrong when there is. They will work on when something acute happens well my friend doesnít have that time any longer. Rectum does not allow gas to secrete either. Rather gas needs to come out to pass stool or diarrhea to pass if not allowed to come out then more toxins are being absorbed into body. http://curezone.com/upload/Art/00 ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Itís difficult to understand what you are describing. ... ...   Deesmiles   69d

Itís difficult to understand what you are describing. ... ... If your friend is having trouble with eliminating or moving the bowels they could first try a 2 quart warm water enema, then proceed to the Gerson Coffee Enema to remove the toxic load from the liver. They can continue the Gerson Enema a few times a day if needed if they cannot release the toxic burden that is on their liver/kidneys. They should also investigate what comes out with the enemas to identify what parasites they may have. They will need to take pictures to post on Curezone so someone can help identify them. ... ...   [End]
    • Those look like hookworms. Are they only on her feet?   kasima   66d

Those look like hookworms. Are they only on her feet?   [End]
  • Cold hands, feet and brain fog after enema   #178856   69d  Ü C Ü

I have a friend thatís been doing coffee enemas for quite sometime but whenever she does them her hands and feet become cold and she gets severe brain fog. Thinking it was the coffee causing her problems she did a epson salt water enema and had the same results. Thereís times that the enemas effect her so severely she bed bound. Any suggestions on what could be causing these symptoms? Thanks   [End]
    • Does she have Candida, Parasites or other illness? I have C...   nima   69d

Does she have Candida, Parasites or other illness? I have Candida and I have the same symptoms. After doing Coffee Enemas ... I get Cold Hands and Feet, its due to Die-off symptom. Your immune system more efficiently kills off Candida after doing a Coffee Enema...which overwhelms your body. ... ... The first 2 months of Coffee Enemas I would get intense cold hands and feet, and would feel like I was going to pass-out. ... But now after 3-4 months of doing them daily, I feel great, almost got rid of Candida doing these.   [End]
  • ..........   Xelaetaks   71d  Ü C Ü

....... Nevermind please delete. Thanks   [End]
  • A quick question: coffee turns green - safe to use for enem...   Galalub   72d  Ü C Ü

Hi, ... ... Usually I am using reverse osmosis water for my coffee enema, right now I am on vacation and am using spring water (higher pH). I am still boiling the same coffee (Wilsons) in the same stainless steel pan, but somehow the solution is darker than usual and today when I boiled it a little longer it turned green. What does it mean? Is it still safe to use. The only thing I can think of is presence of minerals and higher pH of spring water vs my usual reverse osmosis water. Any thoughts would be appreciated. ... Thanks in advance.   [End]
  • juice fasting for low stomach acid Hypochlorhydria   snugglykindness   75d  Ü C Ü

i have low stomach acid and i went to c my doctor last week. my liver enzymes were high along with a few other issues. basically the doc said to take betaine HCL and enzymes. ... ... i asked him if i should or could do a juice fast and told him iíd be willing to do it if i should. he didnít suggest it himself but he seemed to think it was a good idea and when i asked him how long i should do it for he said 7 days. ... ... what i want to ask here is; does juice fasting help with low stomach acid? ... ... every where i search on google or cure zone with the terms low stomach acid, Hypochlorhydria, or Ach ...   [retrieve this message]
    • It sounds like you might have helicobacter pylori which is ...   BrightSideOfLife   69d

It sounds like you might have helicobacter pylori which is converting urea to ammonia to neutralize the acid. Itís an expensive business trying to counter such things using betaine HCL. I was taking 12 caps before I got a slight burning sensation. I then purchased some malic acid, xylitol and clove essential oil and mixed them in water and drank it with my meals. I now take 4 betaine HCL! I have HP and I am about to start trying to iradicate it.   [End]
    • It sounds like you might have helicobacter pylori (HP) whic...   BrightSideOfLife   69d

It sounds like you might have helicobacter pylori (HP) which is converting urea to ammonia to neutralize the acid. Itís an expensive business trying to counter such things using betaine HCL. I was taking 12 caps before I got a slight burning sensation. I then purchased some malic acid, xylitol and clove essential oil and mixed them in water and drank it with my meals. I now take 4 betaine HCL! I have HP and I am about to start trying to eradicate it. ... ... http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/2379775   [End]
    • One of the natural Remedies for Hypochlorhydria is Ginger t...   bevraf   68d

One of the natural Remedies for Hypochlorhydria is Ginger tea is thought to aid digestion and reduce bloating. In Ayurvedic medicine and traditional Chinese medicine, ginger is considered a digestive tonic. ... ... One the other hand, the cleansing virtues in beets juice is very healing for liver toxicity or bile ailments, like jaundice, hepatitis, food poisoning, diarrhea or vomiting. ... ... This juice recipe might help ... Beet Root 1 beet ... Cabbage (red) 2 leaf ... Carrots 3 medium ... Lemon 1/2 fruit ... Orange 1 fruit ... Pineapple 1/4 fruit ... Spinach 2 handful ... ... Directions ... Process all ingredients in ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Try juicing Papaya for Stomach, indigestion, hemorrhoids, c...   P4P   65d

Try juicing Papaya for Stomach, indigestion, hemorrhoids, colitis.Potatoes good for intestines, counteracts excess acidity in stomach   [End]
    • All issues of digestion disorders begin in the stomach. Pro...   #177123   42d

All issues of digestion disorders begin in the stomach. Proper ph in your stomach is needed.Eating fermented foods beginning with yogurt also helps to restore important bacteria that are super important.Start with apple cider vineger a teaspoon or two first thing in the morning. Lemon juice in water is also a good beginning. ... ... Try this juice too using your slow juicer ... 1 young thai coconut ... 8 Carrots ... 2 stalks Celery   [End]
  • Dr. Clark Para Cleanse   Ukrainian21   80d  Ü C Ü

Recently, I have been diagnosed with polyps in my gallbladder and no evidence of gallstones. I have been having pressure in my gallbladder region, so I began colon cleanse (oxy-powder) which worked amazing, without giving me any pain. ... ... Then I began Dr. Clarkís parasite cleanse (iím currently on day 5 and seen a lot of worms in my stools) and I have been feeling terrible the past two days. I have developed flu like symptoms and my body was aching uncontrollably.Now my flu like symptoms are slowly going away on day 5, but Iím left with severe back pain on the right mid region, where It pr ...   [retrieve this message]
  • BB and BO that doesnt get better with diet, flushes, etc   EverSearching   82d  Ü C Ü

... Sorry, this is super long but I am desperate for help. I am worried about my future job stability due to bb and bo. ... I am in a predicament. Apparently, I smell horrible but am unable to smell myself. I honestly wouldnít be as concerned about it (since I am clean and take a thorough 30 minute shower or 2 showers a day) except that I am going to be looking for teaching jobs soon and am afraid I will not be hired or even worse, fired, over my body odor and bad breath. ... ... ... ... ... I donít know how long this has gone on for because I only just realized it was happening about two years ago. Jus ...   [retrieve this message]
    • I would say keep up your diet and try exercising regularly ...   Marionette202   82d

I would say keep up your diet and try exercising regularly (30 min everyday, 15 when youíre pressed for time as something is always better than nothing). Have you tried glycolax? I heard that works a bit differently than other things meant to stop constipation by cleaning the walls of the intestine as well. For the prolapse, you may have to see a colorectal surgeon to have that fixed. The white growth on your inner cheeks sounds a bit weird. That might be a fungus or something? Thrush/candida? What did your doctor have to say about that? Also, did he give you a reason for why the proctitis ...   [retrieve this message]
      • Thank you so much! Iíve never tried Glycolax so I will defi...   EverSearching   82d

Thank you so much! Iíve never tried Glycolax so I will definitely give that a go! ... ... My Dr said that I was very young and should not try the surgery for the prolapse yet. I also have vaginal prolapse and I want to have kids in a few years so Iím trying to hold off. He seems to think that I can ĒfixĒ the prolapse with medication and adding more fiber. Iíve been eating fiber one which may have helped some along with kegals. My prolapse is not very advanced. ... ... He never gave any detail about the proctitis and when I asked about the possibility of candida, sibo, etc he completely brushed it ...   [retrieve this message]
    • ... Hi EverSearching, For your constipation I would take o...   propaul   81d

... Hi EverSearching, For your constipation I would take one or more cleansing enemas. Also cleansing your liver may help your odor problem, so do coffee enemas on a regular basis. Please read my blog titled ĒMy challengeĒ, link below. Propaul   [End]
      • Thank you Propaul!!! I have never tried a coffee enema! I a...   EverSearching   81d

Thank you Propaul!!! I have never tried a coffee enema! I am going to the health food store today so I will look for a enema bag and give this a try this evening! Unfortunately, I will have to mine at night because I already wake up at 5 am to teach and sometimes work until 10 pm at night. Liver cleanses will be difficult for me for the same reason but this is fantastic advice and I will try to find a way! Today a random student said I smelled like a trash can and the remark cut me deeply as I want so much to become close to people again. Thank you! I have bookmarked your blog.   [End]
        • have u tried no sugar or null body mint? might help   soulking   80d

have u tried no sugar or null body mint? might help   [End]
          • Thank you Soulking! I know that sugar seems to make it wors...   EverSearching   80d

Thank you Soulking! I know that sugar seems to make it worse, especially with breath, but I get weak and dizzy when I stop sugar completely for some reason. Since I work and also teach for long hours, I am not able to do much in the way of sugarless diets or diets that are too draining. But you are right, this would probably really help!   [End]
            • Hi everybody, I am dealing with the same problem too and I ...   Smiley84   80d

Hi everybody, I am dealing with the same problem too and I donít know what to do. I tried to commit suicide twice last year. I donít have a job and I have been struggling with this....   [End]
              • Smiley, I completely understand your frustration and pain. ...   EverSearching   80d

Smiley, I completely understand your frustration and pain. I have had fleeting thoughts about suicide myself. However, it simply is NOT worth it to take your own life over something as small as this. Yes odors can be offensive but look at the whole picture and how amazing we are as human beings! Anyone who is joining a forum like this because they want to heal themselves are good people. We are probably more sympathetic than most too. The first thing Iím going to do when I beat this is try to help everyone else who suffers from this terrible situation. Hang in there Smiley and keep searching!   [retrieve this message]
      • I tried the triple lemon cleansing enema on your blog last ...   EverSearching   80d

I tried the triple lemon cleansing enema on your blog last night and I believe it has lessened the body odor a bit! Of course, I also did spray a lot of perfume today so I canít be sure but I am going to continue taking several enemas a week. Are they safe to use long term?   [End]
      • Propaul, I tried the triple lemon cleansing enema on your b...   EverSearching   79d

Propaul, I tried the triple lemon cleansing enema on your blog last night and I believe it has lessened the body odor a bit! Of course, I also did spray a lot of perfume today so I canít be sure but I am going to continue taking several enemas a week. Are they safe to use long term?   [End]
        • Itís horrible, really awful. This must be health issue not ...   Jasmin08   79d

Itís horrible, really awful. This must be health issue not only body odor and bad breath per se. Your body system is not working well. You need to check your lifestyle. Increase intake of fluids especial water. Make regular daily exercise for at least 30 minutes. Eat well balance diet. You need complete detoxification.   [End]
          • Jasmine08, Yes, I think there is something wrong with me bu...   EverSearching   77d

Jasmine08, Yes, I think there is something wrong with me but I cannot figure it out :( I have had a full physical plus been tested for diabetes, kidney function, etc. I have also had a colonoscopy and endoscopy but the only findings were the prolapse and narrow colon. I have not had my liver tested and would like to since I did so much drinking at one point. The thing is, I have kept up a decent diet (cheating with sweets, bread, and certain junk food occasionally)of vegetables and fish for almost two years now and I have not seen any improvement at all. I have found that the things that m ...   [retrieve this message]
        • ... Hi EverSearching, Yes, you can take enemas daily for a...   propaul   77d

... Hi EverSearching, Yes, you can take enemas daily for a long period, I am thinking of years, but please do not use lemon juice exclusively, switch to salt solution, baking soda solution, soapsuds, etc. All these enemas are for cleansing. Trying coffee retention enemas for odor. Canít be sure they will work but I believe it is worth a try. My experience with coffee enemas as a deodorant, was after taking garlic enemas for 3 days I smelt pretty bad. But after taking my two coffee enemas in the morning most of my garlic smell did disappear. Propaul   [End]
          • Jasmine08, Yes, I think there is something wrong with me bu...   EverSearching   77d

Jasmine08, Yes, I think there is something wrong with me but I cannot figure it out :( I have had a full physical plus been tested for diabetes, kidney function, etc. I have also had a colonoscopy and endoscopy but the only findings were the prolapse and narrow colon. I have not had my liver tested and would like to since I did so much drinking at one point. The thing is, I have kept up a decent diet (cheating with sweets, bread, and certain junk food occasionally)of vegetables and fish for almost two years now and I have not seen any improvement at all. I have found that the things that m ...   [retrieve this message]
          • Propaul, I will definately try this as soon as I can, thank...   EverSearching   77d

Propaul, I will definately try this as soon as I can, thank you! Iím not sure that enemas are good for me in the long run because of my prolapse so I am a little concerned. Do you know if they can make a proplapse worse? ...   [End]
            • thats why you have all these problems. your diet is horribl...   soulking   74d

thats why you have all these problems. your diet is horrible. need to change it immediatly. you probably have candida overgrowth bactera thats causing all of this. sugar feeds the bacteria. need to stuff consuming it now no buts. improve your diet no sugar no wheat eat veg no fried or fast food. see if these helps.   [End]
              • Thank you Soulking! My diet wasnít bad during this year but...   EverSearching   74d

Thank you Soulking! My diet wasnít bad during this year but for the last three weeks I have improved it by taking out the things you mentioned. So far the odor is getting worse (students in the classes I teach say I smell like ass and farts so Iím guessing I have fecal bo.)but my digestion is improving. I am only eating veggies, lemons, an apple or two a day, avocados, coconut oil and water. I am losing a lot of weight though and am concerned. I am quite thin for my height. I am adding in plain oats for breakfast to see if this will help.   [End]
                • From your description of symptoms, I would see a functional...   schonreid   59d

From your description of symptoms, I would see a functional medicine doctor and get tested for GI infections; bacterial, fungal, parasitic. Also, adrenal, thyroid and reproductive hormones. There are a lot of good tests from labs like Genova, Great Plains, Doctors Data etc. that could pinpoint where the root cause of your problems may be. The good news is that you got a clean bill of health from the conventional docs but as is so often the case, there are underlying issues which they do not test for. This is where a good holistic physician could really help. Hope things improve for you. Be ...   [retrieve this message]
    • I think your diet has to change. I have many of your sympto...   jahidas   52d

I think your diet has to change. I have many of your symptoms, including armpit stench, smelly feet,smelly scalp, body odor that smells like garbage, fish, mildew or fecal that only other people can smell. ... ... I was able to get rid of the body odor twice in my life. The first time, I stopped eating sugar and the smell went away after a few months. Once I got better, I started eating all kinds of sugar and 3 years later my body odor became much worse. I ate plain broccoli for a week. Then I ate nothing but low sugar vegetables for the next few weeks. I slowly incorporated meat for a few week ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Also, ... ... I was thinking of getting this done professi...   jahidas   52d

Also, ... ... I was thinking of getting this done professionally or if I can do it myself I will. The only thing is that it would be a quick fix and if I still ate poorly, the body odor would return. However,, maybe it would work and if I was healthy again, I wouldnít crave foods all day long. ... ... I do not want to recommend this procedure since it is only now gaining popularity, but you may want to read it to put it on your radar. I am typing this right now and dreading work tomorrow because itís one of those weeks that I smell even worse than others :( ... ... http://curezone.org/cleanse/enema/fecal ...   [retrieve this message]
      • Thank you Schonreid and Jahidas! I have now been on a stric...   EverSearching   51d

Thank you Schonreid and Jahidas! I have now been on a strict candida diet for about three weeks. Iíve been eating mostly avacaco, salad, celery, almonds, green beans, some tomato. On this diet I was beginning to feel too weak to work but I know it wasnít die off because I had that the first week and a half and then did lots of enemas and flushes to help it calm down. Iíve added egg whites into my diet which seem to be ok for my digestion but I think they do contriubute to odor. I tried to re-add yogurt back in due to its probiotics and yummyness but both cow and goat milk yogurt give me an ...   [retrieve this message]
        • Guys! I think I may be on to something but I hope I didnít ...   EverSearching   47d

Guys! I think I may be on to something but I hope I didnít screw it up! Ok, so I had two days with very low body odor!!! This is HUGE for me because normally it is so bad that people do not want to be near me! I think it has something to do with taking HCL and also with avoiding green veggies (weird, I know). Ok so Iíve been on the anti-candida diet for about 3 and half weeks (following Ricki Hellerís candida diet) and had the die off a few weeks ago. I had no real changes in odor. Then, wondering if I had TMAU, I reduced my choline intake, eating only egg whites, carrots, very small servi ...   [retrieve this message]
          • @eversearching, ... ... I know that diet plays a huge part...   jahidas   41d

@eversearching, ... ... I know that diet plays a huge part in my success or failure. When I eat vegetables and low-carb meals, I donít get a reaction to people. The problems is that after a few days, my body binges on food that Iíve missed and I canít control it. At this point, I have going back and forth like this for a few months. I have finally gotten used to eating vegetables and now they are not so bad. I was eating only broccoli, which has worked in the past, but I coated it with dairy free and soy free butter substitutes, which of course was cheating. I got tired of broccoli and started ...   [retrieve this message]
            • Certain foods, like collard greens, brussel sprouts, caffei...   jahidas   41d

Certain foods, like collard greens, brussel sprouts, caffeine and eggs make me smell worse, too. The only reason why the cauliflower isnít giving any problems is because it is literally the only thing I am eating so the odor went away. However, I believe I will be able to introduce these other vegetables back into my diet in about a week or so without any problems. Right now, I am still not eating carbs. When I do, I will probably start with oatmeal since I am able to tolerate it better.   [End]
  • Where to get the best Zapper   BrandyS   83d  Ü C Ü

I have been feeling some worms wiggling around in my calf muscles and thigh muscle along with obviously, my gut etc. I am new to cleansing of parasites and the zapper but thought I might give it a try. Is there any recommended reading on how to use the zapper as well as where to purchase one? I have NO idea what is good and what is worth the money etc. and would like your opinions. :D Thanks!   [End]
  • CleanseSmart and Irregular Periods...help   hawk9083   85d  Ü C Ü

Hello, ... I am currently on the CleanseSmart total body cleanse (2 pills in the morning, 2 in the evening). I started the cleanse earlier this month, about 8 days after my normal period had ended. Well, a couple days later (10-11 days after my period ended), I started another cycle. This is very VERY strange for me. Iíve never had spotting or irregular cycles. Iíve been on the NuvaRing for 6+ years and never had any problems. Itís about 2 weeks later, and Iím STILL on the cleanse, and STILL having my period. Idk if this is worth mentioning, but I was also diagnosed with HPV in October and h ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Wisdom tooth extraction...really   Okhra   86d  Ü C Ü

hi everyone, ... Im 27,my down right wisdom tooth started breaking through the gum 3-4 months ago causing me just gum inflammation for couple of days (i guess just the days while its breaking through), nothing major. ... i went to make a 3D and x-ray. Dentist found out on xray an infection under this wisdom tooth (it looks like black space in between two roots),but tooth position is ok and he advised to extract it due to infection. ... I have vaginal candida for many years and now in the process of eliminating it,diet,juicing...taking probiotics and so on. ... So taking antibiotics after tooth extrac ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Re Wisdom tooth extraction...really   phelp   86d

http://mydentistaz.com/interactive-meridian-tooth-chart/ ... ... I always find it interesting to see what this chart says about the body and tooth. I thought you might also   [End]
    • Re: Wisdom tooth extraction...really   InCharge   85d

... Dentist found out on xray an infection under this wisdom tooth (it looks like black space in between two roots),but tooth position is ok and he advised to extract it due to infection. ... ... ... ... I think this is good advice. At the very least get a second opinion. ... ... ...   [End]
    • It must be most definitely an infection. Yes infections are...   georginawalker   75d

It must be most definitely an infection. Yes infections are seen as black in a X-ray. If you are still in doubt then maybe you should get a second opinion. But if it is an infection then you should get the proper dental treatment as soon as possible. The more you delay the more complex it gets. My regular dentist is Dr. David Silberman at Texas. But since you live in the Pacific find a good doctor there. I donít think taking antibiotics will help in the cast of dental infections.   [End]
    • Hello. Weíre in Philadelphia. And we see all kinds of wisdo...   EverestDental   68d

Hello. Weíre in Philadelphia. And we see all kinds of wisdom teeth on daily bases. It would be nice if I can take a look at your x rays or 3D CT Scan. If you have good diagnostic materials it shouldnít be a problem for a good dentist or an oral surgeon to give at least 2-3 different treatment options for your wisdom teeth issues. Candida will not and should not prevent you from getting the dental care that you need. I hope this helps. If you should have any questions feel free to email me. Thank you, Margot.   [End]
  • My life with mercury poisoning and my gratitude for the jou...   #180319   3mo  Ü C Ü

It is summer of 2009, I am 39 years old, a special education teacher with a PhD, single mom, exercised almost every day, ate healthy, and had a great group of girlfriends. It was July 2009, that my legs and feet went numb, my muscles began to noticeably twitch making me self-conscious, my head was so foggy I would get lost in once familiar buildings, I couldnít follow conversations and spent all weekend working because my once efficient and organized brain was now all over the place. My hormones went crazy and I stopped getting my period. I gained stubborn weight in my middle that I couldn ...   [retrieve this message]
  • P and B shakes bright green stool?   Nathk   3mo

Ok so I started doing p and b shakes a week ago for a colon cleanse while continuing with enemas. Iíve started to see bright green spongy stools, can anybody tell me why this is? Is it a good thing or not? ... ... Thanks in advance :)   [End]
  • Burning palpating heart? Cause?   BrandyS   3mo  Ü C Ü

Okay, I have another question! ... ... I posted in humaworm, but Iím hoping to get a response. ... ... During my first round of Humaworm I had concern with my heart. Well, no, I have always had concern with my heart. Before I did the cleanse I went to the doctor twice complaining of heart pain and had each time had an EKG done. THEN I found out that you can potentially have worms in your heart, and since doing the first round I have not had too many palpitations going on, although I do still get them. ... ... As of right now, we are going to do our second round in about a week, and I am really concerned ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Itís rare but possible. But itís still most likely because ...   Soly047   3mo

Itís rare but possible. But itís still most likely because of the larvae travel via heart. I get heart pain and some palpitations when ítheyí decide to travel. And thatís somebody who exercise his heart regularly and has no issues with the heart generally. Donít worry... After all your body evolved to íhandleí parasites... It can deal with a lot of pressure trust me esp around heart area... Unless you had/have a heart issue.   [End]
    • You probably donít have worms in your heart. I had the same...   kasima   3mo

You probably donít have worms in your heart. I had the same kind of palpitations and burning, and it was a potassium/magnesium deficiency. ... ... My doctor had me take 3 99mg potassium capsules morning and night. I also had to take a calcium/magnesium/zinc supplement an hour before bedtime. It stopped the palpitations and the burning and I have not had it since. ... ... Sometimes it isnít worms at all, just poor nutrition.   [End]
      • Kasima itís interesting that you say that! When I went in t...   BrandyS   3mo

Kasima itís interesting that you say that! When I went in to get my EKG done the second time they took my blood and she said that my magnesium and potassium was low, however, she didnít mention anything to fix it! Where do you get your potassium/magnesium pills?   [End]
        • I get mine from WalMart most of the time; Sundown Calcium-M...   kasima   3mo

I get mine from WalMart most of the time; Sundown Calcium-Mag-zinc and Spring Valley potassium 99mg are the cheapest. I use the Online, Puritanís Pride usually has some good Buy-one-get-one or buy-2-get-3 sales (they have one right now with free shipping). Take the CMZ at night with the second round of potassium. I promise, it will help. ... ... Of course the doctor didnít tell you about the vitamins, because they want to sell you drugs. If youíre low on those two, you may also be low on iodine. You can get some extra strength kelp and selenium to take that will help with that. ... ... I take so man ...   [retrieve this message]
    • The heart could be many things. Mine got better when I cle...   phelp   3mo

The heart could be many things. Mine got better when I cleaned out the dental issues from my eye teeth. I have met two doctors that have the same story. Google dental meridian chart. I think my issue was number 6. ... Any chance you have a root canal on eye teeth?   [End]
    • Fight fire with fire! Cayenne Pepper is one of the most pot...   CLEW   3mo

Fight fire with fire! Cayenne Pepper is one of the most potent natural remedies for heart and many other ailments. ... ... Last year I had tachycardia that lasted from 11am-10pm I stupidly waited that long to go to the hospital, but knew I couldnít make it through the night. They agreed and couldnít believe Iíd made it that long! They then stopped my heart and rebooted me. It literally feels like you are going over a roller coaster. ... ... I wish I had known more about cayenne then and maybe avoided a trip to the ER. Now, if I feel a little flutter, I take a couple of capsules, drink a magnesium dr ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Letís not forget that the parasites cause potassium/magnesi...   soly047   3mo

Letís not forget that the parasites cause potassium/magnesium deficiency on the first place down to feeding and causing damage to internal organs. Just saying...   [End]
  • Former Binge Drinker--Need Advice   katiebmg   3mo

Iím a 23 year old female. I recently stopped drinking. I was not an every day drinker but a pretty serious binge drinker (think 3 day benders and A LOT of alcohol). I KNOW that I caused a lot of damage and now Iím trying to set it right. ... ... In the past couple of months I have gained about 7 pounds (even when I was drinking WAY less and eating healthy). In particular my face either gained weight or is holding a lot of water despite the fact that I drink a ton of water and eat a lot of veggies/minimal salt. ... ... I also have a pretty strong odor that comes from me. Itís not your typical B.O. ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Hi Katie, ... ... Life is full of challenges, i.e. if it i...   shotsee   3mo

Hi Katie, ... ... Life is full of challenges, i.e. if it is not one thing, it is another! ... ... As one possible approach, you might like to consider the information previously posted here: http://curezone.com/forums/fm.asp?i=2102488. I have little doubt that with effort and perseverance, you can bring these health problems to a close. ... ... I wish you the best of success, Katie, in solving your health issue(s)! ... ... Sincerely, ... ... David   [End]
  • B. Subtilis might be killing me. Please help!   ResCo   3mo  Ü C Ü

† After taking a probiotic that contained b. subtilis (and others) for a month and a half, I started having severe diarrhea at every bowel movement. This has lasted over a month now. I have been doing natural treatments for parasites (fresh garlic cloves, black walnut extract, wormwood extract, and cloves) for a week now with no improvement. However, having already been on the probiotic for a month and a half, it seems doubtful that it would be a parasite anyway. (Also, stupidly, I followed the advice of an article that said you can never have too much probiotics, and took twice the recomm ...   [retrieve this message]
    • One of the criticisms of store bought probiotics is that wh...   GetCuredOrDieTrying   3mo

One of the criticisms of store bought probiotics is that when you stop taking them, within a few weeks they completely 100% disappear from the intestines, along with any benefits from them. There are studies that have proved this. ... ... So any side effects from the probiotics bacteria themselves should also in theory disappear.   [End]
      • What I have read about b. subtilis specifically is that its...   ResCo   3mo

What I have read about b. subtilis specifically is that its spores are extremely resilient, and extremely difficult to get rid of, even in vitro, and I get the impression from the studies Iíve read that if they become overpopulated and start to lack resources to survive they can find means of entering the bloodstream and become pathogenic. It seems this would be likely to happen in taking them in the unnaturally massive doses contained in probiotic supplements. Also this strain is supposedly known to kill off other types of probiotics. Also the kind of b. subtilis spores used in probiotics ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Wow, lots of bad information on this tread. ... ... Typica...   Danny33   3mo

Wow, lots of bad information on this tread. ... ... Typically B. Subtilis is well tolerated at low doses, I myself took B. Subtilis for over 4 months with no side effects. However, B. Subtilis is a soil organism and not native to the digestive tract. It will eventually die off by itself in a matter of days/weeks. Also anti-microbials such as oil of oregano, GSE, and garlic will likely kill it as well. ... ... B. Subtilis is NOT B. coagulans. ... ... ... If you think youíre dying, go to the hospital. ... I would give S. Boulardii serious consideration if you have chronic diarrhea and/or Candida. ... ... Also, who t ...   [retrieve this message]
    • One of the criticisms of store bought probiotics is that wh...   marwaremas   3mo

One of the criticisms of store bought probiotics is that when you stop taking them, within a few weeks they completely 100% disappear from the intestines, along with any benefits from them. There are studies that have proved this. ... ... So any side effects from the probiotics bacteria themselves should also in theory disappear.   [End]
    • Bacillus Subtilis is a very beneficial bacteria and improve...   BrightSideOfLife   3mo

Bacillus Subtilis is a very beneficial bacteria and improves absorption of nutrients by increasing the size of the intestinal villi and it naturally passes out of the digestive system and does not implant. It is not directly responsible for your problems. Your more likely reacting to the other things that you are taking! Stop those first and things should slowly improve. Diarrhoea will weaken you if it goes on for long. ... ... Enemas are not bad, where did you get that idea from? They do not affect the bacteria of the bowel, much of which is protected by a biofilm, yes there are beneficial bio ...   [retrieve this message]
      • Iím not and wasnít taking anything else. If youíre referrin...   ResCo   89d

Iím not and wasnít taking anything else. If youíre referring to the anti parasite treatments, I didnít start those until the fourth straight week of diarrhea. Also when I said Ēb. subtilis and othersĒ I meant other types of bacteria in that same probiotic. From my research Iíve found that b. subtilis has both a powerful anti-parasitic and an antibiotic effect. It was even originally discovered as a cure for dysentery. Given that information, I started thinking, this was unlikely to be a parasite. So after 3 weeks of parasite treatments with no improvements, I stopped all of them. I figured ...   [retrieve this message]
      • Hereís a pretty straightforward article about it.http://can...   ResCo   89d

Hereís a pretty straightforward article about it.http://candidaplan.com/blog/627/candida-diets-part-iii-bacillus-subtilis/ ... Thereís another forum about it on this site somewhere that I read. I also read another study that talks about the resiliency of the spore form of the b. subtilis that is used in probiotics and how it can be potentially dangerous. I think itís a matter that people should definitely take into consideration, considering thereís so much we still donít fully understand about it. I definitely am not one to believe the FDA has the final word in safety.   [End]
    • Bacillus subtilis is good for you, but it could be that the...   NotTwo   13d

Bacillus subtilis is good for you, but it could be that the probiotic you took became negative or bad after you took them. Depending on which bacteria dominate your digestive system (good or bad) the can convert other normally good bacteria into behaving like bad, that is these bacteria will now putrify foods and create toxins, rather than eliminate toxins and create antioxidants. Taking effective microrganisms can change this balance as they have powerful PNSB bacteria and LAB bacteria that all live in a harmonious consortium, and these microbes will overcome the bad bacteria.   [End]
      • Most probiotics you buy have a mixture of single species ba...   NotTwo   13d

Most probiotics you buy have a mixture of single species bacteria that were raised in a monoculture, so the first thing they do when they get activated is they fight and compete with one another, reducing their efficiency. Since the effective microorganisms are raised in a consortium, they act as a group against the flora in your gut, converting them from app bad behaving bacteria into beneficial behaving.   [End]
      • Danny, ... Please read the article ĒPapers that have change...   strend   12d

Danny, ... Please read the article ĒPapers that have changed the practice of occupational medicineĒ (do a search on the web because my post wonít go through with the web link) The article is in Occ (upational) Med; Vol 52 No. 1 pp. 56-63, 2002: **Printed in Great Britain*** ... ... D. J Hendrick; Department of Respiratory Medicine, Royal Victoria Infirmary.. UK ... ... Flindt MLH: ĒPulmonary disease due to inhalation of derivatives of Bacillus subtilis containing proteolytic enzymeĒ (1969) ... ... Pepys J. Longbottom JL, Hargreave FE, Faux J. : ĒAllergic reactions of the lungs to enzymes of Bacillus ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Just wondering if this might be helpful?   #179529   4mo

3%), Schizandra Berry Extract, DMAE or Centrophenoxine, DHEA (to replenish neuro hormone levels), and N-Acetyl Cysteine (which converts to glutathione in vivo). ... ... N-Acetyl L-Glutamine (a highly absorbable form of Glutamine) can be used to suppress the biological and psychological cravings (if taken in high doses). DHEA, taken in relatively high doses (150mg twice daily for 10-14 days), impairs contextual-fear conditioning and responsiveness, which plays a role in all addictions, because implicit memories have been recorded and stored, deep in the limbic system. The nootropic, Tianeptine, ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Image Embedded help identify parasite   Itsme205   4mo  Ü C Ü

CAN ANYONE TELL ME WHAT TYPE PARASITE THESE ARE??? ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... http://curezone.com/upload/Parasites/Forum_01/tn-IMAG0384_1_.jpg ... ... http://curezone.com/upload/Parasites/Forum_01/tn-IMAG0271_1_.jpg ... ... ... http://curezone.com/upload/Parasites/Forum_01/tn-IMAG0608.jpg ... ... http://curezone.com/upload/Parasites/Forum_01/tn-IMAG0115.jpg ... ... http://curezone.com/upload/Parasites/Forum_01/tn-IMAG0070_1_.jpg   [End]
  • Will there ever be an end in sight?? Getting mentally exhau...   tiffany87   4mo  Ü C Ü

About a year ago I developed tinea versicolor. I think this was the beginning of a long, long journey I have found myself on. I would get rid of one spot of the tinea and a day later a new spot would appear. It was never ending. ... ... In August, I got a breast augmentation. I took a course of antibiotics at this time as directed by the doctor. Iím guessing this was what accelerated everything. ... ... Fast forward to today.. Tinea is all over my arms, I itch constantly all over my body, I have a rash that is now on my face, arms, chest and back, brain fog, confusion, bloating, inability to lose ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Hi Tiffany, ... ... You mentioned you are Ētaking vitamin ...   shotsee   4mo

Hi Tiffany, ... ... You mentioned you are Ētaking vitamin C.Ē How much, i.e. are you ingesting to Bowel Tolerance? http://vitamincfoundation.org/www.orthomed.com/titrate.htm ... ... Dosage is THE key! Dr. Cathcart has written that he did NOT see significant results in his patients UNTIL they approached Bowel Tolerance. ... ... I am just trying to help, Tiffany, and wish you all speed in solving your health issue. ... ... Sincerely, ... ... David   [End]
    • I wouldnít take vitamin c with azoles ... ... Ascorbic aci...   GetCuredOrDieTrying   4mo

I wouldnít take vitamin c with azoles ... ... Ascorbic acid decreases the antifungal effect of fluconazole in the treatment of candidiasis. ... ... AuthorsWang Y, et al. Show all Journal ... Clin Exp Pharmacol Physiol. 2009 Oct;36(10):e40-6. doi: 10.1111/j.1440-1681.2009.05187.x. Epub 2009 Apr 27. ... ... Affiliation ... Abstract ... 1. The aim of the present study was to investigate the effects of ascorbic acid (AA) on the antifungal activity of fluconazole (FCZ) in a systemic murine candidiasis model as well as in vitro. 2. The murine model was established by infusion of Candida albicans via the tail vein. Cont ...   [retrieve this message]
      • Iím only taking about 2,000 mg a day - or 2 1,000 mg pills....   tiffany87   4mo

Iím only taking about 2,000 mg a day - or 2 1,000 mg pills. I donít think Iím taking that much. ... ... I think the nipple issue is really the worst. Iím confident itís thrush. The only thing that somewhat helps is colloidal silver gel. That doesnít seem to cure it though. ... ... I broke out in a horrible rash yesterday morning. It covered my entire face - which normally is not that effected - my chest, back and upper arms. I was miserable. I went to the sauna and that seemed to help immensely. ... ... I am just so ready to see an end in sight and I donít feel like itís coming.   [End]
        • I am currently dealing with a somewhat similar problem afte...   icecap   4mo

I am currently dealing with a somewhat similar problem after a course of antibiotics. ... ... Iím currently treating by going on the GAPS diet to heal the gut, doing daily water/coffee enemas, taking probiotics (biokult and threelac) and basic supplements (mag/calcium, B complex, vit C, vit E, cod liver oil). I also found that it was important to let the skin remain dry until it healed itself. Water just softened the tissue and exacerbated the issue. ... ... This seems to be working as I havenít had an outbreak on my face in over a week. I had it insanely bad all over my arms/top of my hand and som ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Hi Tiffany, ... ... From what I have read on the subject, ...   webb5   4mo

Hi Tiffany, ... ... From what I have read on the subject, skin problems come from the gut. Obviously you were already having problems with your gut for this yeast skin disease to develop in the first place. The antibiotics you have taken have killed of what good flora you had left and the yeast is now completely out of control as a result. ... ... candida is now getting into your body causing the severe problems you are getting. The remedy is to heal the gut and reintroduce friendly florer to keep the yeast under control. With improved diet, probiotics and fermented foods it is possible. Not an eas ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Does Bentonite cause diarrhea   Fuggs   4mo  Ü C Ü

Awaiting removal of mercury amalgams and just on first day of using bentonite and had diarrhoea after first dose. ... ... I have been off sugar and caffeine some days as well. ... ... Anyone know if Bentonite causes diarrhoea ... ... Thanks   [End]
  • diatomaceous earth   sunnydd   4mo  Ü C Ü

getting diatomaceous earth from health food store today. They only have the liquid. Will it work as well? What brands has anyone tried that are not liquid. so desperate.   [End]
    • Here is the parasite bomb! Thursday island teatree oil. Ora...   #172263   4mo

Here is the parasite bomb! Thursday island teatree oil. Orally 5 drops 3 times a day for one month. When you finish the month pump in the probiotics. I have done this treatment with better results than any chemical or herbal dewormers. Just a suggestion. Best wishes.   [End]
  • old cyst becoming very painful after starting parasite clea...   here to heal   4mo  Ü C Ü

I started PARAGONE about 10 days ago. the first week I passed and saw some white worms (I think ascaris),some long flat looking thing, and possibly other stuff but was hard to tell if it was the food I ate or not. Anyhow, after 3 days on the cleanse this cyst Iíve had for at least 5 years on the back of my thigh started hurting a little. every day since it has become more painful and inflamed. I keep taking the Paragone because I donít want to get off track with it, but this cyst is becoming so painful, I canít even sit down like normal. I have to lift my leg and rest it on something. I gu ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Some parasites encyst in your tissues throughout your body.   Cimber38   4mo

Some parasites encyst in your tissues throughout your body.   [End]
    • Is it a cyst under your skin? It could have burst. When cys...   kasima   4mo

Is it a cyst under your skin? It could have burst. When cysts burst, it is VERY painful. I had a Bakerís cyst on the back of my knee and a fluid cyst in my breast burst during parasite cleanses. It hurts a lot, because all that fluid and crap flows down into your tissues and makes them swell. Wrap your leg in plastic wrap, then wrap it tightly in an ace bandage. That will make some of that fluid sweat out and should help. Put it on a heating pad to speed the process.   [End]
      • It is a cyst right under the skin, yes. but it has been the...   here to heal   4mo

It is a cyst right under the skin, yes. but it has been there for about 5 years and I remember having or thinking I had an ingrown hair from shaving and thought that is why I got the cyst, but yes, maybe it did burst during the cleanse. I tried neem oil overnight last night but didnít notice any positive results. now I have had a castor oil pack on it for about 4 hours and it is feeling a lot better - the pain is subsiding! hopefully this helps so that I donít have to see a doctor! I will try your idea with heat, that makes a lot of sense.   [End]
  • pain from abdomen to vagina, through groin and lelg   sunnydd   4mo  Ü C Ü

Iíve been to doc and they do not take me seriously. kills lower back, abdomen, through vagina, and down legs. nose had been bleeding. idk what to do. docs wonít even look at me. muscle twitches everywhere including head. with tingling. sinuses messed up. rotting teeth, though I take good care of them. tiny bumps in mouth that do not hurt. What can I use in my home to keep mites, bugs out of carpet. cleaned heating vents where I live and it was disgusting, but canít get downstairs to root of issue. sand, dirt, bugs in vents, using a filter. Found boys soiled underwear stuffed in register! I ...   [retrieve this message]
  • I know it's parasites. Someone help me.   sunnydd   4mo  Ü C Ü

Is anyone available to pm me about parasites, my symptoms are worsening blood tests show elevated eosinophils and basophils. Crackling all over, congestion, discharge from eyes that has gotten awful. feels like someone is pinching my nose. Base of skull made crackling noise and then huge spot of head got fuzzy,throbbing and tingly for about 5 hours. Black things out of nose. pain from rectum to vagina thru groin, muscle twitches and thumps head to toe that are worse when laying down. Even eyes, nose and chin twitch. Cannot get into infectious disease doc for a while. Slowly dying. Crawling ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Have you thought or looked into Humaworm? Humaworm.com? The...   BrandyS   4mo

Have you thought or looked into Humaworm? Humaworm.com? They are very helpful in removing parasites. I am new to parasite removal so I donít have much else to say. Best of luck!!   [End]
    • [Message Subject Hidden by a Forum Moderator]   scabdraggr   4mo

[Message Body Hidden by a Forum Moderator]   [End]
    • Since you are at a crisis time....I would click the link Sc...   Deesmiles   4mo

Since you are at a crisis time....I would click the link Scabdraggr provided. There are lots of cleansing steps you could try when you get things more under control. The protocol Scabdraggr provided works on a broad spectrum of parasites and unknown organisms. After endless parasite drugs, herbals and protocols...the Fenbenzadole Scab mentions on his site...was the only thing that calmed the storm (for so many sufferers). You may feel sick from parasite dye-off....BUT you need to lighten the burden. Make sure your bowels are clean first so you can move this stuff out continuously to suppor ...   [retrieve this message]
      • Another note: ... ... I had many fibroids/cysts that are n...   Deesmiles   4mo

Another note: ... ... I had many fibroids/cysts that are no longer... ... ... If you do decide to try Scabís protocol..Or whatever you decide, make sure you take pictures of whatever exits, not a fun process at all but you can post to Curezone for help identifying if need be. It also wouldnít hurt to add a drop or 2 of Lugols Iodine to your daily routine (you can research higher dosage) when you feel more stable...I think this deficiency is universal.   [End]
    • Papaya seeds, epazote, turmeric, ginger and other herbals, ...   beatty57   4mo

Papaya seeds, epazote, turmeric, ginger and other herbals, cloves make a toxic environment for parasites, also vitamins and minerals. Parasites, fungus, yeasts, and bad bacteria all love sugar. Refined sugars and sugar substitutes are all toxic. ... ... Massive doses of vitamin C was used by Dr Klenner many years ago in emergencies ... to destroy many organisms..Two to three grams vitamin C every waking hour till things cleared up . Non toxic. I took 35 grams recently in 16 hours to end the pain and inflammation, DE is also a parasite fighter among other things. ... Weather you have parasit ...   [retrieve this message]
      • Where are people saying vitamin c cured their parasite infe...   Xelaetaks   4mo

Where are people saying vitamin c cured their parasite infections? ... ... I agree vitamin c is great but as a cure for on going parasite infections I donít know about that. Taking medication that targets them is a way they can be beat though it seems that proper diagnosis can help figure out the best protocol to go after, or at least some can be tried based on a persons symptoms anyway.   [End]
      • DE cannot reach further than the gut, what about the brain,...   scabdraggr   4mo

DE cannot reach further than the gut, what about the brain, kidneys, thyroid, gall bladder and reproductive organs, they all are full of this mess. ITís FENBENDAZOLE THAT WORKS E cannot reach further than the gut, what about the brain, kidneys, thyroid, gall bladder and reproductive organs, they all are full of this mess. ITís FENBENDAZOLE THAT WORKS cheap, easy to find, no harm and one can regain their life, after that happens other steps can be taken. Enemas, blood cleansing, Essential oil therapy, first donít die a horrible death, get the massive mess out of your gut and organs. Fenben ...   [retrieve this message]
      • Food Grade Diatomaceous Earth, I agree with you 100%. The u...   Julie5510   4mo

Food Grade Diatomaceous Earth, I agree with you 100%. The uses are endless,I take it. Iíve had dogs for 20+ years I give it to my dogs with just a little peanut butter and they have NEVER had a flea. And Iím sure itís working inside them.. I also apply it in my garden after the plants flower. I donít have diseased plants nor do I have problems with insects.   [End]
    • I, too, believe that a parasite has inflicted not only myse...   shayyadoo   4mo

I, too, believe that a parasite has inflicted not only myself, but my entire family including my spouse, 16 yr old son, 7 yr old son and 5 yr old daughter. Whatever this is has absolutely consumed me! I have been to 3 mds at my health ctr, kids have seen 3 mds at their peds office, and jusy earlier this week I brought us all up to the er. The er doc checked us all out, seemed to b confused and concerned, she sent us to outpatient derm office in diff floor of the hospital. I believe the male md that saw us poss agreed to an extent of my claim of a parasitic infestation or he could have just ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Weather you have parasites or not, Human/Animal grade diato...   beatty57   4mo

Weather you have parasites or not, Human/Animal grade diatomaceous earth will kill parasites in the gut and much more, do the research! Eighty to 89% silica and lesser amounts other minerals. Silica is the skeletal remains of fresh water hard-shelled algae. ... ... All natural mineral, not toxic. I have used it 6 months now and love what it has done for me. Many call it a miracle for what its done for them. Helps Celiac disease, colon and fibromyalgia, Ďpainí, arthritic, íParasitesí, colon, eczema, blood pressure, cholesterol, candida, age spots, adrenal, stomach, íenergyí, heart, diarrhea, dr ...   [retrieve this message]
    • I do not know how to PM but I can help going through same t...   AutumnBreeze   4mo

I do not know how to PM but I can help going through same thing.   [End]
    • I do not know how to PM but I can help going through same t...   AutumnBreeze   4mo

I do not know how to PM but I can help going through same thing. I contact scabdraggr on here the link at steveís images in this thread and am listening to him and its working.   [End]
      • We did a round of Humaworm, and got very good results, and ...   BrandyS   4mo

We did a round of Humaworm, and got very good results, and are now taking DE until we can take Humaworm again. You do feel die off symptoms when on DE, but I have seen TONS of worms in my poo and I seem to have more energy then usual. I know i have worms in my head, however the Humaworm really helped get some of them out (I blew some out of my nose, and continue to blow them out every now and then and the pressure in my head is less) and am hoping to get the rest out with our next round. You can contact them and ask questions, I know finances are limited but for a whole month that included ...   [retrieve this message]
Page 28 of 28
1  10  ...  13  14  15  16  17  18  19  20  21  22  23  24  25  26  27   28    

Filter Messages: order by

Selected Ads from CureZone Sponsors: Become a Sponsor

VIP

Gallstone Cleansing
Relief from toxic liver problems.
Herpes Treatment News
World-First Single Application Herpes Treatment.
Faster, Easier and H...
High Blood Pressure?
3 easy exercises drop blood pressure below 120/80 as soon as today

PLAT

Oxy-Powderģ Colon Cleanse
All Natural Oxygen Cleanser. Rated Best Product Line by NaturalNews...
Clark Parasite Cleanse
Dr. Hulda Clarkís Parasite Cleanse with herbs (wormwood, cloves, black...

GOLD

Alkaline Water Benefits?
Can you get health benefits from drinking alkaline ionized water? Wh...
Proven Candida Diet
The Only Legitimate Diet for Treating Candida in 30 Days
Utopia Silver Supplements
Silver Bulletin e-News Magazine, ĒWhat the Coming Food Collapse Mea...
Proven Parasite Diet
The Only Legitimate Diet for Destroying Parasites in 30 Days or Less

GOLD

Greens First
Healthy Never Tasted So Good!-TM
The Proven Antioxidant Power of 10 Servings o...
Alkaline Ionized Water
Are there health benefits? What are people reporting?
ClarkFx: The all-in-one Parasite Cleanse!
ClarkFX is a new; enhanced natural, effective paras...
Natural Cancer Remedies

SILVER

J.Crowísģ Lugolís Iodine
Free S&H. Restore lost reserves. J.CROWíSģ Lugolís Iodine Soluti...
Oraltech Labs
Oraltech Labs Bad Breath Cure
Life Technologyô
Transformational Technology For Mind Body And Soul.
Rose Laurel OPC Plus
Beat cancer and boost immunity with 100% pure oleander supplement. 15% o...

Back To Top How many people click on the sponsord links? Become a Sponsor

Add This Forum To Your Favorites!

Share:  Facebook  MySpace  Digg  Reddit  StumbleUpon  Furl this page  Delicious  BlinkList  dzone  Simpy.com  Fark.com  BlogMarks  Wists.com  Google

Translate This Page:

French    German    Spain    Italian    Dutch    Russian    Portuguese    Japanese    Korean    Arabic    Chinese Simplified

Liver Flush Survey

5,119 messages, 1,137 topics, topics per page limited to: 40, average number of messages per page: 183, 28 pages,  466,011 page views

"If you want something done right, you have to do it yourself. This especially includes your health care."

Image Galler Cleansing & Detox Image Gallery         Image Galler Last 30 Uploads
Google Ads

Google Ads

Google Ads

Google Ads

Donate to CureZone

Guest Book - Liver Flush FAQ - News - Link Exchange - Add URL - How To Exchange Links? - About Global Directory

Terms of Service - Privacy Policy - Spam Policy - Disclaimer - Guidelines & Rules - Forum Trolls - Fair use notice

Staff's pages:  Owen - Wrenn - Maya

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - About - Donors - Stats

Copyright 2014  curezone.org

fetched in 4.17 sec at 4/19/2014 4:43:33 AM, requested by 54.205.173.252, referred by http://curezone.org/forums/f2.asp?f=600 , requested 1 pages during this session, y=25