CureZone.org   Educating Instead of Medicating Like CureZone website on Facebook
Home > Forums6473 visitors online now Add To Favorites Log On    Join/Sign Up    User Finder   Inbox New
The Best Favorites

Newsletter:

Search:
Forums BLogs FAQ Images Health Diseases Diet Foods Cleanse Convert

Neurotoxins Forum

Read This First:  Success  Educational  Failed  Warning  BSA  RN  ALL R  ~BSA  ~RN  RRR  RR  Image Embedded  Video Embedded Audio Embedded   Images   Description   Books   Rules
 51,608 page views     657 messages     126 topics     4 pages
Post New Topic  Post new topic message to this forum by using a plain text editor  Post new topic message to this forum by using advanced HTML text editor called FCK  Post new topic message to this forum by using advanced HTML text editor called Tiny MCE 

Original Forum Layout     Add To Favorites!
Last Message
3mo ago
Search:   Top 300
Forum: Neurotoxins     All Forums 
Like Neurotoxins Forum on Facebook.com
Page 4 of 4
1  2  3   4    

• 28 Causes Of Brain Injuries Lumped Under the Term Alzheime...   nonviolentfood   72d  C

28 Causes Of Alzheimer’s: Homocysteine In Meat And Fish, Aspartame in Diet Colas, Alcohol Etc Edit ... ... ... William Shakespeare in ”Twelfth Night”: ”He is a heavy eater of beef. Methinks it doth harm to his wit.” ... ... * ... Homocysteine, uric acid, animal fat or cholesterol, mercury, lead, and many other metals are some of the many compounds ... present in meat and fish which harm the brain. Aluminum compounds and alcohol consumption as well cause loss of brain function. A number of brain diseases are lumped under the term Alzheimer’s which is generally a deterioration of brain function through loss ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Ascorbic Acid vitamin c Increasing CandidaLyme Infection   acrosstheveil   86d  C

I have had lyme and systemic candida for over 6 years now. I wanted to try ascorbic acid in high doses to help my immune system. It seems to be increasing all of my negative symptoms. Haven’t been able to sleep a wink and I feel insanely wired like I do when I eat sugar (which makes candida go out of control). ... ... Could the increased acidity actually be worsening the candida? I now have severely cracked lips which I never had before.   [End]
    • my tongue is now covered in white furry stuff. My lymph no...   acrosstheveil   85d

my tongue is now covered in white furry stuff. My lymph nodes are throbbing and are extremely painful. My bloating is down though! i can’t figure out if this is a herx or if I am somehow feeding candida with acidity   [End]
      • have you checked out the curezone adrenal fatigue forum? T...   LymegirlPA   84d

have you checked out the curezone adrenal fatigue forum? There’s a link between vitamin C & adrenals. It may be that your adrenals are too worn out to handle large doses of vitamin C at the moment. Just a thought as I’m not as versed in the subject as the folks on that forum   [End]
    • Vitamin C helps promote immune system but too much or too s...   Jasmin08   83d

Vitamin C helps promote immune system but too much or too small dosage of it has great impact in our body. Too much intake could cause stomach upset. Too little Vitamin C results into fatigue and weakness. ... You should consider daily exercise and drinking lots of fluids in your daily habits. ...   [End]
  • Bartonella, mycoplasma, no more available treatments.   acrosstheveil   3mo  C

I’ve had lyme, ehrlichiosis, bartonella, mycoplasma, candida, XMRV, etc. for the past 8 years now. I think I have the lyme somewhat under control right now and I believe I have eradicated ehrlichiosis. Now I believe my issues are stemming mostly from a bartonella infection. I do also have candida but I believe that is due to my weakened immune system (from lyme, bartonella, mycoplasma). ... ... I have tried many things to get well but nothing seems to be working anymore. I have tried high dose cat’s claw, zhang’s HH2 capsules (took a whole bottle every two days, still barely touched it), ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Re Bartonella, mycoplasma, no more available treatments.   shotsee   3mo

Hi ATV, ... ... I can definitely ”feel” your frustration! It is [past] time you found out HOW to solve your health issues. You have [clearly] ”paid the price” [to prepare yourself to ”see,” i.e. understand], and so now you can ”reap the reward(s).” ... ... To begin with: As ”grist for your mill,” are you aware of the almost miraculous results many tens (hundreds?) of THOUSANDS of people have experienced, dealing with [virtually] ALL of the physical health issues known to humankind, from ingesting the powerful ANTIOXIDANT, ascorbic acid? ... ... If you are SERIOUSLY interested in finding a solution to you ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Re Bartonella, mycoplasma, no more available treatments.   linenup   3mo

Antibiotic resistance is an issue that should be addressed, many organisms use techniques to evade eradication. ... ...   [End]
    • Re: Bartonella, mycoplasma, no more available treatments.   paraboy   63d

Are your vitamin D levels within the optimum range of 60-80ng/mL? ... Have you done both Dr Clark’s liver and kidney cleanses? ...   [End]
    • Just curious, ... ... I have not seen you mention much abo...   parazapper   63d

Just curious, ... ... I have not seen you mention much about Rife, Beck, or Clark zappers in past posts. Have you tried any of these? I do not see where you have tried one of the really good zappers that really kill microbes. ... ... Just curious to hear your thoughts/experiences on this.   [End]
  • Free Visual Contrast Sensitivity Test   #173783   3mo  C

Thought this free visual contrast sensitivity (VCS) test might be of interest to some here: ... http://www.vcstest.com ... ... VCS testing is used by Shoemaker and other docs as a screen for mold and other neurotoxin exposures/illnesses.   [End]
  • My life with mercury poisoning and my gratitude for the jou...   #180319   3mo  C

It is summer of 2009, I am 39 years old, a special education teacher with a PhD, single mom, exercised almost every day, ate healthy, and had a great group of girlfriends. It was July 2009, that my legs and feet went numb, my muscles began to noticeably twitch making me self-conscious, my head was so foggy I would get lost in once familiar buildings, I couldn’t follow conversations and spent all weekend working because my once efficient and organized brain was now all over the place. My hormones went crazy and I stopped getting my period. I gained stubborn weight in my middle that I couldn ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Help me please! I have a loved one who is poisoned!   Eins   5mo  C

Hello, ... ... I have a loved one who ingested somehow through the skin or perhaps drank somebwater that found itself infested with the pesticide cypermethrin. My loved one presents salivation at the mouth. What kind of natural remedy could I provide her with? Pease respond quickly as this loved one finds itself in bad shape. Than you, ... ... Kind regards ... ... Jorge Vidaurre   [End]
    • Hello, ... Sorry to hear this. ... Chlorella is excellent f...   bugbuster   5mo

Hello, ... Sorry to hear this. ... Chlorella is excellent for removing pesticides from the body. ... Get a high quality. I use NOW organic bulk chlorella and pulverize it in my vitamix to help break down the cell wall of chlorella for better digestion. This works great to break it down more so the body can digest it more. Chlorella is also excellent for animals who have be exposed to topical poisonous flea insecticides. ... I have a cat who sadly I treated with a flea pesticide product, this cause my poor cat to lose almost all of her hair. I added many nutrients to her food including chlorella and n ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Sweat, sweat, sweat   White Shark   5mo

... Sweating is the best way to get poisons like pesticides out. ... ... Sweating can be induced by physical activity, sauna, sweat lodge, infrared sauna, or Hyperthermia therapy. ... ... ... Hyperthermia may help ... ... Read: ... http://curezone.com/schulze/handbook/hyperthermia.asp ... ... ... ... WS ...   [End]
  • Glutathione Experiment   SuperWoman29   5mo

So, I am a victim of Mold Illness which is also known as a neurotoxic disease. I am trying every affordable treatment under the sun, so tonight I stuck a 500mg reduced glutathione capsule up my butt. They say it is poorly absorbed through the digestive system, and since I am afraid of needles, this seems like the next best thing. ... ... The good news is it’s been an hour and it doesn’t hurt down there. I say this because my DO recommnded these chelation suppositories, and after 30 min I am aching in pain and have to poop it out. $15 down the toilet! Luckily, these guys only cost about 33¢ eac ...   [retrieve this message]
    • I know, I know. I didn’t even give everyone a chance to squ...   SuperWoman29   5mo

I know, I know. I didn’t even give everyone a chance to squirm. As I laid there in bed, the little pill started screaming, ” Get me out of here!” ... ... I will continue to take the glutathione sublingually, but I am very disappointed I could not get it to absorb quicker. Hopefully I will notice a positive effect within a couple of weeks regardless.   [End]
      • Hello :) ... ... I am an active user of Glutathione. ... T...   PointFighter   5mo

Hello :) ... ... I am an active user of Glutathione. ... The brand I use is Jarrow gluthathione reduced 500. I take one to two caps a day. ... It is effective as both my mother skin and mine whitened a lot(which shows its anti oxidant properties are at work.) ... I also use another brand, a sublingual type of glutha. Unfortunately, I ran out of the product and can’t remember the brand, when I do, I’ll tell you. ... ... I have been using those two brands for 2 years and never had any issues with them. No side effects whatsoever (unlike some herbal supplements I have been using lately and which I believe are c ...   [retrieve this message]
        • Hi Point. That’s cool that we’re both using the same brand ...   SuperWoman29   5mo

Hi Point. That’s cool that we’re both using the same brand (Jarrow). I will continue to open the capsules and let it dissolve under my tongue. I use cold processed whey all the time, but I don’t think it’s enough since I’m fighting a chronic illness. I basically consider it just a meal replacement.   [End]
    • I hate to tell you this now. But you can supplement glutath...   glutathione   5mo

I hate to tell you this now. But you can supplement glutathione orally. The problem is you have to avoid most glutathione supplements because they are not absorbed. If you buy Acetyl Glutathione it will protect the glutathione molecule from damage and significantly increase absorption. You can also supplement precursors like N acetylcysteine to promote glutathione levels. I don’t know if links are welcome here but check out the site glutathionepro(dot)com and it features one of the best GSH supplements I have ever seen.   [End]
  • Can someone help with my neuro adrenal test results?   skimordiegirl   6mo  C

I just got my test results back and would like some insight if anyone is able to: ... ... Serotonin - 34.5 range is 99 - 203 Low ... ... Gaba - 4.6 range is 3.9 - 7.9 Good ... ... Glycine - 1,682.6 range is 441 - 1258 High ... ... Glutamate - 27.8 range is 13.5 - 36.8 Good ... ... Histamine - 15.3 range is 410 - 32 Good ... ... PEA - 34.7 range is 29-83 Good ... ... Dopamine - 75.0 range is 106 - 191 Low ... ... Norepinephrine - 31.0 range is 28 - 51 borderline ... ... Epinephrine - 7.6 range is 7.1 - 13.6 borderline ... ... My symptoms have been: ... ... Chronically feeling disconnected which I get about 1 or two days relief from this when ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Hi Skimoridegirl, ... ... I am not too familiar with the t...   purplepixie   6mo

Hi Skimoridegirl, ... ... I am not too familiar with the tests you’ve had so cannot offer much insight regarding those, except it’s fair to say you have obvious neurotransmitter deficiencies. ... I wish i could be more helpful how to address these - there are many routes, and usually what works for one does not work for another....as the route cause is generally different. ... ... Karl Pfeiffer used ’amino acid therapy’ for neurotransmitter deficiencies/toxicities - a.k.a ’Orthomolecular Medicine.’ You might find info on that interesting. ... ... Low serotonin can easily be caused through digestive problems ...   [retrieve this message]
      • Wow, Thank you so much for your insight!!! I actually am do...   skimordiegirl   6mo

Wow, Thank you so much for your insight!!! I actually am doing a complete female hormone panel now from start of cycle to start of next cycle to see if something is going on there and also doing a stool sample to check for issues in my gut. I hope I am able to get some answers. ... ... Strange that we both have problems driving now. It is a very very strange thing to experience. ... ... My whole life has been centered around the idea of me traveling the world one day.... then this happened and it kind of felt like my dream was taken from me. I guess I could use that frustration to fuel my desire ...   [retrieve this message]
        • Hi Candi, ... ... It’s great you’re tackling this from all...   purplepixie   6mo

Hi Candi, ... ... It’s great you’re tackling this from all directions...that’s what i did and the array of test results coupled with symptoms helped to paint a picture of what is going wrong where and why. ... ... I wanted to do the whole month hormone panel...couldn’t find a place to accept international orders for that - who are you using for that test? ... ... Estrogen also helps minerals get into the cells so any deficiencies that show up on your mineral/vitamin test IF you also have estrogen deficiency could be improved with estrogen replacement (IF that route is needed, depending on why the deifici ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Any luck with 5htp, the precursor to serotonin? You might ...   joegrane   5mo

Any luck with 5htp, the precursor to serotonin? You might want to take magnesium with it. ... ... Was this a urine test? If so, doe the test results suggest that you are retaining the amino acid or that your body levels are low? ... ... I hope you will continue to work closely with your doctor. That surely is a disturbing and unusual list of symptoms. ... ... ATB ... ... Joe   [End]
    • The eyes and adrenal need and use the most vitamin C. ... ...   beatty57   5mo

The eyes and adrenal need and use the most vitamin C. ... ... A simple test to see if you have enough vitamin C for health is to take vitamin C until a saturation state exists and results in voluntary diarrhea. If you go beyond 20 grams a day, and there is no over flow of vitamin C, it is being used up faster than it is being replaced. You are advised to see a health care professional. If a low level virus is the problem, care must be taken not to stop the vitamin C. If drugs or antibiotics are introduced and the vitamin C is discontinued, the virus could migrate to the brain and death may re ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Anyone knows about Juice Feasting to Detox?   brazilianguy   6mo  C

I saw a guy that had finasteride problems and he did juice feasting with other things to improve his health and he got it. Now he is a normal person and don’t take any medicine to live well. Does anybody knows about it? ... ... http://www.juicefeast.com/join.html   [End]
    • There are lots of stories about juice fasting, even tv show...   155216   6mo

There are lots of stories about juice fasting, even tv shows made about people that have cured illnesses by juice fasting, I do strongly believe in it....however, those with severe AF therefore dysfunctional metabolism - i,e insulin resistance and histamine issues, juice fasting can be extremely brutal and leave them in a worst state than before. I tried it for two weeks. It hurt. I think if you in the early stages of AF, juice fasting on vegetable juice at first would be very positive. ... ... But everyones different, why not give it a try? Its definitely a more healthy way than shoving synth ...   [retrieve this message]
      • How does it hurt you? ... How can I know if I have insulin ...   brazilianguy   6mo

How does it hurt you? ... How can I know if I have insulin resistance and histamine issues? My glicose is normal, I can get out of bad my problem is that I don’t have much energy through the day, zero libido, ED. What’s the difference between juice feasting and fasting? The guy that recover from adrenal fatigue and post finasteride syndrome did juice feasting, B complex and Magnesium complex to detox his body and also used DHT to increase libido and others sexua| side effects. I will poste it here to give hope to everybody because if a person can heal from PFS we can from adrenal fatigue. ... ... ...   [retrieve this message]
        • Hello~! ... I have been dealing with adrenal fatigue for ab...   TurtleBrain   6mo

Hello~! ... I have been dealing with adrenal fatigue for about 4 years. Horrible insomnia, no daytime energy, brain fog. I tried all kinds of things, nothing much helped. ... ... I used Dr. Schulze’s cleanses (bowel, liver, kidney) to help me recover. One of the keys if you are going to do any kind of juice cleansing is to help the body remove the junk you are dumping from organs and glands or you will feel terrible and simply re-toxify yourself. ... ... I, personally, would not recommend some kind of popular ’juicing’ program for adrenal fatigue. ... ... When I do Schulze’s liver or kidney cleanses I a ...   [retrieve this message]
    • I agree with comments about it being brutal on the body dep...   purplepixie   6mo

I agree with comments about it being brutal on the body depending on the health state. ... Also, using some binder to really speed up elimination of toxins is a FAB idea...bentonite, charcoal...psyllium if you can handle it. ... ... Years ago i would do juice fasting regularly...it really worked wonders and i felt amazing...better bowels, mood, skin, energy...just from 3 days of fasting every 6 weeks. ... ... I wasn’t ’ill’ when i did those fasts i just did them to do a mini detox. ... ... It was the first thing i tried when i got severely ill last year...i barely made 3 days! It was torture. I was spirali ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Die-off or something else???   #176302   6mo  C

I’m in my 4th week of die-off symptoms after a parasite cleanse I did for one week with Dr. Clark freeze dried herbs (nausea, loss of appetite, anxiety, depression). I keep reading online that it shouldn’t last more than a week. I have the symptoms worse in the morning and by night time they are almost gone and I feel ok. I’ve been doing water enemas and expelling roundworms (even today). I also have candida issues but I was only on a parasite cleanse when this all kicked-off - though some candida may have died in the process. I think my liver is overloaded with dead parasite toxins or som ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Hi 176, ... ... As ”grist for your mill,” I would just ask...   shotsee   6mo

Hi 176, ... ... As ”grist for your mill,” I would just ask how much vitamin C you are ingesting? The reason I ask, is if you are not approaching your Bowerl Tolerance ”limit,” according to Dr. Cathcart, you will see little in any [symptom] improvement. ... ... Additionally, in what form is the ascorbate, e.g. mineral or hydrogen? ... ... Just trying to assist, 176. ... ... Best of success to you, ... ... David   [End]
      • I am taking magnesium ascorbate low-acidity, around 10 gram...   breakonthrough   6mo

I am taking magnesium ascorbate low-acidity, around 10 grams a day. I did read something interesting yesterday on the net. Die-off that continues for too long after a cleanse may mean a secondary dormant parasitic infection or bacterial infection which may have come about due to the cleanse itself. I may therefore need to take more anti-parasitic herbs or go to a doctor for a bacterial infection and he will probably give me anti-biotics (which I would rather avoid) or maybe as you say I could take extremely high doses of vitamin c to try to kill it off. I am already taking a pretty high do ...   [retrieve this message]
        • Hi Break, ... ... Just ”as grist for your [health] mill:” ...   shotsee   6mo

Hi Break, ... ... Just ”as grist for your [health] mill:” ... ... Are you aware of the fact that the mineral ascorbates have only one-half of the antioxidizing potency [moloecule-for-molecule, e.g. gram-for-gram] of hydrogen ascorbate, i.e. ascorbic acid, e.g. 5 grams of ascorbic acid equals ten grams of magnesium ascorbate [in terms of the ”free/extra” electrons available]. ... ... Additionally, you have no ”extra” metallic element to eliminate from the body, e.g. [in your/this case] magnesium, so you can ingest the hydrogen ascorbate in very large doses, over a very long time, e.g. a lifetime, with no ...   [retrieve this message]
          • Thanks David, will read it. I recently read that sodium asc...   breakonthrough   6mo

Thanks David, will read it. I recently read that sodium ascorbate was the best form of vitamin c, so now I’m confused?! I haven’t ordered it as yet so I’ll look into hydrogen ascorbate. I have a very sensitive stomach so when I took ascorbic acid I had a burning sensation in my tummy and then switched to low-acidity magnesium ascorbate. Maybe I can try this one, I do think vitamin c has helped me a lot, I get over colds in 48 hours with it!   [End]
            • I read the article, he makes a lot of references to sodium ...   breakonthrough   6mo

I read the article, he makes a lot of references to sodium ascorbate. Can you tell me which brand and form of vitamin c you are using?   [End]
              • Hi Break, ... ... You’ll note, that in EVERY case [where h...   shotsee   6mo

Hi Break, ... ... You’ll note, that in EVERY case [where he mentions sodium ascorbate] he is talking about using it intravenously. The reason is that, you cannot inject the acidic hydrogen ascorbate directly into the bloodstream, i.e. without grave [even potentially fatal] health consequences. Whereas sodium ascorbate is slightly alkaline [like the blood]. ... ... Although I started out 19 years ago using ascorbic acid powder/crystals, I have for the past 17 years [or so] used only ascorbic acid tablets, for two reasons: 1) to prevent any potential damage to the tooth enamel; and 2) because I find i ...   [retrieve this message]
            • Hi Break, ... ... As with any mineral ascorbate, e.g. magn...   shotsee   6mo

Hi Break, ... ... As with any mineral ascorbate, e.g. magnesium, potassium, sodium, etc., you will get only one ”free”/extra electron per molecule vs. two with the hydrogen ascorbate, i.e. ascorbic acid. That is why Dr. Cathcart always recommended the acid form when ingesting orally, and in fact, wrote that he generally did not get as good of results, i.e. the ”ascorbate effect,” with the mineral ascorbates orally as with ascorbic acid. ... ... If you find the ascorbic acid [initially] too acidic for your stomach, by all means, ingest whatever amount of sodium bicarbonate/baking SODA [vs. powder] (t ...   [retrieve this message]
              • Hi David, ... ... I would like to reach my bowel tolerance...   breakonthrough   6mo

Hi David, ... ... I would like to reach my bowel tolerance limit daily but in the past I have found I can take no more than 4 grams on some days (healthy days) and when sick I can take more than 20 grams! What kind of ball park figure is considered average/good? I read in one book that we should take 6 grams a day and also recall Linus Pauling recommending 3 grams somewhere. ... ... In order to prevent the acidity problem in which order should one take the baking soda and the ascorbic acid? Should I take the soda and then the pills or wait for burning and then take the soda? I’ve never actually tak ...   [retrieve this message]
                • Hi Break, ... ... If you persevere in/with reaching Bowel ...   shotsee   6mo

Hi Break, ... ... If you persevere in/with reaching Bowel Tolerance daily [regardless of how large or small an amount that is], I believe you will experience what I have experienced: Your Bowel Tolerance will very gradually increase [as your GI Tract becomes cleansed]. That process is definitely not a short run proposition. ... ... Everyone is different, and at a different state/level of health, so there is no ”ball park figure...considered average/good.” You must find your own level [of dosage], Break, having to do with your own health goal(s), and what ”price” you are willing to ”pay” for it/(them ...   [retrieve this message]
                  • Hi David, ... ... An update for you. I couldn’t take the a...   breakonthrough   3mo

Hi David, ... ... An update for you. I couldn’t take the ascorbic acid as I was diagnosed with pan-gastritis via an endoscopy. I guess the parasite herbs didn’t agree with me and it led to this or maybe they released something that caused this. I am suffering with gastritis for a few months now, being careful with my diet. I bought some acid free vitamin c (calcium based) and I am cautiously taking 500mg with each meal. I am also trying enzymes and things hoping something will kick in cure this issue. I have also bought some sodium ascorbate powder but have not tried it as yet. I was told by a ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Symptom Request! Is this really AF?!   jordanr8   7mo  C

Hi Everybody. My name is Jordan, and I’ve been a lurker on this site for a while now. I’ve read much, but haven’t commented until now. With that in mind, I have to thank all of you for great knowledge you’ve shared, and I also have to thank each and every one of you for letting me know that I’m not the only one in the world fighting desperately to get back to 100% physical health. ... ... I’m at a loss for direction in my healing process. I’ve been diagnosed with Adrenal Fatigue by a Naturopath’s Biomeridian machine. While I feel like AF might be a component, I have my doubts it is the sole cau ...   [retrieve this message]
    • I would also consider Candida and Sluggish Liver. The prob...   AngelofEventide   7mo

I would also consider Candida and Sluggish Liver. The problem is, if you have either of these, which if you do have adrenal issues, then chances are you do, thongs like alcohol, pot, etc. will make them waaaaay worse. I’m not a drinker and dealing with both these issues and jy hisband who is a drinker is also dealing with them. His got so bad, he had to stop drinking altogether. Sounds harsh I’m sure, but he wanted to live, more than get buzzed. A sluggish liver, which almost never shows up on liver tests, actually did show up on his. It often is the cause for a ton of illnesses out ...   [retrieve this message]
    • To be honest .... you are missing several of the classic ad...   feo66   7mo

To be honest .... you are missing several of the classic adrenal fatigue symptoms. ... ... Do you have an afternoon energy crash? ..... Followed by increased energy right at bed time? ... ... Do you have anxiety? ... ... Are you jumpy? Do you startle easy? ... ... Does your mind race when you are in bed? ... ... If you don’t answer yes to these, it is not likely ”adrenal fatigue” ... ... ... ...   [End]
      • I don’t really have a problem with fatigue or lacking energ...   jordanr8   7mo

I don’t really have a problem with fatigue or lacking energy. But yes, sometimes, I have a mini-crash at any time from 3 - 6 pm and by 10-11 pm I have a jolt of energy. I just felt like the ”average joe” has those problems. However, I’m definitely highly anxious, and I do tend to be very jumpy.. Thanks a lot for your input I appreciate it.   [End]
  • help for immitrex sumatriptan withdrawal and rebounding   tcmfan   7mo  C

does anyone have any ideas on what would help someone to get off this medication who suffers from migraine and now rebound headaches?I am new to curezone for posting ¬ a migraine sufferer myself, this is for my dear DIL who is suffering & has 4 kids under the age of 9. any results from cell salts? mig gen by genestra?   [End]
  • Help!!! Neurotoxin in my brain due to Methylcobalamin B12 a...   taroki   7mo  C

I took Methylcobalamin B12 for last two days and now I regret it! ... ... I took 5000mcg on the first day, felt more happy and energetic. Also felt some pain in body a few hours later (I have fibromyalgia, mercury/pesticide poisoning and so my body is extremely weak, also had Bipolar disorder, still have Aspergers, gut problems, etc). ... ... I then took 2500mcg the following day, and I became depressed (complaining about events that happened during the day), then had an increase in sex drive, then felt like sleeping early. I then had some bad dreams (which I haven’t had in a while). ... ... I am now ve ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Hi Taroki, ... ... I have read that ascorbate has been use...   shotsee   7mo

Hi Taroki, ... ... I have read that ascorbate has been used to chelate [out] lead. ... ... As ”grist for your mill,” I STRONGLY encourage you, for your health’s sake, to consider the information I previously posted here: http://curezone.com/forums/fm.asp?i=2102488 ... ... I wish you the best of health, Taroki! ... ... Sincerely, ... ... David   [End]
    • taking methyl b-12 can detox mercury and may have some bad ...   garlicdawg   7mo

taking methyl b-12 can detox mercury and may have some bad detox effects at first....but you may try hydroxycobalamin..methyl is good...hydroxy is the best...(use injections)....but I suspect maybe U have more important issues..like a deficiency of essential fatty acids... ... this can be corrected by using large amounts of flax oil..and avocados....adding more protein....(chicken & eggs) so essentially a fat/protein diet is best for detox when U have hi-toxic body.... ... also red infra red light is best for removing mercury specific....and for best parasite cleanse....try using 1/4 tspn se ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Video Embedded SODIUM FLUORIDE is Syria's Chemical Weapon   Megabite   7mo  C

So it appears our own governments are using Chemical Weapons against us.... ... ... ... ... ... -------------------------- ... ... Revealed: UK Government let British company export nerve gas chemicals to Syria ... ... UK accused of ‘breath-taking laxity’ over export licence for potassium fluoride and sodium fluoride ... ... ... http://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/revealed-uk-government-let-british-company-export-nerve-gas-chemicals-to-syria-8793642.html ... ... ... ... --------------------------   [End]
    • this says it all. this is totally what my thoughts initiall...   #139029   7mo

this says it all. this is totally what my thoughts initially were. ... ... it is hilarious... and sick. i say to everyone who’s concerned about syria using horrific chemical weapons, ’’dont you realize our own government is using horrific chemicals on us all day long? from our water supply, food supply, food preservatives, chemtrails, cancer causing gmos, etcetcetc...’’ the list goes on and on and on until whoever im talking to is just convinced im crazy and tunes me out. its impossible to explain anything to the mass public because EVERYTHING is so screwed up that they just cannot accept or ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Image Embedded Neurotoxic Cyanobacteria and the Zombie Apocalypse   CLEW   8mo  C

Below is a list of known cyanobacteria and the toxins they produce. ... ... Genus Toxins produced ... Anabaena Anatoxins, Microcystins, Saxitoxins ... Anabaenopsis Microcystins ... Aphanizomenon Saxitoxins, Cylindrospermopsins ... Cylindrospermopsis Cylindrospermopsins, Saxitoxins ... Hapalosiphon Microcystins ... Lyngbya Aplysiatoxins, Lyngbyatoxin a ... Microcystis Microcystins ... Nodularia Nodularin ... Nostoc Microcystins ... Phormidium (Oscillatoria) Anatoxin ... Planktothrix (Oscillatoria) Anatoxins, Aplysiatoxins, Microcystins, Saxitoxins ... Schizothrix Aplysiatoxins ... Trichodesmium yet to be identified ... Umezakia Cylind ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Why do you have brain fog if you’ve treated your parasite i...   playinbout   8mo

Why do you have brain fog if you’ve treated your parasite infection?   [End]
      • because there is still a parasite infection...   acrosstheveil   8mo

because there is still a parasite infection...   [End]
        • Right, there’s still something going on... After all the di...   CLEW   8mo

Right, there’s still something going on... After all the different treatments over the past 5 years(most have helped to some degree), there’s still an underlying fogginess... that ”far away from yourself” feeling. Sometimes it’s debilitating. ... ... Since this began I’ve had 5 fender benders, 4 of them just leaving my driveway! There’s days I know I can’t drive because I’ll hurt somebody, and don’t even leave my house. So many people have lost everything-even their life. ... ... So what I’m trying to do with the half a brain cell I’ve got left, is turn as many stones as I can to find out what is d ...   [retrieve this message]
          • Have you made the Plum Island connection with the Lyme? Ju...   whenwillitend   7mo

Have you made the Plum Island connection with the Lyme? Just did myslf, I just don’t think it’s a coincidence they had a nazi scientist the government brought over after WWII under Operation Paperclip who’s specialty was experimenting with ticks and mosquitoes as vectors to spread diseases. They’ve had wayyy too many accidents at that place where stuff has gotten out. I can’t believe they are moving it to Manhattan, Kansas with all the accidental foot and mouth disease that have gotten out. I mean damn-yeah, lets put that dangerous lab in tornado alley, where cattle and a lot of the na ...   [retrieve this message]
            • Yes I heard about the Plum crazy nazis. I cannot even imagi...   CLEW   7mo

Yes I heard about the Plum crazy nazis. I cannot even imagine the abominations churned out of that place... They are moving to my old stomping ground and I’m glad I’m not in Kansas anymore! ... ... Then again check some of the stuff they’ve been up to down in my neck of the woods. Bio-warfare testing with mosquitoes vectoring mycoplasma! This is supposedly old hat from back in 1957, but mycoplasma is on my list of troubles and I wasn’t even born then... ... http://www.rumormillnews.com/cgi-bin/archive.cgi?read=54378 ... ... Oh and thanks for the pat on the back : )   [End]
              • Just when I think I have reached the highest level of pisse...   whenwillitend   7mo

Just when I think I have reached the highest level of pissed -offisness that I can reach, I suprise myself. These people need to be stopped, and stopped soon. What are they thinking? Oh, yeah, I forgot - genocide. Thank you for the link! If you have anymore good ones, I’d appreciate it. Especially on the chemtrails as well...don’t know if you are on FB, but am in a group called ”Chemtrails Global Skywatch” the founder of that group had a chemtrail induced heart attack from the barium that they had been spraying. (barium is used to induce heart atttack in lab rats) I have shared some ...   [retrieve this message]
          • Have you tried Adderall. I know there are a lot of people a...   TawandaTwin   6mo

Have you tried Adderall. I know there are a lot of people against it but if you read the side effects, there minimal compared to most drugs now a days and it would most def. help you focus on your driving! If you want to take a more ”natural approach” try Maca. It’s very good with some good side effects. I’ve also read that Kambucha has some ”focus improving qualities”. The point being, if you are going to be on the road, you need to be at 100%. :)   [End]
            • Thanks TTwin, I’ve never used adderall and I’m not really a...   CLEW   6mo

Thanks TTwin, I’ve never used adderall and I’m not really against it, I just worry about mixing stuff... I used to take nootropics and recently went back to a cheaper home made version containing choline, DMAE, and piracetam. Here’s the recipe: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EfaUtkmcGVI ... ... Guess what? Last week just sitting in my car in my driveway, the neighbor misjudges distance and backs into me! So even when it’s not my fault I’m still getting smacked! Ahh such is life... ... ... While I wait to get smarter I’ll have more patience for fellow drivers, just in case they feel like I do...   [retrieve this message]
    • I have a sense that some might not be taking this seriously...   CLEW   8mo

I have a sense that some might not be taking this seriously since I used ”zombie apocalypse” in the title. That was meant to be tongue-and-cheek and not to sound a ”doomsday alarm”. Sometimes I feel kinda like a zombie though... ... ... This is serious to me and I’m guessing these are airborne(at least their algacysts?), since each of them came directly off my skin. And I don’t go in the water anymore...   [End]
  • Patent Confirms Aspartame Is Excrement Of GM E. Coli!!   CLEW   8mo  C

While more and more people are starting to awaken to aspartame’s destructive effects on our health, do they know how it is actually made? ... ... Learn more: http://www.naturalnews.com/041766_aspartame_GM_bacteria_patent.html#ixzz2d6swAnIl ... ... They sneak it not only into diet food and drinks, but ~all kinds~ of other foods, drinks, snacks, candy(gum)... Even stuff that doesn’t need to be sweet!   [End]
  • Getting Better, Still have Carpet Reactions, Now What?   pranaman   8mo  C

Hi, ... ... Having some symptoms after a long bout of what I think was MCS. Lead, chemical and mold exposure, as far as I know. I also have about 7 amalgams in my teeth which I’d like to get out. ... ... If I may, I’ll share the symptoms that I am dealing with. Some come and go, but most happen in my apartment. I a in the San Diego area for about a month while working a temp job. ... ... Symptoms: ... Occasional head pains in various parts of head ... Head feels a little dull to touch ... Sinuses burn on occasion ... Right ear feels clogged and rings ... Digestion issues – hunger and full feelings are not very pronoun ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Image Embedded How Toxic Cyanobacteria Can Affect Us   CLEW   8mo  C

While researching I discovered I’m not alone in believing that we’ve had more exposure to algal toxins than we realize... HABs(Harmful Algal Blooms) are on the rise... Zoom in almost ANYWHERE on google earth and you’ll see a body of water choked out with algae. It’s not only in the water but airborne and also down in the dirt... ... ... There is a wide spectrum of blue green algal toxins, predominantly affecting the nervous, hepatic and dermatologic systems (ie. Neurotoxic, hepatotoxic and dermatotoxic). ... ... All About cyanobacteria: ... http://yyy.rsmas.miami.edu/groups/niehs/mfbsc/science/bluegre ...   [retrieve this message]
    • HI CLEW - Thanks for posting the good links. ... ...   absurdlyhaywired   8mo

HI CLEW - Thanks for posting the good links. ... That’s a good and comprehensive article ... from MFBSC .You’ve got some great shots ... of ”whatever it is”.   [End]
      • Whatever it is, there’s been a lot of it lately and in diff...   CLEW   8mo

Whatever it is, there’s been a lot of it lately and in different colors... The ones above are red, white and blue... There’s black, pink, brown, ivory, turquoise... There’s also some mixed mutated? with a more definite fungal element, also in various colors... I really need to blog instead of just sitting on these ideas... It’s getting harder for me to follow through with stuff, the brainfog is ~tremendous~ lately... Which will lead me to my next post...   [End]
  • Identification challenge   rooiedees   8mo  C

Can anyone identify this? This is leaving my body when I am in the tub. I’m curious and have been looking on so many sites to identify this. I need someone to tell my in what category this belongs so I can extend my search. ... ... Thanks in advance, /Parasites/Forum_01/is_it_true/   [End]
    • i don’t see the photos... i found a photo on google images ...   nogrowup   8mo

i don’t see the photos... i found a photo on google images of the human rope worm that has lead me to this giant forum and i can’t find the specific image but am finding others that look like the rope worm and am trying to spread the word about it to help others who are severely infected with it like myself. again, i cannot see the photo that you’ve listed but here are some photos of the rope worm... ... http://arxiv.org/ftp/arxiv/papers/1301/1301.0953.pdf ... http://arxiv.org/ftp/arxiv/papers/1301/1301.2845.pdf   [End]
  • 50,000 Bee Deaths a Result of Pesticide Safari   CLEW   10mo  C

”The state is investigating any violation of pesticide laws, which could take up to four months, said Dale Mitchell of the Agriculture Department. ... ... Mitchell said the bee deaths, the largest documented die-off of bumblebees, could prove important in determining the use and regulations of Safari and other insecticides in the United States.” ... ... ... http://www.oregonlive.com/environment/index.ssf/2013/06/pesticide_confirmed_in_bee_dea.html#/0   [End]
  • Bizarre toxic neurological illness after antibiotic/chiropr...   NyBabyMama   10mo  C

Crazy story. 2.5 months after having a baby, I had a virus, so I went to dr and he put me on Flagyl. I had a crazy reaction to flagyl and had head pressure and burning mouth, throat, ligh peripheral neuropathy, and tinnitus. It sucked. ... ... After a month the flagyl, symptoms let up, but the tinnitus was still bugging me. After already seeing GP and neurologist, I thought I would try a chiropractor for the first time. Big mistake. ... ... When I went to the chiropractor, she kept saying she wanted to get out the toxins and cracked me like crazy. After leaving I had extreme nausea and then felt lik ...   [retrieve this message]
    • First I am thnking that the chiro adjustments may have help...   healthy4life   9mo

First I am thnking that the chiro adjustments may have helped your body to realease stagnated chemicals in your lumph nodes then to make matter worst you started on the meds that for the most parts all meds have adverse reactions. You may want to go to a natural doctor to get checked out. You also need to check the package insert of the meds you are on. The one thing you need to do is to take supplements that will stimulate blood flow to help your body detox. Always start slow and increase your intake after 3 days on any form of detox. You may want to look into this new natural Power Strip ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Hi NBM, ... ... Are you aware of the almost miraculous res...   shotsee   8mo

Hi NBM, ... ... Are you aware of the almost miraculous results many tens (hundreds?) of THOUSANDS of people have experienced, dealing with most of the diseases known to humankind, from ingesting ascorbic acid? You mentioned taking vitamin C, but How Much? You asked if any of your symptoms could be from the vitamin C, and yes, if you took enough of it, that could be possible. From my view, that is a good thing, but internal cleansing does need to be moderated to a comfortable level. ... ... If you are still interested in finding a solution to your health problem, and gaining greater health in ALL are ...   [retrieve this message]
    • I was hoping you could update your condition. I’ve had si...   fungusfedup   8mo

I was hoping you could update your condition. I’ve had similar symptoms but for different reasons. I was exposed to toxic chaetomium globosum mold that landlord ”remefiated” with undiluted bleach that led to chemical burns in my throat right after two months of strong antibiotics and steroid shot. I was also approached by a recovering meth addict who openly admitted that they had taken part of making meth in my master jacuuzi bathtub with previous tenants. So who knows exactly what all toxins affected my health resulting in similar symptoms as you. For two months life has been a.nigh ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Man this sounds an awful lot like what I’ve experienced fro...   pioneer1   6mo

Man this sounds an awful lot like what I’ve experienced from a vagal nerve problem. Any kind of drugs can affect it. Any kind of poisons coming out. I did the order of cleansing: colon, liver, blood, lymph and tissues. That took me 6 years, but the vagal nerve ended up being affected. I suspect it is toxins coming out still from drugs or it’s the CNS healing, but it sounds exactly like what I’ve suffered for a long time now. Do you remember a time of being severely poisoned? If I were you, I would try the cleaning out procedures, then do evening primrose oil. wheat germ oil and ot ...   [retrieve this message]
      • Here’s the answer, probably. If you have a hiatal hernia, ...   pioneer1   6mo

Here’s the answer, probably. If you have a hiatal hernia, it is going to affect the vagal nerve. If the stomach is pulled down through the lower opening. It could happen during a pregnancy due to the displacement of your organs or belly assuming a pulling position on the organs. You need to ask your chiropractor if s/he can work on this for you. You could try pulling up yourself with your fingers just below the xiphoid process. It might take 3 months for it to stay right. ... Another thing that will do it is a colon full of junk that needs to be cleaned out that displaces the organs. h ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Toxins could very well be passed on to your baby in breast ...   pioneer1   6mo

Toxins could very well be passed on to your baby in breast milk. It’s not recommended to release toxins or do cleaning procedures while you’re pregnant or breast feeding.   [End]
  • Problem with Cholestyramine for Mold (possibly lyme)detox. ...   cOunTryPuNkvEgaN   11mo  C

I have been diagnosed as positive for biotoxins and my CD-57 was ”11” which doc tells me is low and indicative of Lyme or Mold illness. I know that I’ve been exposed to mold and have the HLA genotype that precludes getting rid of the toxins. Here’s my concern. I haven’t had any Lyme tests done (yet). I understand that they aren’t very conclusive anyway. I did grow up in a swampy tick infested rural area and had a few ticks growing up. I was taking cholestryamine once daily until I had my apt ERMI tested. The test came back okay (to where doctor says my place is ok to stay there). ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Curious to know about design for health   sanjib10   11mo

Since last few days i have been wondering about still did not get the proper answer is there any feedback on   design for health. Is there are supplement in it which can cause problem? Any idea friends?   [End]
  • Bayer, Monsanto, Syngenta, BASF, Dow: Biggest Bee Killers   #94749   12mo  C

Bayer, Monsanto, Syngenta, BASF, Dow: Biggest Bee Killers ... by Bee Rights Friday, Apr. 19, 2013 at 2:13 PM ... ... The world’s largest slave labor force is being killed off by Bayer, Monsanto, Sygenta, BASF, Dow and other beekilling profiteers ... ... http://bayer-kills-bees.com ... ... The above site is being blocked by a code added by corporate hackers. ... ... It changes the link to ”Firefox can’t find the server at bayer-kills-bees.com%c2%a0.” ... ... Greenpeace reported after Bayer the biggest beekillers are Syngenta (Switzerland), Monsanto (USA), BASF (Germany) and Dow Chemical (USA). ... ... http://www.greenp ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Cholestepure   needtolaugh   12mo

Does anyone know how best to take this? I was unsure if it’s 2 times a day with meals or away from food. I also got Kapparest to help grab the toxins it is sweeping out. ... ... Thanks so much!   [End]
    • Hi, ... I don’t know about that particular product, but jus...   misscallie   11mo

Hi, ... I don’t know about that particular product, but just wanted to say I have issues similiar to yours (been tested for mycotoxins, mold, lyme, sibo). ... ... Has teh cholestepure helped ? ... ... I think my doctor will be putting me on cholestryamine as well as some other binders if my mycotoxins test (realtime labs) is positive. ... ... MC   [End]
      • I haven’t noticed it helping much but the first few days it...   needtolaugh   11mo

I haven’t noticed it helping much but the first few days it seemed to make me worse. I then made sure to add the Kapp Arrest to pull out what this is killing. I will let you know i was off on another track and not taking it religiously. ... ... Please let me know what you find from the mycotoxin test. If it is positive i would like to know what they give you for it. ... ... I have heard people having a hard time on the cholestyamine because it’s so strong. You may want to research that before taking it and make sure you can handle it.   [End]
        • Elevated ochratoxin was found on that test. Elevated IgG ...   misscallie   10mo

Elevated ochratoxin was found on that test. Elevated IgG was found for a few fungi on an antibody test including fusarium, pencillium and aspergillus. ... ... To treat both of these, I will be treated with cholestryamine (only 1 tsp/day not the 4 packets a day shoemaker uses) and various antifungals including an edta/amph b combo in a nasal spray form. ... ... Sorry it took so long to respond - I just got my test results a couple of weeks ago.   [End]
  • Plastics might lead to cancer and other health hazards?   #170651   12mo  C

Recently i was browsing through the web and chanced upon this website www.bisphenol.info ... ... The contents scare and worried me, honestly. I frequently drink from plastic water bottles and like to pour warm/hot water into the bottle and carry it with me so i can save on buying drinks outside. Of course, i tend to utilize it as long as it lasts. Not mentioning the canned food that i ate out of convenience. Didn’t expect plastics to be found in tin cans too! ... But after reading the website, no more plastics for me. At least, I’ll try to look for other alternatives or BPA free containers. ... ... I w ...   [retrieve this message]
    • It’s understandable to be concerned about plastics and what...   askdrmaxwell   11mo

It’s understandable to be concerned about plastics and what they can do to harm your health. Since you understand now what BPA and other chemicals can do to your body, focus on healing yourself. Invest in a water filter for your home and use stainless steel containers to carry your water in when you’re on the go. Start looking into vegetable juicing to detoxify and repair your system. Any damage you may have done can be undone.   [End]
  • Image Embedded Study Finds Roundup Even ~More~ Toxic Than We Thought!!   CLEW   13mo  C

http://curezone.com/upload/_N_Forums/Neurotoxins/monsanto.gif ... ... ”Moreover, since the toxic confidential adjuvants are in general use in pesticide formulations, we fear according to these discoveries that the toxicity of all pesticides has been very significantly underestimated.” ... ... http://www.gmwatch.org/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=14654:roundup-more-toxic-than-officially-declared-new-study   [End]
    • ..enough of the hammering on Monsanto   fungihomeworld   13mo

...they are a dedicated group of experts ... with a solid track record of providing ... quality products that make life so much ... better for all the creatures of the planet... ... especially the eternally nagging malcontent humans. ... ... What would life be like without such ecological ... triumphs as PCBs...Agent Orange...Posilac [bovine growth ... hormone] and Roundup of course..to say nothing of ... a constantly growing smorgasbord of superb genetically ... engineered plants..every one of them ... a masterful improvement over Natures’ ... clumsy ”first drafts”. ... ... Now, how about folks just learn to trust the ... intelli ...   [retrieve this message]
      • Not sure if your quite for real fungihomeworld. ... ... Mo...   chrisb1   13mo

Not sure if your quite for real fungihomeworld. ... ... Monsanto: the truth, the whole truth and nothing but the truth......... ... http://www.naturalnews.com/037289_monsanto_corporations_ethics.html ... http://naturalsociety.com/monsantos-gmo-seeds-farmer-suicides-every-30-minutes/ ... ... Monsanto know that seed can be owned as their property, and royalties can be collected. We will then depend on them for every seed we grow of every crop we grow. If they control seed, they control food, they know it – it’s strategic. It’s more powerful than bombs. It’s more powerful than guns. This is the best way to c ...   [retrieve this message]
      • Image Embedded ...don't fear the reaper   fungihomeworld   13mo

...there is no reason to be afraid of ... Monsanto’s technical skills. Perhaps it would ... help not to think of what they do as ... mere ”genetic tampering”.. ... rather..think of it as ”really fast evolution”. ... ... ...you see? You feel better about it already! ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... .* pic shamelessly hijacked from: ... http://monsantonightmare.wordpress.com/ ... ... ... *lots more artwork honoring Monsanto...and who ... is more deserving of such artistic attention, eh?   [End]
  • Acne is seriously clearing up by using CALAMINE LOTION!   leggybrandi   13mo  C

I have tried so many things! In fact, you can probably look at my old posts that talk about my acne issues. Anyway, I tried Calamine lotion for one day and MANY bumps are going away and fast. This may be old news but I would suggest anyone having issues to give it a try. Here are the ingredients in mine so get a similar kind (mine is old) but I believe the Wal greens brand calamine lotion is similar. ... ... Active Ingredients: ... ... Calamine ... Zinc Oxide ... ... Inactive Ingredients: ... ... Bentonite Magma ... Calcium Hydroxide ... Glycerine ... Purified Water ... ... ... GOOD LUCK!! ... ... Brandi   [retrieve this message]
  • parasites attack nerves while herbal cleanse   Buddhablessd   13mo  C

hey, ... ... It seems everytime I am cleansing, using fern root and coconut, hyssop, etc. and semi-fasting. Right after I take the herbs, my right leg, behind my r.kidney, r.side of upper body,etc. seems to be pulling, like parasites,( which I have seen come out at times, thin black ones, and white ones in enema’s) Attack while leaving the stomach. Of course all the labs, bloodwork and ct scans, stool tests,etc. come out negative. So rediculous. I feel them moving, they attack my eyes and head, and respond to cloves, wormwood, walnut tincture,etc. ... ... Anyway, does anyone know which p ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Thinking about trying Lactulose. Ammonia from Protein.   JrDavis   13mo  C

So it seems that when I eat protein now (Milk, Meat, Scallops, etc) I tend to be getting really bad Ammonia issues. ... ... My head hurts really bad and feels bruised when I push on it. ... ... 500mg’s of Ornithine before bed does the trick. ... ... But if I miss a dose/eat more protein. ... ... ... The pain comes back towards the end of the day (3-5pm). ... ... I have Hep C (25 years) and I have never drank Alcohol in my life. Just recently was on a small dosage of Oxycodone. But had a horrible diet. ... ... My mother has Hep C (This is how I got it) same amount of time. Has Drank enough alcohol and used drugs. ... ... But ...   [retrieve this message]
    • My mom takes prescription Lactulose to make her go to the b...   AngelofEventide   13mo

My mom takes prescription Lactulose to make her go to the bathroom. It’s pretty hardcore on her. Never knew it was used for anything else.   [End]
    • It seems that I’m dealing with similar ammonia issues - or...   ilove80s   13mo

It seems that I’m dealing with similar ammonia issues - or at least I’ve strongly suspected as much. For the better part of six months, now - I’ve intermittently investigated ways to lessen/eliminate my ammonia burden. I haven’t gotten very far as far as resolving the problem (assuming that there is one) - but don’t let that discourage you. You might respond differently. Besides - I haven’t been very persistent with the supposed remedies - I’ve usually stopped taking the supplement shortly after noticing certain adverse effects. I just haven’t been sure how wise ”pushing through” an ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Pain under scalp. Excessive Ammonia?   JrDavis   14mo  C

So not quite sure what this pain is from. At first I thought it was my wisdom tooth. ... ... Well just got my wisdom tooth pulled. ... ... Still having the pain. I do use Oxycodone for pain but sometimes it seems the Oxycodone increases the pain. ... ... Not sure if that’s the case. ... ... I have Hep C and since there is no Aspirin/Tylenol/Acetaminophen in the 5mg Oxycodone my PCP prescribed those. ... ... My Blood Tests showed normal for everything expect for Vitamin D 22 33-100 ... ... My AST and ALT 63/69 - 30 point drop from 2008 when I was tested. ... ... I did not get my enzymes. ... ... However, I do have a diet rich in ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Is it a soreness or a shooting pain or a constant pain? Cou...   albeit   14mo

Is it a soreness or a shooting pain or a constant pain? Could it be a reaction to some of your Hep C meds? ... ... Most tension headaches are actually caused by tight scalp muscles, that can also cause touch sensitivity on the scalp. My doctor used to give me muscle relaxers when I had a headache that would not go away. It always worked. ... ... If the L-ornithine is working, keep using it. Not being able to sweat is not good.   [End]
      • Definitely Soreness. ... ... It’s like a bruise under the ...   JrDavis   14mo

Definitely Soreness. ... ... It’s like a bruise under the scalp. ... ... Sometimes when I sleep and wake up it’s not there then it comes back.. ... ... Sensitive to lightly pull my hair and push down on my scalp. ... ... I don’t take Hep C meds. Just the Oxycodone for pain. ... ... The Ornithine does seem to help, Which is why I’m wondering if the pain is associated with Ammonia. ... ... Do you know if you have to take L-Aspartate Mag and Pot with it to effectively work. ... ... Although I do seem to get relief from it.   [End]
        • LOL! I know you meant potassium, but I couldn’t help but th...   albeit   14mo

LOL! I know you meant potassium, but I couldn’t help but think that pot may relieve all your systems quickly. I don’t know much about L-Ornithine. Someone else may come along who does.   [End]
        • We get our N from the amine group in amino acids which turn...   samh69   14mo

We get our N from the amine group in amino acids which turns into ammonia before more steps then eventually urea that gets peed out. Can limit protein intake for a few days if still have to wait for test+ take ornithine/citrulline/arginine for the urea cycle.   [End]
          • Yeah I think it’s protein. ... ... The last week I have pr...   JrDavis   14mo

Yeah I think it’s protein. ... ... The last week I have pretty much had scallops almost everyday. ... ... 40+ grams of protein right there in the scallops.. ... ... ... I went to the gym today and power walked a mile and a half. I almost broke a sweat. I basically started too. No running sweat just felt hot and moist lol. ... ... I would say I sweated just a little. ... ... ... Going to hit the gym again soon. ... ... One thing I noticed was that after the gym I swelled really oniony. I don’t eat Onions or Garlic. ... ... Specifically in my pubic hair area which happens a lot. ... ... Along with the nipple thing lol. ... ... It’s late a ...   [retrieve this message]
    • You might have Anhidrosis, Get the doc to check you out, co...   kscmac   14mo

You might have Anhidrosis, Get the doc to check you out, could be dangerious.   [End]
    • For the increased ammonia your ’rich in protein’ diet may ...   MENDOMAID   14mo

For the increased ammonia your ’rich in protein’ diet may be the cause. This can often be corrected by a diet that gives you a good balance of acid forming and alkaline forming foods. Do a search for this. There are also some solutions you can take to correct an alkaline condition. ... ... It may help to have your bite adjusted by a dentist. A chiropractor could adjust your neck and spine and that might help. ... ... Hope this helps.   [End]
  • Sunflower Lecithin and Bloating or Herx?   acrosstheveil   14mo  C

I just recently started taking sunflower lecithin and I have been having a strange reaction. I get extremely bloated and all of my neurological symptoms get worse and my lymph nodes swell up after i take it. The product I am using claims to be allergen free. Do you think this is some sort of detox/herx reaction? I don’t want to continue taking something that is hurting me (my stomach definitely hurts right now after taking it). ... ... I did have an upper endoscopy done on friday. The doctor said that he found a hiatal hernia and he diagnosed me with GERD and gave me nexium. I took the ne ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Wormwood and alcohol   #141620   15mo  C

Is it possible that drinking fairly heavily for a few weeks after doing humaworm or taking wormwood for 30 days could essentially lead to absinthism? I came across information stating that distilling wormwood in alcohol will increase the thujone. It seems that there is other information that states that thujone will build up and stay in you for some time. Did I basically create absinthe within my body if I drank alot following a parasite cleanse? Or is that not even possible? Look back at my other posts to see what I have experienced. It’s now been almost 7 months after I took humaworm, an ...   [retrieve this message]
    • When worms are active, or dying, I have very vivid dreams a...   sd2345   15mo

When worms are active, or dying, I have very vivid dreams and my mind is not operating normally. Not sure if drinking is a factor in this for you, except for the sugar aspect of it. ... ... I think you have active parasites and until you get rid of them, you will have neurological/cognitive issues. ... ... My Opinion.   [End]
      • [quote] ... I think you have active parasites and until you...   david1o1   15mo

[quote] ... I think you have active parasites and until you get rid of them, you will have neurological/cognitive issues. ... [/quote] ... I agree with that and i will add that it is not because you don’t feel helminths moving/biting in one part of the body that they are not there. ... ... Some are too tiny to be felt and others are big enough to be felt but they are not necessarily reached by the drugs, or by the herbs, or by the current, so they have no reason to move.   [End]
    • Thanks for posting this. I bet no one else put those thing...   Penelope101   15mo

Thanks for posting this. I bet no one else put those things together and it a good thing to know or at least consider.   [End]
    • I have no idea, I hate alcohol. Perhaps what you said is th...   #168189   14mo

I have no idea, I hate alcohol. Perhaps what you said is the one of the reasons.   [End]
    • Hello #141620, I read your previous posts and have to say y...   #170843   12mo

Hello #141620, I read your previous posts and have to say your problems are very familiar to me. When you mentioned you had your amalgam fillings replaced months before started parasite cleanse, it was obvious to me you are actually in the middle of vicious dump phase. Your body is throwing mercury out of tissues and organs and this action is creating havoc in your body and mind. You should start chelation ASAP. I would recommend Andy Cutler style Low frequent dose chelation. I am going through the hell of poisoning with heavy metals from my fillings now. I know exactly what you’re goin ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Thoughts On Forgiveness   frugivorous   15mo  C

Thoughts On Forgiveness ... ... ... ... Unforgiveness yokes one to his foe. ... ... Kabir: Forgiveness is a game only saints play. ... ... Nondualists, those accepting the unified field theory of physics, believe GOD is the only Doer, the only Actor. Therefore nondualists must forgive GOD. ... ... Jesus: Father forgive them for they know not what they do. ... ... Bible: Judge not lest ye be judged ... ... Sai Baba: The actor who slaps you on stage waits behind ... the curtain to congratulate you on your performance. ... ... ”Say: O my Servants who have transgressed against their souls! Despair not of ... the Mercy of Allah: for Allah ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Chipped Amalgam Leaking   Phase   15mo  C

I’m sure you guys have seen this post a hundred times but my amalgam tooth cracked. the biodentist I can afford has an appointment 3 weeks away I’m not sure what the best way to dispose of the cracked amalgam is or how to protect myself in the meantime ... ... I’m thinking about looking around for someone to just pull it but I don’t know the downsides other than infection. I’ve heard some people do oil pulling to sterilize with success but I’m unsure about it leeching while I have the others. It’s a lower right molar so I don’t know how it’ll effect the bite if it’s pulled or what’s safe to rep ...   [retrieve this message]
    • ”...getting them all out by drill...” ... ... The worst a ...   CuteLion   15mo

”...getting them all out by drill...” ... ... The worst a dentist can do to you. As you know(?), drilling creates HEAT, lots of heat on the tiny surface being drilled. This in turn creates lots of mercury vapor, and mercury vapor is readily absorbed (90%) by your body (it’s vapor...). Much better to swallow whole pieces of amalgam, that would hardly get mercury into your body! ... They need to use a special low-speed drill and cut and brake the amalgam fillings, not drill them out. I know what I’m warning about, I had 4 amalgam fillings removed by drill ~15 years ago - and only now know why I had ...   [retrieve this message]
      • Wow Thanks for the good reply cutelion, yes I know its the ...   Phase   15mo

Wow Thanks for the good reply cutelion, yes I know its the worst but at the very least she’ll be applying cool water throughout. Its unfortunate I won’t be able to afford a better dentist and even worse they want to give me two possible root canals. She can’t tell if the nerve is infected or not but strongly suspects. I’m considering having these two ripped out they’re the back two molars. ... ... I was preparing to buy Dmps in the detoxi tab form and doing cutlers. From what Ive read it looks like the strongest chemical for recovery. If anyone has experience with detoxi tab Id appreciate some ...   [retrieve this message]
        • barrier ... ... Yeah, sure. You believe waaaaay too much s...   CuteLion   15mo

barrier ... ... Yeah, sure. You believe waaaaay too much strange stuff, too much credulity... :) ... ... ... As for the rest, it’s hard enough even for a skilled doctor (or dentist) to give an accurate diagnosis, since it’s next to impossible to see what’s going on UNDER your teeth without surgery. For example, forget x-ray, this will detect issues only in the last stages of (bone) decay. On the other hand, no doctor is going to say ”let’s cut it open and have a look” without a VERY good reason. ... ... So, expect even LESS help from this forum, as far as most of your questions are concerned. It will be a ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Image Embedded Gluten attacks the brain and damages the nervous system   DelennChat   15mo  C

Gluten attacks the brain and damages the nervous system by Sarka-Jonae ( Between Boyfriends Author) ... ...   (NaturalNews) Some people are literally stumbling through life thinking they are a klutz when really gluten is to blame. Before gastrointestinal symptoms like upset stomach appear, neurological damage may already be done, according to the Center for Peripheral Neuropathy. The Gluten Free Society calls gluten a "potential neurotoxin." Gluten damage may cause everything from unexplained dizziness to numbness in the hands and feet.  Learn more ...   [End]
Page 4 of 4
1  2  3   4    

Filter Messages: order by

Selected Ads from CureZone Sponsors: Become a Sponsor

VIP

Oxy-Powder
Rated Best Colon Cleansing Product. Free Shipping. 180-Day Money Back Guarantee. B...
I regained my life!
I no longer worry about having Herpes outbreaks
Heal Type 2 Diabetes
Simple, 3-step natural approach heals diabetes within a month. No side e...
Suffering With Mirena?
Treat All Mirena Side Effects Naturally & Quickly in 30 Days or Less

PLAT

Liver Cleanse
Eliminate any foreign substances that may be trapped in your liver.
Free Clark DVD!
An amazing video about the Clark protocol that will open your eyes! And it is...

GOLD

Proven medical anti-diabetic benefits
Electrolyzed drinking water significantly reduces blood...
Oleander Pure Concentrate Capsules
Leukemia and Cancer Immune System Support, 15% Off with CZ...
Proven Parasite Diet
The Only Legitimate Diet for Destroying Parasites in 30 Days or Less

GOLD

Royal Flora
Regardless of which illness you suffer from, you will never experience permanent ...
Detoxify and Cleanse Naturally
Drink ionized alkaline waters medically proven health benefits...
ClarkFx: The all-in-one Parasite Cleanse!
ClarkFX is a new; enhanced natural, effective paras...
Natural Cancer Remedies

SILVER

Lugol’s Iodine Free S&H
J.Crow’s® Lugol’s Iodine Solution. Restore lost reserves.
Oraltech Labs
Oraltech Labs Bad Breath Cure
Life Technology™
Transformational Technology For Mind Body And Soul.
The Best Years in Life
Naturally live longer, healthier and happier and avoid mainstream mana...

Back To Top How many people click on the sponsord links? Become a Sponsor

Add This Forum To Your Favorites!

Share:  Facebook  MySpace  Digg  Reddit  StumbleUpon  Furl this page  Delicious  BlinkList  dzone  Simpy.com  Fark.com  BlogMarks  Wists.com  Google

Translate This Page:

French    German    Spain    Italian    Dutch    Russian    Portuguese    Japanese    Korean    Arabic    Chinese Simplified

657 messages, 126 topics, topics per page limited to: 30, average number of messages per page: 164, 4 pages,  51,608 page views

"It's not what we eat or drink occasionally, but what we consume on a daily basis that determines our ongoing level of health."

Image Galler Neurotoxins Image Gallery         Image Galler Last 30 Uploads
Google Ads

Medianet Ads

Google Ads

Google Ads

Donate to CureZone

Guest Book - Liver Flush FAQ - News - Link Exchange - Add URL - How To Exchange Links? - About Global Directory

Terms of Service - Privacy Policy - Spam Policy - Disclaimer - Guidelines & Rules - Forum Trolls - Fair use notice

Staff's pages:  Owen - Wrenn - Maya

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - About - Donors - Stats

Copyright 2014  curezone.org

fetched in 2.13 sec at 4/23/2014 3:49:21 PM, requested by 54.81.80.46, referred by http://curezone.org/forums/f2.asp?f=593 , requested 1 pages during this session, y=25