CureZone.org   Educating Instead of Medicating Like CureZone website on Facebook
Home > Forums37128 visitors online now Add To Favorites Log On    Join/Sign Up    User Finder   Inbox New
The Best Favorites

Newsletter:

Search:
Forums BLogs FAQ Images Health Diseases Diet Foods Cleanse Convert

Raw Food Omnivore Diet Support Forum

The Omnivore - Raw Diet, Raw Meat, Raw Fish, Raw Eggs, Fruit, Salads, Nuts, Paleo Diet, Hunter diet ...
Read This First:  Success  Educational  Failed  Warning  BSA  RN  ALL R  ~BSA  ~RN  RRR  RR  Image Embedded  Video Embedded Audio Embedded   Images   Description   Raw Food Books   Rules
 317,447 page views     1,311 messages     300 topics     7 pages
Post New Topic  Post new topic message to this forum by using a plain text editor  Post new topic message to this forum by using advanced HTML text editor called FCK  Post new topic message to this forum by using advanced HTML text editor called Tiny MCE 

Original Forum Layout     Add To Favorites!
Last Message
4mo ago
Search:   Top 300
Forum: Raw Omnivore     All Forums 
Like Raw Food: The Raw Omnivore Diet on Facebook.com
Page 7 of 7
1  2  3  4  5  6   7    

• Washing produce? Tap water contaminates? What to do?   #139029   8mo  C

ill try to keep this brief. the title is basically what i have been wondering about... but ill explain my current methods. ... ... just recently i have started eating LOTS of produce. more than i ever had before in my life. my health has been doing...a little better, but i realize that im still not completely doing everything right. ... ... the main catch 22 for me seems to be washing produce, with tap water. i want the microbes/parasites/pesticides off my produce, but by washing it with h.pylori/floridated/cholorinated water... am i really just making a new problem? what is a better option? ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Personally I never wash my produce except maybe dirt ridden...   knowledge seeker   8mo

Personally I never wash my produce except maybe dirt ridden mushrooms and it has never hurt me to my knowledge. ... ... I feel it is a mistake to cook especially fry rather than juice or eat raw over this concern. I feel it is overreacting and the food is much more important than the worries you are having to be honest. ... ... Why not get a water filter, I use this one. ... ... ... http://www.newwaveenviro.com/products/premium-10-stage-water-filter ... ... We get more chlorine in a 10 minute shower (especially if using hot water) than drinking 10 gallons of water. ... ... So maybe consider a shower water ...   [retrieve this message]
  • nut butter   lilywhite   9mo  C

hi! ... ... I was looking for raw nut butter and found this website that offers two kinds: ground raw seed/nut butters AND sprouted seed/nut butters. ... ... http://www.bluemountainorganics.com/by-type/seed-and-nut-butters ... ... can you tell me which is more nutritious? I have been trying to find info online, and I can’t find a comparison. ... ... Thanks!   [End]
  • eating apricot kernels while pregnant   no_biz   9mo  C

Hello, I found out I was pregnant when I was already into my 16th week, as I was not mestruating regularly. ... ... My husband started taking apricot kernels in April when I was 4 or 5 weeks pregnant. Since I did not know I was expecting a baby, I ate a few kernels here and there, knowing they were a beneficial supplement. I would say I took between 2 and 6 kernels at a time , but not every day, just when it came to my mind. Let’s say 2-3 times a week or so for the first few weeks, and then pretty much forgot about them. ... ... I do not remember feeling sick from taking it, maybe just slightly nau ...   [retrieve this message]
  • My raw vegan experience.   RN EDUCATIONAL IdleArtist   9mo  C

Starting the raw vegan diet was the best decision I ever made. I thought. All my problems seemed to just go away. I was no longer tired, or irritable, skin issues disappeared. I figured out life at the age of 21! ... ... Well, that lasted about 4 months. ... ... My gums started receding and bleeding. My teeth became sensitive, and felt like sandpaper. I received a lot of advice from a particular forum, some of it good, but 95% of it was terrible. I didn’t know any better. So I tried one thing at a time. ... ... I went to the dentist and had a cleaning. That seemed to help. ... ... Another 4 months passed ...   [retrieve this message]
    • How many calories were you averaging on that diet?   natway   9mo

How many calories were you averaging on that diet?   [End]
      • Re: My raw vegan experience.   IdleArtist   9mo

3 to 4,000.   [End]
        • Were you including any protein in your diet as in cottage c...   dane lady   9mo

Were you including any protein in your diet as in cottage cheese or protein shakes?   [End]
          • If he was getting that many calories on average he would ha...   natway   9mo

If he was getting that many calories on average he would have been meeting all his protein needs quite easily. It’s when people under-eat does a person not get enough protein. There’s a myth that you need high-protein foods to reach your protein needs.   [End]
            • Protein is an interesting subject. I had a similar belief ...   IdleArtist   9mo

Protein is an interesting subject. I had a similar belief that I could get all my protein from fruits and veg, but towards the end of my raw vegan stretch I noticed that my hair was falling out. That was quickly resolved when I included animal products back into my diet. So there may actually be something to the question ”Where do you get your protein?”   [End]
              • When I first switched to eating more plant-based, I was bas...   natway   9mo

When I first switched to eating more plant-based, I was basically just eating salads for about two months because I really had no idea what I was doing and I started losing a lot of weight and my hair started falling out more than usual. I’ve since gained all my weight back and my hair stopped falling out more than normal by just doing two things, switching my diet to basing it more on fruits and starches and making sure I’m reaching my caloric needs. ... ... I don’t eat legumes and only eat very few nuts & seeds per week, so I really don’t eat any high-protein plant foods. I just make sure ...   [retrieve this message]
        • Well that would explain it if on some days you were only ge...   natway   9mo

Well that would explain it if on some days you were only getting 3 calories! Kidding aside, it is interesting you were having problems when it looks like you were meeting your caloric needs. ... ... Did you use an app like cronometer to help calculate? I’ve never been fully raw, but I’m vegan most days of the month and have done a couple of days out of the month totally raw and when I calculate on the days I’m totally vegan, the only nutrient that’s kind of hard to meet is choline. Sometimes calcium, selenium, vit E, and zinc are not, or barely met, but then on other days they are well met s ...   [retrieve this message]
          • Yeah, actually cronometer was what I was using. Sodium was ...   IdleArtist   9mo

Yeah, actually cronometer was what I was using. Sodium was consistently low, vitamin E was a tough one to get, zinc and selenium gave me some troubles too. I found, though, that I was constantly referencing cronometer and forcing myself to eat more in an attempt to meet my requirements. I was eating for the app! Not for hunger or pleasure. But, I’m certain nutrient deficiencies did arise. And that’s why I ultimately adjusted my lifestyle. I’m now in a much more stable place, and though my health is still far from perfect, I’m in a much more stable place. ... ... I’ve since come to value fat-s ...   [retrieve this message]
            • Yeah I know how it is first going low-fat and trying to eat...   natway   9mo

Yeah I know how it is first going low-fat and trying to eat enough! So much more in volume you have to try to fit in your stomach. ... ... Yours is an interesting case because you seem to be the first person I came across who ran into trouble even though you seemed to be eating enough. ... ... Have you tested for low B12? Something like that would explain eating enough, but still having problems because if you’re not metabolism correctly, it doesn’t matter how much you eat. ... ... Have you tracked on cronometer your current diet for comparison? The only other thing I can think of besides low B12 and ...   [retrieve this message]
            • sometimes im a little low on calcium, selenium, and zinc. v...   cappy84   9mo

sometimes im a little low on calcium, selenium, and zinc. vitamin e is easy for me to hit, trying eating mangoes for vit e. my biggest concern though is my calcium : phosphorous ratio. im always way too high in phosphorous. most vegetables and fruits have a much higher phosphorous content and you need to be eating 1:1 balance. eating a ton of greens would help but i cant afford to. ... ... i want to go 100% raw but for the amount of calories i need its hard. today ive eaten 4000 calories all from fruit and a big salad but i still want to eat. i usually eat cooked carb starches like winter squas ...   [retrieve this message]
              • Of course not. ;) ... ... Are you measuring the calcium/p...   IdleArtist   9mo

Of course not. ;) ... ... Are you measuring the calcium/phosphorus ratio in the blood or on Cronometer? I’m pretty sure Melvin Page’s findings were based on blood levels. I may be wrong, but I think it’s unlikely that just eating them in the ideal ratio will equate to proper blood ratios. Just a thought. I’m sure it’s quite complex. ... ... Something to think about. ... ...   [End]
    • A lot of people don’t realize that they have lost the enzym...   RN EDUCATIONAL snarf   9mo

A lot of people don’t realize that they have lost the enzymes to break down raw foods. Or they may have leaky gut which requires a lot of cooked , easily digestible foods to heal BEFORE moving on to raw foods. Raw foods can be extreme on the spleen meridian. Cooked foods are easier to digest ( if healthy) From a TCM perspective there are certain body types that would be healthier eating mostly cooked foods. Especially if they are blood and chi deficient. ... Everyone is unique. Dogma is detrimental to health. People that flourish on a raw food diet don’t need to be assuming everyone else w ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Oil pulling is amazing for dental health. ... Sesame oil wi...   panoslydios   4mo

Oil pulling is amazing for dental health. ... Sesame oil with drop of essential oil of oregano.   [End]
  • Looking for a house mate in the GTA   rawrnr   11mo

Please click below for details ... ... http://toronto.en.craigslist.ca/tor/roo/3830890140.html   [End]
  • For the raw food proponents and for the natural hygiene pro...   david1o1   11mo  C

Listen to what this man is saying and understand the limits of your concepts : ... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1O54O-qcnSI ... (from 7m00s to end) ... ... Maybe the immune system cells of a human body are able to develop new defense mechanisms and new weapons to get rid of foreign helminths and protozoas, but how much time will it take ? Days ? Weeks ? Months ? Years ? ... Were the human bodies prepared for such a rapid and important transit of humans, animals, foods, drinks, from all parts of the world, and consequently the foreign parasites which came with them ? ... If adult worms have the ability ...   [retrieve this message]
    • We almost all have parasites. Why some may die from it when...   Kcirla   11mo

We almost all have parasites. Why some may die from it when others live until their nineties with no health issues whatsoever? Well it’s all about what keeps them in check. This is a good immune system and a healthy digestive system. And this is mostly influenced by the foods we eat, the stress we get, and the drugs we take. ... ... I’ve suffered massive parasite infestation, worms of all kind, candida overgrowth, to the point I was dying (my health went downhill extremly fast after long courses of antibiotics). Nuking them with powerful drugs or herbs never did the trick, they always developp ...   [retrieve this message]
      • [quote] ... I’ve suffered massive parasite infestation, wor...   david1o1   11mo

[quote] ... I’ve suffered massive parasite infestation, worms of all kind, candida overgrowth, to the point I was dying (my health went downhill extremly fast after long courses of antibiotics). Nuking them with powerful drugs or herbs never did the trick, they always developped quick resistance to them. ... [/quote] ... If the anti parasites drugs/herbs are not used in the right way, for example a too low dose during a too long time, instead of a high enough dose during a short time, the surviving parasites and the next generations will develop a resistance to these drugs/herbs. ... ... That’s why i pr ...   [retrieve this message]
      • My getting sick story is similar to yours, but my getting w...   glaxony   11mo

My getting sick story is similar to yours, but my getting well experience is different. I nearly died in 2002. The critters infecting me flourish regardless of what I eat. The doctor won’t prescribe enough albendazole to do much of anything except make them a little uncomfortable and cause some migration. It wasn’t until I bombarded my system with high doses of herbal anti-biotic concoctions that I was able to make any headway. Regardless of what I choose to eat they come back. I tried strict macrobiotic for 3 years. Then I went Raw. Couldn’t tell any difference. I can tell that my body lo ...   [retrieve this message]
        • [quote] ... It wasn’t until I bombarded my system with high...   RRR david1o1   11mo

[quote] ... It wasn’t until I bombarded my system with high doses of herbal anti-biotic concoctions that I was able to make any headway. Regardless of what I choose to eat they come back. I tried strict macrobiotic for 3 years. Then I went Raw. Couldn’t tell any difference. I can tell that my body loves Raw food and it is easier for me to digest, so I prefer a predominantly raw diet. But I can’t tell it does anything to reduce or prevent the parasites from recolonizing. ... [/quote] ... Same thing here, a few years ago, i was not able to appreciate anything because my body was so constipated and in ...   [retrieve this message]
          • ... I all the time had a lot of senzations in my abdomen an...   dave505   11mo

... I all the time had a lot of senzations in my abdomen and chest: swirls, squirls, noises, pains, blockage, stubbs....all the docs told me its either normal either ”I feel to much”. after my second deworming including with naturals but also albenda I’VE HAD NO SENZATIONS AT ALL IN MY BODY FOR SEVERAL DAYS. i was free of any weird feeling... ... ... how did you improve your constipation by the way?   [End]
            • [quote] ... how did you improve your constipation by the wa...   david1o1   11mo

[quote] ... how did you improve your constipation by the way? ... [/quote] ... By constipation, i do not mean a slow elimination of feces, i mean an accumulation of waste in the body and consequently an increase of the pressure in the body. ... ... This pressure is, from my understanding and experience, mostly caused by a colon full of waste, with a slow ability to eliminate, it is partly caused by the composition of the foods/drinks which one ingest, but also by the helminths who have the ability to slow down the elimination processes of the body, and by the irritations, cuts, wastes, they produce. ... ... ...   [retrieve this message]
          • I have read a lot about the benefits of Colosan (I have no ...   chirontherainbowbridge   8mo

I have read a lot about the benefits of Colosan (I have no vested interest in the product, am ust impressed by a few people who’ve recommmended it-and what I have read). ... ... Colonics can be very helpful for people who are into cleansing, juicing and such simply because the toxins the body is now able to release are not able to leave the body fast enough, and then recirculate--this is a situation parasites like. The thing with Colosan is, that it easily and without any harsh substance dissolves the waste that is built up in the colon. And best of all -so I read- there is no ”urgency” to the ...   [retrieve this message]
    • you say- ... ... ”but how much time will it take ? Days ? ...   glaxony   11mo

you say- ... ... ”but how much time will it take ? Days ? Weeks ? Months ? Years ?” ... ... Perhaps this kind of thing occurs over many generations of natural selection. ... Meanwhile I hope for the best and pray the old school naturopaths were right in teaching people how to cleanse their blood and guts, and that if you can figure out how to reach and eliminate the core/queen of the hive, the colony can be banished forever by the immune system. ... ... Truth or paranoia?: ... ... Raw foods are much more likely to be contaminated by microscopic eggs that are attached like lice and cannot be washed off without ...   [retrieve this message]
      • Although raw foods are the probably the healthiest foods av...   Kcirla   11mo

Although raw foods are the probably the healthiest foods available, nothing will help someone that is too far gone, simply because digestion is too weak and pathogens will keep surviving whatever you do. The best way out of it is to give the digestive and immune systems a rest from all that digestion that requires energy and distracts the body from fighting the critters.   [End]
  • Child Eczema Cure: The Case Against Rice Addiction and thei...   goodsamaritan55   15mo  C

Child Eczema Cure: The Case Against Rice Addiction and their Last Stand with Heirloom Rice ... ... January 23, 2013 By Eczema Cured Leave a Comment ... ... At the beginning of 2013, my 2 boys, aged 11 and 9 both still have eczema. Itches in their arms, itches in their legs. My 11 year old’s history is a case of intestinal injuries probably due to the wrong food for him, bad childhood development, drugs and vaccines and maybe mercury in eutero. My 9 year old was vaccinated only until 6 months, no heart drugs while in eutero as his mother had discovered chiropractors in 2003. ... ... This battle with their ...   [retrieve this message]
    • I so feel for you. My son's ezxema is all under control.I'l...   michellekansas   14mo

I need to talk to my contry doctor. ... my son had ezxema since 4 month old. he’s now 7, and he’s health and happy. last year he never get sick. this year, i catch flu first, sick for 3 days, and he caught on after me, on Wednesday, today he’s almost ok. he had croup. due to we have very low temperature these days. after over 70 last week. ... ... back to skin. I have to minitor him very closely. I still break out a little, but all under sontrol right away. we seldom have third stage ezcema. ... third stage ezxema is dangerous, since you might think they’re cured, as the skin look just dry ...   [retrieve this message]
      • he's ezxema free, but will have acute pimples, and I need t...   michellekansas   14mo

rashes are the lightest ezxema, and if a kid grow pimples, the skin is too dry, that they grow second stage ezxema, some pimples will get infected,and grow nasty, and pimples takes more time to treat than just rashes. ... third stage eaxema are those that you don’t see pimples any more, tons of pimples are hidden under damadged skin, while just one pimple hide under one rash.the body reacts so severe, that it grow a rash, instead of a pimple. ... I used to be heart broken when my son needs to scratch and scratch here and there, but now I’m set free. ... I’m still working on set him care ...   [retrieve this message]
  • My success treating schizophrenia naturally   BSA SUCCESS DaBoss88   16mo  C

Hi everyone. I’ve had schizophrenia for 6 years, although it started developing about 4 years earlier. ... ... I’d like to share with you all my success treating it, so hopefully others could benefit. ... ... Originally I was heavily medicated, taking 1,500 mg depakote and 120 mg geodon once at night. ... ... I later read Dr. Abram Hoffer’s book, ”Healing Schizophrenia: Complementary Vitamin & Drug Treatments.” ... ... After reading it, I implemented his suggestions - high doses of niacin, b complex, and vitamin c. ... ... I started taking 1,000 mg niacin, with 50 mg b complex, and 1,000 mg vitamin c with each mea ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Going To Start   healthylife100   17mo

Hi, ... ... I am doing a water-only fast, roughly seven days, then will begin a raw food diet. I am looking forward to receiving support from this forum! ... ... Thanks!   [End]
  • Raw eggs   Marie64   17mo  C

Hi I need to eat 3 eggs aday and I am at the point that I can not even look at them. ... ... Wondering if anyone eats raw organic pasture raised eggs. ... I know they will go down fast and be done with them for the day. ... ... Thanks, ... Marie   [End]
    • Eggs are an excellent source of important nutrients for ”Ad...   omo   17mo

Eggs are an excellent source of important nutrients for ”Adrenal Fatigue” sufferers: methylcobalamin, choline, cysteine (via methionine?). ... ... I’d heard that cooking eggs reduces nutrient content, but I don’t remember which. Perhaps methionine/cysteine. I think the methionine/cysteine is concentrated in the yolks, so if you prefer to have your eggs cooked, you might soft boil them. [Wrong. Methionine is concentrated in the whites.] ... ... I eat eggs from the six chickens we keep. Well, they’re not producing a lot anymore, so we’re supplementing from the store with organic, free range. ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Marie, ... ... I have been eating raw eggs for the past ye...   Onwards   17mo

Marie, ... ... I have been eating raw eggs for the past year. ... ... I know I have posted this but it is actually a great tasting hot drink. ... ... 1.5 cups hot 24 hour bone broth ... 2 raw eggs ... .5- 1 tspn of sea salt ... 1 tspn butter (optional) ... ... Just blend for a few seconds. Both hubby and I have this each morning. ... ... We love it! My sodium went from 6 - 13 in 3 months.   [End]
    • I’ve eaten raw eggs for 13 years or so. ... ... They are b...   #132242   17mo

I’ve eaten raw eggs for 13 years or so. ... ... They are beyond excellent for healing the adrenal glands, especially the yolk. The egg whites contain very high amounts of methionine. ... ... However, and this is a huge caveat, they don’t just go in and target the adrenal glands and nourish them and it all ends there. You can also experience horrendous cleansing reactions with raw eggs or any of the raw animal proteins because they are the most aggressive cleansers imo. They can stir up all sorts of waste from the intestines, liver, lungs, which in the big picture is good because it is cleansing th ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Anyone using Gerson's Therapy or other Raw Foods Diets will...   stsw   17mo  C

Hi all, ... ... I hope this isn’t breaking any rules. I am an anthropology major doing an ethnographic research project on food as healing. I was hoping someone who is using or has used the Gerson’s Therapy or another raw foods diet therapy to treat a disease or ailment would be willing to discuss their experience with me for my research. Anything said will be kept strictly confidential. ... ... Send me a message if you’d be willing to participate. All that it will involve is a completely informal discussion about your experience.   [End]
    • stsw, ... This is the very best example I’ve seen. Woman cu...   grizz   17mo

stsw, ... This is the very best example I’ve seen. Woman cures her Stage 3 MS with diet alone: ... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KLjgBLwH3Wc&feature=youtube_gdata_player ... ... Grizz   [End]
      • I have stopped doing coffee enemas though I think they had ...   LoricaLady   17mo

I have stopped doing coffee enemas though I think they had some value. The main reason for doing them was to stimulate glutathione which does not absorb well from supplements - at least not in the past. ... ... Lately I have learned how to make lipsomal glutathione (just open the caps, or get the powder, some non gmo soy lechithin - no that part of the soy doesn’t hurt the thyroid - & a jewelry cleaner & see directions all over the net for how to make liposomal C). ... ... When my cat began having symptoms of liver problems I began giving her liposomal C (this will lead to glutathione production ...   [retrieve this message]
    • stsw, ... ... When I was told that I was depressed, about ...   archus   17mo

stsw, ... ... When I was told that I was depressed, about 9 years ago, I did 1 month of raw vegetables and fruits only. This made me feel great. I must say that after that I did Liver Flush which cured me. ... ... I hope this helps you. ... ... Archus   [End]
  • Raw Meat   MH   18mo

I was raised on a farm, so safe to say, I will never eat raw meat or red meat..meat has to be brown and well done.....my dad always had Mom cook ham so hard that you could physically break it into pieces. We raised our own cows, pigs, etc. and lived mostly on our large garden, 1 cow and 1 pig a year and I remember when Mc Donalds came to the big city, we would drive to town once a year and have 1 of those 15 cent cheese burgers and think we would living like kings...and really were living like kings when we got indoor plumbing and out first black and white tv back in the early 60’s... ... ... T ...   [retrieve this message]
  • "heating" raw food   Johlysid   18mo  C

Hi, ... ... I’ve heard that it is ok to low heat some raw food seeing as only beyond 105 or something like that kills enzymes. ... ... Does anyone have any comment on this? ... ... Is time a factor (ie will leaving the food in at 105 for too long actually kill enzymes)? ... ... Does the temperature actually have to be over 105 because the food will usually be a lower temp as the oven or whatever? ... ... Also is there a way to cook rice and other sprouts in the oven at low heat over a long time perhaps (howabout a change in water ratios?)? ... ... I’m getting a little frustrated with this because my old oven only track ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Eating Raw   Survivor2121   19mo  C

This is my first day of trying to go raw but it some how feels like some things missing. Does any have any tips to share please. ... ... Thanks.   [End]
    • I know what you’re talking about, I’ve been eating raw for ...   jibela   19mo

I know what you’re talking about, I’ve been eating raw for about 1,5 years now and have therefore discovered a lot of nice recipes that make the whole thing a lot easier! ... I often eat all kinnds of salad and a lot of bread with lots of different spreads. You can find so many recipes on the net! ... This site helped me a lot in the beginning, it’s really easy if you know how to start! ...   [End]
      • wow! good site, that I know I’ve read from before, but nice...   chirontherainbowbridge   19mo

wow! good site, that I know I’ve read from before, but nice to find it again. This is a hugely complex recipe, but does it sound delicious, for once-in-a-blue moon. Or maybe, a sort of party. I sometimes miss french fries, like the ones we used to get when I was a child, from some gypsies in a caravan--(I envied the girl her life, back then. :-) ) But this actually sounds better. ... ... http://goneraw.com/recipe/chilli-cheeze-fries ... ... ... ... thanks ... Chiron ... ... ... oops. forgot I was in the raw for weight loss forum. Didn’t even know there was one. :-) ... ... ... ... ... ... ...   [retrieve this message]
    • I need to eat...   Pamela Viktoria   17mo

soaked wild rice, my nuts&seeds, green juice, or I am hungry! I also do better with mono-meals   [End]
  • Chicken Pox Treatment on Child with Pictures Non Pharmaceut...   goodsamaritan55   20mo  C

My strong almost 9 year old boy has chicken pox. Actually chicken pox symptoms. All those itchy eruptions on his skin from head to toe to his hands and soles of his feet. But this happened after some soar throat and painful lymph nodes below his ears and then after the chicken pox on the skin came the tummy pain. This all happened when I wasn’t looking, when the boy was out of my site. We were preoccupied because of the monsoon rains that brought in the flood of August 2012 that we were forced to evacuate our home. ... ... http://www.myhealthblog.org/2012/08/16/chicken-pox-treatment-on-chi ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Psoriasis Treatment With Mr. B: Paleo Diet Examples and Liv...   goodsamaritan55   20mo  C

Psoriasis Treatment With Mr. B: Paleo Diet Examples and Liver Flushing ... ... Mr. B looked back hard and saw a mistake he was doing, he said that during times when he is ravenously hungry in the office in the early mornings he would resort to buying fast food french fries… a monstrosity with gmo potatoes deep fried in equally gmo vegetable oil… one of the most toxic foods popular in this big city. ... ... This post is about me teaching Mr. B by example by shopping and by taste and by food preparation and by getting him to do an Andreas Moritz / Hulda Clark type of liver flush. ... ... I lived a few days ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Another goodie: Dairy Free Ranch Dressing!   dreamextreme   21mo  C

Here is a good recipe for ranch dressing that uses affordable sunflower seeds instead of pricy cashews: ... ... http://expertscolumn.com/content/delicious-and-easy-dairy-free-ranch-dressing   [End]
  • Raw Vegan Strawberry Ice Cream (delicious!)   dreamextreme   21mo  C

This stuff is good and pretty easy to make. The main ingredients are cashews, coconut oil and raw honey or agave nectar. ... ... http://expertscolumn.com/content/raw-strawberry-homemade-ice-cream ...   [End]
  • Liver Flush Diet and Colon Cleanse: Avocado Shakes and Not ...   goodsamaritan55   22mo  C

* Note that many years ago since 2005 I’ve done 20+ different liver flushes. And for 4 years I’ve been on a raw paleo diet / raw omnivore. ... ... Liver Flush Diet and Colon Cleanse: Avocado Shakes and Not from Concentrate Apple Juice ... ... Amazing experiment and discovery. Lately I’ve been happily experimenting with different avocado shakes. The best ones I got were avocado + ice + apple + banana and avocado + ice + banana + a scoop of blueberry preserves or fresh blueberry from Sagada town… just drop in blender. Then I got into thinking I needed to cleanse my liver and experiment with coffee en ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Started today 100% Raw, feeling really weird   Blistering Fate   23mo

Hey rawers, I have just started today my 100% raw diet, just some hours ago some raw meat with a lot of raw veggies and I am feeling now agitated and sweaty. Oh I also drank a glass with a pinch of some Eocene Sea Salt and another with Himalayan Salt, it looked really rich in minerals judging by appearence so maybe the minerals are mobilizing metals... ... ... http://curezone.com/forums/am.asp?i=1835369 ... ... I started taking mostly raw veggies and fruits with some cooked meat a week ago so this can be accumulated detox. ... Today I also took some fruits, more veggies, and 5 raw eggs (it was the firs ...   [retrieve this message]
    • It was the Himalayan or Eocene salts, because today I didnt...   Blistering Fate   23mo

It was the Himalayan or Eocene salts, because today I didnt take and no sweating or agitation. Scary shit. Raw meat its resulting to be easier to digest than cooked ones. ... ... I need to research this salt thing. Maybe its a powerful tool for detoxification... or intoxication...   [End]
  • Worm adventures with Coke and Pork   Blistering Fate   23mo  C

I am in a raw veggie, raw fruit diet with cooked meat. I was thinking about switching to raw meat too and stumbled across this... ... ... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mL_48wUQeXQ&feature=related ... ... ... I dont eat pork anyway but I was wondering if beef or lamb meat has the same little nasty bastards on it that pork and how much would a raw meat diet make you get parasited and therefore with a worse health. ... ... Later on I found a even more frightening footage about this matter... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rMELb9BSVFw&feature=related ... ... Hmmm for now I will get my protein from raw milk and r ...   [retrieve this message]
    • I agree   Pamela Viktoria   17mo

It’s always made me wonder when people say, ”cook your food well so you don’t get parasites.” But you’re still eating them, only cooked. ... Plants also have parasites, but they wash away, or they are supposed to anyway. ... Animals that eat raw meat usually don’t get parasites because their stomach acid is so high. Humans often get parasites from under cooked meat because of our low stomach acid, better for eating plants.   [End]
  • Bone Marrow Broth, Raw Bone Marrow, Cartilage, Some Meat an...   goodsamaritan55   23mo  C

We had this for dinner. ... I may as well blog about it and make other people happy. ... ... Bone Marrow Broth, Raw Bone Marrow, Cartilage, Some Meat and Raw Organic Cucumbers ... ... Here is a tasty best food dinner for diabetics. This evening we had “bulalo”, a traditional dish with a leg of beef bones cut. The raw bone marrow scooped out and not cooked. The bones, the cartilage, and the meat put in a pot of water to boil for 4 to 6 hours. All so very tender by dinner. We used tamarind and Chinese “sibut” to flavor the soup. Some salt and pepper. Very simple to make. ... ... How to eat: ... ... 1. With ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Image Embedded Long Hair Experiment Successful, I Finally Got a Haircut   goodsamaritan55   23mo  C

... ... Long Hair Experiment Successful, I Finally Got a Haircut ... ... may 23, 2012 by  eczema cured  leave a comment ... ... ... share share share share ... ... ... ... ... Time to take a break blogging about my boy and time to talk about me.  As most of you know, I’m eczema cured and everything cured.  I finally got the idea of experimenting growing long hair.  Yes, my hair grew long enough to reach my collar and covered my ears.  No itches and no irritations.  Yeah!  I did it for the first time in my life… the longest it has been.  But i ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Oral Health, Acid Alkaline Balance, Essential Fatty Acids, ...   goodsamaritan55   23mo  C

Oral Health, Acid Alkaline Balance, Essential Fatty Acids, Essential Oils for Pestilence, Orange Juice Fasting ... ... From my writings lately we have been busy with pollution avoidance and cleaning up our house roof with 8 sacks of 2.5 year old mud from a previous flood in 2009. We finished the roof with coffee and beeswax for that chemical free treatment to avoid the pollution of chemical varnish. Turned out beautiful. ... ... We then focused on pestilence, suspected tick, mite, flea and other insect removal by spraying the outside walls with insecticide then the indoor walls with eucalyptus oil ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Image Embedded Long Hair Experiment Successful, I Finally Got a Haircut   goodsamaritan55   23mo  C

... ... Long Hair Experiment Successful, I Finally Got a Haircut ... ... may 23, 2012 by  eczema cured  leave a comment ... ... ... share share share share ... ... ... ... Time to take a break blogging about my boy and time to talk about me.  As most of you know, I’m eczema cured and everything cured.  I finally got the idea of experimenting growing long hair.  Yes, my hair grew long enough to reach my collar and covered my ears.  No itches and no irritations.  Yeah!  I did it for the first time in my life… the longest it has been.  But it ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Cancer is Curable Now Movie Review from a Fellow Cancer Hea...   goodsamaritan55   23mo  C

I’ve had my share of helping people with cancer. I’ve had my own share of helping people get well of allegedly incurable diseases. I’m the network administrator of a forum where members are all familiar with curing incurable diseases. I’m friends with professional healers who cure incurable diseases every single day. There is no such thing as incurable diseases. Everything is curable with truth in the principles of health and healing. We know and practice these health truths every single day. ... ... Cancer is Curable Now is such a movie that lays it out straight IN YOUR FACE that cancer is cur ...   [retrieve this message]
  • anyone heard of this raw food allergy 'cure'?   JoyceHollis   24mo  C

I’m in Canada and the snows all melting...that means it’s allergy season for me. I’ve always had trouble with allergies around this time. ... ... Three days ago I was at my local gym and experienced a crazy reaction. I got really red and itchy and broke out in hives. This is the first time its ever happened at the gym and I go pretty regularly. My doc said it could have been a new person, or it could have been allergies just being crazy. ... ... It’s so frustrating to have to worry about my allergies all the time. I usually take reactine when my allergies are bothering me (not for big reactions) and ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Child Eczema Cure Podcast March 26, 2012: Orange Juice Fast...   goodsamaritan55   25mo  C

My 10 year old boy is on Summer Break! We now have a chance to concentrate 100% on eczema cure protocols, on healing his guts, maybe parts of his large intestine, some on his small intestines / leaky gut. ... ... In this podcast I discuss our plans for today: ... ... - Orange Juice Fast ... - Salt Water Bath ... ... And last night’s legal for eczema party food. Which turned out to be slightly seared salmon. Nothing else on the menu was allowable for eczema: cooked chicken, farmed shrimps, curried eggplant (nightshade)… I know the chef did her best Thai food theme, but eczema needs are different. ... ... For the ...   [retrieve this message]
    • get a blood test for mycoplasma, the boy might be eating al...   michellekansas   25mo

www.publichealthalert.com ... read about mycoplasma. ... it’s bigger than virus, smaller than bacteria, usually chronic disease, but have outbreaks every year.a huge outbreak every 4~5 years   [End]
      • clarithromycin+metronidazole will kill it.   michellekansas   25mo

intake or anal, or topical 1%~3% ... ... alternative method are slow, and might not work as well.this is the best cure for ezxema, and intestine parasite cause leaking. ... it act like a parasite. ... ... so far i’ve to give a period to my reserch.my aim is to use alternative to prevent it from breaking out.for acute break out, medicine!!! ... ... probiotic is a good keep method, but it’s not enough.   [End]
    • Re: Child Eczema Cure Podcast March 26, 2012: Orange Juice ...   eczemanomore   25mo

How Are things comig along for your child. I am very interested in knowing.   [End]
      • Boy went on a 2 day vacation with grandparents and extended...   goodsamaritan55   25mo

Boy went on a 2 day vacation with grandparents and extended family without me. ... ... He should only be on raw. ... ... Since I wasn’t there, he didn’t eat the raw meat he had packed and just ate fruit and apple juice... too sweet stuff. ... ... he came back with some parts flared up. ... ... So I’m thinking carb / fruit carb / fructose overdose. ... ... Today he is on very low carb diet. Mostly rawish carnivorous diet. And maybe for the next few days until he balances out. ...   [End]
  • Image Embedded Paleo Diet Questions and Answers (Student Research)   goodsamaritan55   25mo  C

... Paleo Diet Questions and Answers (Student Research) ... ... by Family Healer on March 24, 2012 ... ... ... ... I am publicly answering this Q&A regarding the Paleo Diet asked by a student in the rawpaleodietforum.com and cavemanforum.com. My credentials for answering this is that I’m a pretty good healer and I use raw paleo diet as the foundation of my healing protocols, I’m also a raw paleo diet practitioner for 4 years (which isn’t much), and I am the network administrator of rawpaleodietforum.com. ... ... ... ... “Hey everyone! I’m a student and chose the Pale ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Image Embedded Paleo Diet Questions and Answers   goodsamaritan55   25mo  C

... Paleo Diet Questions and Answers (Student Research) ... ... by Family Healer on March 24, 2012 ... ... ... ... I am publicly answering this Q&A regarding the Paleo Diet asked by a student in the rawpaleodietforum.com and cavemanforum.com. My credentials for answering this is that I’m a pretty good healer and I use raw paleo diet as the foundation of my healing protocols, I’m also a raw paleo diet practitioner for 4 years (which isn’t much), and I am the network administrator of rawpaleodietforum.com. ... ... “Hey everyone! I’m a student and chose the Paleo Die ...   [retrieve this message]
  • How to eat a Pineapple, How much to eat of a Pineapple   goodsamaritan55   25mo  C

How to eat a Pineapple, How much to eat of a Pineapple ... ... Presented here in this video is how to open and slice up a pineapple. This guy is good. He shows you can cut round pieces like medallions. But you can also cut lengthwise. Which I prefer when serving pineapples because the sweetness of a pineapple varies from top to bottom. So if you cut in medallions you get a sweet medallion and a sour medallion. To be fair to all of the people you share your pineapple with, cut it lengthwise. ... ... http://www.myhealthblog.org/2012/03/18/how-to-eat-a-pineapple-how-much-to-eat-of-a-pineapple/   [retrieve this message]
  • Image Embedded Incredible 20 years awful eczema. Sudden 95% cure in 1 mont...   goodsamaritan55   25mo  C

Jeff already knew for some time what eczema really was and the mechanisms of how it works, but frustratingly had not really fixed his problem… because he had not yet gone to the “deep end”… to the “last resort” people would rather avoid / not do / ignore… ... ... Then boom! At around a month of ***** and ***** came really fast healing. As Jeff pointed out, some 90% to 95% of his symptoms and overall health turned around for the best. ... ... ... ... http://eczemacure.info/2012/03/08/jeff-in-hong-kong-eczema-cured-after-20-years-and-very-passionate-to-share-his-story/ ...   [End]
  • safe beans to sprout and eat?   bifidus   25mo  C

Hi all. I am trying to incorporate more raw foods into my diet and really the only thing I do now is juice 32 oz. a day. So i just soaked, rinsed and sprouted some lentils which were incredibly easy to do, but I hear some beans are poisonous? I would love to eventually be almost all raw, but have no idea what to eat. Any suggestions on good beginner sources for raw fooding? Books, videos, etc...I am not rich, and honestly will shop mostly at my local supermarket. I also dont want this to take over my life. I want to do it so I can get my life BACK. Thank you in advance.   [End]
    • Image Embedded Mung beans are safe and easy to sprout.You can find mung be...   grassman   25mo

Mung beans are safe and easy to sprout.You can find mung bean sprouts at most quality grocery stores. ... ... Buy them try them and go from there. ... ... There are also soaks,such as buckwheat groats,sunflower sunnies which are super fast. ... ... The easy sprout sprouter is the way to go.Mainly because they are easy,which is cool. ... ... http://sproutpeople.org/supply/sprouters.html ... ... ... ... ... Large beans need to be cooked especially red kidney beans.They will not kill you raw but you will suffer needlessly.   [End]
  • Image Embedded How to Cure White Hair: Proven for 4 Years!   goodsamaritan55   25mo  C

... How to Cure White Hair: Proven for 4 Years! ... ... Pssst. Listen up. I’m 42 years old and I’ve got jet black hair all over my head. I started having lots of white hair at 38 years old but I stumbled upon a secret. That my white hair can be cured. They can all grow black again. And keep them black I have for 4 years now. Here is my secret: ... - I use organic shampoo, only once every 2 weeks. ... - I eat a raw paleolithic diet every single day. ... - And I eat high vitamin C fruit such as guava or papaya coupled with raw fat from either raw duck eggs, raw bone marrow, raw coconut m ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Image Embedded Beautiful Woman Eating Raw Meat, Raw Liver, Kidneys, Heart ...   goodsamaritan55   26mo  C

Inger is 35 year old Norwegian (living in Finland) currently practicing a Raw Paleo Diet with a variant called RVAF (raw vegetable and animal foods… raw omnivore) For 6 years now and 90% carnivorous in proportion. Here she demonstrates how a woman may eat raw animal foods. ... ... ... ... In this video she shows herself eating raw liver, raw lungs, raw kidney and raw heart from wild ELK. ... ... .... ... ... Inger followed up this video, this time showing her technique how she eats her raw beef that has been blackened and dried in her refrigerator for a month. She slices the meat thinly ...   [retrieve this message]
    • I’ve been eating raw meat and eggs for years. I went throu...   indigoaura   25mo

I’ve been eating raw meat and eggs for years. I went through a phase where I really craved raw liver and chopped into little pieces and put in freezer to make liver ”pills.” As soon as my craving is gone I stop. ... ... It’s called sushimi or tar-tar. Nothing new or gross about it. I’ve eaten raw chicken before too. ... ... I only eat 100% organic meat raised on pasture that is local. That grocery store stuff is full of chemicals and is weeks (or months) old. ... ... A raw egg (grass fed, organic - I have my own backyard chickens) in a glass of raw milk is delicious. Egg nog. :-) ... ...   [retrieve this message]
      • I guess that would be one way of eliminating denatured prot...   konstantine   25mo

I guess that would be one way of eliminating denatured proteins. Do you worry about parasites? ... ... I must admit I do enjoy a rare cut of beef from time to time. I’m not sure i’m ready for the raw organs just yet.   [End]
        • I don’t worry about parasites. I take a tsp of diatomaceou...   indigoaura   25mo

I don’t worry about parasites. I take a tsp of diatomaceous earth (powdered mined diatomes - it’s just silica and tastes like clay) in water every day. It will kill any worms or parasites in your gut. Added bonus is the silica makes hair and nails thick, strong and awesome. :-) ... ... I have raw 100% grass fed ground buffalo in my fridge now for supper. ... ... Raw meat digests totally different from cooked meat. Probably because it has the enzymes intact. Cooked meat just sits in my stomach and seems to take a long time to digest. Not raw. Of course, unless it’s a black and blue steak you ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Image Embedded How to Open a Coconut at Home the Fastest Way   goodsamaritan55   26mo  C

How to Open a Coconut at Home the Fastest Way ... ...   ... ...   ... ... I remember being frustrated at seeing a video of someone showing how to open a bald coconut for coconut milk. The guy in the demo was poking holes in the coconut “eyes”… and taking an abominably long time to finish the entire process. My eyes roll. ... ... Well here is how to open a coconut at home the fastest way. I live in coconut land, so that’s all the credentials I need. ... ... Step 1 – Get bald coconut on palm of left hand and expose the axis on top. Have a basin ready at the bottom of yo ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Image Embedded Child Eczema: From Argan Oil to Glycerin while taking OMX P...   goodsamaritan55   26mo  C

... Child Eczema: From Argan Oil to Glycerin while taking OMX Probiotics ... ... by Eczema Cured on February 19, 2012 ... ... ... ... There are no bad effects from taking the lacto probiotics from Herbana Farms and now with OMX Probiotics 5x a day, there are no side effects that I can see. We used to use Argan oil to moisturize drying skin. Now switched to glycerin. ... ... I heard about glycerin in the raw paleo diet forum where an Australian guy was sharing his success with glycerin for his dry cracked heels. While my son is into rapid healing of his skin, he is getting these dryness problems and ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Image Embedded Real Raw Unprocessed Sea Weed Noodles!   goodsamaritan55   26mo  C

Whoa! Real Raw Unprocessed Sea Weed Noodles! ... ... I’ve seen this before, and I may have eaten this before, but this is the very first time I can really remember and record for me to eat real raw unprocessed sea weed noodles! Yes, this is the real thing. Nothing fake about it. This grew under the sea and they just harvested this as is and sold it as is. All our 4 maids know this kind of sea weed noodles, it’s native to them in their provinces. ... ... All we did was wash this with filtered water. Taste is plain, just like those plain tasting man made noodles. There is a hint of o ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Child Eczema: Morning and Evening Food Menu and Regimen, Fi...   goodsamaritan55   26mo  C

Today I’ll give you a walk through of what I have to do as a parent of a 10 year old boy who is at the winning end of his eczema battle. Dedicated for all you parents of children with eczema. ... ... Yesterday late afternoon when my children arrived from school, I had to: ... ... .......... ... ... Today, this morning ... ... ............ ... ... http://www.eczemacure.info/blog/2012/02/17/child-eczema-morning-and-evening-food-menu-and-regimen-first-time-himalayan-salt-bath/   [End]
  • Child Eczema: OMX Probiotics and a review of the root cause   goodsamaritan55   26mo  C

We are entering a new stage in my boy’s healing. I feel it is time for therapeutic doses of probiotics. We began with lacto strains in liquid form. Now I just bought OMX probiotic capsules and will start with 5 capsules a day. ... ... I also discuss the root cause of this eczema and how we were able to almost cure it until today’s status. We are almost there... going now for the jugular, for the win. ... ... http://www.eczemacure.info/blog/2012/02/16/child-eczema-cure-omx-probiotics-therapeutic-dosing-begins/   [End]
    • great!Now you know probiotic is the ultimate cure!   michellekansas   26mo

use other natrural things that kill acne/exzema if his ezxema is severe, otherwise probiotic is enough, though slow. ... ... it’s very slow for the immune system to rebuild, but once it’s there, the kid will not get ezxema so easy any more. ... ... Good luck, and keep in touch. ... It’s nice to see a parent who has the same spirit as me:most parents think ezxema is jene, the jene is bad.It’s not. ... It mostly cause by mites, and mites will spit out fungus to break down the skin, for ezxema is a fixed infection, and many antibiotics has drug resistence. ... most mites have drug resistence now. ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Raw milk, how long is it good for   Marie 64   26mo  C

Hi All ... New to this forum. I just started to drink raw milk, wondering how long is it good for after opening it. I purchase enough to last two week (long drive to get it) and sometimes it lasts a little longer and starts to sourer. Is it ok to drink it when it sourer? I had 12 oz yesterday and became very gassy, even gassy in my chest.does anyone know the reason why? ... Thanks for all info on raw milk! ... ... Marie   [End]
    • Modern milk is put through two processes. ... ... 1 Parste...   arn   26mo

Modern milk is put through two processes. ... ... 1 Parsterization - This is boiling the milk to kill any germs. ... ... 2 Homoginization - This is breaking up fat particles so they are much smaller. ... ... If milk is not homoginized, a layer of cream forms on the top. With homoginized milk, the fat particles remain dispersed throughout the milk, so a layer of cream does not form on the top. ... ... I believe homoginized milk is bad for health, as the smaller fat particles are more easily assimilated into the body. So drinking homoginized milk increases the likelihood of accumulating body fat. ... ... However, co ...   [retrieve this message]
      • What a waste to heat raw milk. You lose the best part of he...   beatty57   5mo

What a waste to heat raw milk. You lose the best part of health benefits Recent Government report; All milk, 135,000 to 1 that that milk will cause a health problem agains all other food. ... We are blaming the wrong people for the lies about raw milk. It is the milk processors lying about raw milk. ... They have the most to lose, if raw milk is free as sell as it comes from the farm. Farmers know the value of raw milk and just want to sell it. The processors want to keep control of our milk for their profit not our health. Follow the money, to the lies. …dez...   [End]
    • Raw milk needs to be brought to a light boil for one minute...   mo123   26mo

Raw milk needs to be brought to a light boil for one minute and removed from the stove to remove any potential bacteria. It will last no longer than 3 days. What I do is freeze any extra milk I have over two days. Put it in small containers and simply defrost as needed. ... ... Sara   [End]
      • it all depends upon the *quality* of the raw milk... ... ....   grzbear   26mo

it all depends upon the *quality* of the raw milk... ... ... I have made kefir with 2 week old, refrigerated raw milk... which then set on the counter for 4.5 days *culturing* - I actually forgot about it. ... ... no ill effects... even when left out for an additional day unrefrigerated. ... ... What in the world did people do before refrigerators? ... ... Come on people... start using your heads. ... ... grz- ... ...   [End]
        • Thanks for all the posts! ... Giz, the Milk is from Jersey...   Marie 64   26mo

Thanks for all the posts! ... Giz, the Milk is from Jersey cows, organic, grass fed, pasture raised. The farm is super clean too! I am gonna start making Kefir soon, waiting for my grains...any hints would be great. Thanks   [End]
          • ”the Milk is from Jersey cows, organic, grass fed, pasture ...   grzbear   26mo

”the Milk is from Jersey cows, organic, grass fed, pasture raised.” ”The farm is super clean too! I am gonna start making Kefir soon, waiting for my grains...any hints would be great.” The farm is super clean too! I am gonna start making Kefir soon, waiting for my grains...any hints would be great.” ... ... even better... ... ... Making your own kefir becomes a matter of taste... play with it. ... ... to tart, so not let it culture so long... not tart enough, let it culture longer... thickness depends quite a bit upon the fat content of the milk, which, should not be a problem with the Jersey cows. Som ...   [retrieve this message]
        • Sorry Grz but I would never ever recommend anyone do what y...   mo123   26mo

Sorry Grz but I would never ever recommend anyone do what you are suggesting. There have been a few deaths involved with the consumption of raw milk and that is why it is banned in many states. ... ... To be on the safe side be more safe than sorry. In Jordan we drink only raw milk. Pasteurized milk is something that is not done and this is what we do and have not died. ... ... Thankfully we all have frigs. ... ... Sara   [End]
          • Pasteurizing milk   arn   26mo

Pasteurizing milk is just boiling it to kill any germs. ... ... Whether it is done in the factory, or done at home, it is the same thing.   [End]
          • Re: Raw milk, how long is it good for   grzbear   26mo

like I said... it all depends on the ***QUALITY***. ... ... AND... ... ... If you do not have a relationship with the source, including the dairy animal, then take the steps that you feel you must. ... ... I have no problem with doing that if you have no idea where it is coming from. And I do agree without question that homogenization is the thing you most want to avoid. ... ... grz- ... ...   [End]
            • BUT we are talking here for those who may be new to raw mil...   mo123   26mo

BUT we are talking here for those who may be new to raw milk drinking as the op. In general to recommend keeping raw milk in the frig for 2 1/2 weeks is not a good ideal. ... ... Fate is in each person’s hands but I would think that each person should recommend what will cure the masses, not just for those who have a few pet cows in their back yards. ... ... Sara   [End]
              • ”In general to recommend keeping raw milk in the frig for 2...   grzbear   26mo

”In general to recommend keeping raw milk in the frig for 2 1/2 weeks is not a good ideal.” ”In general to recommend keeping raw milk in the frig for 2 1/2 weeks is not a good ideal.” ... ... If you read my post... I wasn’t *recommending* it at all... just stating that I have done it myself to point out a *fact* that I suffered no ill from doing so. Of course YMMV... people need to use some common sense when it comes to THEMSELVES. ... ... We are ALL different. ... ... I have consumed raw milk on and off all of my life... living on it for the first 10 years or so, most often right out of the cow warm a ...   [retrieve this message]
                • Let me explain this simply. If you have a few pet cows in ...   mo123   26mo

Let me explain this simply. If you have a few pet cows in your backyard and you are milking them yourself, it is completely different from buying from another outside source. ... ... So here in Jordan trucks come around and sell the milk. The milk is place in huge plastic jugs and they sell it by the kilo. So they use a huge metal dipper to dip the milk out and place the milk in plastic bags. ... ... So chances are that huge plastic jug is used over and over and over without sterilization. The huge dipper is used over and over again without cleaning. ... ... So everytime they dip the dipper in the mi ...   [retrieve this message]
                  • I myself go to the farm and I see the cows, the farm, the f...   Marie 64   26mo

I myself go to the farm and I see the cows, the farm, the farmer, plus the farm is owned by a vet who has been selling raw organic milk since the 40’s. I have so much confidence in this farm. ... I did start to drink raw milk 3 years ago, did not stick with it, just to far to drive at the time. So since doing the raw milk again for the past month, I have seen such improvements in my health. I guess I am not concerned about drinking raw milk, my concern is can I drink it as it goes sour. ... Thanks for all the input.   [End]
                    • Wow some crazy posts up there! :-) ... ... First of all...   indigoaura   26mo

Wow some crazy posts up there! :-) ... ... First of all, I hope the cows that are in your dairy are loved, happy pets with acres of rolling green pasture. Milk and egg factory farms and the immoral abuse and torture of the animals will bring certain karmic destruction on those that support it. ... ... I digress. ... ... Pasteurized or ”dead” milk putrifies, raw milk cultures. ... ... Meaning that after so many times of opening the jug the inevitable bacteria, mold, or fungi from the air will overgrow and it spoils. This can kill you to drink. Raw milk on the other hand, has beneficial bacteria, and ...   [retrieve this message]
                      • I agree with raw milk lasting a long time. The farm where ...   Mike1953   26mo

I agree with raw milk lasting a long time. The farm where I get mine comes with a ’milked on date’ and also the name of the cow. I’ve heard of up to three weeks and I have drank two week old without loss of freshness. I can’t see why anyone would buy raw milk then pasteurize it themselves creating dead milk and destroying the live enzymes.   [End]
                        • Thanks again for all the good info. The farm is registered ...   Marie64   26mo

Thanks again for all the good info. The farm is registered with the state. The cows are beautiful and have plenty of land to enjoy, they have around 30 cows on the land. I have researched this farm and I do not see one complaint for this farm. While I drink the sourer milk I sort of hold my nose, not use to the taste, but not a bad taste. Can’t wait to try there raw organic, pasture eggs. ... ... Marie   [End]
                          • Good for you for supporting your local economy and family o...   indigoaura   26mo

Good for you for supporting your local economy and family owned farm! If you can get out of the grocery store all together that’s the way to go. I have backyard chickens that rule the yard (not cooped) and their eggs are bright orange and delicious. You can eat them sunny side up without worry that you’ll get a ”salmonella bomb.” ... ... I’ve also found that many varieties of greens will grow all winter in some climates, some herbs too. I plant a spring garden and a fall garden.   [End]
    • adult mammals don't drink milk n/m   motif   26mo
    • Re: Raw milk, how long is it good for   beatty57   5mo

Usually, ate least 3 days or more, still OK to drink. There are many healthy uses for soured milk, research. ...dez...   [End]
  • Child Eczema Feb 07 Progress Good, Lots of Work   goodsamaritan55   26mo  C

Child Eczema Cure: Alkalizing Baths, Vitamin E on Skin, Tuna Sashimi, Beef Sashimi, Fermented Cod Liver Oil and Butter Oil + Fruits, Probiotics LactoBacili, PyroEnergen ... ... by Eczema Cured on February 7, 2012 ... ... Child eczema cure in progress. We have gotten rid of those terrible tomatoes. Even if they were native and raw. So the tomato experiment was a bust. Aajonus Vonderplanitz meant well, but tomatoes just suck for my kid’s case. We are back on track without those darned tomatoes. Just waiting for his body to expel each and every tomato irritant he’s had for the past few weeks.... ... ... htt ...   [retrieve this message]
    • no more alkiline baths. exzema is all about body skin PH!!!   michellekansas   26mo

strong alkline kill microbes faster than acid, BUT, your skin is damadged, and you’ll see the worst coming, worse than antibiotics. ... ... try vinegar bath! not apple cider vinegar, just plain white vinegar. ... ... probiotic with lactic acid bacteria only. ... ... I made lots of mistakes too.the worst mistake is alklines. ... ... heavy metal also kills microbes fast, but at the same time, your body can not absorb the metals it needs, so the skin lost it’s defense. so avoid heavy metals. ... ... fish liver oil with VD, VB with VC are all good to add to the lotion. ... ...   [retrieve this message]
      • at least dry the bedding daily to kill off mites.   michellekansas   26mo

mop the floor with vinegar daily.take off carpets. or wash the carpet with borax first, then vinegar. ... take off carpet right now! ... use bedding allergy shield. ... ... It’s no use killing the mites on the body, becasue not many are on a kid, they’re in the guts of the adults, on bedding , on the carper, on the sofa.Change to leather fake leather sofa right now. ... ... eat lots of raw veggie and fruits, but not raw meats. ... For less suffer of our children!!! ... ... For my son, I dry his bedding, I bathe him in vinegar, I feed him lactic acid pills, I gave him yogurt lotion, and he used to alway ...   [retrieve this message]
        • OMG!!!! Here you go again talking about mites!! When you re...   tonka   26mo

OMG!!!! Here you go again talking about mites!! When you replied to my post about the crazy shit you talk about, you replied and admitted that saying mites caused anything was crazy! Now your back on here talking about mites and again doing weird regimens to children again. So whats its going to be? Are you going to stick with the mite theory or is it crazy? Pick one and stick to it. I have a theory! It’s the alcohol! I’ve read your posts and I’m pretty sure your drunk when you wrote them. If I’m wrong, then please use your computer spell check. Thank you   [End]
    • go to your local ND:nature medicine doctor, who cure holist...   michellekansas   26mo

becasue it’s new, not many people know, the meds are $2, or 3 a day. I have not tried yet, since I’m making my own medicine. ... also I fear that the med will not help me.since i’m so damadged by all kinds of remedies, I need the mildest cure to recover. ... no heavy metals, no harsh things. ... I looked at ND meds, the formula is very mild, but not mild enough for me. I’m cured, but I always get reinfested a little, so I just need to alter my immune system, while I can not force my husband to take things he does not want, he fainted often, but he never wanted to go doctors.He got all itch ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Give me your address, I'll mail you some cream I made for m...   michellekansas   26mo

also tell me his symptom, becasue you need to add bit special oil if skin has open sore, and add vinegar if skin is too itchy. ... You can use it on yourself where you have dry skin, fungus nail, fungus foot, hard or cracked heel, zits, etc. ... according to different stage of ezxema, the basic formula needs to be adjusted a little, but as your son sounds like acute symptom, should be like my son. ... my son used to have whole body ezxema, but I always give him remedies that he recover over night. ... vinegar bath is super, 0.5% is good, white vinegar.it kills the itch, and also adjust the s ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Best Diabetic Foods: Fatty Grass Fed Beef Steaks   goodsamaritan55   26mo  C

You know you want it. You know it is mouth watering indulgence, exquisitely delicious. It is in our blood, in our insticts, we want those fatty grass fed beef steaks… because they are one of the best diabetic foods! ... ... I’m talking about supreme primal satisfaction while eating and after eating a seared, rare fatty grass fed beef steak. (I eat mine fully raw.) It’s that raw red meat superior protein that just nourishes our liver. It’s that raw yellowish fat that sates our appetite, gives steady energy for the day, top omega 3 fats (the best reason to eat raw or just sear)… great for the hea ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Child Eczema and the Candida Dilemma, Why We have to Go Slo...   goodsamaritan55   26mo  C

So my son still has eczema on his legs and in his crotch. I’m thinking candida. It’s inconvenient yes. Not optimal. But at the same time, completely blitzing the candida may not be a good idea. Maybe a slow approach is better. ... ... Witness Aajonus Vonderplanitz’ description of candida. That candida is a cleansing process. That candida is cleaning the intestines’ little pools of blood and cracks that were damaged. Thinking, thinking… is that really the case in this situation? Do I stick it out long term and just have fish and fat and vegetables and non sweet fruit for the boy? ... ... Or do I go o ...   [retrieve this message]
    • probiotic:dannon, or lactic acid bacteria   michellekansas   26mo

too much strains is not good.at most 3 strains.for kids, I recommend single strain of bacteria. ... yes, exzema is thrush, which is taboo for Europe and North america, is cause by the way of living, and western medicine, which aimed onkilling bacterias, while acient medicne aimed on killing microbes. try ND.US has the best natrue meds, chinese prescription combined with Western remedies, and high technology.   [End]
  • The horrendous taste of raw goat's milk: Is there a solutio...   fastingforlife   27mo  C

... Hi all, ... ... I’m new to kefir-ing and have found a supply of fresh raw goat milk that is ”fresh frozen” (hmmmm) immediately after milking and then shipped up here to the outback. ... ... I was so excited to find an unpasturized milk I got all excited and decided to make kefir from it (using traditional grain culture). ... ... BIG PROBLEM. ... ... IT TASTES LIKE GOAT!!!!!!! EEEEEEEEEEEWWWWWW!!!!!!!!!! ... ... It’s so gross I want to vomit, even while drinking it holding my nose. It’s just DISGUSTING. It’s like strong animal, musky pheremones. Vile. ... ... Thing is, I drank it twice yesterday and this morning my s ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Cross-posted to "Abuse Physical Emotional" forum in error s...   fastingforlife   27mo

Hi, ... ... Apologies, but somehow this message got cross-posted to ”Abuse Physical Emotional”. I thought I had none selected, but it must’ve been the first one in ”A”. ... ... Anyway, perhaps a forum moderator could remove this thread from the ”Abuse Physical Emotional” forum only. ... ... Again sorry, ... ... FFL   [End]
    • Re: The horrendous taste of raw goat's milk: Is there a sol...   UserX   26mo

Goat milk that tastes like the goat smells means the owners of the goats need to give minerals to the goats. That taste and smell can get pretty raunchy. Not a solution for your present supply, but you might contact your supplier in regards to future purchases. Goats do better eating grass outside like other animals who give milk or chickens we use the eggs from.   [End]
      • I know goat milk tastes like the goat’s smell, but if the m...   azala   26mo

I know goat milk tastes like the goat’s smell, but if the milk is really fresh, you really don’t taste it much if at all. The other solution is, if it’s not so fresh (and milk quickly starts to sour if not kept immediately in the fridge) to let it ferment furthermore until it thickens and add some (pasteurized) organic yoghurt (from cow’s milk) to make it taste better. ... ... If you’re drinking it raw against ’lactose intolerance’ it’s ok to mix it with some pasteurized dairy.   [End]
        • "letting it ferment" only works if unpasteurized   North   26mo

”letting it ferment” only works if unpasteurized. If it’s pasteurized, it will spoil NOT ferment, big difference. ... ... Raw milk will turn to yogurt if left to ferment at room temperature, pasteurized milk will rot, not ferment.   [End]
          • ... Thanks for all the replies. I checked the notification ...   fastingforlife   26mo

... Thanks for all the replies. I checked the notification box, but they don’t seem to be sending them to me anymore for some reason. ... ... I have given up on the raw goat’s milk for now and have managed to source a FRESH unfrozen supply of raw cow’s milk. First batch arrives on Friday. Can’t wait!   [End]
    • Re: The horrendous taste of raw goat's milk: Is there a sol...   #151593   25mo

When I was a teenager I milked the family goats for a few years when we lived on a farm. When the raw milk was chilled in a large container it tasted as you describe. My mother found out that if you chill the milk in a very shallow pan so that it gets cold all at once it will not have the bad taste. In fact it tastes so rich and creamy it makes cows milk taste like chalk water. The whole family loved the milk.   [End]
      • Use flavored proteins powders to cover bad taste....   Corey   25mo

I totally agree with you. I am lucky enough to find a goat farm close by that provides goat milk to cheese factories and will sell to the public. His milk goes straight from the goat to a stainless steel refrigerated tank. His goats do graze during the warm months and during the winter when the grass is scarce he feeds them alfalfa hay. And every single goat acts like a big pet, and he has over 200 of them. ... ... I have not make kefir yet, but I do go through a gallon or more a week. Good tasting stuff and, as you said, cow’s milk is chalky tasting. I do not even bother with cow’s milk anymor ...   [retrieve this message]
        • Goat milk tastes wonderful no matter how you chill it. I r...   hayley3   24mo

Goat milk tastes wonderful no matter how you chill it. I raised a large milk goat once. I have heard that if they keep the male in with the does it can affect the milk a bit, but not to that extent I wouldn’t think. Also what a goat eats could have an impact and there is also the issue of some kind of contamination which I would be more inclined to think that would be the case here. I bought cow’s milk from a reputable organic farmer that was awful and then bought some from their brother-in-law that was as rich as ice cream and smelled heavenly. I miss my goat milk...as it made the be ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Re: The horrendous taste of raw goat's milk: Is there a sol...   truthorconsequences   22mo

Can you get raw cow milk? I like it much better than goat’s milk. I can’t stand the taste of goat milk.   [End]
    • Just have to comment on the person that had a bad experienc...   Biscuit7horses   18mo

Just have to comment on the person that had a bad experience with goat milk. I have a family goat dairy and I know that goat milk should not taste like, well, how the buck smells. When people try our raw milk, they are hooked and can’t believe that it’s actually goat milk. Proper sanitation, proper milking and care of the doe, and immediate cooling of the milk keeps our milk over the top delicious. ... ... Find another source and you will be pleasantly surprised.   [End]
    • My kefir grains came from a lady who raised goats and cultu...   #44086   14mo

My kefir grains came from a lady who raised goats and cultured her grains using goats milk. The first time I made kefir from her starter, the kefir tasted of goat, I am not fond of that taste either: I used ordinary milk the first time, and there was a mild goat taste. The second time I made it, there was no goat taste. ... ... While it is nice to have unpasturized milk, the kefir grows nicely in whatever milk you have available and the probiotics grow in it too.... so use your available milk as long as it is not the dead milk they call ultra pasturized (ultra dead milk) and you will be ok. ...   [retrieve this message]
    • I have had a lot of raw milk, cow and goat, failed to tell ...   beatty57   5mo

I have had a lot of raw milk, cow and goat, failed to tell the difference ... Both are delicacies. If I buy raw milk I prefer goat milk. Goats are seldom inoculated. …dez...   [End]
  • Multiple Sclerosis is Curable via Paleo Diet   goodsamaritan55   27mo  C

Multiple sclerosis patients are waking up to the raw paleo diet. I’ve noticed a trickle into our raw paleo diet forum. Raw paleo diet is just that most powerful, most nutritious version of The Paleo Diet as described by Dr. Loren Cordain. The raw paleo diet guys and gals just do it better. ... ... ... http://www.curemanual.com/2012/01/multiple-sclerosis-is-curable-via-paleo-diet-dr-terry-wahls-video-at-ted-talks/   [End]
  • Video Embedded Latest interview from Dave the Raw Food Trucker who lost 23...   Nemreppo   27mo  C

Enjoy these video interviews from December 2011 with the raw food trucker, Dave Conrardy. He talks about how he lost 230 lb, stopped taking medicine for diabetes, and beat stage one colon cancer. My favorite of the videos is when he discusses how sprouts and raw food contain the same power as the god force. Pretty deep.  ... ... ... Cancer gone in six months with raw food diet and sprouting ... ... ... ... ... ... ... Dave discusses the life force in sprouts ... ... ... ... ... ...   ...   [End]
  • Diabetes Cure Super Tip: Keep Blood Sugar Levels Normal Lon...   goodsamaritan55   27mo  C

Here is an immensely awesome idea for those seeking their own diabetes cure: Keep Blood Sugar Levels Normal Long Enough for your Pancreas to Heal. This was embedded in a discussion in the raw paleo diet forum, where very experienced health afficionados who have cured themselves and cured others. This nugget of diabetes cure comes from “Dorothy.” ... ... http://www.curemanual.com/2012/01/diabetes-cure-super-tip-keep-blood-sugar-levels-normal-long-enough-for-your-pancreas-to-heal   [End]
    • Not so...   #136970   27mo

... ... I simply don’t agree with your link.  I’ve kept my blood sugar levels ... well within the normal range for more than three months at a time and have been ... doing this most of the time for well over six years and I am still ... diabetic.  The pancreas does not heal that way.  Once you have Type II ... - it sticks.  Nobody at your link can go back to eating cake, candy or ice ... cream without their Type II blood sugar levels being out of control. ... ... In fact in your earlier post which also claimed the paleo diet cured diabetes ... at ... ... http://www.myhealthblog.org/2012/01/05/diabete ...   [retrieve this message]
      • Re: Not so... for you yet... but soon you will be cured too!   goodsamaritan55   27mo

Come and join the http://www.rawpaleodietforum.com open up a journal and practice a raw paleo diet that will cure your diabetes. ... ... Join up with people who have a mental blue print of cures.   [End]
        • ... ... There is no known cure for diabetes.  If ther...   #136970   27mo

... ... There is no known cure for diabetes.  If there were then a ... "former" diabetic could return to eating candy and other sweets ... without any spike in their blood sugar levels.  Also the links that you ... have provided regarding paleo diet "cures" post no a1c tests.  ... The a1c test is a measure of the amount of glucose that your cells have absorbed ... over the preceding three months and anything under 6.0 is ... "normal."  Mine has been there many times yet I’m still ... diabetic.  (I have never taken medical supplements to control my diabetes, ... I ...   [retrieve this message]
          • ... Diabetes Type II is curable. It is so. ... ... Medic...   goodsamaritan55   27mo

... Diabetes Type II is curable. It is so. ... ... Medical crap will always be medical crap. Belongs in the junk pile. ... ... All those MDs and schools and hospitals mean NOTHING. Total failures. ... ... Hey man, if you are so convinced that you will be sick for the rest of your life... then be happy and stay sick. ... ... In the meantime, hundreds of us at the raw paleo diet forum will only be happy to be cured. ... ... Either be kindred spirits with your fellow sick mates... or be kindred spirits with fellow CURED mates. ...   [End]
            • Go for the Nobel Prize in Medicine Goody   #136970   27mo

... ... "Diabetes Type II is curable. It is so. ... ... ... ... Medical crap will always be medical crap. Belongs in the junk pile. ... ... ... ... All those MDs and schools and hospitals mean NOTHING. Total failures....." ... ... Well, if Diabetes Type II is curable - you will be awarded the Nobel Prize in ... Medicine when you present your data to the Nobel committee. ... ... I was in one class of 18 people newly diagnosed with Type II by my ... clinic.  I watched the woman next to me as she tested with a blood sugar ... level of 385 (anything over 120 is Type II).  A month later - every person ... in that clas ...   [retrieve this message]
              • Diabetes curable. Raw Paleo Diet is untouchable   goodsamaritan55   27mo

If you wish to worship your own diabetes illness... that’s your decision. ... ... As for you bashing out at cooked paleo dieters, that’s fine. ... ... As for you bringing idiot Wrongham to the discussion promoting cooking... that guy is an idiot on all counts in his raw meat is hard to eat and digest stupidity as he has no actual experience with it. ... ... You and your cohorts can’t touch raw paleo diet because you haven’t tried it and afraid to try it. Ergo you’re opinion against raw paleo diet ain’t worth a zit. ... ... Practitioners of raw paleo diet are there and remain raw because we are at peak health ...   [retrieve this message]
                • Re: Diabetes curable. Raw Paleo Diet is untouchable lol   #136970   27mo

... ... " If ... you wish to worship y our ... own diabetes illness... that’s your decision......." ... ... I don’t worship my diabetes.  I have it under control.  Have had it ... under control with diet for more than six years.  You are the one who has ... made your own golden idol, the Paleo Diet. ... ... "Diabetes ... is PRETTY EASY to cure. It’s your MIND that needs a make over." ... ... Then why haven’t you posted any testimonials of people who have been cured? ... ... When you recognize yourself as the bright eternal spirit that you and ... everyone else on the Planet are, you will recogn ...   [retrieve this message]
                  • Then why haven’t you posted any testimonials of people who ...   goodsamaritan55   27mo

Then why haven’t you posted any testimonials of people who have been cured? ... ... Are you blind? ... ... Posting success stories is what I do in Curezone and in my blogs and the forums I join. ... ... There is a DEARTH of diabetes cures here in curezone because many people here are of the VEGAN, Vegetarian mindset. MEAT FAT, MEAT FAT is needed. ... ... Diabetes cures are so dang predictable, I am spreading the gospel on how it is done. ... ... http://www.bittermelondiabetes.com ... ... http://www.curemanual.com ... ... http://www.cavemanforum.com ( even cooked paleo dieters cure diabetes type II ) ... ... http://www.rawpaleod ...   [retrieve this message]
                    • Do you really follow Paleo?   #136970   27mo

... ... You haven’t posted any cures.  Period.  I do agree that having Type ... II "under control" is not only possible, but highly probable with a ... high protein diet - something that I’ve posted as my control - on this thread as ... well.  Control is not the same as a cure and you haven’t posted any cures ... where people who were diagnosed diabetic can return to eating even as much as ... one Snickers bar without a spike.  Post that kind of a cure! ... ... Now - I want you to be very honest - have you since October 31st 2011 at ... 12:00 am until January 1st 2012 at 12:00 midnight ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Tumor Cured By Children in a Mere Few Weeks!   goodsamaritan55   27mo  C

I had nothing to do with this. These are my children, 10, 8 and 7 years old. They saw a big tumor on a shoulder. Common sense, they just did what first came to their mind. Suspect the food. Get rid of all the processed food. Eat only natural raw foods. In some 4 weeks, the tumor was all gone. ... ... Click for full story ... ... http://www.curemanual.com/2012/01/tumor-cured-by-children-in-a-mere-few-weeks/   [End]
  • Child Eczema Cure: Mucus, Cold, Near Pneumonia After Christ...   goodsamaritan55   27mo  C

Our 10 year old hero has been eating cooked meats the Christmas week due to many celebrations like Christmas, a wedding, the New Year, etc. And the result is a bad cold. And with this little guy, in our experience, bad colds become ever worse towards pneumonia. ... ... My wife is on this case. She’s the colds expert. She gets colds often. So it seems our kid got great qualities. My eczematic ability and my wife’s colds ability. ... ... http://www.eczemacure.info/blog/2012/01/04/child-eczema-cure-mucus-cold-near-pneumonia-after-christmas-season/   [End]
    • no oil, acid, sugar please, use neem oil as massage oil, us...   michellekansas   27mo

You can also mix neem oil with plain yogurt to form a great massage lotion. Please, no more acid, oil, sugar, becasue mites feed on them. ezxemas are caused by mites, it’s known in many countries. In Europe, exzema cream is called dermamite, get the idea? ... I’m forming a regime to fight exzema, and i’m going to perfect it. 12 years blood, and pain, and intense itch, it’s over. ... If you’re using antibiotics, you can add some oil, or acid to the antibiotic to lure the mite out, but you can not use sugar, acid, edible oil alone.they feed the exzema tremendously. ... once you get the co ...   [retrieve this message]
      • Super thank you for sharing your knowledge. ... I’m getting...   goodsamaritan55   27mo

Super thank you for sharing your knowledge. ... I’m getting more and more ideas. ... I didn’t know that about mites.   [End]
        • Re: Started Barefoot Dewormer for 30 days on my boy   goodsamaritan55   27mo

Thanks to your suggestion about mites. ... Searched for them online and decided to begin a 30 day barefoot herbalist mh dewormer program on my boy. ... ... My boy reported an immediate reaction to some points in his left leg where the are are open spots. ... ... Seems the parasites are tasting the wrath of the dewormer in my boy’s blood.   [End]
          • I have cured myself, if you are interested, I could mail yo...   michellekansas   27mo

How old is your boy, Can he swollow pills? My regime is all herb, natrural FDA food grade. Chinese prescription, US , India, Afirica Products approved and sold in the US. ... I have found out the truth, and I know how to get rid of it. ... I have skin restore cream, skin cleanse spray(2 bottles), body restore veggie pills. ... The regime is use spray 1 first, then use spray 2, then put cream on 4 times daily, or when it itches. ... eat restore pills 4 times daily. ... 1 day show result, 2 weeks cure 99%.need to follow up for a period of time to get rid of new ones, becasue othe peopl ...   [retrieve this message]
            • Hi Michelle, ... ... I have been spending my evening readi...   rhema   26mo

Hi Michelle, ... ... I have been spending my evening reading a lot of your posts and am very interested in what you are saying! ... ... For the past two months I’ve had itching in various parts of my body from my head to my feet. I believe they are mites. I see nothing, just feel it, mainly at night. ... ... I was wondering if you would share with me personally what I need to do to learn the specifics of your regime for 99% cure (possibly) in 2 weeks!!! ... ... And also if you would be so kind as to answer a few questions, such as, I see you’ve said no sugar, no acid and other things. ... Would you share wha ...   [retrieve this message]
          • kill mites leads no where.   michellekansas   27mo

do what ever you do works. avoid oil sugar acid. ... ... But , some live acid feed them , at the same time, make them not reproduce. ... ... like apple cider vinegar.lactic acid is too mild for severe cases. ... give me address, I’d like to mail you some creams I made for myself and son, with minerals, coconut oil, edible. ... also, buy your self from nature’s way echnacea/goldenseal, and the whole family should use the cream, and eat the herb. I’ll give you detailed instruction. ... ... no pain,no stress. ... ... mites are every where, no killing will do, but starve them. exzema is a mixed infecti ...   [retrieve this message]
    • he has mixed infection.use things that work together   michellekansas   27mo

in the mean time, eat probiotics is the only way to save him long run. But probiotic alone does not cure. if you use topital antibiotics, then eat yogurt 4 times a day, 6 oz once. the speed of your medicine any kind, must be faster than the growing of microbes. ... standard chinese doctor regime is 3 days of multi-antibiotics, followed by three days of intense probiotics for fast cure. ... I’m cured. ... herbals work, but very slow, might not out run the speed of re-growing of mites and microbes overgrown associated with it’s feces and secrets. ... I have educated you enough, I don’t ...   [retrieve this message]
    • lysol can kill ezxema, also a combination of antibiotics, a...   michellekansas   27mo

ezxema is caused by mites which carry virus, and it also secret fungus to break down the skin to help it digest. ... So if you intake antibiotics, after 10 days, have to take huge doses of probiotics for a period of time to adjust the flora in the intestine. ... mites hide n intestine, but with lots of probiotics, they’ll starve to death. ... They also feed on dead skin and juice in the skin, so any rub/massage/scratch all feed them, and carry them around to other places. ... sugar acid oil feed them. ... becasue they consume acid, vitamin D3 is consumed by then, that the body is lack of ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Child Eczema Cure: Olive Oil Enema then Orange Juice Fast D...   goodsamaritan55   28mo  C

For the past week we cycled topicals on the last few eczema spots on my son. Fusidic acid, blessed virgin coconut oil with special ashes, oregano oil in progressively higher concentrations in virgin coconut oil… and at times Barefoot Herbalist Spray III… painful stuff but we get to know where it still hurts and what is still eczema. ... ... So with the barefoot herbalist spray III we found out that the back of the knees still have some eczema. All other parts are mere secondary infections. ... ... Knowing that there is still some eczema left, I figured we do another olive oil enema, which we did las ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Child Eczema Cure: Raw Milk, Raw Paleo Diet, Healing Sleep   goodsamaritan55   28mo  C

Child Eczema Cure: Fresh Pure Organic Cow’s Milk, Evolving Raw Paleo Diet and Healing Sleep ... ... by Eczema Cured on December 7, 2011 ... ... We have started a working relationship with our new pure organic cow’s milk supplier. It is way up in the mountains 1.5 hours drive from where we live. We are scheduled to drive up and get raw milk every 3 days, as 3 days is just the expected refrigerator life of raw cow’s milk. ... ... No more constipation with this raw fresh pure organic cow’s milk. This is never frozen. And they collect only in the morning we are scheduled ...   [retrieve this message]
    • God Job. I think your nutrition direction is right. I have ...   michellekansas   28mo

trying to rid nutrition from bad things, actually rid nutrition from human body. I see failure, might because I did not use it too right.You’re giving treatment, so giving butter is ok.I said before benefit more than harm, but now i think any harm is bad for the skin. The skin needs to build back it’s strength up. Thank you for posting. I tried some mineral oil on myself, because I had only tiny spot left over, and then it cleared all up. but once I wash off during the day, by night it came back much more. ... So this morning, I was like, wow!mineral oil also works, and faster!so I could ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Child Eczema Cure Dental Infections are a Root Cause   goodsamaritan55   28mo  C

Child Eczema Cure Dental Infections are a Root Cause and ALL must be fixed ... ... Last last week’s visit to the biological dentist had removed 2 decayed temporary teeth in the upper left quadrant of my boy’s mouth. A few days ago we visited and a fragment of a tooth was removed in the lower left quadrant of his mouth. But on the upper right quadrant there are 2 more decayed teeth. And on the lower right quadrant there is a molar with beg decay and abscess with pus visible in the outer gum. That needs to go, but my boy won’t cooperate and allow it. ... ... Continue at http://www.eczemacure.info/blog ...   [retrieve this message]
    • it's gum ezxema, not cause. the boy needs immune booster, r...   michellekansas   28mo

I gave you lots of details, mostly my experience. I can give you my treatment to try. no pain, no skipping school. the pus on the gum will fade   [End]
      • I can give you my treatment to try. no pain, no skipping sc...   goodsamaritan55   28mo

I can give you my treatment to try. no pain, no skipping school. the pus on the gum will fade ... ... Yes I am very interested. Please reply. ...   [End]
        • I just decoded chinese medicine and western medicine:The tr...   michellekansas   28mo

I think knowing this will help you more. It’s 6 in the morning, with no sleep last night, I reserch and treat myself. ... US use steroid to make your body overturn faster, also the bad things overturn faster, so they grow fat and weak and die, butif you treat locally, they grow inside more and more, they die only locally. ... The best treatment in US is a combination: steroid until the ezxema fade, then followed by antihistamine that you don’t have resistence already. many people here are at the top of all medicine already, that’s why US is trying to alter genes. But, disease attack the w ...   [retrieve this message]
    • butter feeds ezxema! it sure lures them out, but feeds them   michellekansas   28mo
    • I'm cleared up over night with my immune booster, give me a...   michellekansas   28mo

I can not see your child suffer like that. butter nurishes . ... I no longer need them short term, no I’ll have left overs. it’s all Vegan, all natrual. Plus, i don’t want you to have him eat this, unless you try first. once you receive it, i’ll give you instructions how to use it. please e-mail me your address, so I’ll ship it to you, and i’ll give instructions of how to use it. ... He’ll have a real better sleep. Since his ezxema is long time, so he might needs more applications.I’ll guide you through. No one in the world but american kids and teens and women and men suffer from this! Be ...   [retrieve this message]
    • use himalayan salt water(50/50)swap on the infected gum bef...   michellekansas   28mo

protect the teeth, alkline the mouth, give 89minerals, disinfect the gum. my son has a lump. if your son has open sore, then salt in water to gargle will do better. The doc put a needle in his gum to put med in to repair his teeth, then it got infection. I dislike going to docs, they always make new things for you to go again and again. ... Turmeric is also a good choice. I love turmeric. vegans will never get resistence, becasue they’re nutritions. ... We get sick, is becasue things we eat are all processed, have no vital nutrition any more. Salt is vital to us, becasue it’s minerals, no ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Child Eczema Cure – Goat Milk Constipates but Poop is Brown   goodsamaritan55   28mo  C

Child Eczema Cure – Goat Milk Constipates but Poop is now Brown! ... ... After several days on raw goats milk suddenly this morning my son wanted to poop but turned out he was constipated. Hard poop but the reward was now brown poop. There’s the bad… constipation. There’s the good, poop is now brown. Adjustments need to take place. ... ... This morning he couldn’t go to school. Too drained by constipation. Instead we drove to the Sierra Madre mountains to the organic cow’s milk store and bought 5 liters of raw cow’s milk. Boy says this cow’s milk tastes better. And detoxes him through his pee. Will ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Child Eczema Cure 95% Well – Zero Itching, Scar Erasing   goodsamaritan55   28mo  C

Child Eczema Cure 95% Well – Zero Itching, Scar Erasing and Waiting for Poops to Normalize, Raw Milk Added ... ... My son is now 95% well of his eczema. Scar / peklat erasing time. Using ghee as massage oil and asking a massage therapist to do it every other day. There seems to be a spot or two left overs and I want to see whats truly left after the scars are gone. No more itching. If you hold his discolored skin, it’s smooth, not bumpy. ... ... It is his poops that I am waiting to normalize. I’m waiting for that dark brown color that is healthy poops. I haven’t seen that yet. Maybe the daily LBB ca ...   [retrieve this message]
    • good job, no more antibiotics please. trust me, antibiotics...   michellekansas   28mo

I appreciate your spirit, it’s like mine. oil si good to restore the skin, I did that before , but I stopped doing now, maybe I should restor this step. I don’t know, because once I oiled myself whole body at night, and it goes deep in my private spot, and It was terible, itch like hell, and you can not scratch.the out side itches more, and you treat the outside, but the root is inside. I suggest you check if your child has inside home for his ezxema. his penis, his mouth. My son has his tooth filled, and now he has a huge lump on his gum. I know what it is, but I could do nothing about it ...   [retrieve this message]
    • try organic yogurt before bed, it works faster.   michellekansas   28mo

steroid, growing hormones makes the cow to milk all the time, but they also make the mites on human over grow. I can vorsee many kids who have baby ezxema to have tons of acnes. My daughter is born in Shanghai, she has no ezxema when little, but now, a ton. I’ve switched to organic milk already. and organic yogurt recently. ... I have an severe out break after taki hormones from doctors, and stopped taking them. at my age, very little of my classmates have baby ezxemas, and teen acnes.It’s all known in China, acne is caused by dermatox mites(same as dog mange mites), if adult, or home has ...   [retrieve this message]
      • Thanks for the replies. Keep them coming. ...   goodsamaritan55   28mo

Thanks for the replies. Keep them coming. ...   [End]
      • certain antibiotics do cure exzema   michellekansas   28mo

but since many are too deep, the med can not reach to it.The med country doc gave me has antibiotics in it that works. I’m looking forward to use non med way to cure ezxema. ... most creams I used from docs or bought OTC are acidic, I think mites likes acid and oil. Chinese med books said there’re 2 types, one live in folicle, likes acid, one lives in fat tubes, which likes fat. one forms deep folicle pimples, one make the skin very dry, have peeling skins like snow if they over grow too much. Believe or not, using this info, my method gets better. ... using acid and oil has Three benefit: ...   [retrieve this message]
    • I just proved they feed on oil and acid   michellekansas   28mo

You put on where, the skin is temporarily protected, because they’re not eating your skin, but the oil or acid, or sugar(that’s why honey seems healing), but the overall gowth will become more. I could see visually after I used these things, that my ezxema will grow more and more. I just had some on my leg, then spreaded to my arm, after I used oil, they are starting to spread to my body. But I’m stopping them! ... The reason you see them gone, and coming back, is they hide some where, and producing more, once you stop feeding them, they feed on you more severely.   [End]
  • High Blood Pressure Diet Cure in 1 Week   goodsamaritan55   29mo  C

This was inspired by a question in cavemanforum.com, a cooked paleo diet forum. It is good to give them advice to heal high blood pressure, but it has to be a RAW Paleo Diet approach, not cooked. ... ... ---------- ... ... High Blood Pressure Diet Cure in 1 Week. The most effective immediate never miss cure I know for high blood pressure is a: ... ... - High raw fat (cooked fat can harm you even more) ... - very low raw protein (cooked protein will kill your kidneys) ... - zero plain water (hard on kidneys, contains inorganic minerals and chemicals like fluoride and chlorine) ... - do not give nuts. do not give ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Quite good advices, but they don’t really make a diet; I me...   AlexandraEpureanu   28mo

Quite good advices, but they don’t really make a diet; I mean yeah, it’s good to know what not to do, but it would be even better to also know what to do. :) ... ... Personally I would recommend this hypertension diet, but of course, that’s just me and it may not fit anyone else. ... ... P.S.: Think it respects all your suggestions; what you say?   [End]
    •  This doesn’t make any sense to me.  Zero plain w...   ways_of_wisdom   23mo

This doesn’t make any sense to me.  Zero plain water?  What does that mean?  Tap water?  That I understand, but as for the minerals naturally contained in water it’s been known forever that they ARE necessary and beneficial, so I can’t buy that.  And lots of people benefit from certain nuts, for example my body seems to "like" raw almonds and walnuts (but in moderation), so I can’t buy that either.  And no vegetables because they have anti-nutrients?  Oh please, yes there’s some like oxalic acid in spinach and goitrogens in cruciferous raw ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Child Eczema Cure Update: Erythrasma, Fusidic Acid, School   goodsamaritan55   29mo  C

Child Eczema Cure Update: Erythrasma, Fusidic Acid, First Day Back at School! ... ... We are able to send Cush to school today for the fist time after so long. Pressured by the department of education ruling that 40 consecutive days of absences means repeating the year. And with the usual healing at break neck speed of a hands on 24 hour healer of a father. ... ... For the past week we were concentrating on the secondary infections on Cush’s skin. The elimination of candida with 2 separate VCO detox days was great. My guess of Erythrasma seems to be correct. I verified via UV light showed the glow i ...   [retrieve this message]
    • antibiotics and steroids are bad   michellekansas   29mo

It’s more important for the kid to build up his own immune syatem that could fight .antibiotics and steroids are the most toxic to the body. steroid makes skin grow faster, so your skin does not feel the damadge, once you stop it, the thinned skin will be more tender! antibiotics is as bad as anything that cause the kid to have exzema, it just needs to build up more to show. That’s why if you use one antibiotic for a long time, you have to go and get another one. ... my son had exzema before for a year, I used live apple cider vinegar in his bath, and put baby powder with zink oxide powde ...   [retrieve this message]
      • How much apple cider vinegar to add in his bath tub?   goodsamaritan55   29mo

How much apple cider vinegar to add in his bath tub?   [End]
        • aplle cider venigar hurts and stops itch, so put a bit, as ...   michellekansas   29mo

aplle cider venigar hurts and stops itch, so put a bit, as long as he’s not screaming, if he has scratched, it hurts with a little bit in it. put a bit olive oil diluted with cooked cold water on him, so the open wound would heal.also the oil will hold the powder longer on the excema. you could make a very thin paste and put on him if he has many ezxema. all theses things helped the itch a lot and help healing. They’re all mild and safe.the skin will reject it right away if too much for it. don’t expect the ezxema goes away in a couple days with mild method, but if you see improvement, ke ...   [retrieve this message]
          • I just realized, my mother in law put powder in achol   michellekansas   29mo

and it works better than just dry powder.dry powder only keeps it from worsening, add liquid to it, maybe it goes deeper in the skin. I recommend zink oxidide for day, since it does not show, and turmeric for night. If you have money, use neem leaf extract, for cheaper, use organic wine, mix powder to the liquid, spot treatment only. ACV is for the bath. apply spot treatment after bath. allow skin to dry a little, then apply. ... Let me know if it works for you, and what happens, so I know what we should do. ... If it gets too dry, like I said a little olive oil+water. ... put spot treat ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Re: Child Eczema Cure Update: Erythrasma, Fusidic Acid, Sch...   goodsamaritan55   29mo

Last day of Fusidic Acid cream yesterday. ... We are done with Fusidic acid. ... Boy is now able to bathe without feeling any pain.   [End]
  • Child Eczema Detailed Treatment Schedule for Nov 08   goodsamaritan55   29mo  C

You might want to see in full detail our treatment schedule of what we are doing that has been giving us successful results the past few days. ... ... This is a combination of Barefoot’s orange juice fast and Aajonus’ colon healing protocol. ... ... http://www.eczemacure.info/blog/2011/11/07/child-eczema-treatment-schedule-for-november-8-2011/   [End]
    • Has anyone heard of this MAZON product? ... It was recomm...   grandmasgurl   29mo

Has anyone heard of this MAZON product? ... It was recommended to my grandmother by a local doctor years ago. She suffers from severe eczema and psoriasis. I’ve been having a really tough time finding it for her. ... Any help would be greatly appreciated. ... Thank you ...   [End]
  • Child Eczema Cure is at hand. November 1 - 7 blog posts.   goodsamaritan55   29mo  C

Child Eczema Cure is at hand.  Can be seen.  Is evident.  Is obvious. ... ... Here are my list of blog posts for November. ... ... Child is now up and about and playing with cousins. ... ... I will soon make a summary picture overview. ... ... ... November 2011 (5) ... ... 07: Child Eczema Cure: Promise of 6 months on Raw Paleo Diet (0) ... ... 07: Child Eczema Cure: Barefoot Herbalist MH LBB Capsules Arrive Friday 04 November Boy Poops Daily (0) ... ... 05: Child Eczema Treatment: 3 Days of Raw Paleo Diet Immense Progress (1) ... ... 03: Child Eczema Treatment: Eat ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Child Eczema Cure Progress October 18-30, 2011   goodsamaritan55   29mo  C

I seem to have skipped updating this forum for some time. ... ... So here are my list of blogs regarding this case. ... ... By today November 7, the cure of my son can be seen as a SURE thing. ... ... But it helps to see what has transpired. ... ... October 2011 (23) ... ... ... 30: Child Eczema Cure: Orange Juice Fast Plus Raw Duck Eggs for Candida, Diverticulitis, Dermatitis, Constipation (0) ... ... 28: Child Eczema Treatment: Anthroposophic Doc House Call and New Plan for Orange Juice Fasting with Raw Eggs Every Hour (0) ... ... 27: Child Eczema Treatment: Garlic and Onion Room (0) ... ... 26: Child E ...   [retrieve this message]
Page 7 of 7
1  2  3  4  5  6   7    

Filter Messages: order by

Selected Ads from CureZone Sponsors: Become a Sponsor

VIP

All Natural Oxy-Powder
Buy Direct. Same or Next Day Shipping. Rated Best Colon Cleansing Prod...
Eliminate Herpes
Information on the revolutionary Dynamiclear Combat Kit - External & Interna...
High Blood Pressure?
3 easy exercises drop blood pressure below 120/80 as soon as today
Proven Candida Diet
The Only Legitimate Diet for Treating Candida in 30 Days

PLAT

Liver Cleanse
Eliminate any foreign substances that may be trapped in your liver.
Official Dr. Clark Video Database

GOLD

Proven medical anti-diabetic benefits
Electrolyzed drinking water significantly reduces blood...
Utopia Silver Supplements
Enhance Nutrient Absorption with Digestive Enzymes- Bromelain, Enzy...
Destroy Parasites Quickly
Learn How to Destroy Parasites And Be Free of Your Unbearable Sympt...

GOLD

Royal Tea
”I saw results almost immediately, losing 52 pounds between September and December....
Detoxify and Cleanse Naturally
Drink ionized alkaline waters medically proven health benefits...
I Look 20 Years Younger!
My skin feels amazing!
Natural Cancer Remedies

SILVER

Lugol’s Iodine Free S&H
J.Crow’s® Lugol’s Iodine Solution. Restore lost reserves.
Bad Breath Cure
Bad Breath Cure
Life Technology™
Transformational Technology For Mind Body And Soul.
Sutherlandia OPC Extract
Oleander based capsules and liquid proven to reverse HIV symptoms, f...

Back To Top How many people click on the sponsord links? Become a Sponsor

Add This Forum To Your Favorites!

Share:  Facebook  MySpace  Digg  Reddit  StumbleUpon  Furl this page  Delicious  BlinkList  dzone  Simpy.com  Fark.com  BlogMarks  Wists.com  Google

Translate This Page:

French    German    Spain    Italian    Dutch    Russian    Portuguese    Japanese    Korean    Arabic    Chinese Simplified

1,311 messages, 300 topics, topics per page limited to: 40, average number of messages per page: 187, 7 pages,  317,447 page views

"Courage, not compromise, brings the smile of God's approval."

Image Galler Raw Omnivore Image Gallery         Image Galler Last 30 Uploads
Google Ads

Proven Candida Diet

Eliminate Herpes
Information on the revolutionary Dynamiclear Combat Kit - External & Inter...

Iodine Supports Thyroid Health
#1 Rated Iodine Supplement! 180-Day Money Back Guarantee. Fr...

Drink ionized alkaline waters medically proven health benefi...

Electrolyzed drinking water significantly reduces blo...

Oleander Pure Concentrate Capsules
Leukemia and Cancer Immune System Support, 15% Off with ...

Kill Parasites Naturally
How to Kill Parasites Naturally & Feel Great in 30 Days or Less

Hydrazine Sulfate - Cancer Support
Hydrazine Sulfate’s Original Proponent, Dr. Joseph Gold ...

The Krill Miracle™
Concentrated Omega 3, 6 & 9, Many Times More Powerful than Fish Oil

Google Ads

Proven Candida Diet

Eliminate Herpes

Kill Parasites Naturally

The Krill Miracle™

Google Ads

Proven Candida Diet

Eliminate Herpes

Kill Parasites Naturally

The Krill Miracle™

Google Ads

Donate to CureZone

Guest Book - Liver Flush FAQ - News - Link Exchange - Add URL - How To Exchange Links? - About Global Directory

Terms of Service - Privacy Policy - Spam Policy - Disclaimer - Guidelines & Rules - Forum Trolls - Fair use notice

Staff's pages:  Owen - Wrenn - Maya

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - About - Donors - Stats

Copyright 2014  curezone.org

fetched in 3.78 sec at 4/19/2014 10:22:09 PM, requested by 54.237.134.62, referred by http://curezone.org/forums/f2.asp?f=575 , requested 1 pages during this session, y=25